Cucked and Crushed by your Crush by PeachesTeddyBear
Summary: Sexual Adventure of a Tiny who was found shrunk by his crush. But what’s a girl to do when her tiny boy toy can only give her so much satisfaction? Find a bigger one
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FM/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3306 Read: 24032 Published: December 12 2021 Updated: April 19 2022
Story Notes:

First story in here. More to the point for this one,instead of a slow build. But I’ve got lots in store.

1. Chapter 1 : Intro.. and the night begins by PeachesTeddyBear

2. Chapter 2 The Titans Collide by PeachesTeddyBear

3. Chapter 3 Front row seat to the Unstoppable Force vs the Immovable Object by PeachesTeddyBear

4. Chapter 4 Toe Time by PeachesTeddyBear

Chapter 1 : Intro.. and the night begins by PeachesTeddyBear

Cucked and Crushed by your Crush


It had been sometime now. Days,weeks,months. You weren’t sure. You didn’t really care either. You’d been found shrunk by your crush and to your delight,she’d kept you. Made you her pet. Being the submissive that you were it was perfect. You could stay with tho the tall voluptuous blonde that brought your heart and heads so much pleasure. In fact,at first it had been a dream come true. Spending countless hours in her pocket,on her thigh as she watched TV or rubbing her juicy sweaty toes(even sneaking a piece of Her divine toe jam to snack on when you could,tho you’re sure she didn’t mind) after practice while she played on her phone,you’d grown a deeper attachment than her being a crush. The social disconnection and the overload of being exposed to Her every smell,action,even the vibration in your bones of her booming voice when she spoke to you... she was everything. She became your environment. Your friend. Your health,wealth,and joy. She became your Goddess. Nothing she did was an act of imperfection. Every blink of her green eyes,or subtle twitch of her tan thumb was a blessing to witness. You could stare into her face for aeons...the bold cheek bones, ,mature jawline,big almond shaped green eyes,succulent mattress plush pink lips, soft  and blonde wavy mane that framed it all. This girl was Goddess.


 And on her part,She didn’t mind keeping you this way. She wasn’t romantically interested in you,but having a pint sized simp to stroke her already enormous ego among other enormous things was a a cool little treat. So it was a win win,she had a cute pet to play with. You had the girl of your dreams,super sized and open minded to your feelings. Although being in an equal relationship was far out of the question. All was well. Pet and Master had perfect balance.


 That is,until someone who wasn’t an inch tall caught her attention.


   To match the 6’2 Empress of your existence,came along an equally tall brown skinned,muscular tattooed man.

She’d bumped into him at the mall. You were tucked in her back pocket as she strolled about. Your body obviously dominated by her basketball sized cheeks formed from peak genetics and many many hours in the gym and on the court. So firmly plastered against the denim of her favorite short shorts,but covered by a huge T, you overheard their flirtatious encounter. 


You were both jealous and nervous immediately. Knowing a girl like this couldn’t stay single forever or most likely didn’t want to stay sexy inactivate. For the longest she had been caught in her college studies and the busy busy season. Those days were fond. She adored how you would be thrilled to stay in her musty gym bag and wait for your massive champion to return after securing victory on the court. God,was she amazing. But now fears of some one invading your daily worship and admiration of Her could be compromised. And soon enough,that would be the case. 


 She had invited him over for a classic Netflix and chill later that week.


The evening of rolled around and the doorbell rang. “He’s Here!” Her thick fingers gave you a loving squeeze as a smiled crept onto here face. Rising her full height from her dorm room couch,she plucked her tiny toy from her thigh and tucked you Into  the waistband of her spandex shorts and strolled to her door. BOOM...BOOM... BOOM. gazing up at the skyscraper sized subject of your affectionate servitude you felt waves of lust and anxiety begin to take you under. The yearning of your Goddess that was simply a constant feeling,and the dread of knowing she was about become someone else’s for the night or more. Or worse,the thought of sharing Her at once.


BOOM.... BOOM... CLICK.


She opened the door to reveal him. The massive man that piqued the curiosity of your Goddess. And he didn’t disappoint. Now I’m your full sized life,you didn’t swing both ways,it just wasn’t how you worked. No shame. But you could admit when you saw a handsome man.


 He had a goatee,full juicy lips. Long lashes,oh yes. He was a pretty one. Fine curly hair twisted into locs. A simple dresser,he opted usually for the usual wear of a hood dude,white tank and Durag. Gym shorts and slides. And a big sparking watch,fat ear studs and a thick gold chain. He smelled of high end cologne and a rich male musk. He was an athlete after all,even at your previous size you’re not sure you could beat him 1 on 1 at anything,despite being a gifted athlete yourself. Your Queen took a step back,allowing him inside. She let him close the door and when he turned to saw the man sported a pair of beefy moons in the back of his gym shorts. 


He turned and they were face to face. The heat was beginning to rise from where you were. You could tell from your perch how attracted your Goddess was to this smooth talking Titan. The growing scent of your Queen’s arousal began to and a confusing rush of emotions through you. High above, Her hot air balloon breasts were rising and falling with her quickened pulse. The man already had a seductive smirk on his face. The sexual tension was rising at a meteoric rate. This could be a long night...


End Notes:

Reviews please.! First story uploaded,am down for criticism on how to bring y’all the best Macro themed literature on the Internet💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽

Chapter 2 The Titans Collide by PeachesTeddyBear
Author's Notes:

Things are heating up👀

CCC chapter 2


  Your pulse quickened,your dick began to stir and press against the fabric of Her waistband. Staring up at the two beautiful Titans was like having a pleasurable weight on your shoulders. As the Giant man turned back around and brought his crotch facing you ,he was an obvious shower not a grower. From your size it was easy to see the swaying movement of meaty monster that was for now at rest under the fabric. The cocktail of emotions was only growing faster,and your hardening erecting followed suit.


Huh… maybe you’re Bisexual after all. Nahh,couldn’t be.



“Well Come on in” the Goddess of your dreams warmly invited. “ Bet”  he responded accepting the invite. He moved his enormous figure past her and took a seat on Her couch.


BOOM… BOOM… BOOM… BOOM…


She followed him to the couch and plopped down beside him. It was a couch for 3,especially nice with Her being a tall girl,she could spread out on it easily by Herself.  She put a movie on,and swung about to lay on the couch sideways,Propping Her feet over his lap. You looked up at Her as a flirty smile ran across Her face,and as you looked back to the Giant man he looked off put at first,followed by a look of compliance and flirty curiosity. You wondered if he liked feet and was just caught off guard because that’s exactly what he went for first. Then sliding his hands up along her thick feminine calves,and back down.


 Something you admired about Her when both big and small,her ability to make everyone around her seemingly bow down to whatever she needed.  She just had that charming confidence about Her. Men wanted Her,and Women wanted to be Her.



 The two exchanged some small talk,in and out of laughing at the movie. Some comedy movie from a mid tier actor with a decent supporting cast. The small talk faded somewhat as the plot of the movie picked up and they tuned in more. You reveled in how soft the lower belly of your Goddess was,but not lost in the anxious knot still residing in your gut. That knot made a rather large twist as you saw Her move Her leg up a bit,and turning her foot into his groin. His broad chest rose sharply as he silently gasped and cleared his throat. Cocking his head to the side with his eyes still on the movie,he licked his lips with a coy smirk beginning to form on his plump lips.


 

Hmmm…” Her eyes too,were focused on the TV, but Her head was facing the Giant Man,and you couldn’t help but silently gush at the sight of such a suggestive flirty look. Of course everything She did was beautiful and amazing to you,but it seemed there was no limit on how much Her beauty impacted you. It literally never got Old.


 The anxiety though,it was beginning. Strapped against Her waist You Began to rock slowly at the movements of her foot. His hand rested over Her shin, and his grip tightened slightly. He was feeling the pressure of those soft,elegant and often fragrant size 11. A fragrance you were starting to crave now that you were watching them at work.


She shifted back into the arm of the couch, sinking Her hips so that you were lying almost flat against Her. She lifted her left foot up to his face,and twisting it brought Her toes across his nose.


Thee pheromones hit the Giant Man like a freight train. His large member began to surge with blood,ballooning up to its full power. She had to apply more pressure to keep the thing down, only further stimulating the Giant. The squirming was in full force now. Her juicy toes playing with the man’s plump lips, he began to kiss them back.

 

 This turned into a whole French Kiss Foot l make out session. Here was this guy,extremely good looking,has an obvious confidence about him,plenty of swag…. And She has him making out with Her foot. 40minutes into a movie.on the FIRST night. You were fully aware of your infatuation with Her,but.. did she have this effect on everybody?


What an awesome Goddess you serve.


She is literally SO fucking cool.


Yo Shawty,ya feet smell and taste good af.. ain’t know you was freaky like that tho.” He noted matter of factly 


She took Her foot off his face and sat up a few inches on the couch. A radiant smirk painted on Her glorious face.  The Giant leaned up,A hungry eagerness written on his handsome face,and he crossed over her body until he was single leg straddling Her. From your view looking up at his body,you looked down and saw his heavy bulge hanging like a School Bus sized Hammock through his Gym shorts. Thick muscular legs tangled between Hers into the distance. His tank top clung to his tight tone torso. His arousal obvious by more than his engorged member. His musk was growing,the scent of testosterone was invading your space down below. 


 Your environment was beginning to get active as your Queen’s giggling vibrated through your body,her belly rapidly waving up and down.


Let’s get this shirt off “  


Her long athletic arms tugged at the bottom of his tank, pulling the football field sized cloth over his body. As the shirt ascended up the body of the Titan,a  set of six dense, chiseled abs was revealed,up into two thick slabs of chest meat. The chest was sprinkled with a little hair,just visible to a normal sized human and much more apparent to you.



“Ooohhhh Ja’Michael *Giggle* C’Mon then..”   

 Uh oh.


 The ceiling of Abs lowered down and crashed into you. The two Giants had begun a furious make out session. The chiseled abs in the front smushed you into the soft heavenly skin from behind. Like being lost in the waves of an ocean,the bodies gyrated and squirmed with you along for the ride.  The Giant,Ja’Michael,lifted up a bit.


Lemme take dem pants off na Shawty”  Ja’Michael interjected in his smooth cool tone.


She slid back down further into the couch. Giving him a teasing gaze.


Well, why don’t ya then?” She coyly suggested


This was about to crank up FAST.

End Notes:

Loved the first round of reviews,so grateful 🙏🏾 It’s my pleasure to bring y’all these stories and suck fantasies to life😌🤪 more reviews=more content. I love making it,and you guys seem to enjoy it so far. so… more Reviews please.! Suggestions,criticism,praise. All is welcome 👂🏾 

Chapter 3 Front row seat to the Unstoppable Force vs the Immovable Object by PeachesTeddyBear
Author's Notes:

The action is here. It’s big and it’s hard. Enjoy.!!

CCC chapter 3


  The panties slid far away down the long slopes of your Owners legs. A new heat wave of pheromone soaked arousal invaded the area as the glorious vagina was now naked before Her guest. 


 Ja’Michael  hungrily eyed the beautiful beast between Her legs,and his own stiff dick went into brick mode. Tossing Her panties to the side,he leaned back and casually slipped his own underpants off. The Dark Tower of stroking power was revealed. Easily 10in at thier size, and as thick around as an energy drink can,the massive uncut dong bobbed and twitched. 


 You could almost swear you heard it growl.


  Turning to look over your shoulder at your Titanic master,she met your gaze. As if knowing your thoughts she could sense your fear and arousal. You felt it in your bones as you stared deep into her eyes. Locking eyes with Her,you felt a wave of safety close around you. She sent you a quick smirk and wink. And mouthed the words “Watch, little baby” and returned Her gaze to the sexually charged Titan. You swallowed hard,trusting your gorgeous Goddess and her all knowing confidence and turned back around.


  Ja’Michael leaned back down positioning his Leviathan Dick for the powerful pussy just below you. The scene was absolutely cinematic,watching the God sized Dick lower and lower.. and then,just before you… CRASH into Her puffy lips. A loud squelch filled your ears,the scene before you putting you in absolute awe. The building sized Dick was disappearing right before your eyes into the Holy depths of your gigantic lovers Ocean of vaginal nectar. 


 A commanding maon boomed above. A pleasured gasp erupted from behind you. All you could do was stare in amazement,jaw agape,dick hard as can be,heart racing,and a yearning to see more.


  The massive tool came back out,each vein and rippling dick muscle glistening with the nectar of Goddess. His abs flexing as they worked to withdraw his hips for another huge thrust. And the Hammer dropped again. And again. And again. He was full on pounding the pussy of your Goddess. And you couldn’t look away. The sound of their hips colliding,the loud squelching and the sight of the Titan before you was mesmerizing. That is,until a booming “FUUUUCK” behind you drew you to another sight. A face contorted with pleasure..breasts,bouncing and heaving with a layer of sweat building.. those long loving arms stretched and gripping the sides of the couch. Your mind raced with arosual,jealousy,frustration,more arosual. You wanted to be the giant. But you the unique view you had was irreplaceable. All you could do was grab your own dick and begin to stroke.


 Their moans reverberated the world around you. The atmosphere,now fully emerged in sex further clouded your mind into deeper depths of arosual. The monumental dick before you pumping like a piston at a speed you still had a hard time comprehending. 


Splatd69; spare juices sprayed up onto you. You lost your load at that. Eyes rolling and hips bucking you came right at the head of your queens vagina. You fell on your back,breathing heavily and half hearted watching the Titan continue to pound. In a post orgasmic daze and simply lying in the rhythm of the intercourse you were content. This wasn’t so bad.


 Then the Giant stopped. “Hold on shawty,let’s stand up.. bouta go deep.”


Hmmm? Yehh…” She lazily spoke,and gestured him to slide out and get up.


 Oh shit. 


 He slid his enormous dong out of Her and did just that. Standing back up to his full height,your Goddess leaned up. You were panicking about being forgotten and slipping off. Foolishly. She was much too smart and loving and to ever forget about you. Her beautiful finger came down and pressed you securely into Her skin as she began to stand up. 


Standing up and moving to where she could bend Her  6’2  frame over the couch,she pinched you up ans brought you to her lips. “You’re gonna get real cozy and watch Me cum down there,kay?” Her warm hormone laced breath had your loins stirring again already. She bent down and down and down until you were above her left foot. She tucked you safely between Her big and second toe. It was a little moist from the sweat and smelled to match. More of Her pheromones to drive you crazy. You looked at Her and she threw a “deuce” fingers. Not entirely sure if this was meant to be cute or for your command to have a 2nd orgasm,both you’re fine with and the latter may be inevitable . Then,rising back up halfway to stretch over the couch,She returned Her attention to Her equal sized lover.


She threw a look back at the Giant Ja’Michael. “C’Mon… give it to me.” The words dropped out of Her lips with as much seduction and lust as you could put into 4 simple words.


What a Goddess.

End Notes:

Next up. We get a more humiliating situation,watching the love of your life get pounded by the handsome devil from far above. Reviews Please.!!

Chapter 4 Toe Time by PeachesTeddyBear
Author's Notes:

Some feet action for ya!

CCC 4


* WHAM WHAM WHAM*


High above Ja’Micahel was absolutely laying into your Goddess’s hungry cunt. Her moans of satisfaction rang throughout the room. Her twin tower legs coated in thick Athletic muscle began to quake.


And far down below between her toes,you were getting smashed and squished as she scrunched her juicy digits from the pleasure of Ja’Michaels satisfying Rod digging out her guts. The smell of her vinegary feet overtook your instincts once again as you began to stiffen between your own legs. Lungfuls of Her scent flowed through you from having to take deep breaths as each toe scrunch took your breath away. Despite that you desperately tried to lick to sweat and grime from between Her toes as they pummeled you. Good Goddess,this woman could turn you on beyond capacity most days.


Clawing at Her flesh eager to have more and more of Her,you were simply a bug along for the ride. You had to really take in how small you were in comparison. You hadn’t had any interaction with other big humans since you were found and kept. But now,gazing up and watching the two Titans bang each other’s brains out,looking like monuments having a passionate sexual outing. Each squeeze of Her bulldozer toes lifting you,squeezing you,rocking you with unadulterated power. You’d have loved to play with Her feet at your old size,but this was heaven on your tiny little earth.


Glorious it was.


 POW


A massive resounding smack on Her big athletic butt elicited an absolutely adorable whine. Her massive. breast swayed too and fro with each powerful thrust. The mesmerizing sight only fueled your lust as you tried to hump Her toes between each toe scrunch. Her toes have a good firm squeeze and didn’t let go this time. She lifted her foot up and you were suddenly gliding backwards. She put Her toes on top of his,and pressed down. The combined smell of both of their feet took you out. Exploding a second time now between Her toes,you flailed and shook until you went limp across Her toe trying to catch your breath. Above your enormous owner also had an earth shattering orgasm,releasing a howl that shook the room.


 He pulled his meat out of Her. And stepped back while She regained Her balance and shook from the orgasmic aftermath. “Oohhh… that was great. And I see it’s Ladies first,huh?” She panted. “We’ll I know just how to finish you off.”

  

 She guided him around Her to the couch,and sat him down. Getting down to Her knees she plucked you from your safe space between her toes,and despaired you onto Her generous breasts. You held on as she squeezed them together to create more of a floor for you. A glob of Her still minty saliva splashed onto you.


Well…. You knew where this was going.


 Too tired to protest while also coming to terms with a level of enjoyment(despite your jealousy) of sharing your big owner,you dropped slightly,nestled between Her mighty house sized boobs. She leaned forward gazing into Ja’Michaels eyes seductively. “So.. you Ready to cum on these big tiddies?”

End Notes:

More organismic bliss on the way! Feel free to tell me how ya feel in the reviews 🥳🥳🥳

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11245