Hey Carrie Ann by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame
Summary:

So here is the first mega couples story I ever wrote and first thing I have penned since 2005 and that short giantess story has been lost to time. So this is a mega couples growth and destruction story that will build over time but forgive the structure and pacing and expect it to pick up steam as it goes. Guy and girl get big, get increasingly amorous with the population and each other, the usual. 


Categories: Giantess, Adult 30-39, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Giant, Growing Woman, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 38 Completed: Yes Word count: 139166 Read: 117594 Published: December 16 2021 Updated: July 21 2023
Story Notes:
Carrie Ann and her boyfriend Jeff gain a new perspective, then quickly start to explore it in various ways. 

1. Chapter 1: Introductions and character umm growth... by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

2. Chapter 2: Take It On The Run by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

3. Chapter 3: Crosstown Traffic by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

4. Chapter 4: Highway To Hell by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

5. Chapter 5: Bend Me Shape Me by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

6. Chapter 6: Dig In by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

7. Chapter 7: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

8. Chapter 8: Tunnel Of Love by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

9. Chapter 9: Love In An Elevator by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

10. 10: Love, Reign O’er Me by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

11. Ride Captain Ride by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

12. Have A Cigar by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

13. Rockin’ Into The Night by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

14. Brokedown Palace by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

15. The Grand Illusion by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

16. You Got That Right by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

17. Sweet Leaf by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

18. Rock And Roll All Night by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

19. Twist And Shout by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

20. Blitzkrieg Bop by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

21. Jammin' by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

22. Carry On by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

23. The Weight by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

24. Twice As Hard by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

25. You Wreck Me by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

26. Shake Your Magnolia by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

27. Use Somebody by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

28. Bang A Gong by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

29. One Way Out by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

30. Long Train Runnin’ by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

31. Rock Me Tonight by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

32. Up Around The Bend by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

33. Keep Fishing by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

34. Soul Sacrifice by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

35. People Are Strange by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

36. Day After Day by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

37. Never Been Any Reason by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

38. Show Me The Way / CONCLUSION by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

Chapter 1: Introductions and character umm growth... by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame
Author's Notes:

So here is the first chapter with a little pseudoscience and backstory thrown in there, my first writing in a while so some character background and yes aforementioned growth. It will pick up in intensity, so reader discretion is advised

It was spring of 2019 and Carrie was hard at work in the lab on a new concoction to bring towards the next steps of testing. While her sponsored university would give her the list of instructions and ingredients, she needed to later use to test her genealogically similar but simpler subjects, to keep the tests blind she was rarely told what to expect. Carrie Ann was born to Thai American parents who named her after a Hollies song from before Nash left the band. She was now going on 32 and enjoyed her job but sometimes had a wild streak which she hid well under her meeker outward demeanor. Her boyfriend Jeff was a lot less encumbered by such things as he wore his out in the open. He was 6 feet to her 5-4 and while not the most adventurous had his own way of going about matters. Even working in sales, he had aspirations about the sciences and enjoyed Carrie’s company on multiple levels from the scientific discussions they had to the uninhibited nights they shared. One May morning on his way into work he decided to pay Carrie a visit. Not having to be in until 1 that afternoon and hoping that she would adore the surprise of seeing him there he decided to swing by the lab. Luckily it was also during this time frame that security what little there was on the campus was lax as he could do his usual improvising and plan on the go. Variety is the spice of life after all and he could roll with the punches. Jeff pulled his CUV into the visitor parking lot and perused his way to the lab he knew her to be working at that day.

It had been an exceedingly normal day for Carrie, no real noticeable changes in the fruit fly batch she had been working with last week in the control or experimental groups other than some abnormal growth in their legs on the experiment group by up to 20%. Nothing to write home about but a good side note on her journal. The new formula had just arrived that morning and it looked like they were swinging for the fences with these changes. She rolled her eyes at the latest ingredients and got to work. She had just set aside a vial which was the fruit of her morning labors as she was about to go for lunch when she got an unexpected text. It was from her boyfriend Jeff, and it simply read ‘approach the window’. She was suddenly feeling flushed in the best way about the previous night that they had shared together and the memories flooding back. She looked down out of the lab's wide windows and saw nothing. “Wut?” she replied. “Ugg, other side”. So, she hurried to the other side of the lab forgetting that the vial was still in her lab coat pocket. There he was, in his work shirt and tie and waving on the grass. She was so happy to see him and texted she would let him in the side door.

Once down the flight of stairs she opened the door to find Jeff waiting for her with one of her favorites, White Castle crinkle cut fries. While he was never sure why she had this obsession he did not mind slamming a few sliders down himself, so he made the diversion from his usual route. Once upstairs they went off to a side break room that was scarcely used as it was just too close to the lab so most would have rather eaten on the common or lunch hall on such a beautiful day. It was the perfect place to share a quick meal and maybe a little more. Once the quick lunch was dispatched of and the chairs pulled close together. It would seem that his gamble had paid off. Jumping onto his lap she began to grind herself against his thigh when she thought she felt something collapse against her leg. Unbeknownst to them both the vial had shattered spilling its contents onto them as it leaked through her tight clothing onto his dress pants. But their liaison would be short lived as others soon started making their way up the stairs towards the lab after lunch had ended. After some quick readjustments she had to bid him farewell until later. Both wearing darker clothes neither had noticed the small damp spots seeping into their skin. 


As Jeff exited the building, he felt a little strange but thought little of it as he fired up his crossover and headed back towards work via I-40. He would not make it there though he would not be bothered by this either. Right after he got on the highway, he began to feel weird, and his senses felt fuzzy. He quickly figured he had to pull over and put on his hazard lights in the breakdown lane of the 6-lane highway. He figured it must have been the last slider which tasted kind of funny and reassured himself. Suddenly he blacked out and entered a kind of lucid dream, almost out of body experience while in the real world his clothes suddenly began tightening. Unaware of this as they suddenly burst to shreds his body had started to expand.

Carrie too had gone back about her business when she also suddenly felt faint and rushed to the restroom for some isolation to figure things out. She also suspected the castle since she knew Jeff swung by the one off the parkway even though she favored the more distant one by the rotary, but it was the thought that counted so she did not hold it against him. She too then entered a lucid state and her body started expanding as well. Clothing shredded quickly but her conscious mind was on standby and was just along for the ride at this point Soon the stall walls started to close in, and the fixture broke off under her ever-increasing weight, but neither were a match for her insatiable expansion. Both her and Jeff were in store for an unforgettable day indeed.

Meanwhile in his suddenly cramped vehicle Jeff's growth took on a whole new dimension as the glass all burst at once as he expanded. The shocks bottomed out as all 4 tires popped and sheet metal was torn. Now unclothed his head shot out through the liftback and his bare feet through the hood pushing out the engine and effectively soon slipping the body of the vehicle from the frame underneath him. The commotion quickly stopped all three lanes as busy midday traffic started to back up. Soon his expansion passed 20 feet and showed no signs of slowing down, the frame of the vehicle getting flatter by the second underneath him and the shrinking body of the now very ruined car resting on his growing chest. Soon his growth started to overtake the stopped vehicles in the other lanes. His broad shoulders first started shoving and then flipping a number of cars as he grew past 50 feet, and people began to start running in the other direction. Soon the other side had all of the commotion stopping traffic there as well with people fleeing all manner of vehicles to get away from the mysterious happenings. Abandoned cars and trucks soon were being flattened as he passed 100ft with no signs of slowing down by his head and back as his left arm had reached the jersey barrier effectively squashing all three lanes of traffic. At his feet which were pushing out further down the now empty side of the highway they were moving towards an overpass bridge with 4 more lanes of frozen vehicles as all entryways to the highway were jammed and this haven was no longer looking as safe as more people tried to flee. The body of his lost car started to dwindle in size compared to him as it slowly settled on his growing stomach rising and falling with his breath. From there his growth rate only increased as his girlfriend was having a similar experience of her own a few miles away at the lab.

Carrie’s growth in the bathroom had triggered an internal fire alarm that caused the building to be evacuated but pretty soon the sole occupant would more than make up for their absence. Soon she shot past 40 feet herself and her weight had caused the second floor to collapse onto the first floor of the 3-story building and her expanding body was soon supporting then lifting the third. As the building suddenly started to expand outwards and walls collapsed around her unconscious form, people realized something else was wrong and started to run in all directions away from the laboratory building. At 100 feet her nude elegant form started to emerge as the third floor was lifted ever higher as the first two floors were crushed into the ground by her growth as it too started to accelerate. Her long black hair and billboard sized face emerged from the building on one side as her formerly size 7 feet plowed from the other along with her arms on either side as 200 feet was reached. It would not be long before surrounding buildings and a nearby student parking lot would be overrun by her soft features. Now nearing 300 feet her head and shoulders made short work of an adjacent building with the cafeteria crushed and scattered in her long hair, as her right arm began to overtake the student lot. Many dozens of matchbox sized vehicles were crushed flat and rolled under her arm and hand as they became scrap metal even under her soft touch. As her height blew past 500 feet the third floor of the lab she was occupying moved higher into the air as it settled and slowly started to collapse over her breasts as their growth pulled it apart from the inside. While a modest b cup at her former height they had grown to be much more intimidating at this new scale. More buildings and now dormitories were being crushed at this point as the first parking lot was overcome. Her hair had now moved towards the border of the campus and near a 4-lane surface road with vehicles parked on both sides. Her growth had not gone unnoticed though as usual more attention was being paid to Jeff who was a few miles away. Both lovers were already making quite the impression on the area, but things were about to get a whole lot worse for those around.


As Jeff lay dormant the chaos around him caused by his continuous growth was building. Now over 250 feet passenger cars and even some tractor trailers were overcome by his expanding bulk and crushed. The jersey barrier concrete now a memory and rubble did nothing to stop his arm, then the whole left side of his body from spilling over into opposing traffic, grinding sheet metal along the way from what had been 3 lanes of stopped traffic moments earlier. By now his feet had met the overpass now overshadowing it by at least double. Soon they shoved the metal can concrete overpass filled with stopped traffic off its base and flipped it onto the highway before them. Now passing near 500 feet his wide shoulders and head were taking up all lanes and his 70-foot-long feet had mangled the overpass underneath them pulverizing the vehicles that were formerly on it. Even his hair and head alone were catching and ensnaring a few unfortunate vehicles. As his growth still continued the concrete and asphalt highway along with what little remained of the now flattened and shredded cars and trucks started to crack and warm up taking his naked form. Growing past 800 feet now meant over 100 vehicles had been crushed by him on the highway alone and his 250-foot expanding shoulders and hips started to overtake the already useless sound barriers and into the neighborhoods surrounding the highway. Home after home was shattered on both sides past 1000 feet he went now and was close to halfway done. From the air now pilots in all manner of aircraft could easily spot both Jeff and Carrie sans clothing in their respective locations getting bigger. And within minutes awaken from their states to take in the new worlds around them.

Carrie passed 800 feet soon as her long hair had quickly started overtaking a neighborhood of medium sized mixed-use buildings and area traffic. People trying to flee were entangled and even their cars and trucks were grabbed as if they weighed nothing and pulled skyward by her growth. Still others were trapped in either buildings or vehicles and were overtaken by her shoulders and arms and were quickly crushed by their immensity. It was then when some people swear, they heard a deafening moan emanating from deep within her. As Carrie continued with her lucid dreams the prickly tickling sensation of so many things breaking against her sensitive skin was reaching her unconscious mind in the form of pleasure. Quickly passing 1000 feet and beyond found the very landscape conforming now to her shapely body. As she neared an absurd 1,500 feet her hair had now entangled around 50 cars, trucks and busses from the surrounding streets along with countless people. Nearly every building on campus along with the various parking lots and roadways had been wiped out either by her feet and legs but most under her back and shapely posterior. Soon she finally reached towards her zenith, at near an even 2,000 feet, her body already wrecking near complete devastation and suddenly her nose twitched. Her breaths got more rapid and the remains of the third floor of her lab rapidly disintegrated while still parts held onto some form between her now more mountainous breasts rising up and down. Suddenly her beautiful brown eyes opened.


Jeff too was nearing the end of his growth. At nearly 1,500 feet the highway began to take on a more ribbon-like form beneath him. His 450 feet shoulders had moved well beyond its bounds and along with his ass down to his feet were now demolishing street after street in the neighborhoods around him. At this point on the road around 200 vehicles now had been wiped into the earth along with nearly a hundred homes and buildings. Soon his growth started to finally peter out at around 2,300 feet. He too had felt all manner of metal and objects breaking under his unconscious form sending stimulation unknowingly to his brain and causing some interesting twitching of his now massive 200-foot manhood. The relatively tiny body of his former crossover now rested precariously on his chest completely dwarfed by his new size. Suddenly his eyes also shot open. He was suddenly hyper aware of his surroundings and was surprised by his nudity which he felt as a warm breeze over his body. He instinctively shot up, his 120-foot hands digging into what felt like melting sprinkles but was really a convenience store and parking lot along with a warehouse that were both mulched instantly. The many hundreds of vehicles still adhered to his back rained down in pieces behind him onto the already devastated landscape of the former highway and neighborhoods. His car was also launched from his chest landing squarely on his member and was crushed on impact, but it did cause Jeff to look down. Peering closely at his member he could see what appeared to be his car in flattened form and then beyond to what looked like a google maps satellite view of where he lived. But how did this happen? Well quickly and nonchalantly past that moral dilemma he wanted to be careful since suddenly his girlfriend Carrie came to mind, and he did not want to accidentally end her as he noted he was far enough from the campus at least to avoid such a thing. But before he could even turn in that direction another lustful shriek came from that way, and he knew the voice. It was now nearly 1pm and the entire population all the way to downtown was in chaos. Except for two.

End Notes:

So here it is, the first chapter of many, and it will get more graphic from here so if you like that stuff keep on and if not, well, I am sure a digipet needs loving somewhere

Chapter 2: Take It On The Run by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame
Author's Notes:

So we move off campus and start ramping up the activities

Her eyes wide open and feeling a breeze over her towering body clued her in that she was no longer indoors or wearing clothing. She moaned once more as she had been having the most wonderful dream filled with such tender sensations. The reality of the moment though took hold, and she soon became more aware of her surroundings. First, she noticed that on her chest was some strange material situated almost directly over her heart. She went to feel it with her hand and was lifting her head to see when she also felt an almost static cling as her hair lifted from the ground with some knots. Looking down on the object it appeared to be part of the building but added an incredibly small scale. Trying to lift it with her hand only served to disintegrate it as it was exceedingly fragile. Moving past this she was now becoming aware of her surroundings as she was now in a sitting position and looked around from her new perspective. The remains of the building went crashing down to her smooth thighs where it was obliterated upon impact but barely felt like it held any weight at all to her. "I must have grown." she thought. Looking down around her, she saw the whole suburban scene playing out. Vehicles were the size of ants moving along the thin roads in all directions quite slowly. Most buildings what's smaller than her pinky toe which she then wiggled to emphasize this as a sudden rush of euphoria hit her. As she shifted her position, she felt like what were grains of sand falling down off her back when in reality these were former buildings and cars from what was her university campus. With her hair in front of her eyes squinting to focus she saw that 3 of the knots were in fact 1 minute pickup truck and 2 SUVs. This caused her to giggle first then moan as suddenly her new reality and erotic possibilities started to flood her mind among other areas. It was then that she thought of her boyfriend Jeff and hoped that she had made it far enough from campus to not be crushed by her new 2,000-foot form. She began scanning the ground around her looking for the parking lot where she last saw him and somewhat embarrassingly realized it was now underneath her left butt cheek. Shifting to her right she felt around and grabbed a handful of some now very flattened multicolor specks that used to be cars. However, she heard a noise that she did not expect and to her relief she found that among the fifty or so shredded vehicles that she had wiped off her cute butt, his was not among them as she could see him also sans clothing in the near distance.

Jeff turned from his sitting position to see his girlfriend Carrie completely nude in the midday sun sitting on the former campus lab in which they just had their lunch. She completely dwarfed everything around her. This sight caused his now 20 story member to twitch and start to become erect as she then looked in his direction as well and a beautiful smile appeared on her face with an enticing hint of naughtiness behind it. Jeff said, "Hey Carrie Ann, what's your game and can anybody play?" "Har har" she replied sarcastically having only heard it many times before. Though both of them were quite soft-spoken, even their voices we're having major effects on the miniature world around them. Just that one exchange of dialogue shattered the glass on all the buildings and vehicles within a few hundred feet of them and the noise carried well into the city and beyond. This in turn caused the flea size populace to panic. The streets erupted into chaos and traffic soon jammed all the local roads as everyone had heard both Carrie and Jeff from their respective locations. The ground started to rumble as Jeff decided to slowly lift himself up from his resting spot on what was formerly I-40. As he reached his full 2,300-foot height, I almost felt dizzy for a second before he was acclimated. He began to brush what felt like grit sand off his back and ass but in reality, he knew it was really hundreds of decimated cars, tractor trailers, and houses. Looking down around him, he could now see how his form growing there had reshaped the area. The contour of his body expanded well beyond the now flattened 6 lane highway that was littered with multicolored confetti like vehicles to the nearby neighborhood streets where his arms had wreaked havoc. But this was only the beginning, as he decided to go over and plan the next move with Carrie.

As she gazed upon him longingly and smiled at his every move, she started to comb through her long black hair with her free hand as she held a gift in her left for her lover. She laughed as she watched many cars and trucks disintegrate as she pulled them from her hair, helpless trapped occupants had no chance as she soon changed her strategy. She now tried to delicately remove the ‘knots’ and preserve one shiny truck that caught her eye along with a few select cars. Even her gentlest movements proved too much for the fragile vehicles to bear as even they crushed between her soft digits. Finally, she managed to capture one nearly intact sedan on the tip of her pointer finger. She marveled at how she dwarfed the puny car in size and suddenly has those sensual urges once more. Upon seeing Jeff making headway towards her at the cost of countless property and lives, she decided to discard this toy for a much bigger one. Being a one-track mind at this point she wanted to compare this so-called mighty machine to some of her simple anatomy. Holding it next to her nipple along with the midday sun caused it to stiffen to around 20 feet as she compared the two. Laughing as she noticed it was about twice as long, she decided to end the wild ride for her tiny toy. She pressed her finger car first into her nipple crumpling the vehicle against her sensitive parts eliciting another soft moan. This also brought a smile to Jeff’s face as he finally reached her.

His walk was brisk but devastating for all those who were not at his scale. Carrie was only a short distance from him but around four miles on a human scale. His 330 ft long feet made short work of his walk, though each step caused utter devastation. Besides simply obliterating everything beneath them and forever altering the landscape, the ground shook for many miles around, within a few blocks where his great shadow passed vehicles bounced up to 3 feet in the air rendering many useless, even flipping a few and damaging or collapsing many buildings. Jeff loved the way the tiny cars and homes felt under his bare feet. He soon arrived at the former location of the university laboratory that was now occupied by his girlfriend Carrie. "Happy to see me?" He inquired. "From this perspective very much so" she said longingly from her sitting position. Her eyes moved from his sizable package up his torso to his smiling face and deep brown eyes. "I am so happy you are here that I got you some confetti." She proclaimed. Still in her left hand were the dozens of flattened vehicles that she had inadvertently sat on which she swiftly let loose in the air. They slowly fluttered down around the lovers like confetti with a few landing in their hair and bodies with the rest finally reaching the ground after their half mile flight. "Need a lift?" Jeff asked her. First eying his midsection then back to his face she replied "I am surprised you didn't want my face to remain at this level" she smiled. "All in due time, for now maybe we should explore and reintroduce ourselves to our manageable burg" and with that he extended his arm down to hers. She grabbed his hand and he pulled her up.

Now rising to her full 2,000-foot form, Jeff pulled her tight to him in their first embrace since the lab. She went in for a quick kiss as he leaned into her, putting his hand on the back of her hair. In doing so he incidentally squished about a dozen of the vehicles trapped by her strands. "Careful" she said, "you are ruining my accessories". “Sorry,” he replied, “I guess I don’t know my own strength.” “Speak for yourself, it was my long hair that trapped all these morsels” she said with a wink. Together their nude bodies still standing arms around each other they looked down examining the landscape and the depression from her body. "Looks like you left quite the impression on your school." Jeff said to Carrie. " Well, you could say that the experiment was a success" she gleefully replied. Her shapely body left an outline of flattened campus buildings and parking lots that now took on a two-dimensional form. "So, where do we go from here?" He asked her. "Hmm, let's improvise." She replied, and with that she pulled from the tight embrace and started heading towards downtown.

Their great steps caused the ground to tremble for many miles around. They were making short work of a suburban neighborhood with hits cul de sacs and heavy traffic trying to flee the area. The worst devastation befell those under Jeff's large feet. If placed right, they would flatten around 15 houses deep into the earth well past where their basements once were. The neighboring houses and strip malls were not spared an easy fate either as the air displaced by their motions caused even more damage than their 300 footsteps. Air first blew outwards strong enough to flip vehicles away from and back towards where their feet landed. Buildings and many houses too suffered similar fates from the air currents alone. This coupled with sheer tons of debris and flattened vehicles falling off of their massive soles led to even more catastrophic collisions. This added to the sheer destruction the tremors were causing in the suburban neighborhoods collapsing some buildings entirely and making the cute little pill size cars and trucks undrivable in some cases. They soon neared the highway along with the body depression Jeff left on the interstate during his initial growth. They lovers made sure they had taken a different path than Jeff’s initial jaunt back over to his seated girlfriend to get maximum sensation. Upon looking down Carrie noted “So this is where you parked your car!”

It was now getting towards 2 in the afternoon and the city was in full panic mode. People for miles around even up to the downtown area saw the activities of the twin giants who had now met up and were moving together. To make matters worse they seemed to be moving toward the city but in no particular rush. It was now truly hectic on the roads as people tried to evacuate the city. As feeder interstates combined and lanes merged huge bottlenecks formed as it seemed every single car, truck and bus jammed the roads. From their new vantage points they could see the vehicles all glistening in the sun as well as the buildings getting taller nearer to the city. Citizens from miles around could also see them as well as hear their voices and sensual tones and feel distant rumblings becoming unbearable. Worst of all no one seemed to know just what they had planned or where they would go next, but it sure seemed like they had eyes for downtown as well as some mischief from their earlier play. The fact that where I-40, one of the main thoroughfares led out of the city was where Jeff had his initial growth meant people had one less route to escape by as it had a half mile long depression in his shape that was over 100 feet deep in many places and most impassible. This leading to even more confusion meant there was only one real way out of town, and it would probably be where everyone along with the two lovers would head. But with this in mind they could take their time getting there as they would have many opportunities to play and explore leading to this point and play, they did.

While still standing over the spot where Jeff had first grown, they looked longingly into each other's eyes, then off into the distance at the glowing city. Fighting multiple urges Carrie grabbed Jeff's hand once more and led him down a tightrope walk on the blocked interstate. Her seemingly slender feet at this scale were true weapons. Each of her footfalls on the packed highway caused around 140 vehicles of all sizes to be pressed flat deep into the earth. The feeling was so stimulating it was causing her some issues. But soon a second sense started to cross her mind. After the crinkle fries earlier, she was getting hungry again. Jeff was close behind her being led by the hand enjoying the view of his sexy girlfriend's tight ass in front of him as she stepped firmly on the stalled traffic. Traffic had started to build up again far below as confused motorists had now also blocked both directions causing the full eight lanes to be covered by her wandering soles. Meanwhile Jeff was just a little offset destroying many roadside neighborhoods, gas stations and convenience stores under his gait. Soon they decided to take their first pit stop for a snack, seeing the aforementioned roadside White Castle’s gleaning white walls far below. The building was around the size of her big toe and unusual for them to make a repeat visit as they felt a good variety was the spice of life, but today was a special occasion and cause for celebration.

Carrie crouched down for a closer look squatting as she sat on her thighs, her cute butt hovering tantalizingly close to the wrecked vehicles on the four-lane state highway. Tiny strip malls, eateries, and stores lined the road which was completely overshadowed along with all of said businesses by their gigantic naked forms. Many glistening vehicles sat idly in the various parking lots attesting to the fact that many of the businesses were currently occupied along with the now just startled traffic surrounding them. Jeff took another step behind her burying close to fifty vehicles and all the traffic lights in an intersection. "This will be a very light snack, but I am trying to watch my figure," Carrie said. " Save me a slider," replied Jeff. "Go find your own snack big boy" as she used her free hand to rub his inner thigh. He did have plenty of choices in this area. With as much precision as she could muster, she used her nails to dig around the small eatery at the expense of six vehicles parked around it. Then she delicately dug underneath the place doing her best excavator impression using her middle finger and thumb as the pincers. Also, along for the ride was a conversion van and old Buick that were parked in the handicap spots. This might not sate her appetite, but it will make a nice snack.

Carrie addressed her dice sized captives as she brought them to her. "Hello my little morsels. The fries you cooked me earlier did not completely satisfy me, so I am here for the rest." Her sweet warm moist breath washed over them as the sheer volume of her voice shattered most windows of the restaurant and vehicles. She then opened her sixty-foot mouth sticking out her massive tongue. She leaned her fingers sideways at an angle with the van and sedan immediately sliding onto her tongue. They were completely dominated by her taste buds as she went in to lap up the rest. She licked the building clean off the foundation where it settled in next to the hopeless vehicles. The people in the location helplessly watched as she withdrew her tongue back into her cavernous mouth. There they caught a glimpse of their fate as teeth that were each bigger than the isolated building, they inhabited slowly drew closed and they saw the light of day fading for the last time. Trying to savor these new flavors she built up her saliva until the quarter inch pill sized vehicles started to float. The building was faring no better as the walls around the huddled workers and patrons started to disintegrate. The end was near for them as they fell to the floor as outside their watery prison Carrie rose back to her full height. A deafening "mmm" followed as she could just taste them. She decided she didn't even need her teeth to finish them off as she simply used her hundred-foot tongue to squeeze the vehicles and the building against the roof of her mouth. All was completely flattened and disintegrated then curling her tongue to let the little sustenance slide down her throat. She then wiped her fingers off on her right thigh turning the remaining pavement into dust. "How was it?" Jeff inquired as he wrapped his hands on her hips rubbing her toned tummy. "It was surprisingly delicious. Better than any craver sack I've ever had there." "Hmm, I might have to grab a snack of my own here soon since that slider two hours ago has certainly worn off. Though afterwards we may have to burn off some of these empty calories." With that he pinched Carrie's ass and he started scanning the ground for his next meal. Jeff didn't have to look far.

The area was a veritable smorgasbord of businesses many centered around different foods. Jeff soon zeroed in on what he thought would suffice as a more decent meal as he wanted to shop at his local Kroger. He always seemed to have trouble deciding what he wanted as he usually had a plan of what aisles he would venture down, only to be thrown off by the latest and greatest foodie trend that he would chase until it was discontinued and Carrie and him would have to make do with another. Still standing on the former intersection he scanned around him knowing his quarry was close by. From his half mile high vantage point, he saw that it was a couple steps to the right of where the hole that was the White Castle now stood. His three-hundred-foot strides crushed an entire strip mall and Lowe’s before he was upon his favorite Kroger. Carrie was close in tow, her eyes wide with anticipation. At his current size it was about twice the size of his foot, and the nearly full parking lot would make a nice albeit much too small seat so he could have a closer look. Plopping down he flattened around a hundred more vehicles under his cheeks and the many wayward shopping carts which used to dent his crossover, for which he had some final vengeance. He bent over the store and as careful as he could be with his hands he wrenched, then removed the roof of the building, tossing it onto the nearby state highway causing untold more damage. Suddenly exposed to daylight frenzied the shoppers even more, some trying to run out of the store to the lot, only to find their vehicles replaced by a massive crater in which currently sat Jeff. Seeing all the aisles laid out before him he felt like making one choice would be useless and just went for the whole thing. Bending down at the waist from his crouching position he moved his monstrous face over the store opening his mouth the full 75 square feet and began licking up about ten aisles at a time right down to the linoleum along with dozens of unlucky shoppers as well. It only took him about four licks to leave an empty shell of a building and one somewhat more sated giant. Carrie was a little jealous of his more substantial meal and asked if he would share. With all the food and shelves still in his mouth along with some increasingly wet shoppers, he quickly sprang to his feet and agreed. With remnants from the shopping carts and dozens of flattened vehicles still stuck to his ass, he grabbed her by the hair and bent down into her lips making out as their hundred-foot tongues battled, crushed and shared so many morsels that they were lost in the bliss of the moment for a full five minutes. “That was amazing” Carrie said, “and no annoying self-scanners to ruin our time there.” “Would you like any dessert?” Jeff soon asked. Not sure that he had in mind and their hunger nearly sated Carrie and Jeff decided to move on back toward their original destination. Jeff was always the planner so had the perfect route mapped out, with their first pit stop soon to follow. With most of their hunger taken care of it was soon time to fulfill other desires he schemed. And Carrie wordlessly knew she would have no complaints as she has found out over time that the plans have a way of making the most out of what they had around them. With that, they headed back onto the state highway towards the feeder interstate which was six full lanes each way leading towards downtown and from their lofty vantage point could be seen to be filled to the brim and begging for a visit. It was time they obliged.

Chapter 3: Crosstown Traffic by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame
Author's Notes:

Now things are getting kinky for both of us, no? Contains some giant couples' action here and destruction so ya know. Nudity too. Some vore. Du juor. 

Chapter Three: Crosstown Traffic


Jeff continued down the state highway with Carrie following close behind him. His steps were much wider than the road could accommodate so along with flattening all the vehicles and streetlights sidewalk to sidewalk, he also was crushing the occasional roadside building and adjacent parking lots. Carrie meanwhile had offset her walk to take out the growing office buildings, sometimes shuffling her cute feet through them, feeling them disintegrate as they offered almost no resistance. Besides, only the tallest of them came up to her ten story ankles, but soon they became scattered piles of rubble under her relentless steps no longer resembling their former selves. She began to ponder if she herself had finished her research and wound up working in a similar building to the one currently buried under her sexy toes. After her lab work at the university ended, she was to entertain several offers from a number of pharmaceutical companies. Pressure from her parents and societal norms played into this as well. But she wasn't sure anymore that this was the path that she wanted to follow, as she had some major philosophical differences with the way some of them conducted business. Jeff seemed to be the only one who really understood Carrie, and for that she truly loved him. Not that her Thai parents understood or ever truly accepted her choices. But now their opinions along with anyone else's no longer mattered. She was now truly free to be herself and for the first time she could remember she was truly happy. 


By now the two lovers had reached the on ramp to the feeder highway I-240. Leading to downtown from the now decimated suburbs, it was built wide with six lanes in each direction to handle traffic to and from I-40. Unfortunately, being built in the 70s the traffic engineers could not have seen the population growth that was to occur in the following decades. By 2019 it was now subjected to frequent traffic jams and other logistical issues. They also could not have comprehended the absolutely enormous pressures that were soon to be exerted on it that would be its undoing. Seeing the band of large green signs hanging over the twelve-lane highway, Carrie bent down to grab and read the sign. Even though it was the size of a billboard to the stuck traffic below, in her feminine digits it was the size of her thumbprint. She wrenched the tiny sign between her thumb and pointer finger causing the metal latticework to crush a couple cars beneath it. She lifted it skyward to her face where she had to squint to see the numbers. "It says I-240: Downtown all lanes. Are we on the right path?" She asked. "Indeed, we are." "Well, what is the plan now?" Carrie wondered. "Whatever comes to us." Replied Jeff. 


At this point there was no escape for the many cars, trucks and busses hopelessly mired in the traffic below the titanic nude couple to continue to try to drive on. Hearing this exceedingly loud exchange between the lovers only increased the panic. Some vehicles hopelessly tried to barge their way out of their predicament. However, combined with the steep walls topped with sound barriers to keep the din of traffic out of nearby neighborhoods but only really serve as urban eyesores in turn meant they were corralled effectively. So, the surging crowds trying to escape were making very little headway between the helpless vehicles scattered about. They would be easy pickings for the couple standing thousands of feet above them anticipating their next moves. "So, babe, would you like to hear the game plan?" Jeff inquired. "Sure, we have so many options laid out before us, what do you have in mind?" Carrie responded. "How about a running buffet with a big dessert?" "Yummy, I look forward to talking it all in." With that while Carrie was still holding her little green sign, Jeff took his first step forward tight roping the 12-lane interstate with his right foot. He did his best to lower his foot slowly so that air displacement would not send his toys flying and give him maximum sensation. From the millisecond his foot just barely touched the tops of the tractor trailers he did his best, but his massive size made quick work out of ten of the twelve lanes of traffic, covering and flattening over 200 vehicles instantly. He felt so much metal collapsing under his foot and it was such a scintillating sensation. He slowly let his foot settle this time and the added bonus of this was felt as his weight pressed the flattened vehicular remains into the soft concrete and asphalt up to fifty feet into the ground by his much taller heel, many of the cars and SUVs in the outer lanes was initially spared but fell on top of or were ground between his foot and the ground as they shifted past each other like tectonic plates. This had two effects as it flushed as well as flattened many motorists who wanted to wait out the assault, but now saw that they themselves were the targets of this giant couple's affections. And soon they would share their love with them as well whether they wanted to or not. 


Once his gigantic foot had settled the feeling from beneath it of pure bliss spread all throughout his body culminating in his massive cock. It soon began to harden to its full two hundred thirty-foot length, casting a long shadow over the ground around the size of a 747 sans wings. Though the landing gear were a set of massive hundred by 120-foot-wide balls that hung beneath it. Carrie also took notice and subconsciously ground the little green sign against her pubic bone above her womanhood impaling it on some of her shaven hairs for now. “So, my love, here is what I have in mind. Now that these tinies are moving you can grab a nice snack up ahead of me while I play back here with our newest toys, sound good? Then we link back here to share dessert with plenty of icing.” Jeff said. Carrie licked her lips saying, “I cannot wait for all of that, I hope you can enjoy the view.” Looking down at his enormous package then further ahead on the road at the slowly meandering mob, she wanted her snack. But was torn since she now had other things in mind. Finally, she decided to add a bit of fun to her food and started to step forward. While her feet were not as big as Jeffs, the road was barely wider and still would make for a nice little test of her skills. Not that there were any sobriety tests coming soon for her. Besides, alcohol would only detract from the sorts of natural highs she and her boyfriend were experiencing and this would be the greatest show they put on yet. 


Her cute feet take their first tender steps down the highway trying to keep them in a straight line as well. Each impact ended roughly a hundred various vehicles as well as a number of stragglers, but the main press of the mob was mired just a few steps away. It was like no other sensation Carrie had ever felt and it made her incredibly wet. She also had her saliva working as her morsels were soon overshadowed as she got onto her knees straddling the tiny roadway. This also put twin craters where her kneecaps pierced through the devastated suburbs as the buildings were starting to get larger and more urban grid street pattern was taking hold. Many people now froze and looked up at the world's largest vagina posed a few hundred feet above them. Soon they were trapped as she leaned forwards drawing herself down to her hands and knees with her strong digits digging deep into the apartment complexes that inhabited this area. Their five-story boring brown layouts and parking lots were all dug under and crushed as she used them as platforms to support her nude upper body. Her monstrous face was now lowered to a few hundred feet above the ground. Her massive body cast the many many vehicles underneath her into an artificial light. Many automatic headlights came on inadvertently in the vehicles especially below her face. Adding significantly to the darkness was her shoulder length black hair coming down all around her three-hundred-foot-tall head. She was so massive that even her hair posed a dire hazard for the tiny population below and it served to crush and toss even the largest of trucks and cars around as well as further trap those directly underneath her glowing eyes. In a soft sultry tone from behind her seventy-foot smile so managed to address her snacks, “my my my, what a lovely buffet set up we have here. Lots of flavorful bursts and a great deal more filling collapsible boxes in between. You may be a little small to truly sate my hunger, but I implore you all to try.” with that she had blown much of the large crowd over, her hot humid breath causing dew to form on the metal vehicles all over the roadway. She then proceeds to lick her lips sticking out her fifty-foot tongue a little longer to tease her next victims and have her late afternoon meal.


Watching all this occur was more than Jeff needed to find himself in the possession of some superiorly hard wood down below. Though this sequoia was twitching with anticipation. Not able to bear watching without some solid play of his own anymore he then dropped to his knees crunching countless more houses and neighborhoods as he knelt down and sat on his feet and then the highway itself. Being much wider than the roadway his 450 feet wide ass reshaped the landscape in addition to completely flattening a couple hundred more vehicles, he also demolished close to fifty homes and streets wiping them clear off the map. It did feel good to sit down once more and it would feel even better shortly. His thousand-foot legs bracketed a long span of the road now on each side along with many dozen more houses and adjacent buildings and streets as well as countless more victims. But these were simply collateral damage lost in his play, as he focused on the six-lane highway directly beneath him. At first, he was leaning a little back but soon crept forward until his great hairy hundred-foot-high balls felt the cool tickle of around seventy car and truck roofs warmed by the midday sun give way under his massive flesh. Soon they were all flattened as his ballsack took up all twelve lanes of the former road. Next he leaned a little more down and then maneuvered his pole towards the helpless vehicles in front of his balls. Slowly to eke every bit of pleasure he could Jeff let his Boeing sized wingless ‘jet’ take a slow nosedive. At 230 feet fully erect it was wide enough to hover over ten of the twelve lanes as well as the jersey barrier in the middle. Looking down as he lowered his erection leaning in, he felt the first tall highway streetlights shatter onto the doomed traffic below causing a bit of damage but nothing like what was to come. 


Carrie now took her tongue and slowly let it fall to the ground. It covered about a dozen vehicles on impact. She had aimed purposefully to where the people were now gathering in the outer lanes near the shoulder. This way she could angle and corral them, getting the most morsels. And failing that those half inch tractor trailers may be filled with something delish. There were even a few of those hole filled cattle trailers. “How convenient,” she thought. She really was a carnavorasourus as she called herself. Even as gently as her delicate nature would let her be, her sheer size was still overwhelming. She tried to gently feel the cars and trucks and hopefully people against her sensitive tongue. First of the dozen to get touched were the tractor trailer roofs though almost no time elapsed before they deformed leaning into the smaller cars and trucks around them. Soon they would be simply crushed to sheet metal, but a surprising amount of bodily movement from those forcibly pinned by her multi ton tongue. Then the real attack began as she slowly curled then dragged her five-story tongue across four lane widths of vehicles and screaming people with little to no resistance. It was a sensation like no other she had experienced. Such dominance made her very wet which was not lost on Jeff as he looked on sitting behind her little ways down adding to his fun. Soon a pile of smashed cars, trucks and writhing people was gathered by her juggernaut of a tongue, so she proceeded to scoop them up between her tender lips. Using this seemingly soft barricade still managed to incidentally crush a dozen more vehicles, trapping them and lifting them and the piles upwards into her cavernous mouth. The massive pile of about eighty vehicles in various states of destruction and people were now scattered in near darkness in her oral cavity. The headlights caught a glimpse of her enormous teeth around them as her baseball diamond sized tongue soon brought them as they were soaked in saliva unstoppably towards them. Her mighty teeth and jaws made short work of their latest meal, as she sloshed with a monstrous tongue and chewed between an ample supply of saliva with her crushing teeth. Savoring the flavors on her tongue of the various elements that she had gathered for a moment, various tangs and metallic notes. She soon tipped her tongue backwards and swallowed the pulped remains. “Mm, so delicious.” Carrie moaned. She continued her assault on the traffic below leaving a slick highway of a few crushed bodies and mangled metal but mainly just blacktop glistening in the spring sun. Further down by her chest even more havoc was afoot. And from behind as Jeff took it all in, he began to ponder his next move, but the answer was hanging right in front of him. And soon enough they would reunite.


Jeff now covered almost an astonishing 300+ cars, trucks and vans under his cock’s 230-foot shadow. Twelve full lanes of stalled out traffic were about to find themselves under payloads well above and beyond their capacity as his massive hundred-foot-wide member had a guthry hardened weight to it. As gently he could muster, he started to tilt his tip downwards. He was a bit less cautious than his girlfriend ahead of him whose current situation was more than enough for him to watch and keep his length where it was at. Many others who were watching her show as well. But still several hundred spectators were distracted by their undoing from above. For those still stuck in the jammed vehicles desperately trying to escape, time had run out. He first felt the big trucks and trailers heated by the midday sun giving him a sensual warming sensation. With the moment gone they all quickly collapsed under his weight along with the ten lanes of other various vehicles. Within an instant all metal was flattened along with the concrete jersey barrier that used to run under his wettened slit. It felt amazing all along his shaft along with the many more under his balls. He then dragged his cock forward for several hundred more feet crushing even more cars as they piled up ahead of his tip as well. The hundreds of squeezed vehicles and people added their fluid contents, slicking up his long shaft helping displace most friction from the now very flat metal against the crumbling concrete. Many of the outer lane's vehicles who were forcefully shunted aside were soon overcome instead by his hairy balls which went sidewall to sidewall along the highway, grinding them all to scrap metal and crushing stragglers who could not climb to an escape. At this time, he began to remember how he and Carrie had met as this view of her was not the first, but certainly without so much of an audience with unwilling participation. He would later wrangle more into their fun.

Chapter 4: Highway To Hell by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame
Author's Notes:

So here it is, the highway is about to have a few big issues

Jeff had not set out to work in sales but after a number of lifetimes seemingly lived in his 35 years, he finally landed at a job he did not mind. The hours were rough, but the pay was decent enough to support his aloof habits. He never had a huge circle of friends but kept up with himself and was in decent shape mainly via walks and avoidance diets. Much like his lust, his appetite was endless. So, feast or famine was the name of the game on purpose and to a point. Sometimes food just finds him among other proclivities. He was good with the coin and a saver sometimes to a fault but was also a bit of a wanna be hippy at heart. Albeit better groomed for his formal work wear. It was when he met Carrie that his life really took an interesting turn, to say the least about his current situation. He was at work one day when she strolled in looking for supplies for the lab. Normally he would not engage with clients, but she was too sweet to pass up. She was not as guarded as he expected given her background and credentials compared to his more humble but solid roots. Jeff also learned early on that it was not far below Carrie’s stoic professional exterior lived a passionate, sensual lioness who would gladly ride him all hours of the day and night. It was this duality and the deep scientific and physiological conversations that they shared that really made it the best time he had had up until this point. The icing of course being her skill set without the lab coat draped over her, especially in the midday sun with her inviting rear pointed his way, he would not be able to bear staying on this spot much longer without joining her. Even with over 500 vehicles now scrapped underneath him and thousands more victims adjoining them. He loved how she had gotten him to live out this current scenario and would soon reward her with what he knew she loved the most, that is a fair bit of said icing.

While Jeff was rearranging the traffic with his football field sized cock Carrie was exploring what her anatomy could do while taking in one last treat before supper. By now she had lapped up thousands of screaming running people trying to escape her lips and tongue, swallowing down enough to finally start to sate her initial appetite. The vehicles and people hiding within fared no better as even the biggest or double tractor trailers would be slurped up like spaghetti at times. Another swipe she decided not to chew knowing the peanut sized cars and trucks would be floating with their mangled brethren down in her stomach. Maybe even some along with any helpless passengers would watch in the last flickering lights of their headlights and more victims sank nearby and the stomach acid would pull their helpless cars under. Just the thought was enough to elicit another moan from her and a large drop to fall from her engorged lower lips. It landed hard on a previously untouched part of the road completely crushing a pickup and two SUVs along with tipping a tractor trailer. She spotted one more cow truck. Lifting her hand from the flattened office park and displaced parking lot, she gently ripped the roof off of the trailer and saw she was in luck. Inside were about a dozen heads of steer. The animals were startled but their fate was already sealed, and this may even seem less cruel by some measures. “I guess beef, it’s what’s for dinner.” She chided to Jeff. After looking back at his quick smile, she returned to her supper. She lifted the trailer pouring out the dozen mooing cows onto her tongue which she used to herd them clumsily into her mouth. Once there she laughed at how funny their hooves felt on her tongue. But soon she decided she had scared them enough and started chewing the bunch raw. It was surprisingly beefy and not what she expected. Even ingesting all these cattle was less meat than Jeff’s slider from earlier at scale! Inadvertently though not lost on her was the fact that her massive breasts also had their own adventure while she was lapping up the highway about 300 feet down the road under her great shadow. She used this awareness to specifically arch her back as she licked across the roadway aiming at the stalled vehicles and hopeless crowds who were trying to find a safe spot. There were not many to be had between the two lovers.

While Carrie enjoyed a last bite or two, her chest was doing untold but purposeful damage a little further down the road a football field from her face. Hanging perilously low over the various vehicles were her round breasts each wider than the respective lanes they hung over. As she licked her lips from the previous bites, it was now her midsection's turn to join in the fun to the utter horror of the many hundreds of stranded motorists who thought they were passed over. As she became more turned on by the whole situation her nipples visibly hardened to thirty-foot points, mocking the tiny vehicles beneath them. Carrie once more arched her back and delicately let her mammoth tits descend. They were like twin moons to the many stranded cars, around at about 130 feet long they shadowed a long stretch of road and each 110-foot wide were more than big enough to cause craters of their own, overshadowing their respective six lane thoroughfares. With delicate aim, she soon slowly maneuvered her fifty-foot-tall tits over what she felt would cause max damage. There was utter pandemonium underneath her chest too, as people ran in all directions around the stopped traffic, still reeling from her massive snack and coming the other way from Jeff’s massive organ carving its own path. Expertly she slowly lowered her left nipple trying to aim her 30-foot-long nub at a large diesel dually pickup truck that caught her eye. She was spot on hitting its bed first, and it stood no chance surpassing its payload capacity by a wide margin. Its enormity crushed the bed into the soft concrete eliciting a moan from Carrie, only to soon drag the cab of the pickup down with it deep into the concrete as she felt the metal conforming to her sensitive flesh. Only then did the rest of her round left breast start to impact the other traffic. As she leaned to that side she felt around 45 cars, trailers and trucks all give way under her soft but destructive breast. Letting it settle in its round form for a minute she slowly lifted it out of the crater it had created. A few wafer-thin vehicles fluttered back down to the ground as she took a look. A few metallic flattened rectangles and red dots that were the motorists adhered to her left breast as she now aimed to repeat this action with her right. Leaning in once more this time she aimed her nipple for a classic liveried greyhound bus. The tall roof bowed in as she nailed it center shot wrapping the whole dark blue bus around her right nipple in such a delightful sensation. This feeling only increased as another 48 vehicles of all shapes and sizes soon shared only one two-dimensional form. She cooed as the soft sun warmed metal crumpled beneath her sensitive flesh. She was now incredibly wet and luckily Jeff had taken notice. She continued on tit boxing the helpless vehicles squashing dozens of vehicles at a time and hundreds more trapped people under her ruthless assault. Still on her hands and knees he started moving back towards her ready to burn off the calories they had ingested.

Jeff watched Carrie using her body to sensually deal with the commuters below from his sitting position behind her. He was also dealing with the traffic with his monstrous boner at the time. He was so stiff that he pulsed his hard meat on top of the 200 flattened vehicles causing a cacophony of metallic grinding and crashing noises without having to move as it bounced down on them a couple times. As he did his trick bouncing his cock on the former freeway, a loud moan from his love in front of him finally broke him from his game and he decided to finish the job. Jeff now leaned back, peeling his unstoppably hard package from the decimated roadway. A maelstrom of twisted metal precipitated off his jet sized shaft and Haiti balls as they too were peeled off of the roadway. The remains of hundreds of flattened vehicles were still adhered to his godlike shaft. They were about to go for a ride. He spied one last pile of maybe a hundred cars, trucks and writhing people that he had bulldozed into a great heap before his hood. Jeff decided to help clean up his mess. He placed his hands behind him as he prepared to leave his sitting position. As he leaned forward, he soon hovered his oozing slit over the now darkened mass of metal before him. Pushing his ass off the ground dislodging so much flattened debris and revealing the deep twin craters of his ass, he pointed his massive dick downwards towards the pile. Jeff then put his weight onto his hands and did a pushup as he now scooched forwards. His hundred-foot-wide drooling cockhead would face little resistance as it smashed into the vehicle pile. The mass of metal felt so great against his sensitive foreskin but could not stop him from slicing through them like soft butter. Crushed against the roadway he quickly pierced the very road itself pushing so many mangled vehicles and people deep into the ground, some as far as a couple hundred feet. He soon pulled his cock out of the hole where ten lanes of the interstate once stood, marveling at his work. Brushing some of the dust off his long penis dislodging a few more stuck metal pieces, he began to pull himself up to join his lovely girlfriend. Carrie was putting on quite a show a half mile ahead of him, and he did not want to be left out anymore.

Pulling himself up to his full height, Jeff quickly was upon his lovely girlfriend in her very evocative position. His booming steps leading up to her clued her into his presence and slowly lifted her greased up mammeries from their playground. A nice solid slap on her tight ass broke the earlobes of those unfortunate to still be within a mile of their position and shattered most glass within range. “Looks like we have used up most of the fun to be had here” Jeff said. But looking out ahead of them the crowds had not made much headway yet, and now as the highway was getting closer to the city, the buildings seemed to close in towards the road itself as the streets took on a more grid like pattern and more apartments in blocks were starting to be prevalent. Since each of them was two hundred feet wider than the highway was on each side, the collateral damage of their play would soon multiply exponentially. Carrie lifted herself from her position on all fours with many dozens of flattened vehicles still helplessly clinging onto her breasts along with hundreds of people stuck to the greasy skin of her titflesh. Jeff bent in for a long passionate kiss, feeling some of the morsels from her previous play. Their monster tongues danced and shared a few crumpled-up cars and trucks and even using his tongue he found and flushed a few people hiding behind her gigantic teeth. Once found and feeling the tiniest inklings of people squirming between their tongues drove both lovers wild. He pulled himself tight into her as they made out, his shaft still hard from earlier play held sideways to not poke her too hard. “Watch where you are pointing that thing, big guy.” Carrie said. “I was hoping you were as well; I was thinking of a few directions it could go right now and believe you will be enthralled by all of them” Jeff replied. With that he took her delicate hand and looking at each other they headed up a few steps; another mile towards downtown causing more devastation to the tightly packed buildings. Once there with feet firmly planted on entire blocks of apartments and vehicles parked down both sides of the now buried streets they got to play. The crowds at this location had just started to be able to believe they were safe from their previous antics, only to find themselves back under their great shadows again, now fighting an even denser population to make sure they did not become some diabolical pawn in a giant couple's sensual game. Jeff bent down and lightly nibbled Carrie's ear whispering “Maybe you should get back down on your hands and knees, and also seal off the exit towards the city again. I want as many people to watch what we do next as we can get. As well as many guests to join in on the fun. For your efforts you know you will be quite handsomely rewarded.” They both knew what was coming next, and with that she sank to her knees first, demolishing dozens of blocks of the three-story buildings making twin holes in the ground with broken water mains and flashing buried electrical lines, the only sign there was anything more there before her quick movement. From there she turned around and gave his whole 230-foot cock a couple nice deepthroated sucks to make sure it was nice and lubed for its next duties. Next her hundred-foot hands shot out decimating more parts of the city’s outskirts feeling the little brittle buildings break against her fingers. Even a whole tiny back road had twelve cars and trucks be completely flattened down the length of her ring finger between the buildings her hands destroyed. Pulling her knees up she stuck her shapely ass into the air now and now into position awaiting Jeff’s next moves, of which there would be plenty.

As before her hair formed an impassable wall for those still on the road crushing ever more vehicles and runners under her draping strands. They would do even more damage soon as they would be shaken and dragged back and forth like a broom from heaven. But these hellish locks were only the beginnings of the highway's troubles. Next down the line once again her massive tits squashed another hundred and ten vehicles from the smallest cars and taxis to the largest busses and tractor trailers. Some empty and others with passengers either stuck in their predicament or finding a swift ending to it. These along with another two hundred people trying to escape only to become buried under fifty feet of heavy titflesh, burying them deep but these too would not be static. As the fun began, they would jostle violently back and forth another good fifty feet dragging the mass of bodies and vehicles with them, taking dozens of new vehicles and victims along the way. This served to make Carrie wetter than she had even been in her life up until this moment, a few massive drips already were serving to crush a few cars and even overturn a tractor trailer. But the true deluge awaited those below. With the view of Carrie's ass directly in front of him, Jeff was as hard as he could get, his long schlong awaiting its destination but first he decided to bring some friends along for the ride. He knelt down once again, pivoting on his heels to reach the surging crowds and stalled vehicles behind him. As gently as he could he corralled a few hundred people by blocking the six-lane interstate wall to wall. His hundred-foot-tall hand formed an impenetrable wall crushing a dozen more vehicles flat to the tarmac. Just moments before the people had breathed a sigh of relief as the half mile giant and his shapely girlfriend had passed overhead knocking many down with their booming steps and air displaced by their bodies. But once resting on his haunches Jeff was easily able to reach back at arm's length for some pleasure enhancements. Now a few hundred feet away in the other direction his other hand landed with a thunderous crunch ending some more traffic and people. With the trap set Jeff gently tried to gather all the people and vehicles he could, tilting and pressing his right hand into the ground pushing the left inwards. The multi-colored cars, tractor trailers, busses and SUVs piled up soon starting to all roll onto his waiting hand. Along with these he also had around 500 people to go with about 150 vehicles glinting in the sun. Some of them were empty but many had passengers hunkering down hoping their fates would be merciful. Jeff would not grant them this wish. But for him and Carrie it would be a dream come true.

Lifting his collection of toys to his face to inspect them in detail, Jeff chuckled at their futile efforts to escape their predicament. But over 2,000 feet from the ground the descent would not be gentle. Jeff addressed his captive audience of hundreds in his cupped right hand. "Good afternoon my little morsels," he said. "We are looking for volunteers to assist my girlfriend Carrie and I in a group activity. Please enjoy the ride and try to keep your arms and legs inside your vehicles." After gravity had pressed them to the palm of his hand on the way up, they felt weightless back down. They got to see his hairy torso on the way down to their final elevation. Soon the people in his hand knew where they were headed. A good number of them could see Carrie's sexy ass sticking up awaiting Jeff. This along with the sheer dominance he was exuding made him quite stiff and ready for action. Now her thick saliva on his hard cock came into play. With as much precision as he could muster, he cupped his hand over his manhood and started to pour out the contents. At 230 feet long Jeff was certainly well endowed, and the tiny vehicles and people adhered to his wide shaft as they fell. Soon he had sprinkled the entire contents of his right hand onto his throbbing boner. So many cars, trucks and buses struggled to gain traction that wasn't there, not all on their wheels as some spun uselessly like upside-down beetles. Hundreds of people were trapped up there too, along with 130 various vehicles. A good dozen automobiles and people still managed to miss his meat and they fell the thousand feet down to their demise. The rest were about to be treated to their final ride and would it ever be a bumpy one. Jeff stood there now and placed his hands on Carrie's hips and whispered into her ears, "Are you ready to rock babe?" "You know it my love. Now fill me up and fuck me good." The couple was finally going to get to finish what they started hours ago at the lab.

Jeff guided his monster meat and its many hapless passengers towards her wet lower lips. Her wet folds were fifty feet tall but even at this size would have to stretch considerably to accommodate Jeff and his other guests. He maneuvered his jumbo jet sized penis to line it up with her moist outer lips. His cockhead just barely touched this tender barricade and slowly he started to slide himself into her. Already as his hood was in her the first twenty or so vehicles had entered her. It felt so amazing, the metal warmed by the sun and crumpling against her moist folds rolling along his unyielding cock as it stretched her out. Soon his shaft entered with its many cars, tractor trailers and buses. None was safe between the two lovers, as the pressure between his rock-hard base and her soft, moist but unbreakable vaginal walls pressed against the vehicles and people on all sides. Some cars and trailers simply disintegrated, rolling into pieces of scrap metal as they would get snagged on a ridge on his meat or a fold at an angle and not be able to take the pressure. Many more well over a hundred still made the first thrust with moderate damage, though their fluids were starting to get into broken glass windows. The many hundreds of people were even less fortunate, many smeared but a few were forced into refuge in between her massive rolling folds along with a number of tiny vehicles helplessly wedged between them. Though as his cock continued to grow and stretch her out, their hiding spots would be flushed out. After a few seconds he was balls deep inside Carrie, and she playfully used her inner muscles to grip him briefly. This sent a terror through the crowds, and they felt what was the faintest of tickles all along their private parts and those who could still move did so in vain attempts to earn their freedom. She moaned softly as Jeff grabbed her cute ass pulling her towards him to push his tip hard against her cervix. A few vehicles were adhered near the base of his cock did not make it past the first thrust as they were crushed between their massive pubic bones, but this was just a little collateral damage as their remains settled into the dense forest of Jeff's pubic hairs. They knew it would be the time to let loose all restraints and show the world where the real power now was.

End Notes:

Well, there you have it. In the next episode we will go in the style del los perros 

Chapter 5: Bend Me Shape Me by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame
Author's Notes:

sexual themes continue as the lovers continue to elevate their enjoyments

As Jeff stood rigid inside his amazing and receptive girlfriend, he looked around at the city out ahead of them. Seeing so many buildings that would have trouble clearing his thighs and roads filled to the brim with evacuating citizens was an exciting prospect. Though nothing compared to the task at hand feeling so many of said citizens and machinery being smeared between them. It was now nearly 4pm and the sun was still bright enough on the couple as they enjoyed their afternoon delight. As he pulsed his colossal shaft inside of Carrie, he felt the little metal trinkets getting smashed without even having to move. The smallest of motions at this scale had devastating effects for those around the giant pair. Jeff was still showing restraint trying to savor every little tingle and crinkle along his mass but soon Carrie goaded him on. "Just enjoying the view up there, love?" She asked. "Yes actually!" Jeff replied. He gazed down at the back of her head, her long black hair still terrorizing those on the roadway along with her hanging breasts. She suddenly surged her ass back bouncing his large balls off her thighs with a loud wet smack. "Well, my view has been better, so get a move on big boy!" That was all the encouragement he needed to let loose his restraint and begin to give the regional seismographs some very crooked lines.

Still holding her hips, he slid 200 feet of his length out of her. His shaft was slick with her juices. On it there were only now noticeably mangled vehicles and a few mite sized bodies. Around the tip of his cockhead was a ten-foot drop-off to his shaft. A few smashed cars had been pressed into this temporary shelter relatively intact so far. He laughed as a few were even occupied with their lights still on and even some useless wheel spin on his wet base. Most of the cars, trucks and buses were now trapped deeper in her moist folds though. Jeff knew Carrie wanted her deep cleansing, and he did not want to keep her waiting. He then brought his steaming massive cock back deep into her eliciting a gasp then moan from Carrie. All the way inside her again, his meat displaced the first large volume of her cum, along with a few crumpled wads that were once cars. The glob did not make it far however as his ten story balls smashed the wadded-up vehicles flat against her and they stuck there. The lovers were now awash in sensations from their genital region as Jeff picked up his long strokes. The many people and vehicles trapped inside her now were really in a dire situation as the pressure built from thrust after thrust of his building sized cock into her tight pussy. People and vehicles were disintegrated into bits by his thick love piston pumping into her. By now the joint moans emanating from the lovers could be heard many miles around, not to mention the loud smacks of his hanging balls against her smooth wet skin and even the ground rumbling rhythmically with each pounding thrust. Inside her vaginal canal the scene was even more apocalyptic. Vehicles and bodies were shredded and dragged back and forth along his unyielding hard shaft, adding their many fluids to the tidal wave flowing from her. In between her folds a car or SUV would sometimes get wedged and passed over for a few relieving minutes, a few even had passengers. Their headlights would illuminate her huge love tunnel sixty feet across for a brief instant as they had no sense of direction inside the wet pulsating walls and movements around them. Sometimes they would catch a glimpse of some other poor unfortunate soul or whole vehicle dislodged from a previous pass now exposed. Moments later his whale sized hood would rush over them obliterating them as it would go dark outside whatever interior lights the trapped cars possessed as the long shaft would rush past them again frighteningly fast. But then Jeff would adjust his angle a little, flushing the tiny peanut sized riders back into the violent frenzy, from which they stood little chance to survive.

Carrie was a squirter before, and Jeff knew how to hit all the right spots. But now coupled with the hundred thirty crumbling cars and trucks along with hundreds near microscopic people along for the ride really sent her over the edge. Her high-pitched moans kept getting louder as those hundreds of vehicles and people trapped in the shadow cast by the great lovers could not even stand to attempt an escape. Between Jeff's football field sized soles on top of hundreds of vehicles and hapless souls buried deep into the ground creating an impenetrable wall, the steep highway barriers and ahead to Carrie's cute rack brushing over the smashed traffic with every stroke all were trapped in the hellish scene. With each pounding pump of his eager meat caused tremors for miles around making it impossible for those left on the highway to stand, much less make any headway. Some tried to lean on the various trapped cars and trucks, but these too were a danger for the tiny people as the magnitude of their steamy play was bouncing them up to three feet off the ground, sometimes even tipping over the higher profile tractor trailers and SUVs. Many had bones broken or were killed entirely by being pinned and crushed by the jumping traffic. Those stuck inside their vehicles had wild rides as they were shaken like marbles in a spray paint can. Vehicle shock absorbers can only compensate so much. But still the pace quickened. Now the flow of her juices was becoming like a tidal wave. Every pump poured thousands of gallons of her viscous cum onto the twelve lanes 1000ft below with devastating effects. Along with the opaque thick white fluid fell a few whole mangled chunks of metal and car parts, clothing and other random items from shredded trailers. The sheer volume and quarter mile descent of their fluids did the most damage. Each thrust sent another glob hurting down as Jeff's huge cock displaced another fluid bomb. Each hit the twelve-lane highway directly beneath them with astonishing force.

The bouncing stragglers and those sheltering in their trembling vehicles barely had time to look up and see what was heading towards them. Each mound of fluid hit the ground with such force that fifteen cars and trucks were immediately crushed under the musty fluid. Another dozen was flipped and shoved as it spread out on the highway. Soon dozens of people were trapped who weren't crushed outright on the initial drop as Carrie's cum was thick enough to ensnare limbs and her flow only picked up from there. As Jeff continued to thrust deep into her more and more of her fluids started dropping into the impact zone spreading out and overwhelming even the tall tractor trailers in a wall-to-wall puddle twenty feet high. Many drowned as it was too dense for the tiny vehicles or people to float on, passengers stuck in their metal tombs as her cum waves buried them past the windshields over the roofs. Soon her liquids started displacing the air in dozens of vehicles flooding up through the footwells or sheer weight shattering flimsy glass and pouring in, drowning its victims with remorseless efficiency. And still the couple kept fucking doggy style above so many helpless souls unaware of the many casualties from there ravenous play. Their main focus was pleasing each other and after nearly half an hour their first great workout was coming towards a climax.

Inside Carrie's cavernous pussy, the moisture and heat were intense thanks to Jeff’s mighty cock's hard thrusts inside of her. The hundred thirty vehicles and hundreds of people that he had added to their pleasure were mainly disintegrated, adding a little grit to the fun with more fluids slickening him up. But every so often a fully intact pill sized car would be flushed from her folds and would pop and crumple in an added burst of pleasure against his mighty shaft. On his tip and hood by his twenty-foot piss slit there was a growing mass of about forty former vehicles all balled up in a mass between him and her cervix getting squeezed on every thrust. But this mass would be broken up soon enough as his cannon was preparing its volley. Down below her cum lake had enveloped or squashed almost two hundred various cars, trucks and buses under 25ft of her amorous juice drowning hundreds more. For miles around even the tremors they were generating were causing massive structural damage to buildings and infrastructure. Bouncing vehicles became undrivable, walking and even standing was impossible as the pace reached a fever pitch. Release was near. Carrie’s moans were now deafening as Jeff's motions in and out were constant, punctuated by the loud slapping of his massive balls swinging into her wet thighs. To the tiny population below, her fluid fell like a waterfall in sheets. Finally, Carrie screamed in a strained tone, "Jeff, I'm gonna cum! Keep going" "I'm right behind you babe" He replied. With one more deep thrust his monster shaft went rigid and she screamed, shattering all the remaining glass for dozens of miles. Downtown people watching to the south had to cover their ears as her final cry rang out. This was it.

Inside Carrie's cavernous cunt, Jeff's enormous cockhead twitched. His already drooling piss slit was pressed against a mass of forty mangled vehicles that had been collected against her cervix by their motions, along with countless bodies of people who were either sucked from the helpless cars and trucks or just found their way there unwillingly during earlier motions. Soon the pile would be broken up in spectacular fashion. Suddenly an enormous blast of milky white blazing hot semen shot out of Jeff's cock at breakneck speed. From his 20ft high slit to the tightly packed blob of twisted metal was nearly instantaneous. Incredibly there were a few survivors tucked inside the ball of vehicles, some wetter than others with injuries most of the time but his cannon blast was the end for these few lucky or unlucky souls. The force of his cum crushed many of the vehicles in his advance of thick fluid impacting others so hard that they were blasted against her muscular vaginal walls with enough force to squash the puny cars and trucks. Feeling Jeff cumming along with the crumpling impacts of vehicles deep inside of her really set Carrie over the edge. In turn a fresh wave of her cum blasted Jeff as her pussy walls now thrummed with movement. As her cavernous pussy walls rippled down and gripped at Jeff's hard cock, the final surviving bits of machinery were atomized with a few last tingles over their most sensitive skin. The flow 1000ft down was prodigious, soon flooding over the highway walls overwhelming the nearby sewer system and invading a few neighborhoods. Those hunkering down in their basements and miraculously spared by previous movements soon found merciless fluids coming in through the walls. Those who made it upstairs without drowning soon found their neighborhoods besieged by the mystery liquids of lust. Cars and trucks in driveways were overcome and garage doors would not open. Even touching the viscous mass could get one's limbs stuck and become another victim. The few who made it to their second stories were safe, until some weren't. As the weight of the fluids pushed at the walls in the lower stories some houses collapsed on themselves, adding a few final tallies to their play.

With a few final pumps into her to make sure every last drop was spent inside Carrie, Jeff pulled out his now diminishing penis. Their breathing was heavy, and some sweat had formed on them from all the workout they had endured. His wetted shaft now glistened in the sun, still adhered to it were dozens of metallic wrecks that were once parts of different vehicles, along with some of the now shredded near microscopic clothing of the victims of their play. “That was amazing,” gasped Carrie. “I am so worn out from your pounding babe; do you think the tinies will mind if we take a nap right here on the road? I mean maybe a little crawl down from this massive new lake we made for them. I don’t think many will volunteer to swim in it.” Taking a closer look at their no hands handiwork, Jeff saw that a few had already taken the plunge as it slowly receded. “Looks like a few had little choice though I think they’re swimming days are done.” Jeff stated. The more the sun evaporated, and the ground absorbed the more devastation that was revealed. Many of the victims from inside them also had found their way in pieces to the large body of liquid as well. It would be weeks before the full amount had receded to a point where everything could be recovered from the area. It was now nearly five and the city was seeing a rush hour like no other. People were trying to escape but one of the main routes out of town had now been destroyed quite thoroughly as people downtown saw and heard. It almost served to mock their futility as now the loving pair of giants set out to take a little nap before they continued on their play.

Looking ahead at another half mile of vehicles glinting in the late spring sun, it was now nearly 5pm. As the apartment blocks rose along the highway ahead the evacuation plans had to be halted as the whole buildings swayed and shook with every pump into Carrie. Now the action took on a fever pitch as the giant couple had finished but were still frighteningly close by. Their enormous billboard sized eyes scanned over them and countless others. Unbeknownst to the tiny people the lovers were just looking for a spot to take a nap in. Unfortunately, their half mile tall and 600ft wide frames would take up a whole lot of space. But for the pair there was never a better mattress the two would share. Jeff had remained standing as his slick manhood slowly deflated from its previous size. He bent forward helping his lovely girlfriend rise to her own magnificent height. Carrie stretched and let out a loud yawn and turned to Jeff with a sleepy but seductive look in her eyes. “Maybe after our nap you can take me shopping and we can have a little fun downtown perhaps?” She inquired. “What kind of man would I be if I let the biggest sexiest woman on earth down?” He replied. They slowly started to move, sauntering forwards towards another clean patch of road. The wide steps the pair took inevitably impacted the surface roads surrounding the highway and the more densely packed shops and apartments. Nothing was spared by their footfalls but worse was yet to come for many. Yawning and scanning the ground far below for a good resting spot, Jeff spied a bend in the road that seemed perfect. The highway from above made a slight turn west towards its final destination downtown. It was still a virtual parking lot with many still trying to clamber up the narrow ramps and numerous overpasses. Many multicolored trinket sized vehicles glistened in the angled sun. Buildings on both sides were now more grid like and residential, as the south side suburbs of the city had been built up over the preceding years. Now most of the warehouses were scattered about the area instead of being concentrated there. But a few truck-filled lots still remained, their trailers lined up each roughly half the length of a aaa battery and nowhere near as wide, they stood little chance to keep their rectangular shapes. Carrie began to lay down on the spot first, putting her hands out to brace her descent. Her massive smooth palms made short work of two small city blocks as she kept in line with I240 as best she could. Almost all at once her wide chin, cute breasts, flat tummy and smooth thighs made an impact with many hundreds of helpless vehicles and people along the roadway. She moaned again as the feeling of hundreds of tiny metal cars and trunks giving way under her smooth unyielding skin was an amazing sensation. Incredibly four cars were spared by the massive cavity created by her cute belly button as she made contact. Lucky they were as close to a thousand total cars, trucks, SUVs and buses along with several overpasses and hundreds more buildings gave way under Carrie to support her body. And Jeff being even taller was not far behind and demolished many hundreds more dwellings and businesses. His massive cock twitched once more as a big manufacturing plant and hundreds of truck trailers were crushed by his meat and balls as they fell heavily on top of them. He tucked in behind her as she rolled onto her side to be able to have her rest in his arms. They shared one longer passionate kiss as they slowly closed their eyes, hearing the faintest noises of the mayhem they created around the area, and dreaming of the next adventure in the city.

Chapter 6: Dig In by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

Chapter 6: Dig In

About an hour later at 6pm Carrie's soft brown eyes fluttered awake. Laid out before her button nose, she could see a four-lane road with many flipped and wrecked vehicles and buildings that did not look crushed but instead like they were blown apart in a storm. She realized simply breathing in her sleep caused all this devastation and mayhem and caused her tingling wetness to return almost immediately. Watching the tiny people struggle as her cheeks and face undoubtedly covered more businesses and adjacent parking lots was the best wake up, she could remember. Feeling the many crushed items beneath her soft cheeks she squinted in front her eyes to see the finer details of what she had wrought. From her eyes it was hard to focus so close as one was near ground level and the other nearly eight stories up, but she could see the little mites struggling to free themselves of the flipped and damaged vehicles, as well as the now leveled three story apartments and stores. Also now seeing their monstrous tormentors' eyes open and one near the roadside bigger than the 7-11 her face had inadvertently flattened sent them all into a more frantic pace, but it would all be for naught. Soon an eight-story smile developed on her sweet face followed by a pursed lip kiss goodbye. Soon she let loose a stream of air that would have registered on the Fujita scale, blowing all four lanes of hapless cars and trucks into and through the adjacent apartment buildings and shops for many blocks, simply shredding the buildings in the process. Some lighter cars ended up close to a quarter mile from where they started on the roadway. She abruptly ended her game when she felt Jeff's strong hand on her smooth tummy, and he gave her a kiss on the top of her head. Her black hair had become quite the hazard as well as she slept, ensnaring nearly a hundred various vehicles and hundreds more people in its thick strands. “Good morning my love” he said. “I hope you dreamed of me well.” “It was hard not to,” replied Carrie. “I see you are rearranging more of the population but save your best blow jobs for me” “yeah, so very funny” she said in the most sarcasm she could inject. The population has not made much of any headway from the giants. It had been over an hour and still some had barely moved feet from their positions in traffic or failing to see the point stayed put hoping they would be spared. Few would be.

Jeff's massive cock twitched a little against Carrie's ass and smooth thighs, as they were still laying on the ground tucked in together. Using his taller stature, he peeked over his lover to see some of the destruction they had wrought and plot out the next moves. Closest to them was the half mile of highway Carrie had laid on while they commenced their nap. Twelve flattened lanes of traffic taking her shapely form. Then further down the same road where they had the most fun going full on doggy style over the highway was still the slick mound of their combined fluids. Looking back in the other direction though downtown with its glimmering buildings, heavy traffic and throngs of people was calling to them. The sun would still be up for a few more hours but shadows had started to get longer. Slowly, Jeff got to his feet shedding tons of debris for the long fall down. He marveled at the crater created by his prone body and also his beautiful Carrie. She smiled as she looked up at Jeff's naked body, reaching out her arms for a lift. Reaching down he pulled her up by the arms gently and up against him for a tight embrace. Little flattened metal flakes that were once hapless vehicles fell like snow from her nude body, causing more damage far below. Pulling her close they shared a long passionate kiss and plotted the next moves. Gazing into each other's eyes, they both knew the next adventure awaited and did not want to miss the evening rush. “So, an evening on the town with my beautiful Carrie,” Jeff mused. “What fun activities should we partake in?” “Hmm,’ She retorted. “I kind of want to go shopping but I am sure as usual they will have nothing cute in my size.” “Maybe you should pay a visit to the downtown mall to see.” Jeff replied. “I already have everything I want to, maybe I will relax in the entertainment district a few blocks away and find something to occupy myself. Then we can meet back together and hook up afterwards” Jeff’s idea was satisfactory as it got a grinning nod from Carrie, and they began to set off in the direction of the taller buildings on the near horizon. Their voices carrying for miles left no mystery as to what their intentions were, but with minutes to prepare it was an impossible task on many levels, and soon they would play out these plans.

Their steps once more caused devastation to area roads and buildings on a scale unimaginable. As Carrie continued to try to tightrope the road with hit or miss results flattening hundreds more vehicles and people in each step, Jeff had been walking in more of a straight line through the ever more densely packed outskirts of the city, crushing dozens of apartments and business on the grid pattern streets now with every step. His full weight and hers as well causing tremors that would demolish nearby buildings as well. Most were no bigger than his largest toe though some hospitals and warehouses were approaching the size of his foot, but few buildings rose above their ankles still. Downtown they would finally get some more stature but even the few tallest towers petered out around his belly button. This town was not big enough for the both of them, or either one. They would soon split up for a bit to go off on their own adventures. Carrie would follow the highway until it ended near one of the largest remaining urban malls in the country. Jeff would have to find his own fun as most of the bars and eateries would have a hard time accommodating so much as his thumb. But he knew his way around downtown and, in a pinch, always seemed to find some fun place to hang out and kill time. He pulled her in for one last kiss goodbye making sure to be a little fresh grabbing her tight ass with his gigantic hand as well. She obliged him by giving it a little shimmy as she turned and continued down the now narrowing highway towards her exit. Jeff meanwhile headed for the thick of some of the larger buildings in town. No reasonable accommodation would be able to suit his needs, but they certainly would play into his desires. He decided his first stop would be an old favorite dive bar of his, to see if the old crew recognized him. They did not take too kindly to his new Thai girlfriend so he felt he should pay his respects. Meanwhile Carrie would maybe hit up the outlets on the periphery of the mall before she hit the main throng of shops and food courts. She was so excited she would not have to park in the cavernous parking garage this time around, as it was so claustrophobic at her former size. Now the tables would be turned, and the two lovers were closing in on their destinations.

Jeff was now arriving at the outskirts of town at his old watering hole on the wrong side of the tracks. As if to emphasize this point a freight train with its two-story cars and shipping containers all covered in graffiti were rumbling past. It was almost half as long as he was tall it seemed, snaking around through the city with only one blue and yellow diesel engine chugging away. As he listened to the whistle of the evening train, he thought he best get back to his bar room brawl. Luckily the train had masked his approach as even though most TVs and devices were showing the giant lovers' actions, splitting up had been the best thing for Jeff. Of course, almost every camera now followed the shapely Carrie as she made her way towards a shopping spree like none other. Jeff was never one for much jewelry but decided a necklace or two would be in order like when he perused bourbon street years back. This would be a bit more metallic than the bead necklace but also more brittle and breakable. But he wanted to make a statement since it would be the only thing, he would be dressed in for the time being. As gently as he could he grabbed a couple of the sturdier looking freight cars and much to the engineers' shock and dismay lifted the whole train skywards. He then wrapped it around his neck three times marveling at how the little thing still hung down towards his upper chest. Hering the wrenching metal caused a sudden scare at the little bar as a few patrons tried to rush outwards. But Jeff had beaten them to it quickly squatting down. His enormous member had inadvertently made contact with the road, crushing a couple parked cars. He quickly guided a couple of his fingers under the little SD card sized building housing the bar and several apartments. He wrenched them skywards before any had a chance to escape along with three little cars parked on the street outside. The lights and TVs in the building suddenly flickered out as all utilities were severed unceremoniously. Jeff addressed his captives to let them know how he felt. “Some of you may remember me. When I took my girlfriend here, we were mistreated and had to end our evening early. This evening will end much differently for all of us, but for you all it ends now” Some of the patrons thought they had been having too much to drink and were unsure what to think, but most would be cut short. Jeff then raised his hand aiming at his solid forehead and headbutted the little bar and helpless vehicles crushing it all into dust against his skin. Thinking of going to a club next he decided he might need some strobes and knew where to look. Meanwhile Carrie was happily browsing her favorite wares without being encumbered by her boyfriend.

She had finished tiptoeing down the highway as it diverged into the grid of city streets that were not wide enough for her large feet to stay within the bounds of. She felt a trip to the mall would be just the thing to help extend her now perfect day. The boxy stores ranged in size from matchboxes to some as big as a computer mouse at her scale. But the mall itself was shoebox sized along with a parking garage comparable to a small tissue box. Carrie loved her new perspective on things and the level of play she could achieve with such little effort at the expense of many was such a turn on. She plopped down as gently as she could on a few blocks of nearby luxury apartments with her knees bent up Indian style. The results on the ground underneath her shapely ass were devastating, completely leveling the fifteen story buildings tickling her slightly, but her focus was elsewhere. First, she decided to check out the little matchbox sized discount store. She tried to remove the roof but the whole building was too weak and simply collapsed between her fingers. "Hmmph" she puffed. "I never liked shopping there anyways". Instead, she decided to try the more sizable Kohls next door. This one was half the size of her hand and looked a little more stable. More gently this time Carrie wrenched the roof off like she was opening a jar of peanut butter. Suddenly exposed to the diminishing daylight as she placed the disintegrating roof onto her right thigh. Patrons and workers dove for cover as the sky was replaced by Carrie's beaming face. "Hello there" she said to no one in particular, "do you know what aisle I can find lingerie?" "I was a b-cup before, but, well you could take a look and measure for me?" With that she started to lean forward filling the whole missing roof of the Kohls with a view of her right breast. The tiny people had no time to flee as her forty-foot-wide areola and a nipple the size of a van pointed down. Her cute titflesh at 130ft by 110ft wide hung down five stories and almost filled half the store as she lowered it towards what looked to be the fitting rooms. Inside a customer was trying on some Levis when he got the shock of his life. First the roof was gone and soon thereafter it was replaced by a rapidly moving brown cylindrical mass about the size of a truck heading right for him. He had no time before it made a touchdown flattening him and the whole room down to the concrete and linoleum. Panic ensued as the rest of her right boob now made contact with whole sections of clothing and items. It felt so nice for Carrie, the cool metal racks giving way under her along with the various little strips of material and even a few faint tickles of squashed inhabitants uselessly putting up a fight with an unbeatable opponent. She started moving her chest side to side knocking over and dragging the rest of the missed sections and soon the very walls around the store fell victim. Finally, she felt her breast had had enough fun and lifted it from the depression where the store once stood. Watching some of the crushed debris falling as confetti and some larger objects on the buildings below, she remarked “hmm, I guess when you are this big the mall is the only way to go” A state of panic now ensued as her next stop was revealed to the many souls hunkered down inside.

Jeff was back upright again with his new necklace helplessly dangling several thousand feet above the ground when he spotted his next accessory. Well, several. He wanted to have a little flair for the nightclubs he used to go to with Carrie in the day, though they were never his scene. They were more for her amusement but their weird trends and flashing lights. So, he figured, in honor of the way the evening was transpiring, he would join them on their last nights. First a couple more accessories were in order, and from his vantage point the grid like pattern of streets offered many to choose from. The first primary color he went for were the flashing blues as the police presence was still scattered around but easily seen from his lofty height. Spotting a half dozen police vehicles scattered about, he cupped his left palm to hold his first flashing trinkets. He first went for a pair of Explorer PPVs in the city's black and white livery all lit up trying desperately to cordon traffic. Little did the officers on board know they were being watched from above. With a predatory look in his eyes, Jeff reached down swiftly with his right hand. He pitched the first two-ton SUV up into his waiting palm, cupping it, so the startled officer would not drive off and plummet down, and repeated the action with the second. Next he found a couple Charger sedan units parked in a 7-11 lot to "prevent looting" but really to guard the Slurpee machine. The next two were more meaty riot black panel vans that were lit up awaiting further instructions when a sudden rush of acceleration had them join the others in Jeff's hand. From there he wrapped each individually into his hairs as gently as possible so as not to crush his new toys, turning off their lights. He was not careful enough with one of the Explorers, his hair strong enough to slice the helpless vehicle in half, both plummeting the full half mile from his head. The other five vehicles dangling around his hair lent their blue flashes to him, and he looked for a few more to add color. He soon found a couple rolling Ford cutaway ambulances and two full fire engines. To round out the group, he found a full ladder truck and a Chevy Suburban fire chief truck. They all joined the ranks in Jeff's hair, casting glowing flashing multicolored lights barely visible from the ground. Their faint sirens and horns also reached his ears, as he now was ready to try to fit in the entertainment district. It would be tough though when his footprint alone casts a shadow the size of a city block. After a few booming steps, causing immense damage to the tightly packed buildings and streets, he arrived at the strip.

Looking down, Jeff could barely make out the signs of panic at the bars, clubs and restaurants far below. It was such a nice spring evening that many roof patios were full to the brim. Looking up into the twilight, craning their heads, their blood ran cold. Looking down from far above was Jeff, multicolored lights on top of his head glimmering off his brown hair, closer down was his solid chest though more eyes were drawn to his package which truly loomed large flaccid for now with his hairy massive balls swinging below. The hairy skyscraper-like pillars of legs were as far as they could see down, and shuddered thinking about who was unfortunate enough to be buried under the feet of this mountain of a man. First Jeff wanted to make sure no one else would escape from the row of well-lit establishments and thought his fingers might do but realized he had something longer that would clear sidewalk to sidewalk and ensure all the people were trapped. He quickly dropped ass first, obliterating an adjacent neighborhood under his firm posterior. His huge hairy ballsack landed on a crowded intersection, squashing close to 30 vehicles. He now maneuvered his huge pole between the now very vulnerable looking buildings. His meat was as tall as the three-story buildings, effectively blocking the entrances to ten of them on each side of the road down the length of his shaft. For roughly 200ft of the street, the results were truly devastating. His monster cock crushed around fifty vehicles flat against the pavement, some stuck in the dense traffic and other VIP sports cars and large flashy SUVs parked on the street. All were turned to equally flat scrap metal beneath his god like schlong. It was just as devastating for the many pedestrians and people seated outside or waiting in line to get in the clubs. A bouncer and a half dozen would be patrons in line for a club were miraculously spared, but not for long. They were pressed up against the facade of the club, but feeling all the vehicles, tables and people getting squashed by him caused his dick to harden. Soon they were pressed against the unyielding walls by his meat and were all crushed against it, beating frantically against him in their last moments. It felt so amazing as the tiny bodies squelched against him. He ground his cock back and forth a few times, breaking the windows and dragging the twisted metal underneath shearing the asphalt away. Jeff now had the full attention of those who were not flattened under his meaty cock and addressed his new audience. “Good evening my little friends, it has been a while since I have ventured into this district so as you can see, I dressed up for the occasion” shaking his hair showing off the now desperate emergency vehicles and their light show. “But the last time I was at this club here I was denied entry, but nobody will deny me tonight.” With that, he reached down and pinched the roof clean off the club. All the lights went down as the dance floor was in a panic. “Looks like an open bar at least” with that he reached the bar and lifted the whole wooden Tylenol sized set with around a thousand bottles and several scared bartenders. “Down the hatch you go” as Jeff tossed the bar down his throat and swallowed it, he could taste no booze but thought he got a nice salty grit from one of the tiny bartenders as they were swallowed whole. “Maybe the restaurant across the street will have something more appetizing” he quipped aloud. It was closing in on 7pm and the rooftop was buzzing with waiters and patrons, all fearing for their lives as the giant man addressed them. Much too large to see their reactions, he decided that the only way to get a real taste was to try everything on and off the menu. All escape was already blocked by his massive manhood outside the door. He reached down and made a hook with his right pointer finger, pressing a hapless red pickup truck parked behind the place deep into the ground as he wrapped it around and under the building. The patrons and cooks on the first floor noticed cracks developing and shaking from underneath them as suddenly they felt a rush of acceleration. Using his mighty cock as leverage, he lifted the tiny 9v battery sized building towards his waiting mouth. He opened his mouth, seventy feet tall, easily encompassing the now darkened building. Closing his mouth, letting people see a little more daylight as teeth the size of boulders rose all around them. He did not make haste as he tossed the building with his molars, as close to a hundred helpless people along with the entire building was shredded by his teeth into a fine paste. He was only barely able to pick up some nuances of taste and swallowed down his small catch. It did probably taste better than the White Castle, but the Kroger still reigned supreme. But this brought up another problem Jeff would now have to address. And the facilities on this street were lacking when he was 6ft tall, so at 2300 feet it would now be a real issue for the dwarfed businesses on this street and the many surrounding it. At the mall a few miles away, Carrie was having similar issues of her own.

Chapter 7: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame
Author's Notes:

Quick warning for some watersports; if this is not your thing feel free to sit this one out

Carrie looked over her shoebox sized mall’s roof, especially at the skylights punctuating the artificial light that abounded the place. She thought it was cruel to deny the people the waning daylight as the hours were getting longer now. Being the sweetheart she was, she thought, it would only be right to get these folks some vitamin D. And also, in the process introduce them to much more vitamin C along the way. Though it would be well beyond the daily dose any would be able to handle. First however she jokingly pretended to be looking for her car in the tissue box sized ten story parking garage. Carrie did like to get silly on occasion much to the delight of Jeff, he loved her girlish charms as it further accentuated her sensual nature more sharply. The ten-level concrete structure was a rectangular gray box the size of her hand that held around 450 spots when full. Tonight, many were shopping as the spring air still held just a hint of crispy chill some evenings, and it was nice to be indoors. Carrie’s nipples hardened from the air, but the temperatures were nothing she couldn't handle. With the crowds inside rushing for this exit several lucky people had already fled only to find all the streets jammed. This would improve their chances since Carrie arrived and was usually timid with crowds. But she had grown as a woman and now they feared her instead as the tables were turned. So maybe these folks could stick around and join in her fun. With over a thousand shoppers still jammed in the voluminous mall she did not want them to miss out, so the parking garage was her first stop. Bending her knees once more and sitting on her heels, she marveled at all the intricate details. First, she spied the ticket window and exit. I mean $20 an hour? The nerve of this place! Vehicles with their cute headlights on were blasting past it left and right but the two lanes were a huge bottleneck and the only exit. She first wanted a word with the attendant and to make sure the conga line would no longer show taillights. Carrie lowered her hand to the entrance/exit crushing a dozen fleeing vehicles and the entire street end to end. A few more people were splattered as well, along with a number of vehicles crashing into suddenly present hand unable to stop in time disabling their little bug sized rides. Her fingers were taller than the garage roof on each floor, and soon obliterated the wooden clearance sign. As careful as she could muster, Carrie inserted her middle and pointer fingernail to pavement scraping up the little cars against her fingertips. One poor white Malibu got pushed with such force that her nail and finger in combination with hitting the pickup behind it sent it to the roof where it flattened between there and her finger. On her pointer finger a red Dodge Caravan was shunted sideways and tipped onto its roof, its undercarriage bending around her finger like a scarlet thimble. She then pincered her fingers on the tiny booths with the terrified attendants still inside. She slowly withdrew her hand and in doing so caused a sizable section of concrete from the second story to fall, effectively barricading the only exit from traffic or pedestrians. Along with their shacks, the shredded Chevy and her van were all lifted skyward. She now addressed the only surviving members of her captive audience.


After a few hours of consuming a fair share of liquids and foods, Jeff suddenly felt a familiar urge. His twitching cock had softened a little threatening to let the blocked patrons out onto the streets. Granted his huge penis still took up the entire road section and much of the sidewalks regardless. He asked aloud “So, which one of your places has the easiest to find bathroom? It was always such a pain when I was down there mingling with you insects, but now I don’t suppose you have made any reasonable accommodations for me. That is fine, forgive me if I miss the seat, you never seemed to mind when everyone else did anyways!” Jeff now got out of his seated position. The debris from hundreds of flattened vehicles and buildings rained down below as his ass started to lift. Now keeling on his feet his large cock peeled off the roadway taking with it many colorful orange, yellow and baby blue vehicles now all flattened and stuck to his meat. Now kneeling he aimed his 230-foot shaft at the hapless remaining strip of businesses below. No poncho or raincoat would be able to stem the deluge soon to befall them. Jeff now gave in to his urge and relaxed his urethra. Even her was not prepared for the devastation his simple action was about to unleash. Those who had finally barged their way out of the bars, clubs and restaurants out into the street were shocked to find their vehicles were now so flat that their shoes had more height. One technology company worker stepped outside the club he was in after the booming voice announced its intentions, only to find his orange Lamborghini Gallardo missing from where he parked it. Looking up it did not take him long to see where it had ended up. Its flattened underside midway down the shaft of an enormous cock that was ready and aimed at the street he was on was looming a few hundred feet up. First there was a little trickle from his twenty-foot slit, but suddenly his penis gushed to life unleashing a torrent beyond anyone's reckoning. Jeff aimed his massive cock at the buildings on the left side of the road first. The fluid was moving so fast and so powerful nothing could stand in its way. Quickly the row of buildings was sliced in two by his stream and then disintegrated and sent sideways, along as all people, down to their foundations for many hundreds of feet. This yellow snowball effect continued for nearly a quarter mile as he began to shift his beam into the already devastated street. Flattened cars and the hapless night lifers were shredded by the speed and sheer volume as his tidal wave traveled unabated down the street, taking hundreds more intact vehicles with it drowning many hundreds of people. The smelly liquid overwhelmed all sewage and drainage and a lake rapidly formed and spread out flooding a whole section of the city. He slowly worked to the other side of the street which withstood his blast before since it was moving too fast to spread sideways. The people helplessly watched the stream get closer foot by foot praying that he would run out before he reached them. But Jeff had sprung for the large Coke Zero at the White Castle earlier, so he had enough ammunition for the death blow. Their end came swiftly as the amber tsunami obliterated the last row of buildings he wanted to destroy, as he shook the last few drops out. He overlooked the new lake he had created covering dozens of city blocks. Many cars, trucks, taxis and people were floating in it gagging on the urea, while others simply sank as it was nearly 30 feet deep in some areas. “Ahh, that feels better. Thank you again for letting me use your facilities. You will be missed but I think the replacement lake brings just as much enrichment to this area.”

Meanwhile Carrie had two parking booths between her fingers with the tiny attendants decked in bright red cowering from her along with a destroyed van and sedan along for the ride. "Hello boys," Carrie said in a sing-songy voice, "by chance did you see a tan late model Camry pull in a little while ago?" Of course, she could not hear their frantic responses, nor did they know that it was inadvertently flattened hours ago under her shapely ass back at the lab. "Well then, you guys are no help, I guess I will have to look for it myself" With that Carrie pinched all five of her fingers together crushing the parking attendants and their booths. She proceeded to flick them and the squashed vehicular remains off into the city. Returning her attention to the hundreds of people and vehicles trapped in the structure, Carrie brought her pretty brown eyes back down towards the rest. “Hmm, maybe I can try to find it myself” She chimed in, to the hapless masses. Since her large beaming face and head would cause a lot of damage to the densely packed neighborhood and wanting to keep her long hair clean for the moment, she decided to bring the garage to her. With nearly tender care, she slowly worked her hundred-foot-long right hand to pierce into the pavement on the road she had just crushed and drove it all the way underneath the large structure, curling her fingertips underneath, popping out some bushes and trees on the other side. Her and Jeff had been doing a lot of landscaping earlier with so many trees and even grasslands crushed by their sheer enormity, but at this size these things would happen. Slowly she started to lift her hand and was relieved how easy it started to move. Some cracks did form but the structure held strong in her right hand. A half dozen concrete reinforced pedestrian bridgeways gave out killing and injuring several people who were in between the mall or the other stores leading from the parking lot. Many dozens of various car alarms started going off as they all were lifted skyward to a face bigger than the parking lot itself. Carrie had her most beautiful smile prepared for them, almost as wide as the structure itself. Even without power now she could see individual headlights and red taillights along with the blinking ambers of the little cars' panic alarms going off. “Oh my, you are such cute little things. But I can barely see between your little floors for my ride.” Carrie added. “But I am a woman of science so maybe I can concoct an experiment that will extract my car. I do have some stimuli that may do the trick, though there may be some uncontrollable side effects.” With that she brought in her left hand. Trying with her pinky she went for the third floor with devastating effect. At 65 ft long it took up half the parking lot and damaged both the floor and ceiling. She was able to sweep it across half the length of the whole structure. Many vehicles were helplessly shunted along on this floor though others were wrapped around support beams and still more simply crushed by one of her smallest digits. She was able to gather a pile in her left hand of about forty cars and CUVs. She was excited to see many of the vehicles were occupied, people inside frantically trying to escape. Holding them near her face she prodded them with her pointer finger. Her excitement was short lived as she found a similar vintage Camry, but it was black and had a driver inside spinning his wheels uselessly on her hand. “Nope, not in this lot. I better check the other floors.'' With that, Carrie simply closed her hand into a fist, squeezing the forty vehicles causing a reddish-brown juice to drip down her wrist. She then proceeded to grind her four fingers into her palm and shredded the remaining clump of metal into tiny pieces which she now let rain down on the pathetic masses below.

Across the city Jeff was now just shaking off the last few drops of his contribution to make an urban lake. But the liquid filling it was not the freshest of waters and most buildings were not coded for a pool around this neighborhood. "Well, that takes care of one itch." Jeff stated as he rose again to his godlike height. Evening had set in across the city now as the many skyscrapers had offices still lit from oblivious workers along with all the traffic moving slowly trying to find a way out of town. With one of the main highways out of town now thoroughly crushed along with an impassable cum lake blocking it for good measure, Jeff remembered there was one other main thoroughfare in and out of town. A six-lane tunnel ran under the lake on the northern edge of the city. Looking up, Jeff could see the entrance and sure enough a gridlocked 6 lanes of taillights was trying to make a rapid exit. This was not acceptable as Carrie and him had not finished with them yet. While she was occupying herself with the shopping mall, he was relieved to not have to spend time stuck in the Victoria's Secret trying not to imagine the fellow patrons' sans clothing. Jeff now looked down as many of the densely packed small buildings would be covered by a single footstep. The wide avenues were blocked by only three toes each toenail towering 25ft above the hapless population below. Few buildings even made it past his shin to his knees. The biggest skyscrapers downtown would only make it to his belt line above his pubic hair. That would place them at an interesting height with his anatomy which he thought about exploring later with Carrie. For now, Jeff began making his way to the tunnel as the hour neared 7. Each step caused more utter devastation, sometimes burying close to a dozen buildings, hundreds of people and dozens of fleeing vehicles under his uncaring feet. Before the dust settled and the displaced air finished flipping the puny vehicles ahead of him, he began the next step. His shuffling steps blasted the next buildings with his toes shredding them, carrying flattened vehicles and people along with building materials aloft until they once again met the unrelenting ground getting another layer of flattened materials stuck to them. Jeff was less than a block from the tunnel now and decided to take a moment to look at what his feet were planted on. His sheer scale caused two full streets and parts of three cross streets to be completely buried along with close to a hundred vehicles. The buildings folded like wet sand beneath his soles, some formerly up to twenty stories reduced to a flattened mess under his bulk. He peered down to the edges of his footprint, he had to squint to watch the micro struggles. His pinky toe of his right foot had the hood of a yellow taxi sticking out from it, front wheels a few feet off the ground as the passenger compartment was replaced by his pink pad of his smallest toe. He tapped his toes as he lingered in the spot looking at his middle toe shredding a building that had a McDonald's on the first floor. Now the Golden arches rested on top of his middle toe. A whole block of similar buildings, mainly apartments, offices, and first floor restaurants and businesses all reduced to two dimensions under his step. Seeing and feeling all the devastation tickling his mighty feet began to turn him on again. Now at his destination he noted the shape of the tunnel with the people and vehicles trying to evacuate. As he started to harden back to his 230ft length he realized he had something perfect to plug this exit.

Dispatching with the second story vehicles, Carrie lifted her captive garage closer to her midsection now wanting to try to find her nonexistent car, she pondered her next move. "Well, it appears my little pinky was too much for that floor to handle. I will try to be gentler and go no hands on the next floor." The cool evening air had caused her nipples to stiffen and were now rock hard twenty feet nubs. Lifting the whole structure up to her right breast as if it weighed nothing was a bit thrilling. The many trapped people along for the ride could only watch in fear as they stared at a breast so massive it was bigger than the whole facade and even though it looked soft at over 80 million pounds just her one breast could conceivably crush the entire structure to rubble. As they inched ever closer, her brown areola was as tall as four stories of the structure, but they had a point. As carefully as she could, Carrie worked her horny nipple into the gap for the ninth floor just below the roof deck. With an explosion of concrete, her magnificent tit made contact with the cool structure immediately squashing four cars in the corner spots. The structure was under some real strain now as she slowly dragged her nipple across the last row of fifteen tiny vehicles nearest the window. Unfortunately, she was a little rough with her toy after smearing an SUV and pushed it too hard towards her massive globular tit. This caused the top floor to separate and tilt upwards threatening to spill the twenty-five various vehicles on the skydeck onto the mall below. Acting instinctively, Carrie grabbed at the graham cracker sized piece of but accidentally flipped it onto the fifty-foot shelf on top of her breast, crushing all the people and vehicles who were on the top deck watching everything unfold. “Whoops,” she said teasingly, “well, let me peel this off and see.” She then threw the crumbling concrete disk off into the distance in Jeff’s direction like a frisbee. It got him to look up from his tunnel of love, but he simply blew her a kiss and went back to his activities a few miles away. Meanwhile Carrie now looked at the twenty flattened metal rectangles that had four wheels facing up, but all burst sideways from the weight. A number of oily grease spots accompanied them among a decent number of red spots with some minute clothing left behind. “Hmm, none of these appeared to have been mine either. I remember paying extra for a third dimension that came with my car that none of these vehicles seem to possess.” With that she simply brushed off her perky breast once again. Now suddenly exposed to the twilight skies and a face bigger than any could comprehend, the survivors on what was not the top floor stared up at the Asian-American goddess in their midst. Carrie cooed at them “so cute, sorry I crushed a dozen of your toys against my nipple. My car does not appear to be on this level either, maybe it is on the next level. Well, this top floor is no longer of use to me either. With that she pressed her palm onto the remaining twenty vehicles and fifty people flattening them onto the concrete. She then wobbled the little structure held between her hands like a sandwich, causing many vehicles to slide into each other and columns injuring many. Looking around the city Carrie decided they needed a bit more art, so she set about to help change that. She now raised the structure towards her huge grinning face. All the people who could see out or were driving froze in fear as she licked her lips. Even those deepest in the structure felt exposed now. Carrie was running out of floors in the garage, but it was not really her car she was seeking, but she certainly had found exactly what she was after so far on this fateful day.

Across the city a few miles from his seductive girlfriend, Jeff was measuring up the tiny vehicles inching away from the city and did not have to look far for inspiration. His attention was distracted by a brief moment when out of the corner of his eye he saw a crumbling rectangular object land on a gas station setting off a cute explosion as well as another chunk collapsing a twenty-story office building on impact. He looked up at Carrie knowing it had come from her and blew her a kiss. She flashed back a cute shy ‘who, me?’ look at him. Seeing her from a distance holding a whole parking garage against her breast, overshading the entire structure with just one made him ultra-hard and he looked back down at his next target. The many entering the tunnel could not see him directly now but felt his tremors get great before they stopped. A sense of relief came over some as they inched further into the tunnel. As the light faded behind them a couple hundred feet inside, they were feeling like they had made it. Little did they know the giant was standing over them and they were within the reach of one member of his anatomy. Jeff slowly dropped to his knees causing devastation under each craterous impact. But worse was to come as a quarter mile of the city was suddenly under his great shadow, completely taking up the sky for tens of thousands or people. His massive cock and balls looking like a wingless 747 stood erect over the masses. He let his palms drop next causing even more damage as they had done before, covering a dozen buildings each under his unstoppable digits, digging into the streets shredding all infrastructure they touched. His massive hairy thighs soon began to obliterate hundreds more buildings and snuff out thousands of lives in the simple act of doing a sort of push up over the urban landscape. But his true aim was what his focus was on, his rock-hard cock twitching in anticipation of the hole he had to fill. It would be a tight squeeze, but it was not the first Jeff had managed. The first vehicles and drivers began to panic as people began to notice the massive penis looming above them. Larger trucks tried bullying their way forward while further ahead no one was aware of the danger fast approaching from the rear. Suddenly for those on the ground shook in their vehicles as his sticky gigantic testicles landed crushing an entire street sidewalk to sidewalk scraping the facades of the buildings breaking most windows. A dozen taxis and trucks all flattened under him as he then changed the angle of his long cock. Now aimed at the ornate tunnel entrance, the bottom of his pink shaft now filled the windshields of seventy more vehicles as Jeff took aim. Doing a near sit up, he addressed those who were currently dwarfed under his fat cock. "Where do you little guys think that you're going? My girlfriend and I were kind of hoping you would stick around, and I plan to ensure this. You may want to scooch over, it is going to be a tight squeeze." His oozing piss slit twitched in anticipation of what was to cum next. Hovering just feet above the road, his meat was wider than the six-lane road also looming above crowded sidewalks. With a loud echoing crunch, Jeff let his manhood drop to the ground and close to 80 vehicles and a couple hundred pedestrians simply vanished, replaced by six stories of cockmeat. The cool crisp air made the crinkling metal have a cooling sensation on his meat, but his girth started to heat up fast. As the fluids under his shaft added their slick help to avoid friction, Jeff was poised to enter the tunnel.

Carrie continued to hold the remains of the concrete structure next to her smiling face. Squinting while holding the structure mere feet from her eyes to examine the wrought intricate details. The ninth and now top level had no more movement as there were rows of still parked but now flattened vehicles of all sizes. But the row closest to her was different. These unlucky vehicles were crushed by her nipple and were much more mangled having been steamrolled by her fleshy nub. Her attention was then brought to the half dozen or so cars and trucks in the middle. These are the ones that had surely been occupied now flattened wrecks after they were palmed. Peering a little closer she could see some red splotches scattered too, helpless victims of her play. Next to a few of them were minute blue and red multicolored boxes and bags from their shopping trips, clothing that would never be worn. Licking her soft pink lips, Carrie was going to finish her search on the remaining five floors as the remaining shoppers awaited their fates entirely at the mercy of this gargantuan beauty. Having been forced to watch one of Jeff's boring nature documentaries the other night she remembered a passage that she took inspiration from now, the shot of the anteater using its long tongue to capture its small but hidden prey. Carrie would try her hand at her best Sir David Attenborough impression for her next bit. "Remarkable," she narrated, "what a minute society of insects can build in such intricate fashion. And yet how quickly all can be lost with the flash of a long sticky pink monster at their scale gathering dozens in one go." With that she flashed her wet tongue and waved them goodbye. Carrie lifted the structure to her waiting mouth where she exhaled onto the remaining people now the lot. Her sweet, warm sweet breath washed over them, fogging vehicle windows and causing the lice sized shoppers' blood to run cold. Sticking out her tongue forty feet from her soft lips, she enacted her last plan to try to find her car. Around the fifth floor, she shoved her tongue into the helpless building. A dozen cars and CUVs were quickly overcome and crushed. Another ten adhered to her massive wet pink monster, most occupied. Carefully Carrie withdrew her tongue and brought it back into her cavernous mouth leaving the parking deck slick with her saliva along with some flattened metal vehicles behind. Using her massive prodding tongue, she felt around and tasted her catch. Eight shoppers caught outside their vehicles joined several already flattened and six still occupied cars and trucks. Those behind the wheel could see how hopeless the situation was from her vast rippling tongue as she tasted them. Sticking out her tongue once more, she looked straight down at the group she had gathered. With the dim headlamps of some of the minute vehicles showing her they still were occupied; she was secure that few others would escape the mall. Curling her tongue back into her mouth, Carrie used her teeth to make short work of the tiny metal snacks. She swallowed her little meal and noticed the sorry state of the garage. Her mighty tongue had done a number on it and cracks had started to spread. She decided on one last display of power before she shopped. Looking at a park near the mall and seeing some quizzical art on display. Carrie thought she could do better. Without warning she opened her mouth wide, placing her oral void up to the garage. At six stories tall and seventy feet wide, it dominated the whole damaged facade. She then proceeded to tilt the whole thing down towards her face. In the chaos that followed close to eighty more vehicles and a couple hundred terrified people fell into her waiting mouth. Closing her mouth and using her tongue once more, she created a vacuum and displaced all the air in her mouth. With extreme pressure she applied her tongue and squeezed everything within against the unrelenting roof of her mouth. When she released the ball of multicolored metal, it created a 'sculpture` that was around fifty feet long and twenty feet high fused smooth. She picked up her creation between her fingers and placed it onto a green patch of park still soaked in her spit glistening in the twilight. "There, my contribution to the arts." Satisfied with her work, she wanted to get to the mall as soon as possible, and felt she had a good plan to finish off the parking structure in her right hand and the dozens of weary survivors within.

Chapter 8: Tunnel Of Love by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame


Jeff was sitting there enjoying the view and the sensations coming underneath his enormous cock. Peering down a quarter mile from his seated position, he looked at the finer details of the destruction his idle self was causing. First, he glanced over his shoulder deeper into the city by the mall to see his girlfriend Carrie putting the finishing touches on her masterpiece placing her saliva covered, multicolor shiny artwork into a park. She was so beautiful in the evening light, her face aglow as she now held the battered remains of the parking garage in her right hand. This caused his 230ft dick to pulse a few times, lifting a few feet off the oozing wreckage and then slam back down further mangling it, causing the tiny vehicles ahead of his cockhead to bounce helplessly. The tiny people in their bug sized cars and trucks saw the headlights behind them suddenly vanish, replaced by an unimaginably huge five story penis taking up all lanes. The tunnel ahead was hopelessly mired with stopped traffic making the feeling all the more claustrophobic. Jeff examined the world beneath him, the buildings with their lights starting to flicker on all had their view of the road below now replaced this with a rigid flesh colored shaft that towered over them on all three stories. He looked on the edge of his cockhead at the six lanes interaction, scenes of terror playing out at such a small scale. The outer lane had a yellow Nissan NV Taxi whose hood was the only thing left exposed, the driver and passengers surely buried under his tonnage. A blue front bumper in the next lane represented what was another unfortunate car now smothered by his meat. In the middle lane was his favorite, a white F-series pickup with the bed buried by his cock causing the cab to lift feet off the ground gemlike headlights shining at the roof of the tunnel ahead. A Chevy box van next to it shared a similar fate, wheels hanging helplessly in the air, passengers stuck far off the ground awaiting their fates. Car doors were starting to fly open as they herded into the tunnel trying to escape cockzilla. Laughing at their futile path, Jeff decided to oblige them and make good use of the tunnel as well. "Room for one more?" He quipped as he began to shift his body. The whole city was about to get literally screwed and there was nothing anyone could do about it. Well other than Carrie, but she was currently involved on her own mission, and it was not boding well for the shoppers.

The ten-story parking garage looked so fragile in her hand, it was easy to forget it was a multistory concrete structure holding hundreds of vehicles and people. There held in her smooth palm dwarfed by many of her shapelier features, it certainly struck a tone of fear amongst the population. While she sat, the encroaching darkness was overcoming the lights below. As sundown begat the evening hours after 7pm, the cooling spring air was refreshing on Carrie’s smooth skin. The burgeoning lights only made it up to her chest as she sat. Bathing the curves of her soft but massive breasts in an orange glow, but only because she was in a seated position. Once she rose to her magnificent height once more, it would likely just make it just past her knees. From her seated position she was still looking down on most buildings from 1,000ft up. As their little offices and apartments slowly lit up in the night sky, she tried to peek in on them, but the squares were just so tiny, and even seated on her shapely rear she was still looking at a downward angle. She would have to explore her scale more later on. Besides, she watched as Jeff prepared to plug up one last hole, making sure even fewer people would escape their playtime after the main highway out of the city was walled off by their last play and ample love fluids. Also, lest she forget about the task at hand, as she held up her right focusing her pretty eyes again once more on the tiny garage. Addressing her subjects Carrie said “well I suppose my car was not parked here after all. Sorry if this caused you any inconvenience. But I have spent enough time in your presence, I rarely get to shop by myself and since my boyfriend is busying himself filling in some hole you left, so I will take advantage of my opportunity.” With that she then lowered the battered structure to her cute perky breasts, each bigger than the whole garage. She did not have the biggest boobs but still took pride in her body and also the fact that they were now each by far the world's largest. To emphasize this point she spread them using her left hand and began to try to work the structure between them. Carrie coyly told her remaining captives "The girls in high school used to make fun of these. I bet none of them could demolish a parking garage between their boobs" knowing their fate the tiny people could only brace themselves and hope the reinforced concrete would hold strong. At her size Carrie's smooth skin and soft squeezable tits felt great as they touched all ten concrete floors. She began to let her left breast go as more cracks quickly formed on the structure. Held tight between her breasts, the surviving shoppers felt trapped. A few sat in their battered vehicles hoping the protective metal shells would save them somehow. Others went to the edge trying to at least get a feel for their squishy tormentors, as well as something softer than the cracking concrete around them. Big chunks of it fell now onto parked cars flattening them and helpless people. Carrie messaged her left tit squeezing it towards the right which simply crushed half of the crumbling structure and tiny vehicles within to dust and twisted metal wreckage. She lifted the rest with her right hand tilting the remains at an angle causing a couple vehicles and several shoppers to fall the thousand feet to her smooth firm thighs below. They spattered against them, she watched as one occupied SUV with its headlights on went dark upon the heavy impact with her skin, surely crushing anyone unlucky enough to be on board. She mercilessly squeezed her breasts one more time applying force with both hands causing the rest of the battered garage to simply disintegrate into dust between them. Pulling her hands back Carrie admired the complete loss of the little garage, looking at her dusty boobs, seeing a few concrete slabs and twisted metal chunks from former vehicles and rebar. She now hastily dusted off the remains from them as best she could, causing the debris to rain down heavily damaging adjacent buildings and streets. She wanted to look her best for the mall.

Jeff shifted forwards, sliding his knees behind him as he positioned himself to a push up position, having his hands land heavily on a few hapless city blocks. The buildings he crushed under his fingers had plumes of dust rising for blocks but rose no higher than his wrists. The engineers in the train still wrapped around his neck and the half dozen first responders along for the ride in his hair suddenly felt their worlds tilting as they tried to hang on. Jeff’s long shaft suddenly shifted as the tiny, flattened vehicles began to get shredded and slide forwards. He watched as the tiny pickup along with its marooned passenger were simply rolled underneath his mighty cock, feeling the tiny metal cab popping under his immense tonnage. The panic was now palpable as the crowd surged forward towards the seeming safety of the tunnel. But their progress was slowed by the multitudes of interfering traffic to maneuver around, and Jeff's massive penis had no such encumbrances as he would soon make abundantly clear. As another row of six helpless vehicles was steamrolled by his massive cockhead, he was just about to enter the tunnel now. The last set of traffic lights were spectacularly shattered in a shower of sparks off his large cock, the red light his massive hard on was shown was thusly ignored as the metal pieces of the poles rained down on the doomed traffic below. Those a few hundred feet down mired in traffic had quite the show from their windshields if they cared to stay and watch. As a massive jet sized penis slowly lumbered past through the intersection ahead towards the main tunnel out of the city, bulldozing and overcoming many dozens of vehicles of all sizes along with many hapless pedestrians trying to outrun the beast. The buildings all shook around them shaking off dust and breaking windows as glass rained down along with the occasional AC unit added to the hazards. The sounds that were occurring were deafening as well as the scraping and twisting of metal from under his mighty meat was adjoined to another sound a couple blocks behind. That was the sound of building demolition as a literal pair of wrecking balls behind the end of his shaft made their way through wrecking the smaller buildings lining the street. As Jeff's hairy balls crushed and shattered businesses and apartments with little resistance, it was his cock that got most of the focus from the sensations it was bringing him. As Jeff did his massive push up, his great shadow overtook a good half mile of the panicked city now. His hairy chest replaced the sky for many as the urban twilight was replaced by his pale flesh darkened from the blocked light. The tiny streetlights could not illuminate him from the many hundreds of feet below but those below his massive head did get a light show. While the long diesel locomotive wrapped around his neck hung in darkness, the light show from the emergency vehicles could be seen from the ground, coloring his brown hair with an array of lights. Though the utter devastation now being wrought by his hairy thighs and legs as they lowered to the ground so he could guide his huge cock to its destination was just collateral damage for now. Multiple city blocks of streets and buildings were wiped from existence by these enormous pillars of toned flesh. Some of the huge multistory apartments and office buildings tickled Jeff's hairs as they crumbled like sand at his touch. He was now in position to begin truly fucking the city. While a poor substitute for his shopping girlfriend, it would serve the dual purpose of blocking another exit point from the city.

Carrie was finally getting ready to ‘enter’ the mall. Having already parked she now did some last-minute adjustments. It was a lot easier to color coordinate when you are nude she thought. She began to run her fingers through her long black hair trying to straighten it down past her shoulders again. She noticed many tiny knots from the passengers she had picked up during her hours of play. Mainly tiny helpless vehicles and a few even smaller people who were carried the two thousand feet aloft by the sheer tensile strength of her locks wrapped around the tiny axles of the machines. Some of the people trapped within the little vehicles had a great view from the start, first of her growth back at the university, then more joined the fray while she got pounded from behind by Jeff on the interstate. At this point there were close to fifty tiny travelers with her for the adventure, none by their choice but now she was on a mission to end their fun. Her massive hundred-foot fingers simply disintegrated little insect sized vehicles into pieces ruthlessly killing any passengers in the process, but a girl has to look her best. Next she moved down to her shoulders and breasts, doing the best she could to brush off the remaining concrete and dust from her earlier play. More chunks of metal and concrete rained down on the debris field below, as the already decimated outlet stores received another volley. It would be hard to be totally clean as the many times she had laid down her nude skin was like a magnet for the juicy flattened cars and trucks, building materials and especially the tiny people, whose red splotches and former garments made up the majority of messy dots on her flawless smooth skin. Carrie now looked down at the shoe box sized mall with a fiery passion in her eyes. Being this great size had awoken something deep inside her, from her loins up to her overstimulated mind, she had never felt like this before but did not want this feeling to end. First it was time to end the claustrophobic feel to this building and help add another open-air mall as it seemed to be the trend throughout the country as many shopping malls were failing. Though none would be more spectacular than the one in this city. But it would not be internet shopping or the economic downturn that would be its undoing, rather an attractive 2,000ft Asian American whose libido knew no limits. In her business course in college, it was fitting that she had written a term paper on America’s failing malls, now she would do an assessment of her own to see if this one passed or failed. So, adding an open-air concept would be her first big change. But it would not be her last, and maybe she would try to work some shopping in, though she was not sure what store would stock a million xl.

Jeff now slowly worked his massive cock into the tunnel foot by foot, pushing the hopelessly stuck traffic into the vehicles stalled in front of them building a pile with some, while other cars and trucks where helplessly sucked under his great cockhead, as the ridges from his stiff shaft and the massive weight of his meat squashed the vehicles to scrap. Many people stuck in their cars met a rapid end as they desperately tried to escape, many first forced from behind into the vehicles in front of them, only to get snagged and soon find their protective metal shelters having no shot of staving off the sheer mass of the penis dominating their rear windows. The main crowd had made little to no headway from Jeff's dick, as he was just about to enter the main arch of the tunnel. One trio in a yellow Crown Victoria taxi were in the stop and go traffic when suddenly hundreds of frightened people began streaming from behind them, first running around but soon over the roof of the cab. Feeling some tremors as well, the driver tried to open his door as did the two rear passengers, but the Tacoma pick up next to them was too close, not letting the big doors of the wide sedan extend enough to let anyone out. Looking towards the bright daylight of the tunnel entrance fifty feet behind them it was hard to see anything. Suddenly all outside went dark as a massive flesh colored thing taking up all six lanes came into view. They watched through the rear glass as it steamrolled a row of six vehicles with ease under the tunnel entrance. Watching helplessly as twelve headlights went from being illuminated to unceremoniously vanishing under a rumbling crunching sound that the reason for the runners became all too clear. They tried to see up past the old cabs beige sagging headliner to near the roof of the tunnel, as there appeared to be a 20-foot-long fleshy hole up there. It took a few seconds to realize what this one-eyed monster was but by the time they figured it out, their fate was sealed. They watched helplessly as not all the runners could keep pace with the all-consuming manhood. Some could be seen still trapped in their vehicles frantically trying to drive forward only to be flattened against their dashboards as the vehicles shoved under his flesh. The people on foot suffered a similar fate, some were seen trying to pry their fallen comrades up from the monster, only to be consumed under its bulk themselves. A pile of tumbling vehicles also began to form, like an avalanche of metal. Smaller cars were mainly lifted by his mass as other vehicles and helpless people near the bottom were pinned by falling cars and trucks and dragged under. Nothing inside the tunnel could even slow his progress down; he worked to get all 230 ft of his cock into the tight fit. His hood barely cleared the lights just brushing the ceiling though smashing them one row of fluorescent tubes at a time. The pile was high enough now that some of the smallest cars with roughed up passengers or empty would ride up his entire hood to the ceiling and be flattened against it, his massive hood passing over, some cars stuck inside while others falling flattened back onto his rigid shaft to ride further into the tunnel as two-dimensional riders. The sensations Jeff was now feeling were extraordinary, and the best was yet to cum.

Meanwhile Carrie was surveying how best to turn the mall into a topless building. Studying the massive structure and its many skylights to see where the initial cut would be made. The mall was known for its huge atriums and expensive stores. It boasted over 400 shops, eateries and attractions within its walls over 6 stories, 3 above and 3 below street level. One of the larger malls in the region though like most in 2019 it was under its capacity as empty storefronts slowly crept in. Tonight was different as earlier crowds dispersed a little over stressing reports, but many missed or refused to change plans either. A few, oddly not too many, hadn't started looting yet but were organizing in the parking garage. But unbeknownst to the lovely Carrie she ended those plans with extreme measure. She figured being half underground meant the roof would be easier to remove without too many casualties, the thousand or so still in the mall would have to wait. Using her fingernails, she started to cut a long gash in the structure around the fifth floor. Holding on to the lattice work on the steel girder roof with her other hand, she was able to make a near perfect half incision while her hand supported it. Some of the skylights shattered from the vibrations raining heavy glass down on the food courts and stores below. Now using both her hands she delicately as she could flipped the root off into the now empty space occupied by the parking lot demolishing a further six standalone stores and their smaller lots around it. Suddenly the whole mall went dark as the lighting failed above their view above being entirely replaced by the beaming dark brown eyes of Carrie along with her cute nose and most worryingly her beautiful but wide smile flashing rows of white house sized teeth. She examined the minute details as best she could, and only wished she could see the barely perceivable mites' expressions as she beamed down at them excited so many stuck around for her. Many tried to scurry into the various stores thinking it would help them. Others were now stuck in the many glass elevators as a few got caught by their breaks before the others who smashed down on the marble floors. She was like a kid in a candy store, unsure what item to grab first. She would usually plan out a route through the mall to try to hit all her favorite stops in a line. But now it would be easier to do all six levels at one, including several multilevel anchor stores. She decided to run the reverse option on this one however, seeing as how unlike when she arrives at the now much flatter former garage, the people on that side had a running start and would congregate on the opposite side of the mall towards one of the exits. So, she decided to meet up there to start her shopping experience. This would put her in a declining Sears, taking up the top three stores by her right hand; it was on one last closeout sale before it closed its doors for good and the replacement was unknown. Carrie made the choice for them and sped up the process.

Jeff was getting deeper within the tunnel now, his fat cock about 50ft in, covering around twenty vehicles or shoving them in the growing pile ahead of him. As his shaft entered behind his hood, it started to widen with a long way to go to the base, and now the walls started to bulge and break as the tunnel would need to expand to take on his girth. He felt as vehicle after vehicle burst under him. He also felt like there were also some smaller squelches from those who were being overtaken by his meat. It was barely felt but the tiny arms beating against his unfathomable weight as they were crushed out of existence made him all the stiffer. He was taking up the entire tunnel and as more of his length was inserted wall to wall and to the ceiling as well. But even they were no match for his hard cock, as it was stronger than anything that he had come up against. The fluids from the flattened vehicles and people added their slick juices to help him slide easily against the pavement. He also got a little on top of his dick from the cars flattened against the roof and even a few down the side walls. After his hood stretched the walls the little ripped up vehicles fell between them before his shaft finished the job completely shredding the remainder. Row after row of taillights were overtaken by his monster cock now as the hellish scene unfolded for those trying to escape into the tunnel. Outside there was even more destruction occurring as his shaft entered the tunnel his balls were making their way down the same road where his cock had already flattened 230ft of the roadway. Now his two ten story hairy balls and the warm fleshy sack surrounding it tailed the cock bringing a new wave of destruction as they obliterated and bullied the smaller buildings. His cock was now halfway into the tunnel now, a pile of around twenty battered vehicles rode in front of his hood along with another forty vehicles of all makes and models completely flattened underneath his immense meat. Jeff savored the feeling of so many things breaking under him. He could only imagine the scene unfolding in the tunnel. Feeling with his sensitive flesh the cooled metal crumpling against him as the prickly crashing pile ahead of him was just barely felt as the next vehicle tumbled down or was shunted aside. He was nearly three quarters of the way into the tunnel now. At first his cock bent a little down the hill and the slight curve, but now his rigid manhood was winning out reshaping the very tunnel itself. His large balls had just about reached the last intersection as those stuck on the cross street before the tunnel were about to have a surprise. As the last fifty feet were traversed, his motion soon ground to a halt. All 230ft of his cock was now inside the tunnel covering eighty now very flattened vehicles and hundreds of unfortunate people. Around thirty more cars and trucks were piled in front of his hood and piss slit, a number of which were occupied. The last buildings were shoved forward toppling into the streets on one end and the whole five story building just broke loose and smashed traffic below as it slid. Their travel was not far as his balls were unstoppable as they now pressed with his whole pelvis against the tunnel entrance. His base was so wide that the tunnel entrance showed cracks from being widened. But Jeff was just warming up. Pulsing his shaft a couple more times, he was confident that when he was through no one would ever be able to use the tunnel again.

Chapter 9: Love In An Elevator by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame
Author's Notes:

Livin' it up when she's going down

Carrie peered into her newest toy, the downtown mall laid out and roofless in front of her. She decided that the lowly three level Sears would be her first shopping experience. It was in a sad state as it was now in its last days. Long gone were the days of the catalog and the skyscraper in the midwest no longer bears its name. Though she grinned when she realized that while once the tallest building in the world it now would only make it up to her perky breasts at her new height. Maybe Jeff and her would have to give it and some other buildings a visit. She always enjoyed his road trips and now there were just so many places to visit with their new perspective. But now one more failing Sears would have quite the blowout sale for her, as Carrie looked above the various departments already in disarray even before she got there. A number of people had congregated there to be on the opposite end of the mall during her garage antics. She decided she would look at the appliances first as she was always looking for ways to spruce up her condo. First, she focused her attention on a stacked washer dryer that was the same size as a vanilla sprinkle. As carefully as she could manage, she pinched the unit towards her luminous eyes. “Hmm, not that I have much need for clothes, I will skip it for now” She then pinched it to wafer thin and shredded the remains between her fingertips. She moved on next to a similar sized but equally dwarfed refrigerator. “Excuse me little guys, could you measure this for me” Then licking her left pointer finger, she adhered six tiny people to her fingertip and squeezed them against the appliance. “Hmm, looks like not even a morsel would fit, on second thought I will just eat it here.” With that she unceremoniously sucked on her finger with the fridge and people on it, swallowing the lot whole. Like ants on a log, she thought. “Mmm, tasty enough though I will have to grab something a little more filling in a bit.” Rubbing her flat tummy, “though not too filling. Let me check out this exercise equipment” Carrie noticed some cardio equipment left on with tiny led lights twinkling on the third floor. “Ah, do not want to gain too much weight here, I may get some more help from my boyfriend Jeff in a little while burning calories but maybe a light workout will help until then.” She then took two fingers so hard that they not only flattened the machine, but she dug through all six floors of the mall, crushing dozens of people on the floors below. It was there her middle finger felt something metallic collapse against her fingertip, like a hollow aluminum tube. Curious, she pincered in her thumb lifting all six stories of the Sears and a number of other underground stores up into her right hand along with 300 shoppers and workers who suddenly developed a case of vertigo. Holding it out of the way for the time being and a huge hole now occupying one section of the mall, Carrie could now see what her finger had accomplished. There at the bottom of the hole was the midtown subway, with its many thousands of people still riding around the district; they were lucky her steps had so far not had a direct hit. But luck ran out with the now flattened subway car and it's unfortunate passengers. Her and Jeff had tried riding it a few times but with the multiple useless stops and train changes among other indignities, they eventually just took the car during their diminishing mall visits. This very subway car would never move under its own power again. The shiny aluminum exterior had a dull glint from the twilight sky. Though very crumpled in a twenty-foot span as the roof and floor became one for a sizable portion of the subway car. The graffiti that was on the side now shown crumpled over the roof which folded onto itself. That was added to a now very flat treadmill pressed in between them as well. Now turning her attention to her right hand and the 300 people at her mercy she offered a spoken epitaph. “I know you have heard by now, but your store has been downsized” Carrie quipped. The remains of the six floors were impaled by three of her fingers and was less than half as long as the middle finger alone. She then simply shredded everything in just her hand mulching all the fingers on her right hand together. She buried the hole she made in rubble that nearly reached the surface, burying the subway station for now. One fewer exit for her tinies to escape and three hundred more lost in an instant. Well, maybe I should try garments once more, though I must warn you all my size is hard to get but let me check what you have in stock.

A few miles away Jeff was deeply involved in his latest endeavor. Much to the consternation of the structural rigidity of eighty subterranean former vehicles. He was now balls deep into the structure with said balls flattening several buildings against the sides of the tunnel. Those just beyond the reach of the pile of vehicles created by his hood slowed their pace now as they felt a little safer. But he would not give them much respite with his next moves. Those now stuck in vehicles inside or within the pile would not have long to nurse injuries either as the stillness Jeff gifted them was fleeting. Suddenly a rumble occurred as the world's largest cock scraped many dozens of vehicles underneath it back towards the entrance getting hallway out. Many thought it was over and they had made it as the pile soon spread out, spilling multiple cars and trucks back towards the entrance. A few foolish souls even exited the vehicles happy to be on solid ground lit by a few upside-down headlights, even if said ground was the flattened metal surface of former vehicles roofs. All the lights had been crushed and the tunnel widened by more than the roof would be able to handle, so Jeff wisely only withdrew to where his massive penis had destroyed the supports of the walls around it. But his massive hard on easily held the earth above up for the time being. A rumbling in the darkened tunnel signified that their time had run out. Suddenly in the dim glow of the few headlights the fleshy bottom of his monster cock came into the light. The sound of slickened metal grinding got louder as it approached. The six people who had gotten out of their vehicles were now trapped between him and the insurmountable pile. Another duo that had tumbled down inside a Buick Encore cuv now tried to gun it but even with the awd they could not gain traction on the oil slicked flattened metal. The first fresh upside-down Hyundai sedan with its headlights still shining was unceremoniously flattened by the advancing cock, darkening the approach once more. The people no longer able to see their impending doom felt the warm, swift impact along with the stuck Buick, all mired in place until Jeff's hard manhood crumpled the vehicle onto itself and the little people crunched underneath him. His length made it back to the pile again, but his wide base now ripped up the tunnel entrance going an extra ten feet crushing another five vehicles. He was just getting warmed up.

Carrie was in bliss as she scanned the frightened mall goers over from above. Then she saw it in a truly tiny form, but the red metal bird was there, still staring at her. A standalone Red Robin with a human sized mascot. She got out of the lab early a few weeks back and was going to surprise Jeff with dinner. She ordered for a set time but waited an hour until the food was finally ready with a few other flustered individuals waiting even longer. Dinner arrived cold and late, but she decided to return one more time. First, that bird in the waiting area. She expertly pinched the 200-pound red metal bird between her pointer and thumb on her right hand. “Fly away little bird, your job here is done” She spoke to her pet robin before she set it free. With a flick of her finger, it was sent in flight on a journey covering over thirty miles, landing in a crater in a soybean field out in the countryside discovered days later. “Now, as for the rest of you, I could use a little target practice, your sneeze guards were always inadequate anyways. here is a token of my appreciation” Carrie pursed her lips and gathered half a mouthful of saliva. She then spit on the restaurant, scoring a direct hit. The forty people sheltering after enjoying a weekday evening dinner were deluged in her sticky warm spit, immediately inundated. However, the viscous nature meant it was not quick to leave the space, even individual booths were overtopped but did not run. This left a fifteen foot unswimmable pile of fluids, drowning over thirty. She even saw steam going from the kitchen as she extinguished all the fryers and ovens in her fluid. Finally, the soggy mess completely soaked the drywall pushing it over, collapsing it onto the Yankee Candle next door, washing the many candles on display into the walkway and spilling down the 6 floors in a macabre waterfall of sorts. Carrie now had the mall all laid out in front of her without the need for a ‘you are here’ directory map. She could see several fountains along with a trio of tiny new vehicle displays not that she ever won one of those data mining scams. She would have her pick of prizes now as terrified shoppers were circulating every way clambering up and down stalled escalators, and many more trapped in suspended elevators, unsure what store to duck into to try to hide. It seemed Carrie had some ire towards a number of them and were doing their best not to be among her next victims. Like a big kid in a candy store, she pondered where to go next. She was having such fun, so much to choose from she first decided to collect her prizes before any more harm befell the mall. First, she saw a Tesla store now opened with its Model X and its wonky gull wings just sitting there. Her and Jeff always preferred the practicality of hybrids over full electric, so she wanted to see how this measured up. People in the little store had no room left as her fingers smeared them against the floor as she pincered the little vehicle by the gull wings. It already was coming apart, so she decided it was no longer worth her while, besides the flashier red convertible and large SUV were more eye-catching in other areas of the mall. First though she placed the remains of the now crumpled crossover in a fountain. Those lithium-ion batteries always seemed to need some cooling anyways. Carrie now was entranced with the dozen elevator shafts sticking up, some with glass elevators meaning there was no place to hide. She thought about how much they looked like little straws from her vantage point, and how she would like to take a sip.

Jeff now prepared himself to start really screwing the city. He shifted his hips up a little to gain some leverage as the tunnel was still fully sealed by his throbbing erection. He now rammed his thick cock hard into the tunnel tearing up the entrance gaining another ten feet at his hood smashing a few more helpless vehicles deep underground. He picked up a steadier rhythm, dragging the flattened metal underneath his gross tonnage back and forth, shredding it to bits as the many fluids from the juiced vehicles and former passengers kept his shaft nice and slick. This helped ease some of the friction but the heat being generated was still intense. For Jeff however, it added a warming sensation to his meat that went along nicely with all the little metal and concrete things being obliterated by his love gun. From above it looked like he was fucking the city and for all intents and purposes he was. The ground now shook for miles around with each thrust, cluing many who could not see the action into what nature it was. For others now cast under the shadow of his mighty torso, the vibrations were even worse causing streets to even crack and watermains to burst. Buildings also were being damaged, and people would be knocked over as his pubic bone made hard contact with the ground. But all this was almost relieving compared to the hellscape within the tunnel as his monster cock chased down more victims. Cars and trucks were unceremoniously flattened as the pile in front of his drooling piss slit grew. Some precum had started to form there, adhering an occupied yellow Toyota Sienna minivan taxi to it, as the helpless driver and two passengers were thrown back and forth with his motions. Their only light was from the fare meter on the dashboard as it ticked up, but this ride was on the house. Much to the dismay of the tunnel dwellers Jeff's pace was quickening as a climax was his aim and he was ever on target. Every earth-shattering thrust brought another ten feet of the tunnel ceiling bursting along with another half dozen metallic bursts under, along the sides or on top of Jeff's trouser snake. He was ramming the tunnel in such quick succession now it would not be long. It also served to chase down more of the helpless crowds, many thinking they were safe only to be overtaken by the giant's great cock. Others stuck in their vehicles were mainly flattened but some were also lifted into the great pile of vehicles shaken with every impact, but worse was yet to come. By now around two hundred cars, trucks and CUVs had been flattened by his tunnel filling penis. Among them close to 400 people also lost their battles for the third dimension. Another twenty-five formed a fifty-foot pile out ahead of his cockhead along with fifty frightened passengers including the yellow minivan. Then there was silence. The scared little people thought that it was over, but something much more sinister was afoot. His monster cockhead now twitched, being noticeably more rigid as unseen by the tiny people in the twisted headlights illuminated tunnel. 250ft back his ten story balls twitched and prepared to unleash their torrent. A great flood was at hand shortly.

Carrie looked over the various shops and shoppers as they panicked about trying their best to escape their doom. But the mall was poorly designed and the two main points of egress, the garage and the subway station, had already met their demise thanks to the 2000ft beauty kneeling above them. Her bright brown eyes locked into the numerous rectangular glass monoliths scattered around the mall to see which had people trapped in the stranded elevator cars. To her great satisfaction, she found a good six of the clear, glass walled eraser head sized boxes stuck between floors they would never arrive at with increasingly panicked passengers looking for a way out. Spying the first elevator shaft closest to the former Sears, she thought she could see three shoppers huddled together stuck between the fifth and sixth floor. "Going down?" Carrie inquired. "Let me assist you." With that she stuck out her 80ft pinky and touched the top of the glass tower. With very little pressure she pressed down, glass shattering outwards as her finger touched the top of the elevator car sending in plunging. The tiny passengers barely had time to scream as they hit the ground floor in an explosion of glass, as Carrie pressed her smallest finger piercing the concrete, squishing them ten feet into the ground. "Whoops, guess I don’t know my own strength." She said, "Well, I will try to do better on the next one." Looking further into the mall, she spied the next glass shaft with another load of desperate shoppers. For this one she tried to retrieve it gently between her right pointer and thumb but was once more too strong and squished it flat. Letting the flattened remains fall to the floor with a loud crash she realized she was running out of elevators and would shift her strategy. Carrie now brought her massive face over the now replaced roof of the mall once more. Noting the tight fit of the glass tube like shaft, she spied the next elevator stuck near the top of its transit with only two guests. She curled her massive tongue and tried to lick the top of the stranded elevator car this time, but only served to shatter the whole shaft once more absent mindedly her tongue followed the descent to the floor and tried to catch the car as it fell over fifty feet. It beat her by a split second, but her monster wet tongue forced the impact to be even more devastating as it cut a path forty feet wide down all six stories. A dozen unfortunate shoppers on all levels along with a cell phone cart also adhered to her sticky pink monster, all relatively intact. Unlike the buried flattened elevator. She lingered a moment feeling them trying to escape their saliva prison but with great care and speed she whisked the shoppers and Cricket kiosk up into her great mouth. Quickly she conjured a pool for them in there as she tasted the little folks as they flailed helplessly at her tongue. She then simply swallowed the whole group alive, rubbing her flat tummy and pondered her next meal while she watched the last three elevators with renewed fervor. Deducing that she had not thought her last three attempts to extricate those little morsels in a manner belying her background in physics, Carrie dedicated that maybe creating a vacuum would do the trick. This was no iced coffee from Dunkins as per her usual straw usage, so she would carefully have to try to use her suction powers to overcome gravity but not implode the structures all together. Placing her great lips around one elevator with another half dozen stuck guests between the second and third floor ended too quickly. The car rose about halfway up but in her excitement, she sucked too hard imploding the little metal car in a rain of glass, cutting the occupants to ribbons before the metal crumpled inwards followed by another long plummet to finish the job. Carrie was a little disdained but had two more chances, and these were the highest and most crowded cars yet. Placing her lips once more on top of a crowded looking car with eight frantic passengers, she was determined to make this one work. Slowly but steadily, she began to intake air and with a shorter climb, she felt the lego sized square box make contact with her sweet lips. She caught it! The last one also filled with eight more passengers was caught as well, now bringing the total to sixteen. The people's worlds were shifting as she let them fall onto her teeth which she kept open a few feet. The desperate people got one last look at the mall through the glass windows on the elevator but then began one final ascent. Tired of her game Carrie simply started to chew the cars now making short work of them, loving the taste of the little bodies bursting against her taste buds, swallowing the shredded remains and began to think of ways to finish up her last shopping experience. Her train of thought is interrupted however as the booming thrusts from her boyfriend across the city had even caught her attention. Looking down at Spencer's gifts gave her wicked ideas of her own now as the bugs could help sate a few appetites until she was fun filled with the real thing.

Jeff’s sudden stoppage in movement had given the survivors in the tunnel hope as a few finally rested on or near the great pile of vehicles that his massive cock had piled to the ceiling of the now shortened tunnel. But a great stirring in the giant's loins ensured that a score of new victims would be encased in the fun. His whole immense shaft had become super hard and now had rather large bullets in the chamber. The only warning the trio in the doomed minivan had was a gooey white trickle down the roof followed by a muffled masculine moan from directly above the roofward pointed taxi. Suddenly all hell broke loose in the claustrophobic tunnel. Jeff's drooling slit let loose a gooey thick white torrent with such speed that the results were catastrophic. The three people in the van were instantaneously crushed as a massive surge of semen burst forth from the monster penis that dominated over 200ft of tunnel tightly enclosed. The blast went out in all directions, but with vehicles and passengers paying the ultimate price. The initial surge of his cum blasted out with such force that ten little cars and CUVs were stuck flattened to the roof of the tunnel that were moments before in the large pile before him. One second the little passengers thinking the behemoth cock would retreat, the next their miniscule vehicles were squashed, trapped in a cocoon of cum to the roof of the tunnel dripping some of his musky fluids down. The blast obliterated the pile of twenty-five vehicles in front of his massive hood, ending fifty lives in a crushing, suffocating mess of twisted metal and copious amounts of salty opaque pearl jam. The blasts from his monster cock sent the crumpled cars and heaps of cum careening up to 200ft down the tunnel on the initial blast, demolishing even more vehicles snuffing out people who thought they were safe at this distance. The next volley did not have to smash through the cleared pile of vehicles and traveled up to 300ft down the tunnel, smashing the little cars and trucks under his thick seed crushing them along with any unfortunate passengers under tons of semen. Feeling his cock unleashing its torrent on the unseen masses, Jeff began to rock back and forth, withdrawing his shaft before slamming it back into the tunnel, unleashing blast after blast. Finally, after an apocalyptic few minutes another 130 cars, trucks, buses and taxis were now smashed and buried under several feet of his thick white jizz. The liquid was too heavy to swim in and another 300 people breathed their last breaths before many lungs were filled by his fluids or crushed by its heavy weight. All that remained was a long sea of white, with a few truck roofs sticking out further down the tunnel which was plastered on all sides by his thick cum. Resting for a moment in his post orgasmic bliss, he pondered the next moves. His long penis slowly started to recede as the blood started to flow elsewhere, exposing more of the battered walls of the darkened tunnel. He felt a few tingles as a dozen flattened vehicles from earlier play were still marooned on top of his meat. He looked back up at Carrie now still from his prone position, as she began to wrap up her shopping spree.

As Carrie watched her enormous boyfriend fucking the city cutting off another point of escape, she felt a bit of moisture from her midsection as he came in the distance. She looked down with a fiery look in her eyes, Carrie was getting a little frisky again. She spied Spencer’s Gifts and remembered on Valentine's Day that year, Jeff had gotten her some delightful toy and party games from there and thought she would go to the well again by lowering them into hers. It was on the fourth floor so there would be some collateral damage, but she wanted her prize. Her hundred-foot-long fingers inadvertently smeared a number of shoppers as she destroyed the walkways on the three above ground levels as her fingers even punched through the back walls as well as demolishing multiple stores on all sides. But she expertly maneuvered three of her fingers including her thumb underneath and pulled out a relatively intact quarter sized store. Huddled inside were close to a dozen very dizzy patrons as she brought them up to her beaming face. She tried her best to peer in towards the back at the store at the naughty section, but the various black lights and lava lamps were no longer illuminated as the electrical lines were sparking down below on the edges of the latest hole in the rapidly failing mall. Satisfied with her quarry in her right hand, Carrie lowered it down towards her womanhood swiftly, using her left to peel open her waiting vagina. The little store had little chance against her cavernous cunt, and she dropped the whole group onto her vast pink walls, then removing her left hand to let her toy sink in. Without her hand to separate them, her wet pink juggernauts quickly overcame the little structure, causing it to crumble into her sensitive skin. The people were quickly crushed against all the racks and items on the walls, then the walls themselves all soaked in her thick wet juices being squeezed by her horny flesh. Everything was all balled together now as it all began to get smeared and broken apart until, unable to take all the tinglings, she plunged her massive pointer finger in disintegrating the Spencer’s in a long ribbon of shirts, wall trusses and the remains of unfortunate store workers. Rubbing it all into a fine gritty goo back and forth, she began to look for the next victim. Another of those dumb data mining displays was next to catch her eye, the fake ‘win a car’ contests, this one featuring the roomy new Kia Telluride. The little black trinket barely fit between her fingertips as she tried to do a quick size comparison. She went to see if the large SUV would fit in her belly button, she lifted it to her midsection then pressed it balanced on her pointer into her smaller cave. The little vehicle fit nicely though she was a bit too rough at this scale and crushed it in there, leaving the metal carcass snug in as she now went to catch a ride on the numerous stalled escalators. There were close to twenty, all were still surprisingly busy as exposed stairways each as long as a Tootsie Roll. She gathered about fifteen in the right hand, plucking them from the mall itself, carrying close to a hundred people onto her massive waiting palm. These too were soon placed into her waiting pussy below, the metal work all spilling their contents onto her great nether lips. Shoppers burst and beat helplessly against their fleshy wet prison as the walls closed in on them. Shoving her fingers in once more she roughly ground the whole writhing mass and metal steps towards her waiting clit now working herself into a frenzy. But the aroma of the food court caught her, and she decided she had a couple more stops at the mall before she hooked back up with Jeff, who was now just finishing up his handless handywork and was in a frenzy himself, but she would make sure her next orgasm would be worth the ride. Looking at the ground floor she saw the horseshoe design now marooned hundreds in the food court. They may not have envied those on the escalators that were lifted away entrapping those who were on them were now in pieces inside her massive vagina, but their trips would be into another orifice and fates now just as sealed.

10: Love, Reign O’er Me by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame
Author's Notes:

Quick heads up for a little more waterworks within though if you have come this far then thank you and its little surprise


Jeff was elated, his monster penis was slowly receding to a more manageable form for the time being. Having spent its load at the expense of hundreds of tiny vehicles, hundreds more commuters and the structural integrity of the tunnel itself, it would enjoy a brief respite. He could only feel the grinding popping metal and bodies around his sensitive meat; he would never see the true scale of the subterranean destruction he had caused. Instead, he just got a view several hundred feet above a few blocks of buildings and streets that were still strongly affected by his motions. In his forward progress while he banged the tunnel, his thick shaft tore up and exposed another several hundred feet of the tunnel, pulling his massive body along with it. He looked around at his surroundings at the bustling city, as evening was turning into night. Many had already laid eyes on the god and goddess in daylight during their erotic antics earlier but now the night would only serve to cloak their movements from those far below. He then returned his gaze to those below examining the devastation his body had indirectly wrought. The vibrations from his massive cock ramming the tunnel a quarter mile away down his torso had cracked many of the streets below his face, breaking water mains causing urban geysers to erupt. All the vehicles mired in traffic were undrivable due to the shaking with every thrust causing multiple collisions. Even standing was not an easy task. Several buildings were also in rough shape, many with notable cracks showing now and even a few apartments and one office tower had collapsed into the streets below. Smoke still rising from them, he also noticed some little ponds of fluid as well that did not appear to be from the water mains as the drops had come from above. He soon realized he was the source, as he was lost in his passion, he had worked up a sweat. The first to be doused were the helpless dangling emergency vehicles but several hundred feet below the true weight of the salty fluid would be felt. People bracing themselves on bouncing vehicles and on the roofs of some heavily shaking buildings were unaware of the danger from above until the first drops started to hit. All the action was warming Jeff up nicely, even in the mild evening air, he was working up quite a sweat. One of the first drops hit an intersection smashing a number of traffic lights and crushing two cars' roofs in under the heavy liquid. The next drop landed onto a ten-story office building shattering dozens of windows, raining glass and salty droplets on the people below as the building had a couple gargoyles blasted to the ground. They would soon be far from the only horrors as another drop hit a crowd of people trying to enter a bank for shelter under some assumed notion a vault would survive any impact with the god among them. Dozens were killed instantly by the sheer volume of fluid, and others now noticed something outside the booming sex with the city was wrong. As Jeff's pace quickened more and more drops fell growing in size and coverage. Here a taxi was flattened, next a multifamily home simply imploded by the heavy brine, snuffing any rubble out in a wet gooey mass soon thereafter from which no one would survive. As his strong cock drove him forward, another group of buildings and people would enter the impact zone. When he was finally though it looked like a warzone, but instead of mortars it was the sex sweat off a giant's brow. Jeff was quite pleased with this but now wanted to seek out his lover, as he wanted to share his appreciation with her, and she had been shopping for long enough. Malls were overrated he thought, and Carrie was about to help along their demise.

Carrie worked her inner lips and clenched her tight labia on the former escalator riders, grinding them into a fine paste with just her pussy alone. The metal escalators fared little better, grabbed and wrenched by her strong womanhood, she would have trouble finding worthy fulfillment among these insects, but luckily, she would soon be joined up again but the one flesh skyscraper that could broaden her horizons. Looking down over the exhausted mall, she wanted to try to find something that tickled her fancy. Hopefully one store would have something she could wear. Searching for one of her favorite spots she scanned for the color pink. Carrie then found what she had sought on the ground floor, fourth overall, looking a tad bit crowded with frightened guests, but it was soon to be even more packed. The little twin stores of Victoria's Secret and Pink were favorite stops for her, along with Jeff who also enjoyed dopily looking at the various associates working there but also imagining Carrie in the most risqué attire they had. The little boxy stores were right next to each other but would still be a delicate process to extricate them. Carrie once again used her fingers to pincer double the stores. She used both of her hands this time, demolishing another section of walkways causing them and dozens more to tumble to their doom three floors below. Five more surrounding retailers were also completely obliterated as Carrie punched another sizable hole in the mall killing more victims between crumbling walls and consumer goods. With her earlier practice she expertly lifted the two packed stores between her hands and soon separated them with a tremendous crack. Many skimpy articles of clothing and a couple shoppers fluttered down to the rubble below, but the two stores were wrenched skyward with almost thirty shoppers and associates between them. The nippy evening air did their work again as her nipples hardened to their full twenty feet long and over ten high expanding to the size of box trucks. She had been ignored a number of times at these stores in the past but now they would have no choice but to pay attention to her. Without uttering so much as a word Carrie lifted her hands containing two retailers towards her foreboding chest. The press of the upwards acceleration knocked all the people flat, as they struggled to their feet in time to see their new views. Each got to witness a 40-foot areola approaching at great speed peaked with an aroused nipple. Her milky white breasts were so massive that they soon dominated the entire view, as on the ride up a few saw the city lights for the last time. Carrie knew it was rude to point, but she was excited and was about to do her best to hide it. The tiny patrons knew their fate thanks to the current heading, and all tried to rush to the backs of the stores. First contact occurred as her hard nipples smashed the outer display racks of lingerie and sweatshirts crushing the wooden and metal racks. Feeling the inanimate tingles playing out she pushed the stores further, now deeper towards the huddled masses in the back. Her nipples were so large in comparison they almost took up the entire stores with only a few feet to spare on the sides. Luckily for the people inside they were not quite long enough to impact the back wall. However, they were tall enough to touch both the floor and ceiling of each. Gently Carrie removed her fingers from the little stores and stood proud as her new nipple rings hung in the night air snugly for now. She decided to keep her little accessories until she grew bored with them, or her arousal level dropped to the point where the fleshy hardened points that held the thirty souls man hundreds of feet above the ground loosened. Looking back down she spied one more toy in her cereal box, along with the great concentration of morsels begging to be dessert.

Jeff enjoyed his view down, but he slowly plotted the next moves. He watched the insects scurrying to escape him making very little progress and felt the tingles by his softening dick as it continued receding, dragging a number of now flattened metal carcasses around it and especially underneath. “Sorry about the recent rainfall. Let me help dry you guys off.” With that said, he pursed his massive lips and began to blow his warm humid breath on the people below like his girlfriend had done earlier. Most of the windows shattered and all manner of people and vehicles were caught up in his cyclonic breath, his huge lungs generating more carbon dioxide at great speed. He watched as the headlights and taillights flipped wildly down streets as transformers blew and rows of streetlights went dark as well. Satisfied he had helped clear off some of his sweat, he now had to get out of the hole he had helped dig. Launching his massive hands down into the cityscape, he first would have to withdraw his meat from the remains of the tunnel. His palm and fingers covered dozens of buildings, at 230ft long and 130ft wide, it was a massacre just for the sake of leverage. With his unfathomable weight upon them, he pressed the remains of the buildings and streets deep into the earth, causing a few cars and buildings on the sides of the impact zone to land on top of his hands causing further damage. He enjoyed every impact, from the feelings the apartments and stores had breaking level by level under his hands, to the never tiring feeling of the little metal shells of the various cars and SUVs all folding in on themselves underneath various body parts of his. With his great arms support, he began to move his great pubic bone backwards, bringing the shattered remains of hundreds of flattened tunnel dwelling vehicles into daylight. His titanic cock was now back out of the tunnel and without his wide meat to support them, the severely stretched walls all collapsed over a hundred feet onto the already flattened shredded vehicles, sealing them in and completely blocking an escaped route. Not that the huge field of cum covered wadded up traffic further down failed this either. With his meat free of the cozy confines having done maximum damage, he sat back and kneeled, withdrawing his hands from the ground, now big, darkened prints juxtaposed against the web of streets that were now cut off. As he lifted his cock and balls off the ground, they carried with them some pulverized debris of their earlier tribulations. Mainly flattened metal bits and pieces and former living members of the population, now bits of clothing and red splotches on Jeff's member. He looked back towards Carrie as it may be hard for a 2,300ft man to sneak up on anyone, but with her level of attention she was paying to the final stages of the mall, he might try his luck.

With a fiery passionate look in her eyes, Carrie was honing in on a few more targets. Another carnal urge was also stirring within her as well, but it would get in line between her other passions first, as the latter would surely be the end of the mall at least. First on a turntable near the mall center was a shiny red C7 Corvette convertible. The miniscule people stranded hundreds of feet off the ground on her nipples were slammed against each other on the back wall of the stores as she bent down. Carrie expertly extricated the entire turntable that the tiny car was on and lifted to her face. She examined the intricate details of the interior of the dwarfed sports car and recalled one of her favorite olfactory memories. "My," she recalled, "I really do enjoy that new car smell." With that, Carrie hovered the showpiece a few feet below her great nostrils and sniffed at the helpless vehicle. She thought she could just pick up a few hints of it and greatly increased her inhale. But this proved too much suction, snorting the dwarfed drop top careening up into her massive right nostril. She felt the little fiberglass body of the car getting mangled by her sensitive nose hairs, but the air flow was so strong that the mucous peppered car soon wound up in her throat. "Whoops, well for what it was worth that little red Corvette smelled princely." She said as she now swallowed the tiny thing whole.

Carrie now turned her attention to the bowl on the lowest level with the most remaining marooned people. The food court had it all from Arby's to Zaxby's and most others in between on the rapidly outdated mall directory. Now missing the escalators and elevators, close to 600 people were effectively trapped. "Well, I am a big girl now and have a big appetite to match. The smells wafting from your little food court are enticing, and you little rainbow sprinkles will be icing on cupcake. Just hope the Sbarro has my fave slice warm. Or at least the mashed potatoes and gravy at the KFC." With her subjects sufficiently panicked and still trapped, Carrie began to lower her face towards the mall again. The people in the stores stuck to her nipples were once again violently tossed to the back wall and peppered with display racks and merchandise, but other than the booming feminine voice they could only imagine what was going on outside their dark warm fleshy prisons. Her feminine chin and soft cheeks were wider than the five stories of walkways but her ultimate target lay below. With brute force she smashed all five levels crushing another fifty hapless shoppers between the concrete and her skin, pancaking them as Carrie went for her evening meal. Only dwelling for a moment on the things breaking against her soft skin, she exhaled lightly over the hundreds of trapped people in the food court, only a few dozen feet above them showing off her broad 75ft wide smile. Running her huge tongue over her lips wetting them, she stuck her tongue out at the south end of the food court above Ms. Field's and Baskin-Robbins along with a number of tables and chairs. She liked being unique and did not mind having dessert first. Besides there would be a plenty salty main course to partake in as well. Her four-story tongue made a squishy touchdown on the stands, the workers had no chance to escape becoming one with the various cookie trays and 31 flavors. Filling up half of the bowl of the food court, she began to lick up the whole mass of people, seats, tables, indoor trees and restaurants. On her sensitive taste buds, Carrie felt hundreds of flailing limbs along with the metal chairs and tables mixed in with many more exotic whisps of taste from the eateries now resting on her tongue with their fryolators, grills and beverage syrup machines all tossed onto her pink muscle. With half of the food court now shiny linoleum, cracked concrete and pipes leaking water from the sinks and fixtures, she withdrew her tongue into her mouth once more. Entrapping all inside on the inside of her closed lips and growing pool of saliva, she took aim at the second half of the food court and its hundreds more patrons and workers. Slurping up almost all the remaining people, whose faint screams even reached her great ears as little squeaks and pips, she let the rest of the furniture, foods, shoppers and even a number of plants all join up on her 100ft tongue. She wasted no time in using her great rippling tongue and saliva to thoroughly soak all 600 people and items in her mouth. She sloshed them around mixing them to get the most taste parcels from her crowded mouth. This was a mini massacre in and of itself, breaking limbs and drowning a few scores of helpless people as all manner of metal items and disintegrating restaurants were violently hurled around along with the constant pressure changes. With great care she swallowed all of the saliva along with a couple incidental shoppers, feeling the flavors within. She was near the top of her class in chemistry and could pick out a number of flavor profiles. These in turn reflooded her oral cavity and now she wanted the salty filling within the masses to burst forth and add their flavors. She now lifted her tongue up towards the unyielding hard roof of her mouth and the rows of enormous teeth, making short work of everything within, liquifying many people. She sat up once more, the nipple riders again thrown to the floor. She swallowed once more, this time with even more flavorful bursts as she returned her gaze to the now empty bowl that was once the food court. The mall itself was in a sorry state; broken shattered walkways, stores and bodies strewn all about. But due to the latest need that popped into Carrie's mind, the mall’s undoing was about to conclude.

Slowly Jeff rose to his massive feet. Once again at his half mile height into the darkening skies, he saw how the city was now twinkling to life, though at his full height only the tallest of skyscrapers made it to his thick shaft meaning each of his legs alone were roughly the size of the tallest buildings in town. With darkness at hand in the tiny city below, Jeff marveled at the intricate grid of streets lighting up with the orange street lights, the tiny vehicles navigating the same streets as well as all the miniscule buildings most not even reaching his godly ankles. Looking directly down he saw the dark patches caused by his pounding flesh earlier now with a few more micro emergency vehicles with lights flashing looking into the abyss that his bulk had created. He then looked in the direction of his still kneeling girlfriend, as she was face deep in the mall looking like the t-rex in the Explorer from Jurassic Park on a much larger scale. Using her distraction to his advantage he figured it was time to move that way. He did his best to tip toe, but even stepping lightly, the destruction at ground level was immense. Just his big toe alone was the size of a five-story apartment building and sunk too deep into the tarmac to keep his balance dragging around six vehicles down with it on every step before his other toes joined. Instead, he decided to go heel first, gradually settling his weight on the rest of his foot with every step. To the tiny people below, it was still utterly apocalyptic. Traffic was deadlocked bumper to bumper across the city now that Jeff had so thoroughly plugged the tunnel. He did his best to maneuver his enormous foot onto the roads on this step, but it would be a tight squeeze. His sole covered close to 140 vehicles of all types taking out an entire block sidewalk to sidewalk. His ankle even towered over the little buildings at ten stories above the ground. It felt incredible as his calloused sole buried the traffic and pedestrians along with a block's worth of light poles, trees, trash cans and other urban debris. It was all flattened under him as he felt faint tickles of first the lights and splintering trees, followed by the metal shells of the tiny vehicles, ending with the faintest sensations of the hopeless crowds of people who found themselves smothered by his endless weight. As his bulk sank the flattened masses up to sixty feet below their original height, close to 250 lives ended, all from one footstep, and several more lay between Carrie and himself. The next tiptoe he tried landed squarely on rows of businesses and multi-story apartments, none taller than his ankle before, they would soon all be indented in the soft earth beneath. Those who tried to stay put instead of escaping heard a raucous crunch a few blocks over as his foot ended a block's worth of cars, trucks and taxis, but gave little indication of the danger soon looming above them. Jeff felt the top floors of an eight-story office tower giving way, crunching a couple floors before the whole thing collapsed into a pile of rubble, as soon the AC units and water towers collapsed on multiple apartments under his unyielding skin. He was as gentle as he could be, lowering his foot so as not to alert Carrie, but his progress was slowed by trying to enjoy the amazing feelings beneath his feet. Soon almost twenty different buildings were being leveled under him, as some explosions blasted down as the gas lines ruptured as the floors were compacted. He barely could even feel the heat under his worn skin but enjoyed feeling the crumbling building materials varying between the wood, bricks, concrete and metals all being reformed under him. A cloud of dust soon arose around his right foot as his foot finally settled in another depression, ending another few hundred lives. He was making a little progress, but Carrie was changing her position and Jeff could tell she meant business, as it was not going to end well for this shopping center. He crept a couple more steps causing more devastation but now paused for a moment to take in the splendor of his lover as she relieved the mall of its duties.

“That food was all so yummy, sweet, salty and just a hint of metallic seasoning.” Carrie concluded. “But now I am having the same issue as usual with your mall, especially from my lofty vantage point. I can never find the bathroom! And this girl has to go, so forgive me if I am curt, but this will hurt you a lot more than it is a relief for me.” With that still kneeling nearly over the battered remains of the once foreboding facility, she began to relax her Kegels. A great flood was about to commence, and for the five hundred or so remaining people at the mall, those on the upper floors above ground would have the greatest chance of survival, but not even Carrie would be able to predict the full impact of her golden deluge. Those stuck to her nipples in the Victoria's Secret and Pink stores breathed a sigh of relief as well for now as they would have been in ground zero for a soggy ending. Not that their rides were over yet. A slow trickle soon became a steady deluge as she did her best to sweep her stream from the missing Sears up across the vast expanse of the mall. To the hundreds of people remaining, the salty yellow warm putrid liquid was overbearing. They were either crushed outright by the massive volume falling on them, though an unlucky few were even taken out by the metal balls of former escalators and vehicles from earlier play that were clumped together under the immense pressure inside of her. The rest were drowned in the tidal wave of Carrie's urine, as it filled the first three floors. As her flow kept going it seemed weird to her that very little was making past ground level and out into the streets. Brushing her long black hair out of her eyes, she looked down at her mess she was making. A lot of debris was floating around including ruined merchandise, waste bins, whole kiosks, and the bodies of many drowned and struggling shoppers. A dewy ammonia-tinged mist now hung over the area of the mall as her warm pee was heating up the night air around it. She was puzzled by how no matter how much she kept going as her torrent started to wane, that the flood never really gained the higher ground. Looking a few blocks over though, the reason soon became clear. A tiny eraser sized square hole in the ground with metal fencing around it was leaking her fluids out onto the streets. Carrie looked around several blocks and saw many more similar flowing holes surrounded glimmering in the streetlights. Carrie realized it was the subway stations. When she had crushed the subway car earlier on the Sears end of the mall, she opened up a gaping hole to the central lines which she unknowingly filled with her bladder filled with her warm fluids. She had no way of knowing how many casualties she had just caused, but it numbered over a thousand people along with the 400 drowned in the mall itself just from the act of relieving herself. They would never see daylight again deep underground in subway trains and beyond the turnstiles in stations. All overrun in her torrential fluids. Carrie was lost in the moment when she felt a tap on her soft shoulder. Normally while she was peeing this would startle her, but she knew only one person who had the stature to reach the thousand feet to her soft shoulder.

“Looks like you were more than the mall could handle” Jeff said softly behind his love as she still squatted over her womanmade lake. “Well, I felt the mall was on its last legs anyways, so one less big box dotting the landscape.” Carrie replied. “Wanna help a lady up?” she asked. Jeff was more than happy to oblige, reaching his long arms down to her soft hands. He pulled her up to her full height as the lovers got the first look at each other in a little while after their separate journeys. “Well, this is a new look for you,” Carrie noted. “I love the tiny strobes you have in your hair and have never seen you with a necklace before.” She also noted that the yellow and blue CSX brand was not known for its neckwear. At first Jeff spoke to her only with his eyes. Then he finally found the words to say, “Thank you, are those mall outlets on your nipples or are you happy to see me?” “Guilty,” she replied with a curtsey, “a little column A, a little column B.” With that, he surprised her by grabbing her ass cheek pulling her tight against him and enthralled her with a deep kiss. They made out for a few minutes aroused by the destruction they had brought upon the city. As Jeff thrust his tongue deep into Carrie's mouth, he could pick up some of her earlier food court meals' faint flavorings. He continued to palm and knead her left cheek, pressing his growing manhood against her as it dislodged a few of flattened vehicles from earlier. As the two leviathans pressed their bodies together, the end came swiftly for those in stores on her erect nipples. They were crushed as Jeff's chest pushed the retailers against her stiff skin, ending thirty lives in a messy bloody pile beating against their impossibly huge oppressor. Carrie’s hand clasped the back of Jeff's head roughly pulling him in for their deep kiss, inadvertently crushing half of the emergency vehicles he had put there. After a few minutes they finally broke away from their long make out session to look at each other and the once bustling city far below. Looking down at her perky breasts, Jeff noticed he had accidentally ruined her little accessories, noting "Sorry my dear, but it appears you've got red on you". The remains of the stores fluttered down as bent racks, displays, clothing and building materials. Still pressed against her were the red splotches of former shoppers and some bright garments that were either on display or being worn by the now liquefied people. Seeing the shattered remains of an ambulance on her right hand she replied "it appears I too have accidentally mussed up your attire. Well, we are now back together, what are the plans?" Looking down at the portions of the sprawling grid below now fully lit in the spring night, Jeff felt it was nearing time for a grand climax to the day's adventure. "Maybe we can get away from your de facto toilet here into a fresh portion of the burg, we can do the same thing we do every night, pinky" With that the two lovers prepared to move on together once more.

Ride Captain Ride by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame
Author's Notes:

A friendly contest is hatched with dire consequences

Surveying the landscape around them, Jeff and Carrie looked at the tallest skyscrapers downtown with their facades lit by many offices in the night and a few more highways beyond completely deadlocked with traffic making little headway that would have to be visited as well. "So, should we head downtown where the lights are all brighter and we can forget all our problems?" Jeff asked. "Sounds good to me." Carrie replied, getting the dated reference with a shrug. There was no mistaking that the giant couple was on the move again. No longer wanting to tiptoe and even maybe wanting to put more emphasis on their steps, the pair began an almost strut across the city. With nearly a combined mile put together, the goliath pair were forever altering the landscape. The booming steps shook the earth as every step they took was causing devastation to the densely packed streets. Dozens of smaller apartments, businesses, parking lots and vehicles were pressed many feet into the ground. Behind them darkened foot shaped gaps in the lit grid marked their passage. The buildings were getting larger now and the streets narrowed. Not that either of them could fit even a single foot on only one road without squashing the buildings on both sides. But now a few were making it up to their knees but even downtown in one of the biggest cities in the region, they simply towered above everything. Carrie had stumbled upon a twin fifty story office building pair. Calling Jeff over to her they were delighted to each have their own toy without having to share. Her feet firmly planted in the former company parking garage, thoroughly crushing the structure and all the various vehicles within, they bent down to get a look at their latest prey. The duo now stood over the structures admiring all the offices with lights still on from the hard workers burning the 9pm oil. They were a little dismayed however to also see many people trying to escape as micro cars were exiting the garage under the buildings and through the lobby a flow of itty-bitty workers in business attire. They would have to fetch their new toys quickly to retain a suitable captive audience. Neither of them had really done many studies in the way of structural engineering but it was a good time for a quick course now. The two adjacent buildings made it close to Carrie's knees in height but were much more fragile. "Let's see which of us can keep more of the buildings intact by comparing heights" Carrie stated as the lab tech in her always loved a good experiment. With that they both began to examine the base of their chosen buildings at the street level far below. They formulated their strategies and prepared to put their plans in motion.

Carrie went first as it was beauty before brawn as she saw it and used her fingertips to crush deep into the plazas concrete surrounding the lobby entrance. She also made sure to place two thirty-foot-deep finger holes in front of the garage, burying a now flattened Acura sedan deep at the bottom and causing a couple more escaping workers' vehicles to tumble into her hastily created pits, trapping them and cutting off all escape for the rest. She then dug her hands around and under the building palming the underside of the garage on all three floors. Carrie slowly and carefully began to lift the building out of the ground. It took a little effort to pull the flower box sized structure up out of the ground. All the little lights flashed then went out in a shower of sparks as the electrical lines were severed. It was also a bit wet as all the sewer and water lines were cut off from the grid as the hundreds of trapped people felt a rumbling like the building would collapse, but to their surprise they felt like they were going up. It was no easy task as she needed to be precise, years of playing Jenga would have to be used now as the tall building was a little wobbly in her gentle but firm hands. Those on the top floors suddenly watched their already dazzling view get even better. Many office workers and custodians at this late hour saw the fluorescent lighting suddenly flicker out accompanied by the tremors. The dim emergency lighting snapped on, but it paled in comparison to what those with views of the windows were seeing. Most were accustomed to seeing the city 500ft below but now depending on the cardinal direction of their windows, they either saw the skyline receding or the unimaginably huge naked torso of a woman in intimate detail. To the many people on the higher floors, their first indication trouble was afoot coming as the tremors started to approach them not to mention as their various media devices showed bits and pieces of the twin monster's earlier play. As the sun went down a new level of panic gripped the city as darkness descended on the beasts. But now it seemed the time to escape had already passed, as many brave or foolhardy souls remained, thinking the size of the buildings along with the location would be their salvation. In reality it made them too tantalizing a target to pass up. At first, they saw twin tan smooth pillars of her legs bracketing their suddenly vulnerable feeling building. Those feelings only increased as two huge hands shot past them and towards the base of the structure. They must have severed the electrical lines along with a few other rumbles that shook the whole building as Carrie got to work on the plaza surrounding it. Soon their perspective began to shift again as the city seemed to begin to recede below and the heavenly body next to them seemed to be going downwards. First, they marveled at her knees as solid legs built into smooth skinny thighs. Next the moment most of the men on board had been waiting for as the world's biggest vagina came into view. It was still a little wet from her earlier play and looked to be able to engulf a lesser building than theirs. From some of the more salacious reporting they had heard many had already lost their lives in the depths of her folds. As they passed her cute belly button their momentum seemed to slow, but not before getting a decent view of the cusp of her breasts. They were symmetrical and at this scale could easily demolish their suddenly quite vulnerable building between them. She now stood at her full 2,000ft height and held one hand under her building, the other softly on the side windows for support. Looking over at Jeff she said, “your move hot shot”. The leviathan looked down, sizing up his target. It would not be as easy as Carrie made it look.

Looking at his giant girlfriend holding such a big building with ease between the lower floors by her womanhood up to the top floors by the cusp of her squeezable breasts was a definite turn on and maybe a bit more than distracting from his similar task at hand. Besides she would always seem to win at Jenga with her lighter touch than his brutish tactics. But Jeff would still take a shot at the lone building now as it's twin was hoisted high above its original location by his beautiful girlfriend. Getting his 200ft hands down to the level of the building by her knees, he sank down on his ankles. His enormous member watched keenly by those below, as a few twenty story buildings were approached by a trio of objects that put the Hindenburg to shame. The taller buildings in the city were now put on notice by the sheer enormity of Jeff’s cock and balls. This would not be their last encounter but for now Jeff was concentrating on another taller of their brethren. Of the hundreds of people on this starry night looking at jeff from this tower had a number on the roof deck cafe. At first his hairy skyscraper shaped legs and thighs came into view but seeing the sheer sky dominating mass of his upper body really caused a few to drop their spoons from soups that would never be finished. But then almost directly up a huge trio of anatomical pieces appeared, suddenly and dropped towards them at great speed. Thankfully they stopped short but two huge hands still shot forwards towards the lower levels of the building they inhabited. One of the better views downtown would only increase soon, not that any could control their fates now. A great rumble occurred as ten gargantuan fingers now wrapped around the lower levels, breaking glass and shaking all fifty stories of the structure. Jeff was going to try to wrench it out like a carrot from the ground. The plaza and streets below became bombarded by first glass, then metal window frames injuring many and damaging escaping vehicles. But worse was coming as soon as bigger pieces of office furniture and some unlucky workers began to plummet out open windows to their doom many floors below. The whole building was beginning to twist and wrench. But an upwards motion started, but then a great crack appeared by the fifth floor that spread across the entire building. Suddenly the first four floors were left behind as the other 45 lifted skywards. At first those on the upper floors thought they would crash into a 200ft member, but thankfully sailed past as his upper torso dominated the views. The great monster’s hairy chest now filled the view as the upwards motion pressed people down but started to ease. Those on elevators now stuck who pressed the down button were the most flummoxed of all as the cars seemed to have a mind of their own and thought they would crash into the roofs of the building yet kept going! The effects on the ground of this also wreaked havoc as large pieces of the fourth floor rained down around the plaza. A large office desk and tons of drywall fell on a duo of SUVs trying to leave from the underground garage. It served to crush a gray Jeep Grand Cherokee and white Audi Q5 who thought clearing the gantries would be their salvation but were in the wrong place at the wrong time. The exit to the garage and most of the building now blocked, the rest of the people within on the first floors were still trapped. The people in the cafe now saw the train as it hung around his neck, serving only to extenuate his great size, as they rose nearly half a mile into the night sky. With many popped ears, the little people now got to hear the great lovers before them measure up and see who won. In the end it would be all of them who would lose at this macabre contest, but all in the name of love.

“Let’s see who's bigger now.” Jeff told his girlfriend as they held up their prizes to compare sizes. “I do not think they will need to break out the chains to measure this one.” Carrie chided him. It was not quite close. As her boyfriend Jeff gripped the side of the building in his hands tight, she only counted 46 floors intact as papers and office equipment still rained down a quarter mile above its original starting point. He held out his prize up to Carrie who cradled hers in a much more delicate manner. They noted that hers had an extra four floors all the way to the lobby and beyond including three parking levels with some now exposed vehicle headlights shining out. It was no contest as now they would have to dole out the prizes. “It looks like I won babe,” Carrie noted. “So, what did I win?” “It was not quite close either, beauty beats brawn but I am sure we can come up with a nice consolation prize for me as well perhaps?” Jeff asked her. She smiled and leaned in, planting a long, wet kiss on his lips. “When have I gotten into the habit of disappointing you?” She replied. One more wet peck and they broke off the kiss looking down now at the darkened buildings in their hands. “Hmm, what to do with these now?” Carrie asked. As Jeff examined his building close up, he saw many people in the cafe on the roof deck staring back up at him and Carrie. “Well, it seems we have interrupted a few dinners on this lovely evening.” Looking further down at his tower he saw many broken windows along with a few more details of the former offices such as furniture and even a few specs of light that must have been people with their cameras trying to document the events ongoing for them. They both knew that this would be their final message to the world as they thought of ways to best utilize the opportunities on their hands. The only other lights from within the structure were the emergency lights and a few red ‘exits’ that led nowhere as the stairwells and elevator shafts ended very far from their original destinations. It finally dawned on Jeff what the prize would be for his lovely Carrie. “Well sweetie, I have an idea of what your prize can be, the world's biggest lollipop. How many licks until we get to the center?” She of course was enamored by the idea and would reward her beau handsomely, but first she would enjoy her new prize. Jeff did his best to keep the building in his hands level as he brought the roof towards his girlfriend's waiting mouth. She moved her building in her hands out of the way since she wanted to preserve it for their ride. Carrie was in for a treat.

To the people in the cafe, it was hard to understand the bassy voices of the giant lovers above them. But they did pick up the inflections in their tones, and the hungry eyes looking over them as the uber predators looked down on them. Beyond any of their control was the massive face of the woman as she loomed over the cafe with a monstrous seventy-foot smile on her face. She parted her lips letting out a sigh washing over them with her sweet breath. On it they thought they could smell a hint of fryolator, possibly left over from the food court she had just chowed down on but was looking for something a little classier now. Carrie's smile now widened as her enormous oral cavity opened once more revealing her glossy white teeth and a pink tongue that looked like it could topple most buildings in the city by itself. They were also acutely aware that they were no longer connected to the building's foundation as Jeff held the building between his hands as steady as he could muster, but soon assisted his lovely girlfriend in collecting her prize. The people on the roof could barely brace themselves as a wet slick contact was made as her heavy tongue made contact with the outdoor furniture, servers and patrons were crushed against the roof beneath them. Letting Jeff control the building beneath, Carrie dragged her tongue in long strokes across the rooftop licking it clean. Those who were not crushed outright were generally injured and writhing as she brought them along with the other debris back into her mouth. Another sweet salty delight awaited Carrie as she swallowed them all down, joining many others in the pit of her stomach. Jeff was getting a little careless with his toy as Carrie held on to hers mainly intact. He almost lost the handle as the building leaned with Carries strong licks, overcompensating her pushed the building into her cleavage. While even at this scale she did not have the largest of breasts, they encompassed fifteen stories and stuck out seventy feet from her chest. It was more than enough to keep the building entrenched in her booby trap and shatter even more windows. By now the lovers' rough play with the structure was taking its toll, and all this power was getting Carrie a bit wet once more as Jeff started to get hard again. The building was starting to show cracks and would not be able to take much more abuse. Noting this, Jeff began to grind the building more roughly between her breasts causing a low moan to escape Carrie's lips as she looked down at the failing structure. Soon there was an audible crunch as her mammaries took their toll and the whole thing started to collapse in his hands. He did his best to press them against her great tits, but it was like trying to catch sand as all sorts of building materials fell between his fingers. With maybe ten stories left he was able to maneuver them behind her cute ass and pressed them against her, bringing her ever wetter crotch against him as they soon began necking once more. She expertly held her structure to the side as they made out feeling the rain of debris by their toes as blocks around were pelted with bits and pieces of the former tower. As he pulled off his wet kiss, and his hand away from her pinched butt, they looked longingly in each other's eyes. Then they both looked at the nearly complete fifty story tower in her hands. It was time for Jeff’s consolation prize, and he knew just where to take it.

Looking down at the decimated plaza, there were still hundreds of people trapped either in the remaining four floors or the underground parking garage had piles of debris blocking their points of egress. "That was such a lovely little lick and feeling a structure collapse between my tits felt amazing, how can I ever repay you dear?" Carrie asked. Looking at the fifty-story building in her hands up and down to the three stories of the parking garage supported by her palm, inspiration came quickly to Jeff. "Let me have a seat here and will let you know the plan babe." To the remaining people in the stump of the building below, all eyes went skywards as the giant ass started to descend. The entire plaza was in the shadow along with all the roads surrounding the former towers. His cheeks obliterated the remaining four floors with almost no resistance crushing almost a hundred people. The underground garage was next, all three floors packed with vehicles were squashed into the hard ground under his settling weight. It felt great to sit down and feel so many more things breaking against his unyielding skin. Another pair of circular depressions formed over 100ft deep at their maxim from Jeff's bulk. Looking up at his beautiful smiling girlfriend, his shaft soon began to inflate once more. It now towered above the landscape and was bigger than many of the buildings in the city by itself. Looking down at him from her lofty height Carrie asked, "what do you have in mind?" "You know me well enough by now to know what is on my mind" He replied looking up at her, then the 500ft tower and at last his own 230ft tower. She nodded with approval. "One kabob coming up," Carrie joyfully noted. Nothing could prepare the tiny people in the tower for what was approaching now. The tiny people in the tower were at first relieved as they thought that the giantess holding them was setting them down. But soon they realized something was amiss as the giant's head came into view with its flashing emergency vehicles still trapped in his hair and a wide grin on his face. "Hold on babe, I may need to improvise some lube with your hands full." He searched the ground for some solutions to his problem and found several, though none would be quite as effective as his girlfriend's lips, upper or especially lower, but she was otherwise occupied and there would be time for that later as the night was still young. Spotting a number of tanker trucks within his 750ft arms reach, he began to get plucking. Each tractor trailer was only half as long as his fingers, cab included. One second the trucks were mired in traffic, the next their headlights and marker lighting all soared at great speed hundreds of feet in the air. The driver could not believe his eyes, first he was heading to the docks with a load of crude oil, now suddenly the view from his windshield filled with a building sized cock approaching at impossible speed. The impact was swift and smeared him and his whole truck along with its thick black load against his long rigid shaft. Truck after truck joined the first, some unoccupied but many with frightened drivers, who added a little red fluid to their various cargoes. Some had milk, gasoline, volatile fluids etc but Jeff's dick was so long he was having trouble covering the whole thing. Scratching his neck, he remembered his neckwear and gave his forehead a "could've had a v8" smack. The answer was there the whole time.

Jeff began roughly decoupling a number of rail cars from his necklace as Carrie looked on enamored patiently holding her building. The train engineer was helpless as a dozen tanker cars were plucked from the long freight train on the giant's neck he was trapped on, threatening to send the whole train plummeting. A few sections did fall, dozens of rail cars tumbled harshly down Jeff's broad chest, landing with crashes on his hairy thighs or in his forest of pubic hair ensnaring the multiple ton mangled metal railcars. He then squeezed them over the tip of his massive penis, spilling thousands of gallons of flick viscous oils on his tip. Chucking the hunk of metal that comprised the squeezed railcars many miles away from his sitting position, he coiled his hand around his wide shaft slicking the whole 230ft length. He was now ready for Carrie to land the structure down on him. She began to lower the whole building towards his erection. For the people watching from the windows, the giant man dominated their entire view. Watching his great head then great hairy chest go past, a few guessed correctly what part of his anatomy that they were going towards. But nothing could prepare them for the sheer devastation his member would bring. The people in their vehicles in the three levels of the garage were hoping the ground was slowly approaching but instead a great bulge formed in the concrete at the center of the structure lifting a dozen cars and CUVs towards the roof of the level. Having removed her hand from the bottom of the building, Carrie made contact with Jeff's hood, fifty feet tall and sixty wide, the impact zone was quite large. Like a whale breaching, his monster hood cut through the first floor crushing a dozen vehicles parked or occupied but this soon repeated itself on the next level. With each floor came a deep rumble as people in the lobby felt below. As his shaft widened, he would sometimes catch a car or office equipment depositing the mangled remains on the levels above. People in the lobby now heard a loud cracking sound as the carpet in the middle began to lift upwards. Suddenly a great burst as his massive cock pushed dozens of flattened vehicles into the waiting area as the first stuck elevators started going up. As a couple former cars tumbled down many more were pushed onto the top of his dick. Feeling the building getting inserted onto his massive cock felt amazing as each floor gave way under immense pressure. He felt the floor trusses, drywall, office furniture and many frantic bodies bursting and crumbling against his sensitive skin. Those who survived the initial volley watched as the entire center of the building was replaced by an enormous flesh colored shaft crashing through floor after floor. Hearing the crashes get quieter as the next floors were pulverized further up. A number of people were trapped by the collapsed walls close to the impact zone as the seemingly endless shaft rushed past. A few were struggling to be freed by coworkers but as his cock got deeper, many were caught and dragged to their demise as they were smeared against Jeff's rigid oily cock. By now his hood had cleared halfway up and the building into the fifteenth floor. Carrie was being as careful as she could be as she impaled the skyscraper on her boyfriend's member. Finally, the base of his shaft made an impact on the ground level of the struggling parking levels. On the twentieth floor, a large conical hood finally burst through the floor, but his twenty-foot slit just kissed the ceiling knocking down several tiles and destroying some fluorescent lights. The people on the twenty first floor heard crash after crash getting closer, not sure what to expect. Suddenly all at once the rumbles stopped and an eerie calm came over the people, maybe they were on the ground once more. But they sensed something was wrong as the building seemed to list at an angle. A few tried the stairwell only to find to their utter surprise a wheel sticking out of a hunk of metal blocking the view and escape route. It was a severely mangled Kia Soul, barely distinguishable to its former self starting twenty floors below in the parking garage. Most of its lime green paint had worn off the severely crumpled and scraped body hardly resembling the machine it was minutes earlier outside a misplaced emblem. Right beneath in the darkness was something else though, something tan that seemed to be much bigger that pushed this automobile all this way also blocking the staircase, and it was warm whatever it was. But soon it would retreat, it seemed, leaving the crumbled mass of metal behind. This tormentor would make more return trips soon enough finishing the job. Carrie withdrew her hands, and they admired their latest caper. They may have been the only two amused, but both were getting much more aroused than ever before and would continue to play on this.

End Notes:

A loser is crowned multiple tines

Have A Cigar by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame
Author's Notes:

You're gonna go far. You're going to fly high; you'll make it if you try. They're going to love you. 

Jeff remained seated on the former plaza; he had replaced the building's foundation, which was now under his ass, with his enormous erect penis. Carrie had just roughly pressed it down onto his cock and now withdrew her hands as it stood on his manhood supporting it fully. He put a smile on her face as he turned the whole structure into a momentary puppet, using just the movement of his inserted rod to shake the whole building up and down, bouncing it as he pulsed his throbbing erection. To the people inside some bounced off his shaft or the office windows over and over, threatening a long fall. Their peril was only beginning, as he felt his shaft bombarded with cubicles, computers, desks and other items as the angle of the floor changed. Five smaller cars even tumbled out the now open windows of the garage onto his apartment complex sized balls. They compacted on impact but gave Jeff a nice popping sensation as they rolled, soon falling off the edge another couple hundred feet to any even greater impact on the decimated streets below. He now straightened his shaft again pointing the roof of the building skyward. The observation deck here did not have the same cafe but still had a number of people stranded after the elevator became stuck and his dicks motions made the staircase too dangerous to attempt. “You sure know how to work my meat babe.” Jeff offered to Carrie. “All in good time babe, but I think the people on the upper floors are missing out and could use a big friendly visit about now.” She replied. Placing her hands now on both sides of the building, lifting it until only ten floors remained impaled. Twenty more mangled cars and trucks were pulled through the failing lot on the first floors resting around his shaft and precariously on his mighty balls. They would not be intact for long however, as she brought the whole building down on them, flattening all between the structure and his unyielding skin. The people inside soon started to miss the normal effects of gravity as they felt their world rising, then suddenly came crashing down again. For the remaining people and vehicles on the parking levels, this brought a swift end. As she brought down the whole building again on him the wide base of his huge shaft ripped up so much of the ground on the parking levels that they crunched all the way to the base of the lobby before once more stopping. This crushed all the remaining vehicles and killed dozens of people as they were reduced into a pile of rubble under the remaining fifty floors of the building. This also demolished three more floors above as his cockhead now burst into the 23rd floor, nearly halfway through the structure, and Carrie was just getting warmed up. To the remaining people in the lobby of the office building, they heard the sounds below of several crunches as dozens of vehicles and three floors of the parking garage crumbled. They thought they might be next as now a forest of brown thick coily pubic hair rose around the building. The smells of crude oil, concrete dust and arousal flooded the lobby. At the window of a store that sold office supplies and snacks on the first floor, there was no relief in seeing what looked like solid ground for the first time in thirty minutes as in reality it was Jeff's skin, and no trees were in this forest unlike the former plaza where the giant now sat. Instead to their horror trapped in the dense thicket was dozens of former vehicles of all sizes, some covered in cum from when the giant lovers had sex doggy style above the highway hours earlier. A misplaced rail car also spoke to the raw power he displayed and the couple's sheer size. Jeff didn't notice nor care about these little cling-ons, and the most numerous dwellers of the pubic forest were the ones that frightened the survivors the most. Hundreds of people, a few struggling visibly but most had stopped long ago, strung up in the thick strands that now scraped against windows up to the fifth floor. In the store office supplies covered the floor from the monster screwing the building but the helpless people could do nothing to prepare for the devastation to come.

The tiny people in the lobby feared rightfully that the next stroke of the giant's dinosauric cock would collapse the floor they inhabited between a rock and his hard place. They tried in vain to find the staircase, now replaced by a thick rigid fleshy shaft that also took out most of the elevators, squashing the helpless people within, but a few elevator cars were lifted towards the top of their shafts. There was no way for them to reach the higher ground that they sought, but the lovers soon would render this point moot. These now rested precariously on the 23rd floor, as Carrie was about to help them arrive at their final destination. But first they were going down as she began to lift the whole building once more, the little elevator cars resting precariously on his hood. As she lifted the structure it rubbed Jeff in such delightful ways as the people in the lobby watched more of the floor around the receding shaft disintegrate. Once more the little people inside the building went airborne as the momentum upwards ceased and ten floors remained on Jeff's colossal penis. Carrie began to accelerate her motions now as she was an expert at pleasing her man. She knew he had the equipment to more than return the favor in due time on the dewy spring evening. She paused for a few moments as they gazed longingly into each other's eyes, then both returned their sights to the concrete fleshlight in its sorry state as it prepared for its final ride. Still gripping the sides of the glass her palms started to get warmer as both lovers had their levels of arousal growing. In turn she tightened her grip, shattering almost fifteen stories of glass on the rectangular building further weakening the structural integrity. Jeff too was heating up from the friction along with the blood-filled cartilage currently tormenting the skyscraper. Half the floors began to fill with a musky humid heat, causing a condensation to fog over the inside of the windows weren't shattered. The hvac systems long having lost power along with many vents simply being obliterated by the massive cock taking up the first half of the building would have had little chance to cool off anything radiating the massive amounts of heat he was generating. For the miniscule survivors it was truly torturous on many levels as so many senses were being assaulted by the thrusting cock dominating the building entrapping them. Many wished for a release but only one being would achieve this at the expense of everyone else.

The pace was starting to pick up as Carrie slid the whole building back down Jeff's solid dick. The tiny people went airborne once more along with tons of heavy office equipment injuring many upon impact crushing a few unfortunate souls. The impact was even more devastating on the first few floors and the building's midsection. The people in the store heard the shaft once more bursting up. His wide base and stationary pubic bone along with the garage rubble proved more than the building could bear, and the first three floors paid the ultimate price. It was a neat feeling watching the glass and debris bursting out and collapsing down as Carrie did her best to make sure there would be plenty left for the rest of his pleasure. The store was mercilessly crushed along with many offices and businesses, though at this hour they were only half occupied. But being a weeknight, some had picked up the shift and many other workers and even a few retail stores were open. But all were crushed now as he penetrated another three floors above. The flea sized people now had less time to reset as the motion reversed and the sequence started again pressing them down. The two lovers started to draw parallels to their normal nights they shared together starting with a hand job, just not normally with a fifty-story building involved. They would then move on to servicing and warming up Carrie culminating in a wild unabated sexual session. If tonight held true it would be an earth-shattering experience. But for now, Carrie settled into a steady rhythm working Jeff’s cock. With each slam, the poor building is getting a little shorter, as his size stays the same, even expanding slightly as something else was stirring now within him. As more and more debris spread out on his wide base, his great massive balls are being stimulated by the gritty building materials and detritus scattered on them. At the tip of his 230ft cock, his slit had an oozy pre-cum that had seized two elevator cars on its 20ft opening. Inside the elevators were many great horrible sounds, but to the ten people stranded there, they were the only ones not being shaken up and down. But their luck would only go on for so long, as the shafts they were in were getting shorter with every pump. Soon as his monster dick worked into about the 35th floor, Carrie had to readjust her finger as her pinky now touched his pubic hairs having obliterated the first twelve floors. As the building was now a bit smaller, she was able to really grind Jeff in all the right spots as the giant started to show more signs of his arousal, and Carrie worked him to a frenzied pace.

Crunch, Crunch, crush the little building went as multiple floors gave up their battles with the giant lovers as Carrie was running out of building length. Jeff however was almost peaking and would likely do so before the building, but it would be a close finish. The pile of rubble from the building had grown much larger around the base of his shaft as Jeff sat in the depression created by his maximus gluteus maximus. The elevator riders, unable to see what was happening, felt a musky heat building from below. Little did they know that the geyser was reading its timely eruption. Carrie knew Jeff’s rhythm to a tee, and now only 25 stories remained, the building was half of its original size, his monster cock dominated the structure into the second to top floor. The observation deck had several people injured and bruised but worse was to come. The elevator doors had broken off but suddenly the top of one appeared in the shaft. It was at a strangle angle, as if being lifted from below on a soft rigid surface. The giant outside dominated their views north, as a tan wall of his hairy stomach was all they could see. He suddenly spoke, in a voice too deep for the mini masses left alive to perceive. “I’m gonna cum babe, hold ‘er steady and pump with me.” In an instant Jeff's massive cock erupted from his piss slit, right as Carrie pulled up on the structure. It spread the love juice quite evenly. The ten people in the elevators resting on the giant's erect cock were blasted into the top of the shafts but the volley of semen so hard that they were instantly flattened and pasted to the roof of the building, which only held up as Carrie now brought the building down. His shot was still able to go the full length of the building, but his load was more than could be handled. It spread across all the floors, some reaching the windows drowning many in a sea of milky spunk. Some people and office materials were washed out of windows shattered by Carrie's hands. Being a swallower, she licked some of this off her fingers, as she left the battered building on his cock once more, as he fired off a few last rounds into the dilapidated structure. The pair now looked down at their teamwork and it was a true mess. At the base of his cock was half a building and garages worth of rubble, thoroughly soaked in his jizz. Next on his shaft was the remains of the once proud office towers that were now erased from this earth. Most floors with glass intact were completely opaque, as the sheer volume of Jeff's semen had filled the entire remaining structure almost to the ceilings on most floors. It slowly streaked and oozed down the windows on a few floors as well broken by their careless motions. Hundreds of people breathed their last breaths before their lungs filled with the salty warm fluids from a man aroused. Even on the 50th floor at the observation deck, the people had all drowned as so much cum shot upwards that the most populous floor also had the most sperm drenching it. The two lovers began to ponder the next move, though Jeff now knew it was Carrie who was long overdue, and a man doesn’t keep a lady waiting.

“Thank you so much for your assistance my love, I think we may need a safe place to dispose of this prophylactic. Though maybe we should do it in the typical move for this city and find a park or bus stop for it.” Carrie nodded in agreement with her man's assertion. Now fully spent, Jeff put his right hand around the tortured building and his long fingers pressed against the warmed glass. He lifted the structure one last time, clearing his full length and tilting the shell filled with semen sideways so it would not leak all over him. Carrie saw a crowded bus shelter a few blocks over, as an articulated city bus was hurriedly loading passengers. What better place for his seed laiden husk to be placed? "I found the perfect spot to deposit your mighty sperm donation" she told Jeff. He gleefully handed it off to her as she did her best to aim the loaded building to its final resting spot. The people getting on the bus along with the hundreds on the sidewalks and mired in four lanes of bumper-to-bumper traffic, they were cautiously unaware of the danger looming above. As Carrie moved the building into a horizontal position above the eight-lane avenue, she hovered the 250ft former building above close to 100 vehicles driving and parked along the thoroughfare. Without warning, a huge drop of cum landed on a Camry Hybrid caving in the roof crushing the occupants turning the yellow vehicle white. Squirting off to the side was a battered, soaked office chair. Suddenly all attention was drawn upwards including those at the bus stop to see where the musky fluid came from. Above them appeared a battered skyscraper seemingly cut off from its former base, with white sloshing fluids behind the windows, suspended between massive but feminine fingers. As panic ensued below Carrie did her best to place it on the bus shelter. The building itself was a bit wider than the avenue so a line of five story shops and apartments would have to be sacrificed as well. She did her best to ensure the building stayed intact as their gift to the city. To the people in the smaller buildings, they had no warning for what was heading their way.

The once mighty steel and concrete structure may have had its core drilled, but it still was more than heavy enough to demolish the smaller structures below. Dozens of people were smote as their homes and businesses crumbled around them. But at street level the real devastation was brought down as the cum soaked facade began to make contact with the tops of the streetlights and trees. Carrie did her best to just apply the weight of the structure downwards. A few of the windows were shattered on the building as they were pierced by crumpling traffic lights and splintering trees, spilling warm pearly fluids into the streets. But the motherlode would remain inside the former building, weighing it down heavily as it settled onto its new home. People on the street looked up through the sunroofs and the glass ceiling of the bus stop. The top of the articulated bus was one of the first to be pinned by the unrelenting building bearing down along with a few box trucks and a UPS big brown truck. Jeff's package ensured the packages within would never make it to their various destinations. The double plated glass and concrete met little resistance from these as metal all at once began to deform. The tallest of those began to either brace themselves, curl into balls or try in vain to send that one last text as the tops of most of the multiple CUVs and pickups began their descent towards the pavement as well. The sound of glass smashing, and metal breaking would be constant as the very building itself pressed all down as Carrie prepared to release it from her grip. She could feel little vibrations from so many things breaking underneath it. Soon the hundred or so cars, trucks, mailboxes and nearly 400 people had their nights ended as she prepared for touchdown. She did her best to keep the windows intact, if any survivor still held their breath, they could watch others dying from beyond the windows they were now pressed against by the debris from above them. They would see the various vehicles getting closer and breaking against the glass. Maybe a few would be sucked out by broken windows from piercing streetlights. The carnage close up would be hard to stomach, as the windows would show vehicles slowly being flattened, frantic passengers having their space constrict around them until the wheels on the sides of the vehicles popped sideways and the building was nearly level with the pavement. As most of the windows held, Carrie and Jeff looked down to admire her handiwork once more.

“Nice shot if I do say so myself babe.” Jeff said. The two admired the long stretch of road that now held the cumsoaked building, still half intact but nearly completely filled with a great volume of Jeff’s fluids. Underneath another round of devastation including one very flat bus and station among so much other ruination. The buildings on the far side of the street were spared being crushed by the heavy structure, but now all five stories of their apartments were blocked by the horizontal cum filled office building that lay before them. Most of their parked cars also had the warm oozing mass of concrete and steel pressing them into the pavement. The two lovers looked down at the macabre scene, with the very out of place office tower on the former city street. Carrie was still standing as Jeff sat there and looking down seeing how the building had all the fun, along with its shape and size, she began to scan the area for similar fifteen to twenty-five story buildings for her own more personal needs. Besides it might take Jeff a few extra minutes to reload, and she would gladly busy herself in the meantime. Jeff from his seated position still had a commanding view of the city, as he now set his sights on some of the tallest skyscrapers downtown. Like the smaller buildings Carrie was looking in on, they are glimmering in the crisp spring night with lights aglow and more hapless occupants to be played with. The tallest buildings were several blocks away but even sitting down only a couple of the tallest buildings were at eye level now, and soon when he once more reached his full height, they would be at eye level with a provocative part of his anatomy. Looking up at Carrie as she was giving her bedroom eyes gaze to several structures now in the densely packed portions of downtown, Jeff snapped her out of her momentary trance by grabbing her wrist gently. "A little help?" He inquired as he held his arms out. She gladly obliged him and wrapped her hands around his forearms pulling him in towards her. His ass left quite the impression on the former plaza where the two fifty story office towers had previously stood. Now all that remained were twin pits over a hundred feet deep with some very flattened vehicles, concrete building debris, shrubbery, and office workers at the bottom. Jeff's ass was also covered in lots of similar debris, so Carrie gladly rubbed it, dislodging the tiny specks like sand from a beach. His feet now landed firmly on decimated streets and buildings. He then wrapped his arms around her for another embrace. They held each other tight and made out soaking in the destruction around them. Looking down at the broad avenue below with the cum soaked eviscerated building Carrie said, "looks like you had your fun," as she broke off their kiss, "but now I am tempted to make up for some lost time with a few choice buildings around here. I am sure you will find something to occupy yourself in the meantime and I hope you enjoy the show. Maybe afterwards we can cap off our evenings with a grand finale.” Jeff nods as his monster meat slowly returns to form. The giants set off and plot their course.

End Notes:
Oh, by the way, which one's Pink?
Rockin’ Into The Night by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame
Author's Notes:

The duo enjoy a nice evening stroll before branching off towards some main objectives

Jeff and Carrie looked at the buildings downtown a few blocks away, none higher than even his midriff or her chest, and so many more slow-moving people to meet and use in their passions. The massive couple now made a b-line across the densely populated grid towards the only structures that could even attempt to rival their size. None quite lived up to this billing and soon many would have their heights greatly reduced. There was panic in the streets as the duo of titans bore down on the urban center. Their footfalls could be felt for many miles around, causing the worst damage closest to the epicenter of each step. The indirect impacts felt included many buildings collapsing for blocks around as the ground heaved several feet. Great cracks resonated on the streets rendering them impassable as some people and even smaller vehicles were swallowed by the schisms that appeared. People could not keep their balance as Carrie stepped off sequence from Jeff. Each of their unfathomable weights caused different damage patterns, felling many structures weakened from the others previous step. Even the various cars and trucks were not spared as whole streets of parked or driving vehicles bounced many feet in the air, crashing down damaging frames and flipping many higher profile SUVs outright. Hundreds of people were killed in collapsing buildings, as well as many more crushed by debris on sidewalks and in their vehicles. Some buildings up to thirty stories were not immune to having their structural integrity compromised by the passing leviathans. This was just ancillary damage compared to the impact craters the simple act of walking was creating.

The couple was moving at a lackadaisical pace covering ground at great relative speed. This in turn displaced a great amount of air as the near half mile bodies moved past and especially as huge feet thrashed the ground and lifted just as fast. The two were moving near the speed of sound but to the couple it was more like a slow walking pace as they tried to soak in the shifting landscape under their soles. As the streets narrowed the couple's feet were still just as wide and long and spared no one. Jeff's especially wide feet brought down a sheer impact with a force that put some meteorites to shame. His soles covered 330ft, wiping entire streets off the map as their 110ft width ensured rows upon rows of buildings on each side were similarly buried up to 100ft into the ground. Each step flattened hundreds of vehicles, people and dozens of buildings. But the air displaced by each step the couple took was having deadly effects as well. Vehicles and people who were not stepped on directly but were within a hundred feet of impact were blasted sideways into buildings and other objects, causing another ripple effect on the shrinking population. Many people were killed in this manner as pedestrians or passengers in their cars were thrown into buildings, but the nightmare was not over for those close by.

As the lovers began to lift their feet and move them forward, many structures were knocked over by enormous rising toes as debris began to rain down on those who were not directly stepped on with deadly results. The pits created by the giant's feet were far from empty as falling or driving into one would surely be deadly for the miniature population, dozens on each step would have no choice. At the bottom of these foot falls was hundreds of flattened vehicular remains along with cracked asphalt from former streets, deformed building materials and clothing from liquefied people. Being downtown now there were also new subway lines being exposed and flattened, killing thousands more after Carrie flooded the other line. But all the pulverized city remains were about to get a fresh layer on top as many flattened vehicles and buildings adhered to their dirty soles and were lifted skywards. Dozens rained down on the buildings and people below causing even more damage between the titans' steps. Most however were pasted to the couple's soles in wrinkles in their football field sized skin, to be pressed down under millions of tons on the next step unnoticed by the giants like the bugs that they were to them. Those who were unharmed or tossed slightly on the step down did not have their ordeals over yet. As they took their feet from the newly created pits, intact cars, trucks and people were suddenly drawn in by the air displaced once more. This time they were sucked towards their departing feet arching upwards, sometimes colliding with cars or debris from the other side. Many people and items were taken from the multistory buildings which were eviscerated with whole rooms exposed as the other halves lie buried beneath the otherworldly feet. Then came the 0g Wile E. Coyote moment when they looked down and saw the up to 200ft sheer drop. The whole mass ricocheted and tumbled down causing fresh debris to pile on the flattened bits. Vehicles crumpled on impact killing or injuring most passengers and people splattered on impact. Dozens were added to the body count this way from their departing steps.

The lovers took no time to watch the havoc they were creating as whole buildings cut in half would tumble into the pits from around the edges of their previous steps, causing further casualties. The buildings in this neighborhood were noticeably getting taller, placing them at more evocative heights for the two lovers. No need for rock paper scissors as it was Carrie's turn, and she was eying the fifteen to the 25 story buildings as the grid was now at the densest and the streets were the most packed. This area was where the most bottlenecks existed this time of night as the evening party crowd went out to the many ground floor businesses filling the streets and lots as others went to the skyscrapers for rooftop dinners, penthouses and parties. Others were working in some of the many area office towers as the financial engine never stops churning, even if the most notable churning for these workers on this night were on websites and tv stations showing the gigantic couple’s savory portions ending the lives of thousands of fellow citizens. They watched on social media as dash cams and some of the early ring devices went black or showing huge parts of anatomy bearing down before the screens cut out suddenly as the little vehicles and buildings were destroyed by the horny giants. The people on the highest floors were in a panic as they saw the monsters approaching after many earlier antics' miles away on the highway hours earlier, to the university and then the tunnel as it was fucked to pieces. Then the latest actions of Jeff using a tall building to jack off with Carrie’s precision along with the other tower being crushed between her naked bosoms. Now they began to rise even taller, and the massive monsters began to look even taller, soon overshadowing even those in the observation decks of the tallest buildings. Those views would only get greater as soon the level they were at compared to the lovers would put them at a very interesting height it appeared even from a few miles away.

Soon the people on the streets and inside stores, restaurants, offices and bars would start to feel tremors as the two enormous people on their various screens made headway towards them. This caused people to flood into the streets in panic making an instant gridlock as they had nowhere to go. Parking garages became bottlenecks and people higher up with some semblance of views saw the heading of the nude couple as they grew in size and could see the dust billowing and fires raging from their previous footfalls further back. The streets were now at their narrowest point, all one way and with the tallest buildings bracketing them. The highest skyscrapers in the city were very close by, and the many people on the rooftop atriums, bars and observation decks did not even need to feed quarters into the binoculars to get a full view of the two pale fleshy monsters now looking down at them even those on the hundredth floors. They would all have to crane their necks to get a look at the two lovers. Most eyes were drawn to the beaming Thai girl whose long flowing black hair moved little in the still night air. Many stared up at the largest pair of breasts on the planet, each still peppered with debris such as concrete, flattened mangled cars and a number of unfortunate bodies of earlier victims. Her nipples as massive as they were looked to have a large amount of red of them from the two stores that were crushed between the lovers embrace earlier. Further down her flat, pale stomach held many people, food court remains and various vehicles, all in different stages of dissolving and moving on in her digestive tract. But this was not visible to those who watched on, and eyes continued downwards towards what many wanted to see. Her thin forest of pubic hairs led down to a vagina that was very hungry, as it still held a lot of mangled, heated remains from earlier play, and longed to be filled once more soon enough. Below this was her smooth thin thighs which moved majestically through the air, and noted every step was followed by a tremor a few seconds later getting ever noticeable. It was hard to see past her knees as they knew each step was impactful regardless, from the clouds of dust rising and the areas around them going dark. Jeff also had his own viewers as well.

The taller of the two he soared half a mile into the night sky simply by standing. Though he was no stranger to being horizontal already and would do so again before the night is through. Besides the last time he was one of the main arteries out of town was filled past the breaking point with his massive erection, giving them a sperm donation that was more than ample to block any more people from attempting to use that tunnel ever again. But there was still one more tunnel he would amply fill before the morning came. For now, the little people craning their necks saw a man who was on a mission, and that mission was helping Carrie satisfy her building lust. To the tiny people looking up at the enormous titan there were plenty of things to draw the eyes. From his hair with a few blinking distant lights, a few may have guessed that those were suspended emergency vehicles from his earlier play. Past his brown eyes and gaping mouth as they looked to the man's neck, their jaws dropped as it appeared an entire freight train was dangling with some cars missing from his neck around his shoulders as if it was a normal person wearing a necklace. As the multi-ton locomotive bounced with his steps, they kept looking down his hairy chest towards a vast forest of thick pubic hairs. Seeing a number of specks and debris, it was hard to see that these were the remains of the former tower as well as dozens of ensnared and mangled vehicles of all types. This all paled in comparison to where a few red-faced people saw next, as a penis the size of a jumbo jet bobbled on every step, along with two ten story massive balls, hanging low and proud. The eye level of the tallest building only came up to this level, and much to their alarm, it kept growing bigger as it seemed to be heading their way.

Each step now shook most of downtown as subway cars derailed and tunnels filled in with shaking debris. Those that were directly stepped on of course as they would be exposed suddenly as the street level dropped past them sinking deep into their footsteps. A couple trains even had the misfortune of shooting out one of their holes and another into the side of Carries foot instep. The entire front car crumpled in half with the momentum as the rest of the people riding on board were thrown forwards. While most were injured and a few killed, it probably saved many as a fall into the hole or especially being directly stepped on would no doubt have flattened all underneath her. As Jeff stepped away from a couple of these new boreholes, one train could not stop in time as the tunnel ahead had suddenly dropped away and was exposed to 9pm darkness. They would not have a chance as suddenly being five stories underground meant they plummeted into a hole left by Jeff’s heel fifty feet down landing with a terrible crash into the pit of mangled debris killing many on board. The cars decoupled, folded in and rolled into each other in a heap, crashing into the hard ground on the far side of the impression over a hundred feet away. The pair was not aware of the ongoing destruction below, though were still clued in by the hundreds of popping tiny vehicles, and the familiar feel of buildings crumbling and folding around their vast soles. But now Carrie had found something to her liking and tapped Jeff on the shoulder.

“Do you see what I see babe?” She asked him. They paused as the skyscraper Jeff was eying was only a few steps away, but it seemed she had found something in this spot that drew her attention. He looked down scanning the scene and areas by his feet but was clueless as so many urban attractions could be what held his lovely girlfriend's current attention. “Can you drop me a hint perhaps?” he replied. "Well, I can do better than that." She spoke. With that she leaned into Jeff and reached for a train car dangling on his neck. The Union Pacific boxcar was dwarfed by her long slender fingers showing her true scale. She then aimed her prize at an intersection in front of a twenty-story building. The eighty-foot-long rail car landed squarely in the busy intersection with a devastating impact crushing a dozen vehicles ending nearly twenty lives with it. She certainly knew how to get his attention. "Oh, so something about that twenty-story office building then?" He noticed it had a rounded glass and concrete shape that he suddenly realized what his girlfriend's intentions were as he looked again at her face as she sized it up licking her lips in anticipation of what was to come. It was around six inches in height compared to the giantess and she could see many lights still on at this hour. Unbeknownst to Jeff, she had chosen this building on purpose for a couple of reasons. The first being she had been inside before, as the small blue Perdue Pharma logo made it stand out in her mind. She was glad to have not gotten that job however the year before as more of their morally disingenuous nature came to light. Now the perspective had changed entirely, and she was back for her follow up interview. And Carrie was sure that this time she would nail it.

As the goliath lovers looked down upon the truly dwarfed buildings downtown, Carrie dictated the next moves. "You seemed to enjoy your seat earlier hon, now I too think I will have one on this lovely little block. Be a dear and occupy some time with that jumbo jet of yours there with the tall thighscraper a few blocks away and afterwards we can meet up once more to round out this most wonderful day." Jeff now fully knew what her exact intentions were as the people far below either tried hopelessly to flee or rescue others from the precarious situations the giant's suddenly idle feet and the misplaced rail car had caused. With that incentive Jeff headed a few blocks away to the tallest building in the city to see how he measured up while Carrie got down to pleasure on this business. Meanwhile, Jeff picked up his feet again demolishing many smaller buildings with his eyes on the prize. Carrie in turn dropped to her knees, destroying a dozen buildings under each into some very deep impact craters. As she began to sink her shapely ass back onto her shins, her smooth thighs bracketed the dwarfed structure on both sides as her shins destroyed a few blocks worth of buildings, vehicles and general infrastructure under her hard bony lower legs. The pharma bros still working at this hour had a view of the world's biggest pussy, and before long they would have the grand tour.

Jeff's booming footsteps finally brought him to the pinnacle of the city skyline, and he was not particularly impressed. “So, you termites call this a mound?” He asked them. Carrie was not impressed or paying attention to his charade regardless to the thousands of tiny people around were simply raptured. A few of the more and less religious even believed it had come, and for all intents and purposes for them it had, and judgment day was at hand. Jeff and Carrie’s inferno sure did have many torturous levels. And Carrie was preparing to send hundreds to a dark, steamy echelon that nothing could prepare them for, as sacrifices to her lust. This would serve as revenge to the tinies involved as she saw it, only as a precursor to the only being who could properly sate her very whetted appetites. But this would indeed be a good warmup as she attentively sized up her prey, while Jeff goofed off close by at their scale, but even he would have trouble keeping his attention on the task at hand as many eyes and ears would be drawn to Carrie’s next moves. She never had been such a center of attention before as she tended to shy away from many people watching her, but soon many tens of thousands would get an earful and more than so many could handle. She lowered her head down, with deadly consequences for even this simplest of action. As she sat on her haunches completely dominating the tiny building between her thighs, Jeff too was sizing things up. The view for those within the building that dared make it to his crotch level were getting more than an eyeful themselves. Carrie would make the first move, as she now also readied herself to speak once more to those who had spurned many, herself included the year before. She was going to prescribe for them a whole new treatment, though the side effects would be quite unbearable for them, but she was not aiming for FDA approval.

End Notes:

The couple begin more body exploration

Brokedown Palace by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame
Author's Notes:

The two size up their opponents

Carrie did her best to bring her eye level down to that of the 20th story to gaze in on them, but this did more harm to those around the building than intended. Her warm shins and thighs had cut them off from the rest of the city in three directions, though between where they met was what they feared most. Looming over them was a pair of labia that meant business. Drooling a little with anticipation and strewn with colored specks that were left over from earlier play. A few of the office workers looking on could pick out a few items, a yellow crushed taxi here or half of a torn-up escalator there, even some shreds of clothing from deceased victims. But soon her great face appeared close to the glass and concrete facade of the building, though it was obscured by the black ropes of hair, and the noises from what it was doing at street level. As she brought her luminous brown eyes down to the level of the top floors, her soft, long black hair began to interact with the ground below. It was down past her shoulders but now as she hovered 200ft above the ground, an entire block had to deal with a nightmare scenario. The strands landed all at once, hanging 500ft off the top of her head, they quickly began to pile up in the block surrounding the building. 100ft of thick black hairs wreaked havoc around the block on the side of the building facing her torso. At her enormous scale Carrie's hair was eight inches in diameter giving them a heavy weight to them. The thick cables came down in bunches on the unsuspecting population below as the people inside the office building watched on the lower levels much to their horror, making them think twice about trying to escape.

People on the streets were mesmerized by the two giants terrorizing the city as they branched off, with the feminine monster suddenly looming above. She seemed to be focused on the tall office building above them but even at twenty stories, it was miniscule compared to her delicate features. Suddenly there was a mighty tremor as her knees impacted a few blocks away like twin meteorites. High above now there was her womanhood, which was on the move relative to their positions. An ass that could cover most any structure on the planet with room to spare, landed on shins and thighs that blocked off any escape as they now bracketed the street they were on. The vagina got a little closer now as the beaming beauty looked down upon them. Suspended above were thick black rope like hairs, that descended at alarming speed. The first few strands knocked pedestrians down and dented roofs on the traffic breaking windows and being a nuisance. But then the full torrent of her hair started to truly come down with devastating effects. Carrie had her attention on the building and was not even aware of what was going on beneath her chin. The weight of the strands added up and started to crush and suffocate people, and shattered glass deforming roofs on vehicles as they piled up. They press against first floor buildings around the intersection and roads around the building. They would go on to ensnare most trees, streetlights and even some cars and buses, trapping them in her cable like hairs. But those lucky enough to be trapped and not crushed would go for a deafening ride.

Jeff looked down at the tallest skyscraper in the city as he was directly over the hundred ten story structure now. Even at the it’s 1,200 ft height, the tower on top just made it to his pubic hairs, and the observation deck had a front row view of the world’s largest cock. On this lovely night the observation deck was full of people, many taking the express to watch the third digit on the elevator light up. Throughout the day the binoculars took in a record number of quarters as people packed in to watch two nude monstrously enormous adults indulging themselves in some quite lewd behavior at the expense of many thousands of their fellow citizens. As night began to fall after the two had pounding sex with Carrie on her hands and knees above the interstate leading away from downtown, the giants seemed to take a nap. Seeing how the distant tiny specks of vehicles were being dealt with in between them during their erotic display lured a few to the garage down the road. But many more could not help themselves but to stay and see what they did next. Whatever it was they knew that they would have the best view in the world. However, the behemoths would soon awaken and now seemed to split up.

The Asian woman heading to the shopping district as the giant man terrorizing the entertainment areas. They watched with unbreakable gazes as he made it to the tunnel next sealing off on exit from the city with his thick shaft as she relieved herself after thoroughly dismembering the downtown mall. The people began to notice that the distance between them and the giant couple was incrementally shrinking. Soon the couple had hooked up again around a pair of office towers that struggled to reach their legs. Though the building's struggles were multiplied when the brutish lovers made a game of seeing who could pluck the buildings from the ground the most intact. This was fleeting as soon the man let his girlfriend lick the roof of the building he was holding and then went on to use her seductive body to destroy the remainder. They then had a view of the raw power of Jeff's massive member as it impaled and fucked the second fifty story building with Carrie's assistance. As it lost height on every stroke, the people cringed as all the windows suddenly went from black to white as his thick seed filled the remaining half of the building. As the pair placed his makeshift fuck toy down, the people in the tower had their blood run cold. The giant couple looked directly at them as they were now heading in their direction.

As those in the city's tallest building soon started to feel the tremors from the lovers' steps, the woman broke off toward a smaller building as the monolithic man made a b-line for them. Even on the 110th floor, his whole torso was above them as a certain part of his anatomy was at eye level. The booming steps shook the building as he rose higher and higher in his final approach. They soon realized that they were his destination and were completely at his mercy and judging how he had already treated thousands of their former neighbors, being merciful was not on the agenda. Up on the observation deck the binoculars were useless as the flaccid cock before them was doing anything but hiding. Many specks from his earlier play were adhered to its length. Looking out at the large fleshy shaft suspended a few hundred feet away, they could pick out a few dozen various crumpled cars and trucks, office equipment, and even some clothing and mangled deceased people who were along for the ride all a thousand feet above the city. Never before had there been such a view of such a great masculine form, and it was only set to get more detailed as Jeff compared the height of the occupied observation deck to dick level and found it to be a match. Though he would try to enjoy himself it was his girlfriend Carrie who was truly stealing the show, and it was a spotlight he would gladly share with her.

As Jeff approached the pinnacle of modern engineering, Carrie sat there on her knees, hair strands terrorizing the people below, but her eyes were now level with the roof of her desired building. She eagerly licked her lips in anticipation, as her hair had effectively blocked the exits keeping hundreds stuck in the tower hoping she would lose interest. But Carrie had a deep itch to scratch, and this post would surely do it’s best to hit the spot. Her huge mouth breathed heavily as she ran her gigantic tongue over her wet lips. With a sigh, she exhaled; most of the glass windows fogged over as her moist breath wrapped around the building, obscuring the view for many but she would clear the windows so they could witness her next actions. She then stuck out her pink four-story tongue and leaned in towards the structure, making sure her motions were gentle so as not to harm her fragile plaything. Not yet at least. As she leaned in, she began to lick the sides and roof of the twenty-story building, slathering it in her viscous saliva. Those in the offices saw her gigantic tongue headed their way and feared the worst, but instead watched as her great pink wall wetly thrummed against the great glass structure blocking all the light from the outside world for a few moments. It was chilling seeing the bumps and ridges of her sopping wet muscular tongue in such great detail and proximity as there was a humming sound from the building's resonance from the friction. As her great lips parted a few even feared that she would eat the building whole, and those fears were not misplaced. However, it was her other set of lips that would be their main danger, and this danger would present itself shortly in dramatic fashion.

With the exterior of the building all covered in warm wet saliva, Carrie began to plot out her next move. Much to the temporary relief of the people on the ground the giantess lifted her head bringing with it the weighty black strands of hair that were terrorizing the streets around the building. They left behind dozens of vehicles with roofs caved in or flipped, people who were injured or had ceased moving, and debris strewn across the roadways. But humans are hardy creatures, and many were fine for now, trying to help those who were afflicted by her uncaring mass of follicles. Many were still looking up at the goddess as her hair brought with it many helpless passengers. Streetlights, trees, two buses, trucks, and a half dozen cars and trucks all lofted into the air along with another twenty people. Those who could hang on or were entwined were in for a hell of a ride. Carrie now had them right where she wanted, as the slick structure sat between her legs and was just about ready for her. With a sound amplified to the people below, she began to work the long fingers on her right hand down her flat tummy towards parts below. With a wet, slurping sound, she begins to preen her moistening labia in long strokes working up her moisture content. The smell of her arousal was palpable on the streets below, but this was only the beginning as she prepared to overwhelm the senses of the many people for miles around. She decided that now would be the time to address the little mites to let them know what they were in store for, and to stir up her loins once more as she watched them panic, unable to do anything about her actions.

“Hello again my small friends, you may not remember me, but I sure remember the nerve-wracking process of when I was to see you. I just wanted to show my appreciation to what you have done with your pharmaceutical company and thank you once more for not hiring me. As you can plainly see, I have moved on to much, much bigger and better things. All you have accomplished was harming many people both fiscally which is of little concern to me, but also physically, which is. Consider this your divine retribution, and trust me, you messed with the wrong goddess and since I got the full tour inside of your ill-gotten tower, allow me to return the favor and give you a tour inside me” Jeff stood at the skyscraper almost a mile away but gave his girlfriend a little golf clap for her speech, though he was supposed to be going at the landscape dominating building before him. She barely gave him a flustered glance but not even his antics could dampen her mood, as things were about to get much more damp in this particular neighborhood shortly. Carrie now rose to her knees once more and now began to try to aim her wet vagina at the twenty-story building as her great body cast its shadow over them. Adding to the chaos down below was that the main entrance's revolving door was blocked by an upside-down black Ford Expedition SUV that was tossed by her hair moments earlier. Her captive audience was going to be along for the ride whether they liked it or not.

Jeff now was torn, after all this was the biggest building in the region and here, he was looking down on the top floor, which was at a very evocative height for his relative anatomy. Not too far away, his girlfriend Carrie was about to ride a building that may not be as large as he was in his pelvic region, his jealousy was still slight. Besides, he would have the best view in the world and his deep love for Carrie meant her pleasure was his own. Before the night was through, he was sure he would gladly stretch her further than the little building could, but for now he wanted her to have her fun. Turning away for now he began to examine the great skyscraper before him. The top held a radio tower that was close to 100ft tall, to try to claim some sort of bragging rights over a number of other skyscrapers thanks to technicalities. These urban planning dick measuring contests held little weight to a man whose own towered over 90% of the structures in the area. Now to the task at hand, the gleaming pinnacle of municipal budgets gone mad, he would first deal with the metal towers on the roof. The cell and radio reception towers were probably spreading too much information about him and his lovely girlfriend's antics anyways, so those would have to go. Standing about the length of his pointer finger, Jeff used his said finger, middle and hub to pluck the tower from the roof of the building. The people on the observation deck were frightened to hear the sound of metal scraping and a loud crash from above as the metal tower was lifted from the roof as the red air traffic clearance light went off one last time. Jeff brought it to his left hand, as he wrapped it around his ring finger. The city was still looking good on him, much to the dismay of the population.

Those still on the observation deck trying to record or stream the giant couple soon noticed all the bars vanish on their devices as area cell coverage and Wi-Fi went out. The signal was lost when the tower was fashioned into more jewelry for the massive man. Not that the fleshy jet sized appendage was easy to ignore, but a few blocks away the sensual sounding woman was stealing the show once more. First her speech, then the loud licks she was slurping followed by a slow rumble as she shifted herself into position. It was a lot to take in, as they looked down at her, though in her kneeling position they were nearly at her eye level. Still the other monster standing closer to the building was also hard to ignore, and his looming form towering above the massive structure was the clearest danger presented to them. Watching his girlfriend's actions was having a physical effect on him as well, and those who were not distracted by the goings on a few blocks away, noticed the approaching danger. As the world’s largest cock expanded, Carrie began her descent. Those still on the observation deck were truly torn now as the main event began to unfold, but the growing danger was imminent as well. Jeff was still a little spent from the last load he unleashed in the office tower a little earlier, so he would save his last shot for the one being equipped to handle such a massive load. But first it was Carrie’s turn now to finally ride into the night.

The Grand Illusion by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame
Author's Notes:

Welcome to the grand illusion.

The miniscule people in the office tower could not see the danger looming above their heads now. The building was a little bit square to suit her needs, but she would pressure it into a more desirable shape she figured. Having moistened down the sides there would be less friction, but she had other tools to help accomplish this as well. Using the fingers on her right hand, Carrie began to stroke her moist lower lips, peeling her labia and getting herself ever wetter. Those on the ground who had survived her hairs earlier antics now could only watch as she played with herself in preparation for the next move. People stared up 500ft above the ground as her wide fingertips vanished into her dark, moist folds. Thousands of people froze in place, mesmerized by the goddess masturbating above them. The moment felt like an eternity for them but in reality, was a matter of seconds. Traffic was at a standstill all around the area still as the goddess looming above removed her very soaked fingers from within her. The ground began to shake now as she shifted her weight to get into a desirable position as she was ready for some action now and downtown would certainly have to redraw the maps after this.

Many people had their tranches broken as she removed her fingers from her moist hole above them with a slurping smack sound, and the ground began to shake in earnest making standing difficult. Carrie began to maneuver herself lowering her steaming cunt towards the doomed company building. There was a press by the front doors to try to escape but the large SUV was still blocking the main entrance, though soon this would buy those within some precious time. Her great outer lips just kissed the corner of the building, snapping the attention of over 100 people upwards as a new sound and rumble began from near the top of the building they were in. On the streets surrounding the building the most were now frozen in fear as her incredible womanhood made contact with the building above. Some people abandoned their stuck vehicles and ran in all directions fearing the coming touchdown, but many more were frozen in place waiting for the show, hoping the building that was now dwarfed by the massive woman above them would somehow stop her from touching the ground below. Others ran into adjacent buildings that were also under her inescapable shadow, as her ass was lowering over a whole city block with many dozens of buildings and several thousand people. The object of her affections was clear but there would be much more collateral damage on the way down.

Jeff now had a new ring to go along with his hair accessories and necklace, even if the latter would take away the regional record the skyscraper had held. But it would retain even less of its former stature soon enough. Inspired by his girlfriend's antics, Jeff’s shaft started to grow again, and soon it was pointing right at the observation deck like a cycloptic Frank Herbert sand worm, and already it had bored many wide holes into the surrounding areas. Silently, he lowered his hands behind the building, easily able to bracket it from the other side to hold it in place as the forces were about to be unevenly spread towards the top of the building. His two-hundred-foot-long hands wrapped a large portion of the lit building into a tan pinkish darkness as they covered ten floors a little lower than the observation deck's top floor. Many people were glued to the window, though the colossus was standing still it seemed his manhood was getting closer. Now sticking out it’s full 230ft length, Jeff was readying his next movements. He loved how the ten stories of concrete and glass felt cooling his warm hands down as they wrapped around a good portion of the besieged structure. Just as he was about to lean into the structure that barely made it past his mighty meat level, he was interrupted by a loud feminine moan a little way away. Carrie was making contact with the population in all new ways.

Feeling her lower lips just slightly start to kiss the roof of the structure, Carrie moaned loud enough to grab the attention of every person within miles, including the half mile man who almost made contact of his own. Carrie willingly was ignoring the whole kindergarten lesson of the square peg in the round hole, but corners were to be cut in this endeavor. This round hole certainly had more than enough weight above it to do the trick. She did her best to be gentle as the little building was wet from her earlier interactions with it. The cooled glass, metal and concrete felt like nothing she had ever experienced before as her great pussy lips spread across the rooftop. A few small crunches against her sensitive skin were the various antennas, water tanks and roof access doors which were all quickly crushed as her labia splayed across the top of the building. The office workers and custodians on the twentieth floor heard many loud crunches and scraping above them as the whole building shuddered. The white ceiling panels began to bow downwards and deformed as a few dropped onto the desks and computers below. Most people rushed towards the windows or stairs/elevators to make a much too late escape. The fluorescent lighting flickered as the shaking was already playing with the electrical connections. Trying to properly mount her toy Carrie continued to lower herself and used her fingers to part her lips just enough to start to envelop the phallic structure.

“And now,” she said triumphantly, “time for a magic trick. I will make this building disappear.” On the streets around the building pedestrians all watched in fear as the world's largest vagina made a loud wet touchdown on the roof of the building above. With a loud crunching, slurping sound, her twin labia began to open to reveal the chasm within. The smell of her lust was overwhelming to those around as the lice sized humans had their senses all stimulated by the descending goddess. Carrie now felt her steaming pussy lips stretching as they spread over the whole roof and started to crawl down the sides of the building. The people inside, especially those nearest to the many large windows on the facility, their views of the busy streets below were about to be forever altered. On the streets below people were frozen below some pointing as the noise commenced from above. All attention inside was grabbed as the top floor residents watched as the ceiling seemed to contact as tiles and light fixtures fell, some suspended by wires flickering as the windows had something dark and pink suddenly brushing past on all sides. Suddenly they were cast into darkness as the lights kept the building dimly illuminated as now the windows also seemed to bulge in. The vents had stopped working when the ac units were squashed by Carries flesh above, but the mass of flesh began to burst windows in the upper floors and the great pressure began to deform the structure. A number of office workers and custodians would be involved in the action first, but over a thousand victims lay under her great shadow, more sacrifices to her pleasure.

Jeff was not going to let his massive girlfriend have all the fun, though he was a little jealous of the twenty-story building she was about to ride. Though he certainly had the structure in length and as was becoming increasingly apparent, in rigidity and strength as well. He also knew Carrie was becoming aware of this too and he would gladly play this to his advantage soon enough. But he was a patient man and a little play while she worked herself into a frenzy would serve them both greatly. So, his attention returned to where his massive cock was pointing towards, and that was the top five floors of the skyscraper. As his hands wrapped around the opposite side of the high structure, he could not help but wear a smirk. These people must have been watching him and his girlfriend for a while. It may have been an advantage earlier on, but as the hours got late and the sun set, it made them a bigger target. The approach was agonizingly slow but soon it became apparent that the meandering route the couple was taking was drawing them ever closer to the large building they inhabited. Even from a great distance the scale of the humanoid titans became apparent, but it was only in the recent hour as the paths became more direct towards them culminating in the towering penis before them. Now two eight story hands blotted out most of the light over eight stories on the opposite side of the building, leaving the view of cockzilla as the last vestige of the outside world that they would experience.

Jeff began to lean forward, as he took his 747 in for a landing. The tremors from his massive body approach caused the elevator's brakes to automatically apply, making them stuck on the various floors, including one nearly full car at the observation deck level on the 105th floor. They would be fortunate to have a swift ending without seeing what caused their fate. For the others the rush on the staircase came too little too late. Still others would not even bother to try to run, their fates sealed as the piss slit became so large and close that it was both above and below the glass as he made first contact with the tall building. The metal and glass felt cool to his massive cockhead as it pressed and spread out. Windows bowed in briefly, even though the glass was a bulletproof composite, as the deformation worsened. It held for a few moments but suddenly burst inwards covering four floors on glass and some bent steel brackets. A few people who were still too close to the glass were knocked over or stuck under the debris as now a tan wall of Jeff’s dick entered the structure. The people inside barely had time to brace themselves as the massive monster mashed them into oblivion. The floor trusses tried to shift but the heavy steel simply bent now as their exit on the other side was blocked by Jeff’s hands. It was utter chaos on the top floor now, with people tripping over each other trying to get to the other end of the building or down the staircase as it shifted out of place. All the while his massive cock met very little resistance and had some unique sensations now tickling his hood. As he entered the building with force, he could hear that his girlfriend had a smaller building entering her with similarly destructive results.

Carrie had never had any inkling of what a deforming building would feel like inside her, but as the top floor was enveloped by her hot flesh it was a wild feeling like no other. Concrete crumbled and melted away exposing steel which warmed fast as well as all the glass she touched shattered to pieces. To the people inside however the perspective was one of pure terror. Some had ventured too close to the windows and after being covered in shattered debris were stuck as the edges of the structure were now a pink wall of wet horny flesh that was creeping closer to them. Soon a number of victims were dragged out the openings where the windows had just been and smeared to a pulp between the giantesses inner skin and the battered building. Those who were at a relatively safe distance for now from the windows watched in horror as darkness enveloped them as the shaking got even worse. The air pressure also rose as the massive vagina displaced it with many tons of woman still sinking from above. Floor after floor was dealt with in this way as her lustful pussy expanded to take in its new toy. She tried her best, but Carrie was so aroused that even with her wetness there was still a little friction and a few mini clenches that made loud noises to the core of the building cracking and straining. As she got further down, the corners started to become more rounded, sending more building materials tumbling inwards as she now had the top seven floors inside of her. She sank slowly savoring the induction but this only prolonged the misery of her newest toy. As she crossed this threshold the people at street level had not all accepted their doom and tried as they might to escape the huge landing area of all the skin closing in on 100ft above them. Some of the taller buildings in the area over twelve stories were some of the first things to go.

Ever since Jeff had pounded her earlier over the highway, Carrie had never been as wet as she had been on this day. The building within her now was taking on the brunt of this deluge, as more bits of masonry crumbled and windows all imploded, her inexhaustible fluids began to enter the fray. Down below outside the building no one seemed to know which way to go to escape the onslaught now starting to ramp up. First only the twenty-story building was being affected, but the roofs of many other buildings had her smooth skin looming just a few dozen feet away and sinking fast towards them. The initial building was already dropping some debris to the sidewalks around the structure, but her all-encompassing vagina took in most of the destruction at the moment, sending it inwards for now. As the corners of the building began a migration inwards from the unyielding vaginal walls of the great goddess, the casualty count continued to rise, though another great jump in the tally would be moments away. She had already half finished taking in the full structure and did what her bosses and former professors hated the most by not showing her work. Her calculations always seemed to prove correct regardless as she was clearly showing now by making a rather tall building vanish, with some room to spare. But she also knew how to fill in the rest, after her little vendetta was satisfied. Besides, her prior means of satisfaction was currently involved around that could reach its height and therefore taking it down several notches.

Jeff’s cockhead was now fully inside the building, taking up a third of the top four stories, and only a quarter of his length meant even though he was no math genius like Carrie, he could tell there would be some overlap that would not go in the building's favor. Stunned people were running out of real estate, climbing over cubicles and other office equipment as nothing seemed to impede the monster meat that was pushing past floor to ceiling. People were overrun and crushed many at a time as he continued on, only those in the observation deck could go unimpeded to the other side and watch helplessly as he advanced on them. The sensations on his sensitive meat were once more turning on the behemoth man as the whole skyscraper swayed from his raw power. People on the floors below the melee heard the noises above and were thankful to be out of the path of the shaft passing into the building, but the many who saw the fleshy tube passing above noted that hanging below was ten stories of testicles which would be even harder to avoid. He could feel the smallest of items breaking under him and being dragged along the floor his massive cock had not crumpled. Those felt even more interesting as the metal beams and wiring all crumpled ahead of him, as windows on the other side soon burst against his hands as tons of building materials and items were pushed against them by his own meat. Now, nearly three quarters of the way in, his massive cockhead bore down on those who were pressed up against the glass on the far side of the building by his hand. There was now no place left for them to go, and his massive fingers behind them were to be as unforgiving as his hard meat, with another fifty feet left to spare. This also brought his hairy wrecking balls to within feet of ten untouched floors of the building, setting the stage for another wave of destruction. The mini massacre however paled in comparison to the waves being unleashed by Jeff’s girlfriend a few blocks away, and he did not mind being outshone.

End Notes:

The show must go on

You Got That Right by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame
Author's Notes:

A little off the top

The lights of the city on the top eight floors of the building had been replaced by dark pink wet walls that slid past and seemed to be closing in on all sides. Miraculously many of the lights were still on at this point as the white bulbs were one of the only things casting a glow on the pink maelstrom raging outside the claustrophobic confines of the office tower. Many fluorescent tubes were also falling out of the ceiling as well, as the shape of the building itself was warping by her play, some dangling by their wires, popping the tubes on the ground in a glowing shower of sparks. This left the floors in a true darkness that was all the more freighting by the other lesser senses being so overwhelmed by the scents and noises occurring. Outside of the building, Carrie's shapely ass was starting to interact with the radio antennas and satellite dishes on the many twelve story buildings around. The panic on the street level was reaching a fever pitch as her womanhood slid ever closer and her skin began to make first contact on dozens of adjacent buildings. A few streets over near the descending right butt cheek of the giantess, there was a helipad on the tenth floor occupied by a white and yellow Bell business helicopter. The pilot was trying to take off in panic as the red lights to mark the edge of the metal structure were still illuminated. The passengers were slow to get on board and the twin rotors were warming up, but the prospect of escape was dimming as her pink posterior started to envelop the entire horizon. The two-point safety belts would be rendered moot momentarily.

Jeff continued his penile assault on the massive structure as the top floors were being crumpled into his waiting palm. He still had another fifty feet of his shaft left to go, but he was running out of real estate in the building and was about to punch through to the other side. The trapped people were doing the best that they could to make room, but the massive cockhead was obliterating everything in its path. Even the reinforced staircases and elevator shafts complete with cars were no match for his meat as it barged its way through. The ten floors below had their own visitors knocking on the windows about to begin their own path of destruction. As his humongous hairy balls hung down, his massive cocks assault brought them against the building. Jeff paused for an instant to feel the cooled metal and glass against his sweaty testicles. He pulled out his cock ten feet to gain a little momentum for the next thrust. To the trapped people inside this would be their final moments. Trapped like sardines against the far side of the building, there was no way out except in pieces, their sole purpose being to elicit a giant’s arousal. The ten floors below his thick shaft saw the wall of his tan, hairy balls press against the windows blocking out any external light. They pulled away for a brief instant, but these mighty ten story wrecking balls would make a return trip with catastrophic results. For any people fortunate enough not to be currently pinned down facing their demise via the giant lover's genitals, it was hard to decide which one to watch.

Carrie was about to make her pitch to draw more attention at street level, as she lowered herself down into first contact with multiple structures over several city blocks beneath her dominating rear. The tickling sensations of these would soon begin but with the small building doing its best to fill her vagina, it would be hard to focus on any one of them. The tiny helicopter had barely lifted off its helipad before it was rudely pressed back down onto it from above with force as Carrie sunk down further on the building with her all-encompassing womanhood. The long stretches of streets below her cheeks were in full panic now as the tops of several buildings made contact with her smooth skin. As they smothered all the rooftop gardens, pools, access doors, antennas, dishes, heavy HVAC units and water reservoirs, all manner of debris rained down on the streets below. To the five people in the chopper, the slim prospect of hope was extinguished as the rough landing back on the helipad attested to. The rotors exploded against the ridges of her skin as her ride gave her goosebumps, but she did not even notice. Next the fiberglass shell began to compress down as the skid had more weight than it was designed to bear, splitting in opposite directions. Unable to escape the deformed doors the peoples last moments were spent in terror as the little shell collapsed around them into the helipad, Carrie’s uncaring ass had taken its first victims. In the following seconds over two thousand more would join.

Jeff’s shaft was so wide, over half the floor was obliterated with only maybe twenty feet on either side left to press against the windows or exterior walls and pray the angle of attack did not change. As the rigid ridged cock slid past, the sound of many things breaking against it drowned out all other noise with a deafening sound. They could feel the heat radiating off of it along with the breeze from it rushing past along with a hint of the fresh air outside as there was a major circular hole to the outside of the building. After he held back for a few seconds he began to press forward again. Dozens of tiny people watch helplessly as the gigantic cockhead surges forward, pressing them against the windows on the far side of the building along with debris from his passage. The struggle was short lived as all were crushed to death between his rock-hard cock and the windows behind, as parts of the building broke through them into his waiting palm. Pressing his tip against his palms crushed the debris ball even further, grinding the people and office equipment into a bloody oozing paste. The remaining shell of the top five floors now had lost its structural rigidity and was being partially held up by the giant's penis inside, but the moment he broke through the other side another wider, taller demolition apparatus would ensure the building would be forever decapitated for the world to see.

As Carrie now passed the tenth floor, half of the building she rode was within her tightening grip, sans hands. The blue logo on the outside of the office building had long since been smeared down the side, as the walls continued to contract, and mesmerized individuals watched her own pink walls slink past. Outside the building much more carnage was occurring as dozens of structures now made contact with her smooth, unrelenting skin. No matter the construction material or engineering methods could hold even the slightest resistance to Carrie's unrelenting downward momentum. Floor after floor of dozens of buildings collapsed in showers of debris on the crowds and traffic below as her ass and thighs took over the night sky. The helipad collapsed into a pile of twisted metal along with one very flat former helicopter into the building below. As she enveloped more and more of the tiny pharmaceutical company building, she was careful to try to be gentle so as not to squash her toy before some semblance of release. As she now had the top twelve stories inside her, the top levels had been squeezed to three quarters of their original size. To the people trapped inside the lobby by the SUV she overturned with her hair earlier, they were unsure what was going on. People just outside the building were looking up at something when the building started shaking. Power flickered a few times but had stayed on for the most part, but the vibrations were only increasing. At first people were trying to run away from the office tower, but now they were returning trying to get in. The people inside watching this scene were truly befuddled by this behavior, but the answer was going to reveal itself with devastating effects. Some strings of whitish fluid started dripping down exterior doors and windows, even though precipitation had not been in the forecast. Another flood was coming soon.

All of his rough play caused the massive structure to sway and tilt a little, but it had been designed to bend not break. The engineering was testing this theory now as Jeff’s actions were inflicting a heavy toll as his load bearing member had recently spent itself on the multitudes of traffic in the former city tunnel earlier. However, as his cockhead burst through the other side of the building and the rest of his shaft entered, his massive wrecking balls swung back with a vengeance. With a loud crash that shook the entire remaining floors, ten stories of windows shattered at once as Jeff's hairy balls entered the building. Unlike his long johnson, these were as wide as the entire building, and therefore all the more devastating. To the dozens of people trapped on these floors, they rushed away from the windows upon impact, but many were overtaken and crushed by their uncaring advance. It kind of tickled Jeff as his massive hairy balls obliterated everything in their path, smashing tons of office cubicles, desks, computers and inner walls. With his long shaft all the way inside the building and his coily pubic hair and mound now pressed against the tall structure, he stopped so as not to topple the whole thing. His hanging testicles had gotten halfway into the building stopping just short of a few elevator shafts and staircases. Feeling all sorts of tiny articles crumbling against him, he began to withdraw his manhood to survey the damage. Many survivors were huddled against the windows on the top five floors on either side as the monster penis reversed course. On the other half of the ten floors below that, people at the windows watched the bottom of the cockhead recede from the giant's palm and back through the building as the balls that chased them there moved away. All this relief would be short lived.

As she got closer to the ground below, more and more buildings began to press against her unrelenting soft skin. It felt amazing having close to seventy buildings of all sizes now shrinking floor by floor under her, but her main focus was on one who only shrunk inwards for the time being. The sky continued to fall from above, tons of displaced building materials fell onto the helpless people below as Carrie took in the remaining floors of the pharmaceutical company. Now with only five stories to go, the building's structural integrity was in serious question. Almost every building for several blocks was touching her great ass as it descended further, a few already toppled onto the streets below but would only compact more. The panic on the many streets below was now absolute, with the entire sky now gone, replaced by the last thing a few thousand people would ever see. They watched helplessly as she enveloped floor after floor of the office building vanishing before their eyes, hoping she would be satisfied riding less than the full 200ft height. But if anything, that they had seen or heard this evening had taught them was that Carrie was near insatiable at this scale save for one larger structure currently embedded in a skyscraper blocks away. Many watched her wet labia spreading themselves in intricate detail and sliding down the completely dwarfed structure. People inside the building had endured the assault for agonizing minutes now and it was only the opening volley. On the lowest floors the shaking was only increasing as was the opaque fluid streaming past the windows. They also noticed the sheer chaos in the streets around the building with people scrambling over each other and stuck traffic with cars and trucks mounting curbs and hitting each other, running over pedestrians trying anything to flee the mysterious assailant. In a few seconds the beast would reveal herself, and this would only be the first of many transits up and down.

Jeff began to withdraw his monster penis from the skyscraper to inspect the damage. He was careful not to drag down too much more of the building yet though his cocks' enormity made the task nearly impossible. As foot after foot of his one-eyed monster pulled out, it dragged with it tons of building materials, office equipment and some living and deceased office workers. Some misplaced items and wounded people suddenly found themselves riding on top of his rigid meat alongside rolling computer chairs and fax/copy machines in states of disrepair. Most others though had their worst fears realized as they found themselves plummeting the quarter mile down at terminal velocity to the buildings and streets below. Miniscule papers as well fluttered down with others adhered to the shaft of his meat. His large hairy balls also brought with them some parting gifts as well, including a couple office workers now clinging to the hairs for dear life with an unforgettable view of the city along with a gaping hole in the building they had just recently occupied. The ten-story hole may not have been as deep as the one from his rigid cock and the punch through above, but it nearly took up the entire face of the building. As the last dozen feet of his cockhead was withdrawn, Jeff took a look at what he had wrought on the mighty structure. The people on the top five floors now could see clear across to the other side of the building, each floor cut off from the other side by a fifteen-story drop. They stayed huddled against the windows and could only wait for the giant's next move. They would not have to wait long. Jeff looked down at his meat and at the specks of debris his wide shaft now held. Lots of ceiling tile squares, desks, steel beams, and a few writhing people in varying states of injury. He then turned his gaze towards the eviscerated skyscraper. It was quite a sight. The large round hole above another square hole taking up the top fifteen floors, exposing sparking wires, broken walls, staircases and damaged streaming water fixtures cascading downwards to the crisp spring evening.

By now the flow of her juices were blocking the few remaining intact windows. With most of them shattered above the fifth floor, their blockage would only take away the view for the tiny people inside momentarily. It also would spare them from seeing the final agonizing moments of thousands upon impact as they struggled just outside the building on the stone staircase and streets surrounding the plaza. A number inside had now caught glimpses of what was above them in the reflective surfacing of neighboring buildings as they shrunk, along with the sky becoming a rather odd color. As the skin of her round ass blocked the sky around the building, her smooth thighs bracketed the front. This would leave a safer corridor upon impact, but the panicking crowds had little time to judge where this area would be in the shifting landscape. Most would incidentally stumble their way into the impact zone incidentally though a few on purpose. By now her horny juices had smeared every remaining intact window on the building as she was now nearing the final three floors. As more and more debris rained down on the streets around the many compacting buildings, the tallest trees were the next items to meet her looming posterior as the streetlights still lit the scene below them in an eerie orange glow. The noise was now constant at street level as panicked people made peace with their impending doom as nothing now could stop her descent, the divine giantess had a taste for lust, and she was going to fulfill her erotic desirers at the expense of thousands. Carrie's juices were really flowing now as the upper floors of the building had shrunk further, and her juices began to trickle at first, then mass the further up in the structure. Coming in through the shattered glass windows and through crumbling walls, it filled the entire building up with her inescapable scent. She was ready for landing as she let out a high pitch moan feeling so many sensations within her about to culminate in an impact the likes of which the city had never seen.

Jeff heard Carrie gasp a few blocks away followed by a sultry high moan. She was on the cusp of making the first touchdown and completing her insertion of the building she was riding. He was tempted to leave his hands on the skyscraper and watch for a bit but on the other hand he supposed he did not want to leave the tinies hanging, literally, in the exposed offices and from his hairs far above the city. Besides like any good barber he might want to even out his damage and take a little more off the top. To the remaining survivors on the observation deck, the final thing they would see would be the fleshy silo sized manhood of Jeff rushing at them in mere moments, which allowed them to relive their evenings one last time as they stood on the truncated floor decks and backs to the glass and metal beams behind them. Many had arrived hours earlier and been transfixed as day turned to night at the raw sexual power the two giants possessed. Little did they know then they would be involved. The number actually increased as the two continued to make news reports and other terrified media. When the direction of the two became, apparent many did try to flee. But dozens too late including twenty riding a downward elevator that was flattened against its shaft and his, blasted out of the building into his waiting palm. The rest had barely made it to safety on this momentary life raft, noting him adjusting his angle to point his tall piss slit directly at the five floors that bordered the wormhole bored through the entire building. They could only embrace at what they helplessly knew was coming, and sure enough almost in slow motion due to his gargantuan size, Jeff leaned in for one more glorious hole.

Sweet Leaf by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame
Author's Notes:

Quick warning for some waterworks and the usual giant couple hijinks, do enjoy.

Carrie only had a few floors to go now, she could feel the grid of streets starting to come into play as all began to take her shape. The crumbling rectangular buildings had more feedback as they were compressed at the angles of her smooth skin. The tallest trees began to splinter under her weight, tickling and briefly poking her as limbs fell onto sidewalks and vehicles parked below. This in turn injured and pinned many pedestrians and bent frames of the cars so doors would not operate, as the pink mass approached the streetlights that were now the only light source outside the tiny headlights below. As the buildings that were taller and more voluminous became two story piles of rubble, they were giving her smooth skin a bit more feeling. But even the seemingly hard ground beneath the struggling masses of people was a can of corn for a goddess. Nothing would even remotely impede her pleasure other than her choice of target itself as it would need to put up at least some token resistance to her advances so she could get off. Everything else around it for a few blocks would soon be pressed deep into the soft earth outside this building for now, those inside may have been envious of the quick way out in retrospect. The first touchdown was now mere moments away. Few within miles would not be aware of this fact either.

Jeff knew it was rude to point, so he shifted his position on his firmly planted feet on the streets and former buildings far below. He wanted to try to be precise and even out the mess he had caused. The huge gaping hole that went entirely through all 180ft of the building along with the ball battered floors below obliterated almost halfway through the entire length as well to make it fifteen uneven floors in states of partial ruin. To the huddled survivors on the observation deck and the fewer office workers and custodian below clinging to five floors of crumbling building and thin, translucent windows to a near quarter mile drop, the readjusted angle of the massive schlong meant doom was inevitable now. Without so much as a word Jeff began to lean in again to eviscerate the titanic structure. This time he was moving a little faster than before, though the main meat of the building had already been turned into Swiss cheese earlier with the massive hole in the middle. The end was swift for the huddled mass of people on the one side of the observation deck. This time Jeff forgot or did not care to put his hands on the other side of this tower face, as his five-story cockhead made a heavy impact again on the besieged building. Now Jeff felt the crumbling of the remaining walls and even his sensitive skin felt the wetted squishing of another fifty people being splattered between his sensitive foreskin and the glass behind. Some unlucky souls survived the assault as the glass shattered behind them, many already mortally wounded. It was then that they would suffer the quarter mile drop down to the streets and buildings as debris rained down over a couple blocks. While he was still very deeply inside the building still, the people on the other side pondered their fate as a great whoosh of air surged past as Jeff’s long shaft demolished another third of the top floors. It seemed the giant was momentarily distracted again, as his balls got to feel the familiar resting spot of the gouged-out skyscraper. It was soon apparent what had granted them a few more precious seconds.

This was finally it, the tiny pharmaceutical company office tower was about to completely vanish from view, but Carrie did have a special place for it. The miniscule people on the streets could feel the heat now radiating off her warm, endless skin. The tiny goosebumps and barely perceivable hairs began to brush up against the light poles now as the last two stories of all the buildings around were collapsing on themselves. Suddenly the lights all went out on street after street as all the orange and white street lamps came crashing on the frantic throngs of people and stalled traffic. The roofs of the tallest box trucks and buses were getting dangerously close to the giantess now. Near the center of her desires, the flow of her juices was becoming a hazard to those who were desperately trying to reenter the building for the possible safety that it represented. No one inside in the lobby or atrium could see out the windows now as her cum flowed down the sides of the building. It drenched the people so desperate to escape before but get back in now. They clambered over one another and suddenly found themselves unable to breath, entombed in the prodigious flow. The black SUV blocking the door earlier was now completely smothered in almost fifteen feet of her love juice. The whole tower was filling her well enough, Carrie thought, but she could tell she was nearly on the ground now as her cute ass was about to hit the streets. The top of the building had narrowed markedly from the friction at the corners from her rounded skin, further emphasizing that there was still space left to be filled inside her as she tried not to tense her inner muscles yet, as to shrink it further. But this was only the initial drop down and she knew she would have to ride the structure to get much out of it. It would take a delicate touch, meanwhile her boyfriend was being anything but. As the second-floor windows shattered inwards, panic on the blocks around this now barely visible tower reached their zenith as her great behind hovered mere feet above the tops of the thousand or so trapped vehicles, and many thousands more victims who were already crushed inside the last floor of dozens of buildings that were up to thirty stories or more moments earlier.

As he heard the sheer destruction from his girlfriend's nearby ride and seeing the dust billowing from around her posterior made him first chuckle but seeing that longing look on her face also caused his mighty cock to tense up momentarily. This extra rigidity was more than part of the skyscraper he was currently busting through could bear. The quick pulse of his shaft lifted the entire roof off of the battered building momentarily. On the corner of the observation deck cut off by this latest thrust, eight survivors were just missed as those next to them moments earlier were smeared against the building to suffer the long drop. Now they could feel the heat and musky smell coming off Jeff's meat as it was dangerously close. From outside there was a loud feminine moan again and suddenly the floor beneath them shifted upwards as if it was being lifted. It was the long shaft next to them further stiffening lifting the entire roof of the building and the five eviscerated floors still attached; cut off by his balls below. A few fell to his seemingly pillowy balls, but with nothing to grip on in the slope, the two fell to their terrifying deaths far below. Noting the temporary weight on his cock, he once again withdrew his manhood. This time it took over two thirds of the roof and a section of the building with it. He did not know this also brought six horrified riders with, but that would not last long. As his fat cock momentarily softened from the hardness Carrie inspired. The entire roof, passengers and all fell over a quarter mile, landing with a loud crash on top of his planted right foot. It crumbled into pieces on impact killing all six but was barely perceivable to Jeff as he watched the flight with bemusement. Looking back at the remaining partially intact corner of the building, he did not take long to decide what its fate would be.

And now for the moment she’d all been waiting for, Carrie’s wet pussy made its final push to completely envelop the pharmaceutical company tower that had spurned her the year before. She decided that using them all as a buildo and fucking them to death would be a just dessert for her treatment there. Terror gripped the populace in their last moments before the big crush. On the roads and infrastructure surrounding the soggy building her smooth skin began to make contact with the taller box trucks and buses now, hopelessly mired in the traffic in what would be their last moments. Close to 2,000 people could only brace themselves as the final few feet between Carrie's warm all-encompassing skin and the cold hard ground shrank. All at once metal began to deform and windows shattered all around as shocks groaned with tires bursting like rapid fire bullets. Drivers and passengers alike inside hundreds of cars and trucks pointlessly braced roofs as they crumpled downwards as others gunned engines that were far overmatched with tires spinning and chassis pinned to the pavement below. Pedestrians on the sidewalks fared no better as they could now touch the lowering leviathans tuchas as the concrete below bracketed their fleeting existence. The noises were deafening with the anguished screams from bones breaking, car horns cutting short and metal deforming downwards. Her great ass was now inches from the ground as a thousand vehicles were nearly completely flattened as a few thousand more people had their last breaths squeezed from them. All was pressed deep into the ground as her weight was distributed between her cheeks with only one battered building remaining albeit now completely hidden from view inside her vaginal cavity. A piercing moan rang out over the desolate city, Carrie had landed and now prepared to ride her prize for all it was worth.

Ever since Jeff had banged the highway tunnel and masturbated the fifty-story office building into a cum filled 25 floor dick toy, his natural urges had once more turned more urinary. Feeling the rising tides within his lower gut, his bladder could use some evacuation much to the chagrin of those around the mighty structure. The remaining survivors on the last quarter of the observation deck huddled against the remaining floor and windows knew that they were living on borrowed time. After surviving the initial assault that punched the hole in the formidable skyscraper followed by the roof and opposite side of the level being decapitated, they could only await whatever fate befell them. As the giant turned his torso in their direction it dawned on the tinies that it was now pointed directly at them. Little did they know he would not move forward for his next actions, just adjust his aim. Jeff's plumbing was about to be cleared once more from his recent emissions. He was spying the lopsided nature of the devastated top fifteen stories of the skyscraper and decided that he knew the best way to even it out. What was better was that he would not gross out his girlfriend a few blocks away as she was quite distracted by her current activities. Her own fluids were causing some flooding as well but only one building for blocks around would feel the effects as the rest were sat on without much thought given. Jeff broke the silence stating “Just a little more off the top” to the bewildered survivors. It would be the last thing dozens of people would hear before the flood.

Carrie’s precision had paid off, as her wet pussy lips slammed into the ground with a wet crash and spread out of the plaza and roads surrounding the building her vagina finished enveloping. This moist skin alone crushed fifty vehicles and close to a hundred more fleeing people. Inside the lobby of the building the fight to escape ended swiftly as her labia made their touchdown around them. All the windows and doors burst inwards along with a musty scented rush of fluids past most people's ankles. Many shoes were ruined instantly but what they saw outside was far worse. The overturned SUV outside the door was replaced by a hot pink wall of her inner skin as she felt the cool metal trinket instantly flattening under her clit. The large vehicle that was blocking so many from escaping moments earlier now was buried under two stories of her most sensitive flesh. Dozens of people in the lobby were rethinking those escape plans as the lights flickered but somehow the power remained on for the time being. Total darkness now enveloped the building and an eerie quiet as they were cut off from the outside world. Carrie felt amazing now as the building did a fine job of filling her, it’s crumbling details and retaining walls were being put to her test, but she was careful not to tense herself too hard or her grip might squish her new toy under the immense pressure. She could no longer feel the varied cityscape surrounding it however, as her sexy ass had completely crushed several blocks of buildings, people and vehicles. They soon took on her ambient temperature as the area surrounding the building was molded into her shape of twin depressions. Bracketed between her thighs were the lucky few hundred who had survived this assault for now but had been knocked flat by the tremendous tremor caused by the nude skyscraper of a woman making her touchdown. The shaking was only getting started.

With a sigh, Jeff once more began to relieve himself directly towards the damaged skyscraper before him. He never tired of watching the sheer devastation even the simplest of motions he and Carrie caused in the tiny city around them. His jet blasted from his piss slit, overshooting the tall building as his urethra expanded and the volume of urine increased exponentially. Almost two miles away a putrid acrid rain fell on the tortured population that became a torrent in his path as the stream straightened but would cut off sharply soon much to their relief. This sharp cutoff though would exact a heavy toll at the expense of the tallest building in the city. The people on the eviscerated observation deck were transfixed on Jeff's slit as it sprung to life shooting first a trickle but soon a stream above their vulnerable location. Seeing the warm, rushing stream going over them, the giant brought his hand towards his long schlong to adjust the aim. The PSI from a blast out of the world’s strongest water cannon far paled in comparison to what Jeff unleashed on the tallest building taking seconds to shrink its height at the expense of many hundreds of lives. A simple act for a giant, a devastating result far beyond what he could imagine or see just how far the impact went. The quarter roof and observation deck survivors' last moments were at hand, as the stream cut through the building like butter. No poncho could stop this deluge, the speed of the vast volume of liquid first hit the remaining roof above them cutting right through. The people had no chance as Jeff adjusted the stream down towards the thick of the structure. They were obliterated, dying instantly torn to shreds as their remains were blasted further into the city. Only more casualties would follow as floor after floor was being sheared off, tumbling downwards towards the streets and buildings below as a soggy torrential mess. The latest flood was only beginning as his prodigious flow continued, though this was not the only bodily fluid accumulating as Carrie was causing her own sensual mess.

As her nether lips spread themselves across the streets and plazas surrounding the vanished building, she could feel tiny details poking and struggling against her sensitive skin. Her labia bulldozed everything; a pink mass wetly overtook all they touched via their sheer enormity. The tiny crumpling vehicles, the hundreds of flailing and twitching limbs, the various detritus one would find on a city street, all serving one purpose now, and that was to arouse this skyscraper of a woman. Using her expert precision, Carrie slowly lifted her pussy back up the building now and took a peek at what her inner flesh had done. While she could not see all the intricate details even from her perspective, she could tell that the area had been thoroughly devastated. Only five of the twenty stories remained inside her, already the top two had shrunk significantly and were not long for this world. For blocks around the besieged company, nothing remained standing as streets were filled with multicolored flat rectangles representing former vehicles pressed into tarmac bracketed by flattened piles of rubble all neatly pressed in her posterior's shape. In the blocks between her devastating smooth thighs, people trying to gather themselves looked on in horror as her cute ass had all manner of crushed debris stuck to it, some falling a hundred fifty feet down becoming further mangled. The rest would not be suspended for long, but the true terror was from the perspective of those inside the embattled Perdue pharmaceutical office building.

Jeff continued to relieve himself as the tallest building in the region was shrinking without him having to touch it. It was not long before the top five floors were completely sheared off though they were already down to a quarter of their original size thanks to his colossal shaft slicing through. Obliterated, the piss-soaked concrete, and debris caused more death and destruction falling on the city far below. The next ten stories were already half destroyed by his advancing balls earlier but put up more of a fight. Almost a hundred people were trapped amongst the rubble in these levels with staircases and exits blocked as they awaited their fates. As his balls pushed against the building earlier, walls had deformed meaning many office doors were jammed and could not be opened trapping many who were unaware of the proceedings. To them it inexplicably sounded like a river was rushing by along with the sounds of destruction which were getting closer. Suddenly, the flickering lights and hvac system started to leak a familiar but foul liquid that quickly became a torrent as the ceilings were blasted off. Soon the walls themselves and everything was in motion as his firehose blasted through the thick structure like it was made of fine sand. Those who were not crushed by the sudden shift in momentum or debris traveling at hundreds of miles per hour found themselves wounded and tumbling a quarter mile towards the lights of the city below where they were splattered against the cold hard ground, buildings and vehicles. Some of his flow was now going down the front windows of the structure, flowing down like a yellow waterfall, but the real chaos unbeknownst to Jeff was internal as all the elevator shafts and stairwells became raging rapids towards the lobby below. And he still had five floors left to go and plenty of ammunition for the task. Luckily a few blocks away his girlfriend Carrie was still distracted as her own fluids would start picking up their volume too, as the population continued to shrink via the giant couples' whims, and it was only a matter of time before the two would reunite in catastrophic passions spelling the doom for many more.

Rock And Roll All Night by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

It was now 10pm and the panic amongst the population had reached a fever pitch as both the giant woman and man were making simultaneous assaults on their intended targets and beyond. Long gone were the highway and tunnels leading out of town as the two had made would be escapees' part of their sexual play, completely jamming all the remaining roads in the area making the survivors sitting ducks that the two were sure to involve in another round of hormone fueled lust. The shopping mall was preyed upon heavily by the Asian girl as she ate her way through the food court before turning the remaining of the once foreboding structure into her own personal toilet. Next the pair hooked up again having a contest turning the two tallest twin structures in the city into rubble in her tits and a cum soaked sex toy for him. Now the woman had mounted a fresh building demolishing blocks more under her cute ass as she began to use it to masturbate. The man on the other hand went to the tallest skyscraper in town which up until recently made it to his junk, and after poking several holes in it with his massive cock, he now resorted to urinating on it to reduce the height even further. Many thousands had already lost their lives in the monstrous couples play, most under their unforgiving feet as they walked but countless more ended up smeared between their savory portions during their sexual play and still more in the bellies of the beasts, to be slowly dissolved as food for the pair. Nothing was spared by the lovers as the landscape around the city was moved down to the bedrock itself. Leaders were dumbfounded and action lacking as the pair had already cut off most means of escape and both of them standing nearly half a mile each meant little could be done to stave off whatever desires the two had in store.

To the tiny office workers inside the pharmaceutical building, Armageddon had come in the form of a giant woman's vagina, though many within the imposing structure were not completely sure what exactly was happening, and many would die never knowing. Lights flickered and office furniture fell, oblivious to the utter pandemonium taking place beyond the four trembling walls. In the uppermost floors the sounds and shaking was unbearable as furniture moved and surged across the floor. Also it seemed the air pressure was rising as ears popped and the hvac systems sputtering in and out sounded almost like they were flooded. This too brought in a scent familiar to some but many questioned this judgment as they tried to brace walls and bookcases from completely emptying their shelves. All of this action was of course futile. Others trembled and huddled in fear, not even able to stand as the whole world seemed like it was preparing to collapse around them. Those on the middle and lower floors who were trapped heard the sound and rumbling go down but then seconds later lifted back above them on all sides. This would only go on to continue and would increase in frequency and violence. Electricity began to have more frequent interruptions and the networks all went down at once. The only clue they would receive were slightly muffled but feminine sounds emanating from outside at a considerable volume. These began to be pierced with sounds seemingly of arousal. As the pace built these would only increase in intensity and volume, reaching a fever pitch. It would all be over soon.

There was also another flood occurring on the other side of the densest portion of the city. This yellow precipitation focused strongly on the soggy skyscraper that dominated the skyline. The dignity and now the very elevation of the building were being diminished before an astonished population's eyes by a man who rose far above the shrinking top levels. Jeff was getting a kick out of the utter devastation his simple action was having on the building. To the tiny people trapped in the offices hearing the torrents getting closer, the stream made a grand entrance from above, shredding the building itself around them. Down in the lobby the evacuation was progressing slowly through the revolving doors. There was a splashing sound now as the outside windows had a stream of yellow liquid streaking down first in a few lines but soon in sheets. While this growing waterfall distracted many from a more ominous internal threat that also started as a trickle. Far overhead from the lobby and atrium the tops of several elevator shafts and staircases were getting lower under tremendous pressure. As Jeff’s flow sheared floor after floor off the top of the buildings, his piss now was caught in and flooded the elevator shafts and turned the staircases into raging rapids. Earlier, while one of the express elevator cars was squashed against his meat when he poked a few holes in the structure, the other was also full of people heading down towards the lobby, when a scary drop was saved by the brakes as the car stopped between floors. As the lights came back on, close to thirty people were stranded in the cramped tight space. Little did they know how precarious their situation was as the lines above had been cut along with several stories and an unnatural funnel would direct a copious amount of fluid their way.

Carrie now hovered 150ft above the ground, still attached to the one standing structure for blocks around, as the final five stories of the building remained inside her warm, wet vagina. She bent her head forwards and held a few flowing black strands away from her seductive brown eyes to see just what her first wave of lust had brought with it. Gone were several blocks of buildings and streets, now a nearly two-dimensional map of rubble and twisted metal in the shape of her ass. In the middle was the building she was riding, almost completely missing any glass on the exterior as her internal pressure had already blown in almost all the windows on just her first pump. Looking at her body she saw how her wet labia were almost hugging the tiny office building and had dozens of mangled cars and trucks stuck to the wet skin further showing off her true scale and the magnitude of the destruction from her first touchdown. Squinting as hard as she could, and feeling smaller items on her sensitive skin, she thought she could even feel the tiny people, twitching and taking in one last view of the city below. Incredibly since most of the lines were underground, there was a little flickering lighting left inside the building. But breakers were having a tough go with all the pressure changes and shaking causing most emergency lighting to illuminate. There were also the onlookers from within and the pin lights of devices trying to document what they were seeing. But partially thanks to Jeff’s new ring a little ways away and most all other Wi-Fi being damaged along with the electrical systems, none would get to share their point of view with the world.

With the flood of his urine from above streaking down the front of the skyscraper, most people now stayed in the lobby rather than get drenched or worse in his gathering warm fluids. Little did they know that the real danger of this would come from within. A familiar but foul smell soon filled the building on all floors. It started as a trickle, a few streams soaking the carpet in front of closed elevator doors, but the rumbling from above was hard to ignore. It did not take long for the trickle to turn into a gush as people began to panic. Close to 200 people were on the first floor alone, and soon a feeling of hopelessness befell them as the people on the staircase noted his warm yellow river going past making stairs slick, but with the sound of the rapids above they knew they had to get behind the fire doors on each level before it was too late. A veritable nasty waterfall was heading their way at breakneck speeds. Door after door was slammed shut by the immense liquid pressure exerted on them as hundreds of people were caught up in the maelstrom and had a grand golden shower. The last few people made it to the relative safety of the lobby right as the full volume of Jeff’s piss hit the fire doors on the ground floor. They turned around to see the shatter resistant glass with the metal inside it was like a warm, yellow fishbowl on the other side. The express elevator doors now were spraying the ammonia scented liquid from all the seams like a submarine that had sprung a leak, likewise the stairwell doors. There was nowhere to run now.

The lobby of the pharmaceutical company was in a state of disrepair and the view had changed drastically. The surrounding buildings and streets had been replaced by piles of rubble and twisted metal so completely flattened, that the viewing distance was higher than it had been from this point for hundreds of years. However, the sky was no longer visible, as looming only 150 ft from their level in great detail was the underside of a female form. It was no clean sheet of skin either as the rectangular remains of hundreds of various vehicles stuck to it flattened with some wheels popped to the side and others left below on the ground. There were also many gray splotches of rubble and some crushed dumpsters, tree limbs and other debris. The most garish of all things lifted with her were countless red splotches, along with a number of clothing stuck to them far above, owned by the liquified victims. In the moment of impact as the windows all shattered, most were thrown back from the edges of the building. A big splash of her vaginal fluid was pushed into the building as well, getting the shoes wet of people within thirty feet of where the windows were. People were just getting back to her feet in time to see as she lifted herself back off of the ground around the building, her moistened pussy lips carrying crushed cars from the streets around them past the windows aloft with them. Another deafening feminine moan followed, certainly clueing in the final befuddled people in the building as to what their fate would be. And she was just getting started.

Jeff stood there continuing his sickening attack on the helpless skyscraper nearby, as he aimed his flaccid cock emptying his bladder leveling floor after floor of the building. Lives were ending by the dozens as each upper story was blasted away. He had already finished off twelve floors with three left that his balls had originally marred. While complete destruction and an instant death came to the victims on the upper floors, the indirect impact being felt far below was crueler though Jeff was unaware of this. A rushing tidal wave of warm urine slammed people caught out on the staircase into walls breaking bones and killing dozens as it gained speed. As the great torrent reached the basement levels they were quickly flooded as they filled quickly from the great volume of his fluids. Now the shatterproof window on the metal door to the staircases was a yellow fishbowl as loud metallic creaks were heard like a submarine that had been breached. The elevator doors for the pair of express shafts also were spraying at ever greater volume, and something had to give. The entire lobby was already soaked in standing tepid piss three inches and rising, as the doors to the outside were jammed by the stream of yellow cascading down the exterior. For the hundreds of people now trapped, time had run out, as there were several loud bangs and crashes from the water pressure blowing the doors inwards.

Done soaking in the feeling of the warming, crumbling top five floors of the office building attached to her wet cunt, Carrie began to sink back down onto her toy. The wills of hundreds could do little to stave off the lust of one abled. The top couple floors were in dire straits as their squared shapes became more conical and were shrinking into the pink abyss holding the building in its vice-like grip. In advance of her pink walls, huge globs of her cum invaded the structure soaking through multiple floors softening them up. Everything from the office papers, computer chairs and Ficus trees to the concrete and steel girders and many people were drenched. Not too long after all listed, and more were shredded by the unyielding inner skin and muscles Carrie so joyously lent. Those on the middle floors could hear the carnage above while noting as the looming skin and debris began sinking again. Suddenly her wet labia and clit glided past them, covered in closer more detailed debris including marble paver stones from the plaza, multitudes of bodies, and flattened vehicles grabbed from the streets around them including one completely flattened black Ford Expedition riding the wrong side of her house sized clit. Quite quickly on floor after floor all external light vanished as the internal building struggled to stay lit. The muffled sound of metal grinding with a ground heaving tremor that shook harder and was heard louder the closer to ground level you were. Furniture fell, pictures fell off the walls and people were knocked over, but the tempo would only increase to release.

The ship had sprung a leak and would take down many a sailor. Not that his torrent of semen was without casualties as well earlier. Heavy metal doors exploded inwards with such force that several people were crushed and killed instantly as these missiles became embedded in the drywall. The entire doorways now became an unstoppable surge of warm liquid. It took only a few seconds to reach the glass windows of the lobby and start to rise rapidly. Hundreds of people tried to climb over each other and floating furniture, but in less than a minute the entire floor was completely flooded in Jeff’s urine. Suddenly finding themselves in a hopeless situation, hundreds of people drowned in a truly cruel manner. The giant above had continued to relieve himself and the building was well weatherproofed, which now turned it into a deathtrap. Even as the final drops were shaken out of his dinosauric manhood, the portion of his flow that was redirected by stairwells and elevator shafts poured down in a hurry. Still more slowly made its way soaking through and seeping around floors. The building might no longer be as tall as it was before he had arrived, but it would remain standing. This yellow plague, however, would mean it would never be suitable for use again and deemed a biohazard. With more and more staircases becoming raging rivers as gravity gathered the many putrid tributaries, people were trapped on whichever floor they were on or faced death by drowning. The second floor may have had less people on it, but the results were just as deadly, as the building was quickly filled. Even minutes after he had finished, floor after floor was overcome in the warm deluge, finally enough leakage through smashed or open windows and other escape routes for the rise to ebb knee level on the eleventh floor. By then over five hundred people had drowned inside the building alone. People outside the building in surrounding structures not under the monster's feet now looked at the greenish yellow windows of the building that dominated the city's skyline. Many could not bear to watch, as more than a few bodies floated by in these scenes surrounded by the usual office equipment and cubicle walls.

On the ground floor of the office building at the mercy of the horny giantess, many troubling signs began to appear as the dangers presented themselves closing in from all sides. As the goddess’s sensual spot touched down again outside, the sounds of metal grinding from flattening vehicles along with her sheer impact against the flattened ass print she had just compacted knocked all over as cracks started to run across concrete support beams. As all the air inside was displaced by her thunderous landing, a flood of her juices flowed into the ground floor up to knee high in places as the air pressure also rose rapidly causing some to have nosebleeds and ruptured ear drums. Carrie was a cruel but unaware goddess indifferent to the tinies plight, focused solely on the pleasure she was extracting from their puny building. Still fighting the urge to simply grip the building with her inner skin until it imploded, she did her best to relax and worked up a steady rhythm. She rose once more though the further up she lifted the smaller the floors were getting as each pump took a heavy toll. Further mangled debris still rained down off her cheeks in the form of flecks of metal from obliterated cars, shreds of clothing from liquified wearers and concrete/asphalt from what were once buildings and streets. Much to Carrie's consternation as she rode up the building this time, she felt a crunch inside her near the top of her toy as the twentieth floor finally imploded from the pressure and the globs of her juices. She now knew that if she wanted to extract any pleasure from her cruise, she would need to do it quickly. Meanwhile her boyfriend Jeff was just finishing up with the skyscraper a few blocks away and would become yet another distraction.

Twist And Shout by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame
Author's Notes:

white discs and yellow submariners 

Jeff began to work the world's largest firehose back and forth shearing off the last three floors originally impacted by his godlike ballsack. Long gone were the remains of the top five floors and its inhabitants, the only piece of it not soaked in piss and blasted across the city was the ring on his finger that was once the cell tower and clearance light. Already his work had reduced the building's height by over eighty feet, and he still had a little more in the tank. He now began to shear a couple floors more that were fully intact as he finally started to run out of steam, but the damage was done. Completely gone were the top twenty floors of what was before the tallest building in the region. Now it was a urine-soaked mess, as Jeff stood proudly above it in true dominating fashion. Looking down towards the base of the building he couldn’t help but chuckle to himself at the chaos for blocks around, as the streets once more ran yellow as the tiny vehicles floated and many drowned in humiliating fashion. But not even he could know that inside the skyscraper hundreds more were currently drowning in his piss, as the first ten floors became so waterlogged as to be completely full of the funneled fluids from above. Using his right hand to shake off the last few moderate sized droplets from his cock, he now looked back towards his lovely girlfriend who was trying her best to use the infrastructure for her pleasure. Jeff could see she was being a bit rough on her weakened toy and that he could perhaps be of better assistance to her.

Carrie abandoned what little restraint she had been showing and really began to fuck her office tower before she lost the entire thing in her musky folds. Her lustful nature was showing itself as she forcefully sank back down on the structure. An eruption of juices followed, gushing into the floors with an added pace. With no windows to stem the flow, it began to pile up against the walls, overtaking Xerox machines and office workers alike, soaking all who were within sight of any window. The speed of her descent had only increased now as the building had shrunk further from the immense pressures being placed on it. Not to mention the building wetness, that especially concentrated on the ground level as her thunderous touchdowns became more numerous. Her thick sexual fluids were now past knee level on most there as suddenly the lights all went out at once. The generators in the basement and electrical panels all became too flooded to function, as a few emergency lights came on but could do little to overcome her enveloping darkness. Each transit now darkened the levels before the return trip up brought a little light from the ever more distant seeming city. Carrie started to instinctively moan as the sensations overwhelmed her, as her left hand reached for her sweaty, heaving right breast. Closing her eyes she focused on the internal intricate details of her actions, feeling office after office and floor after floor being overcome by her mass and wetness. It would soon be apparent that it would be a race the building was losing, as she was more of a marathoner who could go for hours, and she was running out of real estate. Luckily a few blocks away a new listing would come onto the market that might be a tight squeeze but still a perfect fit. As she was now panting away, sucking in and expelling great volumes of air, all attention was on her. Soon the one’s attention who mattered would be on Carrie as well.

With the shortened skyscraper fully humiliated and drenched in a new coat of yellow, Jeff was finally satisfied he had proved that his height and dominance were ultimate. Many floating, drowned bodies in the first ten floors of the once mighty structure attested to the raw power that even the gigantic man was unaware of. He now watched as his girlfriend Carrie struggled to extract an orgasm from some improper equipment, as Jeff knew he held the key to her lock. He took in one last long look at the skyscraper, now reduced twenty stories from its previous height, and overly soaked in his piss. He also peered far below by his feet, as his latest man-made lake had spread to many surrounding streets flooding them as well, but only hinting at the internal death sentences he handed to those within the dilapidated structure that now only reached his hairy thighs. Not wanting to get his large feet too wet, Jeff decided the time had come to move on and get back with his girlfriend. It was unlikely she would notice him coming, as her focus was on several internal struggles inside of her. Lifting his gigantic foot from the deep depression it had occupied for several minutes during his skyscraper antics, he made a cognizant effort to take a fresh path through the densely populated urban center to try and flank his colossal girlfriend. The tiny people caught between had made little headway and were caught in the cross hairs once more.

As her pace quickened, Carrie's motions were having some unintended consequences on the surrounding areas. The constant shaking made it impossible to walk or even drive straight within a mile of her deepening impact crater. The quicker she moved the more air her great form was displacing, which became on inward gale each time she rode up the disintegrating building. In the first few drags, the people in the streets did their best to keep their balance as the shaking was offset by a warm breeze away from the enormous woman landing. They watched, raptured from the windshields of their tiny cars and in the streets as she lifted once more off the seemingly distant building, which was visible for the first time since the surrounding blocks had been leveled by Carrie’s shapely posterior. As her pace increased and the slick exterior of the building began to crumble, the seemingly gentle, warm breeze began to pick up speed in turn. Due to the shaking from every hard landing, it was impossible to retreat further as an unnerving force towards the pounding body was starting to be felt by the air she was displacing with her motions. The gentle breeze soon became a full cyclone, blowing inwards each time she lifted her great body. First loose papers began to get sucked into the pit, next trash cans and more weighty items, but it was not long before the first people suddenly felt themselves pulled into the wake of the giant woman. They tried to claw at asphalt and nearby cars on the streets to no avail as they were sent screaming towards her cute ass. As it slammed down many were pressed hard against it and were splattered between her and the unrelenting ground. As her pace reached a fever pitch, ever bigger objects began to shake and helplessly move her way.

Aiming his huge sole at a well-lit stretch of road and the buildings surrounding, Jeff took his first step in a while, from the piss-soaked skyscraper. As he looked down at his girlfriend as she rode up and down on the diminishing structure a few blocks away, he couldn’t help but be turned on. More than a few peering into the darkness towards his midsection would see the massive outline of his inflating rod making this abundantly clear as well. Each footstep he took he delivered without mashing his full weight down, in essence tiptoeing towards his lovely mate. Even this was leveling almost entire blocks under his feet one step at a time. Each one covered around ten buildings densely packed as well as close to a hundred vehicles ending the lives of hundreds more as he made his way towards his bouncing babe. While she was moaning and panting, trying her best to exert every metric ton of pleasure from the shrinking building, he could tell she was struggling. Still, he marveled at her efforts and pacing, as well as her control as surely one quick tense from her inner muscles would rip the entire thing to shreds. This would flood him with memories of the sensual evenings they had spent together in the past few months and know that there was only one ride in town she could get the most out of now, and he would not let her down. He began to scout the area for a good patch, but he knew now they were both so tall there was no way their entire bodies would even be confined to one neighborhood, he would not mind visiting several at once. The ones he was walking through were some of the most densely populated in the city. The number of structures and residents was diminishing greatly however, as the brightly lit grid now showed some majorly dark foot shaped holes in his wake. Before the night was through there would be an even greater expanse wiped from the earth, to be forever darkened by the lovers.

A young couple was out for an evening cruise when suddenly a panic began to spread amongst the crowd surging past as they were mired in traffic. Unbelievable reports had been pouring in as murmurs from around as even over the urban din, unmistakable noises filtered and rumbled past. In time as the mess only thickened, the rumors swirled about the couple menacing the city and their tremendous scale. Being stuck in traffic among so many other people began to feel quite claustrophobic, but many felt safety in numbers. In turn it would be of no consequence to the godly beings. Rhythmic booms could soon be heard again as the time passed and it was apparent the monsters were on the move. While sitting in their white Hyundai Elantra sedan, the boyfriend played with the FM dial while the female companion browsed her phone, as content filter after blurred video surfaced of some rather lewd but undeniably enormous actions taking place. Suddenly the tremors really began to make their little car bounce harder and harder as they caught some air now and knew one of them was too close for comfort but watched helplessly as people outside could not even stand against such earth shattering tremors. High above through the open sunroof, they watched the nude ass and vagina soar overhead, only to squat on her own heels, turning the sky into a pale flesh tone. After giving an unseen building a small speech and a few licks, they were stunned to watch as she aimed her sky dominating underside at it as her genitals lowered towards them. They saw her cute ass smashing the tops of buildings now down the street they were facing. Unable to flee as her footsteps had warped the frame of the automobile rendering the doors stuck, they looked on. Watching her lower herself as whole buildings collapsed in front of them as the entire street ahead was blocked from view. As her body made a solid impact with the ground, the couple was fortunate to be almost fifty feet away from where she landed. But so heavy a landing her torso made that a rush of rubble and dust strewn air blasted past them, flipping the tiny car onto its roof. To their horror as the action repeated itself faster and faster, items around them and soon people would be unwillingly sucked back towards the giantess as she lifted herself. They were all unable to escape and were knocked down when she landed. So great was her pace now the little car itself slid on its roof towards the impact crater. All the bloodied couple could do was brace themselves, as they were drawn over the ridge surrounding the craters as a fleshy wall caught them along with so much other debris, pressing all down to be flattened in her butt print. Just another victim of Carrie’s on this passionate night.

As Jeff made his way back to Carrie at his lackadaisical pace, he was inspired by a few bustling structures below for future uses as he plotted a grand climax for the evening. An apartment complex here, a parking garage there, all looked tantalizing for his schemes. The urban sprawl too seemed like a good landing spot to lay back and relax as well. He continued to make headway towards his girlfriend and her shrinking buildo, as she kept bouncing up and down, unaware of his closing proximity. Jeff, however, was quite aware of where her seated position put her moaning face on level with his anatomy. As he crept forward, he was doing his best to be as quiet as his 300ft long feet would allow him to be. The amount of sheer destruction each step wrought made the task nearly impossible, but thankfully his girlfriend's lusty racket drowned out all else. He now paused and watched the utter chaos her ride was having on the surrounding areas. First, he looked at the building itself. It was now completely darkened as her flood had shorted out the electricity. Every time she lifted her attractive body off the decimated streets below, he caught a glimpse of what looked like a 2D map but in reality, was several completely flattened blocks that comprised her seat. With every earth-shattering pump, he now watched along the outer edges of her landings and saw the tiny buildings' lights flickering, while still others collapsed into piles of dust and rubble. So great was her pace, he even focused in on some car headlights as they were drawn into the crater from her lifting motions, only to be thoroughly smothered by her ample ass when she sank back down. He decided that now was the time to let her know that he was there.

Carrie continued to ride the shrinking building for all it was worth, but knew it's time was running out. By now the top five floors had already collapsed into a pile of rubble and cum that was disintegrated by her inner flesh. Many of those in the remaining fifteen envied the ones crushed by the avalanche of cum soaked building materials as they were splattered against her moist lips bringing a sweet release for the victims. As the giantess rode up and down their building shaking everything juxtaposing light and dark near constantly, senses were overwhelmed. Inside darkened offices without window views and with doors jammed, four walls seemed to be alive as the floors and ceilings seemed to expand and contract, vents dripped a mystery fluid, and strange, muffled but loud feminine sounds seemed to come in from all directions. One by one these offices collapsed in a blob of womanly juices, ending more lives than Carrie would ever know, sacrifices for her lust. On the ground floor, every booming impact made standing an impossibility. This was a real issue as a flood of cum came with each impact. Near the windows it was already to the ceiling flowing steadily inwards, though at the core of the struggling structure even behind closed doors it was knee high. Many had already drowned in her putrid fluids, but not all would get the chance. As the giantess rode the building, she was startled to feel a soft tap on her shoulder. She was so lost in her moment that she had almost forgotten about her boyfriend Jeff, but he certainly had a way of reminding her of his physical presence.

Jeff extended his right hand towards his bouncing babe as she was completely lost in her pleasure. With the long black strands of her hair draped across her face and her eyes closed, she bit her lower lip as she gasped with each landing. Carrie could tell that her toy had shrunk significantly, wearing down to a fraction of its former size. The feeling had changed as her fluids soaked the building through and her rough motions threatened a total collapse. She wondered if there were any survivors left and what struggles that they faced. Just thinking about the puny workers drowning in her cum or crushed by the pressure from her inner muscles only served to make her wetter. Jeff hesitated as he watched his girlfriend so thoroughly lost in her pleasure, he almost did not want to interrupt. He listened to her soft moans and could even hear the wet smacks of her pussy squeezing and molding the pathetic remains of the building. He realized how amplified the sounds must be to the mites inside and surrounding her impact crater. His massive shaft soon started to inflate again, as this erotic display was a major turn on. He knew however, that she would appreciate his assistance as the diminishing returns of her buildo were becoming apparent by the muffled crunches inside of her vast vagina. Jeff now withdrew her hand and decided a different type of shoulder tap would have a better reception.

Feeling a warm but firm bump on her shoulder as she pulled off ten of the twelve remaining stories of the diminished office building, her brown eyes opened. Noting her desperate situation below, he had arrived just in time as he had made a habit of. She decided she would tease him as he did her to prolong her current ride but also to bulk up his, not that he needed the help. Just watching her as she dominated an entire building using it to her pleasures and whims, as it failed valiantly to perform its task using just her nether regions had caused him to harden beyond anything seen before. Now pretending to ignore him she simply sank loudly back onto her steaming hot toy as it further degraded within her. He would have to circle around to the front so he could gain her full attention. He would make a convincing argument. As the taps continued every time she rose to the top of the building, she heard a rustling sound to her side. Jeff was coming around her side to step in front of her and from her seated position she could see in detail why. Jeff had sizable feet at his former size, but seeing them in detail obliterating entire neighborhoods was incredible while sitting in her comfy crater. Rising off her throne once more she felt his warm skin contact her again, as the angle shifted across her shoulder, she had a guess as to what appendage was making contact. Further arousing her was the raw detail and destruction from Jeff’s feet. The scale of the miniscule people and vehicles reminded her of the Fruit Flies she had been experimenting on. Whole buildings were obliterated by his huge, shuffling feet into billowing piles of dust that scattered the insects below in the streets. One more rise and he had worked his way in front of her, putting her beaming face at a very enticing level for them both. Pausing with the remaining ten floors of the building narrowly surviving within her, Carrie knew what was coming next, and no one who survived would soon forget it.

Blitzkrieg Bop by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame
Author's Notes:

Debauchery continues on a grand scale, with a few light snacks along the way

Jeff stood rigid behind his amazing girlfriend as she experienced both elation and disappointment upon her current endeavor. Hating to see that slightly pouty look on her face, he knew just the trick to widen the smile again for his love. He was as hard as ever watching Carrie ride sopping wet building remnants. He realized a shoulder tap would be a good way to announce his presence, but his fingers would be an improper reintroduction. Looking down at her long black hair as she bobbed away and back at his anatomy, he realized he already had the perfect appendage at this height. Leaning in as she began to rise off the decimated city blocks again, her slender shoulder blade made contact with his solid shaft. Her brown eyes opened wide again, but she sunk back down, unphased, moments later. He knew she was teasing him now, but he gladly went along with her game, knowing there would be two big winners in this contest. He began to shuffle his massive soles through the dense urban landscape, decimating the people in the streets who were unable to even stand against the constant tremors upon each impact Carrie's sexy body made.

Jeff loved the feeling of the buildings crumbling between his toes as well as the few top floors cascading onto the top of his feet. Their rides would not last long as most would collapse into piles of rubble or onto adjacent streets and buildings, fodder for his next step. But his focus was on his humongous pecker, as Carrie continued to brush against its underside on each lift. By now he was sure she realized what was coming for her, though she seemed distracted by his destructive foot action as she rocked away on her sliver of the former building. The way his steaming hard meat was making sticky contact with her shoulder was truly euphoric as he did his best to angle around her slender arms with his hairy pillar-like legs. He worked his feet through a few taller buildings now as he was working in a semicircle around 180 degrees to the front. This meant street after street of stalled vehicles and people within, along with those watching from shops and apartments were all caught off guard by his destructive presence. Besides, with Carrie riding the former office tower maniacally in their vicinity, even a behemoth like Jeff could get lost in the shuffle until it was too late. His girlfriend was captivated now by his feet, watching them effortlessly erase so many lives from existence in spectacularly destructive fashion. Looking down on them at such a close range as formerly large structures and machinery barely even registered to him. She accidentally almost lost the entire building within her grasp as she watched just his big toe alone bury five cars tightly packed on an urban street, shining headlights showing that they were likely occupied. A sensual shiver ran down her spine, as these were now buried under three stories of flesh, as the next step turned the various lit apartments and stores into fine dust as chunks were bowled over by his movements.

It was a small miracle that even the eight stories of the original twenty remained standing with the pounding her pussy was putting on them. This of course was an artificial victory for Carrie of course made the rules for this game and had been holding back, not for their mercy but instead to maximize her pleasure. This was little solace to the few dozen people still clinging to life inside the darkened building. They were mostly deep within internal offices that had not yet been flooded by her nectar or outright squashed by her motions. The warm taps on her shoulder were not as frequent as he worked his way around her towards the front, but also, she was not lifting as high, fearing her lower lips would simply disintegrate her pleasurable toy on the next impact from her godlike height. Carrie paused as the destruction her boyfriend was bringing was a bit more distracting than she would admit, but the onslaught of juices from her lower lips was a giveaway for the mental effects he was having. As she continued to look downwards, Jeff had finally finished his semicircular transit around his girlfriend as she looked entranced by the happenings at his feet. A new swath had been cut through the dense urban jungle, as a 330ft wide patch of devastation had sprung up via the simple act of motion on his part. Carrie kept her gaze on his predatory peds, but her lust would beckon her brown eyes upwards. Jeff gladly soaked in all this play as the reunited lovers needn't rush, and he had a few more plans of his own.

With both of his huge feet now pointing squarely at her, Carrie appreciated the view his body position would afford her. She looked longingly at them and the destruction around and thought of all crushed below his full weight. She then moved on to his ankles and hairy shins, to his kneecaps and up his toned thighs. Once her eyes reached this level, she was nearly looking level ahead now when the tiny few survivors within her damp prison had the first inkling that they would not be long for this world. First came the set of hairy balls hanging low and proud, still with bits of building material and rubble from pulverizing several floors of the skyscraper earlier. Just the sight of his masculine form was giving her goosebumps now, and she briefly tensed her inner muscles to near the breaking point for the tiny building sliver remaining. As cracks formed on most of the remaining inner walls, she briefly relented. But this would not last long as she drew her eyes higher to what was closer to her mouth level. She let forth an audible gasp, as Jeff’s member had swelled to a massive size. Her man's hardness was impossible to ignore, and at her height would be easily accessible for her to coax him on. Besides, this puny, disintegrating building inside her was indicative to what this city could provide her with, and here she looked at something that would actually fulfill her deepest desires without crumbling to her lust.

Her eyes now continued up to see just what it was her man was indeed thinking, but she already knew. Through his brown coiled tangles of pubic hair, past his chest to meet his brown eyes staring down at her, caused them both to share the same smile that they had been showing each other for months. Below on the lower periphery of her vision there was a large object bobbing, and maybe she would try a little double penetration after all.
“Wait right there,” she told him. “I want to add a few condiments to that big hot dog." “Take your time babe,” He replied. “Good things come to those who wait.”
He then placed his hands gently on her shoulders, messaging them as she frantically sought out a few select toppings. From her seated position she still had quite the view of the streets below, along with being able now to reach out and manipulate the tiny world around her as she pleased. She quickly found what she was looking for mired in the hopeless traffic, a white inchworm sized metal tube with headlights and tiny advertisements on the sides lit up, and Johnson Ave on the bitty LED board above the windshield. How fitting Carrie thought. With tender precision, she pinched the sides of the hapless bus and lifted it towards Jeff's thick cock. She then gently placed it on his shaft, and to their delight the miniscule doors opened as the tiniest of mites ventured out to explore their alien surroundings. Those unlucky few who decided to leave the confines of the mass transit vehicle found their shoes getting almost sucked off their feet by the grime from the earlier play involving juiced cars and trucks from the highway and tunnel, along with Carrie's nectar as well. They would not be alone for long, however.

Carrie was delighted to see that the tiny riders on her boyfriend's dick wanted to explore. His state of arousal was giving them a large landscape to poke around on. She felt they could use a few more friends and began scanning the streets again for more suitable matches for the forlorn travelers. Spotting a little greyhound bus with its signature navy blue and gray paint made a nice addition with some out of state flavor. For her next lot she had to use both hands, as an elevated train tried to escape the gridlock, but the five cars were only about as long as her index finger. She pinched the first and last cars as delicately as she could, lifting them from the tracks and placing them on another span. These flimsy toys were still less than half the length of Jeff’s shaft, and immediately fell on their side, injuring most of the passengers who struggled to escape the metal train cars. The city’s mass transit did not quite have this elevation in mind after all. And the next station they would pull into would certainly by their final stop. Not even coming close to running out of room on her man’s humongous penis, her big brown eyes scanned for a few more adornments to finish her flavor profile off right. She then spotted something perfect, owing to her heritage Carrie decided some home cooking would be a perfect topper. A bright red food truck she knew of christened “launching pad Thai” was near a small park she had within her reach. She had enjoyed the food on it before and decided it would make a fine addition to her face level collection. There was a pick of a number of other food trucks, so she closed her eyes and pincered two more at random, one buffalo wings, the other cheese steaks. She was now satisfied with her work and her eyes met Jeff’s once more.

As Jeff looked down on his girlfriend, she delighted her man by a few choice items to his rock solid cock. It seems his weapon of mass distraction had worked for now, as the tiny office building hidden within her was idled for the moment. This was of little relief for the few dozen survivors as her damp wetness remained and her heat was becoming all the more unbearable. For his part though he was elated as his girlfriend deftly began to add some crowded tiny vehicles to his length. Then another new sensation as the tiny people tried to venture onto his shaft. It felt a lot like miniscule geckos as feet stuck to his sticky rigid meat. Still, she kept putting more little rubber wheels supporting flimsy metal onto him, and the normally large objects felt nearly weightless. She even added an elevated train to the equation, which could not balance well on him upright. Still more of the tiniest specks of people tried their luck. Some fell face first into his muck and found it stickier than anything they had walked on before. Others even died right there, adhered to the goo, unable to struggle free of its death grip. Those vehicles on their wheels tried in vain to gain some momentum to escape the hellish situation. Try as they might, the thousand-foot drop would not have been agreeable anyways, but they already knew there was little chance of their situation getting better. Besides they were now face to face with a ginormous woman, who sat there after placing them where they were for reasons only, she knew. But the hungry look in her great brown eyes clued most into what her intentions were. And a girl this big usually got her way.

Carrie ran her enormous tongue over her juicy lips. She had sucked off Jeff many times before deep into her throat, but never did she recall such a mouthful before her. Her eyes focused on the massive rod in front of her face as hundreds of sets of miniscule eyes stared back at her, fearing what she would do next. A 45ft tongue deftly shot out from between her lips and moved towards the underside of his tip. As she shifted forwards, her vagina withdrew off the afterthought of an office building a little, exposing a completely flooded first floor oozing her love juice from every cracked surface. Something that was bigger than the building had ever been before she shrunk it significantly commanded her attention. Jeff let out a soft groan as his girlfriend's soft tongue made its first contact with the underside of his cockhead. He now reached his hands out and placed them gently on her long black hair. He felt a few knots that, unknown to him, were trapped vehicles seconds earlier before his large hands pressed them into scrap metal into her scalp, but other sensations were taking hold. She went on teasing his tip for a little before she opened her mouth wide sending shivers down the spines of those who were on his massive cock. She put jaws and any other living creature to shame with how wide she opened her oral cavity, and yet she would need every foot as Jeff had been known to be able to stretch most skin with his member. Intact windows on marooned vehicles were fogged up already from the heat of his cock rising around them, obscuring the view of passengers for a few moments. As Carrie exhaled her blast of air incidentally knocked a few would be escapees over into Jeff’s grimy mess, but it also served to blow off the condensation blocking many people's views. Most would wish not to see what was coming their way.

Opening her mouth as wide as she could, it would still be a stretch to fit him inside her. Parting her lips, the full seven stories, Carrie kept her tongue near the underside of Jeff’s dong. Leaning in she brought her 75ft long lips around his great hood. Jeff moaned as he felt a couple wayward cars pop between her soft lips and his tip. He stood there rigid with his hands in her silky smooth long black hair and began to pull her head towards him. As her lips expanded to take on more of his length, they began to interact with more of the morsels she had placed down for their mutual enjoyment. She could now taste a speckle of his pre-cum that was a dew drop on his slit, but it would not be the last salty snack on this big platter. All the tiny vehicles had their wheels spinning uselessly in the grime along with the trapped explorers trying to escape the advancing cave of Carrie's mouth. Her soft lips bore down now on the last elevated train car and the Buffalo wing food truck. Her tender barricade simply rolled the tiny truck over on his shaft a dozen times rounding its sides into a crumpled mess before they passed it by. The stuck train car fared even worse, flattening the shiny aluminum exterior as she worked along her man's meat. Carrie swore she felt a different tang of spices that was from the wings truck, but once her lips had passed it the taste subsided for the moment. She would be sure to do her best to extract the most flavor she could from her tiny morsels, as so many things exploded on her pink lips now. A bus here, another train car there, and almost constantly something far smaller with less mouth feel, but definitely something. To the tiny people, there was nothing they could do to avoid being smothered by her wet lips if outside of the fleeting protection of a vehicle. Most of these too were only delaying the inevitable if at all, as many were killed instantly as their metal shelters folded in on themselves. Other vehicles began death rolls in perpendicular to Carrie’s great lips, bruising and battering soft bodies within spilling contents along his length including a few doomed riders.

Already having half his length inside her mouth, Jeff was providing Carrie with quite a mouthful, and still over a hundred feet to go. Her attention was divided now as her nether regions clenched a bit more as she was quite turned on by this latest hole getting more amply filled. To the dozens of people clinging to life in the eight shrunken stories of the office building currently caught in her vice grip, a different rumble began as the air pressure increased, and the remaining walls seemed to bulge inwards. Something had to give as she began to wrench upwards to take in her man's long cock in her eager mouth. Most had already drowned in her sea of nectar on the first floor who weren't crushed outright, but these soaking juices were also taking their tolls by eating away at all the inner support columns of the doomed structure. A muffled crack was heard by the survivors inside the building as they felt something new, momentum upwards. They were about to go for a ride. While Carrie was sucking off her man, she was unaware that she now entirely lifted her sex toy from below right off its foundation inside her gargantuan vagina. Gripping it absentmindedly, she continued to ride down the length of Jeff's rod with her seductive lips, riding the ghost floors to twenty that simply no longer existed. Carrie and Jeff were entering a bliss few had ever experienced and being almost a half mile in height that few others could escape.

Jammin' by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

To the tiny commuters on the orange and white city bus, this night had been anything but ordinary. They had gathered from some of the densest populated areas of the city in the business district on a strange evening, as reports of a monstrously huge couple was wreaking sexual havoc on the population. Little did they know that they would be in the middle of fray within hours. The first signs of distress came from miles away as the sounds of their pounding lovemaking filtered in through the buildings as so many people and vehicles on the highway became snacks or stimulation for their sexual play. Then came an hour reprieve as they napped. Public transportation became highly sought after as a means to get out. With so many conflicting reports along with a major route being napped upon, heavily loaded subway cars, elevated trains and especially buses were dispatched and quickly trapped in traffic along with taxis and ride sharing. Within miles of the giant couple's movements, shocks compressed as the population knew they were coming, and many with a view of the titans could tell a few things. They were impossibly huge, they were unignorably nude, and that they had gone in two separate directions. The woman demolishing the mall and the man causing some earth-shattering deep tremors as his building sized cock thoroughly destroys another escape route filling a tunnel taking hundreds of lives apiece. Over time more buses filled as the rocking began to pick up. Little did the riders find out until too late what sought after targets, they would become.

They came from all walks of life, all mired in the all too familiar and claustrophobic predicaments that many thousands would face. After the giant man finished and he met up with his girlfriend again, those closest to the inner core of downtown felt their shaking rides, sidewalks and buildings amplified as the distance closed rapidly. So much so it was not long until they were almost upon them but seemed to pause once more. This time it was to examine and play with some office buildings, ultimately using one as a condom before filling it with the man's seed. More than one loaded bus was flattened by the giantess as she disposed of the sex toy and the lovers moved on splitting up once more. Now the tremors became nearly impossible to keep balance during as vehicles would leap feet off the ground and buildings trembled cascading showers of heavy masonry onto the streets below. They could tell the giant man was now moving towards the tallest skyscraper in the city while the black-haired girl settled in another area closest to many other fleeing people. Those closest to her could hear her booming words, as she seemed to target a pharmaceutical office tower with a part of her anatomy as the man blocks away targeted the skyscraper with his. The tremors were about to pick up in intensity as the giantess now took aim and lowered herself towards the gleaming building.

She cooed as her wet lower lips made contact with the roof of the structure as a city block fell under her great ass's shadow. Over the radios of some vehicles, the noise to those doomed beneath her was loud at the start, becoming a crescendo of destruction. From the slurping gurgle of her lower lips enveloping the glassy structure to the first buildings collapsing against her pink rear. If you survived the buildings falling around you, the treetops splintering and light poles falling, the sounds only increased. The worst noises were the metal shells around many hundreds of souls as they heard the very metal bend around them, glass shattering in sharp shards, and thousands of tires popping. Bracing ever tighter spaces, none were a match and perished under astonishing force. Some were spared by feet initially as the entire office building and blocks surrounding were consumed by Carrie’s mass. The goddess felt many more supremely satisfying pops against her smooth skin, along with a few buildings too like a crunchy cracker but more delicate. She realized that she was so large that the very ground itself conforming to her brought with it more victims. Hundreds of relieved people in vehicles, sidewalks and even surrounding buildings, quickly found themselves leaning towards the giantess smooth skin. Like an earthquake there was an incredible shaking as the first victims fell into the subduction zone. Whole cars and trucks, buses and pedestrians all were squashed between her ass cheeks, thighs and the ground as shocks bounced and spinning tires lost traction towards the cataclysm below. As more of her weight settled onto her landing spot, whole buildings began to join the fray. Some vanishing floor after floor. It only ended when her full weight was on the ground. But even this reprieve was momentary.

As she worked the building more, it threw off half ‘devoured’ buildings onto populated streets, causing ever more chaos and destruction. This would only repeat more rapidly as her ride continued, and more perished in similar manners as her boyfriend settled into a groove of his own. More escaping in public transport and shaking streets were stepped on as crushed by falling debris from his mighty shaft making mincemeat of the tallest building in the city. The people could not help but be astonished by the size of the goliath man as he had his way with the imposing building. Each booming thrust brought death above and then below as whole sections of the building were excavated from the drilled core, thrust and spread over blocks far below. The sounds above their heads were from the hundredth floor as the five stories building's center was excavated and another ten crushed by his hanging testicles. This was followed by the booming sounds seconds later of all this heavy debris landing on the blocks around them, as even an office chair or desktop tower was lethal at that height. There was a pause now after he poked a few holes, but his flaccid cock dropped a few yellow bombs as warning before it sprung to life, spewing untold gallons of warm, nasty fluid at the structure many feet away. They were not prepared for the powerful display he put on as they watched the building shrinking floor by floor. This new sound was like a massive waterfall combined with an amplified firehose. The musky mist started to reach the ground first but soon they realized some areas were getting a torrential downpour and worse as pieces of the building, now soaked and weighing even more, wreaked havoc on the traffic and buildings below. At terminal velocity, it was a horrid mess that killed countless bystanders. Those surrounding the building not squashed by his football field sized feet noticed the streams streaking down the building from above, smelling of ammonia; it was a harmless trickle at first.

On the streets and sidewalks around the skyscraper, the yellow rain was treated first as a curiosity, most fleeing to bus shelters, nearby buildings, or staying in their vehicles with still others going into the local subways. Those watching around the skyscraper soon noticed that the harmless trickle was rapidly picking up steam, as those in traffic on the streets surrounding the building saw many getting doused in the fluids. Windshield wipers run on, and the vents suddenly had a familiar but sickening smell filtering in. As the warm liquids began to coalesce into puddles, then ponds, the sewer grates quickly became overwhelmed. It quickly became apparent that a great volume was now flowing from and concentrated inside the lower floors of the skyscraper, funneled from the giant relieving himself far above. Jeff thoroughly doused the structure flooding everything below, as horrified people in nearby buildings looked on. From the subway exits flowing yellow onto the streets as first tires then pedestrians and vehicles began to float. The worst was the skyscraper lobby and the first ten floors. Stunned people watched the blue windows turn green as his fluids flooded the building, drowning hundreds, but his fire hose only had ancillary effects on those trying to flee who had already made headway. Jeff would catch up with many of them in a hurry, as the final dozens of victims drowned.

It would seem that a man who stood almost half a mile tall would be hard to miss, but as his girlfriend Carrie provided the ultimate distraction, hundreds only felt his presence when it was far too late. As best he could, Jeff tiptoed towards his mate, crushing many hundreds more in the process. He cruelly even tried to time his steps with the booming thuds caused by Carrie sinking down onto the shrinking building onto the ass-shaped district she used as her seat. His great feet made mincemeat of everything they touched, as people in all sorts of traffic watched mystified below as the two leviathans met one more. The man’s arousal from the scene playing out before him was hard to hide, as such an enormous cock extended. But the cloak of night was hiding its true, massive scale, as only the pinpricks of light from a few wary helicopters could illuminate parts of it. As the would-be escapees peered into the darkness, feeling the not-so-subtle thuds of the giant woman bouncing as the man crept up. There would be a few more streams of light added to the long shaft shortly but unbeknownst to those in the tiny vehicles that the source would be their overmatched headlights. It was suddenly apparent the giant man had returned to his girlfriend as she finally paused after a few wet slaps on her shoulder from his member as he circled around her. As she continued to sit there staring at her boyfriend's midsection, they came to a unanimous decision on what the next word would be. Without consulting any of the other parties who would participate, they put their plan in motion.

As the commuters on the city bus waited in traffic, the sudden lack of shaking was concerning, but they still felt secure in the multi-ton metal cage. Then it suddenly happened at great speed, the windows on both sides of the bus shattered inwards and the metal walls bowed in slightly. There was also a sound of a car accident and metal crunching as impossibly huge fingers squashed an occupied Honda Element stuck in traffic next to the bus as they pinched the sides. The thirty people on board grasped on to the metal bars as there was a sudden rush of momentum, as the lights of the city quickly vanished past their windows as they rose up. Most ears were popped as they soon found themselves a quarter mile above the city, held aloft by the nude woman who was making a sex toy out of an office tower blocks away. Completely at her mercy, they were quickly and unceremoniously deposited roughly onto a new span. The fingers left them there in search of more victims as they were fortunate, so they thought, to be deposited on all ten wheels. The bus driver tried gunning the still running diesel engine but to no avail as the rear wheels all spun uselessly on the alien territory. They saw a veritable vehicular gathering around them, from passenger cars and trucks to other buses like theirs, to even a couple food trucks and an elevated, elevated train. There was no mistaking where they were.

It was a wide, tan plain, with sharp circular, ridged drop offs. It exuded such heat and moisture that the intact windows fogged up when they were placed down on it. Unfortunately, the giantess had shattered most of those leaving them with front row seats to a most frightening sight. They were parked horizontally with the whole bus wasn’t even as wide as his mammoth manhood. Looking on the right side of the bus was a hairy pubic forest and magnified torso of a man in his thirties. But at his size none could be too sure, but certainly he was well endowed at their scale as his cock was their world for the time being. Around them they watched as some of the people fell out of toppled vehicles onto his gooey shaft. Panic truly set in when they became as stuck as the very vehicles they were lifted in, a few were lucky to only lose footwear, but a sock meant you are not going anywhere without assistance, a few even perished in a flailing mass. The assistance was on its way, but the motions would be even less welcome. The dozens of commuters looked to the left and saw his great cockhead rising above the far end of his rod. beyond this was his eager girlfriend in her seated position, whose face was at mouth level. She was doing a bad job of hiding her intentions on purpose. Licking her ample lips with a devious look in her brown eyes, and a sultry smile only Jeff could appreciate. With a loud smacking noise, she licked those lips, getting them moist, sending waves of fear through the stranded people as close to 200 were alone on his island.

As Carrie rose towards the mass on her man’s large dick, the tiny people heard another noise above her gaping mouth opening wide upon approach. A somewhat subtle sound, like of a building being demolished from far below. The giant woman was so focused on her task that she did not even notice herself lifting eight stories of the former office tower within her pussy. Those on the blocks around got to hear that and more so long as she had not already sat on them. Unlike other buildings the giant couple had demolished along the way via tremors from their heavy footsteps or incidental contact underfoot, no dust arose from this mess. This was due to the heavy coat of love juice expelled by Carrie. A slight exhale as her enormous mouth let out a sigh which was a gentle, warm breeze for the tiny, stuck people and blew away most condensation from the remaining windows on the micro vehicles. The sound and sight of her 75ft long pink upper lips making contact with the giant's tip was a squishy sound at first. It was not long before screams began to ring out from those further down the twenty-story shaft as the sounds of metal grinding and crunching could be heard over the overarching slurping sounds that grew nearer to the bus. They all crowded the left side of the bus as car headlights were shunted along by her unstoppable lips, until with a metallic squelch they were overtaken and sucked under. People outside of the protective iron candy didn’t do much better, as they were torn asunder but the pink beast. She was barely a third of the way through now and the bus rider's time was running out.

Jeff loved the sensations along his monstrous dick that his girlfriend was helping him attain. For her efforts the tastes of the bitty vehicles and people bursting along her man's length was delectable. He watched as the specks of people and the miniscule vehicles were squished between her lips and his hard cock, feeling the crumpling metal being dragged along deforming and breaking apart between them. She felt little salty warm bursts that were people, along with the smooth metal buses and trucks lending their flavors too as they all yielded to her wet pink lips along with something more savory. As Carrie took in half of his massive rod in between her lips, his cockhead scraped the crunched metal remains of the first few cars against the roof of her mouth. Far below as she rose to take in her meal the dozens of injured survivors inside the shrunken office building felt the air pressure rise and the loud cracking sounds give way to an upwards motion. Carrie had unknowingly plucked the building off its foundation without the use of her hands. But now her main focus was in her delectable mouth. Bits of building materials including chunks of concrete and rebar thoroughly soaked in Carrie's cum crashed and splashed down to the receding ground. As her shapely ass lifted with her inner prize firmly grasped, the tiny people within could tell something was different, as gravity had increased as the last rides of their lives began.

Carry On by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame


Those still trapped on the bus watched as Carrie's all-encompassing lips drew closer and closer overtaking other vehicles and specks of people with determined indifference. She had made it about halfway and just crumpled an overmatched food truck when suddenly she stopped. Her upper lip was only about sixty feet from them. To their horror they could even see an arm and another torso pinned by her trying desperately to escape. But now she seemed to go in reverse, relieving those aboard the bus and nearby vehicles trapped on Jeff’s meat. The relief would be short lived however as it became more apparent that the giant woman was only getting warmed up. As she receded the true horrors of her great lips passing by was revealed. The shattered remains of the train cars, twisted into unrecognizable shapes, were taxing to look at when compared to the two intact remaining passenger cars. Most of the smaller vehicles had fared little better, a yellow wad of metal signifying a former taxi, inside what looked to be a food truck perhaps, only because of the misplaced, upright fryolator sticking out. Nearby, bodies plastered to the flesh-colored ground showed the human toll of her lick. Incredibly, there were a few survivors scattered about, even a black Lincoln Navigator, with the back end accordioned, but the large SUV still had its headlights on and movement inside. Others writhed in agony, stuck to his sticky surface alongside those no longer struggling. As her lips glazed his hood once more, the momentum of her huge face shifted their way.

Taking a little more than 100ft of her boyfriend's cock into her mouth also had an effect on the building within her. Inside the former office tower trapped in the tiny rooms due to the building being reshaped, the amusement park ride from hell had truly commenced. All around the dozens of survivors, everyday objects became weapons of mortal danger, with the walls, floors and ceilings having bodies and items ricocheting in all directions. After the initial grip and rip that brought them up fifty feet from the ground, they would suddenly find the laws of gravity suspended briefly as their host made her way back towards the earth. The tempo and length of his erect penis would play a huge effect on them as the suck had only just begun. Even the short ride had devastating effects as limbs were broken and items rearranged all over their darkened prisons. Innocuous office items such as computer towers, chairs, and the desks themselves slammed violently into each other and into those unfortunate enough to be surrounded by them upon impact. Limbs were broken and a few lives even lost on this first lick. Some were even in bathrooms, cut off from the water supply and darkened as the remaining toilets gave up their fluids, desperately trying to hold onto the wet porcelain would be the only means of survival for now. Given no time to recover from this initial trip, Carrie began to take in her man’s monster cock once more as the injured survivors were pressed into the unforgiving linoleum and carpets once again.

Just taking in the first half of Jeff’s dick supplied some new flavors to her culinary experimentations for the evening. Feeling the foil like folding against her sensitive lips along with the salty bursts from the speck sized people, there was a sharp tang added to them by one of the metal munchies. Carrie recognized the slight spice tinge that hit her permeable lips and taste buds as the buffalo wings food truck she had deposited earlier. Sure enough, it was flattened by her initial mouthful dragged back and forth by her initial passage. Several cars and trucks along with a shorter Mercedes Sprinter shuttle bus fell mainly intact off his wide rod. The tiny passengers within the vehicles along with several dozen people were sent into a freefall that was short lived but injured many. The landing on the soft alien surface was an indication that their troubles were far from over. Not all the vehicles landed upright and the five story drop onto the hot, wet rippling surface meant not all was well and the impact broke bones, windows and set off airbags in many cars. Overhead and just barely illuminated in the headlights not already shattered was the bottom of a penis larger than two blue whales end to end. Suddenly the tiny people felt the momentum shift once more as the giantess’s tongue beneath them lifted towards the beast. For Carrie, deep throating Jeff was a task she had gone about before, but never in her wildest dreams would she share the experience with so many other unwilling participants and viewers.

Those watching on the sideways bus who were spared the initial mini massacre at the mercy of the voracious woman, they watched helplessly as she started another approach. Her great lips once again smashed into the twisted metal from her first pass, obscuring the view and fates of those people who originally survived, some passed over thanks to a simple ridge in the massive man’s erect cock. Her copious saliva mixed with the squeezed oils from many vehicles and the blood and remains of the liquified people only aided her speed now as she approached her previous stopping point. The small train having lost it’s first two cars to her previous advance now had another surge of people trying to escape, only to once more be mired in the viscous fluids from his previous tunnel play. So many vehicles were squeezed between his enormous cock and the stretched tunnel earlier, that it had added the glue to entrap those who leapt from the overturned elevated train cars now. Those on the bus winced as the scenes unfolded only a few dozen feet away now, as her sweet lips mercilessly burst through people on contact, dragging them under or squashing them between the machinery she had so caringly placed up there. Some watched now as the overmatched Lincoln was shunted forwards until the front bumper was caught on another of Jeff’s ridges only twenty feet from the bus. They saw the frantic passengers lit up by the dome light in their last struggles as Carrie’s fifteen-foot-tall upper lip kept pressing on. The passenger compartment simply folded on itself, smushing the occupants like jam as the tiny white xenon headlines we soon bent downwards behind the surging engine, and her mouth moved past the forgotten SUV turning it into another dollop of twisted metal. Those on the bus now looked up in horror at her building sized face as it advanced on them merely feet away, there was nowhere to hide.

Jeff watched from above as his hungry girlfriend worked him over. Feeling so many tiny things popping and breaking between her mouth and his dick made him very hard, much to her delight. On the first pass she made it about halfway up his shaft, enveloping his entire hood all the while running her long tongue on the underside. He could feel the struggles of the vehicles and minute people as they tried in vain to escape his girlfriend's lips, but there was simply nowhere to go, and the grime held them all firmly in place. Her soft lips working him over was usually a turn on, but now there were so many other added sensations putting him over the edge. He could feel the little cars and trucks popping against him or rolling end over end getting mangled along the way, but the tiny people were harder to feel. They were like the smallest of bursts, though their clothes and breaking bones really were what he felt in their last moments. As her saliva began to accumulate, the pass back towards the end of his tip was getting faster. It also served to drown the injured, writhing survivors as the aftermath of just her first lick was horrendous. Glistening clumps and chunks of metal indicated where the former vehicles were, completely soaked in her warm spit. Splotches of tattered clothing were former people, now many in pieces torn asunder by Carrie’s ravenous tongue. As she lifted her shapely ass off the ground once more to take in more of Jeff’s length, the longest struggling members of their party were again on the move skywards.

As Carrie started her second pass on her man’s monumental organ, she once again lifted the entire building between her pussylips off the ground again. Those still alive inside felt a strong pull of gravity towards whatever still constituted the ground beneath them. Having Jeff’s cock filling her mouth again along with the feeling of the bursting toppings between her sensual lips caused even more fluids to flood her nether regions. The torrent literally began to flood out a number of the remaining survivors. But few would make it through the remaining trips. The enormous droplets, splashing into the unnatural depression created by her landings, were the only hints of any internal struggle. The remains of the building now were fully disconnected with the ground, her labia closing around the sawed off first floor. The foundation was already sat on and crunched deep into the ground. The walls were now closing in as the second story had any linoleum and carpeting pop from the flexing floors. Not all would get the chance to be crushed by this menace as now the movements began to get more rapid as a feeding frenzy was underway.

A blast of hot air blew by the bus as Carrie's upper lip towered above them. The last cars and people went into the abyss making a twisting metal and breaking glass sound mixed with screaming and a rumbling, wet smacking sound. The people closest to the outside of the bus stuck in the muck could do nothing but accept their fates however they wanted and vanished next, some dragged and twisted and killed within sight. Others were swept over the edge into another fate, as the people and lit up vehicles tumbled out of sight. No one on the bus could know that her massive tongue below was hauling a mighty catch. From below the whale shaped appendage that they rode on, the last thing they heard was a non-whale-like moan, shaking the entire vehicle. It was distinctly a woman's voice, and from it sounded like she was thoroughly enjoying herself at their expense and did not care. With alarming speed, her upper lip smashed into the bus broadside. Very quickly the bus began to roll, throwing everyone around as the space between shrunk rapidly as her sweet breath invaded from every direction along with a healthy dose of her warm saliva. Finally, they stuck to the inside of her lip and the five still clinging to life, none could see the hellscape below. As the air pressure changed, they were pressed against the inside of her ivory, building sized teeth. They were then shunted again from there and fell five stories onto another wet surface that turned out to be the giant woman's tongue.

Those on her unstable tongue were about to get more company, though most would be there in body only but no longer spirit. The maelstrom of shredded and flattened vehicles from Jeff’s dick above even killed a few survivors in a red Chevy Spark as they were crushed by the massacred back half of a falling train car. This gap with his massive cock was quickly shrinking as anyone who could look up now saw. Those on the shuttle bus could only watch in vain as the underside of Jeff's massive cock filled their view. A wet splash next to them meant another visitor would be along for the ride. This would be short lived as the movement never stopped for the mangled white misshapen neighbors, as the former bus approached the end of the line carrying only a couple mortally wounded survivors now. All attention was on the penis as it drew nearer to them. Tiny wheels tried to gain any possible traction, but this only served to tickle the giantess's taste buds as she curled her great tongue to fully envelop the base of her man's meat once more. The impact was swift and catastrophic. None of the tiny vehicles or people could put up any resistance to the unstoppable forces surrounding them. The bus, shuttle van, and six other cars and trucks met their ends in this way. Another two dozen lives to appease the gargantuan lover's lust.

Jeff was feeling all sorts of subtle sensations along his rock-hard meat. The latest was as Carrie's tongue wrapped around the underside of his hood and shaft, there was a slightly prickly, ticklish feeling that quickly diminished. It was in fact several vehicles being crushed and then dragged along between the lovers. The pressure between her tongue and his shaft would shred the helpless metal machines into pieces that would be further mangled as her blow job picked up steam. He also felt more tiny vehicles and people being pulverized on top of his cock as Carrie struggled to take in his full erection. She had gotten three quarters of the way down his shaft now and did her best to fit everything in. He felt her pause again drawing back revealing his shaft again now wet with saliva but still topped with numerous wadded up metal bits scattered about. There were still a few vehicles left intact closer to his base as Carrie's ass pounded the ground once more. She began to relax her throat in anticipation of taking in the last sixty feet of Jeff's rod. As he watched her settle back into her butt prints, she had so lovingly ground into the city, he was unaware that she held a few dozen more hostages deep within the vice grip of her vagina. Carrie was none the wiser either about their fates, but the erotic action between the pair ensured that in due time he would reassert himself into the fray.

Carrie had begun to pick up speed as she took more of Jeff’s meat into her mouth. This led to an oversight on the fate of the tiny people in the shrinking office building now riding along inside of her hot, humid pussy. Having already been plucked from the ground, the entire structure was now sealed from the outside world by her closed labia. Her inner muscles worked the remaining structure deeper inside her, the entire building at her mercy. She was no longer aware or focused on them, making their dire situation all the more demeaning. The micro struggles ended one by one with the same result, and it was not a pretty sight in any of the circumstances. The building slowly disintegrated inside of her but was holding steadier now as it moved with her. Anything not directly bolted into the flexing inner structure, including the people within, were being thrown around more steadily now as the momentum lifted up and down. His shaft was over 200ft long and as Carrie worked her final lubricating pass over it, the friction was gone, and the speed would only pick up from here. People tried in vain to grip onto anything that was not crashing around with them. Some grabbed onto sinks only to find the extra weight snapped them off the pipes. A few of the longest survivors were tethering themselves to the putrid toilets, which were made even worse by the fact that the plumbing now had a different source. As Carrie’s nectar made its way into the building via the existing piping, coupled with HVAC vents and massacred walls, getting a grip on anything was becoming impossible. The tiny people realized she must really be working herself into a frenzy now, her huge ass slamming into the ground in a steady rhythm as her man got the world’s biggest blowjob. By now only a handful of survivors, all of whom were gravely injured, would witness the culmination of the latest trial facing them. And the night was far from over.

The Weight by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

Carrie was back on the ground again, about to finish up tasting the vehicular relish on the massive hot dog in front of her face. Her big brown eyes met Jeff’s as he had his hands on her long black hair. He was gazing into her face and had such a wonderful, appreciative smile that she wanted to please him as much as she could. She knew he would gladly return the favor and then some, even if it meant going all night. Their relationship like any other had had its contentious moments over the past few months, but this erotic romp was bringing out the best in both of them she felt. Lost in the moment on that darkened night were a dozen survivors in the warm cocoon of her moist womanhood, walls slowly pulsating with every heartbeat of the aroused goddess. Also lost in the moment were hundreds of other pancaked people in former infrastructure underneath her rounded rear and Jeff’s feet. Scores more were slowly digesting in the bellies of the beasts, slowly nourishing the couple's lustful rampage.

With the twisted mangled shells that were up until recently various vehicles resting on her long tongue, Carrie found much less resistance along Jeff's shaft as she prepared to take in the entire length. Near his base by the forest of his coily pubic hair, there were still a dozen cars, trucks, a bus, an elevated train car along with close to fifty people. But the piece de resistance was the Thai food truck leaning precariously against a throbbing vein. Beyond this was writhing bodies, twisted and contorted corpses along with crunched metal all layered in copious amounts of saliva from her previous passes. And Carrie was just getting warmed up. Those final few survivors knew the huge woman whose great lips made an O over 200ft away would return soon, so as not to let the nearby landscape dry up. The sheer horror of watching her previous pass get agonizingly close, hearing the cars and trucks getting dragged and crushed mere feet away getting closer by the second was terrifying. The worst part was the screams of agony, almost always cutting off short getting closer until she stopped just short of a few cowering people. She withdrew to her idle position as the scope of her devastation was revealed. All along the shaft they saw only scattered remains, as most were simply obliterated or cast off the penis they rode on and into her awaiting mouth.

Carrie felt tiny things peppering her tongue as she made her first and second passes. At first, she could barely taste anything as so much moved around. The spinning wheels and flailing limbs were quickly halted as her tongue pressed roughly around Jeff’s underside. The walls of skin colliding squeezed out the juices from dozens of vehicles and hundreds of bodies, adding some more flavors to the mix. Each bursting car brought a different profile from the bigger busses and rail cars. The remains of the wing serving food truck was notably the savoriest. While the tiny, salty bodies burst the first pass through, the third would be more textural as most people and vehicles had already been juiced. She knew that she had already liquified most of her quarry, and that the next salty burst may be much more substantial, but she never minded swallowing this one either. She prepared to rise once more, knowing that she would be able to take as much of her massive man’s cock into her mouth as she could, as Jeff was as aroused as she had ever seen him. Carrie’s cute ass lifted from the ground once more, another long trip up for the tiny dozens of riders she was unaware of. She had now committed all her focus to the leviathan before her, her mighty vaginal walls gripping the office building tightly. The vice grip would compress the structure further, but her motions would be the true mortal danger on this mightiest of blow jobs that the world watched.

Inside a warm, shrinking hellscape of the cumsoaked crumbling concrete oval shaped obelisk no longer resembling the building it once was, thirty lives remained in the balance and every minute the number dropped. As the goddess carrying them had her solid ass smack the ground once more, the impact rocked the tiny, injured people to their cores. The remaining survivors in the various misshapen, increasingly damp inner rooms were pressed down once again as Carrie prepared to rise up all 230ft up her man's godlike, destructive penis. The pace was quickening as the friction was slicked over, those whose rooms without carpeting that weren’t crushed by the encroaching vaginal walls were taking a beating. Shaken against four walls and fixtures in a few inner bathrooms, most would be pulped beyond recognition. Like the marbles in a spray-paint can, but instead of viscous colored fluid, it was office furniture and equipment slamming all around them. The first floor and lobby, unmoored from its foundation, was now completely crushed by her closed labia. Her inner pressure continued to work the building upwards towards her cervix as the remaining six stories of the once seemingly solid office tower was brought further and further from the freedom none within would ever experience again. Wrapping her wide lips around his mighty dong, she finally had deep throated his cockhead rising to her zenith, the twenty some odd survivors within in various states of agony and consciousness felt the all too familiar feeling of weightlessness as their final rides commenced.

The fifty-surviving people on Jeff's enormous cock close to his base and pelvis watched in horror as his girlfriend's all-encompassing lips made it frighteningly close to their positions on her previous pass. Now she looked primed to return as the giant's hands on her long, silky black hair guided her mouth. In front of them was a certain but quick doom, some of whom on the bus and in the various cars seemed to accept their fate. Others looked behind them towards their behemoth host and the dense pubic hair forest holding many victims of their previous play. The grime was not as thick here, so a few people had already broken through, but the dense forest was no walk in the park either. Jeff’s coily pubic hairs were thick cables, strands entrapment all manner of items from his previous play. From bits of concrete and rebar along with various office items from his recent visit to the skyscraper, to items more indicative of his sensual play. Strung up and trapped were numerous bodies and dozens of torn apart wadded up cars and trucks. Some of these were completely soaked in sexual fluids from their hosts, and many of them had been occupied as evidenced by the amount of bright red mixed with the various vehicle fluids and white cum. As the few luckyish ones made it to this area, they grappled onto the hairs and debris, hoping to survive long enough to escape. But most could tell by the state of the twisted metal around that it was only a matter of time before the two used their genetalia in a more cooperative way.

Jeff felt Carrie’s warm lips parting again rapidly rising up his monster cock. He also felt more of the tiniest footsteps trying to run into his matted pubic hairs, faced with an impossible choice. A tiny car even managed to shoot forwards, only to reach the end of his base crashing into his skin. Jeff responded to this by pulsing his penis which barely slowed his girlfriend but knocked anyone standing down to his veiny cock. The miniscule vehicles fared poorly as well. The final bus fell over, crushing three would-be escapees between his rigid cartilage and the metal. The tiny car that crashed into his base did little better, the gray Corolla had a crumpled bumper and busted radiator at first impact. But after the giant pulsed his gargantuan rod, the small gap between his penis and base was closed, and most of the hood was crushed with the wheels popping out to the sides, setting off the airbags. The impact was so strong that the rear axle no longer made contact with his skin, and the trunk popped in the air hazard lights flashing. The two people inside were lucky to survive for now. Every second that passed as Carrie took in more of her man’s junk, more lives would end as she enveloped three quarters of the length. With 45 people left, they were running out of real estate.

Carrie loved the familiar feeling of her boyfriend's cock filling up her mouth as was a typical Friday night for the lovers. Tonight, was atypical in how many tens of thousands of unwilling participants shared in their intimate activities. The friction nearly gone from her momentous mouthful; she began to gobble up the remaining feet as his hood pressed into her throat. On her lips and tongue, she felt tiny pops and smoothed metal that were vehicles and people a few minutes earlier. They served to flavor and lube their demonstrative felatio, with a few more to be forced into this role. As she worked the final quarter into her maw, she relaxed her throat to take in his full size. The popping metals and bursts of flavor began anew as more crunchy vehicles lent their structural rigidity to her soft lips. She was going the distance now, plotting the course towards her man's pubic jungle. Many made the choice to bolt for it as the last few vehicles lost a few passengers, but it would be too late. Carrie felt the small cars popping, lending little taste along with people who were not fast enough, but the final Thai food truck hit her perfectly. This flavorful burst was quite satisfactory for this scale as her lips shunted a couple more cars and CUVs onto her tongue. Others were shoved into his base, wheels spinning uselessly in reverse against her lips, crushing and killing several people. For the few survivors on her tongue and the many of those who lost the battle, it would go from bad to worse as their view of the man’s mammoth cock receded. Far down below, her savory meal was having an effect on her previous, inadequate toy.

While her salivary glands were beginning to soak and drown it’s latest victims, it helped the dozens of survivors in the pharmaceutical building. Having gone the entirety up his cock and with the friction gone, Carrie could shoot up and down her man's pole in the most rapid of succession. Firing on similar impulses and synapses, her grip tightened on the now very hot and steamy concrete remnants. The tremendous pressure pushed more of the liquid portion of her play into the growing cracks and crevices on all six sides. As saliva was lent to her mouth it solidified them all in place even more against her nether lips a bit more firmly. With all sides as one with their giantess host’s movements, the whole building would move diagonally back and forth with unpredictable direction changes. Injuries and fatalities would happen rapidly. After a brief pause to swallow a little pre and snacks, Carrie got down to business. And there was no business like it, high above their host could be heard moaning and some of her smacking lips. Inside the building, office equipment shattered into smaller, skin piercing pieces. People shattered as well, as trips from ceiling to floor at beyond highway speeds quite simply liquified many. A few just managed to hang on to fixtures in tiny bathrooms, still getting cuts from broken mirrors, and battered by any other loose items like trash cans and soap dispensers. All the while, they were getting soaked as the plumbing was reversed and nectar flowed in through all remaining pipes. It would be a pathetic way to go for many. But the ride would not wind down for minutes. And by then most of the damage was done, but not all of it.

Several people had escaped into the edge of the pubic hairs, which were all coiled together in a dangerous manner at their size. But with the giantess’s lips coming they had little choice. They climbed off the base of his 747-length rod, and into the dense canopy overhead. Of the eight, two died quickly of asphyxiation as the ropey hairs strangled them. The rest would reach a higher point but almost all would be stuck there. Joining them were others deceased from either being crushed during sexual play and from being torn to pieces by enclosing hairs. Sometimes both. The true scale of the monsters was in focus now as tiny cars and trucks, many too wadded to recognize, were strung up as well, soaked in all types of unmentionable fluids. They knew similar fates would await them. They also watched as a few cars and people fell to her tongue which now receded back down the pole. They could only ponder the fates of those, but she would show them what could have been soon after. Along with Jeff’s precum and a lot more dressing from freshly squeezed vehicles and people, there were the bigger scraps of metal from over thirty vehicles and five intact ones. Many of those had their lights on, but the size of her tongue made them feel isolated. The dozen other living people would soon envy the crushed as saliva now rose all around in the dark surroundings. She would want to preserve this batch it seemed as she tilted her tongue back towards her throat. They could hear other screaming now along with a few car horns and alarms, but an ear shattering 'mmm' shook everything and overpowered all other noise. Even with engines racing, gravity was winning the battle.

Looking down at his glistening cock, Jeff watched as his girlfriend savored what she had plucked off him so far. As she took a moment to taste and swallow her light load, he swore he felt some tiny tickles on his pickle. Indeed a few writhing bodies were still down there, bloodied with multiple fractures, soaked in her spit. They were scattered amongst the remaining metal chunks on his penis. He also thought he felt some faint tickles in his pubic hair but brushed it off as so insignificant that he was distracted by other sensations. Scanning the streets around them that Carrie had not sat on, he never tired of seeing the grid lit up far below along with so many buildings of all sizes begging to be toyed with. As the lump went down the smooth throat of his towering, seated girlfriend, they once more caught each other's gaze. She licked her lips but also noted that Jeff was distracted by their surroundings, and Carrie formulated a plan. She had a good feeling Jeff would be on board, as he had that devious look in his eyes. Carrie abandoned what restraint she was showing and proceeded to bounce around working Jeff's hard cock. It was the apocalypse now for the doomed riders in her cavernous vagina.

Twice As Hard by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

For so many people in the twenty-five story Perdue pharmaceutical building, the night had started as ordinarily as any other. Some got office work done to try to shift the blame for the latest lawsuits while maintenance workers buzzed by with carpet cleaners. Some were well attired veterans of the company who had their golden parachutes ready while others young office cut ups unsure of what they were getting into. They had all ridden the ups and downs over the past few months but the ups and downs inside of the insatiable woman tonight would be their shared undoing. A couple dozen of them had survived the giant woman riding the structure, shrinking it significantly, taking most people in the building’s lives from her play. With the pressure rising, her gigantic labia sheared off the ground floor within her grip, and the ride shifted into high gear. After the giantess paused to swallow her first mouthful of victims and vehicles, they even felt the pressure rise from the constriction of her throat muscles in another muscular region. They could not be aware that this was caused by more lives being ended by her vast digestive system. With the entire remains of the structure within her grasp, she finished off Jeff’s knob but also began to plan her next move, and the already cramped quarters would be forced to welcome a much more sizable member.

It was the end of the line. Some of the people were riding on the bus minutes earlier, some still seated in their cars and pickups, bruised and battered, unable to see the dark, undulating damp cave beyond their dim headlights. Most others were already deceased, bodies strewn intact or mangled, and many more entwined in mangled metal that had been crushed between a monster cock and their host's voluptuous lips. They all were trying to escape from the seated giantess as she rode a building, blocks away and considered themselves lucky not to be under her rising and falling ass. They also were happy not to be under her man’s enormous shuffling feet as he worked his way towards her. But big brown eyes spied them from above, and soon they found themselves plucked from the relative safety of the streets over a thousand feet up onto the giant’s erect penis. Now after watching those getting crushed around them and others fall down onto her whale of a tongue, even this muscle proved unbeatable at her frightening scale. Resting on hot, humid taste bumps or in the few vehicles not squashed, the angle rose upwards, exposing some to the deep void of her throat. Those on their wheels tried in vain at full throttle but hopelessly fell. Swallowed whole they would soon be digested in a giant woman’s stomach. A few people clung on as they watched the headlights recede and tumble harshly down her throat, leaving nothing but darkness and a vertical drop to their ultimate fates. Between her slick skin and undulating tongue, none would be able to hold on and all fell into a sea of acid, never to see the light of day again.

Carrie now worked Jeff’s cock in a steady rhythm up and down as he gently held his hands on her black silky hair, guiding her into his crotch. She was sucking him off good, as his massive cockhead pressed against her cheeks, and into her throat and tongue. By now she had already swallowed or obliterated the miniscule vehicles and people on his dick, adding their fluids to his growing lubrication. But he knew that she desired he place himself in a more ample hole, and that it would only be a matter of time before he paid this attention forward. The city trembled upon each impact of her soft ass hitting the ground each time she reached the end of his long cock. Her boyfriend certainly looked sated at the moment but there was only so much a little fellatio could accomplish. Besides, she suddenly had a thought enter her head as to why she was there. After her last lick she suddenly wondered aloud.
“Jeff, I seem to have misplaced something”
“What might that be my love?” He responded quizzically.
He watched her as she worked some unseen forces within and lifted herself from the decimated butt cheek shaped city blocks and proceeded to examine the ground.
“Was I not riding a building up until you decided to provide me with an ample distraction?”
A probing pointer finger nudged what she had been looking for, and it was in quite a fragile state. By now only four people were still technically breathing, amongst the six partial floors left of the once 25 story structure surrounded by carnage. Their breather would be cut short soon enough.

Jeff for his part was in no way able to hide how genuinely turned on he was on account of his thick manhood sticking straight out over the city below. He began to look down around the area for more inspiration in the many unscathed blocks surrounding them. Huge residential apartments, warehouses, and still more clogged arteries with panicked throngs of traffic beckoned. Losing focus for an instant was all it took for someone else to answer his notions, as Carrie too had a predatory look in her eyes, and the tigress spotting her prey pounced at the opportunity. From her sitting position she shot her hands down into a few crumbling neighborhoods. Using this leverage, she pounced at her boyfriend's midsection as he was looking in another direction and was caught off guard. For the thousands of people watching far below, it played out as if in slow motion. Aiming her slender shoulder into his stomach lightly sent a shadow above almost half a mile of the city as his gargantuan form leaned towards the grid. He was almost expecting some move from Carrie but was caught a little off guard by this. He did not mind though since he knew he could use a bit of a back massage. Jeff gladly fell into his position to let his girlfriend have her way with him, knowing that at a moment's notice he could turn the tables. He stuck his enormous butt towards the ground to make sure this firm muscle made contact with the ground first. He voluntarily lay back soon afterwards, dwarfing every structure he squashed, adding only an erect 25 story flesh tone tower. While he could feel countless tiny things breaking against his body, Carrie spied her next landing spot.

By now there were only a few survivors still conscious inside the sliver of building within Carrie’s womanhood. They felt a jarring impact along with her muffled feminine voice for the first time in a while and knew something was afoot. They were unaware it was her slender lone finger noting the position of the puny remains of their office tower. While her lone digit could easily have stirred herself into a frenzy liquifying the sopping remains of the structure, their fate would be met by something all the more filling. The unbearable humid heat from her sex now permeated the entire remaining structure almost suffocating those taking in their final breaths. This break in her movements was still a welcome reprieve after she rode the building so hard and shook it several more minutes after entering it from the ground far below. Now leaving her man's cock glistening from her saliva Carrie had one thing in mind as her boyfriend lay prone on the ruins downtown, but once more he had other plans to prolong their shared pleasure. This would buy the handful of survivors a few extra precious minutes to make peace with their eventual fates, as the giant’s fall was felt even by them.

Those mired in traffic making little headway from the monolithic man watched as his back and ass stood against the night in their rear-view mirrors. Others watched him from the many apartments and offices from what they assumed was a safe distance. Many winced seeing the massive woman giving his towering erection the biggest blowjob in history. This fact was amplified by the specks of headlights a quarter mile above the ground along his thick rod. Those quickly vanished as the massive feminine oral cavity overtook them, leaving behind Jeff's glistening meat. The ease with which she swallowed them whole was chilling, as she proceeded then to work his cock for a few more minutes. Before the climax the woman felt around her nether regions and spoke to her man in a booming but feminine voice. She was looking like she had misplaced something, but what was worse was when she shot her hands towards the titan’s torso. To the tiny mites it all happened so fast, as thousands of people watched his ass plummeting towards earth. The impact was jarring, even devastating to those who survived. All those who were underneath were simply flattened. Nothing could withstand his falling bulk crushing a few thousand more people and the air and earth he displaced killed and injured hundreds more. As the dust settled from the fall it was an alien world. Those who could hear first listened to the car alarms and soon sirens. Next the dust settled to reveal the true devastation on the impact. Most of the living could tell this was only going to get worse, and those who could, would need to distance themselves.

Jeff sat for a moment looking around from his new vantage point. He was now eye level with Carrie as she looked intently at him, then down at her latest prize. No need to undress him with her eyes here as those were shredded many hours ago on the flattened freeway as he grew large. He could tell she wanted to continue her leap onto a particularly enticing bit of his anatomy but gave her a finger wag to slow her roll.
“Wait babe.” Jeff said. “I want to try something.”
Carrie looks at him tilting her head like a Pug but knew what he was doing so went along with it. She still ached for him to fill her once more as it had been hours since the highway and his massive cock just pointing towards her as she sat. Once more her patience would be tried but soon rewarded handsomely. Jeff looked around from his still lofty vantage point and spied exactly what he wanted. Still pristine and having avoided being too close to impacts, footprints and sexual mayhem sat a couple structures suited to his needs. From over a thousand feet above the ground his eyes spied the prize, and his 750ft arms were well within reach. His right hand now stretched beyond the debris field towards a sizable eight story apartment complex, arranged in a circle surrounding a pool with ample parking for the location around and underneath. He could see many lights on, even the flicker of some big screen TVs and maybe just maybe movements of occupants. They knew quickly as they watched on the various devices that the giant was reaching for a small building, oblivious that it was theirs.

Hundreds of people in the luxury condos on the north side of the city had been watching the antics of the giant couple first on televisions, computers and devices before the noises outside on the balconies became notable with the building tremors from massive footsteps. It would not be long before those on the rooftop terraces and highest floors caught sight of the couple. Furthest from them the man frighteningly eviscerated and urinated on the skyscraper that was the emblem of their city, showing little regard for his actions. This prompted many to begin packing but then almost a mile closer the woman’s whole torso began to ride another building giving them chills. From their vantage point only her head and neck were visible, but by the sounds she was making it was no mystery what she was doing there. The soft thuds shook pictures off walls and caused the tiny cars to vibrate each landing, as the parking lot itself was swamped with fellow residents trying to make an early exit onto congested thoroughfares. Those with eyes on the giant couple now froze in fear, as she pushed the monolithic man down seemingly in their direction, but in a puff of dust and debris, he fell mercifully short and off to the side. Little did they know that this would put them directly into his sights. As he sat there far above them, they watched on their televisions and devices as he reached out from his sitting position towards a small building on the live shots. Few had gathered it was the one that they currently occupied. They were about to go for a ride with few height restrictions.

Carrie watched this going on with elation as she knew what he was doing now and bit her lower lip in anticipation. She did not like that Jeff had delayed her however, as she was practically drooling from a couple orifices now. As big as he was, she did not mind sharing her space with others though, as he went after a sizable apartment complex. Carrie knew she would be stretched considerably but in the best ways and had doubts anyone would make it through the hell they would soon enter. But for now, she had to wait idly on her haunches, just itching to take the small leap forward. She watched as the streets were buzzing, tiny flashing emergency lights lined up near the dark spots where an errant foot, hand or whole ass landed. She wondered if they were truly monsters now, but felt justified for the time being, this opportunity was just too tantalizing to pass up. Besides, with the night now fallen their actions would bear less consequences she felt. She knew after their earth-shattering culmination in a few minutes, they would need to hatch a scheme together. She began to walk herself back through the day to before the growth occurred to preen her own intelligence at what the next moves would be, as they might be dictated by how everything started. But she felt confident that for now they were safe, and she always felt safe in Jeff’s arms as tonight that is where she would lay, just like every night.

As Jeff fell, his hairy ten story testicles landed violently on a busy intersection and corner shop with apartments on the top floors. First feeling the impact of his hard ass, the secondary impact from his more sensitive balls only served to further harden his wetted shaft. Unlike everything Jeff sat on being flattened and driven deep into twin pits, the twenty tiny vehicles in the intersection were more smothered than crushed. Wheels popped out to the side as his warm, sticky right nut touched the pavement around them. It even tickled his sensitive hairs as they crumpled the traffic lights above. Tiny pedestrians were suffocated under his hot skin, pressed against the unforgiving pavement and sidewalks. Those in the lit apartments saw Jeff's titanic ass falling towards them after Carrie finished up her blow job. On street level, the five-story building had a couple shops including a Subway and an independent discount retailer. They were momentarily relieved when his giant ass missed but the moment was brief as the thirty residents and patrons hunkering down heard a scraping on the roof. Next his hairy left nut landed on the roof which was overwhelmed by its weight and the top floor collapsed. In slow motion, each story of the apartments met the same fate, screaming residents crushed from above as the weight now spread to the ground level. By now even with the weight spread out, the sheer mass of the giant's ten story sack was just enough to have the entire occupied store collapse, smashing the glass sandwich bar and the bread oven into the debris. Those inside a Dunkin Donuts and apartments across the street bore witness to the scene unfolding. They watched every floor of the building collapsing until the yellow and green Subway letters fell to the ground onto bracing pedestrians whose struggles ended under thick, smothering skin. The intersection outside their windows fared no better, as the traffic lights smashed down in a shower of sparks. Then the horrifying sight and sound of twenty crowded cars and SUVs all getting crushed outside their windows. Within seconds the view was only the giant's idle, hairy testicles. But the view would change again soon as the jaws dropped, unable to finish their coolatas and munchkins as the giant's massive rod now dominated the night sky above them.

You Wreck Me by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

Jeff sat there feeling the faintest tickles under his hairy balls, as the crushed rubble and vehicles settled, and a few mortally wounded pedestrians writhed. This in turn sent a surge of blood to his monolithic penis as it stood erect above the neighborhood adjacent to where his huge ass landed. As tempting as it was to wipe them all out with one swipe of his god-like member, he decided that he wanted them to watch what happened next. By now the neighborhood flattened under his ass was forgotten, but they weren't the only districts Jeff would turn his back on. With his eyes on the prize a few hundred feet away, he reached out his right arm towards the dimly lit trinket. Trying his best to be gentle, he also wanted to come in at such an angle so as not to alert any of the residents of their upcoming adventure. The tiny apartment building was in for a grand surprise, and most certainly not what the designers had in mind for the facility when it was built a few decades prior. From Jeff’s perspective, it would suit his needs perfectly, as Carrie eagerly looked on waiting her turn to join in on the fun. As he made his right hand into a claw shape, he hovered above the structure now like the world's largest arcade game. Jeff lined them up perfectly, plunging his fingers straight downwards making sure his palm did not crush the roof prematurely. The trap was set.

Close to 300 people were in the apartment complex on this odd spring night. Most were awake from the foreboding tremors from the giant couple terrorizing their city with most aware of the lovers' salacious antics thus far. Many were either gathering belongings, packing vehicles in the garage below or just waiting in their apartments hoping that the building would be spared. Others even relaxed in the pool in the courtyard letting fate decide, as these few realized it was well beyond their control. As the giant sat several blocks away, those watching his moves on screens saw his massive arm reaching out and instantly heard some terrible sounds outside. Five, hundred-foot-tall pinkish pillars all pierced the crowded avenues driving a dozen of lit vehicles deep into the ground killing any occupants unfortunate to be underneath them. The sound of the impacts and rumbling as they dug into the ground froze the hundreds in their tracks and sent ripples across the pool. As Jeff curled his fingers under the building and underground garage, he was careful not to damage his prize, yet. The lights flickered as he nicked the underground wires, but the electricity remained on for the moment. The rumbling stopped for a few precious seconds now as the entire complex was now enclosed between Jeff's mighty fingers and his downturned palm above. Trapped within a cage with wide flesh tone bars, the ride of their lives was about to begin for the several hundred unlucky souls.

Carrie curiously watched on from her vantage point, like a tabby cat. One that was in heat no less as the erotic and dominating scene played out in from of her. As her boyfriend began to lift the apartment building, her speculations as to what delightful uses it might have danced through her mind. The tiny people in the idled building bore no relief from these visions as they manifested in the very real fluids now flooding her occupied nether regions. It seeped into all the growing cracks on the sliver of building left within her and cascaded down to the ground over the flattened landscape in great splashes. Absent-mindedly, her great fingers began to rub her clit. Watching Jeff handle the building now along with his meaty rod pointing above the rooftops was a huge turn on. Just knowing that on a whim he could use his long shaft to wipe out the row of buildings beneath them caused her fingers to whip herself into a frenzy. But he was saving himself for her, and she knew it, whatever schemes he was hatching with the large apartments would pay her dividends. A soft moan escaped her lips as he now encircled the tiny building and watched all the lights inside flickering. With a simple wrenching of his fingers all the lights in the building went out, as he lifted the entire structure from the ground. A muddy pit appeared beneath where he lifted the building from, as a shower of trailing sparks followed by water filling the space from pipes no longer with a destination. Floating on the pool were a dozen heavily mangled vehicles from the now skyward parking garage or from the streets around, buried upon impact of Jeff’s fingertips. Carrie’s big brown eyes now focused on the square ring of apartments as they rose.

At his massive size, he wanted to be careful to keep the apartment intact as he pulled it from the ground like a ripe vegetable. Upon his initial impact he watched as the lights that were on flickered but remained on. As he curled his fingers and wrenched the building and parking garage off the ground, they all were quickly extinguished including those in the pool in the courtyard in the center of the complex. Before the illumination vanished, Jeff thought he could just barely make out some of the tiniest of specks floating in the chlorinated waters, but at his grand scale he could not be sure. He still planned to do his best to keep the water in the attraction as he held the building upright as best he could. He felt the fine grit as tons of dirt and debris filtered through his fingers, but the main concrete foundation of the building and garage were still soundly together, albeit on the rise. Plenty of sediment remained for the multiple maple trees and other plants to rise with the building. Carrie and Jeff were both transfixed on the tiny apartment building, two glassed over sets of brown eyes looking at the building in Jeff’s hand. He did not dwell in this moment for long as a number of cracking and crunching sounds down by his ass signaled that the great giant was starting to get horizontal. Jeff hadn't laid down in hours but would make up for lost time. His enormous balls peeled off the crushed intersection and building, carrying off a few trinkets.

The bustling Dunkin Donuts was in shock, seeing a man's gargantuan testicles cause so much death and destruction so close by along with the menacing, towering penis above them. As the shock wore off from what had happened, a loud crash a few blocks away indicated that not all of the giant was still. Unable to see his huge form beyond a very erect fleshy shaft above them, they would not be able to see the large apartment building he had lifted and now had his hundreds of hostages. They would all serve a singular purpose shortly. Once Jeff had picked it off from the ground, there was renewed noise outside the coffee shop in the intersection buried under his massive testicle. The giant above them was starting to lie on his back. While they knew this simple action would likely cost the city thousands of lives under his firm skin, it was relieving to know that they would be spared for the moment. An amplified sound of peeling and twisting metal was heard as his sticky balls began to separate from the cracked asphalt below them. Their warmth had raised the ambient temperature in the neighborhood alone. Or what was left of it. As the tan fleshy pair of testicles tilted back from the storefront, they brought with them some tokens from the city streets. The terrified people in the Dunkin watched as Jeff’s right nut lifted twelve squashed cars and taxis along with a few tree limbs and mangled traffic lights. Surrounding there were a few red and brown spots from victims and vehicles similarly crushed under his mass. The left also lifted off the former apartments and Subway across the intersection, showing them all just how close they came to a crushing end. As they rose up further into the sky, so did the massive cock, becoming upright. While they counted themselves lucky, the patrons in the shop now had a towering wall of flesh above them, the pinnacle now being a cock standing 500ft above the ground, and it would receive much more attention and guests as necks were craned to take in the action above.

As the massive fingers curled under the building that they occupied in their apartments, the pool or even a few in the cars of the parking garage underneath the building, everyone felt a shaking and an uneasy feeling. The stability of the ground underneath them was giving way to a subtle shifting as the dirt Jeff was displacing was starting to raise everything his way. The giant man began to lift the whole building from the ground, the electricity flickered and then cut out for good. The dozen people in the lit pool suddenly had the water go dark as the sky was replaced by a massive palm. Even more frightening was in the claustrophobic parking garage in the basement. Everything went dark as well and a few of the twenty people packing their various cars and CUVs witnessed their only exits vanish with an outpouring of dirt and a flesh tone pillar surging past, dragging the taillights of a would-be escaping Impala sedan to a cruel crushing fate below. Those who were fortunate enough to make it to their vehicles turned on their headlights to illuminate the hellish scene unfolding before them and buckled up as the uneasy shock absorbers spoke to the fact that they were in for a ride. In the outward facing apartments, the view of the city around them was drastically changing by the second. Those watching through windows through the five finger bars and on their balconies felt the uneasy ground as Jeff severed their foundations to the city itself, soon pulling them ever so slightly upwards taking out the electricity. The lights of the surrounding buildings and streets shot past them now as the giant lifted them upwards a hundred feet. Hundreds of people had their ears popped as they gained unwanted elevation, but they had yet to reach the pinnacle of their travels. They looked up at the massive man as he sat there on the city from a new perspective and could tell he was about to lie down. His 230ft high point was looking all the more menacing now, and the giant woman looked eager to join him. All 360 degrees around them was a panorama of bad things to come.

Carrie continued to idle there on all fours in a provocative position awaiting Jeff's next move. After she initiated the push, she loved that he had improvised his own flourish with the apartment building that he held in his right hand. Now with bated breath, she watched as he held hundreds of lives in his hand as he began to snuff out many more with the simple act of lying down. He mowed down row after row of buildings facing little if any resistance under the solid skin of his quarter mile long back. Carrie saw streets all gridlocked with people and traffic trying desperately to make it the 600ft to either side of where his decimating torso would land, but with hundreds of people and vehicles on each avenue and seconds to escape, most were doomed to a crushing end. She also saw many orange lit streets running parallel to Jeff’s enormous body, with streets bracketed by buildings on each side and all people trapped like rats. She wondered what they thought as her boyfriend's back became the entire sky above their heads, quickly lowering towards the all too real ground. She focused on the chaos at street level as best she could from her quadrupedal vantage point. Buildings in plumes of smoke and sparks falling over onto crowded streets as all was snuffed out moments later by her handsome man. Almost no one could escape his awesome power, and now he was playing to her whims, making Carrie feel even more special. While she watched the building remain in his hand as his head smashed into one last neighborhood, Carrie homed in on the highest point of his body. She had begun to pounce moments before this flurry of action, and her pause was coming to a close.

Jeff felt so much destruction under his long back and body, it caused his massive cock to twitch. Feeling so many fine details of the urban landscape poking and giving way against his unyielding skin was something that he would never tire of. With just his shoulders alone squashing 630 feet of real estate, through 1,200 feet of crushed ruins to his thighs, he could not be contained to one zip code. Even laying on his back Jeff was truly enormous, his body now becoming a nearly half mile barrier that rose 25 stories into the night sky. Lit up buildings all along this new border were covered in a haze of dust from his landing at first, and soon it was apparent just the magnitude of who was demolishing their city. Few could even match his height when he was laying down, and the fifty-story monolith pointing skyward from his midsection put most buildings to shame. Now horizontal once more, his attention returned to his right hand and the suspended apartment complex. The whole delicate building looked so puny between his fingers. Jeff could only ponder what the tiny mites trapped inside were thinking as all their belongings crashed and shifted around them in their darkened apartments. A few others held on for their lives from shaky balconies. Then again where they were headed, Jeff knew this would be the least of their worries. From his new vantage point, he watched as Carrie idly awaited his next move, smiling down at him on her hands and knees like a cat ready to pounce. It had been a while since the leviathan had laid down. With his ears so close to the ground, Jeff could now pick up faint hints of the terror the couple was bringing. Sirens, cars alarms, honking desperate traffic and the faintest screams of micro people played like a symphony. A dozen people were the only ones in the city happy to have the monster on his back. The long-forgotten emergency vehicles in his hair had a few first responders sensing the last chance for an escape. For most it would not be an easy task, but those who did not get crushed by his scalp, tangled in his rope like hairs, or fall to their demise finally ended their hours long ordeal and survived to feel the solid ground under their feet again.

On the other end of his city dominating body, those stunned patrons in the Dunkin were staring up at Jeff's ample anatomy. The squashed cars on the underside of his balls looked so distant now being a few hundred feet from the ground. It was a frightening sight realizing that those vehicles were so insignificant that the man that they were stuck to have no idea or care that they were there. Craning their necks further was a building sized erect penis that was still glistening from the giant woman's lips. They had heard the giantess speaking and moaning earlier but they had yet to see her. As he sat there, they could hear a rumble and feel some vibrations as his right hand reached for something. With dirt and trailing debris, they could just make out between his pillar like fingers that it was some sort of apartment building. Most of them wondered what the giant had in mind for his latest captives, and a few even knew the building in question as it was previously a few blocks away. Now it hung suspended over a neighboring section of the city, over 500 feet above the city now helplessly awaiting their fates. Another cascading rolling sound of destruction had just occurred as the giant man laid down. It started relatively close as the small of his back crushed several blocks mercilessly, and the sounds got more distant as his upper back decimated more neighborhoods further off. As the last booms faded in the distance, it was replaced by a brief, idle silence. A blur of motion from his right hand with the trapped building enclosed above them signaled the start of more action, and a crescendo would build.

From the shaking people in the darkened pool to those in their tiny vehicles trapped in the garage underneath to those on their balconies or at the windows of their apartments partially lit by different flashlight apps, attention was snapped towards the giant man holding them captive as he began to lie down on their city. They watched in horror as nothing could even slow their captor's momentum as he rested his entire torso on some previously untouched neighborhoods in the city. Within seconds a wide swath was erased from the map, killing thousands. Smoke rose on all sides of the idle giant and the tiny people imagined what he had in mind for them after ruthlessly crushing so many others in the process. Many ears popped and the water shook as they rose high enough for the menacing giant to examine them close up. His huge brown eyes dominated them through their windows as they grew unstoppable as he gently lifted and swung his hand towards his face. Some must have thought that this was the end and were heading towards his cavernous mouth which could easily devour them, but this would not be their fate. Opening the gargantuan mouth, he let out a simple;


“Yeah, this will do us just fine.”
"What is that my love?” Carrie replied.
“A decent, deformable ring, ribbed with apartments for our pleasure.”
“Nice, now there is an idea I can get behind”
As she wagged hers. Seismographs regionally would register what was to unfold next.

Shake Your Magnolia by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

Finally, her time had come. Just sitting there watching Jeff do his slow roll and crushing so much real estate was arousing enough, but the failing building within her was just holding on by very soaked concrete surrounded metal reinforced threads. The tiny apartment building only raised questions and scenarios in her mind, trying to figure out what Jeff's next move was. She now knew that the remains of the pharmaceutical company would have some big company, so the smaller size building would have to make way. She watched as Jeff used his grip to hold on to the intact apartment building well above the ground it once occupied. Slowly, he swung his right hand over his crotch with all the precious cargo intact. She almost forgot to breathe for a few seconds as she saw where he brought it to, next. His massive, erect member towered over the square structure, it’s eight floors barely a third of his height. But it was the layout of the complex that was most alluring for her, as Carrie could tell what he had in mind, and the shape of the entire thing was perfect for them. Peering towards the apartment, she wondered what was on their minds, being overshadowed by her boyfriend's enormous penis. Surely, they had heard or seen some of the things it had utterly destroyed already tonight. Now it rose above their heads directly, and she watched as Jeff’s hand began to lift the entire apartment complex above this mammoth manhood. As he finally cleared it, he swung his right hand over top of his piss slit and would do his best to aim. She noted that he was ready to hit one small bullseye square.


From his horizontal position on top of the city, Jeff did his best to lift and aim the hapless building above his hardened meat. Although the electrical lines were severed, he could still see bits of light from flashlights and devices as the building was suspended above his massive dong. Making sure the square complex of structures was centered on his precum oozing slit, he cautiously lowered the entire thing towards his hood. Many had watched earlier as his gigantic organ turned a fifty-story building into a hollowed out, cum soaked mess, so they were terrified to have his full attention in a much smaller apartment building. The first bits of dirt and concrete started to rest on his vast hood now. Gently, Jeff let more weight from the structure rest on his cockhead. The parking garage and most of the substructure was now exposed as most of the dirt had filtered between his wide fingers. It was not long before he was able to remove his fingers entirely from the bottom of the building, still keeping them close to the upper floors for balance. The floor of the parking garage had noticeably begun to bulge upwards a few feet as the weight settled, but that was the point. Now was the moment of truth as Jeff carefully cupped his hand around the whole apartment complex and started to apply pressure downwards. He didn’t want the building to break up entirely under his strain, but at the same time he knew he would need to pierce the parking garage below and not obliterate the buildings and pool on the breakthrough. Somewhere in the darkness of the parking garage, Jeff began to drill on through. There would be no stopping this man on his mission.


Far below down at street level, the stunned patrons in the donut shop were snapped back to reality, as a heavy pelting of dirt and stones bombarded the former intersection where Jeff’s left nut had squashed all the traffic. Once the initial bombardment ceased, eyes were free to return to the sky to watch the action. It was at an odd angle, but the noise more than made up for the view. As the two levitations had their exchange of loud, penetrating words, the man began to lower the entire apartment he had plucked onto his impossibly large erection. As his hardened hood supported more weight from the entire structure as Jeff separated his fingers, a loud cracking from 500ft above was heard. A few seconds later another shower, this of huge concrete chunks as the garage was breached. Still more items fell as he tried to gently cup his hands around the building now to force the leverage down. Each finger was close to three stories tall, so inadvertently objects were jarred loose. Air conditioners, satellite dishes and even chunks of whole balconies were bashed inwards or tumbled to the streets below. A few of the apartments above the Dunkin even had casualties from an errant railing crashing through the roof. More chunks of concrete fell now, as his huge shaft had made a breakthrough. As his cockhead widened up through the hole he was creating, more pieces of the garage would tumble down. As the entire building sank over 230ft down his long cock, the people inside the building heard the earth moving once again as the giantess now went to share in the fun. They knew their ordeal was far from over, but it could be worse. Either stuck flattened to his heavy balls above, or inside the building wrapped tightly around his shaft.


As the people in the apartment building winced at the monster man’s words, they barely had time to register their meaning as they were then escorted past a dazzling view of his hairy torso. Almost a quarter mile passed in a relative blur, those still stuck in the pool splashed around, a few limbs were snapped by the wave motion, but the agony was only beginning. Past his pale chest, down a formidable pit of a belly button, a mound of thick, coily brown hairs signified their final resting spot. It rose above all else and towered over their puny building, and before long they knew they were hovering over his immense cock. All 300 people felt the landing as the monster's fingers separated, as the giant gently repositioned them to coil around the entire structure. A dozen minuscule people in tiny vehicles and another handful in the pool were the only ones to have their motion arrested as a big bulge formed under the concrete parking garage. Suddenly the people in the pool watched in dismay as an ovular crack appeared in the grass surrounding lounge chairs and diving boards. In the apartments above those in their rooms and balconies heard a rumbling, crunching sound and felt the ground shifting down under their feet. Several had their windows blown in and even a few smudged out on their balconies as Jeff's fingers wrapped around the structure, but most survived for now. The breakthrough was swift but jarring for those inside the pool and metal cages below as his penis slammed through, plunging the entire building down his awaiting shaft. As around twenty vehicles, not all of which were occupied along with a dozen pool goers above remained generally in place, the other 250 people rode down over 200ft of vertical drop. As they remained suspended over 500ft above the streets below on his monster hood, Jeff did his best to keep the tiny building on a line and intact. It was not an easy task.


As he slid the entire building down his rigid meat, Jeff found his shaft to not be perfectly straight and also widened towards his base. This in turn took out some of the balconies as he watched helpless specks of people wiped out as the metal railings, they held onto got snagged by a vein or ridge on his throbbing meat and were crushed into a bloody smear along his length. Carrie’s eager face now hovered close as she watched these finer details of his destruction. She was especially enjoying the darkened pool and the few notable swimmers as they were now suspended on his tip, an unwilling sacrifice to the goddess it would seem. She could even make out a few colorful poolside items like the striped lounge chairs and diving boards, even a few trees held high above the city. Soon, the building cleared his hood, and made the long journey down towards his base. Beneath the pool she could also just make out some xenon and LED headlights and taillights along with the blinking panic alarms of the cars and CUVs in the lofted garage. She could even see a few moving around as frightened owners scrambled along the pool deck looking for an escape, but all in vain. Carrie loved how his wide shaft continued down, as the apartment complex would be a tight fit for him but was skilled enough to be able to stick the landing. Little bits of dust floated off the sides of the newly anchored building, as Carrie licked her lips for the next moves, and Jeff was more than happy to share this latest creation. Jeff now removed his hand to let this display stand proud over the shocked population.


The shaking inside the apartments was immense, some were worried the whole thing would collapse in his grip while others felt the bumps and sideways bangs as his thick shaft rubbed against exterior walls. Household items fell out of cabinets and bookcases, breaking apart on floors as furniture fell over injuring those hunkering down praying that the massive man would pass over them somehow. Other micro people watched from windows and balconies as the pool and then parking garage sailed past them, but interior windows were soon blocked as the whole courtyard was lifted by. Many of these were shattered inwards by the air pressure changes or debris from floors below. Others were crushed outright as his widening base would catch their balconies and smear them against it in an agonizing but brief death. It would take several seconds to traverse the entire length of Jeff’s city smashing penis. As his base reached its widest, the apartment building was only 35 feet from touching down now, and a frightening sight appeared outside the first three floors. Rising above them was Jeff's thick pubic forest, long coily hairs audibly brushing against the concrete walls of the building. Some smashed in windows, as the entire building started to smell of the giant's lust. It even darkened the windows of the first two floors, as those on the ground floor had a muted touchdown thanks to their thick, hairy base. That first floor had their city views replaced by a forest of hair with many deceased residents strung in the dense, matted death patch along with many dozens of multicolored twisted metal pieces ensnared as well. On the inner facing windows the views were replaced by a tall, fleshy column. The outward facing windows now faced either the hairy torso of a man who surged a quarter mile into the sky above, or towards a very enamored looking Asian woman who was on all fours and now moving towards them.


In the Dunkin Donuts below his massive genitals, all safe means of escape were cut off as the falling debris increased as the man affixed an entire apartment building to his gargantuan dong. Even a couple crushed cars fell a couple hundred feet off of his sticky balls onto the streets outside, further mangling them in a metal crunching bang, impact craters blasting out asphalt. While the danger was still ongoing this would mean that they all had a great view of the show that was about to take place above their heads, not that most of them would want it. They now watched as the giant skewered the dwarfed apartment complex, he had so carefully plucked from a block nearby onto his rigid manhood. It was a tight fit as he bulged undeniably big for a man who covered nearly a half mile of real estate simply by laying down. As the guided building completed its transit down the humongous pole, the entranced people below had almost forgotten about the woman in waiting eager to finally join the fray once more. With the giant’s task complete, his girlfriend now started moving forwards. They could see her massive face and neckline as it examined his handiwork.


“My babe, is this shish kabob for me? I especially love the unwilling sacrifices on the altar in the pool above.” Carrie stated, hovering quite close to the apartment building.

“I was kind of hoping you would take a dip; I am sure the tiny specks could try to make room for you in the deep end.” Jeff replied smarmily.


Done watching his hand inserting his cock into the peg of the apartment building for its initial landing, Carrie exchanged a few words with her man and prepared to move. First to get herself in position for her next activity she continued her crawl, swinging her right arm over Jeff's prone body. She purposely brushed her hand over his upper torso, relishing the feeling of something that did not disintegrate to her touch. It had been a few hours since the last meaningful contact. Next, she swung her right leg and thigh over him, effectively straddling his body. She then lowered herself onto him going face to face, the only saving grace at the moment for the people in the apartment was that she was several hundred feet shorter than he was at this scale. This did not mean they were spared a view of her womanhood either as the tall, wet slit now rested much to close for comfort. It would not be long until this beast awakened, but for now the lovers were distracted in a tender embrace. As she now was on top of Jeff, Carrie leaned her beaming lips towards his face, and plated a few soft kisses before massive tongue darted out. The lovers' giant pink tongues now wrestled internally as the wet smacking sounds were heard throughout the stricken city now, just a taste of things to come. Jeff repositioned his arms from his sides, one hand embedded into her silky, black hair pressing her mouth deeply into his. His other hand slunk further down to Carrie’s shapely ass, pressing her body against his, but she was calling the shots with the upper hand now.


Those in the tiny apartments were momentarily relieved as the massive woman passed overhead, now seeming focused on some masculine attention. It was terrifying to watch her as she crawled over them. Her naked body passed overhead and was so immense focusing on any one feature would fill their field of vision. As her vast arm landed on the giant's left side, a great tremor followed. They marveled in fear of her vast feminine form from below. Her huge face, looking intently at her man bracketed by her long black hair. Down her delicate jawline came her neck to her breasts. They hung down with her brown nipples pointing down, jiggling with her movements. The people could tell that at her former scale, Carrie's tits would not be her most notable feature. But at this unfathomable size, many had already witnessed them squashing hundreds of people, vehicles, pulverizing a whole parking garage and even a fifty-story building so they knew full well of their destructive capabilities. Next her flat tummy passed, completely blotting out the sky in a pale flesh tone illuminated in the orange lights of the wounded city below. This led to a deep belly button as another boom signified her left arm making a thunderous touchdown on another hapless neighborhood, much like their own before the giant relocated them to his flesh pillar. The final piece of the puzzle passed overhead now, and it was by far the most intimidating. First her smooth right leg trailed over them as the thousand-foot-long limb made another startling impact as the giantess now had fully crawled over her man. Staring down at them now as if to mock them in its emasculating gaze, was her wet, sixty-foot vagina. They had just witnessed it completely enveloping a building more than twice the size of the one that they inhabited, stealing it away in its grasp. Her arousal was apparent as her labia were mired in thick, dripping nectar, so hot that noticeable steam was rising from it. Smacking sounds in the distance signified that the giant couple was making out, as the hundreds of people trapped above the city contemplated their fates.


Jeff had finished adorning his massive cock with the helpless apartment complex as his horny girlfriend now crawled his way. She had a deep-seated itch for him to scratch, and desire in her brown eyes as she smiled at him, still on all fours. She crawled over his primed body, in a feline-like gesture even giving him a strumming purr. Her right arm made contact on Jeff’s chest first, followed by her left, landing destructively on his sides to continue supporting her lovely body. Next, she purposely ground her smooth thigh against his, getting ever so close to rubbing his car speckled balls. With the leverage, Carrie was able to clear Jeff’s tall standing manhood and its hundreds of captors, surely giving them a show, he thought. The two more earth shattering knee falls completed her climb, though she’d have one more peak to summit. Knowing each other well enough not a word was needed for the next motions. After meeting eye to eye, the giant couple embraced as she dropped her body to his, blasting out enough air for a stiff breeze that was warm and possessed an unsettlingly familiar odor. Within seconds they began making out noisily, their tongues sharing tiny bits of morsels from previous meals. Carrie’s hands instinctively went for the back of his head, combing through his brown hair and pressing him into her lips. This disintegrated a few knots that were emergency vehicles from earlier play, annihilating anyone who had not escaped. In turn Jeff obliged her by placing one hand on her back and another onto her round asscheek, pulling her steaming pussy tight against him. This would go on for several minutes, a merciful amount of time for the many lives that hung in the balance of their next actions. Precious time that could not stave off the inevitable as the loving couple broke off the noisy kiss, as Carrie let out a contented sigh.

Use Somebody by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

Those in the coffee shop heard the renewed sounds of destruction several blocks away as the woman crawled towards her lover. First one gigantic arm shot overhead, landing on the other side of his torso. Next, she swung her thigh forward, around his legs to completely straddle him, as they now could see the largest vagina ever known drooling far overhead. Though her tight pussylips were shut and soaking in fluids, a few thought they caught a glimpse of something within, but few would know that it was the last remains of an office building with a few victims clinging to life. She was steaming now it appeared as she stayed on all fours, as the humid night conspired with those lower lips in a display of her inhuman scale. A sudden warm breeze and the permeating smell of sex blew loose papers around on the streets outside, though nothing else could move after being flattened by the giant's balls. Then a reprieve for a few minutes, as the patrons could barely hear the wet smacking of the giant couples lips some 2,000ft away. While this break was welcome from the destructive motions of the duo, it merely served to rile them up into a further upcoming sexual frenzy. The couple finally broke off the kiss and stared contently into each other's eyes, unknown to the far away patrons, until the two spoke to each other once more.

“Well, that sure was yummy, it had been a while since I had the pleasure of tasting your lips babe. I think I could still even taste a bit of the food trucks you devoured off my cock earlier.”
“Glad I could share my love.” Carrie replied
“I am sorry you ruined your puny toy a few minutes prior, and I did not want to see you with a frown on your face for long. Now that you have ruined one ride, let me provide you with a much more substantial one” Jeff said.
“Hmm, I think I can live with that, I'm still so glad you surprised me at the college lab earlier, I don’t know what I would have done without you.”
“I bet you would have thought of something, maybe used a thirty-story building instead.” He joked.
“It would never hold a candle to you sweetie.”

She had said her piece as did he, but now Carrie truly ached for some action, and had Jeff right where she wanted him. Having finished their colossal kiss, she kissed him on top of his chest next. She started to peel her vast body away from his, using her limbs to lift herself once again onto all fours. Carrie looked down the archway of her body over his own, causing her hair to drape all over his face. She loved how they looked when they were together, she got a certain thrill that Jeff’s place had its own full body length mirror built in in the bedroom from the previous owners that he simply never bothered to replace. Looking further though was the point as she spied her landing spot, and it had someone already there. She could just barely see the rapidly chilling waters of the pool, held high aloft above the city by his dominating penis. She was already a bit soaked herself thanks to the sopping wet sliver of concrete that was once an office tower. Where it had failed her, she knew Jeff would succeed far and above anything else she could expect out of this small city. Carrie rose to a kneeling position as her magnificent torso pierced the night sky once more. From her latest vantage point, she surveyed the chaos below on the city streets surrounding her massive boyfriend. This perch also had another plus, as she once more laid eyes on the apartment building wrapped tight around Jeff's erection. Hardly able to wait any longer, she decided to take a dip in the pool now, starting with the deep end, much to Jeff’s delight.

The hundreds of people stranded on Jeff's enormous cock were terrified to be a part of the giant couples demented sexual whims. While the pair made out on the other side of their vast bodies, a few tested the waters for an escape. Those in the pool stuck on the tip of his dinosauric penis were stranded, as the 230ft drop would surely be fatal. Same for those in the twenty vehicles in the parking garage below the pool. Further down in the apartments resting on his base, the foreboding pubic hair forest would be their only shot. A few of the coily hairs had even shattered windows on the building, intruding into the tiny apartments. Some foolish people tried to climb these only to quickly become ensnared, panicked and asphyxiated. Others took the leap down into the mess, doing their best to navigate between cum soaked twisted metal and concrete ruins from his earlier play. It quickly became apparent that there was no escape, from a steep drop off to his huge balls to the never-ending torso, there was simply nowhere safe to go. The kiss ended abruptly as the giantess rose off her man to all fours again. Her drooling labia stared down at them, as if to mock their hopeless situation. The blood of hundreds ran cold now, as her steaming womanhood moved in their direction. Especially frightened were those in the cooling waters of the darkened pool. Some were nursing broken limbs, but all watched as she rose to her kneeling position, putting her wet lower lips only a few hundred feet overhead. One watermelon sized drop fell off, making a huge splash in the pool below, and stayed floating on the surface. A taste of things to come.

Jeff loved having his girlfriend's aroused body pressing against his for the first time in many hours, feeling her soft lips pressed against his. As her tongue darted into his mouth, the tastes were great, but what came next was even greater. She peeled away from their embrace after a few solid minutes, and she once more rose above him on all fours. Next, her arms left the debris strewn cityscape behind as she now pointed her steaming vagina towards his raging boner as Carrie took a kneeling position above Jeff’s midsection. Slowly, Carrie lowered herself towards his mushroom tip to take a dip in the pool. The moment they had both been waiting for was subtle, but the cool waters of the pool sent a few relative drops to his cockhead signifying the touchdown was made. Carrie let out a nice moan letting him know she had felt it as well. The most minuscule of sensations as Carrie felt the tiny grit of wet concrete on a sensitive spot, as her clit dove in the deep end. The rectangular shape then crumbled with her accidental pressure, as she had wanted to dwell for a second, but this too felt incredible.
“Oh my goodness Jeff, I think I am in the pool!” Carrie cooed.
“I know, I felt the tiniest cold splash, but I am sure it will warm up fast.”
As he now pulsed his shaft a bit shaking the building and felt another few small cool drops, and what he thought were a few more items. He just caught a glimpse but believed correctly that he saw a pair of cars fall down the length of his shaft, but his matted pubic hair meant he would not even feel their impacts. With the moment gone, Carrie held her long black hair out of her face so she could try to see the next part as she pressed on.

All eyes in the city were focused in with zoomed cameras and any with a view of the giant couples' positions as a missionary went to work in slow motion. Some even knew the building and neighborhood from where it was originally placed, a few having swam in the pool they saw now pushed 500ft above the city. The moment they all were fearing had begun, as her enormous clit pressed down on the pool. A distant splash from the displaced water was barely perceptible to the two lovers but the first impact followed by the sound of the concrete crumbling echoed through the suddenly silent streets. Far below the action in the Dunkin Donuts, a sudden heavy rainfall from above started then quickly stopped. From the smell in the air, it was apparent the water was chlorinated. The source was further enlightened by the loud crack of the concrete against Carrie's sensual skin. Hearing the gods of love a few thousand feet away talking amongst themselves validated this. The curve of the giant woman's ass stretched into the night sky, with her gleaming vagina pressing against the tip of the giant's penis far overhead. The giant woman paused, seemingly lost in the moment when a more solid, viscous fluid slammed down. From the aroma given off by this volley the source of the nectar was also of little doubt. With the moment over, her sheer mass began to envelop the marooned pool and parking structure, with a crackling, slurping sound. The horrified people in the surrounding city and especially those below were about to witness firsthand the raw, sexual power that the couple possessed.

The minuscule people in the pool suspended on Jeff’s tip watched in horror as a pink clit the size of a two-story home pressed towards them. The diving board went first, with nowhere near enough spring to bounce her delicate feature away, it splintered into shards. Most people tried to swim to the other side of the pool but five people could not make it, as her smooth skin pressed them against the concrete turning the water red. Some water splashed over, but the weight of her anatomy was too much to bear for the concrete, and a loud crack rang out. Suddenly the rest of the water and three more unfortunate pool goers were sucked down into the level below, flooding the parking deck. Such a great volume of water washed in there that three of the twenty little vehicles were cast over the edge into oblivion. Two passengers on the edge in a brown Nissan Murano CUV were parked near the edge just hoping for some opportunity to escape as they watched the giant couple making out. Then when she lifted her magnificent body off of his, they heard a loud crack above them minutes later. Suddenly a burst of liquid from behind them poured in, pushing their parked CUV and two cars next to them over the edge. The sheer terror of the drop down over the 200ft of the man’s long shaft was horrifying and came to an abrupt end upon impact. The three vehicles were shredded and smashed to pieces by Jeff’s matted pubic forest, none would even reach his skin as both occupants were killed. Back in the pool all the red water had drained for the remaining four survivors, but another flood buried them all on the bottom of the concrete pool. This time it was Carrie who supplied an impossible to swim in concoction of her own, drowning the remaining four people in her nectar. She began to press down once again, as the remaining ten people and seventeen vehicles in the suspended parking garage were next to receive her loving mess.

Carrie moaned as she felt her pussy start to envelop the marooned pool and parking deck. Along with the feeling of the slick, painted concrete, she felt the most minute grit from some other specks, possibly the swimmers she thought as they were squished by her uncaring mass. Just the idea alone caused a surge of her fluids to splash out of her, completely flooding the rest of the pool and spilling into the parking deck below. Feeling ever so frisky, she deftly sank a little further, driving the concrete courtyard facilities past the precipice of her lower lips. The pool was soon completely covered completely, overflowing in her juices and rising under intense pressure further into her body. The puny parking garage was overtaken next by the pink blob, and that is where Jeff and her felt one of the more delicious shared sensations of the night. As her abrasive lips served to scrape down the sides of the shrinking structure, they caught five pill sized cars and trucks, dragging them out of the relative safety of the garage and between her powerful labia and his rigid shaft. Under the immense pressure between the two lovemaking gods the vehicles stood no chance. Jeff and Carrie felt them rolling and disintegrating into pieces, mired in her copious amounts of cum as hundreds of shredded bits and components were dragged downwards. The duo had no way of knowing that several people were within their metal shelters seconds earlier, only to have themselves and their cars become bits of grit and lube for the horny giants. Carrie now sank past Jeff’s cockhead and further down his rigid meat. As the diminishing structure was driven deeper, the crumpling mass began to interact with an old, forgotten friend further along in its destruction.

Inside the former office building Carrie had designated as an unsuitable dildo earlier, the remaining four beaten and battered survivors clung desperately to life. They were only marginally relieved when the giantess finished off her blowjob earlier and harmlessly for them, made out with the man in an intimate but intimidating gesture. The orientation had switched to horizontal as she crawled over him, but the vertical nature started once more after the bassy host spoke once more. Being buried so deep in her cunt made the words impossible to make out, but the sudden gushing of her vaginal fluids through cracks, pipes and past walls again was impossible to ignore. Like an elevator going down, a more purposeful motion began, and unbeknownst to them this landing spot was something large and immovable. As their insatiable host’s outer lips touched down on the pool and garage, the sounds of fluids gushing around them amplified as Carrie drained then filled the concrete. A few seconds would elapse, as the weight from her lower lips crumbled part of the structure, until his massive manhood below helped insert the whole thing stuck to his hood. As they were floating several feet above her wet labia trapped in her cavernous vagina, they now had company. Other than a few prods by the giantess’s finger earlier, it had been a while since they had had any outside contact. As his fleshy shaft pressed further in her moist pussy, the amount of available space was about to shrink rapidly. It would all be over soon, as a jarring impact from below shook the soggy office tower’s remains, and the giant cervix awaited above. While it still loomed in the darkness as an impenetrable fortress over a hundred feet above, that gap was lessening.

To the ten people who remained alive in the parking garage, the blood curdling screaming above was cut short. A downpour of pool water brought some injured and surprised swimmers into their midst, but only one would be able to hold onto the sides of various cars as the water poured in. The other two were washed overboard with the trio of vehicles, plummeting to their doom. The ten surviving people in and around the various vehicles along with one lone woman in her swimsuit saw all the light vanish as a wet, pink mass slid past on all sides. It was only partially illuminated by the few headlights from the cars with nowhere to go and terrified passengers in shock. Air pressure rose significantly as a sticky, humid heat radiated from the pink, wet lips slurping by. Then like in a monster movie, a few crumbling walls made the gaps between the vehicles and the pink monster shrink. All the wet lips had to do was touch one of the tiny cars and it was all over. An unoccupied tan Honda Civic’s sheet metal adhered to her, and the machine was dragged away, with a loud crunching sound below as the vehicle was shredded between the unstoppable shaft and sinking vagina. Then to the remaining eleven people’s sheer horror, another wall broke down under pressure, and four more cars and trucks were dragged to their doom. Two of them were occupied and running, smearing another three victims between Jeff’s hood and Carrie's inner sanctum. Those still able to move tried to get to the center, but this too was starting to bulge upwards a little as Jeff’s slit and cockhead pressed on from below. The giantess’s nectar was starting to pour in as well from all four sides, further exacerbating their hopeless situation. It would only be a matter of when and a toss-up between what the eight people in the shrinking garage would succumb to. The lone woman in the bikini could only grip onto a concrete pylon as the madness unfolded around her.

Carrie felt the tiny forgotten pool and smaller parking garage rising up within her, driven by Jeff’s unrelentingly hard penis. The finer details now prodding her in such delightful ways, as the bits and pieces of the latest shredded vehicles and concrete found their way into the many crevices within her. Then like an old, forgotten toy reliving its former glory only to be cast off into the trash, the remains of the soggy office building touched the top of the vacant pool. While it had shrunk from its original twenty story height thanks to the friction of Carrie's inner muscles, she could still feel it rising within her as she sunk further onto Jeff’s stiff cock. Jeff enjoyed when Carrie would ride him like this but now the added elements of the apartment complex along with the other building remains would make this a truly unique experience. It had been a few hours since she had squeezed him in along with hundreds of people and vehicles as they banged doggy style using rush hour traffic. Now the night had fully taken hold, and they had used and abused wide swaths of downtown as their personal sexual playpen. The payoff was now apparent as the two deities commenced into their grand climax. Carrie had already taken in half of Jeff’s length, and those in the tiny apartments below could not avoid the danger slurping their way. As Jeff lay there, he felt her wet lips marching down his shaft, towards the trapped building wrapped around his base. As she traveled down, he felt the resistance against his thick hood as it held the former pool and garage in place. He also felt the remains of the minuscule vehicles getting further mangled along with several people along his veiny ridges. As Jeff started to fill her for the first time in hours, a soft moan escaped Carrie’s lips. She looked into his eyes with a sultry look, they both knew the ride was about to get wild.

Bang A Gong by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

In the coffee shop, the show above them had just sent a volley of chlorinated rain their way, but a more viscous downpour had recently begun. The source was heading down towards them in an increasing chorus of slurps and gurgles above. As her vaginal walls were expanded above the decimated intersection, they saw the giant’s impossibly strong penis hold firm. Never had such a detailed view of human anatomy been had from such an angle, as all senses were overwhelmed at street level. The sheer scale on the man, the flattened cars stuck under his balls, and the hard cock above were overshadowed by the giantess’s vagina. The helpless eight story apartment building lanced by his stone hard cock was one of a few things which helped show the giant couple's scale. Bedroom noises that would seem normal were amplified past concert levels rattling windows, as nearly a kilometer above a soft, feminine moan joined the concerto. Above the noise above, a few thought they even heard the muffled metallic crunches, as several vehicles were being shredded a few hundred feet above between the leviathans' sexual parts. Aside from sight and sound came the smells, the odor of sex already hung in the air, and would only become more pungent as the minutes wore on. A trickle of vaginal fluid had made its way to the streets outside, and the drizzle would only increase to a downpour in time. The monstress continued to sink down her man’s shaft, the raptured viewers across the city could only imagine the horrors within her at the moment, as people were dying amongst her sensitive folds, unseen by the masses but felt by the giant couple.


As the eight survivors in the garage watched as pink walls rushed past on all sides, it seemed they were closing in the lower their hostess sank. Ear drums were ruptured as the pocket of air was pressurized, confirming these suspicions. As the bulge in the middle from the humongous cock pressing from below grew and the pressure rose, those left inside had a winless choice. Around the center was a moat of sloshing vaginal fluids, splashing the wheel wells of the vehicles, as now all but the woman in the bikini had found their way into the various cars and trucks. A loud noise from above startled these survivors, as a muffled crunch sent the darkened lighting down onto the metal roofs of the vehicles in a crashing boom. Something big had just landed above them. Little did they know in Carrie’s most private, intimate space, four more much more battered survivors had received the meaningful jolt from the real estate below. The building fragment that they inhabited was nearly equal in mass to the garage and pool, although it had started the night as a stately twenty story office building. It was now reduced to a soggy, failing sex toy, caught between their hosts insatiable lust and her boyfriends reddened manhood rocketing from below. Deliverance would come in multiple ways, though the approach of Carrie's impenetrable cervix dropping down would surely top the list. Hearing her slick inner skin slurping past the four sensed something big must be pushing them now, as they reached new heights or depths depending on the perspective.


In the apartment complex, most could not see the source of the sounds from above, but all could tell it was getting closer. With the pool and garage lifted high above them, the fates were hinted at via the outward facing windows. They saw a trio of vehicles along with screaming passengers vanish into the pubic hair forest around them, ending abruptly in wrenching crashes. The rumbling, gurgling sounds kept getting closer, as those with views did their best to crane their heads upwards towards their impending dooms. Some could see the curvature of Carrie’s round bottom, descending frighteningly fast, but most with a basic knowledge of anatomy could tell that just being sat on would be too easy a fate for them. The rigid, fleshy pillar that had pierced the courtyard sending most of their cars hundreds of feet above their heads was notably being ridden to their conclusion. While the sight was impeded, the sounds certainly weren't, and worse the smells emanating from below from the musky male and the scent oozing down from the woman mixed at their level. Also riding the shaft and sometimes glopping noisily onto the roof of the building came large wads of Carrie’s cum, a literal taste of things to come. The 250 people within the shaking walls had hoped things would turn out all right for them, but most had resigned themselves to the fact that this would not be the case. In the buildings all the walls now thrummed with vibrations from the goddess sinking their way, as the man gladly lay there below in eager anticipation. They were aware they were merely pawns; simple, tiny playthings for the strong sexual urges of a giant couple who sought to do nothing but act on their own lustful whims no matter the collateral damage. The action was overwhelming now as her lower lips drew near, the moment of impact would occur shortly, and none of them would be safe.


Jeff loved feeling the resistance from the concrete structures his cockhead had punched above the rest of the apartment. From the splashing from the pool to the tiny vehicles disintegrating between the lovers, everything has it’s own flavor as he lay there on the decimated city. Carrie continued to sink onto his massive hard on, squishing scores of victims in their sticky love juices. As he felt the garage pressed up by his hood, Jeff felt a sudden bump in the resistance level, but thought it was just her tight pussy conforming to his fully erect cock. He would have no way of knowing that a concealed fragment of the former office building Carrie stole from the city earlier was being shoved upwards by him. Sent upwards towards her immovable cervix deep within her stretching vagina, there was little if any resistance to his enormous cock as Carrie had a seat on it. As she slid down his pole inch by inch at their scale, Jeff felt little if any friction as his girlfriend was as wet as ever, thanks in large part to the massive scale of the hard on he was providing to her. He watched as the gap between her grabbing lips and the helpless apartment building surrounding his base shrunk dramatically. The touchdown on the over-matched structure would be soon, and he was in eager anticipation to watch it unfold on the skewered building around his building-shaming penis. Almost simultaneously, further up from the one scene that had caught his eyes, another event occurred within the deep, moist confines between his hood and Carrie’s colossal cunt. The resistance from the courtyard pool and garage was back, and this time it was too much for them as he felt their demise begin. Little did he know there was another sixty feet of office building above, all squeezed between the constructive lovers, about to take a dozen lives between them.


In the Dunkin below, the people could only watch as the deluge got steadier building into a downpour of warm, musky nectar. They saw the frightening sight of the giant woman’s pussy, gliding down the man’s skyscraper-sized shaft. The slurping pink labia were getting louder and were nearing the helpless apartment complex the giant had pierced with his rod minutes earlier. It was even more concerning as via the cracked facades and windows, along with a few souls who had ventured onto their decks, they could see the building still had many people about to meet a sticky ending. Huge globs now strung down the side of his rigid shaft, some landing on his building sized balls, and others bombarding the hapless apartment complex. Some people in the donut mecca even had the misfortune of seeing a few lives end when one glob landed on a balcony, completely embalming a trio watching the giantess sinking down their way. Still, few could look away from the moment of truth, as the puny apartment building above had its roof kissed on all sides by some very wet labia along with one house sized, aroused clit. Some wondered if the building could or would put up much of a fight at this moment. There had been taller buildings inserted tonight, but none this wide. Tipping the odds was Jeff’s monstrous penis, stretching the giantess wide below and providing plenty of inspiration for her friction busting wetness. The sound her swollen lips made as they contacted the roof was alien to most listeners in the building, a mix of wet smacking, separating flesh and demolition all in a blender. The sense of scale was driven home by the insignificance the heavy contact had on the lovers, as the apartment’s time was about to run out.


As the sliver of the shamed office tower encroached on the general vicinity of her cervix, Carrie felt multiple sensations up and down her stimulated womanhood. Up top was the aforementioned pharmaceutical company, as it ran out of real estate. It felt so weird rubbing deeply against her, but between her soft but deadly skin and the intense pressure several hundred feet inside her, it stood no chance. The soaking wet, warm concrete, complete with exposed pvc pipes, wiring and metal from where the concrete had melted away lent their protests but could do nothing to stave off her sheer enormity. All poked and prodded her, as she felt this, the garage and pool changing shape, conforming to her and Jeff. Speaking of whom, she could still feel his ever-large package being delivered, starting with his hood roughly pressing on the garage from below. His mushroom tip widening her out on his shaft was familiar enough, even comforting, but the added spice of bits of metal from shredded vehicles and concrete debris from the structures were welcomed and new. Further down as she sank onto him, the entrance to her love tunnel rode down his proud cock and towards the crowded apartment building. Her boyfriend had so caringly placed it there for her to enjoy, she would do her best to savor it. The long, pink, wet lower lips raced unimpeded down his shaft, making simultaneous contact with all four corners of the apartment building. As the heights were relatively similar, they gave her a burst of sensation to the outer walls of her vagina, matching the impact on her cervix within. Her sixty-foot-long twin labia were already being stretched, but still had the weight of her magnificent body on them, and rooftop elevator counterweights and a number of utility boxes paid the ultimate price. A few more small splashes from the water towers on the roof cooled her literally steaming lips. Now the real fun would begin, as those who had rented their apartments on the 8th floor solely for the view were about to get more than they had bargained for. But they would momentarily outlast those being scrunched within between the playful couples' sexual organs.


It was the end of the line for the twelve beaten and battered survivors deep inside Carrie’s pussy. Pressed between her boyfriend's monolithic penis and her impenetrable skin, the space between was rapidly diminishing. With the building's remains pushing from above and the unfathomable cock below, the parking garage was the first to go. The scared woman in her swimsuit transplanted from the pool above felt the concrete support beam start to crack, as the building pressed down on the pool she had been in minutes before. The road surface all around her had started to bow upwards, along with a dozen vehicles, four of which were occupied. They tried driving about the confined space just hoping there would be a safe spot as the roof got closer to the massive growing dome. In the end it would not matter, as a maroon GMC Envoy SUV got pinned by the roof of the garage. Wheels spun uselessly as the two people inside could not get the doors open as the frame was bent. The glass shattered all around them and a loud crack in the floor below occurred as it reached the breaking point. The frightened girl barely had time to register a scream as the massive cockhead burst in, sandwiching all the remaining twelve cars and trucks, flattening them, killing eight people. The unimpeded rush to fill Carrie’s cavernous vagina to the top now reached the remains of the Perdue pharmaceutical office tower. Now just four soggy, compacted floors left, four people just clinging to life mercifully had their torturous evenings ended as Jeff pressed on. Every remaining room was flattened against her cervix as Jeff finished off the inadequate sex toy his mate had earlier milked for her pleasure. She was much more satisfied with his, and with the placeholder forgotten the real fun could begin.


At the same time the miniature parking garage and office building were being obliterated, a comically large vulva was sinking onto an over-matched apartment building. Those in the top floor heard a heavy barrage of wet cum landing on above their ceilings, as the drooling beast got closer. But the heavy, wet impact of her lower lips on the utility boxes and rooftop access doors was one of the last things that they would hear. As Carrie sunk down further on to her meaty boyfriend, her already stretched lips had more momentum than any items on the roof could match, and all was unceremoniously crushed. Those within noticed all the drywall cracking as the roof bowed down. Bracing themselves as best they could, nothing could stop her advance. At first, those pink lips went down past inwards shattering windows. The pressure of both the roof and sides were simply too much, and the entire eighth floor collapsed, killing dozens. The pile of wet, sticky rubble where the eight floor had been did help save the half of the apartments facing Jeff's thick shaft, as the vagina dropping from above widened a little more past the feminine barricade. But those in the outward facing rooms first had their views go pink, and pure destruction as walls collapsed, bodies broken. Hearing the commotion above them, the people on the sixth floor were now under the gun as feminine darkness fell. A sickening scraping sound, like raw meat dragged across concrete, to such a frequency that the walls almost thrummed with vibration. This action repeated itself down the remaining five stories, as the heat and pressure rose. All the power was out so window ac units could no longer operate, or worse were sent through outward facing windows covered in Carrie’s nectar. A few more were dragged downwards in her folds, crumpled into scrap. A humid, familiar smell now permeated the entire building, as ears popped and muffled noise from outside was unmistakably female and aroused from their peril.


“Mmmm, Jeff, can you feel them? From the liquefied concrete sludge near your tip to the apartments at your base, I feel all being pressed against me by your hardness.”

“Of course,” Jeff replied. “But I feel like some of the apartment made it through the initial drop. Why don’t you make us more comfortable and give them the grand tour of your horny hole”

“With shared pleasure” She stated. “I assume this will conclude the portion of the tour where my munchkins are still alive.”


Jeff had indeed felt the amazing sensations along his inflated rod. As the resistance to his mighty tip was futile, he felt the parking garage give way in a satisfying crunch, but what he did not expect was a soggier mush spreading and ticking his sensitive skin. This was the warmed, soaked remains of the office building almost melting on contact with the end of Carrie’s cunt and spreading. Having nowhere to go but down and around the more solid but still crumbling concrete of the pool and garage as smashed automobiles prodded around his piss slit. His outer hood was tickled by the reinforced steel portion of the concrete spreading from being pressed between the lovers. Further down his thick shaft, the remains of several shredded cars and trucks along with crumbled concrete had settled between Carrie’s wet folds and his skin, adding a little grit between them. From his base up a third of his mighty cock, there was the apartment building being pressed tightly against him that was the most prominent sex toy at the moment. The whole eight story building felt almost weightless, as the whole structure had it’s weight diffused by his forest of pubic hairs. Even then the whole thing felt so light, even if the gravity of the situation dawned on the hundreds of people within the building. Right as his hood squashed all that was inside his girlfriend, she made a touchdown on the apartment building. Her wet lower lips sliding down his cock now widened a little, bursting the top floor between the lovers. Her wetness overcame the next floor only half crushing it, pressing the rest tight against his rigid shaft. Every floor that followed down to the first he felt being pressed hard against him, as if they could burst from the pressure at any moment. That moment would be soon but would only enhance the giant couple’s pleasure, and the hundreds within would soon be joined by many thousands more.


The debris type was changing on the already devastated streets below Jeff’s building sized balls. As the destructive sounds from the lovers above changed their pitch and tenor, the two beasts shared a little information with the helpless citizens below. Having heard this they then had to bear witness to what those affectionate effects were. Inside the coffee shop the liquid debris was thickening, and the pungent smells it gave off reminded many of trysts past. But rather than be confined to a bedroom, an SUV or motel, this permeated the entire neighborhood. Along with the milky goop, chunks of soaked concrete splooshed into the desolate streets as well. This was joined by all manner of building contents along with some twisted metal and other unrecognizable items. The viscous womanly nectar was still the most prominent, as it streaked down the sides of buildings that Jeff’s massive balls had missed earlier and piled up in the streets. If it got too deep the means of escape and being able to watch the action above were jeopardized, along with their very lives. As the giantess sank down her man’s shaft, a wet touchdown was soon made, shaking everyone as the tremor from the two gargantuan bodies going pelvis to pelvis rocked the city. The woman paused there and soaked in her position, as her black hair loomed far above hanging from the back of her head as she faced her lover. Some thought they would make a break for it at this moment, but quickly thought better of it as across the street next to the squashed Subway shop someone had tried venturing from their apartment. The second their leg hit the knee-high pile of goop, he was stuck as his jeans adhered to the unbearable fluid. It was then that a chunk of concrete, completely soaked from Carrie’s arousal was displaced from the giant couples play, and landed square on the individual, instantly killing him under the suffocating mass. It would pay dividends to stay put, and besides, the show had just begun.

One Way Out by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

Carrie loved the ornament Jeff had added to the base of his shaft, as it was certainly ribbed for her pleasure. But the toy itself was already showing major faults in its ability to withstand the two lovemaking giants' sexual games. She felt the gritty burst as the remains of the office building, she had ridden and hidden met its demise at her impenetrable cervix. Directly below it, she felt the puny parking garage and the remaining tiny vehicles go smush as well. Now Jeff and his huge erect penis filled her, pressing bits and pieces of these former inadequate toys against her deeper folds. With those two structures turned into a gritty goop deep inside her, Jeff and his throbbing erection filling her as he was wont to do. Towards the base of his monolithic cock, lay one last sex toy. It was completely engaged with the lovers in their play and showing major signs of wear for it. From the first touch of her nether lips on its crinkly roof, Carrie felt so powerful. To realize such a small portion of her body was having a significant impact on so many individual apartments made her practically gush. Little did this help the top floor, as she felt something inside her break, taking half of the seventh with it. Her wetness finally overcame her sheer enormity allowing a good portion of the building to unwillingly enter her vaginal canal. The feedback from the outer walls with their ridges and windows and balconies collapsing against her most sensitive skin were real turn ons as well. She would never know if the latest tingle was a satellite dish crumpling, a lawnchair getting squished or a flailing victim, sucked off of their balcony and grounded to red grime against the outer wall of their very apartments. She was much too large to know or pick out the individual sensations firing off all over the complex, and each scenario played out numerous times on this first pass. As she now enveloped the entirety of Jeff’s raging hard on, she felt the only thing keeping the apartment building from collapsing entirely was the outward pressure applied by him. Sitting there idle for a moment sitting on his crotch and knew exactly what to do next.

Jeff felt the soft rub of his girlfriend's perfect ass seated on him and inserting his monster rod within. He locked eyes with hers, seeing the fiery, erotic passion in her expressive brown gaze stirred something deep within him. He felt warmed by perspiration; he also noted what appeared to be steam rising from both of their bodies in tiny wisps. Surely a side effect from their massive scale and states of arousal. It would only gather from there, as they both knew there was no going back now. He had broken the seal and darkness completed the last ingredient in what would be a stupendously sensual spectacle. It was at this moment he felt a warmer liquid amassing on him and slowly starting to drip down his balls. Jeff realized that Carrie’s nectar started to flow and wondered what was going on inside the intact apartments within her. He imagined that between the two lovers' things could not have been very pleasant. The heat, humidity, smells and sloshing wetness in the sudden darkness must have been maddening. And this would only be the first pass, as he spied Carrie was starting to lean her slim torso forwards again, so as to lift off and start her heavy stroke. With her slight motion, he felt renewed pressure on his shaft as the building poked him in so many ways. With the entire exterior gripped tightly to his girlfriend's wet pussy lips, the poor apartment complex had immense pressure on all sides and was not long for this world. Near his base he felt the torsion made a part of the building collapse, as Carrie lifted herself back up. Most of the apartment went with her sliding along his rock-hard cock. Not everyone on board could make the trip alive, and the lovers could not have been any happier.

The tiny people in the remaining intact apartments heard a muffled but booming conversation with a notably feminine voice from above and masculine from a quarter mile away. Having been plucked off of the ground and deposited onto a giant man’s junk certainly robbed them of all sense of direction. Being forcibly inserted into a giant woman’s vagina had also taken away all sight of the outside world, not to mention put a damper on any survival chances they thought may come. It was a jarring impact when she finally landed, as the two lovers went pelvis to pelvis, completely sealing the building from the outside world. There was a rush by those who could escape to get to the many staircases, but what waited on the bottom floor was more of the same desolation. Courtyard facing exits were now a wall of rigid cartilage, courtesy of Jeff’s massive dick. The exterior was now completely blocked by a massive pink wall which was damp and radiated a humid heat inward. The smell of her arousal was overpowering, and things went from bad to worse for those who made it to the first level. As the goddess began her second stroke, she started to lift from her man. For the first time since Jeff had forced the entire apartment complex onto his rigid shaft, the remaining structure began to rise again. Fully engulfed by her massive womanhood, the hapless survivors on the seven remaining floors felt themselves going upwards. As Carrie’s vulva squeezed her boyfriend's ample shaft tightly, the first floor hit a snag and ended in a violent cataclysm. The entire level of apartments flipped vertically, getting utterly crushed by Carrie's eager pussy lips and driving the remaining six stories a little deeper into her body. While the lovers felt the collapse within, they had no way of knowing that this sensual tingle meant the demise of dozens of people. Others around the city and within however were much more aware.

Multiple streets were overshadowed by Jeff’s monstrous balls, in the valley bracketed by his thirty story tall legs as he lay there. Being underneath the giant couple’s sexual activities was having dire circumstances. All manner of debris tumbled into the valley nearest his ass as Carrie sheared off chunks of the apartment building as she rode Jeff. Those in the donut shop were glad to be on the lowest floor of the building, as they heard the impacts on the top floors. Furniture, flat screen TVs, even clothing fluttered down from above, most of it slathered in an ample portion of the giant woman’s love juice. Big building chunks, even whole sections of apartments, also came down on the buildings surrounding them and in the streets. It was beginning to get worrisome though if the building they were in could withstand the heavy barrage coming from above. Another cause for concern was the debris piling up outside ranged in such heights that it might cut them off from the outside world and entomb inside the exposed building if it got too high. The sounds, sights and smells of sex, along with the earth-shattering booms each time the giant couples sex organs moved began to pick up steam. While they knew that their situation was maddening and not ideal, they were at least thankful not to be inside what assuredly was a rapidly diminishing apartment complex between the lovers. The giant woman seemed to be picking up the pace now, as less debris cascaded down and the booming slaps from acres of bare skin making heavy contact. The very nature of the falling debris also changed, as more of her fluids mixed in along with the churning pressure above. Soon the entire world would shift for them all in a way none could predict, bringing unimaginable devastation to the city. While this occurred though, it would have a silver lining for those in the fearful Dunkins.

An amazing sensation grabbed Carrie’s attention as she felt like a part of the apartment almost melt as she rose up Jeff’s rigid shaft once more. The entire first floor, with all its apartments and their contents along with seventy struggling people were left behind the left of the complex due to the friction between her lips and his erection. As she continued to lift up, the pressure from her wet labia and his stationary manhood flipped the entire level horizontally for a moment. This would not last long as her heavy feminine barricade squelched the entire level on its passage, sending tiny bits and pieces of the embattled structure down around his rigid base below. The little tingles paired with the slicked concrete adhered to her vaginal walls sent shivers up her spine. She felt when a good-sized ring break off of the main structure, only to disintegrate as it was left behind. As usual, these tinies and their pathetic machinations would be little use to the long acts of coitos her and Jeff were used to, she would have to hasten the pace with this piece. The remaining six stories of the failing apartment unwillingly slid up the monster cock, as his tip left behind a gooey mess inside her in its wake. This crunchy, gray blob rather than being the inevitable flood of semen was melted and crumbled concrete, interspersed with twisted metal and plastics. Alarmingly, there too were more organic bits of clothing and human remains, torn asunder by the powerful forces with her loins. All this and they were just getting warmed up. As their bodies continued to heat up, the lovers also noticed the mists swirling around them as the humidity was starting to fog up the city. This would not bode well for the search and rescue efforts, as well as disorientating those trying to escape the carnage. Many would lose all sense of direction in the terrifying tremors, as visibility dropped rapidly.

Jeff did not mind laying there while Carrie did most of the work. She was quite the maestro anyways and the added apartment complex also threw in their unwilling support to her efforts. As her parted lower lips dragged the couples latest sex toy up Jeffs elongated shaft, he felt a decent chunk separate from the main mass. Carries soaking lips and folds made short work of what turned out to be the entire first floor of apartments. It felt amazing having them being crushed and dragged against his rock-hard shaft. Next, there was a pelting of wet debris around his slick base. This accumulated in his pubic hair as more former chunks of victims' everyday lives also impacted the giant's massive balls, cascading into the city below. Carrie’s hands were both pushing softly onto his chest for support, as she continued to lift up. From his position laying down, Jeff could now see the base of his shaft once more, but the apartment had vanished. As his lover lifted it up his shaft with her lower lips, she left behind a glistening portion of love juices, with all sorts of speckled debris adhered to his ridges. He did not envy those stuck there, as he was certain that more than a few broken, writhing bodies were among the decorations on his fleshy tube. For now, he was content to enjoy the show, but a simmering lust was brewing deep within his loins. As his girlfriend rose towards his zenith, he wondered if she would lift off completely, stealing away the apartment complex he had so carefully kabobbed onto his manhood. As her drooling lower lips lifted the puny building towards his cockhead and an ultimate demise, she finally paused. She let the top of the six-story ring of apartments kiss his fleshy hood, cracking the ceiling on the former seventh floor now. He could feel it deep inside her, a tickly poking on such sensitive skin. As something gave way, a warm trickle of her juices down his cock signaled she had felt it too. Now a quicker descent began, and it was becoming apparent that their latest toy may be in need of replacement, but there were literally thousands surrounding the lovers and this was not lost on Jeff.

Hearing death and destruction all around them, the remaining 170 or so survivors were in for a wild ride. Their giant hosts had felt their fear and anguish on their loins, only serving to further fuel their passions. On the second floor, a wrenching sound from below and a sickening crunching sound was the last that they would ever have to deal with their downstairs neighbors. Most of them had the entire contents of their domiciled shift violently, tossing all furniture onto the far end of the rooms. Walls became floors, and even a few windows shattered freeing a few people. But freedom was no prize, in a cum soaked debris field pubic hair hellscape, they knew the giant pussylips rising above had a circuit to complete. What goes up must come down. Others noted through the disorientating motions that now the floors were pressed against the woman's pussy walls and the roof against the man’s rigid cock. The moment was brief, and they did now stand a chance, as the woman continued climbing. The very apartments were crushed and crumbled, some massacred bodies and household items adhered to the slick shaft on her passage. A good portion of this debris on the first volley was sent down towards his base, crushing and killing most of the few lucky survivors from moments earlier. Still more items were further mangled coming into contact with his hundred-foot balls and sent ricocheting into the streets below. The giant woman dragged them along the monster’s penis, towards his tip, with the seventh and final floor coming in contact with it’s underside. Jeff’s massive hood formed a ring around the top story after half of it was already crushed under Carries parting lips. Vulnerable and exposed, the rows of apartments just touched his cockhead, and were annihilated. Dozens more lives ended here, as forces beyond their control snuffed them out. With 150 people and five stories of the apartment remaining in the balance, Carrie plunged her dark, savage cunt back down onto Jeff’s cock. The pace was picking up and no one would be safe.

It had been a few minutes since so much of Jeff’s throbbing penis was visible to the population below. Unsheathed from the wet vagina along with the missing apartment building, it glistened with tokens from the most recent passage. Straining their necks, people watched in horror as the smashed building pieces and victims dotted his shaft as she pulled her body up. On the streets below, a few more solid booms as larger items that were considerably moister than before crash landed. It was also noted that the debris was getting smaller and more liquidus. The smaller size of the items cascading down Jeff’s generous balls were a blessing in disguise for those at street level. As they hunkered down in the buildings, the bombardment was slowly burying the lowest floors. The upper floors were no picnic either, as the heavier debris would sometimes lethally puncture buildings through several ceilings. A few chunks were so large that some smaller retail shops and corner stores collapsed entirely. The people in the donut shop now could see around half of his godly shaft once more, as Carrie had pulled the apartment building’s remains against the underside of Jeff’s hood. The brief moment of respite as the monsters felt more things breaking between them ended quite spectacularly, as the giant woman started to drop back down her man’s rod once more. She was picking up the pace now, and it was only a matter of seconds before she made another thunderous impact against his solid body, shaking the city. Filling her so completely began to displace more atomized debris, as the giant lovers had no mercy for those inside of her. A big volley of gray goo, smelling of arousal now dribbled down the massive balls above them, gooping into the streets with frightening effect. It appeared the lovers were in their final act, and about to engage is the throes of passion unlike anything the planet had ever seen.

Feeling the bottom floor give way as she lifted felt amazing, but the seventh floor was not bad either. All this destruction certainly meant that her and Jeff would easily outlast these puny toys, and that their grand orgasmic night would need many more before it was through. A little over halfway off of her boyfriend's filling cock, Carrie started to work into their rhythm, and sank back down onto him fast. With a splatter, her ravenous pussy engulfed his rock-hard meat, devastating the apartment building between them. Being so utterly filled again she felt a generous squirt of her love nectar trickling down around him. She loved the fact that it must be like a torrent to the little bugs below. She felt bits and pieces of the apartment had sheared off of the main complex, but it still retained some semblance of its original shape. The squared off shape was being rounded by being pressed hard by Jeff’s filling penis and her own aching vaginal cavity. The look of passion in Jeff’s eyes and her own heated loins beckoned her on once more. She began to lift off of him in the next pumping motion, noting the stillness in the night air. It was as if the city around them was frozen, unable to move. Traffic was snarled, buildings that were lit remained so and no other creature was stirring. All attention was on the pair, as while they were relatively fixed in place, their motions were causing so many constant tremors that moving proved nearly impossible. As she climbed his pole once again, she could feel that the building was in its death throe. Carrie was going to ride Jeff hard for the direction of the disintegration, but he also had plans himself, and she would love them either way. Even if it would change her perspective, she could still continue to gaze on the man she loved as he satisfied her lust.

As Carrie continued to salute Jeff’s flagpole, he also took stock of his surroundings. Not that he needed a distraction from the task at hand. Carrie always knew how to hit the good spots when she rode him like this, but this time was notably different. Not normally one to use any sex toys, these chosen so far were wholly underwhelming, but did their best in their fleeting glory. Feeling the top floor crumble against the underside of his hood, and the first-floor collapsing was satisfying. As Carrie now rode faster, the fatigue from his stiff cock and her tight pussy was taking its toll. Her pace was quickening, and while he enjoyed the spot he was in, he also had a large package he wanted to deliver to let his lovely girlfriend take a rest. He would make this shift soon enough, as he laid on his back on top of the decimated city. Even laying on his back his eye level was almost 200ft above the streets. As his hot girlfriend rode his cock, he stared down an avenue his head had missed, looking at the panicked crowds huddled together in fear. How puny they were compared to himself and his lover, as her body slamming onto his over a quarter mile away was still causing damaging tremors on this tiny neighborhood street. Turning his head back to it’s side now, he lifted the back of his noggin slightly to get a better look at Carrie as she bounced herself onto his wetted cock. Her pace had picked up now and he could feel that the apartment building inside of her was about to meet a sticky ending. As it pleased them in its final moments, he decided after he could no longer feel it and it was reduced to the gritty paste they intended, he would make his move. Luckily for Jeff, it would not be too long. With her long black hair tossed in her movements, bedroom eyes glaring down at him quizzically, he finally felt the break that he had been waiting for. Tens of thousands of people were about to have their nights turn from bad to worse, although a few lucky dozens would get moments of reprieve. It was go time.

Long Train Runnin’ by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

Barely given time to register why the giant woman had stopped for a moment, gravity was replaced by an uneasy, fast paced drop. All items around the apartments were weightless, floating in the fifteen story drop towards reality. Now that Jeff's cock was super slick from Carrie’s salacious slime, the transit could pick up speed. This is not what the remaining survivors in the apartments wanted, as five stories of the original eight were in for a wild ride. Refrigerators, toaster ovens and blenders all became lethal objects for those in kitchens, a few were able to grab hold on fixtures to ride down the firepole. As Carrie’s vagina slammed down fiercely on Jeff’s base, many bones were broken by the hard impact on apartment floors. Even the plush carpeting in some units was little help. The moisture and heat from her growing arousal was also becoming overbearing, seeping in on all sides from windows and even plumbing fixtures. The woman now seemed to pick up steam, as the motions up and down were becoming almost constant. As the bottom floors were now fully inserted and along for the ride, it was the top floors paying the heaviest toll. Every lift brought another satisfying crunch on the underside of Jeff’s hood. After only a few minutes of nauseating motion, only three floors remained partially intact. A few people were now drowning in Carrie’s prodigious flow, injured and unable to free themselves. But a sweet release was coming, but not for the giant couple, at least not yet. It would have brought little solace to the dozens of survivors that their lives were lost in only a few minutes of giant passion, without even reaching their climax. Carrie slammed the drenched ring of apartments into Jeff’s hood, this time leaving them behind squashing another floor in the process. Her hungry labia were still kissing Jeff’s cockhead now, and with savage ferocity, she plunged downwards again. The partial remains of the last two floors were obliterated this time as her soggy lower lips swept over them. Now in fragments scattered in her floods and plastered to his shaft, the giant lovers went several more minutes before they realized that the apartment building was no more.

Down on street level, the people stranded in the various businesses in the shadow of Jeff’s bouncing balls could feel the pace above picking up once more. Carrie had just pulled off the vanishing act with yet another audience member, and only disjointed pieces of them were revealing themselves. After yet another sloppy landing by the giant woman, she decidedly let go of her restraint and began truly humping the colossal man. The sounds of their gigantic bodies slapping together echoed across the city, with the wet smacking and suction of their genitals. Each thrust shook the immediate area around the besieged Dunkin violently, knocking over display cases. Outside, the flow of obliterated cum soaked debris became a molasses like tidal wave. Gray goo from the liquified and forgotten office building mixed with the reddish chunkier debris from the shredded apartments poured down in buckets. The people in the buildings below began to fear the worst, as the piles were generally knee level but over ten feet tall in some spots. Becoming entombed inside the very buildings that they were sheltering in was becoming a distinct possibility. The giant woman was gyrating her hips now, filling herself with Jeff’s massive hard on in a building tempo that seemed endless. In reality this lasted only for a couple minutes, but the streets all around the shop and in the neighborhood were buried many feet deep in the thick sludge of their lovemaking. The helpless feeling was interrupted just as things were beginning to get claustrophobic. A few chunks of the aromatic slurry fell in through the broken windows as the sidewalks were now covered in three to four feet on the low end. High above, the interruption coincided with the man now in his bassy voice, as he had a brief discussion with his balanced girlfriend.

“I hope this warmup has been as pleasurable for you as it has been for me, but now I think you could use a rest and let me and our tiny friends show you a true night on the town.”

Before she could fully muster a response, Jeff’s long arms shot up from the vanquished streets from his side and reached for hers. Sitting on him with his full length inserted she was more than willing to go along with whatever he desired of her. In the streets and blocks surrounding the horny pair, a dense fog had just started to settle in as things heated up. The cold air inversion that night meant that the sex made mist would only spread and thicken. This would add to the confusion and frightening nature of the encounter when the giant couple shifted positions or moved. Evacuation efforts had been slow to progress, even after the two enormous bodies landed nearby. First the woman decided to fuck an office building to death, while her boyfriend showed off his equipment at the expense of the city’s tallest skyscraper. It was no match, and this was followed by her reciprocating her gigantic boyfriend with her other set of lips from the seated position. It was chilling to see his bulbous cock sprinkled with many citizens and vehicles much like them, going from trying to escape to a giant woman’s stomach. With a gentle shove she pushed him over, but the impact was catastrophic on their scale. Many buildings cracked and some even had partial collapses. As the clouds of masonry cleared, they were thankful he had landed several blocks away, but as the woman straddled him, it was apparent something was about to happen. In the other direction they saw an entire apartment complex, as it was inserted onto his flesh skyscraper. The efforts to escape doubled as she noisily inserted his penis into herself, shredding the buildings, causing an amorous fog to start rolling in. The noises were sickening but the lower the visibility became, the more visual aspect faded. Those who waited too long to join the near gridlocked traffic found themselves disorientated, unsure on which way to go to flee from the gargantuan lovers. Unfortunately for thousands in the same predicament, the duo would come to them. Something was stirring above their heads and would make a dramatic entrance.

Wrapping his hands around Carrie’s slender arms, Jeff began to peel himself from the sitting position and reposition her in the process. As his back left the cityscape below in a flattened, decimated state, he felt the grit of mangled debris stuck to his skin or fluttering back to earth. Rather than be flustered, she was more than willing to see where it would lead. Lifting his left hip into hers as they made contact, a terrifying death roll was about to take place. Not that they could have done much with a few second advance warning, none of the victims could see this move taking place as the thick fog hung on the night air. Jeff would gently shift and roll Carrie’s body a few blocks over, sparing some densely packed real estate for the time being. But for many this would only delay and exacerbate their final demise, trapping them up to a quarter mile from safety in either direction. It would also make them prime picking for the seemingly invincible, sexually charged couple’s grasp and quite vulnerable. The displacement of air would also help blow off some of the thick fog, if only for a few precious seconds. It was a forceful yet delicate maneuver, and luckily Jeff had just the ability, and the lovers had already had plenty of practice. Making sure she was cradled to the ground, he made sure to keep his eyes looking into hers. From the smirk on her face to the glazed look in her eyes he could tell, the soft impact on her was very hard for the many neighborhoods crushed below. A few fiery explosions on the perimeter with many buildings knocked over or leaning into her skin. Jeff watched in detail as streets were cut off with one apartment still fine, but the minivan parked out front crushed from the middle sticking straight out of the ground. The neighboring building completely flattened. Seeing the carnage caused him to thrum his cock deep inside her, sending more shivers down Carrie’s spine. The heat was about to rise again shortly.

The swift but gentle move was one she had enjoyed previously, but now would deliver an entirely new subtext. The controlled angle was well executed, the densely packed cityscape was going to become a multicolored imprint of her attractive body. Cradling her on the way down, Jeff’s knees made first contact with a fresh patch of the city. Right after that she felt some of the first tall buildings brushing against her ass, breaking in unison on contact. She realized whole city blocks and entire neighborhoods would vanish under her 2,000ft long body. Jeff was gentle as he put her down, but her weight alone spread out evenly was devastating. Every tingle she felt represented a crushed building, with some tipping over into the panicking streets before her second impact doomed all. With his arm tucked behind her shoulder, her lower back now felt street after street succumbing to her seductive form. The grid pattern of the city extenuated by the buildings between, but first her soft ass then back felt them too. The ticklish, prickly sensation of thousands of vehicles crumpling under her, including some explosions charring bystanders. All life and fires were quickly extinguished by her heavy body as her silky black hair made contact. She felt the last wide avenues give way beneath her shoulder blade, and a few familiar knots in her hairs from its attack on the population. Some axles were snagged, and people now trapped by the forest of her fragrant follicles. A few strands were even heavy enough to collapse a few smaller apartments, Carrie was deadly without even trying tonight. Staring straight up at Jeff, he now straddled her idled body perfectly, and felt his eager shaft so deep inside of her. The hot sex sesh she had been craving all day would finally commence, but not before the lovers widened their audience.

At the Dunkin’ Donuts in the besieged intersection that was under Jeff’s titanic balls, hearing the giant speaking once more had a chilling effect. Lucky for them it was about their departure from the immediate area and would soon become apparent that they may indeed survive the night. What the lovers left behind was still jarring, as the collateral damage from the start of the giant couple’s love making was substantial. The few minutes the giant woman rode the massive cock above, waves of foreign contaminants rained down. Dribbling down the bouncing balls on each squishy impact, love juice mixed with obliterated building fragments accumulated on everything. Just before the first-floor windows were buried, a reprieve occurred when the massive titans flipped out of view. A monstrous impact several blocks away ensured that the sensual night was far from over, but hopefully meant that the pair had already milked the particular neighborhood of all they could. The streets around the apartment building with the shops on the first floor were a new landscape entirely. Colorless gray blobs with some familiar items such as part of a nightstand or shredded clothing sticking out, becoming hard and brittle to the touch. The parking lot and buildings mixing with her juices formed concrete like puddles, a bit more brittle as so many things disintegrated between their lovemaking became impurities. Unsure of how to proceed from the battered shop, some brought out loose chairs to poke and prod the mix trying to find safe passage. Like freezing rain caked on a deep snow, breaking through was a constant threat with jagged stone edges gashing legs. Progress, if any, would be slow until the mess hardened more, and most decided to stay within the shelter of the building for the night. The booming echoes of the lovemaking giants would mean most would spend it sleepless. Daylight would show the true level of carnage, as it would take weeks to recover those buried. Many were entombed like a modern Pompeii, suffocated in their love slurry. The eruption itself would still be minutes away.

In the musky fog which had recently blanketed their neighborhood, a loud masculine voice cut through the air. It would be the only warning thousands of people would receive that a heavenly body was about to crash to earth. A stirring in the mists above them, they had to squint but whatever it was seemed far too big to make sense to the naked eye. In turn it was the naked ass of the giant woman plummeting towards their puny neighborhoods. Her wide, warm body sent an advance of displaced air blowing off the fog just in time for most to see their fates. Dropping whatever earthly possessions that they were trying to take from their now doomed homes, most had less than a second to figure out what to do. In the end the choice was made for them, as her sexy body laid to waste everything it touched. Buildings exploding in a cascade of debris into crowded streets below, crushing many in a mini massacre that would only get worse. Some people tried ducking into the fractured subway system hoping the underground would be their salvation. Those in their vehicles on the gridlocked streets and on the sidewalks met their ends from either huge chunks of concrete building fragments or under Carrie’s vast body making contact with the pavement. As her great weight began to settle down, those in the subways saw the entrance stairs go dark, followed by the collapse on the stairways and escalators. Hoping the labyrinth of tunnels leading to the tracks would be deep enough to save them, a few loaded lit trains even idled at the many stations under her acreage covering body. But it was not just her weight, as her giant boyfriend also pressed down his from above. The combined mass of the two caused the earth below to settle very deep underground, and soon metal girders and concrete tiles fell from the ceiling. Thousands above ground lost their lives in the simple act of Carrie being laid down, and many hundreds more were now similarly squashed as all the subway lines collapsed.

The difference between life and death could be measured in feet in many locations around Carrie’s 2,000ft body. Those nearest her shapely ass now looked up to see the unbelievable sight of a building sized cock buried deep within the giant woman, as apartment sized balls dangled below. On the other end, dozens of people, cars, trucks and busses found themselves ensnared in her thick, black hair as it blanketed the streets around her head. Further away, long lines of traffic tried to make headway away from the insatiable couple but did not notice that they were within arm's reach and easy picking for the lovers. Other people in their apartments, offices and shops all were thankful that the giantess had not landed directly on their buildings, but there were signs of fatigue on structures for miles around the pair. Her long body had displaced the fog temporarily, but the heat was about to rise higher than ever on this night, and this time the steamy action would truly put a cloak over the proceedings. Many foolishly now stayed put in their buildings, thinking the danger had passed. But once more Jeff was scheming and looking around him at the tantalizing cityscape below his brown eyes. Upon revelation of those plans, many would find themselves in unbearably tight spaces. The giant couple noisily made out for a few minutes, even laying down horizontally they towered above the ruined city. Clearly the couple was quite aroused by their machinations, and the sensual humiliation would only continue. The man pulled away from the noisy kiss and spoke once more to his lover. Many people had to shield their ears inside buildings even as his booming but subtle voice beamed down to his captive girlfriend beneath him.

“Well, here we are again on another typical night hon.” Jeff intoned.
“I would say the hour is about the same, though the scale and location are skewed. But I am not complaining in the least, babe.” She replied.
“I can feel you have me in a tight squeeze below, but I like to share, and bet half the city would enjoy it as well. Maybe we should be so kind as to let a few hundred more indulge themselves, whether they like it or not.”
“Sounds dreamy,” Carrie stated, “I can just hear them with their squeaky little voices now. Them and their cute little car horns and sirens, but above the rest it sounds like they are down with feeling me from the inside.”
“Then let us add a little dressing to our fuck salad, we have quite the canvas here laid out for me, and I will do my best to be a true erotic artiste.”

Of course, she could not really hear what the mites were saying, but her chemistry background and general interest in the sciences meant she had a layman's knowledge of acoustics. And this meant she was not even sure that they knew what her and her boyfriend were saying. None of this deterred Jeff as he now scanned the surrounding cityscape for potential playmates. He would not have to look far, as lit buildings and packed streets were in abundance. With the heaving, slightly slick skin of his girlfriend replacing a vast amount of real estate, he had plenty of space to add some friends. His wide, slick cock had already seen some similar toppings earlier on the highway and again more recently during the blowjob. He noticed one particular corner market with four floors of apartments above. Jeff gingerly plucked it like a ripe cherry and slowly lowered it onto Carrie's outstretched tongue. Lights flickered and went dark as he leaned in for one more kiss with an embedded snack. The tiny building stood no chance as two tongues the size of blimps wrestled for the morsel. It was crushed in a satisfying crumble as the lovers made out a little more before breaking away from the kiss to glare down on the panicked populace once more. Carrie watched as Jeff's arm darted out and returned with even more substantial items. His right hand reappeared a few seconds later with an entire twelve story office building. The sleek, modern design was no match for his grip, and he lowered the entire thing into the curvature of her cleavage. Her breasts rose like hills alongside the now horizontal building, not quite overshading the construct but holding it in place in her natural valley. It tickled her sweaty skin a little as metal bent and windows shattered. The whole cool structure felt great between her warm tits, and it would not be alone for long.

Jeff had a veritable buffet to choose from, as he based most of his decisions on which buildings had the most lights on. That way he felt he could ensure that the lovers would share the experience with the most participants. He would try to scoop the streets around in the pincers move he had honed over hours of play. That way those hiding in basements would join in the fun. Jeff chose a couple five story apartments next, lining each up with her aroused nipples. Carries areolas were so large that even with a building resting on them, the brown rounded edges were visible beyond the squared corners of the structures. Jeff felt the feedback from her hardened nipples and was able to twist the buildings firmly onto them, locking the precariously balanced apartments in place. With the flat plain of her tummy still barren of friends, he became a little less picky with what went where. An apartment complex here, a department store there, parking garage and a machine shop gracing her underboob. In all, close to thirty individual buildings made up a patchwork neighborhood high above the city. The female mesa could just feel the little structures scattered about her horny skin. What was more delightful to the sadistic pair were the little specks wandering out in a daze from the many stranded buildings. They were lost on their new host, some climbing through windows of their apartments as a few buildings had tipped over on the transfer. Carrie’s massive lungs and thrumming heartbeat actually knocked over an entire office complex placed just below her breasts. Satisfied that he had added enough buildings for now, he reexamined his own hard on along with her slick vulva. The ample amounts of foot and vehicular traffic would once more pay the price for the lover's insatiable lust. By now, Jeff and Carrie had found that the little metal tubes and bodies added the perfect grit to their love soup, and the chef was about to make a grand entrance into the kitchen.

Rock Me Tonight by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

It had already been an extraordinary evening, watching the events unfold on his television in his second-floor apartment. Luckily thus far his neighborhood had been spared, but he had heard the booming moans of the woman a couple miles away and knew that his safety was jeopardized. Watching on television, the scale of the giant couple was apparent when compared to the landmarks that they were rapidly destroying. It also lent a sense of placement as his proximity to them was shrinking. A booming thud caused the lights to flicker and some dust to fall from the ceiling. With the live tv delay a few seconds later he saw the cause. The giant man had been pushed over by the woman. He then watched helplessly as a much larger apartment complex was impaled on the giant’s excited anatomy. The fear in the voices of those reporting further drove home the stakes as the giantess sank onto his massive rod and shredded the building between them. Suddenly his more economical studio apartment wasn't so bad it seemed. Surely such a small building would fall under the radar of such grandiose sexual appetites. After the giant woman rode her man for a few booming minutes, there was a pause, then a more substantial tremor. The long, lovely nude body of the giantess had been tenderly placed on top of a neighborhood less than a mile away. With the gigantic man now reversed and straddling her instead, seemed to be looking for something. After a short, rumbling, unintelligible conversation between them, ten story fingers stole an office building a few blocks away onto her heaving chest. From there, things escalated rapidly. Three sudden, simultaneous crunches loudly flexed the walls on his one-bedroom apartment. Being on the third floor, his usual view was replaced by a fleshy pink mass that was Jeff's pointer fingertip. A rush of acceleration caused most items in his place to fall, most noisily the refrigerator. The landing was even more rough, as a large intruder completely burst in from below. The first two stories had a couple entire apartments completely crushed, as a warm, hard, round dark tan monster poked in. Fortunately, the nipple was only twenty feet tall, as his apartment was wrecked but he was very trapped. What he saw outside his window was pure mayhem. On top of the womanly hill, he had a better view than ever before, unfortunately not to last.

Stop and go traffic is never fun, especially when it is to escape from two horny half mile lovers' intent on extracting as much deviant nature as possible with their newfound stature. Progress, if any at all, was made a few flashing light cycles at a time onto over clogged arteries. Officials were completely unsure which way would be the best to go, as the two naked giants seemed to take a meandering path. A diversion here meant the areas around the skyscraper were in the line of fire. Next the woman went off doing her own thing, namely fucking an office building into oblivion. For many, progress was slow, and the giants had nothing impeding their movement as buildings were simply stepped on or worse. In the distance, many could see them using the very vehicles themselves as part of a 1,000-foot-high blowjob, that at least brought the pair back together. But it also meant that some of the most heavily populated districts were closer than ever to the massive bodies. A sudden rush of warm air breezed past thousands, as she pushed the giant man down onto the ground. From his new vantage point, he scavenged an apartment building, impaling it on his erect penis. The woman then rode his massive cock, causing an obscuring fog to roll in on this fearsome night blanketing tens of thousands of people. The pair spoke to each other beyond the mist, like a mysterious deity out of sight. On one crowded avenue, eight lanes of stalled traffic had most tires leave the pavement when the giant woman landed a few blocks away, blowing away the fog for now. The lovers were much closer, the giant man even looming overhead. But he was well distracted by his feminine cohort, as he had now straddled her instead. Then panic, as his huge fingers plucked a nearby convenience store and placed it far away onto his lover's skin. His massive hands visited several different neighborhoods, seemingly at random, to pluck out the well-lit buildings they desired. People were still darting between the cars and trucks, hoping to put themselves out of harm's way. Many thousands on those same streets didn’t realize that the dim headlights below the orange streetlights glow would make them all targets too tantalizing to resist.

Carrie loved the feeling of the office building and its sleek exterior now nestled between her cleavage. Her boyfriend above was far from finished and kept adding more to her receptive skin. Her nipples were beyond hard from all this play and Jeff certainly noticed this. Using these solid, fleshy masses, he plucked a few smaller apartments and impaled them. The tiny crumbling internal rooms and furniture felt amazing on her hardened flesh. Both buildings now adorned her areolas, as Jeff found ever more trinkets. He was placing all sorts of buildings on her idle skin, from department stores, sleek offices and random shops. He even managed to snag a fire station, red flashing trucks and all. As her skin became a miniature city in its own right, Carrie soon felt the faintest over tickles scattered about. Tiny specks of people had wandered out of their sometimes-toppled buildings to survey the new landscape. At their diminutive scale it tickled in the faintest of ways, and she resisted the urge to poke them out of existence. She wanted them to be around for what happened next. Jeff’s rigid manhood stood tall above the fiasco, but after he shredded the apartment building between them, her aching vagina and the glistened shaft were notably clear. Neither would remain for long. Through his monster machination, Jeff now turned to the streets for more playthings to be shared amongst their most intimate of spots. With thousands of pairs of frantic little headlights still illuminating the streets and highways, they were sure to lend some needed perspective and stimulation for the duo. Jeff wasted no time reaching for the busiest highway he could see, scooping up and depositing over 120 more cars, trucks and buses all trying to flee him onto his rigid shaft. Next, he found the busiest, widest avenue he could, and doing his best not to squash them, he now put the metal masses onto her glistening vagina. Her long labia towered over the heap; many vehicles lost outright in her folds never to be seen again. Being a surface road hundreds of pedestrians already injured by the ascent were thrown into the cataclysm as well. She felt the cool metal warming fast on her sensitive skin, and other tiny struggles for survival. This in turn only made her ever wetter, furthering their own plight. After he had left close to 200 vehicles and 300 more people on her sensitive spot, it now shone brightly with white and red dots. He gathered a few more streets and surface highways worth of cars, CUVs and screaming pedestrians, randomly placing them around her body to complete the mini terrarium. The tiny wheels tickled her skin as the fools tried driving around, but traction was hard to get as at her scale her skin is more of a moonscape than a normal road surface.

Jeff had looked around him to measure which escape routes seemed to be the most popular. He used this data against the puny people in spectacular fashion. Seeing which arteries had the most traffic, he maximized the fear factor by being sure to set his middle three fingers down facing six outbound highway lanes. He plunged them through the elevated freeway surface, flattening a couple wayward escapees into the narrow streets below. Jeff marveled that his fingers towered over the highway even after he severed it, as a flesh tone wall now blocked the only means of escape. Traffic being already snarled took up all six lanes and both shoulders. People tried to run as best they could, but any progress was pathetically slow. The concrete supports and metal girders were already rated as poor, and he had no problem sliding his full hand underneath, lifting the entire roadway. Jeff had no problem corralling over 120 vehicles and over 200 people on his right hand. With a bit of reckless abandon, he sprinkled them onto his massive erect cock again. Most all were adhered to the freshly sticky surface, with his length now illuminated by the headlights in all directions. He could even feel the renewed struggle of tire/axle versus skin, and most always he would win. Smaller tingles he hoped were the weakly people, making contact and pulling at the rubbery skin. But they were so faint, he decided to move on to the next canvas. For this he wanted to add a more human element, as he plunged his left hand towards some wide, crowded avenues near the densely populated urban center. Digging under the streets themselves Jeff's fingers obliterated most buildings he touched or toppled them onto adjacent roads, but he succeeded in gathering swaths of evacuating people and vehicles sidewalk to sidewalk. He was a bit more judicious as to where he placed them, scattering them about his girlfriend's prone body. Repeating this action a few more times, Jeff was satisfied with his work as now over a thousand tiny people, cars, trees, benches and other street paraphernalia was sprinkled on Carrie's nude skin. This along with the twenty scattered buildings made for an alien landscape on her human terrarium. The lovers now took a few moments to watch and feel the pathetic struggles before he launched into a full erotic frenzy.

Pressed up against the wall of his trashed apartment by the two-story nipple, it was apparent that he would need to make a considerable effort to free his pinned legs from out of the debris. Hearing only silence in the two floors beneath him he could only assume that they did not survive the mammarian assault. Other than the abject terror the 80ft high perch provided, the top of her breast also came with a view of the dazzling landscape. His building was one of the first placed on her gigantic, nude body, and many more soon followed. Not all were placed upright with more than a few toppling over, though none but his and the neighbor on the twin peak were impaled. The hand of god returned now, first addressing his own massive penis, dumping a highway's worth of traffic on his stiff hard on. Next, he did the same with many full city streets worth of people and vehicles onto the drooling womanhood of the giant woman some 1,000ft away. He continued this game now filling in other parts of her skin with unwilling members. Many quickly got up and even a few of the tiny cars and SUVs tried exploring. Not everyone placed there got up, as the brute force of the giant had already taken their lives. Some climbed out of buildings, hoping to find safe passage, but her body was a plane rising over 200ft from the streets below. As her flat tummy rose and fell as she breathed, even the giantesses' lungs were knocking most off their feet in pathetic fashion. All of this was bracketed from above by the nude torso of the giant man looming overhead as he watched the madness unfold. His arousal was notable both by the look in his eyes and his long highway replacing cock below. Trapped for now inside the apartment, he could only fear what the lovers next moves would be but could assume the fleshy jumbo jet would have a catastrophic landing.

As he sat in traffic on a broad avenue in his GMC Denali pickup, he marveled at the crowds trying to surge past making little if any headway. The luxury truck had a lift kit, allowing a perspective of the chaos afforded to few others. But he was just as stuck as everyone else in the taxis and buses surrounding him, as something had changed about the couple’s play. After the giant nude Asian woman had landed crushingly several blocks over, it briefly caused his massive truck to lose contact with the road. Not that he was moving at enough speed to lose control anyhow. Then the giant man’s hand shot down and grabbed an office building several streets over, alarming the concerned driver but he felt confident in his large Sierra’s ability to get him out of a jam, and that the wide street they were on was not a target. Seeing an entire highway's worth of vehicles get dumped onto the man’s extended penis however did shatter a lot of that false confidence. Ultimate deliverance came in the form of the man's pillar like fingers plunging deep into the asphalt several hundred feet ahead of him dragging down several cars flattening them. He effectively blocked the road sidewalk to sidewalk and wasted no time gathering everyone and everything on the crowded avenue. As the fingers approached pushing an advance of vehicles, asphalt and unfortunate people, he had just enough time to re-fasten his seatbelt. It was going to be a bumpy ride. The world suddenly inverted as the giant's fingers shunted his pickup truck and many surrounding vehicles up into a pile. Crunching impacts set off most airbags as the entire group was lifted skywards. Flipping and tumbling he was surprised by the soft landing albeit on a steep incline. But something was wrong, and the humid tinge of arousal in the air along with the sticky pink walls surrounding him and many other people was his biggest clue. The detailed underside of a clit with several cars stuck to it made it obvious where the giant had placed him and so many others, and the monster wasn't quite done yet. A few more handfuls of toys were distributed across the giantess's body, most disturbingly was the horns and screams as his huge hand flew past his location. The view above the wounded city was breathtaking but the giant’s stiff cock pointing right at him and so many others made breathing a chore that was easily forgotten.

Carrie was boiling below now, with hundreds of people, structures and vehicles struggling against her aroused body. Doing her best to just tilt her head up, she looked down past her cute nose to try to get a visual on the mayhem across her body without disturbing them. The bitty wheels of the struggling vehicles trying to find a safe passage were futile and sensual. The larger buildings were stuck in place, though some rolled with her motions, especially the office building between her cleavage. Her nipples stiffened with these feelings, and she could feel a few walls inside the apartments Jeff had inserted onto them cracking and breaking. She was most horny from the barely perceivable pitter patter of the footsteps of those marooned, wandering souls across the vast landscape of her body. This also increased the moisture content of her nether regions, making those already mired in her thick cum only have more juices to deal with in their struggles. Continuing to adjust her gaze, her eyes now focused on Jeff's erect member pointing directly at her wet pussy. Even at this late hour it was well lit with hundreds of headlights scattered about the godly length of his shaft. Just the sight of this caused her shapely ass to rock slightly on the debris piles in anticipation of things to come. Above her, Jeff continued to straddle her prone body, staring into her eyes as he plotted the next move. He saw the veritable buffet below and locked in on where he would start. Licking his lips, he opened his mouth exhaling slightly, then lowered his oral orifice towards her chest. Not that she needed more foreplay as she could literally and actually was drowning many people in her sopping vagina, but she would never turn it away either. Carrie knew her boyfriend enjoyed pressing all her buttons, and the sequence tonight was more complex than usual. This only added to her horniness, and the payoff would be ever so worth it.

Guiding his mouth carefully towards his super-sized girlfriend's nipple, Jeff was careful not to prematurely squash any buildings he had placed on her sweet skin just yet. Two very similar apartments were in simultaneous peril, having been impaled by Carrie’s round, hardened nubs of flesh. He decided the one on the left would be the best choice, as it more fully covered her dark brown areola and had a small rooftop garden. Eat healthy he thought, with nary a remembrance of all the concrete and metal; not to mention bodies slowly digesting in his vast stomach. Careful not to make any other contact with her anticipating body and its treats along with keeping his massive dick horizontal so as not to spill over the guests, he went in for his snack. Jeff was impressed how small the five-story building was compared to his tongue, as he pressed the pink appendage firmly against all the windows facing him, imploding them with ease. Doing his best to curl his tongue around the building, he began to tilt it a little, but simply let it slam back down. Scooting forward a little brought his tongue directly above the roof of the structure, this time solidifying his plan of attack. Yet another in a long line of one-sided contests, he wondered what the tiny people inside were thinking in their final moments. When he pincered it from the ground the tiny squares of light all went dark, now the horror they must face. From the floors bursting up from Carrie’s nipple to the new view and now being overshadowed by a giant tongue. The first lick was damaging enough but next Jeff pressed his taste buds into the entire roof of the building. He marveled as his mass made it crumble like a soggy cracker. The taste profile not so much, and without so much as him resting the full weight of his tongue on top led to a quick collapse onto her sensitive organ. A shiver went down Carrie’s spine as Jeff compacted the apartment around her horny nub. Jeff slowly worked his tongue around the brown areola, sweeping up the debris in a pile which adhered to his tongue. Licking her clean, he brought the wet mass back to his mouth where gigantic teeth pulverized the whole thing into a fine, gritty goop. A quick swallow sent another ten lives to his cavernous stomach to be forgotten about forever. The number of people obliterated would rise substantially with his next moves.

While he was waiting for the next move, it frighteningly came to him instead. The giant brown eyes staring down at his quarry locked back into the elevated breast region of his stupendous girlfriend. Shuffling on his forearms and shins, he moved quickly, the sounds of renewed destruction under his heavy body rumbled closer. It was in a flash that he was now looming directly above him about 500 feet away, and it was at that moment he saw a tongue stick out that even dwarfed the entire apartment he was in. A stale whiff of his breath permeated the damaged building as he exhaled only slightly, it smelled vaguely of death and destruction. Like that of war. He dove, causing him to duck instinctively and cover his head, like that would have helped, but a loud nearby crash meant he would be spared for the time being. The tongue now towered above the four-story apartment adjacent to the nipple his building was impaled upon. So strong was it that it lifted it on an angle, threatening to topple it if he did not stop after a second. Peeling away he saw the battered side all cracked with windows all blown out. He even thought he saw a phone flashlight in one of them, though his attention went to above the domicile. Like a shark who had tasted blood, the tongue returned moments later to land squarely on the roof. Without so much effort it seemed the weight of the whale sized appendage alone sickeningly caused the whole place to collapse on itself. The giant wasted little time swirling his tongue, licking his girlfriend's nipple clean once more. A face the size of a city block levitated, and he heard a bit of chewing which surely meant the end of anyone who may have survived the initial collapse. He was relieved that the apartment he was in was more or less intact for now, though being pinned by the nipple related destruction meant he could only watch the proceedings in front of him. The giant couple would not disappoint as the couple assumed a familiar position, and things picked up a frightening intensity from there on out.

The hovering elongated cock started to get closer causing many in the hundreds strong pile of man and machines to feebly brace themselves. But the giant had other things in mind, at least for the moment. Through the sunroof of his dented pickup, one man saw just how close the tip of his building shaming penis had gotten. He could see the license plates and details on the vehicles strewn on the giant’s manhood, along with the flailing bodies of those adhered to the sticky surface. He wondered what they saw from their perspective, drawing so close to the steaming labia that they wanted little to do with. The sultry female moans and the gushing fluids below, lapping at the pickup's floorboards meant the giant lovers were distracted but would only worsen those hundreds of people’s situations as they were stranded on the lover’s genitals. A third of a mile away even through the sound deadening materials of his truck, the man thought he could hear a sloppy, destructive lick. While he was certain this move must have doomed some other hapless soul, he was thankful it at least bought him and a few hundred others nearby some more time to make peace with their predicaments. This time as the giant piss slit looked menacingly on at the bunch, he tried to gun his engine as best he could. But even with so much torque on demand, in 4wd low and with the underrated quadrasteer trying its best, the giantesses' labia was just too sticky for the mighty machine to escape from. He wondered if she could even feel his struggles, as hundreds of others faced similar plights, and none could best the vaginal beast. She had been, and was incredibly horny from the hundreds of tires, shoes and limbs all flailing against her body. The giant lovers weren’t going to hold out much longer, as Carrie placed her right hand in Jeff’s brown hair pulling him close to her face after his nipple lick seconds earlier. She hissed into his ear,
“I want you inside me now babe. I want to feel you stretch me out and fuck all these mites to death. I want you to cum inside me in all your glory. I want you NOW!”
It would be all the encouragement Jeff would need, and the last thing hundreds of people would ever hear.

Up Around The Bend by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

Many evacuation proceedings had a wrench thrown into them as the giant couple’s sexual play had a way of blocking possible escape routes, leveling entire neighborhoods. Their slightest motions caused death and destruction at an unimaginable scale. As people fled down one particularly wide avenue, the play of the giant lovers had been creeping ever closer. From the giant over a mile away having his way with the tallest skyscraper in the city, to the giant woman having rough sex with an unfortunate office building. Still almost a half mile behind them her motions still caused the vehicles to rock on their shocks and people to feel the vibrations each time her sensual body contacted the ground. Many saw the man finish off the skyscraper in a humiliating urination, before his footsteps shook heavily as he worked towards his girlfriend. After a frightening, destructive blowjob, the naked woman gently pushed her man over, and this time he landed close enough to cause dust and masonry to fall off buildings surrounding the streets, cracking pavement and knocking people over. Now the lovers were only a few blocks away, as the man plucked an unfortunate apartment building from the ground and impaled it on his towering penis. Earth shattering missionary sex followed making any headway nearly impossible down the eight-lane road, and worse was to follow. After the feeble building disintegrated within her, the giant turned the tables and flipped the woman gently onto her back right towards the road. Her landing may have been soft on her, but for the would-be escapees they saw their route get completely blocked and flattered by the pale ass of the Asian woman. Bracketed now by her smooth thighs, towering above the squat apartments on either side of the streets, was a vagina that looked to be able to devour buildings. Specks of debris alluded to that this was indeed the case, and now directly overhead the man’s enormous body stretched into the distance as he moved to straddle his woman. Being in her shadow was a brief blessing in disguise as he first pulled and planted buildings on her. Then he focused on surrounding roads and highways, pouring hundreds of commuters onto his enormous shaft looming overhead, and onto the mighty hills of her womanhood. Some of these missed and crashed into fleeing vehicles and buildings below with destructive effect. But most survived the initial onslaught with a one-way street facing the gleaming sexual organs of the giants blinded by lust. The show would start soon, and none would be happy with their front row seats.

Carrie worked her hands all over the backside of Jeff’s body, trying to urge him closer to hers, but he seemed to hesitate. The first lick was the preview of things to come, but he did not want to crush everything all at once between them. She would not have to worry though as his torso begins to go upright, his pelvis and elongated member made their approach. She could tell this was not lost on the little people and vehicles crowding her pussy as the panicked minuscule motions thrummed on her sensitive skin the closer he got. Jeff could be a bit of a tease; thanks to her guests she did not even have to watch his cock as he guided it towards her to know that it was getting close. She felt his heat the moment before impact along with the most frantic objections the tiny insects could manage, all in vain. He had slowed considerably and made first contact on some of the little cars and trucks first. With his aim being nearly perfect, they sank fast between her wet lower lips, many with spinning wheels unable to even slow his progress down. As the bulge from his piss slit got deeper foot by foot into her vaginal cavity, dozens of tiny people joined the fray. Many of the little bodies had limbs twisted and contorted by her caverns and ridges, maiming or splattering the struggling mites. Survivors beat frantically against the unyielding skin as more and more joined and were pressed ever deeper into the cavity. Soon his whole cock-head was inside her receptive skin, and Jeff felt around forty tiny vehicles massed around his tip crumpling and being sent ever deeper into Carrie. Dozens more on top of his long shaft were either being shunted along by her clit with many others sucked under and in, and some simply being overwhelmed and crumpled between the pair. As he widened her intake, he also felt more people and machinery rolling into her under his shaft, where the added weight was more than enough to squash most who tried this route. All this death and destruction contained on the genitalia of the two immense lovers, and he was only halfway inside her. Thanks to earlier actions and the foreplay/interplay he slid right in due to Carrie’s accompanying wetness. That is not to say that she did not stretch still significantly, but more than ample to bring in many guests with less friction. She could feel them popping as tiny vehicles and bodies burst between the giant’s sex organs sheer size in contact. There were also the tiny specks pushed along the front of her boyfriend's hood, ever deeper into her abyss. She could feel those riding on top of his shaft getting flung out or squashed under her clit as it slid over him. Those stuck to her pussy lips below his elongated cock were flailing marvelously now, as she felt the tiny metal cars turned to scrap as she stretched her out and more victims got pulled in. Her deeper folds are now being peppered and stuffed with hundreds of items, some mangled but others intact. He was almost all the way in but stopped about fifty feet out. He made sure she knew why.

As Jeff dove in cock first to his receptive girlfriend's womanhood, he made sure to instill the maximum fear into those whose lives he would temporarily be sparing. Inside the many buildings on her chest that he did not devour had a front row seat for the show of his deep penetration into her tight pussy. He was unsure what the effect on them would be, but he cared little, and also wanted to put the rest of the city on notice. And notice they did. First things first, having swallowed the remains of the tasteless apartment building exposing Carrie’s hard nipple, he drew his building shaming penis in for the kill. Being fully aware of their fates, he chuckled to himself as the closer he got to her, the more those tiny people and vehicles on his cockhead struggled. As if there was anywhere to go. Jeff soon felt his mushroom tip making first contact, as some puny cars and SUVs he had sprinkled onto his girlfriend's lower lips were shunted aside. As he entered her, he could not remember a time when she had been so wet before. There were countless metal trinkets inside her he felt getting smashed between them as others were forced deeper. There were also some helpless people too he thought, getting rolled and dismembered between the godlike shaft busting in. The deeper he went, the more vehicles he felt getting pulled in on all sides. He also had to make sure to keep his body angle right to show those survivors on her chest what they had in store without crushing them just yet. Carrie was stretching out nice for him and their other guests, as he felt so many items rolling, pinching and disintegrating between them. It was a sensation like no other. He got about three quarters of the way in on the first thrust when he stopped. She was surely wet enough to be able to keep in-taking his engorged meat and looked up at him in a little puzzlement. He quickly explained

“I want all their friends to see, to see what we have done so far, and what will happen to them.”

Indeed, further down his shaft near his base there was a small mass of bug people all trying to find a way out that did not exist. Jeff slid out most of his length to reveal a slickened shaft that did not resemble the hordes of people and vehicles that had populated it moments before.

As he watched helplessly from his impaled apartment building from the vantage point of the giantess’s nipple 800ft from the action, it became apparent that the giant man was not stopping. Even from this distance although he could not see the initial contact, the sound was unmistakable. Like a couple car crashes, followed by dozens, the crunching metal and plastic sounds along with breaking glass could be heard through his shattered windows. Much worse were the distant screams as hundreds were surely run down between the immense lovers. He could just barely see the top of the shaft, with vehicle headlights illuminating the bright shirts on some people who were trying hastily to get towards the other side. Others he saw risked a faster death and jump but knowing the size of the monsters meant that this would likely be several hundred feet to the ground. Once you were involved in the lovers' play, there was little chance you would deviate from the intended path. His entrapment in the former apartment is testament to this. He watched and listened as the giant man further penetrated his girlfriend, slightly jostling the mammoth mammary he was trapped on. His broad torso simply dominated the view rising over his host. Even at the giant's immense size it was hard to make out his facial features in the darkness as his head rose high above the city. The power of being able to have his way with thousands of people rising a quarter mile into the sky seemed to be a major turn on for him. That combined with being able to share this with his lover spelled doom for many. The visual along with the sounds of popping glass and metal was certainly unique. Much closer to him on his breast peak, the man’s sexual activity was frightening the tiny people scattered on the woman’s torso. They stared up in awe and fear as a literal traffic jam was smushed between the giant couple. As the man was almost 3/4ths the way inside the receptive woman, he ground to a halt and spoke to the terrified masses. Things were only just beginning now, as the giant began to reverse course to see what damage the first pump had wrought. The number of guests riding him intact had shrunk considerably, but those within her were multiplying fast.

With the accelerator mashed and all four wheels spinning uselessly, the giant man’s stiff cock made initial contact with a box truck about several feet below the man trapped in his pickup truck. The high-profile vehicle put up almost no resistance, as the top was dented but pushed easily down into her waiting folds. Simultaneously, many people and vehicles around protested as best they could before being pushed in as well. Not everyone made it, as some cars and trucks were mangled and flattened to scrap, and bodies turned to bloody pulp before his eyes. The grotesque screams and pleading did little to convince him his fate would be much better as the giant cock pushed into the vagina below. As the tip widened Carrie out, he watched helplessly as the red Dodge Avenger sedan next to him was sucked under the surface with a slurp, where he could not have known if it was still intact or squished like an insignificant bug. Suddenly above and behind him through the sunroof he saw a city bus resting precariously on the giant’s tip obliterate a Honda HR-V, smashing the small CUV before being forced to take the plunge into the unknown. The people he saw on the giant’s junk could not have looked more frightened, as they were thrust towards the waiting vagina with so much death and destruction around them. It was not long before it was his turn, as he felt the massive shaft catch his rear bumper. The giant’s rigid manhood grabbed the entire truck with such force that the bed was nearly ripped off the frame. With his whole truck whipped upwards and the passenger door side against the monster’s meat, he went into a dive. Inside the giantess’s vagina it was immediately dark as the xenon lights failed to illuminate anything beyond her folds which were almost to his windshield. Her rubbery skin buffeted the vehicle on all sides, indenting metal and shattering glass and slathering everything in a copious amount of her juices. As the cock effortlessly pulled his pickup deeper into the fray, he suddenly felt the entire ride jut to a stop as he was deposited into one of her deeper folds. There it was almost quiet as the interior lights were the only visual left as the pulsating pink pussy walls enclosed him on all sides. He could hear the sloshing of the whale penis pressing deeper and feared his battered vehicle would not be able to take the force should it return in contact with it. What sounded of industrial action with steel and glass wrenching muffled nearby were the last moments of many. The pressure from the giant cock stretching the warm walls displacing any pockets of air was giving him a massive headache, but then everything paused as the man began to withdraw his city smashing cock. Little did he know that this was intentional and that the man was just warming up.

On the streets as terrifying as it was to watch entire vehicles and screaming victims either rolling off of the giant vagina or missing the man’s hardened dick entirely and crashing to earth, worse was yet to come. Momentarily the debris stopped falling as the man’s huge hands receded into the distance, tucking themselves under the smooth feminine form before them. His long, rigid penis was still overhead looming as hairy twin balls the size of buildings hung behind them. His torso rose high into the darkness. Then the screaming above, as a wide body fleshy wingless passenger jet made its way to a messy landing. First contact high above the streets was noisy and frightening. More unwilling destructive living missiles fell from the sky and were getting progressively more fragrant and stickier. Making headway the way they came was proving more difficult by the second as they had a unique view of the world's largest sex show. They heard the increased popping of cars and trucks, and the sharp cut off of wailing victims and horns as they were either inserted, crushed or both. Still deeper and deeper the giant man inserted himself into the aroused woman with crushing effects. His large hanging balls looming overhead like an xrated parade float. Helplessly they watched enraptured on her moist lower lips as an individual wailed for help as a FedEx van above him got noisily mangled by the underside of the giant's shaft and pulled into the depths. It was his turn next as his screams were silenced with a gurgle as he vanished from sight, never to be seen again. Like an enormous train hitting the brakes, he slowly ground to a metal wrenching halt. While this signified the end of most of the horrific screams from above, the danger was about to increase ad nauseam their way. They heard the giant speak though his booming voice was distant but loud. The air was still for only a moment as another pummeling from above would begin shortly.

Jeff looked straight down at this shaft as a good number of people crowded the base of his shaft, looking up at him for mercy he supposed. As if he had answered their prayers, he began to withdraw his elongated cock from Carrie. It was a mess down there, moments earlier the resting spot of hundreds of people and over 100 various vehicles were now slickened with his lover’s nectar and only hints of the former inhabitants. Numerous twisted metal chunks from tiny cars and trucks that were mangled by the powerful forces were now pasted on all sides of his shaft. Squinting he could see some familiar items such as many round black specks of tires, colorful bumpers and fenders, and then if he really looked closely, he thought he could see a number of bodies, and making his whole dick twitch was when he thought he felt a little movement from those trapped and clinging to life. The more he pulled out of her, the more debris came with, but it was evident that the vast majority was left behind inside of her love cave. His wide shaft hid several flattened metal carcasses underneath it, but he could feel them stuck there with a few peeling off and clattering to the streets below. Pulling most of his cock out of her wet pussy except the tip, Jeff looked down across her idle body with a ravenous look in his eyes. There he had set it up like a veritable, destructive buffet, and loved that they were now on the cusp of reaching erotic heights that few had only dreamed of. Carrie was looking right back into his eyes, with hers glazed over and a hungry smirk on her face. He began to reinsert his hard shaft once more, as he could only imagine what was going through the minds of those survivors near the base of his hard manhood. This time he would make sure all the remaining riders would join in their fun.

So many popping and grinding little tingles deep inside of Carrie were driving her wild. How they struggled against her and Jeff. They were so tiny it was hard to tell the difference between frantic flailing limbs or an entire bus shredded like tinfoil against her folds. Each pop and tingle deep within her sent shivers down her spine. It was so delectable holding such power over the tiny populace, and now her well-endowed boyfriend was sure to extract every ounce of passion from her well stretched womanhood. She looked past the hills of her breasts and smiled at how panicked the tiny people trapped up on her body must be, as they were merely sex toys for the gods to indulge themselves with. While her boyfriend had not yet inserted his full length into the more traditional sexual position, he had turned her towards, just that first three quarter thrust alone was enough of a jolt to get her going again. It was not quite as filling as the apartment building and disintegrating office were minutes ago, but his newfound leverage would surely satisfy more deeply. She now felt his stiff cartilage withdrawing from her, but he was leaving behind a sensational number of guests within. Many dozens of tiny wheels spun uselessly against her inner folds as individuals tried in vain to escape her feminine cave. How puny they were compared to her she thought, as the frantic nature of their movements between the shifting forms of her inner folds caught and squeezed them and their machines. As he continued to pull out, she felt an occasional soaked piece of debris bounce harmlessly off the curve of her ass, into the streets below. She was glad to share, as his cockhead neared her labia once more. There he stopped again, this time tasking his free right hand and gently rubbed the outside of her thigh. Carrie let loose a soft purr at this tender motion, but the moment did not last long. Jeff then began to thrust his long manhood into her with full force, displacing a great volume of fluids and debris. She gasped as she felt the last remaining riders on top of his hard penis get inserted or obliterated between their pelvic bones. The restraint the pair had shown in their actions was soon to wear off, and the grand finale was set to commence.

As he watched helplessly from his apartment building, he saw more and more of the man’s erect hard on emerging from within the woman’s tight pussy. Gone were most of the stranded traffic and pedestrians from it’s length as more and more were revealed, replaced by his slick, tan skin. His booming voice from high above revealed that the earlier motions were just the start, and the ride would only get bumpier from here. The crunching metal sound had subsided but the slurping, sloshing sexual sounds were becoming more amplified as the giant withdrew his intimidating cock from within the giantess. As this occurred, he heard some crackling and felt a tremor below him. Frighteningly, this was in part due to the arousal of the giant woman causing her nipples to further harden. The giant man was finally three quarters of the way out when the unfortunate tenant got to witness firsthand the magnitude of the monster's sexual play. His seemingly distant shaft once teaming with lights was nearly empty. Only the last quarter still held many frantic victims, awaiting their fates. The few remaining vehicles illuminated the scattered remains of his first insertion, and the twisted metal and bodies were nearly unrecognizable. His insatiable host really seemed to be enjoying herself and wanted more. She also seemed to be growing impatient as she hissed something in a longing tone to her gargantuan man, prompting another thrust forward with more momentum that had some climatic effects for a number of people in the impact zone. The giant slick schlong slipped right into his lover's tight pussy, stirring those trapped inside already into chaos. He watched in horror from his apartment as the last screaming survivors on the base of his shaft met their fates as they and dozens of vehicles were pushed inside the giant vagina or squashed between the pelvises of the lovers. The impact of the thrust shook the perky breast his building was on. This was only the beginning he knew, as the giant couple looked into each other's eyes for a moment. Little did he know his own monumental struggles would be greatly overshadowed by the death and destruction contained within and further surrounding the horny monster's genital regions.

As the giant’s gargantuan penis receded noisily into the distance, the man in his truck was left alone for a few precious seconds to await his fate. The loud gurgling and occasional crunches of twisting metal was replaced by an eerie silence as all he could hear was a bass heavy distant heartbeat. This reminder was that he was within the body of a gigantic woman, and his very presence along with so many close by were causing her circulatory system to pump faster. And this was not the only thing close by pumping faster either. Knowing the unlikelihood of any form of escape was maddening and his only wish was either a quick release or maybe a lucky ride out on the man's giant rod. Gone was any sense of direction, like in an airtight vacuum there was no orientation of which way was up or down. A loud stirring further down and approaching rapidly signified that the giant had reentered his woman, at greater speed. He tried in vain to hit the throttle, as all four wheels spun helplessly as the powerful truck was held tight with ease by the gripping vaginal walls. Closer and closer cockzilla came, as the horrific internal sounds of destruction drew nearer. It was soon upon him; he only hoped the path did not overrun his pickup. He was mired deep enough in a shifting fold to not be hit yet, but the speed and destruction did bring an unfortunate visitor. There was a metal wrenching sound nearby as the one-eyed beast approached in the darkness, and suddenly had his cage rattled as a wet scrunch rocked his entire truck. Denting his back window into the bed was some sort of object as the mighty shaft continued to blast past. Turning around, he used his phone flashlight to try to make sense of what it was. He was horrified to see it was a car at some point, so wadded up that it was even hard to tell what color it originally was. The only thing that hinted that it was a car was the off-angle tire and wheel sticking out slightly from the metal corpse. He feared he too would share the fate of this vehicle whether it was occupied or not, as in the end it seemed all would conform to the whims of these mighty lovers. A sudden muffled jolt shook the tiny truck sharply now, as the pressure rose to its highest level yet. The building sized penis was now fully inserted, and the giant’s thrust pounded his loving woman. This was the beginning of the end, as the man began to reverse course, and worked up his steady rhythm. It would be an orgasm like no other, and on the streets around and below the pair the shifting landscape and hazardous play was quickly adding to the tally of victims.

Keep Fishing by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

Out on the streets below the giant lovers, all thoughts of escape were fleeting as the latest contact knocked most off of their feet. It was a crushing impact, as they heard the last mass of people and vehicles either get shoved into the vaginal abyss or worse, crushed and spliced into the matted pubic forest as the lovers pressed together. Jeff’s thick monster cock in turn displaced the first of a large volume of fluids from the now tightly packed hole, which slowly dribbled down the cute ass of the filled giantess. A few sticky metal boulders rolled down the pale skin slope, bounding into buildings or the street below. It was not easy to discern unless trapped up close, but these were badly mangled former vehicles for the most part. While they caused the earliest casualties, it was the rising tide of feminine fluids that was concerning. At her immense size and nearing the peak of her arousal, Carrie would unknowingly flood the landscape. The more Jeff pounded her tight pussy, the more the liquid level rose. As the first chunks of metal smashed down the screaming from above ended. This was only the early stages of the climax and those in the destructive path would only wish that they were still at this point. A few people were crushed and pinned beneath the twisted chassis of the sex debris, and while the pieces would get smaller as Jeff pulverized them, drowning would become the biggest killer. Some foolish citizens rushed over to help to try to pry those still living loose from the sticky wreckage, but most would double back for their own safety, as more rained down while the dinosauric cock pulled out. When the first impact happened, the building-sized balls crushed several apartment buildings into piles of rubble, as they hung forty feet above street level. Many dwellings were spared for the time being, but the smack his wet ballsack made when it impacted Carrie was startlingly loud and would only grow in sonic intensity. A different, thinner type of debris fluttered down now, landing on the ground with many splats. A lot of these were cars and trucks that were simply flattened by the rigid shaft’s sheer enormity, but many wetter thuds were that of mangled bodies from fellow citizens. The further he pulled out, the farther down the street that the sickening rain fell. A smell of sex was overwhelming, as the heat and humidity coming off the lovers' private parts was unbearable. This also was starting to manifest itself in a thick fog, which was flowing off the bodies in all directions. Out almost 200 ft from Carrie, there was almost no visibility now along with the loud sounds above as the only guidance as to which way to flee, as even this far out an unnatural precipitation fell, along with wet, bloodied clothing.

Jeff enjoyed watching the chaos below on his junk. The pathetic pleas and commotion of the tiny people right until the impact of his base with Carrie’s receptive pussy. It felt so good filling and stretching out her tight space. This time was even better with hundreds of screaming people and not so mighty machines getting massacred between them. He decided to add a little leverage and shuffled his torso forward again to hang over hers. He was careful not to smush all the buildings, people and toys strewn about her skin just yet, but their fate was sealed. He also felt a tickling at the base of his balls. Jeff figured out that they hung so low, they must be bowling over some helpless buildings as they went. Wow, they were huge he then thought, as his balls surged forwards. Slapping into Carrie’s sweet ass was simultaneous to the compactor walls ending many lives between him and her on top of his rigid shaft. His wet balls pulled away from his lover with a smacking sound but missed the now shorter neighborhood this time. He felt some knots in his pubic hair as well, as twisted bodies and flattened vehicles were added to their mess. As his massive cockhead was withdrawn from Carrie, the wide hood was picking up all manner of debris he had deposited within her, tumbling it harshly in a potent melee. He could feel the mini-impacts as he went, some piling past to be stranded in the middle of her love canal, awaiting a hopeless fate on his next pass through. Jeff was facing down at Carrie again, with most of his length currently withdrawn from her. The bedroom eyes she was shooting at him now were a clear indication she wanted it badly, and he was more than willing and able to give it to her. He landed a quick peck on her lips, carefully keeping his body above hers, as their large tongues touched briefly. Jeff then settled his right arm behind Carrie’s neck and shoulder, making sure that the depth of his penetration would not shove her for miles across the landscape. It also meant she would stay in place and the energy from their bodies impacting would spread far from their point of contact through the shattered bedrock for miles around. The city may not have been seismically active before, meaning the construction of most buildings in the region would be tested. Gritting his teeth, Jeff plunged his hardened cock back into Carrie with full force.

"Mmm, you fill me so good babe, now give my wet pussy a pounding."

Carrie knew she did not need to encourage her boyfriend, but it just felt so amazing having him deep inside her. He pulsed his long shaft within her a few times, jostling and crinkling her love prisoners. Having inserted his full length, his body was still in a bit of an awkward position. He made sure to correct this as his engorged member remained inside of her. Jeff let his upper body crawl above her torso, making sure not to make contact and prematurely end the many buildings and riders on her smooth skin. A quick peck on her lips was received as he surpassed her height with his frame and began to curl his arm under her neckline. She knew exactly what he was up to and was enthralled at how deep he got when he added this leverage in the past. This action was usually deployed on mattresses and couch cushions however, and neither of them knew what exactly this would entail for the already compacted ground below. Carrie figured at least this would prevent her from sliding around the city under him on his long, hard strokes within her. He thrust his thick cock deep inside her once more eliciting a gasp to escape her lips. This culminated with a nice wet slap from his balls to her tight ass. He pulsed his meat inside her, stirring more than just her loins. The diminishing survivors were flailing and panicking, tickling her immense folds in their miniscule motions. She was getting so wet just feeling the faintest prods deep in her vaginal walls as their dying motions could do nothing to prevent what the lovers had in store for them. Jeff pulled out again, dragging with him a slug of debris tucked under his gargantuan mushroom tip. He only paused briefly this time as he plunged his fully engorged member back into her, shattering more tiny vehicles and people into bits and pieces. With each thunderous impact they made now she felt one office building balanced precariously right above her trimmed pubic hairs. It was jarred on the heavy impacts of the lovers and was almost teetering on the edge between them. It would not bode well if it was caught in the melee below for the tiny city dwellers. The rest of them riding it out on her majestic body were now knocked over on each pump, and the buildings scattered on her increasingly warm skin were not faring too well either. She could even feel the lone apartment building shifting on her hardened nipple as her breasts bounced. Whole neighborhoods surrounding her glorious body for miles around were about to truly bear the brunt of the heavy impacts as virtually no building would be able to withstand the onslaught that was beginning.

With his apartment in ruins and pinned by the debris that was his former appliances and furniture, he figured his last moments on earth would at least be seductive to watch. The landscape of the torso and legs of the giant woman was quite attractive, though the enormous bone plowing into her was rather intimidating. Luckily it was far away from his position, unlike those unfortunate people who were closer to the action. From the pinnacle of Carrie's breast, he saw a dwarfed ten story office building rocking violently near her shaved pubic hair. Already on its side, each pounding thrust of the mammoth cock rocked it closer to the edge of the abyss. The giant lovers were taking no prisoners of love here, as he knew lives were still likely ending on every motion of their hot sex. He also noticed that the city surrounding them was becoming obscured in a thick fog, no doubt generated by the tremendous heat coming off their large bodies. Each thrust shook his entire apartment, painfully shifting its damaged contents culminating with a wet smack of his fearsome balls against the giantess's smooth skin. The giant man at first was almost sitting up, his own torso rising like a thick fleshy skyscraper into the dark night sky. Frighteningly, the massive man began to lean forward while still facing his horny girlfriend, heading towards his vulnerable apartment. His gaze was chilling though his brown eyes were focused beyond his puny apartment towards his girlfriend's face. The naked torso passing overhead was so massive that it completely replaced the night sky, as he heard the terrible sounds of destruction as the giant assumed the position. Unimaginably long forearms crushed the urban core around her idle body, until his right arm went around the back of her head, holding her in place now as the two lovers stared blissfully at each other for a moment. It did not last nearly long enough to gain any comfort in his situation, as now the heavy bodies surrounded him above and on all sides for hundreds of feet. One slight move by the lovemaking couple would crush him and hundreds of others instantly without even slowing them down. He did his best to hold on to the crooked vanity nearest to him now as the pair began to engage in some of the steamiest action of the night.

Gripping and slopping against the bent metal of his truck were the omnipresent vaginal walls. They kissed the helpless pickup on all sides, gently lapping the balled-up metal corpse of another vehicle against the skewed bed. Every few seconds the pressure rose highest, and a jarring bump shook him to his core, as the towering penis was fully inserted into the vagina, he was desperately mired in. He could hear that he was likely above the main action as the giant’s cock loudly pushed by, with the occasional screech of metal bending as surely other battered vehicles much like his were shredded. It was a truly hopeless situation, and each jarring impact of the lovemaking couples' bodies shifted his stuck truck towards what he hoped would be freedom but feared was the building sized erection. Another danger was marked with the rapidly changing pressure. With all of the windows long gone from his battered vehicle, every thrust brought with it bigger and bigger globs of vaginal fluid. It seemed to creep in from all directions, the inescapable hell of the smells of arousal and searing hot juices flowed freely. The muffled sounds around him instilled fear at the sheer enormity of their scale. Aside from the thick cock slamming viscously within the cavernous vagina, the louder slapping of the giant's balls on each impact were notable too. Over the constant sounds of the sloshing fluid further beyond in the giantess's body, was the heavier breathing, faster booming heartbeat and increasingly loud moans as her passions played out all around him. He never thought it would end this way, then again how could he? There was no way of orientating himself to know which way was up as the folds shifted all around him, and the fluids sloshed in the pressurized vacuum making breathing nearly impossible. But still he and dozens of others clung to life, as those around them were violently torn apart and squashed between the lovemaking giant’s genitals. Pockets of scrap metal from the various vehicles would form in areas, only to be obliterated and spread out as Jeff’s monster penis changed its angle inside of her. As the truck shook violently, he thought he caught a glimpse of the veiny rigid monster surging past below him and little did he know how close they were to orgasm. Unfortunately for him, they would both arrive at their climax at the worst possible moment. The void left by the monolithic penis was closer this time, and as it reentered the cozy vaginal shelter of his, he briefly saw the void widen and then caught a glimpse of the fast-moving debris crunching and scraping ahead of something massive. This time his luck would run out.

Loud smack’s reverberated down terrifying, foggy avenues as the giant couple's sex picked up momentum. Their hot bodies had caused steamy fog to pour off of them dropping all visibility for the people trying to escape from the mayhem. This was especially the case closest to where the hottest action was taking place, as Jeff’s gigantic penis churned up the disintegrating remains of the traffic he had poured onto his member and her wet pussy. On those nearby streets another sensation arose as shoes and feet felt warm fluid rising underneath them. At first it was more of a curiosity but after several more ball slapping pumps the level kept getting higher; first to ankles, then shins. With the electricity out for many blocks near the giantess’s sexy ass’s point of impact, the only illumination came from the vehicle headlights. These showed that the steaming cum was rising in waves slowly but steadily. Carrie had been a gusher before and the combination of the buildings and people strewn about her tummy and breasts, the hundreds of disintegrated vehicles within her tight pussy along with Jeff's filling cock hitting the right spots meant she was building towards an orgasm the likes of which she had yet to experience. Those who steadfastly refused to abandon their vehicles were having trouble gaining any traction as tires were mired in the thick feminine fluids. On the dark, hazy avenue, the pace of the giants fucking above was reaching a fever pitch as the headlights barely illuminated the bottom of her sexy ass, but the ones closest to her were starting to go dark. To the tiny people the tide was coming in fast, and a feminine tsunami was brewing. The giant woman was taking a veritable pounding now, the couples lovemaking was so hard that the quakes were causing whole buildings to collapse into the goo. As it got deeper the waves their motions were generating were making it nearly impossible to stand up in the muck. Many had climbed onto the roofs of nearby vehicles in hopes that they could hang on to roof racks and in truck beds to avoid drowning in her sultry soup. It was flowing in droves now, as people watched helplessly as darkness crept towards them as whole cars and trucks closer to the pair were overtaken entirely, screaming passengers and pedestrians alike cut off one by one as her fluids filled their lungs. The screams were getting closer and somehow the giant lovers were going faster. Above the madness and terror some loud feminine moans were being broadcast from the fully filled woman. Those further down the streets could only hope that her climax would arrive soon, thus cutting off the flow and ending the onslaught. From above a sudden rain of heavy debris pelted those closest to the action, as building fragments rained from above. It appeared an entire office building landed too close to the impact zone and was obliterated in the darkness, pieces of it sent flying in all directions from the horny lovers' motions. With the volume of cum creeping ever higher and radiating out in several directions, it seemed there was no end in sight. Streets would channel the flow with debris clogging up intersections in a soggy mess, though very little would float on the thick fluids. Before long most streets would just run white with Carrie’s sultry secretions pushing past the top of darkened streetlights.

This was some of the best sex he had ever had, Jeff thought. Deep inside his lover almost all the grit from the tiny vehicles was gone now, as most had been atomized or squirted out below. But still every so often he would feel another pop and roll to pieces against his unyielding shaft. Using his arm around Carrie’s shoulder for leverage, he plunged his steaming cock deep into her wet pussy. She was so incredibly wet tonight, and he could feel his thick shaft displacing tons of her fluids making his big hanging balls wetter on each slap. As he felt her gushing away Jeff could only wonder what effects that was having on the miniscule city below. The very thought that people were struggling and drowning in his girlfriend's pussy juices made him fuck her even harder. Her moans in turn got ever louder as he jousted away, letting him hear her appreciation of his efforts. Pounding ever harder as their passions grew, he looked down at the terrorized, displaced buildings and tiny vehicles on his horny girlfriend's body. They bounced around on each city shaking thrust, with one office tower he had placed near her pubic hair in a particularly harrowing position. He put extra emphasis on each thrust inside his sopping girlfriend’s receptive pussy now, smiling as he watched the life and death struggles on her naked torso. Then it happened during one particularly deep plunge into Carrie’s depths, the tiny office building tumbled down. Jeff made sure to not pull out as far this time, as he caught the ten-story structure on his wet dick making a giant lowercase t for a moment. He remembered that when he plucked this particular building that numerous lights were on, which meant there were likely micro people along for the rough ride. For them this would be their final stop. Showing no mercy and only serving his shared lust, Jeff slammed his rock-hard cock deep into Carrie once more. The overmatched office building offered token resistance before crumbling to pieces between Jeff's pubic hair and Carrie's clit. He lingered deep within her moistened folds for several extra moments, feeling the entire structure being flattened and disintegrating. As he pulled out, he revealed almost nothing to suggest an office building was there moments earlier. On her clit and scattered around his wet, matted pubic hair were bits and pieces of rubble, but most of the squashed remains of shattered concrete and metal fell into the flooding streets below. With this erotic display of their power, Jeff gripped her shoulder hard with his right arm and began a deliberate and heavy stroke as he built towards a final climax.

Jeff had certainly ceded her demand moments earlier and was amply filling her wet pussy with his hard charging cock. Looking off to her left Carrie smiled to see how their lovemaking was changing the unfortunate city around them. Where the power was on hung a thickening orange fog, no doubt generated by their monster body heat. Every soothing thrust into her felt amazing and shook the tiny lit buildings around her. He was getting really deep, just the way she liked it. Seeing how the neighborhoods around her were faring, she took another glance at the many pathetic buildings scattered about her body again. Her boyfriend was giving her quite a pounding and it showed as people, vehicles and even whole buildings skittered about on her moist skin. The heat within her was getting intense, between the melted friction from pellets that were previously metals, plastics and bones, and still the piston kept churning. Peering past her erect nipples and the stranded apartment down to where the action was, she saw and felt a fallen office building rolling very close to the edge of her pubic hairs. Having been shaved they were just pointy enough to arrest the motion on several thrusts, but Jeff’s hard pounding was overcoming these follicle obstacles. Each roll shattered several windows on the side of the building as her sharp hairs easily burst through the laminated glass, buying the tiny ten story structure a few more seconds' time. Finally, after bumping around her nether regions for a few minutes that felt like an eternity to the dozens of trapped people inside the building, Carrie felt the abused structure take the plunge. At first, she thought the whole thing would roll off her shapely ass and strike the wet ground, but her well-endowed boyfriend managed to catch it with his wide cock. It balanced there neatly for a moment as she felt it pressed between them, Jeff pausing purposely to prolong the micro people's misery. He was never one to dwell too long and his next thrust had some extra oomph eliciting a gasp from Carrie. The office building did not stand a chance and she felt it being obliterated between them in a sensational manner. It almost tickled a little as the entire structure warped and crumbled with solid bits of debris and a small puff of dust. As he pulled his long shaft out again, a shower of building materials rained down her idle ass, some mired in her nectar as the pieces splashed into the streets below.

His apartment shook and bounced on a constant rhythm now as his nipple perch was jostled by the godly pounding his host was receiving. Each thrust brought with it a seismic ripple across the giant woman’s body, culminating in a hard bounce of her mammoth tits. The giant man was fully inserting his cock deep within her now, as the heat radiating from the giantess’s body was steaming up any exposed metal or glass that had not shattered with their movements. The smell of arousal was in the air, though the rhythmic increase in her pulse cast vibrations through his cracked walls. Loud feminine gasps emanate from the nearby, gaping mouth, as further away the loud slaps of acres of skin rang out for miles. Lost in the lover’s lust, hundreds were thrashed about violently on the sweaty skin of the horny woman. Stuck in his perch he watched as whole buildings bounced or collapsed, people and cars tumbled about in all directions, and lives were lost on each pass. The man’s great torso replaced the sky, as his powerful motions were felt throughout the doomed neighborhoods. As he watched helplessly further down some buildings that remained intact were closer to the action than others, and this would not be a good place to be for them. One ten story office building in particular was rolling closer and closer with each giant thrust. The building dwarfed his small apartment building easily but was nothing compared to the immense lover's stature. Each roll back and forth must have been truly torturous and perhaps deadly to any people who were trapped within the building, but he had no way of knowing whether it was occupied when the giant plucked it from the city. He would take no comfort if he had known Jeff had chosen this tower due to the number of lit offices with workers still buzzing away. Now as they were tossed mercilessly around, they were getting closer to the edge of the giant sex show. It finally happened on one last earth-shattering thrust, as the embattled building fell out of sight towards the giantess' sexual organs. He wondered for a few moments what had happened to it as the giant man had paused his motions. Whether it had landed on his rock-hard cock knocking it out of alignment with the sopping wet vaginal canal of the giantess or simply fell hundreds of feet to the ground. The answer of course was neither as Jeff's fat rock hard cock easily supported the weight of the entire building, and the next pump had a sickening answer. With extra force shaking his boob riding apartment a little harder, the sounds of destruction and a plume of dust by the giantess’s cunt was all he needed to see to know the hapless office building's final fate.

The claustrophobic feel inside Carrie's vagina was shared by fewer and fewer unfortunate people in each passage. They were placed there purposely from the streets and highways by the lovers for their shared pleasure. Most had now been killed between them, their miniscule cars, trucks and bodies obliterated in the lovemaking motions of the pair. But dozens still clung to life, most surrounded by rather shrinking, crumpled metal coffins in sweltering heat too distracted by the gathering fluids and noises to comprehend the injuries they had been accumulating. The only things on their minds if conscious was whether they would drown or be crushed by the skyscraper sized dick pounding away. The pulsating vaginal walls around them squeezed their tiny vehicles from all directions, the aroused giantess threatening to squash them at any moment. Hearing the terrifying creaks and groans of the metal around them along with the steel wrenching sounds of the fast-moving penis built towards a near constant level of noise. An epic orgasm was building and once unleashed would be like nothing the world had seen or felt before. The micro people's concerns about their survival would be well founded, but in the hell they were experiencing the giant couples sweet release would likely bring their own. Inside the Gmc Sierra pickup, the man's hopes for survival were dashed as he could feel the suction of the fast-moving shaft pulling his truck towards the danger zone. The pace had reached a fever pitch, and he heard helplessly as nearby hunks of metal were drawn into the cataclysm and noisily squashed by the giant's meat as it passed by. Now it was his turn. His truck was drawn by invisible forces as the monolithic cock was withdrawn, sticking to the left side of the monster's meat. Suddenly the city lights and fresh air permeated the wet chunk of metal that was once a proud pickup. Glued to the side of the giant shaft, he got one last view of the city from several hundred feet above it. Fires raged in the distance and many darkened neighborhoods spoke to the true scale of destruction the lovers brought with them. Looking down at the giant woman's body laid out in front of him was awe inspiring, the numerous buildings that had been flung about it showing her unimaginable size. But he knew the giant cock he was stuck on was pointing right at the wet, steaming pussy directly in front of him. Jeff wasted little time giving the mite sized man his last view and plunged his penis back into Carrie. The miniscule truck stood no chance, and this time was caught between a vein and fold and was ground into scrap metal.

Soul Sacrifice by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

Jeff and Carrie were having a blast but were certainly the only two feeling this way. Their fluids did not even have to directly touch a building to cause catastrophic damage as the minutes wore on during the steamy sex session. Carrie gushed like never before in her life. Whole streets were coated and washed away as the nectar had odd properties for a fluid. Denser than water it added weight to everything it clung to, with enough force to collapse structures and move building rubble. Street level sometimes up to fourth floors were inundated and dissolved in the heated nectar. Buildings would collapse by being smothered nearby her ass as she was pounded away, oblivious to the destruction as only a few air bubbles displaced the clouds of dust hotels, apartments and eateries would have produced. Other taller structures near the epicenter of her flow collapsed into the mess as the lower floors disintegrated, taking hundreds more victims with them. But many of these would not be touched as structures were collapsing in droves for blocks around the giant couple. Every deep pound into Carrie’s body in ever faster succession was causing hundreds of buildings of all types to crumble into shifting piles of ruin. Many in buildings looking up at her giant pale butt as it flattened entire neighborhoods were thankful she had missed at first. Later these same people found themselves in mortal danger regardless as the buildings around them spread into the dangerous streets. These people saw cracks in their walls and knew that they would be going soon and only hoped it would be quick. Some initially survived in the rubble, often injured. But rescue would never come as Carrie came sooner and rubble was shifted around doling a crushing death to most within hundreds of feet of her body. The sounds of their groans, moans, slapping balls and bodies echoed for miles around. The entire city was shaking now, more so the closer you were to the humping pair. Jeff was getting a bit more careless of his actions as he built towards his final orgasm, and thousands more victims would pay the ultimate price.

The apartment shook like never before now, even for their moderate size Carrie’s fine rack was bouncing with each of Jeff’s hard thrusts. Momentum back and forth was nauseating and even though the building was snug on her nipple, the wear and tear from this beating was becoming clear. Walls were cracking and items shifting all around now. Everything he owned became liabilities as tennis rackets, his computer and all the appliances were transformed into weapons, but it did help him in one way. With the shifting piles of rubble, he was able to free himself, if only for a few moments. The dishwasher came back with a vengeance slamming into his legs as the giant couple neared orgasm. Mortally wounded he saw the torso of the giant rising into the nightly mist enjoying himself greatly. Never did he think that this would be his perspective one day, nor would he have ever wanted it. The woman above him moaned with intensity, threatening to shatter his eardrums. Her great right hand shot up past the side of her body, and to his horror instinctively began to twist her other nipple as she took her pounding. Fingers bigger than his entire shattered apartment fondled the lobe of flesh causing the one he rode to further stiffen, pressing the large appliance against him even harder. The giant's body appeared to be looming ever closer overhead, a fear that confirmed itself as his matted chest hair now rubbed up against the giantess’s. Then the true horror began as his stomach began to roll over her flat tummy obliterating everything in it’s path. Tiny people were pulped, and vehicles turned to dollops of metal, with whole buildings unable to slow the horny giant’s progress. As his body landed and scraped against hers, he watched the man roll over his victims with indifference, the giantess’s body yielding to her rigid man’s whims. It was not long before the upper chest of the man was upon his former domicile. As the pair leaned in for an elongated, orgasmic kiss to soak in the destruction, a few chest hairs brushed past his roof. Death came almost instantaneously as the giant lovers' bodies adhered to one another, and release was upon them.

Carrie felt almost numb from how horny she was at this moment. She felt herself dislodging a great volume of fluids on each thrust her well-endowed boyfriend supplied her with. The tiny vehicles and buildings were soaked in their sweat as they bounced about on her smooth skin. He gripped her shoulder harder now as he forced himself deep within her dark folds. It hurt a little on both ends but was masked in the extreme pleasure and stimulation. She instinctively began to play with and twist her nipple with her right hand. She made sure to go for the unoccupied one as even in this stupor, she cruelly wanted the one apartment Jeff had not licked off her nipple to enjoy every second of the show. Carrie was nearly at an epic orgasm as her moaning became constant. For miles around this sonic assault rattled and broke windows, causing some people nearest to rupture eardrums from just her rising voice alone. It felt amazing from Jeff’s building sized balls smacking against her ever-wetter ass to his deep, reassuring thrusts within her, with just a twinge of grittiness to remind her of the whole traffic jam that they had disintegrated between their lustful private parts. Suddenly she felt his body start to press against hers, taking with it so many more victims. The buildings pressed between them first, bursting as they spewed debris across her body as she remained in place, and he slid above her. Like crumbling, melting wafers almost until the end when the soaked dust was rolled and pressed between them. The tiny bursts of the cars and trucks were delightful as well, the wet flattened metal being dragged and folded along her smooth skin. Best yet were the tiny people whose slick forms watched as the skin forming the sky and ground came together around them. She felt the faintest of tickles as their little bodies wetly burst between them and were eviscerated by the sheer mass of the two. Jeff now straddled her entire body, his mid chest pressed into her hardened nipples, and she felt the last tiny apartment building get mangled between them. He leaned in now silencing her incessant moans to French kiss her. This along with the constant thrusts and hundreds more victims between them finally drove her over the edge. Jeff was soon to join.

The raw power Jeff felt at this moment was beyond that of anything he had felt before. Gazing up at the night sky before recollecting himself to the cataclysm below he realized he was nearing his peak as well. He could not remember a time when she had been this wet nor himself this hard. She squeezed his mighty shaft with her inner muscles, dislodging and demolishing the remains of the tiny vehicles and people within. Gripping his hard on tight, with every pump it was as if her cavernous vagina did not want him to leave. This was about as tight as her vice had felt, with her juices flowing uncontrollably beneath. He knew that this was it, the pinnacle of the evening and he was primed to make the most of it. The city and it’s assorted miniature toys faded into the background as he made love to his fully aroused girlfriend. He gripped her shoulder tight forcing himself in as deep as he could go and began to lower his body onto hers for the final push. He knew this did not bode well for the hundreds of unwilling victims he had dumped onto her vast body but appreciated their sacrifices in addition to their lust. Feeling each of the crowded buildings he added feebly protesting against his mass, only to shatter between the lovers as he lowered his torso towards Carrie’s. Tiny vehicles and bodies were there too, slick and warm from the heat of the lovers' passion. These were pressed flat between the pair as his thrusts got faster as Jeff felt a pressure building in his loins as he neared climax. Jeff absorbed the last crushing blow against his mid chest as the breast riding apartment building burst against his skin. Her hard nipples pressed unencumbered against him, poking his skin as bits and pieces of their former occupants were ground against her yielding breasts. The tiny forgotten debris from shattered buildings, vehicles and people were ground between them. He could feel their wet details being pressed between his and Carrie’s skin as he pulled her tight to him. His pounding thrusts deep inside her bringing him close to the boiling point. Suddenly he felt her hands on two parts of her gripping him tightly. First on the back of his head pulling him in for a deep kiss and his lower back as he smashed her in a near constant motion. The other tighter grip that set him off was her vaginal muscles, as he felt her beginning to come. He responded by going into a turbo thrust granting Carrie an earth-shattering orgasm. Pulling away from her face a little yielding a loud, sobbing cum cry that even hurt Jeff’s ears a little, if he was not already numb from his impending climax. He could only imagine the stark effect on people who were closest to her or how many miles her voice would carry. But his orgasm hit him hard this time, as he rode hers for a few seconds, he decided to share his.

A third of a mile away, the giant lovers laying horizontally did not overshadow the lower buildings and streets or remain visible, but their presence was felt. Earlier motions and hi-jinks were more curiosities and while a mortal threat, had been far away enough to make some progress in any direction but towards the pair. As the woman vanished from sight after as rode Jeff and an apartment building for a few minutes, her body slammed down too close for comfort but out of view. The man seemed even more menacing as he reappeared. This was certainly the case as he plucked buildings from the ground, dumping them on what they could assume to be the giantess’s body. He then noisily grabbed the contents of a nearby highway and distant streets pouring them onto his massive penis and Carrie’s savory bits. What happened next may have been out of sight, but the sounds of metal mashing slowly replaced by that of loud, wet sexual smacking was a frightening clue. As the action between them got steamier, an amorous fog rolled in further blanketing the neighborhoods in uncertainty. The tremors also began in earnest as the giant man started to pound his girlfriend with authority. While hundreds of buildings started to collapse a few blocks closer to the impact zone, this did not mean those trying to evacuate were off the hook. As the couple humped ever faster, walking or driving in a straight line became nearly impossible for over a mile around. The buildings showed cracks starting to form and many doorways ceased to function as foundations shifted. Chunks of concrete and masonry rained down on the panicked streets as the lovers neared their climax. Feminine moans got louder and louder until a primal scream shattered eardrums and glass across the neighborhood and surrounding city. As Carrie came, a gushing torrent rampaged through city streets a third of a mile away, washing civilization away with them. The fog obscured the entire skyline as in the orange glow of the streetlights, a massive figure rose above them in the mist, unable to be seen on this fateful night. The giant also had reached his climax shortly after his titanic girlfriend, and had his hose pointed in a fateful direction. Without warning from the darkness rained a massive white goblet of seminal fluids, so voluminous that it crushed an entire convenience store that it landed on killing several people. Far above them Jeff finished off shooting strand after strand of cum onto the previously untouched neighborhood. While not as much volume as Carrie’s flood, the seed was much thicker and fell from a greater height thus posing a mortal threat to the hundreds of people in the impact zone. People in the streets or in their vehicles were crushed and suffocated and whole buildings collapsed under it’s weight. After a few long seconds Jeff was finally spent and laughed at the dark spots his semen caused to the grid below as it cut through the thick fog now enveloping the lovers. Over a hundred lives lost from his sperm alone, he would come nowhere near the tally beyond his lover’s quivering pussy lips.

A raging, musky tsunami flowed unnaturally through the decimated city streets, killing hundreds in its spreading path. Many buildings of all sizes had already collapsed even before the deluge had arrived thanks to the earth-shattering sex the giant couple was forcing upon the land. This made the flow fill with ever more debris and pick up speed as the piles of rubble were quickly overcome adding roiling mass to the spreading goo. A primal female scream almost a thousand feet away marked the peak of her action, but it would still take many more seconds or even minutes for the high tide to arrive as she clenched her vaginal muscles riding the waves of orgasm. Like a creeping terror from a 50’s B-movie, the danger glopped in from foggy side streets and alleyways. First a curiosity as footwear was made soggy, the weight of the muck combined with the rapid rise quickly relayed the danger of the situation. The sound like metal scraping underwater was in reality the first of many metal boulders that were formerly vehicles, deformed and expelled by the extreme pressure between Jeff’s monster cock and Carrie’s wound-up pussy. Behind this rolling onslaught rose a fast, opaque tide of passion, trapping and drowning many as it spread. The areas of egress from buildings were once again mobbed as people tried desperately to get back inside. The first floors of many shops and apartments were quickly inundated, as people climbed on top of buses and box trucks only to have them swept under the current. Luckier citizens on second and third floors watched the unfortunate scene unfold below as a pair of people on top of a bus vanished in a blink, several air bubbles rising to the surface which were their last breaths on this earth. These higher up floors were not safe either, as her flow crept for many blocks around, radiating out in a circular pattern. As the final waves of orgasm were ridden, almost a hundred buildings of all sizes were turned into piles of rubble in her pussy juices whether from collapse during sex or the weight of her nectar itself. Many hundreds of others had also collapsed simply in the motions of the rough sex itself, and even a few closer to Carrie’s panting face had virtually exploded from her orgasmic scream. All told well over ten thousand people met varying and cruel ends during the one giant couple’s 2,000ft sexscapades.

Carrie rode into an orgasm like none she had felt before as Jeff spewed his load as well. She felt the warm, gushing trickle between her thighs as her eyelids fluttered and she wondered what kind of damage she and her boyfriend had caused in the simple act of sex. A slight ringing in her ears from all the rapid blood flow slowly faded to the sound of hundreds of woeful car alarms like after the grand finale at a fireworks show with some sirens as well. Her breath was still heavy and panting, and she was starting to get a little tired. As the clock neared 11pm, she realized Jeff and herself would hunker down for the night soon. She could not see too far due to the thick fog from her hot body and her boyfriend's massive heat mixing poorly with the cool night air. Matching her brains to her beauty, Carrie and her rudimentary understanding of meteorology noted that it would likely stick around until morning. Post sex Jeff was already sitting up again having fired off his shots into the unsuspecting neighborhoods causing unseeable damage. She knew he probably had some sort of escape plan for the lovers but could tell from his rapid breaths that he would also benefit from some sleep. Never before had she gushed so thoroughly, and she also pondered ways to get some hydration. Suddenly it dawned on her that lake MacGuffin was only a few scant miles from there. Gazing into the general direction of her titanic boyfriend, she beckoned him back.

“Hey hot stuff, you really wrecked me good this time. I think I lost a few million gallons of fluids there.”
“I think I may have fired off a couple tons myself babe.” He replied.
“I am getting a little bit tired, maybe we should find a nice cozy spot to bed down for the night.”

She could not have said it better herself. Realizing his heavy pounding had driven her shapely body deep into the crumbling bedrock, she would need some assistance getting up. Extending her arm she said,

“It seems I am a bit stuck here hon, mind lending that strong arm of yours and giving this girl a pull.”

Jeff was still feeling frisky, as she pulled his arm for leverage, he let himself get pulled down, as the pair made out for a few more minutes. This time when they peeled apart again, he began to lift Carrie from the body shaped impression forever scarred into the planet’s surface.

While Jeff was quite amused with his own antics, he too realized that formulating a plan for the next day would be integral. Like his lover he was thirsty, and he also realized lake MacGuffin was within close proximity. Both Jeff and his lovely girlfriend were a bit tired from the orgasmic flurry of the past few hours and decided maybe a bit of rest would do them good instead for the time being. As they now stood at their full height facing each other, Carrie let out a squeaky yawn. Looking down at the city by their feet, they marveled at how little of it they could see. A thick fog from the steamy sex was up to their thighs for miles around and seemed to be going nowhere. The only signs of their terrible destruction were flickering orange fires below the haze. Luckily Jeff was able to tell where the lake was by seeing the lack of orange below from streetlights and his strong sense of direction. Most survivors, having lost sight of the lovers, did not know that they were no longer there until the new set of footballs began to thunder down once more. As he worked his arms over her smooth, wet skin, he encountered numerous pieces of obliterated debris, getting dislodged by his motions and plummeting down the earth. Luckily for the already shaken citizens, many of these fell harmlessly into the ass shaped crater that was well devoid of any life. But not all the flattened sheet meal vehicles and chunks of buildings landed so neatly, and even the giant’s embrace took more lives with it. Holding her tight, they made out for several minutes, as Jeff finally let her go, with a few more trailing pecks for good measure. Without saying a word, he began to walk forward, with his right hand still holding hers as he led her onwards. He wanted to get away from the lake their sex had just created, and only needed to take on a few more blocks before he was at another brighter patch still obscured by their lovemaking fog. It was near enough to the lake and still nice and crunchy looking. No memory foam mattress could possibly be as cushy as this would be as he walked her to the spot. He knew there was no way the micro people would be able to see him and his lover coming. Even if they had just heard the duo cumming quite clearly minutes earlier. Jeff showed Carrie the accommodations for the night, and she certainly seemed pleased with the room with a view. She yawned and stretched her arms up into the night sky. Slowly she began to lay down on her side, with Jeff not far behind. The two lovers had rest on their mind but even this would have catastrophic circumstances for the tiny city dwellers.

In the upscale neighborhood near the lake, the giant couples sexcapades unfolded miles away throughout the night removed from their reality. Expensive high-rise condos and apartments were purchased for their great views of downtown and the adjoining lake and beach. It was the scenes unfolding downtown by the towering skyscrapers that had most on their balconies this evening. Any evacuation proceedings in this neighborhood would be exceedingly difficult as the busy upscale shops and the water always caused traffic to be heavy on a normal evening. Tonight was anything but normal, and by the time the titanic man began poking holes in the city's tallest building with his member was when the escape began in earnest. But the evacuation was going exceedingly slow, with many choosing to stay in their high rises to watch the destruction unfold. They also knew he was not alone, as his female companion noisily turned an office building into a sex toy. A few rough landings by the pair as they tussled in lusty charades continued until a little over a mile away the danger they posed mounted considerably. This was in consideration of Jeff mounting his horny girlfriend as they had earth-shattering sex. Even at this distance the scale of destruction was clear, as the loud moans emanating from the direction rattled windows. As the lovers built towards a devastating orgasm, buildings swayed and vehicles bounced in rhythm in the streets, making the all too familiar task of evacuation that much harder. It was also about this time that an unnatural fog had rolled in from that direction, blanketing the neighborhood in a thick veil of unnatural weather. Visibility dropped drastically, as the humid air smelling of rough sex rose past even the tallest condos and offices in the area. Many windows were cracked as the giantess came in all her fury, and the silence in the minutes that followed was even more deafening. Any comfort provided was quickly shattered as booming footsteps cut through the foggy night air as the tremors shook the residential buildings like never before. A feminine yawn amplified beyond comprehension was what little warning they would get of what happened next. Jarring impacts and the sounds of building demolition a few blocks away in the mist were Carrie's knees obliterating a commercial center driving the block deep into the ground. Her arms and thighs also got in on the action that created a fleshy 2,000-foot wall of complete devastation. In a number of condos people watched from their balconies as a row of apartments towards the south were unceremoniously replaced by a woman's shapely ass towering over all that remained roughly 600ft into the night sky. This was not the view their high rents had been paying for but certainly served as a distraction from where the giant man was. He was not far behind, and the expensive condos would be a particularly placed landing spot for a part of his large body at rest.

Carrie followed Jeff towards the ritzy neighborhoods near Lake McGuffin with her hand tightly grasped in his. Once she was shown to her quarters, she began to lower herself into the enchanting mist. She felt dozens of tiny buildings crumbling against her naked body, starting with her hardened knees and hands. Lowering herself down into the streets, her more sensitive areas got in on the fun. Rows of residential buildings burst against her thighs and tummy, none offering so much as a hint of resistance to her 2,000ft frame. Tucking her arm in, Carrie bowled her shoulder into a helpless apartment block lowering her head towards the ground. Her right breast smushed a number of tiny structures, as she marveled at the sensations of the concrete feeling like fine sand against her titanic tit. Off her feet she felt some last tingling crunches by her ankle as she lay on her side fully stretched out for maximum rest. Nearing the ground her head broke through the mist as she felt her hair interacting with several blocks of buildings and vehicles. Carrie could tell the weight of the strands alone crushed a few smaller shops as her ear struck first. The sounds the over-matched apartment made as it collapsed floor by floor under her pale ear alone was unexpectedly delightful. She felt more buildings and even bitty cars and trucks getting flattened by her cheek as she smiled coming to rest. As the side of her head reached the ground, her eyes tried their best to focus on the neighborhood right in front of them. She was facing a row of luxury condos, many with lights still shining at this hour, surely shaken by the rough sex her and Jeff just enjoyed a few miles away minutes earlier. Shifting her head forwards a little, she used her seven story lips to give the building a goodnight kiss. Carrie was feeling a bit tired after all the activities she and her boyfriend had taken part in over the past several hours. The thought alone however made her get a little too intimate, as her pink tongue darted out onto the glassy facade of the high rise. The little building tried its best to hold strong against the amorous woman's advances, but she felt a schism occur within the structure. Carrie then watched the entire modern construction collapse in a cloud of dust in front of her gaping mouth. Whoopsie, she thought, as Jeff now began to lay down behind her. It would not be long before both her boyfriend and she would settle into a nice deep sleep, two dreamers in a sea of nightmares.

People Are Strange by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

Watching his spent girlfriend lower herself comfortably onto the untouched, upper class lakeside neighborhoods was dreamy; to see as her shapely body make vast swaths of real estate conform to her sensual shape. There was nothing left to do at this point but join her. Aiming his taller frame behind her shapely form into a spooning position, Jeff lowered himself into the mist. He never tired of feeling tiny buildings breaking against his godly body, and this neighborhood offered a different texture than the others. Taller shops and condos were leveled with ease against his forearm first, followed by his toned thighs. Laying on his right side meant a new part of his body would enjoy getting it’s first crush in as well, as his chest was more than the overburdened apartments could bear. It was those closest to his head that let him hear what sounded like dynamite on a construction site as buildings exploded under his unstoppable face. His short beard even smashed some vehicles and people, impaling a few before his face flattened them into drab gray rectangles and red splotches. The destruction of almost half a mile of the city was nearly complete. He was directly behind his resting girlfriend as she settled into her position on her right side. Even after shooting out his voluminous load, smothering hundreds, his flaccid cock still had a decent weight behind it. A hundred feet of manhood loomed large, slamming down on a helpless street. A luxury condo was hit square by the shaft, it’s weight hitting the community garden hard on the roof hard. The building began to wobble as more girth was transferred onto it. He felt everything, chuckling at the struggle. There was not much of one, even though it held out for a few more seconds than the buildings engulfed by his body. The top floor erupted in a shower of shattered concrete and rebar. The entire thing was collapsing under the weight load in just under a minute, with only grit felt by Jeff from his rod. He watched as headlights on the street were buried in the rubble, likely ending more lives without using his hands. Now no longer held up, his cockhead smothered a busy parking lot. The pink silo shaped dome was only a little lighter, at first pinning the tiny cars and minivans, smashing down most roofs. Under some of his most sensitive skin, he felt the little bugs trying in vain to move, as spinning wheels barely could tug his softened dick before the tiny vehicles were squashed under him. He felt some building debris and smushed metal husks sticking to his slick penis as he leaned in towards his lovely girlfriend for one last embrace.

The entire condo had just stopped shaking for just long enough to see the beauty of the woman who’s shapely posterior towered above them. Some were out on balconies taking pictures watched from windows. A few hundred feet away was the vagina that was beyond big enough to be able to engulf their entire building with ease. She stretched on for so far in each direction the horizon was no longer visible. While her resting form looms, if briefly distracted from the danger above posed by her mate. Reality came moments later as an earth shattering rumbling on the other side of the high rise was blocked by the forward facing torso of a noticeably naked man. Anyone with a basic knowledge of the male anatomy feared what was up there in the darkness, and with good reason. Having already destroyed the tallest building in the city among others with his flesh ax, they knew no building could match the raw power. Those on the roof saw too late as the tan meteor hit, squishing all bodies upon it. Those on balconies could not believe their eyes as the top floor exploded into a falling cloud of dust and debris, injuring a few. On the other twelve floors the impact was felt as power went out and elevators froze. As more weight from the man shifted, the building began a death wobble. People watched out windows or were pelted on balconies as entire floors collapsed, one by one. It was much too late to escape, though some tried their best, down dark stairwells. But the man’s cock was far too heavy, crushing every story with ease. Even the few who made it out the front door only entered the frying pan as boulder sized chunks of the former condos rained down heavily. Whole cars were crushed by the debris along with people on the sidewalks, and it only became thicker as more of the building was obliterated. Many had also rushed to the parking lot, hurriedly pulling out their keys trying to make a hasty exit. But no sooner did many get there before they saw what loomed above and was dropping faster than they could escape. Within moments the building behind them was completely snuffed out, a ten foot pile of rubble replacing what towered over 100ft above the streets moments before. With no time to dwell in the loss of their former dwelling, the other half of the man’s idle penis came crashing down.

Carrie snuggled into her comfy spot amidst the ruins, but hearing some familiar shuffling behind her was a good reminder that she was not alone in her adventure and would be cuddled up to momentarily. First she knew that Jeff would nuzzle up against the city first before sharing his love with her. Like any other mite sized woman could handle her man like herself, as if she was worried. She was only in the early stages of nearing dozing off as she laid there, she felt a few tugs on strands of her long, black hair. Using her left hand, she lifted one strand in front of her huge brown eyes and was surprised to see an entire city bus, lights on and suspended there firmly. This is too easy she thought to herself, as the multi-ton vehicle felt weightless, easily held up by the single strand of hair. Craving a nibble she swung the occupied metal tube towards her lips, catching it between her incisors. Pinching it slightly, she withdrew her hair. This action actually sliced the bus in half, killing some riders, spilling the whole thing onto her tongue. She was delighted to feel them squirming there, and worked up a little saliva. She then swallowed the tiny mess whole, hoping they would be useful enough to provide her some nourishment. Looking beyond the black strands of her hair blanketing and terrorizing the surrounding streets, Carrie saw many buildings still lit up at this time of night. Down on the streets surrounding them were gridlocked white and red lights barely moving, with some flashing blue, red and yellow with the emergency presence. As she drifted towards sleep, she felt a familiar hand on her shoulder. She had missed his soothing caress, as much as she enjoyed it rough she also wanted her gentle lover as well. Granted at this size he could only be gentle with her, either of their slightest motions was beyond rough for the tinies surrounding them. As he shifted his long body towards her, she felt dozens of tiny buildings collapsing against her backside as he slid to her. With his skin making contact with hers, these structures did not stand a chance with most being pulverized between their idle bodies. As his arm crossed over her chest coming to a rest, Carrie began to drift into a lovely sleep. Right before she fell under, she felt one last tap against her nether regions from Jeff’s massive member. More of an incidental contact than anything at this point but there was something about it that caused her a brief pause before fading to sleep. It was almost like a tiny buzzing vibration. It faded fast as it came, and soon she shut her eyes and faded to sleep amongst the ruins cuddled up with her love.

A few dozen people managed to escape into the already crowded parking lot as the giant’s towering penis overloaded their luxury condos and lofts past the breaking point. Many were hastily packing or watching the proceedings when the giant woman obliterated a long stretch of city a few blocks over signaling that it was time to go. But her appearance meant that it was far too late, and the giant man cutting through the mist drove that point home. The usual bottlenecks at the entrances and exits to the parking lot were jammed with gridlocked cars trying to make it into the already crowded streets. As the fat shaft began to crush their homes, huge chunks of debris smashed vehicles and splattered people in the lot nearest to the building. In the darkness above, the huge cockhead suddenly appeared. Its domed shape was heading right towards the parking lot, like a big pink silo that was still slick with the sexual fluids from the steamy action a few miles away. As the rubble of the crushed apartment was compacted down, hurtling some last boulders onto the crowded street in front of the building, the terror spread into the parking lot with full force. The lot was full of mid luxury vehicles such as BMWs, Acuras and Teslas, many of which were running awaiting a way out that would never materialize. As people ran past many were unaware of the penultimate penile danger until it was upon them. Some stared through panoramic moonroofs as the slimy pink whale was on top of their vehicles shattering all glass onto terrified occupants setting off airbags as many roofs collapsed. Most taller trucks were pinned with axles touching pavement, with only lower cars pinned with wheels spinning. Even these were unable to escape from Jeff's sticky dome tugging with all their power only barely noticeable to the unaware giant. People were stuck as well, many others trying to crawl out from the menacing, wide penis, most not making it. Further down his length a crumbling stone sound occurred as his weight shifted and his long shaft finished leveling the condo. This spelled the end for most vans and CUVs as his cockhead flattened them to only a few feet tall. A few cars were survivable but most within had limbs crushed by the twisted metal, or worse. Of those outside the deadly cars, many already had bones broken by the manhood above with a dozen survivors in the sweltering heat. Most of them were injured or stuck. At the edge of his penis a few were pinned by limbs and fifteen tiny vehicles were half crushed, killing some occupants with only the hoods or trunks remaining. Others had their headlights or taillights pointing skyward which was where many were headed next.

Jeff was settling in for a rest as he moved to embrace his worn out girlfriend. Now laying one street over from her idle form, the simple act of closing the gap gave him a bevy of sensations to make his dreams all the sweeter. He could feel the rubble from an apartment building shifting under his flaccid shaft as dozens of tiny vehicles and people were squished under his hood in the attached parking lot. The way they struggled against him would have turned him on more hours ago but having spent many a load at the expense of the city already, he only had passing interest at the death caused by his well endowed anatomy. He wrapped his left arm around Carrie’s smooth body, and began to top himself tight to her nude form. Having laid down only a few inches from her from his perspective meant some hundred or so buildings initially spared by his near half mile tall body were about to be squeezed between the great leviathans. Pulling himself against his girlfriend’s curved body with his left arm, the right and his shoulder obliterated several high rise buildings to dust. He watched closely as they were pushed until they could bend no further, toppling onto the crowded streets into her back where they were pinned. As they went he saw how many had lights on at this hour, no doubt filled with terrorized people who were thankful moments earlier that the giant bodies had landed on either side of them seemingly having spared their homes. The relief was short lived as those on the street peering straight up at the giant couple’s bodies on either side watched the walls of flesh closing in on them. He watched as the buildings went dark followed by the orange, yellow and red lights on the streets below as he buried them under his bulk. Jeff squeezed against Carrie tight, feeling whole structures crumbling to bits ensuring no one would survive their snuggle session. Further down his hairy toned thighs repeated this action, taking out their fair share of neighborhoods under them as they plowed along, reaching their destination cuddled up against Carrie’s smooth legs. As he felt his flaccid penis lifting from the crushed apartment and adjoining parking lot, he felt lots of gritty items stuck to his slick genitals. Jeff buried the whole area moments later under his right thigh as he tucked in close to Carrie's wet, idle pussy. When his cockhead touched her smooth, sensitive vulva, he felt a microscopic flurry of tingles along the bottom of his hood. Little did he know that this was a few half crushed cars, trucks and unfortunate people in a losing battle between them as they were cruelly suffocated. In a few moments while they still tried in vain to free themselves from between the giant lovers, Jeff drifted off to sleep to join his dreaming girlfriend. He leaned in and planted a tender kiss on the back of Carrie's head in her silky black hair. The fog was here to stay on this night as the last victims were slowly crushed and evacuation efforts were numbingly slow.

Over a thousand people in the streets and high rise buildings barely had time to register their fortunes as the nude giantess's body came crashing down in front of them when her boyfriend struck. Two naked forms bracketing them all on both sides, tall as sixty style buildings stretching into the distance in a canyon between walls of flesh. Tens of thousands of less fortunate people surrounding them paid the ultimate price as they were squished by the lounging lovers. The inevitable motion of the man towards the wall of woman meant an unstoppable ending for those no longer lucky souls betwixt the two. Some inside their apartments or on balconies watched gripped onto whatever fixed objects and railings they could find as their buildings tilted towards Carrie’s perfect skin. The impact shattered entire buildings into piles of rubble which in turn were quickly compacted between the shifting skin of the giants as Jeff pulled himself tight against his girlfriend. For those on the streets death would either come from above as big chunks of the apartments would crushingly rain down, or be bulldozed by the mighty body itself. As the trunk-like shaft from the giant collapsed a condo building with its meaty girth alone, those trying to escape in the parking lot were soon overwhelmed by the attached sticky cockhead as it smashed down. Terrified people in their cars were pinned and found their vehicles stuck under the tremendous weight. People around them on foot were violently slammed down under the slimy skin and pressed into the asphalt. The assault was truncated as the giant man shifted his body. As his long cock lifted off the remains of the parking lot and apartment building, the survivors in the streets did not have time to marvel at their fortune as it quickly turned. His right upper thigh buried them all within moments as they watched in horror as the flattened remains of almost thirty vehicles were taken for one last ride by the unknowing giant. A few micro cars and CUVs were stuck to the edge of the flaccid penis along with dozens of gravely injured people,, as they were lifted from the parking lot and watched the buildings and streets below get obliterated by the shifting massive man. Their destination was soon in clear focus as a wall of female anatomy was lining up with them. Those in the half crushed cars turned the steering wheels and mashed accelerators to no avail as the stuck people with a view could only try to brace themselves as the world’s largest vagina filled their fields of vision. The impact was soft but the heat was intense from the start. Even though Jeff’s cock had softened since his deep penetrations several minutes before, the sheer bulk of it pressed the men and machines hard enough against his resting girlfriend that all were stuck. Though they were not all crushed outright between the intense heat from the sexual organs and lack of oxygen most slowly began to suffocate. The giant couple was barely aware of their presence as tires spun hopelessly into the night, not even preventing the couple from falling into a slumber. In their sleep the lovers took more lives between and under them. Sleep was the last thing on the minds of those who had survived the initial rampage.

The entire city was in a messy state of disarray while the giant couple slept off their sexually fueled rampage. It was impossible for the micro people to know how long the behemoths would slumber for, and those closest to them could only think of trying to get away. This would still be no easy task, as the deep lake blocked one point of escape and a couple 2,000+ foot long bodies blocked the other way. Not to mention the severe damage to all routes and critical infrastructure at the hands and other savory bits of the duo. The dense fog no doubt generated by their steamy rough sex was only getting thicker as the night progressed, further hampering the efforts of the weary souls. Miles away from where the couple slept, the fog had only begun to filter in but the trail of destruction from them was unmistakable. Hundreds of footfalls in areas where the giant couple moved through littered the city with permanent reminders of their passage. Each one was over 300 ft long and 100 ft wide of pure devastation where whole buildings and streets were flattened by the lovers unfathomable weight. These led to many scenes of further devastation starting many miles away on the highway and the university which had seemingly been the epicenter of the activities. The nearly impossible task of search and rescue occurred while the couple slept, as anywhere their bodies touched down or interacted with the city had catastrophic effects. Some of the more sickening were the tepid lakes of pee which had cooled down but so thoroughly drenched the areas would never be the same. The quiet yellow pools are surrounded by a row of inundated clubs and eateries, the plaza around the former tallest skyscraper in the city and a deep yellow lake that used to be a large mall. In fact, those on the upper floors of the soaked skyscraper could not escape for days in the ammonia scented hellscape due to the voluminous fluids. In the areas where the giants had landed or sat down, new weirdly shaped landscapes were impressed in the flattened grounds. Other areas of recovery had more erotic fluids flooding them that would take even longer to clear.

Vehicles were still floating hours later on the cum soaked highway that the pair had originally gone doggy style over, and this was just one of several similarly formed feminine lakes. The next was from where Carrie had used an office building for her pleasure, disintegrating the building with her heavy impacts and flow forming twin ponds in the shape of her ass prints. The warmest was the most recent hard sex the lovers had and was no doubt the most difficult to access. Carrie had cum so hard here that the lake from her orgasm was deeper than three story buildings in spots and covered dozens of neighborhoods. Some micro people tried using outboard motors on boats and rafts to try to rescue people from upper floors, only to have them seize and jam due to the thick fluid. Jeff was not to outdone either as his seminal fluids also wrought havoc on the infrastructure as well. The most astounding and hard to reach impact was the former highway tunnel which he had fucked to death hours earlier. Hundreds of tiny vehicles lay smothered under his thick seed in the darkness as the other exit was widened by his mighty shaft. He was too big however and the overstretched walls soon collapsed onto the already flattened cars and trucks once he was spent. The neighborhoods that were above his thick cock but beneath his pounding chest either collapsed into the cavity or were shaken to pieces with each booming thrust. Rescue vehicles were jammed at the other side of the tunnel, as progress getting into the humid, musky cave was slow going around stuck traffic that wasn't crushed by the volley of semen. Another area of the city was blanketed in Jeff's heavy load from when he pulled out from Carrie as she came. The weight of his thick seed crushing people and vehicles, even causing buildings to collapse was thankfully more localized than his female partners flooding vaginal waves. Authorities were having the hardest time approaching the 25 story remains of a cum filled skyscraper that the giantess had used to jack off her well endowed boyfriend with. Once he had pumped millions of gallons of semen into the hollowed out structure, the couple then placed it onto a street, wedging it in flattening a long stretch of road and some buildings. Still filled with love juice several hours later it was a challenge getting to many of the frightened and injured citizens in the buildings that had partially collapsed. The lovers lowered this behemoth onto the streets like a discarded condom for them. Errant hairs and drops of sweat would also cause localized terror or curiosity, not to mention crushed debris that would adhere to the skin of the naked giants plummeting into the city as they passed. Even in the many areas surrounding the lovers direct impacts many hundreds of buildings and highways had collapsed partially trapping thousands more people. The death toll would only rise as Jeff and Carrie got their well earned sleep in.

For a few hours the streets were relatively silent. A few piercing sirens rang out as most car alarms shaken by the last orgasm faded. Tiny people tried to make headway from the scenes of devastation or the slumbering walls of flesh, and did their best to relish the relative silence. Many ears were still ringing from the booming footsteps, powerful slapping body sounds and above all the piercing orgasmic moans and shouts from Carrie. They still walked on eggshells, afraid to use their vehicle horns or playing the radios too loudly. Most even whispered in fear that they would somehow awaken the slumbering behemoths. Being the wee hours of the morning the city was normally quiet at this time but there was tension in the air now. Above the din of it all, the giant couple could be heard breathing in their sleep for miles around. They could not be seen however, which only added to the atmosphere of angst and despair. The thick fog along with the musky smell of sex permeated the cityscape for miles, generated by their titanic bodies. It masked most of the landscape along with the exact location of the duo and the destruction their erotic displays had caused. The silence was pierced a few times in the wee hours as the sleeping giants shifted in their slumber. Micro people held their breath as the shaking started and stopped as an errant limb shifted crushing an unfortunate building as the unconscious minds of the couple held each other tightly. As the shaking subsided into distant clouds of dust, the tiny people breathed sighs of relief that the lovers were still asleep and continued to try to build distance between themselves and the giants before the inevitable awakening. In the night, recent memories of the couple's erotic demonstrations caused Jeff’s meat to harden and soften through the REM cycles. While Carrie slept and felt the prodding in her sensitive areas, just this involuntary movement alone took lives. The tiny people and partially crushed vehicles were smeared against the tight barricade of towering labia or her shapely ass cheeks. As the couple started more motions and stirring around 4am, the panic started as a murmur and rapidly increased as eyes would barely open. Finally a long, pale arm shot up into the night sky as a stretching grunt was heard. Behind this female figure came the man, as his morning wood began to press against her. This is the moment they had all been fearing.

“Did you sleep well babe?” Jeff asked.
“Yeah, with quite a few nice wake ups along the way.” She replied.
“Only dreaming of you of course, but now what do you say we make a few more come true”

With this he buried his head into the back of her fine black hair for a moment, planting a tender kiss. She felt a few more prods further down and realized his usual routine morning wood was at record length.

“Watch where you are sticking that thing big boy” She told him
“I was kind of hoping you would,” He replied coyly.

He breathed heavily down her neck as she moaned softly. It was still dark out with just a hint of twilight on the horizon. They both wanted to get to the deep waters soon but once again the distraction of each other was going to be addressed first. Carrie pushed her back and behind against Jeff, causing him to land square on his rear again bringing the demise of many partially evacuated structures. The thick fog still swirled as he lay there sporting a large, cylindrical tower rising high into the early morning sky. It was Carrie’s intent to climb and mount this flesh skyscraper one last time to set the tone for the day. Just seeing him there all splayed out for her pleasure caused a renewed gush into the moist parts, as she wasted little motion in flipping from laying on her right side to her back and up over his prone form. Straddling his naked body, Carrie kissed Jeff on the lips for a few moments before she planted more down the length of his torso. He knew where she was heading so he put his arms behind the back of his head and relaxed. Sure enough those sweet lips made their way to his full mast morning wood as it rose proudly above the early skyline. Parting her lips Carrie sucked half his length for a few seconds to properly lubricate his large cock, but there was a deviation on her mind from even this normal morning routine. Peering down into the mist at the evacuating streets, she delighted in seeing some blurry pinpricks of headlights in the human fog. Amongst the tangle of mired traffic was a white, pill sized city bus, one she would happily ride at this stature. As gently as she could, Carrie pinched her pillar like fingers around the tiny vehicle lifting it along with seven occupied surrounding cars and trucks. They were whisked high above the city streets and deposited onto Jeff's slick mushroom head where they adhered nicely. Close to 500 ft in the sky they were all trapped in the middle of whatever devious plans the horny giantess had for them, though her placement did not leave them with many guesses. She breathed a little heavier now as her morning hormones built along with the wetness in her loins. As she scanned around the streets her breath and motions cleared a little of the fog briefly to give the terrified micro people glimpses of her face. Those huge brown eyes locked in on another target, not wanting to tarry and spoil her boyfriends magnificent morning wood she just decided a little hair of the dog would go nicely with the hair of his pubic. She intently grabbed at a corner liquor store with the lights still on at this hour that had five floors of apartments above it. The battery sized building felt nearly weightless as she effortlessly plucked it whole from the ground. The usual trail of water and sparks along with the falling dirt were all that remained as she expertly placed it in front of Jeff’s towering shaft facing him for his approval. By the smile the small group she had placed elicited on her boyfriends face she was satisfied she had gotten off to a good start. But his grin would only widen as would a part of her as well. The wake up call the whole city never wanted to receive was about to be dialed in.

Day After Day by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

As the towering lovers' noises subsided to a loud whisper then silence, a nervous hush fell over the city as it was generally accepted that after the pounding sex the duo had fallen asleep. This coupled with the dense fog and unusual heat caused quite a panic as many were awaiting a rescue that would not come until well after the pair had awakened. Most others took this opportunity to attempt to flee with many sharing this idea and roads were quickly packed again. Progress was moving so slowly that people had no idea if they were moving away from or towards the mammoth naked bodies that could flatten hundreds with only the scantest of motions not knowing much less care about the terrible toll of their actions. This sent all available buses to be fully loaded along with so many people in their overburdened cars and CUVs, all trying to find an exit from the hellish scenes. Of course, the resulting traffic did move for several hours but in such short distances many were put in more harm's way than deliverance. A loaded white city bus adorned with the usual ads somberly idled in the heavy traffic. It was one of many dispatched in the impossible task of evacuating some portion of the population, but it’s larger size also made it a target for the giant lovers. There were hundreds just like it scattered about the city, though many less than when the night began. Dozens were now flattened dollops of metal buried deep in foot and body prints around the city, as well as several more slowly being digested in the acidic stomachs of the duo. Still more were atomized into tiny pieces when introduced into the couple’s sexual play, the multi-ton vehicles unable to handle the ride themselves. This one had survived the night and with the looming twilight and slumbering giant lovers the mood had only lifted slightly. A warm unnatural breeze stirred the fog around the stalled bus when suddenly several pillar-like fingers surrounded them and a half dozen other vehicles. The cars and trucks on all sides of them got pinched together in a glass shattering mess, but they were held tight enough to bend some metal and prevent any doors from opening. Without time to think, a heavy load of vertical G’s was forced on the forty people and their machines as they were lifted to the summit of Jeff's one-eyed monster. Those with wheels in contact tried gunning engines but the ample saliva Carrie had just applied made traction impossible and only served to further arouse their new master. Suddenly finding themselves over 500ft above the city, the view was dominated by the nude torso of a man below, but above them still loomed a giantess on a mission. They were not the only ones that Jeff’s stiff erection would ruin the mornings of.

Many others instead went to 24-hour stores and other shops to try to ride out the madness and just hope no skyscrapers of flesh wiped them out as they noted the futility in trying to escape from the behemoths. Business was brisk a few blocks away at a crowded liquor store at the corner of an overrun intersection. Those who did not believe escape was a viable option opted to drink their worries away as the giant nude couple slept. The shop owner was noting near record business but was still keeping a wary eye on his newsfeed. Several had been inside vehicles that had only moved inches in hours and decided to stop in as well. Normally drinking and driving was a scourge, but tonight the driving part was very little part of the equation. Aside from the increased foot traffic in the aisles there was little excitement amongst the people inside the market. This calm before the storm was quickly shattered as the resulting giants waking up caused tremors to start anew. Hearing the crashing sounds a few blocks away, those in the liquor store froze in place. A rush of air imploded the plate glass windows as a huge pale wall surrounded them on all sides, loudly bursting through the streets. Some of the very patrons of his store moments earlier would not have time to finish their drinks as Carrie’s massive fingertips shredded their tiny vehicles around them like foil, but they were too small to be the prize. The ground rumbled beneath their feet as the lights flickered. Power went out fully moments later as the entire building shifted upwards. Bottles of alcohol shattered all over the linoleum floors as the building was deposited onto an alien landscape. Over the smell of spilled booze, a musky, familiar odor rose. Out the windows were a dense, matted dark brown coily forest of rope like strands the people would have a hard time believing were pubic hairs. These easily supported the weight of the entire building, as only those in the upper apartments could see the base of the fleshy tube towering above them. Jeff being fully erect was a momentary blessing in disguise as his large willy had already proven capable of crushing whole buildings when not inflated. In the surrounding forest, the source of the odor was overly evident and terrifying. Amidst the tangle of hairs were hundreds of cumsoaked chunks of rubble from long destroyed buildings, wads of shredded metal that were once vehicles and twisted bodies from the awesome power of the couple’s sex hours earlier. All of this along with the store they were in easily were held above his pelvis but the pubic forest, and the urban graveyard outside served as a moat that none would try to escape over.

Jeff loved it when a frisky Carrie would wake him up and fawn over his stiff morning wood as she was wanton to do. As hard as he was normally during his waking moments, in today's early twilight he was particularly aroused from the constant sensations the puny world around him offered up. His attractive girlfriend was gladly playing into this as well. He felt the all too familiar crumbling sensation as he pushed off her body to lay down on his back from his side, squashing hundreds of defenseless buildings and avenues in the process. She made it abundantly clear to him that he was not alone in waking up with many morning hormones. She climbed over his prone body and could have easily ridden his stiff wood, but that would not involve their scale and would've been too easy. Instead, she made out with him planting several, deep tender kisses on his lips as she began to work her way down his chest. He knew where she was headed as sure enough his raging boner was too much for her to resist. Wrapping those sweet lips around his dong once more, Jeff laid back with his hands behind his head, staring into the early morning sky. Carrie's mouth went down the full length of his shaft a number of times, getting his hard on nice and slick. Pulling her sweet lips off of his now wetted member, her brown eyes scanned the mists swirling around the lovers obscuring the urban landscape. Her delicate hand shot down into the streets, only to return moments later with some familiar toys. She held several minuscule cars and trucks with a bus pinched in the middle and wasted little time depositing them onto the tip of his aroused cock. They adhered there nicely thanks to her saliva, and he could even feel some wheels spinning as they tried in vain to escape their doomed situation. Jeff watched as his girlfriend was not quite done yet, as she once again took from the streets. This time she returned with a five-story apartment building with a liquor store on the first floor. She placed it next to his shaft, as his fully erect member made the building look downright puny, only stiffening his erection, jostling the minuscule vehicles held high above. He could barely feel the building pressing down on his pubic hair, as it looked like a pill box on his privates. Carrie sat there admiring her latest creation, but he could tell she did not want his morning wood to go to waste, and her art was meant to be shared between them.

Carrie crawled over Jeff’s prone body once more, straddling his torso on all fours. There she hovered her steaming womanhood over his erect johnson and its latest passengers. She could only see hints of the morning twilight on the horizon as she looked out above the fog their steamy bodies had generated. Her and Jeff had taken a few trips together having some splendid wake up sex along the way, and this reminded her of those in some ways. There in an unfamiliar bed of a hotel or Airbnb with her familiar boyfriend comforting her. The scenario chartered memories but the landscape was a bit changed. Still, they were not too far from home, though she would forever prefer a bed of rubble and decimated streets having now tried it. Unable to resist the urge anymore she reared up, sitting on her heels as she sunk her steaming pussy down towards her lover. Impact was swift but satisfying as she felt her tender moist skin contact the confetti. Some upside down tires spun futility against her labia before the sheer mass of her flesh seized and crumpled these sources of sensation. A few more cars rolled down the side of Jeff's rigid rod as they ground to shrinking pieces as he stretched her out. As she rode him most of the way down his morning erection, her clit landed on a not forgotten toy she had expertly placed. The nub of flesh made a wet, square landing on the hapless corner store she stole. Letting the moment soak in for a number of seconds, Jeff was nearly 4/5ths inside her body. While she lingered, she thought she felt the bus on his shaft along with another car or two prodding her. Inner muscles tensed at the thought of just how much they struggled within her. Slowly she began to lift up her boyfriend’s meat and to her delight she brought a guest. Stuck to her aroused clit came the entire apartment building, weighing almost nothing to the horny giantess. As she went the hapless building finally let go, dropping back onto jeff. The bus, however, was still deep within her, as she slid up her boyfriend's meat. She could feel it suspended there in her moist folds. It felt so fragile that she tried to grapple and turn it using just her cunt muscles alone. Much to her delight the little trinket started to rotate but the pressure was more than it could take, and it collapsed within her. Below this mini crunch Jeff’s fat cockhead tugged at her lower lips in such a way as to grab her attention better than the former bus could. Gazing down at the satisfied look on his face, she decided it was time to go for one last ride and began her descent down his slick shaft.

For a few brief moments the tiny people felt a breeze through the shattered windows in their tiny vehicles as they were marooned 500ft above the city. While the elevation provided a stellar view of the surrounding decimated urban landscape, it also showed the true scale of their terrorizing hosts. Twin labia towered overhead, surrounded by the vast hills of a pale female shaved pubic area. These long trenches of moist skin hovered menacingly above their roofs or tires, radiating intense, moist heat down towards them. This female sauna was well attended by a dozen bus passengers, but only one massive rider would get off. The rest knew their fate as did those in the toppled cars and SUVs around them. They were trapped on his manhood after the giantess pinched their puny vehicles together and placed them up there. She had now returned with another piece of her anatomy that while spacious would only be big enough for their gigantic erect pedestal. Some desperately tried to gun motors to no use on the slick cockhead, though one unintentionally succeeded in escaping the high vantage point. But gravity from an over 200ft drop and a forest coily brown pubic hair were more than the little silver Honda Accord sedan could manage and it was shredded into a crumpled, shattered mess suspended within Jeff’s dense tangles. The rapidly descending cunt lips took few prisoners itself as it made a moist impact on the tiny drivers and passengers. Twin pussylips longer than the bus itself now enveloped the machine and the smaller ones around it casting them all into an artificial darkness. The metal creaked as vaginal walls slurped past, further robbing those aboard of the morning air. For a few moments the world rushed by, as the giantess enveloping them reversed motion, she cowgirl upped them to greater heights. Separated from the other vehicles and people initially stuck to Jeff's hood, the dozen bus passengers had little time to ponder their fates. The giant woman, aware of their presence, tensed her inner muscles as the mites felt the pressure rise sharply and heard the metal twinging around them. Their lives ended an instant later as the bus was unable to handle Carrie’s inner squeezing and imploded to a sliver of metal oozing the bloody remains of those within. So tight was her vice that a few other tiny cars and misplaced people became blood bubbles and lumps of metal. Further down near the entrance to her wet womanhood a woman in a light blue Subaru wagon and a couple in a silver Infiniti QX80 SUV were passed over being on Jeff’s tip. As the giant woman now rode back down her man however this shelter would indeed prove most temporary.

In the corner liquor store and attached apartments above, the early 20th century craftsmanship of the building was already being tested. From being removed hastily by the determined giantess from the city to the uneven landing spot of the giant man’s coiled pubic hairs. They could not see through the roof itself but in the apartments above through shattered glass windows the view was dominated by a round flesh colored tube towering over their rooms. It was easy to see that the circumference was far greater than the entire building they were in. Out the former windows in the liquor store the plains of the giant man’s chest rose out of their matted pubic hair forest, and up to his shortly bearded face in the mist. Some patrons responded to these horrific stimuli by grabbing whatever drinks were closest to them and chugging them, to soften the blow of whatever came next. A startling metallic bang rang out and shook the place, as a gray blur slammed down onto the giant man’s curly hairs, smoking and smoldering in flames. They could not even comprehend that it had been a sedan seconds earlier, plummeting from the top of the giant’s cock high overhead. No amount of slammed Zima could quiet the slurping sounds that got louder in a hurry. Those who could see what was happening were astonished at the fine detail of the female anatomy on display but horrified to see it coming right for them. A clit the size of a fast-food restaurant was closing in and they knew the apartment building would have a hard time bearing the weight if it were to land squarely on them. One boozy customer decided he did not want to find out and jumped through a broken window, instantly regretting it. He quickly became a knot struggling between the giant’s pubic hairs. He had a limb broken in the fall and was soaked by the musky fluids of past sex between the couple. Before long, Carrie’s colossal clitreous was bearing down on the hapless building. As her momentum slowed, those inside the building felt the whole structure tremble, as the ac and electrical boxes on the roof were crushed and sent through the roof crashing into the top floor. The odor of her organ came with it, overwhelming the structure with the smell of feminine lust. Walls groaned and flexed in protest, but the pressure was relieved in the worst manner possible. The whole place now seemed to stretch and creak as the people within fell to the floor as momentum rose upwards once more. The entire building was being lifted by the horny giantess without the use of her hands. After an uneasy seventy feet, a loud peeling sound along with that of splintering wood brought many shitfaced patrons back to reality. The roof was left behind as the building peeled off Carrie’s rising body, exposing the top floor as the entire thing fell back to Jeff’s hairy mound. The crash was horrific as the structure fell on it’s side upon landing, with all items and people piling up in a corner of the now horizontal building. On the top floor, a slew of items from the apartments that were split in half poured into the forest of Jeff’s hairs. Beds, computer desks, flat screen tvs and all manner of clothing now lended color to his junk. Piles of broken glass and sloshed alcohol with deadly metal shelving units and commercial refrigerators mixed with broken bodies in the inconvenient store. A few survived to look up and see that what was once the door and windows to the street were now facing towards the sky. Only instead of the sky a towering mountain of woman rode up a monstrously large penis. Her vagina was massive, and her body rose above it into the darkness. All hope was lost after she paused at the man’s tip for a few seconds, beginning a much faster descent their way.

Jeff gritted his teeth as he watched his woman sink onto his throbbing erection. He could feel the heat of her labia on his tip as the panicked rice sized cars and trucks were in mortal danger between them. He saw the half dozen tiny vehicles on his cock’s zenith vanish, capped by a woeful bus as he felt them shifting around on his ever-wetter skin. Deeper and deeper she pressed his morning wood between her wet vulva, her skin already stimulating him and added a pair of popping masses as a few teensy cars must have fallen off his tip and disintegrated between them. She had stopped with most of his shaft sheened by her vaginal cavity, pressing the apartment building and liquor store menacingly against his pubic mound. As she lifted back up his swollen cock, he noted the building stuck to her moist clit and that the bus was no longer touching his piss slit either. The building was not gone too long, as Jeff watched from his reclined position as the whole structure fell off her dripping pussy crashing back onto his pubic hair, only to tip over in a barely perceivable impact for the giant man. He was quite sure the drop was much more devastating for the tiny people within. Carrie’s steaming pussy now enveloped only his mushroom tip as her salacious body paused once more. Jeff felt a bit of pressure as she worked her inner muscles, further shifting some of the grainy vehicles resting on top of his dick. Patience was a virtue he had been less than blessed with, and pulsed his shaft to garner her attention from whatever inner distraction held it momentarily. There was no way for him to know that the bus was being unceremoniously crushed inside her horny body at this moment, but his actions beckoned her body to slide back down his meaty cock. With his hands tucked behind his head, Jeff watched the action unfold on his crotch. Carrie’s wet clit slurped its way down his penis, aimed straight at the helpless tipped over building. Before impact, he felt a sliver of foil inside her brush by his stiffy, breaking into pieces as it rolled by. The bus was now disintegrated between his morning wood and Carrie’s damp pussy. With a wet touchdown on the facade, he felt a little pressure from the tiny store and apartments as his girlfriend took in his entire length. Of course, the embattled building could not take the full weight of the horny woman and made for a satisfying crunch between them scattering splinters of wood and debris filtering through his coily, matted hairs. Skin to skin contact was achieved as he fully stretched her out, and the remains of the building flattened between them with a satisfying, crackling crunch. That was not all, as he felt another smaller popping burst on top of his tip as he brushed her cervix deep within her dark cunt. Something all also prodded his urethra though was so small it was not able to get too deep, but he correctly surmised through the details on his sensitive skin that it must be a minute car trapped there between the lovers. They would be in for a ride that they would be unlikely to survive but would only add to the shared pleasure between them as Carrie proceeded to ride Jeff’s dick for all it was worth.

He always stretched her out so nicely, and with the actions of the night before fresh in his mind, his morning wood was rock hard pressing against her. Jeff and she would always feel frisky after spending the night together, but the bed of buildings they had slept on and had stuck to their nude forms further flooded her with hormones urging her on. Sliding down Jeff’s fleshy pole, she could feel the hints of the former bus and it’s much flatter form being further obliterated by heavy contact with her man’s meat. The mass transit vehicle had ceased to be, but peering down below she spied her cushy landing spot once more. Worse for wear, the toppled apartment building and liquor store were facing her directly, and it was not going to be much of a battle. Her engorged clit sloppily landed on the entire facade, with some nice feedback as the weight of her slick skin settled on the structure. However, the resistance was fleeting and futile, and with a satisfying crunch, the building splintered and filtered into her boyfriend's matted pubic hair, ultimately being completely crushed between them. As she felt the pokes and prods of the building materials being rearranged by her horny flesh, there was another satisfying pop from deep within her. Right as her boyfriend was fully inserted into her tight pussy, something crumpled in a delightful manner against her cervix. It was so small that she could only guess that it was one of the tiny vehicles, trying in vain to support her full weight from the inside. Of course, Jeff’s engorged member was more than up for the task with her weight spread out across his midsection. She also noted a more succinct poke as well in the same area, but it gave way to her touch. These ants deserved no more attention as she settled into a steady rhythm as she had morning sex with her boyfriend. Riding him as he sat back, it did not take long to rush towards a satisfying orgasm. Feeling the fading pokes on her cervix were the icing on the cake, though her steady expertise of working over Jeff meant he would arrive shortly on the level. All evacuation proceedings as well as many rescues had to cease as a new neighborhood was shaken to its foundations. Right before they came, she watched as clouds of dust rose all around their bodies, every thrust a destructive cataclysm for the human population. Jeff finally let go of his torrent within her, and apparently it was not the only bullet in his chamber. Whatever unfortunate item was stimulating her deep within crumpled against her cervix in the jet of Jeff’s cum. Blast after blast hit her in the right spot, along with a bullseye on the tiny scrap so deep inside her cavernous cunt. This all drove her over the edge as she came like a hurricane, dirtying up her horny boyfriend. She ground herself roughly against him as she sat there, milking every last bit out of their shared lust.

The drooling pink monster raced back towards them. It was such a massive view of the female sex that those still clinging to consciousness knew there was nowhere to run. Even if the cracked floor and ceiling of the building were now their de facto walls, Carrie's vast body stretched hundreds of feet in all directions dooming any chances of escape. The sound of her horny cunt slurping down the skyscraper sized silo of flesh was deafening. It was a savage beast that dripped with love juice no doubt only aiding in its descent. On its back, the building was not as tall, still the impact was no less jarring. All that could be seen was a squishy block of pink skin, covering every door and window. The walls creaked and bulged, and a sheet of sticky womanly fluids was dislodged through the many openings of the structure. It splashed the dazed and injured patrons of the store and those in their apartments. The pungent liquid snapped a few back to consciousness just in time to witness the end of their lives. The exuberant goddess seemed to extract every moment she could from the situation, leaning and dragging the building underneath her swollen clit. Her slightest movements made all the remaining structure bulge perilously close to them, crunching the items piled against walls. Finally, Carrie put a bit too much weight on the entire building, and the sound of splintering beams were loudly heard throughout. In a sudden rush the whole structure collapsed onto itself, but not all were so lucky to be crushed to death instantly by the falling building materials. Several mortally wounded people were smothered against her pink sex, pressed hard against the shattered glass bottles of the store, as the giantess showed no mercy in her immense pleasure. The final bodies popped like red grapes under her pussy as Carrie ground herself against her boyfriend. Lifting up his massive cock, Carrie revealed the messy remains of the former liquor shop strewn across Jeff’s pubic hairs as well as many load bearing members stuck to her aroused clit. The morning sex session was only getting wound up as the lone survivor of the initial thrust wished it wasn’t.

As the titanic vagina shot up Jeff’s slick shaft, two stranded vehicles on his tip were feeling the brunt of the inconceivable intercourse. A woman in her Subaru Outback felt her whole car lifting and tilting just from the pressure from the cavernous cunt moving upwards. This put her at an awkward angle, and when Carrie sunk back down onto her man the tiny woman’s situation went from bad to worse. The hood of the wagon was pointing straight down at Jeff’s piss slit, which was a tight squeeze, but the car’s bumper was able to split the gap and sink in. As more and more of the giantess’s vagina shot past, more of the bonnet was shoved down into Jeff’s member, getting to the wheels. The tiny woman shifted her vehicle into reverse, but all the wheels would slip, and none grip. Her backup camera showed in the low red glow of the taillights an ominous sight rushing towards the helpless woman. A cervix the size of a house rapidly descending. She desperately tried to avert the situation, but it was impossible as the giantess crushed the building far below and another sickening crunch much closer to her meant that the giant was fully inserted into his girlfriend. She was now caught in the middle of morning sex the likes of which had never been seen before. It could have been worse as the giantess landed on Jeff’s tip the loud crunch behind her was from two people in their Infiniti SUV being smeared into a dollop of metal between the impossible weight of the lovers. The rear bumper of her car just got tapped, but the impact was jarring enough to shatter the rear glass, as the first glob soaked the back of her seats and pooled on the inside of her windshield. Mercifully the giantess began to lift away but the trapped woman knew what goes up must come down. The car was wedged into Jeff’s piss slit past the headlights, darkening most everything outside ahead of her past the dashboard lights. 200 feet of lifting vaginal walls rushed by outside her windows went by in a blur after reversing direction in a fury. A terrifying crunch and shunt occurred when the woman’s massive cervix plunked down on the back of the wagon, crushing it to the rear axle. This in turn pushed the hood deeper into the man’s monster penis, now nearing the windshield. The movements of the immense lovers quickened leaving the woman at their mercy in her shrinking metal cocoon. With walls closing in on both ends she realized drowning in the increasing amount of nectar pouring in from above was fast becoming a danger. She also feared a crushing demise as the back seats were being pressed against the front row by Carrie’s thrusts. The hood of the Subaru was now fully inserted into Jeff’s piss slit and it had also started overtaking the windshield. The lack of air and bubbling pre-cum had drowned the engine as it went sloshing into her footwell by the useless pedals. As Jeff reached climax first his white load would be her demise, as an eerie noise from below filled the shrunken cabin of the wagon. The long rigid flesh tube suddenly sprung to life, erupting with such force that her entire car was launched into the pink cervix above shattering the windscreen inwards towards the hapless woman. Fully soaked in the steaming hot white semen, the next blast was so strong that it folded the entire hood in on the cabin, pulping the pathetic woman ending her life in the shared orgasm of the giant lovers. Enjoying their moment of bliss, Carrie and Jeff gazed at each other, then towards the twilight rising on Lake MacGuffin.

Never Been Any Reason by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame




The immense lovers were mere feet from the lake from their perspectives, though were still several blocks away on the human scale. Jeff was aware of this fact as his girlfriend rode his raging morning wood for all it was worth bringing himself and then her to an earth-shattering orgasm. Fog forming from the feverous fucking of the pair was thicker than any time before, and this would factor into his next plans. He felt a tiny car get pressed into his piss slit on every thrust until he came, ejecting the little stowaway violently inside his girlfriend’s cavernous pussy. This drove her over the edge, responding with a vice like grip on his spastic cock as she had a mild orgasm of her own. Jeff looked up at Carrie, as they shared a few moments of post orgasmic bliss. Pulling her perspiring body off his steaming shaft, she laid down against his heaving chest resting the top of her head on his chin. He laid a tender kiss on the top of her silky, black hair as he worked his hand across her back. The giant lovers stayed locked in this tender embrace, oblivious to the destruction around them. After a few minutes passed, Jeff shuffled on his back a little to lean his torso forwards supported by his elbows. He broke the silence speaking to his girlfriend in a subdued voice.

“Would you like to watch the sunrise over the lake? I have heard it can be lovely this time of year.”
“Of course babe, I wouldn’t miss it for the world. Hopefully it is deep enough for me to wash off my body, I have become quite the mess.” She replied.
“Well, when you came a few moments ago I think you may have drowned some of the ants tangled in my pubes, so I am right there behind you!” He obliged.

The two peered through the fog that they had so tenderly created towards the lake. So vast on the human scale but they looked down on it, even with both of them laying horizontally. Jeff pulled Carrie towards him for one more kiss as he began to scour the neighborhoods next to the lake, seemingly intent on finding something in particular. What he was looking for was an exit plan. It was like a scavenger hunt at a massive scale, but he wanted to be prepared for what affects the water might have on them. Being around the scientific minded Carrie for the past several months had rubbed off on him and he picked up a few pointers from her chemistry lessons that would come in handy.

Carrie was quizzical as Jeff found his first item he was searching for. He had just shifted from his position laying on his back to his hands and knees. She was transfixed at first by the avalanche of debris that fell off his hard body into the pathetic city below, as some speckled former pieces of humanity remained on his slick skin. Bending down, her eyes were drawn to his masculine testicles, jiggling and hanging down from his scrotum still glistening from the had sex that she had just enjoyed so deeply. Coming back towards her, she could see he had some sort of small building with specks of red and blue in the palm of his right hand. Leaning in he brought to her face a nearly intact Bank Of America building along with two armored trucks. The detached bank branch and heavy vehicles were dwarfed by his giant hand, as he went back to his search. This time he shot his left palm towards a nearly empty beach. Anyone who had sought refuge there instantly regretted it as Jeff’s grasp smothered them crushing the sand into a nearly concrete like consistency. He was purposefully rough with the building now as he dumped it onto the depopulated beach but careful not to crush it entirely. The armored trucks were next, as he used his right pinky to warp the metal and make them oblong albeit not completely flattened. He was up to something and was satisfied with the early results. Jeff was soon on the hunt again, as Carrie could only wonder what the endgame was, the view of him enacting it was more than enough to distract from her curiosity and stir her loins. His next selection only sparked more curiosity, as he separated an entire Old Navy store from it’s adjacent parking lot. Removing the roof as intact as he could, he tried to fling it out onto the water, but it crumbled into pieces from the wind resistance and fell into the fog below. Depositing this next to the bank on the lake shore, he made sure to crush the entrance and knock over most exterior walls.

The last souvenir was no less perplexing, as he held in his right hand an entire Hertz rental car facility and lot. There were dozens of tiny autos nestled in his palm, along with the tiny white building with the familiar yellow sign adorning it. She watched him place the last trinket down with the most care, trying to keep the tiny cars, trucks and vans upright. But he was not above playing with a few of these flimsy trinkets. She counted over twenty rice sized vehicles on the crackled tarmac. Jeff made sure that number dropped in rapid succession. Moving his brown eyes close to examine his quarry, he first pinched a Sebring and Mustang convertibles parked next to each other into pancakes. He then proceeded to flick them far out onto the lake and went after a couple larger transports next. Using his fingertips, he buried a Tahoe and a white F-150 pickup over 100 feet under the beach below the waterline, rendering both losses in the pit his digit dug. He went on in this manner for a couple minutes, both judging and terminating the miniature parking lot with extreme prejudice. Some were flung into the water or the city, none would be recognizable as the vehicles they once were. With only six vehicles left on the emptying lot Jeff seemed satisfied with the chosen few CUVs and sedans left. One last trinket caught his eye for removal and this time to Carrie’s delight he would have her help him dispose of the evidence. A blue Pacifica minivan was dwarfed by Jeff's thumb and pointer fingers on each side of it as he brought his prints against the sliding doors. Deforming them inwards, he did his best not to squish the vehicle outright and lifted it towards his bemused girlfriend. As Carrie sat up on her ankles amidst the ruined neighborhood, Jeff brought the miniscule van to her chest. Turning the trinket vertically, he gently pressed the mass of metal tires first onto the bullseye of her dark brown areola. At her scale this round mass was more than twice as tall as the entire vehicle was long, and she felt the cool grippy rubber treads against her warm soft nipple. She cooed as the pebble sized wheels grazed against her horny skin, as her boyfriend changed it’s orientation again pointing the rear bumper against her tit. Then the inevitable happened as blood rushed to the site in response to these stimuli. Ballooning to near twenty feet long, her brown nipple burst through the blue minivan as Jeff held it steady against her expanding skin. It was quickly turned into just another dollop of twisted metal by the giant couple in their play, as Jeff leaned in for one more kiss as he prepared to expound upon his machinations on the rocky beach below.

After making out for a few sultry seconds, Carrie let her curiosity get the better of her and asked Jeff exactly what he was up to.

“I like the redecorating you have done around here, but you know I gotta ask after you decided that my left nipple was not oily enough, ergo why the beachside accessories?”
“Well as you know, we are going to watch a nice sunrise on the lake so we can afford to get just a tad dirtier before we clean off. But afterwards I rearranged some choice stores for us should my theory on the cause of our growth be true.”
“Hmm, I think I know what you are getting at, we shall see babe.”

And with that, Jeff softly grabbed hold of Carrie’s hand as he began to crawl into the water. His kneecaps trailed debris and set off mini explosions like depth charges in the shallow part of the lake. Carrie made sure she dragged a few last lakeside hotels down with her smooth thighs, inflicting a few more casualties as she pressed the multi-story buildings into the silt. The giant couple looked down at the little ripples they created as they trudged along in the seemingly shallow waters almost oblivious to the effects that their 2,000ft+ bodies were having on the people below. Huge waves lashed the shores flooding almost a mile of local infrastructure in each direction. Having reached the water's edge many had decided to wait out the sexual rampage of the horny giants, taking in the scene while the lovers napped. Vehicles clogged the low-lying beach lots and lakeside underground hotel garages. All of these were inundated, and many people were dragged out into the lake, drowning scores in the undertow from the unaware couple. The waters were churned brown for miles as all manner of jetsam now floated along including trash cans, picnic benches, and mailboxes. The few who managed to grab hold nursing broken bones from the currents watched from a distance as the giant lovers quickly vanished into the thick fog their sexual activities helped procure. Most fully clothed people who were not ready to swim in the early morning twilight succumbed to their injuries, slipping under the surface of the waters never to be seen again. Most bodies would never be recovered, only to be listed among the missing. Thousands who had perished in the city were inside flat, unrecognizable hunks of metal that were once cars or decimated in the rubble of what had resembled buildings. Several more had the true misfortune of being liquified between or inside the sexual organs of the pair and hundreds more were agonizingly being digested as food for the gods. The true tally of the destruction would likely never be fully known.

Jeff and Carrie could still see the shore, though it was more a blur of lights and flickering fires. The water was almost past their shins, they noted that it was getting gradually deeper as they went. With the dense fog and receding shoreline, the duo thought that they had lost the horizon as all frames of reference were warped and spatial disorientation took hold. The water seemed to ascend towards them gradually as they paused for a spot on the large lake to reflect.

“Seems as good a location to splash around and clean some of this muck off.” Jeff noted.

As if on cue, Carrie splashed a big wave at her boyfriend. The two horsed around for a bit in water that was about knee deep from their perspective. This was plenty enough to finally submerge their nude bodies and aided in a bath of epic proportions. It was too dark to see if any pool toys had floated nearby, and with no lighthouse able to fully penetrate the thick fog an unfortunate few seamen would be in mortal danger unaware of the happenings. After Carrie wetted Jeff with her helpful aquatic pulse, he reacted by play tackling her into the dark waters. As his torso left the water and connected with her slick midsection, Jeff was surprised to feel something metallic get shunted onto his girlfriend's tummy by his thick shaft. The item that was roughly the size of a pack of gum did not last long between them, first splitting in two and further disintegrating between their skin as they embraced. The lovers shared another tender moment quasi oblivious to the havoc they had wrought with their simple actions. All that remained were two nearly flat metal halves barely poking their bare skin, heated to their body temperature after being freed from the cold waters. As the latest embrace calmed down, the dirty duo slunk lower into the waters to bathe off the grime that was formerly part of hundreds of buildings, and many thousands of vehicles and bodies along with all manner of smaller debris picked up during their sensual romp.

A mid-sized ship coming back from a sea voyage pondered coming to shore with the reports ongoing. On his ship was a crew of only a few dozen and most were eager to get home to their port of call. Once news of the giant couple falling asleep came in, they thought the time was then to head back to shore. It was still dark out as they passed a last navigational beacon before an ominous fog and strange but familiar scents wafted in. Slowing their rate of travel now, they knew they were likely getting close but would have to move agonizingly slow. Many heart rates soon sped up and blood went cold. Somewhere in the darkness something large was stirring. Not able to see anything, just hearing the two rustling and talking was chilling enough for those on the boat. Then from the direction of the giant couple was alit with more noise and dull, orange explosions. Then just more talking followed by distant waves. They were getting closer and yet could not be seen. The mariners knew the couple were in the waters now, the lake providing very little shelter in it’s vast size. Shining the spotlights that the boat had, no lumens seemed to penetrate the soupy mists. They beamed into nothingness as a few waves started to toss the boat from the calm waters. Must be close now, then a loud male voice deafeningly mentioned splashing as what sounded like a plume of water exploded off something enormous close by. Thinking death was imminent from above was to be mistaken, as a whale was about to breach from below. A whoosh of water fell in sheets as a sound of bodies slapping together above blew a fishy breeze down with worse about to strike. A jarring noise and impact occurred as a penis longer than three blue whales rushed up with the larger body, shunting the entire vessel clear from the water. Surrounded by smooth, suffocating wet skin on three sides, the walls quickly closed in. The dark blue hues of nautical twilight are replaced by slightly reflective walls of skin, with the window to the sky outlined with nude distant silhouettes of male and female forms. As the motion continued, they twisted with the male laying on top of the female, and the boat was the meat in the sandwich. Rivets popped all over the deck and bridge as some sailors were helplessly tossed overboard onto a warm wet sea of skin. Heavy steel walls bent and flexed, as the compactor was set in motion. The ship only resisted for a second before they were either crushed or stuck between the two walls of flesh. Hearing the ship and their colleagues being mercilessly killed around them was their horrible ending, as the last few were simply smudged between the horny lovers as they roughhoused in the surf.

Still pressing his lover into the shallow waters, Jeff began to massage her skin to work off all the rough patches from melted asphalt and concrete from her sheer mass. Starting with her shoulders, he would have his work cut out for him as he went on, and being larger than she was her hands also be quite literally full. She did not mind his efforts in the least, as she felt the water cause the specks of grime to break loose from her. Carrie also decided to get to work, massaging her man's firm skin. While the water was barely past their thighs, it was many hundreds of feet deep at this part of the lake. More than comfortable to sit down in, and with the fog still hanging tough in the morning air, there was no way to see them from land. As she sat up, Carrie watched two oily halves of a ship of some sort roll off her taut tummy.

“My,” she stated, “how I lose track of things. I guess that when you lifted your gangplank just now you decided to share our hug with more seamen than usual. I never had a thing for sailors myself but your moby dick sure took them out fast.”

They watched as the wrecked ship sank into the abyss below. With all the silt the acreage that was being stirred by their asses it would be buried forever at the bottom of the lake. That was not all, as building materials, twisted chunks of metal and even hundreds of grotesque body parts all pelted the usually calm waterway. This made the usually pristine lake waters a soupy brown and gray, with chunks of vegetation and other flotsam bobbing about in the waves. The two immense lovers could see this in the early twilight but were immersed in the task of cleanliness being somehow closer to godliness than they already were. Jeff and Carrie worked further down each other's bodies now, prodding and probing fingers getting distracted by what they were cleaning. Besides, Jeff thought, he was only helping his girlfriend by digging deeper into her and pulling out tons of pulverized metal and clothing trapped deep within her folds. Likewise, she was fondling his immense cock and balls, rubbing off among other things the caked-on rubble and twisted nuggets that they had fucked into pieces together. As he began to work her toned thighs and her hips they both noticed a funny feeling. Not exactly ha ha funny but a stirring sensation neither had felt for hours. As they looked down, they noticed the water was getting deeper, yet neither was in motion.

In all directions the thick fog the two had generated obscured the view. The only way they knew where the city was thanks to the orange glow of the burning buildings. As Jeff had suspected, the lake waters were having an effect on the size of the couple. Now able to fully immerse themselves, the sea levels continued to rise to them. The pair stayed close together as the waves seemed to be getting larger, though were still being generated by their bodies and not a threat. Pieces of debris bobbing in them were also starting to get bigger, even discernable by big brown eyes. A floating, splintered tree trunk, an orange traffic barrel, and a squashed yellow cab bobbing in the waves were noted by Carrie. She remarked to Jeff,

“So, this is it, our hours of fun are coming to a close it would seem. What are the next moves?”
“Hmm, I have a few of them, though let us keep the misty shores within sight and keep visual reference as to where the beach was that we set off from.” He replied.

Carrie understood the importance of the morning dip and was sure to keep her stern eyes on the point of departure. The two made sure their bodies were pointing straight at shore, as the skyline literally rose in the distance. The orange glow from the fires from their sexual dominance grew more menacing, as the shrouding fog made it look as if it was a wall of flame with a few dark buildings outlined before them. On all fours, they were no longer able to touch the bottom of the waterway, as the two held hands and got on their knees which barely hit the silt. These gave way to their feet as the water neared their chin level, they began to move towards shore. This negated the effect of their size diminishing as the waters were getting shallower, but their heads were able to remain above it. The rocky beach with the displaced buildings was coming into view as Carrie got the idea of just what Jeff was thinking with his selections.

Jeff was starting to recognize the pieces of debris his body had crushed over the previous hours as his size normalized. As he walked slowly towards shore in sync with his height diminishing, the field of flotsam got thinner. Carrie too was leaving her toys behind now, as they were down to only a few hundred feet of height. The fog was still shielding the view of all the play that they had had earlier, but it did not stop their imaginations. The smaller they became, the more human elements returned that were left behind during the preceding hours. They could now smell more of the watery air, along with some soot from the flames along with the overwhelming allure from their lust earlier which still hung in the air. As they were only a few hundred feet from shore Jeff put his hand on Carrie’s shoulder, pausing their forward progress. He was a strong enough swimmer and knew the pair could make it from here so long as they did not get too small. Many afternoons during their month’s together were spent at the pool that was located on the university campus before it was buried by Carrie’s shoulder as she grew hours earlier. Standing there in the foggy morning twilight, Jeff began to think of their escape plan. Since the pair had grown in broad daylight and in the locations that they did, the authorities certainly had a bead on their identities by now, so going to their homes would not be advisable. Carrie's campus apartment was demolished by her smooth thigh during the transition hours earlier so this would not be a problem for her, but his domicile was further from the two-dimensional campus and likely swarmed at this time. Rather than lead the pair into a sting operation and lots of questioning he would have to think on the fly, but his girlfriend with him had a great network that would come in handy for whatever lies next. As their feet left the muddy lake floor behind, the two started to tread water. It was almost jarring having to look up to see the tops of buildings on the shoreline, having the perspective of an aerial map for so many hours. As the waterline remained beneath their necks, the pair watched as ever larger pieces from their play floated around them. Some of these would come in handy on the final trip to shore as they tread water and neared normal size.

Ever since half a mile of man unconsciously crushed a highway's worth of traffic as simultaneously a black-haired woman of similar stature lent her shapely form to the university, local and national news coverage was diverted. As the images rolled in, those reading their teleprompters had all sorts of trouble getting the words out. Censors gave up on even trying to edit the footage of the massive, nude couple as they laid waste to the landscape. While gratuitous violence never seemed to bat an eye the early nudity ironically was a bridge too far. When the two met and the nature of their play grew ever more sexual, there was little that could be done to blur live shots of such massive bodies. As more and more secondary images flooded in along with unbelievable casualty counts, it did not take long to identify the two humongous horny giants. Not that this could do anything to stop the couple, as they razed suburbia and followed by the first pounding sex involving thousands of commuters and their vehicles between them. Zooming in on the scene showed people and machines vanishing and emerging as mangled blobs by the dozens, showing what little regards the lovers had for human life. After a nap only allowed the roads to further clog with people trying to flee, the pair awoke again and worked their way into downtown. With darkness falling the booming footsteps and words of the humanoid monsters was only magnified by the impending doom. As night fell, there were still many angles to the action, but most shots could only show parts of the feet and zoomed in on the skin of the giant couple. That is until they started to get more intimate and closer with the ground. Some of the video clips that had the most views on different media included a shot of the giantess placing the cum soaked building she had used to jack off her boyfriend with onto a crowded avenue. There were dozens of angles of Carrie having sex with an office building, and many simultaneously focused on her boyfriend devastating the tallest skyscraper in the city. Some of the most grotesque which survived were in the tunnel. The cctv cameras watched as Jeff’s massive cock chased down victims crushing them and vehicles with brazen indifference as it went deeper into the subterranean thoroughfare. While many cameras met their end as the surging cockhead swept past, one was well placed for the eruptive climax. Upon the first milky burst, a red jeep Compass CUV was flattened, plastered to the ceiling in front of the camera shielding it from further eruptions. Below the camera recorded as a white flood overwhelmed the stuck traffic showing flailing, terrified people losing their struggles for survival. Another infamous scene from a videographer captured them having their pounding sex downtown first as the mighty rod passed overhead stuffing hundreds of hapless cars and trucks deep into the titanic cunt. As the pace of the giant couple picked up the building sized balls of the giant slapping Carrie’s rounded ass built to an orgasm the likes of which had never been witnessed before. With it came a flood of cum from the pair that the cameraman was barely able to escape by climbing up the fire escape of a nearby apartment building that miraculously was not swept away as a number of others were in the orgasmic flood. Hundreds of other security cameras and shaky cell phone videos would be imaged in the next few days giving the 24-hour news cycle plenty of angles for years to come. But with the identity of the two out there, they quickly alerted authorities of what the next moves would be as Jeff’s address was now well known.

Emergency services across the city and surrounding counties raced to more scenes of utter devastation than they could handle. Hundreds of footsteps alone were neighborhood flattening nightmares. The logistics and chaos surrounding these disasters made it nearly impossible to reach the borders of these scenes of devastation as it was here the partially collapsed buildings, limb swallowing cracks in pavement, and half flattened vehicles lay. The grotesque reality was there was no real need to reach the center of these foot or body shaped craters, as nothing had a chance to survive under the massive weight of the giant bodies. There were, however, many dozens of foolhardy injured people and vehicles in these pits as they stumbled or drove blindly into them, plummeting several stories. Ambulances not squished or tied to the giant’s hair reached overcrowded hospitals, some who had structural damage from the shaking and were without power. The death toll would only rise through the night and days after as more lost battles with grievous injuries or succumbed under the many piles of rubble that were buildings and highways. Fire crews had their own battles, as sparks from half crushed buildings, gas stations and piles of rubble leaking fumes caused hundreds of simulations fires. Aside from barely being able to move around the city to get to the scenes of destruction, the water mains had been devastated by the motions of the gargantuan pair. There was also a fire station who proved too tempting for the giant man to resist, and it was plucked with a number of trucks skyward. After it was placed on the taut tummy of the giantess, they were forced to witness the largest hose pound inside the woman only a few hundred feet away. All were crushed when after the climax sent a spurt of semen noisily into the city below and the two lovers embraced with the station caught helplessly in between. With the size the two achieved, many biohazards spanned huge areas of land from when their bodily fluids made contact with the besieged metropolis. Even beads of sweat caused damage on a smaller scale, but could easily cave in a car roof, collapsing smaller buildings on occasion. Sensual fluids from Carrie and seminal from Jeff had their own physics and deeper pools were slow to recede. She had flooded blocks of buildings and a large section of highway earlier. These could hide hundreds of metal boulders as the powerful thrusts from the monster cock shredded embedded traffic inside her steaming hot vagina. Also, many hundreds of bodies were fished out of these receding ponds, always plastered in the white goop having mostly drowned in the sweet love nectar. Close to where the rough sex had occurred the night before authorities would find bodies drowned up to the third floors, fire escapes and facades still dripping and holding debris. These were forced there by her flow, large objects like green dumpsters and yellow taxis were painted white and twisted into dripping metal mashes caught in the metal webbing above the streets and alleys. Jeff lent his own concoctions to the overmatched citizens, first flooding the tunnel with millions of gallons of semen crushing and drowning scores of victims, along with a few money shots that leveled city blocks under suffocating man juice. Perhaps the most disturbing were the putrid yellow liquids that formed lakes around the bar district, the former tall skyscraper and deepest of all in what was hours earlier a crowded mall. This also flooded the subway system, drowning hundreds alone when Carrie relieved herself. The police response was much more guarded, as they could see the futility in what they could do other than wait for them to tire. Investigators quickly were able to narrow down their identities as a volume of video evidence was accumulated during the early doggy style sex act on the highway. Knowing who they were and Jeff’s address, the official response was focused on this area. Unfortunately for them, the lovers also had an inkling this would happen and planned for it.

End Notes:

To be concluded next time

Show Me The Way / CONCLUSION by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

Carrie and Jeff just knew a lovely sunrise would be on the way, as high thin clouds slowly reddened on the horizon. An archaic colloquialism Jeff knew was the adage about red at morning, so these sailors took warning. Besides, the two had been romping around in broad daylight for hours, there must be thousands of images of them on their destructive masquerade. He was not planning on going to his home until he scoped out the digital landscape, and once they got to shore, he would have to discuss with Carrie where the next moves would be. The nude lovers were treading water a few hundred feet from shore as they watched the looming orange glow from the destruction within the city smoldering on and getting taller. Of course, these were staying the same size, they were just getting smaller. All around them the viscera and debris grew as it bobbed in the waves surrounding them. Still over 100 feet from the rocky lake shore, the senses of being a normal human started to return. The smell of the water and the wave motion bounced them around rather than not even reaching their shins as this point would have minutes before. Holding each other in the deepening waters, the funny feeling that swept them down to size was subsiding. With water surrounding them on all sides, reality and a frame of reference came in the form of the flattened debris on the lake surface that was bobbing around. Closest to them was an orange barrel road cone, having become flattened and losing the yellow, blinking light on top, it was still buoyant enough to float there. It was not a door from the Titanic, but it would do, as Jeff pulled Carrie over to it as they began to paddle the last few hundred feet to shore. He may not be in the best of shape but had viable leg muscles. Jeff was more marathoner than sprinter, much to Carrie's delight and would sometimes even wear her out a bit. He found a chunk of a tree trunk so flattened by the heavy couple; it was almost smooth as an oar floating on the water. He used it for only a few seconds to paddle, as it was too oblong in shape. They could see the shore getting closer now, a pre twilight beach shrouded in fog, but the sand and rocks looked pressed flat. Three grayish buildings came into focus next, each a different shape and color but nonnatural to their surroundings. They were empty of other people by design as their size no longer held the advantage. Shore was close now, and Jeff’s feet felt something he had not in a while, muddy but solid ground. For hours he hadn't got much feedback from under his footsteps, as even solid multistory buildings seemed to disintegrate to the touch as his weight set down.

Ever since the first calls began flooding the emergency lines almost shorting out the servers providing 911 services to the county, those answering the phones knew this would be far from a normal afternoon. Most of the first round was promptly hung up on, but as the live images broke over the local news stations playing on the screens around the building it became evident that they would have to alert every authority that they could. At first, EMS and firefighting apparatuses were idled as the first scenes began to unfold. Rolling out to each disaster spot was overwhelmed by the flood of traffic along with the dynamic nature of what was happening as the giant couple was on the move. The police, FBI, and military upon seeing the sheer scale of the duo knew this would be more than they could currently handle, and took a more static approach. The first actions were trying to coordinate escape efforts to direct as many citizens as they could from the path from the enormous lovers, but this proved nearly impossible as they moved at hundreds of miles an hour, unabated by any earthen or manmade structures in their path. What's more, they quickly realized that the horny giants were targeting groups of people and traffic for their shared sexual pleasure which made this strategy quickly backfire. As day turned to night and the pair moved into the dense parts of downtown using buildings, the population and each other for such steamy action that it blanketed the area for miles around in a thick fog that smelled of arousal. As the two slept the real work began on evacuations, search and rescue and especially identifying who was responsible. News outlets began speculating that it was a North Korean or Chinese agent as Carrie being of Thai ancestry leading to a number of incorrect conclusions. But several offices keyed in on an early breakthrough with the university that she had grown out of and face recognition software was able to get an ID on her. As morning approached and the giant pair starting to stir, the man was proving a little more frustrating until one low level tech did an off hand Facebook search for the woman since he found her to be quite attractive and wanted to learn more about her. As he scoured the site he suddenly spotted their man as her ‘it’s complicated’ significant other. Right as he went to the big bosses with the news, the exasperated man heard the room erupt into panic as the giant couple had woken up. Since they knew the university was reduced to a 2,000 foot woman shaped depression in the earth’s crust, that she would not be heading back to her dorm any time soon. Delivering the news about Jeff being the other culprit who used his monolithic cock to destroy the highest building in the city and stretch out, fill and collapse a traffic filled highway tunnel, they knew that they had their mark. A number of authorities scouring the highway where he had originally grown found the bottom half of his completely flattened CUV in the middle of his ass print and knew they had a match. A mad number of squawks on the radio said the pair had headed out into lake McGuffin and had somehow vanished from sight. With hundreds of miles of lakefront in multiple states, finding all the information they could about Jeff would be key. Using the crime database, they were quickly able to find his address and swamped the location at first while the two giants romped around the waters. They realized him not being home would be the perfect opportunity to set up a sting operation should he return any time soon per chance. When the giantess and him vanished somewhere near the lake, they knew this would be their best chance to apprehend them should they head in this direction. However, a few contacts in multiple stations had tipped off the press, and soon Carrie’s and Jeff's faces were everywhere on all forms of media. Undeterred, the authorities sat and waited. They would only compound disappointment as a new day dawned over the broken city.

As Jeff and Carrie set foot on solid ground for the first time in twelve hours, they knew they had to be more wary of their surroundings once again. Still completely naked and dripping wet from the water, the rocky beach was smooth and packed unnaturally tight. Jeff had thought ahead of time and used his hand to press his hand down on the lakefront surface, right before he deposited the three buildings that now lay before them. Their bare feet had little issue with the smoother surface now, as Jeff led Carrie towards the Old Navy he had placed down first. It was becoming clearer to her why he made the choices he did before their dip. The retail establishment was heavily damaged but thankfully still devoid of other people at this early hour after he ripped it from its location almost a mile away. As they approached the wounded store, enough twilight was filtering in that they could see the broken glass, but also a lucky break. In the front of the building was a display of grotesquely colored Crocs, and they were each able to snag a pair in their size off the rack to protect their feet. Still nude from the ankles up, they had the run of the place and found dozens of pairs of underwear which each snagged. They stocked up on their favorite items, making a pile by the former sliding door that had been knocked well off track by the movements. It was strange being fully clothed again after spending so many hours naked, though they still modeled several outfits for each other humming their best right-said-fred. Satisfied with the array of outfits they had chosen and no longer stretching half a mile into the sky meant they were looking for transport next. Heading to the next damaged building adorned in cracked yellow signage along with an upheaved lot, Jeff and Carrie surveyed what remained of the Hertz rental car he had placed. It was quite an exquisite mess that relayed his raw power, as there were some cars he pinched into the size of dorm fridges in pools of oil, another pair pressed deep into a forty foot deep pit by his fingertip. He could tell one was a white F-150 pickup as it left behind it’s badly dented tailgate on the side of the deep hole he made from his fingertip with no effort earlier. The rest of the mangled truck surely lied on the bottom under the waterline. Most of the other vehicles that were there when he placed it were missing, Carrie felt a tingle as she remembered the minivan from the lot that Jeff easily squashed using only her aroused nipple. Only three NPC type crossovers remained, along with the ubiquitous Impala, though one white Ford Edge was flipped onto it’s side and would be out of the runnings. Stepping inside through a long shattered plate glass window, Jeff found what he was looking for. The key box was knocked off the wall and had opened on impact, spilling all the keys. This would pay dividends as instead of picking one or two, Jeff found a box that had brochures in it promptly dumping it out and emptying it. Gathering all of the keys in this box he began to scour the desks for another nifty item for their life on the road. Opening the top drawer he found what he was looking for, a flathead screwdriver along with a socket wrench. Carrying his haul outside to Carrie, he laid out his plan.

“So, we are going to choose two of these bland CUVs to blend into the scenery, follow each other and ditch one of them. Along the way we will play license plate switcheroo while straight up snagging others from multiple nearby states if we can find them.” He told her.
“Well since I accidentally crushed my domicile under my back earlier, should we stop by your house for anything we might need too?” She asked him.
“I don’t know, maybe. If we head in that direction tentatively we will figure things out. First, let's choose and load up our rides.”

Dawn was breaking across the city as thin stretched emergency services were receiving a trickle of reinforcements. Other communities were doing their best to help, but traffic leaving the city was complicating things. Also, conflicting reports of the giant couple's whereabouts were causing many departments to put their support teams on hold. As word spread that they had vanished into a thick fog on Lake McGuffin and not been seen or heard for some time, this helped persuade a few. Communication lines in many areas were all but severed due to the raw destruction, along with some stations themselves having load capacity issues. These usually manifest in departments being completely destroyed, flattened or flooded by the raw sexual ferocity shown by the massive lovers but also the influx of emergency calls inundating the region. Daylight also meant that the aerial wings soon took off again as there were no objects looming thousands of feet into the air with no blinking warning lights. This revealed a whole new scale to the destruction as the sheer magnitude of the giant couples movements. Some areas of particular focus were the deep woman shaped body print that had been the university, the putrid yellow lake where the mall once stood, a large hole in the ground that was the tunnel Jeff had fucked into oblivion, and a large contingent where the two had a final pounding climax as a white lake of cum still was of considerable depth at the base of a shapely feminine assprint. Many other smoking, collapsed buildings surrounded every point of contact the couple made, the heavier contact spread for blocks. Zooming in with cameras showed treetops stripped of leaves and smothered with debris made pale. Vehicles overturned, one garbage truck could only be seen by the top of the tank. On the edges flashing lights of red and white gathered but could go no further in the mire as wheels spun and engines stalled in deeper muck. Some tried inflatable rafts, but even the outboard motors seized, making the rescuers in need of rescue. The only way to reach many hundreds of people trapped on roofs and treetops was via coastguard helicopters which had to be flown in from hundreds of miles. Trying to wade into the quagmire without assistance nearby could prove deadly, as a few souls found out on the first floors of buildings and trapped vehicles. Daylight showed countless foot and body shaped swaths of devastation, it was quickly apparent that the main areas of need were on the periphery of these mini massacres. Areas where the giant couple themselves put any weight at all on the cityscape were truly leveled, with no possible survivors. On the borders of these 340 foot long and 120-foot-wide foot shaped cataclysms, were those buried in rubble or partially mangled vehicles needing assistance. For many it would come too late as days passed and heavy equipment sparse, as victims succumbed to worsening injuries and exposure. Displaced air pressure from massive moving bodies would fatally hurl nearby people and traffic into buildings, which themselves would many times collapse from the seismic weight of the titanic lover's passage. It was a frustrating time for many trying to cope with what just two individuals had wrought. They could hear over the police blotter that they may have had a lead as to who was responsible, but this false hope would be fleeting as they toiled away in the rubble and damaged hospitals.

When Jeff left his modest apartment the afternoon before, it was in normal order as he planned on returning home after he brought Carrie her craver sack of munchies. Little did he know he would never be able to return again, so he might have picked up the place. Regardless while many of his most treasured personal items were there, none of it mattered now after what had transpired that evening. With no landline to call and his cell phone now a flattened singular mass at the center of his original ass print surrounded by a field of squashed traffic, it was no use trying to reach him there either. Though the authorities had tried. Jeff and Carrie's social media was flooded with all sorts of inquiries after their names had leaked in the media, much to the chagrin of the authorities trying to capture them. Still, roadblocks were set up in a perimeter around the neighborhood though there were many gaps in the coverage. After an initial command center brainstorming session, they decided to try a more undercover operation with unmarked, undercover cruisers along with masked civilian vans parked on streets surrounding Jeff’s place. Noting that no one was home upon initial contact with his apartment, they soon laid in wait for any signs of movement around the building. Neighbors already sensed something was afoot, but none knew what it had to do with the events that occurred miles away the night before. While the landlord was being grilled, the tenant was nowhere in sight. As the hours continued to pass and the giant couple having since vanished, the wait by the apartment was starting to turn frivolous. The maritime units started to scour the lake as the fog was as stubborn as ever, but if two nearly half mile bodies were shrouded in it then they would be stumbled upon eventually. The only thing that seemed to be scraping against the bottom of the wary vessels for hours however were the crushed, floating debris indicating the giant couple's passage. Only empty leads and more mysteries here as vessels with sonar were scrambled, but these only turned up further clues. All sorts of debris were spotted at the bottom like flattened vehicles, mangled building facades and in one instance a very flattened hull of a ship that had gotten between the giants and paid the ultimate price. Among news reports and curious onlookers spoiling the surprise of the sting operation, the flustered police department realized that afternoon that the element of surprise was likely blown should the pair be somehow trying to get back to Jeff’s home. Admitting defeat and that their cover was revealed, a black panel van complete with SWAT team pulled up to the residence. Piling out, they positioned themselves and burst into the apartment to little fanfare. Once inside, they found nothing out of order or perturbed, as if the occupant had no idea he would become a 2,300 foot monster later that day. As FBI and local law office agents went in and out of the apartment carrying paperwork, computers, anything that could hint at what had transpired, they were dismayed as none offered any shred of evidence. With the perimeters and road blocks slowly winding down, little did they know how close they were to capturing the duo on that first day.

Finding the socket wrench he wanted as well as the key jackpot, Jeff and Carrie made their way back to the parking lot to survey remaining choices he hadn’t smushed in various ways earlier. The size of the Impala sedan disqualified it almost immediately as sedans were also becoming rarer and therefore would be easier to spot. The lovers now focussed on the remaining three CUVs as they would blend in seamlessly to the traffic on the road. Holding the box of keys Jeff was delighted when the doors unlocked on the maroon Hyundai Santa Fe that his girlfriend called dibs on first. Next he stepped over to a deep blue Nissan Rogue that they both agreed was the least suspicious vehicle available. Jeff notified Carrie,

“Let’s take two, follow each other and ‘borrow’ license plates as we go. Then we can ditch one of the cars, probably your Hyundai and consolidate from there.” Carrie winced a little hearing her ride would likely be temporary as she had already named it big red.
“Why mine my love?”
“It is a bit more conspicuous, but will get us started.”

With that they started and drove both crossovers onto the flattened rocks of the beach, but not before noting that the out of state plates on them may come in handy later, but were albatrosses for now. First they stopped at the tattered Old Navy to pile the clothing they found in their (normal) sizes into the liftgates and back seats. Next stop was the Bank of America along with the armored truck Jeff had sheared in half. As he had hoped, it was fully loaded with unmarked bank notes. Split and twisted halfway down the thick armor plating, the front half resting on the ground had hundred dollar bills some crisp others circulated blowing in the breeze. This would suit their needs perfectly, as Carrie’s eyes lit up. Filling as much as they could into the Old Navy bags they had also borrowed during the nabbing, they hugged and prepared to hit the road. Their path was an arduous one, filled with many detours due to their own making. Carrie and Jeff could not help but be turned on by the sheer devastation their simplest actions had wrought. Taking advantage of every half flattened car and truck he found, Jeff built up a wide collection of license plates for the road ahead. Luckily to not raise suspicion he grabbed multiple states, many off of Nissan Rogues. He would sometimes just swap others he found off the same CUVs he found that survived the destruction covered in layers of settling dust from nearby collapsed buildings. Carrie motioned Jeff to pull off as they made their way west towards his home. Paying cash, she was lucky White Castle would break a $100 bill as they filled their stomachs with the first food that was not Jeff’s load or the cars, trucks and citizens scooped from the streets. Next, he stopped at the Super Walmart he knew to be off the path from their sexual romp. There they really splurged grabbing suitcases, clothing, shoes, a cooler, provisions, bug out bags, and most importantly several dozen trac phones. With a few more license plate swaps with dutiful Carrie keeping watch, she said goodbye to the Santa Fe opting to help load Jeff’s Nissan. Before they headed home, Jeff logged into the dumbest Motorola smartphone he could buy for $40 and was spooked when he saw his Gmail had hundreds of messages. Opening a new tab with Google news caused his blood to cool just as tad as he motioned Carrie over. They both knew he could not return home nor get any closer, they had been identified. Continuing to scroll through news articles and looking at the hate (and some love) on their social media pages with bemusement ate up several more minutes. Going onto youtube however, brought with it the most fun, as the censors had all but given up trying to edit and flag so many pictures of their gargantuan bodies in lewd, destructive acts. It was a huge turn on to see and would likely give them months of erotic material, having lived it now getting to enjoy it from other angles. Shaking back to reality, Carrie turned to Jeff and snidely said,

“Well, the succulent plants you had on the windowsill are going to suffer for this one. But maybe we should avoid that area, don’t you think?”
“Most indeededly,” he replied, “I do have a few plans from road trips past, and we can also make it up as we go along.”
“Good, I will follow you anywhere babe.”
“Me too, especially with the great view. I always hate to see you go, but love to watch you leave.”

He surmised as he pinched her tight ass and they made out for a few minutes in the Walmart lot. With that, they piled into the vehicle, and headed off into the sunrise.

Epilogue;

Four months had passed as search and rescue long since transitioned to recovery efforts which were severely hampered by the new landforms that now existed from the enormous couples romp. The ample rains that would fall around the city helped dilute some of the nastier ponds left behind by the couple as they relieved their bladders, on any sunny days the smell of ammonia would be faintly smelled for years to come. Another issue caused by this was where and how to transport the sheer volume of hazardous materials they left in their wake. Of course no other municipalities wanted to handle it and the wastewater treatment plant was gravely burdened by the damage the immense couple caused to the sewers around the city. The lack of drainage and the sudden appearance of hundreds of 300ft long up to 70ft deep, foot shaped depressions in the city also filled up as no infrastructure was left in place to handle the water. Everything was crushed so flat beneath the weight of the pair, that the surface was almost smooth and absorbed little water. As a result, these footponds as the remaining citizens so lovingly called them, filled with algae and were sometimes visited by migrating waterfowl. With almost a mile of body between Jeff and Carrie, whole neighborhoods were wiped off the map where they had set down, even a glancing blow or passing by would thoroughly destroy many structures, not to mention roads and railroads. As the initial attack happened, tens of thousands would lose their lives as food for the gods, caught between immense sexual play, and mainly underneath enormous footfalls as the two made their way around the city. Hundreds of thousands were injured as well, and thousands more were missing. Many were in flattened buildings and metal slabs that were vehicles now buried at the bottom of a footpond. After this initial drop in population thoroughly devastated the metropolis, something surprising happened. First surrounding towns and suburbs, along with other regional cities first lent then donated equipment to aid in the recovery efforts. Next, the population began to surge back up. Not to the levels before the giant couple used the area for their pleasure, but enough that it was trending slowly in that direction. Some did indeed move away after the events of that fateful night, and there were still major hurdles facing the decimated city even after the giant couple had seemingly vanished for good. The biggest being that there was no easy way to get around the city now as many highways were the focus of the couple's affections and were unable to handle the load, especially the main highway tunnel Jeff turned into a sex toy. Hundreds of avenues were sharpley cut off as the couple paid no attention to the grid pattern, with feet so long that they would flatten multiple streets at once, marooning many smaller neighborhoods while leveling others outright when they laid down. But people are resilient, and many structures that were abandoned were slowly being reclaimed, and others by nature. Heavy equipment brought in was slowly making progress, tearing down many hundreds of buildings that were no longer structurally sound due to heavy nearby footfalls, or even a flood of love juice from the pair as Carrie came in a tidal wave of passion. Meanwhile, most memories of the traumatic events did cause a record number of ptsd victims bringing an influx of psychiatrists and psychologists into the surrounding suburbs. Time was healing many of the wounds but many years would have to elapse before any level of normalcy could be achieved, around the permanence of many of the giant lovers' impacts on the forever scarred landscape. Some people even came to deify the couple, with a few shrines built in their honor secretly wishing for their return so they could be properly worshiped as they imagined. Meanwhile, local and national authorities were trying to comb through the many leads and try to apprehend the two, if they had not perished while shrinking at all. The closure many were looking for was almost accomplished, but the trail the two left would eventually catch some breaks.

It was a nationwide manhunt the likes of which had never been seen before. Many people and agents of national law offices thought that it was a grave waste of resources as the two leviathans had not been seen or heard from since that night. Others were rightfully convinced that the looted and partially burnt stores on the rocky beach must have held some clues to an escape plan and whereabouts. However, Jeff and Carrie were smart about their movements and plans. First all the keys in the Hertz were gone, and none would ever be recovered along with so many missing vehicles from the lot that they might have chosen. The automobiles left behind were so thoroughly mangled there was little way of knowing what had actually been on the relocated lot at the time. Due to the time lapsed between when the clothing store, bank and old navy were discovered and their significance known, they had already been thoroughly looted by many citizens, especially the BoA. So many leads were filed in local law enforcement offices and agencies that an entire nationwide task force was assigned by the highest levels of government. Still, many people who fit either description were harassed and harried unnecessarily, some couples on multiple occasions. As the task force combed through new leads that flooded their hastily assembled offices on a daily basis, they also did not want to discount old leads that might hold valuable information that would otherwise slip through the cracks and get lost in the mountain of data flooding in. Supercomputers ran all sorts of algorithms and data sets trying to see where the two would go if they left the city at all. The skews were a scatterplot all over the country and beyond as the incident had not helped either border situation. Rendering software was utilized just in case Jeff or Carrie tried to change their appearance from as they were on the fateful night. The two were surely wise to the authorities search as they also went to the public for help. But the duo had smartly been avoiding all previous points of contact on social media and after taking what could have been millions from the bank they could easily get away without the need for credit. A break came after a month when a former rental car from Hertz that was known to be at that location was found burnt off trail in the desert southwest. The blue Nissan Rogue was empty though of any other clues and would prove to be a dead end, as at the time of the discovery a recent rainfall washed away any footprints in the sand back to the main road. It was just as well that this lead was one of a number of other false hopes that only tenuously were connected to the duo, if at all. Weeks, then months passed as the trail went cold and the search area stretched coast to coast and beyond. Due to Carrie’s Asian origins, sightings and rumors swirled overseas in some of the world’s densest populated areas leading to some xenophobia that was wholly unwarranted. As the rescue and recovery efforts entered their latter phases, the authorities felt that they would never get any closer to the biggest ghosts to haunt the planet. Then as malaise started to take hold, some crafty agents narrowed the gap. Through surveillance made available they finally noted where they had been and some of their patterns. Combing through hours of cctv data they noted little pattern but different locations that they frequented and would go to during parts of the year. There a trap could be laid for them, that is of course, unless they went in another direction seeking something, or had harnessed a power that would make the plan backfire and the wanton destruction begin anew. Regardless, the armed forces were made aware of the location should things go south. A duo down the line of the task force had a Lecter/Starling like revelation that was starting to be acted upon. There had to be something where Carrie first grew that they were missing as to why this happened. From studying timestamped aerial footage of the pair, he could tell she got big first. Therefore, the highway where Jeff first flattened hundreds of cars and trucks under his resting body would be of little scientific interest. He had a team comb the deep, massive female shaped depression that used to be the university and focussed on not only the lab but also what accounts were ordered from. He was in shock at what he found out through different google docs in Carrie’s work, and it turned up a laboratory in the midwest. Unfortunately, the first to discover this weeks before was Carrie herself.

After driving into the literal sunset with a CUV full of cash and clothes along with whatever else they could fit from Walmart, the two almost immediately began watching youtube videos on how to change their appearances. The easiest was a hair dye job, since their faces were already plastered on all sorts of media. After the first Flying J makeover, Jeff scoffed that Carrie had purchased a local snow globe to restart her lost collection. She laughed as the shredded quartz inside bounced off the miniature buildings, remarking to Jeff that hours ago they were these literal boulders. Seeing the intact outline of the skyscraper reminded Jeff that the building must be in severe distress after he used his airplane sized member to cut off the top several floors before he urinated on the squalid remains. Without even knowing people were still drowning and gagging on his piss the next day, he grew to half mast just looking at the plastic representation of what was. Jeff was loath to shave his short beard into a short goatee, but only after Carrie talked him out of going full fu manchu like former Phillies catcher Sal Fasano. For her part she subtly dyed her hair brown and went to supercuts the next day to shorten to a new style. Jeff let her know she looked just as good if not better with her new style, though both would want to keep up with a whole new look to stay ahead of the authorities. They would usually take turns going into places so as not to rouse suspicion at rest stops and shops along the way. Days turned to weeks and months, as they drove aimlessly around the country, using the cash to rent or buy up different properties that were secluded enough to be bases of operation where they could stash items from their travels. They also swapped plates and soon bought a used tan 2004 Camry cash as their first car that would grow to a fleet of ubiquitous rides. They burned the Rogue in the desert soon afterwards to destroy a little more evidence, with Jeff wisely watching the forecast to make sure it was during monsoon season to wash away their tracks. Settling into their traveling routine, they were able to get a number of realistic fake IDs as well though were still wary of any authority figure they crossed paths with. Using their burner phones along with a number of internet cafes the two kept tabs on the search for them and when feeling brazen submitting false leads to enterprising agents or Reddit boards for fun. As the months went along they also tried to figure out just what had caused their immense growth and if it could be replicated somehow for even more frisky fun. Carrie would secretly look at her work emails on occasion and was accidentally autosent by a former supplier some eyebrow raising information.They would deviate from the planned hideout and just in time.

A facility that shipped the vial of serum for her fruit flies was issuing a mandatory recall due to abnormalities in the test subjects cellular sizes. Somehow, it might be related and she put this together before the authorities had, and knew where they had to go next. It was almost a reverse course even though they were only a few miles from the trailer home Jeff had bought cash in the suburban southwest. She was turning the ship around and heading to the midwest where the agency was that shipped out the vials to the laboratories around the country. The ride would take a few days but not be overbearing. It would take some scheming and conctoing, but she relayed to Jeff that they might need a plan to sneak into the building once there. Carrie realized there was little time to lose, and started researching the facility online as they stayed at the various motels along the route. A helpful ‘about us’ page was one of her best resources, but she also stumbled upon a trade article a few years back that detailed the interior of the building along with interviews that revealed where items were stored and recall information. Knowing this would be crucial if Jeff and her were to find the serum that they sought. Driving down the highway in the latest cash for title red Toyota Venza CUV they were relying on for anonymous travels, the lovers reflected on their current situation and what may lay ahead. In the months since their rampage they had seen all corners of the country, visiting locales they never would have otherwise. All the while Jeff and Carrie had to look over their shoulders, watching each other's backs in each one, scared that this would be the place where someone would finally recognize them and then suffer the unknown consequences from there. By now the couple had settled into their new haircuts and dyes, and would even have a little trouble recognizing each other in a crowd. On the final stretch they slept at a Days Inn nearby the facility, using one of the many fake ID’s they were able to order online through the ever helpful dark web. Over the months, these came in handy on multiple occasions, even getting Jeff out with a ticket when he was pulled over for his lead foot. Despite Carrie’s worries he was unusually cordial on this occasion rather than displaying his snark that he usually offered to authority figures. Needless to say dinner that night came out of Jeff’s still bountiful cash pile. Sometimes, they would think a Ford Explorer was a PPV on their tails but none really lingered and were incidental, not police. The authorities had closed in, and luck for the duo was on their side as the excursion midwest came just in time. Parking in the expansive visitors lot, the pair donned the disguises and rehashed the plan to get in the building. Passing a receptionist who barely paid them bother as she waved them through, was seemingly preoccupied with a frantic phone call from a government agency. She hurriedly passed the call through to a higher up, and went back to her mundane activities. Little did she know the normal seeming couple was her and many others undoing as they wandered unabated into the facility. As authorities converged on the laboratory outside the building and security met them there to make a game plan, closed circuit cameras caught grainy film of Jeff and Carrie slipping by, unnoticed. It would not be long before they would make another appearance in a big way.


THE END

End Notes:

Well, that sums it up. I am working on another mega couple's story along with a simultaneous giantess solo story and will be posted here shortly. Toodles

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11263