- Text Size +
Story Notes:

An old roleplay between myself and Amy, presented as is (with some minor proofreading)

Author's Chapter Notes:


Amy: I came home from work just like any other day. Bit this day was different, wasn't it? It was the first day after your accident. We had been together so long, nearly a year and I always worried about your job and its hazards. You had the accident, and everything changed. True your company promised to take care of us and so far, they had.... but for how long could I take care of you? Walking into the living room, I set my purse on the table, kicking off my shoes after a long day of waitressing. Sighing, I sat on the couch with a exhausted plop, my skirt pulling tight across my rear. Letting down my golden blonde hair it fell to my mid back in light curls. Mentally I prepared myself before heading upstairs, passing the kitchen and the patio doors, the pool outside glistening. Passing the guest bedroom and bathroom I reached our bedroom... Slowly I turned the knob and walked in. The tv was playing the news, but my attention was on you. There, sitting in the middle of the bed... 

  

Jack: I lay there on the bed, in the middle of a vast plain it seemed with the theater sized TV in the distance, filling up the whole wall. I'd gotten used to being left alone here with some bits of food and water and a small plastic tub that I could use to relieve myself as needed. Left at home you would turn on the TV, so I had something to do during your shift. I never quite got used to this and the sound of your steps thundering in the distance always put me on alert. And then the sight of you, opening the bedroom door, a blonde titaness filling up the door frame, each time I saw you it made my heart skip a little, partially from fear and partially from arousal. I stood up, my 2-Inch-tall body barely seeming to move at all from your height. I waved up at you, smiling, hoping you didn't know how nervous it made me to see you like this. 

Amy: "Hi there hun..." I greeted, knowing you couldn't respond. Or if you did, I had no chance in hearing it. Walking over to the bed, I sat on the edge looking over at you. Smiling softly, you were still as handsome as ever, but now...with you being so small... my mind was confused on what to do. How long would we be able to keep this all up? "Did you have a good day?" I asked, genuinely curious on how this was all affecting you. 

Jack: Your voice rumbles overhead like the sounds of a passing plane. I can understand you, but it's strange, it doesn't sound like I'm talking to a person, even though I recognize your voice, instead it's more like talking to a living mountain. Your voice is still feminine to my ears, but there's a underlying tremor that vibrates my whole being when you speak. It is both sexy and terrifying. "Amy!" I call out as you approach. You sit on the edge of the bed, but luckily the mattress is of such quality that I don't even feel it. I start to approach you over the sea of sheets. "It was boring, as usual." I answer up to you. "I heard the phone ring. Maybe it's from the doctor?" I've maintained optimism that there might be a way to reverse what happened, even though it's highly unlikely 

Amy: I strained to hear you at your size. Barely making out what you said. "A call? Let's see from who." I reached out my hand to you, now massive compared to your body, my nails were long, colored bright blue. "I hope it is from the doctor..." 

Jack: I recoil instinctively at the approach of your massive hand. I still haven't gotten used to having you this close, but I steel myself and let you close your huge fingers around me so you can carry me to the kitchen and listen to the message. 

Amy: Setting you on the counter I hit the message button; "One new message.... BEEP...Amy! It's Rachel! Hey I lost your cell number but found your house number stashed in my car. Speaking of car, my boyfriend kicked me out. Fucking asshole was cheating on me. I know you've always been there for me, so I'm on my way.... with all my stuff... I was hoping I could stay with you for a while, you know just as girls. I know it's been a long time... over a year now, right? It'll be just like old times! See you soon!" My face went white.... Rachel.... I had never told her about you, and she was right, it had been a long time since we'd talked last. She was my best friend since middle school, we had grown up together. Looking down at you worriedly I bit my lip. "I... can't tell her no...." 

  

Jack: I look up at you with a worried expression. Until now I've only spent time with you and the doctor in this state. Dealing with another person, a stranger, seemed very frightening. "Will... I be safe?" I ask, with trepidation in my small voice. "I don't think it's a good idea... and after all this is my house and..." My voice trails off as you look at me and I wonder if challenging you is such a great idea 

Amy: "We'll explain everything to her! You are stronger in this size...the doctor said very few things could actually damage you in full... but even still, we'll be careful...and it wouldn't be for long... please babe?" I leaned down to you, the top of my shirt opening slightly to show a canyon of cleavage to your size. 

Jack: "He did say that" I conceded, "but still... this has never happened before. We should be careful..." your smile and charm instantly disarm me as I see how much it means to you. "Okay, okay, she can stay for a week and then we can revisit it. She can take the guest bedroom. I just hope she behaves herself." I smile up at you and make a kissing sound. "I love you, baby." 

  

Amy: "I love you! Besides, what's the worst that will happen?" I pick you up gently and carry you back upstairs into the bedroom. Setting you on the nightstand I clean up the set up I had left for you before turning to you. "I'm going to change for the night love." Pulling my shirt up I slip it off revealing my black bra, a small pink bow resting between my c-cup breasts. Smiling at you I unclasp the bra, letting it fall to the ground, revealing my breasts in full. I turn my back to you and bend at the waist, pulling my skirt down to reveal my matching black thong. Bent as I was my ass hung in the air close to the nightstand. You could just make out the outline of my slit through the fabric. We hadn't done anything since you shrank, the short time that it had been though had taken its toll. My clit throbbed nearly constantly for attention, but you were too small, and I was terrified of hurting you. Standing back up I blow you a kiss before walking into the closet, returning a moment later in a pair of short shorts and a tank top. 

Jack: "Bedtime already?" I had been lusting for you since this happened, frustrated that I couldn't have you and that it might be too dangerous. My cock throbbed at the sight of you changing and I felt myself flush as I realized how small it was compared to you now, I felt so insignificant and useless in your presence. Defeated, I sulked back towards the little toy house that served as my home when you slept. 

Amy: Seeing you walk to the house I felt bad. I knew it had to be hard for you too as well as me. "Love, we don't have to go to bed yet.... want to stay up for a while and watch something together?" I walked over to you, stopping a few inches to me, a few feet to you and reaching for you. 

Jack: I realized that once you start reaching for me, I didn't have a choice in the matter, so it was usually better to just agree. This time though, I didn't feel like agreeing. I took off at a sprinters pace towards the front door of my house, wanting to just run inside and sleep, hoping that I'd wake up from this nightmare in the morning. 

Amy: I winced when you ran from me.... feeling smaller than you I climbed into bed and turned off the lights. Was I really so terrifying to the man I loved? I curled into a ball under the covers and waited for morning to come. 

Jack: Nightmares and disturbing dreams fill my Fitful sleep. I dream of endlessly running to escape you, only to have you just behind me at every step. Another faceless giant mocks me mercilessly as I dwindle away into the carpet fibers. I awake in a cold sweat to the sound of the doorbell ringing. "Shit, Rachel is here..." I climb out of my toy bed and look out the window to see if you're still asleep this Saturday morning 

Amy: I was nowhere to be found, but voices could be heard downstairs. Laughter and talking was emanating from the living room. My voice could be heard, but another one, slightly higher pitched was heard too. Rachel had indeed arrived. 

Jack: I don't have any clothes, but I never felt like I needed them until this moment. Tying a piece of rough cloth together I made myself a loincloth and then, looking outside realized you hadn't left any food out. My stomach rumbles as I notice the huge clock next to me spelling out the time. "11:27" I'd slept in for so long. My giant TV was off and there was no way to operate it without your help. Wondering how long you'd be, I finally get fed up with waiting and feeling rebellious and angry at you, I start to scale the nightstand, leaping to the sheets and sliding down the smooth silky fabric to the floor and I start my journey across the bedroom floor. I consider eavesdropping on you and decide knowing what you're telling your girlfriends might not be a bad idea. 

Amy: When you got within earshot, it was Rachel doing all the talking. You had crept out past the guest bathroom to the railing to listen in. She went on and on about her boyfriend, filth this and trash that. You couldn't see her very well but could see many suitcases by the door. Seven or eight, all backed to the brim. "Restroom?" You picked up on her asking. You heard me tell her the guest bedroom and heard her thunderous steps towards the stairs. 

  

Jack: Not wanting to be spotted, I immediately ran for cover. Unfortunately, the only place I could reach quickly was IN to the bathroom. Cursing my luck, I scampered across the white tile and tried to get under the sink before Rachel got here. 

Amy: Black boots entered the bathroom. The door closed tight and locked. From your view, you could finally see Rachel in her full titanic glory. Boots came up to her knees, black and leather. There was a stripe of skin before her black skirt, clinging to her thick thighs. She was larger than me, but not fat. Thick legs rose into her skirt, concealed from you. A black jacket hung on her, over a deep low-cut shirt. Though from your angle her breasts nearly covered a small face, long fire red hair cascading down her back. Walking over to the toilet she dropped her skirt, a pair of black lace panties followed, unlike mine, they looked sultrier, see through in the front. 

Jack: I watched in awe of this newcomer. I had never seen another woman, other than my girlfriend and Doctor Levin at this size and it was an incredible experience. I now realized just how careful Amy tiptoed around the house when Rachel thundered her way in, sounding like a stampede, shaking the floor beneath me. To my embarrassment I felt incredibly aroused at the sight of her and knowing she was unaware of my presence. My hand slipped under my makeshift covering and I begin to stroke my raging erection, just looking at her and imagining fucking her. I felt a little guilty but rationalizing it away was as easy as blaming you for our lack of intimacy. 

  

Amy: After she was done, she stood and walked to the sink. Her boots stopped on either side of you as she washed her hands and examined herself. All the while this gave you the perfect angle up her skirt, showing her panties up above. They concealed her slit, seeable through the fabric beneath, clean shaven and tight looking. Turning on her heels she opened the door and left, giving you a view of the skirt struggling against her ass. 

Jack: Unsurprisingly, after so long with blue balls, I came inside my loincloth, small drops falling to the tile beneath me as I looked up her skirt. No sooner had she left, and I begin to recover from the massive orgasm I'd just had. I cleaned myself up as best I could and started after her, realizing I wanted to hear the rest of the conversation and find out more about who this gorgeous woman was 

Amy: Rachel continued downstairs, talking with me about moving everything upstairs and unpacking. She walked up to me smiling and hugging me tight. From upstairs you could see her low-cut shirt showed off breasts more than twice the size of mine, passing DD by a long shot. Hugging me tight she spoke. "Thank you so much, you're the best." Kissing my cheek, she winked at me and grabbed two suitcases making her way back upstairs and into the guest room. As she moved hem she called out, "Such a big place for just you!" 

Jack: Realizing that you might come up to get me, I started heading back to the bedroom in a hurry, keeping my ear out for the conversation. I assumed you'd tell her and then would want to provide proof, promptly coming to get me. Normally, I stayed put when you were home, but more and more I'd been adventuring around the house during your working hours. It was my little secret, but I didn't want to reveal how much I could do on my own just yet. 

Amy:  The door to our room opened, but this time it was Rachel alone. Walking in alone, she looked around, examining things and investigating. "Sweet digs hun. That bed looks nice and big for two." Rachel grinned before heading back out. Some more time passed before I came in. "Hun? Hun are you here?" 

Jack: I had barely managed the climb by the time you entered. At your words I jumped up and down and waved my hands at you, hoping you'd see me standing on the bed, a darkish spot on the white linens. "Amy!" I called out, though I knew you probably couldn't understand what I was saying from this distance. 

Amy: Spotting you easily I walked over and lowered my hand for you smiling. "Ready to meet Rachel? I just made lunch and thought you could join us." Smiling down at you, I had slipped on a long ankle length skirt today, paired with a white tank top 

  

Jack: I nod and jump onto your hand. A much better way of being picked up, in my opinion. As normal, I lie down on your palm to keep from being jostled around as you walked. My little heart races with excitement at what I had done, and I wonder what the beautiful Rachel will think of me.