Shrunk n’ Flunk: Getting away from it all by Scrungee
Summary:

Drew, is depressed small and feels like he has nothing left. Miya is cheerful, big and finally has the chance to play with tinies without being judged. Watch as their symbiotic relationship grows as her vague praise is used to justify the physical torture she puts him through.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 14077 Read: 27551 Published: August 08 2022 Updated: January 12 2023

1. Chapter 1: Drew’s Blues by Scrungee

2. Chapter 2: Enter Miya (literally) by Scrungee

3. Chapter 3: Drew’s unlucky streak continues by Scrungee

4. Chapter 4: Girls just wanna have fun by Scrungee

5. Chapter 5: Degraded by Scrungee

6. Chapter 6: Episode Sunny by Scrungee

7. Chapter 7: at least we got each other by Scrungee

8. Chapter 8: Torn by Scrungee

9. Chapter 9: The Belly of the Beast by Scrungee

10. Chapter 10: Confrontation by Scrungee

Chapter 1: Drew’s Blues by Scrungee

Another summer wasted and Drew was facing that reality hard. The 20 year old had plans to go with his best friend to Perspective Center, a mini mall with a bunch of activities themed around shrinking. It was a space for the rich to experience shrinking in a quirky, controlled way. Nothing like the nightmare that was the unregulated use of shrinkage that was sweeping the country. Drew drove up 2 hours to Silverado, only to receive a last minute text from their friend saying they weren’t gonna make it due to waking up late. Having wasted all that time and gas, Drew decided to make the best out of the day and try to distract himself with whatever overpriced bullshit this place had to offer…


he spent the first hour drinking at this bar called the Perch, where the guests were shrunken down into a mini club embedded into the wall. Drew began to choke up seeing as every, now giant, person passing by was having a good time with someone or in a group of people, yet Drew couldn’t even get to meet up with their best friend after months of not seeing each other. It was hard to get in touch with them after they moved away, so this was basically the only chance they had before summer ended and they went back to their respective colleges. Outside of the best friend situation, Drew’s psyche was at rock bottom, he felt more like a nuisance to everyone rather than a friend, a family member, or even a distant acquaintance. 


Frustration kept building up so Drew stood up, not even bothering to pay for his drink, and left the bar to see if the Innerspace Tour n’ Show, Perspective Center’s new attraction, would serve as a decent enough distraction from it all. He bought a last minute leftover seat for the ride and joined the tour group to get a video explaining the instructions. The instruction video was painful to watch due to their pitiful attempts at corporate comedy but the message was clear: the group would be shrunken down and a random passerby would be offered to eat a plate of their choosing, fully knowing they have to eat the tour group, if they accept they get free food and drinks from any of the establishments at Perspective Center until the tour group comes back out using a state of the art sub designed to be brought back out through the mouth using a very low level of magnetism. There would be gimmicks and items slipped into the guest’s food to spice up the experience such as pellets that upon contact with the stomach acid would heat up and blow up causing bubbling, or lights to add ambiance to the dark depths of the stomach. 


Drew couldn’t believe how detached from reality these people were having seen first hand the horrors of watching a stranger get eaten by his aunt, after they started arguing outside of the convenience store Drew worked at, knowing full well that unlike the times she’s eaten a family member as a “joke”, Drew included, this time she was just gonna end up flushing the terrified man down some toilet. These people seeing getting eaten as this theme park attraction just felt surreal to say the least. The staff made everyone wear suits to “protect them from the stomach acid”, but in reality it was so it looks good on social media whenever someone were to inevitably take a vacation pic of their kooky trip into someone’s gut. 


Chapter 2: Enter Miya (literally) by Scrungee

Miya and her friends arrived at Perspective Center full of awe and wonder. They came from the northern continent where the use of unlawful shrinking was banned so anyone with the ability to shrink others was unable to. Seeing shrinking be so common in the southern continent felt like something out of a movie for them. Miya discovered her ability to shrink others around 3 years ago when she accidentally shrunk her friend Aika, after one too many drinks during their reality tv binge, luckily Miya noticed her before anything bad could happen and after a few minutes of figuring her newfound power she managed to unshrink her. The 22 year old remained curious about her power, Which led her to apply for an internship at an experimental division at St. Carmen’s, the school was very highly rated by parents and ex students, but there was barely any info on this division outside of it only hiring people with the ability to shrink others. That was enough for Miya to apply since she wanted to work abroad, and wanted an excuse to use her ability. 


This trip was basically a send off to Miya by her friends to celebrate her getting the internship. Going to celebrate the last day at Perspective Center was a surprise from her friends, knowing her interest in size stuff, so while all of her friends were dressed to impress Miya had her auburn hair tied up in a ponytail with her bangs loose and was in a t-shirt, booty shorts, and flip flops, since her friends didn't give her time to get ready due to being too eager to show her the surprise, her designer handbag was causing quite the visual clash to any onlookers. 


She and her friends were stopped by a man and woman wearing shirts promoting the Innerspace Tour n’ Show. They told them if anyone was interested in getting free unlimited food and drink from any of the locales at Perspective Center for the low price of volunteering to eat the current tour group. The moment they heard that all of Miya’s friends eyes lit up and looked at her, they all said Miya can volunteer. Miya rolled her eyes and smiled after being put in the spot like that but she couldn’t hide her excitement for long when she looked down to where the staff were pointing and saw a tiny group of people all in little space suits looking at her like if she was one of the eight wonders of the world.

Her friends asked the staff if they could get shrunk and catch a ride inside Miya too, front row VIP seating if possible. The staff told her no since it was overfilled and there wasn’t assigned seating per se, to which they didn't even let them finish and offered them double of what a ticket would normally cost, the staff made some calls and within a few minutes Miya saw her friends step out of the tiny dressing rooms in their own little space suits. They were waving at her like a fan would at a celebrity on stage. 


After sitting her down at the boarding table, the staff asked Miya what she’d like to eat the guests in. Knowing she could later get to eat at all the other locales, she asked for oatmeal with bananas, blueberries and honey, to start light. Having skipped breakfast her mind was still dwelling on it, plus she wasn't sure how easy swallowing people was going to be so something soft was the best course of action. She saw as the staff grabbed the tiny tour group and dropped them on top of the oatmeal like if they were seasoning. The newly sprinkled guests were taken aback as a black wall floated above them like some sort of UFO. *click* Miya snapped a pic of her unique meal with her phone before digging in. 


She grabbed her spoon and scooped up some oatmeal with a piece of banana, she inspected it but saw no one was on it. A bit disappointed she plopped it into her mouth, only to be pleasantly surprised at how good the oatmeal was, opening up her appetite. Seeing Miya’s face go from indifference to ravenous hunger caused a bit of panic in the hearts of some of the guests who were having second thoughts on the tour. Some began having panic attacks after realizing they were nothing but a sprinkle in this woman’s food and the thought of getting lost in her stomach was racing through their heads at mach speed. One of the guests began swimming through the swamp of oats and fruits which, had a very unwanted effect as it caught the attention of Miya who rapidly scooped her up and brought her up to her face. Miya looked down and saw the woman shaking, frozen in fear. She felt a bit bad for her but enjoyed the feeling of being able to cause such an amount of fear in a person by simply existing. She decided to help her “overcome her fears” and slowly brought her into her open mouth. The lady’s screams could be heard echoing in Miya’s mouth before being silenced by her closing her mouth and swallowing her. Miya was surprised at how easy it was to swallow a shrunken person since she didn't even feel the lady who was somewhat trying to put up a fight on the way down. She felt a hint of superiority and began eating her oatmeal proper, keeping an eye out for anyone that seemed scared or if she could spot her friends. Spoonful after spoonful she swallowed dozens of people leaving the best for last. She had caught sight of a man who was kneeling on a blueberry begging the staff to get him out of the plate. She scooped him up and said “You’re kinda pathetic, you know that? It’s ruining the vibe of this meal, I’ll give you two options I’ll either eat you or option B…” before she could finish the man kept screaming “Option B!!!”. Miya raised her brows “Didn’t even let me finish but thanks for consenting to this.” She grabbed the blueberry with the man on it off of the spoon and began rubbing it between her fingers. The man was kneaded and pressed deeper into the cold soft blueberry, the pressure kept building and he could hear the inside of the blueberry begin to give way. After a few seconds of this newfound hell, the man was sandwiched with incredible force as Miya crushed the blueberry with her fingers, leaving only blueberry viscera and an even more terrified tiny covered in said viscera. She looked at the man on her fingertip and said “Well that was fun, but since you didn’t let me finish you could’ve saved yourself from this since both options ended with me eating you lol.” She brought her finger to her mouth and sucked the tiny and blueberry clean off, sending them down her throat with the rest of her meal. 


Miya’s friends were taken aback with just how much she seemed to be enjoying this. Aika specifically seemed a bit concerned, thinking to herself that if they hadn’t been so close she might’ve just gotten eaten by her all those years ago, she really hoped she was just acting this way due to the novelty of the situation. To their surprise once Miya’s eyes locked in with the banana they were standing on it was like the flip of a switch, Miya was all cheery, giving them a little wave before picking them up with her spoon. Miya asked the staff if her friends were the last ones since, as good as the oatmeal was, she was kinda over it. The staff checked the plate and confirmed that she had eaten everyone except her friends. “Heyyyyy,  hope none of you are having any regrets, aaaaaaaa you all look so cute on the banana. Lemme take a pic before i eat you.” She grabbed her phone and snapped a pic of her diminutive friends on her spoon. “See y’all in a few hours nobody die in me byeeeee~” she kept saying until she dumped her friends on her tongue, the banana serving as a sort of giant surfboard for them. “Hol uh ihma thy an swawo thuh anana” she swished the banana with her tongue, scaring her friends as it felt like a massive mechanical bull ride, until the banana was all the way at the back of her throat. She swallowed the banana slice whole giving her friends a sort of flotation device for when they reached her stomach. The staff was impressed and asked her if she could swallow more of the fruits whole to make the scene in her stomach more decorated. Miya stepped up to the challenge and separated the remaining fruits from the oatmeal.


One by one with only the smallest of struggles she managed to swallow each piece of fruit. When she reached the last banana slice she noticed something off on the surface but didn’t wanna feel like she was quitting bc of a dumb excuse. Due to her distraction she accidentally pushed the banana against the roof of her mouth, smushing it a bit in the process, before swallowing it. That involuntary mistake spelled doom for a certain tiny that had tried to smuggle their way in in order to trick the employees into unshrinking him. 


Interlude: Death by Banana


A few weeks ago the man had just been an ordinary delivery driver for QuickEats and was dropping off some food for one of the employees at Perspective Center. The client received the food but refused to tip. The deliveryman got angry saying that they had just driven an hour to get them their stinking burger, the least they could do was tip. The client smiled and within a few seconds the deliveryman started shrinking down to half an inch tall. She walked away leaving the tiny man to his own instinct in order to survive. Knowing the gimmick of this center, the deliveryman sneaked inside looking for a way to get back to normal size. After a few weeks of eating nothing but crumbs and exhausting every option he had to unshrink the only place he saw that he had a realistic chance to be able to convince the employees to grow him back was at Innerspace, since he could try and blend in with the crowd and there was a blindspot he could use to get to where they usually put the guest’s plate. He felt like the leader of a heist movie and was certain that he wouldn’t get stopped by tiny security like he had with every previous locale he tried to get into…


He sneaked in through the tiny employee entrance after memorizing when it would be empty for him to pass. The smell of oatmeal filled his senses. After eating nothing but crumbs, oatmeal sounded like heaven right about now. After some sneaking he reached the edge of the plate and dived into the muck. He ate his fill and decided to take in his surroundings now that he was no longer hungry. In the desert of oats bananas and blueberries he could see dozens of people wearing what appeared to be space suits, anxiously, for better or for worse waiting for their turn to get eaten. He looked up and was in awe at the beauty that was about to be his ticket to getting his life back. Her good looks seemed effortless since even he could tell those were just her pajamas compared to everyone else at the venue who looked like a million bucks. He decided to lay low and stick around in the oatmeal hoping she’d eat him unnoticed, next step of the plan was stealing a suit from someone once they were in the stomach and sneak into the tour group, leaving that chump to an even worse fate than the one he currently has. 


Minutes passed and he didn't manage to get picked up and he saw her asking if the ones on her banana slice were the last ones. His body froze, he had missed his chance. All he could do is watch as who would’ve been his savior play with her food before swallowing her last bite. He was ready to give up, but he heard the staff ask her if she could try and swallow the remaining fruits whole as well. Determination filled his heart as he ran towards a banana slice while she was busy swallowing the other fruits. He readied himself on top of the banana slice right as her spoon lifted him up towards her mouth. He did it, phase one was done all he had to do was get past throat and the hard part would be done. Him laying face down on the banana was the last thing he ever did as she reflexively pushed the banana against the roof of her mouth, entombing him in the mushy terrain that was the banana, as it slid from the roof of her mouth to her throat the surface was swept completely engulfing the deliveryman in the banana. By the time the banana had dissolved in her stomach, the deliveryman had already suffocated to death and the tour had long been over.


Interlude end.


Miya was handed the ship where the people would spend the rest of the tour which she quickly gulped down. She was satisfied with the meal and the experience to be a sort of monster to the unready people that were in her food. She wiped her mouth with a napkin and as she was setting it down she saw four tiny  people in space suits standing right outside the plate. “I thought they said those were all of them, sorry little people I must’ve not seen you” her hand approached the group of people, but the staff quickly stopped her saying there was no more room in the ship for them.


Chapter 3: Drew’s unlucky streak continues by Scrungee
Author's Notes:

Drew was bored out of his mind seeing countless people pass by and none of them were willing to be the one to get the show going. At this point Drew just wanted it to be over, being small for so long would remind him of the times his aunt would just shrink him and his cousins and leave them in a box whenever she had to run an errand and didn’t want them annoying her. His thoughts were interrupted when he saw this group of women who were stunning. Their clothes combined were probably worth more than his yearly salary. Two that caught his attention were one that was dressed like she had just gotten out of bed, who he found pretty but was absolutely stunned by who seemed to be a very close friend of hers since they were having their own conversation separate from the group. 


The group was stopped and he hoped that they would be the ones to take up the offer, specially the pajama girl’s friend. He saw that the group all turned towards the pajama girl who he now knew her name, Miya. Through that conversation he also learned the woman he liked’s name was Aika. He was relieved to see that Miya gladly took on the offer to eat his tour group, finally being out of this waiting purgatory. His eyes lit up when he heard the now giants ask the staff if they could join the tour and get granted access. If only he knew what that would entail for him. 


After a few minutes the ladies who were now normal sized to him stood next to him in line. He tried sparking up a conversation to try and get out of his shell but what had a promising start quickly ended as he didn’t know what to talk about with them once they talked about how they’re visiting from the north continent. Aika was standing next to him and, it was like if god had thrown him a bone since due to the anxiety she was getting seeing Miya big again she blurted out to Drew her experience of getting shrunk by Miya. They bonded over their experiences and general dislike of shrinking, but their time was cut short as Miya’s plate arrived. He thought he'd have more time to talk while they were waiting to get placed on the plate but was unpleasantly surprised to see Aika and her friends get picked first by the staff. Luck was not on his side as him and three other people were skipped and everyone else kept getting dropped in the food. One of the tiny staff arrived to explain the situation. “So technically the four ladies that arrived recently bought your seats, i can refund you three but since your seat was an overfill seat I can’t offer a refund, so best i can do is tell you to wait for the next group, sooooorryyyyy.”


Drew was livid on the inside, he already regretted buying the damn ticket but now all he could do was feel rage that those rich girls just made him wait probably another hour till someone decided to pass by. He just watched as Miya ate bite after bite of her oatmeal, the slow pace of her eating was starting to irk him a bit, so he decided to look at something else so as to not cry on the spot from frustration. Nothing had gone right for him today and now he was just sitting on the glass table looking at Miya’s flip flopped feet as she played with her sandals while she ate. Drew was by no means a foot guy, in fact he hated them after the many times his aunt made him and his cousins rub her feet at every unfortunate chance one said they were bored, but looking outside at the people have a fun time made him feel even more hatred than looking up at Miya, he hoped her friends would end up getting lost in her gut, “well maybe not Aika” he thought to himself before regaining composure so as to not dwell in too much negativity. He watched as she would shuffle her feet, slipping them in and out of her flip flops. The sound of the rubber grabbing on to her soles and the sound of her eating were all that was occupying his mind as he tried to space out to make time go faster. After a while she slipped her feet back in her flip flops and pulled back her chair a bit. She was done eating. He looked up to get one last look at her before waiting for the next group. His heart jumped as he saw her hand reach out towards him, before being cut off by staff, they explained the situation to her and as she was getting explained Drew saw that the people that were previously with him had left to get their refunds while he was busy dissociating. He put his head back down and waited for her feet to disappear from view since he felt frustration tears welling up and didnt want anyone to see. 


Miya felt kinda bad for the lone kinda pathetic looking guy just waiting alone, she felt specially bad knowing that it was her friends that cheated him out of a seat on the ship. The more she looked at him the more she realized that he seemed to be looking at her feet. She cheered up knowing that most males have a foot fetish so she thought of a “fun” way to make it up to him. She asked the staff if they approved of her idea to slip him onto her sandal and carry him underfoot for the remainder of the tour. The staff were a bit worried of such a off the book idea but as they looked at him they also confused his dissociation with having a desire for Miya’s feet as he was not breaking eye contact with them. They gave her the go so she quickly grabbed Drew and brought him up to her face.


“Whats your  name little guy?” he heard his now captor say. “Drew…” he said reluctantly. “Well Drew since I learned of your… unfortunate situation and saw you have quite the liking to my feet, I'm gonna let you indulge under them for today!!! It’s my way of apologizing in behalf of my friends, you seem like a nice guy and no one deserves to be left out.” Drew was emotionally cross-wired, part of him wanted to scream in denial of this idea since the last thing he wanted to do was be underfoot for hours, but part of him was almost willing to go along with it since in the past few years no one had been so nice to him, her vague apology had struck a chord in him, making him feel not like shit even if it was by the woman who was about to use him as an insole. He didn’t even have time to reply as she quickly told him “Have fun little guy! Im counting on you to pamper my feet whenever I'm not walking, my feet are tired and you foot fetish guys love giving massages and stuff.” She lifted her foot back and dropped him in the gap between her sole and the flip flop, giving a few stomps to really pin him under the ball of her foot before taking off. Her mind at ease now that she did a “good deed”.


 


Drew’s regret grew bigger with each step Miya took. Her foot was sweaty which led to the aroma of her foot overtaking his senses, the taste being salty enough to rival ocean water. He felt so stupid having realized he got manipulated into being this woman’s foot slave. It was all his fault he thought to himself. Maybe he did deserve to just be her personal foot masseuse, if he lacked the autonomy to deny such a terrible offer. He felt himself slowly getting limp, his body becoming more and more accepting of the torture his captor’s foot was putting him through. Each step embedded him deeper into her sole, he felt the squelch of sweat that would sometimes squeeze out of the rubber of her flip flop covering him in older sweat. This mixed in with the new sweat coming from her foot left him wet and kinda cold on his exposed side. His torture came to a stop as Miya stopped at a cocktail bar to refresh herself. The pressure lessened as her feet were slightly lifted from the floor. She dropped her sandals on the floor leaving her feet hovering ever so slightly above the flip flops. This made Drew slowly but surely regain his shape as the sole slowly pushed him out so as to return to its original shape. He peeled himself off landing on the flip flop. He looked up to see a sky of feet. He shook his head and walked towards the heel section of the flip flop to sit down and look at the people pass by. At this height he couldn’t tell if the people were happy or sad since the highest he could see was their waists without his view being blocked by Miya’s heel dancing above him as she flexed her feet waiting for her drink. He began wishing his card had broken down or just had not decided to come here, this quite possibly was the worst day ever for Drew. He laid down and closed his eyes, hoping a nap would help make this pass by quicker. This was quickly interrupted by Miya’s heel which dug into her flip flop, pinning Drew down, she then raised it picking him up in the process before stomping him over and over. “Hey Rue don’t be shy, I told you, you have free reign to massage my feet while I'm sitting if you do a good enough job I’ll let you lick, but that’ll be our secret. Pleeeeaaasse massage my feet, I need you Rue, my feet hurt, you don't want them to hurt do you?” Drew was angry, she didn’t even bother to remember his name and was actually serious when she wanted him to just be her masseuse for the day. Part of him wanted to do it not because of the feet but because even if it was fake care, it felt somewhat nice to be needed. “She might just be playing me but damnit is it working.” He thought to himself as he peeled himself off of her heel and began to dig his hands along her arch. “Thanks Rue, you’re the best!” She said as she poked him with her other foot before getting back to her drink. 


Chapter 4: Girls just wanna have fun by Scrungee

Miya arrived at the Olympia cocktail bar. They served many different cocktails based on olympic sports with tinies fulfilling said olympic gimmicks, like throwing an olive as a throwing hammer, or  skating along the rim of the cup to pour the salt on a margarita. Miya without hesitation ordered The Diving Board the most expensive drink on the menu. She was going to get her money’s worth for her volunteering, even though the experience of eating them prior felt like payment enough. Her drink had arrived, a margarita glass with a tiny diving board attached to the back, she saw as a bunch of tinies, dressed like swimmers dived into her drink and began performing synchronized swimming. She was entertained before the bartender told her if she could get to drinking since by contract they can’t stop doing synchronized swimming until she’s done with the drink. She tilted the glass towards her lips and started drinking, the show was more impressive than the drink since it was just kinda sweet. The thought of swallowing the employees crossed her mind, but she resisted the urge since she’d most likely get in trouble for it. Trying to not think of that she remembered about her little foot passenger and how he hadn’t been worshipping her feet like she had hoped he would. She looked down and saw him just lying down on her flip flop. He looked kinda sad, she thought maybe he was embarrassed. She gave him a few stomps and asked him nicely, completely oblivious to the fact she was saying his name wrong. After a bit she felt him massaging her foot and her ego was raised yet again. It felt good to get massaged and to have such an obedient tiny. She was so focused on her pet that she didn’t notice all the ball shaped lamps the swimmers kept inflating and sending towards her mouth while she drank. 


Once the lamps reached her stomach. Aika and the rest of the tour group could finally see where they were. After the many waterfalls of alcohol that kept pouring in the dark. Aika was getting anxious again seeing the walls of her fleshy prison. In every direction it was just a sea of acid and fruit that was being digested. She could feel her banana platform begin to lose its sturdiness. Luckily safety came in the form of the sub arriving at their location to pick them up. They got the vip cabin which was a separate room in the sub that was all windows so they could get a good view of the inside of her friend. Aika sent Miya a pic of her stomach with the caption “this is like something out of a horror movie lol”. 


Miya saw the text and smiled, since she was kinda right but also the fact that she felt empowered seeing how vast something as small as her stomach was to her friends. They chatted a bit before Aika’s phone ran out of battery, leaving Miya without a POV of what it was like to be inside her. She wanted to get this drink over with so she chugged the remaining bit of her drink. This caused the swimmers to break character since they weren’t used to customers treating a cocktail like a shot. One of the swimmers was beginning to panic, she knew she’d be fine in the worst case scenario of getting swallowed, what really scared her was the complete disregard Miya seemed to have towards them and how she was falling behind compared to the other swimmers. Miya seemed like an uncaring god to her as her legs and arms grew tired, getting sucked into her mouth all she could do was scream for help. Once she got her last sip she was about to swallow, but was quickly stopped by the bartender telling her one of the swimmers was currently in her mouth. Miya looked annoyed “can’ I jus swawo huh? She can juh rie wih duh touw.” The bartender replied “C’mon now she barely gets paid enough to do the swimming show, she shouldn’t have to deal with getting eaten too now should she?” She spit her out back into the glass, looking at the scared, shaking woman with a glare before slipping her feet back into her flip flops and storming off. She was highkey annoyed at them for calling her out, but deep down she felt like she was being a bit too casual about being cruel. She decided to go get some ice cream and cool down, since the oatmeal was more filling than she thought it’d be. She ordered a cookies and creme with caramel scoop and paced around Perspective Center to see any stores that caught her interest. 


If there was such a thing as hell, Drew was definitely in it. He had climbed onto her heel and was massaging it as she was finishing up her drink. He could hear her mumbling something with her mouth full to the bartender but couldn’t figure out what she was saying. His eaves dropping was cut short as Miya dug her heel into her flip flop yet again, embedding Drew between the malleable rubber and the coarse surface of her heel. She stood up putting her full weight on Drew, a feeling he wasn't at all familiar with and something he wishes to never experience again, fate had other plans as she stormed off, her angry steps were like he was getting steamrolled. Being so engulfed in her foot was overwhelming, he could feel everything from the burning sensation of her flip flop slapping against her heel mid air, to the crushing weight of her foot once she stepped down again. Is this what his life had led up to, being some random woman’s insole, at this point he wasn’t even sure if he was good enough to be an insole since she probably had no idea of the hell she was putting him through. He was correct as when she stopped to get ice cream she didn’t even bother nudging him to massage her feet while she waited for her scoop. He wanted to massage her foot just to get a sliver of praise or even a reaction from her but he was stuck. He struggled and struggled until he managed to fall out since she was slightly lifting her heel. He felt good, he had managed to escape his predicament and was on his way to remind his captor of his existence. His plan was cut short as her heel came back down smashing him in place yet again as she paced around for an hour repeating his hell yet again. Each step she took drove him closer to the brink of insanity, his skin itched, his body was heating up, one thing was for certain, he needed to get out from under her heel. All he needed was for her to stop so that he could use his remaining strength to peel himself off. His prayers were answered as Miya stopped to get a fruit salad since she still wasn’t exactly hungry but didn’t want to continue eating sweets so as to not gain weight. She sat down to eat, and Drew frantically wriggled and wriggles until he popped clean off of her heel. In the heat of the moment he ran towards the edge of the sandal to jump off, he stopped once he realized that getting lost would be worse since he’d never be able to grow back. Still pumped with adrenaline and desperation for her to remember his presence he got drastic and did something he would’ve never done out of his own volition otherwise, worship her feet. He jumped at her meaty sole and grabbed on, licking it and squeezing it frantically. It didn’t take long before he heard her say “I knew you’d come around Rue, feels good so don’t stop.” Drew kept licking between tears as the taste of salt filled up his senses and he could feel his tongue drying up and chafing against the surface of her foot, but he couldn’t stop now since she had asked him to. She was singlehandedly the best and worst thing to happen to him. He couldn’t wait to never have to see her again since with each passing minute he felt himself becoming more and more dependent of her. Her vague praise completely erasing any feeling of embarrassment or loss of dignity for Drew. His tongue began to bleed which led him to stop once he realized the whole surface he was licking and his face were tinged with red. He was snapped out of his frantic trance and began to panic once he felt how fucked up his tongue was. He had been actively harming himself for the enjoyment of this stranger. He felt so pathetic, even more so when he was tackled by her big toe, seemingly scolding him for stopping. He tried to hide from his captor by getting under her toe gap. She searched for him without looking by scanning the area with her big toe. Miya noticed that when she scrunched her toes she felt his tiny body getting compressed. He had openly disobeyed her, so she felt it appropriate to teach him a lesson. She dug him out of between her toes and placed him in the gap between her big and second toe. She slipped on her flip flops with force and pinned him against the thong of her flip flop. 


Chapter 5: Degraded by Scrungee


Miya was angry that her pet had disobeyed her, completely forgetting the fact she had brought him along to make him feel better about her friends cheating him out of a seat. She got a text saying it was time to end the tour, so she headed over to Innerspace to be done with this fun little diversion. She sat down and opened her mouth as the staff placed a magnet on her chest and dragged it all the way until it was in front of her mouth. The ship followed suit until it made it out of her and onto the magnet. She was about to step outside to wait for her friends to get grown back, but was interrupted by staff saying that they were still missing the overfill client. “Oh, right him.” She slipped off her flip flop revealing the battered, breathless body of drew, heaving trying to stay alive. Drew felt like he was going to die, through his blurred vision and muffled hearing he tried to understand whatever the hell was going on between Miya and the staff. 


Miya looked down and couldn’t help but be proud of how much torment she had caused her disobedient pet, it was almost a pity to have to part ways with him, or did she have to… She got close to the staff and asked them in a soft-spoken whisper if there was any way to purchase Drew. “It’s kinda hard to put a price on human life ma’am, but gimme $100 and i can clean his record from here and he’s yours to keep. She slipped them an 100 dollar bill and saw how the history of Drew ever being here was completely wiped. Drew’s fight or flight activated the moment he saw Miya’s foot descending towards him again, but his body couldn’t keep up. His mind wanted to run away but he physically couldn’t move an inch. He decided to give up as her foot crashed down on him, kneading him against her sole as she slipped her foot in. Miya had become his life now, He cried silent tears knowing his life was worth 100 bucks and the only person who cares about him is the same one who is keeping him constantly on the brink of death. And so started day 1 of Drew being nothing more than property. His family tried searching for him, but having warned no one of where he was going and having no records of going to perspective center, they quickly gave up the search after a month, thinking he disappeared on his own accord. 


His first night under Miya was easily the worst since Miya had her feet kicked up on the couch and Aika was at the opposite end. He tried his best to get her attention but it just resulted in throat pain as his cries couldn’t compete with the sound of the movie  she was watching with her friends. This was the first of many nights where Miya slept soundly, almost forgetting about her pet, while Drew cried himself to sleep, tears moisturizing his bed of foot skin.



Chapter 6: Episode Sunny by Scrungee
Author's Notes:

Bringing this story back with a new arc, showing how life has been for the two after a few months living together. And adding a new member to the party.

It’s been a few months since Miya enslaved Drew. He’s seen tinies come and go from Miya’s possession as she eventually gets tired of them. He’s had acquaintances, fights and even a fling with another tiny, her delivery driver, The delivery guy didn’t last long in Miya’s apartment as he was quite vocal about his hate for Miya. She usually disposed of disobedient pets the same way, getting out all her destructive and sadistic impulses she keeps quiet of during work hours, by brutally stepping on them until they’re mangled and barely alive. She then throws them out the window of her apartment for either someone else to find or to survive in their own. Out of sight out of mind. It was always brutal for Drew seeing the hope and breath being stomped out of the people he had barely gotten to know, their barely conscious bodies reaching out for Drew as if he had the ability to stand up to what was essentially god. She loved living in the South continent, it was so liberating being able to just shrink others without a care for repercussions. All her daydreams of crushing and enslaving anyone that rubbed her the wrong way were finally true, and she couldn’t get enough of it. She had expected the fun to wear off after a few weeks and to just adjust to her new home but, the uniqueness in how each tiny handled being shrunk by her was as unpredictable as it was entertaining. 


She had tinies who literally started crying, begging her to eat them, the same ways there were tinies who cried begging her not to eat them. Tinies who fought her only to end up stomped and tossed away. Tinies who worshipped her, tinies that managed to escape. It was like the lottery or a social experiment for her. Drew, on the other hand, tried his best to distance himself from the many colorful personalities that ended up in Miya’s possession. His strategy was to be obedient and lay low guaranteeing Miya’s satisfaction and his survival many many times. This, however, made Drew live quite a lonely life. Day in and day out it was just him and Miya, who barely remembered him at times, but when she did would have a chat. Since, in her head, she thinks her and Drew are on good terms. Drew, had complicated feelings about her, since despite being an awful person, when it came to him, she could be quite nice. On the days she remembered him she’d place him on her chest or belly or next to her face while they watched TV, she’d even share her food with him. Food that he normally had to scavenge crumbs of to survive. Being in her good side definitely had its benefits.She wasn't terrible in his eyes but she definitely had fucked up ways to deal with anyone that inconvenienced her, which caused him to fear her and he still resented her for essentially taking his life away. Textbook definition of “stockholm syndroming” himself to not hate her as much as he should.


Students that were dumb enough to get in her way while she walked would also end up accompanying Drew from time to time, when she peeled them off her sole at her apartment. By contract she had to ensure their safety so she wouldn’t get rough with them. That didn’t make them immune since all it took was one threat from her and they’d be serving her alongside Drew until she left them back at school the next day. His loneliness changed once he finally got a somewhat permanent companion in the form of Sunny.


Sunny was in her second year of college. She had moved out of her hometown to be able to continue her education since where she lived had no colleges. She worked a part time job at the pizza place across her dorm to pay rent and would get as much monetary help as her parents could afford to give her, which wasn’t much. Recently her car started giving her troubles so she had to use a hefty amount to get it fixed, since it was essential to get to college due to it being much less expensive than calling a taxi, and much less dangerous than riding the bus. This put a dent on her budget which had her basically starving herself to make up for it. She used as little of the food she had to try and make it last but after a week she had completely run out. Her hunger was at its peak so she decided to use the 20 dollars she had in her account to try and make a somewhat filling grocery haul. She bought some bread, baloney and cheese hoping it’d last til her next paycheck. She saw the total was 10 dollars which’d leave her with 10 dollars in case of an emergency. When she went to use the card the cashier told her it’s not going through. Sunny was stunned, she had checked her balance the day before, but when she checked again she only had 3 dollars leftover due to her streaming services renewing. It had used up basically all her leftover money. 

She broke down crying. She’d have to leave empty handed and that was the last thing she wanted to do. Her stomach grumbled and it hurt beyond measure. She cried until she saw a woman stand in front of her and ask her what’s wrong.


She looked up the tan sandaled legs of the woman and saw a kind face and her hand reaching out for her. She helped her up and told her she’d pay for her groceries, she even offered to get her food at the deli inside the supermarket. With tears in her eyes Sunny ate the sub the woman had so generously bought for her. She thanked her and asked her name. “Miya” the stranger said, “I moved here a few months ago, I’m from the northern continent.”


“Ooooooh I’ve always wanted to go there.” Sunny replied.


“It’s nothing too special, which is why I moved here.”


“Don’t you get scared living here though? Northern continent is pretty strict with its shrink control laws, compared to here where you never know when your life will be turned upside down by someone with NeuroShrink.”


“Eh, I’ve done great so far, I guess it’s about not running into the wrong people…” She held in a smile “Better watch out what you say, you never know if one of those people are listening.”


Sunny’s eyes widened, realizing the Deli was crowded. She got red with embarrassment, before thanking Miya for the meal. She accompanied Miya to her car to help her with the groceries. After putting all of Miya’s stuff in the car, a sense of guilt filled her heart. She sheepishly asked Miya if there was any way she could repay her, she offered to clean her apartment every weekend until she paid off her groceries and the meal. Miya smiled and held her hand. 


“I really don’t mind cleaning my own apartment, but no worries, I thought of another way you can repay me…”


“Listen, I’m grateful and all and you’re beautiful but I’m not comfortable with so suddenly having interco…”


Before she could finish her sentence she was shrunk down. Miya’s feet standing as monoliths in front of her. It was as if she was looking at two aircraft carrier ships. The giant laughed at her. 


“I guess you ran into the wrong person today, didn't you?” She laughed a little more “You can repay me by being my foot pet for a while. I’ll unshrink you once you pay off your debt.” 


She wiggled her toes, lifting them up so as to invite her in.

“C’mon, don’t be shy…”


“This is fucked up! If I had known these were the terms I would’ve just starved to death!”


“Well, lucky you since that option is still on the table. I can just as easily get in my car and abandon you in this parking lot. I like to give my mants the freedom to choose in any situation.”


Sunny shuddered at the thought of being found by someone even slightly more fucked in the head than Miya. Who’d most likely keep her as a pet as well but without the chance of being grown back. 


“NO, please! Don’t leave me alone here. I’ll be obedient I promise!”


She climbed up the monolithic flip flop and nestled herself in the cave formed by the giant’s toes. Miya smirked before shaking her flip flop making Sunny slide around until she found herself directly under the ball of Miya’s foot. Her foot came down, compressing her against the rubber of the sandal. 


“Now that’s more like it.”


So began Sunny’s new life as Miya’s slave.


Chapter 7: at least we got each other by Scrungee

Drew looked up to see Miya arrive home, looking a bit more devilish than usual. He expected her to pull out some pickpocket or some asshole that decided to cross her at the wrong time. To his surprise, she slipped off her flip flop and revealed a woman, crying and visibly shaky. She peeled her off by rubbing her against her other foot, telling her this is her new home for the time being. Miya scanned the room until she found Drew right in front of her feet. 


“Sunny, this is Rue.” She said as she pointed at his minuscule form. “If you wanna stay on my good side I suggest being as obedient as him, or else… well, I don’t think you wanna find out what or else is.”


The woman sheepishly extended her hand as a greeting to Drew, but he walked past her, stopping parallel to her. He whispered.


“I recommend laying low as well, draw her attention too much, by trying to please her, and she’ll start thinking of ways to “reward” you which is code for torturing you. She isn’t particularly fond of simps or if it looks like you’re enjoying this too much, creeps her out a bit.”


He walked away and proceeded to climb Miya’s foot to do his daily massage as Miya tapped her toes, waiting for them to grab on so she could lift them as she laid down on the couch. Sunny followed suit trying to follow Drew, only to be coldly pointed to go to the other foot by him. She climbed on and Miya proceeded to lay down. Drew continued to keep his distance, not even uttering a word to Sunny. She was just imitating his movements, making sure there was no room for error on her part. Miya, slowly dozing off uttered “feels nice” before fully falling asleep. The moment she fell asleep, Drew began to climb her foot until he reached her toe crevice, and proceeded to relax as well. Sunny followed suit and was for the first time since this whole odyssey, alone with her thoughts. The gravity of the situation hit her, she wasn’t starving in her apartment anymore, but now she was the size of an ant, pondering in the toe gap of a sleeping giant. The same giant who seemed so genuinely nice when she saved her from starvation. She couldn’t comprehend how one thing lead to the other. Would things have been different if she didn’t offer to pay her back? Did she cause her own demise by reaching out and being a good samaritan? Her thoughts were cut short as Miya scrunched her toes, plastering her against the sweaty skin. She teared up, she didn’t have the will or strength to peel herself off so she tried to doze off as well. 


She woke up to Miya’s booming laughs as she called her adorable, while she peeled her off from between her toes. She told her she had a good feeling about her. 


“Keep at it like this and maybe you’ll last as long as Rue.”


Sunny sighed in relief, though she stayed thinking of the way Miya worded her compliment. Was she not planning on releasing her after fulfilling her deal? Surely she would she just makes it incredibly difficult, she tried to reassure herself. Miya was cruel but she hadn’t really given her a reason to doubt her word yet. Miya decided to have some fun and haze her new little pet. She grabbed her and began rubbing her against the vast expanse of her sole. 


“So Sunny, after getting to know them with the massage today, what would you say is your favorite part of my feet. Hehe, I’ve asked Rue the same thing and he said my arches, though I think its actually my heels since he always ends up under them when I put him in my shoes.”


Sunny was being dragged along the ridges of her skin and forced to take in the faint smell of sweat and the moisture of her sweat, began to transfer onto her clothes. It was as disorienting as it was torturous. She felt nauseous due to motion sickness and her distaste for the smell and taste of foot sweat. She shouted “THE BALL OF YOUR FOOT!” 


“I love being right! I put you under my sole when we left the supermarket since I felt you’d be a fan. Rue and I make sure these stay as soft and well maintained as possible. Now its your job as well to keep them in tip top shape. Can’t have my feet looking ugly considering I hate wearing closed shoes due to how much they make me sweat-”


Sunny couldn’t believe how casual Miya was, trying to continue a friendly conversation after putting her through such a terrifying experience. She felts her skin woulda ripped clean off after being dragged by her like that, and here she was talking about her skincare routine with her. She couldn’t figure out if she was an evil genius or kinda dumb, too egotistical to realize the pain she puts others through. Her thoughts were cut short as Miya pushed her against the sole.


“Kinda rude to not pay attention when I’m talking to you. I’ll let it slide since you’ve been a great little pet so far. I’m gonna shower and head to my room. Feel free to use any of my shoes as a bed. Rue normally uses my fluffy slippers, though my flip flops are also kinda soft because of the rubber. Either way better wake up early. My punishment to any pets that wake up late is taking them to work with me, underfoot. Bye!”


Drew wanted to tell her the flip flops are the worst option due to how worn they are, but he saw she went for the other fluffy slipper and headed right to bed. He felt like trying to reach out to her but stopped himself since he didn’t wanna get attached to her, only for today to be a fluke and for her to get disposed in a few days. So he kept his distance.


Three days passed and Drew was resting in one of Miya’s toe crevices as she napped. He was passing the time noting the intricacies of Miya’s skin, stuff that wouldn’t be perceivable any normal sized person. His resting as interrupted as he heard the sounds of someone struggling. He got up and looked down the towering sole to see Sunny climbing towards him. When she looked up and saw Drew looking right at her she panicked. “RUE!” She lost her grip and began falling down the massive sole. From Drew’s perspective it looked like when cartoons fall off of cliffs, getting smaller and smaller until she finally slammed against the armrest of the couch, where Miya was resting her feet on. He was gonna climb down and ask her what was she doing, but as he was scaling down, Miya’s foot shifted forward and engulfed Sunny under her heel. She was buried alive, Miya’s heel being her massive, warm, leathery tomb. Sunny shouted for help, so  Drew scaled down faster and crawled under Miya’s heel to dig out Sunny. He carried Sunny on his back and began climbing Miya’s foot to get back to her toe crevice. He had gotten stronger due to all the constant climbing and physical labor of tending to Miya’s feet.


“That was terrifying, her foot was like a monster that just pounced on me.”


“Now you know why I stick to her toe area when she’s sleeping.”


“Why were you climbing this foot? I already told you to go away the first day didn't I?”


“Well you’re shit out of luck because I got nobody else to talk to. I was also curious if it’s true that your favorite part is the heel since I don't know, seems like the worst part to be under.”


“Of course it’s not I said arch because I thought shed leave me there when she walked so I’d get trampled less but I guess she sensed I wasn't being truthful so she always finds a way to end up grinding me under her heel. She’s a lot more clever than she lets on.”


“How did you know I thought she was kinda dumb?”


“I saw your face of disbelief when she talked to you like if you were friends right after rubbing you against her foot. It might be annoying when she treats us like if we willingly are her friends/pets, but trust me it has its benefits sometimes. In her own fucked up way she kinda cares about us or at least me for now. I remember when she watched “Return of the Space Cowboy” with me because she sensed I was more down than usual. She remembered it was my favorite movie from one of those small chitchats we have before completely forgetting about my existence. I don’t know, in that moment it really felt like if we were friends in a way.”


“Doesn’t it feel kinda manipulative, like she gives you those glimmers of hope so you don’t break? She could’ve faked liking the movie so it felt like you two shared a bonding moment.”


“I’d agree since again, she is really clever and as evil as it gets, but then I remember how she wanted to watch the sequel so bad and got so invested in the movie, I had to watch the movie in between chews as she accidentally plopped me into her mouth with a handful of popcorn, so I had to survive her mouth for the last 30 minutes of the movie. She apologized after she found me on her tongue and rewinded the movie so we could watch it together. Don’t get me wrong, I still hate her, but all in all, it could be a lot worse.”


“Yeaaaaaah you’re just coping man. No amount of movies can make up for the fact that she just uses you as a walking pedi kit. How long has she had you for?”


“8 months.”


“Oh…”


Sunny broke down crying, realizing that there was probably no chance to go back to her old life anymore. Drew didn’t know what to do, since he’s never had someone just completely break down after realizing their situation, she reminded him of himself the day she abducted him in Perspective Center all those months ago.

He held her shoulders and told her that even though their lives suck and are basically dictated by Miya’s whims they at least have each other now. She hugged Drew and thanked him. “I don't know how you haven't gone insane yet, Rue.” “The benefits of my life sucking even before all of this, also my name is Drew, not Rue, Miya just calls me that because I’ve never bothered correcting her.” They both fell asleep on opposite ends of the toe gap, somewhat relieved after their conversation.


Chapter 8: Torn by Scrungee
Author's Notes:

Feedback is appreciated, if possible!!

Through the course of a few weeks they become close friends, bonding through their shared hatred for their situation and how they make time pass by when tending to Miya’s feet. They learned of what their lives were like before. What their aspirations were and what they planned to do if they ever left this place. Sunny realized that Drew was as unbothered by the situation as he was due to his life having been terrible before and having little to no aspirations in the future. She saw that his life had become Miya. While she appreciated him as a friend, he was definitely not someone she wanted to become. 


Two months later, Drew and Sunny are talking about which spots underfoot are less painful to be in, when Drew notices that Sunny is starting to become a bit distant. She tells Drew that she can’t do this anymore. Drew asks her why and she says that she can’t keep lying to herself about being ok with this being the rest of her life. “Miya is a person just like the two of us, so she shouldn’t be able to control our lives like this.” She’s determined to ask Miya about her deal in hopes of getting her life back. Drew grabbed her by the arm and told her to reconsider, but its too late, since Sunny’s mind is set. She began to climb Miyas foot in order to confront her. There was a certain sense of relief in knowing this would be the last time she’d be climbing this sole. The stockholm syndrome was not lost on her as she sensed a faint feeling of nostalgia almost as if she’d miss Miya’s feet. She slid down the foot onto her shin. Drew was having troubles breathing as a panic attack formed thinking of the many times Miya dealt with anyone that disappointed her. He couldn’t bear the thought of Miya grinding Sunny underfoot only to throw her away like she didn’t have any value. She was his friend and he was just allowing her to climb up to her demise. He felt he had to do something. He wouldn't be able to live with himself knowing that if he had asked her to stop one more time she could've stopped. Miya was completely oblivious of the drama happening at her feet, since she was too invested in the soap opera she was watching. Drew decided to stop being helpless and try to save Sunny. He climbed as fast as he could and ran up Miya’s shin. He had caught up to Sunny by the time Sunny had reached Miya’s knee.


He grabbed her by the arm and told her to stop, he tells her she’s delusional if she thinks Miya won’t treat her like any other tiny that disappoints her by disobeying her. Sunny was desperate and she proceeded to punch Drew in the jaw, telling him that she’d rather die than live another day as her pet. She can’t force herself to think of Miya as a friend like he does. Drew is dazed on the floor. She begins to walk away but trips due to Drew having grabbed her ankle. She steps on his face telling him to let her go. Drew refuses and they begin to fight. “I’m not gonna let you kill yourself Sunny!” Their wrestling is cut short as Miya’s monolithic foot crashed down on them. She had swept her leg to scratch that pesky itch she felt. They were caught between Miya’s big and second toes. Drew saw that Sunny looked frustrated and even more desperate, what he wasn’t ready for is what she’d do next as Sunny bit deep into Miya’s toe, causing Miya to scrunch her toes knocking the wind out of both of them. She bent forward to pick out whatever it was that caused that annoyance. They were both exhausted, so Sunny used the last of her strength to push Drew off of Miya’s foot causing him to plummet onto the coffee table as Sunny was angrily picked up by Miya. She dangled Sunny in front of her face. 


“Why the hell did you bite my foot?”


“I’ve done more than my part of the deal to pay you back for the groceries I didn’t even get to eat! I think it’s time you honored your part and grew me back!” 


“Pffffffft, you’re funny. We both know that’s not gonna happen. Although, I am really disappointed in you. I really didn’t expect you to get all rebellious like this. I thought you’d be another perfect pet like Rue but it turns out you’re just another little disappointment for me to get rid of.”


“Wait what?! Get rid of me?”


“I mean yeah, why would I wanna keep a defective pet?” 


Sunny’s regret began to sink in. She pleaded for her mercy.


“Look, I’m sorry, I snapped out of frustration, I wasn’t thinking clearly. Surely all the good things I’ve done could influence you to have mercy on me please?”


“Oh believe me  that your servitude won’t be overlooked little Sunny. I’m actually getting rid of you in the most merciful way I can think of: eating you.”


Sunny’s eyes widened in shock. 


“NONONONO you can’t do this to me, Miya.”


“Isn’t it genius, I’m technically giving you the freedom you wanted. I still get to punish you but leave your fate entirely in your hands! I don’t have to consciously get rid of you and you have the freedom to choose between trying to escape whenever I’m asleep or if you’re too scared you could probably live in my stomach kinda like a parasite! Don’t recommend going the other way since studies show that no tiny can survive that since they suffocate before reaching the other side, plus it’s really gross.”


“Miya please! I’m scared of being eaten, It’s been one of my biggest fears my whole life!”


“Please, stop being so ungrateful, my opinion of you keeps lowering the more you talk.”


She dropped Sunny into her mouth and rolled her tiny body all long her tongue. Sucking on her like if she was a piece of candy. Drew looked in pain, seeing his friend be tortured. After some more toying Miya finally swallowed Sunny. Miya was met with a surprise as she felt Sunny struggling to climb back up her throat, causing her to cough. This cough shot Sunny up yo Miya’s uvula causing her to gag a bit before swallowing her for sure this time. Sunny’s fate was sealed.


“Ungrateful bitch, causing me to choke like that. Shoulda just stomped her out.”


She continues watching TV. Sunny landed in her dark humid  stomach. Fear overcame her as all she had in her vicinity were bits of chewed up snacks Miya had while she watched TV. She wasn’t even a tiny anymore, she was just food. Drew lied down defeated, the light in his eyes completely gone. He failed to save Sunny.


Chapter 9: The Belly of the Beast by Scrungee
Author's Notes:

Next chapter is the last of this arc. Will probably revisit it once i think of what to do for the final arc. 

Night fell, and Drew couldn’t stop tossing and turning on the surface of the fluffy slipper. Everytime he closed his eyes, all he could see was poor Sunny being effortlessly dominated by Miya’s tongue. He thought of the worst case scenarios, like what if she got pinned down by a piece of food and drowned. He needed to have closure or else  he was never going to be able to fall asleep. He climbed up the bed and was faced with the same monolithic soles he sees every other day, just peeking outside the sheets. Miya slept facing upwards, since she had read online it prevents wrinkling whenever she turns old. This was perfect for Drew since it gave him easier access to climb up to her stomach. He climbed up her ankle and made his way through the hot cave that was being under her sheets. He began to sweat since the body heat combined with the sheet made for a swelteringly hot environment. He didn’t know if he could make it as he crawled up her thigh. Almost as if having been thrown a bone by god, Miya pulled her sheet off as she slept since she was also hot. Drew regained his senses as the heat began to fade away, leaving only the body heat Miya produced, which he was already used to. He walked up her abdominal area until he reached where her stomach should be.


He fell to his knees and decided to give sunny a eulogy of sorts since even if she was still alive she wouldn’t be able to hear him. He talked about the good times they had in the short span they spent together. How she made this hell more tolerable, and how it’s gonna be hard to open up to someone and not think about her. She had become a real close friend and it hurts knowing that all the dreams she told him about were never gonna come true. He screamed in frustration and punched the ground. To his surprise, he heard a distant shout. 


“drew!” 


“SUNNY?!? I’M SO RELIEVED!”


“i’m scared drew! i don’t wanna die here, i know shrunken people can survive stomachs but i think if i stayed here for too long i’d eventually just give up on living! i’ve tried climbing up her throat but she keeps swallowing in her sleep so i don’t get very far!”


“YOU GOTTA KEEP TRYING SUNNY, YOU GOTTA…!”


“i-i don’t know what to do! I’ve been terrified of getting eaten ever since i was little. It was so common in tv and movies and while many were just unphased by it, all i could see was the terrified expressions of the people eaten! i think imma-”


Miya lightly moaned in her sleep and swept off whatever was causing her annoyance while she slept. This caused Drew to plummet off the bed and land on Miya’s sandal. Knocking the wind out of him. The pain was so sudden and so strong that he just passed out. Morning came, by habit Drew was already awake, with tears in his eyes he just laid on the leathery surface of Miya’s sandal as he wondered what was it that Sunny was going to do. His body ached too much to even move out of the sandal. In his head  he thought that maybe a day underfoot would be good for shutting off all thoughts and senses. So he just laid defeated in the indent caused by the ball of her foot. After an hour or so he finally saw her legs looming over him. She was getting up and walked right over Drew, not noticing his presence. She got ready for work quickly since Carmen, her boss, was quite strict about punctuality. She slipped on the sandals she had in her room since they were the closest ones and went well with her outfit and got going. Drew watched as her sole descended on him completely eclipsing him. The weight of her sole instantly flattening him. He felt himself already stuck to her sole and she hadn’t even taken the first step. Today was going to be a long day. Drew hoped it would be his last. 


Since Miya was only a teacher’s assistant she spent most of her time just sitting while Meryl gave classes, making sure the flunks stayed in line and to punish any of the ones who didn’t. Drew was in complete darkness since Miya barely moved her feet due to resting her other leg on top of the leg where he was under. He was right about being able to distract himself since all he could think about was the darkness, the light stench of worn leather, and the layer of moisture caused by her light sweating. The day passed and it felt like he had been down there for ages. He finally saw some light as Miya walked. The rhythmic crushing of each of her steps. The faint sound of a conversation happening between her and her coworkers, too muffled for him to understand. All he could really infer was that it’d take a while before She got home. He’d be correct as it so happened that her coworkers Lia and Eve had invited her to eat at a noodle house in the city, to get to know their coworker a little better. It was a very pleasant night for the gals as they learned more about Miya and she realized how her boss was scarier than she’ll ever be considering, her torturous treatment of Lia, her own daughter. After some more drinks Miya left, a bit tipsy.  


Miya arrived, slipped off her sandals and went to bed. Drew struggled in frustration since he had expected her to shower so he’d be freed from his foot prison. But after 14 hours of being underfoot, the accumulation of sweat, and the indent his body had caused on her sole, there was no way he was peeling himself off tonight.

His mind was flooded with thoughts of Sunny, he wanted to talk to her again, but he was powerless. He wanted to see if she was ok, but right now he was no different from the bits of dirt and leather that surrounded him on her sole as Miya slept. 


The next morning, Miya woke up late and a bit hungover. She could still make it to work on time if she rushed, so she took a quick shower, accidentally peeling off Drew on the bathroom rug. The now clean, Drew watched in defeat as the titan dressed up and got ready for work. He had never felt more alone, as he knew he hadn’t crossed Miya’s mind in the past few days, and with his only friend somewhere in her guts, there was truly no one in this world for him to vent all this frustration and pain.  He anxiously waited for her return, hoping Sunny would still be ok. He couldn’t even begin to imagine the horrors of being trapped in such a dark gloomy cave, so warm and so suffocating, the only food for her being the chewed up mush swallowed by Miya. He feared she might’ve given up. 


Miya returned, dropped down on the couch and fell asleep quickly, happy and tired after a fun day at work. She had to chase after some escapee flunks and even got to stomp down on a few “ to make sure they wouldn’t run away.” Drew used this time to walk up to her stomach and call for Sunny. He shouted a few times but received no response. He was starting to become frustrated and punched the ground that was Miya’s skin. No matter how many times he called her out that day, Sunny never answered…


Chapter 10: Confrontation by Scrungee
Author's Notes:

Last one for now, gonna do a final arc to wrap things up later down the line and see how things end for them. Until then, enjoy!

After a few days of trying to get over it, Drew couldn’t take it anymore. He hated how peacefully Miya napped while his life was anything but peaceful ever since she ate Sunny. He climbed up to her face and reached her eye. It was something he was always too afraid to ever do. He grabbed the edge of a lid, tearing up and struggling from the intense amount of force it took for him to even get it to open slightly. He soon felt resistance as Miya woke up annoyed at her nap being interrupted. Drew fell down her face rolling down until he fell on her shirt. Her chest breaking his fall. She looked down half awake, and saw Drew uncontrollably sobbing. She picked him up and brought him to her face. Drew was surprised that through the tears in his eyes he saw Miya’s expression and she looked genuinely concerned. “What’s wrong, Rue?” Was she toying with him? She surely must’ve known it was about Sunny. Could she really be this unaware or is she just faking it? He explained and broke down even more, saying that he doesn’t know how much more he could take. He wiped the tears of his face and was shocked to see that for the first time since he met her, Miya was crying. Her face trying to keep it together, but her eyes releasing a torrent of tears. He saw mercy in her face, memories of her showing her more human side to him flooded his mind. The good memories through the hell that were the last 10 months. The gossips she’d share with him, the movies they watched. The times she’d buy and share snacks with Drew she had said she hated  just because Drew said he liked them back when he was normal sized. Despite being such a monster at times, she was still a human, just like him. 


“I didn’t know it was so awful Rue, I thought this would’ve been the dream for someone with a foot fetish like you. I didn’t know Sunny meant so much to you as well, I barely saw you interact with her, I cared about her too, which is why I had to let her go. I’m sorry for putting you through so much shit. 


“I don’t have a foot fetish, and what kinda fucked up way of letting go is eati-”


“Goodbye Rue, I hope you can forgive me wherever you go after this.”


“Are you even listening?”


Drew opened his eyes and saw Miya’s mouth parting, revealing her awaiting maw and tongue. 


“HEY MIYA, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!”


“Isn’t it obvious? I’m setting you free. I’m being merciful the same way I was to Sunny. I’d love to keep you around as my pet but I don’t want to put you through anymore pain.” 


“Why cant you grow me back instead or just leave me outside?”


“Because, Rue, even tho you’re the best pet I’ve had you still disobeyed and broke my heart and trust, by making me think we were cool, when we weren’t, I mean you don’t even have a foot fetish for  fuck’s sake. I thought we were friends Rue.”


“It- It wasn’t all bad, I do treasure the good times we had and even tho I don’t have a kink for feet I do think you have a pretty set of them.”


“ It’s too late Rue, I’ve already made up my mind, and it’s not like you can really stop me now can you. Goodbye and thank you.”


She licked Drew clean off of her hand and began sucking on him, as she watched TV. She felt him struggle against her tongue, giving her memories of the ungrateful bitch, Sunny. She teared up a bit, realizing she’s become kind of a monster these past few months. She couldn’t stop herself, the thrill of shrinking and dealing with any human pests was stronger than any other feeling she had felt before. She was a god and no amount of guilt could ever deny that. She hated feeling guilty since she knew most of the people she enslaved deserved it. What was so bad about having done it to two innocent people? A simple error she tried to justify in her head. She kept sucking on him, she didn’t want to eat him. She felt bad enough already. It was all his fault for making her feel this way, she was fine until he decided to make her snap to reality. Miya wanted to get back at him, she decided to up the cruelty.


“It’s kinda funny that after all these months you’re finally getting that tour of me my friends made you miss. You know, Aika thought you were pretty cute that day, she told me later, unaware that you were there, stuck to my foot, the whole time. Just thought I’d share the good news before parting ways with you.”


Drew had enough, he ran to the back of her throat, jumping towards her trachea. He fell into her lungs before being immediately coughed out, crahsing into her uvula. Miya gagged.  She felt angry and nauseous, unable to believe that he decided to fight back.  


“Fuck you! I wasn’t  actually gonna swallow you! But if you wanna get eaten so bad then, fine!”

She swallowed sending Drew down her throat. Drew was resilient and held on, causing her to choke again.  Miya was growing frustrated at the situation, she felt him crawling back towards her lungs so she coughed him up and spit him out onto her hand. She was angry, her feelings of empathy clouded by a god complex and a storm of rage.


“You motherfucker, if you wanna go back to being my slave so bad then fine. Just remember I gave you a chance to be free. Now get ready for your punishment for being such a disobedient pet.”


She dropped him on the floor before dropping her foot on him like a meteor twisting her foot to make sure she mangled him as much as possible. She proceeded to jump on him multiple times. Each time crushing him more and more to the point where Drew felt like some bones were actually breaking. Afterwards she picked him up, spit on him, and slammed her hand against the wall.


“If you’re not on my sandal by morning, you’re going headfirst into the trashcan. Or maybe I’ll throw you out the window like the rest. Goodnight, Rue.”


Drew was stuck to the wall, in a globule of spit, sobbing at his sorry existence. Sunny’s fate remains a mystery, and Miya tossed and turned that night, head full of conflicted feelings. 




This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12128