A Shrunken College Life by Spectre
Summary:

The shrinking pandemic has been going on for 25 years. Scientists are still baffled and haven't come up with a solution yet. The strangest things were that it only affected males, who all shrink to approximately 1 inch; also, it happens when a male baby is born, and the males develop a strange trait. That trait is that they have malleability and cannot die by pain, crush, etc (these bad things can happen to them, they just don't die from it). They can only die by disease or aging. Laws have been passed for the safety of small men (no torturing them, unless by accident), but of course, some people don't follow these rules.

This story is told from Tom Swift's perspective. The story takes place in a University, where each kid is with a roommate of an opposite gender (example: Boy and Girl). Meet the MAIN characters below (other characters would be mentioned, but they aren't the main characters):

Tom: 21 years old. Brown hair, and cinnamon colored eyes. Born since the beginning of the pandemic. He has a nice personality, always helping others. He thinks he is an average guy and has low self-confidence. His roommate and best friend is Charlotte. His life as a tiny is painful, as he has been squished at least every week, or maybe day. He is the main protagonist of this story, which is being told from his perspective. You are completely oblivious to the fact that Charlotte is beautiful.

Charlotte: 21 years old. Brunette hair and hazel colored eyes. She is 7 feet tall. She is the most popular girl at the university, being curvy in the right spots at just the perfect proportions. Picture the biggest ass you've seen; Multiply that by 3, which is her size, she has F cup breasts, which were ginormous (Probably one of the world's biggest). She is very sexy and has been asked out by almost all the boys in the school, which she each rejected. Also really popular among the girls. She is athletic, beautiful, and intelligent, just what all guys want. She is the captain of the volleyball team too. She secretly has a crush on Tom.


Categories: Adventure, Breasts, Entrapment, Fantasy, Gentle, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 2479 Read: 16177 Published: September 08 2022 Updated: October 19 2022
Story Notes:

Have fun reading this!!!

1. Chapter 1 by Spectre

2. Chapter 2 by Spectre

3. Chapter 3 by Spectre

4. Chapter 4 by Spectre

Chapter 1 by Spectre

Tom/You woke up in the morning, rubbing your sleep covered eyes. You saw Charlotte stirring her bed, waking up. Then, you heard an ear-piercing ring, and hid your head under the pillow. That was the 8:00 bell, signaling the first class in 30 minutes. Then you heard the rumbling of the ground and turned to see Charlotte walking toward you. She stopped at his bed and then squatted down to see you properly. 

 

"Good morning", she said and picked you up.

This routine was normal because you needed her help to travel everywhere. Charlotte started walking to the cafeteria and was making conversation with you. You also contributed to it, and after a few minutes, you guys reached the cafetorium. Charlotte was down at a single seat table, wishing to be alone with you. She got food for both of you and you guys started eating. 

"What class do we have first today?" you asked.

Charlotte thought for a moment before giving her answer. 

"We have math." she replied.

You groaned, causing Charlotte to laugh. You got some looks from other males from other tables that might have been envy, but you didn't realize why they were doing it. All your classes for the day finished by (last class ended at 4:00), and you and Charlotte went back to your dormitory. Once you guys entered the dormitory, you guys finished your homework quickly because Charlotte had volleyball practice at 7 pm. You guys finished homework at 6:30 and while Charlotte went to get her clothes, you decided you were going to have a walk outside the dormitory. You left a note on the bed telling her about it, and was just about to leave when a gust of wind blew from the open window. You screamed with fear as you blew into Charlotte's gym bad which had all her clothes inside it. She happened to look at your note while you were flying and didn't see you land in her bag.

After reading the note, Charlotte huffed in disapproval.

"Why couldn't he just tell me himself? I could have helped him to the dorm's door, which would take him ten minutes to walk to... Well, it's too bad. I'll tell him about this when I return from practice." She threw the note in the recycling bin and closed her bag, unaware that you were in it. Then, she left the room and started heading toward the changing room and gym.

You were in a state of shock. You thought you would hit the floor painfully (remember you can feel pain, but not break anything in your body or die because of pain). So living through the pain would be harsh torture. You surveyed your surroundings and tried to see where you were. Then, you snapped out of shock and focused. You vaguely remembered flying into some sort of bag. You started to think, and after a few seconds, you realized where you were: Charlotte's gym bag that she was taking to volleyball practice. You didn't like being trapped in a dark space. You screamed for help, but unfortunately your screams weren't loud, and even if they were, your voice would be muffled by the clothes and closed gym bag. You fumbled around, looking for something that would help you escape, but it was dark, and you could only feel your way. You touched different articles of clothing, but couldn't guess what each thing was because they were gigantic in comparison to your one inch body. Dejected, you decided to wait until Charlotte opened her bag in the changing room.

To be continued...

End Notes:

Thank you for Reading Chapter 1.

Chapter 2 by Spectre
Author's Notes:

Please send me emails with suggestions to make my story better or let me know how my story is doing.

Outside of the bag, Charlotte just entered the changing room to change her clothes. She was usually the first one there, since she is someone who is extremely punctual. She opened her bag and dumped all her clothes onto the changing bench. Then she started taking off her clothes in order to change to her uniform.

In the bag, you heard the zipper open, and you saw light peeking through the crack and figured out that Charlotte arrived in the changing room. You decided that this was your chance to grab her attention, but before you could do anything, you toppled over as the bag flipped upside down. You fell out of the bag, along with the rest of Charlotte's clothes and felt the hard wood of the bench beneath you. You groaned with pain; you should have died from that height, but with your invincibility, you had to suffer the pain, even though nothing seemed to be wrong with you. You stood up and looked at your surroundings. But you didn't see light or Charlotte. You realized that you were trapped under some weird dome. You wondered, What could a dome be doing here, and then you realized where you were: under Charlotte's humongous bra.

You ran to the edge of the bra, trying to get out, but it was too heavy for you to lift up. Then you saw the bra shake slightly. You stopped moving in horror of what was about to happen...

Charlotte, on the other hand, was starting to put on her bra, and flipped it over (remember, it was upside down) to put it on when someone walked in the door. It was her friend, Katherine, who was the co-captain of the team, and was a really kind person. She stopped looking at her bra as she was putting it on to talk to Katherine.

You were facing Charlotte now, still on her bra, but fell to the center of the pit and saw that she wasn't looking at where you  were, while putting on the bra. You tried to get her attention, but it was no use; you followed her gaze and saw Katherine, who was also your friend since she was very nice to others.

(No one's perspective for the description, since Tom is clueless about beauty) At 5' 11", Katherine was only an inch shorter than Charlotte with auburn hair tied in a bun, and had a nice body too. She had nice, round D-cup breasts, with an amazingly curved body, and a firm big, a*s.

You then noticed that Charlotte wasn't looking at her breast while putting her bra on, with you in it. You tried to get her attention, put she was too busy talking to Katherine to notice. You tried running out of the cup, just about to jump out, only to be pushed in by colossal breasts. You were pushed against her sizable tits and was squished between her nipple and her bra cup, really hard.

Charlotte was having some difficulty putting on her bra, and asked Katherine for help.

"You can't put on an F-cup bra? I thought that was your size! You should consider buying an Z-cup bra because you would probably outgrow all the others" Katherine joked.

"Oh, shut up and help me put this on!"

"Ok, ok, jeez, can't I have a little fun? Ok, here I-wow, you're right, this is really hard to get, on. Just  give me a few seconds...Finally! That was a good workout! I should do this more often!"

"Real funny Kathy. But this is too tight and my tits hurt!"

"Well, it's not my fault your boobs are big. Anyway, lets play a practice match against each other before the rest of the team shows up."

"Ok, you're on!"


End Notes:

Next chapter is mostly Tom's experience in his trapped position!

Chapter 3 by Spectre
Author's Notes:

Sorry for being late, I had to do personal things as well. Please leave reviews so I know how to improve my story.

You were trapped and couldn't really move much, considering your location. you could hear Charlotte talking to Katherine, but they couldn't hear you. You kept getting slapped by the bouncing of Charlotte's breasts. From what you heard, they were going to play volleyball against each other. You tried to get Charlotte's attention, by slapping her breast, punching it, kicking it, but none of them alerted her of your presence, instead, it was like a wall, where your attacks rebounded of he smooth flesh. Mostly didn't get her attention for two reasons: you didn't have much space for power, and even if you did, you doubted she would feel anything. All of a sudden, you kept getting slammed by the breasts even harder than before. You guessed she was probably running and jumping because she started playing the volleyball game. You decided to suffer and wait for her to take a small break before attempting something else.

Outside...

"Whew, that was fun! Good game! We still have 10 minutes before the rest of the team shows up, what should we do?" Charlotte asked.

"I don't know, maybe we should take a break first before deciding what to do." Katherine replied.

"Okay, you're right, I'm tired already, won't be good if I'm tired during practice."

Back inside...

You heard that they were taking a break, also you not getting pummeled over and over again by Charlotte's boobs helped you realize that you should do something before it's too late. You frantically thought of something to grab her attention, and after a few minutes of pondering, you realized that you only had one option to help you get out, and even that may not work, but this as your only chance to escape, or else you would have to endure the torture even longer.

You promised to apologize to Charlotte after she saw you. Reluctantly, you did what you had to do, you bit her nipple...

Even though it was as big as your face, you bit one part of it, and even that could be felt. Charlotte's tit hardened and you saw some milk flow out, but just a small bit.

Outside...

Charlotte felt something on her nipple squeeze and she stifled herself from moaning before she did in front of Katherine. 

"I'm going to quickly go to the bathroom, be right back"

"Okay, see you" Katherine replied.

Charlotte ran to the bathroom, and locked the bathroom door, not just the stall, but the entire bathroom. She wondered where this was coming from, and when she started taking off her shirt to inspect why it was happening, and she stopped herself when she looked down. 

She realized that the bra was tight, now that she was paying attention to it, and just assumed that it was the tight bra that was making this happen. But when she realized that she actually liked the feeling, she decided to keep her bra on and put her shirt back on, and not look further into it. Since she liked the feeling, she decided to keep it on to make her happy, and promised to herself that she wouldn't say anything about it and not let anyone else know about it, even Katherine. Her boobs jiggled as she walked back to the gym, where she met Katherine.

Inside... 

You felt her running, and taking off her shirt. You became excited as you thought she was going to find and take you out, but to your dismay, she put her shirt back on and walked somewhere else, boobs bouncing as she walked. You desperately started to bite her nipple harder and more times, but you heard her moan so slightly that no one else could have heard it if they weren't stuck to her body. You decided to wait for something else to happen...

To be continued...

Chapter 4 by Spectre
Author's Notes:

Sorry it took so long, my files were deleted and I had to restart the chapter. Please leave any suggestions on what you want to see happen. Also, I'm going on a one week break to plan how I want this story to go.


You were trapped in the tight space between her bra and her nipple, and found no way out to escape. You sighed as you gave up trying to escape and let her boobs overpower you. Charlotte’s boobs kept hammering you as she was playing. What seemed like hours to you was only a few minutes in real life. Then, as you thought nothing will happen, you felt the bra moving, and you thought she was shifting her bra, and took this opportunity to escape. However, you were weak and by the time she stopped moving her bra, your plan to escape, which was to go around to the middle and get out from there instead of climbing up her breast. You couldn’t make it out of the bra, due to your debilitated state, and this time got trapped between her boobs. 


Now, Charlotte had oversized boobs and you couldn’t move the slightest now. Earlier, you at least had some small space to move around in, but now, you were trapped in your position, flattened, in a distorted way that was extremely uncomfortable. To make matters worse, every now and then, you felt an even tighter squeeze, blowing the air out of you. You assumed that it was due to the times when she used a volleyball technique called the “bump”. This is when you stretch your arms in front of you and put your hand on top in another, and hit upwards with your forearms. Whenever Charlotte did this, her boobs squished together, each time making it worse for you. You dejectedly gave up doing anything and was wishing to die, but that couldn’t happen, and you were also scared even though you wanted to be dead.


Just when all seemed lost, you felt the bra shift, and you took this opportunity to escape only to be defeated by gravity. When Charlotte shifted her bra, she pushed her boobs outward to adjust it (don’t ask me why) and you were no longer trapped between her boobs, but fell to the bottom of her bra, and then saw a horrifying sight: Charlotte was moving her boobs back to her original location and they were going on top of you. To you, it looked like a boob the size of a skyscraper falling on you, tons of weight being put on you. Not only that but, you felt sweat accumulating where you were, and since you were squished, you couldn’t move your mouth or close your nose from the sweat. Sweat slowly moved into your mouth, and the smell of the sweat became worse as time passed. You gagged and choked on the sweat that came into your mouth. On top of that, Charlotte was still playing volleyball and her boobs kept pummeling you over and over again each time they bounced, tons of weight smashing on you repeatedly. 


You gave in and became unconscious. 


Switching to 3rd person POV (it was 2nd person POV because you were playing the role of Tom)...


Unbeknownst to Charlotte and Tom, milk was still dripping down slowly from Charlotte’s breast that you bit, and it started gathering in her bra, and for Tom, since he is one inch tall, it was like a flood, but to Charlotte, who was 7 feet tall (for those of you who didn’t see the edit to the appearance, she is not 6 feet tall, but 7), it was smaller than the smallest puddle. No one realized, but the milk slowly started going in Tom’s mouth, and he shrank to half an inch or ½ inch. The reason for his shrinking is the disease mixed with specifically Charlotte’s breast milk, and the tissues in Tom’s body trying to heal at the same time. So if any one of these were absent, then he wouldn’t have shrunk.

To be continued…


End Notes:

I'm planning on Charlotte finding Tom (you) the next chapter, tell me if you don't want it to happen or if you want something new to happen while she is unaware.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12235