- Text Size +

It had been months since Denver’s encounter with Jackie on Valentine’s Day. During all that time, he hadn’t returned home once. Despite the fact that Jackie didn’t even live with their parents, Denver didn’t want to step foot back in the house that he still had painful memories from. Not to mention the fact that since his sister lived in the same city as their parents, he wouldn’t put it past them to invite her over so they could all have a family dinner. And he didn’t want to risk that.

So instead, he’d relegated himself to phone calls and FaceTimes with his parents. Sometimes Jackie would join their video chats, but Denver could put up with that; at least she wasn’t physically around to mess with him. But during one of their family group calls, his parents became adamant about finding out why he hadn’t visited them in so long. He’d given several excuses, and reminded them that he was there for Christmas (even though that was 6 months ago)—but they didn’t budge on the matter. After 20-something years of knowing their son, they knew he wasn’t telling the whole story, and the arguing kept escalating until finally, in a fit of exasperated frustration, he yelled out that it was because being around his sister was “fucking torturous.” Obviously he couldn’t say specifically how, since they’d never believe that his sister’s farts had shrunk him down to less than an inch tall, but at least he’d finally told the truth.

And his parents believed him—except they assumed that Denver was using the word “torturous” metaphorically, because what kind of sister literally tortures her brother? So instead of taking him seriously and investigating any further, they sighed and told him to work it out with her, and not to let it keep him from visiting them now and then. Without waiting to hear the response of his sister, who’d been silent most of the video session, Denver begrudgingly agreed and left the call.


*       *       *


“Wake up.”

Denver’s eyes snapped open as his bedroom light turned on, awaking him from his sleep. Right away, he realized that his covers had been pulled aside, and he was sprawled out in a spread-eagle position. His arms and legs had each been cuffed to his bedposts, and there was a strip of duct tape over his mouth. Jackie was staring at him from over by his bedroom door, holding a bag in one of her hands, and as she walked over to his bed with an unrelenting glare, he realized that she had finally come to punish him—at his house, in the middle of the night. His first instinct after unsuccessfully yanking on the handcuffs was asking her how she’d gotten in, but his mouth was muffled; he couldn’t even apologize. Not that it would’ve stopped her, though.

“I’m sure you know why I’m here,” she sighed, nonchalantly shimmying her pants down before hopping onto the bed. She stood above Jackie’s body, her private region completely bare for him to see, and reached into her bag. Crouching in front of his face, she pulled out a special-looking gas mask, and secured it to him. “This is now the third time—no wait, Christmas and New Year’s were separate occasions. So this is actually the fourth time now that you’ve pissed me off.” With the tight mask covering just his nose, like some kind of nasal snorkel, she then presented a flexible plastic tube from her bag, and unscrewed the solo filter from the mask so she could instead screw the end of the tube into it. “But unlike the other times, I think your little leak to Mom and Dad, regardless of whether it was intentional or not, was easily the biggest you’ve fucked up yet. Thank God you were vague and just called me ‘torturous’ or whatever, cuz if you’d said what I’ve done to you in specifics?” She shuddered, not even wanting to think about the repercussions she’d have to face. Oh, the irony.

“Anyways, I found this stuff online a while ago, cuz I kinda expected this to happen eventually. So here’s what’s gonna happen.” She turned around, letting her huge, plump ass cheeks tower above him, and inserted the other end of the tube into her crack. She wiggled it further into her butt until finally, with a quick inhale, she’d pushed it fully into her asshole like a butt plug. “I ate some gassy foods before driving here, but I don’t actually think they’ve kicked in yet cuz I didn’t feel anything on the way over. And since it’s like 2am and I’m super tired and don’t wanna wait for you to shrink, I’m gonna head back to sleep.” Grabbing his covers from the side of the bed, she threw one of his blankets back over his body, set a pillow down between his legs, and then laid down on her stomach with her body facing the opposite way of her brother. With her legs resting on his arms, she scooted her body further back until her bubbly cheeks were perched on Denver’s chest, tauntingly close to his face. After wrapping herself in some of his blankets, she sighed and settled in for the night. “Hopefully by the morning you’ll be shrunken for me,” she murmured. “Alexa, lights off.” And then she closed her eyes, ready to fall back asleep.

Denver felt a growing trepidation over his inevitable shrinking, and was unable to fall asleep. Half an hour went by, during which he tried pulling just one of his hands out of the cuffs, but they were on too tight. Eventually, he heard Jackie start snoring, and then a rumbling sound from her stomach made Denver silent for a second. And then like a madman, he writhed around incessantly in a last-ditch effort to get away. But his shackles were too tight. Not to mention his sister’s weight on top of him. Denver was so ineffective, he couldn’t even interrupt her snoring, blissfully ignorant and uncaring of her brother’s attempts. She was so confident that he’d shrink and so bored of the process by now, she hadn’t even bothered to stay awake and watch.

Unable to peel his eyes away from his sister’s butt just a few inches from his face, he watched as her cheeks suddenly vibrated, and he heard the quaking sound from her colon announce her first burst of gas from the night. Shaking his head did nothing but barely unleash a smidgeon of his pent-up anger, as he was unable to keep her gas from wafting through the tube and into his mask. A disgustingly familiar and strikingly sour stench hit him, and while he gagged and retched in terror, the process of dwindling down began.

He expected it to be somewhat slow and gradual, but with his nose so close to the source—and the fact that the discharge of his sister’s asshole was essentially locked against his face, unable to go anywhere else—Denver’s first bout of shrinking took only a matter of seconds. With the shrinking process centered on his nasal passages instead of the literal center of his body, his ankles and wrists shrunk out of their shackles. But it didn’t matter. His legs immediately became trapped under Jackie’s body instead, and his arms remained stuck under the legs she’d positioned on either side of Denver’s head. And as his head got smaller too, he realized that the bottom half of the unique gas mask was weighted, so it fell over the rest of his head with its lower end keeping a pressure on Denver’s neck. Technically, this created air holes since the mask was propped up at an angle by Denver’s body, but at this point, it didn’t matter anyways. Several more loud and bassy anal outbursts erupted from Jackie over the next hour, until soon enough, Denver had shrunken to the point that his body’s size retreated under the mask, and there was a soft thump as the rest of the mask finally fell onto the bed, creating a seal around his little body, now totally encompassed inside.

At least now, with nothing weighing on any of his body parts anymore, he was able to move around. But since he was still a couple inches, he couldn’t even stand up yet (and of course, it was pointless to try and budge the gas mask with his meager, shrunken strength). Yelling with insurmountable frustration, he simply laid beneath the opening of the tube, helplessly waiting for the next burst from his sister to stink up his prison. And when it came, it finished off the rest of his size, allowing his body to diminish down to its half-inch size. 

But just because he was done shrinking didn’t mean the farting was over. How could it be, when Jackie was still fast asleep, hours away from waking up again? As was just Denver’s luck, it seemed that his sister’s greasy late night snack that she’d eaten before driving to his place had finally caught up with her, and her evil asshole made sure to pump more and more and more of her farts into the mask.

Despite how warm and muggy Jackie’s farts had made Denver’s atmosphere, he was shivering as he laid down again, trying not to dwell on imaginations of what lied in store for him. But he couldn’t help it. With nothing to do but wait til the morning, he closed his eyes and wished for sleep to bring him peace.