- Text Size +
Story Notes:

First story in here. More to the point for this one,instead of a slow build. But I’ve got lots in store.

Cucked and Crushed by your Crush


It had been sometime now. Days,weeks,months. You weren’t sure. You didn’t really care either. You’d been found shrunk by your crush and to your delight,she’d kept you. Made you her pet. Being the submissive that you were it was perfect. You could stay with tho the tall voluptuous blonde that brought your heart and heads so much pleasure. In fact,at first it had been a dream come true. Spending countless hours in her pocket,on her thigh as she watched TV or rubbing her juicy sweaty toes(even sneaking a piece of Her divine toe jam to snack on when you could,tho you’re sure she didn’t mind) after practice while she played on her phone,you’d grown a deeper attachment than her being a crush. The social disconnection and the overload of being exposed to Her every smell,action,even the vibration in your bones of her booming voice when she spoke to you... she was everything. She became your environment. Your friend. Your health,wealth,and joy. She became your Goddess. Nothing she did was an act of imperfection. Every blink of her green eyes,or subtle twitch of her tan thumb was a blessing to witness. You could stare into her face for aeons...the bold cheek bones, ,mature jawline,big almond shaped green eyes,succulent mattress plush pink lips, soft  and blonde wavy mane that framed it all. This girl was Goddess.


 And on her part,She didn’t mind keeping you this way. She wasn’t romantically interested in you,but having a pint sized simp to stroke her already enormous ego among other enormous things was a a cool little treat. So it was a win win,she had a cute pet to play with. You had the girl of your dreams,super sized and open minded to your feelings. Although being in an equal relationship was far out of the question. All was well. Pet and Master had perfect balance.


 That is,until someone who wasn’t an inch tall caught her attention.


   To match the 6’2 Empress of your existence,came along an equally tall brown skinned,muscular tattooed man.

She’d bumped into him at the mall. You were tucked in her back pocket as she strolled about. Your body obviously dominated by her basketball sized cheeks formed from peak genetics and many many hours in the gym and on the court. So firmly plastered against the denim of her favorite short shorts,but covered by a huge T, you overheard their flirtatious encounter. 


You were both jealous and nervous immediately. Knowing a girl like this couldn’t stay single forever or most likely didn’t want to stay sexy inactivate. For the longest she had been caught in her college studies and the busy busy season. Those days were fond. She adored how you would be thrilled to stay in her musty gym bag and wait for your massive champion to return after securing victory on the court. God,was she amazing. But now fears of some one invading your daily worship and admiration of Her could be compromised. And soon enough,that would be the case. 


 She had invited him over for a classic Netflix and chill later that week.


The evening of rolled around and the doorbell rang. “He’s Here!” Her thick fingers gave you a loving squeeze as a smiled crept onto here face. Rising her full height from her dorm room couch,she plucked her tiny toy from her thigh and tucked you Into  the waistband of her spandex shorts and strolled to her door. BOOM...BOOM... BOOM. gazing up at the skyscraper sized subject of your affectionate servitude you felt waves of lust and anxiety begin to take you under. The yearning of your Goddess that was simply a constant feeling,and the dread of knowing she was about become someone else’s for the night or more. Or worse,the thought of sharing Her at once.


BOOM.... BOOM... CLICK.


She opened the door to reveal him. The massive man that piqued the curiosity of your Goddess. And he didn’t disappoint. Now I’m your full sized life,you didn’t swing both ways,it just wasn’t how you worked. No shame. But you could admit when you saw a handsome man.


 He had a goatee,full juicy lips. Long lashes,oh yes. He was a pretty one. Fine curly hair twisted into locs. A simple dresser,he opted usually for the usual wear of a hood dude,white tank and Durag. Gym shorts and slides. And a big sparking watch,fat ear studs and a thick gold chain. He smelled of high end cologne and a rich male musk. He was an athlete after all,even at your previous size you’re not sure you could beat him 1 on 1 at anything,despite being a gifted athlete yourself. Your Queen took a step back,allowing him inside. She let him close the door and when he turned to saw the man sported a pair of beefy moons in the back of his gym shorts. 


He turned and they were face to face. The heat was beginning to rise from where you were. You could tell from your perch how attracted your Goddess was to this smooth talking Titan. The growing scent of your Queen’s arousal began to and a confusing rush of emotions through you. High above, Her hot air balloon breasts were rising and falling with her quickened pulse. The man already had a seductive smirk on his face. The sexual tension was rising at a meteoric rate. This could be a long night...


Chapter End Notes:

Reviews please.! First story uploaded,am down for criticism on how to bring y’all the best Macro themed literature on the Internet💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽