Office Life and Death by MrD
Summary:

A series of stories centered around office life, and the dangers of being shrunk in an office setting. When your coworkers are cutthroat, how long before you can keep from being trampled underfoot?

Each story will be very brief, marked with its own specific tags, and really only tied together by the loose theme of being office related. Ratings will be all over the place, so the overall will be "X" rated, although sexy-times won't necessarily be a feature of each story.


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 7452 Read: 23580 Published: May 17 2022 Updated: January 19 2023

1. The External Hire by MrD

2. One on One Meeting by MrD

3. Supply Chain Diversity by MrD

4. Performance Evaluation. by MrD

5. The Temp. by MrD

The External Hire by MrD
Author's Notes:

An employee is less than pleased that she was passed over for a promotion, in favor of an external hire.

That external hire is about to learn how poorly things can end.

Rated R (or a Temple of Doom PG-13) for cruelty and violence, Crush, violent, F/m, ~3in

As always, please enjoy!



Unable to free himself from Katie’s grip, and abducted to the nearly abandoned second-basement of the office building, Hector knew he was in danger. The woman that he’d been literally handed to for the ‘office tour’ had held him, both literally and figuratively, in disdain since the moment they had been introduced.

“Well, let’s take your company photo!” Katie said with too much enthusiasm. “If they’re going to hire a little shrimp like you instead of promoting a loyal, dedicated employee like myself, we might as well make sure you have a good photo.”

“I… look, I’ll do whatever you want. I’ll quit. I’ll never show back up again. If I do that will you let me go?” Hector asked, more than a little alarmed at the sudden zeal Katie was showing for such a mundane process.

“Even better!” Katie said, spinning around. “We can do it ourselves, right here with the copier!”

The prospect of what was about to happen, and all the manner in which it could be abused began swirling through Hector’s mind, even as he tried to regain some sense of orientation clenched in Katie’s hand and carried about with all the care of an empty coffee cup.

"But the …" Hector tried to protest.

"See, the camera is broken." Katie interrupted. "And besides it's difficult to get a decent photo of someone so small anyway. I've got a better plan anyway."

Hector couldn't find the words to object as he was suddenly reacquainted with the tumbling and falling sensations he hated. Through brief glimpses of stillness, punctuating bouts of swinging, falling, rising, and twisting in ways no normal sized human would ever experience outside of some demented carnival ride, Hector saw the ancient copier, it's loud lid, and then rushing up at him, the glass.

He had a moment to scream before he was slammed down onto the glass scanning surface with deliberate disregard, but the impact dazed him, and Katie's uncaring grip on his body forced the air from his lungs. Katie still held him in her hand, and was simply pressing his face into the scanner. His eyes hadn't even focused as the blinding light passed under him.

"Ugh, you fucking ruined it by moving!" Katie complained.

"I'm sorry! Please, I'll quit!" Hector begged. "Just let me go!"

"Aw, does the wil' tiny man finally get it?" Katie mocked. "Too bad. You're here, and you're not going anywhere. Now hold still."

Hector wanted to offer more; money, favors, service, anything he could to escape the situation he found himself in, but before he could open his mouth again, Katie's thumb, bigger than his head, covered his head and pushed down, pinning his head completely.

Breathing under the thumb was difficult, and the pressure was excruciating, but neither fatal nor enough to knock Hector unconscious. Once again Hector heard the whirring of the copier's machinery and the wave of blinding light passed under him.

Almost immediately, the pressure on his skull, and the constricting grip of her hand relaxed, letting Hector fall limp to the copier. For the first time in what felt like hours, he could breathe, although the violence of the office tour had almost certainly snapped a few ribs, and broken other bones. Every breath he drew in sent spikes of pain through his chest and neck.

"Hmmm, better, but still kinda shitty." Katie opined, after a brief shuffle of the first and second images. "I think we can do much better."

"Wait, I don't want the job." Hector offered, unable to climb to his feet. "It's yours, just please let me go."

Hector had managed to shakily get to his hands and  knees when it felt like a meteor slammed into him from above. Katie's palm slapped down with enough speed and force to knock Hector flat. Worse still, Hector's eardrums almost shattered from the pressure change, and although he regained consciousness almost immediately, the force was enough to briefly knock him out. Even as he regained consciousness, he was only greeted with the high pitched whine of the printer’s motor and the blinding sheet of light that passed him by.

“No, we’re still not there.” Katie mused above him. “Wait, I think I have an idea!”

Hector could hear a single sheet of paper being crumpled and discarded, but Katie’s palm didn’t lift off of him. In the dim supply closet, absent the blinding light of the scanner, and pinned under Katie’s hand, Hector couldn’t make out what was happening, except that Katie was moving around without allowing him the chance to flee.

For a brief moment, Hector felt the relief of finally being free of Katie’s palm. He lay on the scanner bed, just trying to catch his breath, until a shadow fell over him. Against the dim bulb that hung in the center of the supply room, Katie’s form eclipsed the light, and Hector caught a brief glimpse of a wave of houndstooth pattern fabric, before everything became dark again as Katie’s skirt-wrapped ass dropped down onto him.

Nothing Hector had ever experienced prior could compare to a normal sized human sitting on him. Although Katie wasn’t the heaviest individual, Hector’s body was pressed into the glass like never before, and it felt like a sea had collapsed on top of him. Hector felt Katie’s slight discomfort as painful grinding. Ever subtle movement she made turned into an irresistible force pushing, dragging, and compressing him in incomprehensible ways. Then came the light, again, and again, and again, as Katie took multiple scans. As soon as it had begun, Katie’s massive rear lifted up off of Hector, allowing him to breathe again, and forcing him to contend with the sharp pains that had suddenly appeared in his chest and limbs.

“We’re definitely on the right path here” Katie mused. Her voice was muffled, not from anything blocking Hector’s hearing, just from being dazed. “But we still need to make improvements. First…”

Hector was horrified to feel her fingers seize him again, even more roughly than before. Her nails tore at Hector’s clothing. Some distant part of him wanted to protest. Shrunken suits jackets, pants, shirts, all of which were shredded as Katie ripped them off of him, heedless of his broken limbs, all had to be custom made and were expensive. The more conscious part of him screamed and thrashed ineffectually as she turned what little business casual clothing he owned into tatters with no more tools than her acrylic nails.

When he was naked, she dropped him back down to the glass. Hector landed with a thud, and if both of his arms hadn’t sustained fractures prior to the fall, they were certainly broken after. Even still, the adrenaline that had pushed through him as Katie shredded his clothing remained and he began to crawl painfully away from the woman who would’ve been his employee. He was stopped by the appearance of a familiar office tool, a dry erase marker. The marker squeaked as it drew a rough rectangle around him, and then returned from on high to scrawl out something just above the rectangle that now enclosed him. He could prop himself up just enough to make out the text… ‘Katie’s New Office Toy.’

“There!” Katie said, satisfied with her work. “Now, one last improvement to make.”

Hector could barely turn, but it was enough to see Katie sliding the zipper down on that black and white houndstooth skirt she wore. Without ceremony or show, Katie slid the skirt off her hips and thighs, kicking it away. She must have noticed Hector’s attention as she smiled and turned away before hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and sliding them down as well.

“Okay!” She said cheerfully. “Let’s get this photo!”

Horror and realization set in too late as Katie’s bare ass loomed overheard, a pair of pale moons falling from on high. The butt dropped without hesitation with more speed than any previous, but Hector was again denied the release of unconsciousness. Instead he was confronted with the surprising heat of being overwhelmed by one of Katie’s cheeks as she got comfortable. Again every movement she made, worsened by the direct contact of her buttock, was inflicted on Hector as a tide of flesh that battered and rolled him beneath its every ebb and flow. This time it lasted long enough that he was keenly aware of his limbs being pulverized and his body being twisted and crushed in a number of ways he hadn’t even contemplated. And again came the waves of scanning light.

The world went dark and still and hot for a moment. Pain and the cognizance that he couldn’t breathe were his only companions. He thought he heard Katie speak, but through the mountain of flesh that made up her body, it was impossible to discern. Light and relatively cool air returned for a moment although they were accompanied with the alien sensation of rising. Katie’s fingers quickly found him, stuck to her ass, and peeled him free, her fingers pinched at his ankle, reducing the already broken join to dust as she brought him to her face.

“You don’t look so good, Hector.” She taunted. “But I’ll make sure this is over soon.”

Words tried to form in his throat, a plea for mercy, a bargain for release, but even Hector couldn’t make them out.

Katie's fingers quickly set him back down beneath her raised butt.

“Bye bye!” Katie cheerily said as her butt descended.

Then there was darkness, and nothing.




Katie could still feel Hector’s naked body writhing beneath her. His resistance had faded to barely discernible squirming, but it was still there.

Not wanting to waste the opportunity, Katie tapped the scan button between her knees over and over again, bathing the tiny supply closet in a brief wave of light. Sheet of paper after sheet of paper, negative-washed out from Katie's own bare ass and the diminutive man trapped beneath it, slid out from the machine, creating an almost animated effect of her subtle movements and the shrunken man’s suffering.

Katie snatched the top page from the tray and considered her makeshift photography skills. Hector’s entire form was plastered out under her ass. The shrunken man’s face was smushed against the glass, with what was clearly a shattered nose, at the very least. His limbs had been contorted around into unnatural and broken angles.

Even still, the dry erase frame Katie had scrawled into the glass held together just well enough to be able to read the words 'Katie's New Office Toy' as had the box she had drawn around Hector's body. Smudges and the almost indistinguishable bits of blood and spit and tears beginning to pool around Hector aside, her bare ass, pressing Hector relentlessly into the glass had returned a crystal clear image of exactly what she’d wanted.

"Hey! I think we've got a real winner her!" Katie said, fully aware that Hector would have little to no chance to respond even if he could hear her.

Katie, still holding the scan with her fingers, pushed herself back up off the glass raising one cheek, and looked down between her legs. For the briefest of moments she panicked. Her shrunken, would-be boss, was nowhere to be seen, only a vague outline of his form where her butt had pressed him onto the scanning bed, the frame she had drawn, and her own ghostly outline of body heat around that. The dread immediately faded, however, as she realized her own mistake.

Balancing delicately on one cheek, and reaching under herself with the opposite hand, peeling Hector’s body, still plastered to her ass, from her skin. With him peeled off easily enough, she brought him to dangle in front of her face.

“You don’t look so good, Hector.” She taunted. “But I’ll make sure this is over soon.”

He gurgled something, but Katie could neither clearly hear nor understand, not that she cared. She maneuvered him back under her still raised ass, which she lowered slowly back onto him. She made sure to keep an eye as her butt descended, ensuring he was under her asscheek and hadn’t shifted to her thigh, or out from under her.

“Bye bye!” She cheerily said as he disappeared under her.

With nothing more to gain, Katie simply sat back, no longer distributing her weight away from the company’s newest employee. Katie finally felt something give under her cheek, but thankfully it wasn't the crystalline crack of shattering glass. After what had amounted to only a few minutes of pops and cracks while Katie shifted her bare butt to torment her would-be boss, there was a distinct splurt, and all resistance offered by Hector's little body collapsed into a wet stillness.

Still, Katie knew better than to leave anything up to chance. She clenched her cheeks, tightening the buttocks and ground her ass against the glass. Even if he had miraculously survived until then, the smearing sensation and residual snapping beneath her rear told her all she needed to know.

Quickly dismounting the copier confirmed her suspicions. All that remained of Hector was a smear of mostly crimson goo on the glass and the slight sensation of warmth running down the back of her butt. Katie cursed and pulled a tub of cleaning wipes from one of the racks in the supply room. She made quick work of wiping down the viscera clinging to her butt, and then spent ample time wiping down the copier. Everything went back into the tub of wipes, nearly empty anyway, and then stashed in a trash bin, further nestled inside a discarded fast food bag. Katie collected her photographs, personal souvenirs, and redressed before walking out to report Hector's early departure.
End Notes:



Ooof, I don't think corporate is going to accept roadkill for a company photo, but then again, I doubt Hector will be clocking in tomorrow anyway.

Thank you so much for reading. I hope to make this collection a regular exercise to keep me in the writing habit.

One on One Meeting by MrD
Author's Notes:

A boss has a very brief meeting with her employee.

Rated PG for entrapment, speaking of, tags are; Entrapment, F/m, ~3in

As always, please enjoy!

"Just a moment, Michael." Melissa said. "I need to address this."


Without waiting for a reply, Melissa firmly, but gently covered him with her hand. She could feel him drop to his knees and curl up almost instinctively under her palm and fingers. Melissa couldn't hold back a smile. The hours she had spent training Mike had paid off, as the shrunken man offered no resistance or objection, just quietly and meekly slipped beneath her hand.


Melissa turned to her computer, there had been no notification or email, so she instead clicked a browser open and began browsing the local deli's website for lunch. She idly clicked through soups, sandwiches, and an assortment of in-store pickled vegetables, all the while keeping Mike cupped under her hand. Occasionally, as she specified her mustard choice, she'd drum her fingers around Mike. She could feel him attempt to shrink away from each falling digit, while trying to avoid the heel of her palm as well. Although she didn't track how long she spent ordering lunch, Melissa made sure to take her time. Her living, warm stress reliever stayed compliant and relatively silent, save for some squeaks as Melissa applied some noncommittal pressure.


With her chicken wrap en route, Melissa considered the tiny man curled up under her hand for a moment.


"You'll have to forgive me, Michael, I need to address something personal for a moment." Melissa stated, briefly taking her hand from Mike. "I'll make sure you are safe in the interim."


Before he had a chance to object, Melissa had scooped him up in her hand, and brought him to the top-center drawer of her desk. She slid it open and deposited Mike inside, immediately next to some of her miscellaneous office supplies and personal effects.


“Do me a favor, don’t make any noise while you’re in there.” Melissa ordered. “I’ve got to take some calls in a moment.”


"But…!" Mike tried.


"Shhh…shhh…" Melissa said with a finger to her lips. "This will only take a few minutes."


Melissa closed the desk drawer without any further debate. She also made sure to lock the drawer with the key from under her keyboard before replacing the key. She checked to make sure there was nothing too pressing on her screen before locking her computer and getting up to use the restroom.


Her day proceeded without incident. She used the restroom, she chatted with some of her employees, she went downstairs to get her lunch, she ate lunch in the executive arboreal atrium, she returned to her office and spent the remainder of the day on call, responding to e-mails, and in general shifting paradigms outside the box for synergistic efficiency. All in all it was a productive day.

She never forgot Mike, locked away in her desk drawer. Occasionally she would drop her hand a bit harder than she needed to on her desk. She kicked her heels off and put her feet up onto her desk for a few minutes, contemplating bringing Mike back out to the desk top to simply wait next to her stocking-clad feet, but ultimately decided against it.


At the end of her day, she restarted her computer, packed up her briefcase, and slipped out of her office without interruption. As she made her way down and out of the office, down into the parking garage she recalled something one of her analysts had mentioned off hand while they discussed the office politics of the day. She pulled out her phone and began dialing, hoping Stephanie, who was notorious for staying late.


"Stephanie, it's Melissa. Are you still at the office?" She asked. "Good. Were you still looking to work on that file you and I talked about today?"


Melissa almost chuckled to herself as Stephanie stumbled over her question, slowly working toward the true meaning of Melissa's question, Stephanie's coworker locked up inside Melissa's desk drawer.


"That's great, I want you to go to my office, and get the … small file in the top drawer of my desk." Melissa said once Stephanie had gotten the hint. Melissa sat down in her car. "Yes, the key is under the keyboard. Take the file home with you this weekend, and …"


The garage was devoid of people, but Melissa shut the door before continuing.



"Enjoy it. And don't forget, Stephanie, full clean up when you're done."

End Notes:



Oh no! Mike might have a more work-intensive weekend ahead of him than he'd originally planned.

But I'm sure Stephanie's a reasonable person, right? Right?

As always thank you so much for reading.

Supply Chain Diversity by MrD
Author's Notes:

Gossip is a dangerous thing.

Please enjoy!
Rated PG-13 for a naughty word or two, F/m, 3in.

<><><>

<><><>

"Did you hear about Steve?" Alanna asked, hopping up on Bill's desk.


"No, some of us actually work around here." Bill responded. "And don't sit there, it's not load-rated."


"Haha, smart ass, if anyone browsed the internet more than you at work, they'd have to be promoted to social media director." Alanna shot back. "Anyway, Steve's gone. The police say he may have caught the virus!"


Bill stopped clicking through his highschool crush's latest vacation photos.


"You don't know that." He said, more defensively than he meant to.


"Oh, sure." Alanna conceded. "But, no one's seen him in days, apparently the police told Janice that he'd filed through one of those private placement companies, you know, the ones that come and take you to a shrinkee-only colony?"


"So that's it then." Bill said, already wanting to be done with the topic. "He's reclining in a hammock made of a factory reject bandana and sipping the world's tiniest painkiller."


“Except, even his wife doesn’t know where he is, she hasn’t seen him since Friday morning, and she’s the one that filed the police report and told them about the placement company.” Alanna leaned in with a conspiratorial air. “And besides, you wanna know what I think?"


“No” Bill said, knowing his answer wouldn’t affect Alanna.


“I think it was his secretary, Michelle.” Alanna whispered.

“You think that Michelle, the recent college grad, the one who is so meek she can barely say ‘good morning’ to anyone, the one who apologizes to furniture when she accidentally bumps into them, five foot nothing, one-hundred pounds after a buffet, that Michelle,” Bill outlined. “murdered our former line-backer boss?”


“Not murdered.” Alanda conceded. “At least, not immediately. But she definitely found him after he shrunk, and kidnapped him.”


For a brief moment, Bill had a horrifying flashback to his monthly review of the company’s work browser history, specifically Alanna’s. The images of women doing unspeakable things to shrunken people, the stories and blog posts detailing those women’s plans and schemes once they were alone with a shrinkee.


“I think you’re projecting.” Bill said. “What proof do you have that she kidnapped him?”


“I’m so glad you asked!” Alanna beamed.


“I’m so sorry I asked.” Bill soured.


“So, Friday, the last day that anyone saw him, she left early, before lunch. And, the security cameras saw her leaving the main door, with a bag she didn’t normally carry.” Alanna was almost too excited. “I think she was bringing him the weekly report, found him shrunk in his office, stuffed all his clothes into a bag, stuffed him…somewhere, and then took off for an early weekend to enjoy her new shrinkee-slave. Beside, you saw how he treated her, she fucking hated him, even if she needed the job.”


Bill must have shown more of his own dread in his face than intended, because Alanna’s grin only widened.


“Besides,” She said. “It’s what I’d do.”

“What?” Bill said, jolted out of his dead reverie.


“Oh totally,” Alanna continued. “I can’t think of a better weekend than finding one of the account analysts, or Sarah, or even… you.”


“Don’t kid about that shit.” Bill said.


“I’m not kidding.” Alanna said, finally leaning away. “It’d depend on just how small you shrunk, but I’d first find a way to stop you from running. Maybe just pocket you, if you were small enough…”

“Stop it.” Bill said.

“Then I’d clean up your clothes, it wouldn’t take much effort to put them all into a bag and take them to the furnace in the basement…” She continued unabated.

“Okay, I get it, that’s enough.” Bill tried.


“But then I’d have to keep you quiet while I made my way out of the building.” Alanna mused. “Again, it’s dependant on size, but I think for you Billy, since I know you’ve got a thing for nice asses, I’d have to keep you clenched between my cheeks. A nice, tight squeeze all the way to my car, and then home to be my little toy forever, or at least until I get bored with you.”

“I said that’s enough!” Bill said.

“Okay, okay.” Alanna said, finally unseating herself from Bill’s desk.


Alanna made her way back to the walkway between the cubes, turning back to lean on the half-wall as she did.


“You know that would probably be better than Steve’s getting, right?” She said.


“What do you mean?” Bill asked, unable to stop himself from taking the bait.


“She may not talk to you that much, but Michelle could occasionally open up after work.” Alanna said. “After a few beers.”

“So?” Bill asked.

“Steve would be lucky to be picked up by someone so cute.” Alanna mused. “But Michelle hates him. If she did get him, he’d be begging to simply stuck between someone’s asscheeks by the end of Friday night, that girl has some demented ideas. Sexy ideas, but still demented.”


With that, Alanna was gone, back to gossip with someone else. Bill was left alone in his cube, and feeling like he could breathe easily for the first time in minutes. As he tried to resume his idle browsing of people he once knew, he found his hand shaking on the mouse.


“Fuck this.” Bill said to himself. “I need a break.”


Bill got up from the grueling tasks in front of him, and made his way to the break room on his floor. With almost all of the staff out, for a variety of reasons, and the upcoming holiday, the building was almost empty, save for a few under-paid souls like Bill. So when Bill turned the corner into the break room, and almost ran into Michelle exiting the break room, he stopped in the doorway.


“Oh, sorry, and good morning.” Bill said.

“Don’t worry about it, and good morning, uh, Bill, right?” Michelle asked.


Bill almost didn’t know how to respond, in the span of a second, he’d heard more words from Michelle than in the four months since she’d been hired.


“Yeah, it’s Bill.” He said. “How was your weekend?”


“It was wonderful, I had a great time staying inside for the weekend.” She responded.


It was almost alien to see Michelle making eye contact, speaking cheerfully, and in general, being engaging.


“That’s good to hear.” Bill said.


“If you’ll excuse me, I’ve got to get back to work.” She said. “Steve may be gone, but all of his appointments still need to be told he’s gone.”

“Sure thing.” Bill said, stepping aside. “It’s a shame, that Steve’s missing.”

Michelle chuckled as she walked passed Bill.


“Yeah, a real shame.” She said still chuckling. She waved as she walked away. “Take care, Bill.”


A shiver ran down Bill’s spine as he stood alone in the break room, he couldn’t tell if it was from the wholly uncomfortable shift in Michelle’s tone and attitude, or from the way she brushed off any concern. At least, Bill told himself, she looked happy.


Bill shook off the building dread, literally, and made his way to the sink and cabinet for a drink of water to alleviate an uncomfortable heat in his collar. Bill turned on the water and reached above the sink to the cabinet. His hand missed. Bill looked up, confused, only to be more confused as his hand, extended up to the cabinet handle, wouldn’t reach. He tried to push himself up on the sink, for the few extra inches, only to realize the lip of the sink was too high to get a good purchase on. By the time Bill realized what was happening, before he could even panic, or call out for help. The world began to spin as it rose around him. The vertigo and nausea took him almost immediately, and Bill collapsed to the ground, unconscious.


Waking up was a mix of confusion and bliss. Bill felt as though he’d just had the best rest he’d ever had in a place he couldn’t remember falling asleep in. It took him several minutes just to fight his way out of the massive amount of bedding that surrounded him. Finally climbing free of the heavy cloth, he could take in his surroundings. The world was an alien landscape of beige tile, and mountainous white laminate cabinetry, he recognized all the elements of his company’s break room, but couldn’t tie them back to the image in his mind.


Bill hadn’t even figured out where he was when he heard a familiar voice come from behind him.


“Oh my god, Bill!” Alanna exclaimed with equal shock and joy.

End Notes:

<><><>

<><><>

I'm sure Bill will be fine, right? Right?

Thank you so much for reading.

Performance Evaluation. by MrD
Author's Notes:

'Can you come see me in my office?' might be the eight most horrifying words in the English language, at least when said by your boss.

F/m, 1-3in, lots of implications and rumors, very little outside of PG13 material.

Please enjoy!

"Thank you for seeing me on such short notice…" Leilana said as David was set down on her desk by Elisabet.


"Do you need me for anything else, ma'am?" Elisabet asked dutifully, before being dismissed with a wave of Leilana's hand.


"No, Elisabet, that will be all, thank you…" Leilana said, adding, "And would you shut the door on your way out?"


As Elisabet slipped out of the office, David noticed a grin on her face as the door latched shut behind her. David suddenly grew worried; standing on Leilana's desk, David paled. Summoned to the boss's office at the end of the day? Door shut behind his escort? A major deadline coming up for the San-Martin account that had been giving David troubles all month? Everything about the situation stank of disciplinary action, and it didn't help that his boss always looked disappointed and angry in equal measure from his three inch vantage point. Suddenly Leilana's glasses glaring down at him held the reflection of every office rumor he'd heard about those employees who failed to meet Leilana's exacting expectations.


He saw the story Jeremiah had told him about Beth-Anne, the process analyst who failed to accurately estimate a client's projected earnings and had spent an entire day of meetings pinned under Leilana's ass for it. Jeremiah had said that Beth-Anne had been returned to her desk at close to two in the morning, dripping with management's sweat and stuck with the ultimatum to 'get it right by eight in the morning' or endure worse.


David blinked and was confronted with Meribah's gossip about how Devon had tried flirting with Leilana, and hadn't taken her rejection well, pestering her with emails and comments until finally Leilana had had enough and after calling Devon into her office, forced him inside her shoe. Meribah said that Devon hadn't ever been fired or quit, and that the company still paid him to the current day, ignorant that his only duties were now to be an insole for Leilana.


David's breath quickened in his chest as one of Leilana's hands rested on the desk next to him, the scent of an earthy and woodsy hand lotion sent him to Pete's story in the break atrium about how Gorge hadn’t been seen in some time, and the last time he was seen when Leilana had been grumbling about forgetting her lunch and took him back to her office to discuss his performance. Pete had speculated in excruciating detail how easy it would have been for Leilana to chew Gorge up, or even, swallow him whole, just to hold her over until dinner, of course.


In her other hand, Leilana held a sheaf of loose papers, clearly printed in small text with each one nearly filled, edge to edge with information. She deftly thumbed through the data, humming and sighing to herself as she did the calculations in her mind. Minutes passed away as Leilana ignored David on her desktop while she read, her fingers on the desktop idly drumming on the polished walnut surface, sending tremors with every impact of her fingernails through David's legs.


“Mr. Garcia…” Leilana said, startling David out of his focus on her tapping, forest green fingernails. “You’re currently working on the projections for the San-Martin account, correct?”


“Y…yes, Ms. Laurent.” David offered, trying to remain professional under the gaze of a woman twenty years his senior and almost fourteen times his height. “Since Davis was removed from the project, I’ve been the only Projections Report Analyst assigned to the account. I can get…”


“I have the projections here, Mr. Garcia…” Leilana noted, gently waving the papers she held. “That’s what we’re here to discuss today.”


“O…oh, I, um, what d…did you need to know?” David stumbled as she leaned over him as he spoke. “I c…can make ad…adjustments to the modeling if you…”


“The formatting is sloppy.” Leilana said, freezing David’s heart.


She set the papers down, and pushed herself up from her desk. David had never grown accustomed to being around larger people, so when she stood, placing her hands on her desk and pushing herself up, David fell back on his ass as the giantess rose up above him on columns rooted in green acrylic paint. If Leilana noticed his fall, she said nothing, instead walking around her desk to the door of her office.


“The data is so wildly out of order it would take an expert in the field of many years to re-collate it and make sense of it.” Leilana said as she threw the deadbolt latch to her office, resulting in both an audible thunk from the metal bolt and a deep gulp from David.


She turned back to him, watching him as she moved over to the windows that lead to the rest of the office. Although she was sequestered in a corner office that was mostly only visible from a hallway, she still took the time to drop the privacy blinds over the windows. The corrugated fabric in dark grey fell from the high ceiling as the blinds closed in abrupt unison.


“There are stark errors in the regulatory citation sections that would cause our firm to be subjected to scrutiny from no less than four federal agencies…” She said as she continued her circuit around her own desk, reaching a cabinet that stood next to the door. “and at least two state ones.”


She opened the cabinet to reveal one half loaded with a dazzling array of drinkware, glasses, tumblers, coupes, flutes, most of it in stark, brilliant glass that almost seemed to shine with its own radiance as even the dim light from the office struck it. She selected a thick bottomed tumbler before turning to the other side, loaded with bottles of liquor that David could scarcely identify. From that section she pulled a green glass bottle and popped the cork. She smelled the aroma that floated up from the bottle, smiling before she poured a few fingers of the smokey dark amber liquid into the glass. She replaced the cork and bottle, and briefly brushed the control pad next to her door, dimming the lights in her office to something closer to the half-set sun outside, before making her way back to her desk.


“You even managed to misspell the client’s name…” Leilana said, now standing as directly overhead as her desk would allow.


In one hand she held her drink, the orange glow from her office lights catching the lines of the glass and liquid inside in a spectacular display of color, while her other hand rested on her hip. David tried to make out her expression, but he felt dizzy from the pounding of his heart, and still hadn’t adjusted to the relatively low light of the office.


He watched, stunned, as she brought the glass to her lips, and still watching him, began to slowly tilt the heavy base back, letting the shining liquid flow over her lips, passed her teeth, and into her mouth. David wanted to run, but aside from the locked door, his position high on her desk, and the notion that every one of her steps, even wearing six inch stilettos, cleared more distance than hundreds of his own, David couldn’t make his legs move.


The liquor seemed to last forever, a river's deluge over a crystalline bed, through her lips, and into the darkness of her mouth and beyond. But it did eventually drain from the glass, Leilana locking her eyes with David's the entire time. When she finished, the empty tumbler came down next to him jarring him out of his stunned silence.


"M…Ms. Laurent, i…if you just give me another chance…" David pleaded, looking around and down in desperate fear. "I w…will work through the weekend to fix…"


David's pleading was silenced when a finger tip the size of his head pressed into his face silencing him. Her finger released him almost immediately, but David had no relief as she turned the finger over and used the point of her almond shaped nail to guide his chin up to look her in the eyes again.


"But the actual projections themselves…" Leilana said through a toothy smile. "Were the best damn numbers I've seen in this company since I got promoted out of Projections seven years ago."


David wanted to cry, from relief and happiness all at once. He wanted to seize her finger tip in his hands and plant thankful, almost worshipful kisses all along it. But more than anything else he wanted to pass out as the tension in his jaw, neck, back, and immobile legs washed out of him, leaving only a painful fatigue in its place.


“Now…” Leilana said, her other hand deftly undoing the clasp that held her wrapped pencil skirt in place.


The garment, no longer secured against her hips, fluttered to the floor revealing what could easily be identified as red lace against her olive skin, bereft of any hosiery or need for David to imagine what smoothly shaven surfaces lay beyond that lace. The tension surged back into David’s limbs, and into another part of him as his heart raced again.


“Let’s see if you can be used for something other than numbers…”

End Notes:

Long hours, amIright?

Thank you so much for reading!

The Temp. by MrD
Author's Notes:

Again, finally picking up the slack! Hopefully I can write more, more often, and get through the 2023 year with Company Man being actually released.
Here's a story about contract work going poorly!
F/m, shrinking, 1-3in, maybe rated R?

"According to the allegations, it appears you've had some conversations with your coworkers that could be considered inappropriate." Mike outlined.


Sitting across from him was the subject of the behavioral investigation being conducted by human resources and management, Kayla, the temp who had been working with the company for the last eleven months. Under her contract, if she continued to be employed for only two weeks more, Mike would be legally obligated to hire her on full time as a regular employee, complete with a significantly higher salary, and benefits. That would be too much of a cost for Mike's quarterly bonus to bear.


“You’ve been made aware of our company policy?” Jim asked, sitting next to Mike.


Kayla sat with her arms crossed under her chest, looking irate from behind the rims of her glasses. Her leg bobbed with an angry tempo, the modest heel on her stockinged foot bouncing off her own heel with every movement. In truth, Mike wouldn’t have been able to find fault with her work. Kayla had outperformed his regular staff, and her fellow temps, throughout the nearly a year she’d been employed. And like the rest of the temps, Mike had made sure to wring every single penny that could be wrought out of Kayla over the course of her brief tenure. Even if it hadn’t been for her angry idle pose, the near-scowl on Kayla’s face would’ve been enough to make her demeanor clear.


“I know the policy.” Kayla retorted. “And I follow it. No one has told me what I said that was ‘inappropriate’...”


“Yes, well…” Mike cleared his throat. “It appears you were discussing something about witchcraft? Spells or something like that?”


“Yes.” Kayla said flatly.


“Well, you’re aware of the company policy about discussing issues of a religious nature while clocked in, correct?” Jim interjected.


“I am.” Kayla responded. “I’m also aware of the company harassment policy, and the three complaints I’ve filed against Steve, who is still constantly in my business, and was even waiting in the parking lot for me last week. You’re telling me that he’s still employed here and I’m getting dragged into a meeting for talking with Steph about my weekend rituals in the bathtub?”


“Now that kind of attitude is definitely not going to help you get a permanent position here!” Mike said forcefully. “If you want this job, I suggest you act like it.”


That seemed to be a tipping point for Kayla. She stood up, and knocked her chair over in the process.


“You’re right, I should act like it!” Kayla said.


With that she held up her palm to both Mike and Jim, and the world became a fuzzy, spinning mess of colors and cacophonous sound. Mike felt simultaneously like he’d vomit, and collapse into sleep as his own office became a dizzying carousel of beige, interspaced with the occasional splash of color from an inspirational poster or print of an abstract painting.


When Mike could finally see again, his office had been transformed. The office seemed to be much the same in layout and design, but suddenly his own desk rose high above him, like the bluff of a mesa that he could never scale. All around him were his clothes, a sea of polyester-cotton blend in muted pastel blues and khakis, and he found himself standing on his office chair, now bigger than his yard at home.


A shadow fell over him and he craned his neck back to look up at the imposing figure of Kayla, now a titaness of impossible stature looking down on him. Her expression had changed, and her new toothy smile sent a shiver down Mike’s spine.


“Now, that’s better…” Kayla said, reaching down with fingers like the hand of an angry goddess. “Stay there a moment.”


The long, natural nail of the temp employee’s index finger deftly, not gently, came down and poked Mike in the chest, sending him down into his clothes, and clutching where he’d been struck. For a moment he caught a glimpse of Jim, pinched between the thumb and index finger of her other hand, thrashing wildly, and ineffectually, between her fingertips.


With Mike almost incapacitated, having endured what felt like a battering ram against his chest, he watched from his clothes as Kayla turned around, showcasing her massive ass. Clad in the grey pencil skirt, it was a thing of lust-worthy admiration, but as small as he was, it was also a lethal threat.


Kayla’s free hand quickly unfastened the skirt and let it fall to the office floor, revealing a pair of silken black panties, and a gap of milky white skin where her nylons and panties did not meet. Mike was treated to the awe-inspiring, erection-inducing sight for only a moment before her thumb slipped into the waistband of her panties and pulled it away from her.


Kayla brought Jim’s screaming, thrashing form behind her and held him above the gap between her underwear and her hips. Mike’s attention was broken from the scene for a moment to where Kayla still regarded him over her shoulder with a sinister smile, before her thumb and index finger released Jim.


The tiny human resources representative screamed as he fell, but was quickly silenced as he disappeared into Kayla’s panties, and she released the waistband sealing him shut inside. As if it weren’t enough, Mike was horrified as the giantess grabbed both of her cheeks and subtly adjusted herself, no doubt ensuring Mike’s coworker was wedged deep between her cheeks. Mike sat in stunned silence, even as Kayla turned around.


“Now, Mike…” Kayla began. “You’ve been slightly less of an asshole to me this past year, but you were about to fire me for some bullshit, so…”



Mike screamed as the fingers that had caused his whole chest to bruise came back for him, this time seizing him much as they had Jim only moments earlier. Kayla’s fingers were each larger than his entire body, and she had no trouble keeping him securely held between thumb and index as she lifted him up.


From where he dangled between her digits, Mike looked down in horror as he saw his destination. Kayla had again pulled the waist of her panties away, this time revealing a dark descent into the bush above her pussy.


“I’ve decided you won’t be suffering the same punishment as Jim, but you are still going to be working to make up for your mistake…”


There was no more warning as Mike was dropped. Gravity took hold as Kayla released him, sending him screaming through the air until he came into contact with her neatly trimmed bush. He bounced off the hairy mound, only to hit the silken fabric of her panties, and slide right into position, against her vagina.


Mike looked up through the hair, glistening with anticipation, and tried to scramble away from the pussy in front of him radiating heat. For a moment he caught a glimpse of Kayla looking back down at him with a smile.


“Now Mike, you’re going to need to show some initiative and change that attitude…” Kayla laughed. “If you want this to be a permanent position!”


Mike tried to shout a protest, but Kayla released her hold on the waistband of her panties, snapping the fabric back into her and driving Mike’s tiny body against her pussy with no remorse. Suddenly confined to the sweltering heat, and soaking moisture of the temp employee’s panties, Mike fought furiously to push himself away, which resulted in a moan from somewhere above him. An implacable force, he couldn’t know it was her fingers from outside the fabric of her panties, pushed him deeper into the folds of her labia.


The world for Mike suddenly became darker than even before, as Kayla redressed herself in the office, wrapping the skirt around her hips and securing it on her waist, with her two new toys wedged in place. She whistled to herself as she strolled out of the office, knowing full well there would be investigations about the disappearance of the two men, but also that the chaos would take months to die down. Plenty of time for her to earn her regular employment status and benefits.

End Notes:


Thank you for reading!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11827