The social experiment by Emadj22
Summary: Wife and husband join a very controverted experiment, how will their marriage be afflicted? Will the dynamics shift? And what about their daughter?
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 22972 Read: 48646 Published: February 13 2022 Updated: October 06 2022

1. Chapter 1: The beginning by Emadj22

2. Chapter 2 by Emadj22

3. Chapter 3: New scenarios. by Emadj22

4. Chapter 4: Getting used. by Emadj22

5. Chapter 5: Julia arrives by Emadj22

6. Chapter 6: Family by Emadj22

7. Chapter 7: New surroundings by Emadj22

8. Chapter 8: Broken by Emadj22

Chapter 1: The beginning by Emadj22
Author's Notes:

Very fastly written, feel free to give suggestions and advice.


"I'm home!!" Said Charles entering the house.

"Welcome back honey!" Replied happily his wife Laura.

"Hi Dad!" Exclaimed his 14 years old daughter Emily and went towards him to hug him.

"Hi princess! Today was such a though day at work, I'm so glad you made dinner!" Replied Charles to his wife.

"We concluded some big deals at work, things are going pretty good lately!" He said.

"Oh nice, you know also at my workplace things are going better now! Hopefully they will rely more on me from now on!" Exclaimed happily his wife.

"Nice honey, but don't get too busy! We need you at home you know!" He replied.

"Yes I know honey, I know..." She almost whispered. "Well let's enjoy our dinner."

And so the family had their lovely dinner, and after that he enjoyed making love with his wife, life couldn't be better.

The next day, Charles woke up and didn't find his wife besides him, she was already making breakfast, what a lovely woman he thought.

When they sat at the table, he could see the excitement in Emily's eyes.

"Honey" she began, "you won't believe what they proposed me at work! There is this new device the company is developing and they want to find somebody to test it on!" She said.

"It sounds amazing honey, I'm happy for you." The husband replied.

"Right now they are searching volunteers, possibly a couple, and the reward they propose it's insane!" She continued.

"Oh what's this device about? Did they already found volunteers?" Asked Charles not really interested.

"Not really honey, they just sent an email to some of the employees of the company since it's still a secret project, in collaboration with the government. And they offer ten million dollars to the participants!" She concluded.

Now Charles was getting interested, this money were what they needed.

"Oh and why is the reward so high? Are you planning to apply?" He asked.

"Well, I already sent our availability to the company, I thought you would agree seen the prize." She smiled.

"Oh well, you should have asked me before!" He was slightly pissed. 

"I know babe, but I didn't want to be late in the reply, I guess everybody applied immediately." She replied him back.

"Ok, I get your point, but what is this device about?" Asked Charles investigating.

"Well they didn't say it, it will be revealed just to the selected participants, and once you are selected you can't refuse to participate." She uneasily stated.

"What? So basically we already accepted? What about my signature? Why is it not required?" 

"Well, It was the paper you signed yesterday. I'm really sorry but think about the ten million dollars! Wouldn't you want them? We would be settled for the rest of our lives!" She tried to convince him.

"Well you're right, but how is it possible that we don't know what is this about?" He inquired again.

"Think about it, they wouldn't pay us ten million dollars!" She sharply replied.

"Well ok, update me when you have news, I am going to work now, have a good day!" And with that he left.

The week went quite smoothly, until Friday when they got their reply.

"Honey! It's amazing they select us! They want us to come their tomorrow!" Laura was at the top of excitation.

"Woo, for real? I almost forgot about this experiment." Replied Charles surprised.

"Well if you're so sure, let's do it!" Concluded happily Charles.

The next day they went at the research center.

"From now on, we will treat each of you separately, the session will just last 60 minutes and then you will be free to leave, enjoy!" The head of the laboratory said, as they entered their rooms.

"Please mister Thomson, undress except your underwear and get on the scale" said the unusually tall and beautiful redhead assistant. And Charles complied.

"So it's 6'2'' height and 210 pounds weight. Now I will also take other body measurements and your clothes measurements as well." Said the assistant. After concluding the task, she continued the explanation.

"Now we will take a personality test, please answer honestly to some questions." She continued. After finishing she thanked him.

"First of all, thank you for participating the experiment, you're helping our company as well as the whole society. What you're about to enter is a special treatment that we think will become more and more popular in the future. You will be monitored for six months after which we will examine the results, we will study the dynamics in your family during this period through weekly encounters with highly specialized psychologist. Your daughter and wife are supposed to the same questions right now." She professionally explained.

"Ok, so we just have to come here every week and that's it?" Asked almost incredulous Charles.

"Exactly! Now please enter the last room and then you will rejoin your wife." She instructed him. 

He couldn't believe it, 10 millions just for this? Maybe they would settle hidden cameras in his house he thought, but damn for the money it would be a good deal.

And so he entered the last room. He faced a strange device that was looking like a body scanner.

"So reduction coefficient 60%." He heard the assistant say from outside, and the machine emitted a strange light. In that moment, he saw everything getting bigger.

"Ok, you may come out now!" Happily exclaimed the assistant.

"What the... Oh my god" was the only words he could mutter: if the assistant was looking tall before, now she was gigantic as he was staring directly under her breasts.

"Here are provided new clothes for your size, when you're fully dressed, you can rejoin your family Mr Thompson in the next room. He was speechless, so this was the experiment he was involved? But he could only comply and put his clothes on. They fit perfectly and this scared him as they double X small. He looked at his body, not only he was shorter, but also all his muscles and fat were gone. He was asked to jump on the scale again.

"Your new height is of 4' and you weight is 65 pounds! Congratulations Mr Thompson, the experiment was a success. Hope to see you next week." And with that she escorted him to the other room. He didn't have time to complain as to huge figures greeted him. 

"Oh my god honey! What happened to you?? You look like a little boy! I was actually expecting a giant coming outside there, but looks like the treatment was different for you!" Began Laura.

"Wha...what you mean?" He asked terrified of her answer.

"Well, didn't you notice? Of course how silly of me,  let me get up!" And she started to raise from her seat. And she raised and raised. His once petite wife had been turned into a voluptuous Amazon: she must have been taller than he was as he was staring at her belly button and worse, she was looking so thick. 

"Holy shit... Honey you're... Huge!" He exclaimed while contemplating her.

"Do you like the new version of your wife honey? Because I love it! I feel so sexy and powerful. You know, right now I'm 6'4'' and 220 pounds!" She couldn't contain her enthusiasm.

"What??! You weight 3 times more than me, it's insane!" He mumbled still processing the situation. 

"Well, I guess I'm not your little wife anymore am I? Now let's go home! Today was a big day for us, we will come back here next week. Honey give me the car keys, I think you're too small to drive now" Said Laura while heading outside as her husband complied.

When they were in the car, Charles realized that his feet couldn't touch the floor and he finally realized the situation.

"Laura what the fuck! What kind of experiment did you bring us into!! Now we're going back and I want to be changed immediately!" He screamed angrily.

"Honey, you know that it is not possible, it was in the contract, even if we go back they are not going to change you back, all we can do is to wait and do during this 6 months what they ask from us. Plus I don't really think this situation is bad. If you ask me, it's positive what we're into." She calmly replied while driving. With the left hand she fixed her sunglasses.

"Of course for you it's positive, you got taller and bigger! But look at me fo god sake! I'm so fucking small here let's go back immediately!" He was furious now.

"Honey watch your language please." She began. I know you must find everything so new right now, but I'm sure you're gonna get used to it and will eventually enjoy it. Now cut the tantrum and act as an adult please." Laura instructed him.

"Are you kidding me? How can I go to work? I'm smaller than a 10 years old boy and probably weaker! I want to go back now!!" He claimed at the edge of his fury.

"Ok honey, let's do this: when we go home you can call the laboratory and complain to them ok? I feel so tired after this transformation and i really need to lay." She asked trying to reason with her husband.

"Ok... But after that I will immediately come back here and get changed." He stated looking out the window. And so they got home. Laura entered first into the house and Emily greeted her, but when Charles entered she started teasing him.

"Wow honey, I must admit they really made you into a shrimp! How does it feel to be so little compared to your wife? And to your daughter?" She winked at him. 

His daughter, his little princess, was not so little anymore. It looked like she also was increased in size, but it was just from his perspective, she was still 5'6", one foot and half taller than him, but looking way stronger.

"Daddy! Oh my god you are so little and cute! I can't believe it, this is so exciting!" She screamed as she went to hug him. His face was directly in her breasts, but his strength was nowhere a match. As she hugged, she lift him from the ground.

"Careful sweety, your dad is so fragile now, we don't want to break him do we?" Teased Laura from above.

"Oh you're right mommy, did I hurt you daddy?" She asked looking tenderly at him from above.

"It's alright sweetheart, just can you please put me to the ground?" He asked not believing at his own words.

"Oh sure daddy! You're so light now!" She stated as a matter of fact.

"Ehm i guess so." He agreed not wanting to show his angriness in front of his daughter.


"It is so strange to have you shorter than me daddy! But I must admit that I like it! I always wanted a little brother and now you really look like him!" She said ruffling his hair.

"Well, I'm still your daddy and by the way I'm going to get changed back soon so don't get excited sweetheart." He embarrassedly said to his own daughter.

"So it means that until you don't get changed you can be my little brother?" She asked at him, but immediately turned to the true authority.

"Can i keep him as my little brother mom? Please I promise I will take good care of him!" She asked hugging tighter her dad and begging Laura which couldn't contain her laughs.

"Do you think you're responsible enough to take good care of him honey?" She asked augmenting the teasing.

"Yes mommy! You know I would be a good big sister for our little man." She winked back at her mother.

"Well then it's settled! From now on he will be your little brother and as such, he must obey you!" She said exploding in laughter.

"Enough of these bullshits! I'm going to call the lab." He said angrily again.

"Come on daddy you're no fun!" Commented Emily.

As he went to his bedroom he laid on his bad and felt immediately extremely tired and fell asleep.

He woke up hearing some noises and when he opened his eyes, his heart started beating faster: there was his wife naked in all her glory, her breast got extremely big and firm, but her ass was simply majestic. Just starting at her made his dick raises, an action that didn't pass unseen by Laura.

"Well, what do we have here? Is somebody enjoying the new version of his wife?" She asked teasingly.

"Oh yeah... Wow you look amazing honey" he replied full of animal instincts.

"Do you think you can handle your big wife baby? Do you think you can fuck her?" She provoked him.

"Oh you bet I can!" He sentenced before starting to spank her ass, an action that didn't cause any reaction in her because probably she was feeling just some caresses. As she laid on the bed he started licking her pussy, he could smell her arousal as she was extremely wet.

After a while he inserted his dick inside her huge pussy and shivers starting go through his spine as they were both brought to the orgasm. This was easily the most intense sexual experience they ever had together, Laura was looking like a goddess and they both knew it. After sex Laura hugged her husband and put his face between her breasts. "That was really... Intense." Was the only thing he could say before falling asleep again.

"Wake up sleepy head, your little wife made you breakfast" greeted him Laura in the morning.

"Thanks honey" he said enjoying this treatment. Maybe this could be better than he thoughts.

As it was Sunday, he didn't have to worry about going to work.

"So honey, when are they going to give us the money?" He asked.

"Well, they already gave me one hundred thousand, but I think we will have to give them back since you're going to complain and undo our changes today." Said pissed his goddess of a wife.

"Well, size is more important than money honey, even though I must admit it wasn't so bad..." He continued.

"Well it's your choice, enjoy your breakfast" concluded his wife and left the room.

It hurt to see her pissed, but it was his size they were talking about! How could he have a Normal life at this height? And so he called the lab. It was closed. Of course, it was Sunday, but he didn't feel as disappointed as he thought.

During the morning he couldn't help but stare in awe to his wife: she was really a bombshell and possibly the hottest woman he ever saw. While they were in the kitchen she asked him:

"So are you going to the lab?"

"Not really, it's closed, I will try to call again tomorrow."

"What are you going to do tomorrow at work? I think the lab is also closed on Monday and you will need some proper clothes of your size." She observed.

"Yeah you're right, I didn't think about it. What can I do?" He asked for suggestions.

"Well, I think it's a perfect occasion for spending some family time at the shopping mall! Are you coming Emily?" She enthusiastically asked to her daughter.

"You bet I'm coming, I really need some new pants and shoes!" Replied with the same energy the daughter.

"Lovely, so we're going in half an hour!" Sentenced Laura.

"Ehi wait... I am not sure I'm coming, I don't want people to see me at this height! What if somebody recognise us?! I don't want to give any explanation." Complained Charles.

"That's why now you're going to shave and we will go to the mall in the other city, not the one close to us. Plus I don't really know your sizes now so you need to come along." Concluded Laura, and thirty minutes later they were in the car.

Completely shaved, he always looked younger, but now he could really pass for a teenager and the contrast with his wife made him scared. She had dressed some sexy black suite.

"How could you find some clothes that fit you?" He asked surprised to her.

"They gave it to me yesterday. Actually I'm surprised they didn't provide you more clothes, maybe we should tell them." She replied.

And so they entered in the mall. He felt quite proud as he saw all males were giving admired look to his wife, felt a little jealous when some teenagers were giving desiring looks at his daughter, and felt totally uneasy when some prepubescent gave him interested looks.

As they entered the first shop, a classy assistant went to greet them.

"Hello miss, how can I help you?" She politely demanded.

"I'm looking for some male clothes, do you have something elegant?" She asked.

"Well, may I ask you if you need clothes for your husband or for your son?" She continued.

"Well for my husband of course, I don't even have..." But in that moment she realised the misunderstanding. "Well you might be right, I need to check also for my son. Come on Charly, let's follow the lady." She said grabbing her husband's hand. Firstly perplexed, he soon became angry as her realized that he was supposed to be the son, but was too ashamed to protest.

"Can I check something for myself mom?" Asked Emily.

"Of course sweety, see you here in one hour."

And so Emily went alone to search some clothes as husband and wife continued purchasing clothing as mother and son, a role that was attributed by all the assistants. Some of them complimented Laura at how well her son was behaving, and some complimented Charles at how beautiful his mommy was, but during the whole day Laura kept smiling while Charles was terribly embarrassed. After one hour they met Emily and Laura asked if they could wait while she purchased something for herself.

And so as they waited, Emily began: "it was so funny daddy, everybody thought you were mom's son!" She said innocently. 

"Well what did you buy for yourself?" He asked her.

"Well some dresses, t-shirt, and these!" She said taking out a 4 inches High heels.

"Woo, isn't it to early? You're just 14 sweetheart, these shoes are for adults." He said in a patronising tone.

"Mmm, I think you're just scared of how short you would look to me. Let's have a try!" And with that she started putting them on.

He was talking seriously before but nonetheless he felt a strange sensation in the stomach while his daughter stood up.

"Come on daddy, stand up." She commanded, and he did so.

Before he was looking at her breasts, but now he was looking just above her belly button, and knowing that it was his daughter, the information resulted in something hard to digest.

"I must look pretty tall now eh?" She said while hugging him.

"Definitely." He could only reply. From one day his daughter went from his little princess to this huge Amazon. Life is strange, he thought.

After a while he saw his wife coming back. "Oh fuck" he thought, she also had bought heels and was looking absolutely gigantic.

"Here they are my kids!" Said Laura while laughing.



End Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Chapter 2 by Emadj22
Author's Notes:

I don't have a real plot in mind but if somebody enjoys it I can continue

“Here they are my kids!” she said laughing. She was obviously enjoying this more than she should have.

“Hey cut it off now, it was already embarrassing like this, I think you don’t need to continue.” Replied Charles pissed off.

“You’re right honey, I will stop now, but look at you compared to your daughter, you really look like her little brother!” she stated as a matter of fact. The day at the mall was almost finished when a guy approached Laura with flirting intensions, and she replied that she was happily married with two children. Charles wanted to disappear. At home they all chilled on the sofa and after dinner Charles found himself staring again like a hungry dog at his wife just before leaving again the same intense sexual experience of the previous day.

The next day, Charles didn’t feel confident enough to go to work and just took the whole week off. He was in fact feeling unusually tired and weak, while on the contrary Laura seemed more energetic than ever.

“Ok honey, I’m heading to work! Can you please mop the floor while you’re at home? I will not be back before dinner today, would you be a dear and prepare some food for eight p.m.?” She asked him. She didn’t stay often to work until that time but this week would be tough. “Same for me daddy! I will come home directly after practice.” Added Emily. “Ok girls have fun! See you this evening!” and so he began his day alone. It was curious to see all the things in the house looking so much bigger than before, it was like discovering a new place. After taking a nap and barely eating something, he tried to mop the floor and do some other housework, which revealed to be tougher than expected. When he went to his room, he saw on the floor one of his wife new shoes: they were absolutely enormous to him, probably a size even bigger than the shoes he used to wear, probably five or six sizes bigger than what he was wearing now. He couldn’t help but being fascinated by this comparison and took the shoe in his hands. His tiny hands were dwarfed by it and he couldn’t help but feeling slightly aroused. Following his instinct, he smelled inside: the odor was better than he expected and evoked the powerful and sexy image of his wife in his mind, her only thought was enough to drive him crazy. He couldn’t resist masturbating thinking about her huge and amazing ass and after ejaculating one time, he felt the need of masturbating three more times. Tired and empty, he fell again asleep.

He managed to wake up and make dinner in time to make dinner just before mother and daughter entered the house.

“It smells wonderful sweety, thank you so much!” Said his wife. He felt embarrassed looking at her after secretly masturbating four times on her figure, but that feeling was easily kicked by desire and lust.

“Thanks daddy, it’s delicious!” his daughter complimented him. “Well thank you sweety, I’m happy you like it.” He replied. “You know, I think you’re a better cook than mom, and also better at keeping the house in order.” She laughed genuinely. “Come on, I’m not a bad chef!” Exclaimed Laura, and the family laughed together. “By the way, they told me to go back Friday to the lab, do you need to go earlier?” Asked Laura. “Well, I already took the week off from work… I think I can wait…” He replied not convinced, but very eager to enjoy his bombshell of a wife some more before going back to normality. “Wonderful, let’s clean here and then go to sleep!”.

And so the week passed as Charles found himself doing a lot of sex, housework and masturbation, his wife working harder than ever, and his daughter attending school and volleyball. And when Friday arrived, Laura and Charles went together to the lab.

“I’m so happy to get back to normality, I can’t handle to be a shrimp anymore.” Said Charles. “Let’s be honest, it wasn’t so bad! You managed to relax at home and we had amazing sex every day! Plus you look so cute like this, I don’t understand why you want to go back.” Replied his wife. “Well maybe because I stayed in the house the all week?” He stated pissed. “Nobody forced you to stay at home honey, you can go to work whenever you want.” Continued Laura. “I can’t go to work at 4’! it would be too humiliating.” He concluded.

When they got to the lab, he was sent to the same assistant of the last time. Her name was Olivia and she was extremely polite. “Ok sir, now you need to answer these questions, try to answer honestly please.” She said as she gave him the papers. “I’m sorry miss, but we decided to quit the experiment, we came here for this reason.” He replied. “Well sir, I need to remind you, as it was written in the contract, if you quit the experiment before concluding it, not only you renounce to all the money, but the treatment to grow you back will be at your expenses, which will be around three million dollars. Are you sure you want to quit now?” she calmly informed him. “What?? This was in contract? Wasn’t it a secret procedure which we shouldn’t know until it began?” He asked incredulous. “Of course not sir, it would not be legal to do such a thing, everything was written in the contract you signed. Shall I remind you that in any case you can’t re-grow before six months? Are you still sure you want to quit?” He started to faint. Six months at this size? He would have gone crazy, the mall experience was already too much to handle, but whole six months? After the panic, another emotion started to fill him: angriness. His wife had tricked him! How could she have done something like this? “Of course we don’t quit, sorry, I got confused for a moment, now I will answer your questions.” He said before starting filling the paper. The questions were mostly about his sensations, emotions, his rapport with his wife and daughter, and his sexual life. He tried to answer honestly to some, but lied to others. After finishing, he went out and met his wife. They walked silently to the car. When they entered, he exploded. “How could you do this to me?? You knew what we were into don’t lie to me! And now look at me, I am a midget for the next six months!” “Honey, I know it was unfair, but think about the money, we will not need to work anymore! This was a unique occasion, and I know you wouldn’t accept if you knew you were going to shrink, but I’m here for you! For once let me handle the things ok? Just trust your wife and let her take care of you, ok sweety?” She warmly smiled at him. “But what about my life? I don’t wanna go to work like this…” he sadly complained. “Than you just don’t have to. Just quit the job for these six months and find another one when you will grow back, we don’t have money trouble anymore since they just transferred other hundred thousand on my bank account. Take this time to relax and enjoy your new size, you don’t need to work if you don’t feel to.” She was pitying him, but it was necessary. “So they are transferring the money only on your account? What about me?” He inquired. “Since I’m their employee, they will transfer my money during the experiment. But in your case they will arrive all at the end, it was in the contract.” She coldly explained. He started to cry. “It is so… unfair!” He exclaimed while crying. “Oh come here honey, I’m here for you. I know you’re shocked now, but I promise you it will not be bad, you will like this experiment.” She said while engulfing his head in her cleavage. “How?” he simply asked. “It’s easy, I will take good care of you.” She said after releasing him and she kissed him on his forehead.

When they got home, overwhelmed by the sadness, Charles went directly in his bedroom. The only joy was when his wife got naked in front of him and they did sex. During the weekend he called his workplace and explained that he wouldn’t be able to come to work for the next six months. His boss didn’t take it well and directly fired him. He passed all the time in the house while mother and daughter spent their time outside.

Chapter 3: New scenarios. by Emadj22

And so during the next weeks he spent mostly his time at home thinking about his life, until on Thursday something strange happened. He was fixing his bedroom, when a strange sensation started to invade his body and after few seconds he saw the world growing bigger. "What the hell?!" He screamed. He realized he should have lost 2 or 3 inches, but this was enough to make him feel way smaller. After some minutes his wife texted him: "did you answer honestly to the questions last week? Because I just grew in the office and it was a very unpleasant situation. Just in case you didn't know, every time you don't answer honestly to some questions, they will take away some size from you and transfer to me. Be careful tomorrow. "What kind of contract did he sign? How could they know he was lying?" This were his thoughts. His wife really tricked him, but now that he was jobless he needed to wait for the end of the experiment to get the money.

When his wife got home she was looking bigger and pissed: "why didn't you answer honestly to the questions? I almost broke my dress while at work! Can you immagine how embarrassing would it be?" She was going hard on him. "Yes I realize, but I didn't know about this clause! You didn't even inform me!" He protested, not even pointing out the fact that he was the one who lost more from this fact. "Don't try to give me the fault, you should have read the contract or asked some questions! I thought You were an adult for God sake! Well maybe I was wrong." She continued. Even though she was the one who tricked him, she had a point, what kind of adult wouldn't read a contract before signing it? "Listen Laura, I'm sorry, I will answer honestly from now on, i didn't feel comfortable answer those questions and I didn't think they would recognise it, can i do anything for having your forgiveness?" He timidly asked. He didn't have any reason to apologize (at most Laura should have had) but the desire of pleasing his huge and sexy wife was taking over him. "Well, since that growth spurt, my shoes became so tight, can you please massage my feet honey? They really hurt." She demanded. "Well of course honey." He complied. And so they went on the sofa, he sit at the end while she laid and popped her feet on his lap. They were looking so big in his perspective and her second toe was easily as long as his hand's little finger. They were quite smelly, but it wasn't an unpleasant odour. While massaging them, he realized his wife had really beautiful feet, a particular he didn't consider in all these years. "Now also the left one honey" she ordered after he spent ten minutes massaging. In that moment, Emily came back. "Hey mommy!" She exclaimed. "Hey sweetie." She greeted her back. "Where is daddy mommy?" She asked. "Honey daddy is here, since he behaved badly now he is giving me some relief after my hard day at work." She smiled as Emily noticed her even smaller father massaging feet bigger than his arms. "He looks so cute mommy! I think he is struggling with your big feet! So ti means that when daddy misbehave he has to massage my feet as well?" She asked smirking. "That's a wonderful idea honey!" Exclaimed Laura, still pissed for the unpleasant experience at work. "Hey I'm here you know girls? Actually I didn't misbehave I was just doing..." But before Charles could finish his defense, his wife put her right foot on his face, pinching his nose with her toes while pushing his head against the couch. "Hush honey, you already made me angry today, don't worsen things." She suggested him, and the same desire of pleasing this woman made him continue obediently his task. 

The next day they went to the lab and he answered honestly to all the questions, especially the one regarding his insane sexual desire for his wife and his feelings around her. In the three next weeks he became a full time houseworker: he was cleaning, cooking and masturbating thinking about his wife so much that he wasn't really bored. Slowly his wife assigned him more tasks as he needed to take care also of their daughter room; when she was coming home from volleyball it was his duty to put the things in the laundry, but he didn't really complain. One day Laura came home with an exciting news: they were offering her a big promotion to a manger position, the salary would also increase a lot as well as the responsabilities. "Oh my god honey, all my colleagues were happy for me! Well all except Steven, since he was aiming at the same position, but fuck him, he is a jerk. This is such a big opportunity for my career honey! I wouldn't even dream about it two months ago, but look now! I'm making my way to the top!" She was excited and proud. "Yes honey... Congratulations." He could only mutter. In fact, he couldn't help but thinking that if it wasn't for the experiment, he would be the one aiming for a brilliant career now. "Oh honey, but this is also thanks to you, my little husband. Since the beginning of the experiment you have been so supportive, with the housework and everything, I think without you I wouldn't be able to do it!" Was this words suppose to make him feel better? But he couldn't find a proper way to explain his thoughts. "Well for the occasion there is gonna be a party! The management insisted on that, it will be this weekend!" She continued. "Oh nice but I don't know if I want to come like this... You know?" He observed. "Don't worry, since the company wants to keep this experiment secret, I thought about a brilliant idea: you will not come as my husband but as my son! What do you think about that?" She smiled at him. "What? Are you serious? No way I will come as your son! This is ridiculous!" He exclaimed. "I know honey it's not easy, but I couldn't think about anything better. Plus when you shave you really look like a kid. Can you do this favour to your big and sexy wife? I think it will be fun, and you really need some social activities, when was the last time you went out of the house?" She correctly pointed out. "It's because I'm so small! I don't feel confident enough to go outside! Because of this experiment!" He replied. "Yeah I know, you feel a lot of pressure just because you're too small to be an adult in this world right now, but what if you're not supposed to be an adult anymore? Then your size will be appropriate to your social role and you would be able to enjoy your time without being worried of people's judgement." She calmly stated. "But then what about my dignity? I am an adult Laura! I can't just pretend to be a kid." He continued. "If you ask me, you're loosing most of the typical features of an adult sweety. Think about it: you're not working anymore, you're small and fragile and frankly I took over all the responsabilities in the house. This condition is of course due to the experiment, but right now what can we do about it? We don't have three million and so we can't quit, do you really want to suffer for all these months?" She asked genuinely at him. "This fucking experiment ruined my life! Why did we get involved in the first place?" He screamed, knowing that she had some reasons. "Honey" she began while putting her arm on his little shoulders, "I know it's unfair, but right now we can't do anything, what is done is done. I don't want my husband to be depressed, you need some social activities. Here is my proposal, we can go outside, just me and you, and try out our new roles, then if you really hate it, you can skip the party, but at least give it a chance." She sweetly whispered at him. "You mean going out... Going out as..." He trembled. "As mother and son. Yes honey that's what I mean." She concluded. "Oh my... Oh my god" he mumbled. "It will be great I promise! But you understand that I ask you to behave in a certain way when we're outside, you need to forget that I'm your wife and start to accept that I'm your mother. This means you should appel me properly, and show a certain respect and obedience, you understand it? I know it will not be easy, but I think you will get used to be." She sentenced. He looked at her, Laura was five years younger than him, but what he saw didn't really match with this concept: here was standing a colossal woman which in reality really looked like a motherly figure to him. "What if... What if some of our friends recognise us?" He mumbled. "Well honey, we will go to places where we are sure we don't find any of our friends, but to be honest, even if they saw us, I don't think anybody could recognize us." She tried to comfort him. "Where ... Where do you want to go?" He finally managed to ask. "To the shopping mall of course! We need new clothes since we didn't still buy enough after our size change, and you really need a haircut!" And so it was decided. 

The next day they sent Emily to spend time at her friend house and they went to the shopping mall. "Now remember sweety, you need to call me mommy from now on ok? If they ask you, you are eight years hold and you really love cats!" She happily chuckled. "Why the cats? Well ok... Let's try." He defiantly replied. "Ok what sweety?" She looked at him with encouraging eyes. "Ok... Mommy" and with that they went out. Laura had put on high heels and a very sexy and professional suite, while Charles was wearing some random t-shirt and pants. He had shaved that morning in order to avoid any unpleasant misunderstanding during the day. When they passed in front of a glass he could see their image reflected as they walked: nobody would ever think that they were something else rather than mother and son. As they entered in the mall, Laura grabbed his hand; while they were walking he could see the desiring looks of male way bigger than himself directed to his wife and this made him feel uneasy. In the first shop, a young assistant greeted them and showed some kid clothes. When he saw something he liked, he timidly began: "La.. mommy" he corrected himself "can I please try this one?" "Honey this looks inappropriate for your age, maybe in a couple of years. Here try this one." She said as she handled him a t-shirt with a power ranger designed on it. He looked astonished at her. She just smiled back at him. She was clearly enjoy these roles and made sure from the very beginning that he would stick to it. "But come on, I liked that one more!" He counterbated, feeling irritated by her words. "No buts honey, you will do as your mother say, and if you behave good I will buy you an ice cream at the end." She replied before starting to speak to the assistant. Charles was speechless, he thought about buying by himself what he wanted, but then realized he simply had no money. However he didn't want to give his wife this satisfaction and went to change room with the clothes he chase. When he came out, he provocatively said: "well, what do you think of this?" Looking at his wife. She looked at him with disappointment. "May you excuse us?" She said to the young woman. "Of course ma'am." She replied as she left. "Well well young man, are you trying to test your mother?" Laura began. "Come on cut it off Laura, at least when we're alone could you please act normally? I just want this t-shirt, where is the problem?" He asked, not seeing any troubles in this. "I will not allow my son to wear something so rude and inappropriate, as your mother, I have the responsibility of your clothing, I will not let you dress as a hooligan! Now change your clothes immediately." She was serious. "Woo I think you're getting too much in the role, you know, I can still wear what I want!" He claimed indignate. "This is what you didn't understand Charly, you don't. I'm your mother and I'm responsible of you. Now put the other t-shirt on." She commanded. This was too much. "Make me if you can you giant moron!" He screamed. "Ok honey, you forced me to do it." She calmly stated, and in that moment she lift him from the ground and put him on her lap with his exposed butt in the air. "I hope you understand why I need to do it." She said before beginning. SLAP. The first spank came like a thunder. He didn't even have time to understand what was going on that another spank came mercilessly. "Ehi stop!! It hurts so much!" He managed to say before another one came. At this point he already couldn't handle the pain as tears started rolling through his eyes, both for the pain and the humiliation, a grown-up man being spanked by his wife! It was unacceptable for his brain. But then, probably as a self-defence mechanism, he realized that in that moment he wasn't a man, but a child. This woman's child. And as tears were flowing from his eyes, he could only mutter theses words: "I'm sorry mommy... Please stop I'm sorry." "Will you behave good from now on?" She asked before spanking him one more time. "Yes I promise! Please stop!" He screamed before another one came. "Will you do as mommy says?" She continued. "Yes yes I swear I will!" He managed to say before the last one came. Completely overwhelmed by his emotions, he didn't notice his wife changing his position, burying his head in her cleavage. "My poor baby." She began. "Here don't cry, mommy is here for you. Now now, you understand why I needed to do it right? I'm sure this will not happen again." She comforted him. "Now let's clean those tears and make peace, will you be a good boy?" She asked maternally at him. "Yes I will." He replied like a real kid. "Wonderful, now give mommy a kiss and take your time to recover, mommy is here for you." And with this words they began their cathartic moment. After some minutes, she helped him putting his power rangers t-shirt. The assistant complimented at how good he was looking, and he could see she was looking at him like she would have done with a real child. After that Laura picked up some other stuffs which he tried obedientely. He didn't have a clue on the clothes choice, the decision was all on Laura and the assistant. While trying the last piece, he heard them speaking: "kids are though in this age, they start to put some fight from time to time, but they don't understand the parents are acting just in their interest." Was saying the assistant. "Yes dear, you're right, I'm sorry if you heard something of our little accident before." Laura apologized to the assistant. "Nono you don't have to worry ma'am, it was totally fair what you did. I wish more parents were more firm like you, we wouldn't have so many brats coming to the shop, if you know what I mean." She was referring to some undisciplined kids that were coming to the shop. "Exactly, that's what I want to avoid with my children, my little Charly is so special, I couldn't forgive myself in he grew in a bad way." She continued. Charles got worried about these words, was she really that much in the role? "Yes ma'am, your boy is really handsome and I think he will have no problems getting a girlfriend when he grows up." Continued the assistant, not knowing how awkward was what she said. "Yes, it will be hard to keep the girls away" chuckled Laura and in that moment Charles decided to come out. After being inspected by the two women, Laura selected the clothes to buy and before leaving she forced Charles to thank miss Emma (that was her name) and say goodbye. She kissed Charles on the forehead and said that she will gladly dress again this little gentleman. Laura couldn't help but laughing at the situation. 

And so they visited some other shops, where he bought some pants, jackets and shoes. He couldn't help but noticing that his wife was taking for him the most childish clothes she could find. There was a very awkward moment when he was buying some shoes with a teddy bear on them, and the assistant cupped his bare feet in her hands and giggled at his cutie little feet. After having lunch, Laura decided she need some dresses for the ceremony and went in a very elegant shop. The clerk showed her the most elegant dresses of the store, and Charles didn't really like his flirty ways, but this didn't seem to disturb Laura. After selecting one, she tried it on. She was looking like a top model: the dress was elegant, but still revealing too much of her cleavage and legs. The clerk joked that her son couldn't see her since this view was for over 18 only, and she laughed at the joke. When she sent back to change, the clerk told Charles that he was really a lucky little guy and he wished he had such a beautiful mom. Charles replied that she was happily married. After visiting some more stores, Charles was feeling extremely tired, he didn't have such an intense day in months. Laura noticed it and brought him to buy an ice cream which he was really happy to receive. While eating his ice-cream, a little girl around 10 years old approached him. She was some inches taller than him. "Hey buddy how are you?" She began talking at him. "I'm good what about you?" He replied without thinking. "I'm good, my name is Anne what's yours?" She continued. "I'm Charles, nice to meet you." He added. "Can I call you Charly? I really like your name, what's your favourite ice-cream flavour?" And so they began a short conversation. Charles found himself unexpectedly enjoying a conversation with a 10 years old girl. Laura couldn't help but smile from above. After a while Anne asked him if he wanted to come with her to see some shoes she liked, he replied that he was with his mom and they needed to go soon, and so Anne asked him about his mother, and after he pointed at Laura, she asked her if Charly could come with her for a moment. "Sure why not. Don't go too far kids" Replied Laura. And so Anne took Charles by his hands and brought him to the shop. Strangely he didn't complain. "Kids, they are so energetic." Said a man behind Laura. "Excuse me, do i know you?" Replied Laura. "I'm Anne's father, I think she just brought your son to the shop with her." He said pointing at the kids. "Oh yeah, I think she likes Charles" she replied. "Indeed she does, she surely isn't a shy girl." He remarked. "Well that's quite the opposite of my Charly! I think he really needed some friends, it's nice to see him enjoying his time." Exclaimed Laura. She was genuinely feeling happy for her husband, he didn't have any contact outside the house in at least one month, for sure this interaction would make him feel good, and the fact that his playmate was a child didn't really bother her, after all she was his mother at the moment. "How old is he? And which school is he attending?" Asked the man. Laura blinked for a second: she didn't think somebody would ask this information. "Well he is eight years old and attending his third grade." She fastly said. "Well, he looks even younger! Anne is nine years old attending her fourth grade, in which school is he going?" The man continued. "He is attending in another city, we're not really from this town" replied Laura. "May I offer you a coffee while we wait for the kids? After all it was Anne who took your boy!" Laughed the man. "Well sure! Thank you very much!" Accepted Laura. And so the two of them chatted for a while. The man was named Scott and he was working in a big company. They talked about work and other stuffs, but mostly about the kids. In the meantime Charles was really enjoying his time with Anne, she was smart and funny and made him feel at ease. She tried on some shoes and they both laughed when they saw that her feet were bigger than Charles'. After half an hour they came back. "Look my daddy is with your mommy!" Exclaimed Anne. Charles felt numb, the pleasant time he spent was forgotten as he saw the reality: he was enjoying being a kid while his wife was spending some adult time, something he wasn't able to do. When they arrive to the table Scott asked his daughter "where have you been sweety? Charly's mom was waiting here for him you know?" He said patronising. "Daaaad, we had such a great time! Charly is my new boyfriend! I like him so much, can he come home with us?" Exclaimed Anne. The two adults started laughing.


Chapter 4: Getting used. by Emadj22
Author's Notes:

Maybe too many fantasies together.

"So you two are a couple?" Asked Laura. "Yes, he is my very best friend!" Replied happily Anne. Charles was extremely embarrassed. "So young fellow, you asked my daughter out without asking my permission?" Joked the man. "No sir! We are not a couple, she just decided it! I just helped her at the store." Continued Charles. "Well young boy, I warn you that I'm a protective father!" Continued the man for Laura amusement. Charles wanted to disappear. "I'm sorry Anne, but my son is so tired now and he needs to sleep, you guys can play another time." Said Laura, saving Charles from an awkward situation. "Daddy can I see him again? We were so happy together!" Continued Anne. "Well, if miss Thomson here accept, I don't see why not, Charles looks like a very educated young boy!" Concluded the man who was probably Charles age. "I don't see why not! We can schedule a meeting in these days! Here is my number Scott." She said writing her phone number on a piece of paper. "By guys, it was a pleasure to meet you! See you in these days." Concluded Laura while they said goodbye.

In the car Laura started: "so it seems you made some friends over there! I'm happy for you!" She said smiling at her husband. "Yeah, a nine year old girl, I don't know how should I feel about that." He honestly replied. "Well, since in that moment you were supposed to be an eight year old child, I don't see anything strange. I must admit that I really loved to spend some time with you outside." She added winking at him. "Yeah... Spend some time as my mother... It was terribly embarrassing." He stated. "In the beginning you might be right, but to be honest, I saw you very eager to fulfill your role as my son after the spanking. Come on admit that it was fun after that!" She wasn't trying to convince him, she was just sharing her point of view, and he had to admit that after that long period in the house, it felt good to make some friends. The society was seeing him as a eight year old boy, how could he claim he was an adult outside? This last month has been terrible due to the pressure he felt, was it really worth to handle all these burdens? Maybe she was right and the best thing was to live his social life as he was expected to. Today, besides the first humiliation, had been quite enjoyable, and five more months were waiting him, could he really survive in the outside world as an adult? "So I assume you will come to the party right?" His wife woke him up from his thoughts. "Do I have a choice?" He replied. "Of course you do, coming and enjoy the party!" And with that sentence everything was settled. 

The day before the party, Laura decided it was necessary to explain to Emily the situation. The two of them were in the kitchen. "Emily, about tomorrow evening, I have to tell you something. You know that there is the party for my promotion, and both you and your dad will attend it, but your dad will not attend it as my husband." She began. "What do you mean mom? You will act like you're not his wife?" Emily was perplexed. "Exactly dear. You see, your dad is very small and fragile, and nobody will recognize that he is an adult. He is feeling very stressed about this fact, but I think that some social activities will do him good, that's why he will not attend the party as my husband, but as my son." Concluded Judy. "Woo, you're telling me that dad will like, act like he is your son? Did he agree to this? It sounds insane!" Commented shocked Emily. "I know it might sound strange, but think about it: do you think people will see an adult in him at the party?" Asked Laura. "Well you might be right on this, but he is still daddy! Are you sure he agreed to this?" Continued shocked Emily. "Yes honey, he agreed. We already went outside acting as mother and son and it was lovely, he enjoyed his time so much. But now that you will be involved as well, you will need to act as his... Big sister. He will pretend to be a eight year old kid, a very cute one I would say. But I need also your cooperation in order to avoid unpleasant situations. Do you get me?" Laura continued seriously. "Oh my god mom, that's hilarious, so daddy will pretend to be my younger brother? I can't believe it! It's for sure gonna be fun. So this means he has to listen to what I say?" Asked incredulous Emily. "Well, as long as I'm not there and you ask something reasonable from him, I don't see why not." Concluded Laura smiling at her daughter. Emily was excited, she always had a good relationship with her dad, but the idea of having authority over him was delighting. "So from now on dad is my little brother? That's what you're saying?" Emily asked with a smirk. "He will only be your little brother at the party honey and in some social events, for the rest he will still be your daddy." Explained Laura. "But mom it's so confusing like this! How can I change every day my attitude with dad? I don't think I can do it." Complained Emily. "Hmm you do have a point, and we don't want to ruin the party do we? What do you say of this? From now until the end of the party, you will be his big sister also in the house, we will try this family dynamic together these days, but after the party, you will be his daughter again. What you say about this?" Laura proposed. "Well now we're reasoning, let me go to my little bro." Said with a devious smile Emily, she was enjoying the power she just received. "Hold on a second honey, I need to inform your... Little brother about this before." And with that she went in the room were Charles was sleeping. Complaints and explanations were made, but eventually Laura persuaded her husband. He accepted to come as her son, how could he not think about Emily? When they came down from the bedroom, Emily noticed that with his new clothes he was really looking like a kid, it wouldn't be difficult to think of him as such. "Come on honey, say hello to her." Laura was encouraging him. "Hel...hello... Oh come on Laura do we really need to do this? I can also skip.." he was promptly interrupted by his wife. "Young man, I will not tolerate any lack of respect towards your older sister, now greet her as she deserves." She was again fully in the role, "fuck" he thought, "amazing!" Thought Emily. "Ye.. yes... Mommy." He timidly said. "God he is so cute!" Mother and daughter thought at same time. Swallowing his last bit of pride, he looked at his daughter and asked her: "hello big sister, can i help you with something?". Emily exploded in laughter. "Oh my god mom, I can't... I can't believe it! He is so cute! Well if you ask I need to do something in my room, can you come?" She asked him. "Yes" he replied. Laura squeezed his hand. "Yes big sis." It was going to be fun.

After helping her fixing the room, she asked to take some pictures with him and he complied. She was enjoying this a lot, basically she was testing the ground: she was ordering to him to do more and more demanding tasks to see how much he was eager to handle. At the bottom of the list, she asked him to paint her toenails. The aroma of her unwashed feet greeted him as she removed her flip flops, but nonetheless, he was fascinated at how soft they were, and at how little his hands appeared in comparison to them. He put a lot of effort in the task, as he was mesmerized by them. She decided to put a intense red, and the result was pretty astonishing. "Now blow on them daddy, ehm i mean little bro!" That was the only sentence that reminded him for a moment what his role was just two hours ago, but that clearly now he wasn't playing anymore. Then it came the time for massaging them. Emily happily noticed how easily he was complying her requests and decided that her authority over him was indeed big. After a while, she pointed out how her feet were big compared to his face, and gently layed them on it. After resting them for a minute on his face, she demanded a kiss on each toe, and then sent him to put her dirty clothes in the laundry. He was glad she didn't notice his excitement. When he came to the leaving room, mother and daughter were happily chatting. He never felt so much in awe of somebody. He timidly approached the sofa, looking on the ground. "So what do we have here?" Started Laura, "does my little son want to stay on the sofa with his mommy and big sissy?" She baby talked at him. "Mmm... Yes mommy!" He baby talked unconsciously back at her. "Oh come here my precious!" She said patting on her lap, and he immediately went. With his face buried in her cleavage, he couldn't focus on the conversation between the two women, the sound was muffled by the big pink walls around his ears, and he was too overwhelmed by the situation to focus properly. He heard something about responsibilities, and someone being so cute, but it wasn't enough to understand that they were talking about him. In fact the two women were quite surprised at how easily he adapted his new role. When Laura told Emily about the shopping mall adventure, she couldn't help but laughing at how cute her dad was, if he was still her dad. When he was deeply asleep, his wife took him in her arms and brought him to the bedroom. Her motherly instinct pushed as never before, and she instinctively put her nipple in his mouth. The image was surreal, she couldn't believe that boy was her husband. She began to pet his head "mommy is here baby, mommy is here for you." 

The next day the family stick easily to their new roles and went to the party. Laura was looking magnificent in her dress, and was getting compliments from everybody. Charles was getting compliments as well, but from women and men sometimes younger than him that were telling him how a cute young man he was. Emily couldn't help but giggle at the situation. Laura went at the table of the management while Emily and Charles at the table of the children of the company. There was a young woman that was there to watch over them. While Emily started to speak with some teenagers, Charles hanged with the child. Two little girls, probably around 10 years old, told him to seat between them and they asked him thousands of questions. He realized that probably kids found his shape particularly interesting. He couldn't help but seeing his daughter speaking with some boys. On the management table, everybody was in awe of Laura, her appeal had effect on everybody. One big piece of the company was starting to get too flirty on her. "If you excuse me" she said while standing up, "I need to check on my kids" she concluded leaving the table. When she got to the table, she saw Charles at the mercy of two young kids, he was looking so cute. "So how are you doing?" She asked him. "The little girls began:" is she your mom? She is so beautiful! Miss, can Charly come to my house tomorrow? We need to play hide and seek!" They said almost together. "I can see that my Charly is making friends! I'm happy for that, so if I leave him with you I don't have anything to worry about?" She asked to the girls. "No miss! We will take good care of him, he is our best friend!" Laura started to laugh, it must have been so embarrassing for the poor guy! Charles didn't even say a word, he was indeed too embarrassed. People started to ask her where her husband was, she replied in a business trip. She was delighted by the attention she was receiving, until finally the CEO of the company made a speech about her, praising her skills as a worker and named her head of the latest r&d project they were developing. The night was concluded and Charles was feeling so sleepy. Emily took him in her arms and went to her mother. "Congratulations again Laura" a man was saying "after the experiment, I see that you improved dramatically as expected. What about your counterpart? How is he doing?" The man asked. "Well doctor, as expected, he went quite in the opposite direction let's say, but also some other interesting dynamics have arised, I can't wait to inform you on Friday." Concluded Laura. "Magnificent! This discovery is going to change the world, and only thanks to you and your husband!" He said before saying goodbye. Charles was half sleepy and didn't really have time to process what was happening.

The next day mother and daughter were faithful to their words and started to treat him as the man he was, even though he knew that unconsciously something had changed. After just the first two days in the new position, Laura realized how much her workload had increased among with her stress. When she came back home she sounded pissed to Charles. "Well, you still didn't make dinner?" She asked disappointed. "Ehm, i thought you would come later honey I'm sorry." He defended himself. "I told you when I was coming back for God sake! Oh nevermind come here now." She demanded. He timidly approached her: she was looking big and scary. "Ok, I need you to give me a foot massage, god these heels are killing me!" She exclaimed. "Well, sure honey... Food will be ready in ten minutes." He replied as they sit on the sofa. "Ok, rub those little hands as hard as you can." She ordered, but the smell coming from her huge feet was hard to handle. "Honey could you please wash your feet before?" He innocently asked. As a response, she lifted her right foot, and planted it on his face. "What were you saying honey? Are my feet smelly? Well, that's the smell of somebody that works hard to bring the bread at home! I don't think you remember that feeling, my little "house-husband". Since you're staying at home all the day, you could at least help your wife, you know?" He never saw her like this. He felt bad when she told him those things: she was behaving unnecessarily mean in his regards, but he was totally economically dependent on her, and his male pride told him that he needed to help her. "Y..yes honey, I'm sorry." He mumbled under her foot and then continued his job.

"I'm home!!" Came Emily's voice "daddy I leave you the bag here, put the things in the laundry." She instructed him. "Yes sweety!" He replied. And when she got close to the sofa "are you ok dad there? It doesn't smell so good!" She chuckled. "He is perfectly fine, go and check the chicken in the oven honey, your father needs to give me some massage." She told her. After dinner they went in their bedroom. "Oh yes honey, lick it please!" His wife was encouraging him to lick her pussy hard as she was laying on her back. After a while, she moved and set in doggy style. "Lick it like this honey." She urged him. His nose was directly in her ass hole, it didn't smell bad, but he never licked her in this position. At a certain point, she moved her colossal bottom down and his tongue slipped in her ass hole. Surprised, he tried to move his head away, but her hand promptly kept him in place. "Don't you dare stop Charles! This is feeling amazing, stick your tongue out honey!" She in ecstasy. But Charles tried to resist, he never licked a woman's ass hole! He was too shocked. But mercilessly her hand increased the pressure until he was obliged to execute the task. As he stuck it out, he could feel his wife's body shivering, "oh yessss, fuck yeahhhh" she screamed. "Continue continue like that... Ooohhhh" her screams were arousing him. "Harder! Lick it harder" she said, and he did. Basically he was French kissing her ass hole at this moment. Full of excitement, he decided to put his fingers in her pussy. "Yesss, continue like this five more minute and I'm going to cum!" She screamed again, grabbing his arm, and pushing it all inside her pussy! He didn't have time to process the information, his whole forearm was in her pussy. After some rough minutes she came. He was so hard right now and ready for round two, but she rejected every of his attempt to have sex. "Honey, it was amazing, but I really need to sleep now, tomorrow is gonna be a tough day." She said after kissing him on his forehead. "But what about me?" He complained, "it will take only two minutes, I'm hard as fuck!" He added. "Honey, I said tomorrow, goodnight." And with that the conversation was ended.

The next two days followed the same scheme: he would massage her feet, fix his daughter's stuff, and then french kiss her ass hole and toy with her pussy. The next day she came home earlier. "Honey, Scott texted me and told me Anne wants to meet you, so we're going to their house!" She told him. "What? I'm not ready tell them we will go another day." He replied. "Too late honey, I already confirmed, get dressed and let's go, unless you want another spanking young man." She continued back in her mother role. "Oh god" he thought, but just evoking the spanking made him accept her will. And so they were in the car, and Charles was realising one fact, it was enough for his wife to claim to be his mother, that he immediately was feeling in her awe and his mind was adapting to the role of a kid. They arrived in front of Anne's house. His wife was dressed quite elegantly. Anne came out with her father. "Charly! I'm so happy you came, I want to show you all my Barbies today! And she took him by his hand and brought him inside the house as he wasn't strong enough to stop her. The two parents chatted for a while, Laura seemed interested in Scott. She discovered that he was a single father as their mother asked divorce and went away with another man. They agreed to meet before dinner and go outside with their kids to eat together. In the meantime in Anne's room Charles unpleasantly discovered that this child was quite spoiled and not used to hear no as a response, and he found himself obliged to play along all the afternoon. "Charly, now we will play a game." She started "you will be the prince and I will be the princess and you have to save me from the bad dragon and bring me back into the castle." She commanded. But when they tried to play they game, they sadly discovered that Charles was too weak to move her. "Come in Charly, what kind of Prince are you?" She complained. "Ehm, I think you're stronger than me since you're older Anne!" He replied. "If that's the case, then we just have to switch! I will be the one saving you!" She proudly said. "Ok..." He replied embarrassed. "So that means... You will be the princess!!" She exclaimed surprising him. "What?? But I'm a male! Can't we play another game?" He complained scared. "No, that's definitive, now come here and I will dress you." She ordered. "No Anne please let's play another game!" He tried to resist. "Bad boy! You're gonna regret this!" She said before starting tickling him. "No please Anne! I can't handle stop!" He said between hysterical laughter. "Say that you will be my princess!" She continued evilly. "I will be your princess! Just stop, otherwise I'm gonna..." But it was too late, out of laughter, he peed on himself. "Eewww, that's gross Charly! I have to tell daddy!" She said. He panicked immediately "no please!! I will be your princess, just borrow me your clothes, don't tell him please I beg you!" He exclaimed, too ashamed of telling to that man that he peed himself. "Will you be a good princess? Otherwise I will tell daddy." She said. "Yes I will, just give me some clothes please." He said demolished. And so she borrowed him some pink panties, and an apron, he didn't dare to complain since Anne seemed quite determined. He was mortified when he saw that both of them were quite oversized. after that Anne insisted for putting make up on him and gave him some cute pink shoes and a blonde wig. When he saw in the mirror, he couldn't deny she actually did a good job: he was looking like a young girl now. "You look so cute Charlotte!" She commented. She demanded him to speak with a higher voice pitch, and he did so. He was feeling extremely ridiculous when they played and he found himself thanking Anne as his Prince. Than she decided to play Queen and servant, where of course she was the queen and he was the poor lady servant. "Servant, I command you to bring me a glass of water." She said at a point. "No please, I don't want to go down!"

Chapter 5: Julia arrives by Emadj22

Charles complained terrified. "Well then I will tell my daddy how you peed on yourself and borrowed my clothes!" She grinned at him. "Please Anne... I beg you, don't send me down" he tried again. "Daddyyyy" she began. "Nono I'll go." He gave up at last. He made his way to the kitchen, nobody seemed there, with some difficulties he filled the glass when Scott came. "I didn't know Anne invited another friend, who are you dear?" He asked. Charles wanted to disappear. "Ehm, we're playing dress up sir, I'm Charles." He timidly said. "Oh that's funny, I wouldn't recognize you if you didn't tell me! For sure you did a good job, you actually really look like a real girl! Well for sure kids these days have there own way of having fun, call me if you need anything girls!" He laughed while going back in the living room leaving Charles extremely embarrassed, not only this man saw him as a kid, but also as a little girl! He went back to the room. "Servant, you have been disobedient to your queen, I command you to rub my feet!" Anne ordered. "Anne stop! I came here to spend time as friends! You're exaggerating now." Said Charles, tired of being bullied by Anne. "Charlotte, when I tell you something, you do it! Those are the rules of the game I'm sorry!" She said and with that she removed one of her smelly socks and started rubbing on his face. "Mmh. Aaahh" he began to scream, but in that moment Anne sticked the sock in his mouth and started pinching his skin. He was in pain but unable to scream, he tried to spit the sock but Anne put her hand on his mouth preventing it. "Now now, I don't want to hurt you Charlotte, next time you can be the boss, but today it's my turn, so please rub my feet now as a good servant." The pain and the humiliation was too much and at least she asked politely, and so he started rubbing. "Oh wonderful, now you're following the rules! If you behave good I will let you spit the sock " she said while enjoying the massage. From time to time she pinched his nose with her toes or ruffed his hair with her soles. After a while, he heard Laura enter the house and saw finally his liberation. However, instead of coming straight upstairs, he heard a bottle of wine been opened and the two adult lovingly chatting downstairs. He heard them talking about their jobs, their personal interests and how hard was raising kids alone. Then he heard the chairs moving and somebody coming upstairs. He spit the sock and hide it just before Laura opened the door. She couldn't resist laughing at what she saw: her husband dressed like a little girl was massaging the feet of another bossy little girl. "Well well, what's going on here?" She asked amused. "We're playing queen and servant Ms Thompson! Charly is my little servant at the moment." Bratly replied Anne. "Oh really? And why is he dressed like a girl?" Continued Laura while smiling. "Well, since he peed on himself, I had to borrow him my clothes, but they were too girly for a boy and so I decided to dress him up like a girl!" Laughed again Anne. "Really?" Asked incredulous Laura. "Yes ma'am, tell her Charly, tell her what you did." She evilly continued while sandwiching his face between her feet and squeezing his cheeks. "I.. I peed on myself..." He said completely mortified. Laura couldn't believe her husband was getting completely dominated by a nine year old girl, but then she remembered that this wasn't her husband at the moment, but his son. "Ok Anne, that's enough, I think you guys played enough, come here Charly." She said. "But we're having fun!" Complained Anne. "Anne, probably you're having fun, but Charly here surely doesn't, you should consider that your actions can have bad consequences on people, and make them unhappy, now leave my Charly alone." She said. In that moment, Anne moved her feet away and Charles got up and ran crying to Laura. "Mooommy, she was so mean! I wanna go home!" He said in a desperate crying. "Shhh, mommy is here sweety, everything is gonna be alright ok? Now mommy is taking you home." She said as she hugged him. He was totally upset. "But... But we were having fun!" Said Anne before starting crying on her own. "Anne, you probably had fun, but my poor little Charly wasn't! You should apologize to him!" Said Laura in fully protective mode. In that moment also Scott arrived and Laura explained the situation. He scolded Anne and they decided it was better to go to the restaurant another time, and so Laura and Charles left. In the car, Charles continued to cry, the humiliation he had received was too much. "Charles I'm sorry you had to go through that..." Laura began. "Moooom, she was so mean!" He screamed while crying. She realised he was still seeing her as his mother. 

The next days Charles was quite upset, and Laura decided he couldn't stay at home alone anymore but who to call? And then she had the illumination, she was just the perfect person: her mother. In her fifties, she was already retired as her dead husband left her quite some money, and was spending her time mostly traveling around the world. When she called her and explained the situation, she was delighted in accepting. 

And so the next week, after completing the usual survey, which was asking very specific questions about the function of his wife during the marriage, Julia arrived.

"Do I have another grandson?" Were the first words she said entering the house with a teasing smile. "Hey Julia... How are you?" He asked rolling his eyes. "Wow Charles, you really look like a little kid! You're so cute and adorable, come and give your grandma a kiss!" She continued. "Very funny Julia, but infact you look a grandmother yourself, so it might be appropriate." He sharply replied smiling. "Ok I get your point! How are you sweety?" She asked smiling. Infact, she wasn't looking at all as a grandmother: she had big firm tits and a big ass, and although she was in her fifties, she was looking easily 15 years younger.

"Good, compatibly with this condition, you know." He answered, by now used to his new size. "Oh don't worry dear, I think you look perfect like that, you were already handsome, and now you're even more cute" she replied winking at him. She never hide from him her thoughts, sometimes getting a little awkward. "Well thanks, it's just a little hard at this size, you know..." He commented. "Well but Laura told me you found s perfect solution!" She exclaimed giggling. "Wtf did she tell you??" He screamed surprised. "Of course dear, she's my daughter after all! And I don't see anything wrong in that, if you feel like a child and the world see you as such, then just be a child! Why bother yourself so much around useless troubles." She reasoned. "Well I don't really feel like a child... Just people think that I am one..." He shyly replied. "Oh come on, I think you just need to be honest with yourself, anyway look, your big sister is coming!" She said greeting her granddaughter which was approaching. "Grandma!! How are you? I missed you so much!" She happily exclaimed while hugging her. She always had a good relationship with her. And so the two of them started speaking and occasionally making fun of Julia's new grandson.

 Eventually Laura appeared. "Well he really looks like your nephew mom! You two are so cute together!" She commented for everybody's amusement, except for Charles. "Yes, you didn't tell me you had another son! I would like to meet the father since he is so handsome!" Replied laughing Julia. "Oh mom, you're such a teasing! How are you?" And the two of them began to happily chat. Julia greeted her daughter for her promotion and her growth spurt, and Laura told her how much she missed her. At a certain point all the family moved on the sofa, and Laura insisted for holding Charles in her lap. As the conversation continued, the three women started to make jokes about the poor guy, but he was so distracted by Laura's boobs that he couldn't reply. After a while Julia insisted for holding him in her lap. 

"So at the end you really became my grandson eh?" She whispered him while pushing his face in her bosom. "Mmm It's bit..mmm" he couldn't formulate a sentence while she softly but firmly pushed him even more. "Just relax and enjoy your time honey, we will have so much time together from now on." She winked at him. He felt embarrassed but also aroused. 

And so the next day Charles was alone with Julia. He felt quite ashamed after the previous night to be alone with her and so decided to do more housework to avoid her, until she called him for lunch and he couldn't escape. At the table she began "what a handsome little house-husband you became! You know I could hire you, I heard that you're jobless now." She teased him. "Yeah it sucks to be without money... I have to depend totally on Laura" he admitted bitterly. "Well, I can give you some money if you behave good and do some job for me honey." She offered. "What... What kind of job?" He asked. "Well sweety, take care of me and do me some commission, being like my secretary." She continued in a flirty way. "Your... Your secretary?" Charles replied surprised and interested. "Yeah, would you like that? Would like to be my little secretary? I think you would. And I know your first task, follow me." And she headed to the living room and layed on the sofa. "You can sit down there." She pointed down her legs, and si he did. "Well young man, they told me you do amazing foot rub, and I wanted to have a try, would you be so kind?" She casually asked. "Ehm, do you want me to massage them? He timidly asked. He was getting at female's feet often these days and the thought made him in awe. "Yes honey, and if you do a good job I'm gonna pay you!" She replied sending him a kiss, and he understood he didn't really have choice.

Although matures, her feet were still fascinating and well cared. Soon he was looking at them with lust. Julia realized it herself and move her right one closer to his face. "Why don't you be a dear and kiss it for me?" She simply but firmly claimed. He didn't reply, he slowly approacched and plant a gentle kiss on her sole. "I think you can do better." She exorted him. And after a while, he threw himself in passionate kisses. Her big toe got closer to his mouth. "Suck." She commanded and he complied. Two minutes later she started to smother his face with her soles. Charles was completely hard and Julia completely wet. She started to remove her clothes and then did the same with him. "Well, what we have here? Is that dick hard for me? Hmm? Well let me taste it." She sentenced as she extracted his dick from his underwear and put it in her mouth. Charles was in heaven as Julia was an experienced sucker. "Now i don't care if you're small, you're gonna fuck me like a man!" She screamed at him before sitting in doggy stile and putting his dick in her pussy. Charles was extatic, he couldn't resist his lust and fucked her hard until they came together. As they were chilling after sex, with him lying on her chest, she started :"now this will be our little secret, our special time. Anyway nobody would suspect such a little baby like you of this!" She exclaimed laughing, and then she ordered him to clean everything. 

As the day passed, he realized she was right, nobody suspected of their special time. On the other hand Laura wanted to do less sex with her husband and insisted everyday in cuddling him like the child she was seeing, and the sex activities with Julia made him slowly accept this situation.

One day Laura came back home and told him that Scott had called her and he told her that Anne was really sorry and wanted to apologize with him. "Well, ok I don't mind." Charles replied feeling scared thinking about her. "Yes honey, you know other kids can be wrong, I'm so proud of your forgiving attitude!" She sincerely complimented. "Well... Thanks honey." He replied. "So I can confirm Scott our meeting!" She happily stated. "Wait, what meeting?!" He asked terrified. "Well, Scott told me that Anne really wants to apologize in person to you, and so he proposed to go outside to dinner together so we can supervise you! He is so sweet!" Continued Laura. "Wait? You mean going out to a restaurant with that guy and me pretending to be your son?!" He asked incredulous. "Well, you already did it honey, I don't see any problems in that." She calmly reasoned. "Any problems?? It's fucking embarrassing! Why should I do that??" He screamed to his wife. "Honey, you were having so much fun with Anne last time! Just give her another chance. Plus if you don't come, I think the scientists at the lab will consider to decrease your size, they need a lot of data and these situations are perfect for evaluation, if you stay always at home, they might consider to get new data reducing your size so... It's up to you honey." She explained. "What?! Why should they decrease my size?! It wasn't in the contract!" Charles complained angry. "Yes dear, actually it was, so the choice to you, do you want to become doll sized?" She blackmailed him. Charles was sweating cold. He was so angry at his wife, but the perspective of becoming smaller was frightening him so much, that much to his regret, he accepted it.

Chapter 6: Family by Emadj22
Author's Notes:

Well, sorry for the long wait but I didn't really feel like writing. I don't assure anything on further updates.

They decided to meet in the same shopping mall were they first met. When they arrived, Charles couldn't help but feeling scared when he saw Anne. As they approached, Scott exorted her daughter to apologize to Charly. "I'm sorry Charly for being so mean, I didn't realize I was hurting you, can you forgive me?" She said looking at him with big eyes. After Laura encouragement he accepted her apologies. "Nice! Can I buy you an ice cream?" Offered Anne, and so the two kids left the two adults alone. Anne was holding Charly by his hand. "You know Charly, I don't know what got into me last time, I really like you and I would never do anything to harm you, you're like my little brother!" "Well I hope you will not do it again Anne..." He timidly replied. "So that means you will come to my house again? It's amazing! Can you be my little brother? I always wanted one pleeeeaasee." She begged him. "I already have a big sister..." Charles complained. "Well, you can have two big sisters! Plus if daddy and your mom will marry you will really be my little brother! It would be amazing!" She exclaimed happily. "Hey my mommy is married you know!" He shouted. "Where is your daddy? Why he never shows up?" Anne genuinely asked. "Well it's complicated, can we please go back?" He demanded, feeling uncomfortable from Anne's questions. "We can go back only if you accept to be my little brother tonight!" She smiled at him. "Anne, I don't think it is a good idea, let's just stay friends ok?" Charles continued scared of her. "If you say sooo, but you're no fun Charly." And so the two kids spent some time around the mall before getting back to their parents. 

The two adults were lovely chatting while drinking a glass of wine. Laura was dressed with a very sexy black tailleur and red high heels, while Scott was wearing a smoking. They were looking like an elegant couple. "So did you bother little Charly here miss?" Asked Scott to his daughter. "No daddy, I've been super good he can confirm!" She said, Charly just nodded. "So we can finally eat!" Exclaimed Laura.

The waitress brought the menu's and they started to choose. Scott ordered a very expensive and good wine, and sadly Charles knew he couldn't drink it. When the waitress came back for the orders, she started from Anne: "and so what would you like miss" she asked with enthusiasm, "I will take a hamburger!" She responded "and what about your little brother? What do you want kid?" She asked for the amusement of the table. Charles' face became red. "Ehm... I will take the same..." He could only mutter. "Ok, same of your big sister! I think you will have to help your brother eating, the burger is pretty big for him!" Commented the waitress before taking the orders of the adults. When she left, Anne started speaking: "I told you Charly you look like my little brother! Even the waitress said it!" "It really looks like a family dinner!" Scott took the chance to comment. "Well, then Laura is supposed to be my mommy!" Exclaimed Anne happily, as she was really missing having a mother. "And so Scott would be Charly's daddy!" Concluded Laura clearly amused by the situation. Charles almost fainted; how could she joke like that? 

As they continued their dinner, Charles was feeling more and more anxious and embarrassed: all the table was joking about the family situation and all of them were slowly taking the roles more seriously.

"Mommy can you pass me the salt?" Asked Anne to Laura. "Sure sweety, here it comes." She casually replied.

 "Please Anne, help your little brother cleaning his mouth." At a certain point Laura said. "Sure mommy!" Anne replied complying. 

The hamburger was really too big and Charles couldn't finish it, so Scott asked: "Son are you finishing it?" And Charles without thinking: "no dad you can take it". He couldn't believe he just called him dad, the whole situation had conditioned him too much. Laura smiled. 

When they finished also the dessert, the waitress asked if they wanted a family photo and the adults happily agreed. After that, the two kids started to feel tired and they decided to go home, when saying goodbye, Anne hugged Charles tightly and Scott paternally ruffled his hair.

In the car, Laura started "so did you enjoy your night?" "Well... It could have been worse... But I didn't like so much when you pretended I was Anne's little brother..." Charles complained. "Well, we were looking such a good family! She really enjoyed being your big sister! I think it was fun." She casually replied. "Yes but... I didn't like that we were looking as a family actually..." Charles said while looking down. "And why is that? It was a lovely dinner! You were so much in the role of the son, I think you enjoyed it, come on admit it!" She continued, missing the point. "Yes, but I didn't like Scott! If we were a family, what was he tell me?" Charles shouted angry. "Well, in that moment he was looking like my husband and ... Your daddy I guess" she stated as a matter of fact. "Exactly!! That's why I didn't like it! I'm your husband and I don't want him to be my fucking daddy for god's sake! It's humiliating!" He screamed almost crying. "I don't see any humiliation in that, he thinks that you're my son so he is just trying to be nice, I think you're overreacting honey. Plus you called him daddy at the table, I thought you were comfortable with it." She calmly reasoned, getting her  husband's nerves. "How can you think it is ok for me?? Probably that guy is my age or younger! I don't want to think of him as my dad, the only thought is disturbing! Why you can't understand it!" He cryed begging for his wife comprehension. "Sweety, I think you're seeing it from the wrong perspective. When we're outside, you're my son. That's a fact, we're not pretending anymore, this escamotage is the only way for us to survive during this experiment, you have to stop thinking as a man outside and embrace your role as a kid. Therefore, it doesn't matter if Scott is younger than you, which he is by the way, because you're not an adult outside. The sooner you accept this, the sooner you will live your life happily ok? It might not be easy but it's necessary." She frozed him. She wasn't trying to be mean, she was just exposing her thoughts, and they sounded awfully reasonable in the absurdity of his condition. "So you're gonna fuck him since I'm your son?" He asked jealously but feeling guilty at the same time. "Of course not honey, you're my husband at home and I wouldn't cheat you, just don't get mad at me if I look flirty outside, because there you're my son ok?" She smiled at him. He wasn't fully convinced but he couldn't really claim more after his time with Julia.

And so they went home, this time Laura decided to have some sexual fun with her husband and then they peacefully slept.

And so the days went on, Laura increased her working rithm, meaning leaving early in the morning and coming back in the night, as she was building a bright carreer in front of her, their daughter was at school in the morning and playing basketball in the afternoon, and so Charles was alone with Julia. Slowly he discovered what being his secretary ment: she demanded breakfast in the bed, taking care of her room and the house, cooking and cleaning. And of course pedicures and feet massages. "Honey, after cleaning the kitchen you can serve me the tea and then rub my feet ok?" She would casually demand. "Today we're going to paint my toenails red, the colour of passion!" Levering on his newly discovered fetish. "Blow on them sweety! Blow on my tootsies!" She would tease him. Often when, Emily came back home, she was seeing her little dad massaging her grandma's feet while she was reading books or eating something. One day she commented: "wow grandma, you basically transformed daddy in your little servant! I envy you!" She honestly said, making Charles feeling ashamed. "Well sweety, with money you can buy anything! Why don't you join me and enjoy a foot rub from your daddy as well?" She winked at her. "Really? With pleasure!" She said removing her shoes and socks. "Hey! I'm not a servant you know..!" Tried to say Charles, but Julia's right foot promptly entered his mouth. "Remember our agreement sweety." She said refering to their sexual activities, and so Emily joined them on the sofa. The smell of her unwashed feet quickly came to his nose, but he didn't dare saying anything. There he was, sitting between two pairs of feet putting all his efforts massaging them, and those feet belonged to his daughter and mother in law! Emily complimented Julia for her pedicure and she told her it was her father's effort, she immediately claimed one for herself, and Charles could only accept to do it later. "He is such a little feet expert! Aren't you sweety?" Asked Julia while pinching his nose with her toes. "Ehm, I guess?" He could only answer. "Give them a kiss darling." She ordered, and he did it. "Wow grandma it's too funny! Daddy kiss my feet as well!" Emily happily claimed. "Hey come on there is a limit to everything! Let me g.." but he couldn't finish the sentence because Julia's feet smothered him again. "Well mister, if you don't kiss her feet, I will tell Laura what a naughty boy you are." Julia evely smiled. She was clearly enjoying tormenting him, probably she was getting some sexual satisfaction, what had he done? This woman could make his situation even worse. And so, swallowing hard, he accepted his daughter 's feet in his face and kissed them. "Don't be sad daddy, you've already been my little brother, I don't think kissing my feet is so bad, they are pretty!"

When Laura came home, she usually told him all her activity during the day and how busy she was and Charles could only listen with pity. "Today we closed such a big deal, I'm so excited about my work life! And I have to thank just my little husband for this!" She would casually say making him only feel worse. "How was your day job?" She would demand. "Well, ok I guess... I took care of the house..." He would reply. "And somebody told me you became an excellent feet masseuse! Would you be kind enough to help your wife?" And so after massaging his wife they would do sex and fall asleep. 

One day Emily came back home with a friend, her name was Sarah. Charles had already seen her before shrinking, and the fact that in the meantime she grew didn't help, he also thought that she was always more mature than her age. Of course they entered while he was massaging Julia 's feet.

"Hi daddy, today I came with Sarah do you remember her?" Emily asked. "Hey honey... Yes I do.." he whispered busy with his task. "It's a pleasure to see you again mister Smith, although I remembered you being taller, Emily told me about your situation. How are you feeling?" Sarah had always been a direct girl, she never was shy, but still he could sense some malice in her, which made him feel unease. However, he didn't have time to answer because his daughter frozed him "Sarah is here to try your special feet rub and pedicure daddy! I told her how amazing you are, she was enthusiast!" She happily stated. "Oh my dear daughter, you sure have taken from your grandma! I'm so proud of you. Anyway I am going outside, I leave this little guy in your care honey." Sentenced Julia before pinching Charles'nose with her toes, and then left the sofa. "Sure grandma! We will take good care of him!" She replied.

"Ok Daddy, please remove my shoes!" Commanded Emily sit on the sofa. "Ehm honey, I think I have some tasks to do in the house I'm not sure I can help." He shyly replied. "Nonsense little guy, you're under your daughter's responsibility now and you will do what she asks" promptly claimed Julia which was going outside, blackmailing him one more time. "Well, I guess I can do my chores later?" He demanded fearing what Julia could do. "That's the attitude! Now Emily, if your dad misbehave while I'm outside, you will immediately tell me and I will take measures when I come back ok?" Julia intimidated him. "Yes grandma! You're the best, have fun outside!" Emily couldn't be happier. "Have fun girls! Enjoy your afternoon!" She concluded before going away. 

"So daddy, remove my shoes!" Emily said again, and Charles complied. "My socks as well." She asked this time more firmly. The view of his daughter's big barefoot made him in awe, a thing that didn't pass unnoticed by Sarah. As she was behind Charles, she gently pushed his head until his face contacted with his daughter's soles. "Mmppff" he could only mutter smothered by the feet. "Shhh, relax and breath mister Smith, just enjoy the moment." She said from above. He tried to squirm, but all the efforts were useless. "How's the smell daddy?" Chuckled Emily from above. Sarah started to massage his shoulders and whispered "mister Smith I want you to take deep breaths and calm down" she began, and after some hesitation he did so. "Now I want you to embrace the smell, can you do it mister Smith?" And although he really didn't want, he started to accept it. The smell was pungent but not so bad, and it was penetrating his lungs. He started to feel relaxed. She continued massaging his shoulders and Emily started massaging his face with her soles, he enjoyed this strange cathartic moment for five minutes. "Now Mr Smith, are you feeling better?" Sarah genuinely asked. He nodded. "Nice, I think this is the perfect place for you to meditate and now, if you would be so kind, I would like some massages as well." She said before sitting on the sofa. When he removed her socks, he couldn't help but taking deep breaths of her foot aroma and feeling again inner peace. After some massages sessions, both the girls required a pedicure and painting of their toenails. While he was busy in his job, the two teenagers chatted like he wasn't there. "You know Emily, it's so refreshing seeing that you are in charge of your dad, I think your family is very progressive, it's amazing that the old stereotype of the controlling father doesn't exist here, and furthermore he has to obey you!" Sarah commented. "Yeah you're right! I think our family is doing great since he shrunk, you know my mom tells everybody that he is her son when we're outside!" Replied Emily. "What really?! That's hilarious, and what does he do?" Sarah asked incredulous. "Well, he pretend to be it! She calls mommy all the time, and when we went to her party she told me to behave like his big sister, it was exhilarating, and some little girls were trying on him! I think he also made a friend which he visits quit often." Sarah was delighted, as a bossy teenager, this was what she dreamt about in her family, while Charles was listening embarrassed to their conversation "Mr Smith, I wish my dad was like you! It's so nice that you let your wife and daughter take control of your life, you're really a different male, a very cute and little one!" She exclaimed. "Ehm... Thank you?" He replied not sure this was really a compliment. And so they spent their lovely afternoon together, until Sarah left and Julia and Laura came back.

The next few days, Julia intensified her sexual request: he started to habitually lick her pussy in the morning, fuck her when nobody was at home, and his foot fetish increased dramatically much to Julia 's delight; also his enslavement increased, but he was so sexually satisfied that he didn't care that much. One evening while the whole family was having dinner, finally Julia decided to pay him "here is your money little secretary!" She said taking out her wallet. "What are you talking about mom?" Asked Laura not knowing about their agreement. "Well, I hired mister little guy here as my secretary, and now I'm paying him!" She replied. "Why didn't I know about this? Mom we can't accept your money, you already did us a huge favour coming here, it's not correct what Charles did." Reasoned Laura. Charles couldn't believe what he heard. "But honey, Charles really helped me, I think it's just fair to pay him for his services." Tried to continue Julia. "Mom, you know how much money you spared us from calling a babysitter eight hours a day? If he did so e favours to you than he was just nice, I will not tolerate that he gets money from you." She concluded. Charles was speechless, was he Julia's servant for nothing, just to find himself totally dependent on his wife again? "Laura, I worked for that money! She's not doing charity you know?" He complained. "Sweety, do you know how much should I have paid a babysitter everyday? Do you have idea? Just be grateful that my mom is here to look after you and don't dare take some money from her!" Replied angry Laura. "But Laura, I'm here totally dependent on you, I worked for gaining some independence! I'm glad Julia came but we had an agreement!" Charles continued almost crying. "Sweety, I don't mind you being totally dependent on me, actually I think it's better this way since you are behaving so nicely lately, therefore, you will not take any money from my mom, and you should be thankful that she came to supervise you." Sentenced Laura before continuing to eat. "How can you say something like this? I want my fucking life back!" He screamed. "That's it young man! You're grounded! Go to your room." Laura shouted. Was she getting crazy? "I'm not your son for god's sake! You can't treat me like that!" He cryed. "Maybe playing the role of the son outside is making you a child for real, come with me." And with that she grabbed his hand and they went to their bedroom. Julia and Emily could hear the spankings from the kitchen. 

The next day, Charles was visibly shocked and disappointed, and Julia, which was feeling guilty for what happened, tryed to cheer him up preparing breakfast. "I'm not so hungry..." He said. "Maybe you're hungry of my feet?" She winked at him before putting her soles in his face and started rubbing it. He tried to resist but he simply couldn't, his dick raised hard and Julia started masturbating him, before moving to a full blow-job. "Come on fuck me honey!" She exorted him and he did so. He was full of lust and angerness in the regards of his wife which made the experience even better, however, this didn't let him hear the door open and someone approaching. "Well well well, so this is the services you have been hired for motherfucker?!" Screamed Laura. She had forgotten her wallet at home and came back to take it. "Laura what the fuck?! Why you're here?" Screamed Julia trying to cover her nakedness. "Mom you're fucking unbelievable, my own husband? What kind of slut are you? Leave my house immediately!" She was furious. Julia left the sofa. Charles tried the same, but he was pushed by his wife's big hands back. "So you're a prostitute eh? That's the kind of service you give to my mother?" She inquired. "Listen Laura, I can explain!" He begged. "What can you explain? That you cheat on me with my own mum?! Can you understand how disgusting it sounds?" Laura continued. "Please Laura, I'm sorry... I still love you! Give me a second chance!" He begged her. "Charles, I know it's not entirely your fault, since the shrinking you have changed so much, but how could you do this? A man should have more self-control, but maybe you're not one anymore..." She suggested. "Please Laura, I will do everything for getting your forgiveness please!" He begged again. "There is only one way to avoid the divorce Charles." She continued. "Please, I will do anything!" He screamed. "You have to become my son 24/7 until the end of the experiment, you will refer to me just as mommy and Emily will be your big sister starting from now." Charles remained speechless, but after few seconds he could only nod.

End Notes:
Poor Charles, what is he in for?
Chapter 7: New surroundings by Emadj22
Author's Notes:

It's been a while

After Julia left the house, Laura decided to take the day off. Charles could hear her speaking to the phone, but didn't dare asking what she was talking about. "So Charly, i think for a kid of your age it's really unhealthy to spend all the day at home, therefore I decided to send you back at school. Get dressed, we will go to register you." She said. "Wait... What kind of school am I going to attend?" He gulped. "You will go in the same school of Anne, even if you're younger than her, they managed to assign you in her same class, so she will keep an eye on you. Plus since I know her dad it will be easier for us to pick you kids out of school." She smiled at him. "Wait wait... You can't be serious Laura, you're telling me I'm going back to school as a kid? That sounds ridiculous! I can't do that!" Complained Charles. "It's mom honey, and it sounds perfectly reasonable unless you want to leave this house immediately and divorce, and now this was my last warning son, disobey and you know the consequences." Coldly replied Laura. "O...ok

.." he muttered. "Ok what?" She encouraged. "Ok... mommy" he finished. "Good boy, now clean yourself and get dressed."

The car trip to the school was extremely tensed for Charles, how could he go back to school between kids, as one of them? The only thought made him tremble. Twenty minutes later, they were in the directress office. The two women discussed about Charles situation and he was surprised that she never even suspected that he wasn't a kid. The directress told Laura that since the academic year was far began, Charles needed some extra help to keep the pace with his companions. Laura said that she would have provided extra support, and that Charly knew a girl named Anne, which appeared to be the best student in the class, who was very willing to help him. 

The next day Charles was officially starting school again. Laura went to pick up also Anne and then the three headed to school. When they got out the car, Anne took his hand, a gesture that made him feel safe.

It was a strange sensation for him to be at school again, as he was probably physically the smallest kid, but for sure the oldest. He was extremely embarrassed when he had to introduce himself to his companions, but then slowly he started to feel more comfortable during the day. He was surprised when he found himself struggling with some geometric calculations and Anne helped him giving him explanations. During the pause, he sticked close to Anne as all this giant kids were scaring him and he met her friends. They were all girls bigger than him, but acted extremely nice in his regards, and so they started playing games together, and he incredibly had a lot of fun! Back in class, he was feeling sleepy and loosing focus, but Anne was always there to help him when he didn't understand something, she was so smart! After school Scott came to pick them and asked how it was school. "It was amazing daddy! I love having Charly as a classmate, we had so much fun!" Anne replied enthusiastic. "Did you bother him young lady?" He asked, still suspicious from the previous experience. "No she was so helpful sir! I'm so lucky to have her as a classmate." Replied Charly, surprising even himself. "Well that's good! So your mom told me that your big sister, is at home, I will bring you there ok?" He asked before moving to his house. Emily has been instructed by Laura on their new situation, but it was still funny to see her dad being so friendly with another kid. "So you're Charly's big sister?" Asked Anne at her. "Yes I am!" Replied happily Emily. "Then you can become my big sister as well since Charly is also my little brother!" Said Anne. Emily laughed "sure why not!" And took her dad in the house. "So how was your first day of school... Little bro!" She demanded chuckling. "Ehm... This is kinda weird Emily..." He answered. "No, it is not, mom explained me the situation, she told me how much you were struggling at home and that grandma had an urgency and needed to leave, so I think it's the perfect solution! You really look like you had fun, so if for you it's better to be my little brother, it's fine for me, really. I think it will be useful also for me to have you to take care of you." She concluded. "Oh I see" he just commented speechless. "Mom told me to help you studying and doing your homework, so let's start!" She exclaimed. "Emily... Really it is not necessary..." He tried to complain. "Little bro, you should just call me big sis, and it is necessary, you're so behind with your schedule, let's start." And he was surprised to find out that he didn't remember some basic stuffs and Emily was really helpful.

In the evening Laura came back and asked him about his day and he told everything by details, she was delighted to hear his experiences.

The next day went pretty smooth, Anne was always there to assist him, and helped him a lot during math class. 

After one month his mind was adapting very well at the situation, as he now had some other friends to meet. His new reality was the school life and Laura his full time mommy. He became really close to Anne. One day she invited him to her dance class as males were really rare and so he started attending with all his little friends.

One day Laura invited Anne to her house and asked to Emily if she could watch the kids for the night. "where are you going mom?" Asked Charly who was becoming really a momma boy. "Mommy's going out with Scott baby, we will go to a restaurant." She answered, dressed in a very sexy way. "Why you don't bring me with you?" He asked sadly. "Sweety tonight it will be adult only, you know sometimes I need to interact just with adults, I need it sweety, now promise me you will be good with your sisters." She kissed him on his forehead. "Yes mommy... But please come back soon." And with that Laura left. Scott came to leave Anne and pick her up and they went to their Japanese restaurant. As they were having their lovely dinner, Charles was playing with Anne and Emily. "You know big sis, Charly joined my dance course, he is the only male there, and since he so small he can't really lift any of us, so last lesson the teacher made me dance with him but I was doing the male part and he was doing the female! He was so funny and delicate." Anne happily told Emily. "Ahah so I guess he is more like my little... sister! What do you say Charlotte?" Emily teased her poor father. "Ehm... I am so small..." He could only timidly reply. "Small and cute! Do you wanna show Emily our ballet? Please let's do it!" Anne said enthusiastically. "Yes, it is a wonderful idea! But since he will do the girl part we should dress him as such!" Proposed Emily. "Yesss, you're the best big sis Emily!" Replied Anne. "Ehi wait... I don't want to.." but Charles couldn't finish as it was already decided. Emily took our a old pink ballerina dress and some cute shoes. Charles was first obliged to strip and then dress. "Oh you're so cute Charlotte!" Exclaimed Anne. "Now we need to do the make up!" Continued Emily. And so after finishing the preparation, Emily put a wig on her father's head, and couldn't help but giggle at what she saw. "Oh Charlotte you look so precious, come and see yourself in the mirror." Charles was shocked, after his daughter work he was really looking like a little princess. "Yes Charlotte! Now we can dance!" Concluded Anne and the two kids started their show.

In the meantime Laura and Scott were having so much fun and getting drunken. "You know, it's so hard to grow up to kids alone, I'm glad I met you Scott, you helped me a lot taking care of Charly." Laura started. "Oh don't worry Laura, Anne is so happy to have him as a friend, she loves taking care of him as much as I do. Also for Anne it's good to interact with you, since her mother left she didn't have any motherly figure to refer to, but now she has you!" Scott replied. "Yeah you're right, I think it's also good for Charly to have a man to look up too..." She sincerely commented. And they continued talking about business and work-life. After a while, Laura received a message from Emily, she sent a video of two little girls dancing together. "Look Scott, Anne's friend also came to visit" she said showing him the video. "I actually don't know her, but she seems to dance good!" He commented. So Laura replied Emily asking who the girl was and she just replied "she is Charlotte mom, your daughter 😂." Laura was speechless, the little girl was basically her husband? The idea was just so amusing and... Arousing. She couldn't believe how many changes these last few months have brought, but she was enthusiastic with her new life. And so after they paid and went to the car, she could not resist when Scott tried to kiss her and gave up. As it was late they decided it was better to go home and take their kids. When arrived, Laura told Scott "listen.... I told you that I have a husband, but it's kinda complicated right now, let's take it slowly ok?" She said before kissing him again. "Sure Laura, I do understand don't worry." He replied before going outside the car. When they entered, they saw the three young girls laying on the sofa. "Where is Charly?" Asked Scott, and Laura pointed at him. "wow, he really looks like a girl, you know also at my house he dressed up as a girl, I guess he really likes it!" He said before picking up Anne and leave. Laura woke up Emily and told her to go to sleep, then she picked Charles in her arms and started to cuddle him. At a certain moment he mumbled during his sleep. "Mom can you stay with me forever?" Laura smiled, these were the words she needed to hear. "Yes baby, mommy will be here forever." And then she kissed him on his forehead.

The next day Laura and Charles went to the center for having their check up and speak with their psychologists.

"So Charly, I heard that you started going to school, how do you feel about it?" The voluptuous woman began. "Ehm, at first it felt strange, but I'm getting used to it now... You know I made some friends..." He timidly explained. "Oh that's wonderful Charly, I'm proud of you, I bet it wasn't easy for you being smaller than all those kids. And how is going with Laura now? She told us that she became your mommy full time." She continued. "Yeah... I guess she's gonna be my mommy until the end of the experiment... But at the end it's not so bad, since she got her promotion she's making so much money and took all the responsibilities, I am kinda enjoying my life lately..." He replied uncomfortably honest. "So you don't mind this new situation you're in, correct? You actually enjoy having changed from husband to son? And what about your big sister? Does it bother you that she was your daughter and now she is sometimes in charge of you?" Asked the psychologist. "Ehm... I don't really enjoy, I just said it's not terrible" began ashamed Charles "it feels strange to be under control of my daughter... But I have to admit that she is pretty mature for her age and she can be very helpful... You know..." He finished. "Interesting, I think in fact it's good to have switched side and passed from being in control of your wife and daughter to be totally dependent to them, and I can see that you're getting in your new position amazingly, let me congratulate with you little fella." The woman said while ruffling his hair. "Thank you ma'am." He replied ashamed. They went out for meeting Laura. "So, how is my son behaving?" She asked authoritative. "He is such a little gentleman Laura, don't worry, in fact he is reacting amazingly to his condition, and we would really love to check your evolution for few more months, do you think that would be possible?" She asked speaking to Laura. "Oh well it will be my pleasure! I was hoping you could extend our period." She replied visibly happy. However Charles didn't take so well the news. "But...but that means I have to stay little for more time? Please I wanna end this experiment." He sincerely complained. "Oh my little baby, you have to be strong for mommy and hold a little more, can you do that? Mommy's gonna take good care of you, would you like that? To be mommy's little baby for some more months? I think you would." She said teasingly. Although he was angry and frustrated, the idea of becoming an adult all the sudden was scaring him as he had no job and was not used anymore to be treated as such. "But... Just one time ok?" He replied, but immediately noticed that the two women weren't really waiting for his answers. "Ok let's just add these pills to your schedule and let's meet again in one month." Concluded the psychologist as they left.

"Oh baby I'm just so happy! I love being your mother and you make such a cute little son, we're so lucky they extended our period." Laura stated enthusiastically in the car. "This experiment was the best choice, I feel so empowered and confident and I simply love having you as a baby! Ops, did I already said it?" She laughed at her own happiness. For Charles it was of course the total opposite on level of confidence and empowerment. Back at home Laura decided to watch TV with her son as Emily was outside. Charly was laying on Laura's big body resting his head on her breasts. The mix between her overwhelming body and big boobs made him incredibly aroused. "Mommy... Could we please have sex?" He asked begging her. "Oh sweety, you're such a naughty boy, but that would be immoral, a mother can't have sex with her son! But I'll tell you what, you can play with my boobs and i can give you some relief ok?" She offered smiling at him, and he knew it was the best he could get. She started slowly smothering his face inside her bosom and removing his little trousers and underwear. "Oh I can see your little guy was waiting for this moment" she teased him, as his dick was now small compared to shat it used to be. "Suck on mommy's nipple baby and let momma make it all better" she sensually winked at him. After few minutes he couldn't resist anymore and orgasmed. "Wow, such a big load from such a small boy, mommy's proud!" She stated before cleaning him. And so all the week proceeded. The new family dynamics were now more solid as Emily was forgetting that Charles was once her father and fully accepted him as a little brother: she was helping him with the homework, with the house chores and babysitting him when Laura wasn't at home, and also Charles was getting used to see her as his big sister and listen to what she said. After five days from their visit to the clinic, while Charles was sucking on Laura's nipple on the edge of releasing, a warm and sweet liquid started leaking in his mouth, as he was cumming, he just started sucking harder. After a while, a thought crossed his mind and he look up to see Laura smiling at him, she was breastfeeding him! The realisation shocked him an he tried to free his mouth, but Laura kept him firmly in place encouraging him to continue, and so he did. The milk was tasting good, but the Idea of his wife breastfeeding him was much more powerful than all the mothering she had done in the last few weeks. He was getting his energy supplies directly from her just like a normal new born, what was he becoming? After five minutes she switched breast and didn't give him time to complain, when she was empty she finally let go. The two of them stared at each other for a long time until Charles couldn't hold anymore. 

The involution continued during the week and he was finding himself more and more acting as a child. Laura was enjoying meeting his friends' mothers and they were spending very lovely time talking about how to raise kids. All the mothers were stating on how the poor Charly was totally a momma-boy. Some days she also brought him to her workplace since she wanted to keep him with her, and it was funny to see people he previously knew treating him as a child. Laura was very well respected in her office and had to coordinate many people, so sometimes she was leaving him to her assistant who was basically babysitting him. Furthermore, his only way of nourishment became breastfeeding, as slowly his stomach started to change and reject food. Charly by his side was starting to be fixated on Laura's breast, they were constantly in his mind as they were providing both sexual and eating pleasure.


End Notes:

Hope you like the evolution 

Chapter 8: Broken by Emadj22
Author's Notes:

Well, after months we have an update! As always don't hope too much on further updates

Charles was still aware of the situation, but was slowly giving up, as he was still feeling guilty and there wasn't so much he could do. Laura insisted to move him to his special little bedroom. One thing he noticed was that the relationship with his daughter/ big sister was growing stronger as she was helping him so much. "Ok Charly, what is the square root of 64?" She asked during one of their studying sessions. "Ehm... 6?" Guessed the poor guy. "No silly, let's try one more time." Emily couldn't believe how cute her dad had become, as it was evident the along with his size he was loosing also his adulthood. As a lonely child, she had always wanted to have a little brother or sister to cuddle, and now thanks to the experiment it was finally possible. "Ow Emily, this is too hard, I can't do it!" Complained again Charly almost crying, feeling extremely ashamed that he couldn't solve something that was so basic and was taking lessons from his own daughter! "Come on little bro, don't give up! I believe in you, and for a kid of your age is perfectly normal to struggle with these topics." She reassured him gently massaging his shoulders. "Yeah... But Emily, I'm still your dad, this is not norma..." He began, but Emily 's hand promptly moved to his mouth silencing him. "Daddy, that is the past ok? Right now you're my cute nine years old little brother who needs his big sister help, there is nothing wrong in that! There is no need to be ashamed ." She concluded. "Ok..." He replied. "Ok what?" She said with encouraging eyes. "Ok big sis..." He finished. And so they continued to study during the afternoon. By evening Laura came back and breastfed her little boy, after that she got ready for her appointment with Scott, dressing elegantly. "Mommy where are you going?" He asked fearing the answer. "Pumpkin I'm going outside with Scott, now you will stay here and listen to your big sister ok? She's going to take good care of you." She smiled at him. "Mommy please don't go... I don't like when you go out alone with Scott... Especially when you're dressed so beautiful..." He timidly complained. "And why is that honey? You know that Scott is a gentleman, and I think he would be such a good father for you!" She exclaimed teasing him. "What?! Mommy please... I'm your son just until the end of the experiment, but then everything will be back to normal right? Please don't go" he begged with puppy eyes. "Sweety, let mommy handle things Ok? You stay good here at home, now go, unless you want a spanking". The threat was enough to make him quite. And so she went out as he spent his night with his daughter. At around ten pm Emily forced him to go to sleep and she continued to watch TV. But the anxiety was too much and Charles couldn't sleep at all, until at around 3 in the morning, he heard the door open and Laura entering... Followed by other footsteps. He immediately panicked. Then the worst happened as he heard Laura kissing somebody and moaning with pleasure. Rage started to boil in his blood, but also sadness and impotence. Clearly the two of them were making out and they walked to his previous old bedroom, now only Laura's! He couldn't believe she was this ruthless. He got up and went to check in the room. Scott was fucking her from behind in doggy-style. Charles started to cry and took a decision, he couldn't stay in the house anymore, so he took his belongings and went in the street. He didn't have any destination, but every where was better Than his house. How could she do it? Yes, he fucked her mother, but Julia almost forced him and this experiment took away everything from him! She could understand But instead she didn't. After 2 hours walking he realized that it was his first time outside alone since this experiment began, and suddenly felt terrorised, his hand grabbing the phone for calling Laura instinctively. But he couldn't call that bitch, he would survive without her and soon call for a divorce. She was making tons of money now? Better! She would have to pay a monthly income and then the money of this fucked up experiment would arrive and he would cancel her from his life. But at the moment the situation was scary and he was getting outside of town, with many people looking dangerous, and he was looking like a little kid. "Hey that kiddo has a wallet and a phone bro" he heard somebody saying and decided to run, but two hands grabbed him and stopped him, he was ready for the worst. "And where exactly you think you're going young fellow?" It was a police woman in her forties, looking extremely tall and muscular. He relieved. "I'm going outside of town officer." He replied, trying to go away. "I don't believe so little guy, you're coming with me and we will call your parents, they will be extremely worried right now." She said not leaving him. "I'm 36 for god's sake, now if you excuse me." He continued, but with no luck. "Young fellow now it's enough, I bet your mom is gonna give you a good spanking when she will bring you home, how can a 6 years old boy be around alone, now cut the tantrums and come with me." And with that, she literally lift him and carried him under her right arm like he was a potato bag until her car. "Let me go for Christ sake!! I'm an adult, I'm not a kid, I can go where the fuck I want!" He was screaming, but it was no use, there was simply nothing he could do to stop this woman. "What a grumpy kid, I'm telling you, without me somebody would kidnap you kiddo." And he knew she had a point. He had become completely hopeless without Laura in these last months, and if she wanted to fuck another man, she simply could, and he couldn't even run away. Defeated by these considerations, he stopped moving and let the officer bring him to the car. "Feeling less angry now kiddo?" She genuinely asked, he simply nodded. "Life can be tough sometimes, but if you run alone outside like that you can get in serious troubles, trust me. Now give me your address and your parents number, they must be freaking worried right now." And he complied. The officer called Laura 's number, but replied Scott, as she was still sleeping and the officer informed him of the situation and they went back home. At the door came outside Scott alone. The officer stopped the car and took the still shocked Charly in her arms and went to the house. "Sir, your son here was going outside alone, are you aware of how many legal consequences you could face?" The officer began. "Well technically I'm not..." Began Scott but then stopped, if he would tell this person he wasn't the dad she might wake Laura up, and she wasn't even aware of the situation as she slept all the time. "Yes officer I'm so sorry for my son's behaviour and for my lack of responsabilities, if you have to report me I will give you my documents." He simply said. And even if this guy just fucked his wife, Charles had to admit that he was a nice person. The officer took his data. "Well expect me to call you, and I left my number also to Charly here if something wrong is going in the house, are we clear?" Asked intimidating the police woman to Scott. "Crystal clear ma'am." He replied, and with that she left. Charles was feeling terrible. "Ehi Charly, I know you didn't expect me here Tonight, but I promise you I want to take good care of your mom, you and your sister. Now your mom is still sleeping, why don't you go back in your room and we pretend this never happened? I'm sure you don't wanna give her an heart attack." He honestly suggested, not knowing the humiliation he was putting Charles in. But as stressed as he was, he could simply nod and go back to his room, where this time he fell deeply asleep as a self-defence mechanism.

He woke up in the evening, Somebody was cooking in the kitchen. After half an hour staring at the roof and seeking for answers he wasn't entitled to know, he decided to go downstairs. As he got in the living room, he could see his wife cooking as she was happily whistling; slowly he approached her. When she realised he was there, she smiled warmly at him. "There he is my sleeping beauty! You slept so much little Charly, did spring arrive? How are you feeling?" She asked joyfully while finishing her tasks. He starred at her, wasn't she really feeling guilty at all? "I spoke with Scott this morning." He sentenced. "Oh nice! He told me were awake when he went to the bathroom, what did you guys talk about?" She nonchalantly replied. "Laura What The Fuck!" Are you fucking kidding me? You just fucked another guy in my own bed and you just pretend like nothing happened? Seriously? How much more miserable you wanna make my life?" He screamed in disbelief. "Come on honey, we had an agreement, since I'm your mom always now I can have some fun, you should have thought about this before fucking my mother baby. And cut it once for all, you joined this program at your will so you kinda wanted to become small and cute." She continued kissing him on his forehead. "Your mother tempted Me, you know her! And you know I wasn't aware of what these months would be for me. I signed that contract because I was trusting you! How could I know my own wife would settle a trap for me like that! Look at me, I am a shrimp, I don't have a job and don't have money, can't you have any empathy on me?" He begged crying. "Oh but you have your momma here baby, what would you need more? I saw how much you were enjoying these last periods, why you want to continue to think like an adult? You have me providing for everything, just let me handle stuff baby and relax, it's for the best." She concluded while bringing the food to the table. "You're a fucking Psycho bitch! I don't want to be your fucking son, I want the fucking divorce right now! And you're gonna give me the money for all the damages you caused me!" He screamed raging. "What a grumpy little boy." She casually commented. "That's enough!" He shouted and then tried to physically hurt her, but she easily pushed him away and sent on the floor. As he was trying to get up she pressed her huge barefoot on his face and pinned him to the floor. All his efforts for freedom where useless as she increased the pressure, until he couldn't fight anymore. "Good boy, now kiss that foot and apologies, and later I might not spank you so hard, it depends how much submissive you will be." She stated as a matter of facts. "Ppffuck...youuu" he just mumbled under the heavy sole. "Oh so it's like this Charly? Well I'm sure 10 minutes later you will regret these words." And with that she picked him up from the floor, carried him in the living room, sit on the sofa and layed him in her lap with his bottom high and started the hardest spanking of her life. Half an hour later Charles was in his room crying from the pain and took a decision, he texted Julia and asked her if she could take him with her. She told him that after the trouble he caused her, she could only take him if he was willing to be her secretary (and they both knew what it meant). Charles was so desperate that he accepted and they organized his escape during the same night. At 4 am Julia came to pick him up, and he left his house, not knowing what was waiting for him and not knowing what would be Laura's next move.

End Notes:

Eheh what's waiting for the poor guy?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11481