- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Basically the idea came to me when I saw the image of MAR332. He is a good artist when it comes to this genre. 


NOTE: I HAVE A SPANISH VERSION OF THIS STORY TOO. 

Author's Chapter Notes:

A simple introductory chapter to show the characters and their motivations

I

SISTERS 

It was a calm and cold summer night. As the city prepares to rest from the hustle and bustle of urban life, two malevolent minds prepare to turn the world into a living hell. Julie had a beautiful skin as white as winter snow and long silky yellow hair, while Martha, the older sister, had a beautiful brown hue accompanied by abundant black hair. The only characteristic that united them as sisters was their physique. They were both extremely voluptuous. Big butts capable of breaking any chair, huge breasts that could easily fit a human head and titanic legs.

"Do we have everything ready for tomorrow, sister? Did you get enough of that thing?," Martha asked with her soft full lips.

“I took everything those idiots made. I would love to see their faces tomorrow when they realize that their precious invention is gone forever,” Julie answered.

“Poor nerds. But I'm sure they'll feel good when they see us on TV tomorrow. They will be glad that their lifelong efforts have paid off."

“I plan to visit them personally. Those assholes humiliated me several times and even called me names like fat ass or…”

”Whale tits”, Martha interrupted. "Yeah, it's like the tenth time you've told me that.”

They had no known family. Their parents died in a car accident when they were just girls. They went from orphanage to orphanage. They ate when they could and could only count one on another. The world turned its back on them and now they were willing to make it pay.

"When we do this there will be no going back," Julie said.

"Turn back? Sister, we are gonna show everyone what we're made of,” Martha said with some pride. "We are the Crowley sisters and tomorrow the whole world will know our names."

"Cool. This will be a new beginning for both," Julie said with a smile."I think it would be nice to enjoy our last night as ordinary people,” she said before letting out a sarcastic chuckle.

Julie stood up, grabbed the remote control, and turned on the television. The first thing that appeared on the screen was an advertisement for the next day's baseball game at Oracle Park in San Francisco. The San Francisco Giants would face the New York Yankees. It would be a historic sporting event that would bring tens of thousands of people together in one place.

Tens of thousands of people,” the dark seed of a catastrophic idea began to germinate inside Julie's mind.

"Do you like baseball sister?" Julie asked with an expression full of deep malice.

"You know that no." Martha slowly approached Julie, the complicity was noted in her look, she knew perfectly well what her sister was referring to. "But tomorrow we can make an exception." In a quick movement Martha grabbed one of Julie's prominent buttocks and squeezed it hard, Julie responded by letting out a slight and almost inaudible giggle.

"Tomorrow will be a great day," Julie said with a smile on her face. 

"Yeah, for us," Martha added.

Both sisters burst into laughter and guffaws of excitement. Soon they would be the ones who would make fun of destiny, the world and the garbage of society that had left them drifting away in suffering.

It was only a few hours before everyone on the face of the earth would know their names and what they were capable of.