Art Trades, Collabs and Gifts by SlickEdgedrick
Summary:

This is a new section for any and all of my art trades! I figured it'd be better to separate them rather than clump them in with the commissions. Of course, this will be for my side of the trade, but the notes for each will have a link to the other side of it. With that said, hope you all enjoy what I and others come up with!

Edit: I've decided this will also be where I put all my gifts for other writers and artists


Categories: Breasts, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 25924 Read: 33432 Published: February 26 2022 Updated: July 02 2023

1. Guilty Gear Giant Game by SlickEdgedrick

2. Maya's Massive Mishap by SlickEdgedrick

3. Akari's Expedition by SlickEdgedrick

4. Susa-Toes by SlickEdgedrick

5. The Phantom Sleep(over) by SlickEdgedrick

6. Tsuki's Reminiscing by SlickEdgedrick

7. Shrunk n' Flunk: A Night To Remember by SlickEdgedrick

8. What Happened After (Hazel POV) by SlickEdgedrick

9. Scoria's Quiz by SlickEdgedrick

10. Melony's Musk by SlickEdgedrick

11. Shouko's Routine by SlickEdgedrick

Guilty Gear Giant Game by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

This story, my trade partner, WritingRotomGim, asked if I could do something with a girl from Guilty Gear; but, since I was indecisive, and he told me "anyone is good", I decided to go a step beyond, and wrote a story about ALL the girls in Strive's current (as of 2/26/2022) roster. After he read it, he freaked out, so I guess I must've done something right. As for him, I asked him for a short story about Saeko from Yakuza: Like a Dragon, and he did not disappoint. You can read it here: Saeko's Unfortunate Toy. Hope you guys enjoy what we made!

I-No pushed the door open. She had been invited to some… “sexy event”, as was written on the invitation. Now, if it were a normal event, she probably wouldn’t have gone, but a sexy event? She wouldn’t pass that up for the world. She was greeted by a jovial red-haired woman; Jack-O.


“Oh, you made it! Great! That means everyone’s here!” She said, practically oozing with joy. “I take it you were the one who invited me?” “Yup! Oh, you can leave your shoes… boots… whatever, just leave ‘em on the mat!” She said. I-No pulled off her thigh-high boots, leaving them on the mat next to a pair of standard snow boots. Now that she looked, there were a lot of shoes on that mat. One pair of green-heeled shoes, another pair of small orange boots, some black heels, and open-toed sandals. Chances are Jack-O had invited a lot of girls for this “sexy event”... whatever it was.


“Alright, follow me! We’re all waiting for you~” She said, taking I-No’s arm and pulling her with a surprising amount of strength to another room in the hallway. “Here she is, guys! We can finally get started!” Jack-O said. Everyone in the room was actually someone I-No actually recognized. May, of the Jellyfish Pirates; Millia Rage, an assassin; Ramlethal, a super-powered girl from another dimension (with no shoes on the mat to identify her. Go figure.); Giovanna, a special forces officer; and finally, Baiken, a wandering samurai with one arm and one eye.


“Took you long enough, witch girl.” Baiken said, sitting with her back on the wall, barefoot. “Does this mean we can finally get started?” May asked, sitting in the middle of the floor kicking her own bare feet up and down. “I hope so. I’ve been waiting for this for like, an hour.” Giovanna said, lounging on a couch with her bare feet kicked up on the table. Now that I-No looked… all of them were barefoot. Save for- “Shall we stop wasting our time? I’d like to see what this ‘sexy event’ is in the first place.” Millia said, standing in the corner of the room with her arms crossed.


“Yep! We can finally get started.” Jack-O said, running back into the room with an empty bottle and a bowl. “We’re playing ‘Spin the Bottle’? Seriously?” Giovanna scoffed. “Spin… the bottle?” Ramlethal finally spoke up, confused as to what they were talking about. “Basically, you spin a bottle, and whoever it lands on you kiss.” I-No explained. “Ah. I see. Is this what the ‘sexy’ part of the event refers to?” “Ehhh, kinda?” Jack-O said, fiddling with the bowl, which made miniscule squeaking noises. “What’s in the bowl?” May asked. “Glad you asked, May! Everyone, take a look!” Jack-O said, showing off the bowl.


“WHOA!” May exclaimed. “No way… are those things… real?” Giovanna stammered. “...Cute.” Ramlethal stated blankly.  “Damn… this just got a little weirder.” Baiken said. “Interesting, indeed…” Millia said. “...I-No? You okay?” Jack-O asked. “What? Yeah, I’m good.” “Ok, ‘cus you didn’t say anything.” “Oh, well, everyone else pretty much said what I was thinking, so I didn’t bother.” “Oh, gotcha. Anyways, to answer your question, Gio: they are VERY real.”


The bowl was filled with dozens of tiny people. They all looked exactly the same; same black hair, same eyes, same face, same body, everything. “So, just to explain what these little guys are: I was screwing around and experimenting with some tiny guy that wandered in, and I… Well, I cloned them, as you can see. Problem is, I didn’t have anywhere to keep them or take care of them or anything. So, that’s why we’re all here!” Jack-O explained. “So you’re sayin’ you called us here… to get rid of some tinies that you made?” Baiken said. “Mmhm! I figured that if I was gonna get rid of them, I might as well have some fun with it! And what’s more fun than being with friends?” Jack-O answered. The whole room went quiet for a moment. “Alright, fair enough.” Baiken said, taking a seat in the middle of the room. “Yeah, I’m down.” Giovanna took a seat across from her. “Count me in!” May said, hopping down next to Baiken. “Hmm… why not. I’ve got some time to kill.” Millia said, sitting next to Gio. I-No grinned her signature, sultry grin. “I wouldn’t miss this for the world~” She said, sitting down next to Millia. “...I’ll participate as well.” Ramlethal said, taking a spot next to Baiken, leaving one spot for Jack-O. “Perfect! Oh, this is gonna be so much fun~!” She said, filling the little circle and placing the bottle in the middle, and the bowl right next to her.


“Alright, I’ll spin first. Then, whoever it lands on will take a tiny from the bowl and do whatever they want with it!” Jack-O explained. “We don’t have to kill all of them, right?” Gio asked. “Nope! As long as you get rid of them in some way. Out of sight, out of mind, y’know?” “Gotcha.” “Alright, without further ado~!” Jack-O spun the bottle. It spun, and spun, and spun… before it finally landed on its first target: Baiken. “Oh. Nice.” She said. Jack-O held out the bowl, and Baiken pinched one of the tinies out, dangling them by the leg.


“Here comes the ‘sexy’ part~!” Jack-O squeed. “Sooo… what’re you gonna do?” Gio asked. “Well… I haven’t eaten since yesterday. Time to see what tinies taste like…” Baiken opened her mouth, dangling the poor speck above it. Strands of saliva snapped as her maw was unveiled, humid breath erupting like a volcano of heat. “Quit teasin’ ‘em! Just send ‘em down the hatch!” May whined. Baiken just glared before dropping the unlucky thing down her deep, black gullet. As she swigged them around, her face changed from its initial, stoic expression, to one of confusion and repulsion, swallowing as quickly as her throat would allow. “ Eugh! That thing tastes nasty!” She said, patting her stomach. “Isn’t even filling, either! Blech!” Gio and May were besides themselves with laughter. “Hey, it wasn’t that funny! Tch, whatever. Now I spin, right?” “Mmhm! If it lands on you, then just spin again!” “Right, right. OK, here goes!” She gave the bottle a good spin, eventually landing on… May.


“Well, take your pi-” “Oh, hang on a sec! I gotta get something!” She said, bolting out of the room and coming back with her shoes in hand. “Sorry! Alright, now lemme see~” May said, wiggling her fingers in anticipation. “Eeny, meanie, miny… YOU~!” She said, swiping up one of the shrieking tinies with one of her hands, holding her shoe up with the other. “Hey, little guy~. Wanna be my foot pet?” The tiny struggled and fought against May’s titanic digits. “I’ll take that as a yes~! Enjoy your new home in my shoe~!” She teased, tossing the unfortunate thing into its new, musty home. “I can’t wait to try them on later~. Anyways, here comes the spin!” She spun the bottle, and after a few seconds, it landed on… Giovanna.


Giovanna rubbed her hands together. “Aw, hell yeah.” She picked a random tiny out of the bowl. “Hey! Quit your squeaking, I’m trying to think of what to do with you, and you’re distracting!” She whined. She put her free hand on her head, rubbing her temples, in an attempt to think better. “Well? Don’t leave us in suspense.” Baiken mocked. “Shut it, samurai! I’m trying to-” She said, squinting her eyes like she’d just gotten an idea. She looked at the tiny, then down at her bust. She smirked to herself at her own idea. “Heh. You’re one lucky little twerp, y’know that?” She said, carelessly tossing the tiny down into her cleavage. “I know guys who’d kill to have this. Speaking of kill… you may or may not die in there. Think of it like water- keep your head above the line, ‘kay? I don’t wanna fish a corpse out of my cleavage. That said…” She finished her statement by poking her new passenger’s head beneath her cleavage. She breathed a relaxed sigh, spinning the bottle for the next person. After spinning and spinning, it landed on… Millia.


“Oh, excellent.” She said, picking a tiny out of the bowl. “May I… step out for a moment?” She asked, stepping out of the room with a nod from Jack-O. After about a minute outside, she came back in, the tiny nowhere to be found. “Where is the tiny?” Ramlethal asked. “Well… I hate to steal ideas from May, but…” She held out her stocking-clad foot. Barely visible in the black stockings, between Millia’s big and second toe, was the puny, struggling form of the tiny she had taken. May stood up and brought her face close to Millia’s foot. “Aww, don’t worry, Millie! I don’t mind.” She said, poking the tiny thing against the sole. “Thank you, May.” She said, putting her foot down and smothering the tiny between her foot, the stocking, and the floor, before spinning the bottle, and landing on… I-No.


“Wow, it’s really convenient that it keeps landing on different people, huh?” I-No remarked, picking a tiny from the bowl, pinched between her lithe fingers. “Now… what to do with you~?” She mused, raising her hand up and down in a rhythmic sort of motion. She bobbed her pointer finger on her lips, going  “tsk, tsk, tsk.” Her gaze trailed down to her thighs, and just a little past it to… “I’ve got the perfect spot for you… butt bug~” She lifted up her colossal ass, sticking the tiny in one of the small pockets, and dropped it right in. “There you are~! All tucked away in your new home, against my big ass~” She teased, sitting back down with absolutely no regard for the tiny’s life (yet somehow, not killing it. Her ass must just be that pillowy…), and giving the bottle a spin. After a couple seconds, it landed on… Ramlethal.


“Ah… it’s my turn.” She said, crouching down and pinching a tiny out of the bowl. “So small… frail… hmmm…” Ramlethal gazed at the tiny, her mind swirling with ideas. “I cannot think of any value you could possess for me at the moment. I’ll stow you away somewhere until I can…” She thumbed the front of her short shorts open, dropping them down into the abyss of her waist. “Get comfortable, little thing…” She said, snapping it shut. All the other girls stared at her. “...What? Did I do something incorrect?” She asked, confused. “That… was really hot.” I-No said. “...Fuck… I wish I kept one around…” Baiken muttered. Ramlethal spun the bottle, landing on… Jack-O.


“Ooh, my turn~!” She squeed, picking up a tiny and holding it up to her face, doing her best to make a cutesy expression. “Ohhh, there’s just so many things I could do! I could gobble you up or put you in my suit or, or… ahhh, I didn’t think about this before…!” She said in a strangely cartoonish fashion. “Well… I’ll take a page out of I-No’s book!” she said, dropping them on the floor. “If you survive, I’ll squish you in my boobs, ‘kay~? See ya~!” She dropped her full weight down on the very (un)fortunate speck, turning them into a small red stain on her buttcheek. “And then there were-” Jack-O looked in the bowl, “Six.” 


“But… there are seven of us here?” Millia said. “So?” I-No scoffed. “So, spinning the bottle would be pointless, since we won’t have the right amount.” “So what should we do?” May asked. “Oh, you guys can have one of each.” Jack-O said. “What about you? Don’t you want one too?” Giovanna said. “Oh, don’t worry about it. I said to get rid of them, didn’t I? And I’ve had so much fun today, haven’t you?” “Sure have~” I-No said, grinding her butt back and forth. 


“Well… as long as it’s okay with you!” May said, scooping one of the tinies out of the bowl, dropping them in the other, vacant shoe. “Tee hee… now I’ve got TWO foot pets~” She teased, staring at her new “pet” at the toe section with a big mischievous grin. “I’m gonna step on you guys so much~!” She said, pulling her shoes on (still barefoot, mind you). “Well, this was fun, but I gotta get going! Let me know when we can do something like this again, okay?” She said, skipping out the door and singing to herself. “I’ve got two new foot pets~, I’ve got two new foot pets~”


Baiken reached in next. “Hey there, squirt. You’re coming with me. I need someone to lick the sweat and stuff off. Plus, it’d be nice to have a toy to mess around with on my travels.” She stowed her new “toy” away in her chest, heading toward the door. “Heh, guess you were right, pumpkin girl… this was fun. Lemme know if there’s a next time, ‘kay?” And with that, Baiken strutted out the door, tiny in cleavage and a grin on her face.


Millia picked up the next one. “Hmph. I planned to only have one pet when I left today… I suppose I can make room for one more~” She tugged open her collar, a puft of steam rising out from the heavy jacket. She dropped the speck-sized person down, down into her warm clothes. “It gets quite cold where I live, little one. I hope the heat from my body will be enough to keep you alive… Although, you might overheat, at your size~” She said with an ominously cheery look on her face. “I’ll see you all next time.” She said, walking out the door with style and grace.


“Better get going.” Gio said, picking up a tiny out of the bowl with her foot, mashing them between her big and second toe. “Congratulations, short stuff. You’re my new insole.” The tiny stared up and shook its head in terror. “What? You don’t like it? Aww, that’s too bad. Better get used to it, little thing. Trust me, once you get in that shoe, and I start walking? It’s gonna be WAY worse.” She said, dropping the tiny in the middle of her heels and putting them on, smothering her new insole. “Hey, Jack.” “Yes?” “If this insole dies, I can get a new one, right?” “Oh, sure!” Giovanna smirked, hopping up and down before leaving. “Y’hear that, twerp? You’re expendable! Oh, I am gonna have so much fun with you~!”


“You can have the last two.” Ramlethal told I-No. “Wha…? Really? Oh, Rammy, you are too kind~” I-No gave Ramlethal a big hug. “This is great. I’ve got a butt bug~” She smacked her ass, “a boob bug~” She sat one of the tinies on the slope of her breast before snapping it back, undoing the button on her shirt. “And a button bug~” she tied the final tiny to her shirt, leaving it in a tied ball with only its head sticking out. I-No giggled as her and Ramlethal left. “Thanks, Jack-O~! I’ll take good care of my pets, promise~!” “Buh-bye, you guys! Have fun!”


Jack-O heaved a sigh of relief, putting the bowl and bottle away, returning to her room. She walked to her desk, pulling open a mostly empty compartment, save for a small mason jar with a tiny person inside. “Hey there, Gim~” She cooed, pulling the jar out and tapping the sides, terrifying the tiny inside. “All your little clones are gone~! I gave ‘em all nice new homes… but you already knew that, didn’t you~?” She teased. Jack-O had ‘programmed’ the tiny to see through every single one of his clone’s eyes, feel every sensation. Every step May took, every breath Baiken took, everything I-No did; Gim could feel everything. Thankfully, he could focus on one at a time, but the sensations were still there. “Awww, poor widdle Gim~. Why’re you so jittery? Is it cus of May’s big, sweaty feet, pounding against two of you~? Is it Baiken’s cleavage, suffocating you~? Or Giovanna’s~? Ohhh, or maybe you’re focusing on I-No right now, hm~? Ahahaha~! Oh, don’t worry, it’s OK, you’re OK! Your master’s here~”


She poured Gim out of the jar into her hand. “As long as I have you, you’ll be perfectly fine~. Now, come here- my pits are sweaty, and I need a little someone to lick it all up, ‘kay~?” She said, shoving poor Gim into her tight bodysuit, right against her armpit. Jack-O chuckled, thinking of a great joke (even though no one would hear it).

“Have your nice lives, my little Gim~”

THE END

Maya's Massive Mishap by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

This is an art trade with Scrungee over on Twitter! He asked for a Maya Fey story, and in return, I got a Maya Fey drawing. You can check out his part of the trade, as well as his other stuff, here: https://twitter.com/Scrungeesmall. With all that out of the way, I hope y'all enjoy!

“I cannot believe this is happening.” Phoenix complained. “Hey, it’s not THAT bad. It, uh… gives us a new perspective on things!” Athena said, trying to be reassuring. “That’s… really not funny.” Apollo responded. “This bites!” Athena’s digital assistant, Widget, whined. The three lawyers (and one digital assistant) had all been shrunken down to the size of ants, and were now grouped together on a desk next to a big bag of Snackoos. “I-I’m sorry! I really didn’t mean for this to happen!” The forensic detective, Ema Skye, pleaded for forgiveness. Ema had invited her friend Phoenix over to show him her latest forensic invention (he brought the others as guests, which earned them a couple of Snackoos to the head). 


Ema’s new device was rather simple: eyedrops. Specifically, eyedrops that, when used, would let the user “zoom in” on even the smallest details. When she tested it on the three, they all shrank about a minute after they used it. Ema, after freaking out for a couple seconds, quickly gathered them up on the desk. And with that, we’re all up to speed.


“How did this even happen?!” Athena shouted, giving up her paper-thin facade. “I-I don’t know! But I can fix it! I swear I’ll fix it! Just stay here! I’ll make an antidote as quick as I can!” She said, bolting out of the room into the lab. Phoenix just sighed, rubbing his hand on his face. Apollo took a deep breath, shouting “I’m fine!! I’m Apollo Justice, and I’m fine!!” to himself to keep himself calm. Athena put her hands on both their shoulders. “Calm down, calm down.” “Athena, we’re an inch tall. I’m surprised I’m as calm as I am as is.” “Don’t say that, Boss! At least things can’t get any worse!”


The door suddenly swung open; Phoenix’s best friend and assistant, Maya Fey, had barged in the room, completely oblivious to her friend’s plight. “Hey, guys, I’m ba- wait, where is everyone? Hellooooooo?” She said, looking around the room for any signs of life. “Jeez, where are they? You ask where the bathroom is for one second and suddenly everyone disappears!” She whined


Meanwhile, on the desk, everyone had gone into panic mode. Apollo grabbed onto Phoenix’s shoulders, shaking him furiously and yelling “WE FORGOT ABOUT HERRRRR!!!”. Athena put her hands on both sides of her head in shame and fear. “Ohh, me and my big mouth…” she whined. Maya walked over to the desk, and the attorneys all bolted as fast as they could in the opposite direction, next to a stray Snackoo that had escaped from the bag. “Well, fine! If Ema wants to just up and disappear, then let’s see how she feels when her snacks disappear!” She reached for the stray Snackoo. Apollo was dragging behind, tripping on himself with his lack of athletics.

“Apollo!” Phoenix cried. “Run! Get out of there!” Athena shouted. It was far too late, however; Maya’s thumb crashed down and smashed Apollo into the tiny chocolate snack. “Aaaaaahhhhn~” She held the Snackoo above her open mouth, hot air blasting out. Apollo was scared beyond words. After dangling over her mouth for a couple seconds, she dropped it down her awaiting maw, Apollo with it.


“APOLLO!!” Athena cried as Maya chewed. Maya’s face twisted into disgust before spitting it out into a nearby napkin- no Apollo to be seen in the debris. “Yuck! That was gross! How the hell does Ema manage to get these things down her throat?” She questioned, picking up a bottle and opening her mouth. The two attorneys on the desk could barely glimpse the small red dot that was Apollo staggering to his feet. He was given no reprieve, as Maya took the nearest canned beverage, chugging it and washing her throat, sending Apollo down, down into her deep, dark, humid stomach. Apollo bashed at her stomach walls, giving Maya some discomfort. “Jeez, didn’t even get that much and it’s not sitting well…” She pat her stomach, sending Apollo flying to the other side, bouncing around like a ricocheted bullet.


Athena had rushed to the edge of the desk, jumping up and down to try and get Maya’s attention. “Athena, wait! Get out of-” Phoenix yelled, trying to get her out of there, before Maya slammed the water bottle, shaking Athena off balance. She swayed back and forth, arms flailing wildly, before Maya turned around, the gust being enough to knock her totally off the desk. Maya stretched to her tippy-toes, her heels hovering above her sandal. Maya plummeted down, down the dizzying heights and bashing onto her heel. “Ow… damn it! That really hur-” before she could even finish her griping, Maya’s hefty sole slammed down on her, slathering her against her warm, soft foot and the hard sandal. “That feels weird…” Maya groaned, rubbing her heel back and forth, grinding Athena


“Athena!” Phoenix shouted as loud as he could. “Huh? What the heck was that noise?” Maya said, looking around in confusion. “Man, this lab’s got so many weird noises… I’m surprised Ema doesn’t go stir crazy or something.” As soon as Ema was mentioned, she barged into the room. “Don’t worry guys! I’ve got the cure right here!” She said, holding up an eyedropper full of a pinkish liquid. “Just hang on, I’ll have you all fixed in a sec! Oh, hey Maya.” “...Hey Ema. What’re you so freaked about?” “Oh, uh-” she glanced at the table, noticing how only Phoenix was on the desk. “Hey, Maya, you wouldn't have happened to have seen some tiny things that look like people on my desk did you?” “Not that I can remember, no.” “...Oh, no!” She said, squeezing a drop out on Phoenix and soaking his shrunken form before it slowly grew back to normal size.

Maya stumbled over, falling down on the floor. “W-What the?! Nick?!” “Maya! Your stomach!” “M-My wha-” “Your stomach! Apollo is still in your stomach!” “H-HE’S WHAT?!” “Hold on! I-I’ll go get some string!” Ema said, darting out of the room. “W-Wait, where’s Athena?!” Maya panicked, shifting her foot around, unknowingly grinding the poor girl under her heel.


“Just hang on! I saw her fall off the desk. Just stay still while I search the floor, OK?” Phoenix reassured. Although, he was completely unaware of the fact that Athena in fact heard that, and was now attempting to yell. However, covered by Maya’s heavy heel, she could barely get enough air to breathe, let alone talk. So, she did the next best thing, something she was sure she would regret soon; she bit down on Maya’s foot. “Ow! What the heck?!” Maya screamed sharply. “Are you alright?” “Yeah, just something bit my foot… probably a-” “Wait! Before you do anything, take your shoe off!” Phoenix said. Maya shot him a confused look, before her mouth widened in understanding.


She slipped her shoe off, and, sure enough, there was Athena, the size of an ant, plastered to it. Maya quickly peeled her off like a sticker, apologizing profusely. “Omigosh I’m so sorry! I-I didn’t know! I-” “Maya, I don’t think smothering her in your cheek is really helping…” “A-Ah! Right Sorry!” She kept apologizing, as Ema ran into the room with a thin thread.


“Alright, I’ve got the string! Oh! Hey, Athena!” Athena nodded absentmindedly before Maya handed her off to Phoenix, who placed her back on the desk as Ema lowered the string down Maya’s throat, much to her discomfort. “Apollo, if you can hear me in there, I’m sending a string straight down into the stomach! When you grab it, make sure to tug it twice.” Ema instructed, as Maya gagged in agreement. “Mr. Wright, please, take this, and use it on Athena.” Ema said, handing Phoenix the antidote. He dripped the liquid on her shrunken body as she sprung back to normal size.


“Oh! There it is! Two tugs! Hang on Apollo- and, Maya, don’t do anything stupid!” Ema said. Maya attempted to gag in response, but Ema quickly shushed her. “That’s it… slowly… just a little more… there!” Ema said, dangling the slimy string with the little lawyer hanging on for dear life at the end of it, while Maya hacked up a lung behind them.


When Apollo popped back to full size, he was covered in a slimy substance. “It’s over… it’s finally over…” Athena sighed. “So… all’s well that ends well?” Ema said, shrugging. “...Are you kidding?” Apollo said, slumped over. “I know how food feels now, Ema. I don’t know if I’m ever gonna recover…” “Yeah… I’ll never wear sandals again…” Athena moped. “Yeah… but, hey, at the very least I think I can understand how bugs feel…?” Phoenix said, shrugging. “Boss… that’s really unhelpful.” “Can’t you already hear bugs, Athena?” Apollo asked. “Hey, you’re right! …Wait, that just makes it even more unhelpful!” She yelled in frustration, stamping her feet. Phoenix and Ema just awkwardly laughed, as Maya curled herself into a ball, rocking herself forward and back. “I don’t think I’ll ever try Snackoos ever again…” She muttered to herself.


Overall, things definitely could’ve been worse. We could still be small, for instance. Or we could’ve all been crushed by Maya. Or worse! But, thankfully the rest is over. Unfortunately, though, I wasted the rest of the day in the shower. And, in all the excitement, I forgot I had a case tomorrow! What’s worse is Mr. Wright shoved all his findings onto me, and Athena is gonna be busy! It’s all so much, it just makes you wanna shout…

“OBJECTION!”

Akari's Expedition by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

An art trade I did with DeadGravityGTS over on twitter! I wrote a story about Akari taking her shrunken girlfriend Arezu with her on a long expedition, and he drew an amazing image! Which you can see here: https://twitter.com/EdgerickTheTiny/status/1505255261589499906?s=20&t=_gqsGCemynmeAyqvZWXibA
With all that said, I hope you guys enjoy this story!

“Huff… huff…” Akari panted her way up to the nearest base camp, the sweat and heat in her boots building up with each step, her aching feet screaming with each step, pain shooting through like little pins and needles. As she finally arrived, she noticed nobody was there- and that she would have the bed all to herself. She smirked and made to unpack her satchel. She flopped down on the bed, taking a moment to recover herself, before taking off her boots and releasing all the pent up steam inside. “Geez, like a sauna in there. How’s my little ‘assistant’ doing~?”


Now that the foot had been released, a tiny person could now be seen, drenched in sweat, and panting like crazy, with her eyes closed and a big smug smile on her face. “Your feet, huff, smell, huff, when you walk too much…” She commented. “Wha- hey! That’s mean, Arzy!” Akari whined, fishing her lover out of the footwear. “Besides, that’s not what you said when I caught you sniffing my boots!” “Hey, I never said they smelled bad! At least, I like it~” Akari blushed at her compliment, but quickly tried to take back control. “W-Well, anyways, I caught you sniffing around for 3 seconds! That means 3 whole weeks in my boot! So you’d better get used to it!” She said, trying a little too hard to sound both ominous and alluring, which ultimately meant she failed at both.


Arezu and Akari have a rule at their house; if either of them catches the other sniffing their shoes, then, depending on how many seconds they spent sniffing, they would have to spend an equal amount of weeks inside their shoe. They even had a whiteboard with a tally to keep track of how many weeks they would spend. Arezu’s side currently had 3 tallies. Akari had wracked up so many that they ultimately decided to take a break so that the smell wasn’t permanent (it didn’t help that Akari was not exactly the sneakiest person in the house. Or that Arezu would leave her shoes out in plain sight just to catch her). 


“You alright, Kari? You seem a little worked up.” “Yeah… probably cus I’ve been walking all day… I’m not used to having a tiny person in my shoe-” “Like I am?” “Yeah, like you.” Arezu chuckled at her girlfriend’s honesty. “Aww, don’t feel bad! You did pretty good for your first time.” “R-Really?” “Yeah!” Akari blushed even deeper. “Man… even when she’s as small as an ant she makes me all flustered…” Akari thought to herself. Even at her miniscule size, Arezu was still easily the dominant of the two. Akari needed to find a way to take control back, and fast. When suddenly, she had an idea!

“Oh, Arzy~” She cooed, “My feet are absolutely exhausted. Sure would be nice if I had a little T.L.C.~” She said, taking off her moist socks and tossing them in her satchel. She brought her feet in on either side of Arezu. “So~... which one did you wanna worship first~” She teased, winking at her to sell the effect. Arezu put her finger to her chin. “Ah, geez… the left one is really comfortable… but the right one is just a bit sweatier… Hmmm…” After a moment of contemplation, Arezu threw herself on the right foot, digging her whole body into the plush sole as deep as she could, taking a deep sniff until her lungs couldn’t take in anymore of her lover’s musk.


“Wow, you went right to work! That’s it, dig deep, breathe deep. Take it all in~” She said, moving her free foot closer, slowly entombing her significant other in a makeshift coffin of her swampy, acrid feet. Arezu didn’t notice anything, completely entranced by the sensations of Akari’s perfect feet. Akari slowly rubbed her feet together, grinding Arezu against the plush walls. She couldn’t take it anymore. She gripped Akari’s foot as hard as she could and plunged her face into the deep skin of Akari’s sole, latching her lips onto the musky surface and sucking as hard as she could.


“Wow, is that what I look like when I’m on Arezu’s feet? Huh. I kinda get why she likes it so much now…” Akari thought to herself, separating her feet and peeking at Arezu’s squirming, pathetic form. “Did… did she not notice the other foot?” She thought. “Man, she’s really going at it…” Akari watched as Arezu practically started devouring her foot, smothering it with as much affection as her body could give. She glanced around and saw her socks hanging out of her satchel, and a wide grin spread across her sweaty face.


She reached for the socks, wrung them out a little bit, and pulled the first onto her free foot. “Oh, Arzy~” Akari cooed, calling for her girlfriend. Arezu dug her face out of Akari’s foot, staring up at her, panting. “I’ve really gotta get going. But that doesn’t mean you should stop having fun~” She began pulling the other sock on, Arezu’s face lighting up with joy as she planted her face back into the foot, before being blanketed in wooly darkness as Akari slipped her sock back on.

“There we go, all set~!” She said, standing up, feeling fully refreshed. “Alright, it’s a full day’s trip back to Jubilife from here. Maybe even longer if I take a detour to catch some rare pokemon. Better get comfy in there, my little Arzy~” She teased, getting up, marching on through the Obsidian Fields, a long, long journey just ahead of her; and a small, horny girlfriend to keep her company~.


THE END

Susa-Toes by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

An art trade I did with my good friend Fioracle on Twitter! We both decided to do something with Susato Mikotoba from Great Ace Attorney, so they made a render and I wrote this story! I really like how both our creations came out.  With that said, hope y'all enjoy!

Susato slowly opened her eyes, yawning as she stretched her arms up. She rubbed her eyes, and stared down at the end of her bed. She wriggled her toes, producing a small jingling noise. She pulled back the covers, revealing her slender legs, sporting a toe ring on the second toe of her right foot. On the bed, tied to that same ring, was a small person, leashed to Susato’s toe. “Good morning, little one~! I see you aren’t struggling to get away this time. Is it a safe assumption that you are growing more accustomed to me and my feet, hm~?” Susato chuckled, pinching them between her enormous digits and undoing the collar she had on their neck, before quickly undoing her toe ring as well.


“Well, if you are, then that’s even better, since today we’re going to be doing some more training. Are you excited~?” She asked, placing them on the floor by her enormous peds. As she stood up to her full, incomprehensible height, she looked down at the tiny by her feet. “Go on, little one, you know what to do: wedge yourself between my toes~” She instructed, as her tiny pet slipped between her big and second toe. “There you go, good little pet~. Now hang on tight, I’m moving to the living room.” She said, clenching her toes together and slowly walking her way downstairs, taking extra care not to be too rough on her footsteps, so as not to smash her pet.


She finally arrived at the small living room in the Mikotaba estate, sitting on a nearby chair; her father had certainly taken after a lot since his trip to Britain. She held her foot over the coffee table, releasing her toes grip and dropping them onto the table below. “There you are~. Now, let me just get situated on the couch…” She gracefully descended to the couch, leaning back and sighing. 


“Alright, the first lesson…” She began, kicking her feet up on the table. The tiny stared up at the monumental peds; the smoothness, the slight hills made by the wrinkles, the slight sheen on the soles… it was downright hypnotic for the tiny in her possession. After all, they had been forced against it for… well, they had lost track of how long. They kept track for the first week or so, but after a while, long stretches of time simply faded away into Susato’s soft, warm, welcoming soles…


“Ahem! Are you even paying attention, little one?” Susato brought the tiny back down to earth. “Oh, were you entranced~? I’m terribly sorry to break you out of your enrapturement, but we must begin the first lesson. Now, when you see my feet up on the table, what do you do~?” She questioned, wriggling her toes in anticipation as the tiny ran up to them and began licking the warm, sweaty soles. “Good~! Very good, little one~!” Susato cooed at her rigorously licking tiny.


“But, I won’t always ask you to lick. What else should you do should that occur?” She quizzed. The tiny quickly switched up their licking into kissing. “That is good as well. But there’s a third thing you’re missing~” She alluded, making the tiny stop for a brief moment as they realized their mistake. They promptly spread their arms and began massaging the soft, squishy sole. “There you go~! Very good~” Susato praised, picking the tiny up and lifting them to her face.


“Such a good, obedient little pet you are~, aren’t you~?” She cooed, looming her pointer finger over her pet’s head and gently patting it. “Good pet~” She said, bringing her hand closer to her face, and placing the smallest, gentlest of kisses on the tiny in her possession. Pulling back, she giggled at the flustered tiny in her palm. “You know what? You’ve been so good today, I think you deserve a special treat~” She said, walking to her nearby boot and lowering her hand inside the cramped, musty space. “There we are~. You’ll get to come with Master on her trip to the market today~! Aren’t you excited~?” She said. The tiny inside nodded vigorously, almost like a bobblehead.


“I thought so~!” She said, lowering her foot in, blocking almost all light inside the tight space. “Don’t worry, little one- I’ll step lightly, OK? Just make sure to pleasure my feet the same way you were earlier, OK?” She said. In response, the tiny kissed the bottom of her foot. Susato giggled, “Good pet~. Now, brace yourself~!” She said, bringing her foot into her favorite pair of boots, smothering the little thing beneath her peds.


“I hope you’re prepared, little one. It’s going to be a long day~” She said, walking off to the market, with her favorite foot pet in toe…

THE END 


 

The Phantom Sleep(over) by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

Did an art trade with my friend SyntheticSinner over on Twitter! He asked me to write a story about the Phantom Thief girls having a sleepover with the shrunken boys, and I asked him to make some renders of Elizabeth from Persona 3. You can check out his part of the trade here: https://twitter.com/SinnerSynthetic/status/1543988019841171456?s=20&t=i-KiBOb9W2qPWquszT__ag

Hope you guys enjoy them as much as we did making them!

The day was almost here. The notorious group, the Phantom Thieves, had finally breached the depths of Sae Nijiima’s Palace. “Alright, everyone. Nice work!” Morgana said, praising the group’s work. “Heh, it was a piece of cake for pro Thieves like us!” Ryuji said, cocky as ever. “Once we finish this, we’ll have to celebrate and party super hard!” Futaba said. “You got that right. I’m gonna eat till I pop!” Ryuji concurred. “Now, hold on. We should probably take a few days to rest before we send the calling card.” Akechi explained. “I’m inclined to agree. I’m rather exhausted, myself.” Yusuke said. “Oh, come on, Inari, don’t be such a baby!” “Easy for you to say! You ride in a flying saucer!” Futaba and Yusuke began to argue. 


“Now, calm down, you two! I believe I have something that will accommodate our desire to celebrate and to relax before our heist!” Haru interjected. “Oh? What was your idea?” Makoto asked. “Let’s… have…” She crouched down, beaming wide with excitement; “A sleepover!” She said, jumping back up with a bounce. “Hey, yeah, I’d be down for that.” Ryuji says. “That sounds quite enjoyable. I’ll pack brush and materials right away.” “Inari, you’re there to sleep, not to paint.” “Ah.”


“I’m glad you’re all so excited! I can’t wait to have you all there. I’ll make the preparations as soon as I get home!” “Heh, lookin’ forward to it. Plus now I can say I’ve slept in a mansion!” Ryuji said. “Alright, guy, I think we’re done here for tonight. Let’s head out and get some rest. Good work!” Morgana said, as the gang pulled out their phones and activated their Metaverse apps, exiting the Palace and returning to their homes for the night.


Joker fell into a deep sleep, awakening in a familiar place… a room of shining blue and a dank jail cell he was confined in. He looked out into the room, where he saw an empty desk, where the host, Igor, should be. In his place, was a… broken goblet? Suddenly, a petit girl in a dress. “You have awakened, trickster.” She said. “Hey! Where the hell am I!” A familiar voice yelled- Ryuji gripped the bars in another cell. “What bizarre scenery… Wait, Joker?” Yusuke came to the cell bars as well. “What is this place…?” Akechi wandered out as well. All of them were draped in their normal school clothes.


“I see your companions are awake as well. Unfortunately… you will all share the same punishment.” The girl explained. “Wait, punishment? For freakin’ what? None of us did anything!” Ryuji spat. “You haven’t… but he has. Isn’t that right, Trickster?” She said. “All this time, my concsiousness has been pleading for you to set me free… and yet, you didn’t. So I took matters into my own hands. I merged the ones you know as Caroline and Justine into a complete being once more- me. Lavenza.” She explained, giving a small curtsy before returning to her explanation.


“After I merged, I destroyed the false god that had usurped control of this room. Now, I am in control.” “...Isn’t that a good thing? Why would you need to punish us if you’ve already liberated yourself?” Yusuke asked. “Because you were supposed to do it, Trickster. You and your Phantom Thieves were supposed to defeat this false god. But now look what’s transpired! My master sacrificed himself so Yaldabaoth could be slain… and it’s because of you! It’s only fitting that I punish you.” 


Joker gripped the bars in anger. “My friends didn’t do anything wrong! They don’t deserve this! Let them go!” He protested. “You should’ve considered that before you abandoned me. Now, as a punishment for one so reliant on the bonds they share, your fates shall be intertwined with that of your comrades.” “What does that mean…?” Akechi questioned. “You’ll soon find out. Oh, and… give my apologies to Morgana as well. He’ll be accompanying you, despite the role he was to play.” “Hold up, what role? What’re you talking about?!” Ryuji barked. “It doesn’t matter anymore. From this moment on, your lives are no longer your own. Goodbye forever… Trickster.” Lavenza finished, snapping her fingers. All the Thieves immediately fell unconscious, and collapsed on the floor of the cell…


As they all stirred, they were still in their normal attire, but with their masks adorned on their faces. “Hey! Guys! What the heck is going on?! Why did I wake up here- and why am I in my Metaverse outfit?!” Morgana exclaimed, confused. “More than just that… look!” Yusuke said, gesturing to their stature. They were all a couple centimeters high on a hardwood floor. A door, far in the distance, seemed like an impossible height to the five of them. “Hey, wait a sec… this is… isn’t this Haru’s house?!” Ryuji said. “Y-You’re right!” Morgana responded. “And look! Just past the windows! It… it appears to be nighttime!” Yusuke exclaimed. “Well, shit… this means my plans are shot!” Akechi muttered to himself.


“Your plans? What about our plans?!” Ryuji retorted. “Your plans?!” “Since we’re stuck like this, might as well tell you: we figured out you were the traitor.” Yusuke said. “What?! Bullshit! You didn’t-” “Dude. Pancakes.” Ryuji interrupted. “What?” “Back at the studio. You heard Morgana say something about pancakes.” “Wait, wha-” “We’ve known for quite some time that you’ve planned to take us out.” “Yep. For an ace detective, you did pretty sloppy covering your own tracks.”

Akechi fell to his knees. “Are you… kidding me?!” He punched the ground as hard as he could. “Done in… by a cat and pancakes…!” He lamented. He growled, standing back up. “...Fine. That just means I’ll have to kill you all right now! I’ll never have a better chance!!” He shouted. “Oh, hell yeah, I’ve been waitin’ for this part! The part where we thrash you!” Ryuji exclaimed, cracking his knuckles and taking a fighting pose with the rest of the shrunken thieves. The two began to charge, just as the door swung open- and with it, the harbingers of their doom. In other words…


The girls had arrived for their sleepover


“Oh shit- RUN!” Ryuji bellowed. The five of them all scattered as Haru took her first step, producing a gust of wind that roared past them, the group barely able to keep their balance. “Shit! Morgana, quick! Turn into a car!” “I’m trying, I’m trying!” “Well- I dunno, try harder!” “Easy for you to say! You don’t turn into a car!” “Stop arguing and keep running!”


“Here we are! Just take off your shoes and we can head upstairs!” Haru said. “Awesome. I brought some makeup we can mess around with. Makoto, did you bring the stuff?” Ann asked. “You mean dessert? Yes, I got them. Why… did you word it like that?” “‘Cus it sounded funny.” “I brought us some party games we can play, too!” “Oh, great! Last time we played fighting games at Joker’s house I felt like I had no idea what I was doing…” “And yet, you somehow mashed to victory…”


As the girls high above chatted, the boys faced the gigantic wall of shoes lined up on their side. “OH, COME ON, WHY ARE THEY LINED UP LIKE THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA?!” Ryuji bellowed. The girls kicked off their shoes, launching them through the air onto the mat like gigantic railguns. “Damn, this isn’t good! We need to think of something fast!” Yusuke said. “GEE, THANKS CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!” Ryuji retorted. Joker fumbled with his wrists to see if he still had it. And, sure enough, he did- his grappling hook.


He looked for the closest thing he could hook onto. He concetrated his Thief’s Eye, and spotted a small divot on the small table above the mat. He held his hand out for the others to grab on. “Everyone, hang on!” He ordered, the others (save Akechi) clinching onto him as the hook shot out towards the table leg. Akechi, however, stopped and turned around, wearing a maniacal grin. “HEY, JOKER!” He shouted, pulling out his model gun and aiming it right at the thin wire. “DIDN’T YOU GUYS WANT TO CELEBRATE WITH YOUR FRIENDS?! WELL, I INSIST THAT YOU SLEEPOVER LIKE YOU PLANNED! I HOPE YOU HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIVES! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!” He cackled, shooting a beam out at the hook, changing its path in the complete opposite direction, though still heading towards a leg.

Makoto’s leg.


“OH, COME ON, WHAT THE FU-” Before Ryuji could finish, the hook latched on just above Makoto’s ankle, causing the four thieves to shoot upwards. Akechi, still safe on the ground, cackled like a madman as the thieves all went upstairs to Haru’s room- some by choice, some by accident.


The four swung like a pendulum with every step Makoto took, occassionally bashing into Makoto’s towering pillar of a leg and bouncing right back off just to smash into it again. Not the best or most efficient way to climb up stairs, as you can imagine. “I- AM- GONNA- KILL- THAT- JERK-” Ryuji said, saying it word by word due to the turbulence. “Look on the- bright side- OOF!- Makoto’s- skin is so- soft that- it doesn’t really- hurt-” Joker said, trying to be reassuring. “That’s not the- point-!”Yusuke retorted. “Besides, you’re- dating her. Of c-ourse you’d- like bashing- into her- skin-!” Morgana backed Yusuke’s argument up.


Makoto, meanwhile, was totally oblivious to her boyfriend’s plight. She entered into the room behind Futaba- Haru’s bedroom. It was huge, far larger than her small room in her and Sae’s apartment. “Woah, you have a TV this big in your room?!” Futaba gawked. “Yes. I mean, it isn’t that big. The one in the living room is much bigger.” “Y’know, Haru, sometimes I forget you’re actually rich.” Ann remarked, placing her makeup kit on the bed. “I’ll put these desserts here for later.” Makoto said. As she walked to the small desk to place the desserts on, she finally felt the shrunken thieves against her leg. She didn’t even seem bothered by the miniscule irritation- she simply scratched the spot the hook was and tossed them off, all landing in different spots.


Yusuke and Ryuji were (un)fortunate enough to land on the bridge of Makoto’s foot. “Ungh! Hang on!” Yusuke said. “Wait, where’s Joker?!” Ryuji shouted. Meanwhile, high above, on the trunk of her finger, were Joker and Morgana, clinging to it like leeches. As Makoto placed the desserts on the desk, knocking the two off into the cupcake container. They landed and sank into the deep, thick, delicious brown frosting of one of the chocolate cupcakes.


“C’mon, Makoto! We’re doing make-up~!” Ann called. Makoto strode over to the bed, lifting her leg to get on- and in doing so, dislodged her unwilling passengers, launching them into the pile of make-up and beauty products. “Ugh… Why does landing on a soft mattress hurt so bad…?” Ryuji whined. “Hngh… Agreed…” Yusuke said, staring up at the circle the girls has surrounded them in. “Ryuji?” “Yeah? Ugh…” “I think we might have bigger problems.” “Why do you say thaaaa-” Ryuji trailed off, looking up and noticing himself exactly what Yusuke was talking about.


“Soooo… who’s first?” Ann asked. “I’ve, uh… never done make-up before.” Futaba said. “Oh, it’s easy, we’ll help you. Here, just watch, I’ll go first.” She said, grabbing the lipstick and, unbeknownst to her, Ryuji along with it. “ANN! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LOOK!” Ryuji shouted. She simply pushed up the crimson lipstick, her thumb shoving him into the tip of the beauty product. Ryuji wrenched his face away from the sticky substance, staring at Ann’s enormous lips as the stick went hurtling towards them. “No no no no NO NO NO NOOO-” Ryuji cried, cut off as the lipstick and the lips made contact, smearing across the vast plains and divots, before he was finally sprawled across the red field of her lower lip.


“Sometimes I wonder how I get roped into things like this… ow…” Ryuji moaned. Ann finished up the top, and puckered her lips in, popping them out and launching Ryuji like a popped cork. He screamed as he soared across the room, landing right on Ann’s sole. He tumbled down before finally crashing back onto the bed. “Alright, now I’ll show you how to do nails!” She said, laying her foot flat on the bed- and smothering Ryuji beneath it.


“Ryuji!” Yusuke cried, running off to try and save his friend, barely getting out of the way as Ann grabbed the red nail polish. He darted away, to another, green vial of nail polish. “...There, see? Simple. Go ahead and pick a color and try for yourself.” Ann instructed. “Well, lemme try… the green one!” Futaba said. “Curse me and my love of primary colors!” Yusuke said as Futaba took the nail polish, and unscrewed the top, dropping Yusuke right on her big toe. He groaned and recoiled, trying to stand back up. “That… was not as soft as the bed…” He groaned, looking up at the enormous brush as it landed on the nail, sweeping across the harsh land of Futaba’s toe. Yusuke couldn’t stagger away before the brush glided over him, painting him onto the nail.


Yusuke couldn’t even struggle. The thick polish adhered him to the surface like glue. The sharp, distinctive smell was suffocating, drowning out all of his other senses. “Is this… Really… How I’m… Going to…” Before Yusuke could finish thinking out loud, he passed out, his body fading away with a faint blue glow…


Ann got on all fours and looked over Futaba’s handiwork. “Oohh, that looks great! Now just remember to take it slow on the tinier toes…” She advised Futaba as she idly scratched the back of her foot, peeling Ryuji off her foot. He plummeted onto the bed again, laying on his back, in too much pain to even try to stand back up. He squinted up, and saw something come into his vision, something familiar… a familiar pair of red tights, and the butt they contained. It took him a couple seconds to realize exactly what it was.


It was Ann’s ass coming down on him.


“I can’t even… swear… about this…” He said, before Ann’s butt finally crashed down on him, and he faded away just like Yusuke did…


Akechi, meanwhile, was busy climbing up the staircase to Haru’s room. “I can’t believe this… every blasted door in this place has one of those blasted blockers in the gap!” he lamented. Despite his rage, he had a plan- not a good one, mind you, but a plan nonetheless. He was going to try and hitch a ride on one of the girls as they slept. It was, by his own admission, a terrible, terrible plan. It took him about 30 minutes to finally reach the top of the stairs- and unbeknownst to him, the girls were finally done with their makeup.


“Oh, Haru, have you got any HDMI cables?” “...What kind of cables?” “Never mind, I’ll go get one from my bag.” “You brought an HDMI cable, Futaba?” “Of course I did. You of all people should know to always come prepared, Makoto. I’ll be right back.” Futaba hopped off the bed, stepping out of the room and stomping onto Akechi’s microscopic body. The irony of how Akechi spent all that time climbing up the stairs just to get dragged all the way back down by some shut-in girl’s feet was not lost on him. He hated every second of it.


She took her green bag from downstairs, dashing back up the stairs and putting immense weight on her foot as she set up her console to Haru’s enormous TV. “Alright… we should be good to go. Haru, turn on your TV.” “Oh, OK! I thought it would take a bit longer…” She said, turning on the TV. “Oh no, it’s just a black screen! D-Did I break it…?” “Haru, you JUST turned it on. You just have to change the source.” “The… the source?”. Futaba sighed. “Gimme the remote.”


The video of her console flickered to life, and Futaba handed around some controllers. “Alright, guys, let’s play!” Futaba exclaimed, picking a fighting game on the console’s menu. “Hey! I thought you said we were playing a party game!” Ann complained “Yeah, I did! Fighting games can be considered good party games if they’re designed right!” “Well, which one is this?” Makoto asked. “What else? The peak of party games- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!” Futaba exclaimed. “Oh! Great! …What is that?”


As the girls discussed their game, Akechi was having a miserable time plastered to Futaba’s foot. Before he could finally get his breathing back on track, she sat on her knees and perched her butt on the soles of her feet. Akechi, of course, was smothered even further by Futaba’s pert butt. The girls all played the game, Futaba’s occasional spurts of excitement would have her bouncing a little. Although Akechi was no longer plastered to her foot, he was instead plastered to her left cheek. “Oh- yay! I won!” Haru cheered. “Of course you won! You kept pressing the same button!” “Come on, Futaba, don’t be such a sore loser. It’s just a game.” Makoto said, calming her down.


Futaba sighed. “Yeah, yeah… hey, Haru, got any soda?” “Mmhm! It’s downstairs in the fridge.” “Gotcha. Anyone else want one?” “Yeah, get me one!” Ann said. Futaba stood up, and the shrunken Akechi came loose from Futaba’s buttcheek, tumbling down onto the bed. “If I ever get my hands on that stupid lolita bitch, I’m going to TEAR HER LIMB FROM LIMB!” Akechi screamed. “Oh, Futaba knocked this pillow off the bed…” Haru said, swinging back the pillow across the bed, accidentally hitting Makoto in the face.


“Ah! Haru, watch where you swing that pillow!” “Ahaha! Are you OK, Makoto?” Ann said, giggling. “Wh-why are you laughing?” “Cus it’s funny!” “Oh yeah? Well…” Makoto picked up a pillow and swung it at Ann. “Oof! … *snort* Ahahaha! Nice one, Makoto, but I won’t lose!” Ann said, picking up another pillow and swinging it. Makoto, with her quick reflexes, dodged it, causing her to hit Haru instead. “Ooh! Ahaha, good one Ann! Now it’s my turn~!” “...Uh oh.”


As Haru began her vicious assault on Ann and the Pillow Fight (or, more accurately, Pillow Massacre) began, Akechi was caught in the crossfire. Their knees slid around like trains barreling down the tracks. Even as agile as Akechi was, his size made it far more difficult to dodge the incoming onslaught than he’d care to admit. As he was dodging and weaving through the bombardment, Futaba came back in the room. “Got the so- Woah, pillow fight! Nyeheheheh!” She said, leaping onto the bed and slamming another pillow onto the nearest person- Haru. Immediately upon impact, Haru shot Futaba a look that, if looks could kill, Haru would have just become a serial killer.


“Uh oh…” was all she could squeak out before Haru advanced with a mighty step- a step that happened to be right on Akechi. He could feel his ribs cracking, his bones creaking like old floorboards with the intense pressure of Haru’s sadistic, uncaring foot. When she finally raised her foot back up, Akechi fell off and bounced on the bed, before Haru’s ass collapsed on him as well, crushing him even more mercilessly than her foot did. “Can’t… these morons… feel me at all…?!” He said, before a thought came into his head.


“Wait a minute… maybe they can’t? If we have our masks on, that must mean we’re in the Metaverse- at least, in some capacity. That would also explain why we aren’t in our full outfits- they don’t perceive us as a threat! No, not just that- they don’t perceive us at all!” Akechi pieced it all together in his head, before Haru finally lifted her ass off him. “Phew, that was fun!” “Ungh… need… potion…” The girls all moaned. “I commend you on your powers of deduction, detective.” A voice rang through Akechi’s head. “Of course, now that you know too much, I’ll have to adjust your form to be even smaller.” “What the hell are you talking about?!” “Just a moment.” “Man, that pillow fight made me hungry…” Ann said, getting ready to fall face-down on the bed- her breasts aimed squarely at Akechi. “Need desserts…” She moaned, her breasts descending at an alarming rate. “Hmph, too much outside interference. I suppose I’ll have to do it manually…” “AaaaaaaAAHHHHH-” Akechi screamed before fading into the same blue light Yusuke and Ryuji had become earlier.


Meanwhile, as all that was going on previously was happening, Joker and Morgana were clawing their way out of the thick glob of frosting they had become entrenched in. Finally, Joker managed to get a hold on a sprinkle, tearing himself out of the prison of frosting, sputtering and coughing up chunks of frosting. He wrenched Morgana out, who’d been holding onto his other hand. “*cough, cough*... We… Made it…” Morgana said, hacking up a lung. “Yeah, me too… I’ll go get them” Makoto said from across the room, striding over to the desk and tray of cupcakes. “Not good…” Joker said, attempting to climb away, only to be knocked off balance by Makoto picking up the tray and bringing it to the bed. “Here we are!” “Ahh, yes! Let’s dig in!” Ann said excitedly, immediately going for her first cupcake- the very same one Morgana and Joker were trapped in.


The cupcake hurtled towards Ann’s mouth, and Joker was about to jump off the sprinkle and onto Ann’s lap. “Alright, Morgana, on 3: 1, 2- Hey, Morgana!” “Lady Ann… she’s so… huge…” “Now isn’t the time to be gawking, Mona!” “Lady Annnnn…” Morgana drooled. Joker gripped the cat’s bulbous head. “Mona! Snap out of it! She’s going to EAT US!” “Eaten by Lady Ann… Wait. Oh, crap, that’s bad!” As the two prepared to jump, they could feel the rushing current of Ann’s hot breath. Her enormous, thick tongue was sliding out and was moments away from licking the frosting off.


“NOW!” Joker shouted, the two leaping off the sprinkle and landing in the space between the wrapper and the cupcake. “Ungh! Dammit! At this rate-” “Don’t you dare finish that thought, Mona.” Joker said, trying to separate the wrapper. “You eat the frosting first, Ann?” Makoto asked. “Of course! The frosting’s the best part!” “Then shouldn’t you have it last?” Futaba commented. “Hey, I don’t judge you by the way you eat food, do I?” “Now, now, let’s not fight. Simply enjoy the cupcakes, OK?” Haru said, trying to be the voice of reason. “Yeah, I will!” Ann said, taking the back of the wrapper off and sending Mona and Joker tumbling to the tray of desserts once again.


“Back to square one…” “Not exactly. We aren’t in frosting this time, at least.” Joker reassured. “Alright, now we just need to think of a plan. What can we do, what can we do…” As Joker deliberated, someone’s hand latched onto a nearby vanilla frosting cupcake that Morgana happened to be standing right next to. Their thumb pinched him to the cupcake and soared into the air. “Any ideas, Morgana? …Morgana?” Joker turned around to see the advisor of the Phantom Thieves soaring through the air. “Morgana!” He cried, trying to shoot out his grappling hook. No good- it was caked with frosting. “Oh no, come on!” Joker said, wiping it off as fast as he possibly could. “There- Hang on, Morga-” He was cut off by a giant thumb smashing him against the wrapper. A familiar feeling thumb… soft, warm, smooth… He knew exactly who’s thumb this was. He’d touched it dozens of times already. After all, it was his girlfriend’s.


Morgana was also somewhat familiar with this thumb. A kind, caring thumb, with a bit of a hidden side… As the hand holding him was shifted to unwrap the cupcake, his suspicions were right- he’d been grabbed by Haru. And now he was on a crash course with her mouth. “Alright, Metaverse. If there was ever a time for me to turn into a bus, it’d be now. So come on… bus… bussss…!” He  closed his eyes as he strained, until he finally felt his body change- but only a little. He looked behind him. His tail had become an exhaust pipe. “Oh, you’ve gotta be kidding…!” He exclaimed, looking back to see Haru’s teeth floating past, the cupcake hovering into the vast black hole of her gaping maw. The tough white pillars crashed down, trapping Morgana in pitch black as she chewed her treat… and Morgana along with it.


“Ohh, these cupcakes are delicious!” Haru said. “Time for mine!” Makoto said, opening her mouth and flooding Joker in a deluge of humid exhalation. Joker was stuck like a tent peg, struggling to escape as Makoto brought the dessert past her lips, past the gums… “I can’t believe I’m going to die in my girlfriend’s stomach…!” …Joker didn’t finish the rhyme. Her teeth smashed through the soft treat, chewing it a couple times before she swallowed, sending Joker careening down the slimy tunnel of her throat, down into the depths of her stomach. As he splashed into the acid, Joker began to glow blue, slowly fading away. “W-What the…?! What’s going o-” And like that, he vanished from within his girlfriend’s insides…


“Ungh… wha…” Joker moaned, his eyes wrenching themselves open from what felt like a deep sleep. “What the…? Where…?” He felt… wet. And it also smelled like… grapes? What was this? He stared at the blue ceiling; wait, blue? Not just that- it looked exactly like the ceiling of the velvet room! “H-Hey, Joker! It’s you!” Ryuji called. “Ryuji?! What’s going on?” “I dunno, but Yusuke and I’ve been here a while. You and Morgana both just, kinda… showed up!” “What? How? We were getting eaten, right?” Morgana said. “Hey, your guess is as good as mine! I was crushed by Ann’s ass!” “Hey! Don’t be so crass about Lady Ann’s rear!” “You CANNOT seriously be arguing about this with me right now.”


“Would you two quiet down? There are more important things at hand.” Yusuke chastised. “Say, Yusuke- any idea where we are?” “Well… from the smell of grapes, and the liquidy seansation, I’d say we’re-” “In a glass of wine” A familiar voice explained. In the distance, thundering noises came closer, and closer, and closer, until she came into view. The one who’d put them all in this mess.


Lavenza.


“YOU! Why the hell’d you do this to us, you crazy ass lady?!” Ryuji bellowed. “I told you that already. I told you I’d entwine your fates to your comrades- and that entwining is almost complete.” She explained, dropping Akechi (who was now slightly smaller than the others) into the alcohol. “What do you mean you’re almost done?” Yusuke questioned. “Those trampling and crushings were merely a sample. They were conducted by all your companions at the same time. Here, we will decide which of them will receive whom. And then… your individual fates will be sealed.” “Quit speakin’ so vague!” Ryuji barked. Lavenza just sighed. “...I think what she means is, the girls are each going to decide which of use they’re going to have with them forever.” “Wha-?! How the hell’re they supposed to do that?!” “You’ll find out.”


“Umm… guys, I hate to bring this up now, but… I can’t move.” “Neither can I…” “Yes. I can’t have my little victims running away now, can I? Now, you just asked how they’ll decide which of you to take, yes? Well, now’s the time. Watch as your prospective owners discuss your fates…” She said, casting an image into the wine that, somehow, they could all see and hear. It was like they were really there…


The girls were all laying beneath the covers, their sleeping bags all poking out a bit from underneath (presumably to prevent blanket hogging). “Hey, so… the guys didn’t show up. Isn’t that weird?” “I will say, I’m a bit disappointed… but, to be honest, I had so much fun, I sort of forgot they weren’t here, teehee!” “I wouldn’t worry about them too much, either. Besides, the boys can take care of themselves. It’s nice for just the girls to hang out.” Makoto said, to which the other girls nodded. “Yeah! You know… it almost felt like they were with us, too. Know what I mean?” “I kinda get you, Futaba. Oh, I just had a fun idea!” Ann said, turning to look at the other girls.


“What was your idea?” Makoto asked. “Well, what if- and this is, like, a HUGE if- but… if you could have any of the boys as your shrunken little pet or something, who would it be and what would you do with them?” Ann asked. “Oh… so that’s how…” Joker whined.


“What kind of question is that?” Futaba said with a raised eyebrow. “It’s just a little hypothetical! Come on, it’s not serious. It’s not the boys are literally going to shrink or something.” “Can they get any more on the nose?” Ryuji retorted. “I don’t know, isn’t that a bit… personal?” “Yeah, but Joker, Ryuji and I did something similar in Hawaii. Come on, it’ll be fun! It’s not even that hard! Come on, please!” Ann said, practically begging. “I’m not sure…” Haru muttered. “Alright, y’know what? I’ll go first, get the ball rolling.” Ann said, clearing her throat, about to seal one of the Thieves’s fates without even realizing it.


“If I had one of the boys as a tiny, it’d have to be… Ryuji!” She stated. Suddenly, Ryuji’s body fell into the wine, with only his head above it. “W-What the?!” “Ryuji? Why him?” “Well, we’ve both known each other since we were kids, so I’d be a lot more comfortable around him. Plus, it’d be kinda fun to tease him. As for what I’d do… I’d probably sit on him!” As Ann said this, Ryuji’s head darted underwater and vanished. When he awoke, he felt pressure on both sides of his body. Far away, and obscured by whatever was pressuring him, was a voice- Makoto’s voice. “You’d sit on him?!” “Yeah. I’ve done it before. Well, just his lap, but when you think about it, sitting on his little body also counts as his lap!” Ann said, giggling. “Yep, this butt of mine and that blondie…” She grasped one of her cheeks, massaging it around and unwittingly grinding Ryuji between her generous ass, “The two of them are inseparable~!”


“Alright, who’s next?” Ann beckoned. “Hmm… Alright, I guess I’ll go!” Futaba said. “Let’s see… first, I’ll pick a boy…” “Can’t choose Ryuji! I’ve got him covered already~” Ann said, smacking her butt (and giving Ryuji a flashbang). “Wha- But you said.” “I know, but, y’know, finders keepers and all that.” “Fine, fine, whatever. Let’s see… Well, I’d definitely want Inari.” She said. Yusuke’s body sank into the wine just like Ryuji’s. “Oh, no…!” “And as for what I’d do… hmmm… I think I’d use him as a toe separator!” “Not her foot agaiii-!”Yusuke couldn’t even finish before he was lodged between Futaba’s big and second toe. “Gah! This is-” Before he could finish a droplet of sweat slid onto Yusuke’s body. Futaba scrunched her toes, squeezing Yusuke like a stress toy. “Inari always acts so high and mighty. I wonder how he’d react to being small in my toes? Nyeheheh~” Futaba chuckled, rubbing her feet together, sealing Yusuke’s fate between her feet…


“What about you, Haru?” Ann asked. “Hang on, what about Akechi?” Makoto interrupted. “What ABOUT Akechi?” Ann scoffed. “That is true. He was going to betray us. Hmm… Oh, I know! I’d like to have Morgana!” Morgana’s body sank beneath the wine. “Morgana? Really?” “Mmhm! Back when we first met, we both took a shine to each other. If he were small, I’d give him a nice, warm hug~” She squeezed her chest, Morgana teleporting between them the moment she did. “Agghhhh! H-Ha…ruuu…!!” Morgana pleaded as Haru continued to squeeze her breasts tighter and tighter…


“Now it’s just you, Makoto.” Ann said. “Did you notice we took everyone but one?” Haru teased. “Yes, well… thanks for leaving Joker with me.” “Well, of course. I’m not gonna leave you with a tiny that isn’t your boyfriend, after all!” “Y-Yes, well, um…” “Sooo~? What would you do?” Ann cooed, hand on her hip. Joker’s body, meanwhile, was plunged in the wine, waiting for Makoto to inevitably tie their fates together… forever…


“If Joker were my tiny, I’d like to keep him close to me at all times… somewhere close to me, that I know he’s there. But also somewhere private and personal. I think… I’d put him in the waistband of my panties…” And just like that, Joker was teleported to Makoto’s waist. He was perched at least 2 feet (relative to him) above her crotch. His lower body was trapped by the waistband of Makoto’s pajamas, totally unable to move. “Damn, really?! Woah… I mean, we knew you guys were dating, but PANTIES?!” Ann exclaimed. “P-Please don’t tell Sis! She’d kill me if she found out!” “Don’t worry, Mako-chan- your secret is safe with us~” “Thank you…” Unbeknownst to them, Makoto had another secret with her now. One she’d carry with her forever…


“Aha… Ahahaha… AHAHAHAHAHA!” Akechi cackled up at the towering Lavenza. “See that? Not one of them bound me to them! Which means I’m free! Ahahahahahaha!” “Not quite.” “Ahahahah-huh?” “Makoto mentioned something about her sister. You work alongside her, do you not? The prosecutor, Sae Niijima?” “...No. No, you wouldn’t!” Lavenza grinned as she switched the view of the wine glass from Haru’s bedroom to the Niijima’s apartment.


Sae entered the abode, exhausted and stretching. “Damn it, where’s that Akechi when you need him? I waited for him for nearly 4 hours! Ugh, my head is throbbing looking at those cases all day…” Sae whined as she traipsed into her room. “*sigh* Sae? You need a stress toy…” She said, kicking her shoes off and climbing on top of the covers of her bed. Sae chuckled to herself over something. “Maybe if Akechi were small, I’d be able to get to him when I need him.” Akechi’s body swung under the wine. “NO! NO, NO, NO! THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING! I WON’T BE THIS WORTHLESS WORKAHOLIC’S INVISIBLE PET!” He cried.


Sae continued chuckling to herself. “Maybe having a tiny Akechi wouldn’t be so bad. Like taking care of a pet.” She snorted at her thought process. “Put him in a little collar…” She said. A collar immediately spawned around Akechi’s neck. “OH, COME ON!” He yelled. “My little pet Akechi… I’d keep him in my pocket and play with him when I got home, make him rub my feet, be my seat cushion… ohhh, the things I’d do.” She said. “Well, there you have it. Farewell, Trickster.” Lavenza said. “NO! WAIT! YOU- YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO MMEEEEeeee…-” Akechi cried as he was whisked down into the wine, teleported straight against Sae’s sole.


Akechi panted in panic. He got up and ran away, but a chain quickly spawned and leashed him to a toe ring that had also just spawned on Sae’s second toe. “This is… Stupid…!” He complained as the chain shortened and pulled him closer to Sae’s towering, aching sole. “Man… I wish I did have a small person to rub my feet right now…” Sae said, looking around. Akechi was forced to obey Sae’s command, although she didn’t realize it was one at all. She picked up a book on her nightstand and opened it from a bookmark she’d placed. “And I’m really glad Makoto isn’t around to hear these things…” She said, delving into her book, leaving her invisible pet to toil away at his task, forever…


THE END

Tsuki's Reminiscing by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

Did an art trade with the ever incredible DeadGravityGTS! He wanted a story about Tsuki Uzaki making her daughter into a foot pet, so I asked him to make some art of Cogita from Pokemon- check it out here: https://twitter.com/DGTS_2/status/1572344947973685250?s=20&t=Y5FPpf90SuxfGxULaBNTBQ
With all that said, hope you guys enjoy the story!

Tsuki Uzaki was a very typical mother- went shopping for groceries most days, did laundry on the others. Today, all of her chores had been finished, so she sat down on her couch to unwind. She ground her butt against the soft cushion, before leaning back and kicking her feet up on the table. “Ahhh… what a long day.” She said out loud to herself. “Can you believe it’s already been almost three years since you became Mommy’s little pet slave? Hm, Hana~?” She continues, wriggling her toes like a tidal wave.


Meanwhile, deep within Tsuki’s big toenail, amidst the dirt and dust beneath, was Hana Uzaki, her daughter. As her mother flexed and wriggled her digits, Uzaki could feel the motion; it was almost as if she were in one of those gravity machines at amusement parks, swaying endlessly whilst remaining stuck to the disgusting mass of grime. Her mother’s voice came through the toenail like a blur, barely understood by the microscopic girl. “The day you finally gave in and realized how much you loved serving me and my beautiful feet… I can remember it like it was yesterday.”

……………………….


THREE YEARS AGO


Tsuki was stuck in Uzaki’s boot for weeks, surviving off the sweat and grime that remained when she would take them off. Finally, Uzaki had taken her out, as the drugs she’d given her to shrink were about to wear off. Uzaki plucked her out and put her on the table, as she regrew; panting, dirty, and smelly. “There, you’re better now. Now try not to upset me again, OK? I nearly forgot about you! Also, you should take a shower- you seriously stink!” Uzaki chastised, closing her nose with her fingers and walking off. “Anyways, I’ve got stuff to do. I’ll be back for dinner, ‘kay?” She said, leaving with a wink.


As Tsuki showered, she contemplated all that time spent in Uzaki’s boot. The disorienting steps, the lack of care; and the smell. It was all just too overwhelming for the poor woman to handle. “That girl… she’s gone too far! I’ve let my daughter turn into a brat! I’ll have to teach her a lesson! And I know just the way to do it…” She hopped out of the shower, snuck into Uzaki’s room, and stole the drugs Uzaki had used to shrink her. “Perfect~”


A few hours later, and Uzaki came home, with a smug smile and cheery attitude. “I’m back~! Say, Mom, what’s for dinner?” She asked. She got no answer. “Mom? Dinner?” She continued, confused, talking to the kitchen and finding a bowl of noodles. “Ugh, seriously?! This is it?” She complained, before her stomach rumbled. “Ungh… alright, fine!” She bemoaned as she sat down to eat the measly meal her mother had prepared. As she ate, the more and more lightheaded she became; she figured it was just her stomach acting up because she was hungry. After finishing every last noodle, she pat her stomach, keeling over and fading into unconsciousness…


When she awoke, she was miniscule. She barely rose above the dust that covered the floor (which she had complained about while her Mom was in her boot). “Oh, no! No! Mom, what have you done to me! Don’t tell me she…” She was about to finish her sentence before Tsuki waltzed in. “Hana? Where are you?” She said. Uzaki stared up at the towering figure of her mother; she couldn’t even make out her top. She was more akin to a skyscraper than a woman- at least, to Uzaki.


“Now, where could that girl have gone to?” Tsuki wondered aloud. It almost sounded as if she was being… sarcastic? “MOM! MOMMMM! I’M HERE! I KNOW YOU KNOW I’M HERE!! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU SHRANK ME! YOU’RE THE WORST!!” Uzaki flung insults at Tsuki, her complaints falling on deaf ears. Tsuki’s enormous foot devoured the sky above Uzaki, the wrinkly surface descending on her like a blimp coming in for landing. “Ooooh, when I find that girl! She’s in for the punishment of a lifetime! Keeping me trapped in that disgusting boot for weeks on end! Ohh, it just makes me so mad!” Tsuki said, stamping her foot down and trapping Uzaki in one of the vast canyons on her sole.


As Tsuki “searched” for her diminished daughter, every smothering step her titanic foot took shook Uzaki to her core. She could feel her bones rattle and any flabby skin she had jiggle with every quake created by her mother’s “unaware” footfalls. “UNGH! MOM! LOOK- AGH- AT- OGH- YOUR- DOH- FOOT!!!” She bellowed with what little pungent air remained in her poor, puny lungs. “Hmmmm? What was that squeaking…?” Tsuki wondered. She brought her foot up, her face taking up the horizon and filling Uzaki’s whole world with its enormous, inescapable presence.


“Ohhh, THERE you are, Hana! Awww, look at you, cradled by the wrinkles in your own mother’s foot. How tiny and pathetic you look down there, nestled in with all the dust trapped on my sole~” Tsuki cooed at her daughter, imprisoned by her vast, endless sole. “Although, now that I think about it… This is quite similar to how I was trapped in your boot, wouldn’t you agree? Ohhh, I’ve got a fantastic idea~!” Tsuki exclaimed, jumping on the couch and staring at the poor trapped girl stuck in her foot. “Since you were so cruel as to leave me in those wretched boots of yours, I think I’ll do something similar- except you won’t get away~. You’ll be plastered to Mommy’s foot for, let’s say… six months! Mmhm, that seems appropriate!”

As Uzaki heard this, she fought and struggled against the immense, insurmountable mass of flesh that was Tsuki’s foot. However, as you might expect, it didn’t do any amount of good. She was buried beneath tons and tons of thick footflesh. “Don’t forget to lick Mommy’s foot now and again, or you’ll have to face the consequences~!” Tsuki threatened, laying back on the couch and kicking her feet up on the table, willfully ignorant of the hell she’d condemned her daughter to.

…………………


6 MONTHS LATER: TWO AND A HALF YEARS AGO


Tsuki was doing her nail polish, her toes separated by a foam slab with grooves for each individual toe. As she polished, Uzaki kneeled before the ever-looming sole, licking and massaging it as much as her little body could muster. “Hmmm, this is taking quite a while… Hana, dear, do mommy a favor, will you?” Tsuki said, moving her foot and snatching her daughter up onto her big toenail.


“Now, I know you’ve been working very hard to try and get on mommy’s good side and try to get away from my foot faster. However, I’ve been very dissatisfied with your performance, Hana, dear! You know what that means~?” Tsuki handed her the nail polish brush, smiling down at her miniscule daughter. “I think another year should really teach you a lesson, yes? Yes, I think that will do it. You can start by painting mommy’s nails. Don’t disappoint me~” Tsuki explained, as Uzaki, tears in her eyes, painted her mother’s enormous toenail. Although she wouldn’t admit it, she was definitely getting used to this… and maybe even starting to like it…

………………..


18 MONTHS LATER: A YEAR AGO


Uzaki fumbled with her collar, ensuring it stayed on. The long chain that leashed her rattled for an incomprehensible distance. High above, Tsuki’s toe wriggled with the slight irritation. “Oh, dear, I knew I should’ve gotten you a better collar. Ah, well, beggars can’t be choosers~” She said, walking along with her open-toed sandals.


Uzaki was leashed to the enormous toe ring her mother had attached to her second toe. Tsuki was going shopping today, and she wanted to take her favorite pet daughter with her. Of course, Uzaki also had the herculean task of licking her mother’s foot. She’d had this task for essentially as long as she’d been shrunken. As the time had gone on, her time beneath Tsuki’s foot had broken her. She’d become so attached to Tsuki’s foot, she might as well have been a permanent part of it. She licked and kissed and groped the soft, dirty flesh that surrounded her. And, although she never said it, Uzaki’s licking made Tsuki very, very happy…

………………


11 MONTHS AGO


Tsuki was lounging around, watching her tiny daughter slosh through a glob of her dirty toejam. She kicked her foot up and down, rhythmically. “You know, Hana, darling… You’ve done such a good job treating my foot. I saw in a documentary about how some animals will have symbiotic relationships. And I must say, when I see you toiling away for my dirty feet, I can’t help but feel like you’re almost an integral part of them. I think… I think I’m not going to let you go, Hana. I think I’ll keep you down there, with my stinky feet. Would you like that~? Hm~? To be with mommy’s stinky feet forever~?”


Uzaki didn’t respond. She was far too busy taking in what little fresh air her lungs could through the miasma her mother’s foot produced. She was so laser-focused on trudging through the dirt and grime that it’s more than likely she never even heard Tsuki’s idea in the first place- not that she would’ve said no. It’s probably what she wanted the most. So, as Tsuki slipped her unwashed sock on and put it in her flats, Uzaki mindlessly droned away at her mother’s foot…

……………..

PRESENT DAY


“Weren’t those such fond memories, Hana~? Ahh, such great times. Now, what was I going to do with you today…?” Tsuki pondered, picking the glob of dirt Uzaki was trapped in out from under her toenail. She held her dirty finger up to her face, humming aloud and pondering what to do with her shrunken slave. “Hmmm… I think I’ve got it!” Tsuki exclaimed, carefully plucking Uzaki out and placing her on the table.


“You’ve spent so much time this past month under my toenail, I’m a little worried you’ve forgotten what my foot looks like~! So, go on, Hana- climb Mommy’s foot~, all the way back up to your nice little home under my toenail~” Tsuki instructed, leaning back and turning the television on, leaving her daughter to slowly, agonizingly, climb up her enormous continent-sized sole.


This was the life Uzaki now led. One completely determined by her mother’s playful whims. And there wasn’t a single thing she could do about it.


And she wouldn’t have it any other way.


THE END



Shrunk n' Flunk: A Night To Remember by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

A collab with my friend Scrungee! I wrote a story based on his original characters/story "Shrunk n' Flunk", and he drew some important moments from the story! We've been working on this for a long time, and we hope you guys enjoy it as much as we did making it!

Charles was fidgeting like how a cartoon character would shiver in the cold. That is to say- a lot. He’d been anxious to meet with the school counselor, Eve. Not because she scared him, per se (although she was very intimidating). He was moreso nervous to ask her a very important question. Ever since the two had met, the two took quite a shine to each other (Charles even got Eve’s exclusive “immersion therapy”- or, as many people would describe it, getting put in Eve’s flip-flops for the day).


He slowly stepped into the counselor’s office, where Eve was sitting at her desk, playing solitaire on her computer instead of doing work. Charles slowly stepped towards the towering redhead. He cleared his throat with a small “ahem”. Eve didn’t take her eyes off the screen. “Ahem!” Charles cleared his throat, increasing the volume. Eve just yawned and played another card. “AHEM!!” He bellowed, finally getting her attention. 


“Oh, hey Charles. Something wrong? Come for some more ‘immersion therapy’?” Eve said, leaning forward and looming over the miniscule flunkie on the floor with nothing but her face. “N-No, I, uhh…” Charles stuttered, as he always did around Eve. “You what? Are you saying something? ‘Cus I can’t hear it.” Eve said, moving closer and cupping her hand to her ear. “Y-Yeah, I wanted to, um, ask you something…” “Well, I’m all ears!” Eve said, chuckling to herself and bringing her ear closer. Charles’ stomach sank; “This is the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever done in my entire life.” He thought to himself.


“I was wondering, if, um… if you’d like to-” “If I what?” “I-If you’d, um, want to…” “If I what?! If I want to go on a date? What? C’mon, say it!” Eve said, accidentally saying exactly what Charles was going for. “Actually, uh… yeah. Did… did you want to go on a date…?” “Oh.” Eve said, leaning back in her chair. “Is… is that a no? I-I’m sorry I asked-” “Woah, woah, woah, I never said that! I was just surprised I actually got it right.” “So… Do you, or…?” “Of course I do!” Eve exclaimed. “About time…” She muttered under her breath. “What?” “Nothing!”


“So; when and where?” “Um, I was thinking… tonight? At Mac Fancy’s?” “Mac Fancy’s? That restaurant that opened up a couple months ago? I heard it was crazy expensive.” “That’s what I thought, too- but apparently, they’re exactly like McDonald’s, just, like, slightly more pricey. And, y’know, actually decent food.” “Huh. Go figure. Well, what time did you wanna meet?” “Does 8 o’clock work?” “Yep! Sounds good! I’ll see you then.” “Great! I’ll, uh, see you there!” Charles said. He was honestly surprised by how well that went. He strode towards the tiny entrance of the door…


“Hey, Eve, you almost done here?” Lia said as she opened the door, unwittingly having stepped on Charles. “Hey, uhh, Lia?” “What?” “You kind of, uh… well, look under your foot.” Eve explained. Lia looked at her, confused, before raising her bare foot (all staff members were allowed to be barefoot within staff rooms, and they’d often take their shoes off before entering, as Lia just had). “Oh. Hey, Charles.” She said. “Hi.” He muttered, before Lia put her foot back down. “So, you all done here?” “Yup! Oh, and I’ve got great news!” “You can finally shrink people?” “Ha, ha, very funny, but no. Guess again.” “Your mom’s been shrunken and confiscated by Carmen?” “No, but in terms of things that would be good for me, it’s about equal.” “So? What is it?” “I’m going… on a date!” Eve exclaimed. “Seriously?! With who?”


Meanwhile, beneath Lia’s hefty sole, Charles was lamenting Lia’s poor timing. “Hey, Charles.” A familiar voice greeted him. “Beth? You’re here too?” “Mmhm.” “Wow. I’m shocked.” “Spare me that sarcastic shit. What were you even doing here?” “Remember that ‘big plan’ I told you about?” “You mean that one?” “Yeah, that one.” “So, you finally decided to grow a pair and ask, eh?” “Well, when you describe it like that, you make it sound like I was scared to ask!” “That’s ‘cus you were scared to ask, dumbass!” “No I wasn’t! I just… needed time to think of what to say! I didn’t want to ruin our relationship!” “That’s called being scared, dumbass!” “Oh, would you shut up!” “Fine, but don’t come crying to me when Eve just makes you into her personal foot toy for the umpteenth time this week!” “I-It doesn’t happen that often!”


The two flunkies were arguing so fervently, they hadn’t noticed that Lia and Eve were staring at the two, bewildered. “Are… are they talking?” Lia questioned. “I wonder what they’re talking about…” “Well, keep wondering.” Lia said, peeling Charles off and dispensing him on the floor. “Anyways, I’m heading outta here. Have fun with your little date, I guess.” “I will. Later!” With all their goodbyes said, the four of them all went their separate ways. Lia (and Beth) drove back home.

………………


Lia trudged inside with her characteristic tiredness. “Yo. I’m back.” “Welcome back, mija. Have you still got that naughty little flunk plastered to your sole?” Lia’s mother, Carmen, asked. “Yep, as if you have to ask.” “Hey, I’m not naug-” “Can it, pipsqueak. So, what’s with the getup?” Lia said, tossing her bag on the couch and crashing down onto it, kicking her feet on the table. “Me and Lionel were planning on having a nice dinner together.” “Ah. Cool.”


“Heh. Least someone’s getting some action…” Beth scoffed. “You say something, pipsqueak?” Lia responded. “C’mon. You can tell me, girl to girl. You’re jealous of Eve, aren’t you?” “Huh? Jealous?” “Yup. She’s out getting ready for a night on the town with her new boytoy while you’re stuck here with little ol’ me.” Beth explained, ushering to herself. “Beth, what the hell are you talking about?” “Don’t try and tell me you’re not at least a little bit jealous of Eve.” “No, I’m not. You’re reading way too deep into it.” “Yuh-huh. Suuuure.” “Seriously, I’m not. Drop it.” “Yeah, I’ll bet you’re not.” “Alright, shrimp. Why would I be jealous of Eve then, huh? Explain that.” “‘Cus she’s better at getting boyfriends than you.”


Lia brought her foot up to her face, fury written across her features; Beth had touched a nerve. “Listen up, you little shit! I can get a boyfriend whenever I damn well please! I don’t care if Eve accepts that hopeless flunky’s lame-ass invitation!” “Which flunky?” “Charles, who else?!” Lia blurted, before realizing what she’d just said. She turned around to see Carmen, her face painted with anger. “Uhhh… how much of that did you…?” “All of it. Now where exactly are those two going?” “Nowhere!” Lia exclaimed. “I see. In that case…” Carmen snapped her fingers. In an instant, Lia dwindled in size along with Beth, who had gotten even smaller. Lia, pulled herself up, looking up past the couch to see Carmen looming over her. “Let’s try that again, shall we?”

………………………..


Eve arrived at McFancy’s, dressed to the nines in a long black dress. She strode through the revolving glass door into the nowhere-near-as-gaudy-as-she-thought restaurant. “Uhh, hi, I’m here for someone? He told me he had a reservation?” “Name?” “Eve.” “Ah, you’re Monsieur Charles’ guest. Right this way…” The receptionist said (with a rather bad French accent, one might add). Eve was escorted to a window side table, where a small man sitting at a smaller table waited for her.


“You made it!” “Yup! Wouldn’t miss this for the world.” Eve said, sliding into her chair. The two sat there in awkward silence for a countless amount of minutes. Charles cleared his throat while Eve looked around, almost as if she was waiting for the conversation to start. “So, um…” “Good evening, madam, monsieur. Can I offer you something to drink?” “Oh! Just water for me.” “Water for me too.” “Excellent, excellent. I’ll be right back.” The waiter said, striding away. “OK, well, with that done, um, how’re-” “I told you I would be right back! Here’s your water, and here’s some menus. I’ll give you some time to think.” The waiter said, waltzing back in and placing the beverages on the table. “Oh, uh, thanks…”


“This isn’t going well…” Charles thought to himself. “I keep getting interrupted by things… Come on, Charles, say something! Make her feel special!” Charles cleared his throat, before turning his attention to the enormous counselor. “So, uh, Eve… how’ve you been?” “I’ve been good. Certainly been better, but overall, I’m good. You’ve certainly been worse for wear, especially since Lia and I keep stepping on you all the time~.” “Wha-?! I don’t get stepped on that much… do I?” “Hmm… nah, I’d say you’re under a foot, like, 70% of the time. And 50% of the time that foot belongs to yours truly~” “I, uh… I… guess you’re kind of right…” “I should change the subject before that goes up to 51%...” “Your mom didn’t bother you or anything, right? I’ve heard from Lia that she gives you a hard time.” “Nah, I don’t think she really cared. At least, I don’t think she would if I told her.” “Well, that’s good… you didn’t tell her though, right?” “Nope! I didn’t tell anybody about this. Figured it’d be better as our little secret~” “Well, I must say, it was quite well kept, Ms. Eve.” “Oh! Thank y-” Eve paused and looked at who she was actually talking to.


Carmen glared at the two of them, hands defiantly on her hips. “Ms. Eve. Mr. Charles. I believe it’s quite clear in the school handbook that relationships between faculty and flunky are absolutely not permitted!” “H-H-W-Wait a minute! This wasn’t my idea! It was Charles!” “Wha-?! Don’t throw me under the bus! And you were the one who agreed to it!” “I don’t care whose idea it was. Nor do I care who agreed to what. The point is that you’re here now, and that this type of meeting, this type of relationship… is restricted.” “But, Mrs. Car-” Eve was interrupted by Carmen snapping her fingers, instantly shrinking her down to miniscule size. The now enormous principal scooped up what were soon to be her victims.


“Oh, man, c’mon!” Eve whined. “Hey, why’re you whining?! You just tried to pin this whole thing on me!” “Well, it technically was you!” “Will you two be quiet?” Carmen’s voice easily boomed over the diminished pair. “Both of you broke the rules. So both of you will face punishment…” Carmen threatened, leaning down and removing her footwear: a clear, open-toed flip-flop. “I think one week smothered under my foot will set the two of you straight. In you go.” She said, carelessly dropping them into the sole of the flip-flop, slipping it on, grinding it around to get it nice and comfortable. As she did, she got a text on her phone from her husband, Lionel; “Carmen, honey, let them go. We were young and in love once, too.” She texted back, “I know, but it’s still my policy. Someone has to teach them how to obey the rules.”


“Uh… Ma’am, is everything…?” One of the employees snapped her out of her argument with her husband. “Oh, you needn’t worry, random employee. Just dealing with some… business affairs, I suppose you could say. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to wait for my valet…” Carmen said, strolling off towards the door, smashing her two passengers beneath her sole. “I can’t believe- This is- happening to me!” Eve bemoaned. “I can’t- believe it- either!” Charles moaned along with her. “This is all- your fault!” “My fault?! How could- I have- Possibly known- That she’d- show up?!” The two argued as Carmen trudged to the bench outside. As Carmen slumped down on the bench, both Charles and Eve sighed a bit, looking out at the world beyond.


“Look,” Charles started, “I didn’t know this would happen. I didn’t mean for this to happen, either. I just wanted this to be a nice, quiet date, just the two of us. I guess that whole ‘best laid plans of mice and men’ saying really is true, huh?” He said, sighing to himself. “Anyways, yeah… sorry.” He apologized. Eve didn’t say anything. She just looked out at the view from Carmen’s bobbing foot. “Hey… you know, this isn’t the worst date I’ve ever been on.” Eve consoled. “...Really?” “Mmhm! And look on the bright side: we’ve got this amazing view.” Eve said, ushering his attention to the glittering city skyline beyond them. “Whoa…” “Pretty good, huh?” “Y’know, now that I think about it… we are both alone.” “And it’s pretty quiet out.” “Huh. Maybe this date wasn’t so bad after a-” “Ugh, finally. Damn valet takes forever these days.” Carmen interrupted the two’s revelry, slamming her foot on the ground and climbing back into her car.


This was going to be a long week…


THE END

What Happened After (Hazel POV) by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

A collab with ThatGuyJDS! We wrote a single story from two perspectives, each with out respective OCs. This story is from my character, Hazel's, perspective. You can read his character, Layla's, perspective, over on his twitter account: https://twitter.com/thattinyjds
Also, if you want to know more about Hazel, you can read about her here: https://twitter.com/EdgerickTheTiny/status/1611440160092131340?s=20

Hazel struggled to open her eyes. Part of it was definitely that she was tired from… whatever it was she was doing with Layla last night. Another was that even with her eyes open, she still only saw deep, black darkness. The last part was how she felt horribly, painfully cramped, like an immense pressure assaulting her on all sides. As her mind slowly woke up, she recognized this feeling: she had been lodged in someone’s ass. A rather firm ass, at that. After realizing that, she tried to remember what she was doing last night.


She went through it in her mind- She met up with Layla at the park for a date, they found a tiny in her hair (a surprisingly regular occurrence), and the two had gone to bed with each other… This likely meant that Hazel had most likely teleported away to another universe again. She was really getting sick of that happening when she was doing good with a “fine lady”. As she felt herself getting ground even further against the monolithic cheeks, hearing whatever titan she was stuck to let out a great big stretching yawn, she soon felt them reach around to their backside, peeling their panties back and releasing them with a deafening SNAP. These SNAPS only drove her deeper into the giant’s buttcrack. She squirmed around, trying to free herself from the cheeks’ grip on her. Hazel’s attempts to loosen herself from the voracious buttcheeks she was stuck between proved fruitless as their owner simply adjusted their pants, jamming her right back in place. “Just once, I’d like to wake up normal sized in a girl’s butt! Is that too much to ask?!” She thought to herself. She soon felt the walls sliding up and down, bouncing alongside booming THUDs: Whoever it was, they were heading downstairs. “Do they even know I’m in here? Is this a rare unaware scenario?” She kept thinking to herself as the butt and its owner jiggled and bounced their way down the stairs.

After a few minutes getting ground to dust between the enormous rolling hills of her captor, Hazel finally realized exactly whose butt this was: Layla’s. Go figure. The very person she was on a date with last night. “So I teleported to a different spot in the same universe…? Seriously?! Why the hell can’t I do that all the ti-” Hazel’s thoughts were interrupted by her body beginning to faintly glow. “Wait- I’m warping now?! Oh, come on! Not when I’m right-” And in a flash, she vanished.


“-in the middle of some…” Hazel almost finished her thought as she took in her new surroundings: an endless scenery of dark purple tendrils with bright green tips. “Oh, hey, it’s Layla again. Least I think it is. Certainly looks like her hair… unless this is, like, an evil clone of Layla. Only one way to find out…” Hazel thought, taking a whiff: sure enough, it smelled exactly like how Layla’s hair smelled. And Layla thought she was weird for sniffing her hair that one time. She sure showed her! Hazel was brought out of her reverie as she felt the enormous mass of styled hair swing about.

After a few minutes getting ground to dust between the enormous rolling hills of her captor, Hazel finally realized exactly whose butt this was: Layla’s. Go figure. The very person she was on a date with last night. “So I teleported to a different spot in the same universe…? Seriously?! Why the hell can’t I do that all the ti-” Hazel’s thoughts were interrupted by her body beginning to faintly glow. “Wait- I’m warping now?! Oh, come on! Not when I’m right-” And in a flash, she vanished.


“-in the middle of some…” Hazel almost finished her thought as she took in her new surroundings: an endless scenery of dark purple tendrils with bright green tips. “Oh, hey, it’s Layla again. Least I think it is. Certainly looks like her hair… unless this is, like, an evil clone of Layla. Only one way to find out…” Hazel thought, taking a whiff: sure enough, it smelled exactly like how Layla’s hair smelled. And Layla thought she was weird for sniffing her hair that one time. She sure showed her! Hazel was brought out of her reverie as she felt the enormous mass of styled hair swing about.

As Layla blankly stared at her phone screen, she somehow didn’t take notice of the dot that was scurrying around, frantically trying to avoid the crashing meteor that was Layla’s thumb. Unfortunately, that was made exponentially more difficult by the fact that Layla’s thumb was comparatively the size of a mansion, and it moved about as fast as a car on the highway. Needless to say, evading it was no easy task. And as she skidded to a stop seeing Layla’s thumb sliding back upwards, trying to turn back around to run, but instead got smashed away and sent flying into the air, landing in the hot liquid of her coffee.


As Hazel floated there, in the brown fluid within the mug, she looked up Layla, her form a blur in the sky (yet her breasts were still very visible). Hazel just sighed. “Wish I could just stay NORMAL sized around her…” She thought. Her sad thoughts were halted as the liquid began to tilt, and a deafening “AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH~!” blasted throughout the sea of coffee. Hazel desperately fought against the riptide, making as much of a show of herself as she could to be seen. At last, her efforts paid off, as Layla’s eyes met her;


“BBBBLLLEEEEGGGHHH! IIISSSSSSS TTTHHHAAAAAATTT AAA BBBUUUUUUGGG? GGGGGRRRRROOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSS!!!!”

Layla’s enormous fingers descended into the brown brew. Even though she’d seen them who-knows-how many times, the sight still made her gulp in terror. Not that she’d ever let Layla know that. Her fingers slammed into place on either side of her, plucking her out of the ocean she’d found herself in, effortlessly bringing her out as if she weighed nothing at all, and holding her right in front of Layla’s monolithic lips. “Oh, no, she’s not gonna-”

Hazel’s comment was cut short by a heaving gust of wind blasting over her, blowing all the coffee off her, and completely messing up her hair. “...blow me.” Hazel finished after the gale force Layla had unleashed on her had stopped. Suddenly, Layla’s fingers moved again, hurtling downwards, depositing Hazel onto a white napkin. She got her bearings, looking back to see Layla’s squinting eye taking up the entire skyline. And then, again, another deafening explosion of noise:


“OOOOHHHH MMMYYYYY GGGGOOOOOOODDDDD… HHHHAAAAAAZZZEEELLLLLL?!”


At her discovery, Hazel snapped her fingers into the shape of finger guns, making a “chk-chk” noise and winking up at the purple haired titan. At last, the one person Hazel wanted to see her right now: Layla.

Scoria's Quiz by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

A small gift for SourceSizeShenanigans! I'm a big fan of his character Scoria, so (with his permission), I wrote a short story where she plays with and torments 9 tiny victims. I hope y'all enjoy it as much as I did writing it!

9 people.

9 small people, all standing together, terrified.

9 tinies, crowded in the black leather palm of a red-haired robot's hand.

All 9 of them, trapped. 

And soon, all 9 of them would be disposed of one by one.


Their mechanical captor was one Scoria, an immensely powerful, dangerous, deviously cruel, vain, and gluttonous automaton. Her teeth glistened with artificial saliva as she gave her soon-to-be victims a terrifying grin.

Today was a special day: today was Scoria's "Revival Day," the day she was reactivated in the Foundation’s scrapyard. The day she found herself separated from her goody-two-shoes other self, and given a chance at her own life. It was the closest thing she had to a “birthday”. And Scoria, never one to pass up an opportunity for special occasions, had something equally special planned to celebrate.


The literal handful of shrunken people had been in her "Special Snack Stash" container for… a long while. They'd lost track of the time (and honestly, so had Scoria; she simply couldn’t be bothered to remember exactly when she had collected them). And so, in order to have a bit more fun as she gorged on her food and "controlled her pests" (as she would put it), Scoria had come up with 9 questions, one for each tiny. Their answer would dictate the method she would use. But, of course, it wouldn't be fun if her prey wasn't properly scared.


Scoria slowly brought her hand to her face, her teeth bared, her crimson, glowing eyes almost piercing through the cowering mass as she gawked at them. She always loved seeing their reactions to her. One was hyperventilating. Another was just looking at her, crying. One of them was literally shaking at the knees, their teeth chattering. All of their heart rates were spikier than a medieval torture device.


Exactly what she wanted to see.


But people watching could only provide Scoria so much entertainment. It was time for her to start the main event (and fill up her growling belly). She scanned the group, her eyes falling on a terrified man. Time for the fun to start.


"You."

"M-ME?!"

"Yeah, you. Is the glass half-full or half-empty?"

"U-Um… half-empty…?"


Scoria gave a cheshire grin. She pinched him between her fingers, and hoisted him over her head. "Know what else is half-empty?" She asked rhetorically, opening her mouth. Her pale white tongue, a single stud piercing adding some flare to the bumpy muscle, rolled out like a carpet, almost inviting its prey into her maw. Of course, it was an invitation they couldn't refuse, as Scoria let them go.

"My stomach~" They were plunged into her mouth, their screams cut off by the deafening GLUK.


One down, eight to go. Scoria let out a little belch, chuckling to herself before glancing back at the group. Her eyes spotted a woman who was so scared she'd fallen backwards. She pointed at her, her finger inches from the woman’s miniscule body.


"Hot…or cold?"

"H-Huh?!"

"Shut up and answer. Hot or cold?"

"Uh, hot!"


Another grin. She pinched her up, brought her to her mouth, and let a humid breath flow over her. "Let's hope you can take the heat~" She said, popping her into her mouth, bringing her down her gullet with a hefty GULP. As she felt her newest snack splash in her gut, she turned on her stomach's incineration feature. She exhaled through her nose (she didn't need to, of course, robots don't need to breathe), letting out a small puff of black smoke. She really loved feeling them squirm as they burned. They always bashed on the walls thinking they could get away. They never did.


But now wasn't the time for just savoring - now was time for more pleasure. She pointed at another poor soul, a man who immediately stood at attention. When she spoke, small, dark tufts of smoke leaked out with every syllable.


"Alright, you."

“Y-Yes, ma’am?!”

“Don’t call me ‘ma’am’. Call me something cool, like ‘Punisher’ or ‘Devourer’... Fuck, you made me forget what I was gonna ask. Whatever, I can improvise; Which would you prefer? Devourer or Punisher?"

“U-Um…”

“C’mon, I haven’t got all day here. Just pick one, or I’ll pick for you.”

“O-OK, uh, how about, uh… Crusher?!”

“...Are you stupid or something? That wasn’t one of the options at all. What a killjoy. Oh well.”


Scoria took his body between her fingers.


“You wanted ‘Crusher’? Fine. I can give you a crush you’ll never forget!”


Her fingers coiled around her captive in a crushing grip. He didn’t stand a chance. He burst open like a small berry in mere seconds. Scoria gave a small smirk as she shook the remains from her hand, barely giving them a second thought.


“Hmm, not bad, but not my favorite way to play with my food. Really wish he woulda answered right so I coulda done something a little cooler. Ah, whatever. Coulda, shoulda, woulda. Oh, right! Who’s next? How about… you!”

She pointed at a man who had fallen to his knees. “...It doesn’t matter what I answer. You’re going to kill me anyways, aren’t you?”

“Uhh, yeah? ‘S kinda the whole point. I’m sort of doing a thing here…”

“Why not just kill me now…? Waste no more time on this charade…”

“Well, then it’s no fun. Sheesh, shoulda saved the half-empty question for you… Ah, fuck it, nothing wrong with just a bit of repetition. Half-full or half-empty?”

“It doesn’t matter…”

“...I’ll bet you’re real fun at parties.”

“Fine! It’s half-empty! Is that what you wanted to hear, you giant bitc-”

He didn’t get to finish before Scoria pinched him and flung him in a perfect arc into her mouth.

“Next time, watch your fucking language. Though I guess you were right, it really didn’t matter, Ahahaha~!” 


Scoria’s cackle rang out with a cacophony equivalent to an out-of-tune orchestra. After having her laugh, her gaze fell back down at her captive audience.


“Lookit all of you. I really can’t help but feel excited when I see those scared little faces~”


With a flick of her free wrist, her black bodysuit began to instantly unravel, all receding back into the red gem on her collarbone. Her impossibly perfect form now revealed in all its glory, pale and white and shapely and curvaceous. There was no other word for it: she was gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. And she knew it.


“Now we can get into the fun stuff~.” 


Her finger found itself on the shaggy head of a disheveled man whose knees were trembling like leaves in a gust of wind.


“Oh, god, me?!”

“Yeah-huh. Top or bottom?”

He quivered and gulped. The poor guy was scared out of his mind. But he had to answer quick, or he wouldn’t be able to regret it.

“Um… top?”

“Good choice~”


Pinched out of her palm, Scoria placed him on her collarbone. He desperately clung on, but Scoria countered by hugging her free arm under her boob. Her breasts wobbled and morphed, and the poor man fell into the valley beneath.


“So? Are they nice and warm~? Soft~?”

He groaned in pain as Scoria hugged tighter, his face becoming red as the air was knocked out of his lungs.

“What’s the matter? Can’t take the pressure~? I thought you wanted to be on top~”
Scoria’s chuckle was all he could hear as he was totally unable to breathe, quite literally drowning in Scoria’s cleavage. Eventually, his breath ran out…


“Aww, guess he wasn’t ready to take the lead. Oh well~”

She let her breasts go, and his limp body cascaded down to the floor. He would be totally forgotten, another stray debris unwittingly collected by the bottom of Scoria’s foot. After dumping her latest victim on the floor, she leaned in to address the remaining crowd.

“What’s the matter with all of you? Are you not enjoying my little game? If you want…”

She held her gaping maw over the crowd, letting spools of saliva slither their way out. Her tongue hung over them like an enormous serpent, poised to strike at any moment.

“I could eat you all right now~”

Her voice may have came through a speaker in her throat, but its weight could still be felt through the group.
“Lightning round~! This one’s gonna decide if the game continues, and it’s gonna need all four of you. So, let’s hear those squeaks! Who! Wants to! Keep! Playing~!”

She rapidly lowered her mouth onto her prisoners, her warm breath pouring onto them like crashing waves. The lot of them screamed and shrieked and begged.

“Time’s almost up~! How’re we feeling? Do we wanna continue~?”

They shouted “YES!” as loud as they possibly could. Her tongue made contact with her palm, catching two of the remaining tinies in the thick slime of her saliva. She brought her head back up, immediately noticing the feeling on her tongue.


“Ah, good, two volunteers. How’s about a quick VERSUS round~?”

They tried to stand and steady themselves, but the errant twitches of Scoria’s tongue made it impossible to keep balance.

“Alright, are you two ready? No? Too bad! Here’s your big question- don’t think too hard about it, just blurt out the first thing you think! Ready…? Red or blue?!”

They were both stunned for a moment, until they blurted out, at the same time:

“Red!”
“Blue!”

They looked at each other for a pregnant, disturbingly long pause. Until, finally, Scoria plucked the one who’d yelled out “red.” As they soared through the air, restrained by Scoria’s grip, they watched as she swallowed their “opponent,” giving her newest prisoner another cheshire grin.


“Nice work there. Choosing red shows you have good taste. And y’know what?”

Scoria licked them like a sweet candy, every bump dotted across its pale length savoring their flavor.

“You taste pretty good~”

She licked them all over again, lathering them in her saliva. When she finally stopped her assault, they were soaked to the bone.

“But, since you’re a ‘lucky winner’, I can’t eat you.”

They breathed a sigh of relief. Until they saw Scoria smirk.

“But y’know what can~?”

He vigorously nodded in disapproval as Scoria brought him around to her enormous ass. Her free hand spread her cheeks apart, showing off her asshole to its next victim.

"Hehe…BUTT APPÉTIT~!"

She shoved them in without any further warning, leaving them to be gobbled up by her voracious butt. She let go of her buttcheek, letting it fall back into place, trapping them in the endless, humid darkness.


"That's that dealt with. Now to deal with the last of you… Starting with… YOU!”

She pointed to an unfortunate woman who’d caught her attention. She yelped before covering her mouth. “Y-Yes, Ms. Devourer?”
“Ohhh, groveling! I like that! And since I’m so benevolent, I’ll go easy on you. So: tits or ass?”

“U-Um… didn’t you already ask that…?”
“Fuckin’ no. I know I did a thing with both of them already but that wasn’t the same! Also, I’m the one doing the questioning around here, not you! I can still choose to be not so nice to you, speck. Now answer the damn question already!”

“Uh, t-tits, I choose tits!!” She shouted. Another smirk, another pinch, and another tiny she dangled over her awaiting maw. She started screaming in protest. “B-BUT I ANSWERED ‘TITS’! S-SHOULDN’T YOU BE STICKING ME BETWEEN YOUR BOOBS?! LIKE S-SOME KIND OF IRONY THING?!”
“Yeah, maybe. I’m sure given the nature of the question and the context of what happened to the people before you, you were expecting either of those things. Unfortunately, you’re not the one doling out these ‘prizes’, I am, so what I do, goes. Now, start kicking and screaming- Ms. Devourer LOVES when her food puts up a fight~”

Scoria opened her mouth and dropped the flailing woman in. She did exactly as Scoria commanded: she kicked, he screamed, she fought and cried and thrashed and bellowed. And it didn’t do a lick of good. Scoria swallowed, and she was sent careening down her throat into the inescapable chamber of her stomach.


“Looks like you’re the last one~”

Her lips were curled in a smile so sultry and lustful she might as well have “SEX” written on them in capital letters. The last tiny; a sulking man who stared, dejected, down at her hand.

“Alright, last question: Are you ready~?”

"No…"

"Too bad~"

The tiny was plunged into the depths of Scoria's pussy, her slick walls easily feeding them into the dark, slimy tunnel. Her fingers kept forcing him deeper, not giving him even a sliver of a chance to escape.

"A-Aaahn, fuuuck, yes~! Squirm~! Squirm for me~! Squirm for my pleasure~!"

Her pleasured moans and heavy breaths sounded throughout the inner flesh of her vagina like an air raid siren. The man was being drowned in more ways than one: his thoughts and screams were drowned out by her noises, and he was being literally drowned by the accumulating fluids.


"Yes~! Yes~! Aaahn, yeeeessss~! Get drowned by my fucking cum~! Turn into a stain in the walls of my pussy~! Accept your fate as just another plaything for my massive, powerful body~!"

She kept beating her crotch, faster and faster and faster. The man inside could barely keep his head above the fluids as they quickly gathered around him. However, Scoria’s moaning was so impossibly loud, he didn't even hear the oncoming wave of discharge hurtling towards him. By the time he glimpsed it, the sheer pressure of the riptide slamming into him at that speed was enough to instantly silence him.

"Haah, haah, YESSSSS~!"

A torrent of cum shot out from Scoria’s crotch, blasting onto her chair and expelling the little "toy" she'd trapped in there. She huffed and panted; if she could sweat, this is where she'd be soaked in it. She lay her now free hand on her stomach as she let out a sigh, before it suddenly growled.


"...Fuck, shoulda known doing that would make me hungry…"

She glanced back at the jar labeled "Special Tinies/Celebratory Snacks." She let out a puff of air through her nose.

"Fuck it. It's my 'birthday'. I deserve to treat myself."

She stood up, strolling over to the container. She lorded over the wriggling crowd below her. God, she loved simple things like this. The difference in her views and the tinies- how she could stand over and see all of them, while they could only see her moist privates. It really helped stroke her ego. But a quick growl of her stomach brought her out of her reverie; hunger waits for no one. Not even robots.


"You know why I'm here, don't you?"

She pressed her ear to the side of the jar, listening to their screams. It was already just as entertaining as she imagined.

"Final question: am I gonna eat you~?"

The screams all died down, until they all fell silent. Defeated, they all spoke in unison, sadness apparent in their voices. You could almost hear their tears.

"YES…"

"Right you are~"

She turned the jar over her open mouth, pouring the hundreds of microbes into her maw, some of them spilling out and crashing onto her body. They careened down her throat, bounced off her breasts and thighs, crashed onto the bridge of her foot, and some unfortunate ones ended up lost on the floor, doomed to either be forgotten or simply crushed underfoot. Finally, she swirled the remaining tinies around her mouth, she gave one final swallow, sending them all down through her esophagus, rubbing her tummy as they all splashed into her stomach.


She strolled back to her chair with a contented sigh, tossing the jar to the side and leaving it on the floor. She collapsed back, hit the recline button, and continued rubbing her abdomen. She began wagging her finger, mimicking a metronome, and started singing to herself.

"Happy birthday to me~, happy birthday to me~"

She looked down at her stomach, giving it a light smack and feeling the dozens and dozens of people squirming against her stomach walls.

"Time to sav~or those squirms now~…"

Her belly groaned and gurgled, happily beginning to churn its contents. With a coo of pleasure, the ravenous android relaxed with a smile on her face, lying back in the chair and putting her hands behind her head.

"Happy birthday~ to~ me~"


THE END

Melony's Musk by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

A collab with DeadGravityGTS once again! We were both in a huuuge mood for Melony from Pokemon, and he made a drawing that I couldn't resist writing something for! I hope you all enjoy it as much as we did making our respective pieces!

Bea was a proud Pokemon battler. She was the fighting type gym leader; she’d trained both her and her Pokemon’s bodies to their limits and beyond. She’d faced down tough opponents on and off the clock. She was probably one of the strongest people in Galar, confident in her abilities and power. But now? Now, to the opposition before her, she was weak. Powerless. She was nothing. “T-This… this can’t be happening! This is impossible!” Bea was panting, covered in sweat. Most of it wasn’t hers; it was her opponent’s. No, “opponent” wasn’t accurate, not in this case. Bea was covered in her owner’s sweat.


But Bea wouldn’t quit; she just kept punching and kicking and fighting. It didn’t do her any good. The battle was already over. She’d been swiftly defeated- now she just had to be dealt with. As Bea relented, the air shook as her owner spoke to her:

“Goodness, you’re still quite the energetic little thing, aren’t you~? Not that I mind, of course, but do try to change the spot on my foot that you’re massaging, OK, dear?”


Her words made Bea’s bones rattle. It was the voice of one of her fellow gym leaders- now it was the voice of her captor. Her master. It was the voice of Melony. Bea had challenged her to a pokemon battle as usual. Melony had joked around, talking about how she was looking smaller. At least, Bea thought it was a joke. Now she was staring down a wrinkly, perspiring, stinking foot that was larger than any building she could possibly compare it to. She was nothing before its presence. She was a speck. A negligible dot to the mature woman’s peds.


“NO! THIS ISN’T A MASSAGE!” Bea screamed in protest, punching and kicking and flailing even harder than before. Melony let out a contented sigh; to Bea, it sounded like a hurricane. As Melony relaxed, she scrunched her toes, the wrinkles on her foot becoming even thicker. Bea, unfortunately, wasn’t paying attention, and her very next punch was lodged in the crevasse of one of Melony’s countless wrinkles. She tried to pull it out, yanking as hard as she possibly could, but to no avail. It was trapped in Melony’s foot. “Her warm, soft, smooth aromatic… no! Stop thinking about that, Bea! You… you have to get away! No matter how nice and… inviting and… better she is!” Bea thought as she kept trying to free herself from the vice grip of Melony’s sole.



“Have you finally settled down? Perfect! Now, let’s get you ready for your new life with me~. Doesn’t that sound nice~? Spending the rest of your little life with me~?”


Bea had to stop struggling, having exhausted herself from battling Melony’s foot. Now, she was powerless to fight back as Melony’s enormous hands began to descend on her like winged beasts. Her fingers piled on top of her, latching onto Bea’s clothes from all sides.


“First, let’s take off these pesky rags. You certainly won’t be needing them anymore- only people wear clothes, after all~”


Bea yelped in shock as Melony’s hands suddenly soared away, tearing her clothes off in one fell swoop. She tried to cover her breasts and privates, her face flush with embarrassment. Bea was usually fine with this kind of thing, confident of her body; but something about Melony’s omnipotent eye gawking at her gave her cause for concern.


“Now, now, there’s no need for that! A pet like you has nothing to be embarrassed about~”


Despite Melony’s attempt to be reassuring, her superior tone of voice made it very difficult to take at face value. Bea quickly turned away, not wanting to look at the monolithic mother. Melony sighed, causing another gust on Bea’s back. She was so indignant and humiliated, lost in her own thoughts, that she didn’t notice Melony’s hand descending on her again. She shrieked as Melony pinched her between her thumb and forefinger, wriggling in the iron grip between them. “Her fingers are warm and soft… just like her feet…” Bea thought as she soared through the air, her ears popping from the change in pressure, closing her watery eyes as she was raised up into the sky. When she finally stopped, Bea opened her eyes, looking into Melony’s titanic eye, blue and deep as the ocean. Just one look was enough to shake Bea to her core.


“See? You haven’t got anything Mama hasn’t seen before~, silly little thing~.”


The longer Bea looked, the more frightened she became. Her poor little mind couldn’t possibly fathom anything, let alone a person, being this huge. To her, Melony was this incomprehensible thing, a physical impossibility, a horrific amalgamation of flesh that simply shouldn’t be. She couldn’t look at Melony for long without becoming fearful for her life; she started fighting back, kicking and squirming, incoherently screaming her lungs out, tears flowing like a waterfall.


“Awwww, you poor thing. Is Mama Melony really that scary? Come here- a little kiss should assuage your fears~”


It did nothing of the sort. Bea saw Melony’s puckered lips approaching, catching a quick glimpse of the teeth behind the pink fleshy curtain, and started thrashing even harder. Melony didn’t even notice, bringing her lips ever closer to the miniscule thing in her grasp. She squeezed her fingers to push Bea a bit outwards, brought her lips close, and…


MMMMMMMMMWAHHHHH~!


It was like having a dozen fireworks set off in her ear at once. Bea couldn’t hear anything- matter of fact, she couldn’t really feel anything either. She felt… weightless. A rare moment of serenity. Alone with herself. “What on Earth is even happening…? Why is this happening to me?! Why is… why’s Melony doing this to me?! This is… this is too much! Doesn’t she realize she’s hurting me?! I thought that we were friends! She’s… she’s trying to turn me into her obedient little pet! I won’t let her! I won’t be her pet! I refuse!” Bea thought, just before she regained consciousness, right as Melony was speaking to her.


“See? Mama knows what she’s doing~. You can rest easy, my little Bea- you’re safe with me~”


If there’s one thing Bea wasn’t doing, it was resting. As a matter of fact, she was concocting a new “battle plan.” “If blunt attacks like punches and kicks won’t work… then I’ll have to use a piercing attack!” She thought, opening her mouth and lunging at Melony’s finger. Her teeth sank into Melony’s fingerprint; they barely made any impact. Despite that, Melony still felt it- she felt it as an imperceptible itch. And she, obviously, wasn’t too pleased…


“Did you just… bite me? Your OWNER? How ungrateful can you be?! I take you into my care, comfort you when you’re frightened, and you have the gall to BITE ME?! You, pet, need a harsh lesson in respect!”    


Bea was soon hurtling backwards through the air, Melony’s hand traveling on a downward trajectory. When Melony’s hand finally settled, Bea was able to get a good look at where she was now. All she was an impossible wall of curved denim; Melony’s ass, stretching out the back of her jeans. Bea could practically hear it screaming out in pain.


“Perhaps an hour spent as my cushion will straighten you out!”


Bea’s heart sank as she saw Melony’s other hand wrestle the back of her pants down. The curtain of denim forcibly lowered to show the mountainous canyon behind it. She was wearing crystal-blue panties; actually, “wear” is a bit of a strong word. They didn’t do much of anything to actually cover her overwhelming posterior. Matter of fact, it would be more accurate to say that her underwear was being completely enveloped and devoured by Melony’s gluttonous ass.


Melony didn’t waste any time; Bea was plunged deep into the canyon of ass, all light completely consumed by the warm darkness between her buttcheeks. As Melony's hand retreated back outside the dank confines, the walls immediately smashed back together. Bea had all the air knocked out of her, her bones aching as she struggled to keep the boulders on either side of her apart- at least, apart enough to keep from turning her into a pulp.


Of course, it didn’t do her any good. Melony probably didn’t even notice her pointless struggles as she began to return her ass to its rightful spot in the groove it had created on her sofa. Once it landed, Bea immediately lost her strength, smashed from all directions: she was getting crunched like trash in a compactor. She tried to push back, but she could barely move- it looked more like she was twitching than consciously moving. Suddenly, Melony spoke, still audible even through countless tons of assflesh:


“There we are. Trapped in my butt… are you feeling humiliated yet, pet? Demoralized? Dehumanized? I certainly hope so. If not, well… I’ve got a few episodes of my soaps to watch through. That should take about… 3 hours? Give or take? In any case, I can guarantee you’ll have plenty of time to properly let your new position sink in. Talk to you later~”


Bea was struggling to retain her consciousness. She was entombed, totally unable to fight back against the sheer immensity of Melony’s butt. “No… no…! S-Stay strong, Bea! Stay… stay awake! Just… have to… stay… a… awake…” Bea thought, before, reluctantly, drifting into slumber…


Bea felt as if she was floating, listing lazily in a void of white. “Am I… dreaming? Or am I dead…? It’s hard to tell…” She thought; as she thought it, an omnipresent voice that was exactly like hers emanated throughout the blank infinity she found herself in. “Where am I?” She spoke-thought. “This must be some sort of… existential dream! Yeah! MY dream! I… I am the master here! I am powerful here! Here, I am God! I-I’m a God!!” 


“THAT’S NO WAY FOR PETS TO TALK~”


Bea whipped her head around to see Melony, even larger than before, rising out of the void. Her arrival turned the floor into a liquid, and as she rose upwards, she sent a cascading wave of it Bea’s way. But she was stuck, completely immobile in the white substance. It washed over her, enveloping her in what felt like soft fabric. When she finally stopped, she tried to move, but now found herself tangled in some sort of massive threads. “Wh-what is this?!” she thought-screamed.


“WHY, THAT’S MY SHIRT, DEAR. YOU SEEM TO HAVE FOUND YOURSELF TANGLED AROUND MY CHEST~”


“N-NO!! GET ME OUT OF HERE! I-I WANNA GO HOME!”

“YOU ARE HOME, SILLY THING. RIGHT WHERE YOU BELONG~”


“DON’T- DON’T SAY THAT! I DON’T BELONG HERE! I-I DON’T!” Bea tore herself out of the threads, tumbling down her buxom chest. She flew off her breasts like launching off a ramp, hurtling down the length of her abdomen before crashing onto the immense landscape of Melony’s thigh. She stood up quickly, looking up to see Melony’s hand hurtling down towards her.


“WHERE ARE YOU GOING, BEA~? MAMA WANTS HER LITTLE PET~”


Bea covered her ears and grit her teeth. She began running, as fast as she could, down Melony’s thigh. But no matter how much she ran, she never made any ground. She glanced back up; Melony’s hand showed no signs of stopping. She kept sprinting, faster and faster, but still didn’t go anywhere. The shadow of the hand began to grow thick and dark, and before she knew it, it was too late.


“MAMA’S GOING TO HAVE TO DOMESTICATE YOU~”


Bea leapt forward with a cry, cut short by Melony’s hand enveloping her, leaving her in darkness. After a moment, it felt like she was… laying on a carpet. She opened her eyes, but still saw only darkness. As she inhaled through her nose, she caught a distinct smell. It was somewhat stale, not dissimilar to the smell of… exercise socks? “Where am I?” She wondered. It seemed now that she simply spoke her thoughts aloud, as the omnipotent voice had seemingly disappeared. All of a sudden, everything began to rumble and quake, and a droning, grinding noise rang out as light began seeping in. Bea shielded her eyes, unable to see with the intense brightness. Once her eyes adjusted, she saw it: Melony, standing over her in an ocean of old socks


“WELCOME TO MY SOCK DRAWER, PET~. DO YOU LIKE IT~? NICE AND COZY AND…”


She took an exaggerated sniff, the gust nearly ripping Bea away from the threads.


STINKY~?”


The aroma invaded her nose, slithering down her esophagus into her lungs. And yet, despite how much she desperately wanted to hate it… she couldn't. It was addictive. Intoxicating. Despite this, she still pinched her nose shut.


"NOW, NOW, DON'T TRY TO FIGHT IT! SILLY THING~. HERE, I KNOW WHAT WILL HELP YOU~"


She pinched Bea out of the drawer, before leaning back and flopping onto a couch. The same couch she was sitting on earlier. She leaned forward, sliding Bea right through her toe cleavage. Bea gagged as Melony lowered her down the sky-scraping foot, grinding her against the aged sole all the way to the base of the heel.


“GO ON, PET- CARESS YOUR OWNER’S ACHING SOLES. BREATHE DEEP THEIR SMELL. WE BOTH KNOW YOU WANT TO~”


Bea turned away, sinking to the floor. She vigorously nodded no.


“COME NOW, PET. IF YOU KEEP DENYING YOUR DESIRES, YOU COULD VERY WELL-”


As Bea nodded, her head flew off. There was no blood; there were no external signs that showed that her head wasn’t just detachable at all. Bea’s body felt around, picking up her stray head and clutching it close to her. “N-No! I don’t want this! I’ve never wanted this!”


“NEVER? ARE YOU CERTAIN?”


“Of course I’m certain! I’ve never even once thought about your feet, Melony! I-I wouldn’t be caught dead licking your soles! I… I’ve never thought about your perfect feet!!” Bea screamed, before screwing her head back on. She looked up at Melony; she wasn’t pleased in the slightest.


“I DON’T UNDERSTAND YOU, BEA… YOU JUST KEEP DENYING YOUR TRUE FEELINGS. THAT KIND OF THING WILL ONLY LEAD TO HEARTACHE AND HURT. MAYHAPS YOU’RE JUST A GLUTTON FOR PUNISHMENT? IF THAT’S THE CASE…”

Melony brought her foot over Bea, holding it above her like a blimp.


“...I’VE GOT ONE THAT WILL SHATTER YOUR BARRIERS OF DENIAL.”


That was her only warning. It came down instantly, completely unfettered. Bea was reduced to nothing beneath it. It enveloped her. It devoured her. It absorbed her.


“TIME FOR A WALK, WOULDN’T YOU AGREE… BEA~?”


She held up the foot she’d just used to stomp on Bea with. There was no stain- no mark that she was even there. She was very clearly not there- it’s almost as if she never was. And yet… Bea could still see. She could even still think. And right now, she saw… Melony’s smirking face. No… she couldn’t have… did Melony turn her into her foot?! How was that even possible?!


“RIGHT THEN; THESE FEET WERE MADE FOR WALKING, AND THAT’S JUST WHAT THEY’LL DO! COME ALONG NOW, BEA- MAMA’S GOT TO GET HER STEPS IN~”


 

Melony brought her Bea-turned-foot down to the floor. She hurtled towards the hard white floor, the plushness of Melony's foot- turned Bea's face- absorbed the impact. Bea was immersed beneath the stuffy darkness that she was. Melony’s scent was her scent, Melony's wrinkles were her wrinkles.


Bea couldn’t do anything but watch, feel, and think. At first, she was spiteful, still in denial: "Why is this happening to me?! What did I do to deserve this?!" Those kinds of thoughts swirled in her head as Melony's bare foot continually smashed against the floor. But after a couple dozen more steps, her thoughts began to change…


"Why… why am I enjoying this? Is there something wrong with me? I don't understand… th-this isn't right… I'm Bea! The fighting type gym leader! The Galar karate prodigy! How could I possibly be thinking about Melony’s soft, warm, comfy, musty… N-No! I'm… not weak… not… submissive…"


"STOP FIGHTING!"


Melony raised her Bea-foot up, stomping it down with all her might. Bea felt something crack, not sure what it could be. All she knew is something important was cracking.


"ACCEPT IT, BEA! ACCEPT YOURSELF FOR WHO YOU ARE!"


Melony kept stomping Bea, pounding her over and over without cease. The more she stomped, the more Bea thought. "But I-I can't! I… I just can't! I…"


STOMP


"I…"


STOMP


"I…!"


STOMP


"I WANT TO BE YOUR PEEEEEEET!"

Bea shouted, cracking out from Melony’s foot, regaining her form, still melded to Melony’s sole. Tears streamed down her face.


"I WANT TO SPEND EVERY DAY OF THE REST OF MY LIFE SERVING YOU! I WANT YOU TO CALL ME CUTESY NAMES! I WANT TO SPEND HOURS UPON HOURS SNUGGLED AGAINST YOUR PERFECT SKIN! I WANT TO BE HELD AND HUGGED AND HUMILIATED! I WANT TO BE KEPT IN A CAGE AND GAWKED AT LIKE SOME EXOTIC THING! I WANT YOU TO CALL YOURSELF MY MAMA! I-I WANT TO BELONG TO YOU! I WANT TO BE YOURS! I DON’T WANT TO BE BEA ANYMORE- I WANT TO BE YOUR PET!"


Bea poured her heart out to the monumental being she was attached to. Melony gave her a soft, motherly smile.


"SEE~? WAS THAT SO HARD~? NOW, WHAT DO YOU SAY~?"


Bea sniffled, unable to wipe her tears from her face. "I-I'M SORRY, MAMA! I WON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN!"


"PROMISE~?"

"I PROMISE! PLEASE! LET ME BE YOUR PET!" Bea pleaded.


Melony pinched around Bea’s shapely waist, pulling her out of her foot and bringing her up to her lips.


"THAT’S MY GOOD LITTLE GIRL~"


Melony brought Bea closer to her lips… getting bigger… bigger… enveloping her whole body in soft, sticky flesh…

…………


Bea woke up, her head shockingly clear despite being compressed for 3 hours. She felt something around her neck: a collar. Melony probably put it on while she was asleep. She noticed a long, thin chain was attached to a small protrusion from the collar: a leash. She looked up the length of chain, and found it lead all the way up an enormous wall of wrinkled flesh, stopping at an enormous, mighty turret: it ran all the way up Melony’s sole, coming to a stop at a toering, clamped around her gargantuan second toe.


Bea's face broke into a smile. She took a deep breath, greedily taking in the musk of Melony’s foot. She threw herself onto her firm, red-tinted heel, hugging it with her entire body, lapping away at it like a hungry animal. The sudden sensation woke Melony with a start.


"Huh-wha…?!"


Melony cocked her head to the side, catching a glimpse of Bea, diligently serving at her heel. She was a tad surprised, her mouth agape in an oval shape. But after a moment, the surprise faded, giving way to a pleasant smile.


"There's my good girl~"


THE END



Shouko's Routine by SlickEdgedrick
Author's Notes:

A gift for Picojin, of his character Shouko! I thought it would be neat to have a story from the giant's perspective for once, since I'm usually so focused on the tinies. So that's exactly what I did: I focused on what an average day for Shouko would look like! Hope y'all enjoy!

Nazuka Shouko is a doctor specializing in shrinking diseases, viruses, and other such ailments. She gained some notoriety in the medical field for disproving the existence of a “shrinking virus that only affects men.” She currently works at Small Town University, conducting various treatments on those who have the potential to shrink, and experiments on those who have. Of course, as a doctor, Shouko’s life is incredibly busy; however, like any good doctor, she’s managed to balance this with her own routine that she’s developed for herself over the years, and one that’s just flexible enough to keep her wits about her.


Every morning, she wakes up at 6:30 to her blaring alarm clock, smacking it off, grabbing her red-rimmed glasses off the nightstand and getting up with a stretch and a yawn. She heads downstairs and makes herself breakfast and coffee at around 6:35, finishing around 6:45. She then gets dressed (usually an orange shirt and black skirt and, of course, her standard lab coat), brushes her teeth, and fixes her hair. After that, she’s got to take care of her shrunken pet- PATIENTS. She has to take care of her patients. Yes, that’s what they are.


She heads back downstairs, grabbing the containment room key out of its secret spot (behind a poster of “Attack of the 50 foot Woman”. Shouko thought it was funny. The patients probably wouldn’t) and enters the large room, filled wall to wall with glass containers and compartments. It was like a pantry full of puny people. She grabbed their food (some soft bread crumbs she’d crushed up earlier in the week) and began her walk down the aisle.


Each compartment is labeled with numbers; the first is 0-50, the second is 51-100, and so on. This organizes all the shrunken patients in numerical order (she used to organize them by size, but she found that that would lead to confusion with who was numbered what). She greets all of them the same: The same warm smile, the same bright eyes, and the same cheery “Hey, little ones! It’s feeding time~!”. Then she deposits their food into the middle of the container, waving them goodbye and saying “Bon appetit!”. She does this with each container, all the way to 400. Then, she arrives at a special compartment: the 2 centimeter container. All patients who’ve shrunk to this size are virtually incurable. As such, they’re no longer considered human. And since they’re not human anymore, Shouko can experiment on them far more than the average tiny. Even so, she drops the crumb wordlessly into their container; you still have to keep your lab rats fed, after all.


After feeding is done, she collects some test tubes, puts them in her coat pocket, and heads over to another special compartment; the “room” of her shrunken assistant, Laura. Laura used to be a scientist working alongside Shouko- unfortunately, she fell victim to a shrinking virus, and dwindled down to a measly 3.5 inches- that’s better than most, mind you. Although this incident was indeed horrible, Shouko, ever the opportunist, realized that Laura could still benefit the medical field: as the supervisor to all her shrunken patients. She had a special passkey that allowed her entrance into a special mechanical door Shouko had installed in the back of each container. All these doors connected back into Laura’s “room”. Though Laura probably wouldn’t admit it, she was still one of Shouko’s shrunken pets- maybe even moreso, considering she has the equivalent of those tubes people put in gerbil cages.


“How’re all the patients today, Laura?” “Just fine, Shouko. Number 214 is still complaining about their treatment in the 2 centimeter compartment.” “Yeesh, tell me something I don’t know.” Shouko laughed at her own joke. To Laura and the others, it sounded like the rumble of lightning. “Oh, we’re also missing number 193.” “I see. Well, keep up the good work Laura! It helps me keep mine~!” Shouko said with a wink, heading out to work, stepping into her flats and heading out to her car, driving to S.T.U, and arriving at least 5 minutes early; 8:55. Perfect timing.


For the next several hours, Shouko would take subjects, all organized by number. Any who would shrink would be swiftly collected by her, dropped into one of her various test tubes, and quickly be written off as a failure. At some point, one of the S.T.U medical students would attempt to participate. One of them, a sophomore girl named Julie, was shadowing with her, since she, too, wanted to go into the shrinking field of medicine. Julie… wasn’t exactly good at this. She’d lost more than a dozen subjects the other day. And that was just one day- she’d lost far more over the course of her internship. She wanted to talk with Shouko about this in private (not really paying any mind to the tinies in Shouko’s possession), and, sure enough, she arrived at her scheduled time: 11:30. 


“Um… Dr. Shouko?” “Ah, Julie! You wanted to talk to me about something?” “Yes, um… if I could explain my disturbingly high shrinking rate and tiny loss-” “Well, I’ll do that for you: you’re a bad doctor.” Shouko said, swaying in her spinning office chair. “W-Wha-” “Ah, I’m just pulling your leg, Julie! C’mon, let’s walk and talk.” She said, putting her hand on Julie’s shoulder and dragging her along with her through the halls of the clinic. “You see, Julie, having a patient shrink on you is nothing to be embarrassed about.” “It’s not?” “Psh, nope! Trust me, it happens to me at least once a day! Isn’t that right, everyone?” Shouko shook her pockets, eliciting high-pitched, nearly inaudible squeaking from them. “See? Dozens of them! But you can’t let it get to you- remember, they’re not legally considered humans anymore- therefore, there’s nothing to be ashamed of when using them to satiate your curiosity.” “Wow… thank you so much!” “No problem. Now, losing them, that is something to be embarrassed about.” “Because it means we lost another person…?” “No, because it means we can’t experiment! Y’know, I’ll tell you what…” Shouko looked into the breast pocket of her lab coat at all the tiny people squirming in their test tubes. “Any of you tinies want to help out my intern here?” None of them answered; they were too busy trying to get out of each other’s way.


Shouko clicked her tongue in bemusement, hovering her hand over the tubes. “Alright then, well, let’s see. How’s about… you!” She pulled the tube out of her pocket, tipping it into her palm and letting a small woman fall into her hand. “Here ya go, Jules- do some testing on her, alright?” Shouko said with a cutesy wink and a smile. “Y-Yes, Dr. Shouko.” Julie said, taking the tiny into her cupped palms and heading to one of the various testing rooms. Shouko sighed contently, looking at the clock on the wall: 11:35. “Oh, shoot, I’ve got an appointment!”


After several more hours of testing and shrinking and collecting, it was finally time to head home. She looked in her test tubes again: “Alright, shift is over, everyone. Know what that means?” They all stared up at her in fear and confusion. “Means that I’m taking you to your new home~!” Shouko said with an excited cheerfulness in her voice. She drove back home (making sure not to hit any speed bumps too hard- she didn’t want tinies flying out and getting all over her car). When she arrived back home, she went to the containment room and deposited the new arrivals in the necessary compartments. “We’ve got some new arrivals, Laura- be sure to help them get settled.” “Yes, ma’am.”


She hangs up her lab coat, and checks the clock: 5:15. She was free until she went to sleep. She stretched again, tired after a long day’s work, and when she came back down, her breasts wobbled a bit in her shirt, and jiggled right out of the “perfect spot” she’d put them in to not be uncomfortable. She sighed in annoyance, looking over at the 2 centimeter compartment. She cupped her boobs for a moment, looking down at her cleavage, and then back to the compartment. “Eh, yeah.” She shrugged, plucking some of them out of the container and depositing them in her underboob. She sighed in relief, wiggling her chest back and forth. “Ahhh, MUCH better~!” She said.


She then headed to the kitchen, placed a call for a food delivery, and headed upstairs, hopping on her couch and kicking her feet up on the coffee table, turning on the TV and leaning back to relax. She became engrossed in a rerun of Scrubs, before her attention was taken by her doorbell ringing. She headed downstairs and greeted the delivery guy. “One medium cheese pizza?” “Yup, that’s me!” “$8.75, ma’am.” “Alright, let me…” She reached around, feeling her empty pockets. “Huh?” She said, confused, bending over and giving the delivery guy a perfect view of her cleavage. “Ugh, I think I forgot my wallet upstairs. Let me go get i-” “N-No need, ma’am, it’s on the house.” “Oh. Really? Well, thanks! Have a nice night!” “Y-Yeah, you too.” He said, walking away as she closed the door. “Time to dig in~!”


After a couple more hours, she packed her leftovers into the fridge, and headed back upstairs to get ready for her shower. Before she took her shirt off, she felt something squirming under her boob. “What the- Ohhhh, right! I totally forgot about all of you, haha!”  Shouko giggled, heading back downstairs and dumping her “padding” back into the 2 centimeter container. She showered for 20 minutes, before getting out and getting dressed into her pajamas. She looked at the time: 8:30. She was about to crawl into bed, but her stomach growling stopped her. She paused, wondering if she had anything to eat for dessert, remembering there were chocolate chip cookies in her pantry. That sounded good right about now.


She headed back downstairs in her pajamas, grabbing a cookie out of the container. What she didn’t notice was the tiny that had gotten themselves stuck in one of the chocolate chips: number 193. Shouko took a bite, separating a chunk of cookie and chewing it up; 193 somehow managed to miraculously avoid her gnashing teeth- but it wouldn’t save him from Shouko’s tongue tilting back, swallowing him and the cookie down in an effortless GULP.


Shouko finished up the cookie, brushed her teeth, and climbed into her bed. She took off her glasses, putting them back on the nightstand, and turned off her lamp. She let out another contented sigh, putting her arms under her pillow, turned to her side, closed her eyes, and drifted off to sleep, ready to repeat the routine all over again tomorrow…


THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11556