- Text Size +

“Hey Sunny… what’s up?”  Almost through a mirror, it was like I could see myself. I begun to stir, as I woke from the hospital bed. It had been a little while I had last awoken, as I would find out later that day. At the time, I just knew that I hurt, all over, inside… outside… but, looking across at Aubrey, at least… the darkness appeared to recede a little. But her figure was unfamiliar. No… it was impossible.

“I…” my mouth felt impossibly dry, the movement of my own jaw unfamiliar. Everything seemed unfamiliar. The cold of the hospital was unfamiliar. The feeling of the blankets, brushing against his my was unfamiliar. My own pale, weak, body was bizarre. It took real effort to even move. But, across from me, the pink-haired Aubrey was truly unfamiliar. To be honest, it felt like I may have seen someone like her before; at least… for a short time. But, I certainly didn’t see anyone as large as her... ever.

“Well… I suppose this dream is new.” I sighed, feeling a bit of comfort. A bit of relief. As long as I could keep dreaming… I couldn’t hope for anything better. Not anymore. I didn’t deserve anything else. I knew that they would all react pretty badly at the hospital... before. At any rate. I had tried. At least I knew that my dreams were dreams now. At least this one was not too disturbing.

“You’re not dreaming…” Aubrey replied flatly. She tilted her head to the side. “But I guess that it might feel that way, Sunny. You’ve been out for months. You jumped... off the side of the hospital." As she walked closer, I made weak, instinctive steps to move back. But I couldn’t move. I couldn’t do anything. I felt so, completely weak. Before this massive figure, what could I hope for. Her legs were exposed. I could see their muscles moving. There had to have been a lot of force behind those muscles… to move Aubrey’s entire body. With the lack of detail in my dreams… this sight was strangely bizarre… and welcome.

“You can go back home, if you want to,” Aubrey continued, walking towards him. “But I thought that you’d rather come with me. I think that you could be useful. And… a part of me might be more comfortable. With you, I mean. Instead of something else. Sunny… you’ve been here over a year. It’s been quite a while since you’ve talked to anyone. Heard from anyone. You’re just about an adult, anyway.”

“Where’s mom?” I asked, selfishly. At least a part of me entertained the notion that this wasn’t just another dream.

“Not here right now… she’s back at home. But I think she wouldn’t mind if I took you to live with me instead, Sunny.” Aubrey flipped her hair back, as she knelt forward on the hospital bed, innocently. Great. It was a wet dream. About Aubrey. Not very original. "I mean. You can just look at me. What's happened to me. I think that this is a pretty generous offer, Sunny." Aubrey continued matter-of-fact. 

It was clear that her scale was truly wrong. Her pink-dyed hair had grown a little long, towards her shoulders, framing the soft features of her head. She was wearing a midriff, with a jean-jacket and matching jean skirt. However, the bed sunk in where her hand rested, causing his body to move slightly towards it. My eyes were drawn towards her hips… framed in the tight outfit she wore. Those things looked like they could slam me into dirt. There was a lot of pressure exerted just from the light rest of her hand. It had to have been larger than my own foot. Her face was clearly over a foot wide, a significant amount of the width of this entire damn hospital bed. She used one hand to follow the other, until they were gripping both ends of the bed. There was a sort of expectant grin on her face, as Aubrey already knew the outcome of her situation. But, at the same time, her smile was slight, her face kept mostly neutral. She smelled overwhelming. I couldn’t get enough of her scent. The sterile hospital smell was entirely overwhelmed by Aubrey’s simple presence. I honestly didn't know I had this fetish until now. 

“I’ve grown up, Sunny. I got involved in something… after you… uh… left. I thought it might draw a little useful attention…. But it got out of control… I developed something called runaway pheromone syndrome... probably a bad idea to get involved in random scientific experiments...” her voice grew slightly cold, as she pulled herself forward on the hospital bed. Soon, she was leaning entirely over me, blocking out the hospital light. The hospital bed squeaked and shrieked as she pulled herself forward, the sound of metal on tile echoing loudly throughout the room. Her weight was probably some number over five hundred pounds... if she had wanted to, she could have crushed me, bed and all.

“Sunny. Your mom was convinced by me. I told her it would be best for you to come with me. That I could make you happier.” She looked down at me, sort of straddling the entire bed… just how big is she??? My mind was running circles around itself, feeling like I must have been imagining this whole thing. But I felt a sort of strange set of dream as I looked up at her. The scent of perfume mingled with the scent of feminine sweat... she looked exhausted, actually. She must have exercised earlier in the day. She easily overwhelmed me, even as she gazed at me. Her own head looked like it was twice as large as mine. 

“My mom… said I should go with you… like… live with you… why?” His mouth was dry, but I formed the words, unsure of what was going on. I couldn’t look away from her, as she surrounded me on all sides. Looking down, I could see… and feel… her lower body resting on the hospital bed. My feet felt an incredible warmth from her jean-skirt clad legs lowering herself on my body. Her movements were careful… it was obvious that she would completely annihilate me if she put even a bit of effort into it.

“Simple. If you live with me, you’ll have more of a purpose. I’ve become a bit famous… you know… what would happen if an attractive girl started growing out of control. What do you think, Sunny? I’m a little big, right? But this… condition… has some side effects. They’ve even had a big doctor go to the local hospital of Faraway… so I’ve checked in on you every so often. I’ll tell you about this ordeal sometime.”

“So how does any of that involve me???” I still looked up at her, trying to take what was happening in. 

"Because I will make you my pet. Along with everyone else who I want. And I think you're gonna come with me because you don't have much else going for you right now. You have no friends. You're stuck in the hospital, muscles atrophied. And, even if you jumped off, Basil finally told us what's going on. You pushed someone down the stairs. That's bad... but it's far worse that you've let yourself become a useless wreck. I'm the only chance you've got at doing anything useful for anyone. So you're gonna serve me. Period. Ok?" Aubrey spat out the end of this literally, spittle flying into my face.  

“You know… I know… ok…” I leaned back. I must have looked clearly disturbed.

"Why is there something about his pale… stupid face. It’s been so long… since I’ve had that crush on him. But maybe… I can make this work. Hardly any other woman will find this attractive anyway… so I’ll just…" I could hear Aubrey mutter to herself, barely audible. Lost in a sort of thought. She blushed lightly as she looked at me, making me feel increasingly uncomfortable. If slightly pleasant. But all of this was overwhelmed by a single phrase. That she knew. Slowly, Aubrey placed a single hand on his chest, covering nearly the entirety of it. She pressed in a little, causing me to wince.

“That was miserable… I put in no effort at all Sunny… I slip up once... and you wince like that? Nothing’s going to change me… but you’re going to have to EAT some… alright?”

“What do you mean when you say you KNOW?” I asked, anxiously, but Aubrey ignored me.

“Yeah… and I can get you cleaning around the place. I’ve let it become a wreck. It’ll take you a while in your state though. Need to get your strength back. It might even take months…”

“So I guess things have changed a lot... What did you want to do with me...” I asked another question, louder this time.

“I’ll need to train you about speaking. Sometimes it’s fine, but there are others where you’ll need to speak only when spoken to, Sunny. You’ll be able to tell when I’m in a bad mood and not, though. So it should all be easy enough… I think this’ll work…" she stuck her tongue in her cheek. “But it’ll take a little work.”

I felt uncomfortable as Aubrey laughed down at me, literally looking down as she loomed all above and around me.

“TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW!?” I exclaimed again. The bed jerked sharply as Aubrey raised one hand of the bed, bringing it down towards me, with the speed of a hammer. I instinctively flinched, as the hand, as wide as his own face, slammed towards me. I tried to turn away from the quick movement, but her hand hit. Searing pain gripped me. When I opened his eyes, it was dark. My entire face was covered by the palm of her hand, stopping immediately with the impact of the slap. The soft skin felt up my face, as if it was trying to judge the difference in scale. Gradually, it wrapped around his face, blocking my vision. I could feel a light, controlled, soft pressure surrounding me– but my face still stung with pain.

“I’m doing you just a bit of a favor, Sunny. I know about you and the stairs, ok? After what happened, your mom told us too. About Mari. It’s why you don’t really get too many visitors here. But she’ll take you in. Care for you. But I thought I could make you USEFUL. Whatever you did… you were young. But you did NOTHING for years all the same. And this year in a hospital bed… also NOTHING. So I’m giving you a chance… to be a personal servant for someone famous. Rather than some random simp. I TOLD your mom it would be your choice. If you want to go home, go home! Be my guest! Your mom doesn’t even live that far from Hero, but he’s not going to talk to you… Kel… has his own friends here, ok. But you could try staying with me. Just see how it works out.” Aubrey released her grip, letting me rest back in the bed. I gazed at her calmly. 

“So… I’ll be leaving. You can come by my house if you want. Ok?” Otherwise… I’ll maybe see you sometime. The entire bed raised off the ground, as she got up, stretching towards the ceiling. She walked out brusquely, without even a word.” As she stooped through the hospital door, it became obvious to me… she had to have been over seven feet tall.

And I fell asleep, assuming that it was all a dream.

But when I woke up the next day, there was a single, oversized ribbon next to my bed. Strikingly blue, it had a note attached it. Even the handwriting was oversized… looking like it would be size 48 font on a computer. It simply listed Aubrey’s address… with a note that said… “see you… Aubrey…”

I couldn’t believe it. Maybe it wasn't a dream. As I walked, slowly, regaining a bit of strength, I kept the note with me. I supposed... I would head out there soon.  

Chapter End Notes:
First Chapter of what should be a longer story. Tell me what you think! Any thoughts and suggestions are welcome!