A Housewifes Romp Through Reality by AnonTheWazzock
Summary:

Ava, tried and stressed from her daily, possesses an extraordinary artefact to help rid herself of all her woes.  Within her bedroom, hidden away from all, a pocket of reality, filled with billions of stars. Its swirling galaxies, brilliant haunting nebulas and all-consuming blacks, all these wonders of space and cosmology are trapped within this sphere. Untold trillions call home to many different worlds spanning the universe and all manner of foreign alien races remain ignorant to the true size of their reality. A housewife is about to make her return visit to take out the frustrations of her normal life.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Destruction, Growing Woman, Instant Size Change, Violent, Butt, Crush, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 10630 Read: 32111 Published: April 04 2022 Updated: April 04 2022
Story Notes:


1. Chapter 1 - Boring Tasks, New Possibilities by AnonTheWazzock

2. Chapter 2 - Test For The Cosmos by AnonTheWazzock

3. Chapter 3 - Small Starts Big Payoffs by AnonTheWazzock

4. Chapter 4 - Growing Victory by AnonTheWazzock

5. Chapter 5 - Final Ascension by AnonTheWazzock

Chapter 1 - Boring Tasks, New Possibilities by AnonTheWazzock
Author's Notes:

Foreword.

Originally intended to be a short and sweet 2000 words, this short story has been on my back shelf and unfinished for ages. I’ve tried my best to rework it, tidy it up and release it since I haven’t uploaded too much in recent history. The chapters are relatively small but it stops it from being an overwhelming block of text.


There's a mix of omnipotence stuff here and there, with things like superstrength. Though parts of fetish bleed into other sections of the story, I tried to keep a focus on general giga / tera growth. 


Finally, as my editing and writing skills are rusty as hell, any and all feedback is greatly appreciated. 


I hope you enjoy it.

“See you later dearest!”


Waving goodbye to her husband, a doting wife shut the door behind her. Exhaling a deep sigh, the petite lady slid down the back of the door, her thick and stocky legs barely keeping her upright whilst she rested. In the narrow hallway, her chocolate brown eyes glazed over at the untidiness before her as the carpeted flooring had been adorned with clothing that needed to be washed our folded up and placed away. Amongst the clothing stood a mocking figure with a wide cyclical base with a long hose attached, for the red vacuum cleaner that had been plugged into a socket some time ago yet never turned on rested to her right, definitely demanding that she would now use it to rid the house of the mess. A few paces beyond was the kitchen in an equally poor state as the sunlight gleamed off the myriad of pots and pans that were strewn upon on the countertop. Her eyes glanced left to the stairs that led upwards where she knew she had to take care of changing the bedsheets and dusting all the wardrobes and cabinets.


Sliding herself back up, the woman wearily traipsed through the mess of the house down through the hallway and took the stairs upwards, her back arching over as she slumped at the thought of spending the whole day cleaning the house. Upon reaching the next floor, the landing was in a similar state at the bottom floor, with bits of grime and muck stuck into the carpet, having long stained the whiteness of the fabric into a murky grey. Undeterred by it all, the woman headed into the bedroom, finding the sheets of their double bed all upturned. As she was about to start with her chores, she threw a mischievous look towards a large wardrobe behind her, biting down on her luscious lips glistening a deep shade of red from her makeup. Summoning up her willpower, the woman turned back to her bed once more and began ruffling the sheets, yet she squirmed about, glancing over her shoulder and heaving pent up sighs of frustration.

Finally cracking, her soft and delicate voice aired out her thoughts to the finely made sheets, “Some alone time couldn’t hurt I suppose.”  


Turning behind and walking a few paces, the lady opened up the wardrobe and squatted down, rummaging through the seemingly endless boxes of fancy shoes and luxurious dresses that had never been worn, tossing them aside as she continued digging through. The lady’s deep brown eyes widened as she gently grasped onto a seemingly small, mundane and worn rectangular cardboard box, carefully extracting it from the mess around it. Taking it out, she delicately placed it on the made bed and squealed to herself in giddy excitement. As she was about to take off the lid, the lady calmed herself with a heavy inhale and slow exhale and then made her way to the wardrobe mirror.


The mirror reflected a small yet exceedingly voluptuous woman now well into her thirties, her makeup doing its best at obscuring the wear and tear of time on her beauty. Even so, such effects had barely dented the well-endowed lady’s figure as she strained to take off her white woollen sweater. Finally lifting it past and over her head, the mirror revealed her immense crimson red bra trying its best to contain her expansive and prodigious chest. Grimacing at the slight pudgy fat around her belly as she began pinching on it, muttering under her breath she’ll be rid of it someday whilst her hands moved downwards towards her jeans. Taking a deep breath to gather her breath, the hourglass-shaped woman undid the buttons one by one until she was forced to contend with removing them fully. Taking a firm grip on either side, she heaved out pained grunts as she started shimmying down her jeans, cursing at deciding to wear such stupidly tight pants with her wide hips and plump buttocks. In-between breaths, she wriggled herself about to pull her pants down further and further, revealing her burgeoning ass checks more and more until it looked as if the immensity of her ass would simply buckle her pants and let her gargantuan butt plough through. With one final strain, the lady eventually got her jeans down beyond her hips and towards her thick and stocky thighs, showing how her red panties spun around her generous hips and then disappeared between her well-rounded ass cheeks. Panting, she jiggled about until she was finally free of her jeans, now wearing only her underwear. After all the commotion, the lady quickly tidied up her short hair, fluffing up the mixture of white and raven black locks into streaks of wavy curls.


Satisfied and happy to be rid of her clothing, the lady turned her attention back to the cardboard box, beaming a wide smirk as she removed the lid. Inside, a small circular ball floating just above the bottom as it twinkled and glimmered in otherworldly brilliance, its light growing in brilliance now that it had been freed from its captivity. Taking hold of the ball with one hand, the lady shuddered as she felt searing heat and icy coldness on her palm, each feeling raging and then dying, only to rise one more and balance one another in perfect harmony. Bringing up the strange sphere to her face, she stared onto the starry expanses of countless galaxies illuminating the darkness of the void. Before her eyes, a thin line of light continuously expanded out, filling the night and empty space by birthing new galaxies in its wake. Watching it all unfold before her awe-struck gaze, the creation of existence and microbial stars trapped within the palm of her hand, she marvelled at the wonders of creation, how the void of nothingness was replaced by the ever-expanding big bang that birthed reality. 


Tightening her grip, she clenched onto the sphere as the woman focused all her thoughts and emotions onto the ball, firmly closing her eyes to concentrate fully. The blistering heat and freezing cold coursed through her fingers, streaking its way across her veins until all her body was stuck in a fight, for raging fires and the never-ending bite of winter wracked her, forcing her to bite down and clamp her jaw to stave off the building pain. As she was about to release a howl of pain, the torture stopped and the woman opened her eyes to see she was afloat within the ether, the light of untold galaxies floating all around her. From her body emanated an unnatural light that basked her outrageous physique in pure radiance, like a singular firefly trying to be suffocated by the dead of night. Light spawned in from the darkness and spun into her form, striking her skin before adding onto the growing luminesce. Dot after dot, little particles raced onto the lady until she was covered head to toe in blinding brilliance, her body was consumed as yet more built up onto the foundations, forming the basis of a new star upon the lady. As swiftly as it had begun, the woman flexed her body and all the accumulated energy surrounding her cataclysmically exploded as a great shockwave expanded outwards from her and raced towards the collection of constellations all around her.  


Stretching herself out, cracking her joints and getting limbered up, she let out a small sigh and smiled. Her first foray into this world had been much of an experiment, testing the limitations, seeing what she could do or could not do within this reality. Such experimentation led to a startling conclusion. Ava had no such limits. Anything she wanted or deemed happened. No fundamental laws prevented her abilities. Beforehand, Ava explored the cosmos as a spectre, flying through galaxy upon galaxy, gawking at everything she held within her hand. Wishing to land upon a new and undiscovered world, the housewife flew straight at her target. An unfortunate light speed landing on one planet shattered the world into several hundred kilometre long pieces, as she zipped straight through like a bullet shot through paper. After her cataclysm, she turned about to see the shards of the sundered planet as the core of the world spilt out in space. Out of guilt, she reconstituted the world with a thought. In do doing, the housewife realised there would be consequences here. Whoever controlled the sphere became wielded true omnipotence. Whilst her last trip had been more about sightseeing, this adventure, however, would take a different turn. Work and chores had taken their toll and an outlet was required. None of the denizens here would soon suspect the uproar and terror their new diety would unleash upon them just as a means to relieve herself of the stresses and toils of her mortal life. 


“Hope everyone is ready for round two, because here comes Ava!”


Her words bellowed into the void, reality rippling from the totality of her voice.

Chapter 2 - Test For The Cosmos by AnonTheWazzock

Seeing the explosive wave she had created cascading outwards, speeding its way out in all directions and crossing the nothingness of space that now threatened to spread across the stars that now threatened to annihilate all of reality, Ava reached out her hand. Siphoning it away by drawing all the apocalyptic energy into the palm of her hand, a minute marble formed from the entire universe sundering power she had brazenly unleashed. Holding the tiny ball between her two fingers, Ava grinned from ear to ear as the marble blazed like an incandescing supernova, before opening her mouth and unfurling her tongue. Casually tossing in the collected and raging energies like a treat, she swirled it about in her mouth, dampening the cataclysmic energies with her saliva and admiring the tingling spice and tempered warmth this ball of destruction had before swallowing it whole. To consume such power befitted her stature in this reality. No force of nature but her should be able to undo creation as she so deigned.


After patting her stomach and wallowing in the smouldering power now swelling inside her, Ava’s smug grin immediately turned into a frown as Ava pinched her love handles. “No wonder I’m putting on weight if I’m eating food like that.” 


Shrugging her shoulders, she surveyed the stars all around her with a mischievous look, “Oh well, I should be able to work it off at the very least.”  


Setting her sights onto one galaxy in particular, Ava flew towards it, traversing light-years of distance in but a few seconds as she arrived on the outer rim of the system. Much to her surprise, the constellation that hovered in the void floated just by her prodigiously sized boobs. Staring beyond the expanse of her gargantuan chest, Ava loomed over the infinitesimal solar systems and the whirling host of galaxies below her, basking it in her radiant glow as she chuckled to herself. Ava wondered if the amoebic forms of life spread through the planetoids below her could even recognise such a being looking down upon them. Would they be able to look up to the heavens and see her gorgeous form stretching out into the expanse of the space that separated them from the cluster of other stars separated by the void of space?


Such pondering ended, however, as Ava beheld darkness spreading throughout the galaxy. Intrigued by the change of events and enhancing her senses, her eyes met with the sight of sundering suns and cracking planets, their cores exposing themselves before everything started disintegrating, crunched into nothingness in an apocalyptic upheaval that brought destruction on an untold level. Ava realised all too late as she smacked her forehead. Being a celestial body of an unfathomable size unto herself must have made the gravity she emits calamitous for everything below. Though she could simply will the devastation to end, the voluptuous woman stood idle, stroking her erect nipple and biting down on her lip at the thought that she would soon expunge an entire galaxy simply by having her breasts being too close. With her keen senses, Ava’s sight tuned in to see the infinitesimal specks of alien life scatted about on a hundred different worlds all going about their lives, some going about their tribal life or others in their futuristic paradise. All these forms of life that had never met before now shared a similar fate, as one by one, solar system by solar system withered and died under Ava’s being. Such aliens only felt a slight rumble beneath their feet as their world buckled and only collapsed, exterminating their species in one single apocalyptic instant, crushed into oblivion by the sheer power of Ava’s boobs.  


In but a few moments the last sun died as the light faded out, everything by her chest had been destroyed just by the presence of her heaving breasts, and Ava, her cheeks flushed red, panted in intoxicated delight. She never intended to start her venture across this reality by being the death sentence of an entire galaxy, yet the very thought that her chest or even her nipple posed an existential threat aroused her to a maddening degree. There were still systems all around her begging to be explored but Ava could not focus herself, the buxom woman staved off the all-consuming urge to have one free hand slide its way down into her panties to tend to her lust and satisfy her peaking desire. With a deep breath, Ava regained control though she had not realised that one hand had already idly tended to her arousal, having slipped into her colossal bra and started massaging her burgeoning breast. Retracting her hand, Ava calmed herself and made some quick adjustments by shrinking herself down to a more reasonable human height before flying on to another cluster of stars to explore within this pocket reality of hers.


Darting across from this exterminated galaxy to the next with a mere swing of the pendulum, Ava found herself at a familiar spot just before the warming embrace of the nearest star, Ava slowed down from her light speed flight and carefully flew between the planets, admiring the strangeness of all the nebulae and celestials bodies throughout her casual visit. She swam about like a fish through water, all the wonders of the cosmos a backdrop as she surveyed such spectacles in awe. Ignorant of what was ahead, she felt a slight tingle, Ava halted herself momentarily, only to find that all the light of the universe wrapped around her and shrunk into a small dot on the horizon. Looking straight ahead into utter nothingness, a black void of existence that made the small flicker of light that continued to fade away all the more real by comparison. 


Growing annoyed at the gentle tickle enveloping her body, Ava let out a loud groan, “Ugh, not again.” 


Flying towards the light, the stars and the planets reappeared all around her as she turned behind to see reality-bending and contorting itself. Rolling her eyes, Ava sighed and wondered how she ever missed flying into the event horizon of a black hole again. Frustrated at her own stupidity as well as with this infuriating phenomenon, the radiant lady stretched her hand out to reach out for the black hole, shrinking it into the palm of her hand. Defying the gravitational pull of the miniature hole, a curious thought worked its way into Ava’s mind as she started slipping off her bra slightly to reveal her fully erect nipple in all its protruding glory. Placing the black hole into her underwear and heaving her breast back into its nest. At the point her nipple entered the black hole, Ava threw her head back and howled a planet shattering moan as the pull, something all-devouring such that light could not escape its grasp, sucked on her teat.


“T-too m-much!” She cried, her eyes rolling into the back of her head, unable to withstand the rapturous spasms of pleasure wracking her body. 


In a singular moment of clarity, the titanic lady willed the black hole out of existence, prompting her breast milk to lazily flood her bra as Ava struggled to regain her senses. Her nipple still tingled slightly from the clutches of the event horizon, her control over her lust slipping more and more. Turning something as otherworldly as a black hole into a makeshift tassel, using its sundering gravitational pull to caress her nipple drove her lust to a maddening degree she never thought possible. Back in her reality, something as alien and unknown as a black hole was at the forefront of scientific curiosity yet here she was, using it for her own twisted desires.


Laughing at such ridiculous thoughts whilst she was resting about in the void amongst a growing amount of milk droplets floating about her, Ava decided now that the foreplay had finished, she needed to properly introduce herself to some of the inhabitants of this reality. The denizens of her reality should at the very least know their new goddess. Expanding her consciousness, Ava’s mind raced throughout the cosmos, scanning the breadth of the galaxy in an instant to find some technologically advanced space-faring race that had colonised planets outside of its own solar system. Setting her target towards a strange species empire, her astral projection floated above their homeworld. Too excited to scout,  teleported herself, materialising into the upper atmosphere so she could examine the planet with her own eyes.

Chapter 3 - Small Starts Big Payoffs by AnonTheWazzock

Before her was a bustling world teeming with life, its surface ablaze with light emanating from heaven piercing spires that cut through the cloudscape. Several space stations the size of meteors floated above the surface as angular rectangle-shaped spacecraft sped their way through the void of space and docked inside, only for others to appear from another exit and leave, forming a perfect weave of traffic moving about the station in perfect union. Expanding her mind once more, her sight was overwhelmed by the grandiosity of the homeworld’s capital city. A myriad of spires all peaking upwards. From their base, they stood as gargantuan monoliths that dwarfed any other structure in their magnanimity. These immense towers brimming with light yawned up high into the atmosphere, their shadows casting much of the lower sections of the metropolis in darkness. Within their shadow lay rows upon rows of skyscrapers as tens of thousands of smaller craft filled the air with intersecting traffic. Below such complexes were the foundations, layer after layer of smaller structures that had been dug deep into the planet’s surface. At the centre of this lively capital, a pyramid-like temple was suspended in the air through the wonders of technology, floating above all the towering skyscrapers, its myriad of roaring engines pulsating energy to keep it suspended.


Peering within the pyramid revealed an expansive and ostentatious throne room lined with ornate markings, these inscriptions that hummed and glowed as power channelled through them. Following on, sitting upon a large gilded throne, a lazing alien wrapped in luxurious drapes, this three-eyed being with smooth azure-blue like skin, a bipedal creature of considerable stature slouched itself, leaning to one side and propping up its head with one of its muscular arms. The throne itself stood elevated and from it, a set of steps that led to a throng of its equally well dressed, if less bulky and tall kind all idly chatting to one another. On either side along with the glistening marble-like walls, a detachment of its imposing kindred, armed with long ceramic poles and adorned in grey, the surface of their wafer-thin armour shimmering like gentle waves on water, guarded over whatever befuddling ceremony took place. Ava’s projection of herself moved through the congregation, amazed at how small she appeared to these Amazonian beings. Such was their height, she craned her neck upwards just to look at her head, forcing her to see past their brimming muscularity that made their clothing strain at its seams.


Happy with her choice, Ava willed herself into the room, her physical form manifesting into the throne room with a blinding light that made the towering aliens shield their eyes from the intensity. When they finally opened their eyes, the creatures looked down in awe and confusion at the seemingly small yet exceedingly buxom woman, wisps of smoke poured off her body, a scorch mark surrounded her being whilst standing proudly with her hands on her voluminous hips.  After their momentary daze and upon seeing Ava, the guards swiftly pushed their way through their brethren, throwing them aside as they activated their weapons, their poles now arcing with lightning. Without hesitation, one of the warriors, upon reaching the intruder, swung his weapon, his bulging muscles tensing to levy as much destructive force as possible.


Striking Ava from the side, the exotic weapon exploded into several pieces, shattering apart as streaks of lightning bounced between the shards that filled the room before scattering itself across the area. The herculean like creatures stopped in their advance in shock, mortified to see their comrade’s weapon break like glass on the pathetic looking being before them. The gargantuan guards, now surrounding the woman and glancing at one another for reassurance, lifted their poles high into the air, striking down onto Ava’s head, summoning the sum total of their brute strength in a combined and devastating blow. One by one, they made their mark, smashing the skull of the curvaceous lady. Again their armaments broke upon her, showering the ground with fragments and leaving them dumbstruck.


One of these guards, refusing to back down, followed his failed attack by swiftly pulling back his arm and clamping his hand shut, throwing a punch directly at Ava’s head once more, a last, desperate attempt to fell the intruder. A sickening crunch of bones shattering into dust filled the throne room before a howling cry of pain followed; the creature’s boulder-like fist came bouncing off Ava as if he had struck a concrete wall, the pain forcing him to his knees as he held his drooping hand, wincing in agony at his broken fingers. The seemingly indestructible woman, who had been responding to the failed onslaught with mocking yawns, turned towards her assailant, shooting him a smug grin before unfurling her hand and placing her thumb and finger together.


Flicking at the towering alien, Ava, witnessing the body of her foe splatter and disintegrate from the force adjusted the flow of time. Attuning her perception to see over the course of several attoseconds, how such a mundane action would play out. Her unfathomable strength unleashed onto her unsuspecting victim scoured him from existence, everything ranging down to the very quartz that constituted the alien’s atomic structure vaporised, unable to shower either divine form or the room with any semblance of gore or blood. Yet, the effect of her flick would cascade out by slowing down the onward march of time.


The destructive flick, rippling out in all its earth-shattering strength, ploughed through several unsuspecting guards, disintegrating their bodies in their entirety as well, leaving no traces of their being. Next, shattering through the walls of the throne room, punching through layer upon layer of fortified foundation, a great expanding hole now appeared, shattering the marble and rending through metal until nothing of the side remained, thus revealing the outside world as rays of dim light from the decaying red sun poured into the once secretive chamber.  

The colossal magnitude of Ava’s flick poured through the capital city, casually obliterating its way through anything in its path. Flying vessels zooming around in their multitudes suddenly exploded, swiftly filling the sky with a litany of explosive fireballs and a hail of wreckage in a widening cone. Those high rises unfortunate enough to stand tall enough found whole swathes of their building missing, as if someone had blown gashes and holes clean through them. Though time had been dilated, the tips of such affiliated architecture had already started causing them to tilt, ready to collapse onto themselves. Tens of thousands of aliens going about their daily toils had been erased from existence. To their compatriots and brethren, it appeared as if they had all but vanished in a single moment. Having made its way through these skyscrapers, a singular, gargantuan heaven-piercing spire stood in the way of Ava’s flick and it too fell before her godly might. The base of the monolithic construction buckled at the coming of its power before the foundations splintered, rocketing through miles upon, rending through any alien construction within.


Allowing time to resume, a dirge of broken metal and stone followed with the cacophonous blast of explosions and groaning megastructure shattering apart. Beyond the tumbling towers, the spire split in two. Whilst the proudest of skyscrapers either fell inwards or fell onto the aliens in the streets below, crushing thousands more beneath a tide of debris below, the spire unleashed an untold avalanche of rubble and wreckage. The top half of the building smashed down onto its missing base, flattening those beneath as smoke and wreckage poured through the lower levels of the capital. Unable to stay upright, the sound of buckling metal filled the air as the remaining section of the spire started listing, tilting ever more to its side before submerging an entire section of the never-ending city in its shadow as it began slowly falling over. Ava, enamoured with the carnage, revelled in seeing the spire tip over, consuming the city with its monumental size before slamming onto the ground. Shockwaves bellowed out as the displacing air swept through the metropolis as the spire exploded, conjuring a smoke storm that carried with it an untold amount of debris within, creating a massive and thick wall of churned up destruction that tore through the city, hastily consuming the alien's capital city.


Ava stood at the edge of the ruined throne room and looked over the unceasing devastation. The ruined monolithic spire continued to fill her horizon even when it lay on its side, broken and in several thousand pieces though it was. Below, smoke and carnage filled the streets as chunks of the spire and destroyed skyscrapers rained like spikes upon them. Flying craft crash-landed into the side of structures from the storm whipped up by her flick. All around, anywhere she looked over, Ava could witness the cataclysm wrought by her flick and the ensuing pandemonium of a people unprepared for her might, unable to withstand even the most benign things she could unleash upon them. Seeing these once-proud aliens brought low, their megacity torn to shreds in seconds, the voluptuous lady could feel the lustful urges welling within her.


Stepping off the side and floating into the air, she turned back around to the horrified aristocrats and terrified guards, throwing her hands into the air to proudly present herself and her genocidal works in all their grandeur for her crowd. Looking on, the alien witnessed their empire crumbling behind this gorgeous radiant woman, her eyes seemingly alight with the purest of energy, her soft skin crackling with streaks of lighting as a condescending grin plastered on her statuesque face told them all they needed to know. Yet, she still felt her display was lacking.  Ava decided upon flexing herself slightly, tensing her non-existent muscles for her fear-induced crowd. Reality itself, straining and struggling, rippled as the goddess tensed, her weak arms not revealing an iota of muscularity, yet such flexing generated thunderous and rupturing tremors. The floating throne vibrated, its marble walls cracking as machine and metal alike groaned aloud in agony, trying to withstand the ever-increasing pressure Ava placed upon them. For the city, the earthquakes unleashed yet more misery for the dwellers below, as weakened structures that barely survived the initial apocalyptic onslaught proved unable to withstand the next test. Vibrating, rumbling, more of the city’s buildings gave up upon resisting and simply fell upon themselves, their outer walls and foundations breaking apart, adding to an ever-growing pile of toppled buildings and compacted debris. The body count only rose higher and higher the more Ava continued, tens of thousands of souls snuffed out as she brought a microcosm of her might to bear, all in a show just to further intimidate those who dared to strike her.


Allowing reality some respite, Ava stopping flexing, and placed her hands back on her generous hips, basking in the terror of the cowering aliens in front of her. Flicking her head around, the goddess grinned with unbridled jubilation at all the devastation, all the death and destruction on an unimaginable scale. The crown jewel of an empire, its capital city, all its wonders and sprawling concrete jungle, brought to its knees in but a minute of her arrival. A flick and a flex, mundane to all, save for one of incalculable power, someone who could imbue an infinitesimal fraction of her power, just to watch everything around her writhe and struggle before her. Strength, unfathomable and overwhelming, Ava drank deep of it, addicted at how nothing in this reality of hers could withstand her, not even these wretches now mewling before her. To see them humbled before her might, to see this planet struggle and die as all things did before her, Ava bit her thick, gorgeous lip to the point of bleeding. Ahnillating a galaxy, Ava thought, is nothing compared to seeing such eradication up close, watching such insignificant lives flicker and fade, all to feed her insatiable whims. Welling up from within, Ava felt her lust crying out the more she bit down on her lip, her frenzied thoughts begging her to be done with all this foreplay. Yet, seeing all these terror struck beings, the goddess, beaming a cruel grin, had one last humiliation in store.


Flying over to the throne, her captivated audience watched her in horrified awe as the radiant being, gently floating over from the background of ruination to the one proud and gleaming seat of power, hovering just before it. The aliens, cowering on the floor still, looked on to see their petite destroyer groan loudly, blowing off the top of the structure to reveal the orange-tinged sky made all darker from the billowing plumes of smoke collecting into one dark and terrible cloud that hung over the city, a testament to chaos and upheaval down below. In the instant following, Ava turned herself around to face her crowd before exploding up in height, her form reaching near double the height of the aliens still frozen in terror. Placing her feet back down, the floating throne room roared out in pain, the metalwork and technologies holding it together struggling to contend with the burden placed onto it by Ava’s enlarged form. Those creatures that tried in vain to harm her barely stood taller than her knee as the goddess flashed a smug filled grin down from on high, looking beyond her prodigiously sized bust to see the beings looking so square and minute. For this private crowd of onlookers, Ava had something else in mind. Teleporting onto the throne, as she was about to sit down, she materialised all the aliens onto the seat, shrinking them down such that they would all be nought by specks. The royalty, awakening to the sudden change in perspective, saw Ava’s mighty ass descending down onto them. With a smack, her butt crashed down onto them. Rather than have them pop beneath her weight, she granted them an extra bought of endurance, allowing them to compete against her plump cheeks that rolled over them.


Ava sustained them for a time, for she could feel them contending with her hefty ass, finding their responses unique and interesting. Some fought with every last ounce of strength, a primordial urge to survive overtaking their senses as they tried pummelling and punching her ass. Others tried their best at pushing upwards, groaning and grunting to free themselves from the all-encompassing backside. Lastly were those who resigned themselves to fate, allowing her ass to simply smother them, though their bodies urged them to fight, to refuse to succumb to this humiliation, these aliens instead sat idle, allowing Ava’s ass to dominate them completely and utterly. To add further insult, the goddess wriggled her butt from side to side, grinding their pathetic bodies into the seat, imprinting them deeper into her ass, letting them bask in the unbridled indignity of being reduced to such a state that they could not contend to defeat her well-endowed backside. With one final degrading move to the rulers and guardians, Ava could no longer withstand her lust, for even a goddess like herself had limits, her carnal desires overriding her thoughts in an overwhelming tide. One by one, she took away their invulnerability, and one by one, their frames were squashed flat, crushed into a red stain upon her backside. Biting down on her lip, Ava cooed as each alien writhed and then popped beneath her. Now it was time for everyone else to bear witness. No one would be spared and none would be denied the opportunity to behold their god, mighty, terrible and lustful as she was.

Chapter 4 - Growing Victory by AnonTheWazzock

Rewarding herself for this conquest, Ava let her mind slip, allowing it to melt away in a bid to satiate her pleasure in a way only one of nigh-infinite power could. As her thoughts turned to herself, the beings below, the remaining few still struggling against her were crushed as the power that sustained them dissipated, ending their bone-breaking torture, heralding the end of all things for this world. As each one popped beneath the weight of Ava, their bodies submerged beneath a tide of her pudgy flesh, reducing them to red blots of flattered gore, she indulged herself further. Willing away her underwear, freeing herself from her bra and panties to have her nude body on display, the excitement of it all had her arousal peaking, Ava grabbed ahold of her gargantuan breast, massaging and caressing it, tweaking at her erect nipple as her gentle moans began to build up.


Reality buckled. A terrible trembling shook the air as Ava’s buxom physique grew to encompass the remaining vestiges of the throne room. Her ass pushed against the stone until it cracked and crumbled, disintegrating to make way for her voluminous hips bursting through the wall. Within seconds, she had outgrown her seat, with the mechanisms that kept her ever-smaller seat nesting between her thighs. Unable to bear her weight anymore, the machine cried out a mechanical roar as the engines continue to fire, trying to stop Ava from collapsing downwards. For those below a shadow came overhead as the floating island screamed its technological death throes as it tried to prevent the inevitable. Striking the earth like an asteroid falling from space, compounded all the more by the goddess’s weight, Ava’s voluptuous form cratered into the world. Ground-up land burst all around her followed by a fiery eruption masquerading her body behind an inferno of flame, the scalding heat licking her body as though it was only tender warmth rather than a firestorm. A shockwave, blasting the ruins of the devastated capital, a blast of displaced air was swiftly followed by columns of baleful energy ripping in a sea of fire, incinerating any and all into ash. Whatever stood close to the epicentre was crushed beneath Ava’s ass, or reduced to cinder. Out of the column of a smouldering fire, a siliceous hourglass-shaped silhouette formed as Ava emerged, unscathed and unharmed, yet growing now at an increased rate, snuffing out the smoke with her expanding frame. 


Sat with her legs splayed out, she nursed her breast faster, tweaking her nipple in a maddened frenzy. Ava could feel the remains of the city being crushed beneath her form like her body, feeling all those she ploughed through and demolished crumble away as if she were flattening soft snow rather than alien steel. All these structures soon were overshadowed her lower half expanded out. Those that had survived the onslaught had the ground quiver and quake beneath them as a groaning sound, like metal being rent, drowned out everything as Ava bent all natural laws to her to keep herself growing. Multitudes found themselves fleeing, as her ass, thighs and feet pushed through the destroyed metropolis. Ava’s booming moans of ecstasy came to a dreadful din as she fed upon the ruination, her voluptuous physique crushing anything in its path. The sprawling city below became minuter by the second, all its roads and alleyways becoming a distant blur. The great peaks of skyscrapers challenged her in height and they too failed to prevent her growth. For one such building, the aliens inside saw Ava’s thick and mighty thigh coming at them like the tide, devouring the horizon as their shelter shook as if it were trembling at her approach. Backing away from the window and fleeing, her thigh came smashing through, punching through the structure as if it had been made of wet tissue rather than the sturdiest adamantium. A collection of such magnificent constructions were no match for Ava as she grew, crumbling into nothingness beneath her onslaught. Witnessing such destruction, Ava’s panting blasted out a maelstrom of wind continuously, a storm of her hot and humid breath carrying its way through the streets. 


All those below saw the being towering over most of their city, sweat pouring off its nude form such that when the light struck her, it gave a glossy sheen. They could hear the planet beneath their feet buckling, as the landscape broke apart from the tremors caused by the evergrowing mass. Cracks formed, with fissures splitting the streets, tearing buildings in half as those unfortunate enough to be close fell into the chasm below. Standing became an impossible task, the ferocity of the earthquake unleashed by Ava’s growth forced all below to fall to their knees, unable to escape her coming. For those stuck on the surface and in front of his gargantuan growing goddess, they beheld a titaness stretching up into the heavens, her thighs near enough the size of a mountain range and a great pink moist maw with a clitoris as large as a hill. None behind witnessed her prodigious asscheeks bulldozing any and all in its way, the grandest of their structures looking no more like a thin wafer blade of grass against her backside, becoming more minute and microscopic against the enlarging physique of Ava with each passing moment. They tried to flee, they screamed out, each eventually had the giantess crush them as her growth continued unabated and uncaring to their suffering below, reduced to nothing more than a crimson stain upon her form crushing theirs beneath her godly might.


Licking her lips, Ava’s lust craved more. The metropolis below had become more like a patch of black, its magnificent architecture no more akin to blades of grass to her. In all her excitement, she had not realised she had started to pass through the clouds above, her huffs blowing them away from such that she could see her only match now was the tips of the heaven piercing spires. Halting her growth at this unfathomable height, she recouped herself, much as her carnal pursuits nagged at the back of her mind like a splinter, urging her to continue. To stave off such feelings, Ava wished to test the strength of these megastructures before her. Everything else proved to be less than up to the challenge, overwhelmed by her swelling to heights no being should be able to reach. In front of and to her reckoning, a few steps away were one of the last towers that stood. Though she had punched one previously and revelled in its collapse, this one would have to withstand another test. Ava scooted herself forward, grinding through the metropolis below. To her, small puffs of smoke emerged all around her ass and thighs as the capital was being ground down even further. Such movements strained the tower in front of her, as it looked as if it were swaying slightly. If its foundations could stave off such force, Ava wondered if it could withstand what she planned.


With the pinnacle of the spire in front of her, a flashing beacon its very summit came more into view. Reaching barely to the cusp of her colossal breast, Ava giggled. To look down upon this formidable structure, the sum total of this civilisation's technological advancements in order to create this marvel of engineering made her bite her lip. If it truly was to be considered a masterwork of this alien species, it would have to go through one last trial. To those inside, the skyline had transformed into a pink mass of Ava’s titanic physique, shrouding them in darkness. Her very being blocked out the grace of sun. At the top, the aliens looked out to see her underboob, those in the middle portions gazed upon her sweat-drenched abs, and those on the bottom levels beheld the heights of her thighs and expansive hips. Chaos had already taken its toll within, many trying to flee to the lower levels in order to escape her, yet when Ava had moved closer, some found themselves captivated by Ava in awe and terror. It drilled in a sense of insignificance, of weakness and futility. No sooner had she arrived, than their capital had near enough been eradicated in but a few minutes. When they turned their attentions downwards to the trails of smoke emanating from the ruination below, to see a city of billions reduced to being a cushion for Ava to sit on and crush at her leisure, it brought with it an acceptance of futility. Though many behind those looking out the windows and partitions raced about, there an equal amount sat watching Ava, resigning to the uselessness of escape. If they were to meet their end, they thought to watch it in grim resolve rather than run like some terrified bug fleeing before the descending boot.  


A new idea arose within Ava. Planting her hands down, she stood upright and to her true and gargantuan size. Where before the spire reach just about to her chest, it now reached to her hip. With its shape and overall size, it would be perfect for her. Taking two steps to plant her feet on either side of the tower, her dripping cunt loomed above the tip. With great care, Ava spread her legs wide and lowered herself. Inside, the windows fogged and their view became pitch black as the spire tremored and rumbled. Ceiling tiles collapsed and a booming bass-filled moan formed a dirge with the groaning foundations attempting to survive this new onslaught. The atmosphere became dank and humid, choking the air as outside came the red fleshy walls of Ava’s pussy sliding down. The cold metalwork sent a shiver up her spine, squatting lower and lower until she could no longer any more of the megastructure within her. Satisfied with her new toy and its initial survival rose up and down upon it, her deafening cries of pure ecstasy bellowing out and she place her hands on her knees. Ava riding the tower pushed it to its very limits as cracks formed around the upper portions. Window panes spanned several floors that were several inches thick and had been reinforced splitter and broke every time Ava’s cunt came past. When they burst, the rush of air and change in pressure flung the aliens out into the sky, choking to death from the thinness of the air long before having to suffer the several thousand feet fall back to the surface. Pieces of the framework within the structure buckled, raining debris down as level upon level ruptured apart, prompting those unfortunate enough to be stuck to be crushed by the falling rubble. Ava only quickened her pace, the weight of her backside ascending and then smashing down rippled her butt cheeks, letting all those who still remained alive within the capital gaze upon how she used their greatest achievement as her dildo. 

Chapter 5 - Final Ascension by AnonTheWazzock

Some, however, refused to bow down. Out of the clouds, an assembled fleet of spacecraft dived from their spaceports above, their blue shields flaring white-hot from their reentry. Row upon row of batteries charged up, preparing to bombard the giantess genociding their people below. Communication chatter bounced between the ships and a broadside of purple plasma energy exploded, zipping across the skyline and into the buxom backside of Ava. Rotary cannons spun up an ear bursting drone and blasted an endless stream of shells. A battle group consisting of hundreds of these ships, ranging from fearsome battleships thousands of feet long to the smallest of corvettes, all focused their bombardment on her. Much to the chagrin of the captains onboard, it appeared the giantess cared little for their attack, focusing instead on bouncing on the spire, massaging her breast and crying out in pleasure. The ship’s captains yelled out their orders to advance and spread out the wing to find some weak spots, furious that Ava could so easily ignore their assault. However, their craft continued to bunch together and push towards the towering figure. They tried to correct their heading, yet the pilots and navigators onboard had no control over what direction their craft went. What they believed to be a glitch or fault within their systems could not be further from the truth. Ava had felt their weapons pinging off her, but rather than let them continue to fire off useless salvo after useless salvo, her will was to have these ships to close in, using her telekinetic power to place them wherever she willed.


Splitting the formation in two, one side rested dangerously close to her ass, the other sped up towards her statuesque face. The craft span out of control, their hulls buckling from the strain of the turns and manoeuvres they were pulling. For this group, they found themselves before Ava’s luscious red and glossy lips. Each pant she took rocked their craft, the blast of air threatening to tear the ships apart. Taking a moment of respite, wedging the spire up into her snatch, Ava opened her mouth, rolling out her tongue to welcome her new guests into her maw. The engines of the ship went ablaze trying to reverse away as their guns fired at the leviathan like tongue that swirled around the yawning black hole before them. One by one, Ava saw the tiny slivers disappear into her mouth, their batteries firing as fast as they could. Onboard the ships, Ava’s hot panting sent off thermal warnings, overloading their systems as it tried to prevent the weapon and engine systems for overheating. Each rising breath smashed against their ship as structural damage reports flooded onto screens as their hulls ripped apart from the overwhelming tempest her exhalation could cause. All they do was watch in horror as they passed the precipice, seeing the breadth of her lips and beholding molars many times larger than even their battleships. Ava closed her lips, sealing them within her maw. External spotlights lit up the pitch dark of the stifling and suffocating interior. In here, her panting rocked the vessels as the crew waited for what was to come. The rising temperature had forced their batteries into silence, leaving them alone with the all-consuming sound of her breathing battering their ships. A thick slimy sound reverberated as Ava’s tongue rose from below to meet them, colliding with the craft and swirling them about in her mouth. She could feel the hulls swimming about on the tip of her tongue, but rather than gorge upon them and leave a metallic taste in her mouth, Ava warped them so it would be like biting down onto chocolate. Bulkheads broke and ship structure shattered, her teeth came down and the once-proud fleet were ground down. Ava sighed in delight as she chewed away, munching on the fleet, tasting indulgent sweet notes as she ground the vessels into paste. With an exaggerated thundering gulp and long sigh, she turned her attention toward the second group. 

 

Over her shoulder, the slivers of ships hovered precariously close to her left butt cheek. Though within her grasp, the guns still roared away, plinkings their luminescent salvos in the hope of doing any form of damage to her. Yet as ever, their barrage struck her backside and left no trace nor scoring, her skin remained unblemished by the bombardment. The fury of their assault could have laid waste continents, glassing planets by unleashing the equivalent power of the sun upon them. Here they were now, Ava’s buttock offering them the biggest target and they were too powerless to even leave a mark upon her. As she made a mockery of their engineering by riding their tower for her own delight, so too did she wish to insult their military might. Ava could only revell in the thoughts of these aliens being humiliated, that their martial prowess and void combat abilities that had won them an empire could be so ineffectual against her. One of her steps was enough to cause her cheeks to jiggle, yet here were their main batteries, these cannons that could decimate their rivals with a single stroke, unable to even cause the faintest ripple. Generation upon generation, millennia of wisdom passed from warrior to warrior, learned through the triumphs of victory and the bitterness of defeat, all such accumulated knowledge culminating into one singular pathetic display. All their wars and struggles coalescing into this spectacular feat of purest mortification. They had been outdone by her curvaceous physique, a foe so magnanimous, so incompressible in its size and otherworldly in its pursuits that their attacks, to the alien’s mind, had not even drawn its ire.


Their vessels, refusing to budge despite the efforts of its engines, held in place by Ava’s telekinetic force. Sensors began to blare about an oncoming threat of incomparable proportion heading towards them. It came round, sweeping through the sky, dragging with it a tempest as it whipped up the air with its movement. Visuals span up and left, confirming that Ava’s hand was coming around. Again, the engines strained, screaming out and burning through fuel to break free of whatever forced them to stay in place. Gunnery crews adjusted their aim, swinging the ship’s weapons about, the energy surging in the barrels in preparation to pound the encroaching palm. Warnings blared it drew closer. Monitors were all but filled with feeds of her hand hurtling at them. When she made contact, bright blue shields burst in a futile attempt to stave Ava off. No sooner had they erupted in a brilliant flash of light, the protective layer generated by the vessels died, unable to stop her assault. With this fleet squarely within her palm, she granted them extra endurance, knowing that their hulls would be too flimsy for her designs. Pushing them into her ass, she grabbed a hand full of her ass, squeezing her cheek. Half of the fleet were now stuck, their craft being wedged into the voluptuous backside of Ava. The crewmates aboard, thrown about by the upheaval, smashing against railings or chucked out their seats, heard the deafening grinding of their hulls trying to stave off the inevitable. Even with the extra fortitude granted to them by Ava, their vessels began collapsing around them. The reinforced framework groaned as indents formed. In the next moment, a section of a ship would cave in, with bolts pinging off like bullets and electric wiring and cables bursting forth from the walls. Attempting to escape, the crewmates would climb one level or flee to another section of the ship as the previous crumbled as the hull came in further. Some had not the time to escape, and were swiftly crushed, their bodies warped and compressed into the compacting hull.


Having now pressed them into her ass, Ava retracted her hand, giving the spacecraft a fleeting moment of respite. Many of the smaller ships reassembled crumbled up tins, their hulls only being sustained by the grace of their tormentor. Larger vessels such as the battleships only had parts of the frame cave-in. Few of the systems remained operational, yet the sensors blared, highlighting an oncoming onslaught. Ava’s hand raced to towards them. Without her protection, her palm smacked her buttock, her cheek rippling from the force. For the half of the wedged fleet, the hulls crumbled from the impact. With all the stress and pressure, the craft exploded, birthing furious mushroom clouds as the protection and locks around the engine’s reactors were crushed. Free from the inhibitors, they erupted into an inferno that could have scoured millions in an instant. Yet for Ava, she felt more of her spank, with only a meagre tingle that tickled her from the myriad of explosions bursting on her backside. Such force reverberated out, a shockwave of immense ferocity and destruction. A seismic clap reached the devastation below, atomising both structure and alien alike. Those far below, still in the midst of fleeing, had their bodies rupture, denoting into fine mist. All upon the planet heard Ava’s hearty whack boomed for miles. In space, they looked down to see the atmosphere clear of clouds from the epicentre. Despite all the chaos, the spire, still being rammed into her pussy, remained stalwart.

 

Taking in all the destruction, the eradication of this fleet whilst she had squatted onto this spire, Ava’s will faltered. Her thoughts turned to creating one final show of power. All of this had just been foreplay to her. Resuming on the tower, Ava picked up her tempo. Bouncing upon it, she continued her growth with the reality splitting groan picking up as she did. On the surface, her feet rolled over everything. Ava’s toes exceeded even the remaining hollow husks of skyscrapers, ploughing over them, flattening hundreds within seconds. Where she had been able to squat, the titaness found she had to lower herself more and more just to feel the spire within her. The structure had already buckled. Much of its upper portions wasted away as Ava’s moist snatch shredded more and more of the tip, wearing it down further and further until it resemble more a blunt mound. Within moments, Ava had grown until much of her hourglass physique rose above the clouds. The spire, once so prominent, had all but been eradicated by her cunt. She found herself sitting on the floor, her legs sprayed out. Her growth had accelerated so fast, Ava had been unceremoniously slamming her ass upon the entire capital, reducing everything into a crater outlined with her shapely butt. Ahead, she could see the curvature of the world, all the little islands dotted away upon the oceans. Whatever existed of this continent unfurled out before her like a map. Mountains looked like bumps, the lights of vast metropolises no more than faint yellow lines. 


What she failed to see were the fissures and cracks upon the planet’s surface. Her ass repeatedly whacking the ground ruptured the very earth, with earthquakes striking every corner of the globe. Closet to her suffered the worst of all. In these outskirts, other smaller less prominent cities beheld the immeasurable titan, a figure so grand that anywhere beyond her thighs became a blur in their vision. Each time she rose and smashed down, a shockwave tore the ground up, stripping it layer by layer, reducing everything around her into a torn and ruined wasteland. The brutality of each blast obliterated anything for miles, be it structure, person, animal or vehicle. Nothing could survive such an onslaught and yet as she kept growing, so too did the devastation. A lustful cry and ear rupturing moan, roaring like a boom of thunder, heralded the precipitating impact of Ava’s backside. Many spacecraft, ferrying those off the dying world in desperation to escape her onslaught saw the giantess nursing her breast. More horrifyingly, she had started to tear apart the continent with hands, her fingertips the size of their megacities, scraping them along the surface. Though way above, they could see the gargantuan craters, like scars running across the planet, as she funnelled them into one spot. Whatever ground-up remains were left on her digits, they saw the unfathomable being scooping them up in her cunt. Utilising their civilisation to finger herself, her terrible cries of pleasure with the ruins and destruction roared all the louder.


Ava, enthralled by the fracturing of a crumbling planet beneath her, she accelerated her momentum. Tweaking her erect nipple, she thrust her fingers into her snatch atop the roof of the world, growing larger and larger with each second. She could feel her clitoris bulldozing through anything its path, tingling with delight as she attuned her senses to feel all the amoebic-like aliens being crushed in their multitudes. Sweat dripped from her curvaceous body, a single drop spilling an ocean’s worth of water below, flooding the husks of cities beneath such a tide that swept across the land. Even her shaved pubes were prominent enough to be gargantuan enough to score the earth. As she expanded, her thighs had flattened much of the surrounding surface and seas, her toes so high up and immense that even they now breached into the cloudscape. No matter which direction they were, all the aliens could see was Ava’s buxom form consuming everything. She was no longer consuming the horizon, the giantess had transformed to become the horizon. Yet she still exploded up in height, with her head within the exosphere, the highest point of the atmosphere. Here, spaceports and construction yards floated in orbit and Ava, rather than slowing down her pace, simply opened her mouth and drew them in. Her thoughts, clouded only with reaching climax, willed them towards her. All such platforms were ripped apart as they swung closer to Ava’s maw, her thunderous cries tearing them apart and disintegrating their structure long before they could even enter her mouth. 


At this height, Ava could no longer sit upon the world. Instead, she straddled it, her thighs running down the side of the planet. Her moist dripping snatch stretched for miles, its sweltering humid heat generated a desert-like oppressive atmosphere, roasting all those below. Rivalling a celestial body in size and mass, she could no longer control herself. It had taken a god's will to edge for so long, feeding upon the death and genocide of so many. This would be the greatest show of strength to those witnessing the undisputed ruler of this reality. Ava tightened her thick meaty thighs around the planet. Tectonic plates creaked and cracked. Pressure continued to build, eventually snapping the strata like twigs. Lava from the core ruptured through the chasms formed by such sundering as if blood had burst from a open wound. Such scoring warmth made Ava gasp, scooping up a tide of unleashed magma onto her fingertips and feeding it into her pussy. Yet the inferno she used to masturbate paled in comparison to what she felt. A tingle raced through her body, a quiver of excitement. It translated into her pressing her thighs in more to the world. By now the planet had cracked apart. Entire continents broke, their land beneath them blowing apart. The tingle crescendo as though lightning had struck her nerves as she gasped. 


Unable and unwilling to stop, Ava crushed the world between her thighs in glorious fashion. Hunks of the world cascaded out in the world, unleashing a roaring abyss that fire flaming rock into the void of space. The death throes of the planet made her cry out a reality sundering scream, defying the nothingness as her voice raced across the cosmos to distant worlds. Species across the universe were covered in fear as this moan struck them. With the core of their homeworld exposed, Ava cum came surging out, spraying over and cooling the superheated substrata rock. In all the excitement, she lost control of herself, becoming even more immense. The nearby moon unceremoniously smashed aside when Ava’s planetoid sized breast collided with it. Any remaining vessel retreating away had their ships careen backwards, suddenly caught in the gravitational pull of her swelling mass. Unable to control their craft, they spun helplessly as they drove into Ava’s expanding body. Ramming in her, their crashing spaceships registered like a little blip, with scores dying like a microbial speck against her overwhelming tummy that took up more and more of space. By the time Ava had finished growing, the remains of the homeworld resembled tiny shards, which were utterly dwarfed by even her clitoris in size. Globs of cum floated about, joined by a stream of soft warm milk. As Ava tilted herself back and laid out, she drifted in the black nothingness between the stars. Sticking the few traces of this alien world to her cum slathered fingers, Ava brought her hand towards her face, inspecting the dots that once constituted a proud and flourishing capital planet. For the dregs and last surviving elements, she stuck out her tongue and licked it from her digits. 


“Ahh~” Ava said to the universe, “Now that was fun.”


A primordial groan emanated from her belly. Ava rolled her eyes and exhaled. Settling to resolve her hunger, she turned towards the star of this system. Rather than float her way, Ava settled upon a lazier approach by growing herself. In a blink of an eye, she shot herself up from a paltry tens of thousand miles to hundreds of thousands. The nearest planet appeared to her no larger than a speck of dust now floating in the ether. At this height, the sun became no bigger than a marble-sized ball of flaming gas to her. Extending out her hand, Ava plucked it up from its normal cosmological resting place and inserted it into her mouth, admiring the spice and heat as she rolled it about on her tongue. Saliva slathered the star, diminishing its radiance until it looked dull and muted. With a gulp, Ava swallowed it. With its sheer density, Ava immediately felt well-fed. She laughed at the thought that her stomach would probably be large enough to host a set of planets itself. All that had to be done now was grow a bit further, add in a few worlds and she could host a solar system within her. 


Yet, that had to be an experiment for another day. With all the fun now over, Ava’s star-spanning body disappeared from existence. One second, she had dominated the solar system, the next, she had vanished. All that remained during her visit were the thick nebulas of her cum and some pale asteroids stuck within their grasp. The vestiges of the moon that once spun around the alien’s home planet were forever covered in her fluids. Without the grace of the sun, eternal darkness set upon the remaining worlds in the system as a dark chill consumed them with frost. Under this cover of endless midnight, none but the fleeting elements of this alien empire would know what had happened. A great and terrible god had visited upon them. In their hubris, they had once thought themselves to be the undisputed rulers. This star consuming god, drawing upon their suffering as she grew ever taller, ravaging their land and people, showed them true power and who controlled the fate of all things. A harsh lesson bought in the death of tens of billions of souls, now lost, either crushed or devoured.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11668