Tiny Trials by ittybittyman
Summary:

A man who still lives at home signs up for drug trials to make money so he can buy a house for himself and his girlfriend. 

But there are some side effects 


Categories: Feet, Giantess, Breasts, Couples, Humiliation, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m, FM/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: No Word count: 22099 Read: 82345 Published: September 29 2022 Updated: November 06 2022

1. Chapter 1 by ittybittyman

2. Chapter 2 by ittybittyman

3. Chapter 3 by ittybittyman

4. Chapter 4 by ittybittyman

5. Chapter 5 by ittybittyman

6. Chapter 6 by ittybittyman

7. Chapter 7 by ittybittyman

8. Chapter 8 by ittybittyman

9. Chapter 9 by ittybittyman

10. Chapter 10 by ittybittyman

11. Chapter 11 by ittybittyman

12. Chapter 12 by ittybittyman

13. Chapter 13 by ittybittyman

14. Chapter 14 by ittybittyman

15. Chapter 15 by ittybittyman

16. Chapter 16 by ittybittyman

17. Chapter 17 by ittybittyman

Chapter 1 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

I have almost all of this written, just need to think up an ending. 

Let me know what you think, I'll try to post a new chapter every day or so. 



_____________



“Oh god yes!” Cindy moaned.

Mike had his girlfriend pinned up against the wall as he fucked her. His 6’5” muscular build made it easy for him to hold her petite 5’1” frame as they made love. He was very cocky about his sexual prowess, and took her moans and screams of pleasure as the greatest compliment he could receive.

She was much shorter than him, and only had B cup breasts, but she had a thick ass that filled each of his large hands nicely. He pulled her off the wall and flipped her around so he could get a better view of her ass as they fucked.

Just as Cindy started to scream, a loud banging came from the bedroom door.

“Shut the fuck up!” Came a shrill voice from the other side of the door.

Cindy turned bright red from embarrassment as she pulled away from Mike. “I'm sorry!” she called back.

Mike growled in frustration as he wrapped a towel around his waist and went to confront the interruption at the door. He pulled it open and looked down at his younger sister, Michelle.

She was almost the opposite of CIndy, being 8 inches taller than her, brown hair, thicker build, and large breasts, but still much shorter than Mike. Their family was full of very large people, but Michelle was the shortest. She had been much smaller a few months ago, but seemed to be going through a late growth phase at the age of 19. 


“Get away from my room Michelle!” Mike hollered at her.

“You're not the only one that lives here, asshole. I don't want to hear all this gross shit.” She retorted. “If I hear you again Ill call mom and dad and tell them you got fired.”

“You do that, and I’ll tell them about all the slutty shit you do on tiktok.” He snapped back.

“Fuck you!” She yelled.

“No, fuck you!” He yelled back and slammed the door in her face. Their parents had recently retired in another country, but kept their apartment for their kids to live in. Mike hated having to still share a house with his younger sister, but since he just got fired, he couldn't really afford a place of his own.

“Mike, you really need to get your own place.” Cindy said, her face still red from embarrassment. “You know I can't have overnight guests in my dorm.”

“I know I know.” Mike said. He had dropped out of college and started working at a gym, but after a few too many times showing up late, he got fired. “I actually have a plan to make a shit ton of money.”

Cindy rolled her eyes. “What, some get rich quick schemes?”

“No, this is legit. Have you ever heard of those medical trials? They pay you to test new medicine. There's one I signed up for that pays 2 grand a month!”

“What? Babe, that's way too dangerous. They must pay that much because of how risky it is!” She said with concern.

“Don't worry, it's totally fine. They have great doctors and scientists that will be monitoring everything about me. If anything, I’ll be safer than you, because doctors will be watching all the time.” He said with confidence.

“Just be careful, I don't want anything to happen to my giant love machine.” She said seductively.

“Don't worry, I won't let them get anywhere near him.” Mike said with a smirk as he pulled the towel off himself, showing off his ‘giant love machine’.

Cindy giggled and pulled him back to bed.

“Just don't make me scream again.” She said,

“No promises” He said as he got to work.

Chapter 2 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:
Next chapter

_______



“Mike? Please follow me.” Said a nurse.

Mike jumped up out of his seat and followed her into the next room. He had been there for about an hour already, just waiting as a dozen other guys were called before him.

The nurse brought him to a standard doctors room and ran a few basic tests on him. Blood pressure, listened to his heart, looked in his ears and eyes, checked his height, weight, and pricked his finger to take a blood sample.

The nurse then left him alone to wait again before the doctor came in. Mike had to do a double take when she walked in. For a split second, he had flashbacks to a video he had watched online awhile back, starring an actress named Maserati. She was a middle aged black woman with tits bigger than her head.

“Hello Mike, my name is Doctor Greene. Just to confirm, are you willingly participating in this drug trial?” She said as she sat down in front of Mike.

Mike shook the thoughts of that movie out of his head and smiled as he responded. “Yes, of course. How could I say no to this kind of money?”

The doctor smiled back and continued. “Excellent, now this is phase 1 of the trial, and depending on the results, you could be invited to continue into phase 2, which will have a larger financial compensation. But before we get ahead of ourselves, are you afraid of needles?” She pulled out a syringe full of a mysterious blue liquid.

“Um, no, I'm fine with shots. But I don't think I was ever told exactly what this is supposed to do.” Mike said as he eyed the blue liquid.

“That was intentional, we can't have any preconceived ideas affect the outcome of the trials. Ever heard of the placebo effect? If people believe medicine is supposed to do something, it can be effective even if its actually just a sugar pill. We dont want that to mess up the data.” She explained.

“Oh, well I guess that makes sense.” Mike said as he held out his arm for the shot.

Dr. Greene smiled and shook her head. “Sorry, but that's not where it goes. Please turn around.”


~15 minutes later~

Mike rubbed his sore butt cheek as he looked at the check he had been given in almost disbelief. A few more of these and he’d be ready to move out. 


He pocketed the check and unlocked his bike to ride home. He had a car, but with gas prices so high, he was trying to avoid driving so he could save as much money as possible. After a few mile bike ride, he got back to his apartment and went inside.

“Jeez, she's such a pig.” Mike said as he looked around the apartment at the mess his sister had made. Dirty dishes left on every table, her old laundry dropped on the floor and furniture.

He stomped over to his sister's room and pushed open the slightly ajar door. His sister was in there standing in front of her phone, filming another one of her tik tok dances. They always seemed to involve an excessive amount of boob bouncing or ass shaking, and this one was no different.

“Hey! Stop leaving all your dirty shit all over the place, keep it in your room.” Mike said, interrupting her recording.

“Ugh! You ruined it!” She said as she grabbed her phone to stop the recording and start over.

“Stop with all your e-thot shit and go clean up your mess.” He ordered.

“You're not the boss of me Mike” She snapped back. That always made Mikes blood rise. He felt his skin tingle like a rush of adrenaline running through him. He always got angry when people questioned his authority, especially when it was his little sister.

Mike went over and grabbed the back of her neck and steered her out of the room to where her mess was. It was a common technique used by strict dads or older brothers and very effective.

“I'm bigger than you so yes I am in charge.” He retorted as he let her go. “Now clean up.”

She whirled around and looked him up and down. “I’m still growing, so you better watch out for when I get bigger than you! I'm already up to your chin now!”

Mike looked at her, and realized she did indeed look a bit taller than last time he had checked. “Hah, you might be growing, but theres no way a girl is gonna get taller than me. Especially not my little sister. Now pick up all your dirty shit.”

Michelle growled at him, but started cleaning up like he ordered. As a lifelong younger sister, she knew when she lost. Without her parents around, her usual tactic of crying and running to them wouldn't work. And it's not like they would defend her for leaving a mess around the house anyways.

While she cleaned, Mike pulled out his check to sign and deposit with the bank app on his phone.

“Whoa, where'd you get that?” Michelle asked, peeking over his shoulder.

Mike gave her a side eyed glare, annoyed over her prying, but answered anyway. “I signed up for a pharmaceutical test of a new drug, and they pay really well.”

“Really? That could be dangerous. You could end up losing all your hair or going blind or something.” Michelle said. “What's the place called?”

“Vitacorp.” He said, ignoring her warnings.

“Hmm, think they are hiring? If that's what they pay test subjects, I bet they pay interns a lot.” She mused. She was in pre-pharmacy and was planning on eventually getting her doctorate in pharmacy, so she was on the lookout for any places in her field that might take her on. Nowadays, you need several years of experience just for an entry level job, so internships were a necessity.

“Well I doubt they would hire such a slob.” He said, looking at the mess she still needed to clean.

Michelle just huffed at him and went back to cleaning.

Chapter 3 by ittybittyman

“OH awesome! They already have orange colored Oreos!” Michelle exclaimed, grabbing them off the shelf. “Can we get them?” But before Mike could respond, she dropped them in the cart he was pushing and ran off to another aisle.

“I swear, it's like she's 8 years old sometimes.” Mike said with a sigh.

“I think it's cute. Its almost like she's our daughter.” Cindy said as she hugged Mike's arm.

“Don't even talk about kids. You're in school, and I’m still living at home.” Mike said. “But not for long, just a few more months of this trial and I can afford a real nice apartment for us.”

“You know I won't be moving in with you right away. I still have to live at my dorm.” Cindy explained again.

“I know I know. But how about you at least leave a toothbrush at my place?” Mike compromised.

Cindy grinned and pretended to think it over. “Well I guess that's acceptable.”

The two laughed as they walked down the aisle and turned the corner to the next one. Mike's laughter cut off as he took in the scene before him.

Michelle was pressed up against the shelves, with a nervous look on her face. She seemed to be trying to get away from the guy in front of her. A big guy seemed to be trying to hit on her, but was not picking up the hints that she wanted to be left alone, and he was getting more and more pushy.

Mikes blood rose and he felt the familiar tingle of adrenaline rush through his body. He might not get along very well with her, but she was still his sister.

Mike rushed over to the guy and pushed him away from Michelle. The guy was big. But Mike was bigger. “The fuck do you think youre doing talking to my sister like that?”

The guy looked back at his attacker and sized him up before responding. “Relax bro, your sisters got some big ass titties, and she needs a man to give her what she needs.”

The tingling in his blood got more intense at that comment and his vision went red.

The next thing Mike knew, he was standing over the guy, breathing heavily. He must have blacked out in rage and knocked the guy down. The man's nose was bloody and he was looking up at Mike with fear in his eyes.

The guy quickly scrambled away and ran off. Mike took a few deep breaths to calm himself down.

“Thanks Mike.” Michelle said sheepishly from behind him. Mike took a few more breaths before turning to face her.

“You gotta learn how to take care of yourself. I won't always be around.” He scolded.

“I know. I’m tall for a girl, and still growing, so I dont get messed with very often.” She said, comparing her height to her brother and noticing she was closer to his height than ever before. Now her eyes were parallel with his mouth. “But maybe I need to start working out too.”

“Ha! Especially if you keep eating all those oreos.” He said, poking her in the stomach and laughing at the face she made. “Ill take you to the gym this week and show you some workouts.”

Mike was a total gym rat, and even though he didn't enjoy spending time with his sister, he would never pass up an opportunity to show off his fitness knowledge and help others get into lifting.

“That was so cool Mike!” Came Cindy's voice from behind him. She hugged him from the side and kissed his shoulder.

Michelle rolled her eyes at the PDA and went to grab the shopping cart.

“It was nothing, just had to teach that guy some manners.” Mike said with exaggerated bravado.

Cindy looked to make sure Michelle was out of earshot before she whispered. “That was so hot. Lets finish up here as fast as possible. We need to get back to your place.” She said with a look in her eyes that Mike knew very well.


~~~~~~~

Michelle was measuring herself against the closet door that had all her height marks throughout the years.

“5 foot, 11 inches.” Michelle said. She had grown 2 inches since last time she checked. She was happy with that, she liked being tall. She looked at herself in the mirror and appreciated the sight. She wasn't just growing vertically either. Her breasts were continuing to grow, and at this rate her DD bras would need to be replaced soon. They were already on the tight side.

Her first thought was how many more followers she'd end up getting on social media if she kept growing like this. Half her comment section was men asking her to start an onlyfans. And it was hard to keep saying no when she saw how much money other girls were making. But she didn't know how employers at pharmaceutical companies would react. She didn't want to jeopardize her career before it even began.

A random thought popped in her head. “Wait, 5 foot 11?” See mumbled as she double checked her height. For some reason that didn't sound right. Her brother was 6’5” and she seemed to be closer to his height than 6”. But her thoughts were interrupted by rhythmic thumping of a bed against a wall.

“Ugh, disgusting.” She said. At least Cindy was being quiet.

To distract herself, she jumped on her computer and started looking up the company Mike was getting trials at. Maybe she could get a job there. Having a family member working for them is a good thing. Right? Isn't nepotism in hiring a thing?

Chapter 4 by ittybittyman

Mike pulled into the parking lot of Vitacorp for his next session. He was concerned that this drug he was given was a weightloss thing. He noticed his weight was down, and he wasn't able to lift as much as he usually did.

“Okay okay, you got this.” Michelle said to herself from the passenger seat. She had secured an interview for an internship and got it scheduled for the same time her brother was due to come back anyways.

Mike thought it was weird seeing her all dressed up when she usually dressed like a bum.

“You brought gym clothes to change into right? I don't want to have to drive all the way back home.” Mike said as he got out of the car. He was following through with his promise to take her to the gym since he was already going to be out with her anyways.

“Yes yes, they're in the backseat. But shush, I need to focus.” She said as she walked off ahead of him to go check in for her interview.

Mike laughed at how nervous she was and slowly followed her inside. When he got there, he saw her being led off to another room.

He went to check in, and to his surprise, he was brought to the doctors room immediately. The nurse ran the same tests as before. She didn't read off any of her measurements, but Mike asked her what his weight was just to confirm how much weight he had lost.

“Holy shit, I've lost 30 pounds!” Mike exclaimed. The nurse didn't seem concerned, and just told him to mention it to the doctor when she came in.

Mike sat patiently waiting for the doctor, but it took about 45 minutes before she arrived.

“Sorry for the delay,” Dr. Greene said. “I was just interviewing your sister.”

“Oh yeah, that makes sense. She decided to apply after I told her I was doing this study.” Mike said.

“She has pretty impressive grades. And living with one of our test subjects is certainly a bonus.” She said.

“Yeah I guess.” Mike said, not wanting to get stuck in a conversation about his sister. “But anyways, did you look at my numbers? I've lost 30 lbs in a week!”

The doctor turned to her computer and pulled up his charts and looked through them. “Yes I see. Have you noticed any other changes?”

“Well, I can't lift as much as I usually do at the gym. But I figure that's from the weight loss.” Mike said. “But that's it.”

It looked like Dr. Greene was about to say something but stopped herself and reconsidered before saying, “Do you have any loss of appetite?”

“Well now that you mention it, I have been eating a bit less than usual.” Mike said.

“See if you can eat as much as you usually do and we will check your weight next week.” The doctor went through the same routine as last time as she gave him another dosage. She then said her goodbyes and directed him out the door to the waiting room where his sister was.

Mike walked past his sister and headed towards the car, trusting her to know to follow him. As soon as they both got in the car she screeched in excitement, causing Mike to jump.

“I totally got it! They told me they would contact me in a day or two, but I know I totally got it! They were so impressed.” Michelle exclaimed.

“Jesus! You almost blew my eardrums with that screech.” Mike complained. Michelle ignored him as she whipped out her phone to text all her friends.

Mike rolled his eyes and started to drive to the gym.

~~~~

Mike sighed as he saw his sister walk out of the changing room in a bright pink sports bra that barely contained her tits, and matching skin tight shorts. He didn't say anything, as this was a pretty common outfit, but he wasn't exactly pleased.

“Put this on. You need to keep your body warm, especially when you're new so you don't cramp or pull something.” Mike said as he tossed her his sweatshirt.

She gave him a suspicious look, but wasn't about to challenge him on his knowledge of working out.

As she put it on, Mike noticed how tall she looked. She must be over 6 feet tall now, and quickly gaining on his own 6’5”. He started to wonder if he jinxed it by telling her she'd never be taller than him a while ago.

The first thing he had them do was stretch and warm up. After about 15 minutes of light warmups, he was ready to get to the workout.

“Alright, now that the warm up is over, let's hit the bench.” Mike said, leading Michelle to the bench. “Let's see how much you can do.”

After showing her the technique, he had her hit a few reps starting with the bar, and moving up in weight until she failed and had to have Mike help her re-rack the bar.

“Alright, looks like you failed at 95lbs. The bar weighs 45lbs, and there are 25 lbs on each side.” He said, explaining simple math to her. “That's not bad for a girl.”

“Better watch out for these guns” Michelle said with a laugh as she flexed her biceps.

Mike rolled his eyes. “Those biceps aren't even a muscle used when benching. Now move over and watch a pro.”

Mike loaded up 2 plates plus 10lbs on each side for a total of 245lbs. Something he could easily rep out. He got into position and took a deep breath before pushing off and starting his set.

But something went wrong. As soon as the bar touched his chest and he started to push the bar back up, it didn't move. He pushed as hard as he could, even going so far as to cheat and lift his butt off the bench. But still nothing. He began to panic as adrenaline rushed his system and his blood began to tingle. Even with the adrenaline rush, he still couldn't move the weight.

Michelle began to panic as she saw her brother couldn't lift the weight. She tried to help him by pulling the weight up, but she was already tired from her benching and the weight was much too heavy for her to even help. She quickly looked around and called over another guy to help.

Mike's blood was boiling as he struggled with the weight. The embarrassment of his sister having to help, plus the sense of dread at her failing to help him was making him feel close to heart failure. It wasn't until another guy came over and helped him re-rack the weight that he was able to let out the breath he had been holding.

He thanked the guy for the help and made up some lame excuse about shoulder pain to help cover his embarrassment. The heated emotions he had been feeling quickly turned to shame and it felt like his heart physically dropped in his chest as he contemplated the fact that he couldn't even 1 rep a weight he had easily hit just a week earlier.

“Are you okay?” Michelle asked, concerned.

“Yeah, it's just this drug trial. Its making me lose weight.” Mike said.

“Does losing weight make you weaker?” Michelle asked, confused.

“Kinda. There's a reason why powerlifters all look fat. You need mass to move mass.” Mike explained.

“Oh okay. Do you want to go home now?” She asked.

“No no, it's ok. Let's just hit the machines over there.” Mike said, pointing to the other side of the gym. Michelle nodded and started walking over there. Mike stood up to follow but froze as soon as he did.

Why did Michelle look taller than him?

~~~~~~

Mike made it through the rest of the workout without Michelle noticing his height. He was either sitting down or bent over pretending to pick something up anytime she stood near him.

He put on a calm exterior to hide that anything was wrong, but on the inside he was panicking. The stress of the situation was getting to him. He could almost swear that he saw her getting even bigger as they worked out.

When they got home, Mike had Michelle go in ahead of him, pretending like he had to grab things out of the trunk. When she was out of eyesight, he went inside and immediately went into his room.

Digging through his drawers, he pulled out a tape measure and quickly measured himself.

“Oh fuck no. This is impossible.” Mike said as he read the numbers.

“5 foot 9”

Chapter 5 by ittybittyman

“It's okay babe, you can just talk to the doctor and have them reverse this.” Cindy said, trying to calm Mike down.

The day after the gym incident, Mike had Cindy come over and explained what was happening to him in a rush. He was panicking as he explained and felt himself losing control of his emotions again. He had to sit down on the bed and just breathe to calm himself down.

Cindy sat next to him and rubbed his back. She didn't like seeing him all worked up like this and was trying to get him to calm down. “They wouldn't test something like this if it was permanent.”

“Yeah, yeah that's true. It's not like they dont test these things on animals first.” Mike said, starting to calm down.

“Starting to feel better now?” Cindy asked.

“Yeah, now I'm only very panicked instead of severely panicked.” He joked.

“Well I think I know how to make you feel better.” She said and gave him that look again.

Mike smiled at her. “Well I can't say no to that.”

The two started making love, and Mike immediately noticed that Cindy felt larger. He wasn't exactly upset by her breasts and ass feeling larger in his hands.

As the fucked, Cindy also noticed Mikes new size. And wasn't very thrilled. He had gotten smaller all over, and she could definitely tell. But she was a good girlfriend, and didnt want to make him feel any worse than he already did, so she put on the performance of a lifetime and made him feel like a sex god.

The sex was amazing for Mike. Her larger body, and the sounds she was making was really getting his blood pumping. A moment after he finished, a loud banging came from his door.

“Not again!” He growled as he threw on a towel and opened the door.

“Will you leave us a…” Mike started to yell but trailed off as he looked down at his sister's giant tits, where her face should be. He panned his head up till he looked straight ahead into his sister's open mouth, and then continued up to look into her eyes.

Cindy was equally shocked into silence at the sight of her brother's height. They both stood there in silence for a few moments before she said “What. The. Fuck.”

~~~~~


After Mike and Cindy cleaned themselves up and got dressed, they met Michelle out in the living room to explain to her what was going on. She clearly saw how short he was now, so there was no point in trying to hide it.

Michelle nodded along as Mike explained what was happening. When he was done, just jumped up to grab a tape measure.

“I thought something was weird. I knew I was going through a growth spurt, but I seemed to be catching up to you too fast.” Michelle said. “Can you measure us Cindy?”

Michelle and Mike stood back to back next to the tape measure as Cindy stood on the couch so she could get a clear view of the top of their heads.

“Ok, Michelle is now exactly 6 feet tall. Wow, you really have grown!” Cindy said, surprised.

Michelle broke out in a big grin at having finally broken 6’ tall. “Yes!”

“And Mike is…” Cindy continued. “5 foot 8 inches.”

“Oh my god.” Mike said, devastated. He sat down on the couch and put his face in his hands. He has shrunk another inch since yesterday.

“It's not so bad. Thats average height for a guy.” Cindy said, trying to cheer him up.

“Actually, the average guy height is 5 foot 9.” Michelle corrected. Cindy shot her a look, which made Michelle look away.

Mike felt his heart drop again and his blood run cold. He used to be a big masculine guy. Now he's shorter than average. He used to make fun of guys under 6 feet, and now he was way below that.

“How about you call the doctor and see if you can go in earlier than your next appointment.” Cindy suggested.

Mike nodded and pulled out his phone. He called up the office and explained to the receptionist that he needed to come in early.

“What's the reason?” She asked.

“Well, this is going to sound crazy, but I’m shrinking!” Mike said.

“Give me one moment to pull up your file.” She said, “Ok, it says here that at the start of the trial you were 6 foot 5 inches tall. What is your height now?”

“5 foot 8 inches.” He said, his voice cracking as he did so.

“That is not something to worry about. The doctor has many other patients and unless your condition becomes life threatening, she can't see you until your next appointment.”

“What!?! This is serious! I shrunk 9 inches! Either you let me see the doctor or I'll be calling a lawyer!” He snapped.

The receptionist calmly explained how he had signed away liability and a lawyer would just be a waste of his money. Mike's blood boiled as he continued to yell at her and she calmly shot down everything he said. Eventually, Mike gave up and ended the call.

When he turned around, he was startled by his sister standing so close to him, and holding up the tape measure.

“Mike, you shrunk another inch while on the phone!” Michelle exclaimed.

“What! How is that possible!” Mike yelled.

Cindy ran over to hug Mike and comfort him. Michelle just looked at her older brother as she thought about what was going on.

An idea came to her and she grinned to herself. “This is for science.” She whispered to herself.

“Hey Micro, how does it feel to be so short now?” Michelle taunted.

Mike and Cindy both froze and looked over at her. “What did you call me?” Mike asked, thinking he heard her wrong.

“Well you're already shorter than your little sister, and you keep shrinking. I was testing out a new name that fits better.” She replied.

“Fuck you.” Mike said, feeling his anger start to rise.

“Uh oh, got a napoleon complex now? You short guys are so temperamental.” She said with a laugh.

“You better shut the fuck up.” Mike said, seething with anger.

“Uhh, Mike?” Cindy said, trying to get his attention. But he ignored her and pushed her off of him as he stared down his sister.

“Or what? You're not bigger than me anymore. So that means I’m in charge now.” She said,

Mike's blood boiled and he rushed towards her. He pushed her with all his strength, but instead of sending her across the room, it just made her stumble backwards and fall on her butt.

“You shouldn't have done that pipsqueak.” Michelle said angrily.

“And why not?” He demanded.

“Because it's making you shrink.” She said,

“What the fuck are you talking about.” Mike demanded.

“When you shrunk on the phone, I had a theory that it was your anger making you shrink. So I tested it out.” Michelle explained.

“Bullshit.” Mike said flatly.

“Will you do the honors Cindy?” Michelle asked, pointing to the tape measure.

Cindy grabbed it, and hesitated briefly before measuring Mike again. “She's right. You shrunk another inch.”

“You did this on purpose!” Mike yelled. “I am going to..”

Michelle cut him off. “Going to what? Go on, get angry and shrink more.”

Mike was about to yell again, but Cindy hugged him from behind and started to shush him.

“It's ok Mike. Just calm down. Just breathe. We can get through this.” She said, worried he'd continue to shrink if she didn't stop him.

Mike forced himself to calm down and looked away from Michelles smirking face. He left the room with Cindy and went back to his room.

Michelle watched them go, and felt a tinge of guilt. She might have gone too far testing her theory, but after he pushed her, she lost her temper a bit too. It's not like Mike is the only one in the family that's allowed to lose their cool. And at least they learned more about what was making him shrink. 

Chapter 6 by ittybittyman

*gluck gluck gluck* Cindy worked her head up and down as she blew Mike. She had stayed that night and decided to start off their day on a positive note since Mike was going through so much at the moment.

Since he had gotten smaller, taking all of his dick in her mouth was much easier to do. But while she was working, she felt his dick start to get smaller in her mouth. Was he losing his erection while she was blowing him?

She took this as a personal insult to her abilities, and dialed it up a notch, going full in on rocking his world. Her tactics seemed to work, as he soon finished in her mouth, which she gladly swallowed.

“Damn babe, that was amazing!” Mike said, panting.

“Well I felt you losing your boner, so clearly the first half wasn't that great.''She said with a pout.

“What? That's not true. I was throbbing the whole time.” Mike countered.

Cindy just huffed at him, before a thought occurred to her.

“Wait, let me measure you again.” She said, grabbing the tape measure. Mike’s mood instantly soured, but he stood up anyways.

“5 foot 5. Another inch since last night. Do you think sex makes you shrink too?” Cindy said, worried that she had just sucked an inch off her boyfriend.

“What? No, there's no way.” Mike said. He was terrified at the thought of having to pick between sex and shrinking.

“Well what else could it have been? You didn't get angry since after your last measurement.” Cindy said.

“You know what? I'll prove it to you.” Mike said purpose. He grabbed Cindy and pulled her over to the bed and began kissing her body.

“Mike, we need to be careful.” Cindy said in protest. But as Mike’s kisses moved south, her concerns seemed to disappear.

About 30 minutes of love making later, the two lay next to each other panting.

‘At least his tongue can still get the job done’ Cindy thought to herself. She turned to Mike and said aloud “Ok, let's check your height now.”

Cindy measured him again and sighed as she saw the numbers. “Yup, down another inch. Getting worked up makes you shrink. Angry and horny.”

“Fuck!” Mike shouted. His life was falling apart. He lost a foot in height, and now he couldnt even fuck his girlfriend without shrinking.

“It's ok, we just have to wait a few more days before you see the doctor, and you can tell them that you want to end all this.” Cindy said.

Mike sighed to himself. No use getting upset over something he couldn't change. “Ok, you're right, I just need to stay calm. Maybe meditate or something.”

“Well you always say how working out is relaxing for you. How about we go to the gym? We can just do some lightweight stuff.” Cindy suggested.

Mike agreed and the two got changed and left for the gym. Luckily, Mike had always worn pretty tight clothes, so now his clothes were just baggy, but still fit.

Mike was feeling pretty good while working out. He might be smaller and weaker, but his strength was still proportional to his weight, so he could still do plenty of body weight exercises.

“Cindy? Hey, what are you doing here?” A males voice, interrupting Mike's pushups.

“Doug? Oh hey! I'm just working out with Mike.” Cindy replied pointing to Mike who was standing up.

Mike's heart dropped. He hated Doug. The guy was in Cindys classes and it was obvious that he had a thing for Cindy. Mike would always emphasize his size around Doug to intimidate him and make sure he knew his place. But that was before he was half a foot smaller than him.

“Mike? Oh my god, what happened to you?” Doug said with a laugh of disbelief. “On a diet?”

“Very funny. But no. I'm doing a pharmaceutical study. This is a side effect.” Mike explained as calmly as he could.

“Shit, how small are you now?” Doug said as he walked up to Mike to compare their heights. Doug wasn't as big as Mike used to be, but at his new height, Mike's eyeline was even with his chest. “How is this even possible? Did you just wake up this short?”

Before Mike could respond, Cindy chimed in. “It's been gradual. He's been shrinking little by little.”

“Oh wow, so you could end up shorter than Cindy?” Doug said with a laugh.

“Ok Doug, we're busy here. Can you please leave?” Mike said with forced calm.

“Oh sorry, did I hit a nerve?” Doug said with a smirk. “Sorry little guy.”

“Fuck off Doug.” Mike said, his blood rising.

“Ok ok, didn't realize you had such a short temper.” Doug said before turning to Cindy. “See you in class Cindy, let me know if you need anything. Like reaching the top shelf.”

Cindy just rolled her eyes at all the short jokes and said goodbye as Doug left.

“I hate that piece of shit.” Mike said, still fuming.

“Calm down Mike, don't let a little teasing get under your skin.” Cindy said.

“Little teasing? Now you're making fun of me?” Mike snapped.

Cindy couldn't help but laugh. “I didn't mean it like that. Stop being so sensitive. You're probably making yourself shrink again.”

“Fuck this. I'm going home.” Mike said as he stormed off. Cindy had driven them there, so he opted to just walk home on his own.

Cindy called after him, but he just ignored her.

By the time he made it back home, he was exhausted. He underestimated how much farther the walk seemed with shorter legs. When he got inside he was confronted by Michelle who was jumping around in excitement.

“I GOT IT!” She screamed.

“Got what?” Mike said as he covered his ears from the screams.

“The job! I got the internship!” She screamed.

“Oh, cool. Congrats.” Mike said with no enthusiasm.

“Don't be too excited for me now.” Michelle said sarcastically. “Wait, did you shrink again?”

She walked up to him to compare her height to his, noting that the top of his head was almost even with her chin.

“I dont wanna talk about it.” Mike said as he pushed past her to go hide in his room. 

Chapter 7 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Some behind the scenes at the lab going on this chapter

______________



Michelle looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing black pants and a black jacket with a white shirt underneath. Perfect for her first day at work.

The one thing wrong about her outfit was her bra. She tugged on it, trying to get it to fit better, but soon gave up. Her tits had been growing recently, and her bras no longer fit. She has to go shopping this weekend. But luckily it wasn't noticeable under her jacket.

When she got to the office, she had to go through a few hours of HR stuff. Watching corporate training videos that looked like they were shot in the 80’s, mountains of paperwork to set up her employment, confidentiality agreements, and tours of the facility.

After all that was over, she was handed off to Dr. Greene, a woman she had met during her interview.

“Hello Michelle, It's good to see you again, how was all the onboarding? Manage to stay awake?” Dr.Greene joked.

Michelle giggled at that. “Yes, but barely.”

“Good, well let me show you my lab, where you'll be working.” The doctor said before leading her to a lab full of expensive looking equipment and computers.

Before Michelle walked through the doorway, Dr. Greene stopped her. “Now, before I show you this, I just want to emphasize that this is all confidential stuff. You can't tell anyone about this. Not friends or family. Those documents you signed mean that you could go to jail if you do. Do you understand?”

Michelle stiffened at the seriousness of the situation. “Yes ma’am. You can trust me, I won't tell anyone.”

“Good, now as you probably already know, your brother is one of my test subjects.” She said as she let Michelle into the room.

“Yeah, he's shrinking! I tested out a theory yesterday and discovered that getting angry makes him shrink.” Michelle said, hoping to impress her new boss.

Dr.Green nodded. “Thats correct. But shrinking was not our original goal. This research is being funded by the military, and was originally intended to make humans more durable. Resistant to blunt traumas, lacerations, lack of oxygen, and so on. Our initial trials on rats proved very promising. But we did notice a very very slight loss in size. We were not concerned about this at the time, because the benefits seemed to outweigh the negatives.”

“But this seems more than a slight loss in size.” Michelle countered.

“That is because humans and rats, while having similar reactions to many drugs, are not the same as humans. It turns out that humans are much more emotional than rats. So during our first round of tests, many of the subjects ended up shrinking significantly. That being said, we were able to replicate that effect in rats by putting them in stressful situations.” Dr Greene continued.

“Wait, first round? This isn't the first time you've tested it on humans?” Michelle asked.

“No, come see.” The doctor led her over to a glass tank on a counter and gestured for her to look inside. Michelle bent over and peered inside.

“Oh my god! Those are tiny people!” She gasped. Behind the glass, there were half a dozen people about a quarter of an inch tall walking around. Most had stopped to stare back at her as she inspected them. She gave an awkward wave before standing up.

“Are they stuck this small? Is my brother going to get this small?” Michelle asked.

“Unfortunately they are indeed stuck like this. And you're brother may end up this small, but I do not believe it will be permanent for him.” The doctor explained. “The drug being used on your brother is a slight variation. It allows for a second drug to reverse the effects, which has been shown to work on rats already.”

Michelle was about to ask another question before the doctor continued. “However, this new formula requires the subject to undergo a set number of doses until his body stabilizes before being given the reversal drug. If given too early, it will make the effects permanent.”

“Oh wow. Well then I guess Mike wont be quitting. He was planning on quitting the trial and having you make him big again.” Michelle said. “But why are you even doing this? I don't think soldiers that I could crush under my pinky is what the military was looking for.”

The doctor laughed at that. “Well, it would actually be pretty difficult to crush them, their durability has increased like we originally planned. However, the military is very pleased by this drug. If a subject can stay perfectly calm during the entire process, they won't shrink at all, so the military still considers it a success. And the shrinking has endless uses. Spys could become tiny and infiltrate virtually anywhere. Overcrowded prisons could be shrunken down and kept on a guards kitchen table. But the ability to be able to regrow is a necessity. And that's what this trial is for.”

“Oh ok, so after these new subjects finish all their treatments and the drug stabilizes in their body, they'll be given the reversal and grow back to normal.” Michelle said. “Do they all shrink down to this tiny size?” Michelle looked back at the tinies in the tank and imagined what it would be like for her brother to be that small.

“That's correct, and not necessarily. It's entirely possible that they don't shrink at all, if they don't get too emotional throughout the trial. However, it's very unlikely. These subjects from the first trial were understandably very distraught by the results, especially when they learned that we had no way of reversing it. Luckily, the old formulas lower limit kept them large enough to still be easily seen.”

“Wait, so the new subjects could get even smaller?” She said with wide eyes.

“We don't know yet. Slight changes in formula could have affected the lower limits, but we are not sure yet.” The doctor said. “Which brings me to what you will be doing for us. While here, it is your responsibility to care for the tiny subjects. Feed them, clean their cage, and document any changes or abnormalities that you observe.”

Michelle was disappointed at what her role here would be. She was basically assigned to be a pet sitter.

Dr. Greene laughed at Michelle's reaction. “Sorry to break it to you, but working is not all thrills. Although this task shouldnt take up all your time, so I'll have you shadow me when you're not busy. Also, there is one more important task I have for you.”

Michelle perked up at that. “Important? What is it?”

“You are in a unique position to see one of our test subjects on a daily basis. I want you to document as much as you can. What triggers shrinking episodes, how much he shrinks each episode, does his durability appear higher, and anything else you observe.”

“Yeah I can do that. No problem!” Michelle said, feeling important because she was given a special task.

“And one more thing. We want to know the limits of this new drug. Maximum shrink episodes, how much they can endure, and how small they can get. Now, we can't tell you to intentionally cause stress to a test subject, but don't go out of your way to make his life more peaceful than normally. And if you do end up causing him stress, well, nobody can accuse us of tampering with results if a younger sister annoys her older brother.”

Michelles eyes went wide as she processed what she was just told. She smirked mischievously and nodded. “Don't worry ma’am, I understand perfectly.” 

Chapter 8 by ittybittyman

Mike panted heavily as he stood waiting for Dr. Greene to reply after his rage fuel rant. He knew it was probably causing him to shrink, but he just couldn't control himself.

“Sir, I understand that you are upset, but you only have two options at this point. Leave the study, forfeit any money paid to you, and stay this size forever, or continue with the trial and receive the reversal drug after your body has stabilized.” She said calmly, this wasn't the first patient she had that lost his temper.

“So you knew this drug was going to turn me into a midget the whole time?” Mike accused.

“No, all we knew was that the previous version of the drug had the side effect of shrinking when the patient experienced high emotional levels. We did not know how often you would become emotional.” She answered.

“Emotional!? I think this is a pretty reasonable response for getting turned into a midget!” Mike yelled.

Doctor Greene just sighed and said, “So are you leaving or am I giving you your next dose?”

Mike fumed for a bit more before finally giving in and allowing her to give him another shot.

Once that was over, the doctor opened the door to let him out but gave him a warning as he left. “Now that the solution is building up in your system, you'll have stronger reactions to emotional outbursts, so try to not have a short fuse.” She said and shut the door before he could respond.

Mike was furious. He stomped over to his bike and got on. But as soon as he threw his leg over the seat, he realized how much taller the bike seemed. He had to do a little hop to get his butt on the seat. Luckily his feat still reached the pedals, and he peddled home.

As he walked inside, he realized his shorts were feeling pretty loose, even with his belt on the smallest loop. He would have to get new clothes soon.

Knowing that his temper was shrinking him, he forced himself to calm down. He sat down, closed his eyes, and did some deep breathing. After a few moments, he had finally settled down.

He then decided it was about time he called Cindy to apologize. He hasn't talked to her since yesterday and had been ignoring her calls.


He pulled out his phone and called her. It rang a few times before he heard her answer.

“Hello?” Cindy said. 


"Hey, I just wanted to say sorry for yesterday. I lost my temper. It's just that all this stuff is happening to me and I just snapped." Mike explained. 


"I've been trying so hard to help you, and it really hurt that you yelled at me like that." Cindy said. 


"I know. And I'm sorry. I'll control myself from now on. And if I don't, things will get much worse for me." Mike replied. 


"Did you see the doctor today? What did she say?" Cindy asked. 


Mike explained what the doctor had told him and how he was basically forced to continue, but if he could control his emotions, he wouldn't shrink anymore. 


"Ok, well it's good that there's a light at the end of the tunnel and that you'll end up growing back. But you're only human, you can't just become an emotionless robot." Cindy said with concern. 


"I know I know, but I have to try. Emotions are ok, but not strong emotions. I just gotta remain calm." 


"Ok, next time I come over I can teach you how to meditate. I have a report due soon, so I can't come over for a bit, is that ok?" She asked. 


"Yeah, I'm an adult Cindy, I can go a few days without being taken care of. Plus, I probably need a few days to prepare myself for seeing your smoking not body and not getting to fuck. But you might have a harder time than me, not being able to ride this stallion." He replied slyly. 


Cindy laughed at that. "haha fair. And to be honest, I think the no sex is a good idea. It's kinda weird having sex with such a short guy. I've never been with anyone under 6 feet before. I definitely can't wait to get my big stud back." 


Mike gave a fake laugh at that. He knew she didn't mean to hurt his feelings, but she made him feel pretty emasculated with that comment. 


They talked for a bit longer before saying their goodbyes. 


Mike left his room to go watch TV in the living room for a bit. He hadn't been there long before Michelle came back from work.  


"Oh my God, work is so cool. But I can't tell you because it's all top secret. So don't ask." She said as she plopped down on the couch next to him. 


"I wasn't planning on it." He replied. 


"The doctor told me about how mad you got today. Did you shrink more?" She asked. 


Mike shot her an annoyed look. "Isn't that breaking doctor patient confidentiality?" 


"No, she's not technically your doctor, and I work for the company, so test subject data is something I have to know." She said smugly. 


Mike just grunted in response. He wasn't thrilled that his little sister was privy to all that information about him. 


"Now come on, stand up so I can measure you." She said as she hopped up and grabbed the tape measure. 


"Not now, I'm watching TV." He said. 


"Come on, it'll just take a second." She insisted. 


"No, now go away." 


"Don't be so difficult." She said as she grabbed his arm and yanked him up. 


Mike was startled by the strength of his little sister. She was easily able to pull him up and onto his feet. 


"No, now knock it off!" Mike yelled and started to storm off. 


"I need to measure you! It's part of my job!" Michelle snapped as she followed behind him. Before he could get out of the room, she pushed him up against the wall and held him there. 


Mike yelled and struggled against her, but she overpowered him. 


Michelle was fumbling with the tape measure in one hand, the other holding her brother against the wall. Frustrated, she let go of him with her hand and instead pressed her body up against him. Pinning him between her larger body and the wall. She was then able to use both hands to measure him. 


Mike was furious. Michelle had body slammed him against the wall, and at his new height, her huge tits were right in his face. He tried to yell, but her boobs muffled his voice, and he tried to push her off, but couldn't budge her. 


"Oh wow! This is crazy!" Michelle said above him. "You're shrinking right now!" 


Mike stopped struggling at that. He realized she was right, as he could feel her breasts moving higher up his face. 


He quickly froze in place and forced himself to calm down. He breathed as much air as he could while being smothered, and eventually got himself under control. 


"Ok, looks like you stopped. With a final height of… 4 feet 8 inches." She said as she read the tape measure and backed away from him. 


Mike took a deep breath when he was set free. He couldn't believe what he just heard. He shrunk 6 inches since this morning? 


"That's impossible." He said, mostly to himself. 


"Nope, that's what the tape measure said." She said. She looked down and started to laugh. 


"What's so funny?" Mike said, trying to stop his anger from rising again. 


She pointed down at his legs. "Looks like you need to go clothes shopping."


Mike looked down and saw that his shorts had slipped off his body during his struggle. He quickly pulled them up and ran off to his room, leaving Michelle laughing in the hallway.

Chapter 9 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Things are heating up in this chapter

________



Mike walked through the mall with his sister, heading to a department store to pick up some new clothes. The only thing that fit him were his smallest shorts tightened all the way.

“I don't need you to follow me. Don't you have stuff you need to buy?” Mike said, annoyed that he was being shadowed by his much taller younger sister.

“I can't just let my little brother wander around the mall by himself, now can I?” Michelle teased.

Mike inhaled deeply and breathed out slowly, keeping himself calm. He wasn't going to let her get under his skin.

He walked over to the mens section and started looking through the clothes, trying to find something that looked like it might fit. He held up some small shirts, but they still seemed too big.

“I think you're in the wrong section big brother.” Michelle said with a laugh.

“What are you talking about?” Mike asked.

“You're in the mens section. You're not man sized anymore. You need to go to the children's section.” Michelle said with a big grin on her face.

“Fuck you, no I dont. I am not wearing kids' stuff.” Mike insisted.

Michelle just laughed and walked off for a few minutes before returning with a selection of clothes from the kids section.

She held one of the shirts up to Mike and it looked like the perfect size.

“See? You need to get something that fits. Maybe even something a bit smaller for when you shrink more.” Michelle said.

“I am not wearing this… minecraft shirt.” Mike said, looking at what she was holding up for him. “And I am not going to shrink anymore. I am in complete control of my emotions.”

“I don't want to have to keep coming back here, especially when you are too small to drive. So you have to get clothes that will still fit after you shrink more.” Michelle insisted.

“I already told you, I am not going to wear kids clothes.” Mike said sternly.

“OK, then grab some clothes here and we'll go to the changing room. Then you'll see that they don't fit.” Michelle said.

“Fine.” Mike replied as he grabbed the smallest sizes he could find and went to the changing rooms. Michelle waited right outside the door as Mike changed into the clothes he had picked.

He looked at himself wearing the new clothes in the mirror. They looked a bit baggy, but not bad. He could definitely wear these around. Just needed a tight belt and he'd be fine. He opened the door to show Michelle that she was wrong.

“See? They fit.” Mike said, rubbing it in her face.

“They do not. Those are way too loose on you. Try these on.” She said, holding out the clothes she had picked.

“These are fine, I am not going to wear those.” Mike said and went to slam the door on her. But Michelle grabbed the door and held it open. Mike tried to force it shut, but she was too strong. She pushed her way into the changing room, knocking Mike back, and shut the door behind her.

“Try these on, little bro. Stop acting like you're big.” Michelle said, pushing the clothes towards him.

“No! Now get out!” Mike said, getting angry.

“Fine, if you want to act like a kid, I'll treat you like one.” She said as she grabbed him.

“Get off me, what are you doing?” Mike yelled. Michelle proceeded to wrestle off his shirt and pull off his pants, leaving him in just his underwear. Mike tried to fight her, but she was so much bigger than him now.

“Fuck you, knock it off!” Mike yelled again, fighting as hard as he could to get away from her.

Michelle clamped her hand over his mouth to silence him. “Stop yelling, we are in public. Behave yourself.” She said sternly as she used her other hand to try and put the shorts she had picked out for him on.

Mike was furious, he was kicking and trying to scream at her, but it was useless. As he fought, he felt her hand start to cover more and more of his face. His eyes went wide as he realized he was shrinking again.

He started to panic and thrash even more and tried to shout at his sister and tell her that she was making him shrink, but she either couldn't understand his mumbles from behind her hand, or was ignoring him.

After she got his pants on, she grabbed a shirt and removed her hand covering his mouth, so she could get it on him.

“Stop! You're shrinking me!” Mike growled at her as soon as he was free.

“Then stop fighting me!” She answered as she grabbed him again to put the shirt on.

Mike struggled a bit more, but eventually Michelle succeeded in getting him into kids clothes. She stood up to admire her work.

Mike was stunned when she stood up. Just moments ago, his eyeline was even with her tits, but now he was looking directly into her exposed belly button from the crop top she was wearing. He looked up at her and took in how massive she was. He was like a child compared to her now. And as she had just proven, she could treat him like one too.

“Oh great. Because you decided to act like such a brat, you shrank too much. Now I have to get you a smaller size. Stay right here.” She said as she left the changing room.

Mike waited a moment as he heard her walk away before making his escape. He opened up the changing room door and dashed out and around the corner. As soon as he turned the corner, he collided face first with something soft and squishy that rebounded and knocked him down.

“Hey kid, you can't be running around in here.” Came a familiar, feminine voice.

Mike looked up and his heart dropped. It was Vicky, his ex. She was a nightmare. When they first started dating, he thought he was lucky for having a sex addicted, smoking hot girlfriend. But the theory that the hotter they are, the crazier they are, was proven true with Vicky. She was average height, dyed dark red hair, lots of piercings, big fake tits, a tiny waist, and a fat ass. But he couldn't keep up with how wild she was. It was constant drug fueled parties with her. But the final straw for Mike was her insisting on an open relationship and going to orgys. Even though he had said no, she went ahead and slept with a dozen different people. When Mike found out, he had quite a few choice words that he called her, and ended the relationship on a bad note.

He didn't say anything, he just looked up at her from the ground. She stared back, and a look of confusion crossed her face.

“You look just like someone I used to know. Do you have an older cousin?” She asked.

Before Mike could respond, he heard his sister call out his name.

“Mike! Where do you think you're going?” Michelle said coming up behind him and pulling him off the floor.

“Michelle? Is that you?” Vicky said. She had met Michelle before, but it had been years since they saw each other. “You've grown up so much!”

Michelle looked over at Vicky, recognizing her. “Oh, Vicky! Hey, I haven't seen you in forever. And yeah, I had a bit of a growth spurt.”

Vicky used her hands to gesture to Michelles huge boobs. “Yeah, a bit.” She said with a laugh. But then realized what Michelle had just said. “Wait, Mike? Did you just call that kid Mike?”

Michelle grinned wide, “Yup, this is my big brother Mike.”

Vicky's eyes went wide. “What? How?”

Michelle then explained the situation to her, while Mike stood there, burning red from embarrassment. He never wanted to run into Vicky again, especially when he was over a foot shorter than her.

“That is so funny, such a big strong man turned into such a little guy.” She said, bending over to look him in the eye. “You were so tough last time I saw you. Maybe I should come over soon and we can catch up.”

Mike could see the hunger in her eyes as she sized him up like a snack.

“Uh yeah, uh maybe. Well we are actually really busy right now.” He stammered as he turned and grabbed the clothes Michelle had found for him. “Oh great, you got the clothes, Ill go try them on now.”

Mike ran off towards the changing room, leaving the two girls behind him. Vicky had always intimidated him. When he was taller, he found it sexy, but now that she towered over him, he was terrified of what she might try to do to him.

He decided playing along with wearing the clothes his sister picked out for him was the fastest way for him to get out of this situation so he started to change. As he was just finishing putting on the new clothes, there was a knock at the door to the changing room.

Assuming it was Michelle coming to check on him, he opened it up to show her the new clothes fit. But was surprised by what he saw.

Standing over him was Vicky. She looked down at him with an evil grin and forced her way into the changing room, shutting the door behind her.

“Vicky! What are you doing here? Where's Michelle?” Mike stammared

“I told your sister I would help you out finding new clothes while she ran her own errands. Apparently she needs new bras. Those tits of hers are fucking massive now. Think she's into girls? I'd love to play with those monsters.” Vicky said.

“Jesus christ Vicky, dont be such a slu..” Mike started to say but caught himself when he saw the look in her eyes.

“Such a what? A slut? That's right, you loved calling me that when we broke up. But I think youre just jealous little Mikey.” She cooed. “Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you.”

Mike backed away from her until he hit the wall. She continued to approach him, swaying her hips seductively. As much as he wanted her to leave, he couldn't deny how sexy she was. She walked right up to him and pressed her tits into his face. With her right hand, she reached down into Mike's pants and grabbed his hardening cock.

“Oh, it looks like this little guy hasn't forgotten about me either.” She said in a husky voice.

“Vicky, stop. I have a girlfriend.” Mike pleaded, knowing that his body couldn't say no to her.

“Oh, what? Does she not like to share?” She said as she slowly got down on her knees and pulled out Mike's cock. She opened her mouth and used her pierced tongue to work her magic.

All the protests Mike had left his mind as soon as her tongue touched his dick. His dick was almost half the size it was the last time he was with her, which made her proportionally much larger mouth feel a thousand times better.

It didn't take long for him to finish in her mouth, which she gladly swallowed. Mike was left panting as Vicky stood up.

“Oh my god, you're shrinking right now!” Vicky said with glee.

Mike looked up and watched her face get farther away for a moment before his size leveled off.

“I think your dick is too small now for me to use.” She laughed. “But give me a call when you're smaller and Ill use you like a dildo.”

“Vicky, please just leave.” Mike said, defeated.

Vicky just laughed at her tiny ex. “Don't worry Mikey, I'll leave you alone for now. But I'll be seeing you around.”

Vicky left the changing room, swaying her ass for him as she went. Mike pulled his now loose pants back up and straightened himself out. He can't believe that just happened. He couldn't say that it wasn't amazing, but now he felt guilty about cheating on Cindy. And the promise of Vicky seeing him again was both terrifying, and arousing.

Terrifying and arousing was pretty much the perfect way to describe the relationship he had with Vicky. But a 6’5” physically fit man could handle anything she could dish out. A man under 4 feet tall? Probably not.

After a few more minutes of collecting his thoughts, he left the changing room to find his sister. He found her leaving the womens lingerie section, heading towards him. She was holding bras that looked almost as large as his entire body.

She froze when she saw him and looked him up and down. “Really?” She said. “Now I'll have to go get you a smaller size. Again!” 

Chapter 10 by ittybittyman

Cindy gasped when Mike walked out of his apartment to meet her at her car. “Oh my god! You've gotten so much smaller!”

The last time Mike had seen his girlfriend, he was still taller than her, but now he was 3 and a half feet tall, which only reached her stomach.

“I know, I've had a rough few days. But now that I'm with you, Ill be fine.” Mike said with confidence.

Cindy didn't look too convinced by that statement. “Are you sure you still want to go to the gym before I bring you to your next doctor's appointment? You'll be all sweaty anyways.”

“Yeah, once I grow back, I don't want to have lost all my strength. Gotta stay fit. And Ill just shower at the gym before we leave, no big deal.” Mike said confidently.

Cindy just shook her head in disbelief at the situation, but did not want to argue with him, just in case it caused him to have another shrinking episode.

She drove them to the gym, and they went through a pretty simple workout. Mike stayed away from any of the weights, and just did bodyweight exercises. He didn't want to see just how little he could manage to lift, and being able to pump out 30 pull ups reminded him just how in shape he really was.

The hardest part about the workout was seeing Cindy at this size. She was wearing the typical tight shorts and sports bra, and her tight body was glistening with sweat. She towered above him and there was something erotic about the whole thing. He knew that getting turned on could cause him to shrink more, so he avoided looking at her as much as he could. 


After about an hour of working out, they finished up and each went into their separate locker rooms to shower and get dressed. Luckily for Mike, it was the middle of the work day, so not many people were at the gym. He was a bit nervous taking a shower in a public locker room, but the only indication that anyone else was even in the locker room was a towel hanging outside of the sauna, so someone must be in there. Mike undressed and headed into the shower.

*giant male content warning*

He only just got into the water, after letting it warm up, before he heard the sauna door open and footsteps head his way.

‘Oh great,’ he thought. ‘Company.’

“Oh god, Mike?” Echoed Doug's voice.

Mike turned to see Doug standing right behind him. Or to be more precise, to see Doug's cock right behind him. At his new height, his eye level was to Dougs crouch, and he was shocked by how massive it was.

“You got so much smaller, you must be like half your original size dude.” Doug laughed. 


“Yeah, I realize. Can you back up a bit?” Mike said, as he looked up away from his cock to his face.

“Haha, oh sorry dude. This thing must look like a monster to you. Its almost as long as your arm.” He said as he shook his hips side to side, making his dick bounce back and forth. Unfortunately for Mike, when Doug shook his hips, his dick extended far enough to slap him on the side of the face.

“Jesus fuck dude!” Mike screamed. “What the fuck is wrong with you?”

Doug just started laughing as Mike turned red. Mike was absolutely furious, and lashed out, punching Doug right on his dick. But he only hit the shaft, and not the balls, so it did almost no damage.

“You better be careful little guy, I'll let that one slide because I hit you first, but dont push me.” Doug warned, but then noticed Mike was getting smaller. “Holy shit, you're shrinking more!”

Mike realized the world was growing around him. He was about to punch Doug again, but held back and left the shower to avoid any more shrinking. He quickly changed and tried to ignore the echoing laughter coming from the showers.

When he left the locker room, Cindy was waiting for him. “Mike! Did you just shrink more?” She asked.

“That fuck head Doug was in there. He was shaking his giant dick in my face. Bragging about it being as big as my arm.” Mike said, still mad.

“Big as your arm?” Cindy said. “I doubt that babe. Just ignore it.”

“We were both in the shower and he was literally shaking it in front of me. I couldn't ignore it.” Mike said.

“Jesus, that big?” Cindy asked, wide eyed.

Mike just shot her a dirty look.

“Sorry, I uh... Let's just go babe. We don't want to be late for your appointment. And we dont wanna run into him when he comes out.” Cindy said, deflecting his anger.

Mike just huffed and walked out, Cindy following.

*End of male content*
~~~~~~~~

Mike waited in the doctor's office while Cindy waited for him out in her car. He didn't have to wait long after the nurse took his basic vitals before Dr. Greene came in.

“Well, it seems like you've had a busy week. You are already down to 3 feet, 2 inches. Only 2 other patients are smaller than you. Most of our patients have barely lost more than a foot, but youre down over 3 feet.” The doctor said.

“Well don't I feel special.” Mike said sarcastically. 


“I'll have to make a special note to see if there are any similarities between you and the other 2 smaller patients to see what could be causing you to shrink so fast.” Dr. Greene said as she wrote on her notepad.

“I am not doing any other tests that I didn't sign up for. Just give me my shots so I can get closer to getting the cure.” Mike said.

The doctor just laughed. “Don't worry, you aren't required to do anything else. If we did come up with new tests we wanted to run, it would be completely voluntary and we would give you more compensation.”

“Whatever. Can we just get this over with?” Mike said.

The doctor sighed but agreed. She took out a syringe and gave Mike his shot. “Now just like before, your shrinking episodes will be even stronger than before. So try to control yourself.”

Mike just grumbled a response and left. He just wanted to sit at home and relax for the rest of the day. Away from all these people that are constantly pissing him off.

Chapter 11 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

A shorter chapter, and Michelle hatches a plan


_______

Michelle looked down at the tiny people in the tank as they walked around. They had gotten used to her, so they didnt panic at the sight of someone so much bigger than them anymore. She dropped down some pellets of food, specially designed to have all the essentials that a person could need, refilled their watering hole, and emptied their waste container.

She then pulled up a stool to watch them and take notes on their activities. A few days ago, she had given them a small tissue to see what they would do with it. Today, most of them were wearing little tunics made out of it. And their little huts now had beds made from the tissues.

She smiled seeing how they were progressing with her gift. It made her kinda feel like their goddess. She provided everything they needed to survive.

“Hey Michelle, you busy?” Said Doctor Greene, snapping Michelle out of her observations.

“No, just watching the little ones.” She said. “Do you need something?”

“I was wondering if you would like to shadow me today. I am seeing two of our most advanced subjects today.” the Doctor asked.

“Yeah! That would be awesome!” Michelle said as she jumped up and followed her boss.

Michelle was shocked by the patient waiting for them in the first room. He couldnt have been more than a foot tall. He looked to be in his 40s, and she could have sworn his clothes were the exact same as a ken doll she used to have.

“Hello Mr. Adams. This is Michelle, she is shadowing me today. I hope you dont mind.” Dr. Greene said.

“No, not at all. Hello.” Mr. Adams said.

Michelle just waved back at him and went to stand in the corner, letting the Doctor do her usual routine.

“So, are you doing better this week? Have you found better living arrangements?” The doctor asked.

“Yes, I moved in with my mother and I will be staying there for the remainder of the tests. I am talking to my lawyer, but I believe I wont lose my house in the divorce.” Mr. Adams said.

“Excellent. And if anything happens, we can find living arrangements for you.” She said.

“Thank you, but I think I should be fine.” He said.

The rest of the appointment went smoothly as he was given his next injection and sent on his way. Michelle had to hold the door open for him, as he was too small to open it on his own. But as soon as she shut it behind him, she turned to the doctor.

“What happened to him? How'd he get so small so fast?” Michelle asked. She thought Mike was shrinking fast. She had been teasing him on purpose to speed up the process.

“It is actually pretty sad. Last week he walked in on his wife cheating on him. You can imagine how emotional that could make him. And the worst part was that they didnt stop fucking when he walked in. So he shouted and tried to stop them, but he just kept shrinking and shrinking until he eventually left the room.”

“Oh my god. That's terrible.” Michelle said.

“Yes, but its probably for the best. Its better to find out about these things than just have it happen behind your back. Plus, extreme emotional situations give us plenty of data. I almost wish we could replicate that scenario with other patients.” The doctor said as she left the room to see the next patient.

The next room they walked into had a woman who looked to be in her mid 30s, who looked pretty average in height. Michelle was very confused, as she was told both patients were the smallest in the study.

“Hello Mr. and Mrs. Johnson, this is Michelle, she will be shadowing me today. I hope thats ok with you.” Dr. Greene said.

“Thats fine with us.” Said the woman, smiling at Michelle.
 

Michelle was thrown off for a moment, before she saw a tiny figure sitting on the womans lap, waving up at her. He couldnt have been more than 6 inches tall.

She waved back before moving to a corner to let the doctor do her thing.

“I see you two have been enjoying yourself.” Dr. Greene said with a smile.

“Very much so.” Mrs. Johnson said with a laugh.

They rest of the visit went pretty normally, the only thing that stood out was the special equipment the doctor used to give the small man his next injection. It looked like a doll sized syringe that she kept in a special box.

After the couple left, she turned to her boss expectantly. Dr. Greene could see the question on her face and laughed.

“You want to know what his story is?” She asked. Michelle nodded.

“It turns out, theyre find this shrinking stuff to be a turn on.” The doctor explained. “The husband gets turned on by humiliation. And the more he shrinks, the easier it is for him to be humiliated. And dont be fooled by how sweet his wife seemed. She can be quite the sadist from what theyve told me.”

“Oh wow! I didnt realize there were people like that.” Michelle said.

“Oh yes, we actually considered this drug to be a sex toy before realizing the liability of selling it to the public. There are entire communities out there that fantasize about this kind of stuff.” The doctor said.

“Wow. Weird.” Michelle said, but then remembered how she felt like a goddess to a tank full of tiny people. Maybe it wasnt that weird.

“Anyways, I wanted you to see these two today so you could compare them to your brother.” Dr. Greene said. “Situations that could trigger extreme size reduction, that you should watch out for.”

“Wait, like put him in those situations?” Michelle asked.

“No no, I would never suggest that you interfere with the study and help us get more data on the extremes. All I am saying is that if he does end up in a situation like that, you should record it. If an intern was able to record such valuable data, I would probably have to include her name on the research paper.” She answered with a wink.

Michelle nodded and followed the Dr back to the lab where she continued with her normal work day. But she was deep in thought about what the doctor had said, and the two small men she had just seen. 

Chapter 12 by ittybittyman

“Do we really have to go to the beach?” Mike said from the back seat of Cindy's car.

“Yes, we haven't gone anywhere fun in awhile, and the sunlight is good for you. It helps with your mood.” Cindy explained for the tenth time.

“Ugh, fine. But why is she here?” Mike asked, indicating his sister Michelle, who was sitting in the passenger seat.

“Because Cindy is nice and I want to go to the beach too!” Michelle said cheerily.

Mike just sighed to himself and looked out the window for the rest of the ride as the girls chatted in the front of the car.


When they got to the beach, they unloaded the car and grabbed all their beach stuff.

“Can you carry the bag for us?” Michelle asked. “Unless its too heavy for you.”

“No, I got it.” Mike said, rising to her challenge. The beach bag was stuffed with their towels, sun screen, and water bottles, and probably weighed almost as much as he did. But he refused to admit it was too heavy.

The girls walked ahead of Mike as he struggled to carry the bag. He wasn't able to hold it by the handles without it dragging on the floor, so he had to awkwardly wrap his arms around the center of it. By the time he got to the sand where the girls had stopped, he was panting heavily.

“Thanks babe.” Cindy said as she grabbed the bag with one arm and started handing out towels and sunscreen to everyone. Mike couldn't believe how easily she was able to pick up that bag, and it made him feel weaker than he ever had before.

The three of them set up their towels and started putting on sunscreen. He watched as Cindy pulled off her coverup, revealing her red bikini clad body. She was so sexy. Almost twice his height with a tight body. Before he shrunk, he had considered her small chested, but at this size, they were much more than a handful. And her ass. It was enormous. It took all his will power not to run over and shove his face into those cheeks.

Next to her, Michelle was also taking off her coverup, revealing a teeny tiny black bikini. She was much bigger than Cindy, both in height and curves. It looked like each of her tits weighed the same as Mike, and the small bikini was struggling to contain them.

“Really Michelle? You couldn't find anything smaller?” Mike complained.

“Hey, I forgot to buy a new bikini at the mall, this was all I had. Don't be such a prude.” She said.

“Turn off dad mode Mike, lets just have fun today.” Cindy chided. “Want to go in the water?”

Mike rolled his eyes but let it drop. No point in getting upset over something he couldn't control.

The three went out into the water, which was surprisingly warm. Mike swam out in front of the girls for a bit before stopping to turn around. The two girls were wadding towards him, both still able to touch the bottom, even though Mike hadn't been able to for a while.

When they caught up to Mike, Cindy was up to her neck, but the water only went up to the top of Michelle's tits, and they floated at the surface.

“Its so nice out today. Good call on the beach day, Cindy.” Michelle said.

“I know, you couldn't ask for a better day. The water is so nice.” Cindy said.

The two girls continued to chat as Mike tread water. He was not really paying attention to what they were saying, instead he was focusing on swimming. Looking down, he wondered how deep he was. Taking a deep breath, he dove down to see if he could touch the bottom.

He swam down a few feet before he felt bits of seaweed touch his face. He brushed it aside and swam down until he touched the bottom with his hands. When he got there, he looked back up at the surface. The light was shining through the waves, creating a beautiful sight. He stayed there for a few seconds, appreciating the view, before kicking off the bottom to resurface.

But as soon as he kicked, his leg snagged on seaweed, stopping him in his tracks. He panicked and started kicking, trying to break free. No matter how hard he kicked, he couldn't break free. Adrenaline kicked in as he struggled. He was quickly running out of breath. But just as he thought he was doomed, he felt the seaweed around his leg get loose. He was shrinking out of it.

He slipped free and struggled for the surface. He broke through the surface and gasped for air. Exhausted, he blindly reached for anything to grab hold of, until his hand smacked a soft surface, which he pulled his upper half onto, gasping for air.

Michelle jumped in surprise as her brother broke through the surface right in front of her, splashing and gasping for air. He was much smaller than he had been just moments ago, and he was flailing his arms around. He hit her boob and pulled himself onto them, using them to haul himself halfway out of the water. Each of her tits were wider than he was, and it was easy for him to stay on them.

“O shit, Mike! What happened?” She said. Michelle and Cindy had noticed Mike was gone, and Cindy had just gone underwater to look for him when he popped up.

“Got… stuck…seaweed…” Mike said between gasps of air. Mike slumped down, the adrenaline leaving his body.

Just then Cindy popped up out of the water and looked over at Mike and Michelle in confusion.

“He dived too deep and panicked. Popped up here and now hes exhausted.” Michelle said, as she grabbed Mike and handed him over to Cindy, who held him like a child and carried him back to shore.

By the time they got back, Mike had caught his breath and was able to walk on his own. Cindy watched him walk towards the car, and sighed. He had shrunk so much more. He had to be about 2 and a half feet tall now.

“Do you want to go home now?” Cindy asked, concerned.

“No, no, I’m fine. I'm just going to rest in the car for a bit. You two enjoy the beach.” Mike said, not wanting to ruin their day because of his incident.

“Are you sure?” Cindy asked, to which Mike nodded his head. “Ok, let me just unlock the car for you.” She said as she walked with him back to the car.

Michelle watched the couple walk to the car, and went to wait for Cindy at the beach blankets. She sat down and glanced at the beach bag which held all their phones. She thought about one of the plans she had come up with after shadowing her boss the other day. Should she really go through with this? She remembered how Dr. Greene said she would put her name on a research paper. An intern being on a paper is almost unheard of. It would set her up for a promising career.

And it wasn't like she would be lying about anything.

She grabbed Mike's phone and unlocked it. He didn't know she knew his unlock code, but it wasn't like it was hard to guess it was his birthday. She pulled up his texts and typed in Vicky’s name.

‘Hey, sorry I was acting weird, but I’m so glad I ran into you, I hope we can meet up soon.” Michelle typed out and hit send. She saw Cindy heading back and put the phone back in the bag.

“How's he doing?” Michelle asked.

“Oh he's fine. Just a bit shook up.” Cindy said.

“You’ve been so good to him. He's lucky to have you. Most girls would have left.” Michelle said.

“Well, I know he would do the same for me. It has been hard tho…” Cindy said, but was cut off by Mike's phone beeping.

“I wonder who that could be. I'll bring him his phone.” Cindy said, picking up his phone. She didn't mean to pry and read the text, but she couldn't help seeing the name Vicky. She knew that was the name of Mike's ex, and her curiosity got the better of her. She read the text.

‘I knew you couldn't resist after that BJ. But like I said, let me know when you're dildo sized.’

Cindy's heart dropped. She couldn't believe what she just read. She reread it a few times, making sure she got it right, before putting the phone down. How could he? After all she did for him?

“Everything ok?” Michelle asked.

“Um, yeah. Yeah. I'm just tired. I think I'm gonna just lay down for a bit.” Cindy replied before laying down on the blanket.

Cindy's mind raced. Should she break up with him? They had been together for so long. But she had been so loyal to him, and he cheated on her. Then an idea came to her. Don't get mad. Get even. 

Chapter 13 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

This is a pretty eventful chapter


________________



Michelle was a bit disappointed that Cindy hasn't called out Mike over that text and made him shrink more. She thought it would work for sure. She layed in her bed, flicking through tiktok, trying to think of new ideas. Maybe she should try and get him into one of her videos? All her followers seeing him this small would probably upset him.

She got up to go bother him. He was sitting in the living room, watching TV. She walked over and pulled out her phone. He looked up at her confused as she started recording him.

“What are you doing?” Mike asked, but she ignored him and started narrating her video. She zoomed in to make him look normal sized.

“Big brother who used to pick on me when he babysat.” She said, and then zoomed out to show his real size compared to her.

“Little sister who got bigger, returning the favor.” She continued and sat down right on top of him.

Mike screamed as her titanic ass descended on top of him. She was over twice his size, and 4 times his weight and he couldn't get her off no matter how hard he tried.

Michelle hit stop on the video, and watched it back to make sure it looked good. She was a pro at getting her good angles, and this video definitely made her ass look good as it crush her brother. Smiling in satisfaction, she posted it to her page.

The whole time she did this, Mike was screaming in thrashing underneath her. His blood was boiling, who the hell did she think she was treating him like this?He could feel himself shrinking, and decided to change his tactics. Instead of using his lacking strength, he pinched her. Causing her to squeak and jump up.

“Oww, jerk.” She said, rubbing her side.

“What the fuck was that?” Mike yelled at her.

“Oh relax, I was just filming a tiktok. Don't be so lame.” Michelle explained like it was no big deal. “Look, its already getting views!” She held out her phone to show the view count dialing up. Comments were coming in and Mike read a few of them.

‘Haha squish that midget’

‘Damn, i wish that was me’

‘Holy shit, is he real?’


Mike turned red as he realized how many people were watching his sister sit on him. “Delete it right now!” He said, standing up on the couch.

“No way, my fans love it!” Michelle said.

“I said, DELETE IT!” He screamed as he jumped off the couch towards her, reaching for her phone. But he was rapidly shrinking, and he got nowhere near her phone. He crashed into her large boobs, and bounced right off them.

Michelle laughed loudly at seeing her brother bounce off her chest and land back onto the couch. “Better calm down, you're almost small enough for these tits to crush you.”

Mike looked up at her and realized how small he had gotten. He hopped off the couch to leave and hide in his room. As he ran past her, he realized he was only as tall as her knee. He vowed to just hide in his room from now on. Everytime he left, something bad happened. He couldn't wait till he grew back so he could get his revenge on her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Are you sure you have to leave?” Mike asked, looking up at Cindy.

“Yes, I just came over to grab a book I left here. I have to go study.” Cindy said, opening up her backpack and putting a book inside. “Plus, look how tiny you are now. You need to just isolate. Its clear that you cant control yourself.” She said, emphasizing that last sentence.

“Aww c'mon babe.” Mike pleaded.

“I said no. I'm going to the bathroom and then I'm gonna go.” She said, setting her backpack down and walking out of his room.

Mike pouted to himself as she left. He was so bored, and did not want to be left alone with his sister. His self pity was interrupted by a phone beeping. Mike looked over to see Cindy's phone was in the pocket of her backpack. He couldn't help himself and walked over to see who it was. He saw the text preview and his heart sank.

Doug

‘Hey, leaving for the bar now, see you soon’


“What the fuck?” He said aloud. Why was she going to a bar with Doug? She said she was going to study. Was she cheating on him?

His mind whirled as he thought of the implications of that text and what he could do about it. If he confronted her now, she would just accuse him of spying on her, and say that she was just meeting him there to study. He needed to catch her with him.

Using his new size to his advantage, he opened up her backpack and took out a few books and hid them, making room for himself, and evening out the weight so she would notice. He crawled inside and zipped it up. It wasn't very comfortable, but for some reason, she had a spare change of clothes in there, so he was able to wrap himself in them to make it softer.

He heard Cindy come back into the room. “Mike? Where are you?” She said. “Must be pouting. Whatever.”

She picked up her backpack and left. Mike was thrown around as she tossed the bag into her car and drove off. After a few minutes of driving, he felt the car park, and he was pulled out of the car.

He couldn't see anything, but he heard her enter a loud building. It sounded just like a bar.

‘I knew it’ Mike thought to himself.

He heard the muffled sound of Cindy calling out to someone before she walked over and dropped her backpack on the ground. It was hard to hear, but when he heard the mumbles of a second, deeper voice, he knew exactly who it was.

‘What the fuck is she doing at a bar with Doug’ Mike thought. He couldn't wait any longer, and reached for the zipper to open it up and catch her. But as he started pulling it open, it snagged. He tugged a few more times, but he couldn't budge it. He had only been able to open it about 2 inches before it stuck, so all he could do was look outside.

‘Fuck’. He said. ‘I'll just have to wait until she leaves before I get her attention.’

Unfortunately for Mike, it was over 2 hours before she decided to leave. He laid there the whole time, listening to her chat with Doug and ordering drink after drink. He did his best to keep calm, but he knew he had shrunk a little bit. Nothing like some of his previous episodes though. 


Eventually he was picked back up and Cindy left the bar, he could tell she was drunk by the slight swaying in her walk.

“Ill call an uber” Came Doug's voice.

‘At least hes calling an uber for her to get home.’ Mike thought. Soon the car pulled up and she threw her bag into the trunk. It was completely dark in there, and he couldn't see anything out of the small hole in the zipper. He waited another 15 minutes or so until the trunk opened and he was pulled out.

Mike looked out the hole, and did not recognize the landscape. Did her dorm really look this different at night?

It wasn't until he heard Doug's voice that he realized what was going on.

“It's this one.” Doug said as he opened the door to his apartment. “Ladies first.”

Mike was absolutely furious. Cindy was about to fuck Doug! He couldn't believe she was cheating on him.

He started to fight with the zipper more, but was soon thrown onto the ground. He was bounced around and hit by the school supplies in her bag. It took him a second to find the hole again and look out.

He turned red by what he saw. Both Cindy and Doug were naked. Doug was sitting on his bed and Cindy was sucking his cock!

“That bitch!” Mike yelled, but the two giants didn't hear him. He fought with the zipper, but he continued to shrink and get weaker. But eventually his rage caused him to shrink enough where he could squeeze his shoulders through the hole and climb out. He couldn't have been more than 8 inches tall at that point, but his rage blinded him. He sprinted towards his kneeling girlfriend.

But before he could reach her, she stood up and got on the bed.

“Now fuck me with that big cock!” She said as she got on all fours.

“Damn, your ass is so fucking fat. I hope it can handle this monster.” Doug said as he slammed his dick into her wet pussy.

Cindy moaned like a pornstar as Doug pounded her. Mike didn't give up, he ran towards the bed and grabbed the sheets to pull himself up. The distance to the top of the bed seemed to get further away, as he continued to shrink, but he powered on before getting on top.

He was about half the size he was when he left the backpack, and the sight waiting for him on top of the bed was terrifying. They were like skyscrapers to him. Doug loomed over Cindys bent over form, fucking her brains out. Cindy's face was on the bed, her eyes closed and her mouth open as she moaned and gasped with each thrust.

“Oh god, its so fucking big.” She said.

Mike ran towards her face, screaming her name and calling her every insult he could think of. He must have gotten close enough for her to hear him, because her eyes opened and locked onto him.

“Mike?” She said between moans.

“Are you really calling out that loser's name?” Doug said, offended.

“No, I mean, yes. Wait. I mean he's here.” Cindy said, her alcohol-addled mind trying to process what she was seeing.

“What? Where?” Doug said as he stopped thrusting and looked around.

Cindy’s hand snatched Mike up as she sat up. “Right here.”

Doug pulled out of Cindy and peered at Cindy's hand to see the tiny man there.

“Holy shit, he's like a bug now!” Doug said.

“How did you get here?” Cindy asked.

“I saw that text from Doug, so I snuck into your bag to catch your whore ass cheating on me!” Mike yelled.

“What did you call me!?” She yelled, shaking him. “I know you hooked up with your ex. I saw your text to her.”

Mike didn't know what text she was talking about. “What the fuck are you talking about.”

“Did you or did you not get a blowjob from her?” Cindy said.

“Well, yes, but it's complic….” He started but was cut off.

“I fucking knew it. So I decided to get even. And you were kind enough to tell me about how big Doug's dick was, so I decided to see for myself.” Cindy said.

“Wait, he told you how big my dick was?” Doug laughed. “Dumb move little guy.”

“Lay down.” Cindy commanded Doug, who gladly did. Cindy laid down next to him, her face right next to his dick, and dropped Mike at its base.

“You're so pathetic. Look how big his dick is. It's several times bigger than you!” Cindy taunted.

Mike started to scream at her. He was losing control of his anger and started to shrink even more.

“Look at you, getting even smaller. How about this; you need to control your anger, so your great girlfriend is gonna help you out. You have to watch me suck this big fat cock, and if you get so angry that you shrink small enough, Ill shove you in his dick hole, and suck you out.” Cindy said as she opened her mouth and began sucking.

Mike was snapped out of his rage by that threat. Was she serious? There's no way he could survive that! He thought about calling her bluff, but remembered how drunk she was.

Mike looked at his surroundings and estimated he was only 2 inches tall at this point. He turned away from his girlfriend as she sucked the massive cock that loomed over him and closed his eyes.

He did his best to calm down and ignore her, but the slurping and gagging noises were too much. He could feel himself shrinking. He was panicking now. What could he do? He was going to shrink away and get swallowed by this giant whore!

In an act of desperation, he curled his hand into a fist, and punched the side of his head as hard as he could. Knocking himself out.

Chapter 14 by ittybittyman

Mike woke up on a white plain. His vision was still blurry and his head was pounding. He rubbed his eyes to clear them and looked around. His surroundings looked familiar, but the proportions were all off. It looked like his living room, but on a massive scale.

That was when the memory of the previous day came crashing back to him. “That fucking slut.” Mike said.

He looked around, trying to figure out how he got there and what to do next, when he realized he was naked. Luckily, there was a tissue box on the table, and he climbed up on top to rip off a piece to make himself a toga. As soon as he had himself dressed, he heard a booming down the hall that was getting louder.

From around the corner, a massive giantess appeared. It was his little sister, but she seemed to be almost 500 feet tall. He watched as she walked towards him, her eyes locked on his tiny form as she got down on her knees to better see him. She leaned forward onto the table, her titanic tits landing on the table, creating an earthquake for Mike, knocking him off his feet.

Michelle giggled at that. “Whoops sorry bro.”

“What happened? How did I get here?” Mike asked her.

“Cindy dropped you off here this morning. She told me about how you cheated on her, and then when she was going to get even by fucking another guy, you snuck along. Then you shrunk while watching them bang.” Michelle explained. “She said you passed out during it, so she dropped you off here in the morning.”

“How small am I now?” Mike said, looking around and trying to gauge his height.

“Youre 1 inch tall, I measured you while you were asleep.” Michelle said with a big smile. “And it is so cute.” She reached out with her massive hand and poked Mike, knocking him over again.

“Knock it off!” He yelled.

“Aww, you're so cute I could just eat you up.” She said as she leaned forward and snapped her mouth at him.

The giant mouth coming towards him sent primal fear through his body. The dark, wet cave, dripping with saliva, with a red monster wiggling around inside looked like something out of a horror movie. He couldn't help but imagine how easy it would be for her to swallow him whole.

“But luckily for you, I'm late for work, so no time for snacking.” She said. “Im sorry but I'm gonna have to leave you here today. Try not to shrink too small for me to find you while I'm gone.”

She got up to leave, but before she got out the door she paused and turned around. “Oh, and before I forget, here's your phone. It should keep you entertained while I'm gone.” She set it down on the table in front of him and walked out the door.

When his sister left, he sat down and just collected his thoughts. He had been through a lot in just the last day. He was practically an insect now. Totally dependent on others. And his girlfriend cheated on him in retaliation for finding out his Ex blew him against his will. Where did that leave him and Cindy?

He knew he should have told her about the thing with Vicky, but she went way too far by fucking Doug. Even if she was drunk, she sucked and fucked Doug right in front of him.

While he was going over these thoughts, his phone buzzed with a notification. He got up and went over to it, hoping up on top so he could read the message.

Speak of the devil. It was from Cindy.
‘I went too far last night. I'm sorry.’

Mike didn't know how to respond. ‘Fucking right you went too far.’ No, he couldn't say that. ‘Don't ever talk to me again’. Did he really never want to see her again?

He decided to just not say anything at all. Let her worry for a while. Give her the silent treatment. Instead, he unlocked his phone by walking around and stepping on the buttons. He wondered if there were any sites online that gave advice for guys in situations like him.

So he searched up ‘girlfriend fucked other man, caught by boyfriend’. He clicked a few of the links that popped up, but they all turned out to be porn. Was getting cucked really that popular? Curious, he searched ‘guys who like getting cucked’. He kind of went down the rabbit hole on his searches, but then snapped out of it, realizing this wasnt helping him at all.

“What about the guys in the other trials?” He said to himself. Maybe the other people in these drug trials had posted about things that happened to them. But once again his searches just produced alot of porn. Except for one comment on a reddit page he saw. It was a man claiming that his marriage was ruined after he shrunk and his wife cheated on him. Predictably, all the comments either called him a liar or a cuck. Trying to see if he could find any other places this guy had posted, he searched all sorts of things like “shrunken man, cheating wife”, “Shrunken guy gets cucked”. But nothing except for porn.

Frustrated, he decided to give up and just watch youtube to kill time.

After a few hours, he was starting to get hungry. He looked far away towards the kitchen, and decided he wouldn't be able to open the fridge or pantry. Luckily for him, his sister was a slob, and had left her dishes on the coffee table from last night.  She had chicken wings last night, and left the bones on a plate. At normal size, he would have said the bones had been picked clean, but at an inch tall, a few scraps was enough to satisfy his hunger. And the cup she left there, while too tall for him to climb, had condensation forming on the outside, which he was able to slirp off.

Satisfied, he was about to go back to his phone, but then froze as he heard a weird clicking noise. He turned around and saw an ant walking right towards him. It was the size of a dog and was moving fast.

Are ants aggressive? Was it coming to attack him? He sprung into action, running towards the nearest chicken wing, and ripping off the small bone to use as a weapon. He spun the improvised spear around and charged at the ant, not giving it a chance to attack first.

The monster seemed to ignore him as it looked for food, giving Mike the perfect opening to spear it through the eye. He used all his strength and momentum to slam the pointy bone into the ant, breaking through its exoskeleton, and into its brain. Or whatever it had inside its head.

The ant swung its head wildly and began twitching, ripping the bone out of Mike's hands. He stepped back as it thrashed around for a bit before collapsing, dead. Mike retrieved his weapon and gave out a primal yell.

Killing something that could have killed him made him feel powerful. Like a prehistoric man, fighting lions out on the plains.

But his blood froze as he heard more clicking. He turned to see a dozen ants climbing up onto the plate. Steeling himself, he prepared for battle. He felt like an action hero. Running around, dodging ants, swinging his spear and breaking legs and antennae. He managed to spear a few more, but the number of ants never seemed to decrease.

He speared another through the eye, but his spear got stuck. Now weaponless, he ran from the ants. He got to the edge of the table, cornered as the ants approached. Was this how he died?

“Come on!” He yelled, not wanting to die without a fight.

But right as the ants approached, a massive pillar descended from the heavens, crushing all the ants in one go

He looked up and saw his gigantic sister standing over him.

“That was so cool big bro.” She said with a giggle. “You were like a little warrior from a movie.”

Mike couldn't believe she had been there watching him fight for his life. He was so focused on staying alive, he must not have heard her come in.

“How long have you been here?” He yelled up at her. “I could have been killed!”

“Oh don't worry, I wouldn't have let those bugs eat you. I just didn't want to spoil the show.” She said as she pinched him up between two fingers and lifted him into the air. She puckered her massive lips and planted a big kiss on him. Her lips were bigger than his entire body, and left him damp from her spit.

“There, kisses to make it all better.” She laughed.

“Let me go!” He yelled, struggling in her grasp.

“Let you go?” She asked. “Ok.” She opened her fingers, letting Mike freefall. Mike screamed as he fell. But instead of falling towards the ground, he crashed into Michelle's massive mammaries. He bounced a bit before coming to a halt on her left boob.

“Oh! This gives me a great idea for a tiktok!” Michelle said as she pulled out her phone. She held it in one hand and filmed herself, with a focus on her huge tits, zoomed in enough to be able to see Mike. She gave a slight jump, making her tits bounce around. Even a slight bounce was like a massive earthquake for Mike and he was thrown around before sliding down her breast and into her cleavage. He was plunged into darkness as the massive tit flesh pressed in all around him.

Michelle moved the camera up to her face and said, “Talk about a booby trap.” And ended the video. She left Mike between her boobs, where she could feel him thrashing around, while she uploaded the video.

She then scooped her brother out and placed him on the table as she sat down on the couch. “My boss let me out early today after I told her how small you got.”

“What the fuck is wrong with you?! Why do you keep fucking with me? I was just almost killed!” Mike yelled.

“Oh relax, I was just making a video. Its already getting a ton of views.” She said, rolling her eyes.

“You need to clean up this fucking mess! Its bringing ants in!” He demanded.

“Oh don't worry, I got you a present!” She said with glee as she got up to grab a bag she had set down. “Look!”

Mike watched as she pulled out a small, empty fish tank, the kind they have for single beta fish. She placed it on the table next to him. It was about a 4 inch clear plastic cube with a pink cover on top, full of holes to let in air.

She popped it open and dropped in a few tissues at the bottom. She then plucked him up again and dropped him inside.

“There, now you're perfectly safe from all the scary bugs.” She said, laughing as she put the cover back on.

Mike pounded on the walls, demanding she let him out, but she just laughed at him before setting him down and going about her day. 

Chapter 15 by ittybittyman

Michelle walked down the grocery store aisle, grabbing food as she went. One of the downsides to her brother being smaller than her finger was that she had to do all the household chores alone now.

She felt a wiggle in her breast pocket and smiled to herself. The benefits outweigh the negatives.

She rounded the corner and bumped her cart into someone else. “Oh, sorry, I didn't see you.” Michelle said, but then realizing who it was. “Vicky?”

“Oh, hey Michelle. Fancy running into you here. How are you?” Vicky said.

“I'm doing good, just busy with my new job, and taking care of Mike.” She answered.

“New job? Where are you working?” Vicky asked as she stepped around their carts to stand closer to Michelle.

Michelle told her about her job, and how excited she was about it. VIcky just smiled and nodded along as she talked.

“Wow, that's incredible. Brains and beauty.” Vicky said as she reached out to put her hand gently on Michelle's shoulder. “I'm so proud of you.”

Michelle blushed at her compliment. “Oh, thank you. How about you? What's new with you?”

“I'm doing fantastic, I just bought a new place with all the money I've been making from my new job.” Vicky said with a glint in her eye.

“Oh wow that's so cool! What's your new job?” Michelle asked.

“Onlyfans. All I do is take a few pictures, make a couple videos, and dumb men throw money at me.” Vicky said, then looked Michelle up and down. “You could probably make double what I make though. You really have a fantastic body.”

Michelle blushed again. “Oh I don't know. I want to be a pharmacist and I don't know if that would stop me from getting hired.”

“Then just don't tell them. You don't legally have to, and if they find out and fire you, you can't sue them.” Vicky said.

“I dunno..” Michelle said, trailing off.

“Well no pressure or anything. But you should come by and check out my place sometime. I have a pool and a hot tub.” Vicky offered.

“Cool, yeah, definitely.” Michelle said. The two girls exchanged numbers and went off to finish their shopping.

Once Michelle got home, she took Mike out of her pocket and dropped him on the table.

“What the fuck was that? Why are you flirting with Vicky?” Mike yelled up at her.

Michelle glared down at him, “What? Are you jealous? I thought you would want to stay away from her after you cheated on Cindy and got caught.”

“I'm not jealous, but she's bad news. Stay away from her!” Mike ordered.

“Ha! Ill do whatever I want. If I want to fuck her, I will!” Michelle said. “You know what? I'll text Cindy for you, so she can deal with you for awhile and give me a break.”

Michelle grabbed Mike's phone and unlocked it. She went to text Cindy, but accidently bumped the browser icon. Her eyes went wide with what popped up. She glanced through the page, and then looked through the rest of his browser history.

“Oh my god! You little freak!” Michelle said, halfway between shock and laughter. “Cuck porn? Shrinking cuck porn?”

“No! Get off my phone! It's not what it looks like!” Mike yelled. He was freaking out, he had forgotten to clear his history after he accidently stumbled upon all those pages while looking for advice on his situation.

“Shit, did watching Cindy get fucked awaken something in you? Is this what you're into now?” Michelle said tauntingly. “A tiny little cuck?”

“Shut up! It's not true! I was just researching something!” Mike yelled, getting angry.

“Oh? Research? I'm sure. I should let Cindy know so she can help you with your research.” Michelle said as she pulled up Cindy's texts.

“Dont you fucking dare you bitch!” Mike yelled, furious. He didn't even want to imagine what Cindy would do if she found out about this. He continued to scream up at her, getting angrier and angrier as she texted.

Michelle glanced down at her angry brother. “Oh my god, you're shrinking again!” Michelle got on her knees and put her face near him to get a better look.

Mike saw her face growing in front of him, but he was so angry he just kept yelling as her face doubled, tripled and quadrupled in size.

“Are you shrinking from anger? Or arousal? Are you getting off on imagining Cindy fuck a bunch of guys?” Michelle mocked as she watched him shrink. 


“Wow! You're really small now. Let me measure you.” Michelle said, going to grab a ruler. She held the ruler up next to him. “Only 1/4th of an inch.”

“Will you just fuck off and leave me alone!” Mike yelled up at her.

“Your voice is so quiet now. But no, I can't leave you alone.” Michelle said as she pinched his entire body between her fingers and dropped him on her open palm. “What if those ants came back? They'd gobble you right up now.”

“I'd rather get eaten than spend more time around you!” Mike yelled.

Michelle grinned. “Is that so? Well wish granted.” She opened her mouth, exposing a warm, wet cavern.

Mike's eyes went wide in fear as she flung him into her mouth, where he collided with her monstrous tongue. Then he was plunged into darkness as her mouth closed.

He tried to yell, but her saliva filled his mouth. Her tongue began wiggling around underneath him, throwing him all over her mouth.

Michelle giggled to herself as she treated her former big brother like a piece of candy. Eventually she balled him up in a big wad of spit, and spat him out into his little cage.

“You're lucky you don't taste very good.” She mocked before walking off, leaving him to try and crawl out of the mountain of spit he was in. 

Chapter 16 by ittybittyman

“You are lucky you stopped shrinking at this size, any smaller and we wouldn't have had the equipment to give you your next shot.” Dr. Greene said as she finished up administering Mike's last dosage. “Now we just have to wait a week for your body to stabilize, and then we can give you the reversal drug.”

“Thank god.” Mike said. “I can't wait until I'm back to being strong again. I have a lot of people I need to… talk… to.”

“Excellent.” Dr. Greene said before turning to Michelle who had been holding Mike. “I'll see you back in the lab, Michelle.”

As the Doctor left, Mike turned to his sister. “What does she mean? You have to take me home.”

“I can't, I have to work. But don't worry, I arranged someone to pick you up.” Michelle said with a grin.

Mike was confused, and worried about who could be waiting for him. Michelle brought him out to the waiting room where he saw who came to pick him up.

“Cindy?” Mike said. “What are you doing here?”

Cindy looked down at Mike standing in his sister's hand and laughed. “Oh, he's so much smaller than last time I saw him.”

“Yeah, he's been pretty emotional lately.” Michelle teased before handing him over to Cindy. “And here's the spare key to our place so you can get in. Thanks for doing this.”

“Oh no worries, we have a lot to talk about anyways.” Cindy said before dropping Mike into her pocket.

When she eventually freed Mike from her pocket prison, he saw that she was in his room, sitting on his bed.

“Ok Cindy, I'm home. Now leave. After what you did, we are done.” Mike commanded.

“Oh? Are we done?” She asked. “You cheat on me, and I'm the villain for getting even?”

“You could have killed me, you whore!” Mike yelled.

“Oh, don't pretend like you didnt like it.” Cindy said. “Your sister told me all about your browser history. I bet that was a dream come true for you.”

“She's a liar!” Mike yelled. “Now leave!”

“So how many times have you jerked your microscopic dick to the image of me sucking Doug's big cock?” Cindy teased. “He's bigger than you were even before you shrank.”

“You fucking whore! I never want to see you again! Now get out!” Mike screamed, getting angry.

“And who's going to make me? You?” Cindy said as she leaned in towards him and blew him over with a simple puff of air.

“You dumb cunt!” Mike screamed.

“And it would be rude of me to leave, I have a guest coming over.” Cindy said with a glint in her eyes.

Mike's eyes went wide as he realized what she was saying. “You better not have you dumb slut! Get the fuck out of my house!”

Mike's fury was almost blinding at this point, he continued to hurl insults and demands to leave.

“Oh my god, you're shrinking even more! You are so pathetic.” Cindy said.

Mike kept screaming as he watched the world once again grow around him. Doubling and quadrupling in size before it stopped. He couldn't be more than 1/16th of an inch.

“Its so hard to even see you now. I hope I don't lose you on Dougs cock.” Cindy said as she picked Mike up to bring him close to her eye.

As those words left her mouth, the doorbell rang and a smile spread across her face. “Looks like our guest is here.” She dropped Mike on the nightstand, and went to go answer the door. A minute later she came back in followed by Doug.
“Our little cuck is alot smaller than last time.” CIndy said, picking up Mike and holding him in front of Doug.

“Hey little guy, hope you dont mind if I mess up your bed while I fuck your girlfriend.” Doug said.

Mike screamed at the two giants to leave his house and all the things he would do when he got bigger, but they just laughed and began to undress.

Once naked, Cindy got on her knees and put Mike on the tip of Dougs hard cock. “Let's see how fast you are. You better run unless you want to end up in my stomach.”

Mike's eyes widened as he watched Cindy's mouth open wide to take in Dougs cock, right where he was standing. He quickly turned around and spirited away. Cindy went back and forth along Doug's dick, each time taking in more and more, never allowing Mike to get far ahead of her.

*gluck gluck gluck* Mike ran from the noises coming from his girlfriend as she sucked the dick he was running on. He eventually made it to the base, and turned around. He had nowhere else to run as her mouth approached him.

But Mike lucked out, as Cindy was unable to take in all of Doug's huge dick, and stopped right before she would have pulled him into her mouth.  He watched as Cindy’s gargantuan face moved back and forth along the cock, screaming at her to stop the entire time.

Eventually, Cindy pulled all the way off and looked up at Doug. “Now fuck me.”

“Yes ma’am” Doug said with a smile. But before he could flip her onto the bed, she stopped him.

“Hold on, we need protection.” She reached into her purse and pulled out a condom. She opened it up and grabbed Mike off of Dougs dick and dropped him inside before putting in on the cock that was about to fuck her. “There, now it's a threesome. I'm about to take two guys at once.” She laughed.

Mike was in hell. The rubber prison was pressing him directly on the tip of Dougs dick, just a few feet (to him) from the opening. He could partially see the blurry form of Cindys pussy as he rocketed towards it and was plunged into darkness. The pressure and heat was intense and he was thrown back and forth over and over.

The only pause he got was when Doug pulled out long enough to get into a new position before plunging his dick back into Cindy.

The entire time he could hear Cindy's moans and screams reverberate through her body. He eventually felt the ground underneath him begin to rapidly pulse before he was pulled out of Cindys pussy and the condom was taken off.

In rapid succession, Cindy grabbed Mike and put him right between her tits and looked up at Doug who was standing over her kneeling form. “Now cum on my tits, hit the little target.”

Mike was absolutely exhausted and could barely look up as the massive cock he had just been stuck to aimed at him and began to shoot strings of cum all around him. The last spurt managed to hit him directly, completely covering him in the sticky substance.

“Mmmm that was so fucking hot.” Cindy said, still moaning.

“I never thought a devil's threesome would be something I'd be into, but this was great. I can't wait to do it again.” Doug said as he kissed Cindy on the mouth.

The two layed down in Mike's bed for a bit, catching their breath, before Cindy got up. “Let me go get cleaned up so we can leave before his sister gets home.”

Cindy walked to the bathroom, Mike still stuck to the cum all over her chest. She wiped it off with toilet paper, scooping up Mike in the process. The cum was too sticky for him to break free, and he could feel it hardening around him.

Cindy looked at the tissue of cum that was holding her pathetic boyfriend. “Now what should I do with you?” She mused for a moment. “Oh I know exactly where to put a piece of shit like you.”

She dropped him in the toilet, making sure for the paper to land so he would be facing up and not drown. “I'll leave a note right here so your sister knows where to find you, then she can decide to flush you or not.”

Mike couldn't even scream as he watched Cindy walk out of view and close the door behind her. There was nothing he could do except lay there in the toilet.

Chapter 17 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Short chapter, gonna try and figure out a way to end it from this point forward. Not sure how long itll take for me to actually write it tho. 



Michelle opened the door to her apartment and rushed towards the bathroom. She had been holding it in since she left work and really needed to pee. She quickly pulled down her pants and sat down, releasing a powerful stream immediately.

Mike had been floating in the toilet for a few hours. The water had freed him from the hardened cum trapping him, and he had tried to climb out, but the porcelain prison was too slippery. So he just floated there, trying to conserve his energy. When Michelle came home, he heard the thunder of her quickly running towards him. She must have gotten a text from Cindy about where he was, and was rushing to save him.

But Mike's hopes were quickly replaced with horror as the sky above him was darkened by his sister's naked rear end. A waterfall of yellow urine rocketed out of her and crashed next to Mike, splashing him and sending waves through the toilet water. Mike screamed as the smell of ammonia burned his eyes but the roar of the piss was louder than his screams.

Michelle sighed with relief as she sat on the toilet. As she was finishing up, she noticed a piece of paper on the counter and picked it up. It was a note from Cindy, and she quickly read it.

“Oh no.” Michelle said as the last drops of pee left her. She stood up and turned around to look into the toilet. Just as the note promised, there was a tiny speck floating in the yellow water. “Whoops, sorry about that.”

Michelle didn't want to reach into the water, so she grabbed some dental floss and lowered it into the toilet for Mike to grab, and pulled him out. She dangled him in front of her face and laughed.

“Sorry about that Mike, didn't mean to piss you off.” She said, continuing to laugh at her own joke.

She then placed him down on a table and pulled out a necklace. “I got this so I could keep an eye on you better, it'll be roomy now that you're so small.” She said as she held out a necklace that had something that looked like a little vial on it. She unscrewed the top and dropped Mike inside, then sealed him up and put the necklace on. He rested right on the center of her cleavage. 


Mike banged on his glass prison, demanding to be let free, but his voice was too small to be heard.

Michelle checked her new necklace out in the mirror, admiring how it drew attention to her tits. She smiled to herself and went about the rest of her day, doing a few chores, making herself food, and watching TV.

Mike was thrown around wildly as the necklace bounced between Michelle's boobs. He tried to brace himself against the glass walls, but the G force from her G cups was too much for him. He was given a slight break when he ended up stuck in her cleavage, the pressure from her breasts stopping him from bouncing as much as when he was on top of them. 


Around dinner time, Mike's stomach began to growl, and he wondered if his giant sister would remember to feed him. As if reading his mind, he was pulled out from between her tits and the top of his prison was opened.

“Almost forgot to feed you, I hope you don't mind that I chewed it a bit first.” Michcelle said as she pulled out a small piece of spit covered food from her mouth and dropped it into her necklace before sealing it back up. She held it up in front of her face as she watched the piece of food, so small that she wouldn't even notice eating it, slide down the sides of the necklace and hit her older brother, covering half his body.

“You better eat up, that's all you'll get for the rest of the night.” Michelle teased as she saw him recoil at the idea of eating her spit covered leftovers. She pushed him back between her boobs and went back to watching TV.

Part of her felt bad for teasing him so much, but she only had a limited time before he grew back, so she needed to get a lifetime of payback in while she could.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12291