- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I tried to be a bit more creative with this story, so you'll see some unorthodox writing structure. Let me know what you think, and enjoy!

Author's Chapter Notes:


Distropolis was one of the largest cities in the world. It had magnificent skyscrapers, luxurious hotels, heavily populated malls, and so many apartments and houses. There was no doubt that Distropolis, a landscape teeming with human life, was a great city. However, the greater the city, the darker the streets become at night. Distropolis was also teeming with crime. Powerful figures that lived outside and sometimes above the law: those were the people that really ruled the city. One such figure was Matthew Kane, also known as the Gryphon. He was an intelligent yet ruthless manipulator, who had at least an eighth of the city in his pocket. He was the most prominent drug dealer in the city, his hands dirty with dozens of deaths, yet he ran his operation for ten years with no consequences. But now, the Gryphon sat in a gray room, his hands chained to the table. He had been caught.


Matthew Kane did not struggle to escape. Instead, he blankly stared at the gray wall in front of him, and his body subtly quivered. His breath was short yet heavy. A door opened, and a man walked in.
“Mr. Kane,” the man said as he sat down across the table from the Gryphon, “I have been chasing your ass for ten years, and here you are.” The man was middle aged, and his voice was slightly raspy. Although elements of his youth were still evident, some of his hair was gray and his body featured a slight slouch.
“Commissioner…Hope,” the Gryphon slowly nodded, still staring blankly at the wall. The commissioner smirked.
“This must all be so humiliating for you,” he said, “But then again, you might be a psychopath that just doesn’t care.”
“Tell me, Commissioner Hope,” the Gryphon replied as he turned his gaze on the detective, “What does it feel like, after chasing my ass for ten long years, for me to be finally caught by someone else?” The crime lord gave out a shuddered sigh.
“That’s the thing Mr. Kane,” Hope said as he took out voice recorder, “You have been impossible to incriminate in the last decade, which I mean as a compliment. So, why now? Why did you suddenly decide to confess all your crimes?” The Gryphon looked down at his own lap.
“I don’t gotta tell you anything,” he said, spitting on the floor.
“I have a feeling,” Hope continued, “That evil was used to bring down evil. And if that is true, you Mr. Kane are a victim. As a victim, I hope you will help me catch this evil.” The Gryphon slowly looked back up at the commissioner.
“Promise me,” the crime lord said, “If I tell you this, you’ll keep me away from that…monster?”
“I promise,” the commissioner nodded, starting the voice recorder. The Gryphon took a deep breath.
“It was a normal night, just a night of relaxing, you know.”


VOICE RECORDING: THE CAPTURE OF MATTHEW KANE
It was a normal night, just a night of relaxing, you know. I was at Mama Mia, the best strip club in town by the way don’t try to tell me otherwise, and I was there with my boy Potter. Now Potter and I, we go way back, hell we’ve betrayed each other at least like seven times. Anyways, the night before we had just squashed the beef we had, so we were there at Mama Mia to celebrate the peace we have for now. So Potter fucks off and goes to take a leak or something, and I’m left there all by myself. So I go to where all the girls are dancing, trying to see if I can get myself a lap dance or something. And there she was, one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. Blonde hair, big ass, huge tits, long legs, I’m telling you that she had everything. So I whistle at her and show her a hundred, cause I want to get to know this girl. Biggest mistake of my life. She sees me and walks over. God damn she also had those beautiful green eyes, like how good can this get?
Anyways, she said something like, “Tryna get my attention with money?”
I’m like, “Like you’re here for something else?” She laughs and shit, and comes down from the stage and takes my hand. This beautiful woman walks me to a private room in the back, a small room with a couch. She closed the curtain behind her, and I can’t stop looking at her.
I said, “I’ll put this hundred in your crack,” or something, so she turns around and puts her ass in my face. When she does this, I notice that there’s something in her underwear. First I thought maybe other people had the same idea as me, so it was just a bunch of money in her panties. But that doesn’t make sense right? The more I looked at it, the more the thing in there started to look like a person. Like a small person. So I pull down her underwear and there he is, right between this woman’s asscheeks, it’s my friend Potter. But he was small, like the size of someone’s hand, and he was shoved in there in the back of this woman’s undies. He was shivering, he looked scared.
I’m like “What the hell?” The woman pulls her panties back up, turns around, and kneels over me. Her killer body is just right in front of me. She smells like sugar by the way.
I look up at her and ask, “What did you do to Potter?”
She just laughed and said, “What I’m about to do to you.” Then, I kid you not, I start to shrink. Her body, along with the rest of the room, started getting bigger and bigger. By the time I noticed, it was too late. This woman, now so much bigger than me, just grabbed me by my foot and dangled me in front of her face. I couldn’t do anything but ask her to let me go. I’ve never felt so humiliated in my life! This bitch, she licked me, my entire body. In one second my whole fucking body was just drenched in her spit.
She tells me to confess my crimes or some shit, and I’m like, “Hell no bitch, who the fuck do you think you are?”
“I’m the girl that loves when people don’t cooperate, because I loooove to play bad cop,” she says, which was pretty god damn intimidating. She…she then…she then lowered me down to her tits. Those same tits I was ogling on the stage, I was right in front of them, but now each tit was the size of my whole fucking body! She put me in between them, and she squeezed. I felt my entire body just get surrounded by her flesh, and it pressed into me. I couldn’t move, and it was getting pretty hard to breathe as well.
“Okay okay!” I screamed, “I confess! I am the crime lord Gryphon! Please make this stop.” She took me out from her tits, gave me a kiss with her big ass lips, grew me back, and arrested me. I guess she was a cop the whole time.


Commissioner Hope stopped the recording.
“That’s quite the story you have there,” he said, putting the recorder in his pocket.
“You have to believe me, the Gryphon said desperately, “Every time I close my eyes, all I can remember is the feeling of being inside those tits, fucking stuck and fucking helpless. That woman, that cop, she is a monster. She’s a god damn monster!”
“Thank you,” Hope said, standing up, “This has been very helpful. My condolences on your traumatic experience. Then again, maybe you deserve it.” The Gryphon started screaming and sobbing as Hope left the room.

Chapter End Notes:

I will introduce our giantess cop in the next chapter, stay tuned