- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Very fastly written, feel free to give suggestions and advice.


"I'm home!!" Said Charles entering the house.

"Welcome back honey!" Replied happily his wife Laura.

"Hi Dad!" Exclaimed his 14 years old daughter Emily and went towards him to hug him.

"Hi princess! Today was such a though day at work, I'm so glad you made dinner!" Replied Charles to his wife.

"We concluded some big deals at work, things are going pretty good lately!" He said.

"Oh nice, you know also at my workplace things are going better now! Hopefully they will rely more on me from now on!" Exclaimed happily his wife.

"Nice honey, but don't get too busy! We need you at home you know!" He replied.

"Yes I know honey, I know..." She almost whispered. "Well let's enjoy our dinner."

And so the family had their lovely dinner, and after that he enjoyed making love with his wife, life couldn't be better.

The next day, Charles woke up and didn't find his wife besides him, she was already making breakfast, what a lovely woman he thought.

When they sat at the table, he could see the excitement in Emily's eyes.

"Honey" she began, "you won't believe what they proposed me at work! There is this new device the company is developing and they want to find somebody to test it on!" She said.

"It sounds amazing honey, I'm happy for you." The husband replied.

"Right now they are searching volunteers, possibly a couple, and the reward they propose it's insane!" She continued.

"Oh what's this device about? Did they already found volunteers?" Asked Charles not really interested.

"Not really honey, they just sent an email to some of the employees of the company since it's still a secret project, in collaboration with the government. And they offer ten million dollars to the participants!" She concluded.

Now Charles was getting interested, this money were what they needed.

"Oh and why is the reward so high? Are you planning to apply?" He asked.

"Well, I already sent our availability to the company, I thought you would agree seen the prize." She smiled.

"Oh well, you should have asked me before!" He was slightly pissed. 

"I know babe, but I didn't want to be late in the reply, I guess everybody applied immediately." She replied him back.

"Ok, I get your point, but what is this device about?" Asked Charles investigating.

"Well they didn't say it, it will be revealed just to the selected participants, and once you are selected you can't refuse to participate." She uneasily stated.

"What? So basically we already accepted? What about my signature? Why is it not required?" 

"Well, It was the paper you signed yesterday. I'm really sorry but think about the ten million dollars! Wouldn't you want them? We would be settled for the rest of our lives!" She tried to convince him.

"Well you're right, but how is it possible that we don't know what is this about?" He inquired again.

"Think about it, they wouldn't pay us ten million dollars!" She sharply replied.

"Well ok, update me when you have news, I am going to work now, have a good day!" And with that he left.

The week went quite smoothly, until Friday when they got their reply.

"Honey! It's amazing they select us! They want us to come their tomorrow!" Laura was at the top of excitation.

"Woo, for real? I almost forgot about this experiment." Replied Charles surprised.

"Well if you're so sure, let's do it!" Concluded happily Charles.

The next day they went at the research center.

"From now on, we will treat each of you separately, the session will just last 60 minutes and then you will be free to leave, enjoy!" The head of the laboratory said, as they entered their rooms.

"Please mister Thomson, undress except your underwear and get on the scale" said the unusually tall and beautiful redhead assistant. And Charles complied.

"So it's 6'2'' height and 210 pounds weight. Now I will also take other body measurements and your clothes measurements as well." Said the assistant. After concluding the task, she continued the explanation.

"Now we will take a personality test, please answer honestly to some questions." She continued. After finishing she thanked him.

"First of all, thank you for participating the experiment, you're helping our company as well as the whole society. What you're about to enter is a special treatment that we think will become more and more popular in the future. You will be monitored for six months after which we will examine the results, we will study the dynamics in your family during this period through weekly encounters with highly specialized psychologist. Your daughter and wife are supposed to the same questions right now." She professionally explained.

"Ok, so we just have to come here every week and that's it?" Asked almost incredulous Charles.

"Exactly! Now please enter the last room and then you will rejoin your wife." She instructed him. 

He couldn't believe it, 10 millions just for this? Maybe they would settle hidden cameras in his house he thought, but damn for the money it would be a good deal.

And so he entered the last room. He faced a strange device that was looking like a body scanner.

"So reduction coefficient 60%." He heard the assistant say from outside, and the machine emitted a strange light. In that moment, he saw everything getting bigger.

"Ok, you may come out now!" Happily exclaimed the assistant.

"What the... Oh my god" was the only words he could mutter: if the assistant was looking tall before, now she was gigantic as he was staring directly under her breasts.

"Here are provided new clothes for your size, when you're fully dressed, you can rejoin your family Mr Thompson in the next room. He was speechless, so this was the experiment he was involved? But he could only comply and put his clothes on. They fit perfectly and this scared him as they double X small. He looked at his body, not only he was shorter, but also all his muscles and fat were gone. He was asked to jump on the scale again.

"Your new height is of 4' and you weight is 65 pounds! Congratulations Mr Thompson, the experiment was a success. Hope to see you next week." And with that she escorted him to the other room. He didn't have time to complain as to huge figures greeted him. 

"Oh my god honey! What happened to you?? You look like a little boy! I was actually expecting a giant coming outside there, but looks like the treatment was different for you!" Began Laura.

"Wha...what you mean?" He asked terrified of her answer.

"Well, didn't you notice? Of course how silly of me,  let me get up!" And she started to raise from her seat. And she raised and raised. His once petite wife had been turned into a voluptuous Amazon: she must have been taller than he was as he was staring at her belly button and worse, she was looking so thick. 

"Holy shit... Honey you're... Huge!" He exclaimed while contemplating her.

"Do you like the new version of your wife honey? Because I love it! I feel so sexy and powerful. You know, right now I'm 6'4'' and 220 pounds!" She couldn't contain her enthusiasm.

"What??! You weight 3 times more than me, it's insane!" He mumbled still processing the situation. 

"Well, I guess I'm not your little wife anymore am I? Now let's go home! Today was a big day for us, we will come back here next week. Honey give me the car keys, I think you're too small to drive now" Said Laura while heading outside as her husband complied.

When they were in the car, Charles realized that his feet couldn't touch the floor and he finally realized the situation.

"Laura what the fuck! What kind of experiment did you bring us into!! Now we're going back and I want to be changed immediately!" He screamed angrily.

"Honey, you know that it is not possible, it was in the contract, even if we go back they are not going to change you back, all we can do is to wait and do during this 6 months what they ask from us. Plus I don't really think this situation is bad. If you ask me, it's positive what we're into." She calmly replied while driving. With the left hand she fixed her sunglasses.

"Of course for you it's positive, you got taller and bigger! But look at me fo god sake! I'm so fucking small here let's go back immediately!" He was furious now.

"Honey watch your language please." She began. I know you must find everything so new right now, but I'm sure you're gonna get used to it and will eventually enjoy it. Now cut the tantrum and act as an adult please." Laura instructed him.

"Are you kidding me? How can I go to work? I'm smaller than a 10 years old boy and probably weaker! I want to go back now!!" He claimed at the edge of his fury.

"Ok honey, let's do this: when we go home you can call the laboratory and complain to them ok? I feel so tired after this transformation and i really need to lay." She asked trying to reason with her husband.

"Ok... But after that I will immediately come back here and get changed." He stated looking out the window. And so they got home. Laura entered first into the house and Emily greeted her, but when Charles entered she started teasing him.

"Wow honey, I must admit they really made you into a shrimp! How does it feel to be so little compared to your wife? And to your daughter?" She winked at him. 

His daughter, his little princess, was not so little anymore. It looked like she also was increased in size, but it was just from his perspective, she was still 5'6", one foot and half taller than him, but looking way stronger.

"Daddy! Oh my god you are so little and cute! I can't believe it, this is so exciting!" She screamed as she went to hug him. His face was directly in her breasts, but his strength was nowhere a match. As she hugged, she lift him from the ground.

"Careful sweety, your dad is so fragile now, we don't want to break him do we?" Teased Laura from above.

"Oh you're right mommy, did I hurt you daddy?" She asked looking tenderly at him from above.

"It's alright sweetheart, just can you please put me to the ground?" He asked not believing at his own words.

"Oh sure daddy! You're so light now!" She stated as a matter of fact.

"Ehm i guess so." He agreed not wanting to show his angriness in front of his daughter.


"It is so strange to have you shorter than me daddy! But I must admit that I like it! I always wanted a little brother and now you really look like him!" She said ruffling his hair.

"Well, I'm still your daddy and by the way I'm going to get changed back soon so don't get excited sweetheart." He embarrassedly said to his own daughter.

"So it means that until you don't get changed you can be my little brother?" She asked at him, but immediately turned to the true authority.

"Can i keep him as my little brother mom? Please I promise I will take good care of him!" She asked hugging tighter her dad and begging Laura which couldn't contain her laughs.

"Do you think you're responsible enough to take good care of him honey?" She asked augmenting the teasing.

"Yes mommy! You know I would be a good big sister for our little man." She winked back at her mother.

"Well then it's settled! From now on he will be your little brother and as such, he must obey you!" She said exploding in laughter.

"Enough of these bullshits! I'm going to call the lab." He said angrily again.

"Come on daddy you're no fun!" Commented Emily.

As he went to his bedroom he laid on his bad and felt immediately extremely tired and fell asleep.

He woke up hearing some noises and when he opened his eyes, his heart started beating faster: there was his wife naked in all her glory, her breast got extremely big and firm, but her ass was simply majestic. Just starting at her made his dick raises, an action that didn't pass unseen by Laura.

"Well, what do we have here? Is somebody enjoying the new version of his wife?" She asked teasingly.

"Oh yeah... Wow you look amazing honey" he replied full of animal instincts.

"Do you think you can handle your big wife baby? Do you think you can fuck her?" She provoked him.

"Oh you bet I can!" He sentenced before starting to spank her ass, an action that didn't cause any reaction in her because probably she was feeling just some caresses. As she laid on the bed he started licking her pussy, he could smell her arousal as she was extremely wet.

After a while he inserted his dick inside her huge pussy and shivers starting go through his spine as they were both brought to the orgasm. This was easily the most intense sexual experience they ever had together, Laura was looking like a goddess and they both knew it. After sex Laura hugged her husband and put his face between her breasts. "That was really... Intense." Was the only thing he could say before falling asleep again.

"Wake up sleepy head, your little wife made you breakfast" greeted him Laura in the morning.

"Thanks honey" he said enjoying this treatment. Maybe this could be better than he thoughts.

As it was Sunday, he didn't have to worry about going to work.

"So honey, when are they going to give us the money?" He asked.

"Well, they already gave me one hundred thousand, but I think we will have to give them back since you're going to complain and undo our changes today." Said pissed his goddess of a wife.

"Well, size is more important than money honey, even though I must admit it wasn't so bad..." He continued.

"Well it's your choice, enjoy your breakfast" concluded his wife and left the room.

It hurt to see her pissed, but it was his size they were talking about! How could he have a Normal life at this height? And so he called the lab. It was closed. Of course, it was Sunday, but he didn't feel as disappointed as he thought.

During the morning he couldn't help but stare in awe to his wife: she was really a bombshell and possibly the hottest woman he ever saw. While they were in the kitchen she asked him:

"So are you going to the lab?"

"Not really, it's closed, I will try to call again tomorrow."

"What are you going to do tomorrow at work? I think the lab is also closed on Monday and you will need some proper clothes of your size." She observed.

"Yeah you're right, I didn't think about it. What can I do?" He asked for suggestions.

"Well, I think it's a perfect occasion for spending some family time at the shopping mall! Are you coming Emily?" She enthusiastically asked to her daughter.

"You bet I'm coming, I really need some new pants and shoes!" Replied with the same energy the daughter.

"Lovely, so we're going in half an hour!" Sentenced Laura.

"Ehi wait... I am not sure I'm coming, I don't want people to see me at this height! What if somebody recognise us?! I don't want to give any explanation." Complained Charles.

"That's why now you're going to shave and we will go to the mall in the other city, not the one close to us. Plus I don't really know your sizes now so you need to come along." Concluded Laura, and thirty minutes later they were in the car.

Completely shaved, he always looked younger, but now he could really pass for a teenager and the contrast with his wife made him scared. She had dressed some sexy black suite.

"How could you find some clothes that fit you?" He asked surprised to her.

"They gave it to me yesterday. Actually I'm surprised they didn't provide you more clothes, maybe we should tell them." She replied.

And so they entered in the mall. He felt quite proud as he saw all males were giving admired look to his wife, felt a little jealous when some teenagers were giving desiring looks at his daughter, and felt totally uneasy when some prepubescent gave him interested looks.

As they entered the first shop, a classy assistant went to greet them.

"Hello miss, how can I help you?" She politely demanded.

"I'm looking for some male clothes, do you have something elegant?" She asked.

"Well, may I ask you if you need clothes for your husband or for your son?" She continued.

"Well for my husband of course, I don't even have..." But in that moment she realised the misunderstanding. "Well you might be right, I need to check also for my son. Come on Charly, let's follow the lady." She said grabbing her husband's hand. Firstly perplexed, he soon became angry as her realized that he was supposed to be the son, but was too ashamed to protest.

"Can I check something for myself mom?" Asked Emily.

"Of course sweety, see you here in one hour."

And so Emily went alone to search some clothes as husband and wife continued purchasing clothing as mother and son, a role that was attributed by all the assistants. Some of them complimented Laura at how well her son was behaving, and some complimented Charles at how beautiful his mommy was, but during the whole day Laura kept smiling while Charles was terribly embarrassed. After one hour they met Emily and Laura asked if they could wait while she purchased something for herself.

And so as they waited, Emily began: "it was so funny daddy, everybody thought you were mom's son!" She said innocently. 

"Well what did you buy for yourself?" He asked her.

"Well some dresses, t-shirt, and these!" She said taking out a 4 inches High heels.

"Woo, isn't it to early? You're just 14 sweetheart, these shoes are for adults." He said in a patronising tone.

"Mmm, I think you're just scared of how short you would look to me. Let's have a try!" And with that she started putting them on.

He was talking seriously before but nonetheless he felt a strange sensation in the stomach while his daughter stood up.

"Come on daddy, stand up." She commanded, and he did so.

Before he was looking at her breasts, but now he was looking just above her belly button, and knowing that it was his daughter, the information resulted in something hard to digest.

"I must look pretty tall now eh?" She said while hugging him.

"Definitely." He could only reply. From one day his daughter went from his little princess to this huge Amazon. Life is strange, he thought.

After a while he saw his wife coming back. "Oh fuck" he thought, she also had bought heels and was looking absolutely gigantic.

"Here they are my kids!" Said Laura while laughing.



Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.