The Shrinking Virus by Justafc1
Summary:

Steve, a young man with a vast inherited wealth, catches the Shrinking Virus.  How will Lola, his girlfriend, and his best friend Mike react?  


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Odor, Slave, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m, FM/m, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: The Slow Shrink Chronicles
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 27603 Read: 70018 Published: June 28 2022 Updated: July 18 2022
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


This story resolves around shrinking, foot fetish, and cuckold themes.  If you aren't interested in all three then I'd suggest not reading.  There is a giant male in the story, and while it mostly revolves around the giantess, there is some male feet content in there, and may be more in the future.  You've been warned!  

I may introduce some other characters later on, like Steve's sister Sadie who gets mentioned in the story already. 

Please let me know what you think of the story, and let me know if you'd like to see more chapters.  

1. Chapter 1 by Justafc1

2. Chapter 2 by Justafc1

3. Chapter 3 by Justafc1

4. Chapter 4 by Justafc1

5. Chapter 5 by Justafc1

6. Chapter 6 by Justafc1

7. Chapter 7 by Justafc1

8. Chapter 8 by Justafc1

Chapter 1 by Justafc1
Author's Notes:

This chapter mostly just sets everything up.  Contains a slight bit of shrinking.  

It had been six months since the shrinking virus, known simply as “SV,” began affecting the world.  SV was transmitted just like the flu, but instead of regular symptoms it caused the victim’s entire body to shrink in size.  Most people who were afflicted with the virus only lost a few inches in height; some unlucky people would lose a whole foot or two.  And then there were extremely rare cases where someone would end up only a few inches tall.  

I never considered that the virus could ever affect someone like me.  After all, only a small percentage of the population contracted it - the unlucky few.  I’d never really been unlucky in my life.  I came from a wealthy family.  My father was the founder and owner of a multi-million dollar company.  About a year ago, he decided to retire and he put me in charge of the entire business.  Being only 22 years old, and knowing nothing about running a business, I promptly sold the company for 50 million dollars.  Now with my massive personal fortune, I dropped out of university and started a YouTube channel as a hobby.  I wouldn’t say I have much talent; I mostly just post videos of me playing video games, or reacting to popular movies and tv shows.  That being said, my production value is great, and I have already amassed nearly a million followers.  

As if my life wasn’t perfect enough, I was also dating and living with my high school crush, Lola.  She was way out of my league in most every way.  She was 5’2”, extremely fit, and had gorgeous black hair and green eyes.  She had a naturally light skin tone, but was very outdoorsy and always kept a perfect tan.  She was a skilled musician and painter, a talented athlete, and very intelligent. Back in high school, she always kept me firmly in the friend zone.  We hung out all the time, and I would occasionally try to ask her out, or confess feelings for her, but she always said she valued our friendship too much and didn’t want anything more.  This drove me crazy and made me want her even more.  I was madly in love with her.

Shortly after I made my fortune was when she decided to give me a chance and go on a real date with me.  I was fully aware that her change of heart was likely inspired by my new wealth, but I didn’t care.  She was finally giving me a chance.  I knew I could win her affection, and I was right.  Our friendship transformed into a beautiful romantic relationship, and she moved into my expensive NYC apartment with me.  We could so easily make each other laugh or smile.  We loved all the same songs and TV shows.  I truly believe we were soulmates.  

One day I got a call from my best friend, Mike.  He said that because of the quarantine restrictions, he was unable to do his job as a personal fitness trainer, and wouldn’t be able to pay his rent.  He asked if it would be okay if he stayed with us for a while until he could get back on his feet.  Of course I said yes - he was my best friend ever since we were little kids.  He was pretty close with Lola in high school as well.  I remember she actually had a crush on him back then, which always made me very jealous, but Mike had a girlfriend at the time so I never had to worry about it.  

It’s no surprise that she had a crush on Mike.  In a lot of ways, she had more in common with him than she did with me.  They were both star athletes.  Mike was 6’1”, blond-haired and blue-eyed, and built like Captain America.  A bit shorter than me, as I stood about 6’3”, but I’m very slim and not at all physically strong like him.  He was a state champion wrestler multiple years over in high school.  He was also an excellent singer and played the guitar.  He wasn’t as booksmart as her or myself, but he made up for it by being incredibly charismatic.  

You might think I would be worried to have Lola’s high school crush move in with us, especially considering that he was now single, but I wasn’t worried in the slightest.  I felt very secure in our relationship.  Not only did I truly believe that we loved each other, but let’s be honest - I was worth millions and millions of dollars.  Mike couldn’t compete with the financial security that I offered her.  Aside from that, he was still my best friend, and I knew he would never do anything to come between Lola and I.  

One day, I was sitting on the couch watching TV with Lola, who had her back against the far armrest and her feet propped up in my lap.  I was rubbing her feet, which was a daily ritual for us when she finished working out.  This was a win-win situation for us - she has perfect feet and loves getting foot rubs, and I have a massive foot fetish.  I would often rub her feet for hours while we lounged around watching TV.  Suddenly there was a knock at the door. 

“Oh, that must be Mike!” Lola said, pulling her feet from my lap and quickly making her way to the door.  I followed behind her, also excited to see our friend.  She swung the door open and there was Mike, with a suitcase in each hand, looking fit and handsome as ever.  “Mike!  Come on in,” she said.  

He walked in and sat his bags by the door.  Lola threw her arms around his neck, and Mike picked her up and swung her back and forth in a big bear hug.  He put her down after a few seconds, and then Mike and I shared a friendly hug as well.  It had been years since we had seen Mike, as he had still been living in California where we were all from originally. 

“How was your flight?” I asked him. 

“Oh it was hell,” Mike chuckled.  “Like flying always is. Glad to finally be here!”

“Well we’re glad to have you here,” I told him.  “Make yourself at home.  Can I get you a beer?” 

“That sounds great man, thanks,” Mike sighed as he plopped down on our recliner.  I brought him a cold beer and rejoined Lola on the couch.  We spent a while catching up and making small talk.

“Well, unfortunately we don’t exactly have a guest room at the moment,” I explained to him.  “One of the bedrooms is being used as Lola’s workout room, and the other one is her art and music room.  So you’re going to have to crash on the couch, at least for now.  But don’t worry, it’s actually pretty comfortable,” I said, patting the soft cushions of the couch.  

“Ah no worries at all, man,” Mike said.  “I’m just glad I have such great friends to take me in.  And this apartment is badass!”  

We continued talking about our lives, and eventually got on the topic of the Shrinking Virus pandemic.  

“It’s so scary,” Lola said.  “I’m afraid to go anywhere because I do NOT want to end up the size of a Barbie doll.”

“Same here,” Mike agreed.  “I wear a mask everywhere I go, and always keep a bottle of Germ-x at the ready,” he laughed.

“Oh, don’t be babies,” I told them both.  “The virus has hardly infected anybody, and the vast majority of those it does infect have only lost an inch or two in height and stopped shrinking.  It’s not that big of a deal.”  

“Easy for your 6’3” ass to say, Steve,” chimed Mike.  “I’m barely over the 6 foot mark and don’t have many inches I’m willing to lose!”  We all laughed.  “Speaking of the virus,” Mike continued, “today is the first day that the new vaccine is being offered to the public.  New York is the first and only state giving it out yet, so we’re in luck.  You guys want to run down to the clinic real quick and get vaccinated?”  

“Sorry, but no chance,” I answered quickly.  “I don’t know what the hell is in that new vaccine.  I’m not trying to be the guinea pig.  I’d like to wait and see the results for a while before I let them inject me with it.”

“Well I’d like to go and get it,” Lola said, much to my surprise.  She normally always sided with me on these sorts of things.  “I’m terrified of this virus so I’m willing to take the risk.”  

“Well it’s settled then, let’s go get it Lola,” Mike said, standing up.  “You sure you don’t want to join us Steve?”  

“Yeah I’m positive,” I scoffed.  

“Well when you end up the size of a little doll, don’t say we didn’t warn you,” Lola laughed.  They both put on their coats and Lola gave me a kiss as they headed out the door together.

More than a month went by after that, and life was good.  Quarantining with my best friend and the love of my life was great.  We would often all play card games and video games together, watch TV, or just sit around and chat.  Lola and Mike made guest appearances on my YouTube channel, and we’d film ourselves reacting to popular films that none of us had ever seen before.  

One morning, I walked into the kitchen to make some breakfast, and Mike was already there scrambling some eggs.

“Hey, want some?” He asked with a smile.  

“Sure that sounds great,” I replied.  “Make enough for Lola too, if you don’t mind.  She’s still in bed but I imagine she’ll be up soon.”  

Mike continued making the breakfast, and then he turned and started staring at me with a quizzical expression on his face.  I stared back at him perplexed for a moment before asking, “why are you looking at me like that?”  

“I don’t want to alarm you, but either I hit a late growth spurt or you’re a little shorter today.  Look, I’m taller than you!”  He stood face-to-face with me and put his palm flat on top of his head, and demonstrated that his hand could go straight over the top of my head.  Sure enough, he was about an inch taller than me.

“Oh no… I must have caught SV,” I said nervously.  “This is bad.”

“Man, I told you that you should have gotten that vaccine.  Too late now,” he said matter-of-factly.  “Oh well, hopefully you won’t lose any more height.”  His expression turned to a smile, “Not to be a dick but I’m a little glad that I get to finally be the tall one.”

“Not funny,” I scolded.  “I’m sure I won’t shrink any more anyway.  Statistically most people only lose an inch or two.”  

Just then, Lola walked into the room still wearing her sleepwear - one of my t-shirts, a pair of booty shorts, and some mismatched neon-colored ankle socks.  “Ooh, I hope you boys are making food for me too!” she said as she walked up to me with a smile and gave me a big kiss.  

“Don’t worry, I am,” said Mike.  “But Lola, check this out.”  Mike stood side-by-side with me and stood as tall as he could, puffing out his chest.  “Notice anything different?”

Lola looked confused for a few moments, then covered her mouth and gasped. “Steve!  You’ve shrunk!”

“Yeah, yeah, I know, I know.  Don’t worry, I’m almost certainly done shrinking.  I had a few inches to spare anyway,” I said.

“How can you know that though?  Some people end up really tiny!  Maybe I should go ahead and order you some little boys’ clothing just in case.  Or maybe I should take the clothes off my old Ken dolls for you!” She laughed, and Mike did as well.  

“How is this funny?  This is a serious virus!  How are you both laughing at a time like this?” I asked.  

“Umm maybe because you had the chance to take the vaccine when we did and you were too stubborn.  Now you have to deal with the consequences,” she said sternly.  We went on with our day like normal after that.  My lost height was barely noticeable to me, so I wasn’t too worried about it.  I didn’t shrink any for the rest of the day, so I was convinced that I wouldn’t get any shorter.  Lola and Mike cracked a few more jokes at my expense, but it was all in good fun.  Lola and I had sex that night, like we do must nights, and it was the most incredible sex we ever had.  She was so enthusiastic, moaning and riding me like never before.  It was a great time, but I couldn’t help but wonder if she was doing it because it may be the last time we could do it while I was the size of a regular man.  


Chapter 2 by Justafc1
Author's Notes:

A bit more shrinking here.  A short chapter, still setting things up. 

The next morning I woke up and immediately felt different.  I was sick to my stomach and my entire body felt strange and tingly.  I was certain I must have shrunk again.  My t-shirt felt loose and I had to tie the drawstrings of my shorts extra tight to keep them from falling off.  I walked groggily into the living room and found Lola and Mike sitting next to each other on the couch watching TV.  They both looked at me with a shocked expression, then looked at each other and covered their mouths, stifling a laugh.  They both stood up and quickly approached me.  

“Oh my goddddd…” said Lola as she walked up to me.  “You’re even shorter than me now!  Come on, let’s get you measured.”  They walked me over to a doorway where we had drawn up a height chart the night before.  I stood up as straight as I could and Lola put a pen flat on my head, marking my height on the wall.  I felt like a little kid trying to stand tall while his parents measure his height.  It was humiliating.  “Well, you’re not even in the 5 foot tall club anymore!  You’re just barely over 4 foot 9,” she said. 

 It was then that I noticed Mike was recording us, using the camcorder that I use for my YouTube channel.  “Wow, from 6’3” to 4’9” in only two days,” said Mike. “How does it feel, Stevie?”  

“Wait, why are you filming?  I don’t want to be filmed like this,” I told him.

“Why not?  It makes sense to document the shrinking process.  Plus, this is great content for your YouTube,” Mike replied.

“He’s right babe,” agreed Lola.  “Here, give me the camera!”  Mike handed her the camcorder, and had us stand back to back.  “Steve used to be taller than Mike, and now look.  He barely comes up to his elbow,” she narrated.  “Now stand side-by-side.”  We did as she said, and she kept filming.  “Mike, rest your elbow on his head!” she suggested.  He did it, and I felt incredibly humiliated as they both giggled about it.  “Awww, you look so tiny next to Mike,” she cooed.  

A few weeks went by without me shrinking at all, but I went ahead and ordered sets of clothing at various sizes just in case.  The shrinking process does happen in spurts, and I figured that being shrink-free for two weeks straight meant that I was probably safe at this point, but I thought it was best to be prepared.  I was relieved that I seemingly wasn’t shrinking anymore, but I was also incredibly frustrated with my new height.  Lola and Mike would often have to try to contain their laugh just seeing me walk in the room.  I would sometimes catch them whispering to each other and giggling when they thought I was out of earshot.  To add to my humiliation, while I waited for my new miniature clothing to arrive, I was stuck wearing Lola’s clothes.  They fit decently - just a bit loose - but Lola and Mike would always have a good laugh when they saw me in her girly tank tops and booty shorts.  

I was also beginning to suspect that something was going on between Lola and Mike.  They were talking all the time, and Lola was always giggling at every dumb little joke that he made.  Normally I felt like I always knew just how to make her laugh, but lately it was like whenever I tried to make a joke, she would just look at me like I was stupid. 

 They were spending a lot of time together.  They would play songs together in Lola’s music room, and they would work out together in our fitness room every day.  Mike, being a fitness trainer, was apparently “training” her.  You’re probably wondering why I didn’t just work out with them.  Well, I guess I just didn’t want to embarrass myself.  Mike had always been much stronger than me, and at my new height of only 4’9”, I would probably be humiliatingly weak.  I didn’t want to subject myself to that humiliation every day.  

So I would sit in the living room and watch TV while I could hear them laughing, talking, and grunting in the fitness room together.  Usually when they finished, they’d come to the living room and Lola would plop down on the couch next to me and sit her sweaty feet in my lap for me to rub them.  I of course would give her her daily foot massage without even having to be asked.  She would mostly ignore me during the massages, instead chatting with Mike about their workout plan, or the songs they were writing, or anything else.  

Maybe I was just imagining things.  After all, Lola and Mike had been friends since high school, and hadn’t seen each other in years.  Maybe she was just trying to spend as much time with our friend as she could while he was here.  Normally I’m not the jealous type, but I think my loss of height was making me feel emasculated.  Seeing my girlfriend enjoying herself so much with a 6’1” stud like Mike was difficult when I was stuck at 4’9” and constantly feeling sorry for myself.  What made it worse was that Lola didn’t seem sorry for me whatsoever.  She told me on multiple occasions that my shrinking was my own fault, and that I deserve to be this size.  She also hadn’t had sex with me since the first night of my shrinking.  Any time I would try to initiate sex, she would have some excuse about being tired or not feeling well that night.


Chapter 3 by Justafc1
Author's Notes:

Getting ever smaller.  Things are starting to heat up a bit.  

One morning I awoke with that familiar tingling feeling in my body.  Oh no, I thought.  Please tell me I haven’t shrunk again.”  The shrinking spurts seem to always happen when I’m sleeping.  I looked next to me expecting to see Lola, but she must have already gotten up for the day.  I climbed down from the bed, which was much more difficult than ever before, found an outfit that fit me from my new miniature clothing sets, then headed for the door.  The doorknob was approximately my height, so I estimated that I must be only about three foot tall at this point.  

I walked toward the kitchen and came up from behind Lola, who was bent over, leaning on the kitchen island with her elbows, propping her face up in her hands.  Her butt was right at my eye level, and she was slightly on her tiptoes, exposing the slightly lighter-toned soles of her beautiful tan feet.  She was leaned over the island talking to Mike, who stood on the other side.  I approached her and tapped her on the side of the leg to get her attention.  “Lola… I’ve shrunk again,” I said.  I could tell that my voice was a bit higher pitched than before.  

She turned around and looked down at me, covering her mouth and letting out an audible gasp.  “Oh my god!” she squealed.  She bent over and put her hands on her knees and her face right in front of mine.  “You look so adorable!!”  Without asking if it was okay, she put her hands under my armpits and quickly picked me up.  She jutted out one hip and held me against her side, the same way that a mother would hold a toddler.  She turned around to face Mike and said, “Mike, isn’t he just so cute like this??”  She strutted around to his side of the kitchen island, bouncing me playfully on her hip.  

“Yeah I gotta admit, he’s a cute little guy,” Mike said as he reached out and pinched my cheek.  They both laughed as she lowered me back to the ground.  I couldn’t help but feel awestruck as she stood back up to her full height.  Looking up at the two of them towering over me, looking down on me, made me feel incredibly small.  

“Yeah, yeah, laugh it up.  I’m gonna make myself some breakfast,” I said with an annoyed tone.  They resumed their conversation from before I walked in as I set out to grab the ingredients I would need to make a sandwich.  I quickly realized that I wouldn’t be able to reach the bread, as we kept it up in one of the high cabinets.  I hung my head as I approached Lola and pulled on her shirt to get her attention.  I felt more like a kid interacting with his mother than a man with his girlfriend.

“What is it, sweetie?” she asked, smiling down at me.  

“Could you grab the bread out of the cabinet for me please?”

“Aww, of course I can little guy,” she said lovingly.  With ease she reached up and opened the cabinet and retrieved the bread.  I thanked her, then went and grabbed the peanut butter and jelly.  Luckily they were both within my reach.  I sat the ingredients on the counter and went to the refrigerator to get some milk.  I opened the fridge door and was disappointed to realize that the milk was on the top shelf.  I had no hope of reaching it on my own.  I turned around to Lola and Mike and saw them already watching me, giggling to themselves.  

“You want the milk?  Let me get that for you,” said Mike.  He walked over and grabbed it and handed it down to me.  

“Thanks man,” I told him. 

“No problem little buddy,” he said, reaching down and roughly messing my hair.  I looked over at Lola and saw that she was watching my humiliation, grinning contentedly as she sipped her coffee.  I finished up my breakfast, and then Lola insisted that we measure me again, as we do every time that I shrink.  Mike filmed with my camcorder as she marked my new diminished height on the wall.  

“Three feet tall almost exactly!” she said, sounding amused.  “Less than half the man you used to be.”  I don’t think she intended that to be insulting, but that’s definitely how I took it.  I was extremely irritated, but I still went along with it as she made me do a series of humiliating poses for the video.  She then had Mike set the camera up on the tripod so that he could get in the shot with us.  They did several poses with me.  One where they held me up off the ground together, each of them holding one of my arms.  Another one where they stood up straight and smushed my face between Lola’s hip and Mike’s leg, as they stood facing the camera and smiling.  

Once we were done with the humiliating photoshoot, Lola and Mike went to have their daily workout.  I went to the living room and attempted to play some Xbox, but quickly realized that my hands were now too small to comfortably use the controller.  I got frustrated and gave up.  I’ll have to have a smaller one custom made, I thought.  I had no intention of giving up all of my hobbies due to this wretched curse.  In the meantime, I decided to just switch the TV over to Netflix instead and watch a movie.  

About an hour later Lola and Mike walked in the room, sweaty from their workout.  Lola sat on the couch next to me and propped her feet up on my lap, as per usual.  Mike sat in the recliner next to the couch.  I started rubbing her feet like I usually do.  Her feet were huge in my hands now, and I absolutely loved it.  Perhaps the only enjoyable aspect of my shrinking was seeing her from this new perspective.  She was like an Amazonian Goddess.  Relative to my new size, her feet were massive, and there was much more surface area for my hands to explore.  Lola seemed to notice me admiring the huge feet in my lap.  I noticed her looking at me, grinning, and she started alternating between stretching her toes back and scrunching them forward.  I was caught in a trance looking at them and massaging them, until she broke my focus by speaking.

“Steve, there’s something I want to talk to you about,” she said.

“Sure, what is it babe?” I asked.  

“They announced today that they’re finally lifting some of these quarantine restrictions, and Mike and I were thinking it would be great to get out of the house and go out, maybe to a nightclub,” she told me.

I didn’t like the idea of going out at my new size.  It sounded humiliating.  But then again, maybe I’d see some other people out in public suffering from SV.  Maybe then I wouldn’t feel quite so alone and isolated.  In any case, I didn’t want to rain on their parade and refuse to go have fun.  I needed to prove to Lola that I could still be the fun boyfriend she fell in love with. “Um, sure, I guess that sounds okay.  When are we going? Tonight?” I asked.

“Well yes tonight, but I’m really sorry sweetie, you can’t come,” she said.

“I can’t come? What do you mean?”

“Well they only lifted some of the restrictions.  Only those with a valid vaccination card are allowed out.  Everyone else, especially the people who actually have SV, still have to stay quarantined,” she explained.  

“Oh… so you want to go out dancing without me?” I asked dejectedly.

“It’s not that I don’t want you there, Steve.  It’s that you can’t go because YOU chose not to get the vaccine.  I’m not gonna spend the rest of my life stuck in this apartment because of your dumbass decision,” she said sternly and pulled her feet from my lap and planted them on the floor.  “I’m gonna go take a shower and get ready,” she said as she stood up and walked off.

They both went and took showers and started getting ready.  Mike was ready way before Lola was, so he came and sat next to me on the couch while he waited for my girlfriend to be ready to go out.  We sat in silence for a while before he finally spoke up.  

“Hey, I hope you’re not feeling upset that I’m going out with Lola tonight,” he said.

I did my best to act like I was unbothered.  “Ah no big deal.  I’d go if I could, obviously.”  

“Exactly!” he agreed.  “This whole virus thing is really unfortunate, but you can’t just let Lola suffer with you.  Someone has to show such a lovely lady a good time, and who better to do that than your best friend, right?”

“Um… yeah, I guess so,” I agreed hesitantly.

“I’m glad we’re on the same page.  And trust me, any way that you need help keeping that gorgeous woman satisfied, I’m here to make up for your… shortcomings,” he said with a smile and a wink.  Before I could respond, Lola walked in the room.  She looked absolutely stunning.  She was wearing a dark blue satin dress with spaghetti straps.  It was very short and ended just below her butt.  It was low cut and she was showing a ton of cleavage.  Her hair and makeup looked better than ever, and she was wearing some black strappy heels.

“Wow, you look amazing,” said Mike as he stood up from the couch and approached her.  

“Do you really think so?” she asked, blushing.  She spun around for him, giving him a view of her entire outfit.

“Of course I do.  I’m gonna be the luckiest guy in the city to be dancing with you,” Mike said charmingly.  

Feeling jealous as all hell, I got up from the couch and walked up to her as well.  “You really do look beautiful, babe,” I told her.  She bent over at the waist and put her hands on her knees to come down to my level.  

“That’s sweet of you little Stevie,” she said cutely and tousled my hair with one hand.  She then pinched my cheek playfully and said, “you be good while we’re gone okay?”  I felt like a little kid being told by his parents to stay out of trouble.  She then stood up straight, towering over me in her high heels.  She looked straight down at me with her hands on her hips.  “And since you’ll have the evening to yourself, how about you tidy up a bit in here?”

“Sure, no problem babe,” I said sadly.  

“That’s my good little man,” she smiled and patted me on the head.

“Ready to go, my lady?” asked Mike as he opened the front door.  He offered his arm to her.  

“You bet I am,” she said to him, and they walked out arm in arm, looking like a beautiful couple.  I sat around just fuming for an hour or so.  Just imagining them out dancing and drinking together was making me so jealous I couldn’t stand it.  I looked around at the mess she had told me to clean, and realized that it was almost entirely Mike’s mess.  The living room was like his bedroom while he was staying with us, and he had dishes, trash, and laundry laying about the room.  I didn’t want to disappoint her, so I got started cleaning up after him.  

Unbelievable, I thought to myself.  Mike is out right now dancing and having fun with my beautiful girlfriend, and here I am, toiling away cleaning his stupid mess.  Not to mention I’m only three feet tall and cleaning this mess is a lot more effort for me than it would be for him.  As I continued cleaning, my mind raced with thoughts of what they may be doing.  What if she’s cheating on me with him?  He could be ripping that pretty little dress off of her and fucking her brains out right this moment.  

I started reassuring myself that there’s no way they would do that.  Mike is my best friend.  He’s never tried to steal any of my girlfriends in the past, even when he no doubt could have.  He respects the relationship that I have with Lola.  Besides, Lola would never cheat on me either.  She loves me.  Then I got to thinking about what he said to me before he left.  About how he would help make up for my shortcomings.  Oh god, what if he justifies it to himself because he feels like he’s doing me a favor?  What if he convinces Lola to buy into the same logic?

I was now working on picking up all of Mike’s dirty laundry and putting it in a hamper.  My thoughts continued to spiral.  What if he’s right?  Maybe he is doing me a favor by taking her out on the town.  She loves going out dancing, and in my current state I’m unable to do that.  I should be thanking him.  Hell, maybe I should even be grateful if he fucks her while they’re out too.  She hasn’t wanted to fuck me since I first started shrinking.  And like Lola keeps telling me, this situation is all my fault.  I should have gotten that stupid vaccine.  She shouldn’t have to suffer for my mistake.

I finished up cleaning Mike’s mess and laid down on the couch.  I turned the TV on to try to distract myself.  What the hell am I thinking?  I’m not just gonna let Mike steal Lola from me.  If that’s what he’s planning, he’s got another thing coming.  I’ll just kick him out onto the street if he tries anything.  I took some solace in the fact that I was the one with all the money.  They were both reliant on me.  I checked the clock to see what time it was and saw that it was nearly one in the morning.  They had been gone for nearly six hours, and she hadn’t bothered to even send a text to let me know how things were going.  I planned to wait up for them to get home, but I ended up falling asleep on the couch.

Suddenly I was startled awake when I heard someone noisily fumbling with the front door, struggling to get it open.  I could hear the sound of Mike laughing, and Lola making some girlish squeals and giggling.  I groggily glanced up at the clock.  It was 3 AM.  The door finally burst open and Lola stepped into the apartment.  Her hair looked messy but still very cute.  She was barefoot, and holding both of her strappy high heels in one hand.  With the other hand, she was holding Mike’s hand as she led him into the apartment.

“Shh shh shh,” Lola shushed Mike, while trying not to giggle.  “Let’s not wake him up.”  They were both clearly drunk.  

“I’m awake,” I said, and as soon as I spoke I could tell the pitch of my voice was even higher yet again.  Oh no, did I shrink again during my nap?

They stared at me briefly before they both erupted with laughter.  “Oh my god!  He is so tiny!!” Lola squealed.  She sat her shoes down and ran over to me and wrapped both hands around my body, pinning my arms to my side.  She picked me up so quickly that I got dizzy.  Judging by the size of her, I estimated that I must be around a foot and a half tall at this point.  “You are so cute!” she exclaimed, then pulled me to her face and started smothering me with kisses.  Her lips were big enough to cover the majority of my face.  I coughed and sputtered as she kissed me over and over.  Her breath smelled strongly of alcohol and she left lipstick stians on my face.  She spun around to face Mike, and outstretched her arms towards him til I was face to face with him.  “Look at him babe!!”

Babe? Did she just call Mike babe?  Maybe she was calling me babe, and was telling me to look at Mike.  I knew that logic didn’t make much sense, but I had to convince myself that she didn’t really just say that.  She’s drunk, maybe it was just a slip of the tongue.

“Holyyy shiiiit,” Mike said, slurring his words a bit.  I recoiled as his alcohol breath hit my nose.  “I NEVER thought he’d get this small… maybe he’ll get as small as you want him to after all.” 

What did he say?  She wants me to get smaller?? Why would she want that?  

Mike observed me for another moment, and then went and plopped down on one end of the couch.  “Sorry but I’ve gotta… sit… down,” he said drunkenly.  “My head is shpinning.”

“Aww poor baby, let me get you some water,” Lola said as she placed me down on the opposite end of the couch from Mike.  Lola pranced over to the kitchen.  I watched as she stood on her tiptoes to retrieve a glass for him from a cabinet.  God, she is adorable.  She came back to the couch and walked past me to hand him the glass of water, then she sat down on the middle seat of the couch between us.  She then lifted her legs up and swiveled and let her massive feet land in my tiny lap.  To my surprise, she then laid back so that her head was resting in Mike’s lap.  “Stevie, my feet are killing me from dancing. Work your magic, hon,” she demanded.  

Her feet were the length of my torso and head combined, so her toes were right in front of my face.  She had her feet crossed at the ankle so that the sole of the bottom foot faced me, and the other foot faced away.  Her toenails looked freshly painted and pedicured, and she had black polish on, which was my favorite.  I grabbed the massive sole with both hands and began kneading away.  Her feet were noticeably sweaty and smelly, and a bit dirty as well from her taking her heels off and walking barefoot outside.  All of these sensations seemed to be amplified by my small size; the smell was almost intoxicating, and the sweat from her soles had my tiny hands feeling wet.  

“I had so much fun tonight,” Lola said, smiling up at Mike.  “Thank you for taking me out.”  She was staring so deeply into Mike’s eyes that she looked like she was in a trance.  She bit her lip seductively as she looked up at him.  She was completely ignoring her tiny boyfriend at the end of the couch who was dutifully massaging her sweaty feet.  

Mike started twirling his finger in Lola’s hair, playing with it as he looked back into her eyes.  “It was my pleasure,” he said quietly.  “I can’t wait until we go out again.”  The two of them started reminiscing on their night together.  I found myself zoned out and not listening to their conversation.  Partially because I was so jealous that I didn’t want to hear it, but also because I was entranced by her beautiful feet in my lap.  I was exploring every inch of her massive foot with my tiny hands.  Suddenly I snapped out of my trance when she used her toes to tap against my face.  For a moment they practically engulfed my whole head.  I turned to look at her and saw she was staring right at me.  

“Earth to little Stevie,” she said, sounding a bit annoyed.  “I said rub harder, I can barely even feel you down there.”  

“Oh sorry Lola.  I’ll try to do better.  It’s tough with these tiny hands,” I said, trying to make her laugh.  She simply rolled her eyes at my response.  

“Alright, I’ve gotta ask,” started Mike.  “How exactly do the two of you… you know… do it?  Must be difficult,” he said with a chuckle.  

“Oh we don’t,” Lola laughed.  She uncrossed her feet and playfully started kicking at me with both feet until my back was pushed against the armrest of the couch and I was sitting up, facing her.  She put the big toe of each foot against my cheeks and squeezed my face into a silly expression.  “He’s much too tiny to ever do that sort of thing again, isn’t that right little Stevie?”  She looked down her nose at me, her head still resting in Mike’s lap.  

“Um.. I… I guess so,” I said hesitantly.  

“You guess?” She said, sounding surprised.  “How the heck would you have sex?  Your dick was barely big enough to begin with!”  She was still holding my face still between her toes.  I felt trapped at her feet.  

“Damn Lola, that’s cold,” laughed Mike.  “Well if you ever get sick of never getting to have sex…” Mike grabbed her chin and tilted her head to look him in the eye.  “... I’d be happy to help you fix that.”  

“I might have to take you up on that offer,” she said, smiling up at him.  Suddenly she closed her feet together and pushed her soles against my face and torso.  She stretched her legs out straight so that she had me stuck firmly between the armrest and the soles of her feet, unable to see anything.  I could swear while she held me there I heard the sound of them making out, but it was hard to hear with her feet pushing so hard against me.  After maybe twenty seconds of holding me there, she parted her feet so that I was able to see them again from my place at the end of the couch.  She put her big toes on either side of my face as she looked down at me and said in a childish voice, “are you ready for bed, wittle guy?”  I simply nodded and she stood up from the couch.  She put her arms out to pick me up, and I raised my arms up like a toddler ready for his mother to take him to bed.  “Aww so cute,” she cooed as she carried me to our bedroom.  

She closed the bedroom door behind us and sat me down on the bed.  She took her dress off, stripping down to just her bra and panties.  I watched as she disrobed and I became incredibly aroused.  I was so upset with how she had seemingly been flirting with Mike, but at this moment I didn’t care.  This gorgeous woman was taking off her clothes and was about to come to bed with me, and I felt nothing but excitement.  Maybe she’ll want to try our best to have sex, or something like it.  Surely there are ways I could still pleasure her if she gives me a chance.

She slipped into bed next to me and laid her head down on her pillow.  She reached out and grabbed hold of me and dragged me to her.  She hugged me tight against her body, like a young girl cuddling a teddy bear.  My face was nuzzled directly against her bosom.  She quickly drifted off to sleep, still holding me tightly to her chest.  

I struggled to breathe at first with my face pressed so hard against her breasts, but I managed to turn my head, and her boobs ended up making a really comfortable pillow for my tiny head.  I felt safe in her warm embrace.  I was a bit sad that she didn’t even seem to think about anything sexual with me that night, but I think that’s exactly the problem - she just doesn’t think of me in that way at all anymore.  It may be that she doesn’t even see me as a man at all anymore.  She may even see me as being more like a child.  My mind raced thinking about the future of my relationship with Lola, but I eventually fell asleep against her chest. 


Chapter 4 by Justafc1
Author's Notes:

Getting really small!  Also, not sure why a lot of my formatting is getting messed up when I paste the story here.  If anyone can help with that I'd be grateful, but in the meantime I don't feel like messing with it anymore.  

I woke up later to find myself seemingly tangled up in a massive blanket.  As I tried to wrestle my way out of it I realized that it wasn’t a blanket at all - it was the shirt that I’d been wearing.  The shirt that fit me when I was 3 foot tall.  Oh no.  I must be so small now.  When I finally managed to escape from the t-shirt, I looked over and saw Lola’s massive face in front of me.  She was still fast asleep.  I stood there for a few moments completely in awe of her.  She was absolutely gigantic.  I guessed that I must have been around five or six inches tall now.  Before now, the shrinking had simply made me feel like a very short man, but being face to face with this beautiful giantess in front of me, I didn’t even feel like we were the same species.  Part of me thought she was terrifying, but another part felt captivated by her.  Seeing her like this truly amplified her beauty.  Her adorable pouty lips were now the immense soft lips of a Goddess.  Her sexy dark hair was now a nearly endless flowing masterpiece that surrounded and perfectly framed her immense, ravishing face.  

I approached her face slowly and cautiously.  She was in a deep sleep, and every time she exhaled through her nose I felt a mighty gust of warm wind blow over my little naked body.  I walked up and tapped her on the cheek to try to get her attention.  “Lola,” I said softly.  She didn’t react at all.  “Lola,” I tried again, pushing on her cheek even harder.  Still no response.  “Lola!!”  I yelled out this time.  Suddenly she rolled away from me, off of her side and onto her back, and stretched her arms up over head.  Her left arm, the one nearest me, effortlessly bowled me over as it passed by.  I fell down as she casually yawned and stretched.  She then rolled back onto her side and put her arms back down.  I stayed laying down so the arm sailed right over me this time.  Lola slowly blinked her eyes as she was waking up.  She looked right at me with her monumental green eyes.  Still not fully awake, she looked at me perplexed for a moment, then cocked her head off of her pillow slightly and looked quizzically at me.

“Steve?”  she said in a soft, tired voice.  

I stood up in front of her.  “Yeah it’s me, Lola.  I shrunk again,” I said sadly.  “Can you help find some clothes that fit me?”  

Lola pushed the blanket off of herself and sat up in the bed, throwing her legs over the side and planting her feet on the floor.  The motion was incredible to watch.  She was as big as a skyscraper, but she moved remarkably quickly.  The bed rocked as she shifted, and the tremor caused me to fall down on my ass.  She looked over at me and giggled, and then swiftly reached out with one hand and grabbed around my body.  My arms were pinned tight to my sides in her grip.  She pulled me up to her face and examined me closely.  “You look so cute like this,” she cooed, and planted a big kiss on my face.  Her lips engulfed my entire head.  “I hope they never make a cure for SV.  I like you better this way,” she said sweetly.  She stood up and carried me over to my set of miniature clothes on my desk and sat me down.  She found an outfit that would fit me and instead of just letting me put it on myself, she dressed me like she was playing dress-up with a doll.  She was smiling and humming the whole time and seemed to be really enjoying herself.  “There, all dressed!” she said contentedly as she finished putting my clothes on.  Lola got dressed too, putting on a tank top and some booty shorts.

“Lola…” I started, looking up at her from the desk.  Even though she was my loving girlfriend, I felt incredibly intimidated looking up at her.  She was beautiful of course, but monstrous in size and I couldn’t stop my heart from racing.  “How could you say that you don’t want them to find a cure?  What about our relationship?”  I pleaded with her.  

“Aww little Stevie,” she said, her voice dripping with pity.  She dropped down onto her knees so that her face was at my level.  “I thought this went without saying, but… we can’t be boyfriend and girlfriend anymore, silly.”  

“What?  What do you mean?  But we love each other Lola,” I said sadly.

“Aww I know Stevie.  I do love you.  But I can’t date a doll sized man.  You know that.”

“So that’s it then?  Our relationship is over?” I asked.  

“No of course not!  It’s just changing.  I’m not going to dump you and leave you here like this.  I’m going to stay with you,” she said, and I breathed a sigh of relief.  “But I’m not your girlfriend anymore.  I will be more like… your owner,” she smiled.  

“My owner?!  Lola I’m still a person.  You don’t own me,” I said defiantly.  

“Well, I say owner for lack of a better word.  But think about it, you can’t really do anything for yourself anymore.  I have to feed you, help you get dressed, carry you everywhere you want to go.  You’re basically like my pet.”  I hung my head as she spoke.  She was right, and I didn’t know how to respond.  She reached out and lightly patted my head with her index finger.  “Aww don’t be sad, little Stevie.  I will be a good owner.  Imagine if you didn’t have me.  What would you do?  Move back into your parents house and get tormented by your evil little sister?”  

She was right.  That would be my only other option, and my 16 year old sister, Sadie, would not be kind to me.  She always annoyed me growing up, so I was never very nice to her.  She would love a chance to exact revenge on me.  “I guess you’re right…” I told her.  

“Of course I am.  So I suggest you be a good little pet or you’re being sent back to your family,” she said with a sly grin.  I stared up at her in shock.  “Ah I’m just playing Stevie, don’t be so uptight,” she giggled.  Suddenly Lola stood up to her full height and grabbed a hold of me in one hand all in one swift motion.  “Now come on, I want to go show you to Mike!”

She marched out the bedroom door with me swinging at her side in her closed fist.  I had to close my eyes because traveling through the enormous house so quickly was making my head spin.  Her clenched hand felt clammy and warm on my body.  Lola walked into the kitchen, where Mike was already making some breakfast.  

Mike glanced over his shoulder and saw Lola come into the room. He turned back to the eggs he was making and said, “Hey sleepyhead.  I’m making eggs.  Is Steve up yet?”  

Lola walked right up behind Mike and quickly lowered me to the floor, sitting me right between her bare feet.  I stared up at the two of them and was completely in awe at their size.  Their legs alone were like massive redwood trees.  I felt like I was standing next to two gods.  “What do you mean?  Steve is standing right here with us,” Lola said, trying to contain her giggles.

Mike spun around to face her.  He quickly scanned around the room and saw no sign of Steve.  He looked low, expecting to see the toddler-sized man standing somewhere, but couldn’t find him.  “What are you talking about?  I don’t see him,” Mike said, sounding confused.  

Lola put her hands on Mike’s shoulders and gazed into his eyes.  She smiled up at him and said, “Look down.”  Mike looked straight down at the floor and sure enough, he saw a tiny man standing right between Lola’s feet.  

“Holy shit!” exclaimed Mike.  “He’s like an action figure!”  Mike crouched down to get a good look.  “Hey little guy,” he said as he poked me in the stomach, causing me to fall on my butt.  They both laughed as I fell.  “I bet you regret not getting that vaccine right about now, huh?” mused Mike.  I didn’t bother to respond, and simply hung my head.  Mike stood back up to full height, and they left me down at their feet while they continued talking.  

“Now that he’s so tiny, I’m going to need to get some supplies to properly take care of him.  Do you want to go with me?” Lola asked Mike.  

“Of course!  Let’s go after we finish eating,” he replied.  

The two of them sat at the dining table and had breakfast together.  Lola sat me on the table as well and gave me a tiny little piece of bacon and eggs.  After we finished eating, Lola and Mike put their shoes on and got ready to leave the house.  Just before they left the house, I asked Lola, “Are you just going to leave me here alone?”

“Of course not, silly,” she said.  “You’re coming with us!”  Lola suddenly grabbed me off of the table and dropped me roughly in her purse which was hanging from her shoulder.  She looked down at me through the opening of the purse with a smile.  “You be good in there little guy,” she said in a cute voice.  To my surprise, she zipped up the purse, leaving it only slightly unzipped, where a sliver of light would shine through.  Other than that, I was in near perfect darkness.  

I bounced around in the dark purse.  I could feel every one of her footsteps as she walked.  I looked around the purse and did my best to survey my surroundings with the limited light at my disposal.  I gathered that I was laying atop her wallet.  I saw a pack of gum, some lipstick and other makeup supplies, and a granola bar around me.  Nothing too interesting, but I had nothing to do but look and feel my way around.  No one to talk to.  I was all alone, trapped in my girlfriend’s purse.  Or I guess I should say ex-girlfriend now.  

Eventually the footsteps stopped and I realized that they must be in the car now - my car, that is.  I expected Lola to let me out of the purse for the car ride, but surprisingly she just kept me locked in her purse the entire time.  I could hear Mike and Lola’s muted voice.  I couldn’t make out anything they were saying, but there was definitely a lot of laughing and giggling.  I sat there amongst Lola’s possessions, stewing with frustration and jealousy as Mike got to spend time with my ex-girlfriend.  I wanted her back so badly.  

I lost track of time as I sat in the dark confines of Lola’s purse.  I didn’t know what was going on in the outside world.  I could tell from the bouncing that they were doing a lot of walking.  I assumed that they must have gone to the mall or something.  I tried my best to sleep to pass the time, but the constant movement made it too difficult.  At one point, the zipper finally slid open, and light shone down upon me.  Lola’s face was staring right down at me, smiling.  She gave me a little wave with her fingers, then brushed me off of her wallet, knocking me to the side.  She pulled the wallet out of the purse.  She must have been purchasing something.  A couple of minutes later, she slid the wallet back into the purse next to me, and zipped the purse closed without acknowledging me at all.  

Some time later, we finally arrived back at my apartment.  Lola unzipped her purse and pulled me out, sitting me next to the purse.  I looked around and saw that I was sitting on the coffee table in front of the couch in the living room.  “I got you some gifts, little man!  You’re going to love them,” Lola beamed.  “But right now Mike and I are going to go have our workout.  Here, I’ll put something on for you to watch.”  She grabbed the Xbox controller and put one of my favorite shows on the TV for me, then patted me on the head as she left the room.  I felt utterly humiliated, but at the same time I really appreciated her taking care of me like this.  She could have just left me and not dealt with any of this, but she was doing a lot to make sure I was okay and comfortable.  I was still very lucky to have her.

Once they finished their workout, Lola walked into the living room and plopped down on the couch, while Mike went to the kitchen to grab them both some water.  Lola leaned back on the couch and propped her socked feet up on the coffee table right next to me.  They were enormous, and even though she only wore a size 7 shoe, her feet were a couple of inches taller than I was.  “Hey Stevie,” she said sweetly, “You’re not too small to give me your famous foot rubs now, are you?”  She batted her eyelashes at me as she spoke.  

“Um, no, no of course not,” I said, wanting to make her happy.  

“Good.”  She reached down and peeled off her moist workout socks.  “Then get to it little man,” she said as she wiggled her toes.  I walked right up to the bottoms of her gigantic feet.  I watched the wrinkles of her soles ripple like waves in the ocean as she continued wiggling her toes expectantly.  Her feet were incredibly smelly from her workout.  She knew I liked that when I was full-sized, and would intentionally get her feet nice and smelly for me, but at my new height the odor completely dominated my senses.  I found it arousing but also a bit disgusting all at once.  I had no idea how to massage these feet that were bigger than I was.  I tried grabbing each side of her sole with one hand and squeezing, like I normally would, but my tiny hands covered such little surface area that I doubted she felt anything.  She confirmed my suspicions after a few moments of my pathetic attempts.  “I can’t even feel you!  Come on, put your whole body into it!”

Just as she was instructing me how to rub her feet, Mike walked into the room and sat right next to her on the couch.  “Wow, putting the little guy to work, huh?” He laughed.  

“Of course!  He’s not getting out of his foot rubbing duties just because he’s tiny now,” she giggled.  “It’s not like you’re willing to rub my feet for me.”
“True,” Mike agreed.  “I’m not really a foot guy, especially when your feet smell like that!  I can smell them from here.  I don’t know how he doesn’t pass out down there.”

“Oh, I get them smelly on purpose just for him.  Little Stevie loves my smelly feet.”  Lola parted her feet so that she could see me on the table between her feet.  “Isn’t that right Stevie?”

“Yes, that’s right,” I said quietly.

“What was that?  I can’t hear you,” Lola said, cupping her ear.  

“I said yes, that’s right!” I yelled at her in my tiny high-pitched voice.  

“Yep, that’s what I thought,” she said as put her feet back together.  I continued toiling away at her feet while Lola and Mike relaxed and watched TV.  I tried various techniques to massage her gargantuan soles.  I tried using both palms to push against her foot.  I tried turning around and pressing my shoulders against her soft sole.  She must have been somewhat satisfied with my efforts, as she let me go on doing this for at least 30 minutes.  

All of a sudden Lola parted her feet again and I saw her looking down at me with a smile.  I noticed that Mike was now sitting with his arm wrapped around her shoulder, and Lola was leaning her head against his chest.  “Stevie you’re doing okay, but why don’t you try using your tongue? Maybe that will work better,” she said with a grin.  

“Ah that is just cruel, Lola,” laughed Mike.  

“No it’s not, he loves my feet.  Lick my feet, little Stevie,” she said authoritatively.  I did as she told me and started licking all over the surface of her soles - as much as I could reach, at least.  I wasn’t able to get up to her toes, but I did my best to lick all over the rest.  I got down on my knees and licked and sucked all over her calloused heels.  I heard what sounded like a moan of pleasure, so I thought I must be doing something right.  I continued licking and licking, fueled by the idea that I may be turning her on.  I would do anything for her to see me in a sexual light once again.  I took a peek around the edge of her foot to see her face so I could gauge her reaction, and I was devastated to see that she and Mike were making out.  Looks like that moan of pleasure I heard wasn’t because of my pathetic foot worshiping, it was because Mike had his tongue in her mouth.  

I felt so jealous and frustrated in that moment.  Why couldn’t that be me kissing her?  Why did I have to be the one to shrink?  Unfortunately, I knew the answer.  It’s all my fault.  If I had just gotten the stupid vaccine I wouldn’t be in this mess.  I deserve this.  I stood there next to her feet, just watching them make out.  After a few moments, she broke away from the kiss and looked down at me.  

“Don’t stop, Stevie,” she said, then she shifted her body toward Mike, so that she was sitting on her hip and her feet were now sideways on the table in front of me, stacked one on top of the other, blocking my view of her again.  I climbed up onto the soles of her feet and began licking and worshiping again.  Now with her feet sideways, I was able to get to her toes.  I started kissing and licking all over them.  I continued cleaning Lola’s sweaty feet with my tongue for another 20-30 minutes, while she and Mike made out the entire time.  

Eventually they stopped kissing for a moment, and Mike propped his bare feet up on the table next to hers.  The table shook as his heels hit the table top, causing me to fall from my place on Lola’s toes.  “Hey Stevie,” Mike said, looking down at me.  “What do you think about giving me one of your famous massages too?”  

I looked over at his colossal feet, which absolutely dwarfed Lola’s already massive feet.  There was no way I was going to massage his disgusting feet, much less tongue-clean them the way I had done for Lola.  “Sorry, but no chance!”  I yelled out to him.  

“Ah that’s a shame,” Mike said disappointedly.  I breathed a sigh of relief.

“Nonsense, Stevie doesn’t mind giving you a massage too,” said Lola matter-of-factly.  “Right Stevie?”

“Lola I don’t want to!  His feet are disgusting!”  I yelled.

“You quit being rude,” she scolded me as she tapped the top of my head roughly with her big toe.  “Mike wants a massage, and you’re going to be a good boy and do what he says.”  She put her big toe under my chin and raised my face to look at her using her toenail.  “Is that understood?”  

“Yes, ma’am,” I replied.  I’m not sure why I said that.  I guess it just seemed appropriate to address her with respect, and honestly I was scared of her.  

“Good boy,” she smiled and used her foot to nudge me over to Mike’s feet.  “See?  He’ll do whatever we tell him to,” Lola said to him.  I approached his massive soles slowly.  They were so much bigger than Lola’s, and as I got closer, I realized they were much smellier too.  They didn’t have the slightly sweet tinge that I was used to from Lola’s feet.  Probably because she used sweet smelling lotions and perfumes and Mike didn’t.  His feet just smelled awful to me.  Nonetheless, I did as I was told and grabbed his feet and did my best to start rubbing them.  The soles of his feet were so much rougher than Lola’s, and there were some blisters as well.  I was hoping I could zone out and convince myself that these huge feet were hers, but there was no mistaking it - these were the rugged feet of a hardworking man.  

“Come on, put your back into it little buddy,” laughed Mike, as he snuggled closely with Lola.  He had his feet slightly parted, and I was able to see them both from between his soles.  She was watching me working hard down at Mike’s feet, while she laid against him and traced circles seductively on his chest with her finger.  

“It is so hot when you boss him around, babe,” Lola sighed.  

“You think so?”  He laughed.  

“Oh absolutely.  I love seeing you act dominant,” she said.  She sounded like this was arousing her.  

“Well if that’s what you like then I can do more of that,” Mike grinned.  

“You should have him lick your feet.  It feels so amazing,” said Lola.  

“You heard the lady,” Mike said, looking down at me between his feet.  “Lick my feet clean, bitch,” he demanded sternly.  I did what he said, and took a lick of his disgusting sole.  I stepped back and started coughing and sputtering from the horrible salty taste.  Lola giggled at my reaction.  Mike used his other foot and pushed me hard against his sole.  His big toe pushed on the back of my head and my face was smushed into the bottom of his foot.  “I said lick it, you little shit.  And don’t stop until I say you can.”  I desperately started licking, and he released his other foot from my back.  I continued licking and kissing all over his mighty sole like my life depended on it.  

Lola must have enjoyed his little display of dominance over me.  From between his feet, I saw her swing her leg over him so that she was straddling him.  They started making out again, this time much more intensely.  Meanwhile I didn’t dare stop worshiping his feet.  I was terrified of both of them and didn’t want to know what would happen if I disobeyed.  I licked and licked at his feet for nearly an hour.  The only enjoyable part of the experience was that I had a lovely view of Lola’s backside from between his feet.  Finally I saw her climb off of him.  “I’m gonna go get ready for bed,” she said and stood up from the couch.

“Okay, sounds good,” Mike said to her.  I stopped licking his feet and was watching as she walked away.  “Did anyone say you could stop licking?” Mike said sternly looking down at me between his feet.  I glanced over at Lola and saw she was grinning at me devilishly, waiting for my response.  

“No, sir,” I said dejectedly, hanging my head.  

“Then get back to it bitch boy,” Mike said smugly, tapping his big toe against my face.  I did as he said and began worshiping his feet again.  Lola threw her head back and laughed as she walked out of the room to go have a shower.  The bastard kept me there licking his disgusting feet for another hour, the entire time Lola was in the shower.  He played with me like I was a toy, slapping me with toes, pinching my body between his toes, whatever he could think of.  At one point he pushed me down onto my back and placed both feet on top of me and smothered my whole body underneath his tremendous soles.  

“Oh my god, you STILL have him licking your feet?” Lola giggled as she walked in the room. 

“Hey, you weren’t lying when you said it feels good.  Besides, you said he likes feet, right?”  Mike laughed.  

“I said he likes mine.  Poor little guy probably hates yours,” she mused.  “Anyway, are you boys ready for bed?”  She came and picked me up from the coffee table in her fist.  

“Sure, let’s go,” said Mike as he stood up.  She carried me to our bedroom, and to my dismay, Mike followed along with us.  When we got there, I saw that there was a small hamster cage set up on the storage bench right at the foot of the bed.

“Look Stevie, here is the present I got you today!  You’re too tiny to sleep in bed with me anymore.  I might crush you.  Sooo I got you a safe little place to stay!” Lola beamed.  She opened up the cage and tossed me in it and shut and locked the door behind me.  “Do you like it?”

“No I don’t like it,” I said angrily.  “It’s a hamster cage.  You couldn’t get me something a little less… dehumanizing?”

Lola crossed her arms and looked upset at my response.  “This was all I could find.  You should be grateful that I got you somewhere nice to sleep.”

“Lola, there isn’t even a bed, or blankets, or pillows!  It’s just hard plastic and a fucking hamster wheel.  How am I supposed to sleep in here?”  I asked.  Lola looked like she was contemplating for a moment, then she bounded over to the dirty laundry hamper and grabbed her dirty pair of workout songs from earlier today.  She came back and opened the cage and tossed them in, then closed and locked it again.

“There you go!  A little sleeping bag for you!” she laughed.  “Happy?”
“I guess so… and what about Mike?” I asked.  “You’re gonna let him sleep in my bed?”

“Well it would be a bit rude to make him stay on the couch when your spot on the bed is open, wouldn’t it?” she mused.  “Besides, in case you didn’t figure this out from earlier, Mike and I are kind of seeing each other now. Have a good night little man!”  Lola crawled into bed next to Mike, leaving me in my tiny cage at the foot of the bed.  I watched as they immediately started making out again.  Lola straddled him in cowgirl position and Mike removed her shirt.  

“Uh, do you think maybe the little guy would rather not watch?” Mike asked her.  

“You’re probably right,” she said, and casually turned around and tossed her t-shirt onto my cage, completely covering my view of them.  I could still hear everything though.  I heard as they started making love.  The bed was thudding against the storage bench, rattling my cage with every thrust Mike made into my lovely ex-girlfriend.  I heard her moaning like I’d never heard before.  

“Oh yes, Mike, yes!”  she squealed, sounding out of breath.  “You are so big!”  “Yes!  Yes!  Harder!” Her moans turned into screams of absolute pleasure.  I laid there in my gym sock sleeping bag, trying to tune them out, but it was too loud.  I listened to the entire thing, for about 45 minutes, before they finally stopped.  It was torturous, but I guess I needed to get used to it.  This was my life now.  I was my ex-girlfriend's pet.  

Chapter 5 by Justafc1

I woke the next morning to a sudden bright light shining over me as Lola removed her t-shirt that had been covering my cage.  I looked up wearily to see her standing there, wearing just a bra and panties, smiling down at me through the bars of my cage.  I was still curled up in her smelly gym sock that she allowed me to use as a sleeping bag.  

Lola bent over at the waist and brought her face right above my cage, and waved at me with just her index finger.  “Hi there little guy,” she beamed at me.  “Did you have a good first night in your fancy little house?”

“Oh, yes, best night’s sleep ever!” I yelled up at her as sarcastically as possible.  

“Good!  I’m glad you like it,” she smiled.  Either my sarcasm was lost on her or she was choosing to ignore it.  “Now I know my sock is comfortable, but get up, I want you to check this out!” she said excitedly.  I complied and got out of the sock and walked to the side of the cage, where she had affixed an automatic feeder and water bottle designed for hamsters.  “Look!  I set up a food and water supply for you.  I didn’t know what food to put in it so I just broke up a granola bar into tiny pieces.  Go ahead, try it out!”  she said, looking pleased with herself.  I went over to the metal nozzle of the water bottle and sucked on it, and sure enough it worked pretty well.  I looked up at Lola and she clapped excitedly.  “Yay, it works!” she squealed.  

“Lola, I can’t do this,” I started to break down.  “I can’t eat out of a hamster feeder, and I can’t live in a hamster cage.  It’s degrading.  This isn’t fair.”  I stomped my foot for emphasis as I looked up at the gigantic beauty towering over me.  Suddenly her face looked very sad.  

“But I set all of this up just for you to be comfortable.  What’s wrong with it?  You need a way to get food and water, and I thought this would be a good solution.  You really don’t like it?” She sounded like she was about to cry.  

“I really appreciate the effort, it just seems sort of humiliating, that’s all.”  I backtracked a bit, not wanting to make her sad.  “It will just take some getting used to for me.  Thank you for taking care of me.   I’m sorry for being unappreciative, babe.  I do like the cage.” I smiled up at her.  

“Aww,” Lola said, with a pitying smile.  Suddenly she unlatched the door to my cage and her massive hand reached in and wrapped around me.  She pulled me out and held me up to her face.  My arms were pinned to my sides in her tight grip.  She pressed her soft pouty lips right against my face and made an exaggerated kissing sound.  “Mmmmmuah!” She then roughly tousled my hair with the index finger of her other hand.  “You are such a little cutie,” she said.  Her face quickly turned serious as she pulled me close to her face.  Her immense eyes narrowed as she glared at me.  “But DON’T call me babe ever again.  Mike is my boyfriend now, not you.  Got it?” She continued glaring at me.  

“Y-Yes…” I said, feeling suddenly terrified.

“Yes what?”
“Yes ma’am,” I said quickly.  Her face instantly turned back to a warm smile.  I got the feeling that there may be a dark side to my sweet, kind ex-girlfriend.  I had only seen glimpses of it, and I wasn’t eager to find out just how dark it may get.  It was important that I stayed on her good side.  Lola unclenched the fist that held me and laid her hand back, allowing me to sit on her upturned palm.  She smiled down at me and wagged the index finger of her other hand up and down right in front of my face.  

“That’s my good little boy.  Who is my good little boy?” She asked, as if she was talking to a dog.  

“Lola, come on…” I laughed nervously.  

“Go on, say it… who is my good little boy?” she said playfully as she started poking at my belly with her enormous finger.  I tried to push it away but I wasn’t strong enough to even budge it.  

“Knock it off, Lola,” I laughed.  She then started using her thumb and index finger to roughly tickle my sides.  

“Who’s my good little boy??” She kept asking.  

“Stop it!  Stop!” I pleaded, laughing hysterically all the while.  I was very ticklish, and no matter how much I writhed around in her palm, I couldn’t avoid her huge fingers tickling me all over my body.  She was giggling nonstop at my predicament.  

“I’ll stop when you say it!  Who is my good little boy?!”  She was cracking up the whole time.  

“Okay fine!  I am,”  I conceded.  She must not have been satisfied, as the tickling didn’t stop.  

“You are what?”  She asked with a grin. 

“I’m your good little boy,” I said quietly.  She started tickling even harder.  

“What was that?  I can’t hear you down there!” She laughed.  

“I’M YOUR GOOD LITTLE BOY!!” I yelled out.  The tickling finally stopped.  

“That’s right,” Lola said triumphantly, poking me once more in the stomach.  “And don’t you forget it.” She then lowered me back down into my cage at the foot of the bed, and latched the door behind me.  “Mike and I are going out for lunch,” she said casually as she stepped over to the closet and started getting dressed.  She put on a cute sundress, then sat on the edge of the bed and put on some open-toed wedge heels.  She stood up and leaned over my cage, looking down at me.  Her face filled the whole sky above my head.  “You should have everything you need in there.  Stay out of trouble while we’re gone, okay?” She grinned at me and blew me a kiss and then left the room.  

As if there was any trouble I could get into.  There was nothing to do at all.  My only possessions in my cage were food, water, Lola’s gigantic sweaty socks, and a hamster wheel.  I’m sure Lola and Mike would get a kick out of seeing me play on the stupid hamster wheel, but there was no way in hell I would give them the satisfaction.  After sitting around just taking in the enormity of my room outside the cage, I realized I was actually pretty hungry.  I swallowed my pride and went over to the feeder and started eating the broken up granola bar that she had left for me.  This may be humiliating, but that’s not Lola’s intention.  She’s doing her best to give me comfortable living conditions.  I should really be more appreciative of her.  

I looked to the other end of the cage and noticed two small buckets, both probably about the size of a thimble.  I walked over to check it out, and noticed one was empty, and the other was filled up with what appeared to be cat litter, and had a tiny scooper tool sitting atop the litter.  I realized right away how she intended them to be used.  I needed to pee, so I went ahead and tested it out.  I peed in the empty bucket, then I scooped enough litter into it to soak it up.  There was no noticeable smell in the cage at all, other than the ever-present scent of Lola’s pungent gym socks.  This is a clever system she came up with for me.  And it could have been a lot less humane.  Lola really is the best.  I’m lucky that she’s the one taking care of me.

I laid down on one of Lola’s socks, bored out of my mind and trapped with my own thoughts.  I was feeling very conflicted.  Here I am eating out of a hamster feeder while Mike takes the love of my life out on a lunch date.  Not only that, but they’re no doubt funding their date with MY money.  Lola had access to all of my credit cards and accounts.  Since I had no way of using it, my fortune was essentially hers at this point.  At least I’m still providing for her.  She is taking care of me physically, but I’m still providing for her financially.  She still needs me.  I did my best to reassure myself and take solace in the fact that they needed my money.  I laid there thinking for a while, and eventually fell asleep.  

I woke up to the sound of Lola and Mike’s booming voices.  I looked over toward the bed and saw Mike’s gigantic feet were hanging off the bed and were pressed against the bars of my cage.  Is he just trying to piss me off?  We’re best friends, why can’t he show a little more respect?  It’s rude enough that he stole my girlfriend, sleeps in my bed, eats my food, and spends my money, but does he have to keep putting his enormous disgusting feet near me?  I looked past his big feet and saw that Lola was cuddled up against him in bed.  

“Yeah, I have all of his account info,” I heard Lola say.  “We could go anywhere we want.”

“That sounds like a blast.  Let’s start planning,” Mike replied.  

“LOLA!”  I yelled out to her from my cage.  I guess my little voice wasn’t loud enough to hear from this far away.  “MIKE!”  I tried getting Mike’s attention, to no avail.  I sighed, realizing my only option.  I held my breath as I approached his enormous feet, and I reached out and tapped on his sole through the bars of my cage.  He didn’t seem to notice.  I used both hands and pushed hard several times against the rough bottom of his foot.  Suddenly his massive feet parted and I saw him staring at me from the other end of the bed.  

“Oh hey, Stevie is awake!” He said, sounding amused.  “Are you trying to give me another foot massage?” He laughed.  

“NO!”  I yelled out.  “I’m trying to talk to you!”  

“Ah hold on, I can’t hear you buddy,” Mike said as he sat up in the bed.  He switched directions so that his face was by my cage, and he was lying on his belly, resting his chin on his crossed arms.  Lola followed suit and took the same position, with her feet bouncing up and down in the air behind her.  They were both smiling at me.  Their massive faces outside of my cage filled me with an intense feeling of fear and astonishment.  “What were you saying?” Mike asked.  I felt his warm breath like a gust of wind as he spoke.  

“I was just, umm… I was thinking,” I began.  “It would probably be a good idea to let my family know what’s happened to me.  They haven’t heard from me since I got small and they’re going to be worried about me.”

“Oh that’s a good idea,” chimed Lola.  “I should have thought of that sooner.  Want me to go call them for you right now?”  

“Yes, that would be great.  Thank you Lola,” I said.  With that, she grabbed her phone and started dialing as she left the bedroom, leaving Mike and I alone.  Mike stared at me for a moment before he began to speak.  

“So, how is tiny life treatin’ ya?” he asked, sounding genuinely curious.  “I imagine it must be quite a trip.”  

“I can’t even begin to describe it,” I said to him through the bars of my cage.  “I think it still hasn’t sunk in yet.  It feels like a vivid dream.”  

“I can’t even imagine what that must be like.  Well, I’m sorry this happened to you Steve.  Really, I am,” Mike said earnestly.  

“It’s not your fault.  Honestly, I’m glad you’re here to help Lola through this.  If you weren’t around she would probably be so lonely and depressed,” I told him.  

“You really mean that?” He asked.  

“Yeah man, of course,” I replied.  

“It means a lot to hear you say that,” said Mike.  “And I hope this doesn’t bother you, I know she’s your ex and everything - but I think Lola and I are really hitting it off.  She’s awesome, man.  We have all the same hobbies, she’s funny and nice, not to mention she’s hot as fuck and the sex is incredible,” he laughed.  “I feel like she might really be the one.”  Mike’s words hit me like a ton of bricks, but I did my best not to show my jealousy.  

“That’s great, Mike.  I’m really happy for you two,” I said.  

“Thanks buddy,” he said.  “Oh and by the way… I’m sorry about the whole…feet licking thing last night,” he laughed awkwardly.  “It seemed like Lola was getting turned on by it, and I guess I kind of took it overboard.  And to be totally honest… It felt really good,” he laughed.  I really appreciated that Mike was taking the time to talk to me like a person again.  Like a friend. 

“Ah, don’t worry about it,” I blushed.  “It was a bit embarrassing but it really wasn’t that bad.”  I lied.  It was easily the most humiliating moment of my entire life, but I didn’t want to seem too bothered by it. 

“Really?  Well maybe we could make it a regular thing, then,” Mike laughed.  “I’m tellin’ ya, it felt awesome.  You could start up a tiny foot massaging business,” he joked.  

“Ha, yeah, maybe so,” I said, feeling embarrassed.  Just then Lola walked back into the room.  She sat down on the bed next to Mike.  

“Steve, I called your parents and let them know about your condition,” she said.  

“Really?  And what did they say?”  I asked.  

“Your mom thanked me for taking care of you.  She said that she trusts that you’re in good hands.  I think your little sister Sadie is worried about you, though,” said Lola.  

“Why do you say that?”  I asked nervously.  That didn’t sound like Sadie.  If anything, she would probably be amused by my predicament. 

“Well, when she heard the news, she said she’s gonna catch the earliest flight to New York to come visit you as soon as possible.”

Chapter 6 by Justafc1

“What do you mean Sadie is visiting?? Why didn’t you tell her no?!”  I shouted up at Lola.  

“Don’t yell at me,” Lola said sternly, looking down on me in my little cage.  “What did you expect me to tell her?  That she’s not welcome to visit us?  She’s your sister.”  

“Lola, you know Sadie and I don’t get along.  Remember how she acted back when we were in high school?  She was like a little demon spawn.  I can’t let her be around me until I’m back to normal size,” I reasoned.  It was true that Sadie was unbearable to be around back then.  She was well liked among her peers in school - she was a gifted athlete, captain of the cheerleading team, and very sweet and outgoing - but that was just at school.  At home, she was a complete menace.  Not a day went by that she didn’t torment me with some stupid little prank.  On multiple occasions she put superglue on my bedroom door knob.  She once rigged a bucket of water to fall on my head when I entered my room.  One time she took the lid off of my milkshake while I wasn’t looking and shoved her sweaty cheerleading sock in it.  I still remember how hard she laughed as I continued sipping through my straw, wondering why it tasted funny.  

“So what?  She was a kid back then,” Lola said.  “She was what, 12 or 13 at the time?  She’s nearly 17 now.  Surely she’s grown out of her little hellion phase,” she laughed.  “You haven’t seen her in years.  Besides, you’ll probably never be normal-sized again so you might as well get used to people seeing you like this.”  My heart sank as Lola spoke.  I was still holding on hope that things would go back to normal, but she seemed to not even consider it a possibility.  

“Well… do you know how long she is planning to stay?” I asked.  

“Nope no clue, but I told her she’s welcome to stay as long as she likes,” Lola said.  “Now come on,” she said as she unlatched my cage.  “We haven’t filmed anything for the YouTube channel since you last shrunk.”  She reached in the cage and snatched me up in her enormous hand.  I didn’t think I’d ever get used to the feeling of her grabbing me like that.  She took me over and sat me on my computer desk, then her and Mike pulled up chairs and sat down.  “We’re going to do a livestream Q&A with your subscribers so that your fans can see how life has changed for us lately,” she told me.  

Lola turned on the webcam and started the livestream.  She and Mike were sitting side by side at my desk, with me standing on the massive desk in front of them.  “Hello everyoneeee,” she sang in a sweet manner, waving at the camera excitedly.  “It’s me, Lola, and I’m here with Mike,” she said as she briefly leaned on him and gave his bicep a squeeze.  “And of course little Stevie here!”  She reached out and used both hands to grab each of my little wrists between her enormous thumb and index fingers.  She forced my hands up above my head and started dancing me around like she was manipulating a puppet.  “And we’re…here… to answer… all… of your…questions!”  She sang in a cute melody as she made me dance along to her little song.  

She continued playing with me and forcing me to do little dances as she absent-mindedly hummed cute melodies, waiting for the chat to ask their questions.  I looked up at the theater screen size computer monitor in front of me.  I saw the video feed of the three of us, and it caused me to have a powerful moment of self-reflection.  All this time I’ve felt like I was surrounded by giants, but seeing myself on the livestream really put things into perspective.  Seeing Lola and Mike sitting there on the screen, they didn’t look like giants.  They just looked like two normal people.  Two very good-looking people, but normal nonetheless.  And objectively, I barely looked like a person at all.  As I watched Lola playing with me with her beautiful, well-manicured hands, I looked more like a very lifelike doll than a person. I suddenly understood how it was so easy for Lola to sometimes dehumanize me a bit.  I watched the chat box on the screen as questions and comments came flooding in.  



Lola read the chat and began replying to random questions.  “No, we haven’t measured him in a while, but that’s a good idea!” she stated.  She then grabbed a ruler and held it up behind me.  She used her index finger to push my head back against the ruler.  “Stand up straight, Steve,” she demanded.  She looked closely at the ruler, then looked at the webcam and declared, “He’s juuuust under 6 inches tall.”  She sat the ruler off to the side as more chat comments came rolling in.  



“I have to carry him everywhere, of course.  He doesn’t leave the house much, but when he does I let him ride in my purse,” she explained.  “He still eats normal people food.  I usually just give him Mike and I’s scraps, since he barely needs any food.”  She was gently petting my head with one finger as she spoke.  “And no, of course he can’t sleep in bed with me anymore!  I would risk crushing him.  Right now he sleeps in a hamster cage that I repurposed as a little living space for him,” Lola beamed.  She leaned out of the way and gestured behind her so that the camera could see my little cage sitting on the bench at the foot of the bed.  



Lola got a good laugh out of that last comment.  She read it aloud to Mike and he chuckled as well.  “I haven’t tried having him do tricks!” she giggled.  “Steve,” she said, pointing her finger right at me.  “Roll over.”  I looked up at her incredulously.  Surely she wasn’t serious.  She raised her eyebrows and gave me a mischievous grin.  Not wanting to disappoint her on the livestream, I laid down and rolled over on the desk.  She threw her head back and laughed.  “Aww, good boy,” she said, petting my head.  “Any suggestions for tricks to have him do?” she said, smiling into the camera.  



Lola and Mike laughed together as they read through all of the suggestions, while I just stood there awkwardly on the desk in front of them.  “Oh that is such a good idea!  Steve, you are definitely going to have to paint my toenails,” Lola laughed down at me.  “Funny story,” she chimed.  “I actually have already made him rub my feet… and I made him rub Mike’s too!  He’s so small he had to put his whole body into it!”  She cracked up laughing at her own tale, and Mike chuckled as well.  I was pretty annoyed that she was telling that to my subscribers, but I was grateful that she left out the bit where they had made me lick their feet, too.  



“Well, the truth is that Steve and I aren’t dating anymore.  It just isn’t possible to date someone who is only this tall,” Lola said, putting her fingers on my head to demonstrate my height.  



“Aw thanks for the support guys,” Lola said to the camera, as she made a heart gesture with her hands.  “You’re right though, I guess I’m not that sad about it,” she giggled.  “Steve and I are still very close, and I absolutely adore him at this size!!” She grabbed each of my wrists again and forced me to do some more embarrassing dance moves as she sang a little melody.  “He’s my perfect…little…man,” she sang happily, moving me to the rhythm.  “I actually like him better this way!”  



“No, sorry boys, I’m not single,” Lola giggled.  “Mike and I are dating.”  She turned to Mike and smiled, and he grabbed her by the chin and gave her a big kiss.  I stood there feeling like an idiot, wanting to cry, while the two giants kissed above me.  After a few seconds, they broke their kiss and Lola laid her pretty head on Mike’s muscular shoulder.  “Mike is Steve’s best friend, and he came to stay with us when the pandemic started.  I was lucky to have him here when Steve started shrinking,” she squeezed his arm lovingly as she spoke.  “It turns out that Mike and I are basically soulmates, so things really couldn’t have turned out any better!” Lola beamed.  She then grabbed Mike’s face and excitedly planted kisses all over him.  

Mike laughed as she kissed him.  “Yeah, I’m a pretty lucky guy,” he chortled.  I looked up at the screen and saw the chat was going crazy.  



Lola looked at the comments for a moment, and her eyes widened with shock.  She seemed to not expect this reaction at all.  “Well that’s enough questions for today, everyone.  Thanks for hanging out with us,” she told the camera.  “Mike and I will be running this channel now, but don’t worry - little Steve will still be making frequent appearances!”  She picked me up in one hand and held me up between her and Mike.  She leaned her head on him and grabbed my hand and forced me to wave at the camera.  “Say bye, little Stevie!” she said like she was talking to a child.

“Bye everyone,” I said dejectedly as Lola kept waving my arm.  She then blew a kiss to the camera and turned off the stream.  

“I think that went well,” Lola smiled as she carried me back to my cage.  She dumped me inside and then latched the door behind me.  “What do you think babe?”  

For a brief second I stupidly thought she was speaking to me, but of course she was talking to Mike who was standing behind her.  “Yeah, it went great.  You ready to go work out now?” He asked.  

Lola turned around and smiled up at him.  “Of course, let’s do it,” she smiled.  “Maybe when we’re done lifting weights we can come back to the bedroom and have a different kind of workout,” she said to him seductively.  

“Oh damn, let’s hurry and get to it then!” Mike exclaimed.  In one swift motion, he reached down and swept Lola off her feet so that he was holding her in his arms.  She let out an excited squeal as he picked her up, then she wrapped her arms around his neck.  I watched from my little cage as Mike carried Lola out of the room with her giggling in his muscular arms.  

I sat down on my gym sock bed and started to cry.  It’s bad enough that the love of my life left me for my best friend, but I had no choice but to sit and watch it every single day.  I didn’t really blame them for it.  Obviously Lola was going to move on.  I couldn’t expect her to stay committed to a 6 inch tall man.  And honestly, I’m probably lucky that she was dating Mike.  What if he hadn’t been here, and she had started dating other men?  Mike is my friend and actually cares about me, but who knows what another man might do to me?  Part of me was genuinely happy for both of them, but I couldn’t shake the intense jealousy that I felt every single day.  I sat there crying in my cage for a good long while, when suddenly the bedroom door burst open.  

Mike walked in, carrying Lola, this time with her legs wrapped around his waist.  He was tightly gripping her butt with both hands as he carried her, and they were intensely making out.  Mike was shirtless and had on a pair of basketball shorts, while Lola was wearing a crop top, yoga pants, and some neon pink ankle socks.  Mike stepped across the room and deposited Lola on the bed.  He grabbed hold of her yoga pants at the waist and quickly pulled them off of her as she laid there on her back.  She bent her legs at the knee and kicked her feet a bit to help him remove the tight pants.  He then hooked his finger in her sock and one after the other removed her pink ankle socks.  Mike chuckled and looked over at me, and then shoved her freshly removed socks between the bars of my cage.  “Here ya go buddy, a fresh pair of workout socks for ya,” he laughed then returned to Lola, and the two of them took off the rest of their clothes.  

Lola laid on her back on the bed, and Mike stood at the edge of the bed.  I was truly taken aback by the size of Mike’s manhood.  He was much, much longer and thicker than I ever was.  His dick had to have been 8 inches long or more.  His dick really is bigger than my whole body.  Mike grabbed Lola’s legs and dragged her closer to him, then he lifted her ankles up in the air as he penetrated her.  Lola squealed with delight as he entered her, and she continued moaning, squealing, and screaming with every thrust that he made.  

“Oh yes, Mike!  Yes!  Yes!!”  She screamed out.  I just sat there watching as Mike fucked her.  She was absolutely loving it.  It was truly a sight to behold, seeing this muscular giant tirelessly humping away, his muscles glistening with sweat.  I was never able to fuck her like this.  I went up to one of Lola’s smelly socks that Mike had dropped into my cage.  I sat down and covered myself with it, and began sniffing it deeply while I watched them make love.  I was hard as a rock.  Mike flipped her over and started fucking her from behind.  She squealed in ecstasy as he manhandled her.  “Yes Mike… please don’t stop… mmm yes Mike,” Lola continued praising his performance breathlessly.  I was now furiously masturbating under the cover of Lola’s smelly ankle sock, while pressing my nose against it and huffing it like a drug.

Mike climbed into bed, and continued easily transitioning between various sex positions.  He made her climax over and over again.  At one point he was fucking her from behind, and Lola’s left foot ended up pressed against my cage.  I don’t think she even noticed; she was far too distracted.  I stared at the gigantic sole of her foot while still huffing her sock and masturbating.  My cage rattled with every powerful thrust that Mike made into her.  I watched her toes flexing against the bars of my cage, I listened to her screams of pleasure, and it sent me over the edge.  I came hard into Lola’s sweaty sock, and in the same moment, Mike came into Lola’s pussy.  It was the most intense orgasm of my life, and in that moment I felt extraordinarily submissive towards both of them.  Watching that incredible display made them both seem like Gods to me.  I pushed that sock to the side, grabbed the matching sock, and cuddled up with it as I began to drift off to sleep.  For the first time since I’d been this size, I felt content - a happy little pet at the foot of his master’s bed. 


Chapter 7 by Justafc1
Author's Notes:

A relatively short chapter, but a fun one!  


This was going to be combined with the next chapter, but it was turning out to be too long so I broke it into two.  I'll be posting the next one very soon.  


Please keep giving me reviews!!  It keeps me motivated to continue writing, and I'm going to do my best to incorporate all of your ideas into story when possible.  I want to tailor-make this story for the fans!  

I awoke the next morning to a bright flash and the sound of a camera shutter.  I blinked myself awake and looked up groggily to see the source of the noise.  Through the bars of my cage, I saw Lola’s gigantic form towering over me, holding her phone sideways like she was taking my picture.  “Sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you,” she said softly.  “You just looked so cute in there curled up with my socks that I had to get a picture.” 

I felt a bit like a small animal in a zoo as I looked up at this giantess standing over me taking pictures.  “No worries,” I told her.  “What time is it anyway?” 

“It’s almost noon, sleepy head! I know my socks are comfy but you really should get up,” she laughed.  

“You’re probably right,” I said looking up at the giantess.  “I guess there’s just not much that makes me want to get out of bed these days.”

She looked down at me with pitying eyes.  “Aww… Steve, don’t talk like that.  There’s still plenty of things that you can do at your size.”  

“Like what?” I asked.  “I can’t record or edit my videos anymore.  I’m too tiny to play video games.  I can’t do anything at all without your help.  I feel useless.”  

Lola crossed her arms as she looked down at me.  “I'll tell you what,” she started.  “I will do some research and see if we can have tiny little versions of all of your favorite things made.  A miniature keyboard and mouse, TV remote, things like that.  Maybe a little cell phone so you can contact me when you need me, too.  How does that sound?”   

“That… that would be wonderful Lola.  Thank you,” I smiled.  

“Anything for my little man,” she beamed.  “Now come on,” she said as unlatched my cage and pulled me out in her enormous hand.  She sat me on her palm and held it flat in front of her face.  “What do you say we go cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie?”

“That sounds great!”  I said excitedly.  “But um… where is Mike?”

“He’s in the shower right now,” Lola explained.  “Getting ready to go pick up your sister from the airport.”  

“She’s arriving today??” I asked.  

“Well yeah, I thought I told you that.” 

“I knew she was coming soon but not today!  I still can’t believe she’s old enough to travel across the country alone,” I said.  

“She’s almost 17 years old,” said Lola as she started carrying me into the living room.  “She’s practically an adult.  Besides, she isn’t traveling alone.  Apparently she’s bringing her boyfriend along with her.”  

“She’s what?!”  I blurted.  “I didn’t even know she had a boyfriend.”

Lola plopped down on the couch and propped her bare feet up on the coffee table.  She crossed one foot over the other, and sat me down on her immense thigh.  She was wearing short shorts, so I was sitting directly on the soft, tan skin of her beautiful leg.  “Well then, you should be excited to get to meet him when they get here,” she smiled down at me.  “Now help me find a movie to watch.”  

We sat and browsed together through various streaming services trying to find something to watch.  We happened upon the old movie ‘Honey I Shrunk the Kids,’ which Lola jokingly suggested we watch, but I told her it hit a little too close to home.

“Hahaha, yeah that would be like a horror movie for you, wouldn’t it?” she joked.  “I hope you never end up having to do battle with any giant bugs!”  

“That’s why you have to protect me!” I laughed.

Lola gently patted me on my head.  “I’ll always protect my little man,” she said proudly.  We ended up settling on watching The Office.  We’d both seen every episode multiple times, but we loved watching it together.  I immediately felt nostalgic for the times when we used to watch it together when I was full sized.  We would spoon together on the couch and watch it for hours.  The spooning would eventually turn to kissing, and the kissing would turn to sex.  Looking back on it, I realized that those were some of my favorite moments in our relationship, and I couldn’t help but feel like I had taken it for granted.  

I sat there on her bare thigh with my back propped up against her other thigh, which was raised a bit over the other as she had that leg crossed over the leg that I was on.  Her legs honestly made a really comfortable seat for me.  I gently traced circles on her skin as we watched our show together.  I used to lightly tickle her skin like this when I was full sized, and she always loved it. 

“Mmm that feels so good,” she said contentedly.  I was glad to know that she could still derive pleasure from my tiny touch.  She started tenderly petting my head with her thumb as I stroked her thigh beneath me with both hands.  I looked up at the giantess’ face and I smiled admiringly at her as we continued caressing each other.  She wasn’t looking at me; she was watching TV, while absent-mindedly petting me as I sat on her lap.  I sat there grinning like an idiot while I stared up at her.  She was absolutely, mind-bogglingly beautiful to me.  I mean, she always had been, but seeing her from this perspective made her beauty so much more intoxicating.  There’s so much more of her to love now, I thought to myself as I gazed at her.  Maybe shrinking wasn’t such a bad thing.  

Lola looked down at me and noticed me staring at her.  She smiled lovingly at me and asked, “what is it?”  

“Nothing,”  I told her.  “This is just nice, that’s all.”  

“Yeah,” she agreed with a soft smile.  “It’s very nice.”  

We continued watching for a few minutes when Mike walked into the room.  “Alright, I’m off to the airport,” he announced.  

“Okay, drive safe baby,” Lola said to him sweetly.  Mike walked to the couch and leaned over me and gave her a kiss.  I’m not sure if he even noticed I was there.  I expected it to be a short goodbye kiss, but it quickly turned into a mini makeout session.  I sat there awkwardly on Lola’s thigh as the two giants kissed above me.  In her excitement, Lola uncrossed her legs and I slipped and fell into the gap between her thighs.  She squeezed them back together a bit, and I ended up suspended between her enormous soft upper legs.  My entire body was trapped between her powerful thighs, with only my head sticking out above them.  I stared up at the two giants kissing, and neither of them seemed to be aware of my predicament.  

They made out for a minute or two longer while I remained stuck between her legs.  I had no choice but to watch as I was physically unable to move.  Finally, they broke from their kiss.  “Okay, I’ve really gotta get going,” Mike said as he backed away.  He looked down and noticed me between her thighs.  “Oh shit, didn’t see you there little guy!  My bad,” he apologized.  

Lola looked down at me and laughed loudly.  “Oh no!  Did you fall?”  She asked, still laughing.  

“Um yeah, a little help here,” I grumbled.  

“Aww you are just so cute when you’re helpless,” she cooed as she teased my face with her index finger.  I tried to pull away but it was no use, I couldn’t go anywhere.  She played with my face for a few moments before deciding to help me.  “Fine, I’ll get you out,” she sighed as she plucked me out from between her legs and sat me back on her thigh.  

Mike stood watching the scene and chuckled to himself.  “Alright, I’m out of here.  You two be good while I’m gone,” he said as we made his way out the door.  Lola and I continued sitting together and watching TV.  Every time the show made her laugh, I could feel the vibration through her entire body.  Her legs would shake slightly, which to me felt like a small earthquake.  Her size and power were baffling and awe-inspiring.  When I first shrunk I found Lola to be terrifying, but I didn’t really feel that way anymore.  She was intimidating, but she actually made me feel very safe.  She was like a tremendously powerful benevolent goddess who was always watching over me.  I felt very lucky to have her. 

At one point, Lola lightly wrapped her fingers around my little body, and started gently caressing my torso up and down with her thumb.  She did it so casually, and she probably thought nothing of it, but for me it was all I could think about.  I was completely captivated as I lay there with her hand around me, and her godlike thumb gently massaging me had me in absolute ecstasy.  I found myself feeling highly aroused, and I grabbed a hold of her massive thumb and started planting kisses on her purple-painted thumbnail.  

Lola looked down and raised her eyebrows, surprised to notice me kissing her nail.  “Aww are you giving me little kisses?” She giggled. She then raised her thumb so that the pad of her thumb was right in front of my face. I reached out and wrapped my arms around the sides of her thumb, pulling myself into it and planting more kisses.  “You should act like this more often.  It’s much cuter than when you sit around pouting all the time.”  

“I’m sorry Lola,” I said to her sadly.  “I’m just having trouble adjusting to… my new life.”  

She started stroking the front of my body with her thumb again.  “Shh shh shh… it’s okay little guy,” she comforted.  “It will take a little time but soon you are going to prefer your life like this.”  

I wasn’t sure if I agreed with her, but at that moment I was too enthralled by her touch to argue.  Each time her thumb passed over me it stroked my dick on its way by, and I was becoming incredibly aroused.  I closed my eyes and laid my head back as she continued petting my body.  

“Oooo, someone is getting excited,” Lola grinned down at me.  She then started rubbing her massive thumb up and down on my crotch through my little pants.

“Lola wait… we shouldn’t do this, right?  Wouldn’t Mike be mad?”  I asked her seriously.  Lola just threw her head back and laughed heartily.  When she finished her laughing fit, she looked down on me with pitying eyes.  

“Oh little Steve,” she smiled down at me.  “You don’t really think you could make Mike jealous, do you?”  

“Well… I… I just… I thought,” I stammered as Lola stared down at me.  

“You thought what?  Steve, you're like 5 inches tall.  You aren’t even capable of anything sexual.  You’re less of a threat than a gay best friend.  His cock is literally bigger than your whole body.  Way bigger, actually,” she giggled.  I know she wasn’t trying to hurt my feelings.  She was just stating facts, but it still hurt all the same.  “He knows that you’re basically just my little toy now.  I mean, imagine if you were him.  Would you feel threatened by a toy?”  

“No… I guess not,” I admitted.  

“Exactly!  So there’s nothing to worry about,” she said happily.  “And I can play with my toy however I want, can’t I?”  She continued rubbing my crotch with her enormous thumb.  

“Yes…yes of course you can,” I agreed as I closed my eyes, enraptured by her touch.  

“You like being my little toy, don’t you Steve?”  Lola asked.  

“Yes, Lola,” I responded.  I’m not sure if that’s how I really felt, but I would have told her anything she wanted to hear at that moment.  I was like putty in her hands.  

“Does that mean that you’re glad you shrunk?”  She grinned at me.  I hesitated to answer, and she stopped rubbing my crotch.  She pulled me up and held me in front of her face, staring at me with raised eyebrows.  “Well?  Answer the question,” she demanded.  

“Um…yes, I guess,” I answered hesitantly.  

“Yes what?” She asked, still staring down at me.  

“Yes I’m glad that I shrunk,” I conceded.  She smiled at me, clearly satisfied with my answer.  

“Good.  I’m glad too,” she beamed.  “I like you so much better this way.  You are just so adorable I can’t stand it!”  She pulled me to her lips and started planting quick kisses all over my little body.  Her kisses tickled me and I couldn’t help but to start laughing.  She pulled me away from her lips and made eye contact with me in front of her face.  “Aww your little laugh!  You’re so cute I just want to eat you up!”  She said playfully.  She then opened her mouth and put my upper body in it, and lightly closed her lips around my waist.  It was nearly pitch black in her mouth, but my other senses were completely dominated -  the smell of her minty breath, the sound of saliva as her tongue moved, and the feeling of her wet tongue as she gently licked my face, arms, and chest.  She only held me in her mouth for a few seconds, but it was such an intense experience that it felt much longer.  She pulled me back out of her mouth and stared at me with a big smile, ready to see my reaction.  “How was that?” Lola giggled.

“That was… intense!  And honestly, kind of fun!”  I chuckled.  She laughed in response and placed me back down on her thigh.  

“See Stevie?  I told you that you could learn to enjoy life like this.  There are so many fun new things to experience,” Lola told me.  

“Yeah you’re right… and much more of you to love,” I grinned at her.  

“That’s true!” she laughed.  “Like, you always had a thing for my feet, so it must be pretty amazing that they’re bigger than your whole body now, huh?”  

I looked over and glanced at her beautiful bare feet which were propped up on the coffee table.  “Yes… it’s definitely pretty amazing,” I agreed.  

“Do you want to play with them?” she proposed.  I looked up at her and saw her looking down at me with a grin.  

“Um…yes I would like that.  Can I?” I asked sincerely.  

“Of course you can, little man!  But you have to ask nicely first,” she explained with a wry smile.  

“Uh… will you please put me down at your feet?”  I asked again.  

“Oh come on, you can do way better than that.  Act like you really want it!”  she demanded.  

I decided to humor her.  I dropped down to my knees on her thigh and started bowing down to her like a peasant before a queen.  “Please Lola, please let this lowly pet worship you at your perfect, amazing, and beautiful feet!” I begged.  She giggled at my humiliating display.  

“Very well, my little pet,” she smiled as she picked me up off her thigh and deposited me on the coffee table next to her giant feet.  “Now worship your queen.”  

I approached the enormous soles of her feet and I began planting kisses up and down them.  I really loved being at her feet.  It was absolutely intoxicating to me.  I loved seeing all of the tiny details that were imperceptible before I shrunk.  The ridges of her toe prints, the wrinkles of her soles, I was obsessed with exploring and worshiping the feet of this giant goddess, my former girlfriend.  It was such a surreal experience and I wasn’t sure I’d ever get tired of it.  

“Mmm I love the feeling of your tiny lips kissing my feet,” she sighed.  “Make sure you’re massaging them too while you’re down there,” she demanded, and of course I obliged.  I started pressing my shoulder into the sole of her foot, and using my body weight to press into the soft skin.  “That feels great, but don’t stop kissing!  I know you can multitask,” she laughed and wiggled her toes above me.  I kept massaging and kissing at the same time, devoting my full attention to her feet.  I think she started ignoring me and went back to watching her show.  She shifted her body so that she was on her side, and her feet were sideways on the table, stacked one atop the other.  I liked this because it gave me the ability to reach her toes.  After about 30 minutes of worshiping her feet without hearing any sound from her, I climbed to the top of her foot and looked to her face and saw that she was fast asleep.  She looked so adorable and peaceful when she slept.  I truly loved her.  I laid down horizontally on her sideways foot and kept kissing her sole for quite some time until I too fell asleep. 

Chapter 8 by Justafc1
Author's Notes:
The introduction of Sadie!  Please leave me reviews and let me know what you think, and what you'd like to see happen next!  Reviews keep me motivated to continue the story.  

I woke up still laying on the soft sole of Lola’s foot.  I looked up and was shocked to see Mike standing there with my little sister Sadie, and a guy I’d never seen before.  I assumed he was her boyfriend.  They were all three bent over and staring intensely at me.  

“Holy shit, he really is small!  Hey little brother,” Sadie grinned while waving at me.  I peaked over Lola’s foot to see if she was still asleep, and I saw she was just blinking herself awake.  Lola looked up and saw Mike was home.  “Oh, you’re finally back!” she said excitedly.  She quickly pulled her feet off the coffee table, causing me to slip and fall onto the hard wood of the table.  Mike, Sadie, and Sadie’s boyfriend all laughed as they saw me tumble onto the table.  “Oh my god, I’m sorry Stevie!”  Lola said as she suddenly realized what happened.  “I didn’t realize you were on my foot.”  

Sadie kept laughing longer and harder than anyone else.  “Why the heck was he sleeping on your feet??” she asked while still in a laughing fit.  

“Oh, well… he really likes feet so Mike and I let him play with our feet.  He actually can give a great foot massage at his size,” she explained.  I couldn’t believe that she phrased it that way.  I had never indicated whatsoever that I enjoyed Mike’s big, disgusting feet.  In fact, I had told both of them that I wanted nothing to do with his feet.  Did she truly believe what she was saying?  Was she trying to speak it into reality?  

“Well, I don’t think he likes mine so much,” Mike chuckled.  I was glad to hear him defending me.  “But he said he doesn’t mind them so I’m definitely gonna keep the little guy on foot massage duty.”  

“Huh.  I always thought you had a foot-o-phobia, Steve,” Sadie said while looking down at me.  “You always used to get pissed when I’d try to stick my feet in your face after practice.”

“Because your feet are the worst smelling thing I’ve smelled in my entire life!”  I yelled up at her.  Lola stood up from her place on the couch and gave Sadie a big hug.  

“It’s so good to see you girl,” said Lola as she embraced Sadie warmly.  

“Oh my god, you too!” Sadie replied as they continued their hug.  “It’s been way too long.  I missed you.”  Despite always being a menace toward me, Sadie had always acted like she loved Lola when we were younger.  She looked up to her, and would always come to her when she had questions about clothes, makeup, boys, and whatever else.  Lola was like the big sister that Sadie always wanted.  I remember how Sadie would frequently tell Lola that she was way too cool to be friends with me, Sadie’s ‘dorky big brother.’  

They broke from their hug and Lola looked Sadie up and down.  “You’re so grown up!  And you look gorgeous,” Lola told her.  “I love your hair!”  She wasn’t wrong.  I was surprised to see how grown up Sadie looked.  She was definitely a very pretty young girl.  The two girls continued exchanging pleasantries for a moment, discussing their hair, makeup, and clothes.  I lost track of their conversation as I stood on the coffee table, staring up in awe at the four giants in front of me.  I hadn’t seen anyone other than Mike and Lola since I shrunk, and seeing this many people at once was filling me with anxiety.  I wanted to run and hide, but had nowhere to go.  I saw Sadie introduce Lola to her boyfriend, but I was so zoned out I didn’t catch his name.  

I looked up toward their faces and I saw Sadie staring down at me.  “Is it okay if I pick him up?” she asked Lola.  Why would she ask Lola that?  Shouldn’t it be my permission that she needs to pick me up? 

“Sure, go for it girl,” Lola told her confidently.  

Sadie smiled at me, then reached down and picked me up roughly from the table.  She held me up close to her face in her closed fist.  My arms were pinned to my sides and she was gripping me uncomfortably tightly.  

“I can’t believe you’re really this tiny, little bro.  I just had to come see it to believe it,” she smiled a devilish grin.

“I’m still your big brother, Sadie.  Don’t call me ‘little bro’,” I demanded.  

Sadie laughed right in my face.  “Hmm, you don’t look very big to me.  I think we’re sticking with ‘little brother’ from now on,” she laughed, and so did everyone else in the room other than me.  “By the way, this is my boyfriend, Jack,” she said, sticking me straight out and facing me towards him.  I felt very awkward and vulnerable as I was stuck face-to-face with this giant stranger.  I noticed at this moment, seeing Jack standing next to Mike, that he was quite a bit taller than Mike.  Jack must have been 6’5” or 6’6”.  He was a handsome guy, and had an athletic build, but looked to be pretty young.  Probably about the same age as Sadie, I assumed.  

“Nice to meet you Jack… I’m Steve,” I said awkwardly to the massive giant in front of me.  

“Sup, little dude,” he said with a slight nod of acknowledgement.  I was a bit disappointed, as I expected more respect from him.  After all, I was Sadie’s big brother, and he should have been trying to make a good first impression.  My first impression was that he came across as condescending and uncaring.

“So, do you all want to try to do something fun?”  Said Lola, clearly trying to be a good host.  Sadie kept a tight grip on me, but dropped her arm to her side, leaving me hanging there like an inanimate object.  I hung horizontally, but was able to look up to see that no one seemed to be paying any attention to me at all.  

“Do you have any liquor?”  Sadie asked mischievously.  

“Um… you’re a little young to be drinking, right?”  Lola asked.  

“Lola, I’m almost 17!  Don’t worry, Jack and I have drank before.  Besides, I know you were drinking at my age, too,” Sadie told Lola.  

“Alright, alright, fine,” Lola conceded.  “We’ve got some vodka in the kitchen, come on.”  The group of giants all marched into the kitchen area, with me still swinging in Sadie’s hand at her side.  They all gathered into a circle as Lola poured shots for everyone.  When Lola started to hand out the filled shot glasses, Sadie lowered me to the floor and sat me between her feet.  She was wearing short black wedge boots that to me were each about the size of a car.  I craned my neck up to look at her, and I couldn’t believe that this giantess was my little sister.  Last time I had seen her she was half my size.  Now she was absolutely towering over me.  And not just because of my shrinking - she had clearly grown a lot, too.  As far as I could tell, she was around the same height as Lola.  Maybe a few inches taller or shorter, I couldn’t tell, but they were certainly on the same level.  Sadie was practically a full grown woman now.  

I stood there between her boots, too scared to try to move.  I was terrified of being accidentally stepped on, so I figured the safest place for me was staying right where Sadie had put me.  I wish she hadn’t put me on the floor though.  It would be much easier to feel like part of the conversation if she at least placed me on the kitchen counter.  I gazed up into the heavens and watched as the four giants, positioned in a circle, clinked their shot glasses together and downed their drinks.  I was offended that Lola hadn’t even offered me a shot of my own.  I mean, I know we didn’t have any tiny shot glasses for me to use, but she could have figured out something for me to drink from.  It’s not so much that I even wanted to get drunk; I was never much of a drinker, anyway.  I just wanted to feel included.  I wanted to feel like I was still a person.  

“I’ll put on some music,” Mike announced to the group.  He then shouted a command to our Alexa, and a playlist of pop music started playing loudly over my bluetooth speakers.  The music made it difficult to hear what everyone was saying from my place at their feet, and I felt even more excluded.  I stared up into the sky, watching the four giants encircled around me.  They were clearly having a good time, laughing together, and gently swaying and dancing to the loud pop music playing over the speakers.  I decided I would try to get their attention so I could be involved in the party.  

“Lola!!!” I screamed up at her as loud as I could.  No one reacted at all.  They couldn’t hear my tiny voice over the loud music.  I tried shouting at her a couple more times to no avail.  I stood there between my little sister’s boots for a few more minutes, just hoping someone would eventually pay attention to me.  Finally, I noticed Lola and Sadie started glancing down at me as they were talking to each other.  They were talking about me.  I waved my arms above my head and shouted Lola’s name again, and this time she saw me.  

Lola commanded our Alexa to turn down the volume, then she bent over at the waist and put her hands on her knees to get closer to my level.  She brushed her beautiful hair behind her ear, then cupped her ear with her hand so she could hear me better.  “What is it, Steve?” She asked.  

“Can… Can you put me on the counter?  It’s scary down here, and no one can hear me,” I explained.  Without a word, she reached down and picked me up and lifted me up onto the kitchen counter.

“There you go,” she smiled at me and patted me on the head.

“Do you think maybe I could have some vodka too?”  I asked her.  

“Are you sure that’s a good idea?  We don’t know how it would affect you at your size,” Lola said.  

“Yeah,” Sadie chimed in with a grin.  “I’m gonna need to see some ID little guy.”  I rolled my eyes at her dumb little joke, and Lola giggled.  

“I’ll be fine Lola, just please pour me some vodka.”  She looked around ponderously for a moment, then made a gesture like she had an idea.  She grabbed a water bottle, unscrewed the lid, and sat the lid on the counter next to me.  She then poured a tiny bit of vodka into the lid.  It was much less than a full shot, but for me it was like a gallon.  She turned around and refilled everyone else’s shot glasses.  They all clinked their glasses together again.  Before downing her shot, Sadie turned to me on the counter and extended her glass out to me.  The shot glass was about half my size.  

“Cheers, little brother,” Sadie smiled at me, and gently nudged the glass against my body.  She then quickly threw her head back and downed the shot, and tried her best to hide the look of disgust on her face from the strong alcoholic drink.  I knelt down at my lid full of vodka, cupped my hand, and shoveled a handful of vodka into my mouth.  I looked up at Lola and saw she was watching me with a sympathetic look on her face.  

“Aww Steve.  We’ll have to add drinking glasses to the list of little things that you need,” she said nicely.  Lola was truly my saving grace since I shrunk.  Moments like these reminded me just how lucky I was to have her.  At this point Lola and Sadie were both standing at the counter in front of me, and Mike and Jack were standing on the other side of the kitchen having their own conversation.  Those two seemed to be getting along really well.  I couldn’t hear them chatting, but I imagined they were talking about sports, lifting weights, or something like that.  

“Soo, Lola,” Sadie said with a smile.  “What’s it like having a teeny tiny little boyfriend?”  

“Oh, um…” Lola said nervously.  “Well… your brother and I aren’t exactly dating anymore, actually.”  Lola was clearly worried about what Sadie was going to think.  

“Oh…” Sadie said, sounding surprised.  “But… Why are you still living together then?  Isn’t that kind of weird?”  

“Well, I’m his caretaker now,” Lola explained.  “He couldn’t live here alone, so if I moved out he’d have to move back in with you and your parents.  Steve and I still love each other, but we both agreed that dating just isn’t a possibility anymore.”  She smiled down at me as she spoke.  What a load of shit that was.  She knew our breakup wasn’t mutual.  She didn’t even try to find a way to make it work with me before she moved on to Mike.  

“That’s nice of you to take care of him,” Sadie said warmly.  “I’m a little disappointed though.  I was looking forward to you being my sister in-law.”   

“Aww, Sadie,” Lola comforted her, putting a hand on her shoulder.  “We will still be like sisters.  I’m not going anywhere.  I’m going to keep taking care of Steve, and you will always be welcome to visit us any time you want!”  

“But, won’t you eventually want to go out on your own?  Date other people?”  Sadie asked.  

“Well, about that…” Lola said hesitantly.  “Mike and I are seeing each other now.”  She glanced over her shoulder and smiled lovingly at Mike.  

Sadie also glanced over at Mike, then looked down at me on the table.  “Oh my god, really?” she asked Lola.  

“Yep…” Lola replied, nervously awaiting Sadie’s reaction.  

“Wow… talk about an upgrade!”  Sadie laughed and clapped excitedly.  “You go girl!  High five!”  They both laughed and shared a high five, while I hung my head sadly.   “Honestly, I used to have such a crush on Mike when I was younger.  He was always the hottest one of Steve’s friends.”  

“Who didn’t have a crush on him?”  Lola giggled.  “I was pretty much in love with him back in high school, too.  I would have dated him back then if he wasn’t always taken.  Honestly, I couldn’t be happier.  Things have turned out great for everyone!”  

“Well, great for everyone except my poor little brother here,” Sadie said in a mocking voice while pointing at me.  

“Actually, Steve told me earlier today that he’s glad that he shrunk,” Lola beamed.  She bent down over me slightly and poked me in the stomach.  “He prefers being tiny.  Isn’t that right, little man?”  

“Y-Yes… that’s right,” I stuttered.  Just then, Mike came up and hugged Lola around her thin waist from behind.  “Hey babe,” he said in a low voice and gave her a kiss on the cheek.  

“Hello, my love,” Lola said to Mike sweetly.  She turned her head toward him and they kissed passionately over her shoulder while he held her from behind.  I hung my head as the two giants kissed in front of me.  I looked at my sister Sadie and saw she was watching me with a devilish grin on her face.  

“Aw, you two make the cutest couple ever,” Sadie said, turning back to Lola and Mike.  “I am soo happy for both of you!”

“Thank you Sadie,” Lola smiled as she melted into Mike’s arms.  I stood there on the kitchen counter watching my best friend hugging and kissing the love of my life.  I wondered if things would have even been better had I never shrunk.  It pained me to admit it, but Lola was clearly happier with Mike.  She seemed to be endlessly obsessed with him, the same way that I was endlessly obsessed with her.  Putting my jealousy aside, it was truly nice seeing Lola so happy every day.  

“So…” Mike started as he separated from Lola and gave her a light smack on the butt.  “Who wants to play some card games?”  The group migrated to the dining room and sat in a circle at the table.  Lola carried me with them and sat me on the table, and Mike pulled out a deck of UNO cards.  “Let’s try an UNO drinking game,” he said.  “Every time someone hits you with a draw 2 or a draw 4 card, you take a drink.”  I already knew that I was going to be left out of the game.  There was physically no way that I could participate.  

“Looks like little Stevie is too tiny to play,” said Sadie in a somewhat mocking tone as Mike dealt out cards to everyone but me.  I looked over at Lola helplessly, hoping that she would say something to defend me.  She looked down at me with sympathy.  

“Aw, you can still be involved Steve,” Lola said warmly.  “Oh, I know!  You can fetch our cards for us when we have to draw!” She seemed to think it was a great idea, but it sounded humiliating.  I still appreciated her trying to help me, so I nodded and gave a slight smile at her suggestion.  On his very first turn, Mike laid down a plus 2 card, meaning Lola had to draw two cards and take a drink.

“Oops, looks like you’ve got to take a drink,” Mike grinned at her.  

“You are so mean,” Lola laughed as she took a sip straight from the vodka bottle.  “Steve, draw me two cards, please,” she said to me.  I walked up to the deck and carefully lifted up the two cards sitting on top.  I began dragging the massive playing cards across the table toward Lola.  The cards weren’t particularly heavy for me, but they were large and a bit awkward to grab.  I looked up at each of the giant’s faces as I hauled the cards.  Sadie was openly laughing at the sight of me struggling with the enormous cards.  Her boyfriend Jack snickered a bit and shook his head.  Mike chuckled as he watched me.  Lola had her hand over her mouth and was clearly trying to stifle a laugh, but she couldn’t contain herself and giggled anyway.  I brought the cards to her and she picked them up with ease and put them with the rest of the cards in her hand.  “Thank you, little man,” she beamed at me and patted me gently on the head.  

The group continued playing their game, forcing me to drag their cards to them every time, even though it would have been much easier to reach over and draw for themselves. Sadie, who was clearly enjoying tormenting me the most, decided to make me not only draw cards for her, but discard into the center pile for her as well.  When it was her turn she would snap her fingers at me before handing me a card to heave over to the discard pile.  She laughed every time as she watched me drag the giant cards.

As the group got more and more drunk playing the game, they all got progressively ruder to me.  No one was asking me nicely anymore, not even Lola.  “Steve, hurry it up,” Lola said to me impatiently as I was pulling some cards toward her.  “We’re gonna have to get you a little weightlifting set if you’re struggling with playing cards.”  The group all laughed at her joke as I turned red in the face.  “Not that you would use it,” Lola continued.  “You don’t even run on the wheel that I got you.”  

“The wheel?” Sadie asked curiously.  

“Yeah, he’s got a little hamster wheel in his little hamster cage,” Lola giggled.  “But he’s too lazy to use it.”  Lola glared down at me with raised eyebrows.  

“You got him a hamster cage?!” Sadie laughed.  

“Yeah, it’s where he sleeps,” Lola laughed too.  “In a little cage at the foot of our bed.”  Lola reached over and grabbed Mike’s hand and looked at him lovingly.  She then looked down at me with a mischievous grin, still holding Mike’s hand.  “Right where he belongs.  Right, Stevie?”  

I could tell that this was the alcohol talking, and I didn’t want to upset her.  I decided to just play along.  “Yes that’s right,” I told her.  

“That’s what I thought,” she smiled.  The four giants continued playing their game, and I toiled away fetching their cards for them.  Sadie was on her final card and about to win the game, and I was excited for it to finally be over.  Unfortunately, her boyfriend Jack played a draw 4 card on her just before her final turn.  

“BOOM!” Jack yelled as he slammed down his card.  The table shook and I fell down on my butt.  “You’re not winning just yet. Bring her four more cards, card boy,” he said, pointing at me.  “And you take another drink,” he smiled at Sadie.  

“Oh damn it, I was so close!” Sadie fumed.  I stared up at her and watched as she tipped back the bottle of vodka.  It was surreal seeing my little sister like this.  She was all grown up now. When she finished her swig, Sadie looked down and saw me looking up at her.  She looked at me with a puzzled and annoyed look on her face.  She then suddenly snapped her gigantic fingers several times loudly right in my face.  “Hello?  Why are you just standing there??  You’re the card bitch, now bring me my stupid cards!”  In that moment I felt scared of Sadie, and I went and fetched the cards as quickly as I could.  I dragged them into her waiting hand, and instead of responding with gratitude, she simply brushed me away without looking at me.  “‘Bout time,” she said with disgust.  

A few turns later, the four giants finished their game, with Sadie finally winning.  They started discussing what they wanted to do next.  I tried to pitch a suggestion, but Lola interrupted me.  “You guys want to watch a movie?” She smiled at the other giants.  I don’t think she interrupted me on purpose.  It was probably tough for her to hear my tiny voice, plus she was pretty drunk at this point.  The party all agreed to Lola’s idea, and they made their way to the living room.  Lola snatched me up rather roughly from the table as she stood up.  The four of them all sat down on the couch in a row; Mike sat on one end, Lola was next to him, Sadie was in the next seat, and Jack was by Sadie,  on the opposite end from Mike.  Lola sat me on her lap, then propped her bare feet up on the coffee table, like she normally does.  Mike put his feet up too, and put his arm around Lola.  “Feel free to make yourselves at home,” Lola said sweetly to Sadie and Jack, as she grabbed the TV remote and started looking for something to watch.  

I looked over at Sadie and saw she was leaning over and unzipping her short boots.  She took them off and propped her socked feet up on the coffee table.  I looked to Jack to see if he would follow suit, but he kept his shoes on and his feet planted on the floor.  Lola picked out some new action movie on Netflix, and the four giants kept passing around the vodka bottle as we watched.  I sat comfortably on Lola’s thigh while she gently stroked the top of my head with one finger like I was a lapdog.  

“Lola you are soooo lucky,” said Sadie with a slur.  She was clearly very drunk at this point.  “I wish I had my ex-boyfriend as a tiny little pet… You’re too nice though, I would torture my asshole of an ex every day!”

Lola laughed in response.  “Aww, I would never be mean to my little Stevie,” she said sweetly.  She then pinched both of my ankles between her thumb and index finger and picked me up off her thigh.  I let out a pathetic yelp as Lola lifted me up and dangled me upside down from her fingers.  She had her pretty head snuggled against Mike’s chest as she smiled at me.  “He’s my adorable, perfect little man.”  She gently shook her fingers, causing me to start swaying back and forth as I hung in the air.  Lola giggled as she watched me swinging from her fingers, and I heard Mike laugh as well.  

“Yeah well you didn’t have to grow up with this jerk as your big brother,” Sadie remarked as she reached over and poked me roughly in the stomach.  “He used to be the biggest snitch ever.  One time this asshole caught me sneaking out and he blackmailed me into being his slave for a month!”  

“Is this true Steve??” Lola asked, still dangling me from her fingers.  

“Y-Yes it’s true, but…” I stammered. 

“Apologize right now!!” Lola yelled.  She moved me so that I was hanging in front of Sadie’s face so fast that I nearly got whiplash.  Lola had never been so rough with me before.  I think it was a combination of her being very drunk, and also trying to impress Sadie.  

“I’m…I’m sorry Sadie!” I shouted to my giant sister with my pathetic little voice.  

“You made me do all of your chores for a whole month!” Sadie’s voice boomed back.  

“I know!  I’m so, so sorry Sadie!  I shouldn’t have done that!”  I said desperately.  

“You made me massage your disgusting feet every day that whole month!  You were such a jerk to me!” Sadie yelled.  She was right that I was mean to her that one time, but she was a complete menace 90% of the time.  That had been one of my only moments of payback in our entire childhood, and here I was paying for it years later.  

“Please forgive me, Sadie!”  I begged.  “How can I make it up to you??”  At this point I was feeling terrified of these drunken giants.  Normally Lola made me feel safe, but she was drunk and not acting herself.  

“Hmm…” Sadie stroked her chin as she pondered.  “Well I think it’s only fair that you have to massage my feet like I had to massage yours,” she said with a grin.  

“That’s a great idea!”  Lola approved before I could even respond.  She quickly deposited me on the coffee table next to Sadie’s socked massive feet.  “Steve, rub Sadie’s feet.  NOW,” Lola demanded.  I approached the enormous feet in front of me.  The smell was noticeable as I got closer, but what was even more noticeable was the heat emanating from them, no doubt from being trapped in her boots all day long.  At least she’s wearing socks, I thought to myself.  

“Wait, let me take my socks off for this,” Sadie giggled, as if she had read my mind.  She reached down and peeled her socks off of her sweaty feet and dropped them into her boots.  “Okay, get started little bro,” she laughed.  I gave a pleading look to Lola, hoping she would save me, but she simply stared down at me with raised eyebrows, waiting for me to begin.  She was clearly not on my side this time.  I pushed my palms against one of Sadie’s soles and began kneading away.  I was holding my breath to avoid the smell, and trying to keep her feet at arm’s length, which of course wasn’t very far.  I kept pushing and pressing against the moist, soft wall of foot flesh in front of me, taking a brief step back every twenty seconds or so to take a quick breath before filling my lungs and going back to Sadie’s foul smelling feet.  I felt utterly humiliated.  After massaging for several minutes, I took a peek around the side of Sadie’s foot, expecting the giants to all be watching and laughing at me.  To my surprise, no one was paying any attention to me at all.  The four of them were focused on the movie playing behind me, talking amongst themselves, and passing around the vodka bottle.  

They were completely ignoring me.  I realized then that holding my breath and acting repulsed by Sadie’s massive feet was mostly just a show for the giants, and they weren’t even watching me.  I guess I felt that if I acted disgusted then it would make it less humiliating somehow, like I was doing it against my will.  Regardless, it didn’t make a difference; no one seemed to give a shit how I felt about my embarrassing task anyway.  I was told I had to massage her feet, and once I was out of sight, I was out of mind, too.  I gave up on trying to hold my breath and simply endured the stink of Sadie’s gigantic feet.  I continued rubbing, kneading, and massaging her soles for what felt like ages.  

Suddenly, Sadie’s feet parted briefly, and her big toe on each foot clamped against the sides of my head, holding me in place and forcing me to look at her.  I saw her looking right at me with a scowl on her face and the vodka bottle in her hand.  “Why can’t I feel you massaging my feet?!” She snarled.  

“I-I am m-m-massaging them, Sadie,” I stuttered.  She clamped her huge toes harder against my head, pressing my cheeks together and contorting my face into a silly expression.  

“I want to FEEL you massaging them!” She demanded.  

“I’ll do better Sadie, I’m sorry!!” I shouted to her.  My voice sounded even sillier than usual with her pressing my cheeks into a fish face, and Sadie let out an obnoxious laugh at my pitiful plea.  

“I thought you guys said he was a good foot massager,” Sadie said to Lola and Mike.  “I can’t feel shit.”  Sadie released my head from between her big toes, but then quickly used one foot to grab me around the waist between her big and second toe.

“Yeah you can’t feel much when he just uses his hands,” Lola explained.  “When he massages our feet we have him use his tongue, too.  It feels amazing.”  My face burned red with embarrassment as Lola spoke.  Why did she have to tell her that?  Normally Lola was very smart about keeping certain embarrassing things a secret.  Either the alcohol had taken away her sense of discretion, or she simply wasn’t concerned with my pride at all.  

“Wait, really?” Sadie laughed, looking down at me trapped between her toes.  “Well I want the full massage experience!  Steve, lick it!”  She kept me trapped in the tight grip of her toes, and with the other foot she put the pad of her big toe right in front of my face.  “I said lick!!”

“I’m not licking your nasty feet, Sadie!  Let me go!”  I yelled at her.  She started roughly tapping her massive big toe against my face over, and over, and over.  

“Do it, do it, do it, do it,” she droned with each tap.  I hoped that this was the alcohol causing Sadie to act like this, and she wouldn’t be so abusive toward me the whole time she was here.  I looked to Lola, hoping she would have some sympathy for my predicament, but she was simply watching and giggling as my face was impacted again and again by Sadie’s toe.  

“You better do what she says,” laughed Lola as she snuggled tightly against Mike.  I felt betrayed.  She was supposed to be my protector, but here she was laughing at my torment under my sister’s feet.  I pondered if maybe I was the one being unreasonable.  After all, Lola always seems to know what’s best for me, and she seemed to think I deserve this.  I guess I did blackmail Sadie, that one time, all those years ago.  Maybe this was what I deserved.  

Suddenly, Sadie gripped me even tighter between her toes and lifted me off of the coffee table, high up in the air.  She had her leg extended way up and was smiling up at me as I was trapped between her big and second toe.  Her leg looked a mile long as I looked down the length of it.  I felt completely terrified that my gargantuan drunken sister was going to accidentally drop me.  “Yeah, do what I say you little bitch!”  She ordered.  

“Okay, okay!  I’ll do what you say just please put me down!” I begged.  

“You’re going to lick my feet?” Sadie grinned and started shaking me side to side a bit, which frightened me even more.  

“Yes, whatever, just don’t drop me!” I yelled to her. 

“Say ‘yes, ma’am,’” Sadie demanded.  

“Yes ma’am!” I yelled out desperately.  The four giants laughed at my pitiful begging as Sadie lowered me back to the table.  Without releasing her tight grip around my waist, Sadie crossed her other foot over her ankle and put the ball of the foot right against my face.  

“Lick,” she commanded.  I obeyed and started licking the enormous salty, smelly wall of flesh in front of me.  She made a surprised-sounding giggle, like she didn’t expect me to really do it.  Sadie kept me trapped between her toes and licking her massive foot while she and the other giants continued watching their movie, sipping vodka, and ignoring me.  I lapped and lapped at Sadie’s gigantic sole, hoping that she would soon grow tired of tormenting me.  I don’t even think she was concerned with the massage or how my tiny tongue felt against her feet.  She was just enjoying my utter humiliation.  I wasn’t even able to cover much of the vast surface area of her sole.  With her toes holding me firmly in place, I was only able to make tiny licks in a small portion of the ball of her foot.  

Eventually Sadie started swaying the foot that I was licking very slowly from left to right, allowing me to lick all the way down the ball of her foot just below her toes.  I was feeling exhausted from the constant licking, so I decided to use her movement to my advantage.  I kept my tongue out and held it against her sole, and I let the motion of her foot rocking from side to side take over for my licking effort.  Sadie seemed to catch on that I was just holding my tongue out instead of actively licking, but she didn’t seem to mind.  She started moving her foot all around, guiding my tongue all the way down to her heel and back up.  I lazily rested my face on her foot with my tongue pressed against it as Sadie directed my tongue wherever she wanted it to go.  She seemingly made me explore every millimeter of her foot with my tiny tongue.  She made me pay extra attention to each of her toes.  As she presented each toe to me, she would gently move in circles, forcing me to lick swirls on the pad of each and every toe.  She absent-mindedly started drumming her toes against my face, and I had no choice but to sit there and take the abuse as each tap landed against my waiting tongue.  

I had been through a lot in these last few weeks, but Sadie managed to make me feel more dehumanized in this one night than I had ever felt before.  She kept me licking her foot for over an hour, and I truly started to feel like I was nothing more than an object.  While licking her enormous toes, I got an occasional glimpse at the four giants’ faces and was disappointed to see that they were almost entirely ignoring me.  Lola and Mike were cuddled tightly together and enjoying the movie.  Mike was holding her tightly against him with his hand on her thin waist, and Lola was gently tracing her fingernail up and down his opposite arm.  I used to love when she would do that to me.  Sadie and Jack were also cuddled up and largely ignoring me.  She would occasionally say something along the lines of ‘babe, watch this,’ before smacking her gigantic toes against my face, or trapping my head between her toes.  The two of them would laugh together at my humiliation for a moment before once again forgetting about me and returning to their movie.  

Sadie finally released her vise-like grip around my waist, and I thought that my torment must be over at last.  Unfortunately, she had something else in mind.  Sadie quickly used the other foot, the one that I’d been licking for over an hour, to pinch me around my midsection between her big and second toe.  I looked at her and saw that my giant sister was grinning at me.  She then presented her other foot to me and pressed my face right into her massive, stinking sole.  I started sobbing into her foot.  I couldn’t handle doing this whole process again with her other foot.  She started violently tapping the colossal foot against me until I finally decided to comply with her wishes.  I stuck my tongue out and pressed it against the salty skin.  Sadie giggled, then began repeating the entire process from the other foot.  She guided my tiny tongue along every feature of her massive sole.  I cried softly as I was forced to worship my little sister’s giant foot.  

She made me lick this foot for at least as long as I did the first one, maybe even a bit longer.  Over an hour passed before the movie they were watching finally came to an end.  Sadie released her grip on me and I backed away from her feet.  The four giants stayed sitting on the couch, discussing the movie they had just watched.  I was feeling exposed and anxious standing on the table in front of them, so I walked over to where Lola had her feet propped up and I sat down in front of her soles, using her gigantic feet as cover so no one could look at me.  As the giants continued talking, I curled up against her foot and laid my head against the top of her heel.  It was hard to explain, but touching Lola was extremely comforting to me, and made me feel better immediately.  The way I felt for her transcended love.  It was something like how a child loves their mother, or a dog loves their master, but it was even more than that, too.  It was more like how a man loves and worships a God.  Every second of every day was a blessing from Lola.  Anything and everything that I did was because she allowed it.  In my eyes, she was perfection and beauty incarnate.  She was my Goddess.  I started placing tender little kisses along her heel as I waited for the giants to finish their conversation.  

Lola parted her feet and smiled down at me.  “Are you ready for bed, little guy?” She asked me sweetly.  

“Yes, ma’am,” I replied to her.  

“Aww okay, let’s get to bed then,” Lola said.  She and Mike stood up and Lola gently picked me up off of the table.  “Sadie, we put a blow-up mattress in the music room for you two to use while you’re here.  Have a good night!” Lola and Mike retired to their bedroom with me tagging along in her closed fist.  Lola deposited me into my cage and latched the door behind me, then Mike came up behind her and hugged her around the waist.  He started kissing her passionately on her neck, and Lola let out an adorable squeal of pleasure.  She turned around to face him, and jumped up, wrapping her legs around him.  Mike kept one hand on the small of her back, and grabbed her butt with the other hand.  He held her there, kissing her intensely, then walked her to the bed and laid down with her.  The pair of giants started removing articles of clothing between their passionate kisses until they were both fully naked and began making love.  Watching their erotic display got me feeling incredibly aroused, and just like the night before, I covered myself with Lola’s sweaty sock and masturbated while my masters had sex in front of me.  I finished before they did, then cuddled up in Lola’s socks and went to sleep.  

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11996