Starfire's Inner Labyrinth (Commission) by Mini-Materia
Summary:

When Nightwing finds himself shrunken after a mission, he's seemingly alone while the others continue their work and attempt to find him a cure. While searching for something to eat in the team's kitchen he bites off a bit more than he can chew and becomes the main ingredient in Starfire's freshly made dish of food and finds himself mistakenly swallowed, Deep inside her he finds himself becoming her main entertainment for the afternoon as well while he attempts to survive the gauntlet offered by her otherworldly digestive system.

(Written as a vore/internal heavy multi-part fan-fic for a commission)


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Sci-Fi, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 13383 Read: 9929 Published: February 03 2022 Updated: May 18 2023

1. Chapter 1 by Mini-Materia

2. Chapter 2 by Mini-Materia

3. Chapter 3 by Mini-Materia

4. Chapter 4 by Mini-Materia

Chapter 1 by Mini-Materia

His stomach rumbling from hunger, Dick Grayson gazed up at the sheer surface of the massive ceramic bowl sitting nearby on the countertop. Looking at his own diminutive form, barely an inch tall, standing beside the huge utensils and dish sitting on the high counter- he sighs deeply to himself. Running a finger through his short, dark hair he marveled at the fact that he was even able to make it up here. Scaling the counter had been like climbing the side of a skyscraper, leaving him slightly winded.

It had been almost a week now since a rogue spell cast in the midst of battle had seared a strange mark into his back, striking him unaware and unable to dodge. The team managed to recover him after the rest of the targets had been cleared, but even with Zatanna’s help they had been unable to find a way to reverse the powerful enchantment that damned witch boy had cast on him.

Now he had nothing better to do than sit tight while she sought the council of some of the world’s more notable magic users to see if any of them knew a way to break the spell.

Counting himself lucky that at the very least, the effect had shrunken his gear and clothing alongside his body and had even seemed to provide him with some odd boons. His resistance to physical damage, and ability to withstand pressure or impacts showed marked improvements during the early tests they ran upon returning to the base.

The magic coursing through his veins had not only altered his size, but also apparently was sustaining him in some way, as even his wounds from the battle had rapidly healed, at a rate far beyond even what his already perfected metabolism would explain.

Unable to heal his condition or grow him back to normal size, Dick had temporarily given up the mantle of Nightwing, and found himself being left mostly alone in the tower as the rest of the team went out on missions together.

Although he had been left a fair deal of supplies in a small area that had been set up to allow him to comfortably persist on a table within his own room of the massive base, the team had been away longer than planned. Growing restless, and hungry for something besides the protein bar like food rations that had been provided for him, Dick had decided against his better judgement to take it upon himself to quest out into the facility proper.

Making his way to the kitchen his keen senses had picked up evidence of activity, and the steaming vision of a fresh cooked bowl of food left untended high upon the countertop in the distance confirmed his suspicions. Judging by the smell carried through the air, he could tell it was most likely one of Starfire’s strange Tamaranean dishes, but after days of eating the bland miniaturized rations, he wasn’t about to judge.

“Star must have returned ahead of the rest of the team… she's probably freshening up a bit before she comes back to enjoy the meal” Dick thought to himself, now standing beside the house sized bowl after scaling the height of the kitchen island. Looking around and realizing it may be quite some time before she returns and drawn by the fresh scent of the warm food beckoning to his tiny senses, he doesn’t hesitate to grapple his way up onto the edge of the dish.

Peering into the lake sized bubbling basin, he sees it’s filled with some sort of meat and vegetable laden curry-like mess. Specks of rice float throughout and pile beneath the congealing red sauce as the torso sized chunks of gourd and root vegetable float alongside raft like shapes of browned meat.

The simmering sight brings a haze over Dick’s eyes as his mouth begins to reflexively water in response to the delicious aromas washing over his miniature form as he hunches over the edge of the sea of soupy food. Cautiously leaning forward and thinking Starfire probably wouldn’t mind if he helped himself to just a bit of the tasty meal, he fills his hands with the warm fluids and a few smaller bits of the main ingredients floating throughout.

Taking a deep sip and swallowing like some sort of extremely small primitive man huddled over the edge of the sloshing, steamy mire of sauce, Dick laughed to himself, thinking about the absurdity of the situation and how he would appear to any random observer.

A sudden flash of green light draws his attention to the doors leading into the kitchen area across the room. Suddenly bursting open, the huge metal frames swing wide and the glimmering emerald glow flows into the room as Starfire flies hurriedly into the space.

Her bronze skin shines in the light coming through the window, as her toned, muscular body glides through the air over the tiled floor and towards the counter where her meal awaits. Tussling a towel throughout the crimson mass of her hair and wearing only the basic undergarment like portions of her outfit, Star gives an exasperated huff as she drops from her hovering motion down roughly into a stool sitting alongside the island counter.

Looking up at her massive frame settling into place and filling the horizon beyond the porcelain shores of the sea of food laying before him, Dick found himself overwhelmed for a moment. Star had always been beautiful to him, and he had told her so more times than he could even count at this point. The powerful and statuesque form of her now fully matured, and golden skinned body settled into the chair overshadowing his tiny body and the bowl before her.

As the glimmering surface of her jade-colored eyes casually glanced absentmindedly across the counter while she dabbed at herself with the plush towel- she looked more like an actual divine figure, or some cosmic being towering over him.

Standing up and shaking himself to keep from simply staring in awe as the bouncing mass of her cleavage settled into view beneath the cascading locks of her hair shifting above, Dick raises his arms, readying himself to shout up towards her and attempt to gain her attention.

Starfire doesn’t notice him however, and before he can completely brace himself against the sheen surface of the edge of the bowl, her huge hand descends. Grasping the end of the spoon resting in the stew within the bowl, the soft surface of her palm collides with the dish, jarring it roughly and sloshing the heated liquids.

Dick lets out an inaudible grunt as his body hits against the hard ceramic surface he was standing on, and his tiny form is tossed, rolling headfirst into the hot lake of spicy sauce and jostling bits of food. With a small plunk, his unnoticed form splashes into the slopping mess as Starfire begins to hum to herself far above, moving her hand in slow circles as she stirs the contents of the meal around.

Within the dish, Dick’s shrunken body is pulled chaotically alongside the whirlpool motions created by the nearly building sized metallic spoon. Pushed beneath the thick sauce by the undertow of the huge object, he’s easily tossed around by the casual movement. As the steaming fluids wash around him, he’s bashed into by the chunks of meat and vegetables nearly the size of himself. Struggling to keep his head above water, he sputters and coughs, being forced to swallow large mouthfuls of the delicious mixture.

Finally managing to break the surface for the moment, Dick desperately waves his arms up towards the statuesque golden goddess towering over the soupy mire he’s now trapped within. The sheen, reflective mass of the spoon bursts out of the liquid beside him, spattering him in a hot shower of food particles and casting a wave of the steaming fluids over his tiny form again.

Struggling to right himself and maintain his buoyancy, he watches in awe as the spoonful of soup is taken far into the air above. Slowly gesturing the vessel of food before her darkly toned lips, Starfire’s massive mouth stretches open wide- revealing the shining surface of her teeth inside. Nightwing stares, swallowing down the strange feelings washing over his body and mind as the long, slimy form of her tongue reaches out to meet the bottom of the steaming vessel pushing towards it.

The tip of the spoon disappears behind the slamming shut motion of her lips, sucked into the dimly lit and dripping recesses of the flexing, purple colored interior of her cheeks. Starfire sits for a moment, holding a hand to her face and girlishly squealing to herself as she savors the food within her mouth before swallowing loudly.

Tracing the mound of sustenance down her throat, her fingertip slides between the rising forms of her breasts and down the toned surface of her stomach before stopping to pat at herself. Her emerald-colored eyes shutter open again, and she exclaims shamelessly to no one in particular-

“Ah! SO good! I can’t believe I was able to mimic the flavor of my home world’s famous Pahjango Broth this closely! These earth ingredients really did the trick this time! It’s just a shame it’s lacking a few things-”

Witnessing the cute, aloof and candid motions of his gigantic lover happily swallowing her food and talking to herself he can’t help laughing to himself. But seeing his chance Dick begins shouting up towards Starfire once more, waving his arms within the soupy mess in an attempt to get her attention.

“STAR! HEY! LOOK DOWN HERE, COME ON! LOOK ITS ME, DICK! COME ON STAR- I FELL IN YOUR SOUP- HELP ME OUT HERE, WOULD YOU?!”

Nightwing’s flailing tiny form, moving through the broth attracts Starfire’s attention as she gazes over her dish. Her massive emerald eyes focus down on the miniature wiggling mass and for a moment he feels his hopes of being discovered rising. Wading through the thick sauces and pushing bits of food aside he throws his arms upwards, waving them and screaming at the top of his lungs towards the monolithic scale of the golden faced girl towering over the dish.

Starfire’s lips slowly curl into a smile, the long, slimy tip of her tongue slowly coursing its way hungrily across the plush painted surface before she speaks towards the moving body trapped within her food.

“Oh! What do we have here~ It looks like the missing part of my meal found its way in after all! Hello little buggy, did you feel bad for me eating my Pahjango stew without any of the best ingredient and come to do your best to help out me out? Everyone knows the greatest part of the experience of the stew comes from the presence of the living beetles usually dropped into the thick sauce alongside the other meats and vegetables!”

Dick’s feels his hopes dashed as quickly as they began to rise, as the warm mist of Starfire’s breath washes down over his miniaturized frame slowly sinking into the thick mixture of the stew. Hearing her mention a living presence of the dish and looking down at his costumed form, covered in bits and pieces, and a thin film of the colorful dish he curses aloud her penchant for strange foods.

“Star- STARFIRE NO! NO- IT’S ME! I’M NOT SOME BEETLE- WHAT?! NO- COME ON!! LOOK YOU HAVE TO NOTICE IT’S ME!”

The surface of the soup surges around him as the massive piece of silverware moves through the mixture towards his tiny body. Throwing up his arms to defend himself against the domed wall of the bottom of the spoon he’s unable to do much as it bashes against him, pushing him back beneath the hot fluids.

Caught up in the scooping motion of the spoon he rolls, sputtering and gasping for breath upon it as he’s taken up alongside a heaping portion of the steaming dish. Reflexively rolling into a defensive position he poises himself as he’s lifted within the small vessel rising towards the gigantic golden goddess like face of his lover.

Her huge lips split before him like a purple tinted wet portal once more as she teasingly speaks towards the tiny thing riding in her food. The hot, humid waves of her breath merge with the steam rising from the dish to fog across the shrunken vigilante’s sight.

“And here I was worried I was going to have to enjoy my delicious stew without the most wonderful part, it wouldn’t be a true bowl of Pahjango stew without the feeling of a living little buggy like you- swallowed whole of course so you can be enjoyed digesting alive alongside the most delicious broth and ingredients, throughout all 9 of my Tamaranean stomach chambers!”

Dick swallows roughly at the sound and content of Starfire’s words, finding his mind racing as he stares up at the statuesque vision of her toned face moving before him. Unable to move or respond he finds his pulse racing as the cavernous view of the interior of her mouth, the sheen surfaces of her teeth and the slippery sheen of her moving tongue entraps his attention.

His intuition tells him that he’s locked in a parasympathetic nervous system reaction, stuck like a stunned prey animal. He hesitates, grasping onto the edge of the spoon- like an insect before the gaping maw of a greater predator- in this case a gigantic, beautiful, alien woman. She continues speaking, blushing, and giggling towards the little moving morsel.

“It is a true delicacy unlike anything found throughout human cuisine- and now you get to enjoy it with me little friend! You can help me by completing my meal and bringing me one of the greatest pleasures a Tamaranean female can experience! Our multi-chambered stomachs are increasingly sensitive, but only the struggling motions of food swallowed while still alive tends to make it far enough to stimulate the lowest, most sensitive… interiors.”

The hot, wet breath rushing from Starfire’s mouth washes over Nightwing, already smelling of the meal. As he hears her continue to detail her plans, he blushes heavily at her vague mentions of rare pleasures and fights back a wave of arousal passing from his loins. His body continues to fight against him, and the massive portal of Starfire’s now widely opened maw beckons towards his tiny form within the spoon.

Some mysterious impulse within his mind grips him and leaves him incapable of reliable movement. Sloshing around in the bit of soup within the vessel to keep his balance, he can only watch in shock as she begins to push the spoon forward between her plump lips.

“Have fun in there little buggy- I know I’ll enjoy feeling your tiny body squirming around inside me! Try to survive as long as you can, alright? I don’t know how earth beetles or whatever you are compared to a typical Tamaranean Rock Bug but… I guess we’ll find out. Try to last till the very end so I can savor every last bit of you? Okay? Here we go!”

The huge lips overshadow his tiny form as the spoonful holding Dick within it is passed between the moving gateway into the wet cavern of Starfire’s mouth’s interior within. Her tongue flexes and moves beneath him as she finishes speaking and her voice, cast over him alongside the hot rushing motion of her breath booms around and through his diminutive form. Dick glances around in a sudden survival-stricken panic, gazing over the sheer porcelain surfaces of her teeth surrounding him as the huge lips slowly close down onto the spoon.

The vessel shakes as it’s grasped between her lips, and to his horror Dick sees the flexing orifice at the back of her mouth shuddering open. Soup gathered around her tongue and already mixing with the saliva within her mouth slops down into the opened hole as a teasingly produced sound of satisfaction emits from the massive body now ensconcing the shrunken hero. Spying an area between her back teeth that might support his tools, Nightwing quickly draws and shoots a grappling device, wedging it between the huge molars with a clanging sound.

Before he can ready himself or begin climbing the grapple line however, the spoon holding him is unceremoniously dumped. The wave of soup carrying Dick splashes onto and runs over the moving surface of Starfire’s tongue as it rushes up to meet the silverware, greedily lapping against and over it. Dick’s body is caught in the crossfire, crushed against the spoon by the giant wet muscular form as it knocks the wind out of him and drags his form beneath its weight.

Coughing, and spasming as he inhales a mouthful of the viscous mixture of her spit and the thick soup spreading throughout the heated chamber he stands up. Finding himself waist deep in the sloshing mess he’s unable to block the oncoming assault from the huge probing form of Star’s tongue as it pushes him against the inside of her teeth, dragging him over their surface and pushing him into the rough spaces between them.

Struggling to breathe in the hot, humid space and through mouthfuls of spit shoved into his face by the tongue, or soup and saliva splashed over and across his body, Nightwing screams again for Starfire to stop, begging her to somehow recognize his lost, tiny form being battered within her hungry mouth.

Meanwhile Starfire sits at the counter with her hands against her face, eagerly licking at and sucking on the small, wriggling body moving within her mouth. Blushing she feels herself becoming flush, greedily anticipating the moment when her little piece of prey slides, grasping and struggling down the grasping tunnel of her throat and splashes into the first portion of her digestive tract.

It had been so long since she had experienced the sensation of swallowing live prey, and she found herself becoming swiftly overwhelmed by the experience, giggling girlishly to herself in her somewhat embarrassing state by earth standards. Thankful that none of the other team members were nearby to witness her strange motions or see her begin grasping at her own chest and stomach tenderly. She leans her head back, closing her eyes and letting out a pleasured moan as she prepares herself to pull the tiny morsel deeper inside her.

Within her mouth Dick braces himself as suddenly all of the fluids sloshing around him surge roughly towards the back of Starfire’s mouth. Simultaneously, the entire space shifts, the soft tissue of her cheeks and tongue pulsating as the area tips. Finding himself pulled alongside the current and falling at the new steep angle alongside her tongue towards the gaping portal of her throat he struggles to react according to his training. Reflexively pulling the grappling hook line taut he deftly wraps it around one arm and flexes his upper body, preparing himself to absorb the inevitable strain as he plummets with the spilling liquids.

Bouncing against the squishy form of her uvula he recoils, swinging wildly through the air above the now widely stretching chasm of her open throat. Attempting again to shout out towards Starfire in a desperate bid to gain her attention or at least alert her that it was him, and not some little bug she was about to swallow, he tries to right himself while hanging onto the grappling device. However, before the sound can leave his mouth his entire body is sprayed with a coursing flow of hot, searing liquids as Starfire opens her mouth wide and takes a deep sip of the stew’s broth, feeling the itching sensation at the back of her throat.

In the chaos, Dick’s mouth is filled with the mixture of saliva and soupy fluids. Coughing and gagging he reflexively grasps at himself, loosing his grip on the grappling hook line as the torrent carries him downwards, slamming him against the flexing entrance orifice leading deeper inside Star’s body. Attempting to throw an arm out to stop himself, he’s met with the crushing force of the rippling portal as it clamps shut onto his upper body pinning him in place as a portion of the stew falls past his dangling legs down into the dark tunnel below.

Writhing in pain as the strength of the throat muscles closing on him, and Starfire’s meta-human Tamaranean physiology combine to bruise his ribs and knock the wind out of his body. Nightwing is unable to react as he peers, dazed, out of the entrance of Starfire’s slowly opening mouth past the shimmering, saliva slickened forms of her teeth, as she takes another deep sip of the broth- trying to loosen her tenacious little morsel as she feels it fighting against being swallowed.

As the hot stew flows over his upper body and covers his head, submerging him trapped within the grasp of the pulsating entrance to the tunnel leading inside her body, the realization of his true position fully sets into Dick’s mind as he feels a panic he hadn’t experienced in many years overtake his body. Desperately flailing he grabs helplessly at the slippery surfaces around himself as the orifice flexes open once more and sends his tiny form plummeting down into the dimly lit, slippery shaft below alongside the mouthful of spicy soup.

Letting out a loud and satisfied gulp, Starfire sits back in her chair, putting down the bowl roughly against the counter. Wiping a bit of errant stew dripping from her mouth away with the side of her finger, she sticks it into her mouth eager not to waste a single drop of the delicious broth. Smiling to herself and blushing she runs her hand across the length of her neck, bringing it down her body as she feels the sensation of the moving little form wriggling inside her.

“Ahh... what a wonderful feeling little buggy, mm... I can’t wait to feel you in my stomachs. A pleasure like this is best enjoyed… alone… maybe I should go somewhere more private before the rest of the team arrives so we can have the most of our time together, hmm?”

Starfire says teasingly towards the struggling bulge in her throat as it slowly descends and she feels it squeezed through the tight portions of her esophagus and forced into a freefall, dropping into her first stomach. Standing up from her chair she begins to glimmer with cosmic energy, floating into the air and wisping quickly through the tower making her way to her bedroom.

Patting the surface of her stomach and giggling to herself she opens the door, looking around to make sure none of the other team members are nearby before she heads in, closing and locking the door behind her.

Deep inside her throat Dick looks around helplessly as his limbs are compressed tightly against his body. Unable to move or fight against the current of undulating muscular walls surrounding him, he’s dragged downwards alongside splashing pieces of meat and vegetables, bits of food swallowed alongside him. Cursing himself for attempting such a foolish, selfish adventure in the first place, he braces himself as he feels another rimmed orifice flexing against his feet, clutching his legs tightly and coating his body in a thin layer of strange grease as he’s passed through its grasp.

Falling for a moment in a widely opening chamber beneath into a gaseous and dimly lit space he splashes into a lake of searing fluids. Surfacing quickly and throwing as much of the burning liquid from his body as he can, he climbs atop a nearby floating chunk of potato and looks around the cavernous space.

The walls of Starfire’s stomach pulse and move around him, far off in the distance as a lake sized portion of stew and what he assumes is some sort of stomach acid swirls and sloshes beneath the dome like ceiling. Wiping his brow with a slime covered hand he finds the material of his costume beginning to deteriorate rapidly, being eaten away as he feels his skin beneath become quickly irritated. Clenching his teeth Nightwing racks his brain for a potential way to survive the journey that surely lies ahead of him, within his girlfriend’s overwhelmingly massive, not to mention extraterrestrial, digestion system.

Meanwhile, outside of the gaseous, burning chamber Starfire burps as she settles onto her bedspread. Grabbing at the toned, golden flesh of her stomach she giggles as she feels the tiny being crawling around inside her, running her hand down the surface of her body and feeling at herself enjoy the pleasurable sensations. Laying down against the bed she spreads her limbs out and prepares herself to take full advantage of the free time she’s found herself with for the afternoon and the nostalgic meal she gets to enjoy for the first time since leaving her home world.

Chapter 2 by Mini-Materia
Author's Notes:

Nightwing's descent continues as he passes through the first series of chambers making up Starfire's strange Tamaranean digestion system.

Patting at the surface of her stomach, Starfire laughs, feeling the sloshing sensation of the thick soup she devoured and the faint motion of her tasty little captive moving deep inside her. Within the soupy mess of fluids and bits of food, Dick is jostled roughly by the impact of her massive hand hitting the outside walls.

Trying his best to maintain his balance, he’s thrown from the slippery chunk of food and falls back into the searing sea of stomach fluids and spicy broth. Screaming in shock, he braces himself to be instantly dissolved. However, as he surfaces again, he finds to his relief that only more of his costume has burned off.

Left almost completely nude, with his skin noticeably irritated across his frame, he makes his way towards the stomach walls around him. Wading through the fluids as quickly as he can he throws himself roughly against the soft tissue lining the area.

His body bounces off the rubbery surface and falls back into the burning mire. Picking himself up, he begins launching a series of attacks against it. Striking again and again with precision blows he watches as his potent punches and kicks are easily rebounded by the giving, soft tissue. Back outside of the fleshy prison, Starfire smiles as she feels her prey fighting against its entrapment within her.

“Ooh- I can really feel you fighting in there little buggy, you ARE a fierce little thing aren’t you. How do you like it inside my first stomach? It’s probably the least lethal of my various digestive chambers, so judging from your movements you’ll probably survive this one at least? Mmm… do try to last for me won’t you little buggy? I’m just getting started and I’d like to enjoy you as long as possible…”

Starfire grabs at the mass of her muscular stomach, giggling to herself as she sloshes the contents within her about, kneading at her innards with her fingertips. Finishing her taunting statements she slaps down against her stomach roughly, feeling a burp rumbling up inside her.

The lake of weak stomach acid and soup surrounding Dick quickly becomes a surging whirlpool. The interior walls of the chamber bend inwards at her strokes, and rock violently with her sudden slap. The fluids within are thrown against the far wall, sent splashing like a tidal wave over his tiny body as he’s pulled alongside the pooling fluids downwards.

Momentarily sucked beneath the liquid surface by the change in motion and pressure, he’s unable to do much to defend himself as he’s pelted with bits of food bashing against and breaking over his body. Straining to see within the searing waters, he spies a flexing orifice opening across the bottom of the rounded chamber- pieces of food and bubbling fluid being rapidly sucked through it as air seems to be pushing its way into the waters above.

Swimming furiously away from the pull of the widely yawning orifice beneath him, Nightwing manages to burst through the surface of the sloshing fluid, gasping for a breath of the gaseous air filling the space. Grabbing onto a large piece of carrot passing by to gather himself for a moment, he watches as the open chamber ceiling above him surges.

The soft flesh lining her stomach pulses, rumbling as the gas passing upwards and bubbling up through the fluids rushes towards the closed, quivering tunnel leading upwards to her throat. Seeing his chance, Dick leaps off the bit of carrot and lands onto a chunk of potato jostling atop a rising mass of bubbles from beneath.

Starfire lets out a burp, the burst of warm air rushing out from between her dark lips as she waves a hand in front of her face giggling to herself. “Hehe, excuse me, ah- what a delicious meal…”

An explosion suddenly rocks the space, debris and splattering liquid is tossed upwards as a geyser like formation rises. A huge bubble of gas bursts upwards out of the lower orifice leading deeper inside Star’s internals and rockets out into the quivering stomach, forcing the chunks of food and fluid remaining in the chamber upwards to slam against the roof of the space.

Dick does his best to ride the flinging piece of potato as close as he can to the briefly opening flexing tunnel of her throat above, digging his hands into it until the last minute as the searing acid washes over his body. The compression caused by her casual belch passing through the space blows out his eardrums, disorienting him as he attempts to make the jump into the slickened passageway.

His body is flung out of his control, and he lands hard within the interior of her throat, not as far as he had hoped. He clings desperately against the slippery, flexing tissue of the walls around him, trying to prop himself into the tight space and feeling the entrance slide closed roughly against his left heel.

Trapped in the tunnel within her, his limbs are suddenly crushed against his body as her throat surges closed against him, trying to force the invasive object back downwards, the orifice clutching against his leg pulling his body down through its grasp and feeding him back towards her awaiting stomach. His hands slide over the sheer, fleshy surface surrounding him, unable to find any ample footing or hand holds.

Enjoying the feeling of her body making room for her meal she continues to rub at her body. before suddenly feeling something stuck, wiggling at the base of her throat. Feeling a bulge in her throat at the base of her neck she looks down, surprised and realizing the odd feeling must be her little friend. Pushing her fingers against the surface of the bulge within her throat, she taps at it, continuing to laugh as she slowly pushes down against her flesh, crushing the movement of the tiny thing back down into her stomach.

“Now, little buggy, there’s no way out for you anymore… Well unless you somehow survive all the way through the inside of my body. But I doubt you’ll make it that far- although I almost hope you do…”

Starfire says loud enough for her little food friend to hear, rubbing her hands down her throat and over the bouncing forms of her breasts to caress her stomach once more.

Dick feels a rough impact hit against the rubbery wall smushing against him. Before he can react, the impression follows its way downwards, pushing against him and dragging him downwards into the slippery grasp of the orifice beneath him. Sucked through the opening at the base of her esophagus he’s tossed down into the open space within her stomach once more, falling the distance towards the now shallow water lining it’s basin like bottom.

Dick hits the bouncy surface battered and bruised, winded he rolls into the sloshing fluids unable to fight against the current pulling him downwards. Flailing his arms and legs he watches in now active terror as he spins alongside the remaining fluids into the draining chamber’s widely open maw at its base. Looking downwards he sees the torrent of liquid spilling into a steep, cavernous dark passage, what would normally be the entrance to the intestines for a normal human. However, with Starfire’s strangely alien biology, he had no idea what to expect past this point.

Holding his breath before being pulled entirely into the sloshing waterfall alongside the final larger chunks of food surrounding him, Nightwing closes his eyes and pulls his arms close to his body in a traditional diver’s pose. Unwilling to die like a squirming bit of Star’s last meal, he steels himself, determined to survive the journey through his colossal lover’s body.

Feeling his own stomach surge upwards, Dick falls an unknown distance downwards in the darkened tunnel like space, freefalling alongside the cascading fluids surrounding him. Through his burning eyes he sees a dim light rushing towards him from below, a sparkling space opening up beneath him as if it was filled with stars.

The lights wiggle and move in the new chamber, lining the walls atop oddly moving fronds of fleshy material extending inwards. He lands atop the fronds and sees that much of the other surviving bits of food material and fluid has already settled throughout the area. The strange flesh bulbs cushion his impact, their bouncy surfaces being soft to the touch, their tips glowing with an odd bioluminescence akin to the green hue exhibited when Star uses her energy powers.

Standing in the waist deep mass of moving soft, fleshy glowing fronds Dick finds an otherworldly moment of respite, taking a moment to look upwards and around himself at the astrodome like space normally unseen within Starfire’s body.

Starfire feels the pleasurable sensation of her tiny morsel reaching the interior of her second stomach section. His movements against the soft tasting fronds inside her sending shivers throughout her body as her right-hand traces its way down the surface of her belly making its way downwards towards her womanhood.

“I can feel you inside me little buggy- mmm… it feels good you know. Don’t you want me to feel good, little bug? You want to make me feel good, don’t you? I can taste you- feel you, touching me, down in there. You’re so TASTY little bug… I’m so glad you’re all mine now, you know… I can’t wait to feel you deeper inside me. You get to be closer to me than anything or anyone ever gets to be, you get to become part of me…”

The muffled, but echoing sound of Starfire’s voice carries around Dick’s tiny form within her massive body.

The unnatural movement of the glowing flesh bulbs looking like a slowly dancing set of starry constellations spreading above and around him. The situation might be terrible, but he couldn’t help being momentarily overtaken by the strange solace and beauty within the space.

Running his hands over the dancing fronds around him he thinks again for a moment, that Star is really like a true “Cosmic Goddess” compared to his miniscule form at this size, overwhelming and terrifying, and strangely arousing.

Shaking his head he clears his throat, realizing the gaseous air within the space is burning his throat and eyes. What was happening to him, he grasped at the sides of his head, realizing he was wasting time. Questioning his judgement for a moment, he racks his brain for the near hallucinogenic experience he was starting to feel- was it possible there was some kind of pheromonic effect within her body?

His thoughts are quickly interrupted however as one of the nearby fronds begins to bulge upwards, glimmering brightly and beginning to flash. He stares towards it, bracing himself as it starts to violently spray a glowing fluid into the space, arcing forward out of it and splashing down onto a chunk of meat carried along the surface of the other moving fronds.

The shimmering fluid splashes down against the meat, and a burst of steam rushes outwards as the material sizzles, melting into a congealed brown mess that passes downwards through the wiggling fronds. Looking around in horror at the glimmering chamber of now rapidly wiggling fronds Dick curses to himself, and watches as multiple other bulbs begin to flash, glimmering as they start to spray the highly caustic glowing acid into the space.

“Ah- Are you still moving around in there little buggy- Oh… was that you being dissolved? Mmm… it tasted like meat whatever it was… No? Is that you crawling up the walls, hmm? Oh, I hope so little buggy, if you fall into that stomach acid, you’re going to become nutrients for my body so quickly I won’t even be able to fully enjoy you… but it would still feel pretty good…”

Starfire begins to stroke her fingertips over the surface of her panties, reaching under her skirt to start rubbing at herself in response to the arousing feelings building inside her. The deeper regions of the Tamaranean digestive system are lined with increasingly sensitive nerve endings, all linking directly to pleasure centers throughout the brain.

The fervent movements of the tiny thing striving to survive within her acted as a potent aphrodisiac, and she found her sex becoming slickened and swollen quicker than she had experienced in many cycles.

Leaping into the air to avoid the rapidly pooling glowing fluids, he grasps onto one of the still dormant bulbs and begins pulling himself up the wall of the cavernous, moving space using them as wiggling hand holds. “If I don’t stay out of this stuff, I’m dead for sure-“ He says to himself, trying to keep his wits about him as he swings himself across the space. Jumping, he avoids a rapidly pulsing frond beginning to jostle eagerly beside him.

The chamber fills with arcing sprays of green, radiating liquid, quickly starting to form a lake of searing acid and filling the air with the burning gaseous effects of its presence. Dick coughs, trying his best to keep up his movements, using his athletic training to gymnastically hurl himself under, over, and around the space- dodging the fatal bursts of acid spraying out of the walls, floor, and ceiling.

The continued movement and burning sensation filling his lungs and throat begins to take its toll on him soon enough though, and he feels his stamina waning. Looking down into the glimmering sea forming through the bottom of the chamber, he sees that most of the remaining food is dissolving into a sludge disappearing into the sloshing mess.

The fronds lining the tissue walls of the space jiggle eagerly as the acid seems to begin draining into the surface itself, releasing a series of light pulses once more in a different order and no longer spraying the caustic acid into the space. Dick holds tight on the high wiggling fronds along the ceiling, waiting for the space to entirely drain of the deadly acid before letting his body relax slightly.

Seeing that the space seems emptied of the burning fluids, Dick drops down cautiously into the now relaxed and no longer wiggling soft fronds. Taking a moment to assess the surroundings he sighs to himself, relieved at surviving the apparent immediate danger.

Outside the space, Starfire licks her lips, still enjoying the flavor passing through her body and fresh within her mouth from the meal. Leaning over the side of her bed she reaches beneath it, jostling around throughout the items underneath until she grasps the shape of a rigid jiggling shaft.

“Aha- there it is, come here my little helper. Since Dick isn’t here, you’ll have to help satisfy my other lips, alright?” Star says as she pulls out the large rubbery mass of a shining purple dildo.

The vibration of Starfire’s voice carries throughout her body, echoing down within her and resounding in the shuddering fleshy pocket surrounding Nightwing. He readies himself, knowing what’s coming next from the sheer tone of her voice, and the arousal he knows carries behind it. The strange fleshy fronds coating the walls and floor of the area suddenly begin to swell, and Dick struggles to acrobatically avoid the rapidly tightening space around him.

Forced to bounce and bound from surface of one swelling mass to another, he watches in horror as the space continues to dwindle, the walls closing in around him as the fronds become indistinguishable from one another. The dim, violet flesh issues inward, swallowing him and crushing his tiny form in it’s pillowy grasp. Dick sucks in a final breath of the rancid air dispersed within the space as the pressure wraps around him, feeling his limbs crushed against his body as he’s fed across the quivering, greasy flesh.

The remnants of the caustic fluids held within the spongey flesh burns at his skin, and he’s forced to tightly close his eyes and mouth as he’s forced through the tight opening of an unseen orifice. Past the layers of flesh and tissue crushing against his miniscule form, Starfire shifts herself atop the velvet surface of her bedspread. Pulling down her panties, she thrusts her ass and womanhood upwards and pushes her stomach down against the covers.

Feeling the motion inside her she rubs at herself, enjoying the increased sensation of her little buggy being pulled through the wet tunnels within her body. “Mmm- you’re so delicious little snack, I can feel you- I can feel you sliding into the third chamber of my stomachs now… I hope you’re ready for a crushing defeat… I doubt you’ll- Ahh-“

Star’s speech is interrupted for a moment as she girlishly moans and gasps, overtaken by pleasure as Dick’s tiny body is pulled fully into the next interior space. Covered in a thick layer of the grease from the tight orifice passing his body through it’s grasp he drops onto a hardened, leathery surface. This space is filled with a pitch-black darkness, the odd bioluminescence present through the tissue of Starfire’s massive body lacking in this oddly tough feeling, and dry space.

The air is dense with a thick gaseous substance, and as Dick attempts to stand he finds he’s unable to shed himself of the rapidly thickening and almost gelatinous greasy substance that coated his body on his way into he space. Clutching at his face he does his best to uncover his mouth and nose, and as much of his face as possible, sacrificing his hands to a thickened layer of the goop as it begins to cling roughly to his body.

Feeling weighed down by the otherworldly slime, he falls to his knees, feeling the taut, muscular flesh beneath him quiver in response. Panicked and not knowing what to expect, Dick braces himself for an unseen attack coming from any direction in the darkness. Even in a state of desperation, his razor-sharp instincts hardened by years of training still kick in.

Yet, he’s still unable to respond in order to appropriately do anything to defend himself. The very floor of the slick, fleshy cavern encasing him surges upwards, smashing him against the taut, muscular ceiling above him. Starfire pushes the tip of the sex toy up against her lower lips and drags it across their slickened surface before shoving it roughly into herself.

Breathing in deeply as she enjoys the feeling of the cold rubbery form being swallowed into her sex, she gyrates herself against it in her hands. Her breasts and stomach are forced down against the bed and the space surrounding Nightwing tightens even more as she pushes into herself violently. Deeper inside her body, his tiny body is winded, stuck against the fleshy roof of the space by the force of the blow.

Before he can recover completely the walls of the space constrict against him once more, smashing him within as they tighten onto him, crushing him again. Starfire continues to ram the dildo into herself. Overtaken by arousal at this point, she breathes heavily atop her bed in the empty tower- enjoying the multiple fronts of stimulation as she pleasures herself.

The crushing motions of her third stomach continue to attempt to grind the resilient bit of food down inside her. Dick is slammed against the thick, rubbery walls as they close around him, the wind repeatedly knocked from body as one of his arms is broken by the violent constrictions pinching it between the folding, massive fleshy masses.

Overwhelmed by the painful shock of the experience, and the lack of oxygen as his breath is repeatedly crushed from his lungs, he drifts into unconsciousness. Launched roughly against the wall, his tiny body bounces as the surging world around him fades from perception. Starfire continues to thrust the toy in and out of her now glistening sex, unaware of the movements of her tiny plaything within her belly ceasing for the moment. 

Chapter 3 by Mini-Materia

Nightwing awakens to the sensation of his body being carried forward, the motion of strange rubbery surfaces pressing against his battered frame pushing him onward. Coated in various levels of dried and still sticky fluids from Starfire’s digestive tract, his costume hangs from him in tatters, his exposed flesh singed and irritated.

Dazed, he tries to raise his head, fighting the urge to give in to the aches throughout his body and what he assumes to be a concussion sending waves of pain throughout his skull. Looking around through his still stinging eyes, he views a shimmering sight spanning around himself, as if looking into a starry night sky.

Light pulses through the moving darkness around his slowly drifting body, focusing into emerald-colored pinpricks and casting over the undulating darkly colored tissue lining the tunnel he’s being carried down. As he’s pushed forward by oddly flexing soft fronds of flesh carrying him from below, partially submerged in a mildly stinging fluid flowing alongside him- he takes a moment to simply breathe the musky air filling the dim space and appreciate the otherworldly view.

Allowing his tired muscles to rest for a moment he marvels at the pulsating glowing walls of tissue moving past, the entire tunnel occasionally constricting smaller around his body before opening wide to pass him further into the massive alien girl’s digestive tract. Even in his state of painful desperation searching his mind for a possible way to survive, Dick couldn’t help but think the entire thing was somehow beautiful.

The fact that such a wonderous environment had been lying within his lover’s body which he thought he knew so well clawed at his mind in a way that he wasn’t able to explain- begging his consciousness to question whether or not it was even worth fighting against the inevitable.

Maybe, the odd thoughts creeping into his brain insisted, maybe this is where he belonged. Being Starfire’s food and dying to satisfy her desires, to be broken down to become part of her near divine body, maybe this was simply his destiny.

Shaking his head Dick attempts to fight the strange impulse to give in and sacrifice himself to the titanic form of his girlfriend as he hears the groaning sounds of her intestinal tract rumble through the flesh around him. Raising his hands and sitting up slightly on the flowing carpet of fleshy bulbs, he wipes at his face- staring at the purplish stinging liquid covering his body- could there be some sort of hallucinogenic or intoxicating property of the Tamaranean digestive fluids.

What if Starfire’s stomachs weren’t only slowly breaking down his body, but also dissolving what remains of his very mind? Finding his thoughts hazy enough as it is, Dick steels himself as he had been trained for such situations and attempts to focus only on a means of survival- fighting back the inexplicable sensation of futility and borderline irresistible arousal coursing through his blood.

The glimmering, flowing tunnel-like stomach acts as a temporary reprieve, and by the time it’s pulsing surface leads towards another downward facing rippling orifice, Nightwing had managed to pull himself together enough to take stock of his remaining supplies and tend to any of the wounds he was capable of mending in these conditions.

Bracing himself on the good side of his body, as one of his arms and a portion of his ribs seemed at least sprained- if not broken, he prepares himself to be pushed against the flexing wrinkled mass of the portal leading further into the slimy cavernous space within Star’s next digestive chamber.

The sight that unfolds before his eyes however is shocking in more ways than one. As the dripping lips of the orifice shift open, allowing a portion of the viscous fluids and Dick’s tiny body to fall into the larger chamber beyond- he’s greeted by an overwhelming sight.

Within a large, open, dome shaped chamber a huge, ball of flesh- some sort of alien organ, sits suspended by various strands of webbing like tissue over a lake of churning fluids. Finding himself falling alongside the spilling fluids down towards the moving liquid below, he watches as the oddly shaped fleshy orb pulses, brightly filling the room with the plasma light that emits during Starfire’s attacks.

When the motion of the organ reaches it’s crescendo, a blast of arcing green plasma lightning splinters throughout the chamber, dancing throughout the surface of the webbing holding it in place and casting off along the walls and into the splashing fluids below. Nightwing’s eyes widen as he sees the deadly blasts of electrical energy surging across and throughout the chamber around him and realizes that the digestive fluids beneath him are likely highly electrified through their contact with this apparent biological generator dominating the space.

Unable to do anything to stop his descent immediately he braces himself to splash down into the shallow liquid, screaming in agony as the rippling wave of electricity pulses through him wracking his muscles with agony. His breathing disrupted and vision spinning he falls into the momentarily inert fluids, feeling them splash over his body as he hits a more solid fleshy surface making up the floor and insulating lining of the chamber.

Suddenly the entire space shifts, rocked by some sort of impact as a slapping sound echoes throughout the body imprisoning him. The sound of Starfire’s girlishly giggling laughter fills the space as her voice, somewhat muffled can be heard speaking towards her stomach and the tiny captive within.

“Oh! I see someone is still alive in there, huh? It’s been awhile I thought the crushing stomach might have ended your little quest tiny buggy. I can feel you down in my power center, how do you like the view in there, it must look pretty crazy to something as puny as you…”

Another explosive slapping impact resounds throughout the space, jostling the pulsing organ hanging overhead and causing it to burst with another surge of emerald energy, crackling throughout the space and carrying up through the liquid and Nightwing’s legs electrocuting him painfully and dropping him back to his knees.

Left panting and holding himself above the fluid across the floor he’s unable to do much more than listen in agony as Starfire’s voice continues to taunt him from every direction, resounding through the space.

“Hehe, I don’t know if that means you’re lucky, or extremely unlucky. Living little things like you don’t usually make it this far…mmm almost aren’t supposed to make it this far- you sure are a determined snack aren’t you? It’s too bad though, the power center is a very important part of the Tamaranean digestive tract, you know- and like most important things it’s naturally very well protected.”

The sound of Starfire’s voice is overwhelmed for a moment by the sound of something large splashing into the fluid across the chamber, the motion of the huge form being obscured from Dick’s panicked view slightly by the flexing mass hanging throughout the center of the room. The fluids around him splash up around his legs and waist, as the water volume is displaced by an unknown creature making its way across the floor of the chamber towards him.

Lightning cascades off the surface of the orb of flesh overhead once more, brightening the space enough to reveal the glistening mass of a pale, slithering alien beast. The terrible creature resembled some sort of eyeless lizard, or perhaps more like a skink or worm- it’s long segmented body mostly featureless and fleshy save for a striking pattern and a few occasional limbs jutting out from its side. It chaotically flexes the vestigial looking taloned hands, propelling itself forward as it undulates it’s snake like body.

It’s head splits open wide revealing an expanding mouth filled with needle like teeth and a eagerly grasping maw snapping at the space in front of itself while it emits a shrill, horrible screech. Apparently sensing his presence in the easily disturbed chamber, it rushes, visionless towards his position as the electricity crackles over its body ineffectively.

His eyes widening, Nightwing quickly reacts, assessing the situation and realizing he’s doomed if he doesn’t move before the next wave of lightning shocks his body, rendering him motionless in the creature’s path.

“Uh oh little buggy, it feels like my tummy guardian found you! Mmm, it’s rare that it gets any tiny snacks of it’s own, it’s probably so excited! Oohh~ The feeling of both of you squirming around in there is- is-“

The voice of the massive girl resounds around the chamber again while the creature charges, fading out as it’s replaced by the sound of Starfire moaning in pleasure once more, the walls of the space shifting rhythmically as she starts to pleasure herself again.

Acting quickly Dick hurls a length of cable from one of his intact utility belt compartments up towards the chaotic webbing crossing throughout the open air of the room above. Swiftly hurling himself into the air with the motion of the grappling line swing, he manages to avoid the careening mass of the guardian’s body as it slams its shifting head into the shallow water where he was standing a moment before.

Whipping through the air, he sees the fleshy orb in the center of the room begin to pulse once again, knowing in a few seconds it’s going to release another painful blast of electricity throughout the chamber.

“There’s nowhere safe, no matter where I land- the damn electricity is passing throughout the walls, the floor, the webbing- everything… wait… unless…” he thinks to himself rapidly assessing the situation.

Looking down as he lines up a second grappling swing, Dick stares at the confused flexing mass of the creature’s back while it shifts throughout the fluids searching for its prey. It’s long body ends in a slithering mass of tails or some sort of tentacles- but the back of it’s head and shoulders looks like a large enough space to potentially mount the beast if he’s able to land the jump.

It’s an insane idea but looking around it seems to be the only option he has to not only avoid the shocking blasts of plasma energy- but also to potentially combat the beast itself. Gritting his teeth Dick lets go of the line, hurling himself into the air above the slithering beast as it rears up. Lightning blasts across the fleshy walls around them, illuminating the chamber as he arcs expertly through the air- his years of acrobatic training suiting the task well as he lands roughly onto the creature’s back.

The walls of the stomach around them continue to surge inwards and outwards as Starfire’s body is rocked with pleasure from the motions taking place within her, and as she slides the length of the rubbery sex toy into and out of her womanhood. The beast rears back, shrieking with surprise at the sudden sensation of the tiny man wrapping his legs around it’s squishy neck and grabbing at the sides of it’s head.

Nightwing sees the slits of it’s gills fluttering open and spewing a burst of rancid hot air over his arms and instinctively shoves his fingers into the closing fleshy vents to sturdy his grasp and exploit the potential weak point. The creature reacts violently, sloshing itself down into the fluids below and rolling across the ground as Dick fights to hold on, being bashed against the ground and crushed under the weight of the beast’s rubbery flesh.

As it rears up again, grasping with its small arms across it’s own body to tear at him with it’s talons, he feels it shred into the surface of his leg. The attack sprays warm blood over the beast’s pale back and down its side to mingle with the churning liquids beneath their struggle. Screaming in rage at the ludicrous situation, Dick reaches onto his side and brandishes an expanding spare weapon- shoving the metallic length of the polearm down into the soft innards of the creature’s rapidly fluttering gills.

He feels the tool push forward, cutting through soft flesh and hitting true within, sticking into some organ or tissue inside the beast. It shudders forward, slamming itself into the wall of the space as another blast of electricity passes throughout the space, lighting the floor with an incandescent glow.

The wiggling mass of the monster writhes beneath Nightwings mounted body, as he stands upright to grip the staff and push it deeper into the gills, shoving it into the flesh inside. Black blood sprays out of the desperately gasping slits as the beast slams itself against the floor and walls and he has to hold fast to the weapon as the greasy ichor spills over his arms and face.

Hurling itself backwards, the creature throws Dick from it’s back and sends him slamming into the hard flesh of the chamber wall, hitting his back and head roughly. He falls dazed into the fluids across the floor of the chamber while the creature howls in agony, writhing in pain for a moment before slithering off towards the wall and climbing into an appearing orifice.

It’s whipping tentacle-like tails disappear from view like a slurped-up noodle as the entrance closes behind it, the monster fleeing with its wounds and leaving the difficult prey behind. Dick’s wounded form is left staring in exhaustion as the chamber bursts with colorful lightning once more, surging through his frame painfully.

Electrified and laying in the liquid gathered on the chamber basin, he feels his body shudder violently while he still breathes in mental relief at the passing momentary danger of the creature. Feeling the dire instance has passed enough for his adrenaline to subside, he quickly loses consciousness again.

Starfire gasps, feeling herself being brought to orgasm by the rough motions within her body and the rhythmic movement of the sex toy between her legs. Tightening herself she clenches her thighs over the device and shudders as she feels the seminal fluids spray out from within her.

Feeling the movement inside her suddenly cease, she sits panting atop her bedsheets, letting the toy slide out of her and bringing her still slippery fingers up to caress at the surface of her torso. Tracing her fingers down across her digestive tract she jostles her belly slightly, looking down towards it somewhat disappointed.

“Awh- I hope that wasn’t it for you little buggy… I wonder if the tummy guardian got you, hmm… You better start moving again in there, you’ve still got so much to go, and I was sooo looking forward to feeling you in the deepest parts of my body… Oh well… I’m a bit sleepy after the snacks and the… well… you know. I’m going to take a nap for a bit, so- good luck in there little bug!”

The sound of Starfire’s voice passing through the thick walls of flesh surrounding him washes over Nightwing's dazed consciousness, laying on the slowly flexing flesh of the floor of the chamber. Unable to move or even fully comprehend his surroundings as the fluids begin to slowly drain through a wide orifice opening in the center of the basin like base of the stomach.

Carried alongside the slippery mess he’s passed over the ribbed surface of the open rim and dropped into the next portion of Starfire’s internals. Meanwhile, the gold skinned Goddess, tired from her meal and masturbation, stretches herself out and begins to fall asleep upon their bed.

Chapter 4 by Mini-Materia
Author's Notes:

(The LONG AWAITED Final Chapter)

(I'm not even sure what kind of content warning to place on this- heavy graphic content warning? Reader beware- you're in for a scare??)

Sailing downwards through a narrow and sticky surfaced chute Dick’s mind spins in a state of shock. His tiny body bounces against the sides of the tunnel as he falls twirling his battered torso and limbs chaotically. Descending, limp and helpless with the wear of the previous chambers exhausting his strength he’s unable to defend himself as he rapidly approaches the curving end of the corridor. His form lands with a rough splash into a puddle of fluids gathered where the chute exits into a larger, open area.

Tumbling with the forward motion carrying him from above he lets his body sprawl out against the wet, giving surface beneath him. Panting with a mixture of adrenaline, survival instincts, and arousal still coursing through his mind he lays there for a moment in the dimness deep within his lover’s body. The vibration and distant sounds of her now calm, regular breathing and the gurgling movements of her massive organs and bodily fluids surrounding him through the thick flesh lining her digestive tract now cut off the outside world entirely.

He attempts to collect himself, his mind still having trouble grasping the dire situation. The sudden threat to his mortality he finds himself in now, as nothing more than a piece of food, a swallowed object at the mercy of his girlfriend’s digestive system. The inside of her body was more alien than he could have possibly imagined. Painfully sitting up and grasping at his broken bones, he regretted now more than ever refusing Bruce’s repeated urging to allow more proper scanning of Tamaranean biology using the Bat-Computer.

For the first time in years, looking around the pulsating and faintly glowing walls of the flesh and tissue imprisoning him, the man who calls himself Nightwing began to experience a tinge of true fear. Standing up on sprained and likely fractured legs, he pushes himself to investigate the flexing dome shaped room, his brain still straining itself to think of any way out of this situation, or a method he could use to potentially survive.

At the far side of the downward slanting space another odd portal-like orifice quivers, allowing the fluids running from above to flow through it as they drain across the sticky floor. The chute behind him leading back upwards is far too slippery to possibly try to begin to re-ascend throughout Star’s body- plus it would be futile anyways remembering the multiple chambers he’d passed through on the way here.

The terror gripping at the edges of his mind and sanity begins to penetrate deeper as he realizes the ONLY logical chance he has now that she failed to notice him and has fallen asleep... is to somehow get the rest of the way through her unknown, and so far horrifically dangerous, digestive tract. Limping on one mostly shattered leg and grasping at his broken body he begins to slowly move towards the odd portal, urging himself forward.

As Dick approaches the dripping, dangling fronds covering the opening like draping strands of beads a thick moisture and familiar aroma fills the air issuing out from the space within. Feeling the wet essence settle across his skin and start to fill his senses he feels a slight tingle passing through his nerves, as if the mist-like substance is having some chemical effect on his body. He takes a moment before pushing forward to inhale the odd vapor, testing it’s scent against his memory of various substances or aromas trying to place the familiar quality it seems to have.

He breathes it in deeply and feels the odd tingle filling his lungs and throat- sinking into the tissue within. The sensation is alarming but it brings with it a relieving quality which seems to wash the ever-present pain from his limbs, numbing his form in a pleasant, gentle way. The sweet, somewhat earthy and musk like scent seems just at the edge of his memory. A somewhat intense but not altogether unpleasant smell, it takes him a few moments before he’s able to place it.

Feeling himself drawn forward, his now numb legs moving as if driven by some impulse within his body, his arms reaching to part the draping fleshy strands blocking the portal before him. The thick mist issuing from within billows out over his tiny form, and his eyes widen as he finally recognizes the scent. It was HER- Starfire- her scent, the smell of her sweat and body mixed with the aroma of her sexual fluids. A cascading mixture of the aroma of her womanhood, her ass, her perspiration, and the fluids from deeper within her body more intense than he had ever experienced before.

As the curtains part and the glimmering space within is revealed it thickens the air around him almost to the extent of being difficult to breath, the hot and wet substance coating his body and insides- seeping into his very being. The sounds of her gentle breathing and rumbling motions of the other portions of her digestive system still vibrate the area around him as her gigantic form slumbers.

Dick realizes too late the effect the thickly scented mist is having on his body, though he’s able to recognize it thanks to his studies and training, the chemical stimulation wrapping it’s way around his brain and beginning to course through his body like a drug. He’d experienced things like this before when facing down targets like Poison Ivy, although never this intense- this immediate and potent. Pheromones, the mist washing around and throughout his mind and body was the pure and complete essence of Starfire’s alien body’s pheromones.

The presence was all-powerful, all encompassing, he found his thoughts filling with images of Star- her smiling beautiful face, her gorgeous body flexing before his vision yet just out of reach. Stumbling forward he moves through the sticky fronds and into the interior of the glowing chamber, into the pulsing light surging through the thick mist flowing through the room. The sound of her breathing grew ever louder, the movements and soft moans of her massive body filling his mind and compelling him forward.

He feels his body filled with an irresistible need to come to her, to give himself to the titanic body of the goddess like form which swallowed him. He steps forward again onto the wet floor of the mist filled gloomy space, the warm, pulsing light emitting from the huge emerald colored fleshy bulb in the center of the chamber seemingly urging him deeper. Shaking his head he attempts to fight off the impulses and thoughts digging their way into the core of his brain, reeling in confusion as he starts to feel his member thickening in arousal in response the enveloping scents beneath what remains of his costume.

Her words and the sound of her voice seem to echo around him in the dripping chamber, the walls moving as if with her breathing as her teasing lines drift through his mind.

“You’re so TASTY little bug… I’m so glad you’re all mine now, you know… I can’t wait to feel you deeper inside me. You get to be closer to me than anything or anyone ever gets to be, you get to become... part of me…”

Stumbling forward as the words pass through and shaking his head trying to regain his swirling vision within the clouded space he finds himself standing before the massive, glimmering orb protruding from the floor. He tries to scream or shout out but finds that he’s unable, only managing to form a series of moaning, slobbering sounds with his mouth. His hands shoot forward driven by the instinctual impulse overcoming his tiny body, grasping towards the orb.

Unable to resist, he feels his body driven helplessly like the fly is urged to the sweet nectar of the carnivorous plant that feeds upon it. As his hands press against the giving surface of the warm, sticky bulb it emits a brighter burst of light throughout the area. A surge of glimmering essence fills the veins beneath the fleshy walls surrounding him, illuminating the misty space and revealing the surface of the walls around him.

The sound of her body seems to grow louder, the gurgling rushing fluids throughout her and the rumbling vibration of her breath and digestion now rising to the level of even making cognizant thoughts difficult. The walls and floor of the chamber surrounding him flex and move with the vague outlines of larger forms, around the size of himself grasped tightly against the surface and seemingly merging into the flesh encompassing them. Tendrils of this chamber’s tissue and flesh, Starfire’s final stomach, grasp tightly against the seemingly still living forms of a few writhing, small, mostly insectoid looking creatures.

The limbs and bodies of the other creatures are wrapped tightly in the flesh surrounding them and at a few points on their forms it can be seen fusing into their very being. The strange tendrils seemingly pumping with unseen fluids in some sort of symbiotic exchange between their tiny bodies and Starfire’s massive body. The forms of the creatures twitch and move periodically beneath their encasement, showing fluttering efforts of fighting against the binds which hold them before giving into it again in what looks like a state of restless sleep or intoxication.

The vision of horror fades as quickly as it appeared, the dim mist surrounding him in the dark space again as the pulse of brightness from the central orb dies down again. Stunned from the sight surrounding him and unable to form a complete thought under the influence of the strange pheromones flowing over him- Dick watches helplessly as grasping tendrils begin to penetrate the mist around him grabbing at his limbs and body.

He feels the slimy, warm motion wrap across his arms and legs tightly constricting against his flesh. Trying to fight against it he finds himself only able to weakly shift and move his limbs and watches as they’re pulled away from his body as he tries to fight against the fleshy tentacles holding him. His mind dances with images of Star’s body, her scent and taste filling his senses more intensely than any love-making session he’d ever experienced with her. It was as if he could feel her touch, the sensation of her thick, athletic body pressing against him, holding him as he’s lifted into the air by the tendrils pulling him upwards.

Hovering in mid air in the center of the chamber, suspended by the tendrils coming from the unseen, mist covered surfaces around him he floats for a moment above the glimmering orb. It’s strange light issues over him, a small crackle of the plasma like energy Star’s body emits arcing from the bulb-like growth and passing through his body with an electricity like sensation. He watches as the green energy passes into him and throughout the tendrils holding him, held in place for a moment before it begins to lift him higher.

Pulled towards the ceiling of the chamber he feels his back pushed against it firmly as the tendrils wrap around his arms and legs. The strange tissue courses over his torso like a dozen grasping limbs, holding him in place above the glowing ball beneath him, leaving him to stare towards it and the penetrating visions cast into his mind of Starfire’s beautiful body issued from it. He felt overwhelmed with arousal and emotion, tears welling in his eyes as his mind struggled to make sense of what was happening.

The warm, wet sensation of another, thicker grasping length of tissue begins to snake it’s way over his legs and he feels it’s hot orifice start to suckle at and grab over the surface of his crotch. His erect member twitches in response to the stimulus and he feels the moist sensation of the tendril wrapping over his pelvis and opening to begin swallowing his cock into it’s wet mouth. He gasps in shock as the remains of his costume are shorn away by the rough motions of the grasping tentacles manipulating his tiny form and as they begin forcing themselves over his erection and various erogenous zones of his body.

He tries to scream again, using his last bit of sanity to fight against the vicious effect of the mind altering pheromones driving him to give himself to this surely superior, massive body, to become part of something greater than his minuscule self. While he lets out another moaning gurgling sound, a squirming tendril slaps against the side of his face, wrapping around his head and grasping it tightly as it’s wiggling tip pushes it’s way into his mouth.

The slimy mass spreads his lips wide and forces it’s way towards his throat as he coughs and gags, his body struggling and squirming against the grasp of the extraterrestial organ holding him in place as it’s process begins. His body reacts but the stimulation of the mist, fluids and light covering him stifle his reaction, urging him into a state of relaxation and acceptance. All he can think as the fleshy length pushes it’s way into his throat and extends membranes into his stomach and lungs is how much it tastes like her, like Starfire. It’s as if he’s suckling on a part of her body, her breasts, her womanhood, or soft fingers or toes filling his mouth as if he’s making intimate love to her.

The tendril begins to pump oxygen into his lungs, keeping him breathing, and starts to share nutrients with his body, feeding him intravenously to keep his body alive to serve it’s function. Meanwhile, the thick tendril pushing up between his legs swallows his throbbing shaft into itself entirely, pumping at the surface of his sensitive, chemically aroused member and sucking roughly at it urging him physically to give himself to it.

Taken in by the visions and sensations, it all slowly becomes too much for Dick, hardly even able to remember his name or who he is at this point as Starfire’s body wraps him tightly in it’s embrace, feeding him and servicing him. He begins to rock instinctively with the sucking motion against his manhood, his body writhing slightly like the other insects lining the walls of the chamber surrounding him.

The vision and sensation of the wet tendril pressing against his face and into his mouth is slowly replaced by the endless hallucination of Starfire’s pushing her hot, wet womanhood and ass down against his face, giggling as she forces him to service her, drinking deep of her essence. With a quivering thrust, Dick gives in, spilling his seed into the awaiting tendril feeding off his lower body and giving it to Starfire’s massive body which eagerly takes his fluids into itself.

The orb in the center of the room glows brightly again as it’s completed it’s task. Dick begins to merge deeper into the flesh of the ceiling above it, his twitching body being continually milked by the tendrils holding it and place and feeding him basic nutrients and fluids from her giant body so it can continue to drain him.

A few minutes later the pleasant sensation deep within her body wakes Starfire from her slumber in a state of stimulated arousal. She sits up, yawning and stretching her nude, golden body and letting out a small burp before patting her stomach with a giggle. The pleasure center deep within her stomachs had finally found it’s tiny prize it seemed, and she could feel it throughout her lower body as the sense of the tiny thing within her being sapped brought an aphrodisiac like effect to her.

She brings a finger to her mouth, now able to again savor the taste of her delicious little morsel again, in a deeper way. Licking her lips she moans in satisfaction, feeling herself already wet down between her legs as her little helper had already taken effect. Caressing her breasts and body and laying against the bed intoxicated by the arousing sensation she moves her tongue throughout her mouth reflexively tasting at the essence of the being inside her. She knows the pleasure organ has already started to milk the fluids from within whatever it is, but he finds the taste somewhat familiar yet can’t seem to place it.

Feeling the tiny body quivering inside her and release itself to her again, she’s offered another fresh taste and as she savors it for a moment she suddenly realizes the flavor and scent. As she realizes what it is, she smiles and blushes to herself, focusing on how good it feels. Patting at her stomach and looking satisfied she speaks towards the likely unconscious inhabitant of her insides happily.

“Oh, little buggy, I’m so glad to have you in there to help me now, you’re even better than I could have hoped for. Not only did you put up enough of a fight to make it all the way to where I needed you, but your flavor- it’s so good! You taste just like Dick!”

The slaps against her own body cause the area to rumble and shake inside her, jostling the tiny trapped inhabitants of her insides and his semi-conscious form. Her voice sounds far away and muffled, yet all around him at the same time and the sound of his name is unfamiliar and alien seeming as if it does not actually refer to him, or what he is anymore.

“Hehe, what a perfect little helper you’re going to be, and how hilarious- I can’t wait to tell him later!”

Failing to think about the obvious circumstances or even remember that Nightwing had been shrunken earlier in the week in her state of exhaustion after the day’s mission, her antics and her overwhelming arousal- Starfire simply rolls across the bed. Happily smiling to herself with thoughts of Dick’s hot, muscular body filling her mind, she lets her fingertips drift down her body towards herself and starts to pleasure herself again.

Stimulated by the movements and pumping motions of Nightwing’s tiny body is sucked and grasped deep within her, she moves her fingers against her sex. She pushes them into herself alongside the sensation until she climaxes again, and again. Her body convulsing and sweating against the bed sheets, she finally falls back to sleep.

Deep within her Dick’s body falls in and out of unconscious as he’s stimulated to orgasm over and over again in between brief breaks where his body is fed and allowed to recover. His waking and dreaming sight is filled with visions of Starfire’s beautiful form, her body, which he is now unable to distinguish from his own, unaware of who or what he even is.

Everything he is, or ever was, his very body and mind are now simply part of her massive frame, part of her body’s system. As far as he could tell, or remember, he simply exists to fulfill his purpose- his body merely a part, a portion of an organ system used to enhance her sensations of pleasure.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11420