Amy and Rachel by randomchaos, Amy_GTS
Summary:

Amy and Jack's marriage struggles as it is challenged by the unexpected involvement of another woman.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 10431 Read: 16246 Published: April 25 2022 Updated: April 25 2022
Story Notes:

An old roleplay between myself and Amy, presented as is (with some minor proofreading)

1. Chapter 1 by randomchaos

2. Chapter 2 by randomchaos

3. Chapter 3 by randomchaos

4. Chapter 4 by randomchaos

5. Chapter 5 by randomchaos

Chapter 1 by randomchaos
Author's Notes:


Amy: I came home from work just like any other day. Bit this day was different, wasn't it? It was the first day after your accident. We had been together so long, nearly a year and I always worried about your job and its hazards. You had the accident, and everything changed. True your company promised to take care of us and so far, they had.... but for how long could I take care of you? Walking into the living room, I set my purse on the table, kicking off my shoes after a long day of waitressing. Sighing, I sat on the couch with a exhausted plop, my skirt pulling tight across my rear. Letting down my golden blonde hair it fell to my mid back in light curls. Mentally I prepared myself before heading upstairs, passing the kitchen and the patio doors, the pool outside glistening. Passing the guest bedroom and bathroom I reached our bedroom... Slowly I turned the knob and walked in. The tv was playing the news, but my attention was on you. There, sitting in the middle of the bed... 

  

Jack: I lay there on the bed, in the middle of a vast plain it seemed with the theater sized TV in the distance, filling up the whole wall. I'd gotten used to being left alone here with some bits of food and water and a small plastic tub that I could use to relieve myself as needed. Left at home you would turn on the TV, so I had something to do during your shift. I never quite got used to this and the sound of your steps thundering in the distance always put me on alert. And then the sight of you, opening the bedroom door, a blonde titaness filling up the door frame, each time I saw you it made my heart skip a little, partially from fear and partially from arousal. I stood up, my 2-Inch-tall body barely seeming to move at all from your height. I waved up at you, smiling, hoping you didn't know how nervous it made me to see you like this. 

Amy: "Hi there hun..." I greeted, knowing you couldn't respond. Or if you did, I had no chance in hearing it. Walking over to the bed, I sat on the edge looking over at you. Smiling softly, you were still as handsome as ever, but now...with you being so small... my mind was confused on what to do. How long would we be able to keep this all up? "Did you have a good day?" I asked, genuinely curious on how this was all affecting you. 

Jack: Your voice rumbles overhead like the sounds of a passing plane. I can understand you, but it's strange, it doesn't sound like I'm talking to a person, even though I recognize your voice, instead it's more like talking to a living mountain. Your voice is still feminine to my ears, but there's a underlying tremor that vibrates my whole being when you speak. It is both sexy and terrifying. "Amy!" I call out as you approach. You sit on the edge of the bed, but luckily the mattress is of such quality that I don't even feel it. I start to approach you over the sea of sheets. "It was boring, as usual." I answer up to you. "I heard the phone ring. Maybe it's from the doctor?" I've maintained optimism that there might be a way to reverse what happened, even though it's highly unlikely 

Amy: I strained to hear you at your size. Barely making out what you said. "A call? Let's see from who." I reached out my hand to you, now massive compared to your body, my nails were long, colored bright blue. "I hope it is from the doctor..." 

Jack: I recoil instinctively at the approach of your massive hand. I still haven't gotten used to having you this close, but I steel myself and let you close your huge fingers around me so you can carry me to the kitchen and listen to the message. 

Amy: Setting you on the counter I hit the message button; "One new message.... BEEP...Amy! It's Rachel! Hey I lost your cell number but found your house number stashed in my car. Speaking of car, my boyfriend kicked me out. Fucking asshole was cheating on me. I know you've always been there for me, so I'm on my way.... with all my stuff... I was hoping I could stay with you for a while, you know just as girls. I know it's been a long time... over a year now, right? It'll be just like old times! See you soon!" My face went white.... Rachel.... I had never told her about you, and she was right, it had been a long time since we'd talked last. She was my best friend since middle school, we had grown up together. Looking down at you worriedly I bit my lip. "I... can't tell her no...." 

  

Jack: I look up at you with a worried expression. Until now I've only spent time with you and the doctor in this state. Dealing with another person, a stranger, seemed very frightening. "Will... I be safe?" I ask, with trepidation in my small voice. "I don't think it's a good idea... and after all this is my house and..." My voice trails off as you look at me and I wonder if challenging you is such a great idea 

Amy: "We'll explain everything to her! You are stronger in this size...the doctor said very few things could actually damage you in full... but even still, we'll be careful...and it wouldn't be for long... please babe?" I leaned down to you, the top of my shirt opening slightly to show a canyon of cleavage to your size. 

Jack: "He did say that" I conceded, "but still... this has never happened before. We should be careful..." your smile and charm instantly disarm me as I see how much it means to you. "Okay, okay, she can stay for a week and then we can revisit it. She can take the guest bedroom. I just hope she behaves herself." I smile up at you and make a kissing sound. "I love you, baby." 

  

Amy: "I love you! Besides, what's the worst that will happen?" I pick you up gently and carry you back upstairs into the bedroom. Setting you on the nightstand I clean up the set up I had left for you before turning to you. "I'm going to change for the night love." Pulling my shirt up I slip it off revealing my black bra, a small pink bow resting between my c-cup breasts. Smiling at you I unclasp the bra, letting it fall to the ground, revealing my breasts in full. I turn my back to you and bend at the waist, pulling my skirt down to reveal my matching black thong. Bent as I was my ass hung in the air close to the nightstand. You could just make out the outline of my slit through the fabric. We hadn't done anything since you shrank, the short time that it had been though had taken its toll. My clit throbbed nearly constantly for attention, but you were too small, and I was terrified of hurting you. Standing back up I blow you a kiss before walking into the closet, returning a moment later in a pair of short shorts and a tank top. 

Jack: "Bedtime already?" I had been lusting for you since this happened, frustrated that I couldn't have you and that it might be too dangerous. My cock throbbed at the sight of you changing and I felt myself flush as I realized how small it was compared to you now, I felt so insignificant and useless in your presence. Defeated, I sulked back towards the little toy house that served as my home when you slept. 

Amy: Seeing you walk to the house I felt bad. I knew it had to be hard for you too as well as me. "Love, we don't have to go to bed yet.... want to stay up for a while and watch something together?" I walked over to you, stopping a few inches to me, a few feet to you and reaching for you. 

Jack: I realized that once you start reaching for me, I didn't have a choice in the matter, so it was usually better to just agree. This time though, I didn't feel like agreeing. I took off at a sprinters pace towards the front door of my house, wanting to just run inside and sleep, hoping that I'd wake up from this nightmare in the morning. 

Amy: I winced when you ran from me.... feeling smaller than you I climbed into bed and turned off the lights. Was I really so terrifying to the man I loved? I curled into a ball under the covers and waited for morning to come. 

Jack: Nightmares and disturbing dreams fill my Fitful sleep. I dream of endlessly running to escape you, only to have you just behind me at every step. Another faceless giant mocks me mercilessly as I dwindle away into the carpet fibers. I awake in a cold sweat to the sound of the doorbell ringing. "Shit, Rachel is here..." I climb out of my toy bed and look out the window to see if you're still asleep this Saturday morning 

Amy: I was nowhere to be found, but voices could be heard downstairs. Laughter and talking was emanating from the living room. My voice could be heard, but another one, slightly higher pitched was heard too. Rachel had indeed arrived. 

Jack: I don't have any clothes, but I never felt like I needed them until this moment. Tying a piece of rough cloth together I made myself a loincloth and then, looking outside realized you hadn't left any food out. My stomach rumbles as I notice the huge clock next to me spelling out the time. "11:27" I'd slept in for so long. My giant TV was off and there was no way to operate it without your help. Wondering how long you'd be, I finally get fed up with waiting and feeling rebellious and angry at you, I start to scale the nightstand, leaping to the sheets and sliding down the smooth silky fabric to the floor and I start my journey across the bedroom floor. I consider eavesdropping on you and decide knowing what you're telling your girlfriends might not be a bad idea. 

Amy: When you got within earshot, it was Rachel doing all the talking. You had crept out past the guest bathroom to the railing to listen in. She went on and on about her boyfriend, filth this and trash that. You couldn't see her very well but could see many suitcases by the door. Seven or eight, all backed to the brim. "Restroom?" You picked up on her asking. You heard me tell her the guest bedroom and heard her thunderous steps towards the stairs. 

  

Jack: Not wanting to be spotted, I immediately ran for cover. Unfortunately, the only place I could reach quickly was IN to the bathroom. Cursing my luck, I scampered across the white tile and tried to get under the sink before Rachel got here. 

Amy: Black boots entered the bathroom. The door closed tight and locked. From your view, you could finally see Rachel in her full titanic glory. Boots came up to her knees, black and leather. There was a stripe of skin before her black skirt, clinging to her thick thighs. She was larger than me, but not fat. Thick legs rose into her skirt, concealed from you. A black jacket hung on her, over a deep low-cut shirt. Though from your angle her breasts nearly covered a small face, long fire red hair cascading down her back. Walking over to the toilet she dropped her skirt, a pair of black lace panties followed, unlike mine, they looked sultrier, see through in the front. 

Jack: I watched in awe of this newcomer. I had never seen another woman, other than my girlfriend and Doctor Levin at this size and it was an incredible experience. I now realized just how careful Amy tiptoed around the house when Rachel thundered her way in, sounding like a stampede, shaking the floor beneath me. To my embarrassment I felt incredibly aroused at the sight of her and knowing she was unaware of my presence. My hand slipped under my makeshift covering and I begin to stroke my raging erection, just looking at her and imagining fucking her. I felt a little guilty but rationalizing it away was as easy as blaming you for our lack of intimacy. 

  

Amy: After she was done, she stood and walked to the sink. Her boots stopped on either side of you as she washed her hands and examined herself. All the while this gave you the perfect angle up her skirt, showing her panties up above. They concealed her slit, seeable through the fabric beneath, clean shaven and tight looking. Turning on her heels she opened the door and left, giving you a view of the skirt struggling against her ass. 

Jack: Unsurprisingly, after so long with blue balls, I came inside my loincloth, small drops falling to the tile beneath me as I looked up her skirt. No sooner had she left, and I begin to recover from the massive orgasm I'd just had. I cleaned myself up as best I could and started after her, realizing I wanted to hear the rest of the conversation and find out more about who this gorgeous woman was 

Amy: Rachel continued downstairs, talking with me about moving everything upstairs and unpacking. She walked up to me smiling and hugging me tight. From upstairs you could see her low-cut shirt showed off breasts more than twice the size of mine, passing DD by a long shot. Hugging me tight she spoke. "Thank you so much, you're the best." Kissing my cheek, she winked at me and grabbed two suitcases making her way back upstairs and into the guest room. As she moved hem she called out, "Such a big place for just you!" 

Jack: Realizing that you might come up to get me, I started heading back to the bedroom in a hurry, keeping my ear out for the conversation. I assumed you'd tell her and then would want to provide proof, promptly coming to get me. Normally, I stayed put when you were home, but more and more I'd been adventuring around the house during your working hours. It was my little secret, but I didn't want to reveal how much I could do on my own just yet. 

Amy:  The door to our room opened, but this time it was Rachel alone. Walking in alone, she looked around, examining things and investigating. "Sweet digs hun. That bed looks nice and big for two." Rachel grinned before heading back out. Some more time passed before I came in. "Hun? Hun are you here?" 

Jack: I had barely managed the climb by the time you entered. At your words I jumped up and down and waved my hands at you, hoping you'd see me standing on the bed, a darkish spot on the white linens. "Amy!" I called out, though I knew you probably couldn't understand what I was saying from this distance. 

Amy: Spotting you easily I walked over and lowered my hand for you smiling. "Ready to meet Rachel? I just made lunch and thought you could join us." Smiling down at you, I had slipped on a long ankle length skirt today, paired with a white tank top 

  

Jack: I nod and jump onto your hand. A much better way of being picked up, in my opinion. As normal, I lie down on your palm to keep from being jostled around as you walked. My little heart races with excitement at what I had done, and I wonder what the beautiful Rachel will think of me. 


Chapter 2 by randomchaos

Amy: I carry you past Rachel's room, there you see her bent at the waist in a suitcase, the skirt threatening to rip up her ass. We pass quickly though, and I bring us to the kitchen, setting you on the table. I set out two plates, a large bowl of mashed potatoes and a plate full of pork chops settled on either side of you. I had set you on the edge, a few inches away from the drop to me, but far for you. "Rach! Lunch!" I call out, turning away to pour drinks. 

Jack: My stomach growls in protest again and I decide I want some of the food. I climb up onto the pork chops plate and make my way towards a piece. It is difficult, but I manage to pull a piece free from the very edge and hungrily start to eat it. I can hear the ground rumbling as Rachel comes down and I realize I do not want to be right by the food when she starts eating, so I turn and hop off the plate, heading towards the plate I think you will sit down to. 

Amy: As you make your way across the table, a shadow passes you, Rachel rushed down and hopped up onto the table. Thighs, thicker than any tree slammed down on either side of you trapping you between them. One direction was me, pouring two, the other, heat emanated from the pair of panties you saw not long ago. "This all looks delicious." Rachel told me. 

  

Jack: I drop my food in surprise as she crashes down, rudely sitting on the table like some spoilt teenaged girl. The fear is briefly replaced by annoyance before I suddenly realize the danger, I'm in. The huge thick pale thighs rise up on either side of me and from here, I can't even see her face for the swell of her massive chest. I decide that I need to move, and I start walking hurriedly toward you, even as Rachel's warm begs my body to stay. I can feel a stirring under my loincloth again, but I ignore it and start jogging towards you. 

Amy: I turn towards the table and Rachel slides off to get seated properly. This however slides her right in your direction. Her skirt takes out your legs and slams you into her panties as she stands, thankfully your arm catches in a bit of lace as she stands or else, you'd had fallen to the tile below. Rachel shifted and sat in the chair, slamming her groin on top of you, pinning your legs under her mound that was taller than you. 

Jack: I let out a yelp of surprise as I'm swept up and entangled in her lacy panties. Grunting as she repositions herself, I let out another panicked cry as I feel massive soft flesh settling on my tiny legs. I try to pull them free, but I can feel them starting to go numb from the weight. "Help! Help me!" I cry up towards the giantess as loud as possible. I try pushing against her mound, with my hands in an attempt to drag myself out from under her weight. The smell and warm of her is overwhelming and I feel a little dizzy being this close to her pussy. 

Amy: Rachel feels a nice pressure in her panties. Purring at me, her mind is somewhere completely elsewhere. "So, what's been new" she asks, all the while grinding her hips to the chair minutely. "Nothing much," I reply looking around the table for you. I was saddened to see you had run off, probably scared. Or maybe you decided not to meet her... we continued talking for a while eating Rachel excused herself. Hopping up, you were still trapped, dangling by the lace. Her pussy had grown hotter, opening up above you. Her panties were wet from all the grinding, unaware to her tiny captive. Making her way into her new room, she went about digging through her bags for something very useful. 

Jack: I feel her massive pussy rubbing and grinding on me, the air is getting warmer and humid and the scent of her is assaulting me further. I give up struggling as it only seems to make her want to push me into the chair more and more. I have trouble breathing until finally she stands and hurries her way to her room. I'm quite entangled by this point and I can feel the red stubble around her pussy scratching me, though that itself isn't unpleasant. It takes me a minute, but I realize what she's doing and start to squirm again, trying to free myself. I manage to get one leg free and then an arm and then... 

 Amy: Rachel finds what she needs and flops down onto the bed happily. Spreading her legs, she hungrily lifts her skirt. Unaware of her tiny tag along a large blue fake cock presses to her slit through her panties massaging her slit through them. Moaning quietly to not let me know what she was doing her other hand cupped her massive breast hungrily. 

Jack: I barely manage to roll aside from the advance of the huge dildo as it pushes up against her, just beneath me. I frantically start working on freeing my other arm as Rachel begins to moan softly. I wonder where the hell you are and why you aren't looking for me, as I feel abandoned with this huge, albeit attractive stranger. Finally, I get my arm free and start climbing up her panties toward her stomach. I initially wanted to drop, but quickly imagined how I would be mashed by the blue cock or pinned under her thighs or ass, something I didn't think I had any chance of surviving at this scale. Once I reached her belly, I started to make my way up her body towards her enormous tits. Either I could escape onto the bed from her midsection or maybe get her attention, as awkward as that might be. 

Amy: The noises behind you made you look, at least once. There you saw the toy, the thickness of a bus to you, and much longer disappear under her skirt. The noises could tell you the toy was hitting he right spot as she pumped it into her. Her body rocked and writhed in pleasure, hand pulling her top down and her bra up, Rachel's massive breasts falling free to reveal a bar going through each nipple 

Jack: Realizing I would never be able to get her attention in this state, I decide to risk it and slide off the side of her, her smooth pale skin making an easy slope to ride down, tumbling at the bottom, I hop to my feet and immediately begin running towards the edge of the bed nearest to me, with the moaning goddess behind me, I dare not look back in fear that she might roll over onto me or some other part of her body find me. If I make it to the edge of the bed, I slide to the floor and take a few minutes to catch my breath. 

Amy: Biting her lip hard she moaned out, her body making the whole bed shake. "Ohhh Amy." She moaned in ecstasy. Rocking her hips hungrily she came against the toy squealing as quiet as she could. I on the other hand was searching the kitchen for you desperately. 

Jack: Resting on the floor, I hear her call out your name and it makes me stop for a second, confused. "What?" I say out loud as the bed trembles above me. I decide I don't want to be at Rachel's unknowing mercy and start hiking for the door, getting ready to make the journey back to my toy house to collapse and take a nap after all this work. 

  

Amy: Just as you slip under the door into the hall I was making my way into the bedroom, concerned about your absence. Not expecting you to be in the floor, I continue on. A shadow loomed over you; my foot high above. Time seemed to slow down as I continued. My toes had slammed into you, knocking you back several feet as I continued into the room, oblivious to your plight 

Jack: Knocked back what seemed like yards, I tumbled across the floor in a disoriented panic before collapsing in a heap by my bed. Head spinning, I tried to stand up, with limited success. I could feel the approaching thunder of your steps as I looked up at you with a newfound respect and fear of your titanic form. "AMY!! DOWN HERE!!" I tried to wave at you 

Amy: I jumped when I heard and spotted you. Looking down at you I but my lip in concern. I leaned down to you my hands outstretched for you. "There you are, where have you been?" 

Jack: In no condition to run or even resist, I collapse into your hand as you reach for me. My head is pounding from my little flight and my arm hurts. Pretty sure nothing is broken, as far as I can tell. I look up at you with a look of concern on my face. I'd never been hurt by you before, even accidently. "I... I wanted to go back to bed." I lied. "I don't feel good." That part was partially true 

Amy: "Oh...okay..." I moved you to your little house setting you down gently. "Let me know if you need anything..." I stood, looking down worriedly before walking out of the room again. 

Jack: Limping a little, I made my way inside my little house and flopped down on my toy bed with a pained groan. I definitely needed to sleep this off. I fell asleep rather quickly, imagining Amy and Rachel in bed with me... 

Chapter 3 by randomchaos

Amy: Hours passed, Rachel and I had gone out for dinner. We hadn't discussed you because I wanted to have her meet you first. We ended up drinking, coming home after the sun was long down. 

Jack: I awaken to the sound of the two of you downstairs, possibly somewhat drunk, talking loudly and laughing. I peek my head out from the tiny wooden doorway and try to hear what you're doing. Not that I could, mind you, but I wasn't about to jump to the floor and get punted like I was earlier. I'm filled with a deep sense of anxiety as I wonder what you're doing 

Amy: You can make out the words "movie" and "change" before thunderous steps approach, both Rachel and I are coming up the stairs each heading into our rooms. Even in my drunken state I walked quietly to not wake you as I look for something to slip into for the movie, 

Jack: I wonder what to do as you approach. I want to talk to you and say that I'm scared, and I don't want Rachel here, but I don't want to offend you. I retreat into my house and watch you through the windows, hoping that you think I'm still asleep. 

Amy: Stripping down the days clothes I walk around the room, thinking you're sound asleep. I pull on a pair of tiny Cotten shorts, a think tank top slipping on. In the faint light you can see my figure before I make my way downstairs. 

Jack: I feel my arousal come on again as I watch you change. Unable to fight it, I decide to follow you, making the long trek down the stairs into the living room where I look for the two of you. My plan, poorly formed as it is, was to find a good place to watch you and masturbate as I did before. Overhearing your conversation was merely a bonus 

Amy: I had headed downstairs taking a seat on the couch. Rachel had just finished changing. The door behind you in the hall opened. Rachel came out walking past you. A thin tank top covered her, a little extra long doubling to cover her rear If barely. Her nipples poked against the fabric showing her lack of bra. As she stepped over you, unaware of your existence entirely her panties could be seen. A pair of red lace. Similar to the last pair you could make out her lips through the fabric. She made her way downstairs to join me humming a tune all the while 

Jack: I let out a gasp as she came out from behind me. In a panic that she would unknowingly step on me, I start to run, only for her immense strides to carry her over me. I can't help but admire her ass poking out from her shirt. Danger now over, I continue to follow her and you down to the living room, one stair step at a time. I consider that being caught on the steps with one of you going up or down would be a dire situation. 

Amy: The movie flicked on, a romantic movie you and I had picked up a while ago for its saucy scenes. Sitting on the couch Rachel had laid her head on my lap. My hand was around her, friendly. The room was silent save for the movie playing. 

Jack: I finally reached the couch. I started to scale the end of it, climbing higher and higher towards the arm on right side of it. Reaching the top, I had an unobstructed view of the length of Rachel's scantily clad body, from the soles of her feet all the way to her head resting on your lap. I looked at you and considered if I should try to get your attention, but I realized that it might be pointless and maybe even an interruption you would be angry about. Thinking about what you would be like if you were angry silenced any thoughts of attracting your gaze. 

Amy: The movie played on, myself distracted by it. Rachel on the other hand had one hand on my bare thigh, the other though was lower though, brushing her hips and lifting her shirt slightly, preparing herself for something. 

Jack: I watch this and start to get uncomfortably aroused as I wonder what she's doing and suddenly remember her calling your name during her orgasm earlier. Suddenly I start to think of you cheating on me with this huge ginger goddess and get very upset. Surely you would never allow that! I just watch, waiting to see what would happen. 

Amy: Rachel broke the silence first. "Do you have any wine?" Nodding I slipped up and walked into the kitchen, my hips swaying heavily. Rachel's eyes were glued to me without my knowledge. I had to admit to myself, she's gorgeous. Much sexier than last year... It had been a long time since I had... I shook my head shaking the thoughts as I poured us some wine, hoping you were sleeping soundly. 

Jack: I look at Rachel's huge form and clearly see her eyeing you up as you saunter out of the room. I feel jealousy swelling up in me... this giant bimbo moved into my house and now is trying to take my girlfriend?? I decide I need to break this up before something happens. I start hopping up and down on the arm of the couch by Rachel's feet, shouting and waving. "Hey! Rachel! Hey! HEY! RAAAACHEL!" 

Amy: Rachel heard a minor noise, turning her head to see something bouncing up and down on the arm of the chair. "What the hell?" She sat up and shifted close, too fast. Her breasts swung close nearly hitting you. She leaned in grinning slowly. "Hello there, what are you?" 

Jack: Almost falling over as she approached, I gazed up at her massive form looming over me, and into her deep blue eyes. Stammering, I managed to compose myself quickly. "My name is Jack! I'm Amy's husband!" I try to manage a smile as her warm alcohol-tainted breath washes over me 

Amy: "Husband? She never said anything about a husband. You look barely big enough marry an ant let alone a wonderful woman like Amy." She grinned down at you, hearing a noise in the kitchen, she winked at you. "We'll see about this husband business." Leaning in closer her breasts pulled In and swallowed around you. Pulling you Into her massive bust she lays back down feeling you squirm. 

Jack: I let out a yelp as I was pulled into her huge tits and swallowed up by their mass. Struggling in the dark warm valley, I try to squirm my way down towards her belly and out of this enormous trap. Already, I feel myself becoming tired and weakened from fighting against the smooth soft flesh on all sides. 

Amy: I return, wine in hand as I sit down. Handing Rachel the glass I smile and take a sip of my own. She lays back on my lap, her hand slipping between my legs to rest between my thighs. I blush, looking down and seeing her massive bust squeeze together as she lays against me. 

Jack: Over the sound of Rachel's heartbeat, I can hear you return. I try to shout and catch your ear, but the floor shifts beneath me and I tumble into a wall of flesh as her other breast seals me in from behind, trapping me completely and threatening to suffocate me in her cleavage. I hear her heart starts to race in excitement, matching my own pounding chest but for entirely different reasons. "Mmmmphhhmmmmnnn!" My mouth is full of warm pale breast skin, blocking my speech. I try to bite down, hoping it will have some effect 

Amy: She feels a light tickle and shifts, laying on her back to look up at me, I drink my wine readily, distracting myself. Her breasts part slightly as she lays back, however. 

Jack: Gasping, I briefly feel the rush of fresh air as I'm let go from the fleshy prison and start to work my way between her cleavage, finally popping out onto her solar plexus beneath her shirt. Standing up, I start to walk towards you, trying to hop to your thigh if I can reach it 

Amy: Rachel catches movement in the corner of her eyes and feigns cuddling to make you slip back a little. Smirking she blew air at you, blowing you back down her shirt all the way to her stomach. 

Jack: I stand up, red-faced and glaring at Rachel, though for her tits she probably can't see me. I hear her food digesting in her stomach, and I get a chill thinking how easily I could end up in there. Shaking the thought from my mind, I try getting your attention again. "AMY! AMY!" I shout at the top of my lungs. "AMY!!" 

Amy: Rachel could hear you, barely. Amy could not. Hearing your ruckus, Rachel shifted herself, lifting her chest and stomach to create a slope leading down to make you fall down to the band of her panties. "Good movie. It's hot." She says ideally. 

Jack: "Oh fuck, not again..." I slide helplessly until I hit the band of her red panties. I make a difficult decision, realizing that if I stay here, she might push me down inside her underwear, I turn towards the TV and dive off of Rachel's hips onto the couch cushion and quickly grab onto the seams and start lowering myself to the floor. It's almost the last place I want to be, considering the danger and how hard it would be to alert you, but I can't risk being trapped on Rachel's body, unable to communicate with you. I fall the last few feet (in reality only about an inch) and land on the floor. Taking a deep breath, I start walking towards your huge bare feet. 

Amy: My body had begun to really react to the wine. My mind cloudy and honestly sleepy. Rachel seemed wide awake and her massaging my leg felt amazing. My eyes closed slowly, and I tried to fight off sleep, hoping I could for just a little while more 

Jack: I approach your enormous feet and start violently poking and pushing at them, even kicking it a few times in hope you'll notice something and look down to see it. I pray that you have the presence of mind still to remember there is a tiny husband still in this house who has no other way of contacting you. 

Amy: My mind flickered softly, feeling something on my foot I reached down and grabbed the irritant. Rachel sat up, clearly annoyed. Holding you in my hand I lifted you up looking at you surprised. "Baby!? What are you doing down here?!?" 

Jack: I let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, thank god, Amy. I've been trying to reach you. Rachel kidnapped me when you were in the kitchen. She grabbed me and kept me from escaping until just now!" I blurt out the whole story before the huge redhead can say something and cut me off. 

Amy: I looked over at Rachel for confirmation, but she shrugged unknowingly. Turning back to you, she had no reason to lie. "Hun why would Rachel do that...I haven't even told her about you yet and this isn't exactly the best first impression..." I looked over at Rachel whose face had hurt across it. "Whatever... I'll see you guys in the morning." She hopped up glancing at you before walking upstairs slowly. As soon as she was gone, I looked down at you. "What are you doing down here? You could have gotten hurt..." 

Jack: "I heard sounds and I wanted to come down and find you..." I look sheepishly up at you. "I know it was dangerous but... I just didn't want to be alone up there." I look at Rachel's departing figure with a sigh of relief, knowing she easily could have ended me earlier. Lucky. "I was hoping you'd come check on me..." 

Amy: "You seemed so upset... I didn't want to upset or hurt you anymore... I'm sorry hun..." 

Jack: I smile and make a kissing sound up at you. "Can we go to bed together babe?" 

Amy: Nodding, I flick off the movie and hold you close. Making my way upstairs with you I turn my head looking at Rachel's closed door. Still a little tipsy I walk into our room, setting you at your little house before crawling into bed myself, exhausted from the day. 

Jack: I'm extremely grateful for my little house and bed after being toyed with by Rachel. I had the unpleasant feeling she didn't like me or even consider me a person unlike you. I roll into bed, my sleep filled with nightmares of Rachel being the entire world, tossing me about on her skin, laughing and laughing at me... 


 

Chapter 4 by randomchaos

Amy: In the dead of night the door to our room creaked open slowly, movement could be heard before the door closed back up. 

Jack: Rolling in my sleep, the sound of huge footsteps stirred me to a half-awake state. "Mmmr..  'My?" I mumbled as I pulled my blankets up around me close. 

Amy: A shadow form strolled into the room, the light from the window told you it was Rachel. She stripped the shirt off of her, pulling her panties down and off as well before crawling into bed with me. My completely asleep self-remembering our times together happily cuddled up to her. In time we were both snoring away. 

Jack: I watch her in the dark with a feeling of inadequacy and anger. This giant bimbo, who had toyed with me like an ant was sleeping naked in my bedroom with my girlfriend while I slept in a dollhouse. I shouted at her "Rachel, what the fuck are you doing?? Get out of my bed!!" For all my rage I was only an inch and a half tall... and I slumped to my knees as I realized she couldn't hear me. Neither of them good. There was nothing I could do but watch. Despair overcame me and I wept hot tears in my toy bed... 

Amy: Morning came quickly, and your doll house shifted as a hand reached in. Rachel's hand grabbed you pulling you out and stuffing you into a large open space. All around the space was a soft furry texture. A familiar texture. Rachel strode downstairs in your bathrobe, walking into the kitchen she started making breakfast with you stuffed in the pocket of it. 

Jack: Startled out of my sleep, I find myself now jostling back and forth in my own bathrobe. Immediately I wonder where you are. Did you know about this?? Of course not, you'd never allow it. I try shouting up to Rachel. "RACHEL! LET ME OUT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??"  

Amy: The tiny squeaking emanating from the pocket, Rachel reaches in, seizing you she lifted you up out of the pocket. Her heavy breasts threatened to spill out of the robe. She set you on the stove top one the opposite side of a large pan. Far enough where you'd be safe as she ignited it. The flames lifted into the pan where she threw some butter into it, preparing eggs. 

Jack: I look up at her in disbelief. Seeing her in the light of the morning was even more startling, her enormous tits, long red hair and pale perfect face. It seemed so long ago that I masturbated to her in the bathroom. "What do you want from me?!" I shouted up at her, certain that there was some purpose to her behavior. She had taken me for some reason, and I needed to know why. 

Amy: "You're helping me make breakfast." Walking past you she opened the fridge, grabbing several eggs she walked over to you setting them down. Each egg was three times your size. She turned and moved the butter around on the pan stretching out her hand without looking. "Hand me an egg." 

Jack: I played along, not knowing what else to do. Approaching the massive ovoid, I put my arms around it, got a firm grip on the shell and.... nothing. Grunting and sweating, I could barely budge it and make it wobble back and forth. "R-Rachel... this isn't funny! I can't do that, and you know it! Where's Amy? Where's my wife??" Shouting up to her I pray that you come by any second now and save me. 

Amy: "Keep screaming like that and she'll get woken up. Won't that be rude of you." Reaching over she grabbed both you and the egg. Her pinky finger pinned you in place on her palm as her other fingers gripped the egg. She cracked it on the pan, the massive egg splitting before your eyes and spilling out its contents. The yolk big enough for you to swim in spilled out into the pan immediately beginning to cook. Moving you and the egg she'll away she set you on the counter next to the others. Causally she grabbed them popping them into the pan as well before throwing them into the sink across the kitchen. "God you're useless." 

Jack: For a few horrible moments I was afraid she'd drop me into the pan along with the egg. My heart threatening to burst out of my chest, I swallow a lump in my throat and try to look unaffected. "I have a condition... it isn't my fault that this happened, and the doctor says they might be able to find a way to reverse it... a cure." I add with at least a little confidence. "I won't always be like this! It's hard enough for me without you mocking me for it." Sourly I finish and look back toward the gigantic pan. At least the food smelled good. 

Amy: "Oh please." Grabbing seasonings, she coated the eggs in them smiling to the scent. "You'll be lucky to make it a month. How many times have you accidentally been crushed?" Rachel took a sidestep towards you and crouched down to look you at you eye to eye. "How many times have you accidentally almost been swallowed." Her mouth seemed to move in slow motion as she said this, her bright pink tongue rolling over her lips. Standing up straight she went back to cooking grinning wide. 

Jack: I stood there angrily as she taunted me and rubbed my situation in until she lowered herself down and licked her lips and I felt my heart fall into my stomach. "Y-you wouldn't!" My face drained of color at the thought. "Rachel... please... why are you doing this? I've done nothing to you!" 

Amy: "I'm doing this because my best friend is married to an insect. Someone who doesn't deserve her. And it's only a matter of time till you die anyway." She scooped the eggs out of the pan and set them on the plate she has set you on. Tossing a few pieces of bread in the toaster. Pouring a glass of orange juice from the fridge she grabbed a fork and threw it on the plate nearly hitting you. Finally, the toast was set on it, and she lifted the plate up quickly. Holding the plate in front of her massive cleavage she grinned down at you. "Once chance, tits or toast." 

Jack: I cringe as the gigantic metal trident slams down next to me, making my ears ring. Suddenly she's standing before me, plate in band and grinning that devastatingly sexy grin, though now I knew it held a much more dangerous meaning. She makes her terrifying offer. "T-tits" I cry out, knowing I probably wouldn't stand a chance on the toast, and I absolutely didn't want to be eaten... I'd never been close to accidently swallowed before but having her up close like that made me more than aware of the possibility. 

Amy: Pulling the robe to one side exposed her massive breast in full, her nipple was hard, bright pink contrasting her pale skin. Through the nipple sat a bright silver bar. "Grab on" she ordered. 

Jack: Reluctantly I approached the titanic breast and climbed onto the bar, having to jump to reach it. I scramble up and cling with all my limbs to avoid falling 

Amy: The robe closed up behind you, the fabric pinning you tightly in place. You could see she was nude under the towel, her legs covering immense ground as she went upstairs into your room. I had just started to wake, greeted by my friend who couldn't look happier and a delicious smelling breakfast. Setting the plate on my lap she sat next to me. "Dig in." She spoke. Not needing to be told twice I devoured the food happily and quickly. Letting out a quiet burp I jumped. "'Scuse me hehe" I told her. "No problem hun, your hubby helped me make it. Why don't you hop in the shower while I get stuff ready for your workday?" She told me with the sweetest smile. "You're the best." I leaned in hugging her tight before heading into the bathroom to shower. 

Jack: The entire trip was a mix of nauseating, horrifying and arousing. The constant motion made me feel sick, but the fear of falling and likely being crushed underfoot was much too terrifying to stop clinging desperately for life. Still, being this close to her, I couldn't help but feel her warmth and smell her scent which made me want her... 

Amy: Light invaded your world as her hand reached for you plucking you from her breast. Setting you on the bed, she went to work on her plan. Hopping up she turned to you grinning like a cat that cornered its favorite dish. "Home with me or work with her?" 

Jack: Looking up at the massive redhead, I realized now what her plan was. It was not looking good for me... "H-home with you." I can only hope you notice I'm missing and comes to find me with you. 

Amy: Shrugging like she didn't care which happened, she dropped the robe revealing her naked form. Walking over to the alarm clock she bent over clicking it one hour ahead. Her bent at the waist gave full view of her ass and mound. Hopping back up, she gathered clothes setting them all in a pile before picking you up 

Amy: Once more and heading into her room. Setting you on the dresser she walked over to her suitcases digging through them. 

Jack: I look around on the dresser, looking for some avenue of escape or a place to hide. Maybe a power cord that led to the floor that I could shimmy down or a crack I could climb down into the dresser through. 

Amy: Grabbing a pair of panties, a dark blue pair with black satin corset stitching along the front she turned to you grinning. "How do these look today?" Her face told you the question was genuine. 

Jack: I couldn't deny that they went well with her body and general appearance. "They, uh... they look great on you." I'm not lying, but I felt like the whole question was a trap. 

Amy: Rachel slipped them on, the corset stitching almost revealing her slit. Turning back to her suitcase the back of the panties hugged and lifted her ass. 

Jack: I couldn't stand it anymore, watching her sexy form going on and after the stress of breakfast, I slipped my hand beneath my loincloth and started touching myself, trying not to make it obvious as I stare at her titanic ass swaying back and forth. I try to hurry so she doesn't notice. 

Amy: Standing back up straight she slips on a matching bra before turning around. Her grin told you she sees everything, her bra being a push up. The bra being the same dark blue, her already massive bust looks ginormous, a canyon ten times your size before you across the room. "Enjoy the show?" Her voice is low, breathy, knowing exactly what she's doing. 

Jack: "Y-yes" I grunt, I can't stop... she's just so incredibly hot. I keep jerking and stroking, now quickly and rapidly at the sight of her sexy curves. I forget for the moment how dangerous you are and just imagine fucking you as if I was normal size. 

Jack: *Fucking her 

Amy: Shaking her head, she turned back and grabbed a skirt from her suitcase. Slipping it on, the skirt stopped a good few inches up her thigh, threatening panty flashes all day. Bending back over into the suitcase, flash they did. Her asscheeks, the bottoms of them were exposed, hugged tight by the panties. 

Jack: I couldn't hold it back any longer. With a grunt and a quiver, I came. Legs wobbling as I almost fell over. Small droplets of cum splatter the finish of the dresser top. I let out a sigh of relief as the afterglow of the orgasm slowly fads and suddenly I realize just how much trouble I'm actually in... this woman, this... goddess, no matter how gorgeous or sexy was probably going to kill me. 

Amy: Standing up straight, a voice called from out of the room. "Shit!" A series of rushed noises follows, again the voice calls out, "I'm going to be late! Have a good day! Bye!!" Followed by the front door slamming shut. Her eyes flicked to you grinning wider.  "Now it's 

Amy: Just you and me today." 

Jack: "Oh no..." I whimpered, as Rachel towered over me. You were gone, apparently not concerned about my well-being at all. But now... now I was at Rachel's mercy. "Fuck." 

Jack: I took a few steps back on the dresser top, not sure what to do. 

Amy: "Turning that alarm ahead made sure she left in a hurry huh?" Grinning wider, Rachel turned and dug through her suitcase looking for a top. Finally pulling out a white dress shirt. Pulling it on she buttoned a few buttons turning back to show you the shirt straining against her tits. The bra was visible even through the shirt, though some was exposed in the opening. "Like?" 

Jack: I nod up at her, feeling very vulnerable and helpless right now post orgasm, basically naked on your dresser top. I can't help but think she's only setting me up for something awful, but I dare not disagree with her. I shuffle back and forth uncomfortably. 

Amy: "God you're pathetic." She walked towards you, stopping just before the dresser looking down at you. "Can't even control yourself around me. I can only imagine how badly you'd try and cheat on Amy if you were big." Leaning in, Rachel's breasts created a grand canyon's worth I cleavage. She licked her lips slowly, eyes piercing you. "I bet you would have tried to fuck me so bad. Stare at me when I bent over, tried to watch me in the shower. Wouldn't you? You little bug." 

Jack: "N-no, I just... I haven't... I've been so lonely since this started. Amy has been distant." I look ashamed, trying not to stare at her massive cleavage. "Please, I'm sorry. Just let me go back to my wife. I've never been unfaithful to her." This was true, but I had no way to prove that, and my current behavior isn't helping. 

Amy: "Of course she's distant. If she was close, she would crush you. As for going back to her, she's at work. Want me to drive you to her? Give you to her in front of all those people?" Rachel's hands planted on the dresser she leaned closer to you, her breasts brushing the edge of the dresser. 

Jack: I take a few steps back from her massive form as she looms increasingly menacingly over me. "N-no..." I consider how that would go. "Help me? Maybe you could..." My voice trails off as I realize she probably doesn't care. I can feel the heat of her body radiating off of her now, warming my front. Tilting my head back, my neck is getting sore from having to look up at her so near to me. 

Amy: "Maybe I could what?" She leaned down closer; her lips dangerously close to you. She whispered, so soft. Her breath 

Amy: Wrapped around you. "What do you want?" 

Jack: "Maybe you could help me with Amy. You could help us deal with this... situation." I struggle to get the words out, trying to admit my own inadequacy at this size. "You could help her be more comfortable with me at my size...? She won't listen to me." 

Amy: "Comfortable? Oh, I'll make you comfortable. I've got some errands today, so why don't you get nice and comfy." Rachel scooped you up and pulled her shirt open. Opening one bra cup she lowered you down against her nipple. The bra sealed in behind you pressing you firmly but not tightly to her massive breast. 

Jack: I wiggle in her fingers and cry out in protest as I fall into her shirt, and she thrusts me into her nipple. Clinging to her as in sealed into her bra. I struggle and struggle against her until finally I get tired and collapse, unsure of what she has in mind. 

Amy: Rachel made her way down to her car, making her way to her first errand; all the while she beamed at feeling of your body against her, feeling the rush of power. 

Jack: I could feel her warmth and her heart pumping under her breast. I knew she was getting excited, and I realized that maybe wasn't such a good idea. I tried to relax and curl up against her nipple and try to just stay calm. I did try sleeping, but all her moment made it impossible... 

Amy: Voices and noises could be heard all around his prison as she made her way through place after place. All the while you jostled and bounced. Her nipple would harden from 

Amy: Time to time, pinning you to the bra cup before it would soften. Eventually light entered your prison revealing her room. She set you on the nightstand, the bed covered in bags. "Have a good day? I did. You felt great." 


Chapter 5 by randomchaos

Jack: I looked up at her, blinking as I sprawled out on the nightstand. My body was sore from the jostling time spent with your nipple. My face was red from the warmth of your body. "T-thanks... I... it was uncomfortable... maybe you could carry me- where are we?" I looked around in confusion. 

Amy: "Back at your place dumbass." She dug through the bags, pulling out more bottles of wine, setting them on the dresser. Her eyes glancing over at you she pulled out a tube of something setting it beside you. The tube was massive compared to you; large writing printed in the side. 

Jack: My stomach was gnawing on itself, and I felt dizzy... I hadn't eaten anything all day and I was starting to feel dehydrated. "Rachel..." my voice croaked "Please... can I have some food? I haven't eaten all day..." I stumbled back as she set the massive tube down next to me and I looked up at it, trying to read the large print on the side and make sense of it. 

Amy: The bottle read 'Clear sealant' on it and in smaller print 'non-toxic'. Rachel sat on the bed stretching out, hiking one leg up. In her hands was a small cup of ice cream. Looking over at you she grinned and grabbed you dropping you into it. "Eat all you can...Before I do." She grinned at you holding a plastic spoon and licking her lips slow. 

Jack: Letting out a yelp as she manhandled me into her ice cream bowl. I did manage to swallow a few bites, but I looked up at her unsure of what she was planning... she couldn't possibly be willing to... her expression quickly confirmed that she probably would be. I started to trudge through the cold toward the edge of the bowl, hoping I could climb out. 

Amy: As you reached the edge, she moved her spoon in, cutting through the frozen treat and slipping under where you stood. She lifted the chunk and tipped it aside, throwing you back into the middle of the bowl. 

Jack: I squeaked in protest as she flipped me back into the bowl. I tried to eat another handful of the chilly cream. I pant for breath as I try to think of a way to escape the bowl. By now, I'm covered in ice cream and shivering from the cold. I half-walk, half-stumble towards the edge again, this time going a different way. 

Amy: The bowl lifted and turned, suddenly you were face to face with Rachel's massive pink lips. The parted and moved over you, darkness swallowed you as her massive tongue pulled you into her mouth. Her lips closed behind you and her breath, hot and humid assaulted you from all sides 

Jack: Holding my arms up before my face as I tumbled into her mouth, suddenly I realized the immediate danger that presented itself. I grabbed onto the textured surface of her enormous tongue and held on for dear life. "No! No! Rachel, please no! Don't do it!" I screamed desperately as I sought to avoid this horrible fate. "Don't eat me!" 

Amy: Her tongue lifted and pinned you to the roof of your mouth. She began to suck on you, hungrily drawing the ice cream from your body as she shifted. Once you were clean, saliva pooled around you before quickly draining down her throat, her lips opened and her mouth tilted down, dribbling you down into a divot. Just as soon as you did a clear cream was plastered over your entire body but your head, her massive finger keeping you pinned down. 

Jack: Hyperventilating from the experience, suddenly her huge fingertip presses down on my face, pinning me as I feel a cold substance covering my body. "What are you doing??" I tried to cry out, but my words were muffled into her flesh 

Amy: Rachel was reading the packaging on the tube, not paying attention to you. "Hmm..." She hummed, thinking. Pulling her finger away, the goo against 

Amy: Your body dried hard, perfectly clear. 

Jack: Coughing as she let my head go. "What are you doing to me?" I struggle against the shell formed around me to no avail. "R-rachel??" My voice trembled weakly 

Amy: She walked over to the suitcase pulling out a tiny make up brush. Coating the brush in a small amount of the gel she carefully coated your mouth, leaving your nose open to breath. Growling to herself she was more than pleased 

Jack: I gasped for air, terrified that she would suffocate me, but to my horror only my nose and eyes remained uncovered, I couldn't speak or call for help. Tears of desperation rolled down my cheeks as I looked up at my cruel tormentor. I could only sit silently as I wondered what horrible plan she had for me... 

Amy: Rachel grinned and grabbed what you were attached to, she moved you over and lowered you into a box. Winking at you a cover came over the box sealing you in the dark 

Jack: Whimpering and sobbing softly, I waited out the time in the darkness until I finally passed out from exhaustion, sleeping in short fitful dreamless stretches 

Amy: Voices could be heard outside your prison. Popping corks and laughing heard all around in your fits of consciousness. On the outside of your prison, Rachel and I enjoyed some drinks, she was thanking me for allowing her to move in. I went to look for you, Rachel telling me you were asleep from the day of setting this up for you. I was so happy with you. She told me how you had told her that you couldn't please me. She leaned in, god she looked so sexy... Our lips met and soon our bodies did. Your prison shifted and moved as we went upstairs, clothes littering the room. My mind was filled, hungry with lust. Bursting into our room, Rachel pinned me to the bed kissing my hard, she kept that box with her, and I was confused to its contents all the while. Rachel kissed lower and lower, soon all I let out were moans. 

Jack: Within my prison, I tried and tried again to scream. I struggled, flexing my muscles this way and that, trying to loosen up the resin holding me in place. The shaking was horrible, gut wrenching and the sounds of your lovemaking all but tore my heart out of my chest. I was too much, far too much to handle, yet there was nothing I could do to stop it, or even protest. 

End Notes:

Sadly, this is the end of the story. I hope you enjoyed this experiment. I'd love to read your feedback.
How was this format? Should I have re-edited it to be more like a traditional story? Should I post more like this?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11751