- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I have almost all of this written, just need to think up an ending. 

Let me know what you think, I'll try to post a new chapter every day or so. 



_____________



“Oh god yes!” Cindy moaned.

Mike had his girlfriend pinned up against the wall as he fucked her. His 6’5” muscular build made it easy for him to hold her petite 5’1” frame as they made love. He was very cocky about his sexual prowess, and took her moans and screams of pleasure as the greatest compliment he could receive.

She was much shorter than him, and only had B cup breasts, but she had a thick ass that filled each of his large hands nicely. He pulled her off the wall and flipped her around so he could get a better view of her ass as they fucked.

Just as Cindy started to scream, a loud banging came from the bedroom door.

“Shut the fuck up!” Came a shrill voice from the other side of the door.

Cindy turned bright red from embarrassment as she pulled away from Mike. “I'm sorry!” she called back.

Mike growled in frustration as he wrapped a towel around his waist and went to confront the interruption at the door. He pulled it open and looked down at his younger sister, Michelle.

She was almost the opposite of CIndy, being 8 inches taller than her, brown hair, thicker build, and large breasts, but still much shorter than Mike. Their family was full of very large people, but Michelle was the shortest. She had been much smaller a few months ago, but seemed to be going through a late growth phase at the age of 19. 


“Get away from my room Michelle!” Mike hollered at her.

“You're not the only one that lives here, asshole. I don't want to hear all this gross shit.” She retorted. “If I hear you again Ill call mom and dad and tell them you got fired.”

“You do that, and I’ll tell them about all the slutty shit you do on tiktok.” He snapped back.

“Fuck you!” She yelled.

“No, fuck you!” He yelled back and slammed the door in her face. Their parents had recently retired in another country, but kept their apartment for their kids to live in. Mike hated having to still share a house with his younger sister, but since he just got fired, he couldn't really afford a place of his own.

“Mike, you really need to get your own place.” Cindy said, her face still red from embarrassment. “You know I can't have overnight guests in my dorm.”

“I know I know.” Mike said. He had dropped out of college and started working at a gym, but after a few too many times showing up late, he got fired. “I actually have a plan to make a shit ton of money.”

Cindy rolled her eyes. “What, some get rich quick schemes?”

“No, this is legit. Have you ever heard of those medical trials? They pay you to test new medicine. There's one I signed up for that pays 2 grand a month!”

“What? Babe, that's way too dangerous. They must pay that much because of how risky it is!” She said with concern.

“Don't worry, it's totally fine. They have great doctors and scientists that will be monitoring everything about me. If anything, I’ll be safer than you, because doctors will be watching all the time.” He said with confidence.

“Just be careful, I don't want anything to happen to my giant love machine.” She said seductively.

“Don't worry, I won't let them get anywhere near him.” Mike said with a smirk as he pulled the towel off himself, showing off his ‘giant love machine’.

Cindy giggled and pulled him back to bed.

“Just don't make me scream again.” She said,

“No promises” He said as he got to work.