SISTER'S GAME by SON OF THE SUN
Summary:

Two voluptuous and well-endowed sisters ingest an experimental growth hormone that turns them into colossal goddesses hungry for blood and destruction. Will the city of San Francisco be able to survive the designs of its new rulers?

PHOTO BY MAR332 

FOTO POR MAR 332

https://www.deviantart.com/mar332/art/Mega-Giantess-Sisters-896968043

COMISSIONS ARE OPEN! 40$ per 1000 words. 

Hey, guys. I opened a patreon. If you like what I do and want to support me here is the link: https://www.patreon.com/SONOFTHESUN

If you like the story and want to support me here is my https://ko-fi.com/sonofthesun 



Categories: Giantess, Breasts, BBW, Butt, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 11367 Read: 16363 Published: June 02 2022 Updated: June 26 2022
Story Notes:

Basically the idea came to me when I saw the image of MAR332. He is a good artist when it comes to this genre. 


NOTE: I HAVE A SPANISH VERSION OF THIS STORY TOO. 

1. I SISTERS by SON OF THE SUN

2. II THE GAME BEGINS by SON OF THE SUN

3. III GUILTY by SON OF THE SUN

4. IV CONTROL by SON OF THE SUN

5. V REBELLION by SON OF THE SUN

I SISTERS by SON OF THE SUN
Author's Notes:

A simple introductory chapter to show the characters and their motivations

I

SISTERS 

It was a calm and cold summer night. As the city prepares to rest from the hustle and bustle of urban life, two malevolent minds prepare to turn the world into a living hell. Julie had a beautiful skin as white as winter snow and long silky yellow hair, while Martha, the older sister, had a beautiful brown hue accompanied by abundant black hair. The only characteristic that united them as sisters was their physique. They were both extremely voluptuous. Big butts capable of breaking any chair, huge breasts that could easily fit a human head and titanic legs.

"Do we have everything ready for tomorrow, sister? Did you get enough of that thing?," Martha asked with her soft full lips.

“I took everything those idiots made. I would love to see their faces tomorrow when they realize that their precious invention is gone forever,” Julie answered.

“Poor nerds. But I'm sure they'll feel good when they see us on TV tomorrow. They will be glad that their lifelong efforts have paid off."

“I plan to visit them personally. Those assholes humiliated me several times and even called me names like fat ass or…”

”Whale tits”, Martha interrupted. "Yeah, it's like the tenth time you've told me that.”

They had no known family. Their parents died in a car accident when they were just girls. They went from orphanage to orphanage. They ate when they could and could only count one on another. The world turned its back on them and now they were willing to make it pay.

"When we do this there will be no going back," Julie said.

"Turn back? Sister, we are gonna show everyone what we're made of,” Martha said with some pride. "We are the Crowley sisters and tomorrow the whole world will know our names."

"Cool. This will be a new beginning for both," Julie said with a smile."I think it would be nice to enjoy our last night as ordinary people,” she said before letting out a sarcastic chuckle.

Julie stood up, grabbed the remote control, and turned on the television. The first thing that appeared on the screen was an advertisement for the next day's baseball game at Oracle Park in San Francisco. The San Francisco Giants would face the New York Yankees. It would be a historic sporting event that would bring tens of thousands of people together in one place.

Tens of thousands of people,” the dark seed of a catastrophic idea began to germinate inside Julie's mind.

"Do you like baseball sister?" Julie asked with an expression full of deep malice.

"You know that no." Martha slowly approached Julie, the complicity was noted in her look, she knew perfectly well what her sister was referring to. "But tomorrow we can make an exception." In a quick movement Martha grabbed one of Julie's prominent buttocks and squeezed it hard, Julie responded by letting out a slight and almost inaudible giggle.

"Tomorrow will be a great day," Julie said with a smile on her face. 

"Yeah, for us," Martha added.

Both sisters burst into laughter and guffaws of excitement. Soon they would be the ones who would make fun of destiny, the world and the garbage of society that had left them drifting away in suffering.

It was only a few hours before everyone on the face of the earth would know their names and what they were capable of.

II THE GAME BEGINS by SON OF THE SUN

II

THE GAME BEGINS 

It was fifteen minutes past eleven and the sun was shining with unusual strength. The 41,915 fans eagerly awaited the start of the match. Screams of excitement and rivalry moved through the winds of the crowded place. Meanwhile, in the darkness of an old and worn apartment, two women full of hatred and resentment were preparing to change history.

On a round wooden table laid a heavy iron case which could only be opened through an exact number combination.

"Then the time has come," Julie said. "Are you wearing the stretchy underwear I told you to buy?"

"Of course. I have no intention of walking around naked,” Martha replied. "Put the combination and let's finish the chat. You remember it, don't you?”

“Sure, I watched that stupid of Arthur put it for over a year. It's pretty easy: 12, 24, 56,80,58.” 

When placing the numbering, the briefcase opened, thus revealing its mysterious interior. Inside were no more than six clear bottles filled with a slimy green liquid. Martha picked one up and held it up to her face so she could inspect it better. 

"So, this is our ticket to success," Martha said.

"Drink three jars, I'll do the same," Julie said with one of the containers in her right hand.

"Are you sure this thing works,?" Martha said, not very convinced of the product her sister had brought.

"I don't know, maybe it will kill us. We will have to find it out." Julie opened the container and swallowed the entire liquid in one sip. "It tastes horrible."

"Do you feel different?" Martha asked.

"No, nothing. Maybe the changes will start to happen when we complete the dose." 

"If you say so.". 

Martha, convinced by her sister's words, consumed her first bottle. She could feel a heavy acidic liquid slowly descending through his throat.

"It tastes like garbage! I hope this shit works or else you're gonna meet my bad side sister!"

Both women consumed their three corresponding vials and sat down to wait for something to happen.

"I don't feel anything sister. Apparently they tricked you," Martha said disappointedly.

Suddenly and without warning a sudden wave of heat invaded Martha's body. She instantly stood up and fell to the ground. Every single cell in her body was undergoing some kind of strange transformation.

"It's happening! I can feel it!" Martha was enjoying it. Somehow the change was giving her some kind of twisted sexual pleasure.

The moment Julie got up from her chair to help her sister, the formula also began to have effect on her. Both sisters were changing, both of them were growing.

"I've never felt so good in my entire life!" Julie yelled.

The clothes they were wearing began to tear from the rapid expansion of their bodies. The shoes they exhibited that morning exploded as they could not contain their huge feet.

"My pants are going to explode! My butt is getting too big!" Martha yelled.

"Have you seen my boobs?! They are huge!" Julie said with enormous pleasure.

In a few seconds Martha's ass claimed its place and ripped apart the tight jeans the voluptuous woman was wearing. For its part, Julie's breasts reduced her shirt to mere tugs.

The sisters had grown five meters in two minutes and their bodies were still expanding at an alarming rate. The only clothing that separated them from nudism was a bra and panty set made of super stretchy fabric, pink for Julie and red for Martha.

After three minutes the apartment building began to shake. The tenants of the compound panicked. The building swayed from side to side as if it were about to collapse and shatter.

"We have to get out of here!" said an old man who had lived there for more than thirty years.

"There's no time to carry anything! Drop everything and run!" shouted the owner of apartment C012.

"Has anyone seen Julie and Martha?!" asked Ian, the closest neighbor to the sisters' apartment.

 "Forget about them and worry about yourself!", said one of the tenants.

 "Where do you think are going, little ones?" Martha's voice said.

"Don't run so fast, you can hurt your little legs," Julie was heard saying.

No one knew for sure where the sisters' voices were coming from, nor did they have the time to find out. But they were convinced of something, there was something out of the ordinary in them. It was as if they communicated through a group of coordinated and powerful invisible speakers.

"We're going to remodel this crap building a bit, I hope you don't mind", Julie said.

Before the remaining frightened tenants could even ponder whatever the sisters were trying to say, the ground they were running across shattered, throwing them into a dark void.

The lucky ones who managed to escape in time witnessed the building that used to be their home being reduced to a huge cloud of dust and concrete.

“It can't be, I should have imagined it.” Dan, one of the tenants on the ground floor and one of the first to leave the building, said this to himself.

Dan believed he had seen something seconds before the building collapsed, something that could easily destroy his conception of reality. His mind must be playing a dirty joke in bad taste, that was the only explanation for the nonsense that his eyes had witnessed.

"Is something wrong, darling? You look very pale,” said Tina, Dan's wife. "We can't give up now, I'm convinced the government will give us a hand, or maybe some home insurance”. 

"We have to get out of here, quick." There was fear in Dan's cracked voice.

"Do you need to go to a hospital?"

"There was a giant eye! before the building collapsed I saw a green eye of the size of a refrigerator peeking out of one of the windows!"

Tina flinched at such madness. Some of the present ones laughed and others simply frowned due to the embarrassment. 

“Dan, I know you're going through a lot of stress right now, but this is not the time to lose your mind." 

“I know what I saw!" Dan yelled. 

“Sister! This is great!" Everyone present recognized Martha's voice. But there was something different. Each of the words that left the lips of that woman resounded with the force of thunder. There was something out of this world hidden behind that mask of smoke and dust.

The curtain of ash dissipated along with the wind, revealing the new form of the Crowley sisters to the world. Both of them had reached eighty meters in height. For them the city had become a simple playground.

"We are gigantic!" Martha shouted excitedly at her new size.

"I told you that thing would work! My plans always go perfectly,” Julie said.

The voices of both were like small shock waves that shook the windows of nearby establishments.

The colossal duo was visible for three blocks packed with people. Some ran without a second thought, others started taking photos, and others just froze, unable to process that madness.

"Hey sister, I think you have something between your boobs", Martha told Julie a little disgusted.

Julie looked down and to her surprise dozens of poor wretches who had not been able to escape laid trapped between her titanic breasts. Her former neighbors were struggling to get out of her mountains of meat and fat.

"Please help! I don't want to die!" yelled a woman who used to live in the third floor.

"Get us out of here! I can hardly breathe!" shouted one of the janitors.

"Help us Julie! What the hell is going on?!"

"They're so cute," Julie said with a smile. "I didn't know my boobs were big enough to have so many fans".

"They were big before sis, now they are HUGE. And your butt looks better than ever,” Martha said.

"Thank you sister, your new size suits you too. With those tits and that ass you could easily crush an entire neighborhood.”

In some disturbing and twisted way Julie was enjoying watching those people drowning between her gigantic breasts. She had the power to decide on their lives. She could help them or not and no one could recriminate or punish her thanks to her size.The only being that could be compared to her was Martha, the others were nothing more than inferior and defenseless beings with whom she could do whatever she wanted.


"I bet this is the biggest pair of boobs you've ever seen in your miserable lives," she said with a smirk.


The poor souls who were struggling to breathe at that moment understood the situation when they contemplated Julie's happiness. She wouldn't help them.


"Please don't do this!" a woman yelled.


"We are people too! We don't deserve this!" someone yelled with what little strength had left.


"People? Have you seen yourselves in a mirror? You are insects to us," Julie said without a shred of empathy.


The gigantic woman placed both hands on her breasts, causing them to begin to slowly press against each other. Dozens of wretches writhed in search of a drop of oxygen while their bodies were crushed by two immovable walls of flesh.


"They look so cute struggling to get out," Martha said before bursting out laughing.


Julie's nipples pointed skyward and protruded from her bra. Feeling the bones of his victims break one after another made her body experience orgasmic bursts of pleasure. 


"I can't imagine a better way to die," Julie said.


Sensing no movement from inside her breasts, Julie withdrew her hands and inspected the results of her horrible act. Her breasts were covered in blood and corpses. Some were lucky and died of suffocation while others were pulverized alive.


"Gross."  With her right hand Julie began to clean the blood and throw to the ground the human remains that littered her enormous breasts. 


All those present were silent. They had witnessed how one of the giantesses murdered dozens of people without any remorse. If they didn't escape from the place they could be next. The fear spread like a virus through the entire block. Human stampedes charged with powerful cries of horror infested the streets. Nobody was thinking clearly, the only thing they wanted was to get away as soon as possible from that pair of monsters. Some ironically met their end by being run over by some nervous driver or by falling and being stepped on by thousands of people.


"How noisy, I'm going to teach them some manners,” Martha said.


The colossal figure raised its leg and the gigantic shadow of a foot descended on a part of the crowd.


"She is gonna step on us! Run!" 


"I don't want to die!" I have a family!" 


"I'm scared mommy." 


"Get out of my way!"


They were some of the desperate sayings that were heard in the wind.


"They are very slow." Martha loved to see the desperation her mere presence caused, she could not stop smiling.


And just like that, Martha's foot fell, turning more than thirty people into a heap of red pulp in less than a second. The stomp also gave way to the birth of a mini earthquake that shook the entire environment.


“It feels like crushing an ant. it is so nice." 


There was something wrong with the Crowley sisters. Maybe the hormone had affected their minds or maybe they were always like this. Taking lives as if they were nothing is not something normal or that a healthy human being would do. The question of whether or not it was right to do something no longer existed for them, instead a new one had replaced it:

"I want to do it?"


"Oh, of course I want to."


Martha pulled her leg up and checked the bottom of her foot. It was completely covered in blood mixed with bone fragments. To clean it, she had no choice but to take off the remains with the wall of a building


"You should step on a few Julie.It feels great,” Martha said as she wiped the bottom of her foot.


"There's no rush sister. We still have a lot to do today.” 


At that moment Julie caught a glimpse of something in her sister's body.


"Give yourself back," Julie told Martha suddenly.



"What happen?" Martha asked a little confused.


"Just do it."


Martha turned around.and Julie couldn't contain her laughter at the sight of dozens of men and women clinging to her sister's butt. Not surprisingly, the seedy building they used to live in had ten floors crammed with people.


"You have a few ants stuck to your butt, sister," Julie said between laughs.


"Really?! Do you have any idea how we can take care of them?" Martha said.


The giantess with her bottom full of human beings bent her knees and assumed a position as if she was about to twerk.


"Please help! I can not move!"  shouted some of those trapped.


"Please, Julie, get me out of here!" Ian said. "I thought we were friends!"


Julie walked up to Martha's butt and placed her gigantic gaze directly on Ian's little body.


"I would never be friends with a fly like you. Even when I was little I didn't think of you as more than a weird insect."


Julie reached out with her right arm and with a fingernail pulled Ian away from her sister's meaty rear. The poor man was on the verge of tears, he couldn't believe that his life was going to end that way. He had no family and no money, when he got up that morning it never crossed his mind that this would be his last day on earth.


"Please let me go! I lent you money once! I always treated you both well!" Ian tried by all means that Julie spared his life.


"You only did it because you liked to see my ass. Do you think I'm stupid?" Julie said.


The irascible woman lifted Ian above her face and opened her mouth.


"But don't worry, you'll just become a little more fat for my ass.You will be of great help." 


"Please do not do it." For Ian, time began to move in slow motion. As he descended into the dark well of Julie's jaws his life flashed through his eyes. He hadn't done anything of value in twenty-six years. The only thing he felt in those moments was regret and guilt.


“If I had some way to get another chance, I would do everything differently,” those were his last thoughts before dying.


Julie didn't even bother to chew him, Ian pierced her throat and died from the  contact with her gastric juices.


"Okay, and with this resolved, it's time to take care of those fleas," Julie said.


The white-skinned giantess turned around, bent her knees, and assumed the same position as her sister.


"Hey Martha, please turn your head this way, I'd like to know if I have a few perverts stuck in my ass as well," Julie said.


Martha turned her head and to her surprise both of Julie's cheeks were full of people of all ages writhing in a useless effort to get rid of the gigantic woman's flesh.


"Looks like you've got a whole family picnic under your butt cheeks sister," Martha said.


“Great, that makes it even more fun. I have an idea,” Julie said.


“What do you have in mind?”  Martha asked.


"Let's bump our asses," Julie said innocently, as if it was all just a game.


"I like the way you think, sister," Martha said with a smile.


"No! Please don't!"


"We don't deserve this! You don't have to!"


"I beg you! Please let my son go!"


The sisters positioned themselves so that one's butt was directly in front of the other's and began to walk backwards.


"Maybe if you were a little bigger we'd have some respect for you," Martha said mockingly.


"Why is this happening?", that was the collective thought of those who were about to see death in the face.


Were their lives worth so little? Did their dreams and illusions have no meaning? Had they gone from considering themselves human beings to mere disposable playthings for a pair of monstrous abominations?


The sonic boom that occurred when both butts collided caused a shock wave that shattered all the windows of vehicles, houses and establishments within a radius of two kilometers.


Shake that ass sister. Let's grind up those bugs,” Martha said.


"Poor little ones.They can't stand a bit of twerking," Julie said.

Julie began to wiggle her butt over Martha's and vice versa until they were both satisfied.


"That was fun," Martha said. "We should repeat it later." 


The buttocks of both women were full of small spots of blood that in the not too distant past used to be innocent people.


"You have a dirty ass, sister." Julie reached down and without warning grabbed Martha's buttocks and started licking them.


"Oh, thanks for the cleanup little sister," Martha said with a lewd laugh.


"I wanted to try the taste of these little ones. They are not bad at all."


When Julie was done with her "cleaning" Martha bent down and returned the favor like the good sister she was. She opened her mouth, extended her tongue and began to slowly lick Julie's buttocks until not a single drop of blood remained.


"I think I could get used to this," Martha said.


Finishing her task, Martha stood up and looked at the scenery around her. The streets were deserted. All their toys had fled the place while they had a little fun.


"Where do you want to go now sister? I really want to check out that baseball game,” Martha said. "I've always liked athletic men.”


"Last night I told you I wanted to go scare those nerds.The time has come to pay them a little visit."


The nightmare had just begun.


III GUILTY by SON OF THE SUN

III GUILTY

Arthur couldn't contain the urge to vomit. His mind was about to snap and fall into the bottomless pit of madness. He felt disgusted with himself, with his job and with his innocent way of seeing the world.


"I'm stupid! I should never have created that thing!"


He was the head of the biology department at the San Francisco Academy of Sciences. He was the creator of the growth hormone that had turned the Crawley sisters into titans. The code name for the substance was X89, a synthetic hormonal compound manufactured with the aim of fueling the food industry. Arthur's dream was to create a world with unlimited nourishment, an ideal place where no child would have to die from malnutrition. But that dream had mutated into a horrible nightmare from which it was impossible to wake up.


Not even in the most pessimistic of his fantasies did Arthur imagine that his secretary would steal the hormone and ingest it together with her sister. But that was the reality, two gigantic women were destroying the city because of him. The eyes of the tormented man contemplated through the television as the sisters stepped on, devoured and played with the lives of people as if they were scum. Every death, every human being that fell at the hands of the sisters fell on her back. He had created the sword that pair of monsters now wielded.


And worst of all, he knew that the hormone could still give more of itself.


"Arthur, what are we going to do?" asked Annie, one of his assistants.


Arthur swallowed hard. Everyone in the Academy of Sciences building was holed up in the spacious Biology department. Altogether there must have been at least seventy people with Arthur.


"There's nothing we can do," he said flatly.


It had taken Arthur and his team three years to create six vials of X89. It was impossible to make any kind of antidote or produce more with the little time they had.


"We can't sit idly by while people die out there!" John, another attendee, protested. 


"You can grab a chair and watch me do it if you want," Arthur said blankly.


John didn't contain his rage and landed a hard right that sent Arthur to the ground.


"This is our fault! We must fix it somehow!" John yelled.


"There's nothing to do. The best we can do is go to our families and flee the city,” Arthur said.


At that moment the ground began to tremble suddenly and periodically. Everyone in the room knew what was going on.


"It's too late," Annie said with a grim look of terror on her face.


Two colossal white hands pierced the wall of the compound and removed the roof of the building as if it were the lid of a soda. The titanic faces of Julie and Martha Crawley appeared in front of the team of scientists. Arthur had just met his creation.


"Hello nerds!" Julie said with a smile from ear to ear. "Thanks for my new look. I wouldn't have done all of this without you." 


Some members of the science team ran to the door in a desperate attempt to escape.


"Where do you think you're going?" My sister is talking.” Martha quickly pulled a stranded van off the street and parked it right in front of the door, blocking the exit from the room.


Arthur and his companions were trapped like animals in a slaughterhouse. At the mercy of gigantic beings who no longer even considered them human. To them, they were simply playing with a group of puny ants.


"Wouldn't you have a little more hormones stashed away? Maybe I'll let you live if you give it to me,” Julie said.


John, fed up with all this slaughter took a step forward.


"Why are you doing this?! With your new size you could make great contributions to humanity! You could help build bridges or on rescue missions!"


"Why don't you shut up you fucking trash?" Julie said with a clear expression of disgust on her face.


The giantess extended her thumb and with it completely crushed John's body. Annie and the others watched from the front row as one of their friends was turned into a bloodstain. Julie withdrew her finger, opened her mouth and sucked on the remains of the bruised man as if it were some kind of sauce.


"This will happen to anyone who opens their mouth without permission," Julie said.


The terrified scientists were enveloped by a suffocating crossroads. On the one hand, they wanted to beg for their lives in the hope that Julie would let them go, but on the other, they feared that if they ever spoke they would suffer the same fate as John. It was a lose or lose situation.


Arthur stood up and met Julie's colossal eyes. He was afraid, but this was not the time to hesitate.


"We don't have any more but if you leave me and my team alive we can continue production," Arthur said.


"Interesting, I'll discuss it with my sister. Give us a few minutes. If anyone tries to escape I'll eat you one by one, I recommend that you don't play with me, only I can play with you" Julie said.


Julie and Martha turned around to talk, exposing their monumental behinds to the group of scientists.


"Enjoy the view, boys," Martha said before turning around.


"Do you think he's telling the truth?" Julie said quietly.


"Do you trust him?" Martha answered.


"Of course not. What if he gives us some kind of poison or something that makes us small again?" Julie said.



"You said it. It is very risky. Also, remember why we came here. Remember the times those motherfuckers called you whale boobs or fat ass. They deserve punishment."


Julie looked straight into her sister's honest eyes and understood what she had to do. It was them against the world and nobody else. Since they were little girls they had been through endless obstacles and now they had the opportunity to get even.They didn't need anything or anyone, they just needed each other.


Both sisters turned and walked back to Arthur and his team.


"After thinking it carefully both we have come to the same conclusion" Julie said.


Suddenly Julie extended her right arm, opened her hand fully and grabbed a good number of the scientists who were in the room as if they were toy soldiers.


"What are you doing?! Arthur cried in terror." The plan he had devised to save his companions had failed.


Julie brought the handful of men and women up to eye level and looked directly at them.


"I'm so sorry, nerds, but my sister and I have other plans for you," Julie said with a psychotic smile.


Julie opened her hand and the terrified and helpless puppets that did not stop screaming fell in the middle of the titanic and round breasts of the giantess.


“You used to call me whale boobs. It's pretty funny that now they're going to die inside them," Julie said.


"We were just kidding! Please forgive us!"


"We won't do it again!"


"I'll think about it... No! Sister, do the honors."


"It will be a pleasure."


Martha placed both hands on her sister's breasts and began to play with them. She squeezed and shook them while making fun of the suffering of the unfortunates trapped between Julie's mountains. Some were crushed by the giantess's breasts, others died when they fell to the ground from more than seventy meters and others simply suffocated. When there was no one left alive inside Julie's breasts, Martha lowered her head and began to lick her sister's boobs.


"Thank you sister. We showed those nerds how deadly my tits can be,” Julie said.


"And the best is yet to come," Martha said.


"How are you feeling Arthur? You like what you see?"  Julie said smiling.


At that moment the poor man wanted the earth to swallow him up. Because of him hundreds had died and the list was only increasing. What could he do? What should he do to stop them?


"Nothing".


By the time Arthur came to his senses he was the only one in the room. All of his partners, all of his friends from the academy, including Annie, lay paralyzed with fear in Martha's hands.


"Let them go!Take me instead!"  Arthur yelled.


“That's an excellent idea."  Julie extended two fingers of her left hand, lifted Arthur from the ground and took him directly to her face.“But not yet, first I want you to see in the front row how we break your dreams and hopes."  Julie placed Arthur just above her nipple. “Hold on to my bra, and don't fall between my tits if you don't want to die suffocated." 


"What are we going to do with these nerds?" Martha said as she surveyed her new prey.


"Let's do what we had planned."  answeredJulie said with a mischievous smile.


"Plan? No no no. Julie you have to stop this please! Kill me if you want!"


"Are you giving me orders? Just shut up and watch."


Martha grouped her victims in one hand, crouched down and with her free hand began to stack a pile of empty cars that lay on the desolate street. The dark-skinned giantess made a circle of carts and placed several on top of the front row until she created a completely enclosed space from which it was impossible to escape or climb. When Martha finished, she placed the group of scientists in the middle of her new prison and watched them with a mocking smile.


"They look so cute stacked up there," Martha said.


"Please get us out of here!"


"I can't stand closed places!Take me out please!" 


"Aid! Somebody call the army!" 


"We have everything ready sister, who do you want to start with?"  Martha said.


Julie approached her sister, took a look at the tiny cattle they were going to butcher, and pointed her huge index finger straight at Annie.


"You are perfect to initiate said" Julie.said.


"Excellent, I get it ready right now," Martha said.


The colossal woman thrust her right hand in search of the feet of her prey.


"No! Get out of me! I don't want to die! Help me!" Annie yelled as she ran from Martha's fingers.


Her companions stepped aside. None of them did anything to defend her or help her. They were all very busy trying to preserve their own lives. Annie couldn't help but cry as Martha's claws pulled her off the ground.


"Nice hair," Martha said as she took a closer look at Annie.


"Please don't hurt me," Annie said through tears.


"Don't worry, I won't be too hard on you," Martha said.


Saying that, Martha placed both thumbs on Annie's knees and applied a bit of pressure. Seconds later there was a cracking sound followed by a barrage of screams. Martha had broken her legs.


"Leave her! Don't hurt her anymore please!"  Arthur yelled.


Martha and Julie ignored the pleas of the unfortunate man.


“They break so easily." After breaking all the bones in Annie's lower body, Martha placed her toy in the middle of the street, right at her sister's feet. “All yours sister." 


"Thank you very much little sister," Julie said smiling.


Annie had no choice but to crawl on the ground. She knew that her efforts were useless, but her survival instinct compelled her to try despite the pain.


"Where do you think you're going, little worm?" Julie said while she watches Annie.


The white-skinned giantess turned around. The shadow of Julie's butt completely covered the tiny woman.


“Once I heard you tell someone that my ass was too fat. What about now?"


Julie bent her knees and crouched down, her colossal butt was only a few feet from Annie.


"I wonder what would happen if I sat on top of you with this huge ass." Julie placed both hands on her butt and began to shake it. "You wish you had an ass like this, and unfortunately for you I'll make sure it just keeps growing." 


"Please don't," Arthur said in what little voice he had left.


"Bye, bitch."


Julie's butt came down with such force that it raised a cloud of dust in the surroundings. Annie's body was turned to a pulp after a few tons of fat and meat fell on her.


"I see you're having fun." Martha couldn't help laughing.


“Being a giantess has its benefits. We can do whatever we fucking want,"  Julie said as she stood up.


Annie had become a tiny red speck on Julie's massive white behind. Arthur was silent, his mind had reached its limit.


'Make up the next one, sister. I don't want my ass to get cold,” Julie said.


"Right away, little sister."


Martha pulled a man out of the makeshift cage she had designed and just like she did with Annie she broke his legs so he couldn't move. She then placed him on the street for her sister to take care of.


"Glad to use my FAT ASS to smash you stupid nerds. You were the ones who brought this on you,” Julie said with a smile. 


The gigantic woman's butt fell like a meteor on top of the poor man, thus reducing him to a heap of bloody mush. Standing up Julie could see how the shape of her buttocks was impregnated in the pavement.


"Do you want to try it, sister?" Julie asked Martha.


"Nah, pass, this is your revenge. Make those nerds pay,” Martha replied.


"Well, as you wish. Give me another one, or if you want, give me two to make it faster"  Julie said.


“Two legless nerds on the way."  


Martha grabbed a man and a woman, pulverized their lower bodies, and returned them to the ground. Julie didn't say anything or bother to introduce. She just crushed them with her butt like they were ants.


And so they stayed for more than thirty minutes. Martha made sure her victims had their legs shattered, and Julie flattened them by letting the full weight of her monumental buttocks fall on them.


"Give me another, sister," Julie said.


The giantess's butt was completely covered in tiny specks of blood. It was like a blank canvas painted by a five-year-old who had only been given a can of red paint.


"We don't have any left," Martha said when she realized that the car prison was empty.


"Oh, I didn't expect that. I thought there were still a few more left."


"Let's move, I have an idea. I'll tell you about it on the way,” Martha said.


"Well sister, I hope it's something fun."


Both women began to walk until they were lost in the middle of the desolate street that no one dared to travel due to the fear of being stepped on by one of them.


A nearby school gymnasium had become a refuge for some trying to escape the massacre of the Crawley sisters. Hundreds of adults, children and the elderly waited in the dark for the arrival of a miracle that would restore their freedom to go out into the outside world.


Suddenly the ground began to shake and everyone knew instantly that they were close.


"I wonder what's in here," Martha heard herself say.


In less than a second the older giantess shattered the roof of the school. The sisters had found them


"Nobody move," Martha ordered in a voice that made the walls of the place vibrate.


The terrified and defenseless refugees obeyed. The last thing they wanted was to make them angry.


"So you thought we weren't going to find you. How selfish you are to leave us alone," Martha said smiling.


"We came to tell you a secret," Julie added. "I'm sure they will be interested."


Julie lifted Arthur by her nipple and placed him with unusual care in the middle of the crowd.


"Right now everyone must be wondering how we are so big. How did we get to this size,” Julie said. "It's very simple, this man is Arthur Coleman, the main person responsible for making us grow. He gave us the hormone that turned me and my sister into giants.”


"Yeah, it was him," Martha added.


"No, no, no. I don't..."


"This wasn't what I wanted," Arthur thought.


"IT IS A LIE! THEY STOLE MY LIFE'S WORK AND USED IT TO BECOME MONSTERS! THEY ARE THE KILLERS! NOT ME!"


A bald, trucker-like man stepped forward and regarded Arthur for a moment.


"I just wanted to help, I just wanted to help, help..." Arthur repeated over and over again.


Suddenly and without warning the bald man kicked Arthur in the stomach with great force.


"The brunette ate my wife and stepped on my daughter like she was nothing. All because you invented that damn thing,” the man said wrapped in a thick layer of fury.


"My name is Martha," the giantess said upon hearing the man's comment.


A young woman also stepped forward and delivered a powerful slap to Arthur.


"The white one sat on top of the bus where my boyfriend and my co-workers were." 


"My name is Julie in case you didn't know," Julie said with a smile.


That was how more and more people were surrounding Arthur. All the tension and resentment against him exploded into a public lynching. Kicks and punches rained down on the repentant man who never imagined that something like this could happen.


"Julie ate my husband." 


“Martha crushed my house with her ass." 


Some grabbed gym bats and started beating him on the back.


“Julie stepped on my family." 


The sisters couldn't contain their laughter. They were like invincible goddesses who mocked the misfortunes of mortals and how they could fall so low even in moments of despair.


Who is more to blame? The creator of the weapon or who wields it?


Arthur didn't even try to defend himself. He knew that his end had come and that it was no longer worth fighting for. His name would be stained for all history and his legacy outraged. Everyone in this place had some reason to hate him and they wouldn't stop until they let out all their anger.


In a moment of weakness Arthur looked up for divine help, instead he was met with hell itself. While the sisters were laughing loudly at their misfortune their bodies were growing at a great speed. Apparently they hadn't realized it yet and neither had the crowd.


The hormone was much more unstable than he had initially thought.


“Hey sister. We are growing up!" Martha said realizing it.


“This is great!"  Julie said.


By the time they stopped growing each one had become a huge titan of two hundred and five meters tall.


“Now they are ants. I can hardly even see them from here,” Martha said.


The giantess's shrill voice pierced the little eardrums of the people on the ground.


“Forget those scumbags. My boobs are so much bigger and my ass is the size of a neighborhood,” Julie said.


"I'm bored here. Let's go to the baseball game. I'm sure they'll love our company,” Martha said.


"Yes, but first let me finish this matter."


Julie turned around and showed everyone her colossal three-thousand-ton butt.


“Thank you for this gift Arthur. I hope you are doing well in hell.” By the time Julie had said this, Arthur was already unconscious on the ground due to his injuries.


As Julie's butt slowly descended on them, some refugees began to pray, others simply sat down and waited for their death, others hugged their loved ones and closed their eyes to escape their cruel reality. While others savored one last cigarette or one last kiss before leaving for the other world. Everyone faces the end in a different way.

The building only held Julie's rear for about five seconds. After that the structure succumbed to the weight and the school collapsed completely. There were no survivors.


"I've never felt better in my entire life!" Julie yelled.


"I feel the same sister!" This is great! Martha yelled.


Julie stood up and with her right hand brushed the cement, the dust and the human remains from her butt.


"Let's go to that game, sister. It's time for the main course," Julie said.


"I thought you'd never tell. Now let's have some real fun."


The game had evolved and with it the future became increasingly bleak.





















































IV CONTROL by SON OF THE SUN

IV CONTROL 

Surprisingly, the baseball game went on without any complications. The morbid image of two women the size of skyscrapers slaughtering the population while mocking their tiny victims hovered on the screens of fans' cell phones. Some thought it was a movie trailer and others that it was nothing more than a viral video manipulated by someone. They had gone to see a baseball game and that's what they would do. No one in the stadium knew of the bloody atrocities that were taking place just a few miles away. The thousands upon thousands of innocent bystanders found themselves enclosed in a glass bubble completely removed from the cruelty and madness of the outside world, or so they thought.

An unforeseen and fleeting earthquake shook the entire stadium.

"Please remain calm ladies and gentlemen. We seem to be experiencing a slight tremor. Please remain in your seats until the phenomenon ends and we can carry out an organized evacuation,” the stadium announcer said through powerful megaphones.


For the most part, the fans complied with the instructions and remained seated, waiting for the shaking to end. A few, on the other hand, fell prey to fear and left the place instantly, no one could imagine that this handful of frightened fools had avoided running into hell itself.


The seconds were running and the tremors did not stop happening one after another. In fact they were getting stronger. There was no longer any way to escape from the place. It was impossible to maintain balance with the ground shaking in such a violent manner.


"How small is the stadium, sister.”  Everyone in the place felt as if a flight of birds had screamed directly into their ears. That voice came from a distance that was becoming closer and closer.


"I imagined it bigger. I can already see our toys from here!” another shrill voice was heard saying.


From the field of play one of the Yankees baseball players watched two gigantic silhouettes hidden behind thick clouds take shape. The man's eyes first saw a lock of black hair, then a pair of honey-colored eyes, and finally the colossal body of a voluptuous woman with dark skin.


"Nobody move a damn muscle!" Martha's scream was heard with the same force as an atomic bomb.


The stadium was covered with an uncomfortable silence. No one present knew for sure what was happening. They had a gigantic woman in front of them with a frown face. No one could believe that this was actually happening.


"Well done, sister, show them who's boss," Julie said as she came out of the clouds just as Martha had done.


They were now two giantesses. Identical to those of the videos that circulated on the networks.


"There are many more than I imagine," Julie said. "I don't think anyone would mind if a few went missing."


Julie reached toward the north stands of the stadium, grabbing a handful of people and pulling them up to her thick lips. The defenseless condemned to death fought and screamed in a futile attempt to preserve their lives.


"To tell you the truth, I'm a little hungry."


Julie parted her lips, threw the group of men and women into the pit of her mouth, and began chewing on them. Arms, heads, torsos and severed legs danced without restraint or order inside her inhuman palate. After swallowing, Julie looked at her sister and gave her an innocent smile.


“They're like popcorn. They explode in one bite."


The other fans had seen enough. In truth they were in front of two gigantic women. They had to get out of there as fast as possible. The screams and despair did not wait. They all had the same goal: to reach the exit.


"Run!"


"This has to be a nightmare!"


"Someone call the police!"


“Oh no, you won't. I told you not to move from your spot!" Martha yelled.


The dark-complexioned giantess ran to the other side of the stadium. Each of her quick steps gave rise to a tremor of enormous magnitude that sent more than one to the ground. Martha positioned herself just outside the main door of the building, waiting for those who dared to escape.


The first to leave the stadium did not even have a second to savor his freedom. Martha's foot landed on him instantly, reducing him to a red stain on the pavement. The colossal woman crushed anyone who went outside with the sole of her foot. One, two, ten, fifty, one hundred, three hundred. She was like a pest exterminator hunting down a pack of fleeing rats.


"No one leaves here. We have a few games in mind. We're going to have a lot of fun,” Martha said as she stepped on every human being that met her gaze.


When the weak realized that they could not escape without losing their lives in the attempt, they turned around, went back inside the stadium and sat down as if nothing was happening.


Martha knew she couldn't leave the exit open. If she did, she ran the risk that her playmates would escape without her noticing. To solve this inconvenience, the giantess took two buses that had been stranded in the middle of the street and placed them right outside the front door. She then returned together with her sister and happily watched her caged prey.


"Hello everyone!”  Julie said without giving importance to the damage that her voice could cause in the ears of her toys. "My name is Julie Crawley.” 


"And I'm Martha," said the other giantess with a mischievous smile.


"And today we will be the presenters of a great game"  Julie said.


Everyone in the place was terrified. None dared to say a measly word for fear of being devoured, crushed or worse. The reality was that they couldn't do anything. They were literally at the mercy of two gigantic psychopaths.


"The first rule is that no one is allowed to leave here," Julie continued.


"You saw what happened to those who tried to escape," said Martha, proud of the massacre she had committed.


“The second rule is that you must do whatever we tell you to do. All. Otherwise we won't be so nice to you."


People in the stadium were on the verge of tears. They couldn't believe that what seemed to be a nice family day had turned into hell. Their lives no longer belonged to them, now they were the property of those two colossal monsters.


“And this is our first order. Everybody take out your cell phones and start recording us in real time" Julie.


Those who had a device activated their camera and began to record the giantesses.


“Hello World! First of all, I would like to make something clear. This is not an Instagram filter nor special effects. My sister and I are truly giants. We destroyed almost half of San Francisco, that is proof that we are serious. And if you don't believe us we can give you a little demo."


"Oh, this is going to be fun," Martha said.


Then the dark-skinned giantess crouched down, parted her lips, pulled her colossal, wet tongue out of the dark interior of her mouth, and dropped it onto a group of hapless victims. Seconds later, Martha's tongue continued its adventure, sweeping away all the people it encountered on its way. Two stands full of people had been left empty after the passage of her monumental organ. Dozens of defenseless human beings lay on top of the giantess's tongue, unable to move due to the thick saliva that covered them.


"Someone help us!"


"Please don't eat me!" I'll give you anything!


"This can not be happening! It must be a lie!"


Martha's tongue returned to where it belonged and with it the gigantic woman swallowed those human treats without guilt or remorse.


"Delicious," Martha said as she reveled in the taste of her victims.


"We've hijacked this stadium and everyone in it," Julie said. "If you don't follow our rules we will finish them one by one. We can eat them, step on them, crush them with our asses, smother them between our boobs, and even use them as baseballs. Don't test us."


“This is our first order. We want President Foster to meet with us in less than four hours." Martha raised her right leg, casting a shadow from the sole of her foot over hundreds of people. The screams of terror were immediate. "If you don't meet our conditions, well, you already have an idea of r03;r03;what's going to happen."


Both sisters showed the world the cruelest of smiles.


Meanwhile, on the other side of the screen, the man who carried the nation on his back and his group of subordinates watched in horror as two titanic women played with the lives of the people of San Francisco.


'Send in the army." There was not the slightest hint of doubt in the president's voice.


The time to fight back had come, or so they thought...










V REBELLION by SON OF THE SUN
Author's Notes:

Hey, guys. bad news, this will be the last chapter in a while. I have some personal and economic problems that I must solve. Adult life sucks, but that's the way it is. You have to stand up despite everything and move on. I am open to commissions or donations if someone likes it, BUT it is your choice and if  you really want to do it. It is nobody's obligation.

COMISSIONS are 40$ dollar per 1000 words
Donations https://ko-fi.com/sonofthesun

Anyway, good luck in everything you set out to do, drink water and take good care of yourselves. See you soon, enjoy the chapter and if you like it do not forget to write your opinion or review. 



V
REBELLION 

Two hours had passed and the government had not deigned to answer them. Interestingly, neither of the two giantesses had killed a single person since Martha's feast. The kidnapped were the raw material of his plan, they could not afford to lose so many.


"I'm bored, sister," Martha said. "What if we eat a few?"


"We can not. We have to wait two more hours. If those idiots don't answer by then we're going to have fun like never before." Julie said while she cast a sinister and lascivious look at the little ones.


The people at the stadium could feel their very existence hanging by a thin thread. Some cried, others prayed and there were a few sending help or farewell messages through their cell phones. A force much larger than they were holding them back, threatening to take their lives at any moment if they felt like it.


Suddenly the loud screeching of a turbine echoed throughout the place.


"What is that sound?" Martha said.


"Sounds like a plane," Julie said.


The distant dark silhouette of a large team of jets painted in cumulus clouds could be seen in the distance.


"Look, fighter planes! It's the army!" shouted one of the hostages with unexpected encouragement.


"They're coming to rescue us!" said a woman after getting up from her seat.


Julie and Martha watched the planes with a mixture of happiness and annoyance. On the bright side they had found a juicy opportunity to have fun with new toys, but on the other hand it bothered them to think that the government really believed it could beat them. That was a serious offense towards them.


"At last a little entertainment," Julie said.


"Let's see what these flies can do," said Martha, smiling.


It was impossible for the minds of the pilots to process the atrocity they were witnessing. The enemy consisted of two gigantic women who had been born and raised in their own country.


"The brunette is Martha and the white one is Julie.They both have the surname Crawley. They're our target,” one of the pilots said.


"Those are the biggest boobs I've ever seen," said Mark, one of the air riders.


"I hope you can hold out without masturbating until the mission is over, Mark," said Mclain, another of the pilots.


"But how the hell did they get so big?" asked the navigator named Bernard.


"They say it was the fault of a certain Arthur. That does not matter anymore. For now we will just reconnoiter and assist the ground team. They shouldn't be long in coming. Stay away from them and don't attack them, at least for now,” said Samuels, the squad leader.


"They're not doing anything," Martha said.


"I have an idea," Julie said.


The blonde-haired giantess reached inside the stadium without even turning around and grabbed twenty-four people between her fingers.


"Aren't we supposed to avoid killing them?" Martha said surprised.


"To hell with that, they broke the deal first." Julie exhibited a smile full of happiness. "Let's just try to manage them as best we can."


“Julie has made contact with the population. I count about twenty-four people on her left hand. Repeat, Julie has made contact with the population,” Mark said through his plane's radio to the air and ground crew.


"What are they going to do with us?"


"Let us go please!"


"My family is at the stadium! I don't want to die in front of them!"


"You messed with the wrong country fools! Fucking bitches!" said a bearded man in his forties.


The grave offense did not go unnoticed by the colossal hearing of the sisters. Julie grabbed the man in the shirt with the help of her nails and raised him to eye level.


"What did you say fucking ant?" Julie said.


"Did you say what I think I heard?" Martha said offended.


"You are just a couple of overgrown whores!"


The people who lay terrified on Julie's left hand wanted with all the strength in the world that the man would shut his mouth. The last thing they wanted to see right now was that pair of gigantic women in a bad mood.


"It doesn't matter how many of us you kill! Our will will never die!" the man kept saying.


"Oh yes," Julie said with a little annoyance in her voice.


In the blink of an eye the giantess balled her left hand into a fist. In less than a second the remaining twenty-three people were reduced to a red mush of viscera and bones. Julie's titanic fingers had crushed and compressed the body of those unfortunates in less than a second.


"She just killed them! She crushed them with her fingers!" Mark yelled in disgust.


"Look what you made me do." The blood of the deceased trickled down her hand.


"Shut up that flea, sister, it's very annoying," said Martha.


"Why don't you go and give your support to the little soldiers who came to greet us?"


Immediately afterwards Julie put the man in her right hand, she took her arm back at the same time that she took a step forward and with her eyes she calculated the perfect shot.


"I already have it."


Julie hurled the man skyward with the maximum force afforded by her titanic size.


"Bernard, is coming to you!"


Mclain's warning came too late. The speed of the human projectile was so great that the eager pilot could not react in time to dodge it. The fleshy living bullet tore through the jet's left wing. The plane plummeted as a trail of fire and smoke emanated from its destroyed section.


"I can not control it!" Bernard yelled. "I'll have to eject!"


"Do not do it! Bernard!" Samuel yelled.


Bernard pressed the corresponding button and his seat shot up, thus taking the pilot out of the damned jet. The chair's parachute mechanism activated, so a thick white cloth emerged to help him descend to the ground more slowly.


"Look, sister, it's one of the pilots," Martha said, pointing her finger.


"Let's go get him," Julie said.


The giantesses began to move toward Bernard's landing point.


"They're going towards him! We have to help him!" McClain yelled.


"Nobody get close! Continue with the mission!" Samuels said with all the regret in his tough soul.


"But captain!" Mark tried to object. "He's our partner!"


"And I'm your squad leader! Go ahead with the plan and don't question my orders!"


The team of pilots could not do more than watch as their friend slowly fell into the jaws of danger.


To his horrible luck, Bernard landed on the palm of Martha's right hand. As soon as he fell, the man took out his pistol from his pocket and began to shoot at the giantess's face. Unfortunately none of the bullets seemed to have the slightest effect on her.


"Why so aggressive?" Martha extended two of her fingers and with them broke Bernard's arm that was holding the gun.


"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" The pilot dropped to his knees and tried to rearrange his broken limb with his left hand. The pain was consuming him alive.


Julie turned around, exposing her colossal butt to everyone.


"Put him in my ass." I'm sure he'll love it.


“That's an excellent idea, sister.


Martha grabbed Bernard by his clothes and lifted him into the air.


"No Please! Don't do it! I don't want to die!" Bernard's eyes hadn't shed a single tear in over thirty years, until that moment. "I have a newborn son!"


Martha stretched the elastic of her sister's thong and dropped Bernard into the huge, dark space between Julie's two gigantic buttocks.


"Bye, have fun." After sending that poor man to certain death, Martha gently slapped her sister's butt.


Bernard's companions yearned to avenge their comrade with all their might. The rage and fury of having seen him die in such a humiliating way without being able to help him would haunt them to their graves.


"He still moves, it tickles" Julie said between laughs.


Suddenly a loud metallic sound resounded from nearby. The loud noise of moving machinery could be heard in the surroundings. Something was approaching, something very heavy.


"The cavalry is here," Samuels said.


"About time," Mclain said.


A myriad of war tanks rode toward the giantesses, kicking up a trail of dust. The hundreds of thousands of soldiers watched their colossal enemies, some with fear and others with confidence that they would emerge victorious from this battle.


"They're much bigger than I imagined," said the driver of one of the tanks.


"Size doesn't matter, our only job is to bring them down," one of the gunboats said.


"But what do we have here?" Martha said.


"The little ones bring new toys," Julie added.


One of the tanks moved forward and stopped a few meters from the giantesses. The car door opened and an elderly man came out with a megaphone in his right hand. From his distinctive clothing full of medals it was not difficult to decipher that he was one of the high command of the army.


"Release the hostages and surrender," said the military chief. "It's your last chance. If you cooperate with us, the government is willing to pardon you crimes. Both could be of great help to us in possible future wars. If you do not obey our orders we will be forced to use force."


Both sisters laughed heartily. The gigantic women did not stop making fun of the general and his miniature army. Julie and Martha couldn't process what they had just heard. The thousands of tanks were barely the size of one of their feet and yet this tiny man dared to threaten them.


"They're so funny," Martha said.


"I think it's time to get serious," Julie said.


The white-skinned giantess raised her colossal right foot and dragged it through the air until it was right on top of the general. Everyone knew what was about to happen and the worst thing was that no one had the power to prevent it. There was no humanly possible way for the general to run faster than a two-hundred-meter woman. His fate was already sealed and he more than anyone knew it. There was only one thing left for him to do, to give an order, the last one he would give in his entire life.


"Shoot!" the man yelled through before being reduced to a thick smear of flesh on Julie's foot.


The tanks began their relentless attack. Balls of fire streaked across the sky toward the giantesses. Fleeting sparks emerged from the cannons with the sole intention of destroying everything in their path.


After a minute the soldiers could no longer see what they were shooting at. A huge wall of smoke clouded their vision. The sound of the missiles was like the hunting roar of a million furious beasts.


Ten minutes later the fire stopped and the place was filled with an uncomfortable and desperate silence.


"Colonel Charles to the air team, can you see anything?"


"Negative, there is too much smoke. Although we can confirm that all the attacks hit the target. Neither of the sisters moved from their position,” Samuels said.


"If so, we would have felt a few earthquakes. I'm sure we're done with this madness. We'll start extracting the hostages shortly,” Charles said.


"My turn," Martha's voice was heard saying.


Before the soldiers could react, the giantess emerged from the smoke and jumped backwards with her monumental rear in the direction of the army that had spent almost all their resources in a futile effort to defeat her.


"Take cover!" Colonel Charles shouted.


When Martha's buttocks hit the ground they unceremoniously crushed more than eighty tanks full of soldiers, but that was the least of her drawbacks. The impact had been so powerful that it formed a shock wave that sent almost the entire army that had gone to confront them into the air.


"Nice try guys, better luck next time," Julie said with her skin completely intact. "We are bigger and better than you in every way. That includes the ability to regenerate and heal wounds. All damage done to us will be gone in a matter of seconds, sorry little guys."


"How does it feel to die under an ass as big as mine?" Martha wiggled her gigantic butt over the victims who had been buried under her massive flesh.


The giantess got up from the ground and saw how her buttocks had been immortalized in a huge hole in the ground. Her hands brushed away the blood and metal debris from her rear.


"I'll never get tired of this," Martha said as she wiped her colossal buttocks. "I don't know how I could live all this time being as small as these ants."


"We're not done yet, sister," Julie said before crushing one of the overturned tanks with her foot.


Martha looked down to see five soldiers who had evaded death running for their lives across the desolate terrain.


"Where do you  think you're going guys?"


Martha caught up with the group of soldiers in just two steps, stepping on them like ants.


Both sisters walked through the destroyed combat arena stepping on and crushing the survivors.


"Samuels to the ground team! Answer please! There must be survivors! Those who can move must immediately flee the area!"


"HELP! I can not feel my legs!"


"My driver is dead! The tank is upside down!"


"It smells like gasoline!" This thing is going to explode!"


"I can't see, I think I hit my head."


Hundreds of calls for help invaded the radio signal. Thousands of wounded soldiers shouted for help from the rooftops. Desperation was slowly taking over Samuels' spirit.


 The screams from the radio suddenly stopped.


"This is Colonel Calvin, I cut off all transmissions except this one."


"But, sir. We cannot silence our comrades."


"Shut up and follow my orders!" They no longer have salvation!"


Samuels experienced the same helplessness as Mclain and his squad when he forbade them to rescue Bernard.


"There's still a part of the ground team standing. We are enough. We can still keep fighting. This time we'll need air support,” Calvin said.


Samuels couldn't take his eyes off the glass. That pair of monsters kept killing fellow combatants. Was it really worth fighting them? Was it necessary to sacrifice more lives?


"I'm afraid I can't do it. I can't force them to die,” Samuels thought.


The squadron leader cut off communication with the ground team and fixed the transmission so that only his team of pilots could hear him.


“This is my last order gentlemen. As you have heard, we have permission to attack, but I am not going to force you. Those who wish to escape have every right to do so, there is no honor in dying for a lost cause.”


"But captain," Mclain tried to refute.


"I'm not going to the other world with a tainted conscience.Those who wish to fight together with me are welcome, and those who wish to leave as well. Being able to live to see another day is the sweetest of victories,” Samuels said.


The team of pilots fell silent. Soon it would be discovered who would fight to the end and who would escape in order to save their lives.


The tank brigade that was unharmed by Martha's attack appeared right in front of the giantesses. Both sisters stopped hunting the soldiers and turned their attention to their new opponents.


"Oh, so there's still more," Julie said with a complacent smile.


The white-skinned giantess anticipated the movement of her opponents and ran with great speed in their direction. The ground trembled with every step she took.


"Shoot!" Colonel Calvin yelled.


As they prepared to attack, Julie surprised them with a titanic kick that sent a good part of the tank squad flying into the air like a soccer ball.


"Don't forget about me," Martha said, joining in the fun.


Both giantesses began their attack. As the tanks fired both Martha and Julie used their size advantage to crush them with the weight of their feet, grab them with their hands to squeeze them or even sit on top of them.


"They're massacring us!" one of the soldiers yelled.


"HELP!"


"I didn't sign up for this!"


"Want to see a nice pair of tits, guys?"


Julie crouched down and let the full weight of her gigantic breasts descend on more than fifty tanks, including the one with Colonel Calvin. Already on the ground, fully lying down, she extended her left arm and crushed with the palm of her hand a small group of soldiers who were trying to flee. She brought her fingers to her mouth and began licking up the blood of her victims.


"Leave something for me, sister," Martha said.


Suddenly the dark-skinned giantess felt as if thousands of needles had pierced her neck.


"What was that?!"  The colossal woman wondered.


Turning around, Martha saw a group of fighter planes attacking her with scintillating bursts of projectiles.


“Damn flies."


The gigantic woman began to struggle in an attempt to reach her flying prey, but they were too fast for her.


"You'll see when I get my hands on you!"


"I think we can do it." A second after he opened his mouth, two colossal white hands crushed Mclain's plane the same way you clap your hands to kill a mosquito.


"Mcclain!" Samuels yelled desperately.


"Are these moths really giving you trouble?" Julie said mockingly.


“They move too much."


"Why don't you try and give them a good punch? Just like you used to beat up the kids who bothered us at the orphanage,” Julie said.


"I'll try.”


Martha closed her hand and waited for the moment. When her mind thought she had found an opportunity, she stretched out her arm in a quick movement that destroyed three planes with a single punch.


"Nooo!” Samuels exclaimed with pain.


"It's not that hard." The burns on Martha's hand from the exploding jets were almost healed.


Suddenly Julie felt a painful stab coming from her butt.


"Motherfuckers!" She turned to see five planes firing at her massive rear. "So you like big asses, huh? I can please you." Julie quickly turned around, grabbed the five jets with her bare hands and brought them up to eye level. "We'll see if you can take a little spanking."


Julie ripped the wings off the planes, tossed them over her right hand, and then slammed her palm into its gigantic butt, turning the jets into a heap of scrap metal.


"Boring!" 


"I'm sorry, captain. I don't want to die, not here, not today.” Those had been Mark's last words before leaving the fight.


"You did well boy."


Samuels was the only one left standing. All his companions had fallen. The poor man had experienced the cruelty of war, but apparently nothing had prepared him to face those two monsters. There was no escape now, his jet lay wingless in Martha's right hand.


"It seems that my story has come to an end."


"This is the last one," Martha said.


Samuels couldn't help feeling tiny in front of Martha's gigantic eye.


"So that's how insects feel."


Martha removed the glass from the jet, grabbed Samuels by the uniform, and brought it up to face level for a closer inspection.


"I hope you're not afraid of the dark, little friend." Martha then took Samuels behind her back, stretched out her reddish thong and sent the helpless man wandering between her gigantic buttocks. A satisfied smile began to spread across her face.


"Apparently those are all, sister" said Julie while contemplating the bloody and destroyed zone of war.


“Okay, little sister. That will teach them, but on the other hand, these types of offenses cannot go unnoticed."


“Of course not, sister. I think it's time to let off steam a bit. Time for a little punishment. Too bad that the hostages have to pay for the mistakes of their rulers."


The people trapped in the stadium were on the verge of wishing they had never been born into this cruel and unjust world.



































This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11891