- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hiling is the best mother of 2021.

Author's Chapter Notes:

A special story for Mother's Day 2022.  Hiling was a fantastic, flawed stepmother who starts and ends the anime as a strict, maternal figure in Bojji's life, but her mindset and approach were completely different thanks to her character arc.  Her character design captivated me immediately, and the nuance in the words she used clued me into how she truly felt about her stepson well before it was revealed.

Anyway, Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

Tag: Magic, Shrinking, Servitude, Pussy, Ass, Milf, Vore, Digestion, Disposal, Entrapment




Because of the difference in their genders, despite being the personal bodyguard of the Bosse Kingdom’s second queen, the hulking bald man known far and wide as the ‘Queen’s Shield’ was unable to remain by her side when she slept.  Frustrating as it was, even if King Bosse himself were to make a public decree to allow him to sleep in the same room to perform his duties, there would be no end of unsavory rumors speculating what would be happening behind closed doors.  So, each evening he was forced to leave the blonde-haired, pointy-nosed mother in the hands of her capable handmaidens, and each morning he’d receive her back once they had prepared her for the day.


After waking up early to go through his daily workout regime and washing up, the tall, muscular man stood outside the queen’s chambers at the usual time but had to wait a bit longer before the door opened and the royal woman came out in her usual long red dress.


“Oh, Dorshe.  Good morning.”  She greeted, as a slightly older woman in a dark blue dress and white apron closed the door behind her.


“Good morning, Hiling-sam-huh?  Aren’t two of your handmaidens missing?”  It was odd for her, the queen, to come out of her chambers with only one maid.


Stumbling a step, the blonde glanced back at the muscular man.  “Oh, that’s nothing to worry about.  Last night those two were… uh, speaking rather slanderously about Bojji and the late Sheena-sama.”  With a nervous laugh, she continued to walk down the hall.  “Obviously they are allowed to voice concern and dissatisfaction to a certain extent, but…  In any case, I had to punish them both for their crime.”  Wording it carefully so she didn’t have to reveal exactly what she had done, the only other one that knew the whole truth, her head maid, giggled at her clumsy rhetoric.  Shooting the middle-aged brunette an embarrassed glare, she entered the castle proper before stopping and looking back at her confused bodyguard.  “Do you know where Bojji is?  I hear he’s been going out on his own lately and coming back in just his underwear.”


“Uh…  No.  I heard some of the guards saying he went out again today, though.”  Letting the matter of her missing maids drop, Dorshe watched as the head maid excused herself to go perform her other duties.  “Apparently he went out with several layers of clothes on.”


“Honestly, that boy.”  Sighing, Queen Hiling headed for the front gates to await the young prince’s return.  She was going to give him a piece of her mind today.  He has to be more mindful of his position.  He’s the first prince for goodness sake.  Yet he’s so weak…  he should just stay in the castle where it’s safe.  As she walked, with her faithful and ever-loyal guard following close behind, under her dress she clenched her juicy butt cheeks together to cease the pleasant, but distracting wiggling and squirming from between them.  Oh, stop your struggling.  Be grateful you weren’t the one executed.  As much as she wanted to indulge in the arousing sensation, she was in the public eye now, and she had plenty of fun the night before.



The Previous Night


“I just don’t understand what that boy is thinking…”  Airing her concerns as she is undressed, the sun had long since set as Hiling prepares to retire for the night.  “Once should be enough to have learned his lesson, but he keeps going out and coming back naked!  And who in the kingdom would be bold enough to rob one of its princes?  If I ever get my hands on them…”  Grinding her teeth, her emotions were running high after hearing all the guards and maids talking about it.


“Oh, what an honor it would be for them.”  Giggling at the blonde’s frustration, the older woman undressing her had the queen down to her undergarments and lightly tapped the woman’s wide, childbearing hips.


“Doime!  This is seriou-!”


“-so hilarious seeing him come back each day.”  Stopping herself as she heard the maids in the next room running her bath, Hiling said nothing and just listened to them for a bit.


“I could never imagine Daida-sama embarrassing himself like that.”


“Though he would be much more pleasant to see naked, don’t you think?”


“Oh yes!  He’s so handsome and strong.  Bojji-sama is cute in his own way, but if Daida-sama were to walk through the town naked like that…”


“Should I say something to them, Hiling-sama?”  As the two girls gossiped away, unaware of how loud their voices had gotten, the older brunette just let out a disappointed sigh.  How many more times would she have to remind them to perform their duties in silence and with grace?


Shaking her head as the last articles of clothing were stripped from her, Hiling also sighed.  “No…  If I went around making a fuss every time I heard someone laughing at or speaking about Bojji behind his back, it would increase the chance of him learning about it.  It’s times like these that I think of his deafness as a blessing.”  Technically, she was well within her rights to punish anyone for speaking ill of royalty, but allowing the small offenses to slip through the cracks meant Bojji could retain his obliviousness and innocence.


“If only Hiling-sama were the one to give birth to Bojji-sama.  I’m sure she would have made him right.  Giant women can only have one child, right?  Seeing her son, it feels like Sheena-sama messed it all up.”


That, however, was a comment that made the blonde’s blood boil.  Allowing the citizens to criticize the actions of their country’s representatives was a good way to keep the ruling class in line, but that was uncalled for and disrespectful.


“I wouldn’t go that far, but it is od-!?”  Stomping over to the door, Hiling threw it open with her face red with rage and fists clenched tight.  “H-Hiling-sama!?”


Recognizing that it was the red-haired maid speaking, that meant that the ravenette was the one that said the previous statement.  Before either of the younger women could try to explain themselves, the queen grabbed the disrespectful servant as a purple glow enveloped her hand.


Entering the washing chamber with a sigh and shaking her head, Doime stopped the other from running.  “Uh, ah, ah.  No leaving a job half-finished.  You still have duties to attend to.”  She said as Hiling’s magic shrunk the one she had grabbed.  “Hiling-sama, I realize you’re upset but-”


“Quiet, Doime!  If that wasn’t worth an execution, I don’t know what is!”  Whirling around on her Head Maid, she held up the terrified, screaming girl, now no bigger than the palm of her hand.


“Execution for a bit of slander?  Please calm down.”  Not intimidated at all by the enraged queen’s outburst, while the brunette didn’t agree with her actions, she did still hand the redheaded maid over to likewise be shrunk.  “You always go to such extremes when you lose your temper.”


Realizing that her longest-serving and second most trusted servant had a point, the blonde mother took a couple deep breaths.  “R-Right.  Sorry for yelling at you, Doime.”


“It’s quite alright, your Majesty,” Doime replied, picking up and folding the two uniforms on the floor before taking hers off as well.  “Now, do you still want to execute them?”


“Of course!...  But for now, they’ll have to wash my body like this.  You watch to make sure they do a good job.”  Shrinking the calm, older woman as well, Hiling sat on the wooden stool next to the basin of warm water.  She released the two mouthy maids on her lap while Doime clung to her shoulder.  “Now listen here.  What you girls said about Bojji and the late queen is unacceptable.  Neither of you are young girls anymore, so you’ll have to face the consequences of your words.  Do I make myself clear?”  Sitting up, Hiling addressed the two girls who were barely able to see them for her large chest.


Nodding quickly in response, they looked up at the massive woman.  Not even King Bosse looked so huge as she did now to them.  The lighting in the room lit the queen from behind, casting them in the shadow of her bosom.  They were little more than pests to her now, as they could tell that she realized they wouldn’t be able to clean her properly at their current size.


“I suppose I’ll just have to wash myself tonight.”  Not willing to reverse her spell on them, Hiling leaned back to grab the soap and small basin to scoop out some of the bathwater when her movements caused the two girls to fall between her legs to the bath stool.  Sitting up, she looked down at them, caught between her plump thighs, and got an idea.  “However, you’ll be responsible for cleaning me down there.”  Half turning the stool under her so her buttock spilled off the side and there was a bit more space for them to stand on, Hiling spread her legs so the maids landed on it and could move around to do their job.  Picking Doime up, she placed the brunette on the stool as well.  “If you don’t do a good job, or Doime thinks you aren’t performing well enough, she’ll shove you inside of me and I’ll deal with you later.”




With their gigantic queen’s puffy, mostly shaved sex in front of them and the strict Head Maid towering twice as tall as them at their backs, the two scared maids’ only option was compliance.  Yelping as a flood of water came rushing down the blonde’s gorgeous body, they were nearly washed off the bath stool if not for Doime grabbing them.


“Come along ladies.  You’re already on thin ice with Her Majesty.  Make sure you clean her properly, or you really will be executed.”  Her tone carrying no concern for them beyond her own workload increasing should replacements be needed by the morning, she pushed them into the delicate, glistening folds of the royal’s nethers.


In response to the stimuli, Hiling’s soapy hand came down and pressed the three of them into her crotch as a moan of pleasure escaped her lips.  “Be careful down there!  I am rather sensitive right now.”  Scolding them, they saw the blonde’s troubled, blushing face for a moment peek out from the other side of her bountiful breasts.


“Our apologies, Hiling-sama,” Doime said, taking a step back as the foamy suds dripped off of her.  “Now get to work, ladies.”


The heat coming off of Hiling’s body was already stifling, and being pressed up against it had the blonde’s flower open a bit and pulse with life.  The heavy scent of her unwashed sex contaminated their lungs, but it was offset by a sweet undertone as a slightly thicker liquid dripped from her petals.


“This is all your fault.”  The red-haired maid said as she scooped up some of the soap that got caught in the bush of wiry blonde hairs above the heating up sex.  Kneeling, she started scrubbing the puffy vulva as it became more engorged by the second.


My fault?  You’re the one that started talking about Bojji-sama.”  Not willing to take all the blame, the black-haired girl shifted it back on the redhead as she gently washed Hiling’s love button.


Washing the blonde’s sex became more and more difficult as they went.  While she was trying to hide it, their feather-like touches aroused the queen immensely.  Between involuntary twitches to stopping her hips from rolling forward onto them, it would have been a difficult task whether their bickering become as heated as the sex they were washing.


“Well, at least I didn’t insult the late queen for giving birth to Bojji-sama!”


“But you were thinking it!”


No longer washing Hiling delicately, they were more concerned about who was more responsible and thus, who should be more strictly punished, ignoring the soft moans coming from high above them.


Sighing at the sight, Doime said nothing and just backed up a bit.  Any moment now.  Having served as Hiling’s Head Maid for years, she understood the royal better than most, and just as she got out of range of it, Hiling’s body rolled forward, trapping the two girls under the hot and needy sex.  Looking up, she saw the ample bosom of her queen descend behind her, encased on all sides by the woman’s body as she pleasured herself.




It was impossible to focus on washing herself with the two maids handling her so roughly, but after her first warning, Hiling couldn’t bring herself to get them to stop.  Oh, this always feels so fantastic!  I’m going to punish them anyway, so…  Giving in to the profound arousal, she leaned forward and ground her pussy into the stool and the two girls.  The irregular shape of their bodies pressed into her womanhood in a unique, pleasant way, but she had to be careful with how much pressure she applied to them, otherwise she’d have a different mess to clean up.  Ahn~  Oh, but I could…  Mmmm, so easily.  How dare they speak about Bojji like that.  Crushed for my pleasure would be too good of a death for them.


The two girls were frantically trying to push her off of them, a futile effort but the increased stimulus wasn’t unwelcomed.  Their thin little arms and legs slipped in between her folds so teasingly.  Rearing up before she truly did crush the life out of them, the urge to just shove them into herself was difficult to resist.


She couldn’t see them, but both the redhead and ravenette were struggling to free themselves from her pussy, which was an entertaining thought in and of itself.  Rather than help them, though, she signaled Doime to get them free while she finished washing up.


Drying herself and the three maids off, Hiling put on her own nightgown and brought them back to her room.  Setting Doime on her bed, the blonde held up her two detainees with a stern expression on her face.


“Honestly, to make a queen have to wash and dress herself is rather unbecoming, but after thinking it over, I’m not going to execute the two of you.”  Addressing the shrunken girls, Hiling’s composure was much better than it was when she first barged in on their conversation.  Measured breaths, fair complexion, relaxed yet dignified eyes; she was thinking clearly and not acting on emotions.  “I have a new position you will be filling for a while.  But first I must see to this other, disrespectful girl.”


Pulling out the collar of her nightgown, Hiling dropped the visibly grateful and relieved girl into her abundant cleavage.  Her skin was still a bit clammy and moist from the bathwater, and the soft mammaries pressed in on her from either side, holding her in place.


While she also shared in the relief of an emotional outburst resulting in her life ending tragically short, the black-haired girl’s anxiety spiked back up hearing the edge in the blonde queen’s voice.  The gigantic woman’s blue eyes narrowed in on her, not making her feel any more comfortable and only more fearful of the punishment coming.


You, on the other hand, for the crime of speaking so rudely about royalty, mocking and teasing the Crown Prince, and slandering the late Sheena-sama, I am still going to execute you, personally.”  Looking down at the older brown-haired maid on her bed, she received a solemn nod in silence and returned her gaze to the crying, begging girl.


“No!  P-Please, Hiling-sama!  I-I’m sorry.  Forgive me, lock me up, banish me!  Please, don’t kill me!”


“Silence!  Do you dare question your queen’s decree!?”


“N-N-No!  But I-”


“Then you’re execution shall be carried out immediately by my hand.”  Cutting her off, Hiling raise the girl over her head and opened her mouth wide, exhaling and blanketing the terrified ravenette in her hot, humid breath.  “Or rather, by my stomach.”


“W-What!?  N-No!  Please, Hiling-sama!  Hiling-sa-!”  Wiggling and squirming for her life, the young woman’s pleading was cut short as she as lowered into the blonde’s mouth and her slender lips closed around her.


Because she hadn’t shrunken the girl more, Hiling’s mouth was filled with the thrashing mass of living meat destined for her stomach.  Not wanting to torture or torment the poor thing, she pushed her meal to the back of her throat while tiny hands clawed at the inside of her lips, unable to pry them apart.  It took a couple attempts, but once her gullet grabbed ahold of the former maid’s foot, she was dragged down into the royal’s powerful, irresistible esophagus.


Feeling such a large object fill her throat, Hiling traced her fingers along the bulge her bedtime snack made as she swallowed again, pulling the unwilling meal further down.  Letting out a sigh of relief as her stomach accepted the ravenette, she licked her lips and rubbed her belly.  “Mmmm, I haven’t done that for a while.”  Pulling the horrified redhead out of her bosom, just having one in her belly felt so good that she was tempted to increase that by one.


“How could you do that to her?!  All she did was-”


“It is not your place to question a royal decree.  The final verdict of any given crime is up to the king and queen, or the member of the court they appoint to oversee the trial and punishment.”  Cutting the girl off, Doime validated the queen’s action.  “Simply tripping into her Majesty could as easily be forgiven as it could result in an identical punishment if that is her decision.  That is the authority that comes with being a ruler.  So long as she makes the decision with a calm mind, you should just accept it.”


“Exactly so.  And I could change my ruling mid-punishment if it doesn’t seem like you are reflecting on your actions.”  Bending over her bed, Hiling pulled up the back of her nightdress and stuck out her wide, round rear, bringing the redhead behind her.


Shoving the now silent girl deep between her butt cheeks, she gasped in pleasure as the girl made contact with her freshly cleaned, but still tacky anus.  Relaxing her sparsely hair-lined back door, the amorous blush returned to Hiling’s cheeks as she guided her living butt plug into her rectum, inserting her finger up to the third knuckle, leaving it there.


“And your punishment is to spend the next week in my bowels.  I’ll leave how you spend your time incarcerated up to you.”  Fixing her dress, Hiling stood back up and crossed her arms with a huff.  It was a bit boring that the girl wasn’t doing anything, but her stillness didn’t last long as a pocket of gas slipped past her and sounded from her anal sphincter.  Glaring at the older brunette who was suppressing the urge to giggle, she picked up her currently only maid left and got into bed.  Bringing her long-time servant under her bedding, Hiling places her between her legs and spreads her flower to her.  “You’ve been rather insolent as well tonight… though I recognize that some of it was necessary, so I’ll let you off if you can appease me.”


She didn’t need to see the blushing face of her queen to know how weak of an excuse that was.  The strong, intoxicating scent that filled her nostrils and overtook her olfactory senses told the truth of this ‘punishment’.  Gingerly feeling around in the darkness of the royal’s bedding, Doime found her way to the heated, drooling sex and buried her face into the engorged folds.  Feeling the queen’s honest response, her body tightening up around her face and massive hands coming down to hold her in place, the experienced maid dove deeper into the pulsing tunnel that called to her.


Her breathing coming in short rasps, Hiling helped Doime enter into her womanhood, thinking back to the first time she had done something like this with the brunette.  She’s become so complacent and bold since then.  I can still remember how reluctant she was, trying to convince me not to use her like this but never refusing.  The girl in her rectum was also moving around pleasantly in her, though her efforts were much more panicked and erratic.  Surely, she was trying to push herself out of her entrapment, but Hiling felt her move deeper instead.  If you’re not careful, you might end up joining your friend.  Giggling at that thought, it wouldn’t be the first time a person she shoved up her rear traveled backward through her digestive tract only to end up being filtered back through it as her nourishment.


It was a bit of a cruel execution method since digestion of an unwilling person could take as long as five or six hours, but it was the best way to do so without any evidence being left behind.




“Please!  Please, Hiling-sama!  Let me out!  Y-You’re not really going to digest me, are you?”  Feeling around frantically in the dark, unable to find the orifice that deposited her in the acid-filled organ, the ravenette had been reduced to trying to upset the giantess’ stomach or hoping she’d hear her and have mercy on her.  But from the increased breathing and heart rate, along with the moans of lustful ecstasy she could hear, it didn’t seem like either plan was working.  All she was doing was increasing how quickly she’d be digested, and amplifying the blonde’s pleasure.  And yet, what other choice did she have other than patiently awaiting digestion?  “Please!  I’m sorry!  I was wrong!  Hiling-sama!”




With pleasure coming from both her sex and rectum on their own, Hiling massaged her breasts and pinched her nipples as the tension in her body reached her tipping point.  Grabbing the sheets and arching her back, she hadn’t had a squirting orgasm since she last laid with King Bosse when they conceived Daida, but even this one was pleasant enough to alleviate her lustful desires.


Collapsing on her bed, as her breathing and heartbeat slowly quieted, the only other sounds in the stillness of night she could hear were coming from her very active stomach.  Sadly, if the struggling mass of meat was saying anything at all, she couldn’t hear it over the gurgles and groans of the diligent organ.


With a content smile on her face, she drifted to sleep.



Present


Waking up the following morning, Hiling hardly even thought about what had transpired before going to bed.  Pulling Doime from her sex, she let the older woman was herself up before attending to her.  It made her a bit late in getting ready, but it was a sacrifice she was willing to make, though if Doime thought it was so funny each time a shrunken person caused her to pass gas, she’d be happy to show her what it’s like in her bowels.


At the very least, I’m going to sit on her later today…  Perhaps during tea.  Thinking about how to further get back at her head maid, Hiling needed to tighten her anus as the struggles of the redhead in her promoted another pocket of gas to build at the sealed exit.  Maybe I should have let her out as well…  But I’m late enough as it is.  I need to hurry and find Bojji.  He’s been a bit distant lately, but with these latest incidents of him returning to the castle naked, I need to keep him closer to me than ever.  The poor boy.  How could anyone take advantage of such a delicate, sweet boy?!  I’ll execute them on the spot if I ever get my hands on them!  Thinking about how powerless and scared the young boy must be, it was making her blood boil!  Honestly, why can’t he just stay in the castle?  He should be sleeping in my room, we could share a bed as a mother and son should!  I’ll take care of Bojji forever, keeping him safe from harm and Daida should be the one to rule in Bosse-sama’s place.


If only she could have her way.  Everything would be so much more simple.




Sadly, life is never that simple.


For some reason, when she confronted Bojji on why he’s coming back to the castle naked lately, he tried to defend the person taking advantage of him, calling them his ‘friend’, and saying they were just playing!  He was so sweet and innocent, and some ne’er-do-well was using that against him!  And to make matters worse, Bojji challenged Diada to a duel and got gravely injured.


She had already planned to visit him that night to heal him, but given the strain it puts on her body now, she had to at least relieve herself first, to avoid accidentally voiding her bowels, and procure a restorative potion first.


After her bath, while Doime was out getting a potion for her, Hiling pulled up her nightdress and relieved herself into her chamberpot.  The ringing of the metal vessel as her urine splattered on it was always a source of embarrassment to her, but the meaty spurts of gas that echoed in the room were especially potent after a digestecution.  A thick log of waste spread her anus wider than normal as it plopped to the basin below her, followed by a couple more before a long, irregularly shaped object was evacuated from her bowels.  While she heard the temporary butt plug maid moving around, Hiling still had more to go and emptied her bowels over the shrunken girl.


By the time she was done, the queen had filled more than half of the chamberpot with a single defecation, and from among the stool and bleached white, undigested bones protruding from it, she saw the arms and legs of the redhead waving and kicking widely from the mess.  “I always forget how filling a little snack like that can be.  Here, let's get you cleaned up.”  Raising her hand, Hiling gripped the girl in magic and lifted her from the mound of feces.  Using a bit of purification magic, she removed all the filth from the barely conscious girl’s body.  “Good.  Now, it’s your turn to clean the mess you helped make.”  Bringing the girl behind her again, she spread her hefty glutes and showed the maid her filth-stained anus.


Weary and barely conscious, the redhead’s face was smushed into the puffy asshole, and flecks of the royal’s fecal matter were scraped into her mouth until it was clean.  And for as revolting as it tasted, without anything else to eat for the entire day, her addled brain swallowed what filled it.  When there was nothing left, she even extended her tongue and licked at the oily orifice.


“Ohhh~”  The light, little licks sent a shiver up her spine.  Hiling left her there to continue for a bit until she could hear Doime returning.  If you enjoy your new position so much, I might be gracious enough to appoint you to it on more permanent bases.  Ever since Bosse-sama fell ill…  No, even long before that, there are some comforts that a child cannot provide their mother.  Forcing the compliant redhead up the hole that defecated her out, a warmth spread across her sex, but she resisted the temptation to touch herself.




As a defense mechanism, her mind had shut down.  Inserted into her queen’s anus, being trapped in another person’s bowels wasn’t something a person should have to experience.  Sure, there are legends of giants swallowing people whole, but this was completely different.  And so her mind just stopped thinking about how she was squirming in a person’s waste.


The heat of her body was suffocating, the foul stench pacifying and the sounds of organs functioning was oddly relaxing.  Unlike the night before, she didn’t have to listen to wails of agony or moans of ecstasy.  But then, for a brief moment, it felt like the air was clean and there were no fleshy walls compacting fecal matter around her.  But it must have been a dream, a fantasy.  By the time rational thought returned to her, it was still dark, the air was repugnant and she was still being held comfortably in a tight embrace.  An odd taste on her tongue and weight in her stomach made her wish to forget everything though.  For as long as she was Queen Hiling’s captive, the best course of action was to think of nothing and do as her queen demanded.  Because the one thing she wanted more than freedom, was to never be on the royal blonde’s menu.


And so she emptied her mind once more, licking at the pulsing walls.




Making herself presentable before the door opened and her trusty head maid entered the room, Hiling went over and took the large, opaque, blue bottle from her.  “Thank you, Doime.  You can go to sleep after you clean that mess up.”


“Of course, Hiling-sama.  But will you not be requiring a massage once you return?”  She asked, holding the door open for her.


Pausing, the blonde knew she was right.  “You’ve already done enough today.  It’s my responsibility to make sure you are rested properly to carry out your duties.”


“As you wish.”  She said, closing the door.


Sighing, Hiling knew that the dutiful woman was going to wait up for her regardless, so rushed to Bojji’s side for both his and her sakes.  Next to making sure he grew up healthy and happy, she was willing to take any toll on herself.  Since the day she was brought to the castle to marry King Bosse, she had thought of him as nothing but her son.


And a mother will do as she deems fit to protect her children.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282