Officer Giantess by Bob Typhon
Summary:

There are two reasons why Cindy Mitchells stands out from the rest of the police force: 1) her incredibly good looks, and 2) her mysterious ability to shrink people. She tries her best to use these powers to stop crime, but sometimes she can't help but get a little too playful. Everything changes when a dead body is found, and evidence shows that he was killed by a giant woman. Is Officer Mitchells a murderer that is not as noble as she seemed? Or is there another giantess out there, one that is so much worse and more dangerous? Read on to follow the giantess cop's investigation of a giantess murder.


Categories: Breasts, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Legwear, Mouth Play, New World Order, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 23 Completed: No Word count: 40569 Read: 74099 Published: March 22 2022 Updated: January 16 2024
Story Notes:

I tried to be a bit more creative with this story, so you'll see some unorthodox writing structure. Let me know what you think, and enjoy!

1. Chapter 1: The Capture of Matthew Kane by Bob Typhon

2. Chapter 2: The Murder of James Grundy by Bob Typhon

3. Chapter 3: The Contemplation of Thomas Phealan by Bob Typhon

4. Chapter 4: The Conspiracy of Cindy Mitchells by Bob Typhon

5. Chapter 5: The Exposure of Cindy Mitchells by Bob Typhon

6. Chapter 6: The Murder of Eric Scimitar by Bob Typhon

7. Chapter 7: A Video on Macrophilia by Bob Typhon

8. Chapter 8: The Friendship of Cindy Mitchells and Thomas Phealan by Bob Typhon

9. Chapter 9: Interrogation of Gerald Roberts by Bob Typhon

10. Chapter 10: The Research on the Satyr by Bob Typhon

11. Chapter 11: The Discussion of Aphrodite by Bob Typhon

12. Chapter 12: The Assassination of Cindy Mitchells by Bob Typhon

13. Chapter 13: The Arrest of Zachary Zotterman by Bob Typhon

14. Chapter 14: The Battle of 78 Midland Avenue by Bob Typhon

15. Chapter 15: The Growing of Cindy Mitchells by Bob Typhon

16. Chapter 16: The Study Date of Cindy Mitchells and Thomas Phealan by Bob Typhon

17. Chapter 17: The Revelation of Henry Lynch by Bob Typhon

18. Chapter 18: The Breach at Melbourne Prison by Bob Typhon

19. Chapter 19: The Battle of Melbourne Prison by Bob Typhon

20. Chapter 20: The Exposure of Satyr by Bob Typhon

21. Chapter 21: The Memories of Cindy Mitchells by Bob Typhon

22. Chapter 22: The Navigation of Mama Mia by Bob Typhon

23. Chapter 23: The Memories of Megan Harriet by Bob Typhon

Chapter 1: The Capture of Matthew Kane by Bob Typhon
Author's Notes:


Distropolis was one of the largest cities in the world. It had magnificent skyscrapers, luxurious hotels, heavily populated malls, and so many apartments and houses. There was no doubt that Distropolis, a landscape teeming with human life, was a great city. However, the greater the city, the darker the streets become at night. Distropolis was also teeming with crime. Powerful figures that lived outside and sometimes above the law: those were the people that really ruled the city. One such figure was Matthew Kane, also known as the Gryphon. He was an intelligent yet ruthless manipulator, who had at least an eighth of the city in his pocket. He was the most prominent drug dealer in the city, his hands dirty with dozens of deaths, yet he ran his operation for ten years with no consequences. But now, the Gryphon sat in a gray room, his hands chained to the table. He had been caught.


Matthew Kane did not struggle to escape. Instead, he blankly stared at the gray wall in front of him, and his body subtly quivered. His breath was short yet heavy. A door opened, and a man walked in.
“Mr. Kane,” the man said as he sat down across the table from the Gryphon, “I have been chasing your ass for ten years, and here you are.” The man was middle aged, and his voice was slightly raspy. Although elements of his youth were still evident, some of his hair was gray and his body featured a slight slouch.
“Commissioner…Hope,” the Gryphon slowly nodded, still staring blankly at the wall. The commissioner smirked.
“This must all be so humiliating for you,” he said, “But then again, you might be a psychopath that just doesn’t care.”
“Tell me, Commissioner Hope,” the Gryphon replied as he turned his gaze on the detective, “What does it feel like, after chasing my ass for ten long years, for me to be finally caught by someone else?” The crime lord gave out a shuddered sigh.
“That’s the thing Mr. Kane,” Hope said as he took out voice recorder, “You have been impossible to incriminate in the last decade, which I mean as a compliment. So, why now? Why did you suddenly decide to confess all your crimes?” The Gryphon looked down at his own lap.
“I don’t gotta tell you anything,” he said, spitting on the floor.
“I have a feeling,” Hope continued, “That evil was used to bring down evil. And if that is true, you Mr. Kane are a victim. As a victim, I hope you will help me catch this evil.” The Gryphon slowly looked back up at the commissioner.
“Promise me,” the crime lord said, “If I tell you this, you’ll keep me away from that…monster?”
“I promise,” the commissioner nodded, starting the voice recorder. The Gryphon took a deep breath.
“It was a normal night, just a night of relaxing, you know.”


VOICE RECORDING: THE CAPTURE OF MATTHEW KANE
It was a normal night, just a night of relaxing, you know. I was at Mama Mia, the best strip club in town by the way don’t try to tell me otherwise, and I was there with my boy Potter. Now Potter and I, we go way back, hell we’ve betrayed each other at least like seven times. Anyways, the night before we had just squashed the beef we had, so we were there at Mama Mia to celebrate the peace we have for now. So Potter fucks off and goes to take a leak or something, and I’m left there all by myself. So I go to where all the girls are dancing, trying to see if I can get myself a lap dance or something. And there she was, one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. Blonde hair, big ass, huge tits, long legs, I’m telling you that she had everything. So I whistle at her and show her a hundred, cause I want to get to know this girl. Biggest mistake of my life. She sees me and walks over. God damn she also had those beautiful green eyes, like how good can this get?
Anyways, she said something like, “Tryna get my attention with money?”
I’m like, “Like you’re here for something else?” She laughs and shit, and comes down from the stage and takes my hand. This beautiful woman walks me to a private room in the back, a small room with a couch. She closed the curtain behind her, and I can’t stop looking at her.
I said, “I’ll put this hundred in your crack,” or something, so she turns around and puts her ass in my face. When she does this, I notice that there’s something in her underwear. First I thought maybe other people had the same idea as me, so it was just a bunch of money in her panties. But that doesn’t make sense right? The more I looked at it, the more the thing in there started to look like a person. Like a small person. So I pull down her underwear and there he is, right between this woman’s asscheeks, it’s my friend Potter. But he was small, like the size of someone’s hand, and he was shoved in there in the back of this woman’s undies. He was shivering, he looked scared.
I’m like “What the hell?” The woman pulls her panties back up, turns around, and kneels over me. Her killer body is just right in front of me. She smells like sugar by the way.
I look up at her and ask, “What did you do to Potter?”
She just laughed and said, “What I’m about to do to you.” Then, I kid you not, I start to shrink. Her body, along with the rest of the room, started getting bigger and bigger. By the time I noticed, it was too late. This woman, now so much bigger than me, just grabbed me by my foot and dangled me in front of her face. I couldn’t do anything but ask her to let me go. I’ve never felt so humiliated in my life! This bitch, she licked me, my entire body. In one second my whole fucking body was just drenched in her spit.
She tells me to confess my crimes or some shit, and I’m like, “Hell no bitch, who the fuck do you think you are?”
“I’m the girl that loves when people don’t cooperate, because I loooove to play bad cop,” she says, which was pretty god damn intimidating. She…she then…she then lowered me down to her tits. Those same tits I was ogling on the stage, I was right in front of them, but now each tit was the size of my whole fucking body! She put me in between them, and she squeezed. I felt my entire body just get surrounded by her flesh, and it pressed into me. I couldn’t move, and it was getting pretty hard to breathe as well.
“Okay okay!” I screamed, “I confess! I am the crime lord Gryphon! Please make this stop.” She took me out from her tits, gave me a kiss with her big ass lips, grew me back, and arrested me. I guess she was a cop the whole time.


Commissioner Hope stopped the recording.
“That’s quite the story you have there,” he said, putting the recorder in his pocket.
“You have to believe me, the Gryphon said desperately, “Every time I close my eyes, all I can remember is the feeling of being inside those tits, fucking stuck and fucking helpless. That woman, that cop, she is a monster. She’s a god damn monster!”
“Thank you,” Hope said, standing up, “This has been very helpful. My condolences on your traumatic experience. Then again, maybe you deserve it.” The Gryphon started screaming and sobbing as Hope left the room.

End Notes:

I will introduce our giantess cop in the next chapter, stay tuned

Chapter 2: The Murder of James Grundy by Bob Typhon
Author's Notes:


Cindy put her hands on her hips, looking at herself in the full body mirror in her room. She looked up and down three times. She wore nothing but a black bra and underwear.
“Still looking good,” she said out loud. She picked up her pink phone from her bed, and she scrolled through her music library until she picked a song. Walking to her bathroom, she sang along as she did her makeup.
“So you wanna play with magic,” she hummed, “Boy you should know watchu falling for.” Her golden hair was long and smooth, and gently fell on her shoulders.
“Baby do you dare to do this, cause I’m coming at you—” After applying lipstick, her thick lips were redder than a cherry.
“Are you ready for, ready for!” Her green eyes shone like emeralds. She finished applying her makeup.
“There’s no going back.”
Cindy put her hands on her hips, looking at herself in the full body mirror in her room. She looked up and down four times. She was now wearing her police uniform. She chose to wear a miniskirt that showed off her long and smooth legs. Her police shirt was unbuttoned on top, revealing a fair portion of her cleavage. She also wore sunglasses and a police hat, as well as leather boots.
“Still the cutest cop on the force,” she winked at herself. Her self-observation session was interrupted by a phone call. It was from Commissioner Hope. She sighed, and answered the call.
“Good morning boss,” she said in an annoyed tone.
“Mitchells,” the Commissioner said, “I need you to come in.”
“Yeah I’m getting fucking ready right now.”
“I meant, on this case. I need you to take over this case.”
“Oh?” Cindy’s eyes perked up, “What’s up?”
“There’s been a murder at 45 Bill Street. A body has been found.”
“What’s the rush Commissioner? This is not like you at all.”
“Just…go look at the body. You’ll see.”


NEWS AT NINE:
Good morning, it is nine o’clock, and welcome to News at Nine, bringing all the important news of Distropolis to you today. I am your host Simon Richer, thank you for watching. This morning a body was found on 45 Bill Street, and has been identified as accountant James Grundy. 35 year old Grundy had gone missing three days ago, and left behind a mother.
“I-I knew that my son had an i-important job. I j-just didn’t know h-how dangerous it w-was. What k-kind of monster would d-do such a thing.”
This murder currently has no suspects, but the police are starting an investigation this morning. We will get back to you if there is more information. Now, on with the weather.


Cindy stopped her police car. She had arrived. From what she could see, 45 Bill Street was a busy place with a lot of houses. A body was sprawled across the middle of the road, and was now surrounded by police cars, officers, and tape. Two male officers guarded the scene in front of the tape. They were both gingers, but one was tall and lanky while the other was shorter and a little chubby. As soon as they saw Cindy approach them, they tensed up.
“Don’t say anything stupid Richards,” the chubby one muttered.
“Why would I do such a thing?” the lanky one named Richards responded, “But seriously, look at her.”
“Cobbler and Richards,” Cindy said with a subtle smile, stopping in front of the two cops and putting her hands on her hips, “The twin idiots.”
“Good morning, Ms. Mitchells,” Cobbler greeted, “What is your business here?”
“Call her Officer Mitchells,” Richards suggested, to which Cobbler responded by pinching his friend’s arm.
“The Commissioner sent me,” Cindy laughed, “You can check with him if you want.”
“That’s quite alright,” Cobbler nodded, “You may pass.”
“How kind of you,” Cindy replied. She put her slender index finger on Richards’s lanky shoulder.
“You boys behave, okay?” she said as she puckered her lips. Richards tensed up, fixing his bad posture.
“You…l-look great today, officer,” he nervously stated. Cindy laughed.
“I know,” she said, winking and walking away. Richards stared as she approached the crime scene.
“Did you ever notice how her ass shakes when she walks?” he said. Cobbler punched him in the stomach.
“Ow!” Richards complained, “What was that for?”
“I told you to not say anything stupid,” Cobbler scolded, “That was like four stupid things.”
“Three stupid things,” Richards defended.
“Break it down for me Rachel,” Cindy said to another female officer.
“First of all,” Rachel said, pointing at the body, “Tell me what you see.”
“Hmm,” Cindy crossed her arms, “He IS cute.” Rachel laughed.
“I’m serious,” Cindy said, “If the murder victim is cute, it becomes ten times more tragic.”
“You really are a shallow person,” Rachel shook her head, “From what I can see, all of the victim’s bones are shattered with seemingly no pattern, which means he must have been crushed somehow. Come on, give it a feel.” Cindy bent down over the victim’s naked body and placed her gloved hand on his chest. Like Rachel said, his bones were crushed and crumpled.
“There’s no other wounds?” Cindy asked, checking the victim’s throat.
“No. This crushing, whatever it was, is the cause of death. Kind of excessively cruel?”
“Unless, that was on purpose. You see how he was just dumped in the middle of a busy ass street?”
“What are you getting at?”
“The killer wanted the body to be found. Maybe we should start thinking about this murder like a message. So the question is not why did he get killed, but who was the killer trying to send a message to.”
“That’s awesome Cindy,” Rachel nodded, “I feel like you’ll crack the case.”
“This is interesting,” Cindy said, using her hand to brush the side of the victim.
“Will you please stop flirting with the corpse?” Rachel asked.
“I’m not. Look, you said he died by crushing but…his skin is perfect. Undamaged."
“And?”
“If he got crushed by, say, concrete, wouldn’t he have bruises or bits of concrete on him?”
“That…yeah, you’re right, that’s weird.” Rachel put her hand on her chin. Cindy’s eyes suddenly widened. She stood up and started walking away.
“Cindy, where are you going?” Rachel asked.
“Do whatever you guys need to do,” she said, “I need to talk to the Commissioner.”


“She put me in between them, and she squeezed. I felt my entire body just get surrounded by her warm flesh, and it pressed into me. I couldn’t move—“

The Commissioner paused the voice recording when the door to his office opened. He looked up to see a stern Cindy standing over him.
“Mitchells,” he said, “Have you seen the body?”
“Have you?” Cindy asked in a serious tone.
“I have,” Hope sighed, “Sit down.” Cindy pulled up a chair and sat across from the Commissioner.
“Why did you want me on this case, Commissioner?” she asked.
“You tell me.”
“The victim was crushed to death, but whatever crushed him didn’t even leave a bruise. It had to be something that was soft enough to not even scrape him, but big enough to crush him to death. And the only explanation is…” Cindy sighed and unbuttoned one of her shirt buttons, revealing more of her cleavage. Commissioner Hope gulped.
“It’s just the most realistic explanation,” he said, looking away.
“You think I did it,” Cindy said, buttoning her shirt back. There was a subtle hint of a laugh in her voice.
“That,” Hope responded, “Or someone is framing you. Now go confess, or find the true killer.” Cindy stood up, ready to storm out of the office.
“Also,” the Commissioner said, “You’re gonna have a partner in this case.”
“A partner?” Cindy tilted her head, “Who?”

Chapter 3: The Contemplation of Thomas Phealan by Bob Typhon

Dear Diary,
Today I got one of the scariest orders from Commissioner Hope. They say the force is scary, but this is taking it to the next level. I have only been in the Distropolis Police Syndicate for a month, and I already know way too much about Officer Mitchells. People call her Candy Cane, and everyone is scared of her. Basically, she has powers like a superhero, and she can shrink people. It’s never been done to me, but I’ve seen it happen. I once went into the bathroom, and there she was in one of the stalls, sitting on a toilet seat. To my horror, it looked like Officer Bradley was shrunken to the size of a thumb, and she was sitting right on top of him. Then she saw me so I ran. It was too late. She knows I saw that. I know that she knows I saw that. I was wondering when she was going to come after me, but she never did. I’ve tried my best to avoid her, and I haven’t made eye contact with her or her friends in the past week. And now the Commissioner wants me to WORK WITH HER? HELP HER ON AN INVESTIGATION?? With all due respect Mr. Commissioner, what the hell is wrong with you? Not like I will actually tell him that. Tomorrow I have to actually talk to her. TO HER! I am not going to have a good night’s sleep.

“You look upset,” Rachel said, putting a store-bought coffee on Cindy’s desk.
“Thanks,” Cindy sighed, handing her friend a five dollar bill.
“So why is the immortal Candy Cane upset?” Rachel asked as she sipped her own coffee, “Did another guy bail on you?”
“Ugh no,” Cindy shook her head, “I can just kidnap him if I actually wanted him.”
“Right.”
“No, I’m pissed that Hope gave me a partner.”
“A partner? What, for the Grundy Case?”
“Exactly. Doesn’t he know that I can do this shit alone? In fact, I do this shit better alone.”
“Come on, a little help can’t hurt.”
“Rachel,” Cindy said as she looked her friend in the eye, “Do you remember the last time I had a partner?” Rachel nodded.
“Not everyone is gonna be like Bradley,” she assured, “You haven’t even met this guy yet, what are you so worried about?”
“Bradley showed that people aren’t good for me and, more importantly, I’m not good for people. I don’t need more people judging the way I do things. I already get enough from everyone’s looks.”
“Mitchells!” Hope yelled from across the room, “It’s time!” Cindy sighed and stood up, noticing that everyone was staring at her.
“I’m not as sweet as I look,” she smiled, putting a hand on her breast. Everyone, well at least most, looked away.

Dear Diary,
I am going to try my best to describe my first encounter with Officer Mitchells. I was really nervous while I was waiting in the meeting room, and I felt lightheaded. It was hard to focus on anything, but that all changed when she walked in. Much like every other time I had seen her, she was wearing her uniform in the most revealing and sexually charged way possible. The sad part is, it works. I could not keep my eyes off of her as she walked towards me. Her long legs that extended out of her inviting skirt and her large cleavage that she should probably show less of were among the many things I tried very hard not to stare at. I understand how dangerous this woman is, which is why I am ashamed of the way my brain naturally perceives her. She sat across from me, making me notice that we were both the same height. Maybe I was a little taller. She looked angry, even though we haven’t even talked yet. She must’ve been upset that I saw her doing whatever she was doing with Officer Bradley.
“Last time I had a partner,” she spoke as she crossed her arms, “I made him quit the force.” I gulped and looked away at the door.
“People are scared of me,” she said as she stood up, “Do you know why?” I nodded, glancing back and forth from the door. She walked around the table and towards me, and sat down next to me, between the door and I. I looked up at her face, which had gone from a stern look to a little smirk. I leaned back into my chair.
“Tell me,” she said, leaning in, “Are you scared of me?” She was very close to me. She smelled like sugar.
“Yes,” was the only reply I could come up with. Hearing this, her smirk became closer to a grin, and she let her hand out towards me.
“I’m Cindy Mitchells,” she smiled, “Nice to meet you.” I let out a deep breath, and I shook her hand.
“Thomas Phealan,” I replied, “Nice to meet you too.” Her hand was soft and warm, yet had a firm grip. At least it was the same size as mine. I think she noticed that I was shivering. She leaned in even closer, and I closed my eyes. She then let go of my hand, stood up, and laughed.
“Don’t get ahead of yourself Thomas,” she said, walking back to her original seat across the table. I took a deep breath.
“Sorry,” I said.
“Awe, don’t apologize,” she taunted, “You didn’t do anything wrong. Let’s talk about the case.” I nodded and glanced at the door.
“I don’t mind the staring too much,” she said, “But you should at least look at me when we’re talking.” Hearing this, I slowly turned back to look at her, trying my best to keep my eyes on her face. It was surprisingly easy, since her enchanting green eyes kept me locked in.
“The case,” I spoke hesitantly, “Tell me about it.”
“Yes sir,” she smiled, “James Grundy, 35 year old accountant, was found dead in one of the busiest residence streets in town.” She pulled out a picture from her breast pocket and put it on the table.
“Now you should look at the picture, not at me,” she suggested.
“Sorry,” I replied, immediately looking down. The image of the body was one of the strangest I’ve ever seen. The way his body was sprawled out, he must’ve been crushed between two large masses. But his body showed no bruises, so the best explanation for this must be…I looked back up at Officer Mitchells, but this time at her cleavage.
“Oh wow,” she said, as she started to gently stroke her right breast with her index finger, “You figured it out that fast?”
“Did you…kill him?” I asked, getting ready to spring out of my chair.
“No,” she replied, firmly putting her hand on the table. I looked back at her eyes.
“But that’s what it looks like, until I find the true killer.” I sighed and slowly nodded.
“So where do we start?” I asked. This is where she stood up and started to head towards the door.
“I’ll let you know if I need anything,” she said, and left the room. Just like that, I was back being by myself, still lightheaded. Officer Mitchells is scary, and she knows it. I’m scared of her, and she knows that too. But in all honesty, I’m not dreading working with her anymore. I hope I can help her catch this killer.

“You seem happier than I expected,” Rachel said. Her and Cindy were both on their lunch break.
“I wouldn’t say happy,” Cindy replied.
“So how was your, you know, new partner?”
“He was…better than Bradley.”
“Okay okay, that’s a start,” Rachel nodded, “What was he like?”
“He was sacred shitless of me,” Cindy laughed.
“Okay but that’s everyone.”
“Yes I know but, he was properly scared out of his god damn pants. He didn’t want to look at me, he was shaking the whole time, and he kept apologizing.”
“And this is a good thing?”
“Yes,” Cindy affirmed, “This guy, Thomas I think, I don’t have to treat him like a person. I mean I will but, you know what I mean? How do I say this, he’s less like a partner and more of a…toy. A cute little toy. Do I sound crazy?” Hearing this, Rachel sighed.
“Unfortunately,” she said, “I expected nothing more.”

End Notes:

Sorry for the slow start, I'm now prioritizing introducing the characters and establishing relationships. But don't worry, things will start ramping up very soon.

Chapter 4: The Conspiracy of Cindy Mitchells by Bob Typhon

NEWS AT NINE:
Good morning everyone, and welcome to News at Nine. My name is Simon Richer, giving you all the relevant news of Distropolis. This morning the DPS has reported that Matthew Kane, dubbed by the people as the Gryphon, has confessed to his crimes and has been sent to Melbourne Prison. Kane was a suspect of drug trade, murder, and organized crime for the past ten years, and was finally apprehended by Officer Cindy Mitchells. Today I have a guest, reporter of Distropolis Daily Alana Parker, who would like to share her thoughts on this. Thank you for coming Ms. Parker.
“Thank you for having me.”
So you believe that there is something fishy about the Gryphon’s confession, correct?
“Yes, I do. People like him, the whole reason they have so much power is because they never falter. They are stubborn. They would use every single fragment of their resources to stay in power. So why, after ten years, was a simple officer able to get him to confess? And why did he plead for a lifetime sentence? Isn’t that strange?”
Why do you think that is?
“I think there are many possibilities. Perhaps Mitchells is working with the Gryphon, and this is a grand plan to fool the justice system. That makes the most sense to me. Or maybe Mitchells’s methods of interrogation were extreme, so extreme that even a man like Matthew Kane crumbled in it. If this is the case, maybe the interrogation itself is unethical. Either way, I believe Mitchells should be thoroughly investigated. I am thankful that the Gryphon is put away, but not if it's just replaced with something worse.”


Commissioner Hope looked up as his office door opened.
“Uh, you wanted to speak with me?” said a shy voice.
“Ah, Phealan,” Hope nodded, “Come in, take a seat.” Thomas Phealan quietly entered the commissioner’s office and sat down in the chair across from him. There was a TV on the wall, and the people on it were talking about the Gryphon.
“Watch,” Hope said.
“I believe Mitchells should be throughly investigated. I am thankful that the Gryphon is put away, but not if it’s just replaced with something worse.” The commissioner turned off the TV.
“Officer Mitchells,” Thomas muttered.
“You’ve had the chance to meet her, correct?” Hope asked. Thomas nodded.
“And did she show you what happened to James Grundy?” Thomas nodded again, this time slower.
“You’re a smart kid,” Hope said, “You know what happened to him.”
“He was shrunk,” Thomas stated, “And crushed to death. And it might be Officer Mitchells.”
“Forensics have shown that Grundy orgasmed directly before his death, multiple times.”
“Crushing, possibility of shrinking, and sexual implications,” Thomas nodded, “All signs point at one direction. But Commissioner, with all due respect, I think you’re wrong.”
“Is that so?” Hope lifted his eyebrows.
“She’s just…not acting like a killer would. I think there’s something else at play here.” Hearing this, Hope nodded in approval.
“I thought you would say that,” he said, “I don’t think she did it either. That’s why I put you two on this case. Her—well—I’m hoping her desperation to prove her innocence is enough to drive her to the solution. And you, you’re smarter than half the idiots on the force.”
“I don’t know what to do Commissioner,” Thomas looked away and at the blank TV.
“About what?” Hope asked.
“I’m scared. Of her.”
“And you act like that’s a bad thing?”


““Okay okay!” I screamed, “I confess! I am the crime lord Gryphon! Please make this stop.” She took me out from her tits, gave me a kiss with her big ass lips, grew me back, and arrested me. I guess she was a cop the whole time.”
The recording ended, and Thomas let out a breath. He was using one of the computers in the Distropolis Police Syndicate’s (DPS) public library, where most low-ranking officers came to research and analyze. Thomas rewinded the voice recording.
“grabbed me by my foot and dangled me in front of her face. I couldn’t do anything but ask her to let me go. I’ve never felt so humiliated in my life! This bitch, she licked me, my entire body. In one second my whole fucking body was just drenched in her spit.”
“You now,” Thomas heard a voice behind him, “I totally forgot that I licked him.” The young officer’s eyes widened and his entire body jumped. He turned his chair around to see Officer Mitchells standing right behind him with a paper cup in her hand and a smirk on her face.
“Officer Mitchells!” he exclaimed, “What are you doing here?!”
“Last I heard this is a public library,” the woman replied, “And to bring you this.” She set down the paper cup next to Thomas. It was coffee.
“Oh uh, thank you,” he thanked her.
“Lemme see what you’re working on, partner,” Cindy stated, and she pulled up a chair next to him. Thomas’s hand shot for the mouse, and he attempted to close the voice recording. However, as soon as he placed his hand on the mouse, Cindy put her hand on top of his. He looked up at her face, turning a little red.
“Awe, don’t be shy,” she giggled, “He assigned you to work with me of all people. It would be stupid to not do your research.”
“Right,” Thomas nervously nodded. Cindy’s hand guided his hand and the mouse away from the “close” button, and to “play”. Thomas clicked, and the voice recording resumed.
“She tells me to confess my crimes or some shit, and I’m like, “Hell no bitch, who the fuck do you think you are?””
“Awe man, he’s skipping over all the foreplay,” Cindy complained, “I put a lot of effort in that."
““I’m the girl that loves when people don’t cooperate, because I loooove to punish,” she says, which was pretty god damn intimidating.”
“Now that’s more like it,” Cindy nodded, crossing her arms.
“She…she then…she then lowered me down to her tits—“ Thomas closed the recording.
“Oh come on,” Cindy said, “It was just getting good.”
“Sorry,” Thomas shook his head, “It was just….”
“You feel awkward listening to this in front of me,” she nodded, “I guess that’s understandable.”
“You seem comfortable with this,” Thomas stated.
“Huh?”
“Like, me searching up on you, you being a murder suspect, the fact that you’re hiding the fact that you can shrink people, everyone’s scared shitless of you, it seems like you don’t care.”
“I mean, why should I?,” Cindy shrugged, “I’m not hiding anything you know. I’m just doing my job.” Thomas went onto a web browser and pulled up a video. It was a segment from the news this morning.
“Or maybe Mitchells’s methods of interrogation were extreme, so extreme that even a man like Matthew Kane crumbled in it. If this is the case, maybe the interrogation itself is unethical. Either way, I believe Mitchells should be thoroughly investigated.” Cindy did not react, as she had seen this already.
“People are starting to suspect things,” Thomas said, “That’s not good for the whole, you know, Grundy case.” Suddenly, Cindy put her hand on his shoulder.
“Tell me Thomas,” she said, “And look me in the eye. Do you think I killed Grundy?” Thomas’s body started to shiver, but he looked straight in Cindy’s green eyes.
“It’s always a possibility,” he stated nervously, “But no, I don’t think you killed him.”
“Then why are you looking into me so much? Why do you think I’ll be uncomfortable, huh?”
“Because, well,” Thomas took a deep breath, “I think you’re a good cop. Unorthodox but…effective. I want to have faith in the person that brought in the Gryphon. I want to help prove her innocence.” His eyes were very wide by this point. Cindy nodded and took her hand off his shoulder.
“Well, you can have faith,” she sighed, "But it doesn’t matter if no one else—”
“Wait a second,” Thomas interrupted.
“Oh?” Cindy started to grin, “Does the rookie have an idea?”
“You said you’re not hiding this, right?”
“No, why?”
“Because right now it looks like a secret, even if it's not. Everyone is left to theorize. The best way to get their trust is…is to publicize it yourself.”
“What?” Cindy raised her eyebrows, “What do you mean?”
“If someone else uncovers the truth from you,” Thomas explained, “It would look bad. It would look shady. But if you went out and exposed it yourself, that pushes a completely different image.” A large grin appeared on Cindy’s face.
“Thomas,” she said, “That’s a wonderful idea. Thank you.”
“I’m glad I could help,” Thomas slightly smiled. Cindy stood up.
“I’m gonna get to it right now,” she said, and she grabbed his hand, “Do you wanna help me?”

End Notes:


Chapter 5: The Exposure of Cindy Mitchells by Bob Typhon

NEWS AT NINE:
Good morning Distropolis, and welcome to News at Nine. My name is Simon Richer, giving to you the important news of this city today. Last night, a video that was uploaded onto YouTube by DPS Officer Cindy Mitchells, and it has gained quite the attention. Now, Mitchells had recently caught the infamous Gryphon and got him to confess, leading many to theorize that she herself is a dangerous figure with superhuman abilities. Here, Mitchells seems to be confirming such theories. The following video features harsh language and sexual content, viewer discretion is advised.


CINDY MITCHELLS- THE GRYPHON INTERROGATION
The video started with Cindy Mitchells filming herself in a bathroom.
“Hey everyone,” the cop smiled, “I’ve been hearing a lot of shit about me being dangerous or whatever, so I’m here to tell you all that it’s true. But you’re not gonna just take my word for it right? So let me show you.” She turned the camera around to show a man at the sink. The man had a small figure, and was wearing police uniform and an eagle mask.
“That man,” Cindy whispered from behind the camera, “Is the Gryphon. We all love him, right? Well I am going to get him to confess all his crimes.” She proceeded to walk up to the man and tap his shoulder. The “Gryphon” turned around.
“Who are you?” he said, “And what do you want from me?”
“Oh come on, crime lords don’t talk like that,” Cindy said as she put her hand on his shoulder, “Be more, menacing."
“Tell me who you are or I will kill you,” the Gryphon actor restated. Cindy burst out laughing.
“I can’t say you didn’t try,” she giggled, “Kill me? Are you threatening to commit a crime?”
“No,” the Gryphon shook his head, “I am not a criminal.” Cindy then grabbed his chin and pushed him against the wall.
“Then why did five different people give up your name regarding the recent cocaine trades?”
“I don’t, I uh, I don’t even do cocaine,” the Gryphon stammered. Cindy sighed.
“Maybe,” she started, “If I do to you what I did to those five men, you’ll be more willing to talk.” Suddenly, the man in front of the camera started to shrink, along with his uniform and mask. Cindy’s hand on his chin became bigger and bigger, and soon the Gryphon was nothing but a tiny man in her palm.
“Holy shit,” the Gryphon said, and he looked down from the giant hand to see how far up he was. Cindy turned her camera to the bathroom mirror, where it was clear that a tiny man was in her hand.
“Do you believe the rumors now, Mr. Gryphon?” Cindy grinned at the camera through the mirror. She then started to lower the shrunken man towards her cleavage.
“Wait, what are you doing?” the Gryphon asked.
“Getting a naughty little boy to talk,” Cindy winked.
“You said it’ll only be handholding!” he yelled as the female officer dropped the man in her cleavage. The man struggled to escape, but she simply pushed him further inside. His head was the only part of his body that was not surrounded in her tits.
“Now,” Cindy spoke down to the man, “Do you want to tell me about the cocaine?”
“I uh,” the man hesitated. He then cleared his throat.
“I’ll never tell you a thing!” Hearing this, Cindy lifted her eyebrows.
“Alright then,” she grinned, and she squeezed her breasts together. After five seconds, she let go.
“It was me!” the Gryphon exclaimed, coughing, “I did it! I organized every ounce of cocaine that entered this city in the past 2 years! Please let me go!” Hearing this, Cindy pushed the man even deeper in her cleavage, until he was no longer visible to the camera. She then turned the camera on herself.
“So what do you think everyone?” she asked while puckering her lips, “Did that really just happen, or was it just really good CGI? Let me know what you thought in the comments, and don’t forget to subscribe!” She laughed, and the video stopped.


HOLLY TALKS:
HOLLY: Hi everyone, and thank you so much for tuning into Holly Talks. My name is Holly Feathers, but you all know that. How is everybody’s week going? I hope the summer weather wasn’t too harsh on you. My husband keeps complaining about how hot it is. Then again, he complains about everything. Today I have a special guest, social rights activist and reporter of Distropolis Daily: Alana Parker. Thank you Alana for coming today.
ALANA: Thank you for having me, I really appreciate you giving the people of Distropolis a voice, they really need it.
HOLLY: Thank you. So let’s get right to it, the biggest talk on the streets is that video from Cindy Mitchells. Alana, did you get the chance to see it?
ALANA: Yes I did. Let me just say, that was one of the scariest videos I’ve seen on the internet.
HOLLY: Scary? How so?
ALANA: Just imagine, being shrunk to that size. How much power does a person that small have?
HOLLY: Very little. No pun intended.
ALANA: Exactly. We all know how shaky the topic of “power” is in recent society. People, including myself, have been very clear about how violating it is to strip a person of their power, whether that be economic, physical, or mental. Now what Mitchells did to whoever was playing the Gryphon, that is the full and complete diminishing of all the power the man has, and that to me is completely unethical and a little horrifying.
HOLLY: Even if the person who’s power is taken is a proven crime lord?
ALANA: I understand that the Gryphon was and is a bad person, but this is just too extreme. Plus, who’s to stop Mitchells from doing this to a completely innocent person? And the fact that all of this has a sexual undertone? No, sorry, it is boldly sexual, and she knows it. I wonder how she sleeps at night.


“THE GRYPHON INTERROGATION”- comments
Alana Parker is right, this is completely disgusting. Someone needs to arrest this woman, she is too dangerous
Arrest her? How do you know having these powers is her choice?
It’s her choice to use it

Not gonna lie this is hot a f. I wish I was the Gryphon
You wish you were shrunken and shoved inside a cleavage, completely unable to move? I would be humiliated!
Honestly same
I love tits, so I won’t complain

This is just police brutality, but you all ignore that cause it’s “hot”
I would let her abuse me

Officer please step on me <3

This shit is probably CGI
I don’t know man, when he shrank it looked pretty real to me
In that case I’m moving out of the city, this shit’s getting too weird

I would commit a crime just so she can arrest me


PUBLIC STATEMENT FROM MAYOR ROBERTS:
I know half of you are terrified of the video that was published by Cindy Mitchells. How could one person be allowed to have so much power over another. Even a man like the Gryphon. However, you must understand that the city of Distropoils is a dangerous one. It is corrupt, filled with criminals. It is already dangerous without a person like Cindy Mitchells. This woman is our first beacon of hope in fighting back against the dark corners of this city. If she decides to use these powers for evil, we will deal with her then. But for now, she is on our side, and you must not let your societal ideals blind you from that fact. Thank you Cindy Mitchells, you have my support.

Chapter 6: The Murder of Eric Scimitar by Bob Typhon

Rachel McAdams had faith in her friend. She knew that Cindy was not some murderous monster. Sure, she could be playful and a little rough with boys, but she was not the villain some people made her out to be. But days like this, it was hard to keep that faith. As the forensic pathologist of the DPS, Rachel was used to seeing many kinds of corpses, killed in many different ways. But in her entire career, she had never seen a corpse that was three inches. It was as if she was looking at a doll, but she knew this doll used to be a real live person. She shuddered at the thought of how he met his fate.
“Get Cindy and her partner,” she ordered, “This is connected to the Grundy Case.”


Dear Diary,
There is a lot going on in my mind right now. From the way she was treating me, I figured Officer Mitchells would shrink me down one day. I just didn’t think it would be so immediate, and so public. The video of her shrinking me and putting me in her cleavage was all an act. She was not interrogating me, and I am not the crime lord Gryphon. But it felt so real. When I was in there, between her breasts, I felt overwhelming feelings of helplessness, horror, disgust, and lust. That’s the thing, I am completely aware that the experience was humiliating, but I have to admit that I want to go back in there, which is a terrible thing to admit. At least some of the Youtube comments agree with me.


Thomas put his pencil down when someone rang his door. He sighed and headed for his door. He opened it and, to his horror, there stood his police partner.
“Officer Mitchells,” he muttered, turning red.
“You can call me Cindy,” she smiled, “It’s not like you’re gonna call me “Officer Mitchells” every time you address me.”
“Right,” Thomas nodded. He looked up and down the woman in front of him. She was still wearing her usual revealing police uniform. Cindy giggled.
“Why are you here?” Thomas asked, looking at her eyes.
“Another murder,” she sighed, “Eric Scimitar was found strapped to a tree. He was suffocated to death.”
“Let me guess, no signs of choking?”
“Yeah,” Cindy nodded, “He was also found at the same size you were in my video.”


Cindy and Thomas sat across from each other at the meeting room. Cindy scrolled through her phone, while Thomas looked down and said nothing. Cindy looked up at Thomas and sighed.
“Hey,” she spoke. Thomas looked up.
“What did you feel?” she asked, “When you were in here?” She pointed at her cleavage. Thomas’s eyes widened, and he hurriedly put his hands on his crotch.
“What do you mean?” he asked, “It was just a video.”
“Yeah but, it’s not like we used CGI.” Thomas did not respond.
“It’s okay if you felt…what did the comment say? Humiliated.” Cindy put on a serious expression.
“Well,” Thomas started, “I can’t say I wasn’t scared. But at the same time it was, you know—“
“Hello ladies!” a loud voice boomed into the room as Rachel entered. She was wearing a white lab coat, and carried a folder full of papers.
“Rachel!” Cindy said as her eyes lit up. Thomas gave a little wave. Rachel walked over and sat down next to Thomas.
“I’m Rachel McAdams, nice to meet you,” she smiled, offering him a hand.
“Thomas Phealan,” he nodded, gently shaking her hand.
“Are you here to tell me that I’m the prime suspect after all?” Cindy asked.
“No, not at all,” Rachel said, placing the file on the desk, “Obviously, this Eric guy is related to the Grundy case. However this time, we found some—DNA—on the body.” Thomas shifted uncomfortably.
“After running some tests, we identified where the sample came from,” Rachel stated. She then reached her hand into her file, and pulled out a document. It was a profile of a missing or murdered citizen. Cindy and Thomas leaned in.
“Megan Harriet,” Cindy squinted, “Who the fuck?”
“Who she is is not important,” Rachel pointed out, “It’s all about what happened to her.”
“Harriet went missing,” Thomas read from the bottom of the document, “after being last seen in Mama Mia. This was three years ago.”
“Hold up,” Cindy stood up, “Mama Mia? Three years ago?”
“You look like you just connected some dots,” Thomas pointed at Cindy. She nodded and smirked.
“Guess who else went missing near Mama Mia?” Cindy asked.
“Alicia,” Rachel spoke, “Cindy, couldn’t she shrink people too?”
“So you’re saying this Alicia person is the killer,” Thomas stated.
“Then who is this Megan Harriet?” Rachel asked, “A red herring?”
“Guys,” Cindy declared, “This is all becoming clearer to me.”
“How?” Thomas asked.
“Two girls missing, barely any evidence of them left behind, multiple murders, and Mama Mia is involved of all places. Come on Thomas, you’re smart, what does this look like?” Cindy stared down Thomas, intimidating him.
“Uhh,” he scratched his head, “Organized crime?”
“Exactly,” Cindy grinned.


“1, 2, 3, 4.” These days, working out was the only way Matthew Kane found peace. Especially in a prison, where there was not much else to do.
“5, 6, 7, 8.” No matter how much his body hurt, it was nothing compared to the humiliation he felt when he was shrunk. He stopped when he heard someone knock on the bars. It was one of the jailers.
“You have a guest,” the jailer spoke.


The Gryphon found himself back in a gray room, this time his hands cuffed behind the chair he sat on. The door opened, and his jaw immediately dropped.
“Hi again,” Cindy smiled as she walked in. Kane immediately tried to spring up, attempting to break himself out of his handcuffs.
“Shh,” Cindy cooed, “Relax, I’m not going to do anything I don’t have to.”
“You monster!” Kane yelled. Cindy scoffed and sat herself across from the crime lord.
“I told you everything!” the Gryphon pleaded, “What else do you want from me woman!”
“Not the nicest way to talk to a girl,” Cindy said, gently putting her index finger on Kane’s forehead. This made him stop struggling to escape.
“Good,” Cindy nodded, “I just came here to talk. Now, before you generously confessed to me, you were a powerful crime lord, correct?” Kane nervously nodded.
“Now,” the cop continued, “In your time of power, have you ever seen anything like, well, like me?” The crime lord squinted.
“What?” he asked, “A hot girl?”
“No silly, you know what I mean.” Kane slowly nodded.
“The shrinking thing,” he said, “No. I have never seen it before, when you did that to me my mind was blown out of my head.”
“Oh I don’t doubt that last bit,” Cindy said, standing up, “But, I do doubt you.” Kane’s eyes widened as Cindy started walking around the table towards him.
“What are you doing?” Kane asked, “What are you doing woman? You said—“
“I said I won’t do anything I don’t have to,” Cindy answered, pulling his chair back. She then stood over him, and sat on his lap. Kane gulped as he felt the cop’s thighs come down on his. Her face was right in front of his own.
“Get off me…woman,” he nervously stated. Cindy smiled at this.
“I know this is exciting for you Matthew,” she cooed, “Having a girl like me sit on your lap.” She placed her palm on the back of the crime lord’s head.
“I wonder at what point the excitement turns to pain,” she said, and the Gryphon started shrinking. He felt the cop slowly get heavier and heavier, and taller and taller.
“Stop, please,” Kane quietly begged.
“Not until you talk to me,” Cindy whispered. The shrinking had stopped, and now her cleavage was directly in front of Kane’s face. He felt slightly crushed under her thighs. Her hand behind his head was now big enough that her fingers curled around to his ears, and it was as if his head was a ball in her hand.
“There are things,” he spoke, “That I’m more scared of than you.”
“I doubt that as well,” Cindy winked, and she shoved the man’s head in between her breasts. Kane struggled, and his whole body shook, but the combination of her cleavage trap and her thighs kept the man down. Cindy pulled out her phone from her pocket and took a top-view picture of her smothering the crime lord. She put the phone back in her pocket, and released his head from her bosom.
“Are you ready to talk?” Cindy asked, tilting her head. Kane nodded furiously.
“Talk!” she yelled, grabbing both sides of his face with her hands while squeezing him with her thighs.
“I’m not lying when I said I’ve never seen shit like this before,” the Gryphon explained, stuttering his words, “But I have heard of it. Or rather, I have heard of you.”
“What?” Cindy tightened her grip on the crime lord.
“It was just a stupid rumor! About the goddess that could shrink people and shit! I didn’t know it was real shit until you…”
“Who started the rumor?!” Cindy snarled at him. Sweat was dripping from his forehead.
“The Mayor,” the Gryphon whispered. Hearing that, Cindy pushed the crime lord back, and he fell down with his chair. She turned to leave the room as Kane’s body started to grow back.
“Thanks,” Cindy said, turning back to look at the criminal on the floor, “If you ever get too bored, call me.” She winked at him and left the room.

Chapter 7: A Video on Macrophilia by Bob Typhon

THE WORSHIPPER- “WHAT IS A GIANTESS FETISH?”
Hey guys, welcome back to another video. This has been a really exciting week for me, as it is for the rest of the giantess community. Until now, my “fantasy” has been a pretty low-key thing, and everything I shared on this channel was just between us people in the community. But recently, a police officer called Cindy Mitchells, better known as Candy Cane, posted a video that shows that she has the ability to shrink people. Isn’t that incredible? If you want to see my raw reaction to Candy Cane’s video, the link is in the description. That video was…oh my god it was some next level shit. Anyways, ladies and gentlemen, for the first time in human history, our fantasies have become a reality. But more importantly, our reactions have become exposed to the mainstream.
Let’s take a look at some of the comments on this Candy Cane video.
“Not gonna lie this is hot a f. I wish I was the Gryphon.” Me too kid.
“Officer please step on me <3.” I mean I agree but god damn. I know this comment was from one of you rascals in the community.
“I would commit a crime just so she can arrest me.” Okay this one looks like just some random. Anyways, as you can see, normal regular people are starting to see our fantasy, which is awesome! Yeah, there’s some backlash here and there, but there’s no such thing as bad exposure.
This is why I wanted to make this video explaining the giantess fetish, scientifically known as Macrophilia. What is Macrophilia? Well, it is a kink where people are sexually attracted to people that are much larger than themselves. This can happen through shrinking or growing someone. The opposite of which is Microphilia, the fetish towards smaller people. Does Candy Cane have Microphilia? I don’t know but all I can say is I sure do god damn hope so, hahahahaha. Anyways, there’s many different categories in Macrophilia, and today I want to show you some of the main ones. If you want to look deeper into it, well, all I can say is have fun on Incognito.
The first categories we have to establish is who’s going to be big and who’s going to be small. These are described by the letters F and M, for female and male, and their capitalization. For example, probably the most popular of these categories is a giant woman and a tiny man. This would be shown as: Fm. A giant man and a tiny woman would be Mf. Does this makes sense? Now this channel strictly focuses on giant women, so only expect to see Fm and Ff, mostly Fm though. Sorry guys, I’m basic.
Now that we have a giant woman and a shrunken man, we just apply real life sex to this scenario. The rest of the categories are pretty self-explanatory, and here is a big list of a lot of them. Breasts: the fantasy of a tiny man in between giant tits, like Candy Cane did. Vore: the fantasy of being eaten by a giant woman. This category I like very much, but only if it’s done well. Uh Butt, that’s pretty easy. Panty Entrapment: this is kind of a broader category, but as you can guess it’s the fantasy of being trapped inside a woman’s underwear. There’s also an even broader category of Clothing Entrapment, but I didn’t include that in the list. Oh, here’s one I’m not a fan of: Watersports. That means it involves pee. Sorry, not for me, but no judgement on those who like it.
Now let’s do an analysis on some giantess content on the internet, which is what I usually do on this channel. If I go onto Deviantart, aha! Here’s a rendered image of a woman in a bikini, and if you look closely, you can see the outline of a small person, right there in her panties. I really like this image, I gotta say. The giantess herself is really hot, like look at her tits here and her ass over there, and she has this mischievous grin that implies that this panty entrapment is not the last thing she’s going to do to the shrunken person. I also really like that this guy, I’m assuming it’s a guy, is really helpless. He’s just strapped in there, so tight, completely unable to move. I love it.
Oh, here we go. This is one of the most popular giantess videos on the internet, and you can clearly see why. It’s called “Attack of the 50 ft Model”. So here’s the giantess, really hot and wearing only a bikini like usual. As you can see, the whole video is just her stomping around in the city. Obviously, the city is just a miniature model, and they use CGI to put tiny people in it. Okay, she’s stomping around, she’s calling the buildings cute, let’s skip around a little. Oh here we go, there she picks up a man from the street and puts him between her boobs. Look how she’s squeezing and how the man is squirming, that’s awesome. Okay skip again, ooh here we go. She just smashes her hand in one of the building and grabs a guy from inside. Then she puts him in her underwear, god that’s hot. Okay skip skip skip, okay this will be the last thing we look at. She picks up a car, shoves her hand inside, and takes the guy out. Then she puts him in her underwear, but this time behind. This means instead of being trapped to her, you know, pussy, he is trapped against her butt. That’s amazing. Okay, that’s enough content viewing.
As you can see, even while the giantess fetish was an obscure part of the internet, it was still a big and complex community with its own rules. Now that it’s not longer obscure, and the fact that it’s possible in real life, it’s gonna become bigger and even more complex. But don’t worry, we are a welcoming community, and the internet is full of resources that will help you understand the fetish. If you have any questions, please feel free to drop them down below in the comments section. Don’t forget to subscribe and leave a giant like, and I will see you all next time. #StepOnMeCindy.


DESMOND JACKSON VOICE RECORDING 1:
I was walking alone. It was dark, the sun had already set, but I was used to that. My construction work always gets off late. I’m also a pretty quiet man, I don’t have many friends. But I’m no weak man either, I thought I could protect myself if shit went down. I guess I was wrong. It was only once I got around halfway home when I started to get the feeling that I was being followed. When you’re scared of something like that, you start to notice how big the shadows are at night. And that night, the shadows felt extra big, but I didn’t see nobody following me. So I went back home, but as I’m taking out the keys for my door, I get tapped on the shoulder. I really was being followed. I turned around, and there I see this gorgeous brunette just standing there, smiling at me. I knew girls liked looking at me, but I didn’t think one would follow me all the way home, especially such a good looking one. I know, I know, I should’ve seen this as something fishy. I guess all of this is my dumb fault. So I ask her if she’s lost and needs a place to stay or some shit, trying to be friendly.
Then she just says, “Congratulations, I choose you.” I’m like lady what the fuck are you talking about, then it happens. She starts getting bigger. That’s what I thought when I realized, holy shit I’m the one getting smaller. I couldn’t move as I watch this woman just get bigger and bigger in front of me. Then she reaches down and grabs me, just wraps her big ass hand around my whole body and lifts me up. Before I can say anything, or even process any of this shit, she unzips her jacket and shoves my face in her titties. Now, that might sound like something awesome but let me tell you, when you’re in there and you literally can’t breathe, your brain is too busy being scared instead of being turned on. It was fucking horrifying. Then I passed out, and that’s all I remember from that night.

End Notes:

So that was a little experimental. Let me know what you guys think

Chapter 8: The Friendship of Cindy Mitchells and Thomas Phealan by Bob Typhon

Thomas splashed water on his face, then took a deep breath. He was in the men’s room, exactly where Cindy decided to take the video.
“She’s insane,” he muttered to himself. He looked down at the drain. His mind was spiraling. He felt like he was getting sucked in.
“Hey big guy,” somebody said, smacking Thomas in the back. He turned to his side to see a tall and lanky ginger cop.
“Officer Richards,” Thomas nodded.
“I’m sorry about the dead cockroach I left in your desk,” Richards stated, “It was Cobbler’s idea.”
“What cockroach?”
“Oh, you didn’t…okay,” Richards looked down, “Anyways, I needed to talk to you. Man to man.”
“Right,” Thomas responded.
“I’m sure you know who Officer Mitchells is?” Richards asked. Thomas gulped, and nodded again.
“Of course you do,” the ginger said, “You’re always hanging out with her.”
“I’m not always—“
“That’s the thing I need to talk to you about. You’re ruining my chances.”
“What?”
“You see, I’ve had my eye on her for about a year now, and things were going well before you showed up.”
“What are you talking about?”
“I know you’re into her Phealan,” Richards laughed, “But I need you to let me try first. So, be a gentleman and step aside, alright?” Thomas sighed.
“No,” he responded.
“What?” Richards snarled.
“I can’t just not speak with her,” Thomas explained, “We’re partners on the Grundy case. This is ridiculous.”
“Well bail out. Give that case to me.”
“No it’s uh…the case is kind of complicated.”
“Are you saying that I’m not smart enough?” Richards asked, grabbing Thomas’s collar.
“No,” Thomas took a step back, “Not exactly.”
“I would say so,” a voice was heard from the entrance of the bathroom. The two looked over.
“Richards what the hell are you doing?” Cindy asked, crossing her arms.
“Officer Mitchells,” Richards turned to Cindy, “It’s good to see you.”
“Thomas,” Cindy said, “Is he bothering you?” Thomas nodded furiously.
“Why is he bothering you?” she asked.
“Shut up Phealan,” Richards turned back to stare down Thomas.
“He wants me to stay away from you,” Thomas explained.
“Shut up!”
“He wants to be your partner in the Grundy case,” Thomas continued, “He’s weird.”
“SHUT UP!” Richards yelled, and he shoved the rookie cop. Thomas slammed into the wall and crumpled into the ground.
“And that’s all I need,” Cindy stated, and the two male officers started to shrink. Thomas stood up when he noticed the room getting bigger.
“Oh my god,” he muttered to himself, “It’s happening again.”
“Wait a minute Mitchells,” Richards looked around him, “Oh no.” He turned around to see Cindy, now with her arms on her hips, getting larger and larger. She took a step towards them.
“I didn’t mean you any harm Ms. Mitchells,” Richards backed up again, getting even smaller, “I just wanted to…help you.” The two of them stopped shrinking, and were now the size of a palm. Cindy bent down.
“You just wanted to spend more time with me, I get it,” she said, using both hands to reach towards them, “You don’t have to fight over me, just share.” Richards screamed and Thomas closed his eyes as they were both grabbed by the back of their collars and lifted into the air. Cindy dangled the two officers in front of her face.
“Thomas, this is not your fault,” she said, “So you can just watch.” Thomas’s eyes widened as he was brought to the woman’s cleavage once again.
“Enjoy!” Cindy said, and he was pushed in between her breasts. They were soft and warm, yet firm and kept him locked in place. He decided not to struggle.
“Richards,” Cindy bit her lip.
“W-what?” Richards struggled in the air.
“The way you went at my partner was so…intense,” she said, “So it’s only fair you get something intense in return.”
“Now what the hell is that supposed to mean?” Richards squirmed. Cindy started to lower the man, and Thomas watched him go past him and below the breasts. He looked down and saw that Cindy was pulling her skirt forward, but it was too dark to see inside.
“Oh no,” Richards said as he was lowered down into the darkness.
“Isn’t this what you wanted?” Cindy cooed, and she dropped the man in her underwear and let go of her skirt. Thomas could hear muffled screamed coming from below.
“There you go,” Cindy sighed, her face turning a little red.
“I’m sorry you had to see that little guy,” she patted Thomas’s head with her giant index finger, “You think ten minutes is enough for him?”
“Thirty minutes,” Thomas blurted out. Cindy grinned.
“You’re naughtier than you look, aren’t you?” she asked. Thomas turned red, and tried to push himself deeper into his partner’s cleavage. Cindy took out her phone and pointed the camera at Thomas.
“For the gram,” she said, taking a picture.
“Do you have an account?” she asked, “I’ll tag you.”


Cindy and Thomas agreed that she would drive him home after work. Or rather, Cindy suggested it and Thomas did not argue. Thomas nervously sat in the shotgun seat of his partner’s car, not saying anything and looking down at his lap. Cindy was whistling a tune from a pop song. The radio was playing.
“Cindy,” Thomas finally spoke.
“Hmm?” Cindy responded, keeping her eyes on the road.
“Why?” he asked.
“What do you mean why?” the female officer laughed, “Why I shrunk you? I didn’t wanna just play with Richards, you would feel left out.”
“Why did you help me?” Thomas asked. Cindy sighed.
“You obviously needed it,” she explained, “Rookie bullying is a big problem in the DPS. Plus, we’re partners, gotta look out for each other.”
“If you get bullied I can’t help you,” he bluntly stated.
“I know that,” Cindy laughed. They both sat in silence for a while, until a familiar name was heard on the radio.
“Turn that up,” Thomas demanded.
“Yes sir,” Cindy turned up the radio volume.
“I’ve said this once and I’ll say this again,” Mayor Roberts spoke, “I support Cindy Mitchells. In fact, I encourage her actions. You all speak of justice and ethics, but wait until there is a knife at your throat, or a gun to your head, or a man forcing you to a bed. You’re going to want something a little unethical if it means you stay safe.”
“I’m gonna go see him tomorrow,” Cindy stated.
“The Mayor?” Thomas asked, “Why?”
“I think he’s connected to the Grundy case. I went to see the Gryphon today.”
“Oh my god.” Silence returned once again.
“Well,” Cindy finally stopped the car, "We’re here.” Thomas looked out of the window to see his apartment complex.
“Thank you,” he said.
“Oh it’s just a drive.”
“I mean, for the thing at the bathroom.”
“Ohh, you’re thanking me for shrinking you?” Cindy asked, “Or do you mean saving your ass from Richards?” Thomas simply nodded.
“Listen,” Cindy said, putting her hand on her partner’s shoulder, “I know I’m scary and you’re still intimidated by me, but if there’s anything you need, just let me know.” She gave him a sincere look, and Thomas was taken aback.
“I will,” he said, and he started getting out of the car. He then turned back to face Cindy.
“There’s one thing you can do for me,” he said.
“What?” Cindy grinned.
“When you go visit the Mayor, take me with you.”

End Notes:

In the next chapter we will meet the Mayor. Thanks for reading, and I really appreciate all the reviews

Chapter 9: Interrogation of Gerald Roberts by Bob Typhon

DESMOND JACKSON VOICE RECORDING 2:
When I woke up I was tied down to a pillow. My whole body was about the same size as the pillow, so I perfectly fit. My limbs were sprawled out like I was Jesus or something. I couldn’t move, I was tied down pretty tight. I was also naked. I was in some sort of hotel room, but I couldn’t tell you which one. It was fancy, like some five star shit. The only thing I hear is someone in the shower, and since I couldn’t move I had to wait. Like ten minutes later, the same brunette that kidnapped me comes out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. She was wearing really skimpy pajamas, and I gotta say I couldn’t hide my boner.
She walks over and said, “Tomorrow’s gonna be a big day, we both need our rest,” or something like that, then she climbs onto the bed and lays on top of me. My face was in her tits, and my feet were right where her pussy would be. I couldn’t move, and she was heavy as fuck, but at least the pillow saved me from being crushed. After like a minute of this, she starts to untie the ropes that’s keeping me tied down, but while she was still on me. Then she just cuddles me, just wraps her whole body around me. I gotta say, if I wasn’t scared to fucking shit, that would’ve been a nice feeling. My head was between her tits, my feet were between her legs, and the rest of my body was just wrapped in her arms. I figured it was my best bet to get as much sleep as possible, so that’s what I did.


“Ms. Parker, I believe we are two sides of the same coin. We both want what’s best for the city, but our belief systems are simply not aligned. Perhaps, if we could cooperate, if you could see my point of view—“ The call was cut. Mayor Roberts sighed, putting his phone down on his desk. He looked out of his window at the city. He stared into the many skyscrapers, almost bewitched by them. He was taken out of this when he got another call. It was from one of his secretaries.
“Mr. Roberts,” the secretary said, “Y-you have a visitor.”
“Tell them I am not in the mood,” Roberts replied.
“P-please, let her come in,” the man stammered, “She shrunk the guards!” Roberts’s eyes widened.
“Make sure there are no reporters in the building,” the Mayor snarled, and he closed his phone. He hurriedly sat on his desk and started combing his hair. He was trembling.
The grand doors of his office opened, and there stood Cindy Mitchells in her revealing police outfit. Beside her was another policeman, one that was a little scrawny for a cop.
“Cindy Mitchells,” the Mayor put his elbows on his desk and smiled.
“Gerald,” Cindy responded with a cold look. The scrawny cop looked as nervous as the Mayor felt.
“I heard you shrank my guards,” Gerald Roberts said.
“Right,” she nodded. She reached into her shirt and pulled out two small men, who were strapped against each boob. She gently placed them on the floor, and they started to grow. When they were back to full size, Gerald could see the horrified and shook expression on their faces. They both backed away from the female cop.
“I’m sorry,” Cindy apologized, “You both got so sweaty. How was the ride, was it at least warm?”
“Please,” the Mayor said to the guards, “Take the rest of the day off. Go.” The guards hurriedly ran out of the room, closing the doors behind them. Gerald let out a heavy sigh.
“You look disturbed,” Cindy took a step towards the Mayor’s desk, “Is it because you’ve been there before?” She pointed at her boob.
“What?” the male cop asked, “You two have met?”
“Right, I should introduce you boys,” she said, “Mr. Mayor, this is Thomas Phealan, my partner. Working partners, of course, don’t get any crazy ideas. Thomas, this is Gerald Roberts, my ex.” Thomas’s eyes widened.
“WHAT?” he exclaimed.
“She did not tell you,” Gerald leaned back into his seat.
“That she used to date the Mayor?” Thomas asked, “No, no she did not.”
“Technically, he wasn’t Mayor when we dated,” Cindy walked right up to Gerald’s desk. She pulled up a chair and sat in it.
“But we did have our fun, didn’t we?” she asked, biting her lip in the process.
“You did things to me,” the Mayor shook his head, “Unspeakable things. Things that should’ve never happened. You changed me forever.”
“But you support what she does,” Thomas stated, standing next to Cindy, “I heard you on the news.”
“Cindy Mitchells as an enforcer of justice and Cindy Mitchells as a lover,” Gerald explained, “Those are two completely separate things.”
“I think the line is blurred,” Cindy looked at Thomas and winked. She turned back to the Mayor.
“Now, Gerald, I’m afraid I’m not here to see you as a lover.”
“I suspected as much,” Gerald replied.
“I’m here to ask you some questions.”
“Go ahead.”
“Who did you tell about me?” Cindy asked.
“I beg your pardon?” the Mayor spoke.
“I said, who did you tell about me, about what I can do?”
“My therapists,” Gerald responded. Cindy sighed, shaking her head.
“Are you sure you told no one else?” she asked sternly. Gerald gulped, sinking into his chair.
“I’m…sure,” he responded. Cindy looked over at Thomas, who stood there with his arms crossed.
“Thomas,” she said, “You can look away whenever you want.” A worried expression appeared on Thomas’s face. Cindy looked back at the Mayor and stood up.
“What are you doing?” Gerald asked, as he noticed that he started to shrink. He did not move, and simply kept his eyes locked on the woman.
“I don’t think you said what you said on the TV because you think I’m doing the right thing,” Cindy stated, staring down the shrinking man, “I think you just don’t want me to come after you. After all, you’re a man of many secrets.”
“Secrets?” the Mayor asked as he shrunk, “What secrets?” He stopped shrinking, and was now half of his original size. He still sat in his chair, which was now too big for him.
“Let’s find out,” Cindy grinned, and leaped over the desk. Thomas watched as her stomach laid on the surface of the desk, and her arms reached towards the Mayor. Her slender hands grabbed the shrunken man by the torso, and she brought him towards her and placed him underneath her body. She then proceeded to lay on top of him. First, her legs went on top of his feet, then her stomach on his chest. She held her upper body up with her elbows, and looked down at the Mayor. Gerald laid there with wide eyes, shuddering. He looked at the cop’s giant breasts looming right above his face.
“My eyes are up here sweetie,” Cindy said. Gerald looked up at her.
“What is the meaning of this?” he asked calmly, although his voice shook.
“I guess people in your position are not used to being interrogated,” she replied, “Especially not with my methods. Now, tell me, do you remember why I became famous?”
“You posted a video,” Gerald gulped.
“Right, and what was the video about?”
“Your ability to shrink people.”
“Oh, come on,” Cindy said, lightly slapping the side of the Mayor’s face. He took a deep breath.
“The Gryphon,” he responded, “How you apprehended him.”
“Yes, exactly. Now, Matthew and I, that’s his name by the way, have become pretty close recently. He’s told me things. He told me there were rumors among his criminal friends about me. Rumors started by you.”
“Why do you even care?” Gerald asked, “As you said, you are famous already.” Cindy shook her head and clicked her tongue. She then lowered her body down on him, smothering his face with her breasts. She looked over at Thomas, who stood very still but was shaking a little.
“Is it so disturbing?” she asked him, “That you can’t keep your eyes off?”
“Isn’t he going to suffocate?” he asked back. Cindy rolled her eyes.
“Of course I know my limits Thomas,” she said, hoisting her body back up. Gerald’s face was red, and he was panting heavily.
“Oh my,” Cindy smiled, “Is that erection caused by fear, or are you just happy to see me? Shameful Mr. Mayor.”
“Yes! I started the rumor,” Gerald admitted.
“I knew it,” Cindy said, “Write that down Thomas. Alright Gerald, why?”
“I wanted to spread fear among them,” the Mayor responded, “The criminals of this city have become reckless, too powerful for the government to control. The moment I found out you were in the police force, I knew your abilities could be useful, even as a rumor. I am not one of those criminals, Cindy Mitchells. As Mayor, I needed to see every dirty aspect of the city.” Cindy nodded.
“Okay Gerald,” she said, “As Mayor, have you heard anything about someone else that can shrink people?” Gerald gulped.
“Why?” he asked.
“Because some of our recent murder victims were obviously shrunk, and I personally know I had nothing to do with it.”
“There’s not much else I can tell you,” Gerald replied, “I’m sorry.”
“Gerald, do you know how much of your body is touching mine?” Cindy asked.
“All of it?”
“That’s right. That means I can really feel your heartbeat, so I can tell when you’re hiding something. Also, we did date for a month.” Gerald closed his eyes and sighed.
“What I am about to tell you,” he finally spoke, “You did not hear this from me.”
“Let’s hope I don’t start any rumors.”
“I heard there was a criminal organization that tampered with shrinking technology,” the Mayor explained, “Perhaps they do not agree with what you do, so they want to frame you.”
“What’s their name?”
“Why do you think I would know such a thing?”
“Do you want my tits in your face again?” Cindy asked. Gerald took another deep breath.
“I do not know of their name,” he said, “But I have heard of the name of their leader. The Satyr. No one knows his real name, or what he really plans to do, but it’s something related to you.”
“Thank you Gerald,” Cindy said, leaning down and giving the man a kiss on the forehead. She then slowly got off him and the desk. Gerald sat up, slowly breathing, and he started to grow back to his original state.
“Come on Thomas,” Cindy said, “Let’s go.” The two cops started to walk away.
“Like I said when I took your virginity,” she said as they left, “That wasn’t so hard, was it?” As the doors closed, Gerald grabbed a napkin from his desk and wiped the lipstick off his forehead.

End Notes:

What do you guys think of the Mayor? Did he handle this confrontation well?

Chapter 10: The Research on the Satyr by Bob Typhon

Thomas found himself between a giant pair of tits. He looked up to see Cindy grinning at him.
“How are you doing down there?” she asked.
“Um…good,” Thomas responded.
“Good,” Cindy said, “Because that’s gonna be your grave. I am going to crush you, little man, between my large tits, and there’s nothing you can do about it.”
Thomas opened his eyes. He was in his own bed. He sighed and reached for his phone. There was an extraordinary amount of notifications, all from Instagram stating that someone had commented on a post he was tagged in.
“Jesus Christ,” he said, opening the application. It was a selfie that Cindy took in the bathroom with a shrunken Thomas inserted between her boobs. He felt an erection growing under his blankets. He looked at the comments
“Lucky bastard”
“Please arrest me”
“This is fucked up”
“More giantess pictures please!”
“The C in Candy Cane stands for Criminal”
Thomas went onto Cindy’s profile. After following her back, he scrolled down. Most of her page was pictures of herself with no sign of shrunken people, except for the three most recent ones. Thomas found one picture with her wearing a bikini at the beach. After catching himself staring at Cindy’s butt, he put his phone down. He stood up from his bed, walked over to his desk, and opened a small black notebook. He sat down and picked up a pencil.


Dear Diary,
I apologize for not updating this diary regularly these days. The Grundy Case has been the craziest experience of my life, and I have been very busy with it. It seems as though Officer Mitchells thinks of me as a friend, which I have to thank my lucky stars for. After seeing what she did to Officer Richards and the Mayor, being on her bad side does not seem fun. However, my internal self does sometimes want to be treated that way by her, which I am ashamed about.


The entire library became a little quieter when Cindy entered. She scanned the room, looking for a particular person. When she found Thomas furiously reading a computer screen, her red lips shaped into a warm smile. She confidently made her way over to him. She then wrapped her arms around his shoulders and put her chin on his head. Thomas’s face turned red as her breasts pressed into the back of his neck.
“What are you doing,” he whispered, keeping his eyes on the screen.
“Richards is over there,” Cindy whispered back, “I want to piss him off.” She giggled as she felt Thomas shudder.
“Come on,” she said in a normal tone, “What are you reading?”
“I’m reading about satyrs,” Thomas explained, “But it’s not helpful. They’re just…horny goat people.”
“Ha, I like that,” Cindy laughed, “Did you see how many likes our post got?” Cindy pulled out her phone from her pocket, opened Instagram, and put it in front of Thomas’s face. He gulped as he saw Cindy’s selfie.
“Yes,” he responded.
“Look at all these horny comments,” she said, scrolling down, “All these horny goat people.” She then got a notification: “Commissioner: You and Phealan, my office, now”. Cindy sighed.
“I guess we have to go,” she said, taking herself off Thomas. The male cop nervously stood up and nodded.
“Let’s go,” he agreed.


“Thanks for coming so quickly,” the Commissioner said as Cindy sat down in front of him while Thomas stood back.
“Phealan, sit,” Hope said.
“You want to sit on my lap?” Cindy looked at Thomas and grinned. Thomas quickly shuffled next to Cindy and sat in his own chair.
“Fifteen minutes ago,” Commissioner Hope started, “A video was posted on Pornhub. This video is about to become viral very quickly, so it is very urgent that I show it to you two now.” He turned around his desktop monitor and played the video on the screen.


GIANTESS APHRODITE PLAYS WITH HER TOYS
The video started in a dark bedroom with barely any light. Lying on the bed was a brunette woman who wore nothing but a lacy white bra and underwear. The woman sat up and reached into her bra. She then took out a tiny man that was strapped against her left breast.
“Please!” the man said, “Let me go!”
“As you wish,” the woman responded, and dropped the man on her lap. Before the man could move, she pushed him in between her thighs.
“Now how does that feel,” she asked, “Comfortable?” The man struggled to escape with no success. The woman started so stroke her thigh.
“Look at my long legs little man,” she cooed, “Some would say this is the best part of a woman.”
“Help!” the man yelled. The woman sighed.
“Where’s that other guy?” she asked. She then reached into her bra and pulled out another man, this time from her right breast. The man squirmed as he was lifted into the air.
“What is this?!” the man yelled, “Who are you? What do you want from me?”
“I want you to enjoy yourself,” the woman replied, “How was my tit? Did you like it?” The man nervously nodded.
“Still,” she continued, “It must’ve been frustrating that you only had one boob, sweetie over here was hogging the other one.” She patted the man between her thighs.
“But now,” she said, “You get to have both.” She then started to lower the man in her hand in between her breasts.
“No,” the man pleaded, “No, don’t do this to me. Let me go, let me go home! Please! NO!” The woman put the man in her cleavage and started to squeeze. She drowned his muffled screams in her laughter, and squeezed even harder. The man between her thighs watched in horror as blood squirted out from between the woman’s breasts.
“NO!” he yelled. The woman then plucked the lifeless body from her cleavage, brought it up to her face, and put it in her mouth. After swallowing the corpse, she stared down at the surviving man.
“No please,” he said, struggling to escape.
“Don’t worry sweetheart,” she said, reaching towards him, “You get to enjoy me another day.” She then plucked him out from between her legs, and brought him a little higher. She then pulled her underwear open, and started to lower him inside.
“Why are you doing this to me,” the man said in agony as he disappeared into the darkness of the woman’s panties. The camera then cut to the next scene, showing a man sitting in a chair. The man was in the same dark environment, and wore a tuxedo and a goat mask.
“This is a message to the DPS,” the man said with an unrealistically low voice, “I understand the shrunken dead bodies have left you all confused, so allow me to clear things up. Half of you are wondering whether Cindy Mitchells is the killer of those men. The answer is, yes, and no. I told Aphrodite to kill them. Does that mean I am the killer? The answer is, yes and no. Because while I did directly tell Aphrodite to kill them, it was Cindy Mitchells that inspired me to tell Aphrodite to…is this making sense? I appreciate you all for at least trying to understand.” The video ended.


Thomas was leaning in, his eyes wide and glued to the screen. Cindy was leaning back with crossed arms and a pout on her face. As soon as the video ended, the Commissioner stood up and left the office.
“The Satyr,” Thomas said.
“How polite of him to admit his guilt,” Cindy stated, “Send a prayer to his defense lawyer.”
“The woman, Aphrodite. That was Megan Harriet. It pretty much confirms what the Satyr said.”
“So I guess all we have to do is catch this guy,” Cindy sighed.
“Cindy,” Thomas turned to face his partner.
“Mhm?” she responded.
“You didn’t inspire him,” he assured in a serious tone, “He inspired himself. Blaming you is a…coping mechanism.”
“Huh,” Cindy nodded with a smirk, “You’re surprisingly good at talking to a lady.” She stood up and rubbed Thomas’s hair, before leaving the room.

End Notes:

A quick note: Despite what when down in this chapter, I'm actually not a fan of giantess scenarios that end in death. However, I couldn't have an Aphrodite that didn't kill people, so I decided to include death scenes in this story and have fun with them

Chapter 11: The Discussion of Aphrodite by Bob Typhon
Author's Notes:

The controversy continues...

NEWS AT NINE:
Good morning everyone. My name is Simon Richer, welcome to News at Nine. Yesterday, a video was posted onto the popular adult website PornHub, showing the murder of Kevin Osthocope, as well as Desmond Jackson who is still believed to be alive. Both Osthocope and Jackson were confirmed to have gone missing in the past week, yet their disappearance had gone unrecorded since they have no family in Distropolis. The person responsible for the video seems to be a mysterious masked man, who the people have started calling Goatman. The woman responsible for Osthocope’s death, who the Goatman called Aphrodite, has been identified by the DPS as Megan Harriet, who was a school teacher that went missing three years ago. Harriet’s whereabouts are currently unknown. Cindy Mitchells, the creator of another video that featured human shrinking, was mentioned by the Goatman. Her true involvement to the crime is unclear. When approached about Mitchells, Commissioner Raymond Hope was adamant about her innocence:
ALANA PARKER: Mister Commissioner, do you believe that Cindy Mitchells is innocent?
COMMISSIONER HOPE: Yes, I do.
ALANA: And what about Goatman saying she inspired the murders?
HOPE: Even if what this deluded criminal is saying is true, inspiring a murder does not make her a murderer.
ALANA: And what about the fact that Mitchells herself has the same abilities as Aphrodite? Does that not make her a threat?
HOPE: Do you ever wonder why Mitchells doesn’t carry a gun? Aside from the blue hat and the bad rep, this pistol symbolizes us at DPS. Do you know why the police carries guns? It’s power, something given to us because we’ve taken upon the responsibility of ensuring the city’s safety. Mitchells’ ability to shrink people, that IS her gun. A firearm murder does not make us gun wielding cops guilty. So why should Aphrodite change the discussion about Mitchells?


DESMOND JACKSON VOICE RECORDING 3:
Well I woke up still in her panties. It smelled like, I don’t know, a strange mix of sour and sweet and bitter. She takes off her panties, but keeps me pressed against her pussy with her fingers. She told me to look at the TV, and they’re talking about it. They’re talking about her, them killing the other guy, me being kidnapped, and this Goatman dude. She told me the news made her horny, and just started rubbing me up and down her pussy. It’s like she was masturbating, and I was just caught in the middle. She then turned me around so my dick would be facing her, and she started rubbing me harder and faster. I can’t lie, it was better than any sex I’ve had in my life. And I hated it. There’s something about this shit happening to you, not wanting it to happen, having no control over it, and your body still likes it. A disgusting feeling.


Thomas sat up in his bed. He could not sleep. He opened his laptop and went to his browser. He searched “giant women”. A bunch of articles about Cindy and Aphrodite showed up. He clicked an article, which immediately showcased a picture of his own shrunken body in between Cindy’s breasts.
“No no no no,” he shook his head, backing away. He then searched “giant women sexual fantasy”, and a bunch of new links showed up.
“Huh,” he muttered to himself, “Giantess, giantess fetish, macrophilia, wait YouTube?” He opened the YouTube video, which had millions of views. He pressed play.
“Hey guys, welcome back to another video. This has been a really exciting week for me, as it is for the rest of the giantess community.” Thomas watched the entire explanation of Macrophilia by the Worshipper. After that, he clicked on the channel’s newest video: “Aphrodite Discussion”.
“Hey guys, Worshipper here. Wow, wow wow wow, what an insane week for us, isn’t it? So yesterday a video was dropped that featured the giantess Aphrodite. It’s been taken down, but enough people got a hold of it so now it’s everywhere on the internet. The video itself was really fucked up, so I won’t be doing a reaction or showing a lot of the footage. This is more of a discussion and my thoughts on the whole thing. So what do I think? Well, first of all, I do think murder is bad. So is kidnapping of course. It’s not like the Candy Cane thing where we debate her morality and ethics, no, what we saw was seriously messed up and these people should be arrested. However, oh god I’m gonna get canceled for saying this, you have to admit that the whole thing was hot as fuck. First of all, Aphrodite, she’s a terrible and cruel person. I get that. But oh man what I would do to be trapped between those legs. And the way she treated the two guys, it was some of the most incredible shit I’ve ever seen. I’m just going to put this out there. If you have Macrophilia, you’re allowed to find this video hot. You’re not condoning murder by getting turned on, you can’t help it. We all know Thanos is a bad person, but we still say he’s awesome. We watch clips of him and make “Reality is whatever I want” memes. So don’t be ashamed. Don’t let Alana Parker tell you that your fetish is unethical. Let’s have a friendly community, not a war zone, okay?” Thomas shut his computer. He wiped the sweat from his forehead. He nodded to himself, and he opened his laptop again. Thomas opened a private browser with his right hand as his left hand reached into his pants.
“It must’ve been frustrating that you only had one boob, sweetie over here was hogging the other one. But now, you get to have both.”
“No. No, don’t do this to me. Let me go, let me go home! Please! NO!”
“Hey everyone. I’ve been hearing a lot of shit about me being dangerous or whatever, so I’m here to tell you all that it’s true. But you’re not gonna just take my word for it right? So let me show you.”
Thomas came in his underwear, and he immediately jumped up and ran to his bathroom. He washed his hand in the sink, and looked up at the mirror.
“Don’t be ashamed,” he whispered, and he washed his face.


Dear Diary,
I just looked at one of the most inspirational YouTube videos in my life, and it was none other than a fetish video. My life is getting really strange right now, but I think I just need to accept things as they are. I don’t like the truth, but admitting the truth does make me feel better. So I am going to put it in writing.

  1. I have a giantess fetish. It makes sense, I am a timid guy, I get bossed and thrown around a lot, and that manifested itself in my sexual preferences. Maybe this was something locked inside me my whole life, and Cindy just brought it out. Which brings me to the second truth.
  1. I like Cindy Mitchells. Other than the whole Macrophilia factor, she’s a good person, she looks out for me, and we work well with each other. But yes, most of it probably comes from her ability to shrink people. Is this a healthy crush? I don’t know, probably not. But it doesn’t matter, because the fact that I like her is a fact. And I should not be ashamed.

Chapter 12: The Assassination of Cindy Mitchells by Bob Typhon
Author's Notes:

Welcome to a special chapter: "The Assassination of Cindy Mitchells". This chapter was one of my first scene ideas in this story. Let me know what you guys think :)

My name is Zachary Zotterman, but you all probably know me as the Shadow Stalker. I am a professional assassin, one of the best in the world. I was born in a quiet family in Distropolis, but after my parents were killed in a gunfight, I was sent to a boarding school in Asia. There, I learned four types of Japanese martial arts, received extensive Korean military training, and learned how to operate in the Chinese criminal world with finesse and efficiency. There came a time, after seeing all there is to see and learning all there is to learn, that I had to decide what career to pursue. A street fight in downtown Shanghai made me realize that I am good at killing. So, naturally, I became an assassin.


I needed to keep my identity hidden. I wanted to elevate myself as more than just an assassin. A symbol of darkness and death. A stalker of the shadows. After decking myself out in weapons, tools, and a completely black outfit, I crowned myself the Shadow Stalker. Word about the Shadow Stalker spread fast, and soon I was a high profile assassin that even the biggest thugs on the streets feared. People from all over the world hired me, even some big names like the Gryphon or Cthulhu. I did not care why any of these people hired me, as long as I got paid and got to kill someone, I was happy. I still am.
Recently I was hired by the anonymous crime lord Satyr to kill a woman named Cindy Mitchells. I had to go back to my hometown. Now, since this target is a police officer, I can’t just shoot her and leave. I need to be more careful about leaving evidence. The Satyr has a genius idea, to choke her to death and make it look like a suicide. She might be a cop, but she has nothing on all my skills and experience. This is going to be easy.


As I approach the target’s house, I can’t help but feel a sense of thrill rising up from my stomach to my chest. I don’t know what I enjoy more, the success of a mission or the payment afterwards. It’s 2 AM, and there is no hint of light in the sky. The target’s house is in a secluded area on the edge of Town Street. I wonder how a cop affords a place this big. I look up to see that only one window has lights coming out. If she’s awake, I’m going to have to camp out until she is asleep. That light is probably coming from her bedroom, which is perfect. I sneak to the side of the house, right below the window with the light, and I put on my sticky gloves. These sticky gloves are very useful, as they let me attach to and climb most surfaces, like the cement this wall is made out of. I slowly climb up the target’s house. It’s a cold night, but my skintight suit is keeping me warm. I arrive at the window, and I peek inside. The target is asleep on her bed. This is very convenient. She is sprawled on her back, wearing very skimpy pajamas. I have to admit, she is one of the most attractive targets I have ever had to kill. It’s a shame, but I have to finish the mission. I give the window a slight push from below. It’s unlocked. How does a woman this beautiful survive with absolutely no sense of security? I slowly push the window all the way up, making no noise. I then slip into the house. My cushioned shoes make no noise as my feet touch the floor. I look around the room. It is slightly messy, with pieces of clothing on the floor, and objects cluttered on her desk. This place has so many mirrors. A hand mirror, a stand-up mirror, a full body mirror, the target cares a lot about her looks. I see a police uniform hung in the open closet. I slowly sneak to it and give it a feel. Perfect, no gun. It’s time to finish the job.


Up close, the target is absolutely stunning. You can see that her skin is very clear and smooth. She has the perfect combination of a skinny body and large proportions. Her hair is long and golden, and her lips are thick and puckered in her sleep. Below her extremely pretty face is her neck. This is my chance. I slowly crawl onto the bed, and position myself above her. She smells sweet. Usually, being in the same bed as a beautiful girl leads to something a little less exciting. I take a quiet yet slow and deep breath. In a blink of an eye, my hands shoots towards her neck and wrap around it. Her skin is as soft as it looks. I squeeze. The target’s eyes open. They are surprisingly green. Her sleepy expression turns to shock and horror. I was ready to hold her down if she struggles, but she just lays there. Maybe her security is terrible because she doesn’t care about dying? Something feels off. My fingers are sliding against the surface of her neck, but it’s not like I am letting go. Is her neck getting bigger? That’s not it. I think her whole body is getting bigger. That’s not it either. Oh shit, I think I’m shrinking. I feel constricting around my waist. I look down to see that the target has wrapped her legs around me. Her look of horror turns into a mischievous grin.
“Well hello there mysterious man,” she says. Her voice is gentle yet commanding at the same time. I start to shrink further, and she keeps her legs scissored around my waist. My hands leave her neck, and now barely reaches her chest. I squirm my body to escape, but I feel twice as weak as normal. The thighs entrapping me become bigger and bigger, and soon they engulf my entire body besides my head. The shrinking stops. The neck that I was trying to choke is now as big as my whole body, and very far from me. The target is staring at me with her green eyes. In all the years that I have been operating, I have never been shrunk. What the fuck is this? Did Satyr know? Is this a trap?
“I would ask you who sent you to kill me,” the target says, “But I know you won’t answer. Plus, this is an opportunity for us to get to know each other.” She reaches towards me, grabs my head with her thumb and index finger, and pulls me out from between her thighs. She lifts me as high as her arms let her, and dangles me in the air. I look down and take a good look at my target. Her gorgeous body is something to admire, but at this size, it is something to fear. My breath starts to get heavy. I try to push myself out from her fingers, but my measly hands are useless.
“You’re not going to beg for mercy?” the target frowned, “Fine. Be that way.” She reaches for my cushioned shoes with her giant slender fingers. After effortlessly taking them off and throwing them away, she wraps her fingers around my legs and starts taking off my skintight leggings. I try to squirm loose, but her grip is too tight. Soon my bare legs are exposed.
“You have nice strong legs,” the target coos, and she slowly strokes them with her fingernails. I feel a shudder go up my spine. She then grabs my foot and lets go of my head, dangling me upside down. She puts her fingers around my upper body, and casually rips off my bulletproof chest gear. Now my top half is left naked and exposed.
“Ooooh,” the target smiles, “You really are well built.” She starts to stroke my stomach. She then leans in and implants a kiss on my chest, leaving a big lipstick mark.
“Now,” she says, “I bet you’re very handsome.” She reaches for my headwear.
“Stop,” I finally speak, “If you see my face, I’ll have no choice but to kill you.”
“Aww,” the target giggles, “Weren’t you already going to kill me?” I close my eyes as the target pulls my headwear off, revealing my face to her. I open my eyes, and she is staring at me with giddy green eyes.
“Look at you,” she laughs, poking my nose with a giant finger, “You look so scared. Don’t worry, I won’t kill you. I’m not a criminal like you.” The target brought me towards her mouth. I closed my eyes as she kissed me. Her lips engulfed my entire face. All I could see was the darkness inside her mouth, and all I could feel was her saliva smearing into my facial features. This kiss is long, I wonder if it just feels longer than it is. Her lips finally release me, and I am brought back to the front of her face.
“Now little man,” the target’s expression becomes stern, “Tell me who you are.” My eyes widen.
“I am the Shadow Stalker,” I respond.
“Oh?” she smirks, “And what does the Shadow Stalker want with me?” My eyes become wide.
“My client’s business is not mine to spill,” I tell her. My body starts to shake, thinking about what could come next.
“Aw, are you cold?” a concerned expression falls on the target’s face, “Here, let me help you with that.” I don’t like where this is going. The target first stands up on her bed. Then, she starts to lower me down, and I take one more good look at her body. God, she is such a hot woman. If only she isn’t about to kill me. As she lowers me, she brings me to the back of her, and I find myself dangling in front of her butt.
“Here, let me give you better look,” the target states, and she takes off her pajama shorts, revealing her gigantic ass inside very tight underwear.
“You want a feel?” the target asks, and she brings me closer to her ass. I try to squirm away, but I can do nothing as she smears my whole body into her buttcheek.
“Look at you!” she laughs, “You’re trying so hard to escape but it’s not working. That’s cute.” She then slides me a little higher, right above her ass. I look down.
“No,” I mutter. With the hand that is not holding me, she inserts a finger in her underwear. She pulls it back, revealing her bare ass inside.
“No please,” I say, “Please, I’ll do anything, don’t. I’m sorry.”
“Too late!” the target exclaims, “Have fun!” She then drops me inside her underwear and snaps it shut. I am tightly trapped between her buttcheeks and panties. Both are soft, yet are constricting me so tight that I am not able to move. The cheeks start to come apart, and I slowly slide in between them. Soon I am completely surrounded in soft and warm flesh. The two surfaces start squeezing me, causing pain all over my body. I squirm hard and try to yell, but I am completely helpless. After what feels like forever, I feel a gust of cool air. Mercy. A giant hand reaches in and grabs me by the torso, pulling me out from the target’s ass. She proceeds to sit down at the edge of the bed, insert me in between her thighs, and gently squeeze. I look up at her.
“Now,” she puts her hands on her hips, “Are you ready to talk?”
“Yes, I’ll tell you anything,” I beg, “Please, don’t do crazy shit to me.”
“Admit it, you kind of liked it,” she winks, “Oh wait, I keep forgetting not everyone likes this sort of thing. Oh well, at least I liked it.”
“It was the Satyr!” I yell, “He sent me to kill you!”
“Why?”
“I don’t know, he didn’t tell me.” Hearing this, the target starts squeezing her thighs tighter.
“No no no no please!” I gasp, “I swear! I never ask this shit because I don’t care. I’m just a lowly criminal that’s in it for the money, okay?” The target simply puckers her lips and stares at me.
“I’m a selfish person,” I continue, “I’m nothing but an egotistical person that kills people for fun, and I only call myself Shadow Stalker because it makes me feel cool.” A tear falls out of my eye. The target releases her squeeze, still keeping me locked in between her legs.
“What a heartfelt confession,” she smiles, “But you still haven’t told me everything, have you?” I gulp.
“You know,” the target starts licking her lips, “I haven’t done anal in a while. Maybe you want to try it with me?”
“78 Midland Avenue!” I yell, sweat and tears dropping off of my face and onto her legs, “It’s an abandoned construction site! He operates there.” The target smiles warmly. She reaches towards me and fishes me out of her thigh trap. Her fingers gently wrap around me.
“Thank you Shadow Stalker,” she says, “I knew you could cooperate.” She stands up, and brings me behind her.
“No,” I shake my head, “No no no no, what are you doing?” She pulls her underwear open, revealing her bare ass to me again.
“You’re a criminal Mr. Stalker,” she explains, lowering me slowly, “I need to bring you in and frankly, I’m not in the mood for handcuffs.” She ignores my screams as I am inserted between her buttcheeks, and darkness and tightness surrounds me again.

Chapter 13: The Arrest of Zachary Zotterman by Bob Typhon

DESMOND JACKSON VOICE RECORDING 4:
She was tied down to a table. She looked thin and weak. Earlier Aphrodite had forced me inside this woman’s bra. So there we were, both trapped, her to the table and me to her boob. She was sleeping, I needed to wake her up. I bite her tit as hard as I can, and her eyes open. As soon as she sees me, she started to cry.
I was like, “Hey hey stop crying,” and she told me she was sorry this was happening to me. She said it was her fault, and I was like what the hell are you talking about.
She asks, “How did you get caught?” So I explain how I was almost home, then Aphrodite sneaks up behind me and shrinks me, and suffocated me with her tits. I ask her how she was caught. Apparently she was doing a night shift at the hospital, when a bunch of men attacked her, blindfolded her, and took her here. We both then kind of laughed at how terrible and insane our current situations were. She then said something about how she at least hoped that her boob was comfortable. I laid my head down on it and told her it was.


“Why are we meeting all of a sudden?” Thomas asked, as he open the car door, “And why are you dressed for work?”
“Come on, get in,” Cindy rushed her partner, “Quickly!” As soon as Thomas got in and closed the door, she started to drive. Thomas looked over at his partner, saying nothing.
“So an assassin came today,” Cindy suddenly stated, “Tried to kill me.” Thomas’s eyes widened.
“What?!” he exclaimed, “Are you okay?”
“Well clearly,” she scoffed and glanced at her worried partner.
“What happened?” he asked.
“Well I caught him trying to kill me and, well, you know what happened after that.” She winked at Thomas, making him look away.
“Where is he now,” he asked, staring at his lap.
“I’m sitting on him,” Cindy grinned. Thomas looked back at his partner, and down at her butt.
“No way,” he said, “Is he dead? Aren’t you killing him?”
“Relax, he’s tightly tucked between my cheeks. I’m sure it’s a little smothering and very humiliating, but he’ll live.” Thomas gulped, continuing to stare at her butt.
“Thomas do you want to go in too?” Cindy asked. He coughed, turned away, and looked out the window. His face was very red.
“Where are we going?” he asked sternly.
“Melbourne Prison,” Cindy explained as she drove, “Once I grow him back, you’re going to officially arrest this ass lover down here and bring him inside.”
“You can’t arrest him yourself?”
“I’m going somewhere else,” Cindy stated, “Someone sent an assassin to kill me, and I want revenge.” Thomas gulped.
“Let me come with you,” he muttered.
“No Thomas,” her expression turned stern, “I need to do this alone, and someone has to take care of this guy.”
“Are you going to be okay?” Thomas turned back to look at Cindy.
“Aw, after everything, you’re worried about me?” she smiled, “You know I’ll be fine. If I don’t contact you by morning, go to 78 Midland Avenue.”
“Alright,” Thomas nodded.


“Well tell Holmes that if she wants to keep this job, she comes and gives me a personal apology!” Jonathan yelled into his phone. He rotated the car handle, turning a corner. He cut the call, throwing his phone at his passenger seat.
“I wonder what she’ll choose,” he grinned, “Giving me a blowjob, or unemployment in Distropolis!” Suddenly, his car stopped with a jolt.
“What the fuck?” he said, taking off his seatbelt and getting out of the car. He was on the highway, in the middle of nowhere. He checked his car, and found that one of his back tires had inflated.
“God dammit,” he gritted his teeth. He looked around, and saw no one.
“SOMEBODY!” he yelled, “HELP!” He heard nothing but trees rustling.
“Fucking, cheap ass tires,” he complained, getting back into the car. He picked up his phone and started dialing a number, when he suddenly noticed something strange. The world outside the car had become significantly bigger. He and his car had shrunk. As soon as he realized this, horror crept onto Jonathan’s face. His hand leapt for the door handle, when a giant foot the size of a tree stomped in front of it. Soon, another foot came down to block the passenger door. Jonathan closed his eyes and put on his seatbelt.
Megan reached down and grabbed the Porsche, lifting it up into the air. She heard screams from inside and laughed. She turned the car over and peered into the window. She saw a tiny man in the driver’s seat, staring back at her in horror. She flicked the glass as hard as she could, shattering it into many pieces.
“No what are you doing?!” the man yelled as Megan ripped the door off of the car, dropping it to the ground.
“What do you want you whore?” the man asked. Megan sighed.
“You shall address me as Aphrodite,” she said, and she shoved her hand inside the car. She wrapped her fingers around the squirming man and ripped him out of his seatbelt. She brought him outside the car.
“Fuck!” the man yelled, “What did I do to deserve this?”
“Does it matter?” Aphrodite smiled as she dropped the car. The man looked down, watching his Porsche fall to the ground. Aphrodite then started to lower him.
“No what the fuck are you doing?!” the man screamed as he was lowered past her chest and stomach. Aphrodite pulled her underwear open.
“Do me a favor and squirm,” she said, and dropped him inside. After being sealed shut against a giant vagina, the man did squirm, very hard. Aphrodite giggled as she stroked his struggling body from outside. Her cellphone rang.
“Hello?” she asked as she continued to stroke the man.
“She’s coming soon,” a voice said from the other side, “Have you secured someone?”
“Yes, a very excited boy.”
“Good. Come quickly.”
“Maybe I should not have dropped his Porsche,” Aphrodite laughed.


Dear Diary,
When Cindy told me that I had to deal with the assassin that tried to kill her, I was ready to deal with the scariest prisoner I’ve ever seen. However, when she pulled him out of her underwear and regrew him in front of me, he seemed traumatized and speechless. The assassin, who was stripped down to nothing but his underwear, was surprisingly cooperative. He was a very fit guy, and had scars all over his body. He did not speak unless he was spoken to. After Cindy drove off, I checked him in with the jailor and brought him to his cell. The jailor identified him as Zachary Zotterman.
When I put him in his cell and locked it, he finally talked to me.
“You work with her?” he asked.
“With who?” I asked back, “Oh, with Cindy? Yeah.”
“You know what she can do?”
“The whole city knows,” I told him. He quietly sat in a corner and shivered.
“What did she do to you?” I asked him. He looked at me with terrified eyes.
“She put me in her ass,” he explained, “Just right in there. I couldn’t move, I was trapped, I was helpless, I couldn’t do anything!”
“Did you…like it?”
“Like it?! Not at all officer. You’d think it would be great, being shoved inside that bombshell, being covered in her flesh. But no, it’s dark, hot, moist, and smells terrible. The humiliation, the helplessness, it’s too much.”
“I see.”
“Do you, are you thinking of going in there?” he asked. I did not answer. He suddenly leapt at the cell bars, and I backed away.
“You think you want to,” he snarled, “Believe me kid, when she was hanging me above her ass, I thought maybe it won’t be so bad. It’s bad, so much worse than you can imagine. You think you want her to do whatever with you, but you don’t. You seem like a good kid, stay away from her. She is a monster. A god damn monster!”
I don’t know what to think anymore.

Chapter 14: The Battle of 78 Midland Avenue by Bob Typhon

78 Midland Avenue was a construction site for a hotel. The building was nowhere near completion, and most of what Cindy could see was concrete walls and metal rails.
“Some shady ass shit,” Cindy said to herself as she entered the site. There was a large room inside with a chair and table, which was surrounded by four men with guns. They all pointed their guns at Cindy. A woman sat on the table. Cindy walked towards the woman to get a better look at her. She recognized her shoulder-length dark-brown hair and curvy body, which wore a revealing black dress with a short skirt and an open chest.
“Don’t even try shrinking them,” the woman spoke, “I’d like them to stay threatening.”
“Megan, right?” Cindy asked, stopping. The woman in the black dress smiled.
“That’s right dear,” Megan responded, “Hi Candy Cane.”
“Cute dress.”
“Thank you, you don’t look half bad yourself.” Megan hopped off the table.
“Where did you learn to shrink people?” Cindy asked.
“I would like to say it was hard work and determination,” Megan responded, “But it was just science.”
“Science?”
“Why, does it surprise you?”
“I thought the only people that could do this was me and my…” Cindy gasped.
“Oh, has the detective figured it out?” Megan smiled.
“Where is Alicia?”
“Not here, obviously.”
“If you don’t give her to me, I will—“
“What, shrink me?” Megan laughed, “We both know you can’t do that to me. What will you do, officer?” Cindy cracked her knuckles.
“Beat the shit out of you,” she stated. The blonde officer leapt at Megan with a punch. Megan stepped to the side, dodging the hit. She grabbed Cindy’s leaping fist, and used her force to slam the cop on the ground. Cindy landed on the concrete on her back.
“Ow,” she complained. Megan then loomed over Cindy and crouched.
“Candy Cane,” she shook her head, “You’re way out of your element.” Megan punched Cindy in the face, and the latter passed out.


Cindy opened her eyes. Her head was in pain. She shook her head and took a deep breath. She looked around. She was still in the same concrete construction site. The men with guns were still there. She tried to shrink them, but she could not. She tried to move, but she could not. She realized that she was tied down to the chair. Megan was standing in front of the table, crossing her arms. Cindy looked up at the brunette.
“What do you want?” she asked, “You want me to give you oral?”
“No, not quite,” Megan smiled. She reached into her cleavage and pulled out a tiny black rectangle. She placed it on the table, and it started to grow. Cindy realized that this rectangle was a laptop. Her mouth gaped open.
“You never thought about shrinking objects, did you?” Megan spoke, “The Candy Cane reserves her powers for helpless men. I respect that.” Cindy looked down at the chair she was sitting on.
“Oh I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” Megan said, “You’d still be tied up, but without a chair.”
“What the hell do you want from me you whore?” Cindy asked. Megan opened the laptop and turned the brightness up. On the screen was a man in a goat mask.
“Why are you showing me a picture of the Satyr?” Cindy asked.
“I am more than a picture,” the Satyr replied on the screen, “Hello Cindy Mitchells.”
“This is live?” Cindy’s eyes widened, “What the hell do you want from me?”
“I just wanted to talk,” the Satyr spoke, “A conversation between two very important people.”
“Are you just gonna tell me what I’m doing is wrong and blah blah blah blah,” the blonde cop groaned, “I got enough of that shit from my previous partner, then from that Alana bitch on TV.”
“Why would I do such a thing?”
“I don’t know, why would you frame me for your murders?”
“Frame you?” The Satyr laughed, “I am not trying to frame you. I am trying to help you.” Cindy coughed.
“Excuse me?” she spoke in disbelief, “What did you just say?”
“You are trying to create a world of female domination, and frankly, I would like to live in such a world.”
“Female domination?” Cindy was baffled, “I don’t give a rat’s ass about that. I just do what I do because I want to, and it helps bringing in criminals like you.”
“Oh yes, being arrested by you does sound fun,” Satyr nodded, “But that would only be a one-time experience. No, I want the men of Distropolis to wake up every day, fearing the names such as Candy Cane and Aphrodite. I desire a world of goddesses!”
“I can’t believe it,” Cindy spoke, “You think I’d work for you? Well, I’m sorry but I’m not interested in your…”world of goddesses" bullshit.” The Satyr sighed.
“They say gut feeling is the most important instinct,” he spoke, “I should have known. Megan, please.” Megan nodded and started to pull up her skirt. Cindy watched as the Aphrodite’s underwear was revealed. Cindy could see a tiny figure inside, squirming in place. Megan reached into her underwear and pulled out a shrunken man in a business suit. The man was screaming.
“Put me down you fucking bitch!” he yelled as Megan lifted him up and let go of her skirt.
“Shhhh,” Megan said, and she walked around the table. Soon, she was right behind Cindy. She brought the tiny man over the cop’s shoulder and above her cleavage.
“No,” the man shook his head as he observed Cindy’s large breasts below him, “Please don’t.”
“Megan stop,” Cindy said, “If neither of us consent, what’s even the point?”
“Please Cindy Mitchells,” the Satyr said, “I know you enjoy this part.” Megan dropped the man, who fell and landed on Cindy’s boobs. Megan used her finger to push him completely inside. Cindy could feel the man’s muffled screams between her breasts.
“Tell me you don’t like this feeling,” the Satyr spoke. Cindy sighed.
“Look,” she replied, “I like small guys, and I like messing with them. But I don’t kill, I don’t kidnap, I don’t do any of that shit.”
“Oh where’s the fun in that?” the Satyr asked, “Let’s see if you like this. Megan, please.” Megan leaned down and grabbed both of Cindy’s breasts.
“What are you doing?” Cindy asked as her face became red. Megan then squeezed the cop’s boobs together. Cindy felt the tiny man’s squirming get harsher. Then she heard a crunch, and all of his movement stopped. Megan grinned, letting go of Cindy’s breasts.
“What did you do,” Cindy asked, staring at the laptop screen, “I fucking told you I don’t like killing you dick! Using me as a murder weapon? Now I know you’re a killer, I’m gonna find you and arrest you.” The Satyr punched himself in the head five times.
“I should have known this would not be easy,” he said, “Megan, the other one please.” Megan smiled. She reached down to her feet and took her left high heel off. There was another shrunken man inside. Megan grabbed him by the foot and peeled him out of her shoe.
“I’ll fucking kill you for this you Goat!” the man screamed, “I’ll fucking do you in!”
“This is Jack,” the Satyr explained, “He was working for me but, he got on my nerves. So I told Megan to take care of him. You must be hungry Cindy Mitchells.” Megan grabbed Cindy’s chin and opened her mouth. She then brought the man towards it.
“I don’t want to be eaten!” the man begged, looking at Cindy in the eyes, “Please.” Cindy closed her eyes. There had to be a way out. She did not like feeling the man die in her cleavage, and she definitely did not want to eat someone. Megan was able to shrink objects, something she had never even attempted to try. Perhaps her abilities could be used in many different ways. She felt the tiny man land on her tongue.


Dear Diary,
I did not know what to expect at 78 Midland Avenue. It was a large construction site for some hotel. As I got near the place, I heard some booming noises. I was scared, but I had to go in. Carrying my gun, although I wasn’t sure whether a gun was enough, I went inside. There was concrete and metal everywhere. Many areas of the site’s interior had been destroyed. And there she was, in the middle of all of it, Cindy at the size of a building. She was surrounded by armed men. I looked up at my gigantic and completely naked partner, and felt a large pang in my heart. Was it fear or something else?

End Notes:

Now the plot is getting real thick. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks for reading!

Chapter 15: The Growing of Cindy Mitchells by Bob Typhon

The four men immediately started shooting at Cindy, but none of their bullets made a scratch on her gigantic body. She brought her foot down on one of them, pushing him to the ground. The man clasped his fingers around her toes and squirmed. She reached down and grabbed two of them by their heads, lifting them up into the air. The men screamed as they were brought up to Cindy’s face.
“Rough day at work?” she asked. She placed each man in her armpit and squeezed them both, feeling their squirming movements in her tight embrace. She let go and caught both unconscious bodies in her hands. There was one more man on the ground, still shooting at her.
“Careful,” Cindy spoke as she crouched down to lay the bodies on the ground, “You don’t want to kill your friends.” The man’s clip ran out, and he started to reload. Cindy curiously observed the man.
“You’re not going to run, little man?” she asked. The man pointed her gun at her face.
“He’s really gotten to you,” she muttered, “Hasn’t he?” She reached towards the man and grabbed him. She stood back up, lifting the man high in the air.
“Drop the gun,” she said.
“Yes, my goddess,” the man dropped his gun and put his hands up in the air. The gun fell all the way down and clanked on the ground.
“Good boy,” Cindy cooed, “You deserve a reward.” She lowered in and brought him in front of her butt.
“Oh lord,” the man muttered as he was shoved between the giantess’s cheeks. Cindy squeezed her buttcheeks to secure the man inside.
“Right,” she huffed, putting her hands on her hips, “Anyone else?” She looked down at the destruction she caused. In the midst of it, she saw a familiar face gaping up at her in awe.
“Hi Thomas,” she said.


NEWS AT NINE:
Good morning everyone, my name is Simon Richer, and today I am on site to report the news to you. What you see here in 152 Midland Avenue is a wreckage of a construction site, which was to become the Olympus Motel next year. Construction plans must be delayed due to the damage from this morning. Witnesses report that DPS officer Cindy Mitchells was seen inside the site, however they also report that she had grown to approximately 50 feet tall. Mitchells’s case partner Thomas Phealan has stated that she had an encounter with the Goatman, resulting in her growing as a form of self-defense. Goatman is the prime suspect for the murders of three individuals, as well as the kidnapping of Megan Harriet and Desmond Jackson. Phealan states that the DPS have apprehended six workers of Goatman, although one of them is deceased.


“The news is always one step behind,” Commissioner Hope said, “Isn’t it?” Cindy Mitchells and Thomas Phealan stood in front of his desk.
“Sit down,” Hope ordered, “Let’s talk.” He turned the news off.
“All the goons said the same thing,” Cindy spoke as she sat, “The Satyr wants a world of goddesses. Creep.” Thomas sat down and put his hand on his chin.
“What does that mean?” the commissioner asked, “Is this a militaristic motivation? Does he want to weaponize giants? Why goddesses specifically?”
“Maybe it’s some feminist agenda,” Cindy replied, “Megan Harriet is the first woman in a while that I’ve seen everyone being scared the shit out of. Except me, of course.”
“How did Harriet get those powers?” Hope asked. Cindy sighed.
“Do you remember my sister?” she asked.
“You have a sister?” Thomas looked up.
“Yes, and she was the only other person I knew that could, you know, shrink people.”
“Alicia,” Thomas nodded.
“Wow, you’re fast,” Cindy was impressed, “Anyways, she went missing five years ago, and Harriet confirmed that Satyr was behind it. Satyr later said Harriet had my abilities because of “science”.”
“They must’ve extracted something from your sister’s body,” Thomas continued, “And transferred it to Harriet. Which means they can transfer it to anyone, and we will have a world of goddesses.”
“It still doesn’t answer why,” Commissioner Hope cut in, “What’s the intent?”
“I don’t know,” Cindy laughed, “Maybe they think it’s hot or something. Have you seen my instagram?”
“There is no way a man would go to this length for a fetish.”
“That’s exactly what he’s doing,” Thomas stood up. Cindy and Hope looked at him.
“Phealan?” Hope asked, “Do you know something we don’t?”
“Yes,” Thomas nodded, “I know someone that can help us. Let me show you.”
“Right,” Cindy stood up as well, “By the way, Commissioner, I’ll need a new uniform. My old one is, well, ripped into a million pieces. Can’t be Officer Mitchells without the sexy police cosplay.”
“You won’t need one,” the commissioner responded, “Go catch that goat, Detective Mitchells.”


Henry Lynch was a small-time computer scientist, and spent most of his time in his room. He lived in a house with his mother, who was getting old but still worked. In his spare time, he browsed through the internet for giantess content. He was obsessed with them, and recent events have only amplified his excitement. Today, he was looking at a new video posted by the infamous Goatman.
“Do you know the best thing about being a criminal?” the Goatman said to the camera, “We are not tied down by borders of the legal system’s fake morality. In the end, we are much closer to your ideal worlds than the heroes you praise.” The video cut to Candy Cane, who was tied down to a chair.
“Oh shit,” Henry leaned into his screen. A hand appeared from behind her shoulder, carrying a shrunken man. The hand hovered over Candy Cane’s breasts and dropped him. He fell and landed on the cop’s boobs. The same hand pushed the man completely inside her cleavage.
“Tell me you don’t like his feeling,” Satyr’s voice could be heard. Candy Cane sighed.
“Look,” she replied, “I like small guys, and I like messing with them. But I don’t kill, I don’t kidnap, I don’t do any of that shit.”
“Henry!” a voice yelled from upstairs, “Get the door!”
“Just a second Mom!” Henry yelled back. He continued the video.
“Oh where’s the fun in that?” Goatman asked, “Let’s see if you like this. Megan, please.” Two hands came down and grabbed both breasts.
“What are you doing?” Candy Cane asked. The hands squeezed the her boobs together, and muffled screams could be heard from inside. The screams stopped with a crunch. The hands let go of the breasts. The video ended.
“Henry Lynch get the door now please!” his mother yelled again. Henry sighed.
“Yes Mom, coming!” he replied. He turned his computer off, dodged all the wires and other equipment in his room, and headed out his door. As he walked upstairs, he thought about how someone used Candy Cane’s boobs to kill someone.
“That’s insane,” he muttered to himself.
When Henry opened the front door, he almost fainted. He stood at his doorway with his eyes wide. He gulped.
“Candy Cane,” he quietly spoke, “Uh…that’s your name, right?”
“My friends just call me Cindy,” Cindy responded, “Uh, I guess I have a new title now. I’m Detective Mitchells.” Henry took at good look at her outfit. She was wearing a crop top, leather jacket, and jean shorts.
“This is my partner, Thomas,” Cindy smiled, pointing to the shy man who stood next to her. Thomas nodded.
“Nice to meet you,” Henry stated, “What can I, help you with?”
“We just want to ask some questions,” the detective smiled. Henry gulped and nodded.
As soon as the Henry opened the door to his room for his two guests, Cindy headed to his bed and sat down on it, while Thomas went to the middle of the room.
“Come on,” Cindy smiled, patting the seat next to her, “Let’s talk.” Henry nervously walked towards the woman and slowly sat down on the bed.
“What is he doing?” Henry pointed at Thomas, who was quietly observing the area.
“Looking for clues, I think,” Cindy replied, “Thomas, do you want to start?”
“Satyr,” Thomas bluntly stated, “Sorry, Goatman. Do you know him?”
“Yeah,” Henry replied, “He’s all over the news.”
“What did you think about his latest video?”
“Uhh, I didn’t get to watch it,” Henry started to sweat from his forehead. He glanced over at the female detective, who was smiling at him. Thomas walked to Henry’s desk, where there was a desktop computer connected to a monitor, as well as a large gaming chair.
“Do you mind?” Thomas asked. Henry nervously shook his head. Thomas sat down in the chair and turned the monitor on. The screen showed the end of a video, where the last frame showcased Cindy, naked and tied up in a chair.
“Oh my,” Cindy put her hand on her mouth, “Who’s this handsome lady?” Henry’s face turned extremely red.
“What was it like?” he asked with a stuttered voice, “Meeting him.”
“Oh I didn’t meet him,” she corrected, “It was just a video call. I did find out one thing though. Apparently his “intent” as the professionals call it is just that big women turn him on. Sound familiar?” She put a hand on Henry’s shoulder, making him jump.
“I was watching because I was curious,” Henry defended himself, “No other…intent.” Thomas searched on the desktop for a video editing software. Henry gritted his teeth as Thomas opened Premiere Pro. He clicked on the latest project and played.
"Hey guys, Worshipper here. Wow, wow wow wow, what an insane week for us, isn’t it? So yesterday a video was dropped that featured the giantess Aphrodite.” Thomas stopped the video and turned around to face Henry.
“Look,” the latter stated, “I know you guys are cops or whatever, but this is a severe intrusion on my privacy.”
“You didn’t hide it very well,” Cindy started to rub Henry’s back.
“Just…please don’t arrest me,” he begged, “I know I make controversial content, but I really don’t mean any harm. No one knows I do this, and I definitely don’t want my mom to find out. Please.”
“We can’t arrest you,” Thomas told him, “You didn’t do anything illegal. We just need your help.”
“Help?” Henry looked up at the male cop, “What?”
“As she said, we found out the Satyr has a giantess fetish. No one understands Macrophilia as well as you. At least, no one that I know of.”
“Of course, everyone keeps it hidden,” Henry smirked, “By the way officer, how did you find me anyway?” Thomas’s eyes widened and his face turned red.
“Uhh,” he stammered, “I was just doing research, and since your giantess fetish video went viral I was easily able to find you, not that I looked for you—“
“Oh Thomas,” Cindy laughed, “You should stop trying to explain yourself.” Thomas nodded.
“Fine,” Henry stated, “I’ll help you. Let’s try to understand this Satyr guy.” Thomas smiled.
“Thank you,” he nodded.
“I’m gonna need my chair back,” the Worshipper responded.

End Notes:

New character unlocked: the Worshipper has joined the team

Chapter 16: The Study Date of Cindy Mitchells and Thomas Phealan by Bob Typhon

Thomas carefully skimmed his eyes through his notes as he sat in the passenger seat of Cindy’s car.
“God dammit,” Cindy groaned as she drove, “How much notes did you even take?”
“Not enough,” Thomas responded as he continued reading.
“You know, when he said he was gonna help us, I didn’t think he would start with a two hour explanation of feminism and the “psychological factors of sexuality” or whatever he was on about. Didn’t you think it was boring?”
“I think it was important context.”
“Ugh, you’re as big of a nerd as he is!” Cindy shook her head, “I bet you really look forward to doing the homework he gave us.” Thomas smirked.
“It’s not that bad,” he stated, “Just a couple videos.”
“If it’s so easy for you,” Cindy reached over and put her hand on Thomas’s thigh, “Why don’t we do it together? You know, so you can help me out.” Thomas’s face turned red.
“Uhh,” he stammered, “Really? When?”
“Why don’t you come to my place right now,” Cindy bit her lip. Thomas gulped.
“Okay,” he nodded, “But you have to drive me home by midnight. We have to wake up early tomorrow.”
“You really are the biggest nerd,” the detective laughed.


As Cindy entered her living room, she immediately turned on the AC.
“Come on,” she beckoned to her partner that stood shyly in her doorway, “The house is this way.” Thomas followed her inside.
“You want anything to drink?” Cindy asked as she entered her kitchen, “I have beer, vodka, lemonade, rum, wine…”
“Can I just have water?” Thomas asked. Cindy rolled her eyes with a smirk.
“Of course you can,” she replied, pouring her partner a glass of ice water.
“Nice house,” Thomas commented, looking around.
“Thank you!” Cindy smiled, “My previous job made me a little richer than a cop is supposed to be.”
“Right,” Thomas nodded. Cindy poured herself a glass of wine.
“Come on,” she said with a glass in each hand, “Let’s get some work done.”
Cindy’s couch was grand and luxurious, but had a plastic sheet on top of it.
“Sorry,” Cindy frowned, “I just don’t like stains, you know.”
“Huh,” Thomas nodded, “That’s fine, I get it.”
“Great!” The two sat down on opposite ends of the couch. The plastic felt cold on Thomas’s skin. He shuddered.
“This is weird,” Cindy stated, turning on her TV with a remote controller, “I usually don’t watch YouTube on this.”
“What do you usually watch?” Thomas asked.
“That’s none of your business,” Cindy frowned. He did not respond.
“Reality TV,” she admitted after a while, “Yes, I know it’s stupid but…it’s just so fun.”
“It’s not stupid,” the male cop responded, “There’s worse things to watch.” Cindy searched “The Worshipper” on YouTube, and his channel came up.
“He’s kind of famous now, isn’t he?” Cindy nodded as she opened his channel, “This guy almost has five thousand subscribers. Oh wow, look at these videos.” Thomas gulped, catching a glimpse of a thumbnail that featured Aphrodite’s body.
“Do you really want to do this together?” he asked.
“Oh come on,” Cindy laughed, “What could be so bad? We’re gonna watch a couple videos to get a good sense of what we’re dealing with right?”
“I guess.”
“Look at this old one, Giantess Cop in Prison Reaction. That sounds relevant, let’s watch it.” Thomas clenched his knuckles as Cindy started the video.
“Hello everyone in this beautiful community,” the Worshipper spoke, “One of my Discord mods showed me this video of a hot giantess cop, so I wanted to show you my reaction to it. First of all, before we even begin, I’d like to say that the idea of a giantess cop is so god damn sexy. She already has legal power over you, and now she’s a giant? That’s like, double the power. A power intersection, if you will.”
“A power intersection,” Cindy nodded in approval. Thomas nervously glanced at her, and looked back at the TV.
“Without any more hesitation,” the Worshipper said, “Let’s get to it!” The screen then showed footage of a brown haired woman in a skimpy police outfit. She was looking into prison bars, but no one seemed to be inside.
“I like where this is headed,” the Worshipper commented. The woman opened the cage, and the camera panned down to a small action figure of a man.
“Aww,” the Worshipper said, “I always get a little disappointed when they just use action figures. I like it more with CGI, it makes it more realistic. Oh well, at least they can get more creative with a physical toy. If only people could actually shrink in the real world.”
“Hello Mr. Criminal,” the woman spoke, “Why are you so small? Did you not check your miserable dinner before you ate it?”
“So I guess she’s implying that she put something in his food,” Worshipper said.
“Oh come on, this is too much analyzing,” Cindy groaned. She skipped the video forward and resumed. Thomas shuffled in his seat as the screen showed the woman sitting on top of the action figure, his face buried in her crotch. She held a baton to his miniature head.
“How does that feel?” the woman cooed, “This is the full weight of the law, and you have disappointed her so bad.” She started rubbing her vagina on the action figure.
“I think we can move on,” Thomas commented. Cindy paused the video.
“Fine,” she nodded, “How did you even find this channel in the first place?” Thomas’s eyes widened as he kept them glued to the screen.
“Right,” Cindy nodded, “You said it was just research.” Thomas drank a long sip of his ice water. A shudder went through his body.
“Can we turn the AC off?” he asked, “If you don’t mind.”
“Aww, does little Tommy not like the cold?” Cindy teased. Thomas turned his head to look at her on the other end of the couch.
“You know, my body emits a lot of heat,” she said, “So I always need it to be a little cold. But if you want to be warmer, well, my body does emit a lot of heat.”
“W-what are you saying?” Thomas asked.
“I wonder Thomas,” Cindy laughed, “Come here.” She beckoned him with her index finger. Thomas slowly sighed and shifted himself towards his partner. As soon as she got the chance, Cindy wrapped her arm around Thomas’s waist and pulled him into her. He nervously glanced around the room as he was side by side with his partner.
“Warmer now?” Cindy asked. Thomas nodded.
“Where should I p-put my hands?” he asked.
“You’ve never cuddled before, have you?”
“Uh…no.”
“Then let me take charge,” Cindy grinned. Thomas noticed that the arm round his waist started to grow. Soon he had shrunken down to half of what he was, and Cindy’s large breasts were right at his eye level.
“W-what are you doing?” Thomas asked, as Cindy grabbed his sides with her large hands. She then picked him up and brought him on top of herself. She then inserted him between her legs, locking his lower body tight between her thighs.
“How’s that?” she asked, her hands still gripping his body.
“Warm,” Thomas nodded. She then gently placed his head on her crop top, right in between her boobs. His face turned immensely red. Cindy giggled and patted his head.
“How about,” she said quietly, “We make homework a little more fun.” Thomas slowly looked up at Cindy, who was giving him a mischievous grin.
“W-w-what do you…what do you mean?” he stammered.
“Tell me, officer,” her voice became even more quiet, and she started to stroke his hair, “Can you define EA? And not the game company.” Thomas thought for a moment.
“Emp-pathetic Analys-sis,” he slowly explained, “One of the best ways to understand someone’s m-motive is to g-get in their head.”
“And how do you do this on, say, a video?” Cindy’s voice was now almost a whisper. Thomas gulped.
“You act it out,” he quickly stated. With her right hand, Cindy grabbed the remote and started to scroll through the Worshipper’s channel. With her left hand, she started to slowly stroke Thomas’s crotch.
“W-what are you…doing?” Thomas said as his face turned even redder.
“Ooo, this one sounds fun, doesn’t it?” Cindy smiled, and she clicked on a video.


THE WORSHIPPER- “BLONDE GIANTESS VIDEO REACTION”
Hey everyone, my name is the Worshipper, and welcome to my new video. I just hit 50 subscribers yesterday, and I just wanted to say how thankful I am for you guys. Although a lot of people may find it weird, giantess content is my passion, and I’m glad that at least someone out there appreciates it. So today I want to take a look at this cool new video I found, which I haven’t watched yet. It’s called uh… “Giantess Sarah Boob Crush and Vore”. Kind of a generic title, but the thumbnail looked enticing so I wanted to check it out. Here we go.


“GIANTESS SARAH BOOB CRUSH AND VORE”
Two characters sat on the sofa. One was an average looking man with a slight beard, wearing a suit and tie. The other was an attractive blonde woman in a T-shirt and jeans, who had a handbag next to her.
“So,” the man spoke, “Why did you bring me to your house?”
“I wanted to tell you something,” the woman replied, pointing at the man.
“Oh well, that’s great because, I wanted to tell you something too.”
“Oh? What is it?”
“It’s just…I like you too Sarah. You’re really pretty and I think I love you.”
“Oh…thanks Mike,” Sarah frowned, “I’m sorry, I wasn’t gonna tell you I like you.”
“What?!” Mike exclaimed, standing up, “So all this time, you’ve been leading me on?”
“Woah, you don’t have to be angry.”
“If you didn’t like me, then why did you invite me to your house?” Mike angrily asked. Sarah grinned and reached for her handbag.
“To do this,” she said. She took out a toy gun from her bag and pointed it at Mike.
“What is this supposed to be?” he asked. Suddenly a poor quality CGI laser came out of the gun, and Mike shrunk down to half of Sarah’s size.
“Oh my god!” Sarah exclaimed, “It worked!”
“What is this?” Mike asked, who was now eye level with her, “What did you do to me?”
“Not enough.” Sarah shot Mike with the laser again, and he shrank down once again. She stood up, now towering over the man.
“You’re only as tall as my knee!” she said, looking down, “How’s the view down there?”
“Stop this!” he responded, “Turn me back!”
“I don’t think so,” Sarah shook her head, as she reached down and grabbed Mike by the collar. She slowly lifted the squirming man into the air.
“Ah! Let me go!” Mike pleaded.
“Sorry, one more time,” Sarah said, zapping him with yet another laser. He shrank down to the size of her hand, and she dangled him in front of her.
(“Finally, the size I like,” Cindy grinned as she dangled Thomas in front of her.
“Um…” Thomas stated nervously, being held by the collar, “Ah. Let me go?”
“You’re so bad at acting,” she smirked, “So cute.”)
“Come here, let me give you a kiss,” Sarah said, and brought Mike towards her mouth. She gave him a long kiss in the face, to which he responded with muffled cries. She sat back down on the couch, and set the shrunken man on her lap.
“Now don’t you run away,” she said, giving him a flick. Mike fell down on his butt, and continued to stare at the giantess.
“My my it’s hot in here,” Sarah said, and she slowly started to take off her T-shirt. She was wearing a white bra, which held two perfectly shaped boobs. She threw her T-shirt off screen, and turned her attention back to Mike.
“You like what you see?” she asked, stroking the top of her tits, “You wanna go for a ride?” She then snatched him back in her hand, and brought him towards her breasts.
“No, don’t do this to me!” Mike begged.
“Why not?” Sarah replied, “You can’t stop me.” She then inserted him in her cleavage, and he raised both of his hands.
(“D-d-do I have to raise my hands?” Thomas asked, feeling his entire body shudder as it was engulfed in Cindy’s boobs once again.
“Who cares?” Cindy replied, her eyes glued to the screen, “We’re getting to the good part.”)
Sarah started to vigorously massage Mike with her boobs.
“Ah! Stop this! Let me go!” the tiny man screamed. Sarah squished her boobs together, pulled them apart, squished them together, and repeated these actions over and over again. After a while of fondling Mike between her breasts, she finally stopped and put her hands on her hips.
“I hope that was as fun for you as it was for me,” she spoke.
“Let me go! Please!” Mike kept pleading.
“You know,” Sarah pouted, “I’ve been very nice to you today. I invited you to my house, I let you kiss me, I even let you touch my boobs. But if this is the way you’re gonna act, you need to be punished.”
“Noooo!” Mike screamed as Sarah grabbed his head and fished him out of her cleavage. She then brought him up and dangled him above her face.
“Mmm,” she licked her lips, “You look yummy.”
“No, no, no,” Mike shook his head as the giant mouth below him opened.
(“Wait a second,” Thomas stated as the giant mouth below him opened, “I t-think this is g-going too far. Hey Cindy, come on. Cindy? Cindy?!”)
“Please don’t eat me!” Mike begged as he was lowered into Sarah’s mouth. She then started to slowly suck on his entire body like a popsicle. Her other hand lowered inside her jeans, and she started to masturbate. She moaned in pleasure as Mike kept screaming familiar lines of “Stop!”, “Nooo!”, “Let me go!”, etc. She finally pushed him completely inside her mouth, and swallowed him whole.
“Mmmm,” Sarah nodded, “Yum. Well that was fun. I wonder if Jake is still around?” She stood up and walked offscreen, and the video ended.


BACK TO THE WORSHIPPER:
Wow. That was pretty good. I think the acting was pretty bad and the CGI was a little weird, but other than that the video was great. First of all, Giantess Sarah is really hot. Man, how I wish I can be between those titties. The ending was pretty hot too, that was one of the few times I enjoyed vore. I’m gonna give this video an eight out of ten. Well, thanks for watching guys, let me know if you have suggestions of content I should react to. Peace!


Cindy spat Thomas out into her hand. They were both panting heavily.
“Well?” Cindy smiled, “I hope that was as fun for you as it was for me.” Thomas slowly looked up at his partner. He was drenched in saliva.
“I-it was fun,” he nervously nodded, “I’m cold.”
“Sorry, I should’ve taken your clothes off before I ate you.”
“I need a shower. Can you drive me home?” Thomas asked. Cindy nodded.
“Good idea,” she said, “Let me grow you back first.” She then proceeded to stare at him and contemplate for ten long seconds. She bit her lip, and her cheeks formed a little blush.
“Well?” Thomas spoke, “Are you gonna-“
“On second thought,” Cindy interrupted, “I know of a place that’s better than the passenger seat.” Thomas’s eyes widened.
“What do you mean?” he said as a chill ran down his spine. Cindy started to lower him down, and he realized he was heading towards her unzipped jean shorts.
“I uh…” he stammered, “I don’t know if this is a good-“
“I promise you’ll be safe in here,” Cindy said. Before he could respond, Thomas was inserted inside her jean shorts. As Cindy zipped it back, he was tightly strapped between the denim and her underwear. He tried to move, but he was completely constricted. He noticed a sweet aroma engulfing him. The giantess gently tapped him from outside.
“Ah, let me go,” Thomas joked to himself.

End Notes:

Yay fanservice!

Chapter 17: The Revelation of Henry Lynch by Bob Typhon

Dear Diary,
This morning I woke up in a lot of pain. I had a mild headache, which I was able to fix by drinking water. My muscles hurt, but I am used to soreness from police training. The biggest pain is from my heart, which is unable to process everything that happened last night. I never thought I was close to death three times in one night, and I am still trembling from the thought of my mortality. However, I can’t help but wanting to go back. I can almost feel it when I close my eyes. Being so effortlessly toyed with, unable to do a single thing except accept it. Being surrounded in flesh, in saliva, in fabric. If offered again, would I go back to that position? In a heartbeat. If I could go back in time and choose to experience it again, would I? Not for a million dollars.


ALANA’S INSTAGRAM STORY:
Hey everyone, I just wanted to make a statement about recent events. If you somehow haven’t heard already, Cindy Mitchells was spotted in 78 Midland Avenue, and she was like 50 feet tall. Do you know what that means? She’s gone from being able to shrink people so she can be a giant to them, to becoming a literal giant herself. How long till people realize that she is a threat? How long till people realize how dangerous a 50 foot monster is, especially to a city? Even if Mitchells herself happens to be a benevolent, what if the power to become bigger falls into the wrong hands? Haven’t we seen Aphrodite literally using the same powers as Mitchells herself? How long until this city realizes that we should eradicate all of this size-changing absurdity for good? My name is Alana Walker, and my prayers go to all the murdered victims and their families. Good luck everyone, and stay safe. Please, stay safe. When you see a giant monster down the block, don’t stand around with cameras. Run.


“You’re late”, Henry stated as Cindy and Thomas sat down on his bed. Cindy was wearing a skimpy white dress that showed off much of her cleavage and legs, which the two men tried hard to not stare at. 
“Sorry,” the blonde detective laughed, “We just had a late night of studying.” When Thomas nervously glanced at her, she gave him a wink.
“Good on you,” Henry nodded, “Constant research is important when it comes to these things. Who am I kidding, cops already know that.”
“Detective now,” Cindy reminded.
“Right, sorry,” he apologized, “Anyways, I’ve been doing research too, and I think I found something.” Thomas’s eyes widened.
“Show us,” the male cop stated. Henry spun around in his chair to face his monitor.
“Your connection that Goatman is doing this for a fetish was a great insight,” the YouTuber explained, “I knew where to start looking, which is where everyone with the fetish resided before Detective Mitchells started shrinking people.”
“The internet,” Thomas blurted. His face then turned slightly pink. Cindy gently patted his shoulder.
“Exactly,” Henry nodded, “We barely know anything about the Satyr, but we can deduce that he has to have been inspired by the countless number of giantess content on the internet. So I started to search through them.”
“Sorry, that must’ve been rough,” Cindy pouted, “Thomas and I could’ve shared the load.”
“It was my pleasure,” Henry shook his head, “Did you forget that this is my passion? So I traversed through DeviantArt, PornHub, my own channel, freaking DailyMotion, everything. I was starting to worry that all this research was a waste of time, when I found this.” Henry opened up a window on his monitor, which showcased a video of a redhead woman that was tied down to a chair.
“I’ve been there before,” Cindy remarked, “Being tied down is more fun than you think.”
“Tell me about it,” Henry laughed, “By the way, don’t mind the bad acting.” He resumed the video.
“What are you doing?” the woman asked as she tried her best to act scared. A hand appeared from behind her shoulder, carrying a miniature toy soldier.
“Please,” a second woman’s voice was heard off-camera, “I know you’ll enjoy this part.” The hand dropped the soldier, which fell and landed on the redhead’s boobs. The hand’s index finger then pushed it completely inside the woman’s cleavage.
“Tell me you don’t like this feeling,” the off-camera voice said.
“I can feel him squirming in there,” the redhead commented.
“Let’s see if you like this.” Another hand appeared from behind the woman’s other shoulder, and the two hands came down and grabbed both of her breasts.
“What are you doing?” the redhead asked. The hands squeezed her boobs together, until a crunch sound effect was heard. The hands let go of the breasts as the redhead gasped. The video ended.
“That’s exactly what happened to Cindy in 78 Midland,” Thomas spoke, “Satyr even copied some of the lines.”
“Yeah,” Cindy nodded, “That’s weird. What are you trying to say?"
“It’s obvious that Goatman was directly inspired by this video,” Henry explained, “If we can find videos he could be potentially inspired by, we can figure out his next move before he even makes it.”
“I like the idea but,” Thomas contemplated, “It’s a little bit of a stretch. If it was a coincidence and the two videos just happened to be similar, it would burn the theory to the ground."
“I knew you would say that,” Henry nodded, “But check this out. This video was made on April 4th, 2016. Officer Mitchells, when did you encounter Goatman?”
“Ummmm,” Cindy thought for a moment, “That was Tuesday night, and today is Friday so…April 4th. Oh wow.”
“Exactly,” Henry grinned, “And look at this. I found another video, see if you can find anything familiar. I spent 20 dollars for the full thing, so make the most of it.” Henry opened another window with a different video, this time featuring a brown-haired woman in a dark bedroom. She was lying down on the bed, wearing nothing but a lacy white bra and underwear. The woman sat up and reached into her bra. She then took out a tiny CGI man from inside. The woman then dropped the man on her lap. Before he could move, she pushed him in between her thighs.
“How does that feel,” the she asked, “Comfortable?” As the man squirmed, she started to stroke her thigh.
“Look at my long legs little man,” she cooed, “Some would say this is the best part of a woman.”
“That’s the exact line Aphrodite used,” Thomas declared, “When was this video made?”
“Let’s see,” Henry paused the video and scrolled down, “It says March 26th, 2019.”
“The Aphrodite video was released on March 27th, which means it had to have happened on the 26th.”
“You god damn know it,” Henry replied. Cindy smiled and nodded in approval.
“You boys are doing great,” she commented. Both Thomas and Henry blushed a little.
“T-there’s more,” Henry said. He pulled up a final window, this time featuring a video of a park.
“This video is one of my favourites,” he explained, “A woman goes into a park, shrinks a guy, and plays with him. Like at one point she sits on him on swings, it’s great. But most of this is not important.” Henry skipped all the way to the last part of the video and resumed. The woman was pressing a Ken doll into a tree with her breasts. She was moaning and squeezing very hard. After a while she let go, and stared at the doll that was tied to the tree.
“Well that was fun,” the woman laughed. Her expression then became concerned, and she poked the doll.
“Hello?” she asked, “Huh, I guess I was too much woman for you. Oh well, thanks for the good times.” The woman then left the screen, and the video ended with the image of the Ken doll tied to the tree.
“Eric Scimitar was found strapped to a tree,” Thomas stated, “He died of suffocation, just like in the video. When was this video made?”
“It says…” Henry scrolled, “March 23rd, 2011.” Thomas and Cindy looked at each other and nodded.
“Is that enough evidence for you officer?” Henry asked.
“More than enough,” Thomas replied.
“Who knew the Satyr was a con artist,” Cindy remarked.
“I’m glad you believe me,” the Worshipper said, “The question is, how do we find the video for what happens next? There’s literally hundreds of giantess videos out there.” The three sat in contemplation for a minute.
“I uh…no, never mind,” Thomas said, and they sat in contemplation for another thirty seconds.
“A message,” Cindy finally spoke, “It’s all a message. To me.”
“What do you mean?” Thomas asked.
“James Grundy was found sprawled in the middle of the streets,” she explained, “It was clear from the get go that it wasn’t a subtle and hidden murder; it was a blatant message. Eric Scimitar was literally strapped to a tree. There’s no way Satyr didn’t want us to find him. In the Aphrodite video, he acknowledges that I inspired the killings. And, well, in the next video I was there. I talked to him, and he even told me his goals. The messages are getting more and more straightforward, so maybe the next video will be more obvious to figure out.” Thomas’s eyes shot open.
“You,” he pointed at Henry, “Didn’t you do a reaction on some video with a giantess cop? Something about a prison.” Henry’s mouth gaped in awe at this realization.
“Hold up a second,” he said, opening a new browser. He searched “Giantess Cop in Prison”, and found a familiar video of a giantess policewoman sitting on top of an action figure.
“And what do you know,” Henry pointed at the screen, “It was released on April 7th, 2013.” Cindy stood up.
“That’s literally today,” she said, and immediately headed for the door.
“Wait Cindy,” Thomas spoke, standing up, “Take me with you.”
“No Thomas,” she sternly pointed her finger at her partner, “It’s too dangerous.”
“But last time-“
“Last time they killed a man using my own tits!” Cindy exclaimed, “Stay here or I will shrink you and tape you to the wall.” Thomas slowly slinked back down on Henry’s bed, frowning.
“Wow,” Henry commented, “Not to break the tension, but this is kind of turning me on.” Cindy smirked, then stormed out of the room.

Chapter 18: The Breach at Melbourne Prison by Bob Typhon

DESMOND JACKSON VOICE RECORDING 5:

She wanted to shower with me. Normally when a hot chick wants to step into the shower with you, it’s gonna be a real exciting time. But when that chick is Aphrodite, the excitement quickly turns to fear. She had me in her hand as she stepped under the shower. You know, when you’re that small, you start to realize that even water droplets can be big and scary. After Aphrodite and I were both drenched, she rubs soap into my chest and uses my body as a sponge. First she washed her hair, and I was thrown in the midst of her dark brown hair. I could feel the hair strings stroking through my body, like…like I was a violin. Yeah, I felt like a violin being played. Then she moved onto her boobs. She rubbed me over them, under them, beside them, and made me suck on her nipple. It was hard to do this while drowning in shower water, I almost suffocated. She then puts me between her tits, grabs my head and feet, and rubs me up and down vigourously. I could feel the friction between our wet skins, it was a burning pain. She then washed the rest of her body. Both her armpits, her smooth stomach, along her long legs, inside her asscheeks, and between every toe. She then said it was my turn, and washed me. Her big fingers rubbed soap on every area of my body. Then she…jerked me off.

After the shower she set me on the bathroom sink.

She said, “I only need three things for today’s uniform.” She then opens a drawer full of underwear.

“This,” she takes out a black pair of thongs and puts them on.

“This,” she takes out a black bra and puts that on too.

“And…you,” she points at me. As she grabbed me, I asked her what I had to do with this.

“You sir,” she said, shoving me into her cleavage, “Are the bargain.”



I am helpless as her giant fingers wrap around my entire body, lifting me off my feet. She brings me right in front of her face and stares at me with her bewitching green eyes.
“Please,” I beg, “Let go of me. I’m sorry, I’ll leave and you’ll never see me again.” She starts to lower me down, giving me a good look of her gigantic and curvy body.
“No,” I say, “What are you doing? No, please, stop.” Soon I am face to face with her legs, and she places me in between them.
“You can’t do this to me!” I yell, “I’m a human being! Like you!” Her thighs close in on me, and I am locked in the tight embrace of her smooth and soft skin.

“You’re nothing like me Zachary,” her booming voice echoes in the room, “I’m gonna squeeze you until you die!” She squeezes her thighs together with me in between, and I start to scream.
“Oh stop screaming,” she demands, “Hey, stop. You’re gonna wake everyone else up.”

My eyes open. I am no longer surrounded by warm and dangerously tight flesh. Quite the opposite: I am all alone in a cold prison cell. I sit up and rub my eyes. Lately the nightmares don’t stop. I wish I had never become an assassin. I wish I got a normal job, like an accountant.

“Hey,” I hear a voice from outside my cell. I look to see that a guard is standing there with his arms crossed.

“You done yelling?” the guard says, giving me a stern look. I sigh.

“My apologies, Officer…Cobbler,” I say, seeing the name tag on his uniform, “Just nightmares.”

“Well could you stop?” Cobbler asks, “It’s bad enough I’m stuck with this prison shift, I don’t want to deal with screaming babies and complaining inmates.”

“I…” I look away from the officer and stare at the wall, “I’ll try, but I can’t make promises.” A tear forms in my eye.
“Hey hey hey,” Cobbler’s voice suddenly turns gentle, “What’s wrong buddy?”

“I was supposed to be the Shadow Stalker!” I exclaim, turning my gaze towards him once again, “Do you know how many people I’ve killed? I’ve been doing this shit for twenty years, and not once did I get caught. You know why? Because I was good. I actually stalked in the shadows, unseen by officers like you for so long.”
“Yet here you are,” Cobbler speaks, “I guess you weren’t that good after all.” I leap out of my bed and towards him, grabbing the prison bars. He takes a step back.
“It was one mission,” I desperately talk, “One god damn mission. How was I supposed to know that my target was…a monster?”

“A monster?” the officer curiously asks, “What do you mean?”
“You know exactly what I mean. Apparently the whole god damn city knows. I wish I did, before she…she…”

“Officer Mitchells,” Cobbler’s eyes lighten up, “That’s who you’re talking about, right?” I gulp, and take step back.

“I can’t stop seeing her,” I shudder, “Every time I go to sleep. Every time I close my eyes.”

“Oh man,” he steps forward, “Tell me, what did she do to you?”

“Well,” I explain, sitting down on my bed, “I almost had her when she started shrinking me. She…locked me in between her legs, and I couldn’t escape. I’ve been in fights before, but never have I felt so physically…powerless. She grabbed me, stripped me, kissed me, put me…in her panties.”
“Panties I see,” Cobbler nods, “Tell me, was it the front or the back?”
“It was the ba-“ I start to respond. Then I notice the lustful expression on the cop’s face, brought out mostly by that slimy grin.

“You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?” I accuse.

“What do you mean?” he replies.
“I’m telling you some traumatic shit and you’re grinning like a creep.”

“Oh come on,” the officer defends, “I was worried about you because I thought you had real trauma, when in reality you got a hot dominatrix session with Officer Mitchells? I’m not worried anymore, I’ll tell you that much. I’m jealous.” I can’t believe it. I feel my head getting hot. This is the feeling I get every time I’m about to finish a mission. I clench my fists.

“Hot…dominatrix…session?” I glare at the cop. I suddenly leap towards the officer once again, this time causing a loud bang as I grab the metal bars.

“Woah woah excuse me!” he cries out, “Stand down inmate!”
“I can’t sleep officer,” I snarl, “My mind is deteriorating by the very thought of that monster. And you…are turning green with envy.” I punch the bars as hard as I can, causing another loud bang and a sharp pain in my fist. Cobbler sighs.

“Inmate,” he calmly states, “Take a step back, or-“ He disappears. One second I was staring at him with my upmost detestation, and now he’s gone. I look down to see his uniform crumpled on the floor. Every cell in my body starts to panic, and I leap back into my bed.

“Thank you,” I hear a female voice, “For distracting him. You made it so much easier.” A brunette woman steps into the view. She is only wearing a black bra and panties, and has a voluptuous body. I recognize her.

“You’re Satyr’s right hand,” I say as she steps towards the uniform on the floor, “You’ve come to break me out.” She bends down and inspects the pile of clothes.

“Yes,” she answers, “And no.” Her hand leaps toward the pile, and I hear a man yelling “No!”. She fishes out a naked and tiny man, and stands back up with him in her clutches. It’s Officer Cobbler…he’s been shrunk.

“Harriet!” Cobbler yells.

“Hello officer,” the woman replies, before proceeding to give him a deep kiss in the face.

“Please!” the officer speaks, now with his face covered in red lipstick, “I don’t want to die. I want to go home.”

“Oh,” the woman frowns, “I thought you were jealous of him.” She points at me, causing a chill to go up my spine.

“I’m sorry,” Cobbler starts to cry. The woman shakes her head.

“Where did you say she put you?” she looks up at me, “That’s right. The back.” She starts to lower the squirming officer, bringing him behind her body and in front of her admittedly gorgeous butt.

“Oh no,” the cop speaks, then she shoves him into her buttcheek. She squishes him into her flesh, and starts to rub him up and down.

“Isn’t this what you’ve always wanted?” the woman coos. She catches me staring at the interaction in horror, and gives me a wink. No matter how terrible Cobbler’s current situation is, I can’t feel bad for him. At least I am not jealous of him. The woman uses her other hand to pull her underwear down, revealing her bare ass to both me and the man in her clutches. Cobbler glances at me, and mouths the word “help”.

“Enjoy your stay!” the woman says, and shoves him deep in between her cheeks. She then pulls her underwear back up, tightly securing the officer. I can hear muffled screams coming from inside.

“Mmmm,” the woman closes her eyes, “I love feeling them squirm.” She then bends down and picks up Cobbler’s uniform shirt, putting it on.

“This is a good size,” she says, buttoning herself up. She puts her fingers in the uniform’s breast pocket, and fishes out an assortment of keys. She inserts one of them in my cell door and opens it, now staring right at me.

“I thought you were’t breaking me out,” I say quietly, backing up into the wall.

“I’m not,” she says, taking a step towards me. Then, for the second time in my entire life, everything around me starts to get bigger. As I am shrinking, the brunette lifts up her leg and puts her foot on me. I am trapped between her dusty foot and my uncomfortable bed. When I stop shrinking, her foot larger than my entire body.

“You’re not gonna scream?” she asks, tilting her head, “You were earlier.”

“I…” tears start to fall down my face.  The woman laughs and grabs me, snatching me up.

“Aww,” she says, stroking my crying face with her gigantic thumb, “Candy Cane really got you good, didn’t she? Good for her.”

End Notes:

I'm back! I'm so sorry, I know it's been a long hiatus. It's just, life gets nuts you know? Anyways, I'd like to at least try to finish this story.

Chapter 19: The Battle of Melbourne Prison by Bob Typhon

Melbourne prison was already an ominous place. All of the worst people in Distropolis were piled into the ran-down building, and even some of the workers in the DPS were reluctant to enter. Cindy was different; she knew that she could shrink and dominate any one of these criminals in an instant. In fact, she enjoyed the fact that there was a whole building full of people that she could be a little rough with. But today, things were different. She was not here to interrogate and have fun, she was here to apprehend the Satyr. When Cindy arrived at the office where the guard is usually posted, she found that there was nobody there.

“Gone,” she squinted. When she went in the office, she found a crumpled pile of clothes on the floor. She bent down and searched through it. She picked up a jingling metallic object from the pile.

“Stupid criminals,” she scoffed, “They really left me a bunch of keys?”


Cindy arrived at the cell of Matthew Kane.

“Long time no see Ma-“ she realized that it was empty.

“Gone as well,” she thought out loud. She took out the keys from the waist pocket of her dress, and opened the cell. All she could find was a crumpled pile of orange clothes on the floor.

“This is…” she started to speak, then she realized she was being watched. She turned around to see there was someone in the cell across from Kane’s. He was sitting on his bed, shivering. Cindy recognized him and grinned.

“No, no,” the man muttered as he saw the female detective make her way over to his cell. He backed up against the wall, but there was nothing he could do as Cindy unlocked his cell door and stepped in.

“Potter, right?” Cindy asked. The man slowly nodded.

“P-please don’t…” he started to speak.

“What? Hurt you?”
“Shrink me!” Potter pleaded. Cindy grinned.

“You asked for it,” she shrugged, and he started to shrink.
“No!” he yelled, standing up, “I meant…don’t shrink me!” It was too late, he was already half the size of Cindy, and he was still shrinking.

“I’m sorry Potter,” Cindy took a step towards him, “I’m in a rush today, and I don’t have time for foreplay.” She reached her hand for the now fully shrunken Potter. He dodged her grasp by leaping sideways, but his tiny could body could only travel so far. He landed on his stomach with a thud.

“Aww,” Cindy cooed, sitting down on the bed next to him “You were always a feisty one, weren’t you?” She then grabbed Potter by the collar and lifted him into the air.

“W-hy do you…do this?” the man asked in agony as he was dangled in front of the detective’s face.

“I ask that myself sometimes,” Cindy replied as she started to lower Potter towards her cleavage, “I think I’m toeing the line of having to, and wanting to.” Potter groaned as he was shoved in between her boobs. Cindy crossed her arms, lightly squeezing the man with her tits.

“Now be a good boy,” she spoke softly, “And tell me what happened to Matthew.”

“She c-came and took him!” Potter replied, “Please let me go!”
“Who came?” Cindy squeezed a little tighter, “Tell me quickly.”
“That woman!”
“Well duh,” the detective rolled her eyes, tightening the squeeze even more, “More specifics please.”
“That b-brunette bitch,” Potter spoke quickly, “S-s-she was just like you! A cop going around turning people small! She came and shrank him and left, please let me go!”

“And what if I said no?” Cindy grinned. The inmate’s eyes widened.

“No…” he said despairingly, “Have some mercy.”

“I’m just kidding,” the blonde laughed, fishing him out from her cleavage, “Thanks for the help.” She gave Potter a light kiss on the head, then gently placed him back on the bed. The inmate sighed in relief as she left the cell and locked the door behind her.

“Still,” Cindy said from outside the bars, “It’s sad you didn’t get to reunite with this.” She lifted her skirt, showing off her butt to the shivering inmate. Potter, now slowly growing back, cowered into the corner of the room.

“Maybe I’ll visit you sometime,” Cindy winked at him, then walked away. Potter clutched his heart that was beating way too fast.


The cafeteria was dark, and there was only a subtle light peering out of the kitchen.

“This place is so creepy,” Cindy said to herself as she walked in. She started to head towards the kitchen when she heard something.

“Isn’t that a familiar sound?” she asked herself, “It reminds me of…” She looked down at her body, remembering the countless times a shrunken person was trapped in one of her voluptuous features, making no sound except muffled screams. She then turned towards the darkness of the cafeteria.

“I’m not alone, am I?” she said, walking towards the muffled voices. The cafeteria was filled with rows of long white tables. As Cindy ventured forth, she realized that one of the tables was different. She could make out about five small silhouettes, most of which were squirming. When she got closer, she realized that the silhouettes were shrunken men, all naked and firmly taped to the table. Their arms, feet, torso, legs, and even their mouths were taped down, and they were lined up horizontally across the table’s surface. The men’s eyes widened as Cindy approached, and some of their muffled screaming and squirming intensified. The blonde detective arrived at the table and crossed her arms.

“You poor things,” Cindy observed the shrunken men. To her surprise, she recognized two of them. The one on the very right was Matthew Kane, who laid completely still with closed eyes. Cindy reached towards him and ripped off the tape on his mouth.

“Who did this to you Matthew,” she asked. The Gryphon did not respond, and his head simply fell to the side. The detective put her giant finger on his chest. There was no pulse. Cindy sighed, and turned her sights on the man in the middle of the line.

“Hello ass-lover,” Cindy stated at the man, who was intensely squirming, "Good to see you’re still alive.” She reached over and ripped the tape off his mouth.

“Get away from me!” the assassin yelled, “Don’t hurt me, please!”

“I’m not going to hurt you Zachary,” Cindy assured.

“Liar!” the Shadow Stalker responded, “I know you’re with him!” The detective rolled her eyes, then gently placed her palm on the assassin.

“Yes, I’m here on behalf of that ugly goat,” she said, “No. I’m here to stop him. Which, by your current circumstances, I’m guessing is going to help you. So help me help you by answering my questions.” Zachary gulped and nodded.

“What happened?” Cindy asked, “Who brought you here?”
“I-I was in my cell when…” he explained, “When she came.”
“Who?”
“Satyr’s right hand.”
“Harriet,” Cindy nodded, “Potter said something similar. So she shrank you and taped you to a cafeteria table. Why?”
“I don’t know,” Zachary continued, “But she said she did it for you.”

“Oh my god,” the detective sighed, “So what happened to that guy?” She pointed at the deceased Gryphon.

“Well she…couldn’t help herself,” the Shadow Stalker said, “She said the job made her horny. So she…she…” Tears started to fall form in his eyes.

“It’s okay I get it,” Cindy nodded, “Still, it’s weird. What the hell is the point of all this?”
“Cindy Mitchells,” a voice was suddenly heard echoing through the room, “I’m glad you could make it. Welcome everyone, to another glimpse at the world of goddesses.”

“I wonder if this is recorded or live,” Cindy commented, looking up at the ceiling.

“It’s live my friend,” the Satyr spoke, “This would not be as impactful if we couldn’t communicate, would it?”

“Right,” the detective nodded, “So I don’t know what your genius plan is supposed to be, but giving me the hostages is a pretty weak start. I’m just gonna go ahead and take-“
“Do you really see me as so little?” the Satyr asked, “Megan, please.” Suddenly, another voice was heard.

“Help me please!” the voice said, “They’re going to kill me.”
“Who’s that?” Cindy asked, “What are you doing to him?”
“What we’re currently doing is none of your concern,” the Satyr responded, “What you should be worried about is what we’re going to do.”
“Let him go.”
“How about we make a deal? Rape one of the men in front of you, or Desmond Jackson dies.”

“You want me to what?!” Cindy exclaimed. There was no response. Cindy slowly looked back down on the men on the table.

“Oh no,” Zachary uttered. The other three men started to squirm once more. Cindy closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

“I pick,” she said, lifting her index finger, “You.” She pointed straight at Zachary.

“No no no no,” the Shadow Stalker said, “Please don’t. This is…this is too much.” His eyes swelled up with tears as Cindy climbed onto the table.

“You promised you won’t hurt me!” the assassin sobbed. The blonde was now kneeling over him, and he could see her black panties.

“Hey,” Cindy spoke softly, “I won’t hurt you, okay?”
“But…he told you to rape me!”
“We’re just gonna get this over this so Jackson doesn’t die.”

“So you’re gonna kill me instead?” Zachary was now shivering intently. Cindy bent down and gently shushed him.

“I promise to be gentle,” she said, “We have no choice in this, so let’s try to have fun, okay?” Zachary gulped, then slowly nodded.

“Good boy,” Cindy gave a warm smile. She reached down and started to gently stroke his tiny penis. Zachary closed his eyes and let out a shudder.

“How does it feel?” Cindy asked, continuing to stroke.

“G-good,” he responded, his penis becoming increasingly erect. With her other hand, Cindy slowly took off her black panties, revealing her cleanly shaved pussy. Fear returned to Zachary’s eyes as she started to lower herself.

“Hey,” Cindy said, stopping her vagina right above the trembling assassin, “There’s nothing to be scared of, okay?”

“O…okay,” Zachary nodded. Cindy then dropped herself on top of him, and he was completely engulfed in her vagina.

“Mmmm,” the detective cooed, “You feel nice in there.” She started to slowly rub her pussy on the shrunken man.

“Oh my gosh,” she gasped, “This is…oh my gosh.” She put her hands on her tits and started to rub faster. Two of the men looked away, while the one in between Zachary and the Gryphon’s corpse was staring.

“You are so good,” Cindy moaned, quickening her motion. Zachary started to scream, but she could not hear him.

“Ah!” she yelled, and she finally came. She quickly lifted herself off of Zachary. The shrunken assassin was panting heavily with his eyes closed shut. He was drenched, covered in the fluids of both himself and Cindy. As Cindy got off the table put her underwear back on, he opened his eyes.

“I-is it over?” he asked.

“Yes,” Cindy smiled, patting his tiny chest, “Thank you for your cooperation.”

Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap.

“Oh what now?” Cindy asked, hearing the slow clapping, “I did what you asked.” The kitchen door swung open, and all the lights turned on. Cindy looked towards the kitchen, and saw a man walking towards them. He was wearing an expensive looking tuxedo and a mask of a goat.
“Nice to finally meet you,” Cindy’s expression turned cold as she faced the Satyr. She glared at him with her green eyes.

“You’re probably wondering why you can’t shrink me,” the Satyr spoke, “I can feel it in my bones, in my muscles. You’re trying very hard. Too hard, perhaps.” From the kitchen door entered another figure: a brunette woman wearing a police shirt and underwear.

“Cute dress,” Aphrodite commented as her eyes met with Cindy’s, “But I’m sad we’re not matching.”

“Too scared to face me alone?” the detective kept her focus on the Satyr.

“As a matter of fact, yes,” the man in the goat mask responded, “If we were to meet without the supervision of Ms. Harriet, it would be rather unfortunate for me.”
“I thought you’re the type of guy that would enjoy it.”
“Yes…yes I would. But I have not the time to indulge in selfish pleasures. I must show the world the beauty of people like you.”

“You’re a god damn creep,” Cindy snarled, “Where’s Jackson? I know you have him.”

“It pains me that you judge me so,” the Satyr shook his head, “Do you not think it is a little hypocritical?”

“What?” the blonde squinted her eyes, “Hypocritical?”

“I remember when you, Cindy Mitchells, created your own world of goddesses in Dover High School.”

“What do you-“ Cindy gasped. She took a step forward.

“Just who the hell are you, Goatman?” she snarled at the Satyr. He shook his head once more.

“When I expressed that you were the inspiration for everything I’ve done,” he spoke, “Did it really not ring a bell? Do I really mean so little to you?” He put his hands on his goat mask and slowly lifted it off, revealing his face.

“You…” Cindy’s face dropped.

“I have to thank you Cindy Mitchells,” he handed his mask to Aphrodite, “After all that you put me through, you really opened new doors for me.”

“You’re the god damn Mayor, Gerald,” the detective spoke, and she felt her head heating up, “Your job is to help this city.”

“I am helping,” Gerald Roberts responded, “The people just don’t see it yet. Don’t worry, they will.”

“You killed innocent people!” Cindy yelled, clenching her fists, “You left grieving families, in the god damn city that you own.”

“We all have blood on our hands Cindy Mitchells,” the Mayor spoke, “But you’re right. I own this city, and I can do whatever I want with it.”
“Not…anymore,” Cindy firmly stated. Roberts watched in awe as the blonde detective in front of him started to grow.

“You…are so beautiful,” he muttered, “Utter perfection.” As she reached full size, Cindy’s body tore off the roof of the cafeteria, revealing the purple sky and fading sunlight. She looked down to see the Satyr looking up at her, showing no signs of escaping. Aphrodite slowly backed away. Cindy bent down and grabbed the Mayor, lifting him up into the air.

“Wow,” he said excitedly as he was brought up to her face.

“Gerald Roberts,” she almost growled at him, “You are under arrest for the murder of James Grundy and many more.”

“While I would love nothing more than to be taken by you again,” Roberts spoke, “Unfortunately, I have more work to do.”
“Too bad,” Cindy frowned, “You shouldn’t have gotten caught.”

“And you should not have shown all your cards,” the Satyr suddenly yelled, “Megan, please!” Cindy watched as the Aphrodite also started to grow bigger.

“How?” she asked as the brunette matched her in size, “This is impossible.”

“You’re the one that showed us the possibility,” Roberts said, “All we had to do was apply it.”

“Hand him over Candy Cane,” the giant Aphrodite said, showing her palm.

“Never!” Cindy tightened her grip, constricting the Mayor. Aphrodite sighed, closed her palm into a fist, and lunged at Cindy with a punch in the face. The detective was hit in the cheek with tremendous force, and she stumbled and fell to the ground. This destroyed more of the building, turning half of the cafeteria into rubble. Cindy looked down to see that one of shrunken inmates was caught under her butt, and was now nothing but a splat on the floor. Megan jumped onto Cindy, putting her foot on the detective’s wrist. She punched the blonde once more, then pried her hand open, fishing the Satyr out.

“Until we meet again,” the Satyr said as Aphrodite stood back up with him in her clutches. Cindy watched as Aphrodite inserted the Goatman into her cleavage. Megan buttoned her police shirt, concealing her breasts. The detective leapt back up from the ground and grabbed a hold of Aphrodite’s collar.

“You still want to play?” the latter asked. The blonde ripped off the police shirt, leaving Aphrodite’s top half wearing nothing but a black bra.

“You’re getting naughty now,” the brunette grinned, then grabbed Cindy’s hair and pulled it down. Although this caused a piercing pain that made the detective almost shriek, it also left her in a convenient position: right in front of Aphrodite’s breasts. Cindy reached into the brunette’s cleavage and grabbed the man inside. She then shoved Megan back with all her force, before shrinking back down to normal size.

“Oh?” Aphrodite said, looking around, “You’re running away? That’s sad, we were just getting started.” Cindy found a gap in the concrete from the cafeteria’s rubble and hid inside.

“Now,” she said, looking at the man in her clutches, “You will…oh crap.“

“Leave her,” Satyr said, poking his head out of Aphrodite’s cleavage, “She grabbed me once, and she almost did again. We have more important matters to tend to.” Megan nodded and shrank down as well, before fleeing the cafeteria with the Satyr between her boobs.

“P-please don’t hurt me,” Desmond Jackson said, naked and shivering in Cindy’s hand. The detective sighed heavily.

“It’s okay,” she said, gently tapping Desmond’s tiny head, “You’re okay now.”

End Notes:

And there is our midpoint! Let me know how you think the story will continue

Chapter 20: The Exposure of Satyr by Bob Typhon

“I’m glad you could join us for dinner,” Ms. Lynch said, “Henry doesn’t have many friends.”
“Oh shut up Mom,” Henry shook his head, “You have to expose me like that?”
“I don’t have many either,” Thomas admitted. The three were seated at the dining table, where Thomas decided to join since he was ordered by Cindy to stay.

“That can’t be true,” Ms. Lynch stated, “Who is that gorgeous girl that you’re always with?”
“That’s Cindy Mitchells,” Henry chimed in, “From the news.”
“I don’t watch the news.”
“Right. I forgot. She’s famous because…” Henry stopped himself.

“She’s a really good cop,” Thomas continued his sentence, “She was on the news because she stopped the Gryphon.”
“Oh, what a blessing she is,” his mother replied, “This is a dirty dirty city we live in. God knows we need people like her. And you.” Thomas’s face turned red.

“Thank you,” he replied.

“I’m helping them on a case,” Henry proudly stated.

“Really?” Ms. Lynch asked, “How so?”
“We’re dealing with a killer that likes to use a lot of technology,” Thomas explained, “Your son is a brilliant computer scientist.”

“Thank you very much,” Henry smiled.

“That’s wonderful,” Ms. Lynch nodded, “Nothing more important in the world than doing good work. Ms. Mitchells must be a great motivator, especially for you officer.”
“Motivator?” Thomas tilted his head, “What do you mean?” Henry burst out laughing.

“Mom, I forget that you’re funny sometimes,” he said.

“I don’t see what’s funny,” Thomas stated. He then thought about it, and his face turned red once more.

“We’re just partners on this case,” he tried to explain, “We need to spend a lot of time together. For the case.”

“I’m sure you do,” Ms. Lynch smiled. She then got a phone call.

“Sorry,” she said, standing up, “I have to take this.” She left the dining room and into the kitchen.

“It’s nice,” Henry commented, “Watching you two work together.”

“Thanks,” Thomas gulped, sinking into his chair.

“I’m sorry gentlemen,” Ms. Lynch walked out of the kitchen and hurriedly towards the front door, “I have to fill in for someone. You guys enjoy dinner without me, okay?”
“Are you sure?” Thomas asked.

“She does this,” Henry nodded, “Bye Mom! Thanks for dinner!” Ms. Lynch waved goodbye and left the house.

“So,” Henry spoke to break the silence, “When did you find out?”

“What?” Thomas asked, “Find what out."
“You know. Your affinity for big women.” Hearing this, Thomas looked down

“Hey, there’s nothing to be embarrassed about,” Henry assured, “We’re both into the same shit you know. You wanna know my story?” Thomas nodded.

“It was elementary school,” the Worshipper started, “We were on the way home from a field trip. The school bus gets pretty noisy with bored elementary kids, so the teachers decided to put on a movie. Can you guess what it was?”
“Uhhh,” Thomas pondered, “Attack of the 50 Foot Woman?”
“No,” Henry laughed, “You think kids would like some black and white movie about a failing marriage? No, we watched Monsters vs. Aliens. We loved the hell out of that one. Most of the kids were into the cool monsters and big spaceships. Personally, I was more of a fan of Susan.”

“I’ve never seen that one,” Thomas admitted.

“Really?” the Worshipper asked, “Oh, it’s great. So the main characters are all monsters, and Susan is a woman that turns really huge. From the moment she turned into a giant in that church, I was awestruck. Later there was a scene where she snatches a guy from an office window and kisses his face, and it gave me emotions that I had never felt before. Later I learned I was just turned on.”

“Wow,” Thomas commented, “I never thought this could be inspired by a kids movie.”
“Gotta start somewhere,” Henry shrugged, “How about you? I told you my story.”
“Cindy was a suspect in the murder of James Grundy,” Thomas explained, “To make a long story short, it was obvious that he was killed by someone bigger than him. At that point, she was the only person who we knew could shrink people. It was a matter of time before the public started suspecting her, so I told her to expose herself.”

“So that’s why she made that video,” Henry nodded, “That was really hot, by the way. Whoever was pretending to be the Gryphon is the luckiest son of a bitch.”
“That was me.”
“Y…you? That was you?” the Worshipper exclaimed, “You lucky son of a bitch. How did it feel, being in there?”
“It was soft,” Thomas replied, “But it was also stuffy. And tight. The human body doesn’t like being unable to move.”
“Huh,” Henry nodded, a little disappointed.
“But it was incredible,” Thomas continued, “I’ve never felt so…powerless. The way she did whatever she wanted to with my body, and I couldn’t do anything about it. For once I wasn’t in control of what I did, and even though it was pretty terrifying, my body couldn’t help but be excited.”
“Now that’s more like it,” Henry grinned.

“Ever since then, I haven’t been able to stop thinking about her. Even now, when she’s not even here, she’s all that fills my mind. Sometimes I can’t focus on anything because all I see is Cindy.”
“That my friend, is called being in love.”
“Hm,” Thomas nodded. Then he looked up at the Worshipper.

“Is it really?” the cop asked. His phone vibrated, and his hand immediately jumped for the device.

“Cindy just posted her first story in a while,” he said, looking at his phone.

“Oh that’s interesting,” Henry leaned in to see, “Care to watch it together?” Thomas nodded and opened Instagram, immediately tapping on Cindy’s story. She was filming herself. It was dark, and she was sitting on a concrete sidewall. Her face and dress were covered in dust, and her lips were bleeding.

“Oh no,” Thomas shook his head, “She’s been a fight.”
“Maybe she just ate someone,” Henry commented, “Sorry, bad joke.”
“Hey everyone,” Cindy spoke, panting, “This is Detective Cindy Mitchells. I just had an altercation with, oh what did you guys call him? Right, Goatman. I learned something very urgent, so listen closely. The Goatman’s real identity is Gerald Roberts, Mayor of Distropolis. I know it sounds like a bold claim, but I can confirm that I talked to him without his mask. He claims that this is his city and he can do whatever he wants with it, but we have to show him how wrong he is. That’s all the details I have for now…oh yeah. I was able to rescue Desmond Jackson. Uh…here he is.” Cindy panned down to her breasts. Tucked in between her right boob and her dress was a naked man with his head down.

“He’s sleeping right now,” Cindy panned back up, “He’s had a rough week, but he’s safe now. That’s all that matters, that he’s safe now. And to everyone else, like Alana Walker said, stay safe.” The story ended.

“Wow,” Henry nodded, “Who could’ve known that Goatman was the Mayor? That’s pretty cra…Hey, where are you going?” Thomas had stood up and was now heading for the door.

“She’s hurt,” he explained, “She’s heading for the station and she needs my help. Thanks for dinner.”
“Okay, good lu..oh and he’s gone,” Henry sighed. He looked around his empty and silent living room.

“Oh how the dice keeps rolling,” he laughed to himself.


“You have nothing to worry about,” the Mayor spoke on the phone, “The public is so easily swayed. That is not what I am calling about. Jackson has been taken from us. It’s only a matter of time before she comes for you. I suggest you find some place to hide. Once our plan is realized, you sir will have nothing to worry about. I must go now, you might want to turn on the news.” Roberts cut the call and put his phone in his pocket.

“Do not let them get to me,” he ordered from the backseat of his black Mercedes Benz.
“Yes sir,” both the driver, the man in the passenger seat, and the man sitting next to him replied.

As soon as the Mayor stepped out of the car, a swarm of people rushed towards his direction. His three workers surrounded him, pushing the people away. They led him towards the stage, where security guards blocked the crowd from entering. There was a large monitor above the stage. Roberts walked past the monitor, then stood at the podium and looked out on the people. They were all shouting at him at once, and he could only make out a few statements

“Mayor Roberts, is it true that you are Goatman?”

“Murderer!”

“Did you kill James Grundy?”

“Why did you kidnap Desmond Jackson?”
“Who is Aphrodite? Can she step on me?”

“Ahem,” Roberts loudly coughed. The voices stopped, and the people listened in anticipation.

“It breaks my heart so that I have been thrown into the centre of controversy in this manner,” the Mayor started, “Cindy Mitchells was a friend, and I respected her very much. It is very unfortunate that she has revealed her true colours, and now is trying to frame me for being this “Goatman”. While no officials have proven this connection, I understand that there is no judge harsher than the court of public opinion. So I’ve done my homework. I am not trying to paint anyone in a bad light, I simply am expressing the truth. Please, show them.” The monitor above him lit up, showing a video of Cindy Mitchells looming over five shrunken men, all naked and taped to a long white table.

“Hello ass-lover,” Cindy stated to the man in the middle, who was intensely squirming, "Good to see you’re still alive.” She reached over and ripped the tape off his mouth.

“Get away from me!” the man yelled, “Don’t hurt me, please!”

“I’m not going to hurt you Zachary,” Cindy assured.

“Liar!” Zachary responded, “I know you’re with him!” The detective rolled her eyes, then gently placed her palm on him.

“Yes, I’m here on behalf of that…goat,” she said.

“Oh no,” Zachary uttered. The other three men started to squirm once more. Cindy closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

“I pick,” she said, lifting her index finger, “You.” She pointed straight at Zachary.

“Oh no,” he said, “No, please don’t. This is…this is too much.” He started to thrash in place as Cindy climbed onto the table.

“You promised you won’t hurt me!” He yelled. The blonde was now kneeling over him, and he could see her black panties.

“We’re just gonna get this over with,” Cindy spoke softly.
“You’re gonna kill me?” Zachary was now shivering intently. Cindy bent down and gently shushed him.

“You have no choice in this,” she said, “So let’s try to have fun, okay?” Zachary gulped, then slowly nodded.

“Good boy,” Cindy gave a warm smile. She reached down and started to gently stroke his tiny penis. Zachary closed his eyes and let out a shudder.

“How does it feel?” Cindy asked, continuing to stroke.

“G-good,” he responded. With her other hand, Cindy slowly took off her black panties, revealing her cleanly shaved pussy. Fear returned to Zachary’s eyes as she started to lower herself. Cindy then dropped herself on top of him, and he was completely engulfed in her vagina.

“Mmmm,” the detective cooed, “You feel nice in there.” She started to slowly rub her pussy on the shrunken man.

“Oh my gosh,” she gasped, “This is…oh my gosh.” She put her hands on her tits and started to rub faster.

“You are so good,” Cindy moaned, quickening her motion. Zachary started to scream, but she ignored him.

“Ah!” she yelled, and she finally came. She quickly lifted herself off of Zachary. The shrunken man was panting heavily with his eyes closed shut. He was drenched, covered in the fluids of both himself and Cindy. The monitor turned off.


HOLLY TALKS:

HOLLY: Hi everyone, and thanks a lot for tuning into Holly Talks. My name is Holly Feathers, but you already knew that. It’s been quite the week, hasn’t it? First we find out about the existence of magical powers. There are people out there that can shrink people. You could be walking down the street minding your own business, and suddenly be shrunken into a miniature figure and abducted against your will. Exciting? Definitely. Terrifying? No question about it. To further discuss this topic, I’d like to welcome back social rights activist and reporter of Distropolis Daily: Alana Parker. Hi Alana, how’s it going?

ALANA: Thanks for inviting me again, it’s an honour to talk on your show. As usual I am motivated and ready to report, but I also feel sick in the stomach. I can’t believe how far this whole shrinking epidemic has gone, and not only has the DPS not done anything about it, Commissioner Hope actually supports people like Cindy Mitchells that goes around traumatizing people for her own pleasure.

HOLLY: Yes, it is strange that the DPS is supporting this. Mitchells herself is a heavily debated figure right now. What do you think, is she an agent of justice with unique methods, or is she the monster some are making her out to be?

ALANA: Did you see what the Mayor showcased to the public? There is literal video evidence of Mitchells raping a shrunken man against his will. If this doesn’t prove that she is not an absolute monster, I don’t know what will.

HOLLY: I have an interesting question for you. Some people are praising Mitchells for her actions, and are jealous of her victim. Someone claimed that they would “kill to be in his position”. What do you think about this?

ALANA: I’m…I’m baffled. It seems that people don’t understand the severity of the subject matter. We are dealing with murder and rape! You’re gonna excuse these crimes, these violations of human rights, because it satisfies your creepy fantasies? I’m sorry, I don’t mean to illegitimize your fetishes, I believe anyone has the right to fantasize. But at the same time, I believe people have the right to not be shrunken, raped, and murdered, and these things should not be glorified.


“Before I can say anything, or even process any of this shit, she unzips her jacket and shoves my face in her titties. Now, that might sound like something awesome but let me tell you, when you’re in there and you literally can’t breathe, your brain is too busy being scared instead of being turned on. It was fucking horrifying. Then I passed out, and that’s all I remember from that night.” Commissioner Hope turned off the voice recorder.

“Thank you,” he said, “That sounds like a terrifying encounter. If you don’t mind, I’d like to ask you to speak more on your experience.”

“Y-yeah,” Desmond Jackson nodded, “Sure thing.” They were in the meeting room at the DPS headquarters.

“So,” Hope started, “Tell me about the next time you-“ The door of the meeting room burst open. At the doorway stood Thomas Phealan, panting and shivering.

“Excuse me Phealan,” the commissioner stated, “We’re in the middle of something here.”
“Oh I’m…” Thomas’s face turned red as he saw Desmond, “Sorry. I just…have you seen Cindy?”
“Mitchells dropped him off,” Hope pointed to Desmond, “Then said she needed a drink.”

“God dammit,” the rookie cop shook his head, then ran out of the room. The door automatically slams shut behind him.

“He’s new here,” Hope explained, “They always start very anxious, and some stay that way. Sorry about that. Where were we?”
“You were asking about my experience,” Desmond replied.

“Right. So when Aphrodite kidnapped you, she suffocated you with her breasts and made you pass out. Tell me about the next time you regained consciousness.” The commissioner turned on the voice recorder.

"When I woke up I was tied down to a pillow,” Desmond started to talk, “My whole body was about the same size as the pillow, so I perfectly fit.”

Chapter 21: The Memories of Cindy Mitchells by Bob Typhon

Mama Mia was busy every single day of the week, which Cindy was well aware of. Today was no exception, and the strip club was teeming with people. Usually Cindy would look out on the crowd, daydreaming about picking out a guy, shrinking him, and taking him to the back room for some “intimacy". Sometimes she would act out on such fantasies. But today, different thoughts crossed her mind. Instead of thinking about which man she was going to shrink, she contemplated on the men she already had.


“Hey! Cindy!” a group of three girls waved from the student lounge, “Come here!” Cindy smiled and waved back, before approaching the girls and taking off her backpack.

“Hey ladies,” she responded, “What’s up?”
“Ugh,” one of the girls with red hair groaned, “Did you do the chemistry homework? That was bullshit.”

“It really was!” another girl chimed in, this one with short blonde hair, “What the fuck was Mr. Harriet thinking?”

“It was easy,” Cindy stated.

“Whaaat?” the other blonde exclaimed.

“Gosh Cindy,” the redhead shook her head, “You’re hot, social, AND you’re smart? Do you have any flaws?”
“I’m an asshole,” Cindy smiled, “How about you Kate? Did you think it was that hard?” The fourth member of the group, a timid girl with glasses and long black hair, shook her head.

“It wasn’t bad,” she said, “But I can see why you guys struggled with it.”

“Oh my gosh!” the redhead suddenly exclaimed, “Look who’s coming our way!” The four girls looked down the hallway to see a skinny boy with brown hair walking towards them.

“I’m sorry, who is that agin?” Cindy tilted her head.

“Gerald Roberts,” the other blonde laughed, “He’s kind of a fucking…what do you call em? A nobody. I don’t think I’ve seen him with friends, except Kate before she met us.”

“You know,” the redhead said, “There’s rumours that he watches really weird porn?”
“Really?” Cindy’s eyes widened, “What kind?”

“I don’t know. They’re just rumours. All I know is that it’s supposed to be real freaky.”

“Hey go easy on him,” Kate crossed her arms, “People should be allowed to watch whatever they want.”

“And people should be allowed to make fun of it,” the short haired blonde replied, making Cindy and the redhead laugh.

“Okay guys shush,” Cindy said, “He’s coming.” Gerald Roberts finally approached the lounge as the four girls stared him down. He nervously gulped.

“Hello Kate,” he said.

“Hello,” Kate smiled back.

“Hello Emma.”

“Hi!” the redhead grinned.

“Hello Sarah.”
“Hmph,” the short haired blonde looked away.

“Hello Cindy.”

“You could’ve just said “hi everyone”,” Cindy replied, making Emma and Sarah laugh, “Just kidding, that was a cute little greeting ceremony.”
“What the fuck do you want from us,” Sarah asked. Gerald closed his eyes and sighed.

“Cindy Mitchells,” he spoke, opening his eyes, “There is something I must say to you. I would like to speak with you in private, if that is possible.” Cindy’s eyes widened. She looked at her friends, who were waiting for her response.

“These guys are my friends,” she said to Gerald, “My best friends. Everything I know, they know. So as far as we’re concerned, you’re “in private”.”

“But,” he responded, “This really does not concern anyone except you and I.”
“Dude just fucking spill it,” Sarah groaned.

“You can do it,” Emma encouraged, “Come on, we’re nice! Except Sarah.” Gerald looked at Kate, who simply gave him a nod.

“Cindy Mitchells I-“ he started, “I wanted to…I wanted to ask if you would like to go to prom with me.” The jaws of Emma, Sarah, and Kate dropped, while Cindy simply lifted her eyebrow.

“You,” she said, “Want to go to prom…with me?” Gerald gulped and slowly nodded.

“I…I’ve always liked you,” he admitted, “From far away. Not in the creepy way…just…every time I saw you in the hallway, you captured my heart."
“Wooow,” Emma reacted.

“I have been meaning to ask you out for months, but my courage always failed. But this event, prom, I figured there was no better opportunity.”

“To be honest,” Cindy replied, “I didn’t even start thinking about prom, you know, because it’s not happening for two months. So I don’t really get why you’re asking me this.” Gerald looked down at his feet.

“But what I’m hearing is that prom isn’t your ultimate goal,” she continued, “Your goal is to date me, isn’t it?” His face turned red as he continued to look down.

“That’s funny,” Sarah scoffed, “Cindy Mitchells and Gerald Roberts. Imagine.”

“I accept,” Cindy declared, standing up. The three girls’ jaws dropped once again. Gerald looked up at Cindy in confusion.

“Um,” Emma spoke, “What did you just say?”
“Yeah what the fuck?” Sarah chimed in.

“Wow,” Kate whispered to herself.

“Gerald Roberts,” Cindy opened her arms, “As of now, we are dating. Now come give your girlfriend a hug.”

“You barely know the guy!” Sarah exclaimed.
“Oh shut up,” Cindy replied, “Gerald, you coming?” Gerald, whose body was starting to shiver, slowly and awkwardly made his way towards Cindy.

“Come on, don’t be shy,” she cooed. After what felt like a thousand years, Gerald was standing directly in front of his crush. He never realized that she was a head taller than him. He looked up at her face full of makeup.

“Well?” she asked, “What are you waiting for?” Gerald took a deep breath and put his hands behind Cindy’s body. His face was right in front of her shapely breasts.

“Such a shy boy,” Cindy shook her head. She then grabbed Gerald’s head and shoved his face in her cleavage. She wrapped her other arm around his waist and pulled him into her body.

“There you go,” she smiled and looked at her friends.

“Woaaaah,” Emma pointed at Gerald, “Look at him!”

“God damn,” Sarah nodded and crossed her arms. Kate simply widened her eyes. They all stared in awe as Gerald became smaller and smaller in Cindy’s embrace. Soon his feet were not touching the floor, and he was being held up between her arms and body.

“W-what’s going on?” his muffled voice could be heard. His legs started to squirm.

“Oh calm down,” Cindy stated, wrapping her arm around his legs and constricting them. Everyone watched as Gerald, unable to move or resist, continued to shrink until he was merely the size of Cindy’s hand. When he stopped shrinking, he was a tiny man being held against her cleavage with one hand.

“What did you do to me?” he wailed as Cindy lifted him up and dangled him in the air.

“I shrank you babe,” Cindy grinned.

“Oh my god,” Kate spoke.

“Look at him!” Emma pointed, “He’s so small!”

“How the hell did you do that?” Sarah asked.

“I told you I wasn’t lying,” Cindy shook her head, and started to lower Gerald back to her boobs.

“What are you doing?” he asked as he squirmed in her clutches.

“I’m gonna save you for later,” she stated, then shoved the shrunken man in between her boobs, until his head was the only part of him that stuck out.

“Help!” he said, looking over at the other three girls.

“Oh stop yelling,” Cindy cooed, then used her index finger to shove Gerald deeper until he was completely unseen.

“There we go,” she grabbed her boobs, “Sealed shut like a ziplock bag.”

“Wow,” Kate put her hand over her mouth.

“Poor guy,” Sarah smirked, “Is he able to breathe?”
“Eh, he’s still squirming,” Cindy replied, “I can feel his every movement in there. If he passes out, I’ll be the first to know.”

“Can I try?” Emma asked, pointing to her own boobs.

“No,” Cindy shook her head, “Gerald is mine. However, I have a proposal for you.”
“What?!” Kate asked excitedly.

“Prom is coming up soon,” Cindy spoke, “It’s already two months away. I don’t give a shit about prom, but I am interested in throwing an after-prom party.”
“A party?” Emma’s eyes lit up, “Who’s invited?”
“Everyone,” Cindy explained, “Every girl and boy in Dover High school. The catch is, well, the boys don’t really know what they’re getting into.” She glanced at Kate and winked.


“Here’s your drink ma’am,” a waiter approached Cindy’s booth with a bottle and cup on a tray, “Are you sure you don’t need me to call the hospital?”
“Just give me the god damn drink,” the detective stated. The waiter shrugged and put the tray on the table.

“By the way,” he said as he poured alcohol from the bottle to the cup, “I appreciate what you’re doing out there. I don’t think you’re a monster.”
“Well then maybe you’re wrong,” Cindy grabbed the cup and drank it all in a second, “Another.”

“It’s not your fault,” the bartender poured another cup.

“Wrong again,” she picked up the cup, “Just leave the bottle.”

“Oh well,” the bartender put the bottle on the table and picked up the tray, “I guess this is why I’m a bartender instead of a therapist.” As he walked off, Cindy swung the drink into her mouth.

“Oh it tastes so bad,” she shook her head, and poured herself another cup.


“Do we really have to do this?” Gerald asked. He thrashed around, but he could not move.

“Of course not,” Cindy replied, climbing onto her bed, “I just want to. Well, I guess you have no say in this.” She sat and looked down at the dildo in her hand. She had tied a shrunken Gerald to the sex toy, who was now squirming and unable to escape.

“I do not want any of this,” he complained, “I spent the entire day as your accessory, do I not deserve some freedom?”
“I thought you’d like being a necklace of a big titty girl,” Cindy puckered her lips.

“I almost suffocated,” Gerald replied, “You almost crushed me to death. That was too many near-death experiences in a single day.”

“Trust me, if I wanted you to die, you’d be dead,” the giantess shook her head, “If you didn’t want this to happen to you, you shouldn’t have asked me out."
“I…” Gerald was at a loss for words. Cindy chuckled.

“Are you ready?” she asked as she lowered the dildo. The shrunken and tied up man was now directly in front of Cindy’s vagina, which gave off a sweet scent.

“Could we not just have regular sex?” he asked.

“Uh uh, no way,” Cindy laughed, “No way in hell. No, this is how it should be.” She then shoved the dildo in her pussy, and Gerald was covered in darkness.


“Hey babe,” Cindy heard a deep voice. She looked up from her drink to see a large middle aged man with tattoos.

“Why is a pretty girl like you sitting all alone?” the man asked, sitting next to her.

“Do I know you?” Cindy moved slightly away from the man.

“Maybe,” the man shrugged, “I’m the god damn Sphinx after all."
“Never heard of him,” she replied as she drank another cup.

“Heroin babe!” the Sphinx exclaimed, “I sell the purest shit, you want some? Pretty girl like you I’ll give you a free sample.”
“Sorry, the only drugs I like is in this bottle.”

“Fair enough man fair enough,” he said, and put his arm on her shoulder. Cindy glared at him.

“You see them?” the Sphinx pointed to the strippers in the middle of the club, “You’re hotter an all them bitches combined.”
“Thanks,” Cindy scoffed. She pushed his hand off of her shoulder.

“You should come join us,” he said, “We’re sitting right over there. You see my friends?” Cindy looked to where the Sphinx was gesturing, and saw a booth with three young looking girls.

“Why would I want to join your stupid little frat party?” Cindy asked.

“Oh don’t be cold,” the Sphinx clicked his tongue, “Come on, I’ll let you sit next to me.” The detective closed her eyes and took a deep breath.
“Fine,” she said, putting her arm on the man’s shoulder, “But first you have to tell me your name.”
“My…name?” the Sphinx asked, “Whatchu mean?”

“Come on, I know your mom doesn’t call you “the Sphinx”.” Cindy slowly wrapped her fingers around his collar.

“Fine,” he sighed, “But don’t tell anyone. My name’s Timothy. Timothy Morrison.”

“Cute name,” she scoffed.

“Come on,” Timothy laughed, “Are we going or not? Hey w…what are you? Hold up a second?” He realized that he had started to shrink. Cindy firmly clutched his collar as he became smaller and smaller.

“Come on man, what are you doing?” Timothy asked as his face became red.

“Timothy Morrison,” Cindy dangled the tiny man in front of her, “You’re under arrest for confessing to trading illicit drugs.”

“What are you talking about?” the Sphinx exclaimed, “Turn me back to normal! Put me down!”


“Finally,” Cindy sighed loudly as she exited the gates of Dover High School. She had just finished volleyball practice, and the sun was already starting to set.

“My goddess!” she heard a voice behind her. She rolled her eyes and slowly turned around. It was Gerald, running after her with a grin on his face.

“It’s late Gerald,” Cindy spoke, crossing her arms, “Were you waiting for me?”

“Of course!” her boyfriend stopped in front of her and went down on his knees.

“You really didn’t have to,” the blonde shook her head.

“Anything for you my goddess,” Gerald looked up at his girlfriend, his eyes wide with anticipation.

“Gerald, stand up,” Cindy commanded, “Get off your god damn knees so I can talk to you.” The boy gulped and slowly stood back up.

“Talk about…what?” he asked.

“I can’t date you anymore,” Cindy replied. Gerald’s eyes suddenly turned from anticipation to horror.

“W…what?” he asked quietly.

“We need to break up,” the blonde said, “I’m sorry.”

“No…” Gerald stammered, “That’s…I mean…why?”

“I’m not happy anymore Gerald. I want some time to myself, to figure things out. This relationship taught me a lot of things. Thank you.”

“Not happy? I did everything for you! I bought you meals. I did your homework. I massaged your feet. You inserted my entire body into your womanhood for your own pleasure! Since when were you not happy?”

“Since you started calling me goddess,” Cindy replied and turned around. She started to walk away.

“Wait,” Gerald called out, “Please do not go. I love you.”
“I’m sorry Gerald. But I don’t.”


“Hey, you listening?” Timothy asked.
“What?” Cindy shook her head, “Oh, I’m sorry, I was thinking about something more important than you.”

“Fuck you bitch,” the Sphinx swore, still dangling in the air by his collar.

“You know,” the detective stared down the tiny man, “I really don’t feel like going back to Melbourne, especially after my last visit there, so I was thinking of letting you go with a warning.”

“Really?” a smile appeared on Timothy’s face.
“But you are being so…annoying,” Cindy puckered her lips, “So I think you still need some punishment.” Timothy’s smile quickly turned to horror as she stood up.

“What the fuck do you mean punishment?” he asked. Cindy left her table and headed towards the younger girls he was previously sitting with. There was a blonde, redhead, and brunette, and they reminded the detective of the good old days.

“Oh my god, stop,” the redhead laughed, “He’s not THAT cute.”

“Maybe not, but he’ll buy you things,” the brunette responded.

“Guys, look,” the blonde pointed to Detective Mitchells approach them. The shrunken Sphinx dangled in her clutches.

“Let me the fuck go, please!” he pleaded.

“Hi girls,” Cindy smiled, standing right in front of their table. All three of them stared at the tiny man.

“Did you really just…” the blonde spoke, her mouth hanging open, “Holy shit.”

“Girls!” Timothy exclaimed, “Tell this bitch to turn me back to normal.”

“I didn’t want to say this when he was normal,” the brunette said to her friends, “But his tone is so rude.”

“Officer,” the redhead smiled politely, “Can you tell me why you shrunk our company?”

“I have a good idea about how he treated you,” Cindy replied, throwing the shrunken man on the table. The Sphinx landed with a thud.

“Ow!” he rubbed his butt.

“Please teach him a lesson,” the officer winked. All three women turned their attention from Cindy to Timothy.

“You wouldn’t dare…” he tried to back away, but he was surrounded. The redhead grinned, and her hand reached for his body.

“No! Stop!” Cindy could hear the man yelling as she walked away, “That’s my pants! Wait, stop taking them off! NOOOO!”

Chapter 22: The Navigation of Mama Mia by Bob Typhon

Dear Diary,

…right. So that happened. Let me start from the beginning. I go to Mama Mia to look for Cindy. Why? Because I’m worried about her. The words “that my friend, is called being in love” keep crossing my mind. Do I love her? Does this even count as love? Why does Henry have to mess with my mind like this? It doesn’t matter, all I know is that I care about her, and I am worried for her well being. That’s allowed.


I get weird looks when I step into Mama Mia, probably because of my police uniform. I wonder how many laws are broken in here. To be honest, cops should not be chasing petty crimes; they should be trying to make the world a better place in the ways that matter. Like stopping Satyr. The fact that the masked man is Cindy’s ex must be really hard on her. I need to find her. While I can’t spot her in the main area, I do see a peculiar sight. Three girls are seated around a table. The redhead is laughing as the blonde and brunette make out. Upon closer inspection, I see a tiny man between the blonde’s cupped breasts, with only his head sticking out. The brunette girl is not making out with the blonde; she is furiously licking the shrunken man’s head. Lucky him…I mean, poor him. This tells me that Cindy is probably here.

“Excuse me,” I say as I approach them. The three girls look up at me, theirs eyes widening.

“Oh thank god officer!” the tiny man shrieks, “Tell these bitches to let me go!” The girls stare at me in anticipation. I suppose I could show a little authority here.

“What are you ladies doing?” I ask. It came off as way more nervous that I meant to. To be honest, I am starting to feel uneasy in the presence of these gorgeous women toying with a tiny man. But I need to focus.

“Oh officer,” the redhead looks at me coyly, “Did you hear how rude he is? You have to agree that he has it coming.”

“Let me the fuck go!” the shrunken man yells, “This is rape!” I have a much more important matter at hand.

“I don’t care what you do with him,” I state.

“Oh,” the blonde looks down at her victim, “Looks like the law is on our side.”

“But I do want to know,” I continue, “Who shrunk him?”

“Oh,” the redhead bites her lip, “Why, you want to join us?” I gulp, and I feel my face get hot.

“Who shrunk him?” I repeat myself.

“Shrimpy here went to hit on some chick,” the brunette explains, “She came back with him in her clutches.”

“What colour was her hair?” I ask.

“Same as mine,” the blonde says, tickling the tiny man with the ends of her hair.

“Where did she go?” I question.

“I think she went to the bathroom,” the brunette points to the distance.

“Thank you,” I give a quick bow.

“Aw, he’s cute,” the blonde winks at me, which I take as a signal to turn around and walk away.

“Wait, where are you going!” the man’s voice screams after me, “You’re being a bystander! Cops aren’t supposed to be bystanders!”

“Oh shut up,” the redhead puts out her hand, “Come on, my turn with him.”


I walk into the women’s bathroom. As I enter, a stripper simultaneously exits. She gives me a strange look, checks out my outfit, and leaves. I suppose she does not question my presence here due to me being a cop. I’ll take it. I hear repeated sniffling from one of the locked stalls. I knock on the door.

“For fuck’s sake!” I hear a familiar voice, “Can’t you see it’s occupied?!”

“Cindy, it’s me,” I speak.

“T-Thomas?” Cindy asks, “What are you…what are you doing here?”

“I used my deduction skills to estimate that you might currently be in an emotionally difficult place,” I explain.

“How the fuck did you find me?”

“I…used my deduction skills.”

“Yeah, well, didn’t your deduction skills tell you that I might want to be left alone?!” she snarls. I take a step back. That’s not good.

“We’re partners,” I say, “We have to look out for each other.” The stall door unlocks and opens. She is sitting on the closed toilet lid, hunched over with tattered makeup.

“I’m sorry,” she apologizes.

“You’ve been crying,” I comment.

“N-no,” she slurs her words, “Fuck your detective skills. Come here.” Last time I was with her under the influence…let’s just say she became more daring. But this seems different. I need to remember that she can go from a helpless mess to a towering giant in a second. I take a deep breath and step towards her. She grabs my hands. I can smell the alcohol on her breath.

“Did I ever tell you…how smart you are?” she stares into my eyes. I cannot help but smile.

“T-thank you,” I nod, “You too.”

“No but like, you’re a genius,” she continues, “I don’t know how I would do this…case thing…without you.”

“Thank you for the compliment but…you’re drunk,” I respond.

“I’m not d….you’re right,” she admits, “I am sooo…drunk.”

“Come on,” I say, trying to pull her out of the stall, “Let’s get you home.” I bend down and slowly sling her arm over my shoulder, and attempt to drag her out. She complies.


“Careful everyone!” she announces as I help her stumble through Mama Mia, “We’re officers here! We’re gonna shut all your shit down!”

“I’m so sorry,” I say as I witness the people’s uncomfortable faces.

“Nice ass, whore!” a stranger calls out.

“If you like it so much,” Cindy responds, “Why don’t you…go inside…it?”

“Come on, keep walking,” I sigh. We soon reach the table with the three girls I previously met.

“My friends!” Cindy cries out, suddenly pushing away from me and running to them.

“Oh!” the redhead’s eyes widen, “It’s you!”

“I guess you found her,” the brunette says to me as I arrive.

“Your girlfriend is…so cool,” the blonde speaks.

“She’s not my—” I start, “Whatever, continue.”

“She gave us a little gift,” the blonde continues, “A little, tiny, gift.” The three girls begin to giggle, and Cindy joins. All four of them are extremely intoxicated.

“So,” the detective speaks, “Wheeeeere is he?” The brunette points at the redhead, who reaches into her panties and pulls out the tiny man from before. She hoists him up for Cindy to see. He is naked, drenched, and shivering, with a deadpan expression on his small face.

“My goddess,” the poor guy is muttering, “My goddess my goddess my goddess goddess goddess goddess…” Horror creeps onto Cindy’s expression.

“I have to go,” she says, turning around to stumble away from the group.

“What’s wrong with her?” the redhead asks.

“A lot of things,” I reply, “But isn’t that all of us?”


I find Cindy outside, puking on the sidewalk. I rush over to my partner and slowly rub her back.

“There there,” I speak gently, “Let it all out.”

“I’m sorry Thomas,” she looks up at me, “I’m so sorry you have to put up with…all of this.” I look to the night sky and think for a moment.

“I wouldn’t trade it for the world,” I reply.

“Really?” Cindy asks, tears welling up in her green eyes.

“Yes,” I nod, “Come on let’s call you a cab.”

Chapter 23: The Memories of Megan Harriet by Bob Typhon

“Colin, you listening?”

“Sorry teach!” Colin Mackey announced from the back of the classroom, “That was my bad.”

“Right,” the teacher sighed, “Anyways, remember that Assignment 4—“

“PENIS!” Colin yelled out. The entire class, including the teacher, stopped to look at him. All the boys surrounding him snickered.

“Who said that?” he threw up his hands, “That was very rude guys. Show Ms. Harriet some respect, you know what I’m saying?” He could not help but keep a grin off his face.

“Right,” Ms. Harriet the teacher continued, “Come tomorrow with Assignment 4.2, and make sure it—”

RIIIIIING. As soon as the bell rang, all the students stood up to pack their bags and storm out of the classroom. Ms. Harriet shook her head as she watched her students leave.

“Nah nah go without me,” Colin’s voice could be heard in the commotion, “Tell coach I’ll be a lil late. I just need help with some homework.” Soon, the only people in the classroom were Ms. Harriet and Colin.

“Don’t you need to get to practice?” Ms. Harriet put her arms on her hips.

“In a sec teach, in a sec,” the boy responded, “Can you just remind me how the fucking—sorry—freaking quadratic formula works?”

“Sure,” the brunette teacher nodded, turning around to face her whiteboard. She picked up a marker and began to write.

“So the best way to think about this is as a fraction,” she explained, “Where the denominator is just 2a, but the numerator is the following formula. Minus b plus minus…” As she explained, Colin stood up and sneaked his way towards his teacher. He was a big high schooler, a whole head taller than Ms. Harriet, and was built like a tank. He carefully placed his hands on Ms. Harriet’s sizeable butt, making the latter jump and spin around.

“My, Colin,” she looked up at her student, “That’s…a little inappropriate, don’t you think?”

“Come on Megan,” Colin put his fingers below her chin, “I know you want this. I see the way you look at me.”

“You…you misunderstand,” Megan tried to swat his hands away, but his gentle stroke turned to a firm grip.

“I ain’t gonna let you be shy anymore,” the boy’s voice turned deep, and he put his other hand on her breast.

“You won’t get way with this,” the female teacher said with wide eyes and short breaths.

“You and I both know I will,” Colin snarls, “As long as Mr. Principal is Mr. Mackey.” He began to grope her breast, and a subtle blush formed on her cheeks.

“You don’t have to do this,” she whispered.

“I don’t,” Colin replied, “But I can. And I will.”



“Ms. Harriet, how would you like to be in charge for a change?”



Ethan was separated from his friends, but he did not care. The pub had transformed into an energetic mosh pit, and he was right in the centre of it. He closed his eyes and continued to dance. What a time to be a college student, drowning in alcohol and music. All that was missing was the company of a pretty girl. He opened his eyes to scope his surroundings. There were attractive girls all over the place, as it tended to be the case in a pub on a Friday night. However, Ethan was intrigued by a particular lady looking his way. She seemed slightly older, but beautiful nonetheless. She wore an extremely skimpy one piece that showed off her sizeable bosom and ass, as well as thick lipstick and heavy makeup. She had long brunette hair that was tied into a cute ponytail. Ethan smiled at her, and she smiled back. To his surprise, she approached him and held out her hand, inviting him to dance. He took her hand, and the two began to move together in their embrace. The brunette woman was soft yet efficient, her seductive arms swiftly bringing the excited boy towards her luscious body.

“Do you like what you see little man?” she whispered in Ethan’s ear. All he could do was nod.

“I’m Ethan!” he yelled over the loud music, “What’s your name?”

“Megan,” she replied. The next few seconds were a blur. Once second, Ethan was in the middle of a mosh pit, dancing with one of the most beautiful women he had ever met. Suddenly, his feet were not touching the ground. Then, he was being pushed deeper into the fabric of Megan’s dress. In a flash, he was no longer in contact with fabric, but human flesh. As Megan continued to dance, Ethan realized the horror of his situation. He had shrunk to a mere inch, and submerged into the woman’s cleavage. He screamed for help, but the combination of the loud music and everybody’s collective toxicity meant not a single soul would notice his peril. Megan’s boobs bounced and rocked his world as her body continued to move with the mosh pit.


“Well that was fun, wasn’t it?” Megan looked down at her new victim as she exited the pub.

“What have you done to me!” Ethan yelled, still wedged in her cleavage. He thrashed his body, only making him sink deeper.

“I’m only giving you what you wanted,” she laughed.

“Let me go, you crazy bitch!”

“Oh come on, you were asking for it with those cute little puppy eyes.” She playfully poked the shrunken man’s head.

“You won’t fucking get away with this!” Ethan began to sob.

“You and I both know I will,” Megan snarls, “As long as you are an inch tall.” She began to grope her breasts together, squeezing the air out of him.

“You don’t have to do this,” he groaned.

“I don’t,” Megan replied, “But I can. And I will.”



“Together, we will build a world of goddesses.”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11647