Couples Tales by Viper07
Summary:

A collection of short stories I'm starting set in my Alpha-Beta setting. The stories themselves will mostly focus on Emil and Vivian, two characters from another short story. Though the possibility that I may focus on other couples in time is very much there.

It'll also mostly just contain gentle interactions. 


Key word here is mostly.


Mainly an outlet for any short stories I think of regarding these two. With that said the status of the series will always be completed as this isn't technically a "series" but more a collection.

So with that out of the way, enjoy whatever my smooth brain manages to come up with.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Gentle, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Couples Tales, Alpha-Beta
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 25107 Read: 26880 Published: February 14 2022 Updated: December 25 2022

1. Chapter 1: Sick Day by Viper07

2. Chapter 2: Working Out by Viper07

3. Chapter 3: Envy's Only Natural by Viper07

4. Chapter 4: Together We Endure by Viper07

5. Chapter 5: Jumping the Gun by Viper07

6. Chapter 6: Much Needed Respite by Viper07

7. Chapter 7: Dressed to Impress by Viper07

8. Chapter 8: Not So Silent Night by Viper07

Chapter 1: Sick Day by Viper07
Author's Notes:
Fevers suck, we all know that. But they suck less when you have a giant girlfriend
There were many difficulties with being only three inches tall. When around those larger than yourself there was always the risk of getting stepped on, sat on, and even eaten for the extremely unlucky ones.

Thankfully for Emil, he had one of the best caretakers around. His girlfriend of over five years, Vivian. Even with her already enormous size, six foot six, she was beyond careful with her boyfriend. Enough that Emil could lead a rather normal life without her reminding him of his stature.

That said, there were things even they couldn't prepare for.

Things such as Emil suddenly gaining a fever, seemingly out of nowhere. And thanks to said fever he was being reminded of just how deeply Viviane's love for him ran.

Her colossal finger rested on the Betas head, checking his temperature as best as she could. She quickly pulled it back in fright when she felt how warm he was. "Baby! You're burning up!"

Though her concern was appreciated beyond what words could describe, it was also getting to the point where Emil felt as if she was becoming too overbearing.

"I don't think it's because of the fever Viv" Emil spread out his arms, gesturing towards the whole queen-sized bed that was normally his girlfriend's. She had insisted he rest there for "optimal comfort". And while nice at first the gesture quickly turned sour when she lined the bed with every sheet, blanket, and pillow she could find.

Really, it was amazing she only found his body to feel warm. Emil felt like he was burning up.

Vivian pouted, having heard the complaints before. "I know you hate all the extra cushion, but you gotta sweat out the illness. It's like my mom always said. A fever isn't something-"

"A little bit of effort can't cure" Emil groaned, finishing his girlfriend's sentence for her. He's the phrase so many times he's beginning to think that's their family motto.

Vivian chuckled. There were still so many things different. Between the two of them, even after having dated for quite some time. And she loved each and every one of them. Like how, for her, every problem could be solved with a little bit of elbow grease. Whereas for Emil, he'd much rather think the problem through before coming to a reasonable conclusion.

Vivian's titanic rear came crashing down onto the bed, only a few inches from Emil, as she made herself comfortable. She'd pull herself under the covers were Emil not using them all, and she'd want her little lover as cozy as possible.

"Sleeping already?" Emil asked. "It's not even noon. Don't you plan on going to the gym later? It's been a few days since you last went cause of my fever."

"And leave you here alone?" Vivian feigned a wounded expression. "I'd never do that to you. And besides..." Vivian scooted down into the bed, bringing her back to lie flat. Then, before Emil knew what hit him, she lunged forward, pressing her lips against the body of her boyfriend. "I love spending time with you."

Now Emil had to worry about not overheating thanks to both the bed AND her kiss. It didn't help that his pale skin showed his increasingly reddening face in clear view of his girlfriend.

Vivian laughed as Emil tried to cover himself up and hide underneath the blanket. She loved his little reactions.

"Aw, come on. I'm just teasing you" Vivian playfully stuck out her tongue as Emil resurfaced. "Besides, there are a few nerd movies I wanna see while I can. And who better to watch it with than my pocket-sized movie nerd?!"

She seemed so giddy when saying that, practically squealing. It made Emil feel all harm inside. That, or he had to throw up again. He's been doing that a lot lately.

After allowing some time to pass, to make sure he wasn't going to lose his lunch, he decided to indulge his colossal lover.

"Fine, I'll bite. What movie do you wanna see?" Vivian wasn't one to watch anything even remotely "geekish" unless it was with Emil. That's not to say she hated them or thought they were dumb. She simply didn't enjoy them like other people. She was the type to always ask questions so as not to get lost in the plot. So it was a fair surprise to hear she had been thinking of watching one.

"I was thinking..." Vivian mused for a moment, tapping her finger against her chin. "Cosmic Wars. The new trilogy. All three."

And just like that Emil's interest was shattered. He hadn't seen the movies himself but he knew the reviews around them. He was in no way interested in seeing if they lived up to the disappointment.

Vivian on the other hand hit him with her all too familiar puppy eyes. Despite having no desire to watch the infamous trilogy he couldn't make it past those eyes of hers.

So, he relented. Much to Vivian's delight.

"There better be popcorn..." The beta murmured.

Despite his attitude, Vivian still leaned over to kiss Emil's head once more, a token of her appreciation. Just like that, whatever sass he had building left, leaving only his optimism. At least he would watch such movies with his girlfriend.

He even managed to keep such optimism through the first movie. Once they reached the second, though, he was lost and bored, as was Vivian.

Laying beside her little lover Vivian watched the movie in confusion, unable to understand where the plot was really going. Occasionally she'd fidget in her spot, boredom taking hold as the movie wasn't what she had expected.

It had grown to the point where she had even begun to ask questions, and by that point, Emil knew she wouldn't stop for the remainder of the film.

"So...why did what's his name kill Smoke?" Vivian asked, after having to watch the movie's most drawn-out fight scene.

Emil rubbed his temple in minor irritation. Though he expected the questions, this was his girlfriend's third one in the last five minutes. "His name was Lord Croke and it was kind of supposed to be Crylo's moment."

Vivian was skeptical. "But he kinda ruined it." On screen, the aforementioned Crylo was battling against the movie's protagonist, an orphan named Drey. "Like, they just helped each other a few minutes ago. There was a big fight scene and everything. Why's he ruining it?"

"I'm not sure..."Emil didn't have a straight answer for that. In fact, he didn't even have a clear thought in his head. Throughout the second film, he felt his body getting weak. What's worse, his stomach was turning into knots. He felt fit to throw up.

Vivian was quick to take notice of her lover's behavior. He seemed dazed. Fragile. More than usual. It was more than enough to spurn her into action.

Vivian practically threw herself off the bed as she knelt over the frame and by extension over Emil. The titanesses whole frame overshadowed him. Her white hair and red eyes gave her the visage of an angered goddess. But her expression was one of extreme concern.

"Oh gosh, baby?" Vivian was unsure of what to do. If Emil was hurting she didn't want to risk carrying him somewhere. If he needed medical attention she was sure if any medicine would be effective for him. She was unsure of what to do. "Emil, honey, What do I do?"

Emil felt his teeth clicking together. He felt a chill running down his spine. "C-cold" the beta barely managed to utter.

That was all Vivian needed to hear. Being careful as to not harm him she took extreme caution when moving Emil to her palm. Then, in an act that both surprised and intimidated him, Vivian brought Emil to her open lips. She exhaled, allowing her steamy breath to wash over the beta.

It smelt like mint.

"Viv?" Emil didn't really know how to process this. The sight of his girlfriend's open maw was enough to create a myriad of feelings he didn't know how to properly process. "You know what you're doing right?"

Vivian pulled Emil away from her lips. She was blushing heavily. It was clear her actions were an "in the moment" sort of thing.

"I sure hope so" Vivian admitted. She had heard one of the best ways to heat up a beta was through exhalation. And seeing as Emil had grown tired of all the sheets and blankets she had given him this was her second-best option to heat him up quickly.

"I mean, I've been told this works." Vivian recalled an encounter at a random coffee shop. She had seen a rather unique size couple, where the smaller of the two was held close to their lover's lips through the aid of a mask. It was a strange sight, though one Vivian has thought of on several occasions. "Or rather, I've seen things like it. But it makes sense, right? You need a lot of heat quickly, and exhaled air is kinda hot so..." Vivian shrugged, somewhat nervous. She was going off on a limb here.

Emil wasn't even sure if that made any sense. Upon seeing the sight of his girlfriend's lips, however, it proved enough to shut his trap. "I feel better already babe." He lied. In truth, the shaking only got worse.

But hearing her boyfriend's words was enough to cause Vivian to resume her previous actions.

The sight that unfolded for Emil was one for the ages.

His girlfriend's lips parted to reveal a fleshy pink cavern of porcelain white teeth, strands of web-like saliva, and a powerful, all-encompassing leviathan of a tongue.

Emil would have stepped closer to have a better look had Vivian not exhaled, a gust of mint-scented wind sending him on his ass.

"Woah..." He was at a loss for words. Now, while this wouldn't be the first time he's seen his Girlfriends mouth up close and personal, it was most certainly one of Emil's more vulnerable moments. His whole body felt weak from the fever. It would take even less effort than normal for Vivian's tongue to drag him within her mouth.

Standing back up Emil touched the bottom lip of his girlfriend's massive cavern of a mouth. It was soft to the touch, almost like pressing down on a giant marshmallow. "Eh, the other two are better." He remarked, in regards to Vivians more than the considerably sized chest.

It was then that the titanesses tongue crept out over so slightly, but also still managed to collide right into Emil. The warm saliva was enough to keep him in place, as she began to drag him into her living cave.

Before she could, however, Emil shouted in protest. "Wait! This seems like a bad idea!"

Vivian retracted her tongue, letting her boyfriend fall back onto her palm.

"But you're cold!" She argued. This was the quickest way to heat him up.

"So you decide to put me in your mouth?" He asked, unsure of what his girlfriend was thinking. "I guess it's warm, but so is the rest of your body. Did you think of that?"

Vivian blinked, the realization just hitting her. "I...did not."

The beta massaged his temple again. He loved Vivian. More than anyone else. And she was even quite intelligent as well. But sometimes even she had her airhead moments.

Vivians dark cheeks turned a bright shade of red as a thought crossed her mind. "So, where do you think my body's warmest?"

Emil watched as his titan of a longer lowered him back onto the bed before moving her hand to her breasts when he was safely removed.

She gave them a playful squeeze while keeping her crimson eyes set on the oogling tiny. "Maybe you're not too weak to go climbing. I got two nice hills here that could use some scaling."

Vivian traced her hands down from her chest and towards her incredibly toned stomach. She was an experienced boxer, always exercising when she could. The fruits of her years of labor were in full display as the only thing she had on that constituted a shirt was a sports bra.

"Maybe you wanna lay down with me. Got a favored spot of yours right here." Vivian gave her stomach a few taps to drive her point home. She nearly laughed when she saw Emil practically drooling over the sight of her body.

And the best part was she hasn't even reached his favorite part. Standing from the bed Vivian turned her back towards Emil, giving him a full view of her all too plump rear. She was quite proud of it. Despite years of intense workouts she's managed to keep quite the pair of cushions. In Emil's words, they were "two tights covered marshmallows". He was an ass man, that much was certain. And Vivian knew how to press all the right buttons.

Raising a bit of ass fat with her fingers the Amazonian goddess wasted no time in bringing it all closer to her little lover. He was at an absolute loss for words.

"So what'll it be Emil?" Vivian questioned, giving her rear a few playful pats. "Tits, abs or ass?"

Whatever fatigue Emil felt before vanished as he was faced with three world-shaking choices. He couldn't just pick one too. They were all too good to pass up.

"Do I get a go at all three?" The beta asked.

Vivian smirked, having considered the possibility already. Unfortunately, she decided it wouldn't do Emil any good. Though he seemed in better spirits now she wasn't certain how long that would last. "Sorry, sweetie. Just one. After which I want you back in bed, okay?"

Emil crossed his arms in frustration. He wanted to have all three.

Well, if he was being given a choice than it was a no-brainer for him.

"Ass then. Obviously."

Vivian giggled. Emil was so cute when predictable. If he had taken too long to answer she would have given it to him anyway.

Without word or warning, Vivian lowered her butt back onto the bed, directly overhead of Emil. It was as if the sky was falling before him. For him.

A black, tights-covered sky.

It landed, softly, just as the beta rested on his back. There was no doubt in his mind that Vivian could easily crush him like this if she wanted to. That said, the two were confident nothing bad would happen. They've practiced a great many times before after all.

Vivian was something of an expert in controlling her weight.

"Oh dear~" Vivian feigned. "Seems I sat on something." She wiggled her butt back and forth in the bed softly, lightly grinding Emil between the fabric of the sheets and her tights. "Or rather, I sat on someONE"

Emil against Vivian as best as he could but found such a task impossible in the harshest sense of the word. It wasn't as if he held some illusion of moving her. No nothing as boring as that.

He was trying to stimulate her as best as his position would allow. And judging by the rising heat it seemed to be working.

Vivian was sensitive to such small touches. Despite her build, she always had sensitive skin. Nothing really got by her. Even bed bugs, as small as they are, got noticed if crawling on her skin.

Even with tights on, she could feel the little hands on her ass, playfully pushing against the fabric.

"I t-take it whoever's u-u-under there doesn't wanna get out" she couldn't stop stammering on words. Emil's position was right between her cheeks, near her more sensitive parts. And he knew from experience where to touch.

It was driving her crazy, and fast. She was already having enough trouble as is keeping her whole weight off of him. If this were to go on for too long then she'd lose herself, and the last thing Vivian would want is actually sitting on Emil.

So, to get him to stop, she applied more pressure onto him. Not enough to hurt Emil but enough to get him to stop.

"T-think that's warm enough for you" Vivian said. She was having trouble regaining herself. Even as she stood up she found her legs to be rather weak.

"God, am I that easy?" She thought, somewhat worried. She shook those thoughts free not long after though. "No, Emil just knows where to touch. Speaking of which..."

Vivian turned to see where her lover was, only to find the spot where he had been empty. What's more, she had an itch on her rear. An itch that could have only been caused by one thing.

Looking down, Vivian couldn't stop herself from laughing when she saw Emil clinging to her tights. Gripping for all his little hands were worth.

"The ass is mine, Viv!" He shouted, half-joking and half-serious.

Vivian calmed herself down before looking down at her boyfriend again. "God, you're such a dork." Despite her comment, she blushed all the shame. "Damn it, why do you have to be so cute?"

The titan slid onto the bed, not even taking the time to cover herself with the blankets as she rested on her stomach.

"Say, how about we take a nap?" Vivian suggested. "It's only noon. And it'll give you some "alone" time with my lil cushions back there."

There were no complaints from the beta. He was completely on board with the idea. "That sounds like an AMAZING idea Viv."

"Thought you'd think so" she smiled. Vivian didn't bother getting comfortable. With Emil on her, she already felt like she was in the best position. His little feet on her rear was enough to relax and put her to sleep.

"Vivian?" Emil called out as soon as his girlfriend laid her head to rest.

"Yeah, babe?"

"I love you" Emil couldn't have asked for a better lover.

Though she yawned Vivian's smile was almost too wide for her lips. "And I love you, my itty bitty bf"

Emil wasn't sure how long he'd be sick but he knew he'd always be in good hands. Even when healthy he was in heavenly care.

No matter the illness the two lovers would always be by each other's side.
Chapter 2: Working Out by Viper07
Author's Notes:
Vivian's an avid athlete. As such, she's constantly pushing her body. Her boyfriend? Not so much.
Thankfully, she knows a few tricks to get him to move.
"Four hundred and fifty-eight!"

"Two more Viv baby! Come on!"

Around the three-inch beta were puddles of sweat, all originating from his girlfriend's body as she pushed through her exercises. From seven to nine in the morning, Vivian had completed her run. From nine to eleven she had stopped by her gym, honing her boxing skills. Now, it was only a little past four and she was finishing the day with a set of pushups.

Even with all she's done, fatigue was far from being Vivian's greatest of concerns. In fact, she felt as though she had energy to spare. But she still wanted to spare some time for her boyfriend, Emil, who was currently sitting cross-legged beneath her face, giving her a rather amusing view of the beta.

Seeing the puddles of sweat fall from her face and form around her beloved was a rather common sight for now. In Emil's words, there was nothing he'd rather look into than her eyes. The amount of cringe Vivian felt whenever she heard that was only superseded by the blush that would flow into her tanned cheeks. Even the liquid that pooled onto her exercise mat and around Emil did little to take away from his overall corniness; along with his adorableness.

She'd scoop up the beta and give him a kiss if she weren't preoccupied.

"You sure you don't want something to keep you dry?" Vivian asked. She was surprised that so far Emil had managed to stay spotless with such a downpour overhead. "Think we have an umbrella. Those fancy little ones you put in fruity drinks."

Emil laughed at the image. He certainly was around that height to benefit from such a novelty. But it would only get in the way of his view. "And ruin the best seat in the house? No thank you. Besides, none of your little droplets has even come close to hitting-" as he spoke a sudden bead of sweat fell from Vivian's chin and directly onto Emil's head. The beta shook the salty liquid from his face as his girlfriend laughed above. "...me...dammit."

Snickering, Vivian sat herself up as she took a drink from a bottle of water, which she kept at the side of the mat. "Think that's as good a sign as any to stop."

Still, she felt as though she could do more. Vivians always had an extreme amount of stamina. A boundless source of energy that, at times, enjoyed to pull her little lover into her activities.

Emil froze when he heard that. He watched to make sure Vivian wasn't focused on him. Thankfully, the six-foot-six goddess was stretching; loosening her muscles further from her now finished workout.

The beta took this as an opportunity to run. He darted across the mat, for the sofa it was close to. He hoped to hide underneath so as not to be dragged into Vivian's activities again. Unfortunately for him, Vivian had anticipated this. Without even looking she managed to place her foot directly in front of her fleeing boyfriend. Her red eyes narrowed as she freed her white hair from their previous ponytail.

"Nuh-uh. You're not going anywhere." Vivian disapproved of Emils running. "You know, if you showed that much drive in your exercises I wouldn't push you so hard."

Though the two loved each other greatly their personalities were worlds apart. Vivian was the definition of activity. She enjoyed working out. She loved to box, run, and hone her skills. Emil on the other hand was, for lack of a better word, content with where he was. He didn't share Vivian's drive to push herself. He enjoyed where he was.

The two have found a middle ground before, and have benefited from understanding each other's points of view. That still didn't mean Vivian would jump at the opportunity to work her dear Emil.

Emil tried to think of a possible excuse to tell his girlfriend, but couldn't think of one that she hasn't heard before.

"I mean, do we have to?" Emil asked with a shrug. He rubbed the back of his head, trying his hardest to seem as considerate for his girlfriend as possible. In actuality, he was playing towards her softer spots. She loved to see that he cared for her. "It's just...you've been working out ALL day. Don't you just wanna rest? Maybe snuggle a bit?"

Vivian crouched down, an act that did little to decrease her gargantuan height for Emil. Every feature of her toned body was on display before him. She ran her fingers across her impressive set of abs, made viewable thanks to her white sports bra. They traced lower, to her powerful legs, their strength only made all the more obvious thanks to her leggings.

While many would assume this to be an act of intimidation they couldn't be further from the truth. Emil knew what such an act would look like.

Really, this was a lure Vivian would often use to get Emil to exercise. She knew of her attractiveness well enough, and she understood how she appeared in her workout attire. Especially to someone so small.

"Come on Emy~" Vivian pouted, another attempt at luring her boyfriend into doing what she wanted. She pulled at the straps of her leggings, stretching them to both allow air to flow in and to show off her sweat-soaked delicates. "I know you don't want me to change just yet~. Can't you do a few little sets for me? Please?"

At some point, Emil would like to think he'd grow immune to Vivian's charm. He'd like to believe that in a world full of men, and even some women, who'd likely look her way, he'd be the one able to resist.

So far though, as he looked towards the still teasing Vivian, he realized he hasn't even come close.

And that didn't bother him one bit.

Emil crossed his arms as Vivian let her leggings strap back into place. "Just a few?" He asked.

"Nothing too hard." Vivian assured. "Just a lil something to keep you from getting too lazy." She clasped her hands together, hoping that her boyfriend would allow himself this chance at improving himself physically. It didn't help that the display added to her overall cuteness.

The beta still wasn't all too pleased over having to exercise. He rarely even went to the gym with Vivian. But seeing her start to lay down on her stomach, her massive chest flattening against the mat, all so she could better view her lover. With that sort of sight in full view, it was safe to say that Emil was following the orders of ANOTHER head.

"You ready?" Vivian asked as she watched Emil lay down on his back. When he was properly positioned she rested her index finger on his legs. Gently, she rubbed them. She guided her finger up and down the betas limbs, soothing him.

"Ready" Emil said with a thumbs up.

With a smile, Vivian watched as her little lover completed his first sit-up. "At least he's making the effort," she thought. But of course, she wouldn't make it too easy. "I want fifty done in five minutes then." She announced.

The beta felt his breath leave his body and all before he could finish his second sit-up. "Five minutes!?" He asked in a panic. "How the hell do you expect me to do that!?" To one as inactive as Emil, that was way beyond his capabilities.

But Vivian was having none of that.

As if to answer his question, Vivian leaned forward before planting a kiss on the betas upper half of his body. Her lips enveloped Emil, contorting around his flesh in such a manner that it was all but impossible for him to move. That said, it was complete bliss for him. He actually felt disheartened when Vivian pulled back.

"Want more kisses than you'll have to work for them." Vivian said. She knew what her boyfriend would want.

The rate at which Emil finished his first set was nothing short of spectacular. In the five minutes, he was given Emil laid down and rose up with such speed that even the most athletic of men would grow jealous. Each time he rose into his girlfriend's waiting lips and at no point did the two find the act repetitive. In truth, towards the end of the set, Vivian was getting rather intimate; her tongue snaking out from between her lips and almost wrapping around her beloved's body. She could easily bring him into her jaws if she wanted. The temptation was certainly there. But that would have been cheating. She wanted Emil to rise to her lips on his own, not through the aid of her tongue. Though his taste did linger...

By the end of it neither were sure if Emils' body was coated more with saliva than it was with sweat. Regardless, he was already breathing heavily.

By no means was he lethargic or too overweight. His body just never was the type to acclimate to exercise. His figure was naturally impressive, but to those who knew him, it was only a sight for show. When Emils' physique was actually put to the test he was far from average.

Still, Vivian cheered him on all the same; even clapping her hands together in excitement. "See? That was great babe! Just two more sets to go."

Emil felt his heart sink upon hearing that. He was hoping one would be enough.

Always after his sit-ups came the lifting. But as there were no weights made for someone as small as him Vivian had to get creative. It was months ago when she thought of a solution. Even then, it wasn't an activity Emil particularly enjoyed. Strange, considering what it was he'd have to lift. And that's what made it all the better for Vivian.

Rising her chest over the beta Vivian waited for the all-clear to proceed.

"Ready!"

Slowly, she lowered a single titanic tit onto Emil; only stopping when she felt his resistance. The exercise was simply to see how far he could go in pushing himself to freedom. Rarely could he manage, the massive tit usually falling on him when his arms gave out. Much to his luck, Vivians' chest was incredibly soft, a fact she took great pride in. Were it not then he'd be nothing more than a memory.

Thankfully, Vivian would never let that happen. And because of her care, Emil trusted her with his life. So such exercises, taking the full weight of a breast, was nothing more than a passing moment.

The sensation Vivian felt allowed for her to feel even the most minor of touches. Like, say, a pair of tiny hands desperately trying to push away the tons of flesh.

Emily's moving and shifting forced Vivian to stifle a moan. Though she loved him more than words could explain, there were still a few habits of hers that peaked out every so often. Especially when she held a large degree of power over her boyfriend. She just found him too cute when he struggled so hard.

"It's just like high school ~" Vivian mused as the struggling grew more intense. "I wonder how things would have gone if he was small back then too..."

Vivian recounted those days; years ago now. How, at her height, she was terrifying to all the shorter teenagers. All save for one.

"Emil..." Even when her actions were less than civil, he always stood with her. Especially when her life turned dark.

Back then she still held so much power over him, physical mostly. But Emil brought out the best in her. The greatest of characteristics to have. And among them, her most practiced one was restraint. A trait that came in handy, especially in their acts of intimacy.

But often she wondered how she would have behaved if he was shrunk back then. How vulnerable would he be in such a hostile environment?

Sensing her boyfriend's struggles, Vivian lifted her chest off of him before meeting his dazed, but lust-filled eyes.

"Too much woman for you?" Vivian teased.

Though Emil was speechless the tent he was supporting in between his legs said that he enjoyed it.

"I'll wait for you to rest, then we can start on your last set."

"I can do it now!" Emil shouted, determined to push through despite the ordeal he had just endured. "Whatever you've got I can handle!"

Vivian loved it when Emil played the tough guy. Even back when the two began dating he'd put on a show of boldness just for her. Though she could break him in half with the most minimal of effort, even back then, she couldn't deny the thrill sensation it sent through her body.

"Oh, looks like we have a badass here." Vivian crouched down once more, only this time she was baring her teeth as she smiled.

Emil knew what Vivian had planned and that she cared little for the liquid that already coated his body.

"Endurance training then." The towering goddess said. "You know what to do. Get on your back."

Emil did as instructed, lying completely still as Vivian laid down once more on the floor and brought her face as close as she could to her little lover.

"What's your record now?" She asked. "Thirty minutes? Forty? I bet I can cut either one of those in half."

"And if you don't?" Emil questioned. "What do I get?"

Vivian snickered. "What do you mean what do you get? I'm already giving you plenty as is." She brought her lips close to Emil's legs, licking them and tracing the tip of her tongue up across his crotch. "And even more with this..."

Emil didn't get the chance to resist as Vivian brought her lips down onto his pelvis before sucking softly. Light at first, the sucking force only grew in intensity the longer Vivian continued. And the more Emil resisted the less she wanted to stop.

Prying himself free and pushing against her lips didn't do much against the goddess of an Amazon, but Emil still tried it all the same. This only seemed to double his beloved's effort as she watched him closely. Were it possible she'd likely have hearts in her eyes. Fortunately for Vivian, the crimson colors of her irises gave her a lustful look already.

Intense, and unwilling to stop even if Emil pleaded. Was he bigger she'd want for him to pull her hair, but at three inches that was all but pointless. Still, she found this little "test" of hers fun.

"B-babe! Can we take a break first?" Emil could already feel himself close to burst as Vivian practically made out with his crotch. At this rate, she'd rip off his shorts with her sucking force.

In response, Vivia released her hold of her previous prey, allowing Emil a much-needed reprieve. It was short-lived however when Vivian brought her lips down onto his chest, pinning him to the floor.

Emil couldn't think straight as, on one hand, he was worried his dear girlfriend was taking this too far. On the other hand, he kind of wished she wore lipstick today. That way she would have left her mark on his chest and pants.

"No talking~" Vivian cooed. "Just let me do my thing~"

Of course, even with her new location, the beta already felt as though he was at the edge of glory. He felt close. Close to giving Vivian what she wanted.

And it hadn't even been five minutes!

Returning back to his legs Vivian wasted no time in scooping Emil's lower half into her mouth before continuing with her gigantic blowjob. Expertly, she removed her little lover's pants from his legs with her tongue before moving on to fish out his underwear.

In no time at all, a new record, in fact, she had revived his lower body of any clothing, allowing Vivian to freely poke and prod the betas cock.

Vivian never considered herself a perverted woman. And least not back in high school. Back then she'd consider herself as something of a hardass. Someone who took things way too seriously. It was only after she started dating Emil did Vivian begin to loosen up. Add a few more years and she was certainly one of the more open individuals someone could meet. Even open to having her beloved dangle from her mouth.

It helped that Emil's pecker was small enough for Vivian to ignore. That way she was given more time to focus on toying with him.

He felt amazing to mess with. Softly biting into his body. Caressing his limbs with her tongue. Vivian couldn't get enough of it. His taste was mixing into her saliva and whenever she swallowed she tasted only him. It was intoxicating.

Emil was simultaneously in both hell and heaven. Yes, he's been known to last longer, but it was clear Vivian had stepped up her game. So much so in fact that he thought he'd finish in the next few minutes.

"What is that now? Ten minutes?" Emil thought. "Fuck...she's gonna drain me dry."

As if hearing his mind Vivian raised her body and head skyward, taking Emil for the entire ride. The beta could see she was cupping her hands over her cheeks as her eyes seemed lost in pure bliss.

She was enjoying this. Immensely. Far more than she probably should.

Teasing Emil usually did that to her.

"Cum for momma baby~" Vivian mouthed. The vibrations her voice created was the straw that broke the camel's back. Emil came.

Hard.

And right into the back of Vivian's throat. She didn't even cough, having barely registered what just happened. Even then, Vivian moaned as she lowered her head to the floor, draining him again as she continued to suck. This time her dear boyfriend didn't even have the strength to resist.

Ten times.

Ten times did Emil finish. It would have been eleven had his body not gone limp, a sign that he was exhausted. Only then was he released from his girlfriend's jaws.

He thought it was over. He thought she'd congratulate him. Instead, she stood over his tiny form, fingers spread over the front of her sweatpants. From where they were, directly over her snatch, it was clear the whole ordeal had turned Vivian on. That, and given the fact that her workout clothes were completely soaked, allowing for Emil to see through it, it was clear she wasn't done just yet.

"Who said you could relax?" Vivian asked, her eyes a bloody crimson at the sight of her exhausted beloved. "We're Just getting started."

Vivian fell to her knees, her crotch soaking wet as she rubbed it furiously with her fingers. Some desires that lingered at the back of her mind wanted Vivian to use Emil to stimulate her further. Fortunately for him, she resisted.

Vivian was getting herself ready. Ready for Emil and the rest of his "endurance test". No matter how hot he thought the display was he knew one thing was certain.

He'd be beyond sore in the morning.
Chapter 3: Envy's Only Natural by Viper07
Author's Notes:

We've all been jealous, I'm sure. Big or small it's only natural to be a little envious at times. 

The room she was in may have been a mess and smelled of weed, but Vivian would be lying if she didn’t say she was excited. On the contrary, she was practically bouncing in place, her excitement clear to see to any around her. That is if there actually was anyone near her. Currently, the only other person she was sharing the space of the room with was her diminutive boyfriend, the 3-inch beta sitting comfortably on her shoulder yet not quite as eager as her.  

 

“This is so exciting, right?” Vivian asked, practically bouncing in place. She was well aware of her own energy and constantly kept a hand close to her little lover just in case things were proving too difficult for him to remain seated. He persisted though, even if he wanted to leave.

 

“Right. Exciting.” Emil’s enthusiasm was in far lesser quantity than his girlfriends. So much so that, despite his rather volatile seat, he found himself dozing off here and there. Anything really to make the time go by faster.

 

Also, perhaps, the smell of weed was far more effective on his 3-inch frame. It wasn’t like he could do anything about it, but he’d blame that for his lightheadedness.

 

Vivian was not unaware of her boyfriend’s lack of enthusiasm. In truth, she should have seen this coming.

 

He was excited when the day began, though that may have been due to the maid outfit she had worn as a sort of surprise for him. A means of winning him over before she dropped the ball so to speak. And it worked. The little beta was beaming for the vast majority of the morning.

 

The outfit wasn’t anything TOO revealing. It had some modesty to it, only revealing Vivian’s midriff and arms on the upper half while allowing for her to wear tights on the lower. She was told to call it the “tough made” attire. It was made to best show off bodies like hers. Though Vivian got off lucky. Whereas some had to pay to wear it she didn’t. It was part of a standing deal. A deal that contributed to Emil’s sour mood.

 

By the afternoon, when Emil found out what was going on, his attitude had taken a turn. Enough that there wasn’t much Vivian could do to take him out of it.

“Sabes que te gusta” Vivian smiled. She cocked her head in just the right way so that her lips were above her little lover, all while making sure he didn’t fall from his perch. “You can be in your foul mood all you want, but we both know you do.”

 

There was only the slightest of glances towards her lips, large enough to cover his torso with ease before Emil turned away from them. He was as stubborn as ever. Still, that didn’t stop Vivian from trying to lighten his mood.

 

“¿Qué tal un besito para el bebé grande?”

 

English was not Vivian’s natural language, though she was able to easily pick it up in her household. By high school she had grown so used to it that she nearly forgot her primary. It was only after she had begun to date Emil that she made an effort to retain it, as it proved to be one of her boyfriend’s greater turn-ons.

 

He loved to hear the dialect coming from her, and even in one of his moods he couldn’t resist the charm for long.

 

She planted a kiss on the beta’s back, a chill running along the entire length of his body. For Vivian, it was nothing more than a quick peck. But both of them knew that wasn’t the shared case as Emil found his back dripping with perspiration.

 

“Dammit Vi…” Finally, Emil stood up, the back of his shirt drenched, making it impossible to lie back down without being reminded of his ever-teasing girlfriend.

 

He was clearly annoyed, harshly pulling off his shirt before throwing the wet mess over his shoulder.

 

A small part of Vivian was hoping that he had nothing underneath it. Though Emil didn’t exercise as much as she did, if at all, he still had a rather attractive body. Good genes, or something along those lines. So she was a little disappointed to see that he had a muscle shirt on.

 

Emil looked into his titanic girlfriend’s eyes, unable to ignore her any longer. “There something I can help you with? Or did you just want me to get rid of my shirt?”

 

Vivian grinned. “A lil bit of both.” Her smile quickly faded, her expression turning inquisitive. “What’s wrong hon? I thought you’d like seeing me in something like this.” The titaness places a hand on her midriff, more specifically her rather impressive abs. “You normally do after all.”

 

Emil went silent, turning his back towards Vivian and trying to dismiss the question as quickly as it came. “It’s nothing, I promise.”

 

Unfortunately for him, she wasn’t having any of that. “Oh, don’t give me that. We’ve been dating for years now. Even before you shrunk we caught on to how we’re feeling real quick. If something’s wrong we figure it out like always. And trust me, I know something’s wrong.”

 

Emil continued to say nothing, his unwillingness to even talk about what was troubling him being a tad bit more than Vivian wished to bear.  She never liked it when he refused to talk, a feeling that was shared when the roles were reversed. Their relationship thrived on them being open with one another. Almost nothing was hidden between the two. So, when one refused to talk it felt like a wall crumbling.

 

And this is a wall that’s long been coming down. This wasn’t the first time Emil’s mood had soured recently. Before, about a month prior, his expression then was practically the same as it was now. And a month before that was much the same way. It always came about when the two were waiting, here in this room. All while Vivian waited anxiously for her photos to develop.

 

Right then and there it clicked.

 

“Emil…” Three times she’s had her photos taken. A means of making a quick buck, as times could prove tough for the two. She was the only one working, after all, a personal trainer for some old gym. Needless to say, money didn’t really flow in at a constant. That said if Emil was against this current attempt towards making money. “Do you not like it when I participate in these photo shoots?”

 

The 3-inch beta froze up. Slowly, he turned to meet his girlfriend’s eyes once more only to see that they were filled with concern. While obviously, she was the bigger of the two, even more so considering her staggering height and physique, Vivian was soft as soft could be. Those puppy-dog eyes of hers were enough to melt steel. It was no surprise that Emil was practically putty in her hands.

 

“N-no…it’s not that” Emil hesitated to answer. But that was all it took to confirm Vivian’s worries. Without a word, she brought a hand up to her shoulder. Emil tried to dissuade the coming talk, hoping to show his girlfriend that everything was fine. “Really, Vi, it’s good. I don’t hate these shoots.”

 

“Emil, please, can we just talk?”

 

Her voice wasn’t stern or demanding. There was no frustration or anger. There was only the concern of a worried lover. Emil didn’t resist much after. He stepped onto her hand and gave her palm a few taps when finally he was settled in.

 

There was no great ascent. No building pressure to show the sheer difference in power between the two. As far as handling someone so much smaller than herself there was none better than Vivian. She brought her legs onto the couch and to her chest and rested her chin on her knees. Her ash-white hair was held back in a ponytail yet still wonderfully any light the small waiting room may have held. She was beautiful. The purest example of majesty.

 

A goddess to Emil, and he had upset her.

 

“You hate these shoots, don’t you?” Vivian questioned.

 

Of course, Emil wanted nothing more than to lie to her. To tell her everything was fine, just as he had been doing for months. He endured it all. The ridiculous outfits and poses, with the exception of the maid attire cause he had to admit it was awesome, and the constant calls from her “employer. It was just absurd in his eyes. What was more, it felt wrong.

 

To him, it felt like he was selling her body for their benefit. He loathed that sort of feeling. So much so that, for the past few months, he was more than willing to hide it. When the two were known to share everything with one another. Now though, he was caught red-handed. Even if he didn’t say it now Vivian was already aware of his feelings.

 

What use was there in lying now?

 

“I do” Emil admitted. “I mean, I really do. It just feels wrong, the idea of you having these photos taken of you. Posted online for just about anyone to see. Like, I don’t know how some people can do that with a clear mind. It’s weird, right? Or am I just being unreasonable?”

 

“I wouldn’t say unreasonable” Vivian argued. She brought Emil closer. As close as she could while not having her face be the only thing he could see. There was sense in Emil’s line of thinking, true, but there were some facts he was overlooking. Minor facts that he could easily have overlooked.

 

“I mean, think about it Vi. ANYONE can look at those photos. Any guy or girl with good taste. Any basement dweller or married man. Hell, even current couples could look at those photos and think ‘damn’. Right?” And just like that, any sense Emil may have had was now lost to Vivian. Really, it felt more akin to rambling, what he was doing.

 

“Okay, so let me paint a picture. We have been dating for years, Vi. Since high school and still going strong. So strong in fact that we trust each other completely. Enough that we, at times, grit our teeth for ideas we may not always agree on. So, imagine my surprise when you get offered this opportunity. I thought it was a good idea, at first. A few decent checks for some modest pictures, right?”

 

Vivian’s confusion just continued to mount. “O…kay?”

 

“The real kicker was that person who offered you the chance was an old friend of yours. Like a miracle from heaven, yeah? That’s what I thought until I started to think about it. Then I realized, all those things I love about you are just…out there in the world!”

 

Gradually, Vivian began to understand Emil’s way of thinking, mismanaged though it was. In fact, through all his ramblings she was certain of only one thing. And it was made clear to her towards the end.

 

“Like, how do I cope with that? All that…that…glory just out there? When it was sorta just my thing…it’s kinda just…just…uh…” Emil was forgetting where exactly he was going with his ranting. That said, it was more than enough for Vivian, who was smiling at her beta boyfriend.

 

The message was crystal clear to her. Enough that her concerns were the furthest thing from her mind as it became clear just what it was Emil was feeling.

 

Vivian didn’t say a word as she pulled her phone out of her pocket. Emil’s curiosity skyrocketed. He was unable to discern what his girlfriend was thinking. It was only until she turned her phone towards him that he realized she had been scrolling through pictures. The first of which were tits.

 

Hers to be specific.

 

They just filled the screen, from corner to corner, barely contained in a barely appropriate business suit. Above that, the only thing that could be seen of her face was Vivian’s mouth. A coy yet knowing smiling.

 

That picture alone had tens of thousands of likes and even more reposts with still rising numbers.

 

Following that was a picture of Vivian’s midsection, sweat-covered, as though she had just finished running a marathon. Emil recognized her clothing there, her standard gym attire. A sports bra and shorts, nothing too extravagant.

 

While not as popular as her previous post it still brought in high numbers. Again, no greater portion of her face was shown, other than her jaw. As though she knew not to post anything that could be really identifiable, which her red eyes and white hair most definitely were.

 

Emil was bombarded with a range of emotions. The pictures were hot. Extremely hot. Enough that, though he was not there for them to be taken, Emil was already posting a tent in between his legs. On the other hand, when seeing the still-rising numbers, he wanted to find some way to delete the pictures.

 

“Emil~” Vivian spoke with her childhood accent once more, drawing in her lovers attention like bait draws in fish. “¡Estás celosa, cariño! You’re jealous, Hon.”

 

Emil thought on it for a few moments, mouth agape and eyes wide as he tried to process what was told to him. He looked from Vivian and back to the phone, repeating the process a few more times as he came to terms with this information. He couldn’t even deny it at this point. His ramblings and hate of sharing his girlfriend’s beauty. It was as clear as day to him.

 

“Oh my god…” He was jealous.

 

This was new to him. He’s never been the jealous one before. He’s gotten glances from women before, both big and small, but he’s never made notice of it before. It was always Vivian who brought it to his attention. Who had it known how he was a magnet for ladies but that it was her who he had. She wasn’t the most vocal in her jealous moments, a simple glare being enough to tell most women that her man was taken. In some cases she’d even throw around her weight, showing that Emil had all he needed with her. As though it were some sort of animal kingdom test of dominance. Needless to say, thanks to her intimidating figure and height, Vivian always won these “confrontations”.

 

She was the jealous one, it was as simple as that. The fact that he was displaying those sorts of tendencies and emotions was baffling, not just to him but to Vivian as well. But unlike him, the far larger woman was dealing with the revelation in a different manner.

 

Amazingly, Vivian was keeping the arm that held Emil steady, all while she howled in laughter at the ridiculousness of the situation. “Ohmygod! This is great! Hahaaa, mi bebé está celoso! Amazing!”

 

“No!” Emil rebuked. “This is not amazing! This is…weird. You’re normally the jealous one.”

 

“Right!?” Vivian wiped a tear away from her eye, allowing herself to calm down. Her stomach hurt after her fit of laughter, but thankfully she was still able to compose herself just enough that Emil wasn’t in any outright danger. “But look at you know. 3-inches tall yet ready to square up thousands of people. God, I really do have the best boyfriend…”

 

Vivian cleared her throat, calming herself further so that she can, at least, have a reasonable conversation with her boyfriend.

 

“Okay, so I get it now.” Vivian understood the root of Emil’s pain. “You’re jealous, and while that MAY be petty to some people, I think it’s actually kinda cute.”

 

Emil was wide-eyed. “C-cute?”

 

Vivian’s smile grew wider. “Mhm, cute. Think about it Emil, you’re envious of the fact that…” Vivian shifted her body so that she laid on the entire length of the couch, She ran her free hand from her chest, down her waist, and along her legs. “You no longer have all this to yourself.”

 

That’s pretty damn accurate if Emil had to say it. “Yes! Exactly!”

 

Vivian brought her hand closer, bringing Emil closer to her lips. “I bet you just wanna punch each and every one of those people who liked or reposted one of my pictures, huh?”

 

“That would make me feel MUCH better actually.” He couldn’t help but agree.

 

“Even if they were as tall as me? Maybe even taller?”

 

Again, Emil couldn’t deny that was exactly what he wanted. “Even then! I’d drop-kick each of them!”

 

Before he knew what hit him Vivian’s lips were pushed against Emil’s upper body in a kiss far more passionate than the peck from before. Enough that not only was his shirt wet once again but also his hair. For a brief moment, Vivian had even sucked half of his body into her mouth before letting him fall back onto her palm.

 

“God, you make me happy. You know that? Here you are, willing to pick fights for me, even if you are as big as a roach. Hell, maybe not even that! You’re honestly amazing, love.”

 

Emil couldn’t help but blush. The last thing he expected was praise. He awkwardly scratched the back of his head, seemingly embarrassed for his previous outburst and rant. He lowered his head in humiliation only for Vivian’s pinky finger to raise it towards her loving face.

 

“If you want, I can have Chloe delete the account,” Vivian said. She wasn’t one to put her significant other through something he didn’t exactly approve of. If he really wanted the account deactivated, Vivian would deactivate it. But, she’s far more familiar with jealousy than he was. Enough that she knew how exactly to use it to their advantage. “Or, we can really piss some people off. Seeing as you’re so small, it’s the best way for you to get… ‘even’ with them.”

 

Emil was confused. “What do you mean by that?”

 

Ever one to let actions speak louder than words, Vivian raised her hand over her chest, before deciding to tilt it to the point of having Emil slide off and into the cleavage below. More confused than startled the beta could do nothing as his titan of a girlfriend brought her breasts closer together, sandwiching the tiny man between tons of tit flesh. It wasn’t anything he hasn’t experienced before; in fact, this was a common occurrence for them. What came as a surprise though was the sudden sound of a phone’s camera clicking.

 

Looking up, he saw Vivian tapping away on her phone. She slide her finger across the screen a few times, deep in thought finally being satisfied with what she had. One quick post and she showed Emil had she had done.

 

Another picture of her breasts, only this time he was there between them. Soaking wet, practically shirtless, and face blurred out. The likes came in almost as quickly as the comments. Some of wonder, asking if the woman they’ve been following had a little boyfriend, or in the words of some of them, a “boy toy”. Others were crude, asking, or rather begging, for Vivian to push her breasts together until he popped.

 

Finally came the jealous ones. The ones who wanted Emil gone from the photo. Those who were in shock that Vivian was taken by someone so much smaller than themselves. Some of the comments were hurtful, with insults geared towards the beta, not insulting his size but his placement, saying he didn’t deserve such a blessing. Others were crass, asking why she’d ever date a “bug”. The worst ones, however, were those who insulted Vivian, calling her a freak for her choice in relationships.

 

Both could see that some of the account’s followers were leaving, in droves. Yet for every twenty she lost she gained double that even quicker. For every crude post, there were several kind ones, claiming Emil to be lucky and saying he was “living the dream”. He can’t deny that at that moment, he was.

 

“People get jealous.” Vivian explained. I get jealous, you get jealous, and hundreds of thousands of strangers get jealous over some random person they never met. It’s natural. Yes, you may not have me just to yourself right now, but you wanna know something you have that they don’t?”

 

Once more, Vivian squeezed her breasts together, giving Emil a playful bit of pressure. “You can touch. All. You. Want. They can only look. Isn’t that so much better than punching them?”

 

As much as Emil really wished to deny it, he had to admit that feeling was SO much better. It was like a middle finger to the internet.

 

“I love you, Hon.” Vivian said as she plucked the beta free from his trappings. She placed him against her lips and gave him an ever so gentle kiss. “Nothing’s ever gonna change that.”

 

Emil pushed further into the kiss. It felt so much better than it should. It was the relief that flooded his body. It had to be. The warmth he felt, the love and certainty that he was with who he should be was all too clear. This was perfection.

 

That, or he was pitching another tent.

 

A door slammed open in the room, ruining the moment between the two. A woman stormed in, a mad smile on her face as she looked at Vivian. In her hand was a cracked phone pointed towards Vivian, the page shown being her account.

 

“You…are a goddamn genius!” Chloe exclaimed. The disheveled woman was giddy. Even more than Vivian was when she was waiting for her disorderly friend. “People loved seeing that body of yours, but placing Emil in between those mighty melons of yours? Hah! Awesome! You’re a hit girl!”

 

Chloe was constantly glancing back from her phone toward Vivian, unable to contain herself. “Holy shit, holy SHIT! You damn beautiful genius! You’re wracking in the reposts, likes, AND followed! And only after a few minutes!”

 

Chloe’s personality always gave Emil the wrong impression. They had a history, though not particularly a good one. Simply put, she was a bully of his back in high school. Already that put him in an awkward position. Even more awkward was the fact that Chloe was Vivian’s best friend. They’ve known each other since elementary.

 

Though as odd as it may seem, things weren’t as black and white as some might expect. Though she was a “bully” of his she was actually one of the kinder people he knew. Thus why she and Vivian were still friends. As such, and due to her career choice, it was Chloe who was Vivian’s first idea to be her photographer. Second only to Emil, she trusted no one quite as much as Chloe.

 

The photographer practically bounced toward the couch; her eyes glued to Emil as she readied her phone.

 

“Didn’t know you had it in you, Spud.”  “Chloe admitted. “Thought you were maybe too slow in the head to see Vivi wanted this. Wanted you to join her in her shoots. Think about it, I can go the full giantess route with you on board. Vivian and her little lover pest, oh the people would just eat that up!”

 

Though the two were on decent enough terms, Chloe was not beyond insulting Emil every now and then. That said, he wasn’t beyond insulting her either.

 

“Right, put myself in your shoots?” He chuckled at the thought. “I’m lightheaded from just being in the same room as you, Toker. A second more and I’ll…”

 

Emil stopped talking when he saw Vivian’s smile. She wasn’t trying to persuade his answer towards what she wanted. She wasn’t trying to guide his hand to the result she desired. She just waited, filled with joy that she at the very least got to take a picture with her beloved. She was hopeful for the idea that it wouldn’t be their last. At times, Emil cursed that wonderful smile of hers.

 

“I’ll…think about it.” Emil caved, but that was far from a regretful decision. Especially when that lovely smile of his girlfriend’s grew wider. She was beaming; a ray of sunshine in her own right.

 

Vivian was right. Everyone gets jealous. It’s only natural. Who was he to stop someone he cared about so deeply from doing what they loved?

 

And if a few people got jealous, seeing her so happy with him, all he could say was…

 

Screw em. 

End Notes:

As always, a rating and review are appreciated 

Chapter 4: Together We Endure by Viper07
Author's Notes:

From one couple to another, we take a detour from the life of Emil and Vivian and into the morning of another pairing. Some days are tougher than others. At times, all we need is a shoulder to lean on in our darker moments. 

Head throbbing. Arms weak. The desire to get out of bed absent. To get up now would mean having to get ready for work, and Inessa was far from eager for that. Another day of taking orders from dull-brained drunks who didn’t know when one more cup on their tab was one too many. Cleaning sticky shelves of god know what, while making stiff drinks the occasional college student always tried to get for free. It was horrible, the whole experience of working at some shitty, barely able to pay for itself, bar. But at the very least it kept a roof over her head.

 

Things could be worse, she imagined. She could be smaller. A mouse trying to make a life for themselves in a world filled with lions. While her current situation in life wasn’t that much better, it was certainly the preferred of the two choices. And as a plus, she was still nearly as tall as always, only a few centimeters shorter than her previous height of 5’11. She was lucky in that regard. Very lucky as a matter of fact. Those like her, a Beta, weren’t always as fortunate. Inessa knew of those who shrank down to only a few feet. Hell, sometimes only a few inches. She couldn’t even begin to imagine the world at that size, with everything larger than themselves being a danger to their very well-being.

 

Any stray foot could kill a 2-inch beta. An uncaring, unaware, kick could send one to the ICU. Yes, being big had its perks, but to those aware of the danger for their smaller brethren, caution constantly needed to be exercised. Especially if those of differing sizes wished to share a living space.

 

Which reminded Inessa. “I suppose he needs to get up too.”

 

Inessa threw her sheets off of her, taking in the foul odor they carried. It was high time they got washed, though she only hoped the sole washer in her apartment complex wasn’t already being used. Or broken. The number of times that thing gave up on her, or washed her clothes in laundry in foul water, was far too many for her to care to count anymore. She reached for her glasses, which normally rested on the table alongside her bed. Instead of her glasses though, she gripped an empty bottle of booze in their place.

 

“Fuck…” Inessa lamented her lack of restraint from the night before. “Just how much did I drink?”

 

The previous night was a particularly hellish one. She was just one of several servers called in to help with a party. Some bachelor’s festivities, or something. She didn’t really care to remember. Inessa really couldn’t if she tried. All she could recall was the obscene amounts of noise from howling drunks, each as rude as the supposed husband to be. His coming vows aside, that sure didn’t stop him from trying to cop a feel of Inessa’s rear. She had to get a handle on her temper, otherwise, she would have used the tray given to her to handle drinks as a bludgeon. The thought was almost too tempting to pass up, but thankfully she resisted.

 

She wasn’t sure how the night ended, only that she made it home and apparently drank herself silly. With the same swill she served no less. Cheap as drinks go but surprisingly effective in helping someone repress unwanted memories.

 

She rummaged through the table’s drawers, tossing out undergarments and even older bottles aside until she found her glasses. Her contacts would have to wait for now. She couldn’t be bothered putting them on now. With her sight restored she could see the time on her clock. 7:15 in the morning. Inessa wasn’t sure what time she got home yesterday, but it certainly wasn’t long enough for her to get the full 8 hours she DREAMED of.

 

“Great, and I’m still in my work clothes too.” A violet shirt messily tucked into black skinny jeans, which themselves had stains from the night before. The only thing she wasn’t wearing was her calf-high boots, which upon being looked for were found to have just been uncaringly tossed into the corner of her bedroom.

 

Inessa wondered if she could get away with just wearing this back to the bar. It’s not like the owners cared for hygiene anyhow.

 

“A bridge to cross later” she decided.

 

The first few steps out of bed were shaky, to say the least. The best part of dealing with a hangover was slowly learning how to walk again. One simple step required the skill of a tightrope walker it would seem, as Inessa slowly found herself in a far more critical state than she gave herself credit for. And the funny part was she used to consider herself as someone who could hold her drinks. She knew her limits in the past, though she supposed an added case of working at a place you hated was falling deeper into drinks than you normally should.

 

Inessa felt herself losing balance. Quickly. She began to panic, hastily scanning the floor to make sure it was all clear. She wasn’t watching out for stains or discarded food. No, she was looking out for something far more valuable. And prayed that they weren’t anywhere close to her.

 

“Please still be asleep, please still be asleep, please be-”

 

Though she extended her arms forward they did nothing to stop Inessa’s fall, and she fell chest-first onto the floor, the air leaving her lungs as it felt like everything around her came crashing down. She didn’t even make an attempt to get up straight away. Inessa just lay there, silently cursing herself for her state.

 

“God…fucking dammit, Inessa.” She told herself plenty of times she’d stop. That she’d find someplace better to work. But no one ever wanted a Beta to work for them, even one of workable size. Though no employer ever said it outright, it was always the little words she latched on to. The tiny hints as to the reasons why she was never hired.

 

“Your demeanor might seem off-putting to customers.”

 

“We appreciate your effort in reaching out to us, but we’ve decided to go in a different direction in regard to employment.”

 

“We’re just not sure you’re the right fit for the job.”

 

Bastards, all of them. The only reason why she got her job now was that she was a genius at making drinks. A skill she picked up from her father, though she was far from being as successful as he was. Sure, she was pleasant to look at, her red iris eyes and short silvery-white hair, common traits among betas, only adding to what her employers called a ‘fierce’ look.

 

It also helped that her rack was rather large. At least for those patrons with a particular thirst.

 

But there was hardly a doubt in her mind that denied the fact of, when it came down to it, she was damn good at making drinks. It’s just…she wasn’t sure how much more of this she could take.

 

Inessa wasn’t one to cry, never even risking that show of weakness in her most vulnerable of moments but fuck if that isn’t what she needed right now. “Just a few more months of this…” she thought. “A few more months and I can move us someplace better. Maybe even find someplace better to work.” She’s saved up quite a bit for just such an occasion, even going as far as to extend her original goal so that she may quit her deadbeat job. She was so close now. So very close to leaving.

 

“Just…a few more months…”

 

Inessa calmed herself, remembering the breathing techniques she was taught. She thought they were stupid at first, but after some time, and much stress, she came to appreciate them.

 

Breathe in…hold it…let it fill your stomach and then exhale. Calm. Focus on being calm. Let the troubles float away. The past is the past, today can present a miracle. Just breathe.

 

Slowly but surely, it worked, Inessa feeling her nerves calm. She still had to work to sit upright, but this time around she was much better at handling herself.

 

“I thought you said you weren’t gonna do that ‘hippy shit’?” A voice called out, much to Inessa’s surprise. In fact, it was just enough to make her lose her balance once more, only this time the landing wasn’t quite as painful. She still looked under herself carefully, making sure she didn’t land on anything. Or rather, anyone. The actual sight of her frantic concern was fairly amusing to the one who had actually called out to her. A small, barely 3-inch beta that waited patiently for her to cease her search. When she did, and her crimson eyes fell on him, she sighed in relief. That sigh quickly turned to a scowl, however.

 

“You little dumbass!” Inessa wanted to shout but instead kept her voice to a minimum so as not to cause discomfort. “I could have hurt you!”

 

The smaller beta shrugged, seemingly unworried over the very real possibility of being crushed under Inessa’s weight. She was by no means a hefty woman, taking great care of her figure despite her more unsightly habits. But even to the blind, it was clear there was a distinct weight difference between the two. Had she desired to, Inessa could crush the beta now in anger for making her worry. She could, but never would she do anything that drastic.

 

Inessa sat upright, her titanic fingers coming down to encircle the smaller beta, lifting him to her face and carefully examining his body. It was more out of general worry than to check for any physical harm he may have suffered. Really, it was more for her sake than his.

 

Her eyes were attentive and focused, not leaving anything to go unnoticed even at her size. Were there anything even reminiscent of a bruise or cut, she’d notice. When Inessa saw that the beta was unharmed, save for bruises still healing from weeks prior, due to an event she could not stop, she set him down. Gently, and besides her now crossed bare feet. There was no sense of malice in his position, no ulterior motive. She just didn’t think about where it was she was placing him, so long as it was close to her.

 

Even then, though her intentions meant no harm, there was still an…odor that came off the black nailed painted appendages. A result of constantly working while wearing the same pair of boots. Her only pair if the beta could recall correctly. It took a considerable amount of effort for him not to cover his nose. It would be rude if he did, and though she could hold a strong, uncaring face out in public the beta knew Inessa to be should something like that be pointed out, by him of all people.

 

Thankfully, it was easy enough to ignore the smell as Inessa was leaning against her bedframe, staring daggers into her little “roommate”.

 

“What the hell were you thinking, Ethan?” Inessa reprimanded. “You know it’s dangerous for you to walk around when I’m…” the larger beta gestured around her room and then towards herself. “This. I could have hurt you. Or worse. Did you even think about that?”

 

Ethan fell silent, not really wishing to answer. In truth, he had. He even knew this sort of conversation would happen, should he get caught. And he could have easily remained hidden, up until Inessa had fallen down. Then the drive to make sure she was fine checked in, and thus he found himself in this situation. Again.

 

“I did…” he reluctantly replied.

 

Inessa shook her head. She wasn’t sure how many more times she could handle Ethan doing this.

 

“I know you’re not an idiot. Far from it. So why are you just walking around? Actually, better question. Why are you even awake? It’s not even 8.”

 

It was hard to answer someone so much larger than yourself. A fact Ethan was still getting used to. Unlike Inessa, he had not been a beta for long. Perhaps only a few months. In that time though, despite his size, he’s looked after Inessa. Though physically unable to tend to her needs, he’s offered aid through different methods. Whether that’s a watchful eye or a handy bit of advice, if it helped ease some burden off of her he was there.

 

So that’s why he did what he did.

 

“That’s implying I actually slept last night.” Ethan said. The night before, when her roommate returned home in more of a messy state than usual, he stood watch in case she got herself into any sort of trouble. She was beyond exhausted, the odds of a word even existing to describe her state being minimal. By the time she had walked through the apartment door, she was barely able to stand. Already, she had drunk herself into a stupor. Ethan was more in danger then than he was a few minutes ago.

 

Had he got caught underneath her drunken stride, beneath her boots…

 

Inessa would never be able to live with herself.

 

Despite that, he made sure she had gotten to bed in one piece. But not before she helped herself to one last drink, silently sobbing. That was something Ethan would keep to himself, however. He knew there was next to nothing he could do, had she fallen over in her state. But he still would have stood beside her regardless, and Inessa knew this. It wasn’t the first time he’s done this after all.

 

“How bad was it this time?” she asked, fearing the answer.

 

There would be no sugar coating it. “It wasn’t really your best of nights, I’d imagine. Couldn’t even walk straight if your life depended on it. you didn’t really…watch where you were stepping.”

 

Already she was worried about how she acted the night before, but upon hearing of her carelessness, the color drained from the larger beta’s face.

 

“I didn’t nearly…”

 

“Step on me?” Ethan finished for her with a chuckle. “No, I made sure to step out of the way. You did step on a few other things though. A few empty cans of beer, an old pack of cigars…your TV remote.

 

Inessa cursed under her breath. “Really? Dammit, and that was new too.” She was more embarrassed than anything. The fact that she wasn’t looking out for Ethan must have been terrifying for him. When sober she always made a mental note to watch where she was stepping, even if something as minimal as an empty can was in her way.  When drunk though, that was a different story.

 

There’ve been a few too many close calls for her liking.

 

“Fucking…shit…” Inessa felt her breathing quicken. She worked fast to calm herself, though already she felt a panic-induced attack coming. She held her head in her palm with one hand and clenched her knee with the other.

 

“I’m sorry, Ethan.” She apologized. “I’m so sorry.”

 

Inessa had always hated feeling vulnerable. Feeling weak. That sort of thing was frowned upon in her family. Especially after her father had left. At times, when she felt herself close to tears, Inessa was afraid she’d take a slipper to the head should her mother find out. A terrifying woman, that one.

 

History aside, she wasn’t certain she could stop herself this time. She tried. Oh, how she tried. But even as she did they came out slowly. Barely a stream, but a few drops wormed their way through her tightly shut lids. Inessa wrapped her arms around her knees and hid her face away.

 

She hated this so much…

 

She hated this horrible apartment. She hated her job. She hated falling into the habits of her mother. But the thing she hated most was herself. Inessa felt so weak. So exposed. If she could walk away from this all she would. But she wouldn’t. because the one thing she loved in this world was likely watching her with sad eyes.

 

“Please Ethan, just leave me alone.” Inessa pleaded. She didn’t want him to see her like this. “Just get out of my room.”

 

All Inessa wanted right now was to be left alone. Even forgotten, if it meant she could get some peace of mind before another horrid day had to start. As it was, she was already doing to arrive late at work. She didn’t even own a car. Every day she had to walk several miles before arriving at the bar.

 

But she found herself unable to get up, not because she lacked the strength to do so, though that may have been a factor, but because she felt the most minuscule of pecks on her big toe. On instinct, she scrunched the extremities. It was nothing more than an itch to her. No, even less than that. It still didn’t stop her from feeling the second. And then the third. One after another until she was forced to see what was happening.

 

It was Ethan, giving soft little kisses to the only thing he could reach. And while the odor coming off of Inessa’s overworked foot hadn’t much vanished, he worked through it just fine. It was enough to pull the larger beta from her depressing state, even if only a little. Her makeup was running, eye shadow trailing along with the tears that streamed down her cheeks. But through it all, Ethan saw the faintest of smiles. Nothing too hopeful, but now nothing too hopeless either. It was more grateful than anything.

 

 The tip of Inessa’s index finger met the side of Ethan’s face, gently stroking it. she appreciated him more than words could possibly express. She wondered just what she had done to deserve someone like him.  Certainly nothing right in this life, she felt. But when a moment of doubt was seen across her face she felt her toe pinched in between a set of surprisingly strong teeth.

 

It was a bad idea on Ethan’s part. If the smell was one thing then the taste was most certainly another. But he had to stop her from falling back into that depression.

 

“Hey! None of that you hear!?” Though he was small, Ethan’s voice could carry weight when it needed to.

 

“I do.” Inessa assured. “But-” another bite quickly shut her up.

 

“Nessy, look at me.” Wonderful, Ethan was using Inessa’s ‘special’ name. She should have never given him that idea.

 

“You are incredible.” He assured her with so much confidence in his voice. “You provide so much, for assholes who hardly care. You wake up every day, pushing your way towards the next and never stopping. You know your goals and you work tirelessly towards them.”

 

“You are the strongest woman I know. And I want you to recognize that the same way I do. A wonderfully beautiful woman who I am fortunate to be with.”

 

She felt so…conflicted. Inessa found it so hard to accept Ethan’s words as the truth at times that she believed he must be insane. Maybe he was just that, as how else could anyone even think to stay with someone like her. Someone who felt like she was going nowhere, despite having worked so hard for so long. He’d be better off with someone who could take care of him in a way that mattered. Not watching where his supposed ‘provider’ was going to step. She was even going to tell him this, up until her eyes met his. Although they were so small they carried more strength than she could think to possess. What he said was the truth, and like always she began to believe him.

 

Inessa’s smallest of smiles grew wider the more she was praised. “Well…maybe not wonderfully beautiful.” Though she wasn’t wearing them now the larger beta commonly wore piercings on her mouth or ears. Once more, a trait that contributed to her employer’s desired ‘fierce’ look. Really, it just made her seem more of a punk than she actually was. Sure she could curse up a storm and throw a mean punch when pushed too far. But beneath all that there was an incredibly kind and gentle soul. And that was seen in her smiles. The same lovely and wonderful smile she had now.

 

“I mean it!” Ethan said with a laugh. “Wonderfully beautiful. That’s what you are, Nessy!”

 

Playfully, Inessa flicked at the smaller beta with her big toe, the force only enough to force him on his rear. “And enough with the Nessy crap! You know I can’t stand it.” Had she a desire to play further she could easily pin him underfoot. Maybe even go as far as to indulge herself in one of their ‘games’.

 

“Come on, I know you love it!” This was what Ethan wanted to see. this was what he wanted to hear. The lovely music that was his girlfriend’s laughter. To him, there was nothing sweet in heaven or on earth.

 

Through her laughter, Inessa struggled to get her words out. “No, I love you! There’s a difference!”

 

This was what she needed. This was who she needed to be with. She was beyond glad that they had found each other the way they did. Such a strange day where everything had changed for the both of them. Though their lives had their fair share of difficulties it had its lovely moments as well. Moments like these where, despite his 2-inch frame, Ethan could take the weight off of Inessa’s shoulders.

 

She didn’t ask for permission when reaching to pick her little lover up in her hand. It was a spur of the moment decision for Inessa that brought Ethan to her lips. They were so incredibly soft, better than any pillow. Any bed. No matter the number of times they did this it would never grow old. Even through the still heavy scent of booze, Inessa certainly drank far more than she could handle, Ethan only found himself pushing deeper into the wet kiss. It started off gentle at first before Inessa’s tongue started to sneak out from between her lips. She wanted so badly to continue this. to properly thank the little beta that meant oh so much to her. But she knew if she were any later to work then the prospect of losing this job she hated so much might be real.

 

There was still a considerable amount of effort Inessa needed to exert to pull away from the kiss she had initiated.

 

“Oh, why do you have to be so cute?” the larger beta questioned. “You make it so hard to leave for work, you know that right?”

 

She was just about ready to set Ethan down when she noticed his confused expression. “What?”

 

Ethan didn’t know how to say this without throwing Inessa for a mental whiplash. She seemed hectic enough as is and he wasn’t exactly sure how well she’d take this.

 

“It’s…Saturday.” Her only day of the week off.

 

There was no shock in her expression. No fury or surprise. It was as if the realization hadn’t fully set in yet. “Oh”. She shrank against her bedframe, her back sliding against its surface until she came to rest on the floor. “Oh…” she just laid there, for more than a few minutes, wondering how on earth she could have possibly missed that. Last night was chaotic. And she in turn was very drunk. Just another indicator that maybe she should find better ways to cope.

 

“Oh, thank FUCK!”

 

Her laughter was jovial. Inessa couldn’t contain her delight. While it might not seem like much to some people, a whole day off for her was always a blessing she never took for granted. To make things even better, it was a day she’d gladly spend with her boyfriend. Especially after he had praised her so fiercely.

 

Inessa held Ethan close to her chest, making sure not to suffocate him with her assets. She held him as tightly as she could, basking in the glow of a day that had just gotten a whole lot better.

 

“Ethan…” already, she was thinking about how to best start this day off. First thing came first. She needed to do away with the grime that’s built up over a week of work. “I think I wanna take a bath.” Of course, there was an ulterior motive for this desire. “With you. Like, right now please!”

 

There was no reason for him to refuse. Ethan nodded vehemently, the only signal Inessa needed to practically rip off her shirt in her mad dash to the restroom. Both of them already knew, though, that they’d be in there for hours to come.

 

Oh yes, this was turning out to be the start of a remarkably wonderful day, 

End Notes:

As always, a rating and review are greatly appreciated!

Chapter 5: Jumping the Gun by Viper07
Author's Notes:

Every couple has their concerns. It's important though to make sure those concerns are founded. 

Muscles tearing

 

Arms burning

 

Skin glistening with sweat

 

Torture for some, but to those like Vivian, there’s no other activity they’d rather be a part of. Even among her peers, however, the towering amazon was a gem in of herself. She knew her limits in physical exercise and constantly worked to surpass them. This in turn would constantly have her trying out more outlandish methods for a good workout, often leading to staggering results.

 

Vivian was fit and attractive. She always has been, and wouldn’t deny it. She’s lost count of the time she’s been flirted with by both men and women, some of which were even single. And at her age, she’s even been proposed to a fair amount of times as well.

 

In her younger years, a simple threat or glare would have been enough to turn away any onlooker. Vivian could be very terrifying when she needed to be, even having one hell of a mean streak back in her teenage years. Now though, she was a far calmer person. Patient and kind, even offering aid to the occasional beginner athlete whereas before she only would have watched them, silently judging their poor performances. While there were still some who avoided her as best as they could, as her height often proved to be a natural deterrent, she never let that hold her back.

 

Vivian’s life had changed for the better. She didn’t even want to think what would have become of her had she continued on the old path she once walked. Were she still that problematic brat she’d have likely ended up in prison, or perhaps worse.

 

She was grateful for this second chance of hers, and even more so for the man who made it possible. That did remind her though, that he wasn’t keeping as well of a pace as her.

 

Vivian looked between her crossed glistening legs and at the panting 3-inch beta near the crotch of her black gym shorts. His spot was…less than ideal. It wasn’t even Vivian’s idea, though she made no attempts to argue against the decision when Emil thought of it.

 

It’s not like she didn’t warn him that being so close to something that got ‘heated’ so easily was a good idea, but the small beta was insistent on going through with his scheme. He said he’d be fine, and Vivian ultimately saw this as one of the few ways she could get her beloved to work out.

 

Now though, it looked like he was regretting his choices in life. He was sweating even more than Vivian was, his poor little white shirt absolutely drenched with so much perspiration that Vivian wasn’t fully sure as to who it belonged. Still, despite his humiliating state, Emil stood back up. It was slow at first, a clear struggle shown in each of his movements, but eventually, he was able to stand upright.

 

For all of six seconds until he fell backward onto his rear.

 

“Pobrecito. Está jadeando como un perro~.”

 

Vivian was smiling as Emil continued to pant, trying desperately to cool off. Despite his natural physique, he was far from an athletic individual. At least when compared to someone like his girlfriend. Even when he was normal sized she was leagues and above beyond anything he could hope to keep up with. There was no sport she couldn’t master, no exercise too taxing, and no regimen too brutal. Thank god that their relationship didn’t solely revolve around those aspects as Emil just didn’t think it possible for him to be able to keep up with her.

 

Vivian seemed a certified superhuman on top of being a bombshell woman.

 

“I just need…a minute…” Or more like an hour with how slow Emil was moving now. It was a slug’s pace at which the beta was moving. He can’t recall the last time he’s been this tired that wasn’t a more ‘intimidate’ activity.

 

“We can take a break if you want?” Vivian said with a grin. That was her general plan here. Emil insisted that he was ready to join her this time on one of her workout routines despite the obvious difference in scale. It came as a surprise to Vivian to see her normally laidback beloved actually go out of his way to join her in her daily activities but considering his usual idleness she held the feeling that he wouldn’t last long.

 

And true to her intuition, she was correct. He had started off strong, in the beginning, even keeping up at a rather decent pace. Emil had completed his sets of pushups and sit-ups just as his girlfriend had instructed, the towering woman deciding it best to coach her little lover. She could be an intense instructor when she needed to be, but never was Vivian too demanding of the people she helped.

 

Emil was, in some ways, an exception to that. She didn’t push him too far, but rather her methods of instruction regarding him were…unique. Different. And mostly hidden. She was a personal trainer at a fairly popular gym. Well-liked and highly recommended to beginners. Such was her reputation that she was able to request a room just for her and Emil. This way they were kept away from the prying eyes of those who saw it strange to see a different-sized couple.

 

It also allowed for much more teasing, which Vivian often took full advantage of.

 

As Emil continued to lay down on the floor Vivian moved carefully to lay before him. She made no extravagant show of motion, being sure to do this as efficiently and sensibly as possible. The last thing Emil needed was a stray drop of sweat falling from Vivian’s body and onto him.

 

Vivian placed both arms beside Emil as she laid down in front of him. Her black top had been discarded leaving behind a sports bra of the same color that hardly worked to contain the giantess’s massive chest. Vivian undid her ashen hair, which previously had been styled into a ponytail, allowing it to fall around Emil.

 

Her red eyes peered down with joy and even seemed to reflect Emil’s tired expression. Despite how quick his workout had been, Vivian was proud of him all the same. He showed as much energy as he could muster. She just wasn’t sure why.

 

Why today, of all days, did he finally decide to join her?

 

“So? How about that break?” Vivian knew Emil wouldn’t resist at this point, he must much too tired for that. So, when the beta threw her a thumbs up, Vivian rested her head beside him, allowing the cold floor to relax her as well.

 

The two rested for a few minutes, Emil needing it far more than Vivian. The latter only watched as her minuscule boyfriend’s chest rose and fell with each passing moment. She’s seen it plenty of times before when the two would sleep together. A simple act that required utmost care, as did every other action in their day-to-day life. Everything was so well planned these days. Every action, every decision taken, was done with Emil’s safety in mind.

 

The last time he had come out to the gym, things did not end well for him. If Vivian could recall correctly he had found himself underneath some blonde bitches sweaty foot. He was even forced to pamper it from what she had seen. Had Vivian not arrived when she did then who knows what would have happened to him. Perhaps he’d have ended up as some pet.

 

So her curiosity about why Emil would want to join her today was a well-founded curiosity. Hell, she almost didn’t want to come back to working here if that was how betas were treated by their larger and more powerful peers. She only did when she found out that the blonde’s membership had been revoked. Even then, it was only thanks to Emil insisting that she continued to work here.

 

His safety hasn’t always been a concern of his when it came down to Vivian’s own comfort. This was a good-paying job, especially for someone who dyed her hair to match that of a beta’s. Most employers were likely to turn Vivian down because of it. Pricks, all of them. But the prospect of losing this one job because of him must have been unbearable for Emil.

 

Was that why he came out today? Concern maybe? Did he feel responsible for what happened back then? For being so small?

 

It was worrying to a degree, and the longer Vivian’s questions went unanswered the more she grew curious.  

 

And it’s not like she could force him to answer her, the poor beta was tired.

 

If Vivian wanted to know she’d have to go about this carefully.

 

“Why did you wanna come out today!?”

 

Then again, maybe not…

 

Emil was understandably started by his girlfriend’s outburst. It was made even worse when she decided to sit on her knees and look down upon her beloved in concern. She disliked the idea of Emil putting himself down. Placing himself as a sort of nuisance rather than anything else. He was a normally confident individual. He had to be to have been with Vivian for so long. But his height often invited undesired thoughts and his faith would be tested over if he really was someone meant to be with Vivian.  He couldn’t even provide for her the same comfort she gave him.

 

He’s brought it up a fair amount of times in the past. How he felt she could do better with someone else. Someone more capable. Emil firmly believed at times he couldn’t give her anything. He’d speak so lowly of himself, and Vivian hated it. She hated to hear that; to even think about it was horrible.

 

She loved him. Much more than she loved most anyone else. He knew that, and constantly she would remind him. So even the thought that his mind could be going through such sadness was enough to make her act out in his defense.

 

Emil sat up in surprise as well as confusion. The look in his girlfriend’s eyes seemed as though she were trying to decipher some sort of puzzle. She was inquisitive, but perhaps she focused solely on matters that weren’t even relevant.

 

“What’s it look like?” Emil replied with a smile. “To work out, of course?”

 

Vivian wasn’t buying it. she leaned forward, bringing her body even closer as she crossed her arms in an almost authoritative manner. While not meant to intimidate, Vivian’s arms crossing had an entirely different effect on the beta. They were crossed directly in front of her gargantuan bosom, squishing into them in such a way that someone of normal size wouldn’t be able to see it. But one of only a few inches would have no problem whatsoever. It was a spectacle to be sure and Emil couldn’t keep his eyes off of it.

 

Unfortunately, in his attempt to avert his gaze away from her chest, Vivian saw it as an attempt to avoid eye contact. In her mind that was exactly the kind of response someone would expect when trying to hide information. She wasted no time in reaching down and lifting her little lover by the collar of his shirt and bringing him up to face her.

 

Emil felt like he was being judged. Perhaps he was. As it were, he did indeed have his own reasons for wanting to come with his girlfriend today. Though not as dire as Vivian might have expected. In fact, they were actually quite simple. Looking up and into the eyes of his beautiful, yet prying, girlfriend, Emil couldn’t keep hiding his whole reason for being here.

 

It was made harder by his placement too. Held by his collar he was offered no sort of footing. Instead, he had to look up to meet Vivian’s gaze. Already that was a difficult position to contend with but looking forward proved to be far more harrowing.

 

Even if she was still sweating up a storm and radiating such an extreme amount of heat, Emil could not deny saying that his girlfriend was one of the most lovely beings to grace his life. How he could possibly remain by her side for so many years is still a mystery to him. One that he’d leave untouched as it usually upset her.

 

From her strong frame to her red eyes; from her imposing height to her delightful voice, there was not an inch of her he did not love. To him, Vivian was perfection.

 

Perfection that very much worked against him keeping his composure right now. Even without makeup, she was drop-dead gorgeous, with full lips that could cover half of his body if she so wished. Even the thought of getting kissed by her was enough for Emil to sweat again, though this time for far different reasons.

 

Emil could feel himself sprouting and crossed his legs in an attempt to hide his shame. He didn’t want Vivian to see his real intentions right now. They hadn’t even gotten that far into their workouts. He’d miss out on all the good stuff!

 

“What are you covering?! Are you hurt?!”

 

His reaction seemed so sudden that Vivian couldn’t help but act out in worry.

 

“Are you bruised? Did you cut yourself on something?”

Vivian didn’t normally force her hand upon Emil unless the situation absolutely demanded it. She was gentle even when she needed to, and as such as she pried Emil’s legs apart she was gentle even then. Which in turn only worked to worsen the beta’s situation.

 

Just as Vivian wasn’t normally forceful, Emil wasn’t normally bashful. Only when Vivian decided to take control of a situation was when he’d turn red in the face. even before being shrunken down, this was an occurrence that happened from time to time. Back then her teasing was non-stop. A constant result would be Emil’s sudden timidity. Now was no different as Vivian spread apart his legs only to be met with a sight she hadn’t expected given her original thoughts.

 

Emil was sprouting a tent, and the closer Vivian brought her face to him the more it would straighten out. It took the giantess a few painstaking moments to realize that, just maybe, things weren’t as grim as she had originally assumed.

 

Vivian averted her gaze, more embarrassed over the assumption than the actual result, a red blush appearing on her tanned cheeks.

 

“Baby?”

 

“Y-yeah?”

 

“You’re not unhappy right now, are you?”

 

Emil felt the world spin around him upon hearing this. “That’s what this is all about?” he knew he had his moments where he felt inadequate. Where he felt he could have provided more for Vivian. Goodness knows she deserved it. But each time such instances came about she’d quickly remind him that he was her one love. Her one and only. He knew better than to behave in such a manner when she was present.

 

“Why on earth would you think that!?” when he was with her happiness could not even begin to cover the surge of emotions he commonly felt. “You make me happy baby. Happy to be alive. Sure, I have my moments where I feel blue. But you’re always there for me regardless. Why’d you think I wasn’t happy?”

 

Now that she thought more about it, Vivian felt incredibly stupid. To come to the conclusion she had? Because of a simple trip to the gym?! She was now just realizing just how many non-sensical hurdles she jumped through to come to such an assumption.

 

“I…assumed you were feeling a little down…” Vivian brought her free hand to her forehead, now understanding she more than simply jumped the gun here. “You never wanna exercise with me. You’re always content with just staying in bed. Like, I’m glad, sure, but it got me thinking. A bit TOO much now that I…slow down a bit.”

 

She was a whole new shade of red. God, this was embarrassing.

 

“God…dammit I’m an idiot, aren’t I?”

 

“Kinda sometimes, sure” Emil agreed. By now Vivian had allowed him to stand in her open palm as she mentally reprimanded herself. Normally one to comfort his girlfriend Emil would be the first to admit that she did go a tad bit overboard.

 

Eventually, Vivian calmed down. Still beset by her own stupidity, she gently placed Emil back onto the floor. All the while she unintentionally gave the small beta quite the show. Though not focused on flexing, every small movement was out in full display for him. The power of her arms simply lowering put to shame any piston. The mere sight of her abs coming together as she bent lower was something so few in life got to see. His was a fortunate life, and his plan had fortunately worked.

 

“Wait, so if you’re not depressed, why did you decide to tag along?”

 

And just like that, it was quickly coming undone. Vivian quickly saw the sweat that now ran down her boyfriend’s face, growing rightly suspicious as she stopped his descent. She then remembered his little pecker, as well as her choice of clothing. Along with his reaction, prior and another assumption was made. This time though, she had actual facts to back it up.

 

“To…better my health?” Emil tried to save face, but the smile on Vivian’s lips showed that she didn’t believe him one bit. On the contrary, she seemed keenly aware of what his ultimate intentions were. “Oh, okay so KNOW you’re a sleuth miss jumping the gun?”

 

“Hey hey hey, I’m not judging!” Vivian defended with a laugh. “Ha, I mean, I can’t blame you!” she tugged at her sports bra before letting it back into place, her breast jiggling at the impact. “But really, you could have just said so rather than trick me. I wouldn’t have worked you like a dog otherwise.”

 

“But that wasn’t the point.” Emil tried to reason. “I felt like you would have been offended if I came just for that. You’re always trying to get me to work out, so I decided…”

 

“To worry you’re poor girlfriend by making her think you were depressed?” Vivian taunted with a grin. “Shame on you Emil.”

 

“Come on, we both know I’m barely at fault here after you’re little stunt.” He had a solid point. While not the best of intentions he certainly hadn’t invaded Vivian’s space in the manner she did to him.

 

For a moment, Vivian’s grin faltered, It quickly returned, though now smaller. In some ways, it seemed apologetic.

 

“I’m sorry for overreacting. Had I thought about it then I could have guessed otherwise.”

 

“Ah, don’t worry about it. it’s fine” Emil assured her. “I mean, if you wanted to get in my pants here at your job, you could have just asked me.”

 

While meant as a joke, one Emil didn’t expect Vivian to be all too keen on, her eyes quickly showed otherwise. Lust that, while small, had quickly come about from their previous shenanigans. It was concerning, though to a small degree.

 

“So can we?” Vivian asked, not an ounce of hesitation in her voice.

 

Emil on the other hand needed some time to process what she just asked. When finally he did he couldn’t quite accept it. “Do…uh...do you mind running that by me again?”

 

Rather than answer straightforwardly, Vivian instead left Emil on the ground before rising up to her full height. She made her way to the room’s one and only door before peering outside. Though there weren’t many visitors to the gym today she still didn’t want to take any risks.

 

She locked the door before turning back to her beloved, a crooked yet seductive smile plastered on her face.

 

“I was unfair in making some wild guess that you were down in the dumps. I’ll accept that.” Vivian bit her knuckles as she spoke. “But you were a bit unfair too, letting me worry when all you wanted was something so base. Soooooo~ I think we both can do something to make it up to one another.”

 

Emil had a veeery clear idea of where she was going with this. That idea was made crystal clear when she slowly removed her gym shorts, revealing a rather cute pair of pink panties. A bit too girly for someone like Vivian but he wasn’t complaining.

 

“How about it little man? Wanna apologize with me?”

 

Emil didn’t need much convincing.

 

“Yes ma’am…”

End Notes:

As always, a review and rating are greatly appreciated!

Chapter 6: Much Needed Respite by Viper07
Author's Notes:

Once more we return to Inessa and Ethan, now in fair better spirits. Or at least that's what Inessa thinks until she realizes her little love is more stressed than he lets off. What could she do to help alleviate his stressed self? 

“You should have seen the bastard’s face when I said I quit!” Despite her initial reservations over leaving her job as a barkeep, Inessa could not deny the indescribable weight that was lifted off of her shoulders the moment she let those words leave her mouth.

 

“I quit…two little words and the prick’s face went white!” she was kiddy. There were no words that could compare to the feeling she was experiencing. “Ah, if I knew it would feel this good to be out of there I would have left MONTHS before saving up.”

 

Leaving her horrid job required a ‘special’ celebration. Inessa wouldn’t waste money on some luxurious dinner or expensive drinks, though she could certainly afford a few with what she saved. But she had plans in mind that she was intent on keeping on track. So, with what few dollars she was willing to spend today, she bought herself a few bath bombs, essential oils, scented candles, and one single bottle of cheap wine.

 

It was incredible what you could find for so cheap. That is if you knew all the right places.

 

She didn’t waste any time once she had gotten home, jumping at the occasion to FINALLY relax after going so many days without even a moment to herself. Or to her diminutive boyfriend, Ethan. The small messily dressed beta barely had time to say anything when the door to the apartment swung open.

 

The speed with which Inessa scooped him off the floor, and unclothed him, was the kind only seen by those with a goal in mind. The pace at which she unclothed herself and set everything up was perhaps even faster. After making sure Ethan was safe in the water of the bathtub Inessa practically jumped in, nearly sending the smaller beta into the soapy sea of wonderful colors.

 

“Well, I’m just glad you finally left that horrible place.” Ethan sat atop a rubber duck, doing his best to keep from falling into the soap-lined depths. Behind him, Inessa’s black-tipped toes would occasionally peak up from below the surface, a constant reminder that at any moment she could choose to throw him off of his ‘mount’.

 

He was proud of her. She stood up for herself, in a non-violent manner. He wasn’t sure what she would have done if she knocked loose a few teeth lose from her former boss’s jaw. Whatever did happen though, Inessa deserved this time of peace. She’s been forced to endure a horrible work environment for as long as Ethan had known her. He’d seen her at her lowest points. Now he had the privilege to see her with the widest of grins.

 

“Let me tell you, had he tried to stop me from leaving I’d have busted his fucking balls.” Inessa proclaimed. Now that she wasn’t shackled to her old job anymore Inessa was allowed to finally cut loose. “I wear boots for just the occasion. Would have even blackened his eye had I the chance.” She almost seemed disappointed over the fact that she wasn’t given the chance.

 

Despite her violent proclamations Ethan still found himself smiling. Inessa was happy. She was really happy.

 

She saw his smile and was quick to blush. “Yeah, yeah I’m glad I quit. It’s not like I’m trying to hide it. You can take that silly little smirk off of your face.”

 

Ethan only grinned wider once Inessa averted her gaze. “I can’t help it. It’s not often I get to see you so jovial. It’s a wonderful change of pace.”

 

The towering beta snickered. “’Jovial’. ‘change of pace’. I swear, sometimes you speak like you’re part dictionary.”

 

“And that…bothers you?”

 

Inessa mused on it before turning her sights back on her little lover who clung so precariously to a store-bought rubber duck. There wasn’t much he could grab onto given his size.

 

“No. I think it’s cute.” Ethan’s attention was away from her now slowly approaching toes. Inessa worked deafly, skillfully making sure her boyfriend’s attention was elsewhere.  “What other big words you know in that little of yours wittle guy?”

 

She was teasing him. Something she only did when she was truly relaxed. It was a good sign, even if it did come at some expense of pride. It didn’t bother him much though. He enjoyed seeing his beloved act so confidently. So strong.

 

“Amorous. Magnificent. Stupendous.” The smaller beta began to list various words. “Lovely. Gorgeous. Striking. Everything that describes yo-”

 

Before Ethan could finish he found himself face to foot with Inessa’s toes, now risen from out of the water and directly in front of his ‘steed’. He was left without anything to say, staring aimlessly at the flexing toes before him. Each more powerful than his entire body, he saw in between the appendages that his titanic girlfriend was smiling, and with each passing second, that grin only grew wider.

 

“You’re going to pick me up now, are you?”

“Yup”

 

With speed and ease that defied someone so large, Inessa expertly gripped the smaller beta in between her toes. Despite being able to so early crush him she was gentle. As gentle as she would be when holding an insect, though that was the last thing she’d ever compare her Ethan to. He was more than a bug. He was more than a man. When life was difficult it was he who would stay by her side. Despite herself being so much bigger than him it was Ethan who held the strength within this relationship of theirs. That said, she wasn’t one to shy away from the occasional bit of light teasing.

 

Inessa scrunched her toes ever so lightly, inadvertently forcing a few pops from the smaller beta who in turn moaned softly. Seems like he was only able to put on a strong face for so long. The poor thing was lined with knots. “Aww, isn’t that adorable? What’s the matter, Ethan? A Lil bit stressed from worrying about little ole me? You really are the sweetest.”

 

A few more scrunches brought about, even more, pops and moans. Inessa made sure that she wasn’t mistaking the sounds for those of pleasure, ensuring that she wasn’t unintentionally bringing her little lover any sort of pain. When she saw that his face was flushed red with pleasure, however, her worries were eased.

 

“You know…while we are meant to be celebrating me quitting…I could always…” One last squeeze and her offer was clear. “Give you a gift. How about it Ethan? Want to have some fun?”

 

Honestly, whether she was the one to be pampered or if Ethan decided to accept her invitation, it didn’t matter. Inessa knew she’d enjoy either decision made. Ethan was a sweet guy, not overly tough but a strong shoulder to ‘lean’ on. He was always willing to please and thus it came as no surprise when, eventually, Inessa began to feel little pecks upon her toes. Light kisses that, while not amounting to much in the way of sensation, were a clear response to the question prior.

 

“Well, I suppose this’ll still be fun for me.”

 

He had chosen her. In between her toes, Ethan affectionately licked, kissed, and massaged the soft points in between the digits. While small pecks amount to little more than a tickle, the more intimate of actions earned him a soft coo. Whatever he was doing was having an effect. Ethan was quite the skilled little worker. He knew his way around the lower points of Inessa’s body. It made her wonder just what he did before being found by her.

 

“Hey, don’t think you just have one ped to deal with.” Inessa raised her other foot from out of the water, soap lining up her fully extended leg. She brought the second set of toes inches close to her little lover’s head, lightly tousling his ashen hair with her big toe. “This one’s getting lonely too. I hope you got a plan for dealing with both.”

 

Ethan went to work on the newly arrived challenge, alternating between the foot that held him tight along with the one which now waited overhead. As he went to work there, Inessa slipped her hand beneath the water, working on her own pleasure. Ethan’s actions, paired with the dull lighting of the scented candles, along with the delight of no longer having to deal with the stress of a job she hated, sent the titanic woman’s body into overdrive.

 

The warm water didn’t make matters any easier too. If anything, they only made her desire more as she thrust her fingers in and out of her womanhood. She could feel Ethan’s movements become sporadic. He was still working to offer her as much pleasure as he could, but slowly the smaller beta’s movements were becoming just as lust-driven as her own.

 

Inessa retracted the foot which hung overhead, placing it below Ethan now as she position her soles to face one another. She released her hold just a little, allowing her little lover to fall just enough that he’d found himself sandwiched between two powerful but otherworldly soft soles.  Again, they were both reminded of just how easy it would be for Inessa to bring too much pressure onto the smaller beta’s body. She could easily reduce his body into a fine red paste. Nothing but strings of viscera would remain if she so much as deemed it necessary. Instead, she restrained herself from anything so gruesome.

 

It was an ultimate display of power that they both reveled in. There was no greater display of strength than restrain, and through her own Inessa was able to inch out ever more pleasure from this experience.  She knew she was in complete control of what could happen to this normally weaker being. She could do anything to him, and Ethan would let her. He was completely devoted to her joy, her happiness. It was fortunate then that Inessa’s greatest source of joy was the very same person whom she rubbed down in between her feet.

 

With her free hand, Inessa cupped a handful of water before letting it fall on top of her head. She pulled her own bleached hair back as her crimson eyes seemed to glow ever brighter. No makeup, no piercings, yet she still looked as fierce as ever. And that same lustful savagery only grew with time.

 

Her tongue creeped out from between her lips, sliding across her teeth as she delighted in her lover’s increasingly erratic movements. He tried, even now, to give himself to her. To offer what pleasure he could. But despite the strength he tried to maintain he could not match Inessa. She was simply too much.

 

“H-how ya feeling, Ethan?” Inessa was trying to keep herself composed, keeping a confident expression despite what was going on. She was ultimately losing her struggle as she knew she was close to a climax.  She could feel the smaller beta’s fingers dig into her soft skin, trying to push himself free only for the weight of both feet to come down on him again, forcing him once more into a position that was intoxicating for the both of them.

 

Along with his fingers, she could feel something else poke into her skin. “Oh?” Seems like Ethan was enjoying this far more than Inessa originally thought. Well, if he was looking to enjoy himself then who was she to impose on any ‘release’ he might wish for?

 

“Come on baby, I know you wanna. You don’t have to wait for me.” Inessa was still toying with herself beneath the waterline but found herself more than able to speak clearly with her lover despite the stimulation. “Go nuts cutie.”

 

Ethan didn’t need more of a reason other than that. Already, Inessa could feel the warm sensation as he came. Strands from his member which now clung possessively to her sole. She continued to rub him against them, however and made sure that whatever was released was well stuck onto his body. Ethan would now need a bath much more than her, though Inessa was sure he wouldn’t much mind.

 

With that out of the way, she let the smaller beta fall into the bathtub, the splash he made being far too small despite the distance in which he fell. The prospect of him getting hurt was minimal but still present. Yet it was preferable to what could have happened had Inessa decided to keep him where he was.

 

Her whole body tensed up as she came not long after Ethan. Her feet came together, hundreds of pounds of pressure that would have crushed the much weaker beta. Then again, in this state, no part of Inessa’s body was truly ‘safe’ for him to explore. From her sensitive slit to her soft breasts, if she wasn’t careful then she could very well kill her beloved.

 

Thankfully, after only a few close calls, she’d say she was getting better at managing how she went about intimacy with someone so much smaller than her.

 

Inessa needed a few moments to pull herself together. She wasn’t sure just HOW she could work up a sweat when submerged in water, but she’d done it. And she’d imagine Ethan was no worse for wear, as evident by him simply floating upon his back, basking in the shadow of his goddess. Why, she almost wished she had a cigar to offer him.

 

“So, was it good for you too?”

 

Ethan grimaced at the joke. If there were any way to ruin a moment…

 

“Too much?”

 

“Just a tad…”

 

Inessa reached over a brought Ethan upward in her cupped palm. Gallons of water fell from her grasp as he was raised high above the surface to meet his beauty of a lover face to face. He was tired; spent.

 

Maybe she had overdone it just a bit. “Looks like someone needed this more than me?” Inessa shifted her body to get more comfortable, completely submerging her lower half under the waves. “Didn’t know 3-inches could get so stressed. You worry way too much; you know that right?”

 

Ethan shrugged as he looked into the red eyes of his girlfriend. They were flooded full of love, but beneath that, there was also a hint of concern. He kept a strong face, but even the sturdiest of masks could break given enough pressure. Inessa still remembered a time when she had found him out in the cold, homeless, and scared of everything. She didn’t ask how he came to be in such a state. She never felt as though she had earned that sort of explanation. All she knew was that the Ethan now was a far cry from the one she first met. Braver, brighter, able to care for her in ways those her size could not.

 

They were lucky to have come across one another. A chance meeting that eventually blossomed into something more.

 

“Maybe I do…” Ethan was too exhausted to hide any claims about his stress. “Mostly about you.” While he was glad she had finally quit her previous job, that now left them without an income. And the last thing he ever wanted to be was a burden.

 

“Oh? So you’re worried about how we’ll manage.” It was a cause of concern when Inessa initially realized what she had done. Eventually, she decided it was better to just leave an environment she hated. “Don’t be. I’ve saved up enough to last us a few months, even if we decided to indulge ourselves once or twice. We already live cheap as it is. On top of that, I have a few interviews ready. The kind which won’t turn me away because of my appearance. Everything’ll be fine Ethan.”

 

The smaller beta sat upright, looking deeply into the eyes of his other half. “Are you sure? There’s nothing that needs your attention right now?”

 

Inessa chuckled. Sweet little Ethan. Always so adorable. “No, nothing needs my focus. That is unless you count nosey little shrinkies who shouldn’t worry their wittle heads over things I have covered.”

 

When not concerned over the struggles of her job, Inessa held confidence second only to a few. This was a side of her that Ethan regrettably got to see little of in the past. Now though, when she said she had things covered, he understood that she meant every word of it.

 

Inessa brought her hand in closer, giving Ethan a kiss that covered most of his body. Given what they had done minutes before it was difficult for her to not simply extend the kiss’s length and take him into her mouth. A deep kiss such as that would be more than enough to force her into another bout of intimacy. Thankfully, she pulled away before anything of the sort could occur.

 

While Inessa did wish for this to continue, they’d both been in the tub for so long that they were beginning to prune. If there were any sort of ways to ruin the mood for her it’d be fucking while looking like a raisin.

 

“I want you to do me a favor and relax,” Inessa urged. “Trust me when I say I’ll always keep us safe. You don’t have to worry about that.”

 

Ethan believed her. Truly, he did. And to the best of his ability, he would try and keep whatever worry he had in check. “Okay. I’ll put my faith in that then.”

 

She smiled. “Good! Now, can we please get out? I can see my fingers shriveling up and there are a few things I want to try out in bed~.”

 

Whatever every difficulty they’d face in the future they knew they’d deal with them together. Just as they’ve been doing since they first met. At this point, neither of them would have it any other way, as it was when they were most concerned for one another did their love truly show. 

End Notes:

As always, a review and rating are greatly appreciated. 

Chapter 7: Dressed to Impress by Viper07
Author's Notes:

A short story themed after Halloween, where Vivian takes her years-long friend Inessa out of her comfort zone. Smol amounts of fluff but was crunched for time. *Also, this marks my first holiday-themed story so....hooray for that? Ima count it as a hooray. 

Something of a disclaimer, not much in the way of smut but still pleased with how it turned out. You know the rule, a rating and review are appreciated. 

"Are you sure this is...appropriate?"

 

"For Halloween it is. Now perk up, we've still got a night ahead of us!"

 

As October comes to a close the festivities begin to wane. People retire to their homes in anticipation of the month to come the day after, where yet more but different festivities await. But before that could come to an end, one last night of fun was the desire of several across the city of Los Demonios. Where horrors of a different variety were year-round. Rumors and myths were ripe in the air at all times, yet only on Halloween have they ever been pushed aside.

 

For some reason, holidays of all types were something rather sacred in the 'City of Demons'. When the time came for such affairs to take hold, no one questioned the peaceful air that came with it. Even in the waning days of October, where spooks and haunts were the theme month round, it was meant to be a time spent with loved ones, family, and friends alike.

 

So it was that Inessa found herself accompanying a years old friend of hers, the towering amazon of a woman, Vivian Guerra. While the shorter, yet no less intimidating, woman had only known Vivian for a few years she knew them to be a trustworthy soul.

 

One of the few she could trust in this horrid city. In Inessa's eyes, what did a few holidays solve when the rest of the year was horrid? Truthfully, she'd much rather be home, with her beloved Ethan, binging horror movies just as she promised. But when she got the call over if she'd be interested in attending a funded city event, how could she refuse?

 

Inessa loathed most people. She just didn't get along with them. Her status as an average-height beta aside, her nature was often too volatile to get along with others. But when her smaller lover overheard the conversation on the phone she couldn't deny him the chance.

 

What she wished to deny, however, was allowing Vivian to choose her 'costume'. A rather revealing horned demon costume, where the most abundant cloth was found as rags around her arms and legs. It was irritating noticing any eyes which wandered her way and made even worse by the fact that she had to walk the whole distance from her home to the apparent event.

 

"I know some people call me a devil, especially those at the bar, but this?" Inessa stopped in her tracks, raising a leg to massage her calf and ankle. The one thing she may have hated more than wandering eyes was perhaps high heels. Even with them she still couldn't match Vivian in height.

 

"I feel ridiculous."

 

"You look good." The taller woman assured. Though Vivian had considerable height over them, she couldn't deny that Inessa was quite the eye candy. "Even if I could squeeze into that dress, I doubt I'd be able to fill up the chest as nicely as you."

 

Inessa’s pale face ran red. "WHAT!?"

 

Vivian snickered, amused at her friend's bashfulness. Though they'd deny it, she needed to come out of her home sooner or later. If not for herself then for Ethan. They made for a cute couple, but nothing quite like her and Emil in the amazon's eyes.

 

Inessa composed herself before looking over Vivian's leather pants and jacket. "What are you supposed to be anyway?"

 

Excitedly, the taller woman tore open her jacket, revealing a crop top that revealed her finely toned stomach. She fished out a headband adorned with white bunny ears.

 

Putting them on, Inessa couldn't help but notice a striking resemblance to a fictional character she was familiar with. From the silvery white hair to the red eyes. Now adorned with bunny ears Inessa couldn't help but put two and two together.

 

"Hey, you almost look like-"

 

The taller woman wore the greatest of grins. "A Flemish Rabbit biker, right? They're the biggest in the world."

 

Inessa fell silent, the desire to tell Vivian what she really looked like quickly overshadowed by the need to preserve their smile.

 

"Yeah...right..."

 

Vivian maintained her grin for a few moments more before breaking down into a series of chuckles. "I'm just messing with you. Yeah, I know it isn't much, but I sort of wasted my budget with your dress. And might I say, money well spent?"

 

The truth of the matter was that the outfit Inessa wore was originally meant for her, though Chloe, Vivian’s designer, and lifelong friend, had forgotten to consider the amazon’s larger-than-average height. A shame too as it was some of their best work yet. But when one door closed another usually presented itself. Her only regret was that her sweet Emil wouldn’t get to see her wear the costume.

 

The towering woman composed herself, zipping up her jacket just slightly so that her stomach and chest remained on display.

 

“Seriously, you look good in it. My offer still stands; Chloe could always use another model.”

 

While the compliments were always appreciated once more Inessa had to refuse. Even if Vivian was comfortable with taking her glorious physique online for thousands to see, Inessa was not. For her, she would only show off to her little lover. Of course, Vivian already knew the shorter woman’s answer, even smiling when they looked away from the proposition. Instead of trying to sway her over some more, Vivian leaned over. Her eyes were fixated on their chest, or to be more specific the speck which was comfortably squeezed between the two mounds of flesh. Ethan was small, being only 3 inches in height much like Emil, and yet Inessa exercised expert care in making sure he wasn’t just unharmed but relaxed as well. That alone was a clear indicator of the care Inessa had for her small lover.

 

“Though, if you want to keep saving yourself for your boy toy here, I completely understand,” Vivian remarked with a slight smirk. Once again, Inessa barely managed to keep herself composed as her cheeks flushed red. Though she’d deny it on any other day, the fact she was wearing this costume with her boyfriend between her breasts said otherwise. The taller of the two was right in her assumption, and more than likely knew it. It didn’t help that once she looked down and saw her little lover’s smile Inessa couldn’t hold back the desire to bring her arms together, pressing her tits together and sandwiching the much smaller beta.

 

Even though much of Inessa’s skin was exposed, the far smaller Ethan found the temperature constantly rising and falling with the periodic bounce of his girlfriend’s chest. The pressure was enough that, even were she to jump about, he’d remain well in place. Though because of his location the mounds of flesh he was between proved a sweaty environment that left much of his clothing soaked. Still, it was an incredibly enjoyable experience. One that he wouldn’t mind doing again next year if Inessa was willing.

 

“You still good, hon? Do you need a breather?” Though she always took every precaution when dealing with her boyfriend, there were always times when Inessa would ask if she could do more to ensure his comfort was retained.

 

And as always, she was met with the same response. “There’s no place I’d rather be.”

 

Vivian couldn’t deny that the two of them were just too sweet. “God, you both are adorable!” she was glad she managed to finally convince her friend to come out of her comfort zone, even if just for tonight. Otherwise, she wouldn’t be able to see this small display of affection. “You’re almost as cute as Emil and I.”

 

Seemingly taking it as a challenge, Inessa’s eyes met Vivian’s. Oh? And where is your ‘boy toy’, hmm? Waiting for us at the gala?”

 

While it was an option on the board, Emil wasn’t someone who enjoyed attending parties, especially when larger folks made up the majority of the crowd. Still, this was an event that the entire city was aware of, hosted by one of its larger icons; Lyza Vermont. Known for their fashion line and wealth, it proved no surprise that the gala quickly became a popular topic. To the point where even shut-ins were interested in attending.

 

“Oh, he’s here with us,” Vivian assured as her legs came closer together, a slight itch afflicting her nether regions. That said, even if shut-ins like Inessa and Emil were attending, the desire to remain unseen was still prevalent among some. “He’s just…a little closer than you might think.”

 

It didn’t take Inessa long to figure out what they meant, especially after they resumed walking and Vivian’s stride became rather erratic.

 

“Oh my god, Viv…really?” It was the fact that they were so calm about it which really surprised Inessa. “Does he even have a way to breathe in there?”

 

“Ah, he’s fine don’t worry,” the shameless woman assured. “This isn’t the first time we’ve done this. He has a small tube for air, so we don’t need to worry about that. Really, you’d have been more concerned when he and I did this at a-”

 

“Aht aht, I don’t want to know!” Just as quickly as she had challenged them, Inessa was soundly beaten. There’s no way she could picture herself and Ethan committing such an act in public. And what’s more, despite the care she took in handling smaller betas Vivian proved to be in a whole other league of restraint.  Despite the absurdity of the act, Inessa was still able to laugh it off.

 

Vivian really was something else sometimes.

 

“How about we just get to this stupid party?” The large beta suggested. “At least before Emil drowns on the walk over.”

 

“He’s not going to drown,” Vivian assured with a smile. Slowly, that smile began to waver the more she thought about it. “At least…I don’t think he will.” And the more she thought about it the more she worried.

 

“Actually, yeah let’s speed things up.”

 

Vivian’s pace quickened, likely putting Emil through the ring just so they could reach their destination faster. In the process, she left Inessa behind and gave them a brief moment of peace.

 

Even if they would have preferred staying at home, these types of interactions were…rather nice. Not something to be preferred anytime soon, but certainly a pleasant change of pace. Far from relaxing, yet enjoyable all the same. It was enough to take one’s mind away from any worries.

 

A brief respite, however, as Inessa was quickly pulled back from her thoughts thanks to mindlessly bumping into someone else. She found herself taken aback, surprised that she allowed herself to be so careless. Checking down at her chest, she was relieved to see Ethan fine and well, though perhaps a little shaken up. Looking forward, Inessa realized she had bumped into and knocked someone over. A woman, only slightly shorter than herself, who sported faded blue hairs which complemented her shining sapphire eyes.

 

“I’m so sorry! I didn’t see you there!” Inessa extended a hand towards the woman to help them up but quickly recoiled when noticing blood splattered upon their white shirt and dark pants. Though it was still Halloween, something about the stains seemed a bit too authentic. Just as quickly as the assumption came, however, did Inessa bury such thoughts.

 

The woman remained silent, seemingly trying to calm themselves and giving the large beta a moment of regret. Thankfully, the stranger looked up at them with a genuine smile before taking their hand.

 

“I’m the one who should be apologizing.” They said. “I wasn’t looking where I was going, so the fault’s just as much mine.”

 

Helping the stranger off the ground, Inessa was able to give them a better look. There was more than just blood on their shirt, but on their arms and stitched face as well, even staining their hair. “That’s…quite the costume you got there.”

 

Smiling, the woman pulled at the stitches on her face. “I had a bit of help with it.” they then gestured toward the stains upon their body. “Though, I did manage to sneak in a touch of my own.”

 

Though they had done nothing wrong, there was a sort of vibe this woman gave out that worked to give Inessa a sense of concern.

 

“But nothing I did can even compare to what you’re working” The stranger eyed Inessa’s costume excitedly, seemingly impressed by its handiwork. “Working that demon dress REAL well. Hands down, one of the best I’ve seen tonight?”

 

“You’ve seen more?” though they were still uneasy, Inessa at least thought it appropriate to strike up some sort of common ground.

 

The stranger shrugged. “Costumes here and there, though nothing really worth talking about. Not like yours anyway.”  It was then they noticed the beta in between Inessa’s breasts, and a smile crossed their lips. “Seems I ain’t the only one who likes your outfit? That’s kind of adorable. Friend of yours?”

 

“Boyfriend, actually” Inessa corrected.

 

“Right, right…” The air had grown awkward between the two. Neither knew what else to say or even if anything should be said at all. Inessa was just about ready to walk away when the stranger extended her hand forward.

 

“Maya” they offered a handshake. Though hesitant at first, the large beta kindly accepted, wishing to try and move past her comfort zone, at least for tonight.

 

“Inessa”

 

Maya’s smile grew wider as her grip tightened. “So, I take it you’re heading to the gala with your boyfriend?”

 

“I am” the taller woman confirmed. “We were invited by a friend of mine. Their actually just up ahead.”

 

Pulling her hand away, Maya looked off into the direction Vivian had walked. “Was actually heading there myself.” They turned back to face Inessa, their grin never faltering. “Mind if I join you? At least until we get there?”

 

Though every fiber of Inessa’s being told her to kindly decline the request, she ultimately didn’t. Though the unease never settled, the beta simply chalked it up to her abysmal people skills.

 

“Not at all.”

 

Maya’s smile softened. Patting Inessa on the back, the two walked off toward the waiting event. “Oh, you’re going to love the attractions they got. These events have everything. Funnel cake, candy apples, costume contests. You should join one of those. I’m sure you’d just kill the competition.”

 

As Maya went on and on about what sort of activities awaited, Inessa couldn’t help but think of how some of even the strangest individuals had a chance at fun on a night such as this. Seeing the blue-haired woman’s smile, and the apparent joy they had now that they were in good company, was enough to settle the beta’s worries slightly.

 

On a night like this, where spooks and haunts were the norm, what did she really have to worry about? Even if this was well beyond Inessa’s normal zone of comfort, she had come out of her shell for a reason. This night was meant to be enjoyed by both Ethan and herself; whether that was in the company of a friend or stranger wouldn’t impede that.

 

“Honestly, Maya, that competition doesn’t sound too bad.”

 

Even if it was just for a night, she would make the most of it. 

End Notes:

If you're familiar with a certain blue-haired devil, I just wanna say all 3 had an incredible time at the event and that no one was harmed. 

...at least no one who mattered anyway. 

Chapter 8: Not So Silent Night by Viper07
Author's Notes:

Nothing big, just a quick entry into Couples Tales. A treat for the Holidays. Merry Christmas! 

It was difficult to picture the night having gone any other direction, and as Emil looked up at his beautiful, though rather drunk, girlfriend he couldn't help but be grateful that some things just didn't change.

 

What was meant to be a simple get-together for Christmas quickly escalated into an event that was in no small manner quiet. It started off simply at first, with Vivian having invited Inessa over, the normal-sized beta having decided it was in her best interest to be more open-minded. She was to bring the food, fruit cake, Christmas cookies, and pie. Treats for the season. Nothing out of the ordinary. In fact, the treats sounded rather appealing. When she arrived with her little boy toy, Ethan, nestled firmly between her large breasts, Emil got the first clue-in that something was amiss.

 

Of course, Vivian urged him not to worry. She knew Emil wasn't a fan of large parties, only going so long as he was kept out of sight and thus out of mind. And after all, Inessa and Ethan weren't too shy about their relationship and as such weren't afraid of such public displays, so long as they didn't go too far. Still quite a cry away from Emil's and Vi's antics, but nothing too worrying.

 

No, the worry came when Chloe decided to "drop by" with an ice chest full of beer, booze, and all else an apartment full of party-going women might crave. Immediately, Emil tried to find some excuse to see himself out. An attempt to hide away for the night, leaving Ethan to fend for himself, yes, but also sparing themselves of any possible headaches which may come from the inevitable. As always, Vivian was the one thing keeping him from backing out. The towering woman needed only to bat an eye, twirl her hair, or even present her ass, for truly desperate situations, and Emil was practically putty in her hands.

 

Ethan needed no urging from Inessa. He was too kind for his own good, following along with what was bound to be an eventful night so long as she was fine with it. As for Chloe... Well, where there was booze and food she was bound to arrive sooner or later. Having known Vivian for so long, any home of theirs was like a second home to her and vice versa.

 

Vivian tried, at first, to keep things under control. Though this whole gathering was her idea she didn't want things to get too out of hand. For Emil's sake. After all, she never wanted to force too much on him. An ever-appreciated gesture that was expectantly forgotten once she was a few drinks in. From there it was every man for himself.

 

 Despite having managed to keep Inessa at bay for nearly a full hour, even Ethan's normally calm demeanor was able to break once his girlfriend decided a foot massage was the gift she wanted for Christmas Eve. Vivian and Chloe watched on close by, chanting the barely 3-inch-tall beta's name over and over again, as though that would further his drive to please Inessa. Both had dressed for the festivities, wearing peppermint-colored sweaters and pants. However, Inessa had gone the extra mile and painted her toes to match the colors synonymous with Christmas.

 

A color Ethan became intimately aware of as, halfway through the massage, his gigantic girlfriend began to toy with the smaller beta in between her toes. It was small little things at first, maneuvering him in minor ways, grabbing his arm in between her big and second toe, holding his waist in between them, or even scrunching the extremities just enough that his head would get momentarily trapped. It was when she began to remove his shirt did things get crazy.

 

Even referring to her as "Nessy”, a nickname given to Inessa, did little to save the Beta as his body was quickly overtaken and promptly played with. Odds are, the poor man was being drained dry at the moment, Inessa
taking this chance to edge out as much as she could from Ethan before it was his turn to make her squirm. Emil wasn't too sure though, as the sight of the couple’s antics proved enough to ignite a desire inside Vivian.

 

Chloe was quick to pass out, Inessa and Ethan were preoccupied. And now nothing was going to get in Vivian's way as she, rather roughly, brought her little lover into her room. Gently, she placed him on their bed before removing her clothing. Christmas-themed as well, a sweater with the entirety of Santa's reindeers on it. Emil quickly realized that this was simply wrapping, hiding his real gift for the night.

 

Vivian threw away her sweater and pants, revealing a laced bra and panty attire. Colored to resemble a properly wrapped Christmas gift. As it turned out, she had planned how the night would turn out well before drinking.
But as said before, Emil couldn't help but feel grateful over how some things never change.

 

Looking up at his statuesque girlfriend, her toned, tanned body sweating despite the chill in the air. Her heavy panting as she loomed overhead, ready to get the real party started. The titanic woman's red eyes seemed to glow brighter the longer she waited, and her silvery hair only grew messier and messier. Any longer as she may just have to start things herself. Oh yes, he had many great things for which he was grateful.

 

Vivian's lips curled upward into a malicious grin. "Incluso si he sido travieso este año, parece que todavía estoy recibiendo
un regalo~." She licked her lips in anticipation. "Lucky meeee~."

 

The towering beauty plopped herself on top of the bed, her barely covered womanhood just inches away from Emil's body. Any further and he'd be under her full weight, but that was hardly a concern of his at the moment.
Already Vivian was maneuvering her fingers around her boyfriend’s body, tearing away at his clothes with the most minor of effort, ready to have her own Christmas treat.

 

And Emil in no way was looking to deny her.


Everyone was on Kris Kringle’s naughty list on this night, and yet no one found any reason to do anything about that.

End Notes:

In case you're wondering what Vivian said
If you don't wanna take the extra effort to put it through a translator


"Even if I've been naughty this year, it looks like I'm still getting a present~"

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11489