- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

An employee is less than pleased that she was passed over for a promotion, in favor of an external hire.

That external hire is about to learn how poorly things can end.

Rated R (or a Temple of Doom PG-13) for cruelty and violence, Crush, violent, F/m, ~3in

As always, please enjoy!



Unable to free himself from Katie’s grip, and abducted to the nearly abandoned second-basement of the office building, Hector knew he was in danger. The woman that he’d been literally handed to for the ‘office tour’ had held him, both literally and figuratively, in disdain since the moment they had been introduced.

“Well, let’s take your company photo!” Katie said with too much enthusiasm. “If they’re going to hire a little shrimp like you instead of promoting a loyal, dedicated employee like myself, we might as well make sure you have a good photo.”

“I… look, I’ll do whatever you want. I’ll quit. I’ll never show back up again. If I do that will you let me go?” Hector asked, more than a little alarmed at the sudden zeal Katie was showing for such a mundane process.

“Even better!” Katie said, spinning around. “We can do it ourselves, right here with the copier!”

The prospect of what was about to happen, and all the manner in which it could be abused began swirling through Hector’s mind, even as he tried to regain some sense of orientation clenched in Katie’s hand and carried about with all the care of an empty coffee cup.

"But the …" Hector tried to protest.

"See, the camera is broken." Katie interrupted. "And besides it's difficult to get a decent photo of someone so small anyway. I've got a better plan anyway."

Hector couldn't find the words to object as he was suddenly reacquainted with the tumbling and falling sensations he hated. Through brief glimpses of stillness, punctuating bouts of swinging, falling, rising, and twisting in ways no normal sized human would ever experience outside of some demented carnival ride, Hector saw the ancient copier, it's loud lid, and then rushing up at him, the glass.

He had a moment to scream before he was slammed down onto the glass scanning surface with deliberate disregard, but the impact dazed him, and Katie's uncaring grip on his body forced the air from his lungs. Katie still held him in her hand, and was simply pressing his face into the scanner. His eyes hadn't even focused as the blinding light passed under him.

"Ugh, you fucking ruined it by moving!" Katie complained.

"I'm sorry! Please, I'll quit!" Hector begged. "Just let me go!"

"Aw, does the wil' tiny man finally get it?" Katie mocked. "Too bad. You're here, and you're not going anywhere. Now hold still."

Hector wanted to offer more; money, favors, service, anything he could to escape the situation he found himself in, but before he could open his mouth again, Katie's thumb, bigger than his head, covered his head and pushed down, pinning his head completely.

Breathing under the thumb was difficult, and the pressure was excruciating, but neither fatal nor enough to knock Hector unconscious. Once again Hector heard the whirring of the copier's machinery and the wave of blinding light passed under him.

Almost immediately, the pressure on his skull, and the constricting grip of her hand relaxed, letting Hector fall limp to the copier. For the first time in what felt like hours, he could breathe, although the violence of the office tour had almost certainly snapped a few ribs, and broken other bones. Every breath he drew in sent spikes of pain through his chest and neck.

"Hmmm, better, but still kinda shitty." Katie opined, after a brief shuffle of the first and second images. "I think we can do much better."

"Wait, I don't want the job." Hector offered, unable to climb to his feet. "It's yours, just please let me go."

Hector had managed to shakily get to his hands and  knees when it felt like a meteor slammed into him from above. Katie's palm slapped down with enough speed and force to knock Hector flat. Worse still, Hector's eardrums almost shattered from the pressure change, and although he regained consciousness almost immediately, the force was enough to briefly knock him out. Even as he regained consciousness, he was only greeted with the high pitched whine of the printer’s motor and the blinding sheet of light that passed him by.

“No, we’re still not there.” Katie mused above him. “Wait, I think I have an idea!”

Hector could hear a single sheet of paper being crumpled and discarded, but Katie’s palm didn’t lift off of him. In the dim supply closet, absent the blinding light of the scanner, and pinned under Katie’s hand, Hector couldn’t make out what was happening, except that Katie was moving around without allowing him the chance to flee.

For a brief moment, Hector felt the relief of finally being free of Katie’s palm. He lay on the scanner bed, just trying to catch his breath, until a shadow fell over him. Against the dim bulb that hung in the center of the supply room, Katie’s form eclipsed the light, and Hector caught a brief glimpse of a wave of houndstooth pattern fabric, before everything became dark again as Katie’s skirt-wrapped ass dropped down onto him.

Nothing Hector had ever experienced prior could compare to a normal sized human sitting on him. Although Katie wasn’t the heaviest individual, Hector’s body was pressed into the glass like never before, and it felt like a sea had collapsed on top of him. Hector felt Katie’s slight discomfort as painful grinding. Ever subtle movement she made turned into an irresistible force pushing, dragging, and compressing him in incomprehensible ways. Then came the light, again, and again, and again, as Katie took multiple scans. As soon as it had begun, Katie’s massive rear lifted up off of Hector, allowing him to breathe again, and forcing him to contend with the sharp pains that had suddenly appeared in his chest and limbs.

“We’re definitely on the right path here” Katie mused. Her voice was muffled, not from anything blocking Hector’s hearing, just from being dazed. “But we still need to make improvements. First…”

Hector was horrified to feel her fingers seize him again, even more roughly than before. Her nails tore at Hector’s clothing. Some distant part of him wanted to protest. Shrunken suits jackets, pants, shirts, all of which were shredded as Katie ripped them off of him, heedless of his broken limbs, all had to be custom made and were expensive. The more conscious part of him screamed and thrashed ineffectually as she turned what little business casual clothing he owned into tatters with no more tools than her acrylic nails.

When he was naked, she dropped him back down to the glass. Hector landed with a thud, and if both of his arms hadn’t sustained fractures prior to the fall, they were certainly broken after. Even still, the adrenaline that had pushed through him as Katie shredded his clothing remained and he began to crawl painfully away from the woman who would’ve been his employee. He was stopped by the appearance of a familiar office tool, a dry erase marker. The marker squeaked as it drew a rough rectangle around him, and then returned from on high to scrawl out something just above the rectangle that now enclosed him. He could prop himself up just enough to make out the text… ‘Katie’s New Office Toy.’

“There!” Katie said, satisfied with her work. “Now, one last improvement to make.”

Hector could barely turn, but it was enough to see Katie sliding the zipper down on that black and white houndstooth skirt she wore. Without ceremony or show, Katie slid the skirt off her hips and thighs, kicking it away. She must have noticed Hector’s attention as she smiled and turned away before hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and sliding them down as well.

“Okay!” She said cheerfully. “Let’s get this photo!”

Horror and realization set in too late as Katie’s bare ass loomed overheard, a pair of pale moons falling from on high. The butt dropped without hesitation with more speed than any previous, but Hector was again denied the release of unconsciousness. Instead he was confronted with the surprising heat of being overwhelmed by one of Katie’s cheeks as she got comfortable. Again every movement she made, worsened by the direct contact of her buttock, was inflicted on Hector as a tide of flesh that battered and rolled him beneath its every ebb and flow. This time it lasted long enough that he was keenly aware of his limbs being pulverized and his body being twisted and crushed in a number of ways he hadn’t even contemplated. And again came the waves of scanning light.

The world went dark and still and hot for a moment. Pain and the cognizance that he couldn’t breathe were his only companions. He thought he heard Katie speak, but through the mountain of flesh that made up her body, it was impossible to discern. Light and relatively cool air returned for a moment although they were accompanied with the alien sensation of rising. Katie’s fingers quickly found him, stuck to her ass, and peeled him free, her fingers pinched at his ankle, reducing the already broken join to dust as she brought him to her face.

“You don’t look so good, Hector.” She taunted. “But I’ll make sure this is over soon.”

Words tried to form in his throat, a plea for mercy, a bargain for release, but even Hector couldn’t make them out.

Katie's fingers quickly set him back down beneath her raised butt.

“Bye bye!” Katie cheerily said as her butt descended.

Then there was darkness, and nothing.




Katie could still feel Hector’s naked body writhing beneath her. His resistance had faded to barely discernible squirming, but it was still there.

Not wanting to waste the opportunity, Katie tapped the scan button between her knees over and over again, bathing the tiny supply closet in a brief wave of light. Sheet of paper after sheet of paper, negative-washed out from Katie's own bare ass and the diminutive man trapped beneath it, slid out from the machine, creating an almost animated effect of her subtle movements and the shrunken man’s suffering.

Katie snatched the top page from the tray and considered her makeshift photography skills. Hector’s entire form was plastered out under her ass. The shrunken man’s face was smushed against the glass, with what was clearly a shattered nose, at the very least. His limbs had been contorted around into unnatural and broken angles.

Even still, the dry erase frame Katie had scrawled into the glass held together just well enough to be able to read the words 'Katie's New Office Toy' as had the box she had drawn around Hector's body. Smudges and the almost indistinguishable bits of blood and spit and tears beginning to pool around Hector aside, her bare ass, pressing Hector relentlessly into the glass had returned a crystal clear image of exactly what she’d wanted.

"Hey! I think we've got a real winner her!" Katie said, fully aware that Hector would have little to no chance to respond even if he could hear her.

Katie, still holding the scan with her fingers, pushed herself back up off the glass raising one cheek, and looked down between her legs. For the briefest of moments she panicked. Her shrunken, would-be boss, was nowhere to be seen, only a vague outline of his form where her butt had pressed him onto the scanning bed, the frame she had drawn, and her own ghostly outline of body heat around that. The dread immediately faded, however, as she realized her own mistake.

Balancing delicately on one cheek, and reaching under herself with the opposite hand, peeling Hector’s body, still plastered to her ass, from her skin. With him peeled off easily enough, she brought him to dangle in front of her face.

“You don’t look so good, Hector.” She taunted. “But I’ll make sure this is over soon.”

He gurgled something, but Katie could neither clearly hear nor understand, not that she cared. She maneuvered him back under her still raised ass, which she lowered slowly back onto him. She made sure to keep an eye as her butt descended, ensuring he was under her asscheek and hadn’t shifted to her thigh, or out from under her.

“Bye bye!” She cheerily said as he disappeared under her.

With nothing more to gain, Katie simply sat back, no longer distributing her weight away from the company’s newest employee. Katie finally felt something give under her cheek, but thankfully it wasn't the crystalline crack of shattering glass. After what had amounted to only a few minutes of pops and cracks while Katie shifted her bare butt to torment her would-be boss, there was a distinct splurt, and all resistance offered by Hector's little body collapsed into a wet stillness.

Still, Katie knew better than to leave anything up to chance. She clenched her cheeks, tightening the buttocks and ground her ass against the glass. Even if he had miraculously survived until then, the smearing sensation and residual snapping beneath her rear told her all she needed to know.

Quickly dismounting the copier confirmed her suspicions. All that remained of Hector was a smear of mostly crimson goo on the glass and the slight sensation of warmth running down the back of her butt. Katie cursed and pulled a tub of cleaning wipes from one of the racks in the supply room. She made quick work of wiping down the viscera clinging to her butt, and then spent ample time wiping down the copier. Everything went back into the tub of wipes, nearly empty anyway, and then stashed in a trash bin, further nestled inside a discarded fast food bag. Katie collected her photographs, personal souvenirs, and redressed before walking out to report Hector's early departure.
Chapter End Notes:



Ooof, I don't think corporate is going to accept roadkill for a company photo, but then again, I doubt Hector will be clocking in tomorrow anyway.

Thank you so much for reading. I hope to make this collection a regular exercise to keep me in the writing habit.