Short Story - ParadaX by Jessajess99
Summary:

When Matt finds a virtual reality machine in his sister's room, he uploads himself to the machine to try it out... just in time for her to come home, and decide she wants to let him interact with some of her reality-bending size simulations.

Done as a commission!


Categories: Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Incest, Insertion, Odor, Sci-Fi Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 5153 Read: 28577 Published: June 15 2022 Updated: July 25 2022

1. Part 1 by Jessajess99

2. Part 2 by Jessajess99

3. Part 3 by Jessajess99

4. Part 4 by Jessajess99

Part 1 by Jessajess99

A brand new ParadaX device was the last thing Matt expected to see on his sister’s desk when he walked by her room one afternoon. The device so many people were trying to get their hands on lately boasted its newness with bright lights and a glossy exterior, drawing the curious boy into his sister’s room. “Holy shit,” he muttered, feeling it up with excitement, impressed by its hefty weight. Kirsten had seemingly left her computer on too, since ParadaX’s program was open on her computer. The software looked empty though, and Matt figured she’d left while waiting for it to install, which it had evidently done by now. Without even taking the time to decide if it was a good idea, he opened up the program’s tutorial on the computer and started setting up the settings for a new upload: himself.

Once the parameters had been set, he double checked—and then triple checked—that everything was properly set up, and then took his place standing in front of the machine on her desk. He pressed a button and stepped back, grinning as he heard the intricate and expensive interior of the apparatus start humming, preparing itself for Matt. A horizontal red laser beamed outwards at his feet and slowly worked its way up his body, taking almost a minute to get to his head. “Please turn around,” a kind-sounding virtual assistant said, and he did a 180, allowing the laser to scan the other side of his body. But this time it slowed down once reaching his head, taking several minutes ever so slowly working its way up his cranium as it scanned the internals of Matt’s brain. He heard the laser stop, and was about to turn around and make sure everything was working when everything suddenly went black, and his body vaporized into thin air.

When his vision came back, he found himself in a white void, with a massive “window” a few hundred feet in front of him. Outside he could see Kirsten’s room from the point of view of her computer screen; his body had been transported into the computer program. There was a loading bar below the window, representing the amount of his consciousness that had been fully transferred, but it estimated it’d take another hour til it was complete. The biggest draw of ParadaX was its ability to let users experience movies from the main character’s point of view or play video games in a way that truly immersed a person more than even virtual reality could allow. Matt had hoped he’d be able to try the program out before Kirsten got home—he wouldn’t be surprised if she spent all her free time over the next week immersed in the program—and he didn’t even know if she’d let him use it in the first place (better to ask forgiveness than permission, right?) But it seemed like for now, all he’d be able to do was wait.

Some time later, before he had finished loading in, he was lying on the empty ground bored out of his mind when he heard a sound all around him. “Oh my God… Matt?” He looked up at the window into the outer world, where his sister was peering at him with a shocked expression on her face. He sighed in disappointment, hoping he could’ve played something before her return. But Kirsten was a nice person, so he hoped that maybe she’d be fine with them playing something together.

“Yeah, hi…” he shouted up at her. “Uh… surprise?” He laughed awkwardly, trying to decipher how his sister seemed to feel about the whole situation. “I saw the machine when I passed by your room a while ago, and… I mean, you can’t blame me for wanting to try it out, right?”

“No, I guess not,” she responded quietly, biting her lip like she was more focused in on a conversation in her head than the conversation she was having with her brother.

“I didn’t even know you wanted one of these,” Matt continued. “I know there’s a Star Wars game that looks super dope. I’d pay for the full thing if you let me play it sometime.” He dialed it back, not wanting to seem too possessive so early on. “…Or whatever else you’re interested in. I mean it’s your device, I guess you don’t even play that many games anyways.”

“No I don’t,” Kirsten mumbled with a trance-like look at Matt, a slow smile creeping onto her face, one that made him feel uneasy.

Just then, the machine (and Matt’s void) dinged, signaling the finalization of his upload process. But before he could decide whether to act on the troubled feeling in his gut, Kirsten rushed forward and clicked the lock button, securing the details of his properties in place to prevent accidental modification—including his ability to escape.

“Wait, why’d you lock it, are you mad about me using it first?” he asked. “Please don’t put me into any horror movies or scary programs, I’m really sorry. If you wanna mess with me just please don’t do anything that’s gonna give me a panic attack like that.”

“Oh yeah, no worries, horror movies weren’t what I had in mind,” she shrugged. “I’m gonna be honest though, I was planning on using this mostly with the guy I’ve been seeing. But I was just at his house and he chickened out, sooooo…” She reached forward with her hand, pressing her finger against the touchscreen monitor, and Matt watched his shirt get highlighted, until her finger flicked upwards and the garment instantly disappeared. With several more flicks of her wrist, she’d gotten rid of his pants, underwear, and socks too, leaving him stark naked. “You’re gonna have to take his place.”

“Kirsten, what the fuck?” he exclaimed, trying to hide his junk. But she ignored him and ran out of the room, returning shortly with a bag of popcorn and busting it open with a grin on her face. “KIRSTEN, WHY DID—” was all Matt was able to get out before she hit the mute button, silencing his vocal box so she wouldn’t have to hear him anymore.

She dragged a folder from her desktop into the program, and he looked off to the side as it popped up, giving him a preview as it loaded in. There were several more folders within, but the names on them confirmed Matt’s worst suspicions and made his face pale as he realized what was about to happen. Gentle, hardcore, insertion, vore, boobs, and ass; as dozens of files transferred into the software, he watched as Kirsten scrolled past them all until she arrived at the last category. “Let’s start you off with something a bit kinky,” she said, and clicked on a file with a thumbnail that had a picture of some feet.

Matt’s vision went dark again, and when he came to, his initial reaction was that he’d been saved. He was on the floor of Kirsten’s bedroom. But it was obvious soon enough that he was still in her program when he realized he was only a few inches tall. Looking up, he saw the window into her real bedroom again, with Kirsten intently staring at the scene before her. “Look behind you,” she nodded, and when he turned around, his heart sank into his chest upon seeing a huge pair of feet in front of him. But they were Kirsten’s feet, belonging to an A.I. version of herself that she’d created. Behind the feet, the familiar face of his sister came into view, but instead of grinning excitedly like the one out in the real world, this version of her had an angry expression on her face. She had been programmed specifically to be perpetually aggravated by Matt, and she didn’t even need to say a word for him to realize he was about to be a tortured slave for her towering, colossal feet.

  

Part 2 by Jessajess99

“You have ten seconds to start worshipping my feet, or I’m gonna stomp on you so hard that your body will explode like a grape.”

The 3-inch-tall Matt didn’t need to be told twice, and he rushed forward to his sister’s feet, sticking his tongue out and quickly slobbering it all over her skin in a desperate plea for grace. The sister he knew out in the real world was someone he knew could be reasoned with, someone with empathy and emotions and a soul. But he knew enough about the artificial intelligence of characters in this world to know that they could be easily modified and programmed, which meant all bets were off the table since he didn’t know anything about this fake version of Kirsten. It was best to just obey her for now.

He was surprised with how realistic it all felt. The classic, distinct foot smell that all feet have was made painfully clear, being as close as he was, and even though her soles seemed relatively clean from first glance, there was a subtle, salty flavor to her skin as he tasted the canvas of her heels and arches.

“Now my toes,” the giant girl commanded, and he backed up so she could bring her feet down to his level. He took a second to look behind him at what his real sister was doing, and was stunned to see she had her hand down her pants, intently watching the scene play out on her screen. “What the fuck are you looking at, you stupid slave!” While the real Kirsten broke out into laughter, he whipped his head back around to the furious alternate version of her, and ran towards her toes before she had the chance to get pissed again. He tried shouting an apology up at her, but his voice was still muted and ineffective.

He knelt down in front of her big toe, but she splayed her toes apart instead, indicating that Matt was supposed to actually get in between her toes instead. But before he could react, his body suddenly shrunk down from 3 inches to barely over an inch, and without daring to look back, he realized Kirsten must’ve unlocked his body’s attributes and shrunk him down even further. He quickly crawled forward now, and then just as he reached the webbing between her toes, he was shrunk again, this time to less than half an inch tall. He had to stand up now, not even as tall as her toes, and he found that all the characteristics of her feet had been amplified as he resumed his licking. 

“I can’t even feel you anymore!” Kirsten exclaimed. “How are you still this pathetic?!” Because I’m fucking microscopic now, he wanted to scream back at her, but he doubted that she’d even registered the change in his size. He picked up speed to try and compensate, shaking his head back and forth like he was trying to paint the smelly insides of his sister’s toes with his meager saliva, but it still wasn’t enough to satisfy the evil giant.

“That’s it, this is just a waste of time,” she grumbled, standing up as he scampered backwards, scared of her incoming wrath. As he watched her raise her foot above him, his body shrank even more, until he was so tiny that the barely perceptible grooves in the wooden floor were even taller than he was, and Kirsten’s body looked like it was 50 miles high. Yet despite how infinitesimal he had undoubtedly become, her eyes remained trained on him, and her heel hurled downwards with heart-shattering speed, slamming into his body like a cataclysmic meteor arriving to Earth. Except when Kirsten pulled her foot away, she saw that he had somehow not died. He had been completely flattened like a pancake—no, like a piece of paper!—and was unable to move from how hard she’d stomped him into the floor. His properties had been altered again, and again, the A.I. trying to squash him didn’t know any better.

“How are you still alive?!” she shrieked, and stamped her foot down again, and then again, and then again and again and again and again, each one squishing Matt’s impossible body flatter and flatter. Yet he remained alive, completely unharmed by the trillions of tons of weight. 

Grumbling with an irate frustration, Kirsten went to grab a pair of her high heels that had a metal bottom on them. Maybe the malleable, doughy nature of her foot was to blame, so something with such a flat and steely tough surface might work better. She slipped one onto her foot and then took her position again above him, smirking as she added, “Hope this one hurts.”

But before she did anything, outer Kirsten tapped a button to reset Matt’s body to its default, and he sprung back into human shape, once more at his 3-inch-tall size. Fearing his body wouldn’t be hyper durable anymore, a fresh batch of fear injected itself into Matt’s bloodstream (so much for his sister’s guarantee to not put him into a horror scenario). His giant sister’s foot rained down for the last time, and the poor boy’s body exploded all over the room with a messy squelch.

With a sudden gasp, Matt awoke again, the ParadaX having revived his body. He had been turned into a computer program, so of course he was able to respawn. But this time he wasn’t in his sister’s room anymore. He didn’t actually realize where he was at first, but he could tell he was hanging by his arms in a dark and incredibly hot place, while his body bumped back and forth in a small space between two wet objects. 

Onto the next adventure, he thought in bewilderment, and wondered what his crazy sister had in store for him next.

  

Part 3 by Jessajess99

After taking a few moments to gain his bearings, Matt realized he was bouncing between a pair of boobs inside of a sports bra, and looking upwards revealed that his wrists had been cuffed to a long chain. Only an inch tall now, his sister was now wearing him as nothing more than a necklace; based on his surroundings, his character seemed to have just accompanied her on a jog in the scorching summer sun.

He heard the sound of their gate opening, and then he was pulled out of Kirsten’s cleavage and set down on a picnic blanket in the center of their fenced-off backyard. “I gave you your voice back, by the way,” he heard a voice boom all around him, and he turned to see the familiar window into the real world. Except this time Kirsten’s hand wasn’t just down her pants; her shorts had come all the way off, and she was using a vibrator with one hand while her other was messing around with his body’s settings.

“Hello?” he mumbled, as if testing out a microphone, and was relieved when he heard himself like normal again. 

“Hello to you too!” the fake Kirsten beamed as she sat down on the ground, clearly a lot more friendly than the first had been. She tapped something on her phone, and the clasps around his wrists unlatched themselves, freeing him from his role as her necklace. “Jeez, that must’ve been the most I’ve run all year,” she panted, grabbing a full water bottle nearby and downing half of it in just a few seconds. “So, how was the inaugural trip as my new necklace?” Matt was slightly put off by how friendly she was being, but he answered her truthfully nonetheless.

“Not super comfortable,” he answered, wiping the quickly accumulating sweat from his brow.

Kirsten looked confused, “Well it was your idea, but I’ll try and make it more comfy next time.”

Matt rolled his eyes, giving up on the hopes of changing the A.I.’s mind, as friendly as it might appear to be. “Can we go inside, by the way?” he asked hopefully. “It’s so hot out.”

“Ohhhh, lighten up, the heat won’t kill ya!” she answered back. “Why would you wanna go inside when it’s such a nice day out? I think my weather app said it would be in the 90’s today.” As she reached for her phone, outer Kirsten leaned in and increased the temperature with a mischievous grin on her face, and Matt felt the burdensome heat instantly increase. “Oh, looks like it’s 108 degrees, actually,” she said, but shrugged as if it was no big deal, despite her body accumulating more sweat in response to the updated conditions. “Wait, were you asking cuz you’re thirsty? I guess I haven’t fed you since this morning?” Uh-oh… Matt didn’t like the sound of that.

Kirsten stood up and kicked her shoes off, slipped her socks off and tossed them on the blanket, and then shimmied her spandex shorts off along with her panties. After pulling her bra off too, she was left standing completely naked in front of her confused (and moderately scared) brother. Then out of nowhere, the heat increased again by almost 30 degrees, as Kirsten had set the simulator’s temperature to 136, the hottest the Earth has ever been, while also switching on an option to prevent any liquids from evaporating—including sweat. Within literal seconds, the giant version of Kirsten’s body became so covered in sweat that it honestly looked like she’d just gotten out of a pool. Her workout clothes were sopping wet now, completely drenched in her perspiration as a non-stop trickle of sweat droplets dripped off of them.

She set her bra down next to Matt with the cup facing up—it wasn’t a particularly deep one since it was athletic wear, but it seemed incredibly deep compared to Matt, who was then deposited directly into the center of her cup. But the scene only got worse for him, as she held her dripping shorts and panties above his head, and then twisted them tightly, allowing a huge stream of murky sweat to rain down on Matt and puddle at his feet.

Kirsten arched an eyebrow at him. “Is something wrong? Why aren’t you drinking it?” she asked in a genuinely innocent tone.

Matt’s eyes bugged out as he heard what he was supposed to do, and he turned to his sister out the window, shaking his head. “There’s no way you’re gonna actually make me go through with this, right?”

“Oh, I’ll make you go through with it,” outer Kirsten grumbled, and leaned forward to tap the Autopilot button. “Whenever you complain like that, it ruins the mood.”

“What do you mean?” inner Kirsten spoke up. “It’s the same sweat I always give you for lunch.”

Matt was about to make his retort, but instead of saying what he was thinking in his head, he heard his mouth instead say, “I was just kidding! Thanks, Kirsten!” Against his own will, the program forced Matt to drop to his knees and cup his hands together, dipping them below the surface of the thick, warm fluid. It even put a smile on his face while he was doing it, yet in his brain he was trying everything he could to take control of his body again. But he just couldn’t, and soon enough he brought the helping of sweat to his lips and drank it all down without so much as hesitating. It was unbelievably salty and obviously tasted putrid, but he couldn’t stop himself from drinking more cupfuls of his sister’s sweat—and of course the plentiful salt just made him actually thirsty, which just made the problem seem even worse.

He heard outer Kirsten typing something on her keyboard, and then proudly  slam the enter key, prompting Matt to open his mouth to say the custom dialogue she’d input for him: “Can I drink it fresh from the source please, mistress?”

“Of course!” she grinned, picking Matt up before laying down on her stomach, kicking her feet up behind her, and setting him down on her back. She sighed contentedly, blissfully enjoying the scorching, impossibly hot sun that beamed down on them, and Matt’s character almost slipped on all his sister’s sweat as he made his way towards her ass. On his hands and knees, he crawled into the valley of her butt crack, where a slow and steady stream of her sweat was trickling out of, and leaned down to gratefully slurp up the fresh, hot ass sweat as it oozed his way. 

Matt couldn’t see his real sister anymore, but he could hear sounds of her pleasure echo all around him as she watched her tiny brother forcibly drink a never-ending buffet at the gates of her ass. Only after several minutes of playing with herself—several grueling minutes of nauseating torture for Matt—did she finally skip to the next video, saving her brother from his plight but leaving him to wonder when it would end.

  

Part 4 by Jessajess99

Little Matt’s third destination was Kirsten’s bedroom again, but this time he was standing upright on her desk, and she seemed to be sitting in the same position that she was in the real world. With a sly grin, the giant girl reached over to grab him, and he realized that her entire room looked like an exact replica of the real one, down to the smallest details. As he turned to look at her desktop, he saw that the window into the outside was positioned exactly where her computer screen was, except on the outside she was holding a strange-looking dildo now instead of her vibrator.

“Time for the grand finale,” he heard her say, but he also heard the inner Kirsten say the same thing, at the same time, with the same tone. “Isn’t this one the most trippy?” she continued, and he realized that however she moved in the real world, her inner version would move in the exact same way. The machine was scanning her entire room in real time and streaming a replica of it to the program, with the only exception being that her brother was in place of her dildo. He still had his body, but it was 5 inches tall now and completely straightened out, unable to move except for his head.

“Honestly, I hadn’t even considered that you might upload yourself to this. Like I said, I was just gonna try this out with my boyfriend,” she explained, and lowered him towards her sex, pressing his head into her labia and tracing circles around her lower lips using the contours of his face. “But once I saw that you were already loaded in and ready to go, I couldn’t just ignore the entire reason I’d bought this and take you back out right away.”

Matt wanted to yell for her to stop, but the most he could do was close his eyes just in time for Kirsten to gently sink the top half of his body into her. He had envisioned hundreds of games and movies and experiments that he might get to play using the fancy new device, but he had never even come close to imagining that he might be used as a sex toy by a giant version of his sister, plunged right into her vagina as if his only purpose was to please her.

But while his eyes were closed, Kirsten’s were wide open, watching her computer screen with fascination, and feeling more turned on than she’d been in months. Her dildo still felt like a regular dildo, of course, but seeing a mirror image of herself using her brother instead—and knowing that it was actually him—was easily enough to make up for it. So much more vivid than an imagination, so much more variable than a regular video, and so much more detailed than any game. With Matt rapidly volleying in and out of her pussy, it didn’t take Kirsten very long to reach her climax, and her brother could feel her suddenly stop as her vaginal muscles gripped him tightly, a wave of ecstasy washing over her.

With a satisfied sigh, she set his body back onto her desk, taking a few seconds to compose herself. “Well, that was the most fun I’ve had all year,” she laughed, “but I’ve gotta go now, soooo… I’ll set a queue up for you.” Snickering at how anxious he looked, she leaned back towards her computer and dragged all of her folders to a playlist in the program. Dozens of scenarios and scenes that she’d made herself over the last several months, tailored exactly to all of her favorite kinks and fetishes, lined themselves up in her queue, and she hit a “repeat” and a “randomize settings” button down below, ensuring that ParadaX would keep things fresh for Matt.

“I’ll unmute your voice, but I’m gonna turn my volume down and switch the screen off,” Kirsten told him. “Don’t worry, the program will still be running though!” she laughed, as the window he had to the outside world disappeared, leaving him truly and completely immersed in whatever fantasies his sister had cooked up for him.

He didn’t even know how long she was planning on keeping him in there, but as the surrounding world transformed into a fourth set-up of maniacal kinkiness, he knew that he’d taken only the first few steps into what would be a long and arduous journey. He just hoped it would eventually come to an end.


~


For the next three days, Matt was subjected to hundreds of rounds of fetishistic torture at the hands of his sister. Almost 72 hours straight of being stepped on, sat on, squished, licking up sweat, worn like jewelry, eaten alive, and of course, used as a personal dildo. Kirsten even came back to watch a few times. But finally, on Monday afternoon, she let him out. Using its initial scan of his body, but with the updated memories of everything he’d experienced over the weekend, the ParadaX reassembled his body back into reality, and he returned to his life again as if nothing had ever happened.

Except Kirsten didn’t want the fun to end. After such an exhilarating test-run, it’d be soul-crushing to know she’d never be able to have that much fun again. But with Matt keeping to himself, and her boyfriend having broken up with her, she didn’t know where to turn to. She kept making new videos and simulations though, hoping to return to her fun one day.

After several weeks, she couldn’t take it anymore, so in a spur-of-the-moment decision, she texted her brother while away from the house, telling him that she’d made a slew of new scenarios that she wanted to try on someone. Because there was a small part of her that wondered if maybe he’d actually enjoyed himself (she knew she sure had). The fact that he hadn’t cussed her out or left town was a pretty good sign that he didn’t hate her. But she didn’t know for certain until she came home after running her errands, turned on her computer, and saw her brother waiting for her in the familiar white void.

It had been as much a surprise to him as it was to her, but after so many run-throughs of his sister’s assortment of giantess simulations, his feelings towards them had actually changed. Maybe it was Stockholm Syndrome, but by the time Kirsten had pulled him out after his long weekend in the machine, he’d actually developed his own fetish as a tiny person. He’d been to nervous to admit that he’d become infatuated with his sister’s feet and his sister’s butt and his sister’s boobs and every other part about her. But it was okay, cuz it had been just what she’d wanted.

“Obviously I’m suuuuper grateful that you want to have fun with me again like this,” she grinned as she loaded all her new simulations into the software. “So the ones this time around are a little gentler and the A.I. won’t be mean as often. But there are still a couple rough ones,” she smirked, making Matt blush nervously, too ashamed to admit he was excited.

“Let’s try this new one that I just finished last night,” she said, opening it up, and Matt watched as a giant world exploded all around him, revealing him to be only an inch tall this time, stuck to the peanut butter on a piece of toast. “The special thing about this version of me is that no matter what you say or what you do—even if you’re right in front of her eyes—she’ll never be able to notice you. She’ll be completely unaware of you, so you’re just along for the ride.”

Matt was enthralled by the idea, and sure enough, a giant version of his sister entered the room and picked up the piece of toast that his body was on, not even so much as looking his way. He could see his sister had already started rubbing herself while watching the scene begin to play out, so he didn’t bother trying to be coy about how he felt any longer. He grabbed his dick, already erect at the sight of her, and started tugging up and down as she lifted the food up to her mouth.

“Oh, and one more thing that’s pretty cool,” outer Kirsten added. “Since you’re technically just a program right now and I can change anything I want about you, I’ve turned on a setting that’ll let you cum as often as you want,” she explained. “So… have fun!” To Matt, the news was the only thing he could imagine hearing that’d make the experience any better. 

As the blissfully unaware giant version of his sister lifted him up to her mouth, Matt was sent into the dark of her mouth while his real sister watched outside, pleasuring herself just like he was doing. “Thank you…” he whispered out in awe, and as her giant teeth crunched behind him, his dick erupted and he came all over himself, disappearing into her throat with a happy smile on his face.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11938