THE DAUGHTERS OF CHAOS by SON OF THE SUN
Summary:

A secret society made up of wealthy and powerful women from all around the globe has begun a plan to change the world as we know it.

WARNING! STRONG CONTENT




Categories: Giantess, Breasts, BBW, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 7393 Read: 7360 Published: October 06 2022 Updated: October 13 2022

1. I INITIATION PARTY by SON OF THE SUN

2. II PREPARATIONS by SON OF THE SUN

3. III FIRST ATTACK by SON OF THE SUN

I INITIATION PARTY by SON OF THE SUN
Author's Notes:


The mantle of midnight had descended on the city of New Haven, and with it it seemed that the world seemed to freeze. Deserted streets and a total absence of noise resulted in the perfect formula for a calm so deep that it was even worrying.


As the world rested peacefully, victorious from another exhausting day, in a mansion outside of New Haven, five women were having a secret meeting that had only just begun.


Macy, Sasha, Jennifer, Mia and Charlotte. Five high-society billionaires of different nationalities who achieved success on their own merit. What nobody knew or even suspected that the five belonged to an international secret society known as "The Daughters of Chaos". An anonymous group made up only of powerful and wealthy women from around the world whose end until then was still unknown. There was virtually no record of the Daughters of Chaos, no one knew who their members were, their leader was or where they had their base of operations. They were like an invisible threat that germinated without anyone noticing.


The assembled exuberant women laughed and enjoyed glasses of champagne without a care in the world. It seemed to be a completely normal scene, until suddenly Charlotte, a large, robust and sensual 36-year-old white woman rose from her seat to say a few words.


“Sisters." All the others turned to Charlotte. “I guess you are wondering why we have been summoned by the High Order."


"I don't know, but I'm not complaining. A little champagne never hurts,” joked Macy, a financial genius of Latin descent with an unusually large butt, in fact she had the largest of the five gathered there, which in itself was already an achievement.


"The moment has arrived. Our efforts have paid off,” Charlotte said.


All the women were silent. There was strength and some kind of twisted hope in those words. They all knew what she meant, they knew very well.


Charlotte reached down, pulled out a small, elegant wooden box, and placed it on the table.


"Behold, this is only a small sample of the power that will be bestowed upon us," Charlotte said proudly.


Charlotte opened the box and an intense aura of surprise spread through the room. Inside the box were more than twenty naked people of a diminutive size, the height of those men and women must not exceed that of a small nail clipper.


The shrunken wretches screamed in terror and cried out for help. The wood inside the box was full of scratches and bruises from those trying to escape.


"What happened?! Why are we so small?!”


"Help us please!”


"Get us out of here!"


The five women moved closer to observe the tiny people more closely. The vision of the shrunken was limited to five women with monstrously large breasts watching them with sinister interest.


"Don't just stand there! Help us!"


"I can't believe it," Sasha said.


"It took us years to create a way to alter the size of organic matter, but we've finally done it," Charlotte said.


Charlotte reached into the box, caught a young man by the legs between her fingers, and lifted him into the air at eye level.


“Look sisters."


“You gonna help me?" asked the little man.


"Soon we will be able to do this to the whole world." After saying this Charlotte opened her lips and threw the man into the dark interior of her palate and then chewed him with a gesture of satisfaction.


The remaining four women watched the horrible scene in fascination. None felt empathy or disgust for the cruel death of a human being. On the other hand the shrunken people had panicked.


"She ate him! Oh my goodness! They're going to eat us!"


"Please someone help us!"


Charlotte swallowed and flashed a smile at her companions.


"Delicious," she said.


"Can I take one?" Macy said.


“Sure, you can do what you want with them. They are a gift from the Higher Order,” Charlotte said.


Macy quickly grabbed a woman and pulled her up to eye level.


"Hey little friend," Macy said with a smile.


"Please let me go. You don't have to do this,” the tiny terrified woman said.


"Sorry, but I'm kind of hungry. Don't worry, with any luck you'll become some fat for my ass." Macy swallowed the girl unceremoniously.


Both Sasha and Jennifer each grabbed a man from the box. Sasha was a tall, dark-skinned woman with colossal breasts and a inmense butt, almost as big as Macy's. Jennifer, for her part, was also dark-skinned and, like the others, had incredibly voluminous body attributes.


"Please! I have family!” the man in Sasha's hands yelled.


"You had, most likely they are already in the stomach of a sister from another country" Sasha said smiling.


"No! The man couldn't stop crying.


"Don't worry, I'll help you meet them," Sasha said before popping it into her mouth and turning it into ground beef. "Not bad, I could get used to the taste."


"Bitch! put me down," said the man encased in Jennifer's fingers.


"How foul-mouthed you are, sir. I hope that in another life you can learn a little manners."


Jennifer cut the man in half. She ate the bottom part first, then stopped to delight in the cries of the poor victim.


"Kill me! It hurts too much! Please kill Me!" shouted the man cut in half.


"What a crybaby."


Jennifer put him in her mouth and began to chew slowly and painfully just to make him suffer as much as possible.


Mia, owner of enormous thighs, a prominent bust, fine white skin and long black hair, watched with interest the young girl who lay on top of her palm and who did not stop trembling with fear.


"What's your name, little girl?" Mia asked. The volume of Mia's voice was loud enough to make the tiny girl's ears uncomfortable.


The girl was silent.


"Come on, you can trust me," Mia said with a strange kindness.


"Bertha," the girl said quietly.


"Nice name, Bertha, my name is Mia. How old are you?" Mia said with a smile.


"23," Bertha replied.


"You are quite young, I am already 35. In case you are wondering, yes, I am the mother of two beautiful children."


"Are you going to help me be grow again? Please, I want to see my family and friends.


Mia brought her face closer to Bertha.


"I'm going to tell you a secret. In the next room there is a potion that will restore your size. But you have to go alone, I can't help you anymore. I'm telling you this because I liked you."


"Thank you very much," said Bertha, close to tears as she felt hope for the first time in a long time.


Mia set Bertha down carefully.


"Good luck, little girl," Mia said.


"Thank you, really thank you very much," Bertha said.


The tiny girl started running towards the door. Without Bertha noticing, Mia stood up from her chair, raised her expensive right heel and positioned it just above the girl, who stopped in fear when she saw how a shadow descended on her.


"You really believed it, hahaha." Mia's foot crushed Bertha like an insignificant ant. The cruel woman couldn't stop laughing. "Did you see her face? It's so much fun to give them hope and then take it away."


"Remember girls, to ensure the anonymity of our meeting none of the shrunken people should leave from here. You know what that means.” Charlotte then took a man from the box, poured it into a champagne glass and drank it down.


Macy leaned down and put her face close to the box filled with shrunken bastards.


"Please no!"


"I want to live!"


"We're humans too!"


"This will be exciting!" Macy then took two men out of the box, tossed them into her mouth, and gobbled them down like they were simple candy.


Sasha took three people who did not stop screaming.


"I hope you guys are ready for a good boobjob," Sasha said before ushering the shrunken ones into the space between her two massive breasts. The inhuman woman placed both hands on her breasts and began to press them together until the bodies of her victims exploded and left her dress covered with blood stains. I needed to de-stress from work.


Jennifer grabbed a man and a woman by the legs and began rubbing her nipples with them frantically and without concern for their well-being. The fabric of her dress was giving them an infinity of cuts.


"Let me help you with that, Jenny," Sasha said.


Sasha grabbed two more people and began rubbing Jennifer's monumental breasts in a circular motion. Sasha's laughter and Jennifer's moans of pleasure silenced the cries of the poor little bastards.


"They stopped moving," Sasha said, a little disappointed.


"Not even my husband didn't make me feel this way," Jennifer said.


"Hey Macy, get your fat ass over here, I have an idea," Sasha said with a smile.


"At your service," Macy joked.


Sasha placed the four unconscious people on the sofa.


"We can't leave witnesses. Crush them with your butt. Surely with so much weight there would be nothing left of them."


Macy smirked, turned around and pulled down her pants to reveal her two gigantic buttocks.


"You could have told me before.Here I go guys."


Macy let her monstrous butt fall on her four victims. Instantly the countless pounds that made up her buttocks engulfed and reduced the bodies of those unfortunates into tiny bloodstains.


"And it's a quadra!" Macy yelled excitedly with her arms raised.


Mia walked over to the box, grabbed two people and slammed them down hard on Charlotte's oversized right buttock.


"Oh, how daring," Charlotte said, blushing.


"You have a nice butt, friend," Mia said.


"You too," Charlotte said with a lascivious smile.


"What if we put it to the test," Mia said with a smile.


Charlotte grabbed the last two remaining people between her fingers. A man and a woman.


"Let us go please!"


"Have mercy!"


Charlotte ignored the screams and placed them both in the space between Mia's monstrous buttocks. Then she bent down and began to shake and move her friend's immeasurable rear from side to side.


"Good bye guys! How does it feel to be inside such a big butt?!" Charlotte said with a smile.


"It's so exciting to hear them scream!" Mia said between laughs.


When the cries of pain stopped and the poor couple was no more than a bloody mass, Charlotte stood up and addressed the others.


"Today was a night for history. We have witnessed a fraction of the power that will be given to us,” Charlotte said with authority.


"I can't wait to become a Mother of Chaos," Sasha said.


"Indeed, Sasha. Your wishes could come true much sooner than you expect.” Charlotte turned around and pulled out a gold briefcase. Opening it, five blue pills appeared before her.


"It can't be," Mia said in surprise.


"It's not possible," Macy said.


Neither could believe what they had in front of them.


"The High Order has blessed us with the first samples of the Tears of Chaos," Charlotte said. "Macy, please come here.” 


Macy took two steps forward a little sheepishly.


“You have been selected to become a Mother of Chaos. Your mission will be to travel to Los Angeles in two days and unleash the will of our sisterhood. Please take the Tear."


Macy took the pill and put it in her pants pocket.


"It would be an honor," Macy said on her knees.


The others applauded with smiles.


While the five of them were enjoying their future victory, a young journalist was running terrified from the place. Tom's plan was to play paparazzi and take some photos to sell to TMZ. He never imagined that he would witness such cruelty. His guts were a mess, he was disgusted and wanted to throw up. He still couldn't believe the one-sided massacre he had seen.


"They're monsters," he told himself. "I have to spread this." 


Fortunately, Tom had taken several photos of Charlotte and the rest of the assassins. Not many since if he went too far he ran the risk of being discovered.


"I'll make them pay. The world will know the truth."


What Tom did not know is that with the end of this bloody and inhuman night, a dark time began for the world.

II PREPARATIONS by SON OF THE SUN
Author's Notes:


"Carlson, what the fuck is this?" said Miles Morgan, head of the publication department of “The Voice”, one of the most important newspapers in New Haven when he saw the photographs that Tom Carlson had brought him.



Tom swallowed hard. He didn't know how to explain to his boss everything he had seen that night. He had witnessed firsthand how five cruel and inhumane women murdered dozens of people the size of ants. But how could he say something like that without sounding crazy?



"You have to believe me, boss! There were people cowering there. They killed them all."



"This is a joke? " said Morgan, increasingly annoyed.



To top it off, the photographs he took with his seedy camera and at a rather uncomfortable distance did not have a minimally acceptable quality. In fact it was almost impossible to see the shrunken people.



“All I see is five rich women about to have an orgy. You can sell this to TMZ if you want, of course if you're willing to eat a million-dollar lawsuit,” Morgan said seriously. “We write about important things, not about fancy people garbage.”



"But sir, I know what I saw. Innocent people died. I even heard that one of them was going to Los Angeles.” Tom wished with all the strength of his soul that Morgan would believe at least one word of it.



"People travel, Tom."



Suddenly Tom's camera slipped from Morgan's hands and fell to the floor, causing it to shatter into a bunch of pieces.



"My camera! Tom said shocked by what happened."



"Oh I'm so sorry Tom. I don't know how this happened. I must have slippery fingers."



Morgan pulled out his wallet, took out three hundred-dollar bills, and placed them on the desk.



"Here, buy a new one. Next time bring me something decent."



"Mr.Morgan, you have to believe me. Something is going to happen. It is our duty to do something.” Tom looked quite nervous. He didn't even care about the camera. Only he knew how far those women were capable of going.



"This is the end of our conversation."



Morgan turned around and made her way to the office. Tom watched him walk away with his head down and his morale shattered.



Entering his office, Morgan took his cell phone, dialed the number of a person who had contacted him a few hours ago, and waited on the line. Seconds later a female voice answered from the other side.



"I already took care of that fool. I broke his camera, but I'm afraid that's not enough. Maybe he has copies of the photographs,” Morgan said.



"That won't be a problem. I already have someone else ready to fix that problem,” Charlotte said from the other end of the line.



Unfortunately for Tom, one of the security cameras at Charlotte's mansion managed to record him while he escaped from the place. The ruthless woman did not take long to move sea and land to find the intruder and avoid any headache that it could cause.



"I've already deposited the 50k you asked for," Charlotte said. Morgan was not part of or knew anything about the "Daughters of Chaos". He was simply a man of questionable morals who had been bribed.



"Excellent. It was a pleasure doing business with you, miss,” Morgan said with a smile.



Closing the call, Charlotte dialed a friend's number.



"Jennifer, are you available? I need you to take care of something."



"What is it about?" Jennifer answered with complete willingness.




Upon arrival at his apartment, Tom found a letter on the front door. When he opened it, he almost had a heart attack from the fear that invaded his being. There were three photographs, one of his father, one of his mother and one of his sister and above these a single phrase written in red letters "KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT".



"Oh no".



Tired after another day at work, Morgan walked to his Corvette with the sole purpose of going home, having dinner, spending time with his wife and sleeping. He couldn't complain about his life.



He unlocked the car and dialed Mahria's number to let her know he was going to be a little late, but strangely he didn't answer. He dialed the home phone aswell and still got no answer.



“How strange” he thought.



"Maybe she's asleep."



He started the car and began his boring 35-minute drive home.



Upon arriving at his residence, he got out of the car on his way home and was surprised to discover that it was open. As soon as he entered he ran into a bulky woman in underwear sitting on one of the dining room chairs, it was Jennifer. Morgan recognized her instantly. Next to Jennifer was a glass filled with a transparent liquid similar to water.



"What the hell are you doing here?! Where is my wife?!" Morgan said desperately.



Jennifer reached up with her right hand and inserted two of her fingers into the narrow depths of her enormous breasts and pulled a diminutive woman in her forties out of her hideous enclosure. The unfortunate woman was coughing and gasping from lack of air.



"Mahria?" Morgan couldn't believe what was happening. He had a miniature version of his wife in front of him. "What the hell did you do to her?!"



"Don't talk to me in that tone." Jennifer opened her tongue and in a quick movement gave Mahria a wet lick that completely soaked her with saliva. "It costs me nothing to take a small bite."



"What's going on Miles?!" Mahria had her fair share of broken bones from the pressure of Jennifer's breasts. "Why are you guys so big?!"



"No sweetie. You're the one that's small,” Jennifer said with a cynical smile.



"What do you want?” Morgan said resignedly. "How do I get you to return my wife to normal? You want money? I can give you what you want.”



"I own a pharmaceutical company. I don't want money,” Jennifer said as she held Mahria's tiny arm.



"Then what do you want from us?"



"Come a little closer and I'll tell you," Jennifer said. "Slowly and do not make sudden movements. At the slightest strange movement I will crush your wife like a damn mosquito."



Morgan had no choice but to take the risk and obey her. His wife's life was at stake and he had no intention of finding out how cruel that woman could go.



“Apparently the photos were real,” he thought to himself as he walked.



“Do not do it!”  Mahria shouted in a voice so loud it didn't seem to come from her small body.



When Morgan was close enough to her, Jennifer took the glass and threw all the liquid it contained inside to the man.



"What the hell did you throw at me?!" Morgan took two steps back. The confused man felt like the world was spinning around him.



Jennifer shoved Mahria back between her tits despite Mahria's screams and stood up.



"Oh, you'll see."



Morgan closed her eyes and fell into the darkness.



Upon regaining consciousness, Morgan lay naked in his room. Everything was spinning and he wanted to vomit. It took him a few seconds to realize that he was tied to something and another three to realize that Mahria was right in front of him, taped to the ground. The problem was that now they were both the same size. They were both humans with the stature of insects.



"No! This can't be happening! It's impossible!" Morgan screamed desperately.



Morgan was tied hand and foot to a pencil.



"So you finally woke up," he heard a powerful voice say that almost made the man's ears bleed.



Looking up, Morgan saw a gigantic Jennifer sitting on top of her bed.



"You! Why did you do this to us?!" Morgan yelled.



"What did we do to you?!" Mahria yelled.



"Me nothing. I just follow orders and have fun carrying them out,” Jennifer said without any remorse.



The colossal woman rose to her feet, turned around, crouched down and placed her massive buttocks right on top of Mahria.


"No! Mahria! Try to escape! Run!" Morgan yelled.



"I can not move!" Mahria cried helplessly. Duct tape kept her chained to the floor. "Help me Morgan! Please!"



"Come on, don't be like that. I'm sure your wife must be turned on by seeing her wife and a woman like me doing it. You just have to support the weight of my butt,” Jennifer teased.



Jennifer's huge buttcheeks moved closer and closer to Mahria's tiny body.



"Morgan!" Help me!



Jennifer's butt slammed down and the screams were instantly silenced.



"Mahria!"



What little remained of Mahria struggled to breathe beneath the swollen, heavy fat bombs that were the cruel woman's buttocks.



Jennifer got up from the ground and Morgan's spirit fell to the ground when he saw the unrecognizable remains of his wife on the left buttock of the colossal assassin.



"No! Give me back Mahria! Give me back my wife!" Morgan yelled, broken inside.



"I think you've lost your mind, little friend."



Jennifer walked over to the shrunken man, untied him from the pencil, and lifted him into the air.



"I hope you have good lungs, because you're going to be in a very tight place."



Jennifer reached behind her back and tucked Morgan into the tight space between her monstrous buttocks.



"Could you stop yelling?" It's annoying.



As if it was something normal Jennifer took her cell phone, put on a song and started shaking her butt from side to side. The thick walls of meat and fat mercilessly crushed Morgan's body. Jennifer's buttocks vibrated nonstop to the rhythm of the music. To finish, the cruel woman placed her hands on her butt and began to shake it with a powerful force.



When Morgan stopped showing signs of life, Jennifer got dressed, cleaned the place with bleach, left the house and dialed Charlotte's number.



"Problem solved," Jennifer said with satisfaction.



"Perfect. Make sure there are no cameras, and if there are, make sure you delete the recordings,” Charlotte said.



"I already did. There's nothing to worry about,” Jennifer said.



“Well, thank you very much for your efforts, sister. You were a great help."



"You're welcome, we're here to support each other," Jennifer said with a strange warmth.



"Goodnight.”



"Goodnight.”



After closing the call, Charlotte dialed Macy's number.



"You have free way. Everything goes as agreed. Tomorrow you will travel to Los Angeles.”



"Cool! I'm so excited! This will be so much fun!"



No one had any way of visualizing the catastrophe that was looming at the arrival of dawn.

III FIRST ATTACK by SON OF THE SUN
Author's Notes:


Macy woke up two hours before the flight that would take her to Los Angeles. She took a shower, ate something, got ready and ordered a taxi to take her to the airport. Since she lived alone she had no one to say goodbye to, nor did she have pets to worry about. Minutes before arriving at her destination, her cell phone began to ring, when she verified it, she observed that "UNKNOWN NUMBER" appeared on the screen. Macy answered because she knew who was calling her.



"Hi," Macy said.



"Good morning, sister," said a female voice from the other side.



"Oh, hi Char," Macy said in a more energetic and friendly voice.



"Did you get everything ready?" Charlotte asked.



"Yeah, there's nothing important in the house," Macy said.



"Perfect, I'll send someone later to burn it. There should be no loose ends connecting you and other sisters."



“You always think of everything, Char."



"Good luck Macy. I can't wait to see what feats you will do with your new power."



"Thank you so much, sister," Macy said with an honest smile.



Arriving at the airport Macy asked the taxi driver to stop in a remote and lonely parking lot.



"Excuse me, could you help me with my luggage?" Macy told the driver.



"Sure."



They both got out of the car and walked to the trunk of the car. While the taxi driver was on his back taking out the suitcase, Macy took advantage, took a syringe with a transparent liquid from her pocket and stuck it in the man's neck.



"What the hell?!" shouted the surprised man.



Macy squeezed the syringe and the liquid entered her victim's body.



"What the hell did you inject me with?"



The unfortunate man fell to the ground suddenly. He felt dizzy, as if he had lost control of his own body. He looked at his hands and for some reason couldn't shake the feeling that they were shaking. He looked up at the woman who had given this to him and was horrified to see that she was slightly larger than before.



"I'm so sorry, but you heard too much," Macy said.



His pants were beginning to fall down. There was no longer any doubt. He was losing body mass at an incredible rate, he was shrinking.



"What the hell is happening to me?!"



"Nothing, you're just shrinking," Macy said with a smile.



After three minutes only the clothes remained. The man's body had shrunk to less than the size of a mouse. Macy towered over him like a cruel titan.



The shrunken bastard tried to escape but Macy reached down and caught him between her fingers without much trouble.



"I'm sorry, little one, but I'm afraid you won't be able to leave."



"Please don't hurt me!" I promise not to say anything about this! Please! I have a family!"



"Let me see," Macy said thoughtfully. If I step on you, the police will probably find traces of blood. There must be a way to get rid of you without leaving any traces.



Oh, I know."



Macy tossed the cabbie into her mouth.



"No! Please!"



The sadistic woman began to grind the taxi driver's body with her ferocious teeth despite hearing his cries of suffering from the front row.



"For! Please! I can not feel my legs!"



After forming a bloody food bolus, Macy swallowed her food.



"It was not that bad."



Before leaving she took the taxi driver's clothes, put them inside the car and made sure that the car did not have any type of camera or microphone installed.



Then on the way to the airport, she went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth as a preventive measure in case something unforeseen happened that exposed her.



At fifteen minutes past five in the morning she boarded the plane to the city of Los Angeles. It didn't take long for her to fell asleep.



The commercial Boing landed again when it was ten minutes before two in the afternoon. Macy got up, got off the plane. The voluptuous woman felt how the eyes rested directly on her huge Chilean butt. To tell the truth, it was something she enjoyed.



She approached a taxi driver and asked him to introduce her to the city. Passing through an amusement park, Macy ordered the driver to stop, which he did. Macy paid, got out of the car and went into the amusement park known as “FUNLAND”.



"THIS IS GOING TO BE A LOT OF FUN!"



The land that made up FUNLAND was gigantic. There were plenty of attractions to try. Roller coasters, Ferris wheel, river rapids. Macy rode on those and everything that seemed minimally entertaining.



"I think this is the last time I'll be able to enjoy one of these things," she thought with a smirk.



Macy stopped in front of  “Scary Monsters Haunted House” attraction, which pretended to be a haunted mansion inhabited by spirits and creatures that persecuted those who entered it.



"This is the perfect place," she thought.



“Welcome to Scary Monsters Haunted House, where nightmares come true,” Frank, the gatekeeper, yelled.



"I want to come in," Macy said with a smile.



"Of course, miss." Frank couldn't bear to glance at Macy's massive thighs. "Face the darkness bravely!"



Macy, a guide, and thirteen people entered the dark interior of the artificial mansion. Just before walking through the door, Macy took out the pill known as "The Tear of Chaos", which had been given to her by Charlotte. She placed it on her tongue and swallow it dry.



"Tastes horrible," she thought.



Instantly strange changes began to happen outside and inside her body.



Suddenly a terrifying horde of screams emerged from inside the attraction.



"Help!"



"Someone help us!"



"Run!"



"Listen! Screams of terror! Music to my ears,” Frank said to the patrons waiting their turn to enter the mansion.



And without warning the screams disappeared as quickly as they came.



"Well, you can go on in and face the real terror now," Frank said.



The loyal employee ushered fifteen other excited people into the attraction.



"Have fun, and don't forget to scream."



Five minutes later screams and cries of desperation and terror were heard throughout the park.



"What is happening?!"



"Help me!"



"Get me out of here!"



"Looks like they're having fun," said an innocent Frank.



And so twenty minutes passed. People entered the interior of the attraction in search of strong emotions, only to scream and cry for help in a few seconds. Until Frank's walkie talkie started to go off.



"Frank, something's going on. No one has left the mansion in over twenty-five minutes,” Ben said, tasked with covering the ride's exit.



Frank's blood ran cold.



"Did you contact someone inside?"



“I can't contact them. Nobody answers me."



"Excuse me, we want to come in. We've been standing here for a long time,” said a parent who was in line.



"Excuse me, wait a minute," Frank said, trying to hide his concern.



"How many people entered in the last 25 minutes?"



"Some 45," Frank replied.



"I'm going to go in to see what's going on, but between you and me I have a bad feeling."



"Okay, please keep me informed."



Ben closed the Walkie Talkie and started walking in the direction of the door that led out of the mansion. As soon as he opened the door, he came face to face with a gigantic mass that was expanding in all directions.



It didn't take long for Frank's Walkie to ring again, he answered instantly.



"You found them?"



"You have to get out of here! Everyone has to get out of here! The park must be evacuated!" Ben said, terrified by his discovery.



"Calm down Ben, first explain me what is happening."



“Frank, what I'm about to tell you is going to sound stupid, but you have to believe me, you have to."



"Don't beat around the bush and tell me.



"There's a gigantic butt blocking the exit!"



Frank thought he had misheard.



"What?"



"There's a butt the size of a goddamn road occupying the mansion's exit," Ben said with complete seriousness.



"Are you kidding me? RIGHT?"



"I've never been more serious in my life!" Think for a second Ben! If the butt is in the outlet that means the mouth of whatever that thing is is...!"



"At the entrance," Frank finished.



Frank turned towards the mansion a little scared.



"I'll check," he said.



"Don't do it, Frank!" You don't know what's in there!"



“Please wait here for a moment,” Frank said to the customers in line before beginning his walk toward the attraction.



Despite not completely trusting Ben Frank's words, he couldn't help but feel afraid. With every step he took his body trembled more and more. All the alarms in his body warned him of some approaching danger and urged him to flee. But on the other hand his curiosity prompted him to discover the truth that was hidden behind those doors.



Frank stood right in front of the entrance and opened the doors without a second thought. Nothing, at first glance there didn't seem to be anything to worry about. Everything was in order.



“You son of a bitch, Ben,"  he thought.



Frank turned around and addressed the desperate customers.



"Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll reopen the mansion in a few minutes."



Just at that moment, and with incredible speed, a gigantic woman's arm emerged from inside the mansion. The colossal fingers wrapped around Frank's body completely and dragged him into the darkness of the building. The poor employee could do nothing but scream.



Seconds later, a sound was heard coming from the mansion. It was the noise that teeth make when chewing, but on a much larger scale.



"I guess this is part of the show," one of the people in line said.



"I guess you discovered me," a super powerful female voice was heard saying.



The mansion suddenly began to shake. Now it was more than proven that there was something inside that attraction, something huge.



Suddenly a gigantic honey-colored eye peeked out of the door of the mansion.



"I can see you," whatever was there said in a woman's voice. "I'm going to have to grow a little more, this place is too narrow."



Strong tremors shook the ground in the park as the mansion fell apart. Every second the figure of the monster that was rising from the attraction became more visible. First came a long chestnut hair, then a faint color of brown skin became visible, then a pair of round, puffy breasts the size of a house, and lastly a pair of hulking thighs that shaped a butt of unimaginable proportions. It was Macy, the Tear of Chaos had transformed her into a 100 meter giantess, a Mother of Chaos.



The only thing that separated the titanic woman from nudity was an elastic black tube top with straps that did its best to cover her colossal breasts and an excessively thin light brown thong that barely covered her private parts and left the view of the now tiny world her gigantic buttcheeks.



"I didn't think you'd figure out my strategy so quickly," Macy said with a smile.



The people in the park were transfixed, some from fear and others from surprise. In what both groups got along was in the expectation of knowing what the giantess's next move would be. Until suddenly a man stepped forward.



“Where are the people who entered the mansion!? My brother was with them!" Deep down, the man already knew the answer to that question.



Macy reached down, grabbed the man between the fingers of her right hand and lifted him up to eye level.



"Right now they're having a party inside my stomach, but don't worry, you're invited too."



"No! Let me go!"



Macy tossed the poor bastard into her mouth and swallowed him unceremoniously. Seeing such an inhumane act, the other people panicked instantly.



"She ate him! Run!"



"Someone call the police!"



"I think I like being big a lot more than making you small," said a smiling Macy with her hands on her hips.



Macy took two steps forward, raised her right foot and slammed it into dozens of innocent people trying to flee.



"This is so cool!" It's like a game!"



The imprint of her foot was stamped on the ground and along with it the bloody remains of her victims. The place was filled with screams of terror. Most of the employees of the attractions fled, so a good number of people were trapped in the machines, but that was not the objective of Macy's, at least not for now.



The gigantic woman crouched down, opened her mouth and with her colossal tongue caught dozens of men and women like flies in a trap. Macy returned her tongue to where it came from and swallowed her snacks with malicious happiness.



"I don't know how you manage to taste so good!" she said pleased.



Macy raised her head and watched as most of the people headed for the parking lot in an attempt to escape from the place.



"Ah, this party isn't over yet," said the giantess, a little annoyed.



Macy's foot speed suddenly accelerated. Hundreds of poor souls were reduced to bloodstains on the soles of the giantess's feet.



"I don't want to die!"



"I just wanted to have fun with my family!"



"Get out of my way! Here she comes!"



By the time Macy reached the parking lot, a trail of hundreds of crushed bodies lay behind her.



"No one is leaving from this party," ordered the giantess.



Those who ignored Macy's warning and continued their escape attempt were stomped on like ants. She was the top predator and the others her defenseless prey.


But Macy had an even worse problem. Behind him a good number of people had managed to reach their cars and were preparing to flee in them.



"Do not worry! We'll get out of here!" said a family man covered in other people's blood.



"Everything will be fine," said a lady about to start the engine of her car.



Macy had to think of something fast or her toys would run away.



"Think fat ass," she told herself.



"That's it".



Macy smiled, turned around and threw the countless tons of her butt over a group of cars filled with people. A strong tremor shook the surroundings.



"That'll teach you not to leave early."



Macy stood up quickly and watched for a second as her huge buttocks had been immortalized on the pavement next to the flattened and bloody remains of the cars.


The giantess quickly turned around and quickly sat down on another pile of cars that were getting ready to escape from there.



"Where do you think you're going?" She joked.



"Let's go while she's busy!" said a boy.



"Run and don't look back!"



Hundreds of people came through the front door at the same time seeing Macy sitting down. They felt hope, for a second they thought they would get out of there safe and sound.



"Oh, you're leaving so soon."



Macy got up, blocked the path of those trying to flee, and turned around.



"What do you think of my butt? It's quite big, isn't it?"



Macy slapped her right buttock with so strength that shook the ground.



"Get ready, because it will be the last thing you will see."



Without warning, Macy sprang backwards into the crowd, entombing hundreds of young and old under her gargantuan, inflated spanking.


"And there's still more."



Macy got up a bit and threw her butt over another part of the people. Macy's buttocks bounced from side to side as she mercilessly crushed any human being unfortunate enough to cross her path.



When there was no one left in sight, Macy got up and looked at the graveyard of blood and gore that she had transformed the parking lot into. The immortalized marks of her giant butt were all over the place, and with them countless thick bloodstains.



Macy felt better than ever. She never imagined that becoming a Mother of Chaos would give her so much power over others. She could do what she wanted with whomever she wanted.



"That will teach them." Now let's see what I find inside.



Macy went back inside FUNLAND with the intention of playing some more.



A huge group of refugees were staying in one of the park's movie theaters. They were watching a documentary on the history of the park when suddenly strong earthquakes began accompanied by screams of terror.



The screams had stopped but the tremors were getting stronger so that no one in the room dared to leave their shelter.



"Don't worry, honey, everything will be fine," a boy told his girlfriend.



Suddenly a gigantic fist smashed through the ceiling and a huge graceful female face peered through the h


ole.


"You look so cute. Like canned sardines,” Macy said.



The gigantic woman extended her right arm and caught the boy from before between her fingers.



"What's going on?! Let me go!" the boy yelled.



"Max!" the girlfriend yelled.



Macy popped Max into her mouth and gobbled him down like a piece of candy.



"Delicious, but I don't think poor Max would like to go to the next world alone."



In a quick movement Macy blocked the exit of the room with her index finger. Then with her free hand she grabbed Max's girlfriend, brought her up to his lips and devoured her like a wild animal eats its prey. Then the giantess grabbed a huge hollow tube that was planted in the park.



"This will do," Macy said with a smile.



Macy stuck one end of the tube into the film and put the other end between her lips to use as a straw. The gigantic woman began to suck in air, causing people to fly in the direction of her maw.



"Come on, don't resist."



Some of those present tried to avoid death by holding on to the seats in the room, but it was useless, the force with which Macy pulled was superior.


But suddenly an unexpected problem arose. The metal straw had become clogged with people who would not stop screaming and writhing.



"Someone help us!"



"I can not move!"



"I don't want to die!"



"It's already screwed up," Macy said.



The giantess threw the metal tube with its prisoners through the air until it was out of sight and then continued on her walk through the park.



Anyone unlucky enough to run into Macy in the park was instantly stepped on or used as food to sate their hunger.



The poor devils lying stranded on the Ferris wheel could do nothing but watch as the gigantic woman approached them with shudder-inducing steps.



"I used to ride these things when I was a kid," she said as she found herself facing the Ferris wheel. "I never liked them."



Macy raised her right leg and with a single kick sent the Ferris wheel rolling with all the people inside. The colossal metal structure rolled uncontrollably through the park until it got far enough away, then crashed to the ground with a crash.



After that Macy approached a roller coaster that was stopped. Four cars, each with ten people, stopped 70 meters above the ground and with a gigantic and cruel woman in front.



"Hi guys. I hope I'm not interrupting.” Macy took two cars, one for each hand. The one with the left hand raised it above his head, opened his mouth and threw the ten people into the darkness of his mouth. The people in the car on her right hand ended up in the space between her titanic breasts.



"Get me out of here!”



"I can't breathe!"



The soft, oppressive mass of Macy's breasts made her victims sink in and were crushed by them.



"I could push my breasts together and pop you like the fleas you are, but nah, it's more fun watching you slowly suffocate."



To finish off the remaining two cars, Macy turned around.



“When I was a kid, I was never allowed to ride a roller coaster. Let's see how it feels."



Macy placed her two oversized buttocks carefully on the two cars. The metal of the structure began to vibrate. The gigantic woman sat calmly on top of twenty innocent people.



"What's wrong with you?" Can't take a little pressure?"



Macy's butt crushed little by little and mercilessly the poor helpless who could do nothing but scream with less and less air in their lungs. Seconds seemed like hours beneath the flesh of the cruel, gigantic woman.



"I think I should hurry up. I still have a lot to do."



The architecture of the roller coaster finally gave way to Macy's butt and she slumped to the ground. At this point I don't know if that was a consolation for the unfortunates that were below her.



Macy stood up, closed her hands and went into a state of absolute concentration. Seconds later her body began to grow even more. When the giantess reopened her eyes, her height was around 210 meters.



"Perfect. Just what I needed to close with a flourish."



Macy turned around and moved her ass of unimaginable proportions in a sensual way.



"I'm sure there are still some hiding out there. I guess this will kill them all. I don't think it's a bad way to die."



Macy's buttocks covered the entire park and then some. When they fell they would engulf and destroy everything in their path.



"Here I go. Thank you for playing with me."



Macy's monstrous butt dropped like a bomb on the park. Everything was destroyed and reduced to ashes under the flesh of the gigantic woman. People, cars, games, metal, cement, nothing was left. The earthquake that was formed by the heavy fall was felt even by the city of Anaheim.



“And the day is just beginning. I still need to go the city,” said the giantess in a low voice.



Meanwhile, a few meters away, a Channel Seven helicopter was recording Macy from a safe distance.



“What you are seeing is not a movie or a video with special effects. A gigantic woman, who has already been identified as real estate mogul Macy Gonzales, has completely destroyed the FUNLAND amusement park in Los Angeles. We still don't have an exact number of casualties, but it is estimated that thousands of people have lost their lives,” the reporter said.



Meanwhile, inside a secret room, Charlotte, Mia, Jennifer and Sasha watched excitedly, accompanied by champagne and snacks, as their friend and companion spread chaos.



"I can't believe it, so that's the power of a Mother of Chaos," Sasha said.



"That's amazing," Mia added.



"Don't worry, sisters. Our turn will come,” Charlotte said.



"How long do the effects of the Tear of Chaos last?" Jennifer asked.



"Twenty-four hours," Charlotte answered. "Enough time to cause a good deal of damage." Charlotte said before taking a drink of champagne. "But don't worry, the Order is already working on a way to make the effects permanent."



They all exhibited mischievous smiles.



Meanwhile, in the darkness of his room, a defeated Tom watched in horror as one of the women he recorded that night killed thousands of people while making fun of them.



“This…this is my fault. I could have done more to prevent this."



Pleased with her new power and size, Macy stood up and fixed her gaze on the skyscrapers of the city.



"Time to get on with the fun."

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12327