Joōsama Punishment by NRawkGTS
Summary:

While most of the time, Queen Hiling won't draw attention to people gossiping or speaking ill of Crown Prince Bojji, there are limits to what one can and cannot say.  Especially when she has the authority to issue whatever punishment she feels is appropriate.


Categories: Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Fantasy, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Scat, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 12781 Read: 4378 Published: May 08 2022 Updated: July 11 2023
Story Notes:

Hiling is the best mother of 2021.

1. Joōsama Punishment by NRawkGTS

2. Joōsama Pleasure by NRawkGTS

Joōsama Punishment by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

A special story for Mother's Day 2022.  Hiling was a fantastic, flawed stepmother who starts and ends the anime as a strict, maternal figure in Bojji's life, but her mindset and approach were completely different thanks to her character arc.  Her character design captivated me immediately, and the nuance in the words she used clued me into how she truly felt about her stepson well before it was revealed.

Anyway, Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

Tag: Magic, Shrinking, Servitude, Pussy, Ass, Milf, Vore, Digestion, Disposal, Entrapment




Because of the difference in their genders, despite being the personal bodyguard of the Bosse Kingdom’s second queen, the hulking bald man known far and wide as the ‘Queen’s Shield’ was unable to remain by her side when she slept.  Frustrating as it was, even if King Bosse himself were to make a public decree to allow him to sleep in the same room to perform his duties, there would be no end of unsavory rumors speculating what would be happening behind closed doors.  So, each evening he was forced to leave the blonde-haired, pointy-nosed mother in the hands of her capable handmaidens, and each morning he’d receive her back once they had prepared her for the day.


After waking up early to go through his daily workout regime and washing up, the tall, muscular man stood outside the queen’s chambers at the usual time but had to wait a bit longer before the door opened and the royal woman came out in her usual long red dress.


“Oh, Dorshe.  Good morning.”  She greeted, as a slightly older woman in a dark blue dress and white apron closed the door behind her.


“Good morning, Hiling-sam-huh?  Aren’t two of your handmaidens missing?”  It was odd for her, the queen, to come out of her chambers with only one maid.


Stumbling a step, the blonde glanced back at the muscular man.  “Oh, that’s nothing to worry about.  Last night those two were… uh, speaking rather slanderously about Bojji and the late Sheena-sama.”  With a nervous laugh, she continued to walk down the hall.  “Obviously they are allowed to voice concern and dissatisfaction to a certain extent, but…  In any case, I had to punish them both for their crime.”  Wording it carefully so she didn’t have to reveal exactly what she had done, the only other one that knew the whole truth, her head maid, giggled at her clumsy rhetoric.  Shooting the middle-aged brunette an embarrassed glare, she entered the castle proper before stopping and looking back at her confused bodyguard.  “Do you know where Bojji is?  I hear he’s been going out on his own lately and coming back in just his underwear.”


“Uh…  No.  I heard some of the guards saying he went out again today, though.”  Letting the matter of her missing maids drop, Dorshe watched as the head maid excused herself to go perform her other duties.  “Apparently he went out with several layers of clothes on.”


“Honestly, that boy.”  Sighing, Queen Hiling headed for the front gates to await the young prince’s return.  She was going to give him a piece of her mind today.  He has to be more mindful of his position.  He’s the first prince for goodness sake.  Yet he’s so weak…  he should just stay in the castle where it’s safe.  As she walked, with her faithful and ever-loyal guard following close behind, under her dress she clenched her juicy butt cheeks together to cease the pleasant, but distracting wiggling and squirming from between them.  Oh, stop your struggling.  Be grateful you weren’t the one executed.  As much as she wanted to indulge in the arousing sensation, she was in the public eye now, and she had plenty of fun the night before.



The Previous Night


“I just don’t understand what that boy is thinking…”  Airing her concerns as she is undressed, the sun had long since set as Hiling prepares to retire for the night.  “Once should be enough to have learned his lesson, but he keeps going out and coming back naked!  And who in the kingdom would be bold enough to rob one of its princes?  If I ever get my hands on them…”  Grinding her teeth, her emotions were running high after hearing all the guards and maids talking about it.


“Oh, what an honor it would be for them.”  Giggling at the blonde’s frustration, the older woman undressing her had the queen down to her undergarments and lightly tapped the woman’s wide, childbearing hips.


“Doime!  This is seriou-!”


“-so hilarious seeing him come back each day.”  Stopping herself as she heard the maids in the next room running her bath, Hiling said nothing and just listened to them for a bit.


“I could never imagine Daida-sama embarrassing himself like that.”


“Though he would be much more pleasant to see naked, don’t you think?”


“Oh yes!  He’s so handsome and strong.  Bojji-sama is cute in his own way, but if Daida-sama were to walk through the town naked like that…”


“Should I say something to them, Hiling-sama?”  As the two girls gossiped away, unaware of how loud their voices had gotten, the older brunette just let out a disappointed sigh.  How many more times would she have to remind them to perform their duties in silence and with grace?


Shaking her head as the last articles of clothing were stripped from her, Hiling also sighed.  “No…  If I went around making a fuss every time I heard someone laughing at or speaking about Bojji behind his back, it would increase the chance of him learning about it.  It’s times like these that I think of his deafness as a blessing.”  Technically, she was well within her rights to punish anyone for speaking ill of royalty, but allowing the small offenses to slip through the cracks meant Bojji could retain his obliviousness and innocence.


“If only Hiling-sama were the one to give birth to Bojji-sama.  I’m sure she would have made him right.  Giant women can only have one child, right?  Seeing her son, it feels like Sheena-sama messed it all up.”


That, however, was a comment that made the blonde’s blood boil.  Allowing the citizens to criticize the actions of their country’s representatives was a good way to keep the ruling class in line, but that was uncalled for and disrespectful.


“I wouldn’t go that far, but it is od-!?”  Stomping over to the door, Hiling threw it open with her face red with rage and fists clenched tight.  “H-Hiling-sama!?”


Recognizing that it was the red-haired maid speaking, that meant that the ravenette was the one that said the previous statement.  Before either of the younger women could try to explain themselves, the queen grabbed the disrespectful servant as a purple glow enveloped her hand.


Entering the washing chamber with a sigh and shaking her head, Doime stopped the other from running.  “Uh, ah, ah.  No leaving a job half-finished.  You still have duties to attend to.”  She said as Hiling’s magic shrunk the one she had grabbed.  “Hiling-sama, I realize you’re upset but-”


“Quiet, Doime!  If that wasn’t worth an execution, I don’t know what is!”  Whirling around on her Head Maid, she held up the terrified, screaming girl, now no bigger than the palm of her hand.


“Execution for a bit of slander?  Please calm down.”  Not intimidated at all by the enraged queen’s outburst, while the brunette didn’t agree with her actions, she did still hand the redheaded maid over to likewise be shrunk.  “You always go to such extremes when you lose your temper.”


Realizing that her longest-serving and second most trusted servant had a point, the blonde mother took a couple deep breaths.  “R-Right.  Sorry for yelling at you, Doime.”


“It’s quite alright, your Majesty,” Doime replied, picking up and folding the two uniforms on the floor before taking hers off as well.  “Now, do you still want to execute them?”


“Of course!...  But for now, they’ll have to wash my body like this.  You watch to make sure they do a good job.”  Shrinking the calm, older woman as well, Hiling sat on the wooden stool next to the basin of warm water.  She released the two mouthy maids on her lap while Doime clung to her shoulder.  “Now listen here.  What you girls said about Bojji and the late queen is unacceptable.  Neither of you are young girls anymore, so you’ll have to face the consequences of your words.  Do I make myself clear?”  Sitting up, Hiling addressed the two girls who were barely able to see them for her large chest.


Nodding quickly in response, they looked up at the massive woman.  Not even King Bosse looked so huge as she did now to them.  The lighting in the room lit the queen from behind, casting them in the shadow of her bosom.  They were little more than pests to her now, as they could tell that she realized they wouldn’t be able to clean her properly at their current size.


“I suppose I’ll just have to wash myself tonight.”  Not willing to reverse her spell on them, Hiling leaned back to grab the soap and small basin to scoop out some of the bathwater when her movements caused the two girls to fall between her legs to the bath stool.  Sitting up, she looked down at them, caught between her plump thighs, and got an idea.  “However, you’ll be responsible for cleaning me down there.”  Half turning the stool under her so her buttock spilled off the side and there was a bit more space for them to stand on, Hiling spread her legs so the maids landed on it and could move around to do their job.  Picking Doime up, she placed the brunette on the stool as well.  “If you don’t do a good job, or Doime thinks you aren’t performing well enough, she’ll shove you inside of me and I’ll deal with you later.”




With their gigantic queen’s puffy, mostly shaved sex in front of them and the strict Head Maid towering twice as tall as them at their backs, the two scared maids’ only option was compliance.  Yelping as a flood of water came rushing down the blonde’s gorgeous body, they were nearly washed off the bath stool if not for Doime grabbing them.


“Come along ladies.  You’re already on thin ice with Her Majesty.  Make sure you clean her properly, or you really will be executed.”  Her tone carrying no concern for them beyond her own workload increasing should replacements be needed by the morning, she pushed them into the delicate, glistening folds of the royal’s nethers.


In response to the stimuli, Hiling’s soapy hand came down and pressed the three of them into her crotch as a moan of pleasure escaped her lips.  “Be careful down there!  I am rather sensitive right now.”  Scolding them, they saw the blonde’s troubled, blushing face for a moment peek out from the other side of her bountiful breasts.


“Our apologies, Hiling-sama,” Doime said, taking a step back as the foamy suds dripped off of her.  “Now get to work, ladies.”


The heat coming off of Hiling’s body was already stifling, and being pressed up against it had the blonde’s flower open a bit and pulse with life.  The heavy scent of her unwashed sex contaminated their lungs, but it was offset by a sweet undertone as a slightly thicker liquid dripped from her petals.


“This is all your fault.”  The red-haired maid said as she scooped up some of the soap that got caught in the bush of wiry blonde hairs above the heating up sex.  Kneeling, she started scrubbing the puffy vulva as it became more engorged by the second.


My fault?  You’re the one that started talking about Bojji-sama.”  Not willing to take all the blame, the black-haired girl shifted it back on the redhead as she gently washed Hiling’s love button.


Washing the blonde’s sex became more and more difficult as they went.  While she was trying to hide it, their feather-like touches aroused the queen immensely.  Between involuntary twitches to stopping her hips from rolling forward onto them, it would have been a difficult task whether their bickering become as heated as the sex they were washing.


“Well, at least I didn’t insult the late queen for giving birth to Bojji-sama!”


“But you were thinking it!”


No longer washing Hiling delicately, they were more concerned about who was more responsible and thus, who should be more strictly punished, ignoring the soft moans coming from high above them.


Sighing at the sight, Doime said nothing and just backed up a bit.  Any moment now.  Having served as Hiling’s Head Maid for years, she understood the royal better than most, and just as she got out of range of it, Hiling’s body rolled forward, trapping the two girls under the hot and needy sex.  Looking up, she saw the ample bosom of her queen descend behind her, encased on all sides by the woman’s body as she pleasured herself.




It was impossible to focus on washing herself with the two maids handling her so roughly, but after her first warning, Hiling couldn’t bring herself to get them to stop.  Oh, this always feels so fantastic!  I’m going to punish them anyway, so…  Giving in to the profound arousal, she leaned forward and ground her pussy into the stool and the two girls.  The irregular shape of their bodies pressed into her womanhood in a unique, pleasant way, but she had to be careful with how much pressure she applied to them, otherwise she’d have a different mess to clean up.  Ahn~  Oh, but I could…  Mmmm, so easily.  How dare they speak about Bojji like that.  Crushed for my pleasure would be too good of a death for them.


The two girls were frantically trying to push her off of them, a futile effort but the increased stimulus wasn’t unwelcomed.  Their thin little arms and legs slipped in between her folds so teasingly.  Rearing up before she truly did crush the life out of them, the urge to just shove them into herself was difficult to resist.


She couldn’t see them, but both the redhead and ravenette were struggling to free themselves from her pussy, which was an entertaining thought in and of itself.  Rather than help them, though, she signaled Doime to get them free while she finished washing up.


Drying herself and the three maids off, Hiling put on her own nightgown and brought them back to her room.  Setting Doime on her bed, the blonde held up her two detainees with a stern expression on her face.


“Honestly, to make a queen have to wash and dress herself is rather unbecoming, but after thinking it over, I’m not going to execute the two of you.”  Addressing the shrunken girls, Hiling’s composure was much better than it was when she first barged in on their conversation.  Measured breaths, fair complexion, relaxed yet dignified eyes; she was thinking clearly and not acting on emotions.  “I have a new position you will be filling for a while.  But first I must see to this other, disrespectful girl.”


Pulling out the collar of her nightgown, Hiling dropped the visibly grateful and relieved girl into her abundant cleavage.  Her skin was still a bit clammy and moist from the bathwater, and the soft mammaries pressed in on her from either side, holding her in place.


While she also shared in the relief of an emotional outburst resulting in her life ending tragically short, the black-haired girl’s anxiety spiked back up hearing the edge in the blonde queen’s voice.  The gigantic woman’s blue eyes narrowed in on her, not making her feel any more comfortable and only more fearful of the punishment coming.


You, on the other hand, for the crime of speaking so rudely about royalty, mocking and teasing the Crown Prince, and slandering the late Sheena-sama, I am still going to execute you, personally.”  Looking down at the older brown-haired maid on her bed, she received a solemn nod in silence and returned her gaze to the crying, begging girl.


“No!  P-Please, Hiling-sama!  I-I’m sorry.  Forgive me, lock me up, banish me!  Please, don’t kill me!”


“Silence!  Do you dare question your queen’s decree!?”


“N-N-No!  But I-”


“Then you’re execution shall be carried out immediately by my hand.”  Cutting her off, Hiling raise the girl over her head and opened her mouth wide, exhaling and blanketing the terrified ravenette in her hot, humid breath.  “Or rather, by my stomach.”


“W-What!?  N-No!  Please, Hiling-sama!  Hiling-sa-!”  Wiggling and squirming for her life, the young woman’s pleading was cut short as she as lowered into the blonde’s mouth and her slender lips closed around her.


Because she hadn’t shrunken the girl more, Hiling’s mouth was filled with the thrashing mass of living meat destined for her stomach.  Not wanting to torture or torment the poor thing, she pushed her meal to the back of her throat while tiny hands clawed at the inside of her lips, unable to pry them apart.  It took a couple attempts, but once her gullet grabbed ahold of the former maid’s foot, she was dragged down into the royal’s powerful, irresistible esophagus.


Feeling such a large object fill her throat, Hiling traced her fingers along the bulge her bedtime snack made as she swallowed again, pulling the unwilling meal further down.  Letting out a sigh of relief as her stomach accepted the ravenette, she licked her lips and rubbed her belly.  “Mmmm, I haven’t done that for a while.”  Pulling the horrified redhead out of her bosom, just having one in her belly felt so good that she was tempted to increase that by one.


“How could you do that to her?!  All she did was-”


“It is not your place to question a royal decree.  The final verdict of any given crime is up to the king and queen, or the member of the court they appoint to oversee the trial and punishment.”  Cutting the girl off, Doime validated the queen’s action.  “Simply tripping into her Majesty could as easily be forgiven as it could result in an identical punishment if that is her decision.  That is the authority that comes with being a ruler.  So long as she makes the decision with a calm mind, you should just accept it.”


“Exactly so.  And I could change my ruling mid-punishment if it doesn’t seem like you are reflecting on your actions.”  Bending over her bed, Hiling pulled up the back of her nightdress and stuck out her wide, round rear, bringing the redhead behind her.


Shoving the now silent girl deep between her butt cheeks, she gasped in pleasure as the girl made contact with her freshly cleaned, but still tacky anus.  Relaxing her sparsely hair-lined back door, the amorous blush returned to Hiling’s cheeks as she guided her living butt plug into her rectum, inserting her finger up to the third knuckle, leaving it there.


“And your punishment is to spend the next week in my bowels.  I’ll leave how you spend your time incarcerated up to you.”  Fixing her dress, Hiling stood back up and crossed her arms with a huff.  It was a bit boring that the girl wasn’t doing anything, but her stillness didn’t last long as a pocket of gas slipped past her and sounded from her anal sphincter.  Glaring at the older brunette who was suppressing the urge to giggle, she picked up her currently only maid left and got into bed.  Bringing her long-time servant under her bedding, Hiling places her between her legs and spreads her flower to her.  “You’ve been rather insolent as well tonight… though I recognize that some of it was necessary, so I’ll let you off if you can appease me.”


She didn’t need to see the blushing face of her queen to know how weak of an excuse that was.  The strong, intoxicating scent that filled her nostrils and overtook her olfactory senses told the truth of this ‘punishment’.  Gingerly feeling around in the darkness of the royal’s bedding, Doime found her way to the heated, drooling sex and buried her face into the engorged folds.  Feeling the queen’s honest response, her body tightening up around her face and massive hands coming down to hold her in place, the experienced maid dove deeper into the pulsing tunnel that called to her.


Her breathing coming in short rasps, Hiling helped Doime enter into her womanhood, thinking back to the first time she had done something like this with the brunette.  She’s become so complacent and bold since then.  I can still remember how reluctant she was, trying to convince me not to use her like this but never refusing.  The girl in her rectum was also moving around pleasantly in her, though her efforts were much more panicked and erratic.  Surely, she was trying to push herself out of her entrapment, but Hiling felt her move deeper instead.  If you’re not careful, you might end up joining your friend.  Giggling at that thought, it wouldn’t be the first time a person she shoved up her rear traveled backward through her digestive tract only to end up being filtered back through it as her nourishment.


It was a bit of a cruel execution method since digestion of an unwilling person could take as long as five or six hours, but it was the best way to do so without any evidence being left behind.




“Please!  Please, Hiling-sama!  Let me out!  Y-You’re not really going to digest me, are you?”  Feeling around frantically in the dark, unable to find the orifice that deposited her in the acid-filled organ, the ravenette had been reduced to trying to upset the giantess’ stomach or hoping she’d hear her and have mercy on her.  But from the increased breathing and heart rate, along with the moans of lustful ecstasy she could hear, it didn’t seem like either plan was working.  All she was doing was increasing how quickly she’d be digested, and amplifying the blonde’s pleasure.  And yet, what other choice did she have other than patiently awaiting digestion?  “Please!  I’m sorry!  I was wrong!  Hiling-sama!”




With pleasure coming from both her sex and rectum on their own, Hiling massaged her breasts and pinched her nipples as the tension in her body reached her tipping point.  Grabbing the sheets and arching her back, she hadn’t had a squirting orgasm since she last laid with King Bosse when they conceived Daida, but even this one was pleasant enough to alleviate her lustful desires.


Collapsing on her bed, as her breathing and heartbeat slowly quieted, the only other sounds in the stillness of night she could hear were coming from her very active stomach.  Sadly, if the struggling mass of meat was saying anything at all, she couldn’t hear it over the gurgles and groans of the diligent organ.


With a content smile on her face, she drifted to sleep.



Present


Waking up the following morning, Hiling hardly even thought about what had transpired before going to bed.  Pulling Doime from her sex, she let the older woman was herself up before attending to her.  It made her a bit late in getting ready, but it was a sacrifice she was willing to make, though if Doime thought it was so funny each time a shrunken person caused her to pass gas, she’d be happy to show her what it’s like in her bowels.


At the very least, I’m going to sit on her later today…  Perhaps during tea.  Thinking about how to further get back at her head maid, Hiling needed to tighten her anus as the struggles of the redhead in her promoted another pocket of gas to build at the sealed exit.  Maybe I should have let her out as well…  But I’m late enough as it is.  I need to hurry and find Bojji.  He’s been a bit distant lately, but with these latest incidents of him returning to the castle naked, I need to keep him closer to me than ever.  The poor boy.  How could anyone take advantage of such a delicate, sweet boy?!  I’ll execute them on the spot if I ever get my hands on them!  Thinking about how powerless and scared the young boy must be, it was making her blood boil!  Honestly, why can’t he just stay in the castle?  He should be sleeping in my room, we could share a bed as a mother and son should!  I’ll take care of Bojji forever, keeping him safe from harm and Daida should be the one to rule in Bosse-sama’s place.


If only she could have her way.  Everything would be so much more simple.




Sadly, life is never that simple.


For some reason, when she confronted Bojji on why he’s coming back to the castle naked lately, he tried to defend the person taking advantage of him, calling them his ‘friend’, and saying they were just playing!  He was so sweet and innocent, and some ne’er-do-well was using that against him!  And to make matters worse, Bojji challenged Diada to a duel and got gravely injured.


She had already planned to visit him that night to heal him, but given the strain it puts on her body now, she had to at least relieve herself first, to avoid accidentally voiding her bowels, and procure a restorative potion first.


After her bath, while Doime was out getting a potion for her, Hiling pulled up her nightdress and relieved herself into her chamberpot.  The ringing of the metal vessel as her urine splattered on it was always a source of embarrassment to her, but the meaty spurts of gas that echoed in the room were especially potent after a digestecution.  A thick log of waste spread her anus wider than normal as it plopped to the basin below her, followed by a couple more before a long, irregularly shaped object was evacuated from her bowels.  While she heard the temporary butt plug maid moving around, Hiling still had more to go and emptied her bowels over the shrunken girl.


By the time she was done, the queen had filled more than half of the chamberpot with a single defecation, and from among the stool and bleached white, undigested bones protruding from it, she saw the arms and legs of the redhead waving and kicking widely from the mess.  “I always forget how filling a little snack like that can be.  Here, let's get you cleaned up.”  Raising her hand, Hiling gripped the girl in magic and lifted her from the mound of feces.  Using a bit of purification magic, she removed all the filth from the barely conscious girl’s body.  “Good.  Now, it’s your turn to clean the mess you helped make.”  Bringing the girl behind her again, she spread her hefty glutes and showed the maid her filth-stained anus.


Weary and barely conscious, the redhead’s face was smushed into the puffy asshole, and flecks of the royal’s fecal matter were scraped into her mouth until it was clean.  And for as revolting as it tasted, without anything else to eat for the entire day, her addled brain swallowed what filled it.  When there was nothing left, she even extended her tongue and licked at the oily orifice.


“Ohhh~”  The light, little licks sent a shiver up her spine.  Hiling left her there to continue for a bit until she could hear Doime returning.  If you enjoy your new position so much, I might be gracious enough to appoint you to it on more permanent bases.  Ever since Bosse-sama fell ill…  No, even long before that, there are some comforts that a child cannot provide their mother.  Forcing the compliant redhead up the hole that defecated her out, a warmth spread across her sex, but she resisted the temptation to touch herself.




As a defense mechanism, her mind had shut down.  Inserted into her queen’s anus, being trapped in another person’s bowels wasn’t something a person should have to experience.  Sure, there are legends of giants swallowing people whole, but this was completely different.  And so her mind just stopped thinking about how she was squirming in a person’s waste.


The heat of her body was suffocating, the foul stench pacifying and the sounds of organs functioning was oddly relaxing.  Unlike the night before, she didn’t have to listen to wails of agony or moans of ecstasy.  But then, for a brief moment, it felt like the air was clean and there were no fleshy walls compacting fecal matter around her.  But it must have been a dream, a fantasy.  By the time rational thought returned to her, it was still dark, the air was repugnant and she was still being held comfortably in a tight embrace.  An odd taste on her tongue and weight in her stomach made her wish to forget everything though.  For as long as she was Queen Hiling’s captive, the best course of action was to think of nothing and do as her queen demanded.  Because the one thing she wanted more than freedom, was to never be on the royal blonde’s menu.


And so she emptied her mind once more, licking at the pulsing walls.




Making herself presentable before the door opened and her trusty head maid entered the room, Hiling went over and took the large, opaque, blue bottle from her.  “Thank you, Doime.  You can go to sleep after you clean that mess up.”


“Of course, Hiling-sama.  But will you not be requiring a massage once you return?”  She asked, holding the door open for her.


Pausing, the blonde knew she was right.  “You’ve already done enough today.  It’s my responsibility to make sure you are rested properly to carry out your duties.”


“As you wish.”  She said, closing the door.


Sighing, Hiling knew that the dutiful woman was going to wait up for her regardless, so rushed to Bojji’s side for both his and her sakes.  Next to making sure he grew up healthy and happy, she was willing to take any toll on herself.  Since the day she was brought to the castle to marry King Bosse, she had thought of him as nothing but her son.


And a mother will do as she deems fit to protect her children.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Joōsama Pleasure by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

Tired of her bodyguard dragging his feet, and encouraged by her maid and friend, Hiling decides to take matters, or rather Dorshe himself, into her own hands.  Bringing along a couple helpers to make the task a bit easier for the burly man, while she expects them to service her well, there’s no reason they can’t also have some fun together.

Deja vu?  Once again I'm cutting it really close this month, but it was even worst this time thanks to getting two parts of Lostbelt 6 in the same month!  Still, this was a fun story to write, since Hiling is such a great milf, and probably the best mom of the season (her only real competition being Ai, also a good pick).


Tag: Magic, Shrinking, Servitude, Pussy, Ass, Milf, Vore, Entrapment, Unwilling to Willing, Competitive, Unbirth, Horny Drunk




For as much damage had been done in such a short amount of time, few outside of the castle would learn the truth about the attack on the Bosse Kingdom.  From the late founder himself possessing his second son’s body, hounds and criminals from the Underworld attacking the castle from within, and the mastermind of the whole plot being a girl locked away in a magic mirror, it was a tale too fantastical for the masses to comprehend fully.  And once everything was resolved, the innocently insidious plot thwarted, and the dead laid to rest where they belong, the truth of the sudden invasion didn’t matter.  With the only real, lasting damage being done to the castle’s wall, peace swiftly returned.  And while the first prince took his rightful place as the ruler of his father’s kingdom, Bojji relinquished the throne back to his younger half-brother to set out on another adventure.


Now well and truly relieved of her official duties as queen, and with both of the children she had raised for so long grown into men capable of taking care of themselves, the blonde-haired monarch still had much to do in service of her kingdom.  As the queen mother, Hiling’s influence and authority within the Bosse Kingdom were far-reaching, and her popularity among the citizens and guards was on the rise.  Especially with her going out of her way to heal the injured during the invasion, though her words could be a bit harsh, she was a merciful and righteous woman that looked after her subjects.  Though, that’s not to say that when the situation calls for it that she’ll stay her hand against ne’er-do-wells and criminals.


In fact, though she had relinquished her position as queen to Daida’s fiance, Miranjo, and left most of the politics of running the kingdom to her son and his court, there was still one secret duty that even Bosse himself didn’t know about that she continued to perform.  While royalty have the authority to authorize and carry out executions as they deem necessary, with her magical powers, Hiling was capable of disposing of threats and vile criminals without anyone knowing.  And as she sat in her room, watching from on high as soldiers and laborers repaired the massive hole in the castle’s wall, she turned to the group of unarmed captives that had been smuggled into her chambers, bound.


“And these are?”  She asked, looking at the red-haired, armored woman standing next to the restrained people.


“Spy and traitors.  I caught them trying to sell information to some of the surrounding kingdoms.”


“H-Hiling-sama!  Th-This is all j-just a big misunderstanding!”  One of the bound men said, trying to break free.  “I would never betray the Bosse Kingdom!  I’m not a spy, I swear!”  Unlike the other alleged criminals, the man professing his innocence looked to come from a position of moderate wealth.  Unlike the rugged and rough features and condition of most of the others, his skin and hair were much better maintained than a commoner, and though panicked, his speech and mannerisms were more eloquent and refined.  “I’m j-just a simple merchant.  I don’t know anythi–”


Slave merchant.”  The redheaded woman corrected in a harsh tone, glaring at him.  “Specifically children.  I stumbled upon him while investigating the others and brought him in as a bonus.”


Clenching her fists and grinding her teeth, Hiling looked to her loyal and faithful head maid, who silently nodded without.  “Y-You!  You dare!”  Standing up, the former queen stomped over to the cowering criminals.  While they might not know what she was about to do to them, they knew their lives were in her hands.  Grabbing the stuttering merchant by the neck, she focused her magic into her hand as a purple glow enveloped it and then the man.  Before he try to come up with some lie or excuse, she rapidly shrunk him, much to the horror of the other criminals while her guard and maid calmly watched.  “Those poor children!  How could you?!  I’ll deal with you myself!  You’ll be executed immediately!”


Tossing the shrunken man, now no bigger than her pinky finger, into her mouth, Hiling lent no ear to the blubbering merchant.  Even his taste offended her tongue, so rather than let him reflect on and regret his decisions, she swiftly pushed him to the back of her throat and swallowed him whole.  Her disgust for his character and flavor was visible on her face as the squirming lump denoting the man’s position descend down her neck and vanished behind her collarbone.


Rubbing her stomach, the frantic man immediately began pounding against it to free himself.  Hmph!  Do you think you can upset my stomach like that?  Ha!  Do you have any idea how many criminals I’ve executed like this?  That’s little more than a pleasant massage to me, but feel free to keep it up.  She thought, licking her lips as she looked at the other trembling criminals.  “What a disgusting man.  I can’t believe we let something like that happen under our noses.”  Looking at the armored woman, her expression softened.  “Is there anything we can do for the children he sold off, Ann?”


“Other than the ones he was currently keeping, I’m afraid we can’t pursue them into other kingdoms.”  She replied, shaking her head solemnly.  “We returned the ones whose parents we could find to their homes and the ones without parents I sent to the village.”


“I suppose that’s the best we can do then…”  Not quite satisfied, the blonde quickly shrunk the other criminals in her room, taking them back to her table and dropping them onto the plate with the rest of her breakfast.  Sighing as she looked out the window, listlessly stirring the panicking garnish into her meal while the older maid picked up the discarded clothing, she barely paid any attention to her food as she continued eating.  I know I should be satisfied that Ann caught them, but…  Learning that there was more corruption and deception in the kingdom than what Miranjo concealed disheartened her.  Scooping up a couple of the criminals with her next bite, she didn’t spare people who would try to sell out her sons’ kingdom the pain of a slow digestion and made sure to not chew them up with her food.


“Just because you’ve become royalty doesn’t mean you’re omnipotent, Hiling.”  Standing behind her old friend, Ann placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled down at the pointy-nosed monarch.


Returning the warm smile, Hiling nodded and looked down at her plate.  To them, I must look like some all-powerful, inhuman goddess… but the reality is I’m just one woman.  I couldn’t protect my children, and they ended up being the ones to save the kingdom, especially Bojji.  Looking out toward the horizon, the visage of the tiny, weak boy that she cared for like her own for so many years now seemed so big and imposing to her.  Within that small body was a strength she could never see past the disabilities she so foolishly focused on.  How much more will he grow when he returns?  Will I still be able to hold him in my arms, or will he finally get to grow big and strong like his father and mother?  Reaching for the feather stuck in her dress she received from her stepson before he departed, while she was happy he had found his strength, part of her wished that he could have remained where she could reach him.  “I suppose you’re right, Ann…  I wouldn’t even be alive right now if I not for so many people protecting me.”


Sighing at her own inadequacy, Hiling continued to pick at her food, preventing the criminals she was executing from escaping easily.  Though even if they begged and pleaded with her to spare them, it was too late now.  Not to mention, she was hungry.


As she quietly ate, over the sound of construction and people bellowing orders in the distance, a nearby, booming voice caught her attention.  “Come on!  Put your backs into it!”  Looking in the direction of the familiar voice, her dreariness faded a bit as she saw her trusted bodyguard leading a group of men as they transported materials to the restoration site.  While the men behind him were helping each other carry large wooden beams or pull carts filled with stone blocks, Dorshe was carrying more than all of them combined and wasn’t slowed by the load at all.  “Just a bit further.  You can do it.”  He said cheerily, laughing heartily as he led them.


Watching the burly, muscular man fondly, Hiling leaned out the window just to get to keep watching him for a few seconds longer, smiling softly.


Taking advantage of the lapse of the blonde monarch’s attention, the last remaining spy jumped off her plate and ran for the table’s edge.  However, before he could leap, a hand swooped down and snatched him up, tossing him into a waiting, open maw before he could even scream for mercy.  “He’s got a big voice to go with that big body of his, doesn’t he?”  Ann said as she swallowed the runaway treat, poking her head out the window to see the kind-hearted warrior.  From the distance between them, he looked no bigger than the man making his way down into her stomach, which brought a smile to her face.  “Bet that’s not all about him that’s big either, eh, Hiling?”  She teased, nudging her long-time friend playfully.


Ever since the night Underworld hounds had been sent to kill the blonde, the Queen’s Shield has been granted permission to stay by her side at all times, even through the night, to ensure her safety.  And with the way the two look at and behave around one another, their budding relationship was a poorly kept secret.


Her face going beet red, Hiling whirled around to look at the redhead.  “A-Ann!  S-S-Silence!  I-I c-could have y-you executed as well!”  She said, stumbling over her words as she fidgeted and looked around wildly.


“Heh, I can think of worse places as my final resting plot.”  Ann teased, poking at Hiling’s ample rear through the back of her chair with a chuckle.  “At least I’d still be ‘supporting’ you, right Doime?”


“If you ask me, I feel like a few too many people are supporting Hiling-sama as such.  Her knickers and undergarments hardly fit anymore.”  The older brunette said, setting a sack of all the discarded clothing down by the door.  “If you would be so kind, could you at least aim for her bosom, Ann-sama?  I’m sure her next child would appreciate that more.”


“You two!  You know I’m still a queen, right!?”  Had they been anyone else, she might have shrunk them in an emotional outburst, but as long-time confidants and friends, Hiling limited herself to baseless threats.  “Goodness, Ann I can understand but how can you be so crass, Doime?”


“Crass?  Did I say something wrong, or was there something other than that big lug’s big heart that caught your attention?”  The redhead asked, playing coy with her words.


Calming down quickly, Hiling quieted her voice over what she thought to be a misunderstanding.  “H-Huh?!  O-Oh, y-yes…  O-Of course that’s what you meant…”


“Well, I’d appreciate it if you and Dorshe-sama quickly had as many kids as you’re going to have,” Doime said bluntly, letting out a weary sigh.  “I’m not as young as I used to be, so it’ll only get harder for me the longer you wait.”


“True, and I guess no matter how big he is, compared to Bosse-sama…”  Ann added with a mischievous smile.


“B-B-Both of you!  Silence!”  Her embarrassment rebounding even more potently, the blonde clutched her dress and stared at the floor as Ann and Doime shared a playful laugh, mumbling to herself.  “It’s not like…”


“Huh?  You say something?”  Ann asked, not fully hearing what Hiling said.


Tightening her grip, Hiling looked up at the two, laying her feeling bare.  Embarrassment, impatience, frustration, longing, all the feelings she couldn’t show to the public, exposed for them to see.  “It’s not like we’ve even shared a bed yet…”


Silence hung in the room for a moment as Ann and Doime looked at the blushing woman fidgeting like a young maiden shyly discussing her first love before looking at each other and then snapping their attention back to her.  “You two haven’t what!?”




With another long day of aiding in the reconstruction effort for the castle’s outer wall done, though he wanted to rush back to the former queen as her personal guard, there were other duties Dorshe had to attend to first.  The thwarted invasion and failed assassinations proved how lacking the soldiers and castle guards were, as well as highlighting where the Big Four needed to improve.  Though he didn’t regret paying an eye and a leg to ensure Hiling’s safety, the burly man knew that those weren’t costs he could pay frequently.  Not only would he worry the woman he was meant to protect, if he couldn’t see or move properly he wouldn’t be able to protect her properly.  Thus, redoubling not only the guards’ training but also his own was the only thing someone of his capacity was capable of.


After washing away the sweat and grime from a day of hard labor and intense workout, Dorshe made his way to Hiling’s chambers.  Or rather, his and Hiling’s chambers while reflecting on was he can do to keep the brusque woman safe.  I’m not as cunning as Bebin, nor can I plan multiple steps ahead like Apeas.  The only thing I have going for me is my sturdy body and building muscles, and at least I can teach others better than Domas.  He thought, shuddering at the thought of letting the blonde swordsman train the guards after seeing how he attempted to train the starry-eyed young guard, Hokuro.  Much less teaching so much as beating the young lad trying to get him to copy his style of swordplay, the other members of the Big Four instantly realized Domas wasn’t suited to being an instructor.  How he was able to instruct Bojji-sama all those years is beyond me.  Then again, I don’t think I even saw him have Bojji-sama do anything but practice swings and hit a training dummy.


Comparing the Crown Prince from his memory, who could barely hold and swing a wooden sword, to the capable, almost untouchable warrior that Despa trained Bojji into in his mind, Dorshe still could scarcely believe they were the same person.  Since Hiling doted on Bojji and loved him as much as she did Daida, he had been by Bojji’s side for most of his life, and to see the young boy grow so much was bitter-sweet.


And now Bojji-sama is off on an adventure of his own.  I’m sure Hiling-sama misses him more than anyone.  As he got to the door to her room, he paused for a moment and pulled out the fang he received from Bojji, remembering his promise to the compassionate, gentle young man.  I can’t keep her from worrying about him, but I’ll make sure Hiling-sama will be here to welcome Bojji-sama home, no matter what.  Reaffirming his conviction, he knocked and tucked the fang away once more.  “H-Hiling-sama, I have returned.”


From the other side of the door, he could faintly hear the sounds of pattering footsteps, rustling clothes, and inaudible whispers before Hiling replied.  “H-Hmph!  H-How many t-times do I have t-to tell you th-this is your room as well, so just c-come on it.”


E-Easier said than done, Hiling-sama.  He thought, blushing.


Even if this was his official station, sleeping in the same room as the beautiful blonde had him more nervous than any battle he had ever participated in before.  Unlike when they camped out while traveling, there was privacy and security in the castle, so he was conscious of even just hearing her breathe and turning over in her bed.


I can’t even bring myself to sleep in the bed.  But if I did…  Even in her conservative nightclothes, there was little that could hide her naturally wide hips and bountiful bosom.  Having had to carry her on more than a few occasions, he knew how light and delicate she was too.  A boorish man like me sharing a bed with Hiling-sama?  If I did anything to hurt her in my sleep, I’d never be able to face either Daida-sama or Bojji-sama.  As Dorshe’s thoughts spiraled downward, questioning whether he was truly worthy of a woman like Hiling, the aforementioned woman’s patience had run out.


As the doors in front of him were thrown open, rather than the loose-fitting, light blue, thick linen nightgown he was used to seeing the beautiful blonde dressed in, Dorshe was met by the blonde in a form-fitting dark pink slip made of silk so thin that it was nearly transparent!  The collar was cut so low, most of the top of her chest was visible, displaying her deep cleavage prominently and the hem didn’t even reach down to her knees.  From the nubs poking out from her breasts and the lack of indentation in her skin under her nightwear, it was clear that that thin sheet of silk was the only thing covering her body.


“H-Hiling-sa–!?”  Unable to fully process the sublime beauty gracing his eye, Dorshe was overwhelmed by a storm of emotions as his mind just went blank.


Her already dazzlingly beautiful blue eyes stood out more from the heavy blush coloring her fair skin, and the locks of loose, golden hair accentuated the reddening of her ears as she stared at him.  “How long are you p-planning to stand out there?  How you can have such a big body yet be so infuriatingly timid is beyond me.”  She said, grabbing his hand and pulling him inside.  Pressing her body against his, Hiling did her best to embrace the hulking man, pushing him against the doors to close them.  “You’re supposed to be by my side, right?  Don’t make me have to execute you for neglecting your duties.”


“H-Hiling-sama?”  Hesitating to return her embrace, Dorshe couldn’t think straight with her soft body squishing up against his rugged, trained muscles.  Even through his thick tunic, her warmth radiated into him, and the sweet, gentle scent surrounding her was both comforting and arousing.  However, another strong smell lingered in the air that caught his attention.  Grabbing her by the shoulders, he pulled her back and crouched down to meet her gaze.  “Hiling-sama, have you been drinking?”


Averting her gaze, the busty blonde smiled.  “Just a bit.  Ann and Doime t-told me I should have some ‘liquid courage’ before you came back.”  She said, pulling him toward the bed.  On the nightstand, there was an open bottle of wine along with two large, golden goblets.  “I’m not letting you s-sleep on the floor anymore.  From n-now on you’re sleeping i-in bed with me.  Th-That’s an order, understand?”


Trying to make sense of what was happening, Dorshe wasn’t used to being put in such a complicated situation.  “E-Even if you say that, I c-can’t just…”  Trying to come up with a way to talk his way out, talking wasn’t his strong suit.  What are that woman and maid putting in Hiling-sama’s head?  Backing away from the slightly inebriated monarch, two pairs of hands pushed against his back, catching him off guard.


“Of course I can!  I’m still a queen, and what I say goes.”  Hiling said like an indignant teen, grabbing him by the collar with a purple glow surrounding her hand as he fell forward.  “And I say you’re sleeping with me tonight, Dorshe!”


Unable to regain his footing, the bulky, bald man fell forward.  However, as his feet left the ground, and the first thought on his mind was how he might hurt the delicate woman he was about to fall onto, everything around him, Hiling included, rapidly grew bigger and bigger.




Through a combination of two of her closest confidants’ persuasion, a mounting longing for intimacy, and a bit of liquid courage, Hiling couldn’t hold herself back anymore.  As she sat on her bed in the dark, with Ann and Doime smiling victoriously down at her, she stared at the burly man who seconds ago dwarfed her as he sat naked on her palm.  No taller than her slender fingers, her Dorshe was finally in her grasp.


“There’s being shy and then there’s being a coward.”  She remembered Ann saying earlier after she let slip that Dorshe had been sleeping on the floor since he was granted permission to sleep in her room.


“If you don’t take the initiative, he never will,” Doime added.  “Dorshe-sama is as big as a bear but timid as a rabbit.  You’ll have to train him properly, Hiling-sama.”


What kind of face am I making right now?  She wondered as she cupped her free hand behind him and pressed her loyal bodyguard into her chest.  How do I look to you, Dorshe?  Are you afraid?  Confused?  Overwhelmed?  I’m sorry for using such a forceful method but…  Giggling as sinking into her soft bosom encouraged him to begin struggling and squirming finally, she firmly pushed him even deeper into her chest to immobilize him.  Ahh~  I just can’t hold back any longer.


“Well, that was easier than expected,” Ann said, brushing her hands off, satisfied with how things turned out.


Already picking up and folding Dorshe’s clothes, Doime glanced up at the blonde smothering him in her chest and smiled.  “Yes, if Dorshe-sama had one major weakness, it would be Hiling-sama.  However, I doubt he’ll be up to the task of satisfying you for a while yet.”  Setting his clothes and peg leg aside, she reached up and pulled the blonde’s hands back to allow the burly man to breathe.  “That is if you don’t suffocate him first.”  She added with an amused giggle.


Plucking the gasping Dorshe from Hiling’s cleavage, Ann dangled him above the blonde’s head playfully between two fingers.  “If that’s all it took to do in one of the Big Four, this kingdom would be in big trouble, right?”  She asked, teasing the naked man as he was still trying to make sense of what was going on.


“H-Hey, let me go!  What happened to me?  Am I dreaming?”  He asked, trying to cover himself up while struggling to get free.


“Oh?  So you see more than just Hiling in your dreams, do you?  Well, they do say men should have big appetites.”  Ann said, pulling on the collar of her nightshirt.  “Mine aren’t nearly as impressive though.”


“Ann!”  Not about to let even an old friend tempt Dorshe, even as a joke, Hiling reached out to reclaim him, but the redhead was easily able to pull him away.


“Sorry, sorry. I was kidding.  I know he’s all ours.”  Leaning forward and pushing the mildly intoxicated blonde down onto the mattress, Ann brought her hand carrying Dorshe down under Hiling’s hem and pressed the tiny man into her plump thighs.  “Though, since it’d be a waste just to have you only smother him in your breasts all night, let me give you a helping hand.”  She said, sliding the squirming man up to the woman’s exposed womanhood.


“Huh?  W-Wait, Ann! S-Sto–!”  Unable to escape from the gigantic hand restraining him, Dorshe tried to reason with her but his words fell on deaf ears.  The heat of the blonde’s excited flower was already upon him, and the potent scent of thick nectar overpowered all other aromas swirling around her.


“W-Wait, Ann!  Th-That’s–!?”  Reflexively, Hiling tried to close her legs and push Ann back, but her faithful head maid had circled around the bed and held her from behind before she could move.  “D-Doime?!  Release me at once or I have you–ahn~!”  Before she could levy her trademark threat, a shiver of pleasure spread over her body as Dorshe’s head pressed into her delicate folds.  Rather than attempt to curl up more, the pleasure relaxed her body, having her unwittingly spread her legs slightly and push her hips into the tiny man as she fell back into the older brunette’s arms.


“Geez, all I did was lightly brush his shiny dome against you and you had that big of a reaction?  Just how long has it been for you?”  Ann whispered teasingly, grinding Dorshe’s head into the rapidly moistening sex as she leaned in to gently blow on Hiling’s ear.  “Do you still want me to stop, or do you want some more?”


Looking down at her crotch, Hiling couldn’t see what Ann was doing through the hem of her nightgown, but her lust appreciated every twitch and stroke of the tiny man between her folds.  Leaning back more into Doime’s arms, she couldn’t fight against her urges any longer.  B-But this d-doesn’t feel right.  Reaching to her groin, she gently took Dorshe from the redhead and brought him up to her face.  He was coated in her fluids, marked by her scent, and his bulging muscles glistened in the moonlight that came in through the window.  “Dorshe…  I’m sorry b-but…  I’ll be gentle, okay?”


Captivated by her warm, aroused smile, the shrunken man had never seen her make such a face before.  There was no doubt that she admired King Bosse, and her fidelity to their marriage was beyond reproach, but it was always a political marriage with the aim of producing another strong hier.  Even with how well they treated each other, he had never seen such a heart-filled smile on her gorgeous face before.  But there are proper steps to things like this.  Shaking his head to clear the amorous temptations clouding his reason, even now he needed to act in a way to protect the woman he loved.  “H-Hiling-sama.  Let’s calm down and–!”


“And what?  You’re not going to break me.  I’m not so delicate as to not be able to embrace the man I love.  But fine, if you want to calm down and organize your thoughts, I have the perfect place for you!”  Longing, frustration, and desire boiling over in a fit of emotion, it wasn’t that he was still trying to avoid intimacy that tipped her over the edge, but his transparent reason for doing so.  I’ll show you just how ‘strong’ my body is.  Lowering him down her body, Hiling pulled up her hem and teased her womanhood until it was ready to accept the burly man.  Preventing him from calling out to get her to stop was as easy as burying his head in her dripping folds, which got progressively deeper the higher her arousal raised.


And to ensure Hiliing’s heart didn’t get in the way, both Ann and Doime were lending hands to heighten the blonde’s mood.  Squeezing and groping her breasts, pinching her nipples, and caressing her rear, they each targeted the erogenous zones of the busty blonde that they knew about without interfering with her fun with Dorshe.


“That’s it, Hiling.  For a guy like him, you need to make his body understand.”  Ann whispered into her ear as she gave the woman’s ample butt a firm squeeze and used the fluids flowing from her love hole to slip her fingers into the tight pucker just below it.  “Their skulls are so thick, they can only learn things physically.”


Still supporting and propping the former queen up in her arms, the older brunette tightly squeezed one of Hiling’s breasts with one hand while massaging and pulling on her tongue with the other.  “Dorshe-sama should be able to survive, even if you have to get a bit rough.”  She added, watching as the blonde plunged the object of her affection deeper each time.  “Just make sure you heal him if you do break anything.”


As much as she was enjoying the sensation of having someone with broader, more rugged features than Doime penetrating her hot, drooling sex, the distractions provided by her two bad influencers left Hiling unable to focus and enjoy Dorshe’s wiggling and squirming properly.  She couldn’t remember the last time she allowed someone to play with her anus without shrinking them first, and the vast majority of them didn’t live to do so again.  And the way Doime was touching and caressing her tongue, it had never been so sensitive in the past.


Y-You two…  S-Stop it!  I c-cant focus i-if you…  Writhing in pleasure at both other women increased the intensity of their actions, Hiling had unwittingly shoved Dorshe entirely up her womanhood.  No matter how much he fought to turn around or back up, she was able to overpower and pull him deeper inside of her sex, but it wasn’t his actions that were bringing her closer to climax.  “A-Ann~  D-Doime~!  S-Stop.  Th-This is s-supposed t-to be m-my night w-with…  I-I c-can’t…”  Weakly protesting, her voice was quieter than the moans and ragged breathing escaping her lips.  Neither woman was listening to her.  “Th-That’s… that’s enough you two!”  Using the frustration of her night with the man she loved about to be derailed, Hiling grabbed both the redhead and brunette and shrank them down to the size of her thumbs.  Falling back onto the bed now that Doime was in her hand, Hiling stared up at the canopy overhead, panting to catch her breath while Dorshe continued to struggle inside of her.  Resting her hands on her chest, she sat up to look at the two, naked women pinned to either breast under her palms.  “Seriously, you two… what am I going to do with you.  You were the ones telling me to focus on Dorshe tonight.  How can I when I have you distracting me?”


Chuckling cheekily and scratching her cheek, Ann crawled out from under her palm, half-heartedly held her hands up, and shallowly bowed in apology.  “Sorry, Hiling.  We just wanted to help you loosen up, but then…  Right, Doime?”


“If you want to preoccupy us, Hiling-sama, why not give one of us to the other for the night?”  The older brunette suggested, remaining under the blonde’s palm so she could enjoy the softness of her breast.  “Don’t you think it is unreasonable to show us you enjoying Dorshe-sama so much only to not include us?”


“Heh, now that’s an idea.  But if you wanted to be my toy so much, all you had to do was ask.”  Ann said, confident that she’d be the one to get to play with a tiny Doime.


Turning to the redhead with a dark smile on her face, Doime giggled at the remark.  “If you’re referring to the times my gaze occasionally drifts towards you, Ann-sama, that would be because I can’t help but think how adorable you would be in my hand.”


These two…  Not sure how the rivalry between the two women formed, tonight was not the night for them to involve her in their competition.  At least, not on their terms.  “Hmph.  Fine.  Since it seems I’ll need a few days to show Dorshe I’m not so fragile as to crumble at his touch, you two can compete to see who can satisfy me first.”  She said, sitting up more and idly reaching for her nethers.  “The one that does the better job will get the other for a whole day, but I don’t want either of you hurting each other.  Understood?”


Looking at the mature brunette, Ann shook her head and smirked up at the gigantic blonde.  “Hey, c’mon Hiling.  You think we’d actually try to hurt each other?”


“I would never entertain the thought of bringing harm to one of your allies, Hiling-sama.”  Doime agreed.


“Be that as it may, I know you both can get carried away,” Hiling said, picking up Ann first with her free hand.  “Let’s proceed quickly so I can focus on Dorshe.  What do you plan to do, Ann?”




If not for how unusual his situation was, the shrunken, burly man may have succumbed to the storm of emotions raging inside of him.  With uncertainty came worry, and in the dark, it was easy to panic, but the thought that kept him from fearing for his safety was that it was the gentle, caring queen he had served for years that had him.  And even with such a surreal experience, his instincts as a man as well as his affection for the beautiful blonde had him bursting with energy in all the most unhelpful of places.


Even with his immense strength, the slipperiness of the undulating, fleshy walls constricting around him made it impossible to find any purchase to escape.  And even if he could maneuver himself to crawl towards the exit, he had no leverage to contend with the gigantic, slender fingers that waited to force him back inside the sweltering hole.


H-Hiling-sama, please, we can talk about this.  He thought as the most difficult thing to overcome sapped his strength: the pleasure of her tight folds coiling around his painfully erect member.  The trembling of his hips didn’t help in keeping his thoughts straight either as the massive sex suddenly began to tighten and relax once again and the pounding of the giantess’ heart quickened in turn.  Something else was wiggling on the other side of the layers of muscle and tissue below him.  H-Huh?  What is that?




Heh, even if you act all prim and proper, go on to become queen, or learn a neat new spell that lets you shrink people, you always did enjoy having your rear teased.  Right, Hiling?  Pulling herself through the massive, tight anal sphincter of the gigantic blonde, Ann smirked as she began to knead and massage the mucus-covered walls around her.  Even if most of her ‘private lessons’ came after a few hearty drinks back before Hiling married Bosse, it didn’t make them any less effective.  Never thought I’d be shoving more than a finger or tongue in here though.


In order to beat the older head maid, she knew that playing with just the wrinkled pucker wouldn’t be enough, and unlike criminals, she had no reason to fear the giantess’ body.  If anything, exploring her in new ways add to the thrill, and even if she couldn’t get back out on her own, Hiling wouldn’t condemn her to the fetid depths of her bowels forever.


Well, we helped her clean up in here too, just in case, but I shouldn’t venture too far in.  She thought, keeping a foot on the sealed anus so’s not to get lost in the pitch darkness.  Able to monitor the blonde’s arousal through the reactions of her body, Ann chuckled to herself as she felt something else moving independently of Hiling’s body above her.  Ah, there you are, ya big lug.  Enjoying yourself in there?  Maybe I’ll get Doime to show me what it’s like once I win.  As much as she wanted to tease Dorshe through the thin separation between them, the redhead focused her efforts on pleasing her old friend.  And who knows, if I can get Hiling drunk enough, maybe we can all…




With her friend pleasuring her from within her rectum, Hiling continued to tease the man in her sex, gently nudging him back deeper each time he tried to crawl out.  “Alright, Doime, where would you like me to put you, or do you plan on pleasuring my chest?”  She asked, looking at the shrunken brunette.


Shaking her head, the older woman stepped onto Hiling’s hand.  “You’ll have to let me out quickly when we’ve finished, Hiling-sama.  Could you bring up to your mouth and open wide?”


Hm?  Well, I suppose it does feel nice when people cling to my tongue and claw at the inside of my cheeks… but not as good as having Ann in my rear.  Obliging her head maid, Hiling held her up in front of her lips and opened her mouth wide so she could climb in.  But does she think I’d accidentally swallow her in the heat of the moment?  Not sure how to feel about the diligent woman’s apparent concern, having Doime crawl over and rub her tongue had a more intense effect than Hiling had anticipated.


Unlike those scared and pleading for her to let them go, Doime was confidently rubbing the more sensitive spot in her mouth as she ventured deeper and deeper.  The familiar flavor of the maid’s body spread over her tastebuds, prompting more saliva to fill her mouth.


Doime, be careful.  I know I shrunk you, but you don’t have that much room to move around.  Though she could comfortably fit the thumb-tall woman on her tongue, it took some effort to not send her down her eager gullet like so many others that had passed her lips.  She didn’t want to risk swallowing any of the pooling saliva either, but as Doime approached the back of her throat, the brunette pushed forward and let the involuntary reaction of Hiling’s body drag her down to the waiting digestive organ below!  D-Doime!  Oh no, I-I have to get her ou–!?  A-Ahhhn~!


Sitting up quickly as she tracked the descent of her trusted maid, Hiling was about to run to the washing chamber and force herself to vomit the careless woman up but was paralyzed by a powerful wave of euphoria crashing over her body.  Unprepared for the pleasant sensation to come from her stomach of all places, the strength left Hiling’s legs and arms before she could get out of bed.


H-Huh?  Wha-What’s g-going on?  Rubbing her stomach as she rolled over, the blonde was as confused as she was aroused, and without even realizing it, her hand returned to her dripping sex.  Doime?  Sh-She did that on purpose?  My goodness, what a reckless thing to do…  Wanting to reprimand the older brunette, Hiling couldn’t argue with the results, as her stomach receive the most pleasant internal massage she had ever experienced.  Sure, I may occasionally enjoy the struggles of a criminal as I execute them, b-but… oh my word, I…  I should get her out quickly… but I w-want to her to finish first!


Unlike those desperate to escape her stomach with their lives, Doime’s only concern was in elevating and intensifying her pleasure.  And in the face of such passion and a new form of pleasure, even if she knew she should have ended things before they got dangerous, Hiling was unable to do so.


P-Please hurry, Doime!  I need you by my side, not on my sides.




After monitoring and aiding her queen through many executions, Doime had a good idea of how long a person could survive in Hiling’s stomach.  At her size, it would be a while before the acidic environment claimed her life, but as she massaged and caressed the slick walls, she was encouraging it to work harder and faster than normal.


It’ll likely be dangerous to stay in Hiling-sama’s belly for more than a few minutes.  It’s already starting to sting a bit.  She thought as the pooling acids splashed against her skin.  But that should be more than enough time.




As concerned for the woman in her stomach as she was, there was a part of Hiling that got excited by the prospect.  Oh, Doime.  Will she succeed, or will my belly claim her?  I should stop this before it gets to that point… b-but she fed herself to me.  Sh-She knew the risks.  The higher her arousal climbed, the less her reason guided her actions.


Her concern for the woman’s safety ebbed with each pang of pleasure the very same woman gave her, and all that mattered was enjoying herself as much as she could.  Whether the brunette survived or not, it was unlikely that she’d get to experience such unique satisfaction again, so she had to make the most of it.  Patting her stomach and stirring up her sex, the redhead in her rear was all but forgotten as she rapidly approached climax.  Lost in blissful, sweaty, self-indulgent passion, it didn’t take much longer for Hiling to reach her breaking point, moaning loudly as she came, forcefully ejecting both Ann and Dorshe from her body as she quaked in euphoric satisfaction.


Sore and winded, Dorshe slowly sat up and looked around, shivering in the cool night air now that he was no longer in the gigantic furnace of a sex.  He stared at Hiling as she leaned against the headboard, trying to catch her breath and whiling the sweat from her flush face.  Despite the ordeal he was put through, she was still as beautiful as always, and since he was none worse for the wear, and her smile was so dazzling, he couldn’t bring himself to say anything.


“Well, that was a wild ride!”  Picking herself up and glistening in a foul-smelling, thick mucus, Ann smiled confidently as she looked around.  “So, Hiling, who won–?  Hmm?  Hey, where’s Doime?”


Coming out of her blissful stupor and lowering her gaze to look at the two shrunken people on her bed, the redhead’s question quickly registered in the fringes of the giantess’ mind and her eyes widened in shock and worry.  Jumping up from the bed, Hiling dashed into the washing chamber without a second thought.




Nestling her prize between her meaty cheeks, Doime smiled, satisfied with her victory.  “Since you seemed so fond of Hiling-sama’s rear, I’d like to hear your thoughts on mine, Ann-sama.”  She teased as she got dressed.


“Can’t believe you threw yourself down Hiling’s throat just to win.”  The redhead griped, and though she wasn’t happy to hear how the brunette won, she didn’t try to get out of her punishment either.  “You got guts, I’ll give you that.”


Giggling as she trapped the shrunken woman in her underwear, Doime lightly patted her hefty backside.  “Thank you, Ann-sama.  I was impressed with your tactic as well.  Not many people would be willing to go so far to win.”  Gathering the rest of her and Ann’s clothes before excusing herself for the night, she bowed to the blonde sitting in her bed and left with a noticeable spring in her step.


But sure whether she should sigh or giggle at the odd relationship the two shared, Hiling bid Doime good night and held Dorshe up once they were alone.  “I-I’m sorry i-if I got a bit carried away.  I know you’re just trying to be considerate of me, but sometimes, I just…”


“No, this was my fault, Hiling-sama,” Dorshe said, cutting her off.  “I wasn’t afraid of hurting you though…  I’m just… well you know my sturdiness is my only redeeming quality, so I don’t really know how to act in th-these situations.  I only know how to train my muscles, so this is all so new to me…”  Blushing at his inadequacies, he stared down at her soft, smooth palm.  “...b-but, i-if you’ll be patient with me, I-I’d couldn’t ask for anything more than your help t-teaching me.”  Ha added, raising his head to stare at her with steeled conviction.


Not expecting such an earnest response, it certainly did match the type of man he was.  Someone who was willing to face things head-on and give it his all, that was the true nature of Dorshe of the Big Four, the Queen’s Shield, and the man she loved.  “Y-Yes.”  Smiling, she nuzzled him with her cheek, relieved to finally make some progress in their relationship.  “But I’m not going to go easy on you.  A grown man should be able to at least share a bed with the woman he loves, so we’ll start there.”  She said sternly, leaving no room for negotiations as she settled under the covers.


“O-O-Of c-course!  I’ll d-do my best.”  More embarrassed than nervous, Dorshe didn’t question or push back.  Compared to earlier, something like this–huh?  Expecting her to reverse the spell that shrunk him so he could join her in bed, Dorshe was confused when she brought him under the bedding.  “Hiling-sama?  What are you doing?”


Lifting the blankets so she could see him again, the blonde looked at him like she was doing the most natural thing in the world.  “Why, tucking you back in, of course.  I’m sure after a few more nights sleeping in my nethers, you’ll have gotten over any reservations you have about sleeping in my bed.”  Smiling affectionately before lowering the covers once more, she proceeded to slip him back into the tight, accepting folds of her womanhood.  “Good night, Dorshe.  Try not to move too much either.  Mmm, as much as I enjoy it, it has gotten far too late for fun.”


Squeezed tightly from the neck down in Hiling’s nether, though Dorshe knew that resistance was futile that didn’t mean he could just accept sleeping in such a stimulating place.  However, disturbing her sleep was the last thing he wanted to do.  How can I possibly sleep like this?!  Lamenting his blessed predicament, he was soon fully consumed by the warm, soft sex when Hiling turned over to lay on her side.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11789