Aubrey's Ritual by Bob Charlie
Summary:

Sometime after the events of Omori, Aubrey begins to undergo a rapid, uncontrollable growth spurt. And people can't even figure out the cause. 


Spoilers for Omori, obviously. 


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Gentle, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Odor, Slow Size Change, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 39078 Read: 22855 Published: March 12 2022 Updated: July 17 2022

1. A Hospital Visit by Bob Charlie

2. Doctor's Visit by Bob Charlie

3. A New Job by Bob Charlie

4. More Work, More Pleasure by Bob Charlie

5. Gathering Energy by Bob Charlie

6. Chapter 6 by Bob Charlie

7. Hormone B119 by Bob Charlie

A Hospital Visit by Bob Charlie

“Hey Sunny… what’s up?”  Almost through a mirror, it was like I could see myself. I begun to stir, as I woke from the hospital bed. It had been a little while I had last awoken, as I would find out later that day. At the time, I just knew that I hurt, all over, inside… outside… but, looking across at Aubrey, at least… the darkness appeared to recede a little. But her figure was unfamiliar. No… it was impossible.

“I…” my mouth felt impossibly dry, the movement of my own jaw unfamiliar. Everything seemed unfamiliar. The cold of the hospital was unfamiliar. The feeling of the blankets, brushing against his my was unfamiliar. My own pale, weak, body was bizarre. It took real effort to even move. But, across from me, the pink-haired Aubrey was truly unfamiliar. To be honest, it felt like I may have seen someone like her before; at least… for a short time. But, I certainly didn’t see anyone as large as her... ever.

“Well… I suppose this dream is new.” I sighed, feeling a bit of comfort. A bit of relief. As long as I could keep dreaming… I couldn’t hope for anything better. Not anymore. I didn’t deserve anything else. I knew that they would all react pretty badly at the hospital... before. At any rate. I had tried. At least I knew that my dreams were dreams now. At least this one was not too disturbing.

“You’re not dreaming…” Aubrey replied flatly. She tilted her head to the side. “But I guess that it might feel that way, Sunny. You’ve been out for months. You jumped... off the side of the hospital." As she walked closer, I made weak, instinctive steps to move back. But I couldn’t move. I couldn’t do anything. I felt so, completely weak. Before this massive figure, what could I hope for. Her legs were exposed. I could see their muscles moving. There had to have been a lot of force behind those muscles… to move Aubrey’s entire body. With the lack of detail in my dreams… this sight was strangely bizarre… and welcome.

“You can go back home, if you want to,” Aubrey continued, walking towards him. “But I thought that you’d rather come with me. I think that you could be useful. And… a part of me might be more comfortable. With you, I mean. Instead of something else. Sunny… you’ve been here over a year. It’s been quite a while since you’ve talked to anyone. Heard from anyone. You’re just about an adult, anyway.”

“Where’s mom?” I asked, selfishly. At least a part of me entertained the notion that this wasn’t just another dream.

“Not here right now… she’s back at home. But I think she wouldn’t mind if I took you to live with me instead, Sunny.” Aubrey flipped her hair back, as she knelt forward on the hospital bed, innocently. Great. It was a wet dream. About Aubrey. Not very original. "I mean. You can just look at me. What's happened to me. I think that this is a pretty generous offer, Sunny." Aubrey continued matter-of-fact. 

It was clear that her scale was truly wrong. Her pink-dyed hair had grown a little long, towards her shoulders, framing the soft features of her head. She was wearing a midriff, with a jean-jacket and matching jean skirt. However, the bed sunk in where her hand rested, causing his body to move slightly towards it. My eyes were drawn towards her hips… framed in the tight outfit she wore. Those things looked like they could slam me into dirt. There was a lot of pressure exerted just from the light rest of her hand. It had to have been larger than my own foot. Her face was clearly over a foot wide, a significant amount of the width of this entire damn hospital bed. She used one hand to follow the other, until they were gripping both ends of the bed. There was a sort of expectant grin on her face, as Aubrey already knew the outcome of her situation. But, at the same time, her smile was slight, her face kept mostly neutral. She smelled overwhelming. I couldn’t get enough of her scent. The sterile hospital smell was entirely overwhelmed by Aubrey’s simple presence. I honestly didn't know I had this fetish until now. 

“I’ve grown up, Sunny. I got involved in something… after you… uh… left. I thought it might draw a little useful attention…. But it got out of control… I developed something called runaway pheromone syndrome... probably a bad idea to get involved in random scientific experiments...” her voice grew slightly cold, as she pulled herself forward on the hospital bed. Soon, she was leaning entirely over me, blocking out the hospital light. The hospital bed squeaked and shrieked as she pulled herself forward, the sound of metal on tile echoing loudly throughout the room. Her weight was probably some number over five hundred pounds... if she had wanted to, she could have crushed me, bed and all.

“Sunny. Your mom was convinced by me. I told her it would be best for you to come with me. That I could make you happier.” She looked down at me, sort of straddling the entire bed… just how big is she??? My mind was running circles around itself, feeling like I must have been imagining this whole thing. But I felt a sort of strange set of dream as I looked up at her. The scent of perfume mingled with the scent of feminine sweat... she looked exhausted, actually. She must have exercised earlier in the day. She easily overwhelmed me, even as she gazed at me. Her own head looked like it was twice as large as mine. 

“My mom… said I should go with you… like… live with you… why?” His mouth was dry, but I formed the words, unsure of what was going on. I couldn’t look away from her, as she surrounded me on all sides. Looking down, I could see… and feel… her lower body resting on the hospital bed. My feet felt an incredible warmth from her jean-skirt clad legs lowering herself on my body. Her movements were careful… it was obvious that she would completely annihilate me if she put even a bit of effort into it.

“Simple. If you live with me, you’ll have more of a purpose. I’ve become a bit famous… you know… what would happen if an attractive girl started growing out of control. What do you think, Sunny? I’m a little big, right? But this… condition… has some side effects. They’ve even had a big doctor go to the local hospital of Faraway… so I’ve checked in on you every so often. I’ll tell you about this ordeal sometime.”

“So how does any of that involve me???” I still looked up at her, trying to take what was happening in. 

"Because I will make you my pet. Along with everyone else who I want. And I think you're gonna come with me because you don't have much else going for you right now. You have no friends. You're stuck in the hospital, muscles atrophied. And, even if you jumped off, Basil finally told us what's going on. You pushed someone down the stairs. That's bad... but it's far worse that you've let yourself become a useless wreck. I'm the only chance you've got at doing anything useful for anyone. So you're gonna serve me. Period. Ok?" Aubrey spat out the end of this literally, spittle flying into my face.  

“You know… I know… ok…” I leaned back. I must have looked clearly disturbed.

"Why is there something about his pale… stupid face. It’s been so long… since I’ve had that crush on him. But maybe… I can make this work. Hardly any other woman will find this attractive anyway… so I’ll just…" I could hear Aubrey mutter to herself, barely audible. Lost in a sort of thought. She blushed lightly as she looked at me, making me feel increasingly uncomfortable. If slightly pleasant. But all of this was overwhelmed by a single phrase. That she knew. Slowly, Aubrey placed a single hand on his chest, covering nearly the entirety of it. She pressed in a little, causing me to wince.

“That was miserable… I put in no effort at all Sunny… I slip up once... and you wince like that? Nothing’s going to change me… but you’re going to have to EAT some… alright?”

“What do you mean when you say you KNOW?” I asked, anxiously, but Aubrey ignored me.

“Yeah… and I can get you cleaning around the place. I’ve let it become a wreck. It’ll take you a while in your state though. Need to get your strength back. It might even take months…”

“So I guess things have changed a lot... What did you want to do with me...” I asked another question, louder this time.

“I’ll need to train you about speaking. Sometimes it’s fine, but there are others where you’ll need to speak only when spoken to, Sunny. You’ll be able to tell when I’m in a bad mood and not, though. So it should all be easy enough… I think this’ll work…" she stuck her tongue in her cheek. “But it’ll take a little work.”

I felt uncomfortable as Aubrey laughed down at me, literally looking down as she loomed all above and around me.

“TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW!?” I exclaimed again. The bed jerked sharply as Aubrey raised one hand of the bed, bringing it down towards me, with the speed of a hammer. I instinctively flinched, as the hand, as wide as his own face, slammed towards me. I tried to turn away from the quick movement, but her hand hit. Searing pain gripped me. When I opened his eyes, it was dark. My entire face was covered by the palm of her hand, stopping immediately with the impact of the slap. The soft skin felt up my face, as if it was trying to judge the difference in scale. Gradually, it wrapped around his face, blocking my vision. I could feel a light, controlled, soft pressure surrounding me– but my face still stung with pain.

“I’m doing you just a bit of a favor, Sunny. I know about you and the stairs, ok? After what happened, your mom told us too. About Mari. It’s why you don’t really get too many visitors here. But she’ll take you in. Care for you. But I thought I could make you USEFUL. Whatever you did… you were young. But you did NOTHING for years all the same. And this year in a hospital bed… also NOTHING. So I’m giving you a chance… to be a personal servant for someone famous. Rather than some random simp. I TOLD your mom it would be your choice. If you want to go home, go home! Be my guest! Your mom doesn’t even live that far from Hero, but he’s not going to talk to you… Kel… has his own friends here, ok. But you could try staying with me. Just see how it works out.” Aubrey released her grip, letting me rest back in the bed. I gazed at her calmly. 

“So… I’ll be leaving. You can come by my house if you want. Ok?” Otherwise… I’ll maybe see you sometime. The entire bed raised off the ground, as she got up, stretching towards the ceiling. She walked out brusquely, without even a word.” As she stooped through the hospital door, it became obvious to me… she had to have been over seven feet tall.

And I fell asleep, assuming that it was all a dream.

But when I woke up the next day, there was a single, oversized ribbon next to my bed. Strikingly blue, it had a note attached it. Even the handwriting was oversized… looking like it would be size 48 font on a computer. It simply listed Aubrey’s address… with a note that said… “see you… Aubrey…”

I couldn’t believe it. Maybe it wasn't a dream. As I walked, slowly, regaining a bit of strength, I kept the note with me. I supposed... I would head out there soon.  

End Notes:
First Chapter of what should be a longer story. Tell me what you think! Any thoughts and suggestions are welcome!
Doctor's Visit by Bob Charlie

It took some time for me to be discharged from the hospital. There was quite a bit of work, trying to learn how to walk. I had no visitors during that time… not a single one. I did receive some amount of physical therapy. While I had been in bed for a year, I was otherwise largely uninjured... healed up after everything that had happened. In mere weeks, I went from someone who was nearly immobile to merely pathetically weak.

But on the last day, Kel arrived. He came in with a large think of... orange Joe. 

"This stuff is better than orange juice..." Kel remarked, carrying it in. "It's here to keep you well. Help you improve. I mean... this stuff really gives you energy!" He burped. It was already half empty.

"Is Aubrey... massive?" I replied, not even bothering to talk about Orange Joe. Kel cringed a little at my question, before answering. 

"Yeah... it's hyper-pher... something. I forgot what it's called. Basically, Aubrey got scammed into a medical treatment. Just for some extra money. And it's caused her to go into a runaway growth spurt. Rumor is that she's also become a bit of a massive pervert... like big and perverted." Kel struggled to find words to describe it. "I'm trying to get on the basketball team... and date a pretty cute girl on the women's team... she likes Orange Joe too, Sunny. I mean.... it's perfect!" Kel's mind was beginning to wonder, but he shook his head. "But that doesn't mean that I haven't talked to the idiot at all. I know Aubrey wants you to go there... I... I was the only one that suspected you. Honestly. About what happened. Basil used knots for plants all the time and... well... I know you haven't had much luck with women..."

"Any..." I corrected, laying back on the bed.

"Any luck with women... but if Aubrey gets ahold of you, that'll be on your tombstone. Death by snu-snu... I mean. I'm joking. But I'm also serious. She's not gonna control herself. And then, after the fact, she'll hate herself over it. It just feels like a bit of a waste after the effort I got to get you back out."

"I think I'll take her up on it..." I leaned back. "I'm gonna guess her mom's not there if Aubrey's growing like that. And people in this town always like rumors... I bet a lot of people aren't friendly towards Aubrey."

"She's a BIG girl now Sunny. Don't think that your support's required..." Kel sighed. "Obviously, I've been talking to her. Ok?" I nodded. Even Kel was a lot taller than me. But it was obvious that I was just short. The very scale wasn't wrong. "I'm just saying she's dangerous. Even if she seems nice. And wants TO BE nice. You could get hurt. Badly. Ok? She has the same anger problems she's always had... since... everything. But she's a lot bigger. And noone can really control her now. Just thought I'd give a warning." And with that, Kel left.

After Kel left, I found myself free, with only the blue ribbon to keep me company. Soon, step after step, I found myself back at Aubrey’s home, which still looked the same. There was some sort of anonymous love note laying on the door. The yard was fairly clean, without trash laying in the yard like I had seen. Otherwise, it was still the same small, run-down house that I had gotten used to.

But when I knocked on the old wooden door, I could hear a loud, sudden crash. This was followed by a sharp thump of something that seemed like the size of a whale. This was followed by several heavy footsteps and the door was slammed open. To reveal a girl's revealed stomach. I eyes couldn't help but drink in the pair of abs that suddenly were eye level to me. No longer was I down. The size difference was now super obvious.

“Well… hello… I have a peephole… so I can see who it is… and I guess… it’s sure nice… and… Sunny… out…” Aubrey held her hand to her forehead as she winced in pain. I could only see this from the vantage of looking straight up… as in reality, her head was blocked almost entirely by the door, her frame not exactly fitting in it. She was wearing fairly revealing pajamas, exposing most of her stomach, which I found myself staring straight into… the loud stomach gave a long, slow, hungry rumble. Apprehensively, I found myself taking a step back.

“I’m not going to EAT you Sunny. It’s been a while. Come on in, and I’ll explain a few things. I just have a hangover… and I need some coffee…” I walked into the dirty house. Clothes, of various sizes, were strewn all throughout the house. I had to step on them to even walk... there was barely a free spot on the entire floor. There were wrappers, plastic, various food containers of food all strewn throughout the home. It looked halfway like a garbage can. It smelled like sweat… body… odor… rotten food… and something indescribably good. It was like the house was… pheromone filled, a sort of pleasant musk that permeated the run down home. Her pajamas barely covered her butt, and I could easily see her panties as I followed her into the kitchen – they peeked out from above, as her PJs swallowed her panties entirely.

“Already staring at my butt? Indescribable, isn’t it? I have numerous fans, Sunny. Many people would like to be in your spot right now. And that’s going to be here. Cleaning for me, managing my schedule… underneath me. Assuming you’re staying here… and I think you are… you’re life’s gonna be helping mine out… ”

Without even knowing what I was going to be doing for Aubrey, I was overwhelmed with a feeling that I didn’t deserve any of this. I KILLED Mari. I KILLED her. Who would have given me something like this… something unparalleled. Aubrey let me use her PC a little. Message boards were filled with stories of her-rumors of the gigantic girl. Even not knowing who she was… people from all over wanted to be with her. And what about me, who had a crush on her when I was young.

"Heh... your mind's still consumed by guilt, isn't it? But we aren't divided into deserving and non-deserving. I just want you here, Sunny..." Aubrey's hands grabbed my shoulder, practically dragging me forward into the kitchen.

The sound of her heavy footsteps were muffled from clothes as she walked into the kitchen. Even sitting down, she was nearly as tall as me. The smell of coffee intermingled with the musk that permeated the house, as she sat down, and begun to drink from a single, over-sized mug, nursing her headache.

“I’ve honestly gotten used to my own smell. You’re probably in love with it already. My head’s not in the same spot as a virgin shut-in, but I can assume as much. But this place has to be cleaned… she groaned… there’s some eggs I ordered, you can have at them. Need your strength back.” Aubrey gestured towards a massive pile of eggs. It looked like way too much, but I begun to eat them slowly. Every moment I stopped, she looked disappointed, so I made some effort to eat as much as possible. But, even after two, I begun to feel nauseous.

“Man… you’re tiny, aren’t you? Like… if I exerted any effort. You would just BREAK. I mean… I’m not DONE growing Sunny. That’s kind of why I need you here…”

“Not… done?” I wondered, while trying to choke down some eggs.

“No… it’s a brand-new disorder Sunny… only discovered in a small amount of women… a few hundred. And really... it's only been this bad in me... It’s a small portion of a study…” her speech sounded rehearsed. It was clear she had said this before, but she continued bored, after sipping some coffee from the oversized mug… “It’s called Explosive growth syndrome… because it’s EXPLOSIVE. In more ways that one. It causes mood swings... I can be happy one moment, tense the next, angry another… and then embarrassed… all in the span of an hour.  Some also call it pheromone overload syndrome... because you're practically swimming in my pheromones. I overproduced pheromones... even for my size. It freaks out some people when I’m around them… enhanced hormone/pheromone levels… I can turn people on just by being around them… my sweat… my body practically wafts out with pheromones… I often catch people staring at me… my simple presence causes people to turn into puddles around me. It’s almost annoying. I don’t care if you become one. You should be a quiet puddle. You've always been a pretty calm presence. You seem like the type of boy who would make a good puddle.”

“You’re having trouble with two eggs… Aubrey remarked, creeping up right behind me, walking to the other side of the table. While they were over six feet apart, she was able to step directly over the table that I was using. In but a moment, I saw a full-on flash of her panties.

My blood flow was only so decent, but I guess that I AM a teenage boy. I had only slight sexual thoughts of women in his dreams... my development having been stunted. Weak as I was, sex was hardly the first thing to come into my mind. But I saw a single oversized pair of panties, hovering above them. The gigantic pussy was swallowing even this oversized pair, clearly losing some sort of struggle. She clearly had a small bush, brown pubic hairs clearly visible from above. I could see her butt as well… firm, round cheeks… the band of her panties became nearly invisible, swallowed up by the hungry flesh. Her firm hips suddenly stopped, to where her butt begun… on a normal sized girl, his dick would still have been easily swallowed by such a firm as… on her… She had a relatively slim figure, but, magnified as she was, I could not imagine the impact of being under these firm globes… of doing his best to sink my fingers into the firm flesh. But I wanted too... for the rest of eternity. This was nothing like the squid girls... bliss stood before me. I could lose myself in her. 

But, in a moment, Aubrey was behind me, sitting on the floor. And her hands wrapped around my stomach. She was so damn fast. 

I didn’t struggle, but let my body go limp as Aubrey lifted me onto her lap. I could feel myself being swallowed by her. Even early in the day, I felt a tired feeling, like Ii wanted to drift off to sleep that very moment. It was vaguely comforting… like I was being held by his mother… or by Mari. Except far more stimulating.

“You have a little erection…” Aubrey giggled for a moment, bouncing me a bit in her lap. “As far as I’m concerned, I’ll get you started tomorrow… for today, I’ll just show you the arrangement… and tell you a little about a visit to the doctor…” her hand swallowed mine, attempting to guide the fork to my mouth. "It's been difficult... people don't want to give themselves up... but you'll be the first boy to be MINE... for me to own... to do exactly what I WANT... everything... and you’re GOING to eat more. Ok? You’ll never gain a single pound otherwise.”

Her voice continued, a little abrasive, but calmly and affectionately laying out her story.

“This is a story… a story… of yesterday…”

I went to the doctor I see, just at Faraway Hospital. A lot of teenage girls tried out a new medication… it was supposed to just help encourage a growth spurt along. I wasn’t short… but I figured I’d like being a bit tall. And I just wanted to help my mom out… even though as you can tell… she’s not here right now. Anyway… I just thought I’d get paid through popping some pills. Maybe they’d give acne. But it was a few hundred dollars. For nothing. No problem… right?

So… anyway, they aren’t going to redesign the place for me. I don’t mind the stares that much. In fact, I get embarrassed… but in a good way. I like the feel of people… married men… married women… turning and looking at me. Openly leering. But I don’t know any of them. So I walk past them, until I reach the hospital doors.

I go through the rotating, swinging doors at the front. I lean down, as I always do to enter anything. I have to crouch inside the structure. The ceilings are not that high. There’s a man next to me… and also below me. For a second, I looked back at him… because he was also looking at me. I was wearing some jean shorts yesterday… I just got them… custom-ordered, like everything else. But they were already kind of tight, from the very moment they were unboxed. It’s hard to get clothes that keep up with my growth. So… again… this bearded stranger was staring straight at my ass. But, if I did anything with him… did exactly what he wanted… would he even be safe? It was clear that he didn’t think that far ahead. But I walked inside anyway.

I walked towards the back offices. The ceilings were high inside the hospital. As large as I am, I made it there faster. Still, I felt a little impatient.

The ceilings are lower in the back. I go in once a week… at the same time, on a Friday, every week. I was a little irritated, because I was going to go out with friends later… even the people I hang out with have begun to act sexual towards me. But I didn’t mind it as much anymore. It’s just something that came with me being… me. And I wanted to get drunk… it’s why I have a hangover now.

I couldn’t help but get in a bad mood when I got in… and it was over something silly. There wasn’t a chair in there. So I just fumed a little… and stood up. I also kind of needed to pee… but I didn’t want to use the bathroom…

“But I was told that the doctor was waiting…” Aubrey’s voice turned mocking, as she held me closer in, venting.

“What happened next…” I remarked, a sort of curiosity creeping into his normally emotionless voice, as Aubrey narrated her day.

I just did. I had to pee. Of course, when I walked into the stalls, I could see the top of the person’s head next door. She looked up scared, but… you know. Whatever. The toilet creaked a little ominously sitting down… but at my size, I would leave a puddle over a lot of the bathroom, so I decided to risk it. And it payed off. Even if I was too big for the toilet. It didn’t break down. Blissfully, I peed. For about a minute. Ever since I’ve grown… it’s taken a little longer to pee. Maybe it just takes longer to get it all out.

So I went back out… and just sat on the floor to wait.

At one point, I got some water from the fountain. I had to squat down to even be able to use it. The fountain looked like it was designed for children… the bottom of my jean skirt was level with the top of the fountain. Soon, I looked like a jackass, kneeling on the floor just to use the water fountain. Again, people were just staring at me. There were around 15 or so people in the room… and I was the object of everyone’s attention. It was so gross.

“Do you have a problem!?” I shouted at nobody in particular.

But soon, the doctor came back out, and motioned for me to move into the back. I had to get measurements first. It was a stuffy sort of patient room, like any doctor’s office. There was one of those large reclining chair things in the middle. Recently, my body had begun to overflow it a little, so it was starting to get uncomfortable on chairs like this. I had to stoop over a little.

“I don’t think measuring me is going to work. I’m taller than the ceiling now, chief…” I told the doctor, as he walked in. Instinctively, he took half a step back, and I couldn’t help but laugh a little. So he motioned for me to get on the scale.

“The ceilings are eight feet tall…” he observed… I couldn’t help but keep laughing and giggling. It was so funny. He was clearly disturbed at how big I was getting. I liked being big.

“Four hundred… and fifteen… pounds…” this man remarked, looking at the scale. His name is Dr. Michael Johnson… but I tend to just think of him as the Doctor. It had been over eight months since I started growing… but I still haven’t gotten to know him…

“Your rate of growth has… itself… grown over time. We’ve just been monitoring this in a few dozen people… but they’re all reporting something similar. And you’ve been growing faster than almost all of them… it creates… a little concern for the future. We don’t know when this is supposed to stop happening. It does create some understandable concern, you know?”

“There’s nothing to be worried about…” I spoke back to him. Still, I had to deal with this old man looking right at me, as I showed him my arm for him to take the blood draw. It looked almost like the old man, white air and all, was looking at my armpit as he drew it. I was sweating, so I knew that he would be weird with me.

“Is there something to worry about?” I asked, feeling half tired. “I mean… do you know if this is going to ever stop?

“I don’t know…” Aubrey continued. “You really don’t speak a lot… do you? Still… after everything that happened… I guess you’re not too into speaking. There’s only a little more, dork.” Aubrey’s arm drew me in more, so that I was sitting entirely on her skirt, head resting against the back of her stomach.

“There’s not a whole lot you’ve done anyway,” I continued telling the doctor. “I’ve just come in for all of these tests. You haven’t told me a thing about a solution.”

“Because we don’t have one…” the doctor stepped back, looking a little more professional. I didn’t even know when he got the syringe full of blood. “I just wanted to tell you that there have been a sparse number of incidents involving people being hurt… largely on accident… by some of the girls affected by this. It’s hard for teenagers to handle their size…” or… he said something like that anyway. My memory’s not perfect.

“Right. Well… sounds like you’re not really figuring out anything…” I couldn’t help but glare at him a little. Sitting my ass on this examination chair in this tiny room wasn’t something I loved doing every week.

He sent in a nurse to look after me. The small, brunette woman looked pretty young, really. Wearing a regular nurse’s gown, I followed her commands as she used an overly large… one of those… triangle… hammer things to test my reflexes. She made me get down onto the floor so that she could examine my mouth.

“We’re going to double up with the full physical today…” the girl said, as she put her gloves on. “So you might want to get onto the floor…” And Sunny… you can feel me… surrounding you now. Being big… it’s not the only thing different about this body. My hunger… all of my hunger… is stronger… and I could feel myself blushing when I got down onto the floor. This girl was short. Very short. Tiny. Even compared to you. And it made me think about how easily I can push people around. Sitting down, I was about the same height as her. I saw her walk between my legs… I mean, she looked like the size of a six year old… child... I slipped my shirt  off, and I could feel her attempt to inspect my breasts by reaching under my bra. It was very tight though… and it didn’t help that I was beginning to feel that tingling…

“Aubrey… I can smell… something…” I observed. Aubrey stared at my pathetic, tiny erection, pushing a tent in my pants…

“It’s me… It doesn’t take much for me… my body… and looking at all the little dorks around me. I get… turned on pretty easily, Sunny.” Aubrey stretched her legs out, displacing the table a little. “I don’t know if you’ll be enough… but I’ll need someone here… to take care of me. Who I can feel comfortable around. There aren’t many people like that. Right now, I'm living off of lawsuit money, from getting this syndrome from two weeks worth of pills. I don't need much else to take care of me.”

So she asked me to take it off. So that I could be checked out for breast cancer.

“Your entire body shouldn’t be doing this.” The nurse remarked. I didn’t know her name. “The only type of uncontrolled growth we know of is cancer. That’s why we have to keep checking your body for cancer.” Her hands sunk into me. She really had to exert some pressure to fondle my boobies… she outright pressed on them with two hands at once. I just watched my nipple a little, as her movements made it face to the right a little bit. They had swollen a little by the time she begun on the other breast. It didn’t take much to make me excited. Each one was a half-sized hand. Her fingers looked so thin… like yours. I could see her arm muscles making sharp, deliberate movements just to fondle me. My breathing grew more thin.

Soon, she did the same with a pap smear. I merely had to unbutton my skirt. The nurse was blushing, and her breathing was clearly fast. But she did the process so quickly, and so professionally… the stick was in and out in a moment.

“The blood will be used to measure hormone levels…” She explained. “They are far off the chart… out of acceptable ranges… even if you were normal sized. You just have to be careful around people, ok? It may be hard for you to realize your own strength… in more ways than one. And… I’m married. Just button your skirt back up. All your tests are normal. Although I could hear your stomach growl throughout the entire thing. You’ve been eating a ton… I mean, even if you were normal sized, right?”

“Weakly, I nodded at the nurse. But it was exhausting, never getting any explanation of what was going on."

Blushing, I did what she said. Following that, I slipped my shirt back on, saying nothing. The nurse was clearly turned on… but I wasn’t going to make her do anything further. For a moment, we looked at each other, before I awkwardly stooped back out the same door, heading into the lobby. This whole thing was such a stupid waste of time. They didn’t have a single answer. They never did.

Still, I got to see a mother pulling her kids to the side. People knew that I had a temper. Even over six months ago… before this started, people should have known I wasn’t going to do this to people… but… whatever.

At that point, I could feel myself falling asleep, lying draped across her massive lap. It was so warm and soft. Comforting, beyond anything else. Sighing, Aubrey begun to carry his body up the stairs. She had to stoop to even make it to the second floor, and Aubrey didn’t like the groan the wood made as her huge body impacted it.

"I’m going to have to do something about this house," Aubrey thought to herself. Aubrey laid me down in her room, picking a decent pile of clothes, to rest me on before heading downstairs. It was rank with Aubrey's sweat and her scent--I loved it, as I begun to drift off to sleep. I guess I was still weak. It was only around 5:00.  

A New Job by Bob Charlie

“Good morning, Sunny.” I opened his eyes slowly. At first, I didn’t even understand what I was looking at– but I realized, I was looking at a gigantic stomach, flat and toned, with the faint outline of abs outlined. Aubrey was wearing a T-shirt, stretched to oblivion. The words were hardly readable. And she was wearing a single tight pair of panties, stretched, nearly to the breaking point. But… as I looked up, I saw her face, looming over me. But soon I saw her eyes - light blue lights shining in her teacup sized eyes, and a mouth, nearly as wide as my face. Aubrey was peering down at me, intently. I was submerged in a pile of sweaty, discarded clothes of various sizes, form normal, to extra large, to just plain gigantic, surrounded by the feeling of sweat and… something else. Something mysterious. Something alluring. All around me. They had been bundled together to make a makeshift bed, all combined, a large pile of shirts, skirts, socks and panties. A single sock covered up over half my face, and I brushed it away to look up at Aubrey. I had been lying in her clothes all night.

“Go… good morning… ” I responded timidly. I already felt overwhelmed.

“Good morning... welcome to your new home, and all that. I got you to eat something last night at least…” Aubrey commented. “I think that now we’re going to go into what we’re doing here, your… job, I mean. Of sorts. This place… is obviously a mess. I’m normally pretty good at keeping things clean. I had to learn around my mom. But, recently… I’ve let this place go to hell. It’s been a little weird… growing bigger than everyone else. But MAYBE I’m just like the same woman I kicked out. Letting this place sit as a garbage heap…” Aubrey spat. I tried to wipe the tiredness from my eyes, processing the fact that Aubrey was pretty much looming all around me. My hair was lying on a discarded pair of PJs, now too small for Aubrey, I’m sure. It seemed almost like something that I could wear.

“So what am I going to begin doing…” I asked. “I was in the hospital for months… I heard there was emergency surgery to help out my eye… doctors were looking at me all the time.”

“You jumped. And when you did. We found out. Just like I said…” Aubrey groaned, like she was even tired explaining this to me. “But you’re still here. I can’t bring Aubrey back. It wasn’t murder anyway… and you’re not going to be treated like a criminal at 12. But guess what…” Aubrey shrugged, a wide, mocking smirk on her….  “You’ve gone and made yourself USELESS. PATHETIC. A WASTE…” her words bit into me. Maybe they were true.

“Short… I mean you’re stunted, Sunny. Meanwhile. With you doing that… with everything going on, I took part in something. Something that might kill me. Something that gave me this condition. But it’s starting to make me famous, Sunny boy.” Laughing, she picked me up, holding me for a moment. “But I don’t need another random follower. I’d prefer someone I’m familiar with. I could use you. As a servant.  A pet. A toy…” Her arms heaved under me as she threw my entire body, easily, like a heavy book, into another pile of clothes. I wrapped my arms around me, instinctively. But I couldn’t do anything to stop her. So I was thrown, disoriented, into another sweaty pile. Still, it hurt, at least a little.

“So you’re going to begin cleaning today… and all that. And… also… when it comes to food… you’re going to need to prepare it… you don’t have to get it, but you need to prepare it, at the least.”

“It’s dark out, isn’t it?” I responded. My voice must have sounded incredibly timid and weak. No light was pouring in through the window.

“Yep…” Aubrey remarked. “It is. But you’re going to need to follow MY schedule Sunny. Whenever it is. Understand? The past couple of weeks… I’ve been a bit of night owl. And you went to sleep at 5:00 P.M…” her hands sunk into the clothes, so that they were staring at each other.

“I actually don’t go out that much… my bones hurt a lot Sunny. They constantly fucking ache. I love being this big… but some parts of it are a bit of a slog. And I thought that you might be able to help take care of them… of me… a little… it would give you something to do, even if it’s hard work. And I mean a lot of fucking hard work. But… I mean… to tell the truth… your mom really liked my idea.”

“She… wanted me gone?” I felt a sort of deep pang. Even if it made sense. All things considered.

“No.” Aubrey shook her head, correcting me. “She just knew that you were deeply unhappy… that giving you a purpose at all, even if it’s dealing with my BS, would give you a reason to live. I talked with her Sunny. A lot. I kind of prefer her… to my own mom. But she… kind of lied… to people… that you’ve disappeared… so… I guess a part of her’s a lot like you. I’ll go out and correct it. In time. When… uh… I mean if… I get too big to mess with.” Aubrey finished lamely. She was over eight feet tall! How big was she supposed to get!?

“So do I need… to do anything?” I remarked inquisitively.

“You need to have people think you’re gone. Or your mom could get in some serious trouble... or me. And… like I said… there would be a million people lining up to take your place. I mean drooling horny idiot after drooling horny moron. More than you can possibly think of. I’m giving you an OPPORTUNITY here. I’ve already invited Basil… the boy who acts like he’s constantly being abused even as he lies to you… some, in and out. To take pictures of me. I’m becoming a BIT of a major news sensation. So, you better appreciate this.” I nodded. I suppose it was better than what I was doing.

“Well… like I said… people think you’re gone. Your mom told me you could just live here. I don’t even think she hates you or anything… but she just thought that you mind prefer being with me more. Someone this beautiful… who you’ve known for a long time… and…” Aubrey’s arm shot across the room. We were several feet apart, but the gap was nothing to her, my chin cupped in the palm of her hand as she continued. “Do you really want to keep bothering her?? After everything that happened?” I felt like garbage, as I tried to sink into the jumble of Aubrey’s own clothes, but perhaps she had a point... mom spent a lot of time preoccupied with me. Aubrey held me firmly, making me focus at her.

“Your mom moved far away Sunny. You won’t know anyone there. Nobody at all. But… I think it could be made to work. You could get to know new people… I just don’t think YOU are going to do that…” For a moment, she bit her lip, looking to the side. Her tongue shot out briefly, as she licked her lips.

“But… in time, it shouldn’t be a problem that you’re here. People… just try to say that girls like me… are emotionally unstable. And you’re a kid. They may try and take you away… so one rule… just for now… is to keep yourself hidden, alright? At least for a little while. I think in time people won’t be telling me what to do. My new friends already know about it though, so they’re cool, and I’ll find a way to let Hero and… ugh… Kel… know about what’s going on.”

Aubrey looked down, curiously at me as I lied there. She picked me up again. Her large hands encircled under my armpits… it didn’t even seem to take much effort to lift me in the air. She still smelled like sweat. And I found myself practically staring at and smelling her, trying to take in her body. A sense of sadness overwhelmed me… mixed with desire to fondle her oversized body.

“I mean… what you’re talking about. Having me as a pet if you were big and famous… sounds like something you would have come up years ago…” I smiled a little. “So I guess mom would take me in… but she thought I’d be better off trying to help you. I mean… I think I’m useless… but I’ll try to do anything I can. As long as it’s not trying to give you a ride as the human pony again…” Aubrey raised an eyebrow skeptically… she examined me, her hands pinching my frail, pathetic arms, and feeling up the muscles, or lack thereof, in my legs. And the same mocking smirk appeared again.

“I mean. If I sat on you like that, pressed between my butt and the cold hard floor, you’d die. Flat like a pancake. But. If I ask you to be my pony, then you’re going to be my pony… and you’re going to appreciate the chance for me to sit my butt on you. But I don’t want you to be my pony right this second. In time Sunny… maybe I’ll feel like doing something with you later. I’ve been down since what happened… with Mari. You know. And… this hormone swing means that when I want it… I really want it. When I don’t, I don’t… but… Sunny… I think if I’m offering that, you should be extremely grateful to me… you spent the last four years alone… I shouldn’t even have to ask for you to take care of stuff here.  Just start picking up these clothes… and washing them… I have a plan… a little something. I think that you’re going to end up feeling indebted to me for life.”

I didn’t respond. The huge girl snorted in response.

“Still talkative Sunny… whatever.” Aubrey smiled. “I guess I’ll just sit down and relax for a bit, while I talk. And you listen… just like old times.”

Aubrey sat me back down. I rested on the couch, feeling relief for a moment. And then Aubrey laughed, a sound between a snort and a giggle. She wore her smile… the same violent smile I had seen recently.

“I might as well enjoy this… while it lasts. While it won’t just turn you into a bloody smear. Why DON’T you be my pony… Sunny?” Aubrey cried sweetly, standing up, looming far above me, sitting immersed in her clothes. I stared at her cluelessly, as her smile grew wider and wider.

“Tell me what you think of these tight-ass panties and I won’t end your existence right now, Sunnnnnnnyyyy… my little human shut-in ponnnnyyyy…” it was wonderful. She was wonderful. The air wasn’t on. It had to have been close to eighty degrees… so there were a few droplets of sweat, trickling down legs that were nearly four feet long. She didn’t have an ounce of excess fat… she only had any in the right places… her hips toned and plump with fat and muscle. Her panties were so tight that they were absolutely swallowed in her plump crotch… auburn pubic hairs were peaking out.

“What about now?” Aubrey turned around, shaking her hips back and forth. I saw the back of her butt, sitting back down, I watched as it loomed over my head. It covered my entire vision… even so, I couldn’t bring myself to look anywhere but straight at her butt. Her plump, firm ass jutted out nearly half a foot from her frame, jiggling slightly with her heavy movements. Dramatically, Aubrey begun to squat, moving down slightly towards me, promising to crush me under her butt. And she didn’t stop.

“I kind of want to see you squirm now, though…” the same scent that I smelled yesterday begun to return. “I guess I am waiting for something to happen… Sunny… you’ll find out in time… believe it or not. I had to do this. It’s going to hurt. At least a little.” Quickly Aubrey slammed herself on me, and I was trapped entirely underneath her. I sank deep into the layer of dirty clothes, surrounded and covered in t-shirts, shorts, socks underwear, encased entirely in Aubrey’s sweaty scent. The clothes formed a sort of cave, as they gave away to the weight of Aubrey’s butt. And as she lay down, everything quickly became dark. Even so… it was obvious. She was holding back immensely. Aubrey could have destroyed me just now.

Under Aubrey… I couldn’t see a thing… except, faintly, her sweaty back. Laying back, she blocked out all light of the world.

“I’m not sure that you’d make a great bed… but if I want to try it out, you’ll be a bed… because I am the one entirely in control here… your mom doesn’t think your kidnapped or anything… you’re just basically emancipated… to me.” I could feel my... everything growing harder as the sea of clothes continued to part. As she wedged me in deeper into her dirty laundry. Soon, I could feel his back in contact with the hard wooden floor. Uselessly, pathetically, my dick poked up at attention between her butt as she laid down. But I couldn’t even move. Not even a single inch. I desperately tried to rub everything I could against her panties, to reach release. I didn’t care anymore… I knew Aubrey wanted me to feel humiliated.

Under Aubrey… I couldn’t feel a thing… except her skin, and her clothes.

“I have people over sometimes… they’ll come, even when the place is like this. But even if I am what I am… it’s a little rude…” Aubrey whined, ignoring that I was under her. Instinctively, I squirmed a little. But Aubrey just laughed it off.

“Are you squirming… like a dog… you know I was stronger than you before these changes. When I first saw you… it was so bizarre. It’s like you hadn’t grown… not even a bit. If I wanted to actually be unpleasant… it would be downright nasty. I may be a little off. Somehow… after all this time, I still care for you Sunny. But you have nobody else. And if I slipped up and killed you… you wouldn’t be missed. I wouldn’t get in trouble. And you have no purpose at all. In time… you’ll understand that you had to do this. That… I had to have you here … I’ve been told I could slip up and kill you… just a little slip up… but I’ve known you for a long time. Even if things got strained… I think the boy I relied on… is a little better than that… so… you’re going to earn my body… or die trying… my shut-in weakling friend.”

She farted a little at that moment, and I could feel the release of air against him. The smell was strong, and pungent, and mixed in with all of the others. Everything I smelled. It was all Aubrey. Small droplets of sweat, in the hot, streamy room, ran down her back. It was so hot, buried underneath her.

Slowly, she massaged my dick with her butt, just by turning back and forth. I could feel it sliding against the taut, firm skin, and the skin-tight fabric of her underwear. Aubrey giggled and bounced on top of me. She was mocking me… she felt me become hard, in nearly an instant.

“I just want to see how easy it is to make you cum Sunny… without you being able to touch yourself. Then I’ll get off. I like the control I have over people. But it would be a problem if I hurt too many of them. So I’ll have you… if you can take being hurt by me… crushed by me… and survive. It’ll help me control my emotions. My hormones from this… disorder… while I grow. More and more.”

Under Aubrey… I can’t smell anything… except her.

She laid back further, crushing me under her soft weight. She giggled again, a little more contemptuously. And I groaned as I struggled to move. Straining against her body – I couldn’t even move an inch. I groaned as my legs tensed, feet pushing against the floor. But I couldn’t even move Aubrey’s bulk an inch. All my muscles begun to shake… a feeling of sheer desperation to get her to move even at all. One single bit. And she didn’t budge… she didn’t even push back on me… exert any effort. Somehow… this turned me on even more. There was an entire grimy feeling, buried under her. Under this girl who had far more friends than I did… even before she started to grow. And now… we couldn’t be compared. Compared to me, she might as well have been a goddess.

“You’re just… too… damn… heavy…” I groaned, arousal seeping into my voice.

“Pffftt… hahaha! You really can’t move… can you! Under all that me! What are you going to do when I get bigger! You know I’m trying to keep my weight positioned jussssstttt right. Wouldn’t want to crush you!!”

She raised her butt, relieving some of the pressure for a moment. At first, I couldn’t see a thing, but as the light trickled in, I could see that Aubrey she was propping herself up with her elbows, just a little. In that moment, I realized that my body was aching, hurting from being buried under her weight.

Slam.

She lowered her ass, like a meteor, slamming back down onto my torso with a sudden, unstoppable force. And she raised herself up. For a moment, I could see her face, a mocking smirk shining down at me as she swung her neck around, staring right at me.

Slam.

She knocked all the air out of me, her butt hitting my lap, my thighs, and stomach all at once. I could feel my bare dick nearly popped into her asshole, following the path of least resistance, aiming to not get crushed under her cheeks. My disobedient penis poked against Aubrey’s crack, separated only by the thin layer of cloth.

Slam.

Each time Aubrey’s butt mashed me further into the couch, her butt pounded my legs and torso into the ground. Where my body felt pain, my crotch felt building pressure and pleasure, saved again and again by slipping inside her asscrack.

Slam. Slam. Slam.

“Aubreyyyyy…” I moaned. But the pain increased along with the pressure, radiating throughout my body. She moved faster and faster. I could feel an orgasm bubbling up... but the slam of her butt stopped me, just barely, from release.

SLAM.

She came down harder, and I winced in pain for a moment.

Bounce.

And then she moved softer. Slowly. Deliberately.

Bounce. Bounce. Bounce. Bounce. Bounce. Bounce. Bounce. Bounce.

Slowly, and then faster, she stroked me. She MILKED me. Moving back and forth, she bruised my tiny frail body with only her slight movements. I was weak before… after spending how much time in the hospital I became even weaker. Last time I measured myself, I was 90 pounds! 90! What could I do, against what must have been four hundred!?  

Bounce. Bounce. Strooookkkeeee…

She moved slowly, with a sense of finality. Now rubbing herself back and forth instead of up and down. Her butt sliding up and down, firmly teasing out my inevitable orgasm. Immediately, a hot mess rushed out of me. Gush after gush. I didn’t even think that my body could produce that much. My crotch was entirely trapped under Aubrey, but I could feel the strain spreading all around my underwear and onto my legs. It begun to leak through as I kept spurting, my shame staining Aubrey’s buttcrack. Going to be lost among the vast surface of her panties.  Perhaps some small amount leaked through both layers to make a small, almost unnoticeable wet spot against Aubrey’s butt. My body spasmed as I came explosively, in the largest orgasm of my life. But I couldn’t even move Aubrey one inch. She remained unmoving for a moment, before getting up.

“That took less than a minute. I can do that with anyone. I’m supposed to keep growing. To the point…” she raised her socked foot before lowering it, causing the room to shake. “Where I can easily slip up and crush anyone. You are going to be someone I can be comfortable with… let loose with. And I don’t just mean that sexually. I mean I need to be able to hang out with you. So, if that hurt you much… I don’t have much to tell you except to keep up. Because I’m not going to let up.” I felt a wave of dizziness overtake me as she stood up, her firm legs forming pillars to either side of me.

“Ow… my bones hurt… a lot… from this stupid disorder…” She held her hand against her back, as she looked at me contemptuously. “By the way, you’re not here so I can make you cum.” She licked her lips, a bright pink tongue sticking out as she flipped the light on. Aubrey was smiling.

“I know you have a major crush on me, Sunny. If you want to do anything with it… clear out some of this. I like my smell enough too. I’d make love with me if that was possible. But most of these clothes are too old. Just pack them up in garbage bags. You can leave them out front. A few should be big enough. I only need to get new clothes every two months or so. So if they look big enough for an eight foot girl… they need to be washed.

And, with that, Aubrey walked downstairs, acting like nothing had happened.

I winced as I struggled to move. I could feel the bruises from Aubrey's repeated impacts ache. Her butt alone had left me hurt all over. Still... a part of me wanted more. With a certain sense of dedication, I begun to devote myself to the task at hand.

“By the way… I make a lot of money just through pics… but I technically can’t sell pornography. So it’s only SO much… you cannot throw away ANYTHING that’s big enough for me to use!!!” With her warning in mind, I begun to devote myself to cleaning after Aubrey.

I had to hold each individual piece of clothing up, to see if they were large enough… it was hard to judge, with the bizarre scale Aubrey was working with.  

A pair of panties. Stained. It looked scarely largely than his own underwear. It went straight in the trashbag.

A sundress. Massive. It looked like it… could… be twice as wide. To his frail body, it was almost heavy to pick up. Laundry.

A pair of jeans. It was a little torn. It was oversized, but when I rolled them out, it came up to my belly button. Still too small. It did smell remarkably like Aubrey. Trash.  

A bra. It almost looked like my head could fit in each cup. I had to spread his arms up as much as I could to stretch it out. Laundry.

The problem with the laundry… was that each one was so large, that it was difficult for me to get it in. A full basket was formed with merely a week’s worth of clothing. Luckily, the majority of her clothing… was trash. But I filled up a full-load of laundry way too quickly.

I walked up and down, carrying the sweaty clothes to their intended destination. Aubrey, meanwhile, appeared to be calling and placing in orders. It was effortless for her to bark out orders now. But most of them were just… literally orders. For food.

I begun to pile some of the old clothes out front, for pick-up, as Aubrey directed.

A small, pink bow-tie. I didn’t understand how this was left on the floor. I put it up on a shelf nearby, for safe keeping. Not trash. Not laundry.

Another pair of panties. Also stained. The same damp stain, in the center. I again stopped. Again, I smelled this. I felt his penis spring to attention.

“It’ll be up to them. They can’t go to thrift stores. So typically the fabric's used for new clothes… but I swear some just keep them for their own… uh… use.”

A sock. Fresh. She had worn it within the past couple of days. Its pair was nearby. It was sweaty, and smelly. I huffed it in deeply. There was a bit of that nostalgic dirty sock smell from his own when I was young. But it was definitely Aubrey’s, and laced with her strong, feminine smell. His experience with Aubrey had already imprinted itself on his mind so much that it smelled… pink… in a way. I spent way too long smelling these socks… laundry… sadly.

“Wow. You cleaned one room. In… six hours.” Aubrey looked irritated, staring down at him. She was dripping water onto the floor, having gotten out of the shower. And she was completely naked.

“I STILL see a couple of pairs of socks in here… one set of PJs on the bed.” A puddle was forming underneath her, water dripping from her massive form. “You saw firsthand how much my panties are chafing me earlier. It might as well be a second skin. I’m going to need some bigger clothes soon. And I had to pay more ordering everything out today. I’m going to need you to cook too. And I had to contort myself to even fit within my own damn shower.”

She was completely naked. 

My mind short circuited. Her chest rose and fell with every breath... water running down her bare breasts. Her long, wet hair ran all the way down to her breasts as well. The pink color washed out, she squeezed her breasts together, creating a cascading cavern of flesh, where water pooled into the gap between her squished boobs. She leaned forward, providing me a better visage of her naked form. I finally realized that she was wearing a robe. She just held it open for me.

"Poo... spurt right now Sunny. Come on. Do it. It can't take you long. I saw how you were earlier... you're all beat up now. But your wee-wee's going weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!" 

Aubrey begun to draw me closer in, having to stoop slightly to avoid hitting the ceiling. The floor creaked ominously underneath her with every step, like she could go straight through the wood. She carried a gigantic mug with her, nearly the size of my head, through which she was drinking ordinary ice-water. I could hear the clinking as she continued to drink from the absurd mug.

“This power… I mean… I think this is power, Sunny. More so than a spiked bat. I see people staring at me all the time. With fear. With adoration. You have no idea how BIG of a favor it is for me to let you live with me. With a girl growing to become the largest person on Earth!” Her hands snaked forward, covering the back of my head completely. For a moment, I could hardly breathe. I didn’t know what I was supposed to even do, as I stared at the rubbery, pliable clit before him.

And at that moment, the door slammed open.

It was Kel.

“Mannnn… this place sure is dirty.” Kel remarked, looking around. “And it all kinda smells the same. I guess there’s that pheromone thing you talked about when you went to school… and I can tell it. But if you get past that, this whole house just smells like a gym sock. Aubrey, what are you doing standing there… oh… wow…”

“How did you even get in here!?” Aubrey screamed, suddenly turning red. Kel shrugged, as he continued to wade through the piles of clothes. He grabbed an oversized pair of panties, soaked with arousal, looking at it with some fascination.

“Uh… I’m not going to use this for anything weird. Just some research. Can I take this home? I need to measure if this has any occult properties…” He remarked.

“No. Why are you even here!!!! Why are you acting like you have a SINGLE thought inside your head!?” Aubrey screamed again, stamping the floor. Downstairs, I could hear the cluttering of stuff falling off shelves. Aubrey’s stomp easily shook the entire house.

“Why are you kidnapping Sunny!?” Kel retorted, done trying to be obtuse. “And why aren’t you going to school!? And why aren’t you making all your appointments on getting checked out for this syndrome. I know you from a hole in the ground, Aubrey. People are vying over buying pictures of you. You’ve become some time of sexualized bigfoot overnight. You have Basil’s stupid photos being sold like it’s a black market by weirdos!!!” Kel gestured wildly. It felt weird to see him again, all of a sudden.

“So what. Are you jealous…” Aubrey raised an eyebrow, standing next to Kel to intimidate him. He was a lot taller than me, but Kel only came to somewhere around her belly button. “I’m not wearing panties. So you can get your fill if you want.”

Kel clearly was a little red, but he quickly kept himself collected, maintaining a measure of self-control in front of the gigantic girl. He took several steps back, a wary expression on her face.

“Look. Sunny did what we know he did. Things were weird after we found out. You still had a crush on him. Sure. Whatever. I think Sunny deserved some sort of punishment… but it’s been a few months… and… honestly… a few years before that… and the whole eye thing… and now, your kidnapping THING seems like a bridge too far. I mean, you are nearly an adult now. You might go to J-A-I-L.”

“Kel… like I said before, I’m too big to go to jail.” Aubrey rolled her eyes as she grabbed Kel’s shoulders, easily manipulating the far larger and stronger boy’s body. It was clear I didn’t have a chance.

“I had the door locked. You just broke into my house. To get mad at me. This is actually the SECOND TIME that this has happened. You’ve gone beyond annoying. You’re a little menace…” Aubrey rubbed her temples. “Sunny. Prove that you WANT to stay here with me. LET ME pee on you real quick. Just a little.”

“So you’re going to show me that you can pee a lot. That’s kinda gross, Aubs.” Kel smiled, completely unfazed. As I looked towards Aubrey’s bare pussy, I felt a bit of a pang. She had to have been five times bigger… and growing, right? Like… she was going to get bigger. Maybe a lot bigger. Holy… if that was true. What would it be like… to lose myself… in her body. In my Aubrey.

“Aubrey… Kel…” I swallowed. “I had NO prospects with any girl while I held out for four years… and then I… I… I… get a chance to be with someone… I… had…” I grew redder and redder… “had a crush on… who’s growing more and more… with your nice, skinny body… the cute and weird faces you make… your lovely… aggressive attitude… I… anything you want. If I can stay with you.” I surrendered instantly. There was no point whatsoever in a fight.

“Can Kel watch!? Please!? I NEED to rub it in!” Aubrey yelled in a fast, hyperactive tone. I nodded.

“YAY!” Aubrey screamed out¸ jumping up in the air, causing Kel to nearly fall over, shaking the entire house. She turned her head back at him, smirking. “I wanted a Sunny doll. So I got my own Sunny doll!”

“Sunny… what the FUCK.” Kel proclaimed. Aubrey grabbed me at that moment, jerking my body around like a rag-doll as I was shoved, into her slit. Wet with arousal, her fluids almost served to stick me to her hairy snatch, auburn hairs tickling my face.

Immediately, piss shot out of the opening below, shooting out from the wet folds, straight into my face with gusto. I closed my mouth, and my eyes as well, as a bit of piss struck my left eye. I sputtered and gagged as the stream flowing unrelenting. The pee dripped down my face, my chest, my stomach, down to the floor below, quickly forming a puddle underneath me. The liquid was relatively clear, but putrid. And it just kept going. I couldn’t even breathe.

“You seriously want to stay with her…” Kel cautioned, cringing even as he looked over at me. I could feel humiliation creeping into almost every pore, but I found myself compelled to nod again.

“You have an erection, Kel-boy…” Aubrey remarked. “Don’t try to act all high and mighty. And Sunny. I used to have a crush on you Sunny. Maybe I just like little boys. Like a fetish. Lucky you.” I squirmed as she shoved me in again… but I was growing hard myself, my pathetically small dick stiffening within my pants. I didn’t even think she’d notice if I stuck it in. Her slit was like a vice, suddenly applied against her lips. It was an unshaven bush, and the hairs tickled his face. Her clitoris… I figured that’s what the bulb was… was unusually long, and throbbing. It had to be close to an inch in length.

Her stream of piss kept pouring over me forming a puddle of humiliation on the floor as I became absolutely drenched in her pee. I couldn’t quit drinking it, between gasps for breath. Counting internally, I could reach over 100… but she just… kept… going. I couldn’t breathe. I felt myself growing faint… when the stream finally begun to falter and sputter.

“Half of those clothes are soaked… there’s a puddle all around the floor… Aubrey, are you trying to seem cool. You’re just being weird!!!” Kel exclaimed again, at the edge of the door. “You can’t just hide out at home, toying with Sunny… things will have to change… oh wow… you’re still… uh… Sunny… you… uh… like that man?” I felt pathetic… but if Kel was going to jump straight to the police… I gave a thumbs up.

“They will…” Aubrey remarked, not turning her eyes off of me. “I saw your erection. You’ll be with me too, soon enough. But head on home. Maybe that girl on the swim team will say yes. And your thoughts won’t be filled with me.”

But Kel shrugged.

“I’ve read this page in the occult playbook before. I think I know what you’re doing. If it works… I’ll have no choice but to be impressed. But be careful you don’t invite it in… and become a tower of mindless lust… or reject it… and collapse under your own body mass as the laws of physics return.” Aubrey looked incredulous, but Kel scoffed. “My knowledge is incomparable… I know exactly what you’re summoning… but… Sunny… man… you REALLY like it…”

“Yes…” I muttered pathetically. I smelled like pee. Everything smelled like pee. Laughing, Aubrey shot out one last little spurt, smacking me straight on the head.

“Man… I know you’ve been starved for affection… but… does his mom know…” Aubrey nodded, and Kel looked back at me, making some sort of strange noise. “Guess… not gonna judge you… uh… see ya… Sunny… Aubrey… I won’t report it… I’m tired of smelling smelly overgrown brat pee… I’ll come back if my hormones seize control and I lack any sense.” Growling, Kel turned around and walked right back out . the front door.

For some time, Aubrey didn’t speak, even after the door was shut. She seemed to be making sure he was gone.

“He’ll come around… I’m still not even sure how he freaking got in!... but Sunny… looking at you, flopped back. Laying in a pool of my pee. Isn’t it obvious! I am taller than you. Stronger than you. Thicker than you. Sexier than you. Any time you spend with me is a privilege for someone like you. I suggest you treat it as such.” Roughly, Aubrey released me, letting me fall back on the floor with a wet plop.

“Clean the floor up tonight, before you go to sleep. And I suggest you read some on how to please a woman… because I know you haven’t done that before.” The pink-haired girl’s slim body loomed over me, slight abs standing out on her stomach. Her powerful body had, just through peeing, soaked me from head to toe. And still it spread on the floor below.

“I’m sorry… I’m irritated… maybe for no reason. I’m expecting a lot out of you quickly…” she scratched her arm behind her head, looking down at the my puny form. “I ordered chicken. Like, a couple of chickens. I’m going to eat that. But…” she smirked, blushing, speaking in a flirty tone. “I really do expect you to clean that. You can use your tongue if you want. Ok?” She walked out of the room, laughing one last time as she left me to soak in her pee.

I suppose it was time to get to work.

End Notes:

Let me know about any suggestions/comments. 

More Work, More Pleasure by Bob Charlie

And so I begun to settle into a strange routine of becoming
Aubrey’s servant and pet. She was gone throughout much of the day, strutting
her new-found size out to the adoration of many. Her main solution for clothing
appeared to be to just get it donated… she could just ask for whatever she
wanted. And somehow… someway… people would make oversized clothes for her. Of
course they would, for someone her size.

People knew where I was… but I spent the days entirely
alone. She told me her mother left me for her. It was probably convenient, to
be able to unload me. And the locks were electronic… I tried opening the front
door one day, only to find that I was completely sealed in. Jiggling the door
didn’t even budge it one bit. But every time I could see her body move… hear
the house shake… I had no doubt that, if Aubrey had wanted to, she could have
knocked the door off its hinges.

While I had access to a phone, I didn’t think there was much
of a point in reaching out to anyone. The revelation about my mother didn’t
leave me any doubt that she loved me... but if she thought I was better off
with Aubrey, then it might be better for me to trust her. And it felt like I
was given an opportunity… a privilege, when I read the local news.

Because it was filled of stories about Aubrey. People
followed her growth all the time – as surely as I measured the marks moving up
the ceiling. I had to use a stepladder… twice a week. She was so enthusiastic…
so perfectly girlish… with more than a hint of tomboyishness. Exactly as when
she was young. Every time she tried to use her tiptoes to enhance her height.
Today I finally told her to keep her feet flat on the floor, that it was clear
she was absolutely gigantic. I think that made her happier.

I got on a stepladder, to measure her, in the backyard. Aubrey was dressed up in a photoshoot, a private one involving Basil and her. Her nipples stood out, even in the oversized custom volleyball shirt - she deliberately wasn't wearing a bra. They bounced slightly with every step. She let her hair flow loose... in the tight uniform, this nearly recreated the image I recalled a few weeks ago, her valley of pink hair. I had helped redye it this morning. Aubrey had been forcing me to exercise, each and every day, until it felt like I was going to pass out. But she had done the same, in preparation for these pictures. There was a perfect firmness to her breasts, which heaved with her quickened breaths. 

"You living with Aubrey is the worst concealed secret in the world..." Basil continued. "I send pictures with you all the time. If anyone cared, it would have been obvious by now." Basil was putting some effort into getting good shots. But he was frustrated at Aubrey's insistence on posing, always trying to catch her off guard. But he also seemed to be much less fazed... and even more comfortable, around Aubrey's massive drive and appeal than I was. Which was certainly frustrating.

"You KNOW what you're trying to do with these photos..." What do you think will drive obsession more. Make them hungry. If they thing they're getting something made for a magazine, or candid shots of you!?"

"I'm wearing a custom made volleyball outfit some rich guy came up with. I don't play volleyball. I don't think there are many volleyball players on top teams that happen to be this huge!? I'd be sought out by everyone. Of course it's an act!?"

"Just act like it's not!" Basil continued, frustrated. Aubrey complied. She did stretches with her firm body, and I was forced into the pictures for comparison. She took her right foot in her hand, raising it all the way up to her head in a calf stretch. I stood next to her butt as she did this, trying to look away. But Basil directed me to look around. I felt like that butt... jiggling a little with her every movement firm enough to the touch... I could have slept on it. Lived on it. But it could have killed me, just by her sitting on me. And if she let go of her leg, and she swung it down at me, it would kill me. I was like a delicate doll next to her. 

Next Aubrey picked me up in one hand. And held me above her head. It took everything in me to not cry out in fear, curling up into a ball. I was on the second floor... I could see in the window. But Basil took another picture, as I whimpered. 

"I'm not gonna drop you, moron..." Aubrey said from below, in an understanding tone. But she continued to hold me up, lowering and raising me. She grunted, at least showing a little visible strain, but... she was doing reps with my body! I could feel a sort of woosh... wind, from going up and down, over and over. And I begun to grow dizzy, quickly. Aubrey's breasts would be next to me one moment, and then I would fly, straight above her head. She grunted a little with each rep... but it still felt like the ultimate humiliating experience. Her hand never felt unsteady either... I wasn't in any danger, except for feeling like nothing. 

"Just a few more today, Basil... as usual Sunny. You have the job of measuring me." I had to use a stepladder to make the
journey, just from her bare feet to her head. This had become a ritual several
times a week. And every time... inevitably, she was taller. Bigger.

Today she measured at 9 foot 4. Aubrey clapped her hands in
glee, the sound echoing throughout the neighborhood. A couple of people were watching Aubrey... over fences, in her backyard. But she ignored them.

She jumped on a scale with the same enthusiasm. Aubrey had
to get a new one after the last one outright collapsed underneath her. On this
one too… the figure was just as absurd. Seven hundred thirty-eight pounds.

“Huh. I think I weigh more than a couch now…” Aubrey
commented, whispering into my ear. And Basil walked up to me, handing another photo, solemnly stepping in the grass, handing it off in one quick motion, and then solemnly before stepping back.

Aubrey appeared in a picture of her new friend group at the
local park. All of them only came up to her butt… and her magnified frame took
up most of the picture, the rest huddling around her. It certainly looked like
a mismatched group.

"Sunny... you'll realize everything soon enough. But Aubrey kicked out her mother pretty easy... these pictures... hold a lot of power. It affects things when people see these pictures of Aubrey... when they obsess over her. I... uh... think it will be good though! You'll see why! It'll help us so, so much!" Basil smiled. It wasn't the friendly smile I wanted. It was something else. I knew there was something weird about this whole thing with Aubrey. But I didn't want to care. I wanted things to be normal. Just for once. 

Shamelessly, one day, I found myself masturbating to this
photo. And to several others… discarded pictures. Left behind by Basil. I held
a pair of her panties soaked. Discarded. Bunched up. She left so much girl-cum…
on everything. I knew that it wasn’t normal. I had been trying to read a lot.
To prepare to please her. Surely, an impossible task. Even before ANY of this…
before she had grown at all, Aubrey had been hopelessly out of my league. Surely
she realized that. Her wanting me here… it didn’t even seem rational. Not in
the least.

And I huffed her panties like an addict would huff a magic
marker, almost feeling high from the smell. And I couldn’t stop. I think I came
twice… just within an hour, by covering my entire face with these panties…
breathing through them, while I wrapped another pair around my dick. I wasted a
lot of time this way.

And as she grew, I had to
undertake increasing efforts to look after her.

Room after another, I attempted to
clean the layer of clothes that had undertaken the home. It became harder as she
added outfit after outfit to the collection, the product of her numerous
admirers. Like clockwork, old ones were thrown out for the new. Aubrey even
ordered him to dispose of a dress that had actual gemstones embedded in it,
along with fine silk embroidery… the outfit would easily have been worth
thousands of dollars.

But… room by room… I got through
the entirety of the house. And one day, Aubrey came home… to realize that it
was clean.

“Maybe I can invite some other
people here now… some of the old layers of clothes didn’t even belong to me. My
mother left this place a wreck all the time… I was the one who cleaned.” She
stooped throughout the house… now taller than the ceiling. And… everywhere… she
looked around. “But I’m still outgrowing the damn place…”

I had spent most of the day today
trying to cook as well. Aubrey had complained about having to order everything.
So I prepared a large cake, a massive bowl of various fruit, and around a dozen
sandwiches. It had taken most of the day.

With a quick, brusque movement,
Aubrey moved to sit on the small, wooden dining room chair. A single butt cheek
was as wide as the chair. And they both overflowed it easily before she sat
down for a moment. The top of the chair’s backrest only reached out to the
small of her lower back, and her legs splayed out awkwardly under the table.
Briefly, a snapping sound could be heard before the chair easily gave way, in a
loud bang of splintering wood. I stepped back for a moment, shocked. For a
moment, Aubrey looked shocked herself, but then she begun to laugh.

“Mom would be so mad at me!!! I
even tried to be gentle with that chair, but it couldn’t take it!!! I thought I
stayed skinny, but I guess my fat butt is a bit too much for normal
furniture!!” Aubrey grinned widely, as she dug into the small feast that I had
laid out. She no longer spoke, as she ate with a fury. I thought that I had
prepared far more than enough, but I watched in complete shock as she simply
completely inhaled it. A sandwich would disappear in half a bite. And each bite
would be chewed for mere seconds. Barely taking time to breathe, Aubrey ate the
meal before her like it was her last. The sandwiches disappeared in mere
minutes. The cake was demolished soon thereafter. Crumbs rained onto the floor
below, as the feast Sunny prepared disappeared in front of my eyes.

Aubrey belched with satisfaction,
finally, the feast having been concluded in less than twenty minutes. A mound
of plates was all that was left. She even licked them clean… a large, greedy
tongue swirling around.

“I guess that was enough for
tonight…” She sighed, leaning back on the floor, sitting on the wreckage of her
former chair. After a while, she looked back with a blank expression, piercing
blue eyes examining me.

A mischievous smile begun to form
upon the pink-haired girl’s face, as she stared me down. It felt like she was observing
my every weakness. My every imperfection. My every hint of nervousness. Slowly,
I swallowed.

“Wanna fuck?” She said this
casually, brushing her bangs back behind her hair, sitting on the splintered
remains of her chair. Immediately, my erection sprang to attention, and Aubrey laughed.  

“You do know I used to have a
crush on you. But that’s not why you’re here. That’s not why I’ve hinted at
losing you…”

“W… why.” But Aubrey held up a
finger, a blank expression on her face, telling me silently to be quiet. She
scooted over towards me. It took hardly any effort on her part, but, with a
single movement, she covered most of the gap between them, so that I was
between her legs.

Her narrow shoulders hunched over,
looking down at me. Her lithe figure grew, creeping closer and closer, until I
was surrounded by her. It grew darker, as she blocked out the light. And,
suddenly, she was upon me.

“You don’t have anybody else. My
body is big, Sunny. It’s only going to get far… far… far… bigger. Until I can’t
fit in this house. And everyone keeps warning me… again and again… that if I
don’t act VERY careful with people… I’ll hurt them. So today… we’re gonna do a
bit of the opposite. I’m gonna be careful with you… but you’re also gonna be
careful with me… learn to satisfy my every whim… move with my movements. So
that I don’t need to treat you like a piece of brittle fucking glass. It’s do
or die day Sunny.”

“I don’t know if… that’s a good
idea…” the way her body moved… it was the same as if she was smaller. Scaled to
her size. She wasn’t like a giant… this Aubrey could move so much faster than me…
and with so much force… and the most bizarre thing of the situation… was that I
could actually smell it. Her scent. Her pheromones. Her lust.  

“Are you… that… turned on all the
time? You… you can’t be attracted to me. I’m a short… weak… shut-in… I told you
what I did! All of this… from the beginning… it makes no sense!” As Aubrey kept
moving forward, I was scooted closer to the wall. This only lasted for all of a
few seconds… until I was scrunched at the end of the carpet, staring straight
into Aubrey’s stomach. I could feel her heartbeat… my hand against her leg.

“Some of both… I guess. But it’s
not just going to be you. I’ll get all my friends here in time. All of them. Give
me time. I’ll reunite us Sunny. Along with my new friends. Even though you ran
from me. But I need to learn what to do with you. And I need you to figure out
what to do. Figure this thing out… how are you going to please me… without me
accidentally snapping… your… neck. And… if something happened, I don’t think
many people would miss you. What else do you have going for you?”

“I… I…”

“You need to be focused on three
things. Listening to me. Pleasing me. And living. You DO look kinda cute. If
you can do those two things, that’s enough for me. I don’t even care so much
about you cleaning up around the house. I can get other people to do stuff like
that.”

Her shorts were recent. She JUST
bought them. But… they were already tight. Yet Aubrey tore them off like they
were nothing. Depositing them on the floor near her, tossing them carelessly to
the side.

“If I keep you here… and you can’t
head out, but I can. Do you know what that means? I OWN you. Your mom GAVE YOU
TO ME.” Her voice roared, as she grabbed me completely with both arms. “You
know that you don’t deserve anything like this… so I want you… to put… every…
single… part… of you… into making sure you do. I’ve been scared… TERRIFIED… of
hurting someone else… if I did a thing…”

Her body was shaking… a slight
amount of fear had creeped into her voice. But she felt so warm… almost as if
her body had sped up. The top of my head was splashed from above… drool…

“Containing this… FEELING… I’ve
had recently… is impossible… but I don’t want to break people… to kill people…
so you are going to SURVIVE… survive me… I’m going to push you to the brink…
and beyond it… Sunny… after hiding away for so many years… I’m giving your life
a purpose…” Aubrey’s trembling increased, along with her rationalization. But
my erect penis bought her logic. 

“I don’t even know why I waited
for so long to do this… you read the books… I wanted you to… on how to please a
woman… right???”

“Yes… but… isn’t it insane… you
are admired by so many people… wanted by everyone… how could you possibly?”

“I TOLD YOU. I am desperate Sunny…
you just need to think about what you read, on how to please a woman… and
surrender… to me… I’m someone special Sunny… very special…” the scent of Aubrey
filled the entire room now. She had shaven her pussy. The hairs from a few days
ago were gone. “You lost a year of your life in the hospital… no… you lost most
of your life outright. I’m giving you something back, and now you need to
accept it.” I didn’t even know how to begin to move. She had kept scooting her
butt forward to the point where she was pinning me between the floor and the
wall. Juices oozed from her snatch, leaking from her snatch, onto my bony legs
and the floor below. My legs, meanwhile, were smashed against each other,
forced in against the wall by the great weight of her ass.

Tentatively, I reached out,
following the techniques of the books Aubrey had left him. I reached a hand
down towards her. I begun to massage her folds with both my hands, parting the
vast opening. I had NO sexual experience… beyond what I had seen on grainy PC
images… and read in lewd books. The folds lightly parted for me, glistening
with wetness… from her own exaggerated sex drive, grown with her newfound size.
I couldn’t see himself doing anything to please her… couldn’t imagine doing
anything to please her…

“Faster…” She groaned with a lack
of satisfaction. “Don’t act like you’re trying to please someone like you, you
freak. Actually put some strength into it…” Sunny moved my fingers faster and
faster, trying to massage her folds, trembling. But Aubrey groaned with
frustration, simultaneously moving back and swinging me forward, hands gripping
the back of my head like a vice.

Suddenly, my body was eclipsed by
hers. I could barely see anything, submerged within humid darkness. The air
lacked oxygen, suffused entirely by the hot, humid mixture of pheromone-laden
discharge, sweat, and even piss from the rarely showering Aubrey. The smell was
so overpowering… I quickly grew faint.

“I like going into public like
this… making people smell me… imposing myself onto them… letting them know how
tiny they really are…” Her voice roared around me. “Staring at my skinny body…
at my abs… just envying me with every fiber of their being. I’d like to give
some of them what they want… crush me with my sex. But I can’t dooooo that.
Can’t break anyone. Can’t hurt anyone. All I’ve got is you.” But I could feel
the force of her abs right now. With some fear I realized that all of her
warnings about her sheer fucking strength were correct. My head was
suddenly jerked around with every single movement of hers. My body had no
power, no control. Desperately, I tried to move my head up to breathe, but I
couldn’t even budge an inch. Finding purchase on the floor, I tried to move
himself using my knees to provide support. Still nothing.

“Au…brey…” I gasped, having been
unable to get a full breath for over a minute. The pussy in front of oozed
power, and some sort of authority. A compulsion to please her washed over me,
suffusing my body with a strange tingling sensation.

The thick, bitter juice, tasted
sweet. So sweet. But if anything, the stream was subsiding. I desperately tried
to move, trying to please her more.

Her hips eclipsed my head… it’s
like I can’t do anything… I’m… growing… faint…

With a sticky sound, Aubrey pulled
me out of her, glaring at him. I nearly was unstuck from her juices, gradually
forming sticky tendrils of liquid connecting my face to her crotch. Her pubic
mound puffed out, glistening with her sticky liquid, opening up to the
tantalizing opening. And I had failed.

“You… actually went out cold.
Didn’t you?” Aubrey groaned at me, an irritated look on her face. I nodded
weakly.

“Well. I just need that feeling of
dominating a human being. Lucky you. Otherwise, a vibe would vibe just fine
with me… I’ll pull you out a little more often. You need to breathe, Sunny.”
For a second, I gasped, timidly, overwhelmed.

“Too much Aub juice? Come on…
don’t be such a fucking waste of space! You can handle my goddamn pussy you
pussy!!!!” I swallowed, inadvertently pulling some of her cum in with her. “You’re
gonna try… as hard as you can. To convince me that this was worth it. That I
can develop you into a worthy toy.”

I lay, with my head grazing her
pubic mound for a moment. I didn’t know how I had gotten here. How I could have
this opportunity. But I wasn’t about to squander it. I was here. Right at the
source. This wasn’t her panties… this was Aubrey’s sex itself.

I redoubled my efforts. There were
different techniques. Different motions discussed for cunningulus in all that I
had read. But I focused entirely on her clit. Trying to pulsate suck… at the
same time… I used my right hand to attempt to tease her folds. I wasn’t going
to give up. Not that easily.

And the sense of danger still
persisted… the feeling that one single… wrong… move… would break my neck.

“Keep doing that… but it’s not
gonna work unless I shove you right in…” and so Aubrey roughly shoved me in again.

As I focused on teasing her clit,
I could feel my own orgasm building, shame at facing the incredible figure
before me. The monster of her pussy was demanding more… more! I had to give
more. I continued to swallow her fluids… Aubrey raising me just enough to get
hurried breaths in. I focused on her clitoris, a primal shrine to sexuality…
standing at nearly an inch tall, I wrapped my mouth around it. Sucking,
flicking my tongue against it.

Her cum was so thick… I could feel
it coating my chest, splashing against my face. It was with great shame that my
own orgasm erupted… my penis spurting uselessly against the floor.

“Uhhhnnnnn” I could feel her
guttural moan, as the stream turned into a roar, sucking my face into a vice
grip, as she came. I couldn’t come up for air. Not with all my strength.
Aubrey’s cum now filled my mouth... I couldn’t swallow all of it. It was like I
was drowning. Fear gripping me, I felt everything begin to grow dark…

But she slapped me right out of
it.

“AGAIN, SUNNY!!!!” She roared,
angry, demanding. Her clit throbbed. Hard. In front of me. Desperately I bit at
and sucked on it. I had been just as soaked by her juices as I had been mere
weeks before by her piss. But this fluid was far more thick. Far more pungent.
Far more sticky…

“It’s like I’m ins….yu…. mmppfff”
I tried to speak, but she kept shoving me in. With my eyes shut, it felt like I
was inside her slick shaft. Buried entirely within Aubrey. Her slit covered my
entire face… and my mouth couldn’t probe her hungry folds fast enough. Again,
my OWN orgasm built… from servicing Aubrey!!!! I spasmed, as I came again!?!
SHE WASN’T EVEN TOUCHING MY PENIS… but I spurted on the floor, shuddering and
groaning. Her hands, hips, and butt all grinded against me, shoving around
harder, not using my own orgasm as an excuse for slacking. But I could feel it
building, within her body, larger than the last one. As she slowly begun to
convulse, I could feel fear within every probe of her body. Her hips squeezed
together again. And again. And again. Knocking everything out of me…
Desperately, I held on for my life as a torrent of cum shot out. Onto my head,
my stomach, directly into my mouth. I held on to her clitoris, the bulb in my
mouth like a dog, desperately trying to stimulate her, even through her orgasm. 

And she let me go, sputtering and
coughing, laying on a puddle of arousal… but Aubrey’s eyes were open. Crazy.
Desperate. Horny.

“The night’s FAR from over… we’re
gonna have a sleepover… all night… Sunny…” Her girlish voice promised sweetly.

But she came on with a ferocity I had not yet experienced. I couldn't breathe.

At some point she had flipped me around. As she bucked up and down, my dick bounced against her taut stomach, clearly enjoying the abuse, as I sputtered again against her. My eyes rolled into the back of my head in pleasure, even as it felt like the weight of the world was burying me, Aubrey's thighs slamming into me rhythmically. I reached my hands as far as I could, around her hips, to hang onto her ass for purchase. But it hardly helped. She left no gap to breathe.. none at all, as she single-mindedly fucked me. Again Occasionally, her round ass would lift off the ground, before slamming into me, again and again. It felt like I was doing no work at all, and yet she seemed turned on beyond my wildest imagination. There was NO conceivable explanation for how I, of all people, could do this to her.

And she wasn't going to stop. Not for some time. 

Gathering Energy by Bob Charlie

“Sunny…” Aubrey woke me up. I was lying in dirty clothes. Her clothes. All on the couch. I would like to pretend that it was for another reason, but it was simple. After I separated the clothes, as she wanted, I decided to have some fun with the dirty laundry.

“We’re starting to get over the hump here. You’ve actually been able to make me orgasm. I’m not entirely afraid I’ll snap your neck if we go at it. You can have me. And you’ve built a fort with my dirty clothes.”

I looked around, guiltily “Yes…” I responded, softly.

“Well, as long as you’re honest. You can take a few more.” She slipped her pants off, throwing them directly on top of me. This was soon followed by her bra. And a pair of panties. Absolutely steeped in her sweat. I relished the smell, and found myself holding it up to my nose, right in front of her.

“You are EXTREMELY weird. But, in all honestly, some are worse than you. Somehow. And I’ve been training you to be a little useful… so… don’t beat yourself up too much.” She stared at the couch for a moment, looking at me with a sly face.

“You know… I’m not gonna do anything dangerous like… push you… or anything… but I want to try using you as a cushion again. It allows me to vent about my day easier. The entrapped audience is an enraptured audience. I might add!” Aubrey raised a finger up, as if to demonstrate the wisdom of her point. “Besides, I can’t stand straight here anyway!! So I’m gonna blow your mind Sunny. You’ve been starting to get together on the whole pleasing me thing… we’ll have to work on it some later, though.”

“I’ve been better!” I said, hopefully. Aubrey had been my entire world the past few weeks. I lived for compliments like this!

“Yes. You have. So we’re gonna form a sweat-tunnel of love. I’m gonna bury you… and no complaining!” She bent over, letting me see her full moon. As skinny as her figure was, her butt flared out. It promised absolutely crushing me in from the moment it loomed above me. And, teasingly, she arranged her clothes into an even greater pile on my end of the couch. They were only displaced by her as she moved in, beginning to sink into me. But then she just stopped… and begun to laugh, turning around. Aubrey stared down at me. A slightly worried expression was on her face. Mixed with a large dose of skepticism.

“You know… I mean… there’s not going to be an investigation into your… uh… kidnapping, right. A lot of people already know. You know I’ve told people. They know you live here. So… uh… I’m taking you out today.”

“I mean… I like it here.” I said, slowly. I didn’t know what she wanted. But her skepticism deepend. With almost a bit of disgust added in. She dropped to her knees, and nearly picked me up. Her two hands encircled my face. I could feel her breath as she looked at me, almost scientifically.

“You’ve been cleaning yourself some, because I made you do it Sunny. If we’re not going to keep secrets here anymore… than this pheromone syndrome… isn’t really… real. Even what I said the doctor said… I just made that up. I thought you’d believe it. This is… an occult thing. Just like Kel said. I harvest energy… in order to prepare for something. Something I decided I wanted to do. And I need you for it. But… that doesn’t mean that you can’t go out in public… can’t meet people. Sunny… you have a chance to do that now.”

“It’s been four years… I mean… I don’t think that I do…”

“Just try, Sunny… ok…” Aubrey sighed. “I want you to just go out WITH me today… you can’t just spend every day stuck here in this dirty house… I don’t even think my mom got all of the mold out.” Aubrey picked me up, leaving my feet flat on the floor.

“You didn’t have too many pairs that you brought with you here… so you can wear one of mine… I suppose…” She handed me an old pair of jeans and a T-Shirt. While the T-shirt was unisex, the jeans were obviously for women. It seemed to be from before she started to grow, but, even so, it was big for me.

“We’re just gonna go to the town splash-park. It’s right in the town square…” Aubrey sighed. “I just wanted to have some fun today… that’s all.” She was wearing something much more revealing… a full on swim-suit. A bikini, strained to the limit… particularly the top. Her breasts weren’t particularly large (for her size), but they were spilling out the top, straining at their cups. She stooped slowly, to go through the front door. She was over eleven feet tall, last time I measured her. She was too tall, and too wide. She half crawled her way outside. Obediently, I followed. I hadn’t been out in a while.

She walked slowly, waiving at people girlishly. While some stared at her, the majority just backed away. There was a palpable level of fear in the air. I suppose it must have been like this every time she walked. Wearing an old pair of Aubrey’s sneakers, I tried to keep up… walking behind her. In the bright sun, everything felt so different. As I looked at Aubrey, downcast… I begun to realize just how… unnatural this all was. Completely.

She was always the shortest in the group. The smallest. And it was about all of us together… I suppose it wasn’t for anyone else. Basil’s family situation… the way he talked, it seemed horrible. But even he was meeting with other people!

“You know I’ll be a drag Aubrey…” I sighed, plodding alongside her. “You can see them. You’ll have more fun… I can turn back.”

“NO. I command you Sunny… stay out in the sun for once…” Aubrey’s hand reached down, way down, easily encircling mine. She practically exuded confidence. But I could sense that there was something amiss with her.

And soon we made it down to the water park. Numerous people were standing around, all in a collection. A couple of members of her friends were there as well. Kim and Vance. Along with Kel… and Basil. Hero. The three of them were all in a group together. It didn’t look like much. Just a few fountains. And some benches.

They turned towards us the moment we got even within a hundred feet. Aubrey exerted quite a presence. There were dozens of people there, all standing around in the jets of water. But people quit doing what they were doing the moment we walked up. At this point, Aubrey was half-carrying me to the finish line. While they were taller, this likely just gave them a better view – her hips at risen above me, but most people must have been staring into her hips and crotch, barely, pathetically covered by the bikini.

“Hey…” Aubrey said, awkwardly breaking the silence with everyone gathered together. She directed this mostly towards the three talking together. Basil sighed at that very moment.

“So… you’re claiming that this is actually something unnatural…” Hero was rubbing his temples. “And that this is some ritual Aubrey came up with… both of you are saying that.” He looked somewhat worn out, staring back at her. From his body language, it actually seemed that he believed them.

“Aubrey…” Hero sighed, awkwardly turning towards us. He was dressed in a pair of swim trunks. He had a decent enough figure shirtless. He tried to smile, as he looked towards us. “Have you told Sunny WHY you’re giving him so much attention. I think he should be at least owed that much.” He had to look straight up as he approached Aubrey. Her breasts were only on the small side of C-cups, but, as much as she constantly ate, her figure remained skinny. They jutted out just enough that it was difficult to look past them. But Hero did his best. Basil slunk towards the back, looking embarrassed. Meanwhile, Kel looked confident – simply confident that he was right.

“I KNEW it. I absolutely knew it. You think you’re helping us. Don’t you Aubrey. Invoking an ancient ritual like that. Hero told me that you can’t trust anything from an online messageboard… I KNEW he was wrong.” Kel pumped his fist up in the air, gleeful that he was right. “So let me guess now Aubrey. You’re going to do something lewd and public with Sunny to get more people fixated on you. And to make sure HE’S probably fixated on you. Right? I mean. It fits the pattern.” Aubrey looked like she could kick Kel, red-faced and swearing under her breath. Was this really the only reason I was here. For some strange ritual?

“Aubrey… did you just bring me here…”

“I had a crush on you Sunny. But it was kind of dulled out after four years…” Aubrey rubbed her temples, looking around at everyone else. “I’m not kidding when I say you’re cute. But no… if the tallest girl on earth starts paying attention to a boy who’s been a shut-in for four years… you might think that it’s a little suspect.

“You’re being pathetic. Absolutely pathetic…” Hero said, nearly spitting it out. He stared down both of us… even Aubrey, causing her to step back, red-faced. “What you’re doing… is something that will not work out the way you wanted. And if you wanted things to go back as they were… you think this festival of lust is going to create a thing. Maybe the whole thing will work. Maybe you’ll revive her. But it won’t be her. You’ll be desecrating a corpse.” My blood froze hearing this. Maybe I was in denial. The routine of doing tasks for Aubrey… along with the haze of lust. I didn’t think about the future. Not one bit.

I saw Aubrey looking off to the side for a bit. She had a defined, angular chin. But her features were overall pretty soft. She breathed out, sighing, through her delicate nose. Far above me.

 

“You know what… Sunny’s been inside for years, because he couldn’t tell the truth about a thing. I do think I’m better than that. Mari struck out of your league when she was a normal-sized. You’re a new, unique fetish, and the best you can do is the boy who’s been a shut-in for years.”

“Well. You know. I think Kel might have hung out with Sunny some. But you weren’t going to talk to him Hero. Don’t pretend otherwise. You’ve focused everything on work out there. On getting into medical school. You weren’t going to take time to care for Sunny. I’m going to be the one to put his life back together. Even if you think she won’t be the same… you don’t know that. So I’m going to gather more obsession. More lust. Right now. These pictures aren’t enough.”

“I just don’t think it’ll work. I mean, I’m the one who even told you about it! I like reading the dumb stuff on Internet messageboards… but that doesn’t mean you have to try it. I can’t believe you’re trusting the Internet Aubrey!” Kel said this with something like a smile and a frown. The gigantic girl stomped the ground, huffing, as she threw a temper tantrum.

“I just thought you wanted to be big and famous…” Mikhail, known as the Maverick, said, doing his best impression of thinking. He was wearing a pair of polka-dot swimshorts. “But, you know. I was here to try to hit on normal sized women. To find a normal sized wife worthy of my glory. There are plenty of people who don’t want to watch a gigantic orgy here. Just act normal, Aubrey.” He was surrounded by a couple of girls. It felt somewhat hypocritical for him to give this speech, as he was likely paying them.

“I didn’t even come here to do that… I have plenty of time… I just wanted to hang out… be normal for today…”

But Hero gave a full speech, looking up at Aubrey. “But you’re still trying to grow more, aren’t you? It’s not like you’re doing anything normal… I mean… Basil’s had it tough with his family. He’s the one who really hid everything… but I’m getting along with him! I’m talking to him! You just haven’t gotten over it, ok Aubrey! You got a lot of new friends… NOTHING is stopping you from moving on…” “This isn’t going to end great… you’re not going to bring her back. You don’t know what could happen from this. You could hurt someone. You could die.”

“But Basil… you’ve been taking photos for me… I thought… you were fine with this…” But Basil looked away, guiltily. “So… I guess you needed the money. But once you got it all. It was good. If this wasn’t out there. I wouldn’t take advantage of it. But it’s real. You can see it. I am taller… bigger… than EVERYONE out there before… and Basil… you don’t get to act like you’re not going to take advantage of my body. You have to be involved too.” The jets of water covered everyone else, but they only reached Aubrey’s thigh. She stood at some eleven feet tall, the ground shook with each step; even being covered in concrete. It was hot out, and Aubrey sweat a little. But her pheromones permeated the air, even outdoors – it was like she could turn them on at will.  

“Sunny… Basil… your lives are still fucked, anyway. I’ll make you two join in… and everyone else can watch… or they can leave… I’m the only one who’s trying to do anything here…”

“No. You’re the reason things are still messed up!” Kel cried out. But Aubrey ignored her. Soon, she was staring at me. Focusing every bit of her mind on me. She was over ten times my size… could crush me as easily as a bug. She raised her foot up in the air. In a moment, her heavy sole was pressed against me. She had walked here – all the way downtown, completely barefoot. A single foot appeared close to a foot and a half long.

“Lick it.” She commanded. Her foot was covered in dirt and grime – easily large, menacing so that she could easily crush me. Her soles were soft, but slightly calloused by the time that she had walked barefoot. She begun to press it against me again. “I said, lick it.” Aubrey was more insistent this time around. I had no problem with licking her foot… but Kel was watching. Hero was watching. People who had been some of my closest friends… all my life. Were watching.

“I SAID. LICK IT.” The entire public was watching. Dozens of people. Tentatively I grabbed her foot with my hands, barely able to wrap around each side. But Aubrey pressed her foot in harder, making me hard to steady myself. Tentatively, I begun to lick her foot. I didn’t have another choice. I had to stay with Aubrey. And if she was right… I really didn’t have another choice. Aubrey didn’t say anything. I didn’t look at anyone else around me. It was the same as it always was – I could hear the surprised gasps. And I could hear the water jets going. But all I could see and feel was Aubrey’s sole. If she lost her balance, even for a moment, I would likely be severely injured. But I trusted her. I licked between her toes. I didn’t curl my tongue – in fact, I couldn’t even fill the gap between her big and second toe with my tongue alone. The taste of dirt and grime filled my mouth – but the waft of her skin against me begun to turn me on. I enjoyed being able to serve Aubrey.

“I belong under you…” I said quietly. “Even if this should be impossible… I really enjoy it…” above me, Aubrey cooed. Other people were staring at me. Making fun of me. My friends were concerned about me. But I didn’t care.

“Don’t you want more, Sunny… when you… when I overwhelm you… people will have no choice. But to want to join in… lust for me… you will lust for me, Sunny…” she took my foot off. By now, Hero looked askance at Kel, who was blatantly lusting for Aubrey as well. He was blushing and swallowing. Looking over at her. Aubrey only wagged a finger.

“Basil. You have your camera with you, right?” The blonde boy weakly nodded. “As usual then… you can just watch. That’s all you’ll do. You can take some good pictures of this… Kel… you can join in… see…” her bra came off at that moment, popping off to reveal bare, perky breasts.

“Hey… those pictures will be illegal!!!” Hero cried out. But a lot of people weren’t paying attention at this point.

“I’m gonna sit down Sunny… right on your face. It’ll hurt a little. Maybe a lot. This concrete is pretty hard. But it won’t kill you…” lowering her foot, she pointed down at the ground, outright snickering at me. She waved her other hand at the crowd, trying to rile them up. To get them to cheer. I begun to get down… but Aubrey stopped me.

“Take your clothes off. I want them off Sunny. All of them.” Aubrey spat, directly on me. Hitting me square in the face. The globule of warm spit nearly covered my face… I stumbled back. But she spat again. Soon my face was covered in her spit. I turned beet red as everyone stared at me… small and pathetic. I could feel my hands shaking, as I took off my clothes… I was red too… but many people weren’t focused on me… they were focused on Aubrey… as she tweaked and manipulated her right nipple, quickly making it turn hard, nearly as thick as a cork. She bounced on her feet up and down, happily, as she cheered on the crowd.

“Uh… Aubrey…” But I ignored Hero, trying to caution us. I took them off, stripping off her T-shirt. Her jeans soon followed. And the crowd saw me, wearing Aubrey’s old panties. My entire being shook with shame… but I took them off as well. It was all loose… and easy to take off. But, briefly, her panties stopped against my erect penis. But soon it was all off. I was standing out in public… naked completely.

Kim, Aubrey’s friend… was staring between Aubrey and I with a disgusted expression. She was wearing a simple, one-piece swimsuit. But she too, was staring at Aubrey with a clear blush. She was clearly turned on as much as she was werided out.

“This is kind of cool… but also kind of gross Aubrey. You don’t have to do this in public… if you’re trying to build up lust, you try to keep a little something hidden… you don’t have to bare it all out there.

“Baring it all out there is fine when you’re big. Clothes make everything appear larger… the swell of hips… the size of your chest… but I am big. I don’t need to accentuate anything to drive people crazy. Besides, I’m out of EVERYONE’s league Kim. I don’t have to worry about leagues. So I can tease little Sunny.”

She inspected me, along with the ground, looking for a suitable spot. Finally, Aubrey pointed straight at one of the water jets, going faster than most of them.

“Get your head on one of the stupid water jets Sunny. I’ll sit on you there.”

“Wow… people aren’t leaving… are they…” Basil muttered nervously… “Aubrey. Photos don’t go away. They can be copied… they’ll be around forever…”

“Keep going…” Aubrey commanded. She pointed again at the water jet, commanding me to sit down. It felt a little rough… as I pressed my head against it. The water shot roughly against me… it was hard to press my head against the ground, battling the water pressure.

But that wouldn’t matter. The bottom of Aubrey’s bikini snapped off with a casual pinch of her fingers, flying in the wind. With the strip of purple fabric long gone… Aubrey stared at me with a flat expression for a moment. She was completely bare, standing above me, she looked even larger. Standing like a mountain, it would have been impossible for me to suck on those breasts, unless I climbed her like a tree, as tempting as they looked. It almost looked like she was pouting a little… but her face turned into a gloating grin, as she turned around and crouched down, her ass blocking the sun. The most spectacular moon rose above me, her skinny waist flaring out into a fairly well-developed butt. It wasn’t a dump-truck, by any means, but at her size, it might as well have been. Within her cheeks, I could see her asshole. My destination. She was going to sit it, right on me.

“Kel. Tell me that I’m nothing but a little stubborn brat now…” Aubrey sat down in that very moment, before lowering herself.

Soon I was eclipsed by her. In totality. Her butt alone begun to form a wall around me. A prison of sweat and water, mixed with the saliva she spat on me just a moment ago. The jet of water was no longer a problem – the cold water begun to make the back of my head numb, as her butt slammed me into the ground. Whereas it felt like all the weight of the world was pressing on top of me. From even the single moment she sat on me, a dull pain crept into my head. But I begun to try to lick, doing what I could to stimulate her.

It felt unbearably pleasant. Enhanced by her sheer nakedness. She was toying with me, as she sat down slowly. I tried to reach his arms all the way around her thighs, squeezed as I was under her butt and thighs. A dexterous foot reached around and even toyed a little with my penis. Stroking and stroking It was simply impossible to achieve any hold on the firm thighs – Aubrey was entirely in control.  She clenched her butt muscles a little, squeezing my head like a vice against me, pressing me to stimulate her ass further. Uselessly, I gripped the sides of her firm thighs. But I wasn’t holding her in any sense of the word – her thighs were over a foot tall, and I could feel their every movement as they squeezed. Aubrey was wearing some sort of perfume, but it was useless – drowned out by her natural scent. Already, my rod rebelled against me, even as my body was crushed under Aubrey.

“God Sunny… it’s been less than a minute…” Aubrey farted… I couldn’t even hear anyone else. They were all too quiet compared to Aubrey. But Aubrey retorted. “Yeah, I FARTED. So what. A lot of people like it. It emphasizes my size. You know. If you think it’s unpleasant, then don’t say anything. You don’t want to get farted on by a 1200 pound girl, do you!?” She farted again, the loud, wet fart lasting for several seconds, emphasizing her point. The hot air flew against my face, overwhelming me with Aubrey’s scale.

“Kel… you know of all people… surely you have a fart fetish. Actually, with your love for giant robots… giant women aren’t that different, right? Like, this HAS TO BE TURNING YOU ON!?” Her voice boomed all around us… For a moment, I coughed… but this just led to her farting again, Aubrey laughing raucously, her firm flesh keeping me sealed within her. It was like I was buried in Aubrey’s butt. You’re not allowed to have anyone else Sunny… I can do what I want with other people. But that’s because you’re not my lover… you’re my pet!” She giggled, showing off for everyone. “See Hero. Sunny’s happier than he’s been for years. You didn’t do anything for him. I love squishing you…” She bounced on me, battering me, farting on me, directly over my mouth. I couldn’t even concentrate on licking her much… oxygen had been sucked out of the air, replaced with Aubrey’s expulsions.

And her foot continued to rub up and down my dick. It didn’t take much… Her big toe curled against my dick, while her sole rubbed at the base, curling around my entire shaft. She squeezed down as she effortlessly made me cum.

“That took one minute…” Aubrey sighed. I can call you quickshot, Sunny. But that doesn’t mean that you get out from under my ass. She adjusted herself on me.

 She bounced around on my face, bruising and torturing me, even as she continued to subject me to her every whim. I remained trapped her her asscheeks, unable to see anything around me. Anything at all. Her pheromones drove me farther than before. My mind… was going… I licked through the pain, driven into a semi-feral state. I tried with everything I could to please her, my tongue and mouth attacking the wrinkly flesh of her asshole. My butt touched every single part of my face… the gap between her cheeks kept me from being pulverized. She increased the pace and intensity of her motions, moaning louder and louder in approval, her body vibrating in pleasure as the mountain of ass convulsed with her own orgasm. As her body tensed up in pleasure, her ass completely and utterly downed me, practically crushing me into the ground. I could feel fluid spreading all over my stomach, as she sprayed again and again, caught in the thrill of orgasm. The smell of her cum rose into a blissful eclipse, and I felt myself crying out as I shot again and again… my dick shaking from the overwhelming sensations, all around me. Light blinded me as Aubrey rose, gazing down at me, rising up. I couldn’t move a muscle… I felt so weak…

People were staring at us from all directions now. Aubrey had managed to bruise me again… I could hardly even more… there was a large, distinctive puddle of cum flowing all over my stomach. Aubrey sighed in orgasm… curling her toes like a cat after she clambered off of me. One of her oversized feet curled against, on top, and around my head. Sitting to the side, I could just see her through the gap in her toes. Aubrey was sopping her wet mussy, massaging herself with a sense of pleasure that almost seemed… relieved.

“I want you all to join in… drop your clothes… give your all… give everything… to me… I want pain and pleasure to be one and the same Sunny. Torturing you… teasing you… to the brink of death. That’s what I want to do with you. We’ve only been here a couple of hours, Sunny! We have all day!!”

“Uhhhhh…” I moaned in pain. This spurred Aubrey to keep laughing, as she searched for my dick. It didn’t take long, however. Her hand deftly reached around, fingers easily encircling my shaft for a moment. Quickly, she rasised me up, picking me up fully effortlessly.

“I can drain you. Just like that, Sunny. It doesn’t take much at all. So I’ll need to give you a little energy. Swallow. She mashed my head against her chest, and, desperately, I begun to suck. The warm flesh of her boob pressed against all of my face, overflowing me in her soft, firm bosom. Even the slightest suck caused milk to spurt out. I swallowed… trying to keep up with her stream… while one hand cradled on my back, the other wrapped around my dick, as she held me in a nursing handjob, suspended several feet in the air. I could feel a rush of energy and arousal, both pouring in from her milk… it was almost too much, as my pleasure crested to a bizarre height.

Hyperreality set in.

I could see everyone all around me. Kel was staring, walking closer and closer. Basil was snapping pictures… Mikhail had been allowed to walk to Aubrey’s side, feeling her body with wonder.

But all was focused on attacking her boob, seeking more and more milk. I squeezed the cork sized tit with my mouth, letting her entire springy areola fill my mouth. A single finger slipped into my ass, probing at me expertly… Aubrey’s one finger filling me up. Her ministrations on my dick grew faster... as she used three fingers to stroke me up and down, one probing at my foreskin. And, from above, I could see her face staring down at me. Even if her smile was mocking, it was in kind of big-sisterly, teasing way.

“I’m amazed at you… Sunny… joining in with me like this. We don’t have shame here, right!” Aubrey laughed, a crystal clear, girlish laugh… as I came again, her hand rubbing up and down my shaft as it sprayed up into the air. And I remained hard… and more alert than ever. Pictures were being taken from all directions. It wasn’t just Basil.

“Let me just adjust myself… pop this little thing in here. We gotta have the chance. Before I get too big.”

And Aubrey laid me back onto the ground. adjusted her butt above me, and leaned down… way down… until I was entirely between her legs... and, in public, her asshole effortlessly swallowed my dick. Squeezing, she wrapped her flesh tightly around me. She leaned back, sealing me against and between the concrete and her sweaty, athletic back. I was buried in darkness… buried in Aubrey. Noone around could see me. It was just her. Dominating my everything. Even in the relative darkness, I came instantly… spurting everything I had into her.

“I don’t know what it is about you…” Aubrey continued, smugly. I could see the toothy grin on her face in my mind’s eye. “Maybe it’s just how much I know you. Or how replaceable you ultimately are. That’s not to say there’s NOONE who would not be missed. But I’m not going to give my body to some homeless crackhead. Or some grandpa nodding away in a nursing home. You ARE cute Sunny, embrace it! And thank me for everything I’ve given you!”

“Thank you, Aubrey…” I spoke timidly, against her back. She stretched back further, squishing me more in an act of contentment.   

“You know, Sunny…”

“I decided to show off a little today. For our old gang. I don’t know all of them as well. I think they have their own lives… unlike you.” She directed her words towards everyone watching us. I could tell… but that didn’t mean that I could see anything. See any of their reactions.  

“But I really do like to show off for them. I got to know them well. After you, Kel… Hero… quit talking to me. Maybe it’s something about me, but it’s the same as before. They’re mostly guys, I mean. I always hung around guys. Maybe it was because I liked getting physical when I was young. Maybe it’s because Mari seemed like such an example of peak femininity that I didn’t need anyone else. But either way… Kim’s the only girl there.”

“They were waiting for me, over at the park today earlier. It was impossible to go to the secret hiding spot. I was surrounded by admirers… even during the past four years, I made a lot of new friends, Sunny. But recently I’ve become… quite popular.”

“Even just walking out into the park, I saw a camera flash. There was always some chance that it could have been turned into jack-off material. My clothes are tight. They always are. It’s gotten to the point that I sneak around to meet them at night sometimes… I know fully well that people are going to be watching me if I visit during normal hours. Which is why today… I decided to give up on all that.”

“Why are you doing all that with Sunny though…” Kim’s voice sounded closer. She must have been approaching Aubrey. Of course, I couldn’t see a thing. “You know… seeing you in that tight swimsuit… and taking it off. I bet I can get bragging rights from doing something with the world’s only giantess… sure. I’ll participate. I don’t care if it’s some crazy ritual. You’re real.”

“Of course. That’s why I wore that bikini!” Aubrey laughed. “Because people want to see my booty. Give the people what they want, after all! Kim, I mean, you saw me exercising yesterday in those booty shorts, right. You know I do my exercises around you normally, Sunny. At home. But the foundation on my mom’s place has been starting to crack recently.”

“And Sunny… you… there’s a cute part of you. A part of you I want to keep. But you have the character… of a sponge. Of course what you provide me is the only value you have. People will fool you… tell you it’s about MONEY… and so the truth will be called inhumane. But people get value from what other people think of them… and I do think of you as a good listener… but if I’m gonna keep you, I’m going to take you in public. You can’t have any sense of shame.” Her elbows, sprawled out to her sides, were the only thing keeping Aubrey from pasting me, buried on the concrete beneath her.

“And besides… Kim. All of you knew about Sunny before today. What I’ve been doing with him. Well before today.”

With all my strength, I tried to buck against her. But Aubrey’s ass was heavier than a dozen bowling balls, and her back was no different. Aubrey accommodated me a little, moving up and down herself – it hurt my crotch every time her flesh slapped and jiggled against me, but the friction of her flesh turned me on beyond belief. The sun was shining above – even with the jets of water, Aubrey was becoming increasingly sweaty. Her huge-power packed ass kept pressing me down into the concrete, and the smell of her sex filled the air. I couldn’t even move her a centimeter. But she responded in kind to my movements, aiding my ministrations along as she bounced up and down, firm, heavy flesh slapping against me.  I could feel her ass muscles clench, massaging my dick. Stretching out my orgasm. She was so effortlessly strong, her athletic body clenching… and unclenching… over and over, massaging my dick with overwhelming pressure. Her firm, soft pressure surrounded me. Even while my body remained in pain, it begun to fade. Even as I finished spurting, I remained hard, my spasming and everything. Meanwhile, her butt was practically bullying me – overflowing my head, forcing me deep into the concrete.

“I think that it’s cute. And awfully generous. Sunny’s not BAD looking… but he’s so short!” Kim told me, matter-of-factly. It was hot today, over eighty degrees. And Aubrey had already developed a strong sweat – having sat out in the sun for a while. It felt easily close to a hundred under her – the water jets were tantalizingly close, but now, I couldn’t reach them. I was reduced to licking sweat off of Aubrey’s back. I could sense all the eyes staring at me, even if I could only see Aubrye. I wasn’t even sure that Kim wasn’t feeling me up with her eyes.

“I mean, he was in for four years, alone, wasn’t he? He wouldn’t go out for anything!” Kim continued. “So now you have him to clean up after you, to help cook for you, and just to serve as a little pet… to… pet. It’s giving him a purpose, really! I don’t think it’s right for his other old friends to act like this is wrong – I mean, they haven’t seen Sunny in years either!”

“I guess…” Aubrey affirmed. “I’ve been training him a lot…” she said, confidently. “I’ll have to show you just how obedient he’s become. I have him COMPLETELY under my thumb… you have no idea. He’s grown so much stronger, just from all the ‘training’ I’ve put him through.” Aubrey farted again, signaling her outright lack of respect. In a sense, the stench was unbearable – a part of Aubrey reminded me of the girl I always knew… she had changed to become simply crude and dirty. But this turned me on beyond belief.  

“Still… what would you want with him. You told me that he used to be your friend. That you did everything together. But I barely even know what he looks like…”

“Whatever.” Aubrey rocked my world, turning to performing crunches with me under her. This let the sunlight in, but also resulted in her contracting her ass muscles, pressing with her butt. “I’m trying to help him out too. He didn’t have any purpose at all. And he’s been getting slightly better at cooking.” I had worked out a sweat at this point, just buried under Aubrey. And I was starting to feel a little bit hungry – I wanted more of her milk. But I wasn’t going to be allowed to leave any time soon.

“Sunny… is that true…” Aubrey continued. “Are you obedient… would you do ANYTHING for me… would you die for your princess…” she whispered in a girlish voice… giggling. Even the slightest movement of her body could be felt against mine. My whole body cried out in pain.

“Of course I would!” I cried out. My dick was still buried in her ass… and occasionally she would still squeeze on it, sending cascades of pleasure through me. I felt so weak. So helpless. I loved it.

“I want to be 100% comfortable around you. Like you aren’t even a person. So I can just act freely around you, right. Do whatever I want. As much as I want, Sunny?”

“Yes! Of course!” I begged. I felt like I wasn’t putting enough effort into anything. I needed to put in effort now.

I could feel her fart again, the slight movement of her skin against her body being felt in my pores. The smell of her gas, pungent and strong, mixed with the scent of her sweat and pheromones. I wrinkled my nose, but it was something I had to live with as a part of her. As a part of her overwhelming presence.

There was a general stink that clung to me, even as she farted again and again. But I couldn’t help but feel stimulated by the feeling of air rushing against his dick, time and time again. I could feel my whole body tingling, as I again approached orgasm – the milk had somehow allowed me to reach it again and again… it just felt like I could cum an inexhaustible number of times. Unable to touch my dick, I felt these sensations creeping through me now.

The sweat poured down me. Caking my entire body. At this point, I know that I had been here for close to an hour. But Aubrey had no intention of moving.

“Hey Aubs… this whole place reeks…” I heard Kim again call out in a skeptical voice. She was laughing, looking under Aubrey’s body. There was a gap of nearly eight inches between Aubrey and the ground, created by my body alone. Kim was looking into the dark, sweatiness below Aubrey, staring at me, laughing, holding her nose.

“Aubrey… what are you?” I protested. But Aubrey bounced on me in force, knocking the wind out of me.

“Sunny, like I JUST said… I’m in control here…” Aubrey reminded me. Best not to argue with someone whose butt was twice as wide as my hips. The single bounce nearly spiraled me into orgasm yet again. But I attempted to hold back, as Kim continued to stare at me.

“Can I do something with you too…” Kim begged a little, in a whiny voice. “I guess I’m a little bi… Vance and I can’t help but get horny looking at this… Sunny’s having the time of his life here.”

“Of course Kim… but, as much as we’re friends. It means that you CAN pay a little afterwards. The time I’ve been waiting for is getting close… so I’ll be growing a lot. I know I’m gonna eat a house after this… I don’t need money or anything…” Aubrey continued in a judging voice. “But I saw you leering at me the entire time we were out there… for hours. So I think I can take advantage of you.”

“But I’m like… seriously your best friend now. And I’m another girl. I mean… paying just for this…”

But Aubrey’s stomach growled and rumbled, hard and slow, cutting her off. Buried underneath her, the slow, rumbling demand of her stomach was the loudest sound Kim and I heard, going on for nearly twenty seconds.

“You’re not paying for me… you’re donating to me! I’M HUNGRY. I’M ALWAYS HUNGRY.” Aubrey boomed sternly. “It’s not that I want to take your money… I just need it. And I can’t send out streams until I turn 18… that’s all. Even Basil’s photos have to be kept secret. I chased my fucking mom out. I don’t get that sweet, sweet welfare anymore. Not that it was anything in the first place… I’m having to make money for everything else too… there are cracks in the floor… of my house… I’ll have to find a new place to live, everyone. Just get me some food… you don’t have to spend a $1,000 on it.”

“Shouldn’t have to pay…” the brown-haired girl grumbled. “Sex… of course you know that.”

“What did you say,” Aubrey bounced up and down as she teased her friend. I could feel it bubbling up.

“Sexxx….” Kim grumbled yet again. I couldn’t see anything except Aubrey’s back.

“Speak up, Kimberly.” Aubrey muttered again. I could barely hear some sort of fuming on the other side of Aubrey’s body.

“SEX. I’ll spend everything I can on food afterwards… I have a couple hundred dollars with me…” Kim grumbled, reluctantly, as she got out from under the dark cavern, approaching Aubrey’s crotch.

“Yeah. Yeah. At least you’re not yet Sunny. He’s my pet now. Like you’ll be. In time. You won’t be able to make one-time payments of $200 for long. And my price is only going to go up with me. You got a heavy discount as it is.”

“Sunny, describe my butt to Kim, and everyone else here.”

“It’s nice… soft… firm…” I mumbled. I wasn’t even sure if Kim could hear me while I was buried behind Aubrey’s back.

“Sunny. Describe my butt IN DETAIL to Kim, Ok? You’re my little spokesman.”

“It… feels like a wrecking ball. But soft. And good. I have to keep struggling to even barely move my legs. Because they keep going numb.” Aubrey showed a complete lack of respect, as she farted again. Followed by squeezing my dick, using all the muscles of her butt, faster and faster. She even used her hands to squeeze her butt cheeks together, building the pressure on my dick. Immediately, I found orgasm rocking me again.

“It feelssss…. Soo… soft… and pliable… and perfect…. Giagantic….” I sputtered as I came. It felt like everything was leaving me at once. And for a moment, as the third orgasm within... I didn’t know how much time, passed, clarity begun to creep in. Along with the feeling that I was being crushed. But I had no desire to move.

“Ehh… I’m turned on. I guess. But you’re too into that creep… I can spend $200 later… did you actually make him cum by farting…” Kim sighed, an immense amount of second-hand shame in her voice. “I mean, it’s no surprise that the guy who shut himself in for four years is weird. It’s a bit of a surprise though that an international celebrity is this far into him.”

“I’m not INTO him!!! He’s my pet” Aubrey protested, smashing me further into the concrete and her sweaty glutes... I felt that I would need to be wrapped up in bandages after this. It was likely only an effect of her milk that I wasn't being crushed entirely under her. The human body could only take so much punishment. 

“Then get up. There’s no good reason for you to fuck him this often.” Kim replied. My whole body was struggling with numbness and a sort of dull pain. But Aubrey leaned back. Almost instinctively, I found myself kissing her sweaty back. I loved her. I loved her crushing me.

“Hmm… maybe I’m a little into him. Torturing him, at least. I was pretty close to him when I was young. You know you don’t need to pay Kim. That was just a joke. But I’m not getting up.” Aubrey pouted, leaning back comfortably. The angle of the sun through the window was changing just enough that it was beginning to become dark behind her flesh. Her back was somewhat bony.

“You can lick me down here if you want.” Aubrey relaxed a little. I could feel her butt shift slightly. I think she was spreading their legs. Aubrey begun to moan, a ringing sound that appeared to come from all around me. She begun moaning so quickly; a sense of inferiority drove me to the core – I wasn’t trying hard enough. Not trying hard enough to please her – the same as I always was. Every part of me had to work on that. I could hear her licking – heavily muffled by Aubrey’s thick body. But she had her friend worshipping her – I begun to realize, this must be something increasingly frequent for Aubrey. The hyperactive, energetic girl I knew, becoming something truly great. Her greedy snatch easily accepted Kim’s energetic service – but if Aubrey had truly wanted to move without restraint, she could have pulverized her.

“Sunny… Kim…”

“Kim, I guess you saw me down at the park yesterday. Reporters and all that don’t really speak to me much. You can’t run the same story every day. But I saw someone putting me on camera. I’m more important than most of the stupid garbage that airs on the news anyway.”

“After doing sit-ups and push ups, I turned to jumping jacks. Some people who were close to me had to maintain their balance. I suppose I shook the Earth a little when I did it. But I was just trying to get to 200. Nowhere did I think that it mattered that much to be fit – I’m already stronger than everyone else. But, of course, I just wanted people to watch me. And to bring me free food.“

“I got an entire carton of apples – Kim, you saw that I downed it in minutes. Cutely. And the same with an assortment of peeled oranges. OH! Oooohhh” As Kim’s pace intensified, Aubrey quit talking, overcome with arousal. I could hear someone else suckling on one of her breasts. From the sound of it, I think Aubrey had been able to get Kel to join in. I couldn’t see any of them. I’m not sure I contributed much, but the smell of Aubrey’s sex grew stronger than ever before, as the three people drove her towards a quick, heavy orgasm. Her licking sounded desperate, her voice becoming increasingly high pitched… it seemed Aubrey was holding Kim against her pussy… I could feel another pressure coming, from the other side of Aubrey’s butt.

“I’m drowning!!!” Kim protested, in an unusual, high-pitched voice. But Aubrey didn’t stop… her moans picking up. Kel’s desperate suckling of her teat picking up. And Aubrey cried out, faster and faster, as she approached orgasm yet again…

After Kim’s ministrations lowered… Aubrey still had me buried. My legs were fully numb… but my dick, raw and aching, was hard yet again. I had lost count… of how many times she had squeezed and made me cum. It was overwhelmed by her own, but at this point… I was sweaty myself. My tongue was dry… my body a desert. Her own sweat wasn’t able to replenish my meager water supply.

“You want me to get up. Don’t you Sunny.”

“Yes…” I breathed slowly.

“I like having you around because I’m somewhat comfortable around you. Even after what you did… all of it. You’ve been working hard. This entire place has been cleaned…” Aubrey spoke in a chipper, yet business-like voice. “I have a lot more planned for you. Most of the gang is here. But my temptation… my love… my appeal… my size… it’s not big enough yet. I can feel it. The potential… to grow bigger… bubbling up within me… from my core… spreading to my fingers and toes. I just have to embrace it. To give me enough power… enough sexual energy…”

Aubrey begun to shift, raising up for a moment. My legs felt like fire. Burning, as I struggled to move them. The pins and needles intensified, long-lost circulation attempting to restore itself, as Aubrey stood up. Desperately, I stuck my head in one of the water jets, trying to replenish fluid.

Aubrey stood up, naked, pussy glistening with arousal… in the middle of public. Kim was off to the side, drenched head to toe in Aubrey’s fluids… looking practically knocked out. She had a stupid smile on her face, as did Kel, lying next to each other. I was every bit as stupid and horny for Aubrey; the one advantage I had is that I had learned to sort of keep up with her for a little while longer.

“I’ll be back in a second. Don’t go anywhere. Especially near stairs.” Aubrey had a sweet expression on her face as she walked to the side.

Soon, the sound of heavy footsteps returned. Besides moving my legs, I didn’t try to go anywhere. Everything was in pain… but that didn’t mean that I wanted to leave. Or go anywhere without Aubrey’s permission.

Aubrey looked down at me with a blank, curious expression for a moment, stopping in her tracks. She was carrying a bucket filled with all sorts of bath supplies… soap… shampoo… you name it.

“You actually are bruised, aren’t you? I don’t mind hurting you a little bit, but it kinda bums me out that you’re this delicate… but Sunny… you’re still gonna put in some work cleaning me. Even if other people are free to volunteer. I’m gonna do a spontaneous bath here… starting to smell a bit.” Aubrey grinned for a moment as she got on her knees, placing the bucket on the kitchen floor. “I want to cuddle tonight again anyway. I like hurting you… some. It reminds me I own you. Looking at Kim knocked out there… I think I’ll own a lot of people too. She’s good at pleasing people, but you don’t have to worry or be jealous. I’ll make you better. She got suds on the soap as she begun to run it up and down my body, massaging me with a sponge bath. Her gentle touch pressed firmly into my body… I read somewhere that people went for the strongest, male masseuses, as strength was one of the most important qualities. But Aubrey was far stronger than any of them, and I felt my body practically fade away to jello under my touch.

She turned towards me, giving me sponges lathered with soap that she had received in donations. At this point, Aubrey looked like some sort of lewd princess, as hundreds of people had gathered into the small splash park, with what seemed like dozens within just a few feet of Aubrey… Kim and Kel had been raised, both standing in a daze near the front. She let Kel continue to suck on her breast – which was the right height for him standing up, even as she sat down, Kel’s legs straddling a single thick thigh. Kel had to stand up on his tip toes to reach her breasts. One single boob was nearly as large as his head, and he used both hands to fondle her flesh while he bit at the springy nipple. His everything was focused on feeling up her boob while nursing her at the same time.

"This is better than orange Joe!!!" Kel cried between suckling, getting more involved and obsessed with her right breast, having been assimilated by Aubrey's pheromones. 

"Damn... I would hope my breast milk is better than that crap, Kel... Kel... KEL!!!! You're going at me like a baby. I don't even think you realized that boob is connected to such a huge, magnificent body. I think we know who's winning every fight from now on Kel..." Aubrey cooed, while she coaxed him into drinking more milk. I tried my best to clean Aubrey, even as she was surrounded by the vast crowd of admirers.

At first, it seemed like I did nothing. Even after I applied a sponge to her armpit repeatedly. But, soon, I could feel that her smell was lowering, if but a little. The sponge wasn’t even as big as Aubrey’s armpit, and I had to do the same repeatedly.

“I broke the bathtub earlier. At our house. And I broke the toilet yesterday morning. Just by sitting on it with the same big, fat, butt that sat on you. And I’m nowhere near done growing… I’ll get a different place to live after this stupid ritual. Get bigger… everything… for Mari and I. Yes… everyone here… I’m going to revive the dead. Some people came later about taking me in… to study me. But I’m not going to do that. Nobody would find out a thing about me anyway… it’s beyond science. So I told them to fuck off…” Aubrey continued bitterly. “I don’t even know where mom is at. Since I chased her off. Good riddance.”

“I don’t see what the point of a lab is.” I remarked. “They’ve been tested your blood for months. It shouldn’t be that hard to figure out what’s going on with you. So I think I believe you… about all of this…” I blushed.

“Well why would you MIND? I sat on you for an entire day. There are plenty of masochists who would spend a cool million for that. And, Sunny… you may not believe me, but I will bring her back.” I felt a strange sense of hope at her words. Aubrey had become something supernatural… maybe… it would actually be possible.

“Well… I mean… uh…” I stammered, embarrassed. But I continued to lather up and clean Aubrey’s body. I probably spent too long on her breasts. Even sitting down, I had to reach up just slightly. They were practically right in front of my face. Subjectively, they would have been C-cups. Not huge, but firm and perky. However, with Aubrey being double scaled, they were magnificent. Even more so when wet.

“Want to bury yourself beneath them?” Aubrey perked up. I meekly nodded. I was bruised and sore. I knew I’d be more bruised and sore after another night with her. But my dick didn’t feel painful anymore. Being around her body recharged it almost instantly. I lathered up down her abs. While they were hard and defined, there was just a hint of feminine softness in her belly. Aubrey purred as my muscles shook under my touch, and the touch of others who reached out to massage her body. I exerted myself as hard as I could. I guess I wanted to massage her back, after what she did earlier. Soon, I found myself down to her nether regions.

I had been starting to shave her recently. At her expanded size, her pubic hairs were starting to be touch to manage. I used a manual razor… her slapping me had taught me to be delicate really quickly. Using an electric one at her size often led to them getting tangled up – it just wasn’t strong enough to handle more than double-scaled hair. But her hair was already a couple of inches long, they had grown back with a passion.

Aubrey purred in arousal as I ran the sponge down her pussy. The large sponge couldn’t even cover her entire mound, now over half a foot tall. I had to run circles around the area to lather Aubrey up. As much as I tried, I may be able to remove the scent of her sweat – but never her musk. Aubrey took the crowd watching her every movement in stride… no… her body shook in mini-orgasms with all of our movements. Her every act becoming a public spectacle turned her on more than anything I could do alone. Dutifully I cleaned the prominent mount as well. And I ran down her legs… cleaning her feet. Each nearly as long as my stomach. Even between the toes. It took nearly an hour – it took a while in particular to get all of the dirt out from Aubrey. From her toenails, from her soles… I lingered on her feet, marveling how the large, soft surface could carry all of this weight barefoot. I could sense strong muscles in her foot – as I washed them down, she pushed back against me, easily bullying my entire body with her feet alone.

Finally, I found myself cleaning her hair. Several buckets of my water had been sacrificed. Flooding the floor. I would have to take care of it afterwards… but I had washed the pink back out. I would have to dye it again come the next day.

“I guess this is the last time I’ll get anything cleaned for a while…” I need to get everything switched out, Aubrey huffed. “I can’t live at that house… I know that I seem irritable sometimes, but it’s just impatience. And I like to bully you. When you pamper me so much… you just react so positively to it. I mean… I don’t even think you’ve changed one bit in the past four years…”

“Really…” I chuckled. “I mean, I think I got… a bit more closed off.” But Aubrey shrugged her shoulders, as she motioned for the crowd to bring her something.

“Panties… I can already sense police coming down here. I’m not big enough to be above everything yet… so show’s over. Surely someone thought to donate another set of oversized clothes…. I didn’t know what magic she had over people, but a set of PJs, too large for anyone other than Aubrey, was produced from a teenage boy, red-faced, erection blooming, as he handed over the fabric to Aubrey. She beamed and winked back, as she begun to get dressed.

“Wow… they aren’t tight for once… but you gave me so much more energy than I’ve ever gotten before… I don’t think they’ll fit in the morning!” Aubrey giggled…

“Can… I come back with you…” A nervous… blonde boy stood off to the side… it was Basil. He was otherwise dressed… but holding his bare dick in his hands… it was at that moment, that I noticed something strange. It felt like a sort of dot was connecting in my head… as to why Aubrey breastfed me.

Basil had exploded… white semen dripping down him in public, as he nervously shook. It was several gobules… filling his hand… and dripping down to the ground. And he was otherwise wearing his clothes… but they were all too small. Far too small… no… I could tell that I was taller than Basil. He had shrunk. Aubrey had taken his height. And… she likely knew how to give it back.  She had just bought the PJs, so they weren’t tight for once.

Aubrey smiled… as her hand batted his hand away… feeling his rod that had melted into glue. Basil didn’t even come up to her ass, stopping at the bottom of her thigh. Hero looked on in horror as she toyed with Basil’s dick… causing him to explode again… nearly instantly from her touching him… and I could almost see him shrink more, receding into himself as he was staring only a bit above his knee.

“Sure… and I’ll give you… you… back. But you hid a lot of important stuff from me… I’ll bully you relentlessly once you live with me… and I’ll need you to take very special photos of me… all the time! And not just photos… other people are recording stuff on VHS about me… posting them on message boards online, so… you can get that computer hooked up to the projector for me. The whole world needs to see me” Casually, she picked me up Basil’s trembling body with no effort at all, and motioned towards me, preparing to finally leave the splash park. The sun was beginning to descend, the whole day having passed.

“People… whether you approve of me or not…” Aubrey’s eyes descended on Hero, who was more busy looking mortified at Kel… “Soon. You will know how special this is. Soon… I’ll come into my own… Faraway town will be mine…” Aubrey fit the PJs on… failing to hide the sexy smell that no permeated the air, and turned away, beginning to leave. Dutifully, I followed, running to keep up, as Aubrey carried Basil, back to her house.

“Thoughts, Sunny…” Aubrey remarked. Her legs easily were taller than me. I was greeted with a view of her ass, filling my entire field of vision as I desperately tried to follow her – the same butt I had been buried under all day.

“I really do owe you a lot.”

“I would tell you if I thought you owed me.” Aubrey chucked. “I enjoy this. Being above everyone. I’ve never felt this great…”

“I’m still gonna stay with mom. She needs me…” Kel replied, walking besides us. “But Aubrey, can I…”

“You can come over… my butt boy…” Aubrey chuckled. “But I’ll do to you what I did to Sunny today. I caught you staring at me the whole time... so I’ll fart on you too…”

“We all fart, me included!” Kel beamed. “I like you being a bit more gross. You always tried to put on a girly-girl act when we were little!”

“It wasn’t an act!!!” Aubrey protested. Somehow, Kel was running faster than Aubrey was walking, still full of energy. She left a stunned crowd in the back, as the titanic girl begun to walk home, finished with her spontaneous orgy.

“Not much more Mari… I’ve harnessed plenty of energy…” I heard Aubrey mutter, as we walked in the sunset together. 

"If I can help her come back... I'll shrink into nothing... Basil responded. But Aubrey just held him close to her, smiling. 

"Eehhhhhh... I can bully you enough with me being big. I'll get you back up. I'll let other people I don't care about donate to me. That's the American way!!!" Aubrey was smiling, triumphant in that she had captured nearly all of us. Aubrey's boys... together in a strange harem. I didn't know what the future would bring. But I hoped that Aubrey was right. 

End Notes:

Please leave reviews!!! Let me know what you think! Any suggestions/comments are welcome!

Chapter 6 by Bob Charlie

“Wake up, Sunny.” I saw the sun pouring in, a delicate balance on the floor. It was early in the morning.  “It’s another beautiful day out... close to the day we've all been waiting for…” I could feel her body grasping mine, almost dragging me towards the kitchen to cook for her. It had been harder to cook for her recently; even going as hard as I could, she still had to result to take-out.

“I tried to get Kel over here this morning, but he wouldn’t come… I need that annoying ass under my… ass… too. Even after how he acted before, he pretends like his swim-team mates are so close to him… I think he’s almost afraid of how much I turn him on…. it makes me sick…” Aubrey spat out… as she watched me cook. Basil had been helping me out as well, the two of us doing our best to fix up… something, that could satiate Aubrey. If even for a few hours. A stack of pancakes was prepared, getting higher and higher. Aubrey salivated while watching us cook intently. But now, she was taking her time toying with Basil, bullying and massaging his body in every which way. Right now, he was buried underneath her entirely, Aubrey outright using his body as a cushion – it wasn’t like I was touch-starved as far as Aubrey was concerned.

“It just feels pathetic… I make enough extra money from my stupid donors to support everyone.” Aubrey pouted. “But I can only get the murder team to live with me. Both of you were plagued with guilt, weren’t you?” Aubrey filled up nearly the entire room. She could destroy each of us with a single hand, but there was empathy in her voice, mixed with scorn. “You were twelve… you weren’t going to go to jail.” Aubrey sniffed, at her size a loud sound that filled the room. “But after you hid it for years, it would be understandable enough if people didn’t want much to do with you. I just can’t people go. I guess… ever. As you well know now.”

“Will this really work…” Basil said nervously… Aubrey grinded Basil in, letting more of her weight rest on him. A pained moan came from under Aubrey’s body. As buried as he was, I couldn’t even see an inch of him. Last time she had measured herself, she had been approaching 2000 pounds. A part of me wondered how Basil was even alive with that.

“Sunny… I guess your mom said that I kidnapped you… even though no one here believes that. She’s a lot like you. I should have thought ahead – people can’t give their own kids away without getting in trouble.” Aubrey remarked, weeks after the video aired. Aubrey and Basil had begin to develop into a very odd relationship, one that I didn’t really want to point out. But today, I looked over at her… the pain wasn’t controlled like with me. It had gotten beyond parody. I had to do it.

“Aubrey… if I may so enquire. How are you doing that to Basil without breaking every bone in his body.” Aubrey was wearing a sort of PJ top, but nothing below. Not even panties. Donations weren’t able to keep up… she didn’t really have clothes that fit anymore. Maybe 2 or 3 complete outfits, tops. Not counting her one and only Pajama… top.

“What am I doing?” Aubrey responded, hardly any deflection from her tone of voice.

“Sitting on him….” Aubrey responded just by farting. The smell quickly filled the enclosed space, even overwhelming the sound of cooking.

“Oops… sorry. Probably don’t respect my seats enough to avoid doing that.” Aubrey giggled, doing that. “Yeah. I guess my butt is right on Basil’s back. And… last I measured, I weighed a little over 2000 pounds… I mean, my feet are both on the floor. So I guess it’s that not all of me is on you, right Basil?” A weak voice appeared to respond in assent.

Aubrey farted again, the skinny girl, blown up to massive proportions, just ignoring the blonde mess underneath her.

“Sunny… do you want me to do something lewd with Basil. Lewder, I mean.” she spoke in a bored tone.

“Well… yeah… I wasn’t really saying that…” Aubrey shifted her position on her ‘seat,’ grinding him in, laughing. I realized at that point that Aubrey was, indeed, wearing a pair of panties. They were just nearly completely swallowed in the crack of her butt. Aubrey yawned.

“You really are kind of selfish, aren’t you Sunny? Not wanting to share your giant childhood crush. Well… the front door’s open. It’s been open. Basil can leave at any time. He just doesn’t. But then he hypocritically tries to put on that he’s miserable.”

“Polly’s not even being paid anymore. Where else would I go…” Basil moaned out from under her. Aubrey reacted by massaging her temples.

“THEN QUIT FUCKING COMPLAINING!!!” Aubrey boomed. “PEOPLE HAVE HEARD YOU!!! THEY THINK THAT I HAVE CAPTURED YOU!!! Your parents are pulling the same crap as Sunny’s….”

“They haven’t seen me for years…” Basil spat out. I could barely hear him behind Aubrey’s bulk, but there was clearly quite a bit of resentment in her voice.

“I mean… you could get a job…” I responded, speaking to Basil. I couldn’t see his expression, but I imagined it was kind of helpless.

“Ok… maybe I do find Aubrey kind of… very… overwhelming… I’m just venting. That’s all… Aubrey… you… uh… crushed the chair earlier today.” The pink haired girl grinned.

“I’m getting close to crushing the toilet…” Aubrey joked. “I can feel it buckling every time I sit on it to take a piss. It’s probably days away from going. And with the toilet… the pipes burst… and you can say bye-bye to this wretched house. Oh… Basil… could you try massaging my feet…?” She propped herself up on her hands, letting Basil out from under her. Gingerly, he tried to take the nearly fourteen-foot tall girl’s foot in her hands…

“Wow… your foot is… heavy… Basil remarked… feet… are one of the most important parts of the body. They are how people explore the world. And I think that a person’s feet say a lot about them.” It almost looked like Basil was using a professional technique in molding and massaging her feet. He brought it in towards his face. “Aubrey. Is it okay if I smell them… I mean… feet are my favorite part of the body. The same goes for yours…”

“No… they’re really pretty soft. Even if they’re huge. And powerful. They’re still soft… and they’ve got a bit of sweat off of them… I’m going to be real weird and lick the gaps between her toes…” Basil did exactly that. “Just like I thought. I do like the taste… that hyper-pheromone syndrome really does make it impossible to resist.” I had heard the term before, but buried it in the back of my mind.

I could smell the bottom of her feet from here. I wasn’t sitting far away from Basil. Merely a couple of feet. She was typically bare foot, no longer bothering with socks or nylons. So the smell didn’t get too strong. Her feet were slightly large for a girl’s… but at her scale, they each had to have been close to three feet. She often used them to keep Basil calm… especially when he threatened to leave, they were like a good luck charm to him. Compared to the obvious womanly charms she offered all too readily to me. I knew that she wanted to make it obvious that I was receiving better treatment than Basil. My missing eye didn’t mind that. The bottom of her foot rested on Basil’s crotch—where he was sporting a full tent. The ball of Aubrey’s foot moved back and forth-teasing him. While he continued to suck on her toes. I had a pang of clarity—I had to have regularly looked that ridiculous.

“There is a rare thing of hyper-pheromone syndrome. But this… ritual I’ve been doing, has basically put me through hyper-hyper-hyper pheromone syndrome. There’s been no one else like me. It’s even kind of a mistake to group me together with the others. And with the shit my mom’s been spewing about me… I need to try and reform myself to the public. And I need you two to go with me… just to show people that I can be trusted… most of all, I need people to give me money. So I can keep up with my own damn stuff. And for that… I need to be in public more often… you’re going to need to come with me later… to meet people at the park or something. To reform my image… after I bring Mari back.”

“Sure…” Basil remarked, in between licking and massaging Aubrey’s gigantic right foot. “These nails are a little long. Do you need them clipped? He remarked, licking a little under one toenail.” Aubrey looked down at Basil, almost pityingly.

“With what clippers? These things aren’t going to be cut with a normal pair…” Aubrey continued. “Basil…” She swung her other foot forward, pinning basil fully under her feet. “With what Sunny did, it may be hypocritical, but I can’t help but be a little physical with you… after putting his eye out. I still have some make-up upstairs. You’ll need it to cut out the bruising. But if you’re tired of me. You can leave. Any time. You just can’t come back.”

But Basil ignored Aubrey altogether. He just focused on massaging, rubbing, and licking the two feet that were as wide as his entire stomach. Maybe a little wider. I couldn’t help but think again – did I look this utterly ridiculous next to Aubrey.

“I could just eat you up Basil. I mean it… I think you’d be a light snack. Not even enough to make me full.” Aubrey mocked him. But Basil’s entire body shuddered, as a small wet spot appeared in his underwear.

“Really?” Aubrey sniggered as Basil stood up, Aubrey having swung her feet off of Basil. I wasn’t sitting far from him. “Well… you know what. That’s just the effect I have on people. I’m starting to get used to it.” I could tell that he smelled like her footsweat.

“Sunny… you and Basil can switch roles for once. I can cuddle my little crazy blonde boy while you keep working, right?” Aubrey wedged Basil under her, cradling him in her armpit, while he rested on her thighs.

“These PJs are custom-made… but how it works, actually is people have been donating money. They pay for copies of Basil’s pictures and videos…” Aubrey explained, yawning. She took up half the room. She had to go out back to use the bathroom – this home was simply obsolete at this point. “They pay for the videos, and it gets sent to some crazy clothing company… that just focuses on trying to keep up with my growth. Recently I’ve told them I don’t need more than two or three at a time… they still think they’re dealing with hyper-pheromone syndrome… there was something similar that described a couple of other girls… but I’m the only one who’s been like this… this big… and in a few months. I like the struggle to describe it…” Aubrey kicked a chair off to the side, as she stretched her legs. The entire house was beginning to resemble a wrecking side, furniture getting broken and shoved to the side by Aubrey’s growing body. “You know… I try to just get lost in this sex drive… this sense of lust. I know you do Sunny… but I would never have done something like this if I didn’t know what it could do. I still don’t know if it’s right. But I don’t care if it’s right… even if it’s something evil… if I can bring her back. Mari back.”

Basil nuzzled into Aubrey as she spoke these words of comfort. Soon, however, there was a sound of a TV turning on, as she clicked the remote.

“I guess we’re checking out what people are going to say before you try this thing out soon…” Basil said in a timid voice, nestled under Aubrey. She motioned towards me, indicating impatience, and I slid the banana pancakes I had made towards her. She shoveled them in, easily eating an entire pancake at a time. Her appetite had matched her growth – in all three dimensions.

“People are so easy to manipulate… I just bought an old talisman from a gypsy… that’s it… and once I did that, harvesting this energy was effortless. I barely had to do anything except put my body out there, with your pictures of course, Basil…” Aubrey sighed as she looked over at the two of us.

“You know it’s not going to work…” Basil finally said, interrupting the two of us, like he was cutting through with a knife. “It may sound stupid… as far as I’ve known, nobody’s been as huge as you Aubrey. Ever. But I think… if it could have been done, someone would have been brought back from the dead by now. It’s nice to think of. But it won’t work.”

“You know… it’s been nice fucking with you, Sunny… but even with all this energy… a part of me would like to live a halfway normal life… you know. With some sense of stability… growing keeps shaking this up… I. Well. Whatever. I’m taking over the school gym soon. I’m fifteen fucking feet tall. It’s the only place big enough for me to stay at… and I’m going to go ahead and I WILL fulfill the promise of this stupid token… I’m going to raise the dead.”

“What… does that look like?” Even nestled in Aubrey’s bulk, Basil looked distinctively uncomfortable.

“I don’t know.” Aubrey shrugged. “The only way to know is to find out. You can’t be such a wimp, Basil. The way she died was honestly pretty fucking STUPID anyway… so the same might as well be true for bringing her back.”

“So you bought something from a gypsy… and you think that’s going to work out… with no problems!?” Aubrey turned increasingly red, as Basil kept questioning him… surrounded by her pheromones. I wanted to agree with her. But they had somewhat less of an effect on Basil. “When you water a plant… you don’t do it too much if you have a cactus. You have to know what you’re doing… or it may not work out at all.” Aubrey looked down at Basil, completely irritated and red-faced.

“If you’re living off my donation money… you have no right to criticize me. My house. My rules. And besides… your behinds are good too… it might feel good if I headbutt them… for old times sake… in fact… it might be better than spanking you with my hands…” Aubrey held basil easily with both her hands, exerting some pressure to keep him flat on his back. And then she raised her head up, grinning down at Basil.

And she headbutt Basil right in the butt, forming a loud noise of flesh smacking against flesh. Basil yelled out in pain, which annoyed Aubrey even further.

“I apologized before for this… but this time, you’re the only one making me do this…” his flesh immediately turned red and raw, even on impact. After the one time, she turned to traditional spanking, letting her right hand lose on him.

SMACK! Basil yelled again.

“You really just need to be quiet. You have everything you need here.” Her hand kept flying. It didn’t even look like she was holding back.

SMACK.

SMACK.

“Basil… how long are we going to have to do this for!?!?” Aubrey cried out, clearly irritated. Basil quieted down… and I felt a sense of relief. It’s like she didn’t even understand. She was over ten times our size. We weren’t going to be able to do anything to her, even if we wanted to. Basil quieted down, his protests ceasing. Aubrey directed me to turn on the TV, positioned in the kitchen solidly against the wall, so that Aubrey could avoid crashing into it and destroying it with a single bump.

“Aubrey… the name of the girl who has grown larger than anyone else…” The news report continued. “Standing some fifteen feet tall… after being a normal height just months before… scientists… doctors… all… cannot explain what’s going on. Her growth has defined all science… and, at the same time, she has defined all social boundaries.

“Yeah… well you have to do what you have to do…” Aubrey grinned, looking at the announcer. “Most people who enforce social boundaries are hypocrites anyway. They all follow the rules until the exact moment it benefits them. That’s what I’ve seen from my family my whole life…” Aubrey’s stomach rumbled, even as she ate the pancakes. “There aren’t enough, Sunny. Cook faster.” Aubrey rubbed my head roughly with my hand. It came across as somewhat affectionate. But Aubrey had been willing to be rougher recently. Maybe it was nervousness with what she was about to do…

“But Aubrey knocked me down, shoving me into her thick thigh. Nearly instantly, I could feel my dick pressing into it with a sense of shame.

Don’t act that way just because my leg brushed you. Get back to work Sunny…” Aubrey giggled.

Still, the news went on in the background.

“Aubrey… she has been sending out pictures of herself. A crime. She has been destroying property… including this car here… a brand new jeep… she sat on just to show off for people, destroying $15,000 worth of property at once…”

“Wasn’t that jeep your aunt’s…” Basil spoke up, timidly.

“If you knew my family, Basil. You would know that they all need me to sit on their stuff. They’re a lot like yours. I mean… this fear of me, who hasn’t killed anyone. ALL OF THIS… is because adults are scared of two things. Anything out of the ordinary… and someone who’s better than them. That’s it. The feeling of that jeep slowly crumpling under my ass… I smiled. Lowering myself down. While they all watched. It was better than sex.” Aubrey concluded, slamming her fist on the ground in emphasis.

“I wonder if the neighbors can hear you…” Basil worried again. But Aubrey shrugged her shoulders, in an ‘I don’t fucking care’ gesture.

But the report continued. Aubrey wasn’t a brief note… she was the major focus of the local news. I had no doubt that she was on national news.

“And some people have even been theorizing that Aubrey is behind the strange sickness that has plagued the town. A new plague – centered on Faraway Town. A few anonymous reports have swollen to hundreds. Tiredness. Fatigue. Even difficulty staying awake… along with some people… regressing into themselves. Shrinking. These reports have been growing over the past days and weeks. At first it was a trickle… but it’s turning into a flood. And some of it may be connected to the amount of people reportedly obsessed with this overgrown teenage girl.”

“Because I need the energy. Sorry…” Aubrey continued her trend of talking to the TV. “Reporters are incredibly dumb… someone smarter has to be telling them that. But unless anyone knows about magic, I don’t think it should matter…” But Aubrey was paying full attention to the TV at this point. It didn’t slow down my cooking… my energy was somewhat sapped myself from earlier.

Aubrey had been providing milk to me… which appeared to freely negate her aura. But there was something that happened… without fail. When you orgasmed to Aubrey in her presence. I never realized it at the splash park… but Aubrey had left me a foot shorter from that spectacle. It was like my body poured itself into me… to allow me to keep orgasming again and again. And it went to Aubrey. I was only full-sized… pathetic as it was, because she gave it back to me.

“Scientists have been consulted… and Aubrey has remained largely cooperative. But still, all medical figures have been mystified. Should faraway Town have reason to worry… we turn here towards Aubrey’s mother, in an exculsive interview.” As I saw our giant boss/guardian/lover tense up, I wanted to shut off the TV that moment, immediately. But I left it on.

“I have given everything to raise her… even after her dad left us. All by myself!!!” The middle-age woman screamed into the camera. Alcohol had clearly had an effect on her. “I… I… wanted nothing more. Nothing more. Than to take care of her. And this disease… has turned her into someone she’s not!!!! Sending horrible pictures, disgusting pictures… everywhere!!! I just want my daughter back!!!” She howled.

Aubrey turned the TV down, letting it roll on.

“Everyone in my life… is as selfish as that. She knows she did nothing for me. She just doesn’t care. I can’t believe that’s what she looks like after getting all dolled up for TV… it’s sad…” I put another mound of pancakes in front of her. Aubrey swallowed several at a time, syrup and all, just grabbing them in her hands. Some syrup and crumbs dripped below, caking Basil’s hair. He didn’t seem to mind.

“I know…” Basil said. “It’s what I’ve always seen… but Sunny and I are just the same.”

Aubrey sighed. “At least it destroyed you… it’s a sign you have a conscience. That’s rare enough… I… I want to keep having a conscience. I know I’m better than what they’re saying on TV. They’re trying to get a big girl jail built right on that program. Just convert an old warehouse or something, and shackle me right in. But… whether this works. Or not. I want to be able to still be a normal person. As much as I can. A good person. After I at least try to bring Mari back. Sunny… you’ll be my little conscience, right?” She reached out a hand towards me. Awkwardly, I covered a single one of her fingers with my hand. There was so much strength within a single digit.

“Of course I will.” I promised. Even after her public spectacle… I didn’t think Aubrey was up to harming people. Surely… this disease… wouldn’t be a problem. I’d have Mari back. And everything would be okay. 

End Notes:
Let me know if you have any thoughts, or if there was a different direction you wanted me to go in, or any criticisms/compliments. I really would appreciate any extra reviews!
Hormone B119 by Bob Charlie

“Hey. Wake up.” Aubrey gently nudged me awake. I could feel her oversized shoulder bumping into me. She was crawling her way around the house at this point. Doorframes were being abused with her every movement. Truly, she had become something spectacular. But she looked solemn. I had been living with her with months. But the day of, it finally hit me.

“You risked your life because of my mistake. You didn’t even know what this ritual would do… but you risked your life… because of MY mistake… no… my violence.” I repeated. Aubrey looked slightly irritated, gazing down at me for several minutes straight. Her presence was unbelievably overbearing at this point.

“I’m moving into the gym soon. I’ll do the stupid ceremony there. I thought it would work at the fountain. But for some reason... it didn't. Kel believes me. He did from the second I started growing… so he’ll be bringing the stuff over. For this stupid ritual. You don’t need to worry about it Sunny.” She smiled, cupping my head with a single hand, ruffling my hair. “You just need to be there. Just you. I'll make everything ok, Sunny. Everything." 

Aubrey stomped off, shaking the house, to take care of Basil. Meanwhile, my sore, aching body - all on fire, down to every inch, was left alone. I examined Aubrey's computer. It clicked on with a hum; it looked out of place, surrounded by walls, cracking and creaking from the strain Aubrey's immense size exerted on the house. 

I pulled up a search engine, and typed Aubrey's name. He scrolled down the first few results, news stories reporting on the scandal she caused earlier, along with various tabloids. Finally, I found myself clicking on a blue link entitled B119. 

Several dozen girls throughout the county have been affected by a strange product released by the government. It stimulates a bizarre, eternal puberty. They undergo emotional swings more and more frequently. Their hormone levels increase off the chart. They become increasingly erratic. But most bizarre, they grow to unknowable sizes. Like a growth spurt that never ends. Bigger than people, cars, houses. And it's said that their size... comes from everyone around them. It's called hormone B119. And these girls... growing ever larger, suffering delusions of grandeur. Become dangerous. 

The post went on.

That's the real source of this "puberty" syndrome discussed in the media. Rumors are the government's close to reversing it, but who knows what they'll do with the girls afterwards. They must be working on some real advanced shit for this to be happening. 

The link read like a tabloid - but I couldn't help but stare at it. It matched the reports of residents of Faraway town becoming sick... and even shrinking. But I quickly clicked out of the tab as Aubrey stooped through the door, crawling, her massive body filling the entire frame. 

“I’ll find something here.” Aubrey’s stomach gave a slight groan. “I can repair stuff on my own, but I can’t make it from scratch. The actual walls are cracking here. I’m too big for this place… too fucking big. I don’t even know what the future will hold… so many people are acting scared of me…” as best as I could, I put a hand on Aubrey’s massive hips.

“I’m just glad I can hear your problems again… if we can go out today… before we do this… I think it’ll help. I think I can finally help. Instead of just listening to you…” I tried to comfort her. Weakly, she smiled. “It’s not just about sex… I always thought that you put a lot of time into other people Aubrey. That doesn’t mean that you have to take us all in. I know that’s what you want… to get us back together. With Mari. As best as you can… I don’t think it’s a mistake. But that doesn't mean it's possible, Aubrey. I know you said you had a talisman, but...”

Aubrey stared down at me, her eyes condensing to points.

"It will work, Sunny." She breathed. "I absorb energy from people. I can feel it. I can use that to do anything." She smirked. "I just know it... that includes bringing Mari back. I know it. Watch... I'll show you. If it wasn't for me giving it all back, you'd be smaller than a speck by now, Sunny." 

Aubrey crowed triumphantly as she pulled down my pants. Suddenly her pussy awaited. I didn’t even realize what was going on… was she downright… having sex!? It was at that moment that I realized that Aubrey was completely, utterly naked. She drug me out of the clothing pile I slept on, throwing me onto the haphazard collection of sewn-together mattresses that made her “bed.” Even all of them combined protested under her weight.

“I’m going to make him mine in time Sunny. Just you wait.” Soon, her body was straddling mine. Vast, to the point of incomprehensibility. My morning wood begun to throb, on the verge of orgasm. I still had a bit of a headache.

Unceremoniously, she mounted me. Five inches were swallowed with no mercy by the oversized girl, the pink-haired tomboy crowing in triumph as her pussy even half swallowed my balls, the wet walls tickling them as she moved up and down.

“I can’t feel you. Hardly at all.” Aubrey remarked. But she begun to perform kegels, tightening her muscles repeatedly as she slowly moved up and down. Her liquids poured down from the snatch to my crotch below.

And it was a spectacle.

By that, I mean that her butt covered my upper legs. Her butt covered my crotch. And, in fact, it covered most of my stomach. The same overwhelming sense of pressure invaded all of my senses, driving me to the edge. If I looked straight up, I could see her piercing blue eyes, staring down at me, judging me. Meanwhile, my erect dick barely pierced her at all. If she didn’t maintain control, it would have easily slipped right out of the giantess. The pink folds were easily swallowing my dick, and I found myself watching the movements of the wet pussy in fascination. My penis was merely teasing her, like if I had inserted a finger. Still, her folds undulated just slightly with her bucking. They couldn’t be described as merely wet. They were drenched… even from my pathetic stimulation, the liquid begun to flow into my stomach. But the gap between my dick and her pussy let me feel the slight opening… a chasm, opening up into more and more Aubrey.

As she did another kegel, stretching me out into pleasure, into the eruption of orgasm. I spurted uselessly inside her. It was nothing near the amount of girlcum sliding across my body… trickling down to the floor below. I realized… if she wanted to, she could turn me into a pancake. Her pubic mound alone was nearly as wide as my hips. Still, as she squeezed, the incredible wetness squelched against me. But, after some time, she begun to slow down, looking down at me affectionately.

“Good morning pet. You know you don’t deserve me.” Aubrey finished, after my third orgasm. I think it had been less than ten minutes. But she kept riding, a mocking, affectionate act.

“I don’t…” I replied back, weakly.

“I’m going to mercilessly bully you, Sunny. Even when we were young, I think you liked that. You stood there when I threw a pillow in your face all the time. And I could see more than that blank face of yours when I did it. But today’s a big day… BIG announcements to make… so I need to make sure you’re prepared.”

Her pussy tightened around me again, as Aubrey swung herself forward, and I found myself buried entirely underneath her.

Slowly… she begun to gyrate. Slide her stomach back and forth as she tensed its muscles, forcibly massaging my entire body. As she raised and lowered, her butt slapped against my body. Her hips were wider than I could stretch out my hands…

It had to have been comical, but there was a sort of firm pressure… forcing me towards orgasm again, like her sheer bulk was bullying my cum out of me. I weakly found myself speculating on what her butt weighed… it looked like she could squish a car. She had to have  been going easy on me…

“AnoTher KEGEL AUBREEEYYY!!!” I cried out. She did it again. Damnit… as she tensed her grip with her pussy… my whole body rose up with hers. She was able to reel up my entire body with her pussy… reeling in my entire body.

I found myself uselessly spurting again and again…

In the haze of sweat and sex, everything grew dark.

---

“You’re thirsty, aren’t you? You fell asleep for a whole day... I’ve been learning to lactate with these things. I have to keep you normal-sized. I can let you empty me while I talk a bit more about my day.” I hesitated, looking at the pink, firm nipple. It felt like I didn’t deserve anything from such an incredible woman… from the greatest girl on Earth. An instant phenomenon. Certainly not… this. But her hand firmly grasped the back of my head, forcing me into her boob, thereby forcing the answer.

“I think that it’s likely the same as the rest of this body. Better.” Aubrey concluded. “So it’ll give your strength. You need it today. Make or break. You’re going to become an expert in pleasing me. TO-DAY.”

“You can rest on my boobs for a while. It’s like you’re a really affectionate dog or something. “I’m going to turn on some TV here, so you can relax for a bit.” Aubrey draped herself so that she was half over me. I could feel the refreshing scent of soap, all over her skin, as her boobs half draped over my body. One virtually covered the entire head, while the other rested on his shoulder. As I lay on his side, I felt a certain sense of extreme comfort. Lightly, I attempted to stimulate her nipples by sucking on them. moaned above him, all around me, which led me to redouble his efforts, sucking on the thick, pink nub. It was like a cork – nearly an inch across – soft and pink and firm.

And I could feel a thick stream erupt into my mouth, with another set of cooing from Aubrey. Milk. Greedily, I found himself sucking at it, his bruised, hurt body revitalized. There was just so much of it – I had to pace his swallowing with his sucking, to keep his mouth from being overwhelmed by the thick creamy milk. It tasted far better than any cow’s milk I ever had from a jug.

Meanwhile, Aubrey had turned TV to an episode of Captain Spaceboy, watching the adventures of the blueskinned hero throughout space.

“There’s a little gap where you can sorta see the TV under me, right?” Aubrey remarked. “That way we can watch together.”

“Y… yeah…” I gasped between drinking milk. I couldn’t help but think that I was like a cat… just a useless, greedy pet. But I couldn’t stop myself… I had hardly anything else to drink except her sweat…

“It’s kind of funny…” I yawned between suckling. “That I can just survive off of you. I mean… everything I’m drinking… is just something you made…”

“I am big… I mean…” Aubrey blushed. “I look doing that with you. But I’m still trying to get myself checked out… I don’t want to be in a lab, y’know. Keep things a little normal. While just being a lot stronger and better than other girls…”

I soon was entirely full. Aubrey moved, to try and get me to drink from her other breast, but I couldn’t get too far. I felt myself beginning to grow tired, buried underneath her bulk, even though I had just woke up. But this milk was more energizing than anything I had drank in a while, and I could feel a new energy begin to swell within me, laying under Aubrey.

It was at that point that she pulled a small, hard plastic circle from behind her. She looked at me with a curious intention for a few moments, before speaking.

“This thing is designed to be unintrusive. Today… we’re gonna learn to fully sync or movements together. I know you can’t reach most of my body that well, but slap the top of my thigh AS HARD AS YOU CAN if anything starts to hurt. Ok? My body’s strong… but I’m going to make you mine today. Fully. You won’t run away and hide yourself EVER again, Sunny. That was a very stupid thing to do. It’s that simple. And once I’ve made you mine… I’ll just have to get the rest of the boys back. They’ll all be mine.” There was a fearsome quality in her voice; a sheer and simple possessiveness that indicated just one thing – I belonged to her. She owned me.

“I’ll make you mine. Now.” She shoved me onto the mattress conglomeration she used as her bed. And Aubrey mounted me again. But instead of at my stomach, she clambered onto my face. But she struggled to adjust herself for a moment, careful to avoid putting too much pressure on my neck. Her flesh grew, day by day… almost minute by minute. I could hear her bones popping, adjusting themselves at night. And, while she often left me alone during the day… she seemed too possessive of me. Almost too loving. I didn’t feel like I deserved it… but I also didn’t think I could handle it. But I no longer had a choice.

“Is it scary…” Aubrey remarked… as she begun to sit on me, humid darkness taking up every single inch of my vision. There was very little light, and her folds disappeared into infinite darkness. Girlcum flowed from the wet hole almost immediately, beginning to soak me. Under her butt, I had one hand beginning to stimulate her.  I didn’t understand how she could possibly like this; at their difference in scale – it must have felt like a spiderlike creature touching her. Still, I found himself with a little more strength – I had been eating better with Aubrey than I had for years. And something about her milk in particular revitalized him. His hand reached around and fondled her wet folds, even as I massaged her clit with her tongue. Her auburn hairs tickled her face.  

She begun to press me harder into her snatch, two hands overlapping each other on the back of my head. I couldn’t see anything. It felt like I was inside her, inside a tunnel of her flesh. Her folds tickled my face, swallowing me up. The heat flowed over me, along with her cum. By now, it felt like she was entirely gone, using me roughly as a sort of dildo. 

“Aubrey…” I moaned, in-between licking. “You are so powerful. So sexy.” I felt my entire face becoming covered in cum as I moved my tongue in circles, alternating between sucking, trying to please this girl.

“You’re so silly… Sunny… you’re really getting into this, aren’t you? You quiet little boy… I think you belong beneath a girl's pussy…” Increasingly, cum splashed into my face. Cum. Cum. Cum. Even as I licked, I continued to drool… her scent overwhelmed. The sticky bitter liquid was swallowed as best it could as I found myself uselessly hitting orgasm.

“Aubrey…” I moaned again. Triumph gripped me as more liquid splashed against me, Aubrey driving me into the ground with a high-pitched, feminine moan. “Ohhhhhhh…” her moans echoed throughout the room.

“Sunny!!!!” I could feel myself shuddering as she convulsed with every fiber of her being squirting outright into my mouth, filling it with her cum. I spat and gagged—even as good as it tasted, it easy overflowing within my mouth. I could feel myself shaking as the thrill of turning her on caused me to climax myself.

She let me roll over to the side, trying to catch my breath… my hair was partially matted to my head, the result of her prodigious growth. She simply produced so much now. Weakly… I finally noticed a couple of drops of cum on my dick, the result of me pathetically cumming.

“Hmmm….” She sighed, letting me breathe for a moment. Her hands heaved me up by the armpits, holding me on her stomach, as she inspected me. “I think you could use a bit more to drink. You’re still skinny. What are you going to do when I’m twice this height… or more?”

“Twice… that shouldn’t even be possible. Even with that disease!?

“So they say…” her eyes glowed, a bit of a maniacal grin creeping upon her face. “But I will be big enough to get us all back together Sunny. All my boys. Kel… Hero… even him… the one who told you to cover it up… I might have to be a little harsh on him… but you all are lost without me. I was the only one of you who even made many friends while you were gone! But I know the rest of you won’t listen… won’t stay with me…” I could feel her stomach tense a little underneath me… moaning with hunger even as she kept talking.

“Tch… I have some food downstairs Sunny. I’ll need you back in a moment… in the jacuzzi I had installed.”

Aubrey hit her head on the ceiling, even while she was stooping to get through. A loud “FUCK!” reverbed throughout the house as another step went. She couldn’t really last on the second floor much longer. The house shook with each and every step. Dutifully, I followed her, like a cornered dog.

And I was stunned with what I saw at the bottom.

There was a boy, tied with thick and heavy ropes, to the couch at the bottom. A pair of panties was stuffed in him, like a ball bag. With dirty blonde, messy hair, he stared at Sunny, imploringly. Almost without thinking, I moved to rip the underwear out of his mouth.

“Sunny… Aubrey captured me! I knew she was growing… but this disorder. It leads to girls becoming six and a half… seven feet tall! Nothing like this!!! Nobody’s become like this… you’ve got to find out what’s going on! Someone has to! I…” he shouted, without thinking!

“WILL YOU QUIT DOING THIS!? I THINK YOU’LL LIKE IT HERE!!! JUST SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Aubrey’s voice roared, louder than a bear, from the other room, between bites. I put my hand to my head. Basil… I told everyone what happened. And it didn’t seem like they reacted well… except… maybe Aubrey herself. If I helped Basil, wouldn’t that make her mad? But wouldn’t it be the right thing to do to help him… I could feel my pheromone-addled brain struggling. I had gone from a virgin to someone drenched in sex over the past few months…

“You’re bruised all over… not as bad as I am… but… don’t you think that things can’t keep going on like this for Aubrey? She can barely even move here. She’ll have to live somewhere else… and people are going to keep testing her anyway…"

I couldn't help but notice that Basil's nose had been sealed shut by a clothes-pin. Basil's eyes half-closed, looking to the side, as I stared at him.

"Kel left a little while ago. The occult and supernatural stuff is fun to him. He doesn't really believe in it. He'll be at the gym to see if Mari comes back... but until then. He wanted to leave the second I gave him one. Kel's never been one to want to go around kissing Aubrey's ass."

“Well..." I rubbed my temples. "For Kel, that makes sense. But Basil. What have we done!? For over four years!? Nothing!” I have cried. “Even if it’s just picking up Aubrey’s shit, I have a purpose! What did you want to do!? Go back to your home! And sit alone!” I half-sobbed out. Maybe I didn’t have a life. I didn’t even understand how Basil, having gone through what I have, could not want this. Could not want to be Aubrey's pet.

"i..." Basil stammered, weakly. "I just thought that things could be more normal than this..."

"This is BETTER than normal!!" I retorted. "Think of how many people would want to be here! Right where we're at!!!"  

From the other room, I could hear dishes scattering as Aubrey ate her customary feast. She took no care to interrupt us. But I could tell that she was eating far faster than usual. A dish hit the floor and shattered. A long, drawn out sigh emnated from the other room. And the house shook, as Aubrey crawled back towards the two of us. Her form overwhelmed us. She could have easily eaten both of us... or drained us of all our size, and then swallowed us like candy. God, she was so overwhelming. I stood, frozen in fear and arousal. How could Basil not see it... maybe he was bruised all over... blue and brown mixing. But she was obviously holding back. Merely disciplining Basil. 

“I like little boys like you. I like little cute boys…” she drew us both into us. Aubrey was half lying down… and she brushed her head, her soft cheeks against each of our dicks… almost like it was some sort of ritual. She smiled as my hard dick poked into her right dick, followed by Basil’s… “with lovely little cute chubby cheeks!” She exclaimed, with a genuine, high pitched giggle, fondling our cheeks with a single, large, poking, prodding, finger… even one was enough to entirely indent mine. “With lovely hair… with bright, genuine smiles when you’re happy… We can have pillow fights together… play cards… do my nails… but how am I supposed to feel… when you want me to be apart again, Basil… Sunny…”

“When did I get…” I protested… But she looked at me, telling me to shut up with a single… deadpan stare. From someone that large… I found myself frozen instantly.

“Even acting like you MIGHT help him… that hesitation… means I’ve got to train you more. And sometimes… the best training… is punishment…

.Her hand shoved me down to the ground, Aubrey's palm gripping my stomach. Her fingernails drove into me, driving into me. It hurt. It hurt. And the pain begun to grow greater. Like a thousand needles, the nails pierced my skin. A slight bit of blood begun to flow. And then, dispassionately, she quit, looking at me with a blank, crazy stare. 

"You aren't leaving me... are you Sunny?" I shook my head no furiously. A slight smile appeared on Aubrey's face. 

"Good... cause if you were gonna leave. I'd have to make sure you never left... by shrinking you down to nothing. I can do it... control your arousal... make sure I never grow you back. Make my body so vast compared to yours... that there's no escape." Her hand lifted off of me, as Aubrey stared at Basil, her face now looking bright and pleasant. 

“Basil… watch me here… watch how Sunny does it…” Aubrey sat on the floor, turning towards me, expectantly. “You’ve been improving Sunny… over these past few months. The scientists… doctors… people prodding me… acting like I need to be in a LAB… say that it’s not even safe for me to do this to you. But Sunny… I’m asking you… help me out. Ok?” A part of her… a distant part, felt like the dream world version alive… Basil was lying… in visible pain. Hell, even I was bruised from her inability to handle me lightly. But I felt compelled… I had to please her.

Somehow… her pussy looked more enflamed than her. Her clit stood out prominently erect… and her folds appeared wetter than before. And above me… where I lay between her legs, her stomach rumbled. It was like her whole body reacted to Basil’s defiance. Her hand roughly grabbed the back of my head, and I was shoved in.

It was all I could do to stay alive inside her. It felt like I was actually inside her… as her legs squeezed together like a vice grip. The soft, firm flesh… even as it drew me to shudder with arousal, felt like it was making mincemeat out of me. And she continued to rock her hips back and forth, grinding her vagina roughly against my face.

Explosively, she came, rocking against my face, grinding me into dust against the floor. And still she kept coming. She barely left me room to breathe… but… somehow, I kept up.

“Basil… your butt looks quite red. Get some antiseptic from the kitchen…” She whispered to the whimpering boy. “People around here are terrified of me. They probably heard you. But nobody’s gonna come to get you. You’ll learn to like it here.” She was still clearly angry, a wide, furious toothy smile on her face as she rolled Basil over and over like a rag doll. “Take some pictures of Sunny and I when we’re done. We’ll be at the new jacuzzi I just had installed FOR you guys.”

Aubrey plodded off towards the kitchen. Quickly, I followed at her heels.

“You still have the neck brace on. Don’t you?” Aubrey muttered. Her stomach still growled. The kitchen looked as if it had been hit by a tornado, boxes and boxes of empty food scattered on the floor, but it wasn’t enough. Still, Aubrey was hungry, in another way as well. Her hunger never stopped. And, for some reason, at moments like this… it only seemed to increase.

A large jacuzzi had been installed as a sort of new bathtub. Aubrey had already turned it on. It sat in a room all it’s own, the floor having been replaced with tile.

“Maybe living here isn’t that good an idea in the long term. But people throw me money just for existing. Just so they can hope to get a look at this butt right here!” Aubrey firmly grasped her right buttcheek, letting her hand sink into the flesh, as if to emphasize her point. “So I’ll just get a bigger place or something, down the line. For now, I just needed something like this. Sunny… you’re going to work real… real… good at pleasing me today. We’re going all the way. And Basil’s gonna watch.” She grabbed me under one arm, holding me against her stomach, and Aubrey stepped into the vast hot-tub. Letting herself sink into the water, her legs nearly stretched from one end to the other. But, she let herself float, her whole body resting on top of the water. I climbed on top of her slick body. I could see the water running of her breasts, ahead of me, but Aubrey pulled me all the way up, so that my stomach was resting on top of them. My dick poked into her firm stomach, defined abs mixed with just a bit of pudge.

“You won’t ever leave me. Or complain. Right Sunny!?” Aubrey asked innocently. I nodded and smiled back. I couldn’t resist her. And she begun to kiss me. Her tongue shot out inside mine. It felt slick and firm… easily, the superior tongue filled my entire mouth, and I found myself sucking on her tongue fervently, as her spittle invaded my mouth. The kiss quickly became awkward, as her pink tongue explored against the ridges of my teeth. I could hardly breathe, as she puckered her lips and they met with mine. Her hand rubbed up and down my back, and I could feel the body heat emanating even as the other rested on my butt. A single large finger probed my asshole, feeling around to bring me into heat.

“Basil… get me something to eat… while I explore Sunny in the tub…” I could hear muttering from the room next door, as Basil begun to gather food from the kitchen.

“He’ll get used to it in time. I get what I want nowadays. You should have seen my mom’s face when I kicked her out.” Aubrey chuckled for a moment, resting on the warm water. “I simply get what I want nowadays… and you still take a little long to get me off. I’ll have you work on that Sunny.” Aubrey moved my body up a little, nuzzling my neck with her oversized tongue while she ran my dick softly up and down her breasts. Soon, she squeezed them together, a mischievous grin on Aubrey’s face as she massaged my dick with her wet breasts. She didn’t move fast… and there was no intention of speeding up. This almost made it better… I found myself drooling… my toes tingling… it was like I was in some higher level of bliss.

“Aubrey… I feel like I’m the king of the world… and you’re my castle… my CASTLE OF BLISS…” I cried as it grew larger. Aubrey chuckled serenely as she continued the same steady pace. Slowly, my entire dick… balls and all… were buried entirely within Aubrey’s breast-flesh. Standing between B and C cups – at her size, they even massaged my crotch. Her hands guided her boobjob, her movements pausing tantalizingly every time against the head of my dick.

“I love you being uncircumcised Sunny. I get to look at your head peek out… and I know you can feel it better…” Aubrey laughed as I inclined myself on my knees, so that I could gaze at Aubrey’s face, even as she continued the boobjob. The added weight of my entire body did not make her sink under the water, and her tongue peaked out, licking her lips as she purred. And suddenly, she squeezed her breasts together… full force. My penis was suddenly trapped, buried, under titfat – not even a bit of air could squeeze in there. But with a pop… she let go… her breasts parted, to the side… before she slammed her wet titties in again. And again. And again. She bit her bottom lip, before slamming them in again, and then increasing the movement, rapidly sliding her slick breasts up and down. And I popped. I squirmed, pushing into her chest, hands gripping her shoulders, as I came with a scream.

“Your food’s here…” Basil remarked, carrying a tray of food behind him. It was laden with stuff… to say the least. Half of it looked slightly burnt. Even though I had absolutely no cum… I was still shaking with orgasm… and Basil was absolutely ruining my high.

“Some of that food’s overcooked…” I remarked… looking over at Basil, critically. He had to have seen what was before him. How big Aubrey was. What she offered me… what she was offering him. Why did he have to act like this? But… at the same time, I could sort of see why he did.

“I’ll try better next time…

“Did you even make any jizz… like at all… Sunny?”

Like a dog, I slid myself up, right after I came.

“I need your mouth Aubrey! I can’t count how many times I’ve spurted today. I’m spoiled! But I need your tongue on meeee!! You wanted me here… you have me blow you almost every single day… you can give me one once…” Aubrey smirked mockingly as I demanded, practically mounted on her face. She could have won a fight with me by rolling over.

“Sure… I’ll oblige…” Aubrey remarked casually. I let myself thrust forward, and begun to thrust.

“Look… TV.” Aubrey smiled and pointed to the other end of the room… as it lit up, Basil having lit the remote. There was some type of documentary airing. I gasped, as I realized it was about Aubrey. Someone in a labcoat stood speaking, It had to have been close to ten. But I needed a blowjob from her. Right that moment. I heard something about “hormone overload syndrome…” and then my mind grew blank. Aubrey toyfully slurped my tongue, almost like a lollipop, as her head rested against the back of the oversized tub. The sound of slurping filled my ears, as her tongue sucked the entirety of my penis with gusto. She didn’t even open her mouth one bit, breathing through her nose. Her hands patted me on the back, like I was some sort of baby, as I mouthfucked her repeatedly. Her body made little splashes throughout the water. I barely disturbed her at all.

But the thrill of Aubrey giving me a blowjob was too much. My pathetically small orgasm peppered the back of my tongue. Her tongue ran down the bottom of my dick… and around, cleaning it all off, before she swallowed my seed, giggling.

And then she intensified.

Her lips and tongue sucked me at the same time, her lips forming a tight seal, a suctioning force, on my penis, while her tongue teased my dick and balls all at once. I had already came countless times… it had to have been over ten… I had lost count. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Her tongue sped up. It ached. My whole crotch ached. I had nothing more to give, but I begged for more. As she sped up, it felt like she could have ripped all my balls off. My body tensed… but I couldn’t orgasm. Nothing came. There was nothing left.

“You’re a horny puppy Sunny…” Aubrey paused for just one moment… I panted slowly… and then she immediately intensified, exaggerating her slurping and sucking. I wrapped around her head, hands sinking into her long hair. My stomach and chest felt her bristling hair, but all I could think of was tongue. Slurp. Slurp. Suck. Suuuuucckkk. I felt one flick, and then another, as her tongue brushed back and forth against the tip… and a moment later, Aubrey pressed it slightly against the head of my dick. And then she begun slurping again. In circles around. Under, tickling my balls… and coaxing what wouldn’t come out of me. I approached the edge time and time again, but there was nothing left to give. My legs wrapped around her neck. Like a spider. Her head was the size of a beach ball—so big. Just so much Aubrey. Sucking me in… it felt like she could eat me. Like she was sucking my cock. Dissolving it like a lollipop.

“AAAaaaAAAHHHhhHHHHH!!!!!” It kept going… my body kept shaking for minute after minute, as I trembled, bucked against her. But only a few weak, pathetic drops came out… easily slurped down by the menacingly sexy girl in a single swallow.

“That’s like when someone accidentally leaves a bit of milk on the bottom of the cup.” Aubrey groaned. “I outright MILKED you, doggie… I guess that was around… 15… in a little over an hour… but… still…” A bit of my senses begin to return. I could feel my legs floating in the water. I was draped over Aubrey… burdening her with my body. My dick was now resting on her cheek, popped out of her mouth. And the TV was still going in the background.

“But none have mystified people more than Aubrey… a young girl in Faraway Town. Her syndrome is the most extreme documented… having grown more than ten feet tall. The underage girl has a bevy of online followers, disturbing many in the community.

“They frequently donate her money for nothing in return…”

“While known as a local hooligan, she was not considered any trouble. But after kicking her own mother out… Aubrey has kidnapped two local boys of the community. Many people have been scared to try and anger someone who’s now the size of a vehicle. While others are worried about the strange influence she has on others… finally, some speculate that there is no kidnapping at all… that these boys are with her willingly.”

“I think it’s the last one…” I remarked, in a sense of overwhelming bliss. Aubrey stared at me… eyes half open, looking at me lazily and critically… and some bubbles emerged in the water as she farted.

“You’re mocking me…” I remarked, blushing. She responded by farting again, oversized bubbles rising to the surface. Really, it didn’t smell THAT bad, which was pretty incredible when she was thirteen feet tall. Aubrey rolled her eyes, looking down at me, draped all over her body like a parasite.

“Well… yeah. I think you just popped fifteen times. In an hour and a half. Sunny. When did I even take that neck brace off you… you’ve given me… like two… and then I… damn it…” she remarked. “What I do for the little people… at least service me some Sunny…” Dutifully, I begun to get to work, grabbing a sponge. I wasn’t a good swimmer, but I tried as best as I could to navigate the impressive length of her body, trying to wash every nook and cranny.

While I lingered on her feet, I sort of paid attention to Basil in the background.”

“I’m more of the ‘talk Aubrey into her senses variety…’ Basil remarked, a nervous expression on his face. “I think if I wanted to call the police, I would have done it by now.”

There was some dirt on her toenails, from where she walked barefoot. Her big toe was nearly the size of my fist. I grabbed her toe like a ball as I got to scrubbing. I was basically swimming in the sauna, any moment that I wasn’t resting on Aubrey’s massive body. I was clinging to her bulk for security, immersed in the scent and feel of her skin.

“You really have big feet Aubs.” I finally spoke lamely, able to encircle my entire body around her foot and lower leg. Aubrey moved her legs together, trapping me between them, as she moved my entire body forward. I was pressed between two thighs that could squeeze me to death in an instant.  Softly, they squeezed together, showing off their power.

“I belong to you… Aubrey.” I did. I knew I did. “You said you would train me today… I haven’t done… nearly enough… for you… we…”

“You’re good. You gave me a couple Sunny… maybe I’m just too nurturing. Too affectionate.” She cheered, with a wide, bright smile. “I just want to see you get a high score. You always say you’re done. That there’s no more. But you can go further beyond! Surrounded by me! With the infinite power of my sex! Again, again, AGAIN!!!” She didn’t even  let me respond, her hand slamming me into her abs, my dick entering her folds. It hurt. It was so painful. Why was it hard? Her folds easily accepted me – it felt like home almost. I moved like a dog, pathetically whining as I made small splashes in the water. My cheek rested against Aubrey’s stomach. Even with her abs, her skin was soft. On instinct, I found myself licking it. I wasn’t sure what was going on… the way her folds massaged my penis didn’t even feel natural. Or possible, with her scale difference.

“My body’s capable of a lot Sunny…” Aubrey cooed, her voice echoing from all around me. Her stomach rumbled. She hadn’t been eating much of Basil’s food, focused on me. “More than you can think of.” Her legs squeezed together, the soft and firm thighs knocking the air out of me, compacting me. She brought them together, and my entire body was out of the water, resting entirely on Aubrey. Her other hand reached down towards my butt, and a finger begun to probe my butt. Long and thick, it was like Aubrey was penetrating me. Each move was planned, deliberate… calculated to bring me towards orgasm.

“No one is close to my size. Nobody.” Her arousal was heightened – I felt like I didn’t deserve much of that. But her scent penetrated the air. Covered everything in the sauna. It didn’t even feel like I was in water—my senses monopolized by the young girl.

And Basil had given up, enthralled by Aubrey. Weakly and timidly, the blonde boy had stepped towards the hottub. Dick erect. He had slipped his pants off. For a moment, Aubrey stared at him sternly, before a single hand carried him up into the air, draping Basil above me on her body. 

"You should be glad I'm doing this after you spoke back to me..." Aubrey spat out. "I could crush you in an instant. It would be all you deserve. Instead I'm here, crushing your dick." Basil howled, louder and louder, in a high pitched voice as she rubbed his cock mercilessly between her breasts, easily overwhelming his dick in the type of C-cups that would be on a girl over thirteen feet tall. His whole body turned rigid as Basil's hands, wrapped around Aubrey's shoulders, shook with arousal. He came nearly instantly. 

“I will bring you ALL together. Make you ALL mine…” Aubrey called, triumphantly. “And with my body… I won’t just dominate you. I’ll control you… and I WILL use this power to bring Mari back... I Know... I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW... that's what it's for.” She squeezed my body again… between her legs… and her pussy squeezed… it felt like my penis was melting… as I came again. And again. And again.

Everything begun to grow black, as Aubrey giggled all around me. Vaguely, I thought about B119. About the possibility that this wasn't some occult thing. That Aubrey couldn't bring Mari back. 

But as Aubrey continued to fuck me, those thoughts rushed away.

“That’s number thirty…” she cooed. 

End Notes:

Let me know what you think! There should only be a few more chapters, focusing more on other people than just Sunny with Aubrey. 


I've also opened up commissions as well. You can read my bio for more details!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11624