- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story, my trade partner, WritingRotomGim, asked if I could do something with a girl from Guilty Gear; but, since I was indecisive, and he told me "anyone is good", I decided to go a step beyond, and wrote a story about ALL the girls in Strive's current (as of 2/26/2022) roster. After he read it, he freaked out, so I guess I must've done something right. As for him, I asked him for a short story about Saeko from Yakuza: Like a Dragon, and he did not disappoint. You can read it here: Saeko's Unfortunate Toy. Hope you guys enjoy what we made!

I-No pushed the door open. She had been invited to some… “sexy event”, as was written on the invitation. Now, if it were a normal event, she probably wouldn’t have gone, but a sexy event? She wouldn’t pass that up for the world. She was greeted by a jovial red-haired woman; Jack-O.


“Oh, you made it! Great! That means everyone’s here!” She said, practically oozing with joy. “I take it you were the one who invited me?” “Yup! Oh, you can leave your shoes… boots… whatever, just leave ‘em on the mat!” She said. I-No pulled off her thigh-high boots, leaving them on the mat next to a pair of standard snow boots. Now that she looked, there were a lot of shoes on that mat. One pair of green-heeled shoes, another pair of small orange boots, some black heels, and open-toed sandals. Chances are Jack-O had invited a lot of girls for this “sexy event”... whatever it was.


“Alright, follow me! We’re all waiting for you~” She said, taking I-No’s arm and pulling her with a surprising amount of strength to another room in the hallway. “Here she is, guys! We can finally get started!” Jack-O said. Everyone in the room was actually someone I-No actually recognized. May, of the Jellyfish Pirates; Millia Rage, an assassin; Ramlethal, a super-powered girl from another dimension (with no shoes on the mat to identify her. Go figure.); Giovanna, a special forces officer; and finally, Baiken, a wandering samurai with one arm and one eye.


“Took you long enough, witch girl.” Baiken said, sitting with her back on the wall, barefoot. “Does this mean we can finally get started?” May asked, sitting in the middle of the floor kicking her own bare feet up and down. “I hope so. I’ve been waiting for this for like, an hour.” Giovanna said, lounging on a couch with her bare feet kicked up on the table. Now that I-No looked… all of them were barefoot. Save for- “Shall we stop wasting our time? I’d like to see what this ‘sexy event’ is in the first place.” Millia said, standing in the corner of the room with her arms crossed.


“Yep! We can finally get started.” Jack-O said, running back into the room with an empty bottle and a bowl. “We’re playing ‘Spin the Bottle’? Seriously?” Giovanna scoffed. “Spin… the bottle?” Ramlethal finally spoke up, confused as to what they were talking about. “Basically, you spin a bottle, and whoever it lands on you kiss.” I-No explained. “Ah. I see. Is this what the ‘sexy’ part of the event refers to?” “Ehhh, kinda?” Jack-O said, fiddling with the bowl, which made miniscule squeaking noises. “What’s in the bowl?” May asked. “Glad you asked, May! Everyone, take a look!” Jack-O said, showing off the bowl.


“WHOA!” May exclaimed. “No way… are those things… real?” Giovanna stammered. “...Cute.” Ramlethal stated blankly.  “Damn… this just got a little weirder.” Baiken said. “Interesting, indeed…” Millia said. “...I-No? You okay?” Jack-O asked. “What? Yeah, I’m good.” “Ok, ‘cus you didn’t say anything.” “Oh, well, everyone else pretty much said what I was thinking, so I didn’t bother.” “Oh, gotcha. Anyways, to answer your question, Gio: they are VERY real.”


The bowl was filled with dozens of tiny people. They all looked exactly the same; same black hair, same eyes, same face, same body, everything. “So, just to explain what these little guys are: I was screwing around and experimenting with some tiny guy that wandered in, and I… Well, I cloned them, as you can see. Problem is, I didn’t have anywhere to keep them or take care of them or anything. So, that’s why we’re all here!” Jack-O explained. “So you’re sayin’ you called us here… to get rid of some tinies that you made?” Baiken said. “Mmhm! I figured that if I was gonna get rid of them, I might as well have some fun with it! And what’s more fun than being with friends?” Jack-O answered. The whole room went quiet for a moment. “Alright, fair enough.” Baiken said, taking a seat in the middle of the room. “Yeah, I’m down.” Giovanna took a seat across from her. “Count me in!” May said, hopping down next to Baiken. “Hmm… why not. I’ve got some time to kill.” Millia said, sitting next to Gio. I-No grinned her signature, sultry grin. “I wouldn’t miss this for the world~” She said, sitting down next to Millia. “...I’ll participate as well.” Ramlethal said, taking a spot next to Baiken, leaving one spot for Jack-O. “Perfect! Oh, this is gonna be so much fun~!” She said, filling the little circle and placing the bottle in the middle, and the bowl right next to her.


“Alright, I’ll spin first. Then, whoever it lands on will take a tiny from the bowl and do whatever they want with it!” Jack-O explained. “We don’t have to kill all of them, right?” Gio asked. “Nope! As long as you get rid of them in some way. Out of sight, out of mind, y’know?” “Gotcha.” “Alright, without further ado~!” Jack-O spun the bottle. It spun, and spun, and spun… before it finally landed on its first target: Baiken. “Oh. Nice.” She said. Jack-O held out the bowl, and Baiken pinched one of the tinies out, dangling them by the leg.


“Here comes the ‘sexy’ part~!” Jack-O squeed. “Sooo… what’re you gonna do?” Gio asked. “Well… I haven’t eaten since yesterday. Time to see what tinies taste like…” Baiken opened her mouth, dangling the poor speck above it. Strands of saliva snapped as her maw was unveiled, humid breath erupting like a volcano of heat. “Quit teasin’ ‘em! Just send ‘em down the hatch!” May whined. Baiken just glared before dropping the unlucky thing down her deep, black gullet. As she swigged them around, her face changed from its initial, stoic expression, to one of confusion and repulsion, swallowing as quickly as her throat would allow. “ Eugh! That thing tastes nasty!” She said, patting her stomach. “Isn’t even filling, either! Blech!” Gio and May were besides themselves with laughter. “Hey, it wasn’t that funny! Tch, whatever. Now I spin, right?” “Mmhm! If it lands on you, then just spin again!” “Right, right. OK, here goes!” She gave the bottle a good spin, eventually landing on… May.


“Well, take your pi-” “Oh, hang on a sec! I gotta get something!” She said, bolting out of the room and coming back with her shoes in hand. “Sorry! Alright, now lemme see~” May said, wiggling her fingers in anticipation. “Eeny, meanie, miny… YOU~!” She said, swiping up one of the shrieking tinies with one of her hands, holding her shoe up with the other. “Hey, little guy~. Wanna be my foot pet?” The tiny struggled and fought against May’s titanic digits. “I’ll take that as a yes~! Enjoy your new home in my shoe~!” She teased, tossing the unfortunate thing into its new, musty home. “I can’t wait to try them on later~. Anyways, here comes the spin!” She spun the bottle, and after a few seconds, it landed on… Giovanna.


Giovanna rubbed her hands together. “Aw, hell yeah.” She picked a random tiny out of the bowl. “Hey! Quit your squeaking, I’m trying to think of what to do with you, and you’re distracting!” She whined. She put her free hand on her head, rubbing her temples, in an attempt to think better. “Well? Don’t leave us in suspense.” Baiken mocked. “Shut it, samurai! I’m trying to-” She said, squinting her eyes like she’d just gotten an idea. She looked at the tiny, then down at her bust. She smirked to herself at her own idea. “Heh. You’re one lucky little twerp, y’know that?” She said, carelessly tossing the tiny down into her cleavage. “I know guys who’d kill to have this. Speaking of kill… you may or may not die in there. Think of it like water- keep your head above the line, ‘kay? I don’t wanna fish a corpse out of my cleavage. That said…” She finished her statement by poking her new passenger’s head beneath her cleavage. She breathed a relaxed sigh, spinning the bottle for the next person. After spinning and spinning, it landed on… Millia.


“Oh, excellent.” She said, picking a tiny out of the bowl. “May I… step out for a moment?” She asked, stepping out of the room with a nod from Jack-O. After about a minute outside, she came back in, the tiny nowhere to be found. “Where is the tiny?” Ramlethal asked. “Well… I hate to steal ideas from May, but…” She held out her stocking-clad foot. Barely visible in the black stockings, between Millia’s big and second toe, was the puny, struggling form of the tiny she had taken. May stood up and brought her face close to Millia’s foot. “Aww, don’t worry, Millie! I don’t mind.” She said, poking the tiny thing against the sole. “Thank you, May.” She said, putting her foot down and smothering the tiny between her foot, the stocking, and the floor, before spinning the bottle, and landing on… I-No.


“Wow, it’s really convenient that it keeps landing on different people, huh?” I-No remarked, picking a tiny from the bowl, pinched between her lithe fingers. “Now… what to do with you~?” She mused, raising her hand up and down in a rhythmic sort of motion. She bobbed her pointer finger on her lips, going  “tsk, tsk, tsk.” Her gaze trailed down to her thighs, and just a little past it to… “I’ve got the perfect spot for you… butt bug~” She lifted up her colossal ass, sticking the tiny in one of the small pockets, and dropped it right in. “There you are~! All tucked away in your new home, against my big ass~” She teased, sitting back down with absolutely no regard for the tiny’s life (yet somehow, not killing it. Her ass must just be that pillowy…), and giving the bottle a spin. After a couple seconds, it landed on… Ramlethal.


“Ah… it’s my turn.” She said, crouching down and pinching a tiny out of the bowl. “So small… frail… hmmm…” Ramlethal gazed at the tiny, her mind swirling with ideas. “I cannot think of any value you could possess for me at the moment. I’ll stow you away somewhere until I can…” She thumbed the front of her short shorts open, dropping them down into the abyss of her waist. “Get comfortable, little thing…” She said, snapping it shut. All the other girls stared at her. “...What? Did I do something incorrect?” She asked, confused. “That… was really hot.” I-No said. “...Fuck… I wish I kept one around…” Baiken muttered. Ramlethal spun the bottle, landing on… Jack-O.


“Ooh, my turn~!” She squeed, picking up a tiny and holding it up to her face, doing her best to make a cutesy expression. “Ohhh, there’s just so many things I could do! I could gobble you up or put you in my suit or, or… ahhh, I didn’t think about this before…!” She said in a strangely cartoonish fashion. “Well… I’ll take a page out of I-No’s book!” she said, dropping them on the floor. “If you survive, I’ll squish you in my boobs, ‘kay~? See ya~!” She dropped her full weight down on the very (un)fortunate speck, turning them into a small red stain on her buttcheek. “And then there were-” Jack-O looked in the bowl, “Six.” 


“But… there are seven of us here?” Millia said. “So?” I-No scoffed. “So, spinning the bottle would be pointless, since we won’t have the right amount.” “So what should we do?” May asked. “Oh, you guys can have one of each.” Jack-O said. “What about you? Don’t you want one too?” Giovanna said. “Oh, don’t worry about it. I said to get rid of them, didn’t I? And I’ve had so much fun today, haven’t you?” “Sure have~” I-No said, grinding her butt back and forth. 


“Well… as long as it’s okay with you!” May said, scooping one of the tinies out of the bowl, dropping them in the other, vacant shoe. “Tee hee… now I’ve got TWO foot pets~” She teased, staring at her new “pet” at the toe section with a big mischievous grin. “I’m gonna step on you guys so much~!” She said, pulling her shoes on (still barefoot, mind you). “Well, this was fun, but I gotta get going! Let me know when we can do something like this again, okay?” She said, skipping out the door and singing to herself. “I’ve got two new foot pets~, I’ve got two new foot pets~”


Baiken reached in next. “Hey there, squirt. You’re coming with me. I need someone to lick the sweat and stuff off. Plus, it’d be nice to have a toy to mess around with on my travels.” She stowed her new “toy” away in her chest, heading toward the door. “Heh, guess you were right, pumpkin girl… this was fun. Lemme know if there’s a next time, ‘kay?” And with that, Baiken strutted out the door, tiny in cleavage and a grin on her face.


Millia picked up the next one. “Hmph. I planned to only have one pet when I left today… I suppose I can make room for one more~” She tugged open her collar, a puft of steam rising out from the heavy jacket. She dropped the speck-sized person down, down into her warm clothes. “It gets quite cold where I live, little one. I hope the heat from my body will be enough to keep you alive… Although, you might overheat, at your size~” She said with an ominously cheery look on her face. “I’ll see you all next time.” She said, walking out the door with style and grace.


“Better get going.” Gio said, picking up a tiny out of the bowl with her foot, mashing them between her big and second toe. “Congratulations, short stuff. You’re my new insole.” The tiny stared up and shook its head in terror. “What? You don’t like it? Aww, that’s too bad. Better get used to it, little thing. Trust me, once you get in that shoe, and I start walking? It’s gonna be WAY worse.” She said, dropping the tiny in the middle of her heels and putting them on, smothering her new insole. “Hey, Jack.” “Yes?” “If this insole dies, I can get a new one, right?” “Oh, sure!” Giovanna smirked, hopping up and down before leaving. “Y’hear that, twerp? You’re expendable! Oh, I am gonna have so much fun with you~!”


“You can have the last two.” Ramlethal told I-No. “Wha…? Really? Oh, Rammy, you are too kind~” I-No gave Ramlethal a big hug. “This is great. I’ve got a butt bug~” She smacked her ass, “a boob bug~” She sat one of the tinies on the slope of her breast before snapping it back, undoing the button on her shirt. “And a button bug~” she tied the final tiny to her shirt, leaving it in a tied ball with only its head sticking out. I-No giggled as her and Ramlethal left. “Thanks, Jack-O~! I’ll take good care of my pets, promise~!” “Buh-bye, you guys! Have fun!”


Jack-O heaved a sigh of relief, putting the bowl and bottle away, returning to her room. She walked to her desk, pulling open a mostly empty compartment, save for a small mason jar with a tiny person inside. “Hey there, Gim~” She cooed, pulling the jar out and tapping the sides, terrifying the tiny inside. “All your little clones are gone~! I gave ‘em all nice new homes… but you already knew that, didn’t you~?” She teased. Jack-O had ‘programmed’ the tiny to see through every single one of his clone’s eyes, feel every sensation. Every step May took, every breath Baiken took, everything I-No did; Gim could feel everything. Thankfully, he could focus on one at a time, but the sensations were still there. “Awww, poor widdle Gim~. Why’re you so jittery? Is it cus of May’s big, sweaty feet, pounding against two of you~? Is it Baiken’s cleavage, suffocating you~? Or Giovanna’s~? Ohhh, or maybe you’re focusing on I-No right now, hm~? Ahahaha~! Oh, don’t worry, it’s OK, you’re OK! Your master’s here~”


She poured Gim out of the jar into her hand. “As long as I have you, you’ll be perfectly fine~. Now, come here- my pits are sweaty, and I need a little someone to lick it all up, ‘kay~?” She said, shoving poor Gim into her tight bodysuit, right against her armpit. Jack-O chuckled, thinking of a great joke (even though no one would hear it).

“Have your nice lives, my little Gim~”

THE END