A shrinking week by tinyslave
Summary: Mark and his girlfriend Eve go on a little vacation. Eve convinces her boyfriend to try a shrinking potion she brought along just for fun.
Categories: Body Exploration, Couples , Gentle, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Muscle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 12655 Read: 146164 Published: February 05 2009 Updated: October 09 2009

1. Chapter 1 by tinyslave

2. Contestant number 1 by tinyslave

3. shrink on by tinyslave

4. an unexpected visitor by tinyslave

5. A Fruity Dessert by tinyslave

Chapter 1 by tinyslave

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

A shrinking week

 

 

            Eve and I had been together for over a year now. We got along great and so far our relationship had been free of any of the usual couple problems. Although we each had our own place, I would often spend days at a time at her place since it was just so much closer to my workplace.

            Eve is a curvy petite girl, she stands 1.63 m, has long dark hair and eyes and anice tanned skin. She is full of energy and spends most of her free time at the gym, jogging, biking, or playing just about any sport she has a chance to play. As a result she has one of the best toned bodies I have ever seen in a woman. I on the other hand am not such an exercise freak, while I will exercise (mostly because of her convincing health arguments) I prefer to stay home and read a good book, I suppose that is partly why we complement each other so well.

            My story started the day we decided to go on a little vacation trip to the Caribbean. We packed our bags and arrived at our seaside hotel, our room was a small bungalow on a white sand beach, since it was low season we pretty much had the hotel for ourselves.

            That evening we had a nice dinner and went to bed early. We made love and then relaxed on our windy porch watching the stars.

            “You know” Eve said, “I’ve always wondered what it would be like if we girls were stronger than men. I mean, it is not fair we always have to be the ‘weak’ sex at least physically”

            “What do you mean?” I asked trying to follow her line of thinking.

            “Imagine what it is like for us. Knowing that virtually every person you know of the opposite sex is bigger and stronger than you. I bet it would really change the way you look at things” she said.

            “I guess so…” I agreed, “never really thought of it that way”

            “For example,” she continued, “I bet you if I was as tall as you I could easily beat the crap out of you”

            I laughed “I bet you would, if I exercised as much as you do I would twice as strong as I am now. That’s why I wouldn’t really like things to change at all!”

            “I certainly would” she said “I’d like to feel what it is like to be stronger and bigger than you, and make you do what I want in bed!”

            “Well that doesn’t sound like a bad idea” I said imagining she had some sort of fantasy in mind, “We should try it someday!”

            “Really? Would you like to try something that made that possible?” she asked in a strange scheming tone she used when she knew something I didn’t.

            “What do you mean?” I asked sitting up on my beach chair.

            “Well, I bought this new product at a natural products store. It’s a potion that’s supposed to shrink people temporarily, don’t you think it would be fun?” she said

            “Are you kidding?” I asked, “How much would this thing supposedly shrink me?”

            “Well, the whole dose is said to take effect over a few days, and it brings you to about one or two inches” she said smiling.

            “No way, that’s impossible!” I said.

            “It really works, I swear! Care to find out and prove me wrong?” she said challenging me.

            “Sure I’ll drink your stuff as long as it doesn’t give me the runs! What would you do with a two inch man anyway? As long as you don’t step on my or loose me in the beach I’ll try it!” I said

            With that Eve went into the room and came back with a small glass bottle with some green liquid in it and handed it to me.

            “You’re for real then?” I said not knowing exactly how far she would go with whatever joke she was playing on me, “This had better not be a laxative or some stupid joke because I’ll be really mad if it is!”

            “I swear its for real! I just want to shrink you and get my kicks out of having full physical power over you!” She answered.

            Something about the way she said this clicked inside me and I suddenly began to get excited at the fantasy of being at the mercy of a beautiful giant woman, toying with me as she pleased…

            Without thinking about it I took the bottle and gulped its contents.

            “Hmm! Minty!” I said putting the bottle away, “Now what?”

            “Now we wait!” Eve said with a smile, “It takes a few hours for you to digest it”

            We waited and waited and nothing happened so eventually we decided to leave it there and go to bed. Perhaps the next day I would wake up and be two inches tall…

 

            Next morning I woke up early as the sunlight filtered through our window. I foot out of bed and found my self falling to the ground. Something was off, I felt my balance all wrong. I stood up and realized I was not two inches tall, but indeed I had shrunken to about three feet tall! That was about half my height!

            I went around the bed to Eve’s side and shook her, my hand looked tiny as I reached for her shoulder. I shook her and she turned slowly and looked at me.

            “What?” she asked sleepily as her eyes focused on me.

            “It worked!” I said with a worried voice, “:This shit was for real! How long does it last? How do I get back to my size?”

            She sat on the bed and realizing my situation and laughed out loud. She got out of bed and stood besides me, as I backed away. I realized my eyes were directly at level with her breasts (nice view I’ll admit). If I was 1.80 m in height she appeared to be about 3 m tall!

            “Haha! Look at you! This is soo weird!” She bent over to examine me making me feel even smaller, “And it hasn’t even worked completely yet!”

            “I’m not sure I like this though” I said, “How do I get back to normal?”

            “Don’t worry darling, I have the antidote in my purse. Its perfectly safe, but why don’t we enjoy it a little longer? Please?” she putting her hands on my shoulders standing close to me.

            I looked at her, first her nice breasts in front of me, I could see the nipples hardening under her t-shirt, and then I looked up at her eyes. Something about this situation was a bit unnerving, but I was getting a hard-on just being close to her. It was like seeing my girl under a whole different light.

            “Come on Mark…” she cooed, “I like you this way for a little while, lets have some fun with it!” She stepped closer pulling me to her body, my face sinking into her soft tits as she caressed my head with her hands.

            What can a man say when being smothered into abnormally large, fragrant breasts?

            “What the hell I said lets go along with it for a while!” I said.

            Eve jumped excitedly and gave out a “yeeeh!” and the lifted me from under my arms and tossed me onto the bed laughing. I was amazed at the ease with which she did this but I had no time to ponder it further as I saw my small giantess jumping on over me, pouncing like tigress on her helpless pray and pinning me down with her weight.

            “Oh this is going to be so fun!” she said her eyes gleaming with excitement as she looked down at me.

 

 

Contestant number 1 by tinyslave
Author's Notes:
Mark's shrinking process continues and things start getting a little more interesting

Eve grabbed my wrists with her hands. They were huge and very strong. She pinned them down and kneeled over me playfully. I tried to fight her but her strength was amazing, I couldn’t budge her an inch.

            “Ok little man, no I will be in charge here!” she said with a smile.

            I personally enjoyed the game, it was definitely weird being overwhelmed by this petite girl whom I could easily lift in my arms just a day ago. The  she let her weigh fall on me me, She felt like 300 pounds of lean girl muscle, bones and boobs. She was a bit rough in her handling, I think she was simply not used to watching how she managed her strength or weight around me. Its only natural since normally I would be the one taking care of not squishing her in bed.

            “Wow! Easy there!” I gasped as her huge boobs smothered my chest.

            “Oh sorry! She said did I hurt you?” she said backing up a bit.

            “No, no I’m fine, maybe just a cracked rib or two…” I told her.

            “God you are so cute at this size!” mused Eve looking at me “ I could just squish you to death! Here hold out you hand” she said

            I held it up and she put her palm against mine. My hand looked like a little boy’s in her’s and she laughed at the difference. “I bet I can beat in arm wrestling now little man!” she chided.

            I was a bit disturbed by the thought of it, judging by her size she could probably break my arm in two if she tried, but I was not about to be intimidated by a girl.

            “You’re on big girl! I can beat you any day no mater how big you are!” I said.

            “You mean how small YOU are!” she replied.

            She lifted her body from on top of me and lied on the floor propping her elbow on the rug and gesturing me to come to her.

            I did like wise, jumping off the bed like a small child and grabbing her arm.

Her hand was huge easily covering my own.

            “Ok little man, go for it give me your best!” she said and I began pushing again her arm with all my strength. I was not doing so bad, her arm actually budged a little in my favor.

            After a few seconds she laughed loudly and said “Are you kidding? That’s it? I haven’t even started!”

            With that she applied a bit more force into her arm pining my own in less than two seconds. I couldn’t believe how powerful her muscles were!

            We played for awhile and then decided I needed to get myself some new clothes since non of mine would fit. She went down to the hotel lobby and bough some kid clothes for me. It was a good thing there weren’t too many people around to gawk at the pretty lady and her midget boyfriend as we went to the beach.

            By noontime, I felt the need to tighten my kid shorts a bit. I realized I was still shrinking as time went by. By lunch time I must have been about a food an a half tall and I was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable with the situation.

            After having a picnic in the desolate beach, Eve decided it was time to go back to the room for some more fun. As she stood up, I could not help staring at her muscular legs, each one now about my own height.

            “You are definitely getting smaller by the hour!” mused Eve looking down at me, “Come on lets go back before you shrink so much someone might step on you!”

            She took her back and started back to our room. I suddenly found myself trailing behind her trying to keep up with her giant strides. I felt ridiculous running to catch up while he walked calmly and normally.

            “What’s wrong there? Can’t keep up the pace with me?” laughed Eve.

            “Its just you’re moving so fast, every step you take is like three of mine!” I said under my agitated breath.

            By the time we got back I was exhausted of trailing behind Eve and climbing up a flight of giant stairs. I gasped for air as I entered the room only to find myself face to face with Eve’s knees. I had shrunken an additional foot during the walk! My kid shorts were falling off again.

            I followed the shapely leg up, going over her muscular thigh, over her tight jean shorts, up her belly to her bulging t-shit until I reached her face, lovely and radiant staring down at me.

            “Ok you have had your work out for today I see!” said the 10 meter woman towering above me, “I think you deserve some fun!”

            “Here is the deal: you take off those ridiculous clothes and  if you manage to give me a kiss, I’ll make this night one you will never forget!” she said.

            This was enough for me. I could only begin to imagine what a 10 meter woman could do with me and I instantly forgot my exhaustion.

            “Ok, but you’ll have to help me out here a bit to reach your juicy lips!” I said waiting eagerly for her to lift me up.

            “Oh no, its up to you to give me a kiss or not, I think you’ll simply have to climb!” Eve said.

            I hesitated bit. There I was a naked 30 cm man wondering how the hell to climb all the way up to this girl’s face. She looked down at me puckering her lips with a taunting look. Well, this would certainly be interesting! I shedded my clothes and stood naked under her shadow.

            “Let’s do this!” is said feeling anew surge of energy. Eve just looked at me curiously waiting to see what I did next. I went up to her well manicured foot and stepped on to it. It was easily a meter long, and my tiny feet felt weird and tiny over it. I then balanced myself onto her shin, hugging it like a tree trunk and began to pull my self up.

            He laughed at my antics as I reached her knee and caught my breath. I was also trying to figure out how to climb her thigh which was much thicker than her lower leg. I was amaze at how strong her body felt. Her bones were as tough as concrete posts, and when she moved, even slightly, her muscles ripples underneath her skin with a super human strength. On my belly I could feel her huge kneecap, about as wide as my entire body, moving slightly as she balanced herself. Then I hugged her knee with my own and tried to push myself further up. I wanted to reach her shorts to be able to hold on but my arms only reached half way up her thigh. Her skin was a bit slippery from the suntan lotion and I started to slide down. Eve laughed at me and cut me a break by lifting her leg leaving her thigh in a horizontal position. Her thigh muscle was amazing, it felt as hard as a rock when she tensed it and I judged it must weight some two hundred pounds of from my perspective.

            I managed to grab hold of her shorts and pulled myself up as she lowered her leg. I scrambled up and was not hanging from the waist of her short.

            “Now where will contestant number 1 go, outside or inside my t-shirt?” she said.

            “I might as well make this fun for me as well” I said looking up at her. As I tucked my head into her t-shirt pushing myself up on her left hip.

            I was now holding on to the side of her belly, her skin was warm and a bit sweaty from the day. I tried to climb up further but her whole body tensed suddenly as I tickled her and she laughed. I held on even harder to her muscular body feeling her abs tense as she laughed and twitched.

            “Stop that! You’re tickling me !” said Eve.

            I could no se her face from under her shirt, but above me I could definitely see the underside of her left breast packed into her bikini top. So I put my foot on her sorts waste and held on to her shirt to avoid causing another tickle convulsion. I pushed myself up and managed to grab the part of her top between her breasts.

            Eve was laughing wildly as she looked into her shirt and saw me hanging from her top. I then proceeded to scale sinking my feet into her hard belly. Something gurgled inside. I could kept holding on to her top when I realized it was starting to come of under my weight. I scurried up faster managing to hug on to her half bare breast. I could see half of a nipple the size of my head bearing out from the giant water balloon I was holding on to. I thought I might fall for a moment but thankfully I felt her hands gently propping  me up outside her shirt.

            “Come on you can do it!” cheered Eve as she laughed and kept looking under her shirt. I am not sure how I managed to pull my leg onto her top and finally climbed on to her chest. The worst was over. I scrambled up to her shoulders using her clavicle as a ledge and sat there like a pet monkey holding on to her neck.

            She turned her head to me smiling, it was almost as big as me now “You did it contestant number 1!” give me a kiss.

            Her mouth seemed to be twice as wide as my head and her lips covered my entire face as a bumby tongue gave me wet warm reward for my climb.

            “Now we can go have some fun!” she said as she pulled off her top and started walking to the shower with me on her shoulder
shrink on by tinyslave
Author's Notes:
mark's shrinking continues

In the bathroom Eve set me down on the sink leaving me at eye level with her magnificent breasts. As I stood there she removed her t-shirt began to undo her to while chatting with me. I was hypnotized by as her huge breasts popped out. She looked at me teasingly and approached me leaving me within  reaching distance.

            “Go ahead! Touch them” she said, “I know you are dying to lay your hands on my giant boobs”

            Giant indeed, at 1 foot height each one of them seemed like an oversized, rubbery bean bags. I was eager to sing  my hands and face into them and feel their softness envelope my body.I couldn’t wait to suck on her nice brad nipples which seemed to me the size of dinner plates.

I approached her and reached for one of her breasts with both arms hugging on to it like a giant medicne ball. It was firm and heavy. I tried to lift it as much as I could, pushing its underside up with my shoulder and against her body and feeling it sag slightly over my back.  I judged it must weigh at least as much as my self (about 180 lbs) maybe more, but most of their weight was supported by her chest.

            Eve laughed at my efforts. As I stood back she suddenly swung her chest bumping me with her right breast. I bounced off like a toy and landed flat on my ass from the blow which also knocked the air out of my lungs. I was actually quite stunned by the force of the sheer mass as she hit me. She laughed happily apparently unaware of how strong that casual move had been for me. And without giving me a chance to recover but her hand around my waste and lifted me like a doll.

            “Haha! I can’t believe it now you are small enough to pick you up with one hand” she mused lifting me up to her face, “This is exactly where I wanted to have you: at my complete mercy!”

            With that she put me between her two breasts and pressed them together giving me a soothing (if somewhat smothering massage). I was surprised by how excited this situation was getting me. The feel of her skin, still oily with suntan lotion and slightly salty from sweat had me really turned on.

            After playing with me in her boobs she started filling up the tub and went on to undress herself. As we chatted I noticed she seemed to be getting even bigger. I was shrinking more!

            “Hey, look at you!” said Eve “you are getting tinier every hour! What are you like 6 inches now! That’s a perfect size!”

            Perfect size for what? I thought, but before I could say anything she picked me up and sat down on in the tub placing me on the edge of the tub. Then she reached out and handed me a razor.

            “Now you are going to work for me, you’ll be my tiny slave for tonight” she said as she lifted her leg and placed on the edge of the tub where I was. She then proceeded to put shaving cream over it and motioned to me to start.

            “What are you waiting for, start little slave! You know what to do” she said teasingly.

            “Hey this was not part of the deal!” I protested, “I’m not going to be your servant!”

            “Oh yes you will dear, or else I’ll sit on you or something worse!” Eve said.

            “Something worse? Like what?” I made the mistake of asking.

            “Like… This” she said casually picking me up and holding me over the foamy tub. Her hand was big enough to cover my entire chest and her fingers had an irresistible strength which as I tried to by them open. She then dropped near her feet my into the water (Which was deep enough for me to swim in). As I struggled to swim I felt her two feet sandwiching me. She was holding me between the soles of her feet, each one longer than my entire body. Again I thing she did not realize how strong she was for me and myself being a bit manhandled as she rubbed me between her soles.

            I tried protesting but soon found myself plunged into the water and held there against the bottom by one of her massive feet. I struggled to break free, but the weight of her leg on me was crushing me. She wiggled her toes playfully in my face as I was starting to loose oxygen.

            After long seconds she pulled me out, gasping wildly.

            “Now you will shave my legs little slave!” she said laughing at my despair.

            Again I tried to protest but she discarded my as being a cry-baby and obviously though she had not really treated me that roughly.

            I decided to play the game and picked up the razor as Eve placed her leg back again on the side of the tub.

            I must say it was not a bad job. There was something exciting about being a tiny servant to a giant woman. I used the razor as if it was a rake to go over her long smooth shin, cutting any trace of hair growing on it and leaving it nice and shiny. It was hard work but fun. When I was done with one, I walked over around the tub edge to her other leg and did the same. We talked while I worked and she relaxed.

            “I can get used to this!” she said looking at me from the far end of the tub.

            “Oh don’t get too used to it! Maybe next time you’ll drink the potion and I’ll have some fun. I can think about a task or two for a tiny you” I said.

            “I don’t know…” she smiled, maybe I won’t give you the antidote at all… I’ll just keep you like this, like a little pet around the house!”

            I didn’t like the idea and she must have seen my discontent on my expression because she said she was just kidding with me and that I could have the antidote any moment I wanted it. That at made me feel a little better, at least I had some sort of control over this situation, but I did not like the idea of going from lover to pet.

            After I was done shaving her legs she gave me a sponge and made me wash her entire body. That was equally tiring for me, but I must say even more fun than shaving her. First she turned over and I stood on her backside scrubbing her nice rounded ass-cheeks. She moaned with pleasure encouraging me to continue my work and indicating me where exactly which spots she anted me to scrub. Her as is one of my favorite parts of her body. Its nice, rounded and very muscular, and now it was like a small island I had to scrub clean for her.

After doing her bottom I slided down the top of her butt down the concave curve it made where it reached the small of her back. He skin was slippery and wet and made for a great slide.  I then finished scrubbing her muscular back. Eve indeed had a very nice body, which was seven more noticeable being only 6 inches tall. I felt her muscles tighten and relax beneath me as I scrubbed on my hands and knees. Sometimes I felt a particularly tense spot and she would ask me to massage it with  my whole body and feel her powerful muscles slowly relax beneath me.

When we were done she rose from the tub and dried herself, then she picked me up and dried me easily with her towel. Although I was expecting to do some more exploration of my giant girlfriend’s body in some more intimate parts… I was so tired that when she put me in bed for a while I instantly fell asleep, dreaming of all the fun possibilities being this small had opened for us in terms of our relation with Eve.

           

an unexpected visitor by tinyslave
Author's Notes:
Marks little shrinking vacation takes an unexpected turn as an uninvited visitor shows up

An unexpected visitor

 

“What? I can’t believe he actually did that! That bastard!” said Eve into the phone.

“What are you going to do now…. You’re what!? Are you crazy?.... You are WHERE!?..at the airport here in the island?.. Ok, I’ll pick you up then..”

            Eve hung up and looked at me with a troubled look. I sat up on the breakfast table nibbling on my bit of toast besides her plate.

“Who was it?” I asked casually.

“It was Alesia, she says she broke up with her boyfriend because she found him screwing some girl in their apartment.” Said Eve absently. Alesia, a friend of hers from high school, she was the type of girl who was constantly hopping in and out of troubled relations and usually called Eve every other month with some heart break story.

“What did she want?” I asked

Eve walked over and sat heavily on her chair, “She’s here.. at the airport..” she said knowing I was not going to like it.

“She’s where! You’re kidding! This is our vacation we don’t need her mopping around here!” I jumped.

“Sorry, you know her she is very impulsive and she bought a ticket and flew over here last night. I can’t just leave her there!” she said with a troubled look, “I’ll pick her up and bring her over, I promise she will not stay with us!”

I was not happy, not only did Alesia and I get along terribly, but being three inches tall definitely did not put me in the mood to have any visitors, much less in our vacation.

We argued for a while and I finally agreed to have her over for a while. Eve made me some make shift clothes to cover me up it was sort of a toga made from a scissored T-shirt tied at the waist with a piece of dental floss, very classy.

Eve left me watching TV and took our rental car to the airport. Minutes later she came back with her friend into the room.

Alesia was completely out of scene with the tropical island setting. She was a city girl, taller than Eve (about 1.70), thin, long black hair and pearly white skin. She looked like she was wearing the same clothes from the night before, a short black dress that highlighted her abundant cleavage and tall leather boots. She came in as she always did and dropped her luggage in the living room.

She was blabbing on about her boyfriend as she walked into the room and looked at me.

“God you are tiny!” she exclaimed looking at me and then at Eve, “you said he was small but I didn’t actually realize how small!” she bent over me, not thinking about how abnormally huge and menacing her leaning bosom must look to me and stared at me with wide blue eyes.

“Hey Alesia, welcome to paradise” I said matter-of-factly.

She didn’t answer me directly but looked at Eve “That looks like fun! I wish I could have Rick like that right now and squish the living crap our of him!”

She leaned even closer, I could not help but stare into her gigantic cleavage as I took an instinctive step back. She then extended a finger and pocked at me like if I was some sort of hamster, knocking me down on my ass.

“Hey!” I protested. “Why don’t you go back to complaining about your stupid boyfriend and leave me alone”

She laughed and said to Eve “I got to get me one of these one day!”

“Come on, leave him alone, come lets talk over by the pool” Eve said.

The two giantesses left the room and I went back to my tv.

About an hour later, I was surprised to see Alesia walk casually into the room not looking at me. And dropped her giant ass onto the bed creating a massive earthquake that made me bounce several meters up into the air.

            “What the….What the hell are you doing!” I yelled as she grabbed the remote and changed the channel.

            “Oh sorry! I forgot you were there!” she said in poorly faked surprise, “Eve went to the supermarket to buy some stuff, she asked me to watch over you”

            I couldn’t believe what was happening, why would Eve leave me with this girl knowing I disliked her so much. I could take care of myself, besides the supermarket was about 45 minutes away, it would take ages for her to comeback.

            “You know I was watching that channel.. I said getting back on my feet and walking towards her. The closets part of me were her legs still clad in her leather boots.

            “That stuff is boring? Who wants to watch some stupid world war II documentary during vacation anyway?” she snapped still not looking at me, “besides its not like you can do anything about it can you?’

            I walked closer to her, I was near her thigh now, but I didn’t trust her to get any closer than I was.

            “What’s you’re problem Alesia? You come in here, ruin our vacation and now you act as if you’re in charge of the place?” I said, “Give me the control..”

            I was cut off as she casually lifted her leg and laid over me. I was startled to see the mass of white skin that was the underside of her thigh place itself over me smothering me against the mattress. I was caught up to my waist under her overwhelming weight.

            “That’s because I am in charge, Mark. I am the only full sized person in the room therefore I am in charge, not you” she said casually smiling at me caught under her thigh.

            I pushed at her warm flesh to no avail, it was like being caught under a whale. Lucky me the mattress took most of her weight or I would have been surely crushed to death.

            Alesia laughed out loud as I struggled and went back to the TV leaving me there for a few minutes. I asked her to let me go over an over while she ignored me, sometimes gently rocking her thigh over me squeezing my breath out of my lungs. Eve and I were going to have a long talk about this.

            Eventually she looked at me and lifted her leg releasing me. She passed her leg over me leaving me in between her thighs and looked down at me. I don’t know if she realized from my point of view I got an amazing view of her crotch as her short dress parted for her huge spread legs. She wore a thin mesh, black thong. I could vaguely make out the lips of her huge pussy, almost as tall as myself under it, and a few dark pubic hairs growing at the edges of her panties.

            Above that her eyes glared caught me looking into her dress and she smiled, “You guys are all the same. I bet you would cheat on Eve if you had the chance wouldn’t you? You like my staring at my giant pussy? I bet I could fit you right in there if I wanted to!”

            I remembered even more clearly why I disliked this girl so much. Stared at her and said “Look its not like I have any option from here, believe me if I was ever to cheat on Eve it would certainly not be with you!”

            She frowned at me and said “Yeah right, you would just love to get your grubby little hands on my body! Anyhow, now you have to remember I am in charge here and you will keep quiet while I watch TV. Understood?” As she said this I noticed the two white walls of her thighs were closing in on me. I looked for an escape but it was too late as the tow masses of girl flesh smothered me between them. I could still see her panties and the gargantuan vagina they hid as I tried to climb out of her enclosing thighs.

            “Now there, is that better? You wanted me to close my legs?” she chided.

            “Ok Alesia, that’s great, you are in charge, just put me somewhere away from you and we can wait for Eve to get back, ok?” I said trying to pull my legs out of her thighs.

            “Sure, Mark, I’ll do that. Just let me put you somewhere where I can’t accidentally hurt you…” she said as I saw her fingers with their blood red nail polish reach form me. They curled around my body uncomfortably as he lifted me to her face and held me there, examining me.

            “Now what?” I asked from her hand.

            “Why don’t you get rid of those silly clothes? You look like a stupid figuring from a nativity scene!” she laughed as I saw her other hand come into view and start tugging at my clothes.

            I fought her back with all my strength but it only made her laugh to see me swinging at her fingers. It was a loosing battle, all I could see beyond her fingers were glimpses of her laughing face and her supernatural cleavage as I struggled for my dignity.

            “Come on Mark its not like I haven’t seen a naked man before! I’m just messing with you!” she said as she finger nails ripped my clothes off leaving me naked in her palm.

            She examined me curiously and casually rubbed her thumb over my belly and my private parts. In spite of my situation, just the thought of me naked in the palm of this hot, if obnoxious, woman, and her thumb rubbing over me like a tiny toy gave me an instant erection.

            She laughed out loud “do I excite you little Mark? I don’t care what you say, I bet you would love to be shoved into my giant wet pussy. Wouldn’t you?”

            I did not answer and felt a twinge of vertigo as she stood up and walked off the bed.

            “Ok, now I’ll put you somewhere safe, somewhere I won’t accidentally step on you” said Alesia looking around the room.

            She then walked over to the wall. The whole room was decorated with a strip of fine wood that went all around the wall. This strip made a tiny ledge about an inch wide where she placed me. Leaving me standing just below the level of her eyes and what seemed to me like two feet from the edge of a 30 story precipice.

            I am not particularly afraid of heights, but given the situation I panicked and pressed my back against the wall. Alesia’s face was just inches from me, her huge red lipped smile so close I could feel her breath. I dared to look over the edge only to see the immensity of her body stretch down to the bottom of the precipice. I could not help staring into her cleavage which seemed to be about 15 meters below me looking as full and sexy as ever.

            Alesia regarded me silently for a while smiling. Then she took out a cigarette from her purse and lit it as I watched. Eve hated when she smoked inside our place, I did too but said nothing this time.

            We were both silent as I watched  her mouth inhale the cigarette. I must admit it was quite a site to see her colossal mouth half open keeping the smoke for a second letting it fume out slowly. Then she inhaled and the cloud of  smoke disappeared into the darkens of her throat for a few seconds only to come back as a scalding blizzard as she blew it directly into me.

Eve never smokes, she is too health conscious to do that. But I must admit I have always found it sexy to watch a hot girl have a cigarette. And Alesia, for all I disliked her had a full, sexy mouth that enthralled me to watch.

“I can tell by your little pecker that you are enjoying this aren’t you?” she said as I realized my erection grew harder and harder.

She moved closer to me, so close all I could see in front of me were lips and her nose. “You like being close to my mouth eh?” she whispered close to me. I could feel her warm breath with the vague smell of her cigarette all over me.

“Every guy has his weakness, you are all the same” said her mouth in a soft sexy voice. I contemplated it in awe feeling her hot breath wash over me. I was mesmerized by the way her lips moved, how her teeth glistened inside, how her tongue slipped out wetting her lips sensually. I could see every little detail on the skin around her lips, every pore, a hint of soft almost invisible fur, a tiny birthmark barely visible under normal conditions…

“So, are you going to tell Eve of all of this big mean Alesia is doing to you? You’ll also have to tell her how turned on you are by me you little pervert.” said Alesia’s mouth softly getting so close to me that it almost touched me.

“You’re also going to have to tell her about how good this felt..” she said as I saw her tongue slide out like a huge snail and slowly licked my naked body from feet to head. The feel of it was amazing, it was strong and bumpy, slimy, covering me with warm oozing saliva. My heart was pumping hard and I no longer knew whether I hated or wanted this woman. Perhaps I had always had some secret crush on her and her cruel ways…who knows what hides in the darkest side of our souls.

“You want me but you are afraid of me aren’t you?” her voice poured in the form of warm, wet air over me, “You know I can easily drop you of this ledge; you would splatter down by my feet!”

He mouth smiled as I looked down to see the chasm of her bosom rubbing against the wall beneath me. She took another sip of her cigarette and proceeded to fumigate me with its smoke as she exhaled it from the depths of her body.

Then she closed in on me again and licked me once more, this time she moved her entire head towards me, pressing me flat against the wall with her wet tongue. She took her time to lick every part of my body with it. I tried to fight it but she was just too strong for me. Her tongue did what it pleased with me, poking its tip between my legs, pressing flat against my chest and savoring my head. The smell of her cigarette on it only added to the invasiveness of the whole situation.

“You taste good...” she mused stepping back, leaving me again on the verge of falling to my death while she took another sip at her cigarette.

            “You should be afraid little man” she continued, I have complete power over you “I could squash you, drop you, or even eat you if I wanted!” She opened her mouth wide before me, allowing me to see a dark fleshy throat beyond the shiny strings of saliva that connected the palate to her tongue. Then she snapped it close making her front teeth make a bony clanking sound.

            “You men don’t deserve us!” she went on, “I think I might like eating you after all.. feeling you slide into me, kicking the inside of my belly… there is nothing you could do about it… that’s what all men should be for, satisfying and feeding us girls!”

            Her lips parted again and her tongue came out to savor me once more. It was different this time though, something about her attitude changed and she seemed to be tasting me more than exploring me, I had the strange feeling of being a tiny prey being savored by a huge predator before serving her as food. I did not like it,

            He tongue and lips pressed me hard against the wall and in an attempt to avoid her I slipped and almost fell of the ledge. I managed to catch myself with my elbows as my legs hung down into nothingness.

            Alesia stood back and laughed loudly. She took another patient sip of her cigarette and contemplated me hanging at the edge of the precipice.          Beneath me I saw her enormous face come between the abyss and myself. Her bright blue eyes light up with amusement as they regarded me.

            “Hang on little Mark! Help is coming!” she giggled as she moved her head under me.  Then to my horror I mouth open into a dark cavern beneath my feet. The sight of her gaping, mouth, rows of perfect, potentially deadly teeth and the dark, wet entrance to her massive body triggered some primeval fear inside me: I did not want to be eaten!

            Whimpering I struggled to climb, mirthful laughter pouring from the cavernous maw beneath me. To my horror I found hard wet foot hold as a tried to climb… I was standing on one of her front teeth. In fear my foot slipped on the gleaming saliva covered tooth. My arms gave in and I fell only to be caught in her warm, fleshy lips.

            From below me came a soft, moan, the kind women make when they eat chocolate cookie dough ice-cream. My whole body vibrated as her voice passed through me. Her lips held me firmly at my chest level, my arms vainly tried to force me out from between them. But it was the sensations beneath me that brought me to a panic. I could feel the hardness of her teeth against my skin, bruising and cutting my skin even by just the slightest touch. And from below came that muscular tongue again, savoring, more than caressing; slipping around and between my legs as if I was nothing more than a morsel of food to be had and enjoyed.

 “Please let me go Alesia! This isn’t funny! I said pressing my arms against her soft lips to pull myself out.

She did not answer but I felt her lips smile at my despair and soft laughter echoed from below me.

Before I could continue my plea her mouth opened and I fell all the way to the back of her mouth painfully bumping into the hard slabs of her teeth. My feet kicked against the slippery mucose of her throat and my arms fought to hold on to her wet tongue. Again laughter poured from deep inside her as her massive jaws closed on me leaving me in total darkness.

To my relief the darkness soon receded as she opened her mouth and I felt her fingers pull me out of her mouth by the legs. I found myself dripping in her saliva, gazing upside down at her huge smiling face and then felt myself drop into the void.

            I panicked thinking I would die but found my fall cushioned as I landed on her breasts. I felt their soft flesh jiggle as her chest rumbled with feminine laughter. I was wet in saliva and started sliding down her cleavage. I managed to hold on and found a foot hold on her dresses edge.

            I looked up and saw her longs lender neck leading to a smiling face, somewhat distorted as she tried to focus on me hanging on to her breast. Then I felt a firm press on my back as a finger (an a sharp fingernail) pinched me against her skin and in between her tightly pressed tits.

            I felt my self sink into her warm body, and when the finger left I was trapped in between Alesias white breasts.

            “Ok I think we finally found a good, safe place for you!” she said with a lighter note in her voice.

            “If you say so… better here than in you belly!”  I ventured.

            Alesia’s bosom shook and jiggled around me as she laughed “Did you really think I would eat you!? What kind of a monster do you think I am? Although I can’t say I wouldn’t like to eat that bastard ex-boyfriend of mine!”

            I managed to laugh uncomfortably from my prison, I must admit I was rather starting to enjoy this part of my ordeal. I had always fantasized about Alesia’s breasts, but my fantasies never reached this magnitude! Each one of her breasts weight probably thirty times my own weigh. Each one of them had the delicious power to crush me under its weight if she decided to do so. Her skin was fragrant and soft and at my size I could see every pore and tiny birthmark clearly as she held me prisoner with her body.

I also noticed that her breasts felt distinctly different from Eve’s. Alesia’s we slightly bigger and more jiggly giving them a nice bouncy feeling where as Eve’s were  a bit smaller more firm and rubbery.

            “ Do you enjoy this? I bet you do I can see it in your little face! You’re not supposed to be enjoying yourself you’re supposed to be feeling small and humiliated for what that idiot did to me!” she said in the non-sensical logic of women and then began manipulating her breasts so that they would rise and fall making disappear into her cleavage as she massaged my whole body with hers.

            I found the experience exhilarating. What did she expect I’m a guy!

            As she rhythmically swallowed me into her cleavage I felt myself quickly reaching an orgasm.

            “Ok please stop!” Yelled not wanting to come on her chest.

            “What’s the matter I’m pretty sure you are enjoying this? I can feel you’re little prick poking my boobs!” she said stopping her motion and plucking me with between her thumb and index to hold me before her face.

            “I’m sorry this I would feel so weird if Eve came back and found me naked in between your breasts!” I gasped, “Besides I don’t want you to get mad if I stain your dress..”

            “You know,” she said “maybe you are a nice guy after all, not a creep like the others…But this is fun, and I really want to see a tiny man come! So lets finish this, take it as your reward for trying to be faithful. Just think about this you have no choice in the matter so it is not your fault!”

            With that she brought me close to her mouth and started passing her tongue over my entire body covering again in her saliva. The she pulled down her dress revealing a gorgeous, fully erect pink nipple. She then placed me over it gently making sure my groin was in direct contact her soft flesh and began rubbing me against it.

            The warmth and softness of Alesia’s breasts plus the sensation of being rubbed against a giant woman awoke an inner desire I had never felt before. As she sank me into her soft skin I could see her face above me smiling at my pleasure.

            “There you go little fellow, hump me, its ok! I want to feel your little load on my nipple!” she said in a condescending voice.

            I was at the point I had really no choice. Her slippery saliva and the hardness of her nipple made me climax convulsively as Alesia enjoyed my puny display of ecstasy. When I was done twitching in her fingers she put me down and gently on the bed and gave me back my makeshift toga.

            “You’re not as bad as I thought Mark,” she said while she wiped what was mostly her own saliva from her breast “I would have though you would have taken this all wrong but you were actually kind of brave given the situation. I mean you didn’t piss yourself or anything. I’m really sorry for messing with you like that and all the things I said, I was just needed to vent some hot air. Eve is actually lucky to have you, hope you don’t feel too bad for what I did to you…”

            “No, no, I ‘m quite alright. You didn’t really give me a choice there anyhow” I said back not really knowing how to relate to her now. She had just humiliated me, slobbered, sucked on me like a lollypop and then raped with her giant nipple. Should I be angry or thankful?

            After that she brought in a beer from the fridge and gave me a bit in a bottle cap (it was like a bucket to me). She seemed in a much better mood and I actually though she was a pretty nice girl when she was not being an evil, giant bitch.

            When Eve arrived I felt a little awkward and didn’t know what to say. But Alesia took the initiative and told her we had been talking and rubbing out our differences. She apologized for interrupting our vacation and said she realized how bad it had been of her to barge in on us. We had a quick dinner and then she left to another hotel, she even kissed me goodbye giving me a large secret wink as she left.

            “What was that all about?” asked Eve with a confused look, “what did you say to her I have never seen her in such a good mood!”

            “I guess she just needed someone to let go of her anger with” I said “I just let her get all her nasty stuff out I guess”.

            “Well great now we can have some fun!” she said. I just grinned and nodded obediently

 

A Fruity Dessert by tinyslave
Author's Notes:
A tropical beach, a giant girlfriend and a fruity coctail, what more could a guy want?

After the disturbing episode with Alesia I could finally sit back and enjoy my tiny experience. It was after all my last day at this size since it was recommended that by now I drink the antidote before going to bed so I could wake up my normal size again.

            That same afternoon Eve took me to the beach. It was a beautiful sunny day and the beach we went to was virtually deserted. This way I would not have to worry about running into strange people at this size and Eve could relax and sun bathe nude.

            -“Well this is definitely not as bad as I thought!” I said as I lay in the warm valley of skin between her bare breasts. Resting my tiny naked body, at about an inch in height now, and enjoying the site of the rolling Eves rolling bodyscape. The warmth of her skin, slippery with suntan lotion; the slow rise and fall of her breast; the low thud of her enourmous heart deep inside her chest and the amazing view of her flat belly and well sculpted thighs in the distance simply took my breath away. I could do nothing but simply enjoy that moment of feeling so vulnerable and yet so safe as I lay there at the mercy of my beautiful giantess.

            -“I told you this would be fun!” her voice, which now had acquired a low, yet deliciously feminine tone, echoed all around me. I could feel the intake of air her massive lungs took beneath me and the vibrations as she exhaled it and turned it into words. It was like I was enveloped in her thunderous voice.

            -“fun?” I yelled to be sure she heard my tiny voice “This is complete bliss!!”

            My whole world shook with as her chest rumbled with her goddess-like laughter, I could see as her laughter moved the two hills of her breasts around me. Damn they were huge! I had always loved big breasts, but this… this simply had no name! Each one of them must weigh tons, I was sure the sheer weight of one of them could easily crush the life out of me!

            A huge shadow crossed the sky over us as a waiter from the distant hotel bar delivered Eve a drink she had asked for. I could not discern his features, but I am sure he must have been unable to take his eyes off my girlfriend’s beautiful exposed breasts and the tiny human being laying naked between them. In any case he was gone in a second.

            Without warning, my whole world tilted as Eve rose on her beach chair to get her drink. I found my self sliding down her chest and to her hard belly panicking and trying to hold on desperately to anything I could. She seemed unconcerned about my struggle as I tumbled down her body finally finding a hold on her belly button.

            I looked up, still startled by my sudden fall. Had she noticed that falling from her cleavage to her belly was a pretty rough fall for an inch-tall man!?

 I was about to protest when I looked up and was again caught breathless by what the sight of her. From her belly button her torso rose like a beautifully sculpted skyscraper. Her house sized breasts hung to her chest gloriously as the tropical sun bathed them giving her skin a delicious golden hue. High above them I saw my goddess in her sexy dark glasses and wavy black hair smile broadly at the sight of looking in awe from her belly button as she held a glass with one of those sugary blue drinks she loves to have.

-“Are you ok? You look a little shaken!” she laughed “here you should protect yourself from the sun sweetie!” I saw her hand move towards her drink maneuvering high above me and then hand me the tiny paper umbrella from the drink.

Her fingers moved manipulated the umbrella with ease, but once it got to me I found it extremely heavy as it was about twice my size. I toppled over with its weight and landed flat against her belly causing my floor to convulse once more as her laughter filled the air.

-“you are so damn cute!” she said “ I ought to just keep you like this forever!”

I laughed and started to get back to my feet when I felt her thumb and index fingers close in around my waist. What probably seemed to her as a gentle pick up, squeezed the air out of my lungs. The pressure from her fingers and the vertigo I felt as I rose in her grip towards her face were very uncomfortable and I instinctively banged my fists against her fingers to no avail.

I managed to move myself into a more comfortable position. When I finally managed to get a breath of air into my minature lungs I found myself looking straight into her gorgeous face. She was smiling at my antics, probably unaware of how strong her grip felt to me.

-“hey be careful!” I yelled! “you could have hurt me!”

-“nonsense! I would never hurt you sweetie! You are just exaggerating!” She grinned, her beautiful white teeth flashing in front of me as her fingers held me in place in front of her face. Below me I could see her beautiful tanned breasts. I imagined myself on them, I must look tiny compared to them! I thought my whole body was probably not wide enough to even cover one of her soft, pink nipples!

-“Now darling if I really wanted to hurt you I could just squeeze you like a tiny bug” she said “or I could eat you!” Her fingers moved me towards her mouth as she mockingly opened wide as if she was going to put me inside.

The memory of having been in Alesia’s mouth just a few hours ago, and the sight of Eve’s cavernous maw gapping in front of me gave me shivers. I could easily fit inside there, her powerful tongue was more than twice my size and I was sure I could not wrestle the powerful muscle even with my all my strength. The feeling of helplessness that Alesia’s tongue had given me as she savored every part of my body with no regards to my complaints came back to me at once.

The thought that my sweet girlfriend could so easily dominate me even with her tongue gave me a strange yet exciting feeling of helplessness. Hell, she could even eat me if she so chose to. I looked past her menacing teeth and strings of saliva connecting her palate to her lower jaw and into the gaping hole of her throat: the entrance to that huge body I had just admired a few minutes ago. To my embarrassment and I found myself with a very firm, if tiny hard on.

-“Oh sweetie! I didn’t know the prospect of me eating you excited you so much!” she said as she watch me enthralled by the beauty and fierceness of her mouth.

-“well that makes two of us!” I said “To be honest I am not completely sure why it turns me on this much!”

Eve smiled broadly –“ Does the idea of me putting you inside my mouth appeal to you? I could easily swallow you whole you know! Aaaaaa!” she opened wide and put my body half way inside her. I could the engulfing darkness, the humidity inside her mouth, and the sight of her rippling tongue below me and her enourmous uvula guarding the entrance to her body were almost enough for me to explode with excitement and fear right there and then.

She then pulled me out once again and held me before her lush lips as they closed before me. As they came together her tongue slowly slipped out and licked them wet, leaving them rosy and glistening with her saliva.

-“mmmmm” her mouth hummed before me “I could have you as a snack you know…I bet it would be sweet to feel you struggle inside my mouth, your little fists trying to fight my tongue as I slowly pushed you down my throat…”

Her jaws opened once more and closed unceasingly close to my body with a snap of her teeth. Then she swallowed and slowly moved me between her fingers down the length of her throat. I could see her esophagus muscles contracting as she led me down.

-“I bet you would go down kicking all the way down… perhaps I’d have to wash you down with some of my drink” she continued, every word of her goddess voice echoing through me and making me more and more excited…

-“in the end, this would be your final resting place!” Said Eve as she placed me gingerly over her stomach once more. I could hear the low gurgling and rumbling of her massive body beneath my feet. The idea of being eaten whole by a beautiful woman had never before crossed my mind. To be reduced from a full sized human being to a mere morsel, and not even a satisfying one at that, made me feel in complete awe of my now goddess-like girlfriend. It was a fact we were both discovering and enjoying, that the monstrous digestive tract that lay beneath my feet could easily dissolve my tiny body and use convert it into everyday nourishment for her.

She hovered over me as I stood there looking at her sexy face past the two cliffs of her breasts. I saw her reach for me again and I instinctively retreated from her fingers, she moved so fast! She giggled as she easily caught me again and raised me to face level, vertigo invading me as her fingers transported me at an amazing speed.

-“I think I have made you to hot already! Just look at your little dick ready for me! We will certainly give it a chance later on to see what it can offer my hungry little pussy…” –she said mischievously, not knowing how tiny, intimidated and excited that prospect made me feel “For now I would rather you cool down! Come share my drink with me!”

In an instant I saw her other hand bring the glass with the blue liquor and some fruits on a toothpick under me. The moment I realized what she was up to I felt my self plummeting down what seemed tome about 15 meters into her girly drink. The icy cold liquid instantly dispelled any trace of my erection as I touched the glassy bottom of the glass.

I swam my way to the surface, gasping for air. As I emerged Eve’s mirthful laughter greeted me. All around me chunks of ice the size of Voltzwagen beetles bobbed up and down. I could se the whole rounded cocktail glass around me like huge crystal pool. Outside the glass walls I could see Eve’s massive fingers pressed against them as she held it up to her eyes. I swam like a bug in her drink trying to find somewhere to hold on to. The ice cubes were simply too cold for me, and the curved glass walls offered no place to hold on to.

-“Swim little bug! Swim!” she said. I finally managed to hold on to the plastic cocktail pick with where a giant cherry and a slice of kiwi were impaled.

Shivering I managed to yell –“Hey this is not funny! Its freezing cold in this cocktail! Get me out now please!”

-“Hmmm did I hear something?” she pretended not to hear. –“maybe a little bug buzzing around…”

I voiced my displeasure again, but she pretended not to hear shaking her drink to spread the ice’s coolness over it. The glass shook violently creating waves of bluish liquor as the small icebergs crashed against the glass and my body while I held on to the pole with the fruits.

The icy current created by Eve’s casual shaking of the glass had not quite ceased when I fell the whole glass lifting into the air. I held on as I felt it all tilt and Eve’s huge lips touched the sugar coated edge of the glass. I could not see all of her face from my vantage point of view, only her luscious mouth and part of her nose, but I could imagine her expression was one of amusement as she enjoyed her complete power over my world.

Her mouth stopped for a second as her whale-like tongue emerged and licked the sugar off the glasses rim. The sight was just amazing. I could admire every crease in her lips and the intricate rough texture of her tongue. Part of me felt compelled to let go of the pole and just reach out for her, begging those soft lips and muscular tongue to savor my body as they pleased, but my self preservation instinct kept me holding on thight.

Then she started to drink. I saw her huge lips press onto the glass and slowly part, like the opening of the doors of a dam. The glass tilted further and I struggled to hold on to my fruity haven against the current created by her sucking mouth. I saw gallons of liquid disappear beyond her lips as the deep sounds of her esophagus echoed  from beyond. The idea of her miscalculating and accidentally drinking me terrified me, yet I found myself enthralled by the beauty and deadliness of her body.

As the glass tilted further I was basically hanging from the cocktail pick at an almost vertical angle. The the chunks of ice slid down wards as the liquid drained and hit her lips. Then to my complete aw they parted and one of them entered her mouth. I saw her eager tongue manipulate the compact car-sized block inside, locating it under massive molars. Then there was a loud crunching sound as her jaws closed over it. I did not even want to imagine the force her muscles held and what they could do to a soft tiny body like my own.

As she opened once more she let me se the icy rubble inside her mouth. Her tongue moved from side to side teasingly. Again I could not see her whole face, but I could imagine her putting all this show of power just for me.

In an instant she closed, and the tons of ice rubble disappeared beyond her lips. After another deep gulping sound she opened again to show me how it all had vanished into her body.

-“mmmmmm that was refreshing!” her voice echoed inside glass dome making everything vibrate in her feminine tone -“And now, for the best part…”

There was movement all around me, at my size the movements made by a normal-sized person are sometimes hard to follow. In an instant I found my self still holding on to the pole, but now she had turned it around so that now I was not under but on top of the fruit. I found myself sitting on the giant cherry and suspended high above her head. All around me the deserted beach, the blue ocean and the lazy palms seemed indifferent to my excitement. Below me Eve’s smiling face peered at me with playful eyes. Did she realize I was not fully enjoying this game as much as she was? I mean from my point of view I was suspended hundreds of meters up in the air and could easily plummet to my death in any second. It was contradictory because in spite of my imminent sense of helplessness and danger I could not help but to beer down at her immense breasts hanging heavily from her tanned chest.

-“mmm yummy dessert!” she boomed below me as she parted her sugar smeared lips and her hand lowered the fruity snack to her mouth. I watched in horror as her teeth caught hold of the kiwi slice and chewed into a pulp as I watched her cavernous mouth become a fruity mess.

-“Come on Eve!”  I screamed “this has been fun enough I know you are not planning on eating me so let me down, I’d like to wash up from that sugary blue stuff you just dipped me into!”

-“hmmmm did I hear something?” she continued her charade.

-“haha very funny! Come on lets go back to the bungalow!” I yelled to her face below.

-“Ok! Lets go back” she said, finally acknowledging me “I also feel like going back now darling”

I relaxed a bit and was about to comment on the experience when she added:

-“We will go back but right after my dessert! And you are coming inside me!”

With this she lowered the cherry and me into her mouth. I yelped in horror as I saw myself go past her lips and front teeth. Darkness closed in on my and my cherry companion. Then the cocktail pick, which had been my safe hold for the past minutes’ ordeal started receding through her closed lips.

I banged head painfully on the back of her teeth and then felt myself pressed between the back of her closed lips and the 500-pound cherry. Between my hands and legs my safety pole disappeared between her closed lips as she pulled it out leaving me in the dank darkness of her cave.

When the last of the pick disappeared behind her lips I fell back hitting butt on the edge of her teeth and landing on her rubbery tongue. Then there was movement. I felt my stomach sink as she rose to her feet, inside her mouth her tongue played around with me and the cherry. I was confused and in total darkness.

-“Dear I don’t like this! Please let me out sweetie!” I called. No response.

Then light came in as she half opened her mouth. I saw my prison was about the size of a small hotel room lined in nice boulder like teeth. There was enough room for me to stand on her tongue without hitting my head on her palate though her tongue kept moving beneath me and preventing me from staying on my feet. From inside her mouth I saw the changing landscape. She was walking to our bungalow while savoring me and the cherry in her mouth.

A few moments passed and her tongue began playing with me and the fruit. Probing, tasting, pressing us against her palate and holding us beneath it with unchallenged ease. No matter how I tried to resist she was just too strong for me. He rough surface of her tongue and her manipulation were not at all comfortable, although I was sure she was being gentle on me to avoid hurting me.

Then I watched in the dim light as she pushed the cherry to one side of her mouth while holding me to the center. With incredible ease her molars crushed the giant fruit splashing me with sticky cherry juice. I held on to her tongue trying to avoid getting caught between her chewing teeth as her mouth gradually became full of mashed cherry pulp.

-“mmmmmm” her voice echoed through my prison. The vibrations of her voice were so powerful in here that I felt my whole body tingling with it. Streams of warm saliva started flooding her mouth as her tongue swirled me around in the fruity mess.

I could do nothing, fighting her tongue was like wrestling a whale. I was bounced up and down against her rough palate and down under the soft underside of her tongue, all the time choking in her cherry flavored saliva.

I could feel movement, and occasionally catching a glimpse of the world outside her body as she went about changing her clothes in our bungalow. She was just going about her business while toying with me in her mouth like a piece of candy. All around me I could feel everything vibrate as she hummed one of her favorite tunes.

Finally the movement stopped and Eve’s mammoth tongue pinned me under it. One instant is was suffocating under her strength, the next instant there was darkness, a strong feeling of vacuum all around me and a terrifying gulping sound as she swallowed the masticated fruit pulp. When she opened her jaws again I say all the fruity mess had gone down her throat. Only a few scattered pieces of cherry clung to my body and to her teeth.

With a quick tilt of her head and a powerful push from her tongue I found my self being spit onto her palm.

-“how was that for you darling!” she asked as her giant face hovered over me.

-“I must admit it was exciting… in a scary sort of way!” I said managing to keep my composure and to avoid as much as possible the humiliation to be covered in her saliva with chewed up cherries clinging to my body.

-“Now please, let me have that antidote now, I think I have had enough of this for a while!” I said.

-“Oh darling! But I was so enjoying this! I love you being my little toy! I had fantasized with this ever since I heard of these potions…” she said “but ok, I think you have earned your first dose of antidote…But, you will have to earn your second dose if you want to get back to your normal size!”

I looked up at her from her palm –“And just how you am I supposed to earn this second dose?”

-“well darling you will have to complete my the other part of my fantasy…” She said as she placed a giant dropper over my head and squirted me with a few drops of the antidote –“well you are too small for what I have in mind, so I will let you grow just enough so you can please me properly…”

The way she said these words and the mischievous look in her eyes immediately worried and excited me… I slowly felt myself growing until I was almost the size of her palm, perhaps 5 or 6 inches in height…

Eve smiled at me and I felt my heart beat fast and hard as she took me to the sink to wash me….

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1112