Sheo's Size Story Collection by Sheograth
Summary:

This is a compilation of trades, collabs, and other random size stories I write about characters not from my own Shrunk at College series. Each chapter will be a new story (unless noted otherwise) and they'll each have a list of tags so you know what to expect from them.

Enjoy~


Categories: Instant Size Change, Adventure, Fantasy, Gentle, Mouth Play, Feet, Footwear, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 4107 Read: 23067 Published: February 19 2022 Updated: July 07 2022

1. A Human Moment - 2B (Nier Automata) by Sheograth

2. Shrunk Around Elesa (Pokemon B&W) - Trade with Az3D by Sheograth

3. Hilda's Lil' Training Partner - Three Houses Size by Sheograth

4. Elesa & Skyla's Double Gym Challenge by Sheograth

5. Byleth's Unusual Training Session - Three Houses Size by Sheograth

A Human Moment - 2B (Nier Automata) by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGS: ShrinkKiss, big 2B, tiny 9S, Nier Automata

This one is based on a render commission I got from Synthetic Sinner on Twitter. Check them out to see more awesome size renders!

https://twitter.com/SinnerSynthetic

A Human Moment

2B Size Story


Story by Sheograth10

Renders by Synthetic Sinner

https://twitter.com/SinnerSynthetic


It was another normal day for 2B and 9S, one of the many pairs of YoRHa androids assigned with fieldwork on the surface. Except that 9S was currently using his less than 1/4th of an inch model, held in his partner android's palm, as she looked down at him.


9S: "Ma'am? Why am I in your palm?"


The much smaller android was incredibly confused by what was going on. He already was far less combat designed compared to 2B, so he needed to rely on his hacking to properly support her, but he wouldn't even be able to reach a machine to hack at this size.


2B: "To test out the practice the humans called, 'kissing'."


The larger android's tone was as direct and emotionless as usual, though it almost sounded like she was looking forward to it.


9S: "But why am I so small?"


2B: "In order to transport you more effectively."


The smaller android could understand that logic in theory, but it just was impractical. 


9S: "Well, shouldn't you return me to my normal sized model first...?"


2B: "Not necessary. Enough questions, 9S."


The way 2B dismissed his concerns worried 9S, but he didn't have much time to contemplate that, as she soon began lifting her palm up toward her lips. 




In less than a few seconds, 9S was already much too close, with those plump and expansive lips just faintly puckering in preparation for the kiss. He never really noticed it before, but 2B was beautiful, and even at this scale, every artificial pore, bump, and imperfection in her skin seemed stunning to him. The extreme difference in their sizes left him terrified though, so much so that 9S could not even bring himself to crawl away or avert his gaze from the titanic lips of 2B. Due to that, he failed to even notice the gigantic finger sliding toward him from behind...




Then, the moment of truth arrived, and 2B lifted a single finger, effortlessly pinning the tiny android against her plush lips. The sheer noise that exploded around him at the time of impact left his ears ringing, making rational thought a challenge for the miniature android. They felt soft, warm, and slightly moist, filling the android with strange feelings that seemed almost like emotions. But they weren't designed with emotions, so he dismissed those thoughts, the only one left in his mind was just how powerless he was. 2B had complete control, and if she so wished, she could pop him in her mouth and chomp down on him like he was what the humans used to consider 'food'. Having all of his agency removed by his partner android worried him though, but a part of him liked the idea, despite how illogical it seemed.




By the time 2B finished kissing her miniature android partner, 9S was struggling to think coherently. His body was warm and sticky, and it felt like all of his strength was drained. He was used to being vastly weaker than 2B, since he was only a Scanner type android, but with his reduced size, she didn’t need to expend a bit of effort to dominate him. And while he laid limp in 2B's expansive palm, he wondered if he was imagining that smirk on her face.




Regardless, the android pair just demonstrated an old human custom, with their own unique interpretation...

The End

End Notes:

Hope you liked this story! Make sure to check out Synthetic Sinner for more excellent size renders!

https://twitter.com/SinnerSynthetic

Shrunk Around Elesa (Pokemon B&W) - Trade with Az3D by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Feet, In-shoe, giantess, Elesa (Pokemon Black/White), Rosa (she's the tiny), Unaware

This is a trade/collab I did with Az3D, about Elesa from Pokemon Black & White!

https://twitter.com/Az3D_

Shrunk Before Elesa

The Titanic Shining Beauty

Story by Sheograth10

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Render by Az3D

https://twitter.com/Az3D_


Elesa, the Nimbasa City gym leader, needed to balance the duties that came with her important role while also keeping up with her highly successful modeling career. To say she was always busy would be an understatement. So today, she looked forward to having absolutely nothing important scheduled, mostly as a way to recharge her batteries, in a sense.

Well, she had one thing to do, but that was just to pick up a newly released game on her Switch. There was supposed to be a new game themed around the Sinnoh region of the past. And since she barely got to visit there, this would be a fun alternative.

As she walked over to her blue and red flats, she had no idea that a shrunken trainer was currently taking refuge in them...


Things had not been going well for the Pokemon League hopeful Rosa at all today. She woke up at the size of a bug, in what seemed like Elesa's house, and she didn't even have her Pokemon with her. She needed to find some sort of higher vantage point, leading her to start climbing up the blue flat in front of her, which seemed larger than a building to her. When she got to the top of it, she noticed an odd sweat-like scent wafting up to her, which wasn't exactly bad, just distinct.

But while she looked around, she felt one quake after the next, making it difficult for her to even remain balanced. Before long, she saw the already tall Elesa approaching, her titanic form leaving the shrunken trainer completely stunned. Once her bare foot slapped down next to the flat, the shoe shook just enough to send Rosa falling into it, forcing her to run deeper within in a desperate attempt to outrun her long and terrifying toes.

Elsea's 2nd toe soon crashed into the tiny Rosa, pinning her down, where she couldn't even lift it off of her. Oddly enough, the digit had a sweet scent to it, almost like lavender, but that only made it slightly more bearable. The sheer weight of it was another matter entirely, as it felt heavy enough that Rosa found it difficult to even breathe without struggling. And with the already warm and humid environment within Elesa's flat, she knew that it would only get more difficult the longer she was trapped within it.

"Well, time to go to the Pokemart..."

With that statement, the gigantic electric type gym leader walked out of her house, not even remotely aware of the tiny stowaway she had underfoot...


The walk across town to the Pokemart wasn’t any different for Elesa, but for the shrunken Rose within her flat, it was quite the harrowing experience. The pavement was far more rigid, leading her massive big toe to press down even harder on her tiny body, where each and every step rocked her down to her bones. And due to the warm weather, her foot was already starting to sweat, causing Rosa to slowly slide deeper down the insole, where she was unable to prevent her descent. By the time Elesa made it to the mart, Rosa was trapped under the ball of her foot, where the sweaty flesh prevented the tiny trainer from even squirming.

Unfortunately, Elesa noticed Rosa’s presence, but only registered her as an annoying and random itch, prompting her to press the ball of her foot down, forcefully smothering the shrunken trainer. Then, she twisted her foot from left to right, brutally grinding Rosa against her soft and hot skin, where the sensation felt both oddly enjoyable and incredibly uncomfortable. Even after trying both of those things, she could still feel a slight itch, leading her to quietly grumble to herself before slipping off her flat. At first Rosa thought she was finally getting a break, but her hopes were swiftly dashed when she saw herself descending to the floor, where Elesa rubbed the ball of her foot forward and back. Being mashed against the floor felt far worse than the insole, and the sheer pressure that she was putting on Rosa caused her to sink even further into the soft and warm flesh. Then she finally slipped her foot back into the flat, sighing contentedly, while Rosa was left dazed and gasping for air.

After relieving herself of that ‘itch’ on her foot, she looked back up at the store employee, calmly smiling and saying “Oh, I’m sorry for making you wait... I’m here to pick up my order?”

The employee nodded, walking over to the side and looking through a few drawers, while Elesa idly tapped her foot, smashing Rosa under it repeatedly. It had a similar sensation to when she walked, but with much less time between impacts, making it very difficult for the tiny woman to even focus. When the employee returned, Elesa paid for her package and left the mart, at a much more energetic pace. By the time she returned to her home, Rosa felt utterly exhausted, and just wanted the titanic gym leader to know she was there so she could help her.

But when Elesa sat down, she slipped her bare feet out of her flats, and rested them on their heels, blocking most of what Rosa could see with those titanic peds. And while the tiny trainer slowly walked toward the heel end, she couldn’t help but stare at the absolutely massive model. She obviously was good looking, being a successful model and all, but the sheer scale of her body gave her an almost otherworldly appearance, where Rosa felt almost compelled to just serve the woman who hadn’t even the slightest idea of her presence.

“Well, time to enjoy my day off...”

After saying that, Elesa lifted her leg slightly, hovering her long and massive foot over Rosa, frightening her. She immediately realized that she had a long way to go before she could get Elesa’s attention, let alone escape from her flat.

She had a long day ahead of her...


End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the story! And make sure to follow/check out Az3D for more excellent renders and render animations!

https://twitter.com/Az3D_

Hilda's Lil' Training Partner - Three Houses Size by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Feet, in-shoe, bare feet in shoes, boots, aware.

This is a mini story about Hilda from Fire Emblem Three Houses, with artwork by Scrungee on Twitter! It'll be part of a story collection focusing on characters from Fire Emblem Three Houses.

A Three Houses Size Story Collection

Hilda's Little Training Partner


Story by Sheograth10

https://twitter.com/sheograth10


Artwork by Scrungee

https://twitter.com/Scrungeesmall



Things were a bit strange at the monastery since the start of the new school year, mainly because the newest instructor, Byleth, shrunk shortly after choosing to teach the Golden Deer House. In general, she managed well enough, but she still had her fair share of unique difficulties.


The most recent was when Hilda grabbed her right before she left for the daily combat drill. Without saying much to her shrunken professor, she slipped off her leather boot, and dropped Byleth inside, before putting the footwear back on. The tiny teacher was buried by the sweaty flesh under the ball of her foot, barely able to squirm while Hilda's titanic weight bore down on her.


"Well professor, I think I'm ready for combat training now!"


Without another word, Hilda walked out of her dorm room, walking far livelier than usual when faced with her combat drills. It was a truly hellish experience for Byleth, as every step her gigantic student took smothered her further in hot and heavy flesh, where the sweat coated her completely. And due to the sunny and warm day, the pink haired 'delicate flower' perspired the entire time.


She worked hard though, far more motivated by the fact that her professor was suffering along with her.


"If I have to get all gross and sweaty, you do too, professor..."


Despite just mumbling that, Byleth heard her clearly, and it made her more annoyed. She was glad that Hilda finally found something that motivated her, but she would have preferred it if she didn't have to be the one in her boot. One of the worst parts of being trapped in Hilda’s boot was how easily the ever-present sweat caused the shrunken teacher to slide along the underside of her foot, from her toes all the way down to her heel. Byleth was given a full and unwanted tour of Hilda’s absolutely monolithic ped, and she couldn’t even be sure which part she liked the least.


Her toes were incredibly active, capturing and squeezing her poor body against themselves, surrounding her on all sides with moist flesh, lacking the strength to resist them. They frequently rubbed her between them too, treating her more like an incredibly tiny rag than a respected teacher. Though her heel was just as intense, but more with how fully it pressed down on her whenever Byleth had the misfortune of being underneath it. Despite how much Hilda prided herself as a ‘delicate flower’, her heel was still ever so slightly calloused, making it even more overwhelming to be under.


Regardless, by the time Hilda finished with her assigned drills, she walked back to her dorm, utterly exhausted. Though not quite as much as Byleth, who was practically glued to her hot and sweat soaked skin...



Once she got back and sat down, she took off her boots, and crossed her leg, leaning back and smugly glancing at her professor. Byleth was embedded in her skin, right around the ball of her foot, and she did not seem happy.


"I worked up quite a sweat this time... Aren't you impressed, Professor...?"


Byleth could only groan, barely able to unstick her face from the ball of Hilda's foot. And as she struggled in vain, she muttered, "Yes Hilda, very impressive... Now please help me..."


Hilda would obviously help unstick her professor, but not before enjoying the break for a few more minutes...

The End

End Notes:

Make sure to check out Scrungee on Twitter for more excellent size artwork!

https://twitter.com/Scrungeesmall

Elesa & Skyla's Double Gym Challenge by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

Story based on some commissions I got from Guireyart. Enjoy! This is a short foot focused size story.

Elesa & Skyla's Double Gym Challenge

Out of all the gym leaders in Unova, Skyla and Elesa seemed to be the most open to more unique challenges. Rather than just having trainers battle them individually, they decided to start offering a joint challenge. That way they could test the trainer’s ability with double battles, as opposed to simple single matches.


Of course, the Pokemon battle was only a part of their special double gym challenge...


Today, Hibert planned to try out the special double challenge, figuring that he could get two gym badges in a single match. And since he learned ahead of time what Skyla and Elesa specialized in, he was ready with Pokemon that could counter them both. And so, he entered the Nimbasa gym, ready for a good battle.


Both gym leaders welcomed Hilbert, and explained how he would be facing them in a double battle. Skyla also offhandedly mentioned that there would be extras for the challenge, but Hilbert wasn’t concerned.


And as he suspected, the battle ended fairly swiftly, with him as the victor. But before he could celebrate his victory, Skyla started to smirk.


“Well done, trainer! But this is only the first half of your challenge...”


Before he could even ask what she meant, she aimed an odd looking device at him, and fired a red beam of light that reminded him of a pokeball. In a matter of moments, both Skyla and Elesa started to look bigger and bigger, until they seemed larger than anything he’d seen in his life. It almost reminded him of that giant woman movie that was apparently in development.


“Your Pokemon might be worthy of our badges, but what about you? We plan on thoroughly evaluating you, so prepare yourself!”


This time, Skyla’s voice boomed, echoing around him and leaving him speechless. And as he stared up at her, she started walking to the side, where each crashing step from her boots shook him to his core. A moment later, she grinned and plopped onto the floor, knocking Hilbert over from the sheer impact that her titanic body caused. Even her face was larger than anything he had ever seen, and despite her jovial expression, he was filled with terror.


Things didn’t get any easier, as after that, Elesa started walking closer to him. She only stopped just before her monolithic flat-clad foot smashed him under it, where Hilbert was left to stare up at the giant electric type gym leader, barely able to see past her chest. But then, she suddenly tilted her foot upwards, allowing it to loom over him threateningly, until she started to idly shake it. After just a few moves, she loosened her flat just enough, and tossed it to the side. Now he had to stare up at her bare foot, as it towered over him.


“Let’s see you handle this, challenger! Your first task is to climb my foot, but don’t let Skyla knock you loose...”


Elesa spoke this time, her voice just as overpowering as Skyla’s. This was not going to be easy...


End of Part 1




Rumors were starting to spread about the special and extra difficult double challenge offered by Elesa and Skyla. And despite some rumors being more outlandish than others, Hilda, the up and coming trainer from Nuvema Town, was undeterred.
But maybe she should have heeded those rumors, especially the frantic warnings that her friend and fellow trainer Hilbert gave her...



Things should have been going great. Hilda won the double battle flawlessly, but instead of a badge, she was met with another challenge. First though, Elesa shrunk her down until she was barely bigger than a Joltik.


“I should have listened to Hilbert...”


Skyla and Elesa towered over her, as they each bent down to take off one of their shoes. A heavy looking boot for Skyla and an elegant flat for Elesa, before both women lowered their now bare feet, looming them over the shrunken trainer.


“Your Pokemon performed excellently, and you seem to be a skilled trainer...”


Elesa’s voice was impossibly loud, making Hilda feel even more insignificant.


“But what about you...? Can you handle this, challenger?”


Skyla’s voice was just as powerful, though she sounded far more excited about the situation, which only worried Hilda further.


“We both have been battling all day, and since you were the only one to take on our special challenge, you’re the only one we’ve gotten to shrink. So, you’ll get your badges if you give us both lengthy foot massages!”


At this point, there wasn’t a thing Hilda could do, besides swallowing her pride and tending to the titanic feet of these two equally titanic gym leaders...


“Oh, and don’t forget to use your tongue, challenger. Managing a gym can really work up a sweat...”


Elesa’s added comment only caused Hilda to sigh, not at all looking forward to the monolithic task before her...


End of Part 2


End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this one!

And follow Guireyart on Twitter & Patreon!

https://twitter.com/guireyart

Byleth's Unusual Training Session - Three Houses Size by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Feet, in-shoe, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Byleth, sweat, Shrunken men & women

Byleth's Unusual Training Session

Fire Emblem Three Houses Size


Art by Slugman


"So how are we supposed to do training drills now?"

Byleth was faced with a dilemma she never expected, as her students, all from the Golden Deer House, had shrunk down to half an inch tall. No one was sure why it happened, but for now, Byleth had to act as both their professor and caretaker. She didn't mind, but she still didn't know exactly what to do.

"I'd also like to do some training on my own..."

That was when her eyes lit up, as an idea popped into her head. Why not just bring her students with her for training? With that thought, she walked to the closet and slipped out of her boots, before taking off her fishnet stockings. The students weren't quite sure what their professor was thinking, but Claude just shrugged.

"I guess Teach just wants to get more comfortable?"

Once her stockings were off, she picked up her boots and walked back to the desk her shrunken students were standing on.

"Okay, for my training session, most of you are going in my boots. Just think of it as harsh environment training..."

Not one student was pleased with the idea, or even understood it, leading Lysithea to shout up to her professor.

"None of that makes any logical sense!"

However, Byleth ignored her, possibly because she couldn't hear them very well. She first picked up Lorenz and Ignatz, and dropped them in opposite boots. The others immediately tried to run away, but Byleth plucked them up with ease, depositing Raphael and Leonie next. And after that, she grabbed Lysithea and Marianne, unceremoniously tossing them into her boots.

Then she sat down and slid her bare feet into the boots...


"I'd imagine the fishnets would be uncomfortable for all of you, so I'm going bare this session..."

That wasn't much of a consolation for the students in her boot, as they all panicked, forced to watch as her titanic feet crashed down. Lorenz and Ignatz were pinned under the balls of her feet, her squishy and warm skin enveloping them completely. Raphael and Leonie were flattened under her soles, given just enough room to slide around, due to the sweat that poured from her skin. And Lysithea and Marianne were stuck between her toes, forced to contend with them as they aimlessly squeezed and shuffled them about.

Claude and Hilda could only watch from the desk, relieved that they were spared but still feeling bad for their classmates.

"Wow Claude, good thing we're not joining them..."

"I guess lady luck is still on my side..."

However, Byleth quickly turned toward her remaining students, before plucking them up. And as she held them in front of her eye, gazing down at them with the same seemingly emotionless stare she always had, she started adjusting her shirt.

"Since you two plan to be wyvern riders, you should adjust to being at high altitudes. So you'll spend the training session in my bra."

When Claude heard that, he smirked, leading Hilda to roll her eyes.

"What...? I'm trying to look on the bright side here..."

Hilda then just sighed, before smiling at her house leader.

"I'll admit that I'd prefer this to being in the professor's boot. Though personally, I'd rather just relax somewhere quiet and skip training, regardless of who's doing it..."

With that, Byleth dropped the pair into separate bra cups, before allowing them to snap shut. They were both forcefully smothered by their professor's breasts, unable to even squirm. And despite how enviable Claude saw the situation as, he was well aware that things would get a lot less so once she started training.

Once Byleth had each of her students in place, she started walking to the training hall, ready to work extra hard. After all, she wasn't just doing this for herself anymore, and she'd need to give her students the most intense training she could manage. Anything less, and she'd just disappoint them.

Too bad she never asked them what they thought, since they had a vastly different opinion on her training idea...


Byleth's training session went the way it usually did, with her working up an extreme sweat. She swung her sword, practiced various dodging techniques, and experimented with weapons she was unfamiliar with too. Byleth never took it easy when it came to training, since if she did, she might not make it back from the next battlefield.

Due to how seriously Byleth took training, each shrunken member of the Golden Deer House suffered, each in different ways. 

Lorenz and Ignatz were brutally smashed under the balls of her feet, feeling it the most whenever she had to lunge or pivot. The weight was unrelenting, since Byleth remained standing the whole time, forcing them to struggle constantly just to breathe. And whenever they did, they simply coughed it back up, the stale and sweaty air proving to be unmanageable for the tiny students.

Raphael and Leonie moved around far more frequently, though not of their own violation, as the sweat that coated Byleth's soles acted as a lubricant for the both of them. They slid all around her soles, becoming dirtier by the minute, helpless as she diligently worked on her fighting form. The most difficult part was that every time she shifted her weight, the two of them would be absolutely smothered by her skin, forcing them into her warm and sweaty wrinkles at times.

Lysithea and Marianne might have had it the worst of all, because Byleth was constantly wriggling and clenching her toes, though not deliberately. They were forcefully squeezed into her sweaty joints, being treated like miniature stress toys, barely even treating them with an ounce of care. But even though things were intense while Byleth was moving, things went up several notches whenever she stopped to take a break. She'd shuffle and grip at the tiny pair with even more vigor, as though her toes borrowed the rest of her energy temporarily.

Her boots were clearly hellish for the students, but her bra wasn't an easy experience either, with how things were going for Claude and Hilda. Each swing, step, and turn sent the both of them sliding along Byleth's breasts, her sweat eliminating nearly all of the friction in the process. Her boobs were also soft enough for the pair to sink into, especially when Byleth needed to lean back, which tightly pinned them into her squishy skin with her bra.

By the time Byleth was finished, about 2 hours later, each of her students were exhausted. And as they hoped for their "training" to finally end, they noticed that she wasn't releasing them.

"That was a good training session... I should see what's at the mess hall tonight."

In some twist of fate, Byleth had forgotten all about her shrunken students, likely from a combination of exhaustion and hunger. She wouldn't remember about them until late in the evening...


By Slugman

https://twitter.com/SlugmanOctavio


End Notes:

Hope you liked this one! I've been playing a lot of Three Hopes lately, so expect more of these kinds of stories in the near future!

Again, the art was made by Slugman over on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/SlugmanOctavio

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11511