- Text Size +

His stomach rumbling from hunger, Dick Grayson gazed up at the sheer surface of the massive ceramic bowl sitting nearby on the countertop. Looking at his own diminutive form, barely an inch tall, standing beside the huge utensils and dish sitting on the high counter- he sighs deeply to himself. Running a finger through his short, dark hair he marveled at the fact that he was even able to make it up here. Scaling the counter had been like climbing the side of a skyscraper, leaving him slightly winded.

It had been almost a week now since a rogue spell cast in the midst of battle had seared a strange mark into his back, striking him unaware and unable to dodge. The team managed to recover him after the rest of the targets had been cleared, but even with Zatanna’s help they had been unable to find a way to reverse the powerful enchantment that damned witch boy had cast on him.

Now he had nothing better to do than sit tight while she sought the council of some of the world’s more notable magic users to see if any of them knew a way to break the spell.

Counting himself lucky that at the very least, the effect had shrunken his gear and clothing alongside his body and had even seemed to provide him with some odd boons. His resistance to physical damage, and ability to withstand pressure or impacts showed marked improvements during the early tests they ran upon returning to the base.

The magic coursing through his veins had not only altered his size, but also apparently was sustaining him in some way, as even his wounds from the battle had rapidly healed, at a rate far beyond even what his already perfected metabolism would explain.

Unable to heal his condition or grow him back to normal size, Dick had temporarily given up the mantle of Nightwing, and found himself being left mostly alone in the tower as the rest of the team went out on missions together.

Although he had been left a fair deal of supplies in a small area that had been set up to allow him to comfortably persist on a table within his own room of the massive base, the team had been away longer than planned. Growing restless, and hungry for something besides the protein bar like food rations that had been provided for him, Dick had decided against his better judgement to take it upon himself to quest out into the facility proper.

Making his way to the kitchen his keen senses had picked up evidence of activity, and the steaming vision of a fresh cooked bowl of food left untended high upon the countertop in the distance confirmed his suspicions. Judging by the smell carried through the air, he could tell it was most likely one of Starfire’s strange Tamaranean dishes, but after days of eating the bland miniaturized rations, he wasn’t about to judge.

“Star must have returned ahead of the rest of the team… she's probably freshening up a bit before she comes back to enjoy the meal” Dick thought to himself, now standing beside the house sized bowl after scaling the height of the kitchen island. Looking around and realizing it may be quite some time before she returns and drawn by the fresh scent of the warm food beckoning to his tiny senses, he doesn’t hesitate to grapple his way up onto the edge of the dish.

Peering into the lake sized bubbling basin, he sees it’s filled with some sort of meat and vegetable laden curry-like mess. Specks of rice float throughout and pile beneath the congealing red sauce as the torso sized chunks of gourd and root vegetable float alongside raft like shapes of browned meat.

The simmering sight brings a haze over Dick’s eyes as his mouth begins to reflexively water in response to the delicious aromas washing over his miniature form as he hunches over the edge of the sea of soupy food. Cautiously leaning forward and thinking Starfire probably wouldn’t mind if he helped himself to just a bit of the tasty meal, he fills his hands with the warm fluids and a few smaller bits of the main ingredients floating throughout.

Taking a deep sip and swallowing like some sort of extremely small primitive man huddled over the edge of the sloshing, steamy mire of sauce, Dick laughed to himself, thinking about the absurdity of the situation and how he would appear to any random observer.

A sudden flash of green light draws his attention to the doors leading into the kitchen area across the room. Suddenly bursting open, the huge metal frames swing wide and the glimmering emerald glow flows into the room as Starfire flies hurriedly into the space.

Her bronze skin shines in the light coming through the window, as her toned, muscular body glides through the air over the tiled floor and towards the counter where her meal awaits. Tussling a towel throughout the crimson mass of her hair and wearing only the basic undergarment like portions of her outfit, Star gives an exasperated huff as she drops from her hovering motion down roughly into a stool sitting alongside the island counter.

Looking up at her massive frame settling into place and filling the horizon beyond the porcelain shores of the sea of food laying before him, Dick found himself overwhelmed for a moment. Star had always been beautiful to him, and he had told her so more times than he could even count at this point. The powerful and statuesque form of her now fully matured, and golden skinned body settled into the chair overshadowing his tiny body and the bowl before her.

As the glimmering surface of her jade-colored eyes casually glanced absentmindedly across the counter while she dabbed at herself with the plush towel- she looked more like an actual divine figure, or some cosmic being towering over him.

Standing up and shaking himself to keep from simply staring in awe as the bouncing mass of her cleavage settled into view beneath the cascading locks of her hair shifting above, Dick raises his arms, readying himself to shout up towards her and attempt to gain her attention.

Starfire doesn’t notice him however, and before he can completely brace himself against the sheen surface of the edge of the bowl, her huge hand descends. Grasping the end of the spoon resting in the stew within the bowl, the soft surface of her palm collides with the dish, jarring it roughly and sloshing the heated liquids.

Dick lets out an inaudible grunt as his body hits against the hard ceramic surface he was standing on, and his tiny form is tossed, rolling headfirst into the hot lake of spicy sauce and jostling bits of food. With a small plunk, his unnoticed form splashes into the slopping mess as Starfire begins to hum to herself far above, moving her hand in slow circles as she stirs the contents of the meal around.

Within the dish, Dick’s shrunken body is pulled chaotically alongside the whirlpool motions created by the nearly building sized metallic spoon. Pushed beneath the thick sauce by the undertow of the huge object, he’s easily tossed around by the casual movement. As the steaming fluids wash around him, he’s bashed into by the chunks of meat and vegetables nearly the size of himself. Struggling to keep his head above water, he sputters and coughs, being forced to swallow large mouthfuls of the delicious mixture.

Finally managing to break the surface for the moment, Dick desperately waves his arms up towards the statuesque golden goddess towering over the soupy mire he’s now trapped within. The sheen, reflective mass of the spoon bursts out of the liquid beside him, spattering him in a hot shower of food particles and casting a wave of the steaming fluids over his tiny form again.

Struggling to right himself and maintain his buoyancy, he watches in awe as the spoonful of soup is taken far into the air above. Slowly gesturing the vessel of food before her darkly toned lips, Starfire’s massive mouth stretches open wide- revealing the shining surface of her teeth inside. Nightwing stares, swallowing down the strange feelings washing over his body and mind as the long, slimy form of her tongue reaches out to meet the bottom of the steaming vessel pushing towards it.

The tip of the spoon disappears behind the slamming shut motion of her lips, sucked into the dimly lit and dripping recesses of the flexing, purple colored interior of her cheeks. Starfire sits for a moment, holding a hand to her face and girlishly squealing to herself as she savors the food within her mouth before swallowing loudly.

Tracing the mound of sustenance down her throat, her fingertip slides between the rising forms of her breasts and down the toned surface of her stomach before stopping to pat at herself. Her emerald-colored eyes shutter open again, and she exclaims shamelessly to no one in particular-

“Ah! SO good! I can’t believe I was able to mimic the flavor of my home world’s famous Pahjango Broth this closely! These earth ingredients really did the trick this time! It’s just a shame it’s lacking a few things-”

Witnessing the cute, aloof and candid motions of his gigantic lover happily swallowing her food and talking to herself he can’t help laughing to himself. But seeing his chance Dick begins shouting up towards Starfire once more, waving his arms within the soupy mess in an attempt to get her attention.

“STAR! HEY! LOOK DOWN HERE, COME ON! LOOK ITS ME, DICK! COME ON STAR- I FELL IN YOUR SOUP- HELP ME OUT HERE, WOULD YOU?!”

Nightwing’s flailing tiny form, moving through the broth attracts Starfire’s attention as she gazes over her dish. Her massive emerald eyes focus down on the miniature wiggling mass and for a moment he feels his hopes of being discovered rising. Wading through the thick sauces and pushing bits of food aside he throws his arms upwards, waving them and screaming at the top of his lungs towards the monolithic scale of the golden faced girl towering over the dish.

Starfire’s lips slowly curl into a smile, the long, slimy tip of her tongue slowly coursing its way hungrily across the plush painted surface before she speaks towards the moving body trapped within her food.

“Oh! What do we have here~ It looks like the missing part of my meal found its way in after all! Hello little buggy, did you feel bad for me eating my Pahjango stew without any of the best ingredient and come to do your best to help out me out? Everyone knows the greatest part of the experience of the stew comes from the presence of the living beetles usually dropped into the thick sauce alongside the other meats and vegetables!”

Dick’s feels his hopes dashed as quickly as they began to rise, as the warm mist of Starfire’s breath washes down over his miniaturized frame slowly sinking into the thick mixture of the stew. Hearing her mention a living presence of the dish and looking down at his costumed form, covered in bits and pieces, and a thin film of the colorful dish he curses aloud her penchant for strange foods.

“Star- STARFIRE NO! NO- IT’S ME! I’M NOT SOME BEETLE- WHAT?! NO- COME ON!! LOOK YOU HAVE TO NOTICE IT’S ME!”

The surface of the soup surges around him as the massive piece of silverware moves through the mixture towards his tiny body. Throwing up his arms to defend himself against the domed wall of the bottom of the spoon he’s unable to do much as it bashes against him, pushing him back beneath the hot fluids.

Caught up in the scooping motion of the spoon he rolls, sputtering and gasping for breath upon it as he’s taken up alongside a heaping portion of the steaming dish. Reflexively rolling into a defensive position he poises himself as he’s lifted within the small vessel rising towards the gigantic golden goddess like face of his lover.

Her huge lips split before him like a purple tinted wet portal once more as she teasingly speaks towards the tiny thing riding in her food. The hot, humid waves of her breath merge with the steam rising from the dish to fog across the shrunken vigilante’s sight.

“And here I was worried I was going to have to enjoy my delicious stew without the most wonderful part, it wouldn’t be a true bowl of Pahjango stew without the feeling of a living little buggy like you- swallowed whole of course so you can be enjoyed digesting alive alongside the most delicious broth and ingredients, throughout all 9 of my Tamaranean stomach chambers!”

Dick swallows roughly at the sound and content of Starfire’s words, finding his mind racing as he stares up at the statuesque vision of her toned face moving before him. Unable to move or respond he finds his pulse racing as the cavernous view of the interior of her mouth, the sheen surfaces of her teeth and the slippery sheen of her moving tongue entraps his attention.

His intuition tells him that he’s locked in a parasympathetic nervous system reaction, stuck like a stunned prey animal. He hesitates, grasping onto the edge of the spoon- like an insect before the gaping maw of a greater predator- in this case a gigantic, beautiful, alien woman. She continues speaking, blushing, and giggling towards the little moving morsel.

“It is a true delicacy unlike anything found throughout human cuisine- and now you get to enjoy it with me little friend! You can help me by completing my meal and bringing me one of the greatest pleasures a Tamaranean female can experience! Our multi-chambered stomachs are increasingly sensitive, but only the struggling motions of food swallowed while still alive tends to make it far enough to stimulate the lowest, most sensitive… interiors.”

The hot, wet breath rushing from Starfire’s mouth washes over Nightwing, already smelling of the meal. As he hears her continue to detail her plans, he blushes heavily at her vague mentions of rare pleasures and fights back a wave of arousal passing from his loins. His body continues to fight against him, and the massive portal of Starfire’s now widely opened maw beckons towards his tiny form within the spoon.

Some mysterious impulse within his mind grips him and leaves him incapable of reliable movement. Sloshing around in the bit of soup within the vessel to keep his balance, he can only watch in shock as she begins to push the spoon forward between her plump lips.

“Have fun in there little buggy- I know I’ll enjoy feeling your tiny body squirming around inside me! Try to survive as long as you can, alright? I don’t know how earth beetles or whatever you are compared to a typical Tamaranean Rock Bug but… I guess we’ll find out. Try to last till the very end so I can savor every last bit of you? Okay? Here we go!”

The huge lips overshadow his tiny form as the spoonful holding Dick within it is passed between the moving gateway into the wet cavern of Starfire’s mouth’s interior within. Her tongue flexes and moves beneath him as she finishes speaking and her voice, cast over him alongside the hot rushing motion of her breath booms around and through his diminutive form. Dick glances around in a sudden survival-stricken panic, gazing over the sheer porcelain surfaces of her teeth surrounding him as the huge lips slowly close down onto the spoon.

The vessel shakes as it’s grasped between her lips, and to his horror Dick sees the flexing orifice at the back of her mouth shuddering open. Soup gathered around her tongue and already mixing with the saliva within her mouth slops down into the opened hole as a teasingly produced sound of satisfaction emits from the massive body now ensconcing the shrunken hero. Spying an area between her back teeth that might support his tools, Nightwing quickly draws and shoots a grappling device, wedging it between the huge molars with a clanging sound.

Before he can ready himself or begin climbing the grapple line however, the spoon holding him is unceremoniously dumped. The wave of soup carrying Dick splashes onto and runs over the moving surface of Starfire’s tongue as it rushes up to meet the silverware, greedily lapping against and over it. Dick’s body is caught in the crossfire, crushed against the spoon by the giant wet muscular form as it knocks the wind out of him and drags his form beneath its weight.

Coughing, and spasming as he inhales a mouthful of the viscous mixture of her spit and the thick soup spreading throughout the heated chamber he stands up. Finding himself waist deep in the sloshing mess he’s unable to block the oncoming assault from the huge probing form of Star’s tongue as it pushes him against the inside of her teeth, dragging him over their surface and pushing him into the rough spaces between them.

Struggling to breathe in the hot, humid space and through mouthfuls of spit shoved into his face by the tongue, or soup and saliva splashed over and across his body, Nightwing screams again for Starfire to stop, begging her to somehow recognize his lost, tiny form being battered within her hungry mouth.

Meanwhile Starfire sits at the counter with her hands against her face, eagerly licking at and sucking on the small, wriggling body moving within her mouth. Blushing she feels herself becoming flush, greedily anticipating the moment when her little piece of prey slides, grasping and struggling down the grasping tunnel of her throat and splashes into the first portion of her digestive tract.

It had been so long since she had experienced the sensation of swallowing live prey, and she found herself becoming swiftly overwhelmed by the experience, giggling girlishly to herself in her somewhat embarrassing state by earth standards. Thankful that none of the other team members were nearby to witness her strange motions or see her begin grasping at her own chest and stomach tenderly. She leans her head back, closing her eyes and letting out a pleasured moan as she prepares herself to pull the tiny morsel deeper inside her.

Within her mouth Dick braces himself as suddenly all of the fluids sloshing around him surge roughly towards the back of Starfire’s mouth. Simultaneously, the entire space shifts, the soft tissue of her cheeks and tongue pulsating as the area tips. Finding himself pulled alongside the current and falling at the new steep angle alongside her tongue towards the gaping portal of her throat he struggles to react according to his training. Reflexively pulling the grappling hook line taut he deftly wraps it around one arm and flexes his upper body, preparing himself to absorb the inevitable strain as he plummets with the spilling liquids.

Bouncing against the squishy form of her uvula he recoils, swinging wildly through the air above the now widely stretching chasm of her open throat. Attempting again to shout out towards Starfire in a desperate bid to gain her attention or at least alert her that it was him, and not some little bug she was about to swallow, he tries to right himself while hanging onto the grappling device. However, before the sound can leave his mouth his entire body is sprayed with a coursing flow of hot, searing liquids as Starfire opens her mouth wide and takes a deep sip of the stew’s broth, feeling the itching sensation at the back of her throat.

In the chaos, Dick’s mouth is filled with the mixture of saliva and soupy fluids. Coughing and gagging he reflexively grasps at himself, loosing his grip on the grappling hook line as the torrent carries him downwards, slamming him against the flexing entrance orifice leading deeper inside Star’s body. Attempting to throw an arm out to stop himself, he’s met with the crushing force of the rippling portal as it clamps shut onto his upper body pinning him in place as a portion of the stew falls past his dangling legs down into the dark tunnel below.

Writhing in pain as the strength of the throat muscles closing on him, and Starfire’s meta-human Tamaranean physiology combine to bruise his ribs and knock the wind out of his body. Nightwing is unable to react as he peers, dazed, out of the entrance of Starfire’s slowly opening mouth past the shimmering, saliva slickened forms of her teeth, as she takes another deep sip of the broth- trying to loosen her tenacious little morsel as she feels it fighting against being swallowed.

As the hot stew flows over his upper body and covers his head, submerging him trapped within the grasp of the pulsating entrance to the tunnel leading inside her body, the realization of his true position fully sets into Dick’s mind as he feels a panic he hadn’t experienced in many years overtake his body. Desperately flailing he grabs helplessly at the slippery surfaces around himself as the orifice flexes open once more and sends his tiny form plummeting down into the dimly lit, slippery shaft below alongside the mouthful of spicy soup.

Letting out a loud and satisfied gulp, Starfire sits back in her chair, putting down the bowl roughly against the counter. Wiping a bit of errant stew dripping from her mouth away with the side of her finger, she sticks it into her mouth eager not to waste a single drop of the delicious broth. Smiling to herself and blushing she runs her hand across the length of her neck, bringing it down her body as she feels the sensation of the moving little form wriggling inside her.

“Ahh... what a wonderful feeling little buggy, mm... I can’t wait to feel you in my stomachs. A pleasure like this is best enjoyed… alone… maybe I should go somewhere more private before the rest of the team arrives so we can have the most of our time together, hmm?”

Starfire says teasingly towards the struggling bulge in her throat as it slowly descends and she feels it squeezed through the tight portions of her esophagus and forced into a freefall, dropping into her first stomach. Standing up from her chair she begins to glimmer with cosmic energy, floating into the air and wisping quickly through the tower making her way to her bedroom.

Patting the surface of her stomach and giggling to herself she opens the door, looking around to make sure none of the other team members are nearby before she heads in, closing and locking the door behind her.

Deep inside her throat Dick looks around helplessly as his limbs are compressed tightly against his body. Unable to move or fight against the current of undulating muscular walls surrounding him, he’s dragged downwards alongside splashing pieces of meat and vegetables, bits of food swallowed alongside him. Cursing himself for attempting such a foolish, selfish adventure in the first place, he braces himself as he feels another rimmed orifice flexing against his feet, clutching his legs tightly and coating his body in a thin layer of strange grease as he’s passed through its grasp.

Falling for a moment in a widely opening chamber beneath into a gaseous and dimly lit space he splashes into a lake of searing fluids. Surfacing quickly and throwing as much of the burning liquid from his body as he can, he climbs atop a nearby floating chunk of potato and looks around the cavernous space.

The walls of Starfire’s stomach pulse and move around him, far off in the distance as a lake sized portion of stew and what he assumes is some sort of stomach acid swirls and sloshes beneath the dome like ceiling. Wiping his brow with a slime covered hand he finds the material of his costume beginning to deteriorate rapidly, being eaten away as he feels his skin beneath become quickly irritated. Clenching his teeth Nightwing racks his brain for a potential way to survive the journey that surely lies ahead of him, within his girlfriend’s overwhelmingly massive, not to mention extraterrestrial, digestion system.

Meanwhile, outside of the gaseous, burning chamber Starfire burps as she settles onto her bedspread. Grabbing at the toned, golden flesh of her stomach she giggles as she feels the tiny being crawling around inside her, running her hand down the surface of her body and feeling at herself enjoy the pleasurable sensations. Laying down against the bed she spreads her limbs out and prepares herself to take full advantage of the free time she’s found herself with for the afternoon and the nostalgic meal she gets to enjoy for the first time since leaving her home world.