- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Fevers suck, we all know that. But they suck less when you have a giant girlfriend
There were many difficulties with being only three inches tall. When around those larger than yourself there was always the risk of getting stepped on, sat on, and even eaten for the extremely unlucky ones.

Thankfully for Emil, he had one of the best caretakers around. His girlfriend of over five years, Vivian. Even with her already enormous size, six foot six, she was beyond careful with her boyfriend. Enough that Emil could lead a rather normal life without her reminding him of his stature.

That said, there were things even they couldn't prepare for.

Things such as Emil suddenly gaining a fever, seemingly out of nowhere. And thanks to said fever he was being reminded of just how deeply Viviane's love for him ran.

Her colossal finger rested on the Betas head, checking his temperature as best as she could. She quickly pulled it back in fright when she felt how warm he was. "Baby! You're burning up!"

Though her concern was appreciated beyond what words could describe, it was also getting to the point where Emil felt as if she was becoming too overbearing.

"I don't think it's because of the fever Viv" Emil spread out his arms, gesturing towards the whole queen-sized bed that was normally his girlfriend's. She had insisted he rest there for "optimal comfort". And while nice at first the gesture quickly turned sour when she lined the bed with every sheet, blanket, and pillow she could find.

Really, it was amazing she only found his body to feel warm. Emil felt like he was burning up.

Vivian pouted, having heard the complaints before. "I know you hate all the extra cushion, but you gotta sweat out the illness. It's like my mom always said. A fever isn't something-"

"A little bit of effort can't cure" Emil groaned, finishing his girlfriend's sentence for her. He's the phrase so many times he's beginning to think that's their family motto.

Vivian chuckled. There were still so many things different. Between the two of them, even after having dated for quite some time. And she loved each and every one of them. Like how, for her, every problem could be solved with a little bit of elbow grease. Whereas for Emil, he'd much rather think the problem through before coming to a reasonable conclusion.

Vivian's titanic rear came crashing down onto the bed, only a few inches from Emil, as she made herself comfortable. She'd pull herself under the covers were Emil not using them all, and she'd want her little lover as cozy as possible.

"Sleeping already?" Emil asked. "It's not even noon. Don't you plan on going to the gym later? It's been a few days since you last went cause of my fever."

"And leave you here alone?" Vivian feigned a wounded expression. "I'd never do that to you. And besides..." Vivian scooted down into the bed, bringing her back to lie flat. Then, before Emil knew what hit him, she lunged forward, pressing her lips against the body of her boyfriend. "I love spending time with you."

Now Emil had to worry about not overheating thanks to both the bed AND her kiss. It didn't help that his pale skin showed his increasingly reddening face in clear view of his girlfriend.

Vivian laughed as Emil tried to cover himself up and hide underneath the blanket. She loved his little reactions.

"Aw, come on. I'm just teasing you" Vivian playfully stuck out her tongue as Emil resurfaced. "Besides, there are a few nerd movies I wanna see while I can. And who better to watch it with than my pocket-sized movie nerd?!"

She seemed so giddy when saying that, practically squealing. It made Emil feel all harm inside. That, or he had to throw up again. He's been doing that a lot lately.

After allowing some time to pass, to make sure he wasn't going to lose his lunch, he decided to indulge his colossal lover.

"Fine, I'll bite. What movie do you wanna see?" Vivian wasn't one to watch anything even remotely "geekish" unless it was with Emil. That's not to say she hated them or thought they were dumb. She simply didn't enjoy them like other people. She was the type to always ask questions so as not to get lost in the plot. So it was a fair surprise to hear she had been thinking of watching one.

"I was thinking..." Vivian mused for a moment, tapping her finger against her chin. "Cosmic Wars. The new trilogy. All three."

And just like that Emil's interest was shattered. He hadn't seen the movies himself but he knew the reviews around them. He was in no way interested in seeing if they lived up to the disappointment.

Vivian on the other hand hit him with her all too familiar puppy eyes. Despite having no desire to watch the infamous trilogy he couldn't make it past those eyes of hers.

So, he relented. Much to Vivian's delight.

"There better be popcorn..." The beta murmured.

Despite his attitude, Vivian still leaned over to kiss Emil's head once more, a token of her appreciation. Just like that, whatever sass he had building left, leaving only his optimism. At least he would watch such movies with his girlfriend.

He even managed to keep such optimism through the first movie. Once they reached the second, though, he was lost and bored, as was Vivian.

Laying beside her little lover Vivian watched the movie in confusion, unable to understand where the plot was really going. Occasionally she'd fidget in her spot, boredom taking hold as the movie wasn't what she had expected.

It had grown to the point where she had even begun to ask questions, and by that point, Emil knew she wouldn't stop for the remainder of the film.

"So...why did what's his name kill Smoke?" Vivian asked, after having to watch the movie's most drawn-out fight scene.

Emil rubbed his temple in minor irritation. Though he expected the questions, this was his girlfriend's third one in the last five minutes. "His name was Lord Croke and it was kind of supposed to be Crylo's moment."

Vivian was skeptical. "But he kinda ruined it." On screen, the aforementioned Crylo was battling against the movie's protagonist, an orphan named Drey. "Like, they just helped each other a few minutes ago. There was a big fight scene and everything. Why's he ruining it?"

"I'm not sure..."Emil didn't have a straight answer for that. In fact, he didn't even have a clear thought in his head. Throughout the second film, he felt his body getting weak. What's worse, his stomach was turning into knots. He felt fit to throw up.

Vivian was quick to take notice of her lover's behavior. He seemed dazed. Fragile. More than usual. It was more than enough to spurn her into action.

Vivian practically threw herself off the bed as she knelt over the frame and by extension over Emil. The titanesses whole frame overshadowed him. Her white hair and red eyes gave her the visage of an angered goddess. But her expression was one of extreme concern.

"Oh gosh, baby?" Vivian was unsure of what to do. If Emil was hurting she didn't want to risk carrying him somewhere. If he needed medical attention she was sure if any medicine would be effective for him. She was unsure of what to do. "Emil, honey, What do I do?"

Emil felt his teeth clicking together. He felt a chill running down his spine. "C-cold" the beta barely managed to utter.

That was all Vivian needed to hear. Being careful as to not harm him she took extreme caution when moving Emil to her palm. Then, in an act that both surprised and intimidated him, Vivian brought Emil to her open lips. She exhaled, allowing her steamy breath to wash over the beta.

It smelt like mint.

"Viv?" Emil didn't really know how to process this. The sight of his girlfriend's open maw was enough to create a myriad of feelings he didn't know how to properly process. "You know what you're doing right?"

Vivian pulled Emil away from her lips. She was blushing heavily. It was clear her actions were an "in the moment" sort of thing.

"I sure hope so" Vivian admitted. She had heard one of the best ways to heat up a beta was through exhalation. And seeing as Emil had grown tired of all the sheets and blankets she had given him this was her second-best option to heat him up quickly.

"I mean, I've been told this works." Vivian recalled an encounter at a random coffee shop. She had seen a rather unique size couple, where the smaller of the two was held close to their lover's lips through the aid of a mask. It was a strange sight, though one Vivian has thought of on several occasions. "Or rather, I've seen things like it. But it makes sense, right? You need a lot of heat quickly, and exhaled air is kinda hot so..." Vivian shrugged, somewhat nervous. She was going off on a limb here.

Emil wasn't even sure if that made any sense. Upon seeing the sight of his girlfriend's lips, however, it proved enough to shut his trap. "I feel better already babe." He lied. In truth, the shaking only got worse.

But hearing her boyfriend's words was enough to cause Vivian to resume her previous actions.

The sight that unfolded for Emil was one for the ages.

His girlfriend's lips parted to reveal a fleshy pink cavern of porcelain white teeth, strands of web-like saliva, and a powerful, all-encompassing leviathan of a tongue.

Emil would have stepped closer to have a better look had Vivian not exhaled, a gust of mint-scented wind sending him on his ass.

"Woah..." He was at a loss for words. Now, while this wouldn't be the first time he's seen his Girlfriends mouth up close and personal, it was most certainly one of Emil's more vulnerable moments. His whole body felt weak from the fever. It would take even less effort than normal for Vivian's tongue to drag him within her mouth.

Standing back up Emil touched the bottom lip of his girlfriend's massive cavern of a mouth. It was soft to the touch, almost like pressing down on a giant marshmallow. "Eh, the other two are better." He remarked, in regards to Vivians more than the considerably sized chest.

It was then that the titanesses tongue crept out over so slightly, but also still managed to collide right into Emil. The warm saliva was enough to keep him in place, as she began to drag him into her living cave.

Before she could, however, Emil shouted in protest. "Wait! This seems like a bad idea!"

Vivian retracted her tongue, letting her boyfriend fall back onto her palm.

"But you're cold!" She argued. This was the quickest way to heat him up.

"So you decide to put me in your mouth?" He asked, unsure of what his girlfriend was thinking. "I guess it's warm, but so is the rest of your body. Did you think of that?"

Vivian blinked, the realization just hitting her. "I...did not."

The beta massaged his temple again. He loved Vivian. More than anyone else. And she was even quite intelligent as well. But sometimes even she had her airhead moments.

Vivians dark cheeks turned a bright shade of red as a thought crossed her mind. "So, where do you think my body's warmest?"

Emil watched as his titan of a longer lowered him back onto the bed before moving her hand to her breasts when he was safely removed.

She gave them a playful squeeze while keeping her crimson eyes set on the oogling tiny. "Maybe you're not too weak to go climbing. I got two nice hills here that could use some scaling."

Vivian traced her hands down from her chest and towards her incredibly toned stomach. She was an experienced boxer, always exercising when she could. The fruits of her years of labor were in full display as the only thing she had on that constituted a shirt was a sports bra.

"Maybe you wanna lay down with me. Got a favored spot of yours right here." Vivian gave her stomach a few taps to drive her point home. She nearly laughed when she saw Emil practically drooling over the sight of her body.

And the best part was she hasn't even reached his favorite part. Standing from the bed Vivian turned her back towards Emil, giving him a full view of her all too plump rear. She was quite proud of it. Despite years of intense workouts she's managed to keep quite the pair of cushions. In Emil's words, they were "two tights covered marshmallows". He was an ass man, that much was certain. And Vivian knew how to press all the right buttons.

Raising a bit of ass fat with her fingers the Amazonian goddess wasted no time in bringing it all closer to her little lover. He was at an absolute loss for words.

"So what'll it be Emil?" Vivian questioned, giving her rear a few playful pats. "Tits, abs or ass?"

Whatever fatigue Emil felt before vanished as he was faced with three world-shaking choices. He couldn't just pick one too. They were all too good to pass up.

"Do I get a go at all three?" The beta asked.

Vivian smirked, having considered the possibility already. Unfortunately, she decided it wouldn't do Emil any good. Though he seemed in better spirits now she wasn't certain how long that would last. "Sorry, sweetie. Just one. After which I want you back in bed, okay?"

Emil crossed his arms in frustration. He wanted to have all three.

Well, if he was being given a choice than it was a no-brainer for him.

"Ass then. Obviously."

Vivian giggled. Emil was so cute when predictable. If he had taken too long to answer she would have given it to him anyway.

Without word or warning, Vivian lowered her butt back onto the bed, directly overhead of Emil. It was as if the sky was falling before him. For him.

A black, tights-covered sky.

It landed, softly, just as the beta rested on his back. There was no doubt in his mind that Vivian could easily crush him like this if she wanted to. That said, the two were confident nothing bad would happen. They've practiced a great many times before after all.

Vivian was something of an expert in controlling her weight.

"Oh dear~" Vivian feigned. "Seems I sat on something." She wiggled her butt back and forth in the bed softly, lightly grinding Emil between the fabric of the sheets and her tights. "Or rather, I sat on someONE"

Emil against Vivian as best as he could but found such a task impossible in the harshest sense of the word. It wasn't as if he held some illusion of moving her. No nothing as boring as that.

He was trying to stimulate her as best as his position would allow. And judging by the rising heat it seemed to be working.

Vivian was sensitive to such small touches. Despite her build, she always had sensitive skin. Nothing really got by her. Even bed bugs, as small as they are, got noticed if crawling on her skin.

Even with tights on, she could feel the little hands on her ass, playfully pushing against the fabric.

"I t-take it whoever's u-u-under there doesn't wanna get out" she couldn't stop stammering on words. Emil's position was right between her cheeks, near her more sensitive parts. And he knew from experience where to touch.

It was driving her crazy, and fast. She was already having enough trouble as is keeping her whole weight off of him. If this were to go on for too long then she'd lose herself, and the last thing Vivian would want is actually sitting on Emil.

So, to get him to stop, she applied more pressure onto him. Not enough to hurt Emil but enough to get him to stop.

"T-think that's warm enough for you" Vivian said. She was having trouble regaining herself. Even as she stood up she found her legs to be rather weak.

"God, am I that easy?" She thought, somewhat worried. She shook those thoughts free not long after though. "No, Emil just knows where to touch. Speaking of which..."

Vivian turned to see where her lover was, only to find the spot where he had been empty. What's more, she had an itch on her rear. An itch that could have only been caused by one thing.

Looking down, Vivian couldn't stop herself from laughing when she saw Emil clinging to her tights. Gripping for all his little hands were worth.

"The ass is mine, Viv!" He shouted, half-joking and half-serious.

Vivian calmed herself down before looking down at her boyfriend again. "God, you're such a dork." Despite her comment, she blushed all the shame. "Damn it, why do you have to be so cute?"

The titan slid onto the bed, not even taking the time to cover herself with the blankets as she rested on her stomach.

"Say, how about we take a nap?" Vivian suggested. "It's only noon. And it'll give you some "alone" time with my lil cushions back there."

There were no complaints from the beta. He was completely on board with the idea. "That sounds like an AMAZING idea Viv."

"Thought you'd think so" she smiled. Vivian didn't bother getting comfortable. With Emil on her, she already felt like she was in the best position. His little feet on her rear was enough to relax and put her to sleep.

"Vivian?" Emil called out as soon as his girlfriend laid her head to rest.

"Yeah, babe?"

"I love you" Emil couldn't have asked for a better lover.

Though she yawned Vivian's smile was almost too wide for her lips. "And I love you, my itty bitty bf"

Emil wasn't sure how long he'd be sick but he knew he'd always be in good hands. Even when healthy he was in heavenly care.

No matter the illness the two lovers would always be by each other's side.