- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


The mantle of midnight had descended on the city of New Haven, and with it it seemed that the world seemed to freeze. Deserted streets and a total absence of noise resulted in the perfect formula for a calm so deep that it was even worrying.


As the world rested peacefully, victorious from another exhausting day, in a mansion outside of New Haven, five women were having a secret meeting that had only just begun.


Macy, Sasha, Jennifer, Mia and Charlotte. Five high-society billionaires of different nationalities who achieved success on their own merit. What nobody knew or even suspected that the five belonged to an international secret society known as "The Daughters of Chaos". An anonymous group made up only of powerful and wealthy women from around the world whose end until then was still unknown. There was virtually no record of the Daughters of Chaos, no one knew who their members were, their leader was or where they had their base of operations. They were like an invisible threat that germinated without anyone noticing.


The assembled exuberant women laughed and enjoyed glasses of champagne without a care in the world. It seemed to be a completely normal scene, until suddenly Charlotte, a large, robust and sensual 36-year-old white woman rose from her seat to say a few words.


“Sisters." All the others turned to Charlotte. “I guess you are wondering why we have been summoned by the High Order."


"I don't know, but I'm not complaining. A little champagne never hurts,” joked Macy, a financial genius of Latin descent with an unusually large butt, in fact she had the largest of the five gathered there, which in itself was already an achievement.


"The moment has arrived. Our efforts have paid off,” Charlotte said.


All the women were silent. There was strength and some kind of twisted hope in those words. They all knew what she meant, they knew very well.


Charlotte reached down, pulled out a small, elegant wooden box, and placed it on the table.


"Behold, this is only a small sample of the power that will be bestowed upon us," Charlotte said proudly.


Charlotte opened the box and an intense aura of surprise spread through the room. Inside the box were more than twenty naked people of a diminutive size, the height of those men and women must not exceed that of a small nail clipper.


The shrunken wretches screamed in terror and cried out for help. The wood inside the box was full of scratches and bruises from those trying to escape.


"What happened?! Why are we so small?!”


"Help us please!”


"Get us out of here!"


The five women moved closer to observe the tiny people more closely. The vision of the shrunken was limited to five women with monstrously large breasts watching them with sinister interest.


"Don't just stand there! Help us!"


"I can't believe it," Sasha said.


"It took us years to create a way to alter the size of organic matter, but we've finally done it," Charlotte said.


Charlotte reached into the box, caught a young man by the legs between her fingers, and lifted him into the air at eye level.


“Look sisters."


“You gonna help me?" asked the little man.


"Soon we will be able to do this to the whole world." After saying this Charlotte opened her lips and threw the man into the dark interior of her palate and then chewed him with a gesture of satisfaction.


The remaining four women watched the horrible scene in fascination. None felt empathy or disgust for the cruel death of a human being. On the other hand the shrunken people had panicked.


"She ate him! Oh my goodness! They're going to eat us!"


"Please someone help us!"


Charlotte swallowed and flashed a smile at her companions.


"Delicious," she said.


"Can I take one?" Macy said.


“Sure, you can do what you want with them. They are a gift from the Higher Order,” Charlotte said.


Macy quickly grabbed a woman and pulled her up to eye level.


"Hey little friend," Macy said with a smile.


"Please let me go. You don't have to do this,” the tiny terrified woman said.


"Sorry, but I'm kind of hungry. Don't worry, with any luck you'll become some fat for my ass." Macy swallowed the girl unceremoniously.


Both Sasha and Jennifer each grabbed a man from the box. Sasha was a tall, dark-skinned woman with colossal breasts and a inmense butt, almost as big as Macy's. Jennifer, for her part, was also dark-skinned and, like the others, had incredibly voluminous body attributes.


"Please! I have family!” the man in Sasha's hands yelled.


"You had, most likely they are already in the stomach of a sister from another country" Sasha said smiling.


"No! The man couldn't stop crying.


"Don't worry, I'll help you meet them," Sasha said before popping it into her mouth and turning it into ground beef. "Not bad, I could get used to the taste."


"Bitch! put me down," said the man encased in Jennifer's fingers.


"How foul-mouthed you are, sir. I hope that in another life you can learn a little manners."


Jennifer cut the man in half. She ate the bottom part first, then stopped to delight in the cries of the poor victim.


"Kill me! It hurts too much! Please kill Me!" shouted the man cut in half.


"What a crybaby."


Jennifer put him in her mouth and began to chew slowly and painfully just to make him suffer as much as possible.


Mia, owner of enormous thighs, a prominent bust, fine white skin and long black hair, watched with interest the young girl who lay on top of her palm and who did not stop trembling with fear.


"What's your name, little girl?" Mia asked. The volume of Mia's voice was loud enough to make the tiny girl's ears uncomfortable.


The girl was silent.


"Come on, you can trust me," Mia said with a strange kindness.


"Bertha," the girl said quietly.


"Nice name, Bertha, my name is Mia. How old are you?" Mia said with a smile.


"23," Bertha replied.


"You are quite young, I am already 35. In case you are wondering, yes, I am the mother of two beautiful children."


"Are you going to help me be grow again? Please, I want to see my family and friends.


Mia brought her face closer to Bertha.


"I'm going to tell you a secret. In the next room there is a potion that will restore your size. But you have to go alone, I can't help you anymore. I'm telling you this because I liked you."


"Thank you very much," said Bertha, close to tears as she felt hope for the first time in a long time.


Mia set Bertha down carefully.


"Good luck, little girl," Mia said.


"Thank you, really thank you very much," Bertha said.


The tiny girl started running towards the door. Without Bertha noticing, Mia stood up from her chair, raised her expensive right heel and positioned it just above the girl, who stopped in fear when she saw how a shadow descended on her.


"You really believed it, hahaha." Mia's foot crushed Bertha like an insignificant ant. The cruel woman couldn't stop laughing. "Did you see her face? It's so much fun to give them hope and then take it away."


"Remember girls, to ensure the anonymity of our meeting none of the shrunken people should leave from here. You know what that means.” Charlotte then took a man from the box, poured it into a champagne glass and drank it down.


Macy leaned down and put her face close to the box filled with shrunken bastards.


"Please no!"


"I want to live!"


"We're humans too!"


"This will be exciting!" Macy then took two men out of the box, tossed them into her mouth, and gobbled them down like they were simple candy.


Sasha took three people who did not stop screaming.


"I hope you guys are ready for a good boobjob," Sasha said before ushering the shrunken ones into the space between her two massive breasts. The inhuman woman placed both hands on her breasts and began to press them together until the bodies of her victims exploded and left her dress covered with blood stains. I needed to de-stress from work.


Jennifer grabbed a man and a woman by the legs and began rubbing her nipples with them frantically and without concern for their well-being. The fabric of her dress was giving them an infinity of cuts.


"Let me help you with that, Jenny," Sasha said.


Sasha grabbed two more people and began rubbing Jennifer's monumental breasts in a circular motion. Sasha's laughter and Jennifer's moans of pleasure silenced the cries of the poor little bastards.


"They stopped moving," Sasha said, a little disappointed.


"Not even my husband didn't make me feel this way," Jennifer said.


"Hey Macy, get your fat ass over here, I have an idea," Sasha said with a smile.


"At your service," Macy joked.


Sasha placed the four unconscious people on the sofa.


"We can't leave witnesses. Crush them with your butt. Surely with so much weight there would be nothing left of them."


Macy smirked, turned around and pulled down her pants to reveal her two gigantic buttocks.


"You could have told me before.Here I go guys."


Macy let her monstrous butt fall on her four victims. Instantly the countless pounds that made up her buttocks engulfed and reduced the bodies of those unfortunates into tiny bloodstains.


"And it's a quadra!" Macy yelled excitedly with her arms raised.


Mia walked over to the box, grabbed two people and slammed them down hard on Charlotte's oversized right buttock.


"Oh, how daring," Charlotte said, blushing.


"You have a nice butt, friend," Mia said.


"You too," Charlotte said with a lascivious smile.


"What if we put it to the test," Mia said with a smile.


Charlotte grabbed the last two remaining people between her fingers. A man and a woman.


"Let us go please!"


"Have mercy!"


Charlotte ignored the screams and placed them both in the space between Mia's monstrous buttocks. Then she bent down and began to shake and move her friend's immeasurable rear from side to side.


"Good bye guys! How does it feel to be inside such a big butt?!" Charlotte said with a smile.


"It's so exciting to hear them scream!" Mia said between laughs.


When the cries of pain stopped and the poor couple was no more than a bloody mass, Charlotte stood up and addressed the others.


"Today was a night for history. We have witnessed a fraction of the power that will be given to us,” Charlotte said with authority.


"I can't wait to become a Mother of Chaos," Sasha said.


"Indeed, Sasha. Your wishes could come true much sooner than you expect.” Charlotte turned around and pulled out a gold briefcase. Opening it, five blue pills appeared before her.


"It can't be," Mia said in surprise.


"It's not possible," Macy said.


Neither could believe what they had in front of them.


"The High Order has blessed us with the first samples of the Tears of Chaos," Charlotte said. "Macy, please come here.” 


Macy took two steps forward a little sheepishly.


“You have been selected to become a Mother of Chaos. Your mission will be to travel to Los Angeles in two days and unleash the will of our sisterhood. Please take the Tear."


Macy took the pill and put it in her pants pocket.


"It would be an honor," Macy said on her knees.


The others applauded with smiles.


While the five of them were enjoying their future victory, a young journalist was running terrified from the place. Tom's plan was to play paparazzi and take some photos to sell to TMZ. He never imagined that he would witness such cruelty. His guts were a mess, he was disgusted and wanted to throw up. He still couldn't believe the one-sided massacre he had seen.


"They're monsters," he told himself. "I have to spread this." 


Fortunately, Tom had taken several photos of Charlotte and the rest of the assassins. Not many since if he went too far he ran the risk of being discovered.


"I'll make them pay. The world will know the truth."


What Tom did not know is that with the end of this bloody and inhuman night, a dark time began for the world.