The Holidays with Jackie: Zenith by Jessajess99
Summary:

After so many painfully smelly excursions with his sister, Denver has vowed to cut Jackie out of his life for good. But after her brother almost confesses the truth to their parents one day, Jackie goes out of her way to show up to Denver's house before he can reveal anything further, and plans to inflict a punishment so long and torturous that he won't even dream of questioning her authority ever again.

Done as a commission.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Incest, Odor, Scat, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: The Holidays with Jackie
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 11481 Read: 31463 Published: July 09 2022 Updated: October 01 2022

1. Chapter 1 by Jessajess99

2. Chapter 2 by Jessajess99

3. Chapter 3 by Jessajess99

4. Chapter 4 by Jessajess99

5. Chapter 5 by Jessajess99

6. Chapter 6 by Jessajess99

7. Chapter 7 by Jessajess99

Chapter 1 by Jessajess99

It had been months since Denver’s encounter with Jackie on Valentine’s Day. During all that time, he hadn’t returned home once. Despite the fact that Jackie didn’t even live with their parents, Denver didn’t want to step foot back in the house that he still had painful memories from. Not to mention the fact that since his sister lived in the same city as their parents, he wouldn’t put it past them to invite her over so they could all have a family dinner. And he didn’t want to risk that.

So instead, he’d relegated himself to phone calls and FaceTimes with his parents. Sometimes Jackie would join their video chats, but Denver could put up with that; at least she wasn’t physically around to mess with him. But during one of their family group calls, his parents became adamant about finding out why he hadn’t visited them in so long. He’d given several excuses, and reminded them that he was there for Christmas (even though that was 6 months ago)—but they didn’t budge on the matter. After 20-something years of knowing their son, they knew he wasn’t telling the whole story, and the arguing kept escalating until finally, in a fit of exasperated frustration, he yelled out that it was because being around his sister was “fucking torturous.” Obviously he couldn’t say specifically how, since they’d never believe that his sister’s farts had shrunk him down to less than an inch tall, but at least he’d finally told the truth.

And his parents believed him—except they assumed that Denver was using the word “torturous” metaphorically, because what kind of sister literally tortures her brother? So instead of taking him seriously and investigating any further, they sighed and told him to work it out with her, and not to let it keep him from visiting them now and then. Without waiting to hear the response of his sister, who’d been silent most of the video session, Denver begrudgingly agreed and left the call.


*       *       *


“Wake up.”

Denver’s eyes snapped open as his bedroom light turned on, awaking him from his sleep. Right away, he realized that his covers had been pulled aside, and he was sprawled out in a spread-eagle position. His arms and legs had each been cuffed to his bedposts, and there was a strip of duct tape over his mouth. Jackie was staring at him from over by his bedroom door, holding a bag in one of her hands, and as she walked over to his bed with an unrelenting glare, he realized that she had finally come to punish him—at his house, in the middle of the night. His first instinct after unsuccessfully yanking on the handcuffs was asking her how she’d gotten in, but his mouth was muffled; he couldn’t even apologize. Not that it would’ve stopped her, though.

“I’m sure you know why I’m here,” she sighed, nonchalantly shimmying her pants down before hopping onto the bed. She stood above Jackie’s body, her private region completely bare for him to see, and reached into her bag. Crouching in front of his face, she pulled out a special-looking gas mask, and secured it to him. “This is now the third time—no wait, Christmas and New Year’s were separate occasions. So this is actually the fourth time now that you’ve pissed me off.” With the tight mask covering just his nose, like some kind of nasal snorkel, she then presented a flexible plastic tube from her bag, and unscrewed the solo filter from the mask so she could instead screw the end of the tube into it. “But unlike the other times, I think your little leak to Mom and Dad, regardless of whether it was intentional or not, was easily the biggest you’ve fucked up yet. Thank God you were vague and just called me ‘torturous’ or whatever, cuz if you’d said what I’ve done to you in specifics?” She shuddered, not even wanting to think about the repercussions she’d have to face. Oh, the irony.

“Anyways, I found this stuff online a while ago, cuz I kinda expected this to happen eventually. So here’s what’s gonna happen.” She turned around, letting her huge, plump ass cheeks tower above him, and inserted the other end of the tube into her crack. She wiggled it further into her butt until finally, with a quick inhale, she’d pushed it fully into her asshole like a butt plug. “I ate some gassy foods before driving here, but I don’t actually think they’ve kicked in yet cuz I didn’t feel anything on the way over. And since it’s like 2am and I’m super tired and don’t wanna wait for you to shrink, I’m gonna head back to sleep.” Grabbing his covers from the side of the bed, she threw one of his blankets back over his body, set a pillow down between his legs, and then laid down on her stomach with her body facing the opposite way of her brother. With her legs resting on his arms, she scooted her body further back until her bubbly cheeks were perched on Denver’s chest, tauntingly close to his face. After wrapping herself in some of his blankets, she sighed and settled in for the night. “Hopefully by the morning you’ll be shrunken for me,” she murmured. “Alexa, lights off.” And then she closed her eyes, ready to fall back asleep.

Denver felt a growing trepidation over his inevitable shrinking, and was unable to fall asleep. Half an hour went by, during which he tried pulling just one of his hands out of the cuffs, but they were on too tight. Eventually, he heard Jackie start snoring, and then a rumbling sound from her stomach made Denver silent for a second. And then like a madman, he writhed around incessantly in a last-ditch effort to get away. But his shackles were too tight. Not to mention his sister’s weight on top of him. Denver was so ineffective, he couldn’t even interrupt her snoring, blissfully ignorant and uncaring of her brother’s attempts. She was so confident that he’d shrink and so bored of the process by now, she hadn’t even bothered to stay awake and watch.

Unable to peel his eyes away from his sister’s butt just a few inches from his face, he watched as her cheeks suddenly vibrated, and he heard the quaking sound from her colon announce her first burst of gas from the night. Shaking his head did nothing but barely unleash a smidgeon of his pent-up anger, as he was unable to keep her gas from wafting through the tube and into his mask. A disgustingly familiar and strikingly sour stench hit him, and while he gagged and retched in terror, the process of dwindling down began.

He expected it to be somewhat slow and gradual, but with his nose so close to the source—and the fact that the discharge of his sister’s asshole was essentially locked against his face, unable to go anywhere else—Denver’s first bout of shrinking took only a matter of seconds. With the shrinking process centered on his nasal passages instead of the literal center of his body, his ankles and wrists shrunk out of their shackles. But it didn’t matter. His legs immediately became trapped under Jackie’s body instead, and his arms remained stuck under the legs she’d positioned on either side of Denver’s head. And as his head got smaller too, he realized that the bottom half of the unique gas mask was weighted, so it fell over the rest of his head with its lower end keeping a pressure on Denver’s neck. Technically, this created air holes since the mask was propped up at an angle by Denver’s body, but at this point, it didn’t matter anyways. Several more loud and bassy anal outbursts erupted from Jackie over the next hour, until soon enough, Denver had shrunken to the point that his body’s size retreated under the mask, and there was a soft thump as the rest of the mask finally fell onto the bed, creating a seal around his little body, now totally encompassed inside.

At least now, with nothing weighing on any of his body parts anymore, he was able to move around. But since he was still a couple inches, he couldn’t even stand up yet (and of course, it was pointless to try and budge the gas mask with his meager, shrunken strength). Yelling with insurmountable frustration, he simply laid beneath the opening of the tube, helplessly waiting for the next burst from his sister to stink up his prison. And when it came, it finished off the rest of his size, allowing his body to diminish down to its half-inch size. 

But just because he was done shrinking didn’t mean the farting was over. How could it be, when Jackie was still fast asleep, hours away from waking up again? As was just Denver’s luck, it seemed that his sister’s greasy late night snack that she’d eaten before driving to his place had finally caught up with her, and her evil asshole made sure to pump more and more and more of her farts into the mask.

Despite how warm and muggy Jackie’s farts had made Denver’s atmosphere, he was shivering as he laid down again, trying not to dwell on imaginations of what lied in store for him. But he couldn’t help it. With nothing to do but wait til the morning, he closed his eyes and wished for sleep to bring him peace.

  

Chapter 2 by Jessajess99

Denver woke up as soon as Jackie did, feeling the commotion of her body shifting out of its slumber. Watching as she removed the tube from her butt, he only got a few moments of relative peace before discovering that she’d brought along her butt plug from his time with her over New Year’s. Within seconds of her lifting the gas mask away from his body, she dropped him into the eerily familiar anal cage—without even saying good morning to him—and then inserted him up her rear before getting dressed.

The ride back to Jackie’s apartment was a long and uncomfortable one, of course. Confined within the cramped chambers of his own sister’s asshole, he couldn’t even try to fall back asleep, since the rumbling of her car was enough to keep his tiny body constantly vibrating. He hated that he recognized the smell of Jackie’s insides. It was a humiliating thing, for someone to know what the inside of a rectum was like, nevermind their monolithic little sister’s.

When they got back to her place, she removed him again and dumped his body into a weird looking glass box that was sitting near her bedroom window. While she went to put her things away and make breakfast for herself, he looked around his new enclosure, assuming it’d be “home” for as long as she was going to be keeping him again. On one side of the box was what looked like some kind of air filter, some kind of ventilation-related engineering that made up the entirety of the wall. The other three sides were all just made of glass. 

She came back into the room around 20 minutes later, having given herself enough time to to have some breakfast. He didn’t bother trying to fight her as she reached in for his body and laid him down on her desk, and she didn’t bother telling him what she was up to. The air was just silent; strained for Denver, but perfectly pleasant and fine for Jackie. She lightly hummed a song while binding his wrists together, and then tied him to a hook in the center of a glass square that Denver assumed was the box’s lid.

Once her brother was secured, Jackie adjusted the box’s position so that it was a few inches from the window, where the day’s sun was already shining in. As she lifted the box’s cover, about to set it on top, Denver piped up with a concern he had: “Are you purposefully putting it in the sun, or could you just keep me in the shade?”

“It’s on purpose,” she answered matter-of-factly, and slid the lid into place over the glass cube—the edges were made of a soft plastic, ensuring that the box would have an airtight seal. As she stood back, she considered that her brother nearly looked like a decoration, hanging right in the center of his new little prison. His body resembled a prisoner from a movie; hanging naked from his wrists, suspended in mid-air. He wasn’t beaten and bruised like in movies though, but he’d still be getting tortured all the same.

“The window’s facing south,” she told him, “so you’ll get to hang in direct sunlight for most of the day.” Denver groaned, already feeling the searing effects of the 100 degree day. “But lucky for you, you’ll have a kind of air conditioner! That’s what that mechanical box on the side is. I didn’t know how long it’d take you to slip up, but I was pretty confident you were gonna eventually. So I had this thing custom made.” She leaned over, and her giant face looked down on him with a disappointed look. “Honestly, I was really hoping you wouldn’t. And like, I still figured you would… but I didn’t expect you to nearly spill your guts to Mom and Dad. Pissing me off like our last three times together would be one thing, but this time you actually jeopardized our secret—and my safety too.” 

Jackie stood back up and sighed, opening her desk drawer and pulling out a plastic tube like what she’d used last night, except this one was considerably longer. “Anyways, like I was saying, the part on the side acts like an AC sort of… although the air’s not gonna be super fresh,” she remarked with a giggle. He turned to watch over his shoulder as she screwed one end of the tube into the top of the mechanism, and then took her pants off before inserting the other end into her butt like the night before. Once she had, she sighed with relief, and immediately let loose an overlong, bubbling barrage of gas. With her hands on her hips, she smiled and looked over at Denver’s box with anticipation. The tube was significantly longer than the other one—at least fifteen feet—so it took a few moments to travel through, but eventually it reached Denver’s box. One second, there was silent stillness, and the next, a warm breeze was blowing against Denver, strong enough to cause his hanging body to lightly swing back and forth. “Hope you like that organic air conditioning,” Jackie teased. The smell was raw and apparent, and she laughed at the image her brother getting blown about by her noxious gas.

“So!” his sister announced, now that he’d been introduced to her devious mechanism. “What’s so special about that machine is that it works as a filter to separate oxygen from my farts, so there’s a greater concentration of hydrogen sulfide when it blows in your face—that’s what make them stink in the first place. So hopefully that one smelled shittier than normal. Anyways, there’s also an intake part on the bottom, that one filters in all the carbon dioxide and some nitrogen, but makes sure the smelly stuff and oxygen stays put. And then just to make sure I don’t accidentally kill you, an air monitor tests the oxygen levels in the air to make sure they stay around 20%. Cuz too much oxygen will burn your lungs, apparently. And obviously if you don’t get enough, you’ll die.

“Sooooooo, every night I’m gonna hook my ass up to your little machine like last night. And if all goes according to plan, then your little prison should get stinkier and stinkier as time goes on. Like, apparently less than 1% of a normal fart is made up of the smelly stuff, so it’s gonna take awhile.”

She then pressed a button on the machine, and Denver heard the machine start vacuuming the air, and within seconds, he was struggling to breathe. Jackie lifted the lid off his enclosure, and he gasped in relief at the fresh air as it flooded his lungs. “And whenever I take you out, I can make sure it sucks in all the air and temporarily replaces it with oxygen again, to make sure I don’t lose my progress.” She grinned, proud of how detailed her mischievous plan was. “Pretty tricky, right?”

Denver was silent for a moment, thinking about what she’d said. Her plan to increase the concentration of her farts over time. The other three times she’d shrunk him down, he knew how long she’d have him for, but considering how upset she was this time after he almost revealed the truth to their parents, he expected to be toyed with even more. “How long is my punishment gonna be this time?” he asked.

Jackie looked at him with pity; “Wait, you didn’t realize yet? I figured it was kinda implied based on what I said.” She sighed, looking genuinely sorry for him. “I can’t risk letting you regrow again. If you told Mom or Dad even more than you already did, or the cops, or really almost anyone else… my life would be ruined. I’d probably go to jail, I’d never talk with Mom or Dad again cuz they’d be disgusted with me or hate me or disown me. So this is the only solution. You’re gonna have to stay shrunken for… well, for the rest of your life.”

Denver was stunned by her words. He wished she was joking, but it pained him how much sense she was actually making, which is why he knew she was telling the truth. She was right; he’d probably slip up again, and not just in a way that annoyed her like before, but in a way that would ruin her life. It was either his life or hers, and naturally, she was just choosing hers.

“That’s why the machine is important,” she explained, putting her tiny brother back into his glass prison. “Having to keep farting on you, literally multiple times a day forever? And if I slip up just once, you’d regrow again. So that’s why I’m hoping that if you have to breathe in my gas for long enough and at a high enough concentration, it’ll become a part of you. Like a smoker’s lungs are stained with tar, right? Well, I want your lungs to be stained and coated with my farts—permanently.”

  

Chapter 3 by Jessajess99

Denver spent the next few hours in his new, cubic home, baking in the heat of the sun while Jackie got some chores done around her apartment. All he was doing was hanging there, but it was enough to make him exhausted and feel like panting—and of course, that just made him breathe in his sister’s toxic fumes at an even faster rate. Every once in a while, he watched as someone outside passed by his window, and he’d hope that they’d look inside and somehow see his diminutive little form, shackled like a prisoner on his sister’s desk. But they never did.

The vacuuming sound of the filtration machine broke Denver out of his spell, and he sighed with relief as Jackie lifted the lid off his chamber and unhooked him from it. Her hair was done up in a ponytail, and she was wearing shorts and a sports bra. “I just realized I haven’t given you anything to drink yet today,” she remarked, “so since it’s pretty hot out, I figured we could go on a jog together and I’d let you drink some of my sweat!”

Jackie grabbed a razor from on top of her dresser, and then lifted one of her arms up as she applied some moisturizer to her pits. She seemed to be so obsessed with using her ass to torture her older brother that he assumed she’d make him drink sweat from between her ass, but it was clear now that she had a new location in mind that he hadn’t experienced yet. For a moment, Denver felt glad that she was at least making sure her pit would be smooth for him so he wouldn’t have to rub up against her stubble, but then he realized just how low he’d sunk that his sister was about to torture him in the sweltering summer heat, and he was glad just because she was abstaining from the one thing that could make the experience worse. Was she doing it on purpose—choosing such gruelish fates for her brother, and then giving him the smallest of perks so he’d feel grateful to her, like Stockholm Syndrome? Or was she simply doing it because running with a fresh shave was more comfortable, and she didn’t actually care in the slightest for his comfort? He wasn’t sure which would be worse.

When she was done shaving, she presented an elastic wrist band to him. But it was much thinner than a typical wrist band, barely even an inch wide. She took a pair of scissors and snipped it in half, and then grabbed his body, pushed his arms over his head, and used her needle and thread to attach his tiny bound wrists to one end of the arm band. Then his ankles were attached to the other end of the band, so that his body effectively made the strap circular and whole again.

“Wouldn’t it have been easier to just tie me right to it instead of cutting it in half?” he asked in a dejected tone, as Jackie stretched the band to ensure that it would hold.

“Yeah,” she shrugged. “But then you’d just have a bunch of fabric against your back. This way will allow both sides of your body to have skin-on-skin contact.” She grinned, as if the idea was cute, and Denver rolled his eyes. He changed his mind from a minute ago when he wasn’t sure whether Jackie was shaving for him or for her: considering her apparent commitment to making sure her brother got smothered in as much armpit as possible, he decided the shaving had definitely been solely for her benefit.

“Time to see if you fit!” she chimed, and slid her hand through the band, pushing it up her arm until it was forced to stretch itself to fit. After arriving at her armpit, she rotated it to make sure Denver would be at the bottom, and then slid the top past her shoulder bone. At that point, the wristband was stretched so tightly that she wasn’t sure if it could stretch anymore, which helped it stay anchored in position so she wouldn’t have to keep pushing it up.

Jackie hadn’t even started sweating yet, but already Denver was overcome with nausea from how her armpit smelled. Her last shower was a couple days ago, which had left several layers of dried perspiration coating the contour that her brother was effectively adhered to. Since his stomach was empty, he dry heaved a few times, but that only exacerbated the headache and thirst he’d developed since hanging in the sun. In a state of delirium, he was embarrassed to admit that he was actually looking forward to Jackie starting to sweat. If she wasn’t going to treat him humanely and let him drink clean water, the least she could do was get started on her jog so she could start producing the slick and salty nourishment he’d need to survive.

“Let’s hope you stay on!” Jackie chuckled as she headed outside, breathing in the fresh air with a smile on her face while she locked the door behind her. As she turned towards the street and made her way towards the sidewalk, Denver could already feel the effects of the humid air taking its toll on his body. “I just realized, it’s actually kind of a good thing you’re in there,” Jackie quietly told him. “Since you’re underneath my arm, you won’t have to worry about the sun beating down on you, or getting sunburned or something. But I do, I don’t get to just hang out in the shade like you. So trust me, I’m having it much worse right now.” She laughed at the idea as she put in her headphones and selected a playlist, and then started off on her jog with an excited spring in her step.

Denver’s body was thrown into a whirlwind of stomach churning motion, his body shaking up and down as Jackie’s body bounced while trotting down the sidewalk. He also had her rotator cuff to thank for his tiny body’s twisting, smearing his skin against her own. And for the first minute or so, the rough contact of being ground against Jackie’s pit was painful on his skin, but it didn’t take long for her to begin sweating. Once her pores started leaking her body’s natural grease, the movement became more slick and thankfully stopped hurting as much. That was when Denver knew it was time for his first meal of the day.

He didn’t stick his tongue out because he was worried about it getting ripped off, or sorely damaged like some kind of rug burn, so instead he opened his mouth and let his sister’s sweat naturally seep in instead. It was a slow trickle at first, but as the time wore on, the salty moisture would seep in faster, until eventually he just had to open his mouth to allow a stream of thick sweat to flow down his throat, quenching his terrible thirst. 

Although as good as it was for Denver to drink something that could keep his body functioning, the high concentration of salt in what he was drinking just made him thirstier, like a shipwrecked sailor trying to drink from the sea. But he had no other option. And of course, the heat just kept getting worse. Between the triple-digit weather and the surface of Jackie’s body feeling like it was burning, Denver felt like he was getting cooked alive.

It was a multi-layered curse that just kept gradually growing; the heat was such a drain on Jackie’s body that it had to unleash buckets worth of sweat in an attempt to keep her cool, the sweat was so plentiful that the cave beneath her arms was effectively wet and her skin was completely oiled up, and all that increasing sweat and bacteria made her armpits emit a revolting stench that could only build upon itself. After an hour had passed, Denver was thoroughly miserable, and he couldn’t wait for her to return him to his box, the lesser of two evils. He’d even prefer the days of last winter, where she would alternate between burying him between her ass cheeks or strapping his body against her pussy. As torturous as it was, at least he hadn’t felt like his body was on the verge of failing him.

Except his body didn’t fail him; it kept him alive and plenty conscious for the duration of Jackie’s run. At one point while she stopped to rest, Jackie took a healthy swig of clean water from her cool water bottle, and then squeezed her arm to her side with a smirk. Denver’s body suddenly found itself completely encapsulated within her armpits, and with his air supply temporarily cut off, he gasped for all the sweat-stained, pit-infused oxygen he could inhale. She didn’t want to make her brother pass out though—how else would he get to experience her jog?—so she lifted her arm after a few seconds and started back up on her route.

But Jackie couldn’t run forever, and eventually she’d returned to her apartment, where Denver felt the strong blast of cool air send tingles throughout his body in contrast to what he’d been through. “Ugh, that air feels so good, doesn’t it?” Jackie sighed, slipping her shoes off by the door. She removed the armband and inspected her brother as she untied him from it; his body was completely red now.

Instead of depositing him back in his cage though, Jackie sat down with her back against the wall and placed Denver on the floor in front of her. She unpeeled her socks, as they’d been so thoroughly doused with her sweat that they clung to her damp skin while trying to take them off. “Now that you’ve had something to drink…” Jackie started to say, and placed her moist feet on either side of her tiny brother, “I think it’s a good time for me to give you something to eat!”

  

Chapter 4 by Jessajess99

The gigantic feet laying in front of Denver were still so hot from Jackie’s run that he could literally see the steam coming off of them, and they were fogging up the wooden floor surrounding them. The words “something to eat” echoed in his head, and he become scared just to even hear what Jackie was about to say next.

With a weary sigh, she curled one of her feet onto her lap, so that her foot was facing sideways, and used one of her fingernails to scrape beneath her toenail, collecting a few specks of the toejam that had been underneath. With a snicker at her brother’s predicament, she sprinkled her findings in front of him. Shifting her legs into a butterfly position, she set her feet on their sides, bordering Denver. 

He gulped nervously as her moist soles, visibly hot and sticky, towered above him on either side. Compared to how tiny he was, they seemed as if they were nearly fifty feet tall. And because of the curve of her arches, it even seemed like they were surrounding him. She wiggled her huge, pudgy toes, the truck-sized digits reminding him of how pathetically small he was, and she ever so slightly slid her feet a tiny bit closer to him. Jackie didn’t even need to tell him to eat the gunk that she’d scraped off for him; she knew that the thought of being squished between her rank soles was terrifying on its own, and would compel her brother to do what she wanted. She didn’t even know whether or not she’d punish him at all if he didn’t eat her toejam, but it didn’t matter, because she had no doubts that he’d comply with her. There was no doubt that eating the discolored crud would easily be more revolting than anything Denver had eaten before, but the risk of incurring an even greater wrath from her was too much. Nevermind the fact that she hadn’t told him to eat it, she didn’t even say anything at all. She just stared down at him expectantly, and he shamefully shuffled forward, getting on his knees as he picked up the meager helping she’d given him. 

The amount wasn’t even as big as a mandarin orange, and the texture was similar to a paste. It reminded him of the unappetizing, basic-looking slop that people in sci-fi movies ate solely for their sustenance. Except this was the complete opposite. It had no nutritional value. It was just the collective, gunky mish-mash of his little sister’s dead skin, sweat, and dirt. And under her unblinking, watchful eyes, he lifted it to his mouth and took a bite.

Salty, grimy, bitter, sour. Mentally forced to by the girl who would apparently be owning him for the rest of his life, he gingerly swallowed Jackie’s toejam, immediately coughing as his throat tried to push it down. A deafening, hysterical laughter erupted from her, nearly unable to believe what she just saw. “Oh my God, I can’t believe you actually ate it… and I didn’t even have to tell you to! Ugh, I should make sure to record you eating some again later so I can show Aliyah.” She sighed, shaking her head and frowning at the sorry sight between her feet. “Jeez, you really were meant to be shrunken, weren’t you? It all just suits you so well.”

Denver coughed again, his head held low, and Jackie offered her fake condolences. “Oh, was it hard to swallow? Here, you might have better luck if you eat something that’s more fresh.” Shifting her feet away from her sides, she slapped them onto the floor in front of the shrunken man, and he instinctively recoiled from the fresh wave of foot stink that flew his way. But unlike before, now she actually had given him an order, and luckily he was subservient enough not to fight back, as if there would be any point in trying to resist anyways.

He wasn’t even as tall as her big toe as he approached it. Almost, but Denver still had to reach upwards to get the crevice beneath her toenail, where he could see plenty of toejam waiting for him now. He lifted both his hands up to grab some, and then tried grabbing some. But he hadn’t expected his hand to shift right through it, like he was sticking his hand into some mud. The surface of Jackie’s body was still so hot that it kept her toejam soft and mushy, like a constant state of melting. Scooping it out from the hot, wet crevice beneath her toenail, some of the gunk accidentally splattered onto Denver’s naked body, and his hands and forearms were mostly covered with it as he retracted them. “Hmm…” Jackie mused. “I think you should clean out under my toenails more often. Your hands are so much smaller than anything I’d be able to use; it’d be stupid of me not to ask you. But don’t worry about that right now. You only had one bite of that other stuff, so I’m sure you’re still plenty hungry… right?”

Denver’s hands were shaking as he lifted them to his mouth again and stuck his tongue out. He hesitated for a moment, gagging at the horrific stench, ripe and cheesy odors plunging into his nostrils. But he still had to follow through, so he finished raising his hand up and licked the hot, sloppy toejam off his palm, doing what he could to choke it down. “That’s it…” Jackie smirked, “lick it aaaaall up. A year ago we didn’t even know I could shrink you, and now you’re swallowing loads of your little sister’s toejam. Drinking and bathing in gallons of sweat from her armpits. And if all goes well, about to permanently transform yourself with an unnatural concentration of her farts jammed into your lungs.” 

She was laying it on thick, but that just made it that much more funny to her. Now that she knew she wouldn’t be regrowing him like all their previous encounters, it was suddenly a whole lot easier to stop treating him like her brother and start treating him like her toy. It wasn’t that she didn’t still love him to some degree, and she wasn’t evil and cruel enough to want his life to be pure hell for decades to come. But there was no longer any societal pressure like normal to keep her in check. She could be a little mean whenever she wanted to, whether it was making him feast from her body or sticking him in the most embarrassing of places, and never have to face the consequences ever again. In taking his freedom, she had given even more to herself.

“Oh how far you’ve fallen,” she sighed, snatching him back up and deciding it was time for him to go back in his box. “I’ve already had so much fun with you now that I don’t have to worry about the repercussions, and it hasn’t even been a full day! I can only imagine how many more adventures the two of us have left together.”

  

Chapter 5 by Jessajess99

Several weeks had passed since Jackie had used her strange power to shrink her brother for the fourth and final time. Right now, he was hanging by his arms in the same familiar spot of his sister’s fart box. Every night since that first night, she had hooked her ass up to the machine and allowed her wasteful odors to flow into her brother’s home. Sometimes she even made sure to eat foods that would make her particularly gassy before heading to bed. And every day, just like she said it would, the smell inside the glass cube would compound upon itself. By the end of day one, the air inside Denver’s box was already way smellier than any fart he’d ever smelled from Jackie (or anyone, for that matter). But now, it was indescribably worse. 

The revolting stench was so highly concentrated by this point that Denver would regularly cry—not because he wanted to though, but because there were enough irritants in the air now to trigger his tear ducts, like cutting onions. Describing what the actual smell itself was like was practically impossible though. It wasn’t a smell that any other human being was capable of imagining, since it was so aggressively unnatural.

He remembered Jackie mentioning that less than 1% of a normal fart was comprised of the gasses that made them smell bad in the first place. But now that number wasn’t just over 1%, it was in the double digits. Ten times worse? Twenty times? Maybe even more? It was an incomparable experience, and yet he got to experience it every single time he breathed in, thousands of times a day. He was the only one who had to experience it. It was a lonely feeling, knowing that in the history of mankind, there wasn’t a single other soul in existence amongst the tens of billions of people who had smelled what Denver had to smell. A truly cunning work of mechanical engineering, used for a purpose that most ordinary people wouldn’t even be able to think of. 

It reminded him of videos he’d seen on YouTube of people breathing in liquid oxygen. Their lungs would fill up with that rare, special liquid, and their brain would always panic because it felt unnatural, like they were drowning. But then their brain would eventually realize that they were inhaling and exhaling, so despite how it seemed it should work, they were still able to breathe somehow.

That was what it felt like every time Jackie put her brother back in his box again and pressed the button to vacuum out the air around him and replace it with her vile, anal concoction. His body would desperately gasp for air, and then his brain would panic and think that the toxic levels of gas entering his lungs would kill him, that Jackie had finally found the line and accidentally passed it. But without fail, his body would adapt, and realize there was just enough oxygen for him to safely breathe.

He was pulled out of his gas-induced daze by the sound of Jackie coming home. After setting her purse down, she made her way into her room and activated the filter so she could pull him out. “So I made a pretty big realization today,” she announced as she set him on her desk. “If you’re gonna ‘disappear’ and never go back to your old life, then you might as well let me take control of your bank account.” She stood with her hands on her hips, an excited smile on her face at the prospect of getting all her brother’s money.

But for the first time, Denver actually felt like standing up to his sister. Considering how much money was in his bank account—including his savings and investments too—he couldn’t just hand the keys over to his sister. He didn’t know if she knew how much money he had, but it was worth it to him to take whatever Jackie would throw his way if it meant not letting her get everything from him.

He shook his head, “No way Jackie, that’s way too far. Considering everything you’ve done to me, why do you need that? I worked hard to earn my money just like you do; you wouldn’t just get my money, you’d be robbing me of all my accomplishments over the last however many years. If you never shrunk me in the first place, you wouldn’t get my money anyways, right? Or if you killed me today, you still wouldn’t get it either. So what’s the difference?”

She was surprised to see him argue back. “OK well first off, I can’t change the past or take back what you’ve ‘accomplished’ or whatever. But the money’s just gonna sit there until eventually the bank realizes you’re gone and just takes it for themselves. And secondly… ‘if I killed you today?’ When did I ever say anything about killing you, you’re my brother.”

Jackie crossed her arms, looking more sternly at Denver now. “Just cuz I’m not gonna kill you though doesn’t mean I won’t punish you.”

Denver was silent for a moment, accepting his face. “I know.”

His sister scoffed, now doubly surprised at the fact that he still hadn’t given in. “Oh, you know, do you? Well maybe I need to think of something I haven’t done to you yet. Like maybe… hm, I dunno, licking my fucking asshole? After I’ve taken a dump, by the way. And I’ll make sure not to wipe, why bother when your tongue can do that for me?”

Denver couldn’t lie: he’d imagined she might punish him in a way like that sooner or later. Not that that made the idea any less horrendous. But it was better than letting her take his life’s savings. “OK.”

Jackie perked up, sighing with relief, “‘OK’ as in you’ll tell me your bank account info?”

“No. OK as in, fine. I’ll lick your asshole.”

His sister’s mouth dropped open, amazed that he was actually willing to go through with her punishment for him instead of just telling her his bank info. She assumed he had several thousand dollars saved, but could it be even more? Was that why he was resisting so much, because it was too much to give over so easily?

Her eyes narrowed, determined to get the information out of him one way or another, especially now that she felt like there was a huge pile of cash to be had. And then a fury clawed its way out from her stomach and erupted in front of Denver. “I still don’t think you realize just how horrible I can make your life. It’s literally impossible for you to fight back against the smallest little thing I do to you. And I just threatened to make you lick my ass—including tasting my literal shit. You don’t think I can think of something even worse? 

“I’m sure my fart box has taken effect by now, so how about I tie you to my thong again like over New Year’s? But I won’t just do it for a day, I’ll leave you in there for weeks. You’ll literally live inside my fucking ass cheeks. Do you realize what that means, can you even hear what I’m saying right now? Or what if I glued you in between my toes and kept you in my shoes for even longer? How’d you like to spend the entire summer choking on more of my fucking toejam and washing it down with all that nasty sweat, and I’ll make sure to never take you out from in between, I might as well even leave you there for the rest of the year. Why not, what would I have to lose anyways? Or I could try attaching you to my dildo again and go back to fucking your puny little body and shoving it up my cunt. How about I add that to your little life-long sentence? In addition to being shrunken, which right now is the only thing you have to worry about, I will promise you that every… single… night… for the rest of your worthless little life… you’ll get buried up your little sister’s pussy, beaten and bruised and broken inside it for years, maybe even decades. Decades of letting me fucking rape you senseless because you’re too fucking stupid to obey. Until one day it actually does kill you, and then your funeral will be when I get my period and flush you down the toilet. Right now I’m just being nice enough to admit that you’re my brother, but we both know that I’m not just your sister anymore, I’m your fucking master, I am your owner, I am your god, and you will never be anything more in your pathetic little life than my tiny fucking slave.”

Silence hung in the air between the two of them. Denver’s body was violently trembling in fear like he’d been caught naked in a snowstorm. He didn’t think his sister had it in her to say something like that, but now that she had, he believed every single word she’d said. Suddenly, his attempt at a minor victory over her by keeping his money was utterly unimportant. It paled in comparison to the hellish life he now realized he could have.

“So, once again, I’ll ask you one last time,” Jackie stated, calmly and more cool that before. “Do you want to tell me the details for your bank account, accept your current punishment of licking my ass clean, which I’m sure you now realize is very gracious and light compared to what I could do… or do you want to tell me ‘no’ one last time?”

It was obvious. The microscopic amount of pride Denver would retain by keeping his bank info a secret would be vanquished by even a fraction of what Jackie had threatened him with. No amount of money was worth months, or even years, of brutality at the hands of his little sister. He still couldn’t even fully believe the idea that the person he’d grown up with ever since they were babies would now betray him as ruthlessly as she suggested—but his life was so hopeless and his body so puny, that he had to heed even the slimmest chance that she was being serious. So with a heavy heart, knowing he would never know what “victory” was for the rest of his life, as long as Jackie watched over him, he divulged his precious information and gave her the access she so keenly desired. Almost $50,000 saved up, the spoils of almost a decade of work. And now, in less than 5 minutes, Jackie had made it hers.

With a great big sigh of relief, Jackie closed her eyes and smiled. Fortunately for the both of them, that would be the last time he ever tried to defy her for the remainder of his days. But before the rest of his life came to pass, he first had a punishment he had to go through with. 

 

Chapter 6 by Jessajess99

Jackie was hunched over on the toilet, biting her lip with a pained expression on her face as she fought to discharge the prior day’s lunch from her body. Denver was cowering on the floor, wincing at the sounds of what was coming out of her. Knowing that he was the cleanup crew.

In a moment of relieved exhaustion, she stood up and turned to flush it all down. “Finally,” she sighed, getting on the bathroom floor next to where her brother was. “This’d be so much easier if you weren’t so tiny,” she groaned, which was true for multiple reasons. Firstly because the only way for him to even reach her asshole in the first place was if she lied on the ground and deposited him back there between her cheeks. But besides that was the most obvious and most gross truth: since his entire body was of comparable size to her anus, he’d be spending quite a while trying to lick it clean. She told him he wouldn’t have to swallow everything, but it wasn’t because she was being nice. It was just that there was no way his stomach would be able to fit all the shit that his tiny little tongue would pick up.

Prying one of her cheeks to the side, she picked Denver up with her other hand and reached around to drop him right in the middle of her butt. When he fell down, his frail body bounced in between her cheeks a few times before coming to rest in the narrow crevice of her dirty crack. Feeling humiliated and defeated, he rose onto his hands and knees and crawled through her anal valley towards the brown, puckering hole that he’d heard wreck havoc just moments ago. Flecks of Jackie’s waste were spattered about, and the nauseating smell was so strong that he choked just from the tainted air—but he was determined to finish the deed, and make it the last time he ever disrespected his giant sister ever again.

By the time he reached Jackie’s wrinkly asshole, there were tears in his eyes, so he closed them so he wouldn’t have to see what it was he was doing. Then he gradually bent down with an outstretched tongue until he felt it reach its goal, the rubbery-textured exit for her colon, and began licking it up and down, vowing to make today the first and last day he’d ever have to taste his little sister’s shit.

Denver was so tiny that Jackie couldn’t actually differentiate his tongue from the possibility of him cleaning her with something else like his hands. But she knew that she’d instilled enough fear in him that she could trust he was obeying her command and accepting his punishment. She wasn’t sadistic enough to take joy in making him suffer, but it was for the good of both of their futures that he endure his discipline today so that the future could go easier for them. “I know you’re probably hoping that you’ll never remember today,” she told him, “or that you’ll forget how your tongue feels right now, and what my asshole tastes like. But I think it’s important that you remember. Because if you don’t remember, then you won’t have learned anything, and ultimately since this is a lesson, I’m doing this for you more than I am for me.” Denver wanted to explode and unleash all the pent-up anger inside of him, but since that could only make his predicament worse, he tried to just ignore what Jackie was saying instead. But at his size, her voice was so loud that that was impossible.

“Since you’re pretty small, I’ll give you about an hour to see how far you can get,” she continued. 30 seconds of cleaning her ass with his tongue had already been more cruel than anything an average person would have to put up with in their lives, and Denver’s tears returned upon thinking of how arduous an entire hour of this would be. “And then I’ll check back there myself to make sure you’ve got some progress done. I know it’s pretty dirty back there, so I don’t expect you to clean everything… but I’m sure you know by now it’d be best to not push your luck and disappoint me.” She glanced at the clock on the wall and noted when an hour from now would be. “Time starts now.”

Denver’s hands curled into fists, and he wished so badly that there was some kind of way out. Not just out of this moment right here, but his whole future. Some kind of parole he could apply for in the future, or a chance at escaping Jackie’s clutches. But neither of those would ever happen.

As he continued to drag his tongue back and forth across his sister’s shit-stained hole, the only thing he had left now was hope. After the past few weeks, he truly had no idea just how sadistic his sister would end up being in the coming years, so his only chance at not having the most miserable possible future ahead of him would be obeying every word she said, and being the best little slave that he could possibly be.

 

Chapter 7 by Jessajess99

~ Years Later ~

 

With a loud and drawn out yawn, Jackie arose from her bed with a weary sigh, not looking forward to how packed her day was going to be. But she didn’t have the luxury of wasting her morning by lying around in bed like when she was younger. So she stood up and opened her blinds, letting the sun fill up her bedroom, and waking up her sleeping pet in the process.

Turning to her dresser, she reached into Denver’s terrarium and picked up his body just as he was beginning to stir from his slumber. It had been ages since those first few months that he’d spent in the fart cube, but sure enough to his sister’s theory, the experiment had ended up working in the end. With so much of her gas coating the insides of his lungs, they wouldn’t have to worry again about the possibility of him growing back to his former size. He did grow back a little bit, from that initial half-inch stature to a little over an inch. But he’d never be a full person again. That was what mattered.

“Good morning,” she said, making her way into her bathroom. “Which one you feeling today?”

“Ahhhh…” the tiny creature replied, making up his mind. “I guess your butt’s fine.” She nodded; that was what he picked most of the time. Setting him down on a small, decorative table under the bathroom light, she turned around so she could brush her teeth, giving her brother a level view of what he’d selected.

Without any hesitation, the naked man stared straight ahead at the gargantuan and flabby ass cheeks that dominated his field of vision. As Jackie had gotten older, her hips had grown with size, and she was so thick and wide in the back now that Denver couldn’t even see the panties he knew were buried somewhere in her crack. And then, without hesitation, since today was no different than any other Friday for him, he grabbed his dick and started jacking himself off to the image of his sister’s butt.

Neither of them could remember how soon after he shrunk that Jackie had come up with the idea, but masturbating to own sister had become a weekly ritual for the two of them. It wasn’t necessarily something that Jackie liked that he did, but it had been her idea in the first place. Now that he was just the size of a bug, too small to even think of realistically having sex with another person, there was only one way he’d ever be able to get a release. And since watching porn or reading giantess incest erotica online weren’t options for him, it was either let him try to wank it to something in his head every now and then, or give him a few minutes at the start of each weekend to drain himself to an up close and personal view of the real thing.

It didn’t take long for Denver to become erect; their Friday morning sessions had become so habitual that his dick pretty much responded like Pavlov’s dog now, getting hard as soon as he was carried into the bathroom. It wasn’t that he was attracted to Jackie, or even attracted to her butt in the context of it being hers… it just so happened to be a butt. The caveman layer of Denver’s brain liked butts, and standing in front of him was a butt. It was the butt, the only one he’d seen for years now. On the rare occasion he was given a glimpse into the outside world, he could only ever see other peoples’ faces and hands—sometimes their arms or legs too, if he was lucky. But Jackie gave him access to whatever he wanted, whatever he “needed” to get himself to orgasm. Her ass, her boobs, her pussy, her lips, her legs, her feet—or every few months he’d pick something kinky like trying to cum to her hair. He could either accept her offer and jack off to his little sister as depraved as it was, or forfeit any semblance of sexuality forever. So he’d chosen the only option, perversions be damned.

Denver never really got much time though, so every time he had to pump his cock as quickly as possible. Then when he was ready for release, he would turn to the side, since there was a trash bin next to the table, and eject his fluids over the edge so neither of them would have to clean anything up. But today, Denver accidentally got ahead of himself, and when Jackie bent over to grab a fresh wash cloth from under the sink, her ass ballooned out towards him, and he suddenly came early and unexpectedly. With anxious surprise, he watched as his load careened over the edge of the table, falling hundreds of feet down onto the tile floor below.

When Jackie was done washing her face, she turned around to retrieve her brother. He was turned to the side where the trash can was, like normal, but immediately she saw the nervous look on his face. “What?” she asked, able to sense something was wrong from his millimeter-sized expression. He hesitated to answer her, until he could see on her face that something had clicked. “Ohhhh, wait… did you do it early again, off the front?” she asked with a disgusted look, and he nodded his head shamefully. “Shit, did I step in it again?” She backed up and checked the bottoms of her feet, although luckily it seems she’d missed it. Rolling her eyes, she maneuvered around the danger zone where she suspected his load would be, plucked him off the counter, and set him down on the floor at the base of the table. “Just find it fast and clean it up, I gotta leave early this morning,” she ordered with a disgruntled sigh, heading back into her room to get dressed.

Denver started running around the expansive bathroom floor, trying to spot where his white load could be amongst the equally white tiles. For some reason, his loads were surprisingly big (for his size, that is), which had posed trouble in the past for the couple times that Jackie had accidentally stepped in it. But at least he was able to spot it within a few minutes.

He got on his knees, the splatter of splooge laying before him. With a queasy look on his face, he scolded himself for cumming early again and missing the trash, knowing what the consequence had to be. And then he leaned towards the ground, stuck out his tongue, and began licking up his cum straight off the bathroom floor.

When he heard the footsteps of Jackie returning to the bathroom, he didn’t bother looking up and continued his punishment of having to swallow the mess of his own load. She stood in front of him, a satisfied expression on his face for knowing what to do without her having to tell him. His heart started beating quicker when he noticed a shadow rush around him, until suddenly a force was on top of him, pushing the man flat against the floor. With a smug expression, Jackie had pressed her toe onto his back, effortlessly causing him to crumple beneath her, and was now smearing his naked body around in the puddles of his jizz. His body went limp and he simply allowed his sister to toy with him as she saw fit. She wasn’t doing it as an addendum to his punishment or because she was still mad at him; she just saw him as a pet that she could mess with, so she liked to tease him every now and then.

“There, looks mopped up now,” she giggled, and bent over to pick him up by his leg, dangling him in the air as she lifted him towards the sink. She barely turned the faucet on, so that the lightest and tiniest of streams drizzled out of the spout, but Denver still felt like he was being pummeled by a waterfall when he was held underneath it. At least it washed him off though.

Once he was dry, Jackie took him back to her room and opened up her jewelry drawer. She was sifting through her options when she heard a knock on the door. “Come in!” she shouted, and Jackie turned to see her giddily smiling daughter step into the room. “Good morning!” Jackie warmly greeted her. “And happy birthday, how’s it feel to finally be 18?”

“It feels annoying knowing that I’m supposedly able to do anything I want now, but I still have to go to school,” Bianca answered.

Jackie chuckled as she remembered her own memories of her special day nearly thirty years ago. “Yeah, well, welcome to adulthood,” she scoffed.

“Anyway, I just wanted to ask, uh… remember when you told me that when I turned 18, you’d let me watch Denver and give me more responsibility with him?”

Jackie nodded, “That’s true, yeah, I remember saying that.” She turned to her shrunken brother and picked his body up, holding it out for her daughter. “I’m assuming you were gonna ask if you could have him for the day?”

Bianca was visibly excited as she hurried forward, taking her tiny uncle in her palm and gazing at him with gleaming eyes. “And… well, I wanted to take him to school with me too, so can I borrow his piercing outfit?” Jackie looked at Bianca sternly, who was already defending her decision. “Just for my belly button, I’m not gonna wear him as an earring or anything. Nobody’s gonna see him, don’t worry.”

Jackie sighed, but relented to her daughter’s birthday desires and grabbed a small case in the corner of her jewelry box. “Alright. But you have to be careful. Even with his beads on, you should always act as if there’s nothing concealing him.”

Bianca nodded hastily, taking the case from her mother. “Don’t worry, I will!” she quickly agreed, and then turned to rush out the door and back towards her room. Jackie chuckled at how excited Bianca had clearly been, and then turned back to her mirror to do her own jewelry.

Once Denver’s niece had taken him back to her room, she set him down on her desk and opened the case, grabbing what looked like two miniature silver collars. “Bottom one first,” she instructed, although Denver was already plenty familiar with the routine by now from all the times he’d put them on for Jackie. It was too difficult for his giant captors to work their massive fingers on the intricate and delicate custom-made jewelry pieces, so he had to be the one to set his body up for them. Once the item had been secured to the bottom of his shins, it looked as though a metal ring was encircling his legs like a halo. The collar for his neck was a lot easier to put on, since it basically just snapped into place. He wasn’t enthused about the idea of being Bianca’s belly button piercing for the day; the location itself was OK, it was more-so that he didn’t have a lot of trust in his niece. Which ended up being well-placed uneasiness, because she actually hadn’t planned on wearing him in her belly at all.

With a smirk on her face, she pulled her pants and underwear down, exposing her private region to Denver for the first time in either of their lives. “I did wanna wear you as a piercing, but I kinda lied about it being for my belly,” she smirked, feeling electric inside over the sudden anxiety on her uncle’s little face. “What? I’m 18 now, my mom gave you to me, and it’s my birthday. So if I have a brand new piercing near my vaj, then why shouldn’t I use it on the family toy?” 

She picked him up and hovered his feet above a pierced hole above her vulva, and as much as he wanted to kick and fight what was about to happen, he knew enough about Bianca to know that his punishment would be swifter and less merciful than how Jackie had treated him when they were younger. So he could only watched as the excited teenager pushed his feet through the hole and thrust the rest of his body all the way through, until his ankles popped out right above her clit. Grabbing the first bead, she held her tongue between her lips and carefully concentrated as she lined the opening up with the ring around Denver’s legs, gingerly screwing it into place. Grabbing the next one bead, she grinned down at how helpless the middle-aged man looked within her soft skin, his arms tightly pinned against his sides somewhere inside the piercing. But it was only for a moment, before she slid the bead’s opening over his head and twisted it into place on his collar.

When she pulled her hands away, she went to stand in front of a mirror and observe the view: with the bottom and top of his head concealed within the tiny silver spheres, Denver looked indistinguishable from a real metal piercing. Even if someone else saw the sight for themselves, they’d think of him as nothing more than a trendy piercing above the 18-year-old’s vagina.

But of course, nobody would be looking there anyways. She pulled her underwear and pants back up, lightly patting her pubic region and giving her uncle a fright. Grabbing her backpack, keys, and phone, she wanted to head out before her mom asked to see her belly, so she shouted a quick “see ya!” to her mom and rushed out the front door.

It was the first time Bianca had ever worn her uncle, but it would be far from the last. After 23 years of being shrunken and watched for by his little sister, it was now time for Denver to graduate to a new position, under a new owner. Life with Jackie had slowed down as she neared 50 years old, but now that her daughter was old enough, it wasn’t long before Jackie officially gifted her brother to Bianca. And with her real life just beginning as she entered adulthood, she’d make sure to bring the tiny toy man along for plenty of her adventures. He had come to think of himself as Jackie’s pet over the years, but the true reality was that he was meant to be a pet for her whole family, for several generations to come.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12035