Tales of the Drop-Offs by gts_anna
Summary:

A series of short stories (1 or 2 chapters each) based on Drop-off boxes that determine a tinies grade and use to society. If a tiny is found in the wild it is supposed to be put in one of these boxes to be put to its best use to the world. Enjoy reading tales ranging from the worst possible fates to being the pets of true goddess'. 

todays chapter features: Yuuno





Categories: Giantess, Crush, Entrapment, Incest, Insertion, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 12866 Read: 78211 Published: October 15 2022 Updated: February 25 2024
Story Notes:


1. Grade 3: Elena by gts_anna

2. Grade 4: Corina by gts_anna

3. Grade 1: Anya by gts_anna

4. Grade 4: Hollie by gts_anna

5. Grade 5: Jade by gts_anna

6. Grade 2: Lucy by gts_anna

7. Grade ?: Niamh by gts_anna

8. Intermission: Halloween hunt by gts_anna

9. Grade ?: Niamh pt.2 by gts_anna

10. Grade 2: Katie by gts_anna

11. Grade 3: Iliana by gts_anna

12. Grade 3: Yuuno by gts_anna

Grade 3: Elena by gts_anna
Author's Notes:

an intro to Drop-Offs:

in the near future a virus takes hold of society, it shrinks almost all men and many women, to solve the massive change Amazon agreed to deploy a solution with world governments, the Drop-Off system, boxes placed around every city and town used to grade and source tinies. To persuade people to use these boxes m, for each tiny deposited into one a $5 gift voucher for Amazon is given.

the grades:

grade 1: nearly useless ~ these tinies are not good for much, reserved for use in high schools and tiny destruction testing.

grade 2: fast food ~ these tinies are distributed to fast food and chain restaurants for use in cooking and serving.

grade 3: general sale ~ sold on Amazon for any use possible, no regulations or standards on who buys them or for what purposes

grade 4: food ~ these tinies are of a higher quality than fast food tinies, they get sent to high end restaurants and bars to be enjoyed by their patrons

grade 5: pets ~ still sold through Amazon but with training and proper care in how they are delivered, bigger boxes and food to travel with.

each chapter will be titled with the grade of tiny and the name of its owner (though both may be misleading from time to time ;) please enjoy and leave a review if you like it!

-------------

You were tightly wrapped in plastic and cable ties, barely able to move or breathe. The amazon driver was carrying you to a door, you could see vague outlines of it opening and a feminine figure appearing in it, reaching out to you and her warm grip carelessly crushing against you as she took you from the much gentler delivery woman. You were taken to a large bright room where your new owner dropped you onto a low table and walked away. You felt her footfalls grow softer then grow again as the woman returned, dropping with a thunderous boom onto what you could almost make out as a sofa. She reached out towards you and you felt compression and the sound of slicing, she was cutting you free of your packaging. You felt the scissors get closer and closer until you felt cold metal on both sides of your neck, not slowing down. Your breathing was cut off as the scissors continued at the hands of the woman, you then felt your neck beginning to bend more and more before an extreme heat began throbbing through your throat as the scissors began cutting through your neck. Before fatal damage was done the scissors opened and left as the woman was satisfied with herself, using her fingers to undo the twisted cable ties and peel off the plastic wrap, revealing her face and body to you for the first time, you could now feel the damage she had accidentally done when you tried to shout, no sound coming out and the worst feeling you had ever felt in your throat, she had mangled your neck entirely, you could barely breathe still, even completely free from the tight plastic.


 


"Phew, didn't do it again, perfect" was all she said before she stood up and brought you to the kitchen where you saw what she meant. She brought you to a small wood bowl where you saw a tiny, but not a whole one. You saw similar packaging to what you had just been freed from, you saw the address was facing up but before you read your owners name you noticed the blood all over the plastic. The woman dropped you into the bowl next to the other tiny before she picked it up. This was when you saw what she meant, the tiny body had no head, you were clearly her replacement. This didn't fill you with hope as the woman walked to the bin and with no ceremony tossed the body into it before walking out of the room, leaving you alone in the bowl. After a few minutes of panicking you decided to find out your new owners name. You weakly climbed the side of the bowl, finally making it to the rim and looking down on the bloody packaging of the previous tiny. Elena, her name was Elena, and the package was from...your heart rate rose as you read...crush toys online. You had to escape, but before you could even start planning your next move Elena entered the room again, her footfalls knocking you back into the middle of the bowl as she walked up to it.


"Playtime" she sung as she roughly pinched you out of the bowl, she had changed clothes since you last saw her. You were taken upstairs to her bedroom where she closed the door and knelt on the carpet. She placed you down and shuffled forwards until her crotch was directly above you, then she began to lower, the warmth radiating from within her pants was growing with every inch. Her body began crushing down on you, Elena slowly lowering until she could feel your body struggling beneath her pussy. You heard a muffled squeal of excitement as she wriggled on top of you, "oh i've missed this" she said before becoming heavier as she relaxed more. A few minutes of struggling beneath her ended as she stood up, walking to her closet and removing her leg wear and replacing the satin pants with nothing but her deep blue panties as she walked back over you, dropping suddenly and slamming her pussy on you, the panties soaked with her excitement. You were in a much rougher world as Elena began playing her game properly.




She began grinding her pelvis against you, giving you carpet burn on your entire body as her immense body moved like you weren't even there. Her hand coming down and disappearing into her panties above you, you felt her fingers moving within as she continued crushing you, a small puddle beginning to form around you and coating your whole body, burning the wounds in your neck as she continued relentlessly. Your arm got caught under Elena's thigh and a second later was flattened and twisted, dislocating before fully being ripped off as she screamed out in ecstasy high above. With no attention payed to you she finished up and stood, leaving you stuck to the carpet in a puddle of her juices and your own blood. You watched her walk around the room, her feet landing terrifyingly close to you every time she passed over your area of the room. She got changed into new underwear and pulled on a short pair of shorts, then she walked across the room to her shoes, over you. Her bare foot slammed down onto you with no mercy, you felt your ribs bending before feeling her foot lifting again, but it diddnt leave, the carpet did as you were launched into the sky stuck to her sole. She sat on the bed and slid you into her black high heel, you had no clue if she even knew you were there as she tightened the strap and after a minute the horrifying mass of her body was crushing down on you.




Her steps were unrelenting as Elena walked, the impact of the heel sending shockwaves through your body under her foot. Your remaining arm was pulverised before she left the house, your ribs were beginning to snap one by one and just as she reached the club she was going to both of your legs had been smeared across the entire sole of the shoe, and yet Elena didn't seem to care at all, she had to know you were there by now, she was clearly enjoying this. Once at the club she stood outside with a friend, you couldn't hear anything through a mixture of sheer terror and pain, but somehow through all of that you heard one line from Elena..."come on, you have to stomp it out" before you felt lifting and a hard slam. Elena was grinding a cigarette butt her friend had dropped, under her foot your ribs finally all gave way at once as you exploded inside of her shoe. Elena bit her lip as she walked into the club, drinking all night and forgetting all about the smashed up tiny in her shoe.

End Notes:

Come back soon to meet the next owner...Corina

Grade 4: Corina by gts_anna

You were in a constant panic. You were put in a Drop-Off by your wife when she found you, and you heard her read what grade you were, grade 4. You were shipped off the next day and now, a week later you were in a jar at a modern looking bar. You were forced to watch as dozens of other tinies were dropped into drinks or blended up with ice and berries for smoothies, it was torture. You didn't know it yet but the woman you just watched walk in would be your killer. The attractive blonde looked like a bitch, she sat at the bar and simply pointed at the rack of tinies you were part of, saying something you couldn't hear to the woman serving her. You watched as the waitress got a metal cocktail shaker and began preparing a drink, fruit juices and clear alcohols being poured in before she dumped a few ice cubes in. Then your time came, the waitress reached up and without looking licked your sealed jar, undoing the lid and dumping you into the shaker. The drop was short but landing on the freezing cold ice was painful, leaving small cuts on your whole body. Before you could look up the waitress sealed you in with a lid and you knew what was about to happen. You were given no time before gravity reversed and suddenly the ice was crushing you under it, bone chilling liquid flooded in around you, stopping you from breathing and stinging your cuts, then chaos erupted as the waitress began shaking the woman's cocktail. Instantly your arm was broken as you slammed into an ice-cube as it slid across the metal wall, you were beaten and bruised as the drink was prepared, peace only coming as the lid was removed and the waitress poured the drink through a sieve into a nice glass, her last step was plucking your broken body out of the sieve and to toss it in the bin under the bar as she had been doing most of the day. "Here you go Corina, just how you like it, want the tiny too?" The woman looked at the waitress end simply said "do i ever not want it?". With that you were dropped into the orange tinted drink before it was slid towards Corina, your fate.




She looked down and inspected her drink, then lifted it up and took a sip, the current pulling you towards her uncaring lips. She didn't do anything to stop you from first bumping against the heat of her mouth, then slipping between her shiny lips and into the dark hell of her monstrous mouth. She diddnt even seem to react as you slid across her massive tongue and dropped into her throat along with her first sip. "I needed this" was all she said as you were forced down her powerful throat, the crushing muscles threatening to crush your other arm as your broken one was bent down between your legs. You then reached a tight hole and felt like you were being waterboarded as Corina continued to drink. The hole opened barely wide enough to push you through into the cavern of her very active stomach. You fell and landed with a splash in a stew of disgusting goo that used to be food, you heard Corina's heart beat and every breath she took echoed around you, she didn't care about you now, she never even cared to begin with. "Pool still open yeah?" You felt her voice boom around you. Then her stomach began churning as she stood and began walking, you were rolled within the soup of mush, forced to swallow it just so you could breathe.




The last things you would ever feel were the sounds of water hitting Corina's body, vibrating and bumping your whole world around, and the slow burning pain of your chest cavity filling with acid and half digested food as Corina's stomach took hold of you. Your last true thoughts were consumed with fear and terror, you were with your wife a week ago and now, thanks to her, you were falling apart in a random woman's stomach. Corina didn't even know or care about what she was doing to you, as her acid flooded your lower abdomen she was busy ordering a tiny smoothie to drink while she sunbathed, tinies were just products after all.

End Notes:

Come back tomorrow to meet...Anya...as a Grade 1 tiny

Grade 1: Anya by gts_anna
Author's Notes:

Fair warning, this chapter contains themes of Daughter on Parent unaware sexual interaction, if that's not for you, skip this chapter.

---------

You thought last night was a nightmare, you had no idea how much worse your life was about to become...


14 hours earlier:


It was parents evening, you were to meet your 18 year old daughter at the school. She was in her final year at high school and this was your last chance to hear from her teacher before exam season started. You arrived a bit early and decided to wait in the class for the teacher and your daughter to arrive. Then, after a few minutes of waiting, a dizzy feeling followed by darkness. You woke up and knew what had happened immediately, you had shrank. Then you saw that time had passed, you were now on a desk in a small dish, and above you was the teacher, miss Towers, talking to someone across from her. It was clearly the end of the discussion when she looked down and reached for you. "Oh, Anya you couldn't pop this into the school box on your way out could you?" She said as she picked you up, the name she said causing your heart to drop. As the teacher lofted you your fear was confirmed, she was handing you to your own daughter, Anya.




Your daughter's rough grip wrapped around you tightly as she stood and left the room, she walked while holding you up to look at you. You hoped she might recognise you but her first words ended that dream in an instant. "You know, i skipped dinner tonight, i could skip the box and enjoy you myself" she said in a sultry tone you found incredibly scary. Eventually however, the school box was opened and with one last look, your daughter released you to your fate with a lick of her lips and an uncaring shrug. Unfortunately you knew what happened inside school Drop-Off locations, they automatically grade all tinies dropped into them as grade 1. The idea was to keep shrunken students within the school they shrank in so they could be used to teach the other students, but it had the unfortunate effect of every tiny dropped off outside of a school being doomed to use by the students who attended.


The present:


So now here you were, in a large box with two dozen other tinies, on a teachers desk in her class. The teacher was the same one you were supposed to meet last night, miss Towers. "Okay, so since today is your last health class before exams start next week you will each be given a tiny to help you study for the class. You will be provided a new tiny for the exam so don't worry if you break or lose this one, okay, come get them" she announced to her class before you heard the movement of about thirty 17-18 year olds getting closer and closer. Hands began diving into the box, in seconds most of the tinies were snatched up, you saw a few get folded in half within the fists of teen girls and a few with a leg or arm snapped by a few guys not bothering to be careful with their new tiny. Then your new owner reached her hand into the box, a familiar grip wrapped around your chest and legs before pulling you out and carrying you to her desk, as she sat down you looked up and were faced with your daughter's face once more. She smiled down at you, no hint of recognition in her eyes. "Okay class, remember what i taught you and you won't fail" miss towers cheerily announced, Anya looked back down to you and whispered "i'm going to have so much fun with you" before knocking you off the desk and into her over the shoulder bag.




You spent the day rolling around in your giant daughters bag, her carelessness towards you not filling you with confidence for what was to come. Finally Anya got home and clearly couldn't wait to get into her room. She dumped her bag on the floor and quickly pulled you out of it. "Oh you are going to be so fun to study with!" She squealed at you before bringing you to her mouth and with a long and painfully slow movement she stuck her tongue out and licked your entire body, leaving a thick film of her saliva on you. Your daughter was getting horny at the thought of using you to study for health class. She didn't even remove her uniform before starting, pulling the waist of her skirt and tights open and you were brought towards the opening. Her hot smooth skin gliding along your wet body as you were plunged into her underwear. You were trying not to think about what was happening to you, but every time your daughter moaned you were brought right back into the moment, being forcefully plunged between her legs as she enjoyed her new tiny, with no idea who it was she was using to grant herself this pleasure.




You hoped for death, but Anya was unfortunately top of her class and had no intention of ending her fun early. She used you daily, every method she learned in class, along with many more she learned online, were used on you, it was cruel. Every day before she left the house she would lean in and tell you what her plans were for you later, part of the class on keeping tinies in fear, unaware of the extra level of the tiny she was tormenting being one of her own parents. Months of constant use passed, the worst injury you ever received was a dislocated shoulder from when Anya was sucking on you idly in her bed one night. Soon exams were over and she was preparing to move out for university. Of course, your now 19 year old daughter wasn't leaving her favourite sex toy at home so as she packed, you were rolled up in a pair of panties and stiffed into her suitcase,  ready to continue your never ending nightmare.

End Notes:

Please review and remember to come back tomorrow to meet...Hollie...as a grade 4 tiny

Grade 4: Hollie by gts_anna
Author's Notes:

Hard vore lies ahead, enjoy!


------------

Your time in the kitchen was short, barely 10 minutes after your box was opened the female chef was picking you up. The violent sounds of food being prepared filled you with dread, you looked about as the chef carried you across the kitchen. You saw a cage of tinies being lowered into hot oil, their screams drowned out by the hiss of the oil. You watched as another chef diced up two tinies before sprinkling the tiny pieces over a salad. You were brought to a plate with a small salad and some chunks of what looked like chicken. The chef gently placed you onto the colourful salad before sliding the plate forwards, seconds later a waitress picked it up and began taking you to your inevitable death. You were taken out through a gig glass doorway to the outside seating area and towards a very scary looking blonde wearing a black leather like jacket. Your plate was bumped onto her table as the waitress said "one 'chicken summer salad with live tiny' for...Hollie?", the woman at the table simply nodded before licking her upper lip slightly.




She picked up a fork and knife and began eating, not even looking at you for more than a second. Her fork piercing the tomato half beside you like it was nothing, you watched a s she lifted it to her mouth and with minimal effort she plucked it off the prongs with her teeth, the wet sound of her chewing making you feel sick. She then stabbed a piece of chicken and brought the knife down on it, sawing back and forth a few times before lifting the separated half towards the deadly lips the tomato had just disappeared between. This made you feel worse, knowing you were much more similar to the chicken than you wanted to be, her jaw muscles bulging as she chewed it without a care, her lips curling into a slight smile. She slipped her jacket off of her shoulders and let it drape over the back of her seat before looking directly at you, her fork now heading in your direction.




The four metal daggers hit you and didn't even slow down, burning pain in your gut forced you to breathe in sharpley, unable to scream as all of your muscles tensed up. Hollie lushed the fork all the way through you and with her knife lushed some leaves of lettuce or kale onto the spikes now sticking out of your back, one of the fork's prongs severing your spine like it was dry spaghetti. The feeling in your legs disappearing was the least of your concerns as Hollie began lifting you towards her mouth, the leaves behind you hit her slightly outstretched tongue as she rolled you in befween her lips, you wanted to scream but could barely whimper as the fork withdrew from your body, pulling you against the inside of her teeth. Then she began to chew, the first parts of you caught in her teeth you couldnt feel, your legs being snapped in half by her incisors before your thighs were mashed between her molars, your blood coating the entire cavern of her mouth. Your intestines began being pulled out through wounds made as her teeth crushed your entire torso, the next time the jaws closed your arms were torn off in a white hot pain, before you could react in any way to that Hollies teeth smashed your entire lower half, reducing everything below your rib cage to paste, as her tongue pulled you across her mouth you  began to pass out from the damage. Hollie wasn't  going to let that happen, her teeth slamming down on your rib cage, collapsing one of your lungs and pushing the tip of her incisor through your wind pipe. The next cycle saw her teeth completely flattening your chest, your lungs being forced out through the bottom of your destroyed torso as your head was burst like a balloon between her back molars, killing you finally before Hollie finally decided to swallow, uncaring to the fact she had just killed a person in the most violent of ways, to her it was just her regular lunch break from work.

End Notes:

Leave a review!

come back tomorrow to meet...Jade...as a grade 5 tiny!

Grade 5: Jade by gts_anna

You were relieved when your daughter dropped you into a Drop-Off and you were given a grade 5 reading. You spent the last month or so in an amazon facility being trained as a pet tiny, the main lessons being obedience and wanting punishment. The training was really conditioning, forcing your will to break, making you into the perfect pet tiny. Finally the day came, shipping day. All of the tinies from your section were taken to the fulfilment centre and dropped into large bins where a machine sorted you all by weight and by what the customer ordered. The arm came down around you and swiftly brought you across several rows of conveyor belts all next to each other, you felt the arm shudder for a second before it suddenly dropped you from a height into what seemed like quite a small box for a grade 5. The conveyor moved you along until another arm stuffed some basic padding material onto you before the cardboard was folded over and you heard tape seal you in for shipping. The next few days were very boring, the only thing keeping you sane was the knowledge that soon you would be meeting your new owner, someone who wants you as their pet. Eventually the wait was over and you heard the tape being ripped off and the foam padding was plucked off of you, revealing her to you for the first time.




"Oh yeah, you're perfect" she said confidently as she stood up, and walked to her kitchen to dispose of your box. You caught a glimpse of an id badge on the counter as she stood at the bin, your owner's name was Jade, and so far her treatment on you was worrying, she wasn't being particularly gentle. She then started walking up some stairs to a bedroom, once inside she opened a drawer and pulled out a slightly see through pair of panties and dropped them onto the floor. She then leaned down and dropped you into them, you knew what to do, you had spend days doing panty cleaning training, so began making your way towards the front half to start the task you expected Jade to give you any minute. While down there you didn't see Jade getting changed, she had now pulled on a whole new outfit. The first you knew of it was her enormous bare feet slamming into the leg holes of the panties you we're currently attempting to clean, having just noticed they were already nearly immaculate. Her hands came down and began lifting the panties up her substantial legs, you were forced into the thin cloth by the movement, and then you felt hot and slightly damp flesh crushing against your back, you were in the front of Jade's panties after all, and now her pussy was positioned perfectly to hold you between its lips. You could only see out through the panties below you, looking down directly between Jade's muscular legs to her clean white shoes below.




The feeling of Jade's legs crushing you between them as she walked was horrible, you were being rubbed against her pussy and she clearly liked that, the hot skin becoming hotter and the humidity increasing unbearably. You didn't understand, why was she doing this, she bought you as a pet, right? Why was she being so careless? Your answer came as she met up with a friend. "I got it!" She said, the friend responding "get it from the same place i got mine?". Jade's response gave you clarity on the awful situation you had been put in, "yeah? You did recommend it after last time, i wont buy from 'sexual torment toys" or whatever the fuck it was called again, i think they were selling grade 2's. Your place guarantees grade 3 tinies every time, much more fun to torment" her friend laughed and responded "exactly, that last one you had only lasted a few month, this one i have just now is on year three now i think" you heard fabric being slapped, the friend clearly indicating the location of her tiny. You started panicking, Jade hadn't ordered you as a pet, she had ordered a tiny to ruin, and you had ended up in the wrong box, you knew it was too small for a grade 5. The rest of the friends meeting was awful for you, Jade sat down and her whole body weight was focused through her moist pussy onto you, making breathing almost impossible and causing you to be force fed her juices. You began to pass out, the last thing you heard was Jades friend suggesting something. "You still want to get it pierced?"




You woke up and immediately knew something was wrong, it was still hot and wet but now you had a weird feeling in your gut, something had happened while you were unconscious. The answer came when Jade pulled her panties down, she had changed into shorts so it had been pitch dark, you then realised at least a day had passed, possibly more, the house looked different now, and Jade had been busy. You then looked around and realise you weren't in the panties, you were hanging from her clit. You looked down and knew what the gut feeling was...a massive metal pole shoved through your lower body. You had been turned into Jade's clit piercing, har finger came down to play with you "oh, its awake, finally" she said under her breath as her massive finger poked at you harshly, you knew her treatment of you would lead to bruises. You thought you would be a nice per for a caring owner, but now you were just a piece of pussy jewellery for a cruel sadistic woman. She sat on the edge of her bed and began sensually running her fingers along the massive lips below you, her legs outstretched either side of you. You knew where this was heading as you watched her fingers plunge out of view and Jade's heart beat sped up, she spun onto the bed fully and soon, you saw a massive rubber shaft come into view, her dildo. You were slammed by the rubber cock head as she moved it around her lips, plunging it deep soon after, leaving your left and right legs both in extreme pain. The sounds of her moan making you deathly aware of how little you were right now, this woman was your world now, and she didn't even know the mistake that had been made, she would probably enjoy knowing more than she enjoyed what she was already doing to you however, so you tried to let that make you feel better, it never would.




Your life now consisted of attempting to survive Jade's sexual assaults on you, every day was a new level of depravity as she somehow got rougher and rougher, using vibrators and other toys on you directly, breaking bones and drowning you in all sorts of lube and her own unique juices. The rest of your time was suffering through her normal life, going to the gym for hours every day, her sweat unfortunately the only thing keeping you alive, and she sweated a lot, and her leggings basically funnelled it all to your face. It was even worse when she bought other tinies. She always ate two or three at the gym every day, forcing you to listen to them panic in her lap as she slowly ate them one by one, their wriggling bodies kicking and hitting against yours through her leggings. And when she bought one to use at night, it always ended with you being forced to watch her pussy claim victim after victim within its crushing depths, before the remains found their way to Jade's mouth while she licked her fingers clean. After only a month you wished for death, it wouldn't come for many...many years.

End Notes:

Come back tomorrow to meet...Lucy...as a Grade 2 tiny!

Grade 2: Lucy by gts_anna

The kitchen of a fast food restaurant was the last place you wanted to end up if you shrank, but when you are a grade 2 tiny, that is your fate. It was loud and hot, the constant beeping of oven timers and the clattering of metal trays. You were one of the lucky tinies, not destined for a fryer or microwave, you only hot a dusting of salt and were roughly shovelled into a yellow plastic tray in the warming rack. The workers didn't care about you or the other tinies, one calling out "eww, i fucking stood on one!" Before another simply said "so? It won't be the last" and they both laughed. Your time came after a few hours of sitting and watching dozens of other tinies be sold as food. You were pinched between plastic tongs Nd dropped into a small paper bag before being dropped into a larger paper bag along with a burger, you were playing the roll of the customers side. The bag was dumped onto the counter as the worker called out "order 1276 for Lucy!" Before sliding the bag forwards, where it was swiftly accepted by the customer, Lucy.




The bag was dumped onto a table and the woman pulled both you and her burger out, placing the burger onto the table and holding you up to her face, "good, not too big" was all she said before placing you onto the table before unwrapping her burger from the foil it was covered in. She lifted the golden bun to her perfect lips and took a bite, easily slicing through the sandwich with her teeth. You watched as she chewed, wiping a drop of sauce from the corner of her mouth as she smiled, enjoying her meal. Bite after bite the burger quickly disappeared into the very attractive blonde, if you had to be eaten by someone, you were at least partially glad it was this woman. Your time soon came as she swallowed the last bite. You were brought to her face once more, her lips parting and her hot breath hitting you. It smelled strongly of meat and ketchup, so strong you gagged as it buffeted you like a hurricane. Slowly she brought you between the pink pillows that outlined her mouth, their silky coating of saliva rubbing off onto you as you were dropped onto her sticky tongue. Lucy began sucking on you, her whole mouth working to taste you, the flavour of the burger forcing your body to gag and panic, her tongue beating you as it pulled at your whole body. Then, with a simple movement you were being crushed down her throat, the strong muscles forcing you deeper and deeper into her perfect body. A low rumble vibrating around you as she breathed out in satisfaction at the end of her meal.




Lucy's body made quick work of you, her stomach already in overdrive trying to dissolve the burger, churning and splashing acid everywhere, killing you in minutes. Your skin turning bright red before melting, your lungs burning with every oxygen deprived breath of the acrid air. You were very briefly in extreme pain as Lucy's body digested her food, that's all you were to her, food. She was going out to a club tonight, your bones were still in her stomach when she began eating her next tiny, the second of dozens she would consume as she drank with her friends, you were nothing to her, she was a 22 year old with her whole life ahead of her, you were a tiny, not a person, a product.

End Notes:

Come back tomorrow to meet...Niamh! 


(You won't want to miss her!)

Grade ?: Niamh by gts_anna

You were just out for a walk on a nice summer day, the sun was out and a cool breeze was blowing across you. While out on one of the less popular routes near your home town you began to feel a bit feint, deciding to take a seat on a bench for a moment. You closed your eyes for just a second, but when you opened them the world was wrong. You quickly figured out the problem, you had finally run out of luck, you were a tiny now. This was an issue, you were out in the wilderness now, what was normally a nice afternoon walk was now a days long journey to civilisation, where inevitably you would be discarded into a Drop-Off by an uncaring stranger. 


Before you could begin this journey however, a girl came into view. As she got closer you got a better look at her. The mean looking redhead was probably 18 or 19 and was fit, wearing a little green bikini top looking piece as a top, she was heading for your bench, and as she reached it she dropped her ass violently onto it, bending the wood slightly with her weight and bouncing you into the air. You immediately felt unsafe, and sooner than you wanted, the girl spotted you trying to slowly crawl away from her. Her hand flew towards you and two thin fingers pinched down either side of your chest, lifting you towards her mean face.




"Well, what luck! I need a new tiny" her voice matched her face, mean and slightly deeper than expected. You were in shock, this girl wasn't going to put you into a Drop-Off, she sounded like she was just keeping you. "I'm Niamh by the way, you're going to learn a lot today, first lesson, you don't matter and have no name, you are mine and that's all that you exist to do, now, lets get you home to show you why i need you!" She was serious about keeping you, you hated this girl, Niamh, already and it had been less than a minute. Niamh stuffed you into the left cup of her top and began walking, each step crushing you between the rigid cloth and the hot skin of her breast. This went on for a long time, then something horrible happened, Niamh got in her car. Not only had you been abducted by her, she wasn't even local, taking you from the relative safe feeling of being near home and driving for over an hour. The ride was not fun, every bump in the road bounced and vibrated her chest, crushing you into all sorts of awkward and painful angles, but finally she stopped her car and got out, walking inside and to her bedroom where she removed you from the oppressive mass of her chest and dropped you onto a high cabinet you couldn't possibly escape from the top of. She then went into another room, and a few minutes later she came out with a change of clothes on along with a scary sight held in her hand, a broken and starved looking tiny. "Lesson two, failure gets punished, i took this one from college last month and it didn't obey me at all, now that i have you i don't need this anymore" she said, shaking the barely alive tiny, it was missing fingers and one of its legs had clearly been snapped at some point, it was covered in bruises and cuts and had clearly not been fed in weeks, its ribs showing, some of which were misshaped from constant abuse, you couldn't even tell what age it was or if it was male or female, all of its features broken or coated in dry blood. Niamh was a psycho, this had all happened in a month! "And the ultimate punishment is in here" she lifted the broken tiny to her mouth and swiftly swallowed it like a pill, stepping back and lifting her top to show you her belly to you, her face threateningly staring at you with deadly purpose, "got it, slave?".




"Okay, your first real job is to clean my converse, if they aren't spotless by tomorrow morning, i'm wearing them with you inside all day" she pinched you and whipped you down onto the floor between two white converse, coated in mud and grass stains. "And don't think about running away, or the next tiny i find will be cleaning you off of those" she ordered, pointing at the disgusting white shoes you were now tasked with cleaning. Niamh left the room, the tiny in her stomach probably already dead as she bounced down the stairs somewhere. You decided it was best to do what she wanted, you didn't want to end up like her previous abducted tiny. 


You walked towards the left shoe, it was coated in thick dried mud and grass stains. You started by trying to pull the dried mud off, large sheets of it collapsing onto the grey carpet. By the time you had most of the mud off of the left shoe it was dark outside, Niamh walked in and stood over you, her socked foot knocking you to the ground onto a pile of mud before placing her foot on top of you. "You better have a plan to clean all of this fucking mess up slave" she spat as she ground her foot onto you, twisting it back and forth, turning the carpet and dirt into sandpaper below you, cutting your face and upper body all over. Niamh lifted her foot off of you and walked out, coming back in comfy looking clothing and climbing into her bed, you knew that you only had until she woke up to finish, and now had to waste time nursing your wounds from her display of power. 




Through the night you worked non stop, exhausted as you started clearing the piles of dirt and carried them to her bathroom, dumping it down the walk in shower's drain. As sun light starting coming through the mostly closed curtains you were still working, the mud on both shoes gone, but a huge grass stain on the side of the right shoe, you had resorted to licking it, it was working but the two massive thumps behind you signified, not fast enough as Niamh got out of her bed. You looked up at her as she passed directly overhead into her bathroom, the door closing behind her. You heard her wash and change, you saw another door in there, a wardrobe. You tried to quickly finish, licking at her shoe pathetically until she opened the door and stepped towards you. She barely looked at your work before saying "uh oh slave, strike one" then she sarcastically tutted at you as she squatted and reached for you, not picking you up but flipping you into the air, your arc landing you inside of the left shoe. Before you had a chance to crawl her foot was forcing you deeper into the shoe, her toes curling around you as she tied it on to begin your first full day as her new slave. Niamh owned you now, till the day she killed you...


(to be continued...)

End Notes:

This girl is an important one, she is the future main goddess of a new story coming soon..."college life"...let me know what you think of her and come back tomorrow fro part 2 of this chapter

Intermission: Halloween hunt by gts_anna

Halloween as a tiny was rough, parties and pranks were a massacre. You weren't at a party though, you were at a small gathering of friends, and you weren't a tiny...yet. You weren't actually at the party yet, you were just walking up the alley to your friend's apartment when you did shrink. you hadn't even put your costume on yet and this halloween was already the scariest you had ever faced. You woke up as you heard footste...felt footsteps slamming along the alley. you looked up to see one of your friends, Erin, dressed as a witch walking towards you, her boot missing you by millimetres, launching you into the air and into the nest of laces on the top. You were forced to ride Erin's boot all the way to the apartment where she just walked in to a cheer, she was the last to arrive except you.




"Ooh, no boys, can we play it then?" One of the group half shouted, the rest of the now goddess's above you cheered, the assortment of costumes making it hard to know who was who with some of them. A girl in a red hat with little dog nose put on with makeup spoke now, taking charge of the group, "you know i never leave home without my pick-me-ups girls, plenty to play". Erin then stepped forward, her boot landing right below the red hatted girl, between her converse. This view made her more intimidating than she already was, then Erin spoke to her, "Tay, you never get to play, i'll spread them out this time" as you watched Erin accept a medium sized tin from her, Tay. Erin then walked around the apartment, in every room she opened the tin and tossed something into the room, you saw three or four specks fly from her hand each time. Finally she went out to the balcony, Erin squatted down and tipped the tin over, revealing a collection of tinies dumped onto the concrete floor, then her hand came towards you, "oh no you don't, you're all playing"




Erin swiftly swatted each tiny across the balcony, spreading them out as she held onto you. She brought you to her face and said "i should just end you now, but it's more fun if one of the others gets a point out of you". Then she tossed you towards the far corner of the balcony, your body scraping along the floor and coming to a stop near the lone chair and table. By the time you hot your bearings Erin was gone and you were stranded on the balcony, over a mile to the nearest tiny you could see. You then heard a yell of joy from everyone inside and soon after a girl came out onto the balcony. You didn't recognise her, but thought maybe you could convince her to get you help, give you to one of the girls you did know, this thought quickly left you. "Come on out tinies, i want to win and that means points!" She shouted before a massive smile grew on her painted white face, she had spotted the tiny you were just looking at. "Aaaand point number one!" She squealed before instantly slamming her shoe down on the helpless woman, out in the open and never given a chance to react. "Ooh, she was a messy one! Any more points out here?" She wanted you to volunteer. Quickly the girl got bored and left the balcony, leaving the door slightly open. You waited a while, the room beyond growing quiet as the girls spread out through the apartment, finally you felt it was time to go. You started running across the concrete towards the opening, wanting to make it to somewhere you might get recognised. Unfortunately almost exactly as you passed the halfway point between the table and the inside world, the door swung open and Tay stepped outside.




She immediately spotted you, crouching down to taunt you "well well, looks like i've found my 8th point of the night, bit boring though" she looked disappointed in you, she wanted to hunt you. "Oh look, two more points out here, you all suck" she then said, spotting the other two tinies across the balcony. "You, run, i'll be back in a sec" Tay ordered you before switching to the other tinies. "and you two, you're just in time to join the other four in my stomach before they stop being fun!" She barked in a deep voice that really focused the gravity of your situation, you were just points in some silly game to her. Tay stood and walked over to the other tinies, she immediately snatched one of them up and tossed him into the air, as he fell she caught him between her teeth, almost cutting him in half. As she drew him into her mouth with her tongue she reached down and grabbed the other tiny, forcing him to watch as she chewed the first, blood splashing from her lips onto him. She swallowed and in the same moment pushed the second tiny between her blood soaked lips, a second gulp a moment later indicating he was taking a live tour of Tay's body, a one way trip.




At this moment you realised you hadn't been running away from her, in fact you had been slowly walking towards Tay in shock. When she did turn around she looked angry and disappointed at you "you're my tenth point now and you didn't even run, fuckin bitch" she insulted you before lifting her converse up over you. "I was gonna fuck myself with you but you don't deserve that, you didn't earn the right to my goddess body. Your loss bitch" she taunted before her faded sole came crashing down on you, you felt no pain as her foot forced your body to explode across her sole, the rubber bending as her foot moved within, your guts mixing with those of the other tinies that had met their end under Tay tonight. She didn't need to kill you, by the end of the night she had 15 points, 15 dead tinies because of just her. Tay won, and second place was the girl that first came to the balcony, Katie. Tay beat her by a mile, her 15 points almost double Katies 8, your death was for nothing, just for Tay's own sadistic pleasure. At the point count tay remarked "damn, not even close, my record is 50 in one game, guess thats why I don't get to play that often huh". Erin and the others just laughed as the last tiny was crushed under Tay's ass, she was just sitting down, claiming her 16th victim of the night without even noticing.

End Notes:

How do we feel? Would you want to be a tiny in one of these games? Would you want to be Tays victim when the time came?

Grade ?: Niamh pt.2 by gts_anna

The day was long. Your world was consumed by heat and pressure as Niamh walked. Her toes formed the walls and roof pushing down on you through slightly damp socks while the floor was the unforgiving sole of her converse. You didn't know what was happening outside but Niamh was going to meet friends for lunch. You spent the full time suffering in her shoe, a toy for her to play with when she got bored, you were never mentioned to Niamh's friends once. Her toes were relentless, uncaringly crushing your body over and over. You felt your ribs bending as she shifted her weight above you. Hours of crushing and walking later and Niamh's foot left the converse, allowing you to breathe air that wasn't saturated in her sweat for the first time all day. You crawled from the toe end of the shoe until you could look up and see out, noticing that Niamh had left the room. 


You didn't get long to feel safe however as she soon returned having simply been changing clothes. "Right, out!" She barked, her piercing eyes looking directly through you. Your heart felt cold, this girl was awful, but you didn't see anything to do but obey. You climbed the inside of her warm shoe and dropped off of it onto the carpet, rolling your ankle as you landed. She leant down and lifted her shoes, effortlessly moving the building sized footwear into her dresser. She then came back and pinched you between her fingers, too hard as usual. Your already bruised ribs burning as she crushed you with hands that would usually be considered small. She carried you to her small bathroom and turned on the hot tap. You were forced under the scalding water for what felt like an eternity, Niamh's emotionless expression making you well aware of how little you mean to her.




She took her phone out and pointed it at you, a small smirk on her face as she took a picture and typed. "There, now, i have a job for you, job two i guess". Niamh carried you back out into her room and took a seat at her desk, placing you on a small box in the middle. "I'll give you a choice, i need you to clean my teeth from lunch, or i'm going to make you part of dinner since i got this in the mail" she said, holding up a box, shaking it. The giant teen glared at you, you saw her tease her top teeth with her tongue in anticipation of your choice. She leaned down and placed her chin on the desk and opened her mouth, her hot breath almost knocking you off of the box. As she breathed in you were pulled towards her mouth. The pressure was enough to make you fall from the box and onto her vast tongue. Before you could attempt to get off Niamh had lifted her head and her mouth was closing fast. You were stuck to her tongue, a thick coating of saliva over your whole body. Her voice echoed around you, your ears vibrating and your chest rumbling "get cleaning!".




Not wanting to anger the teen who's mouth you were stuck inside of you crawled across her sticky tongue towards her teeth, the though of doing so making your hairs all stand up. You got to her boulder sized teeth and climbed on to the bottom row, immediately Niamh closed her jaw, not enough to crush you but enough to make you aware of just how vulnerable you were in here. Your ankle was swollen from your fall from the shoe earlier, making crawling on the rock like surface of Niamh's teeth painful. You began pulling bits of meat and other food from between the monoliths, Niamh's hot breath making you sweat into the coating of her saliva, the mild burning of it's acidity irritating your eyes and throat. Unsure of what to do with the scraps you simply dropped them onto her monstrosity of a tongue.


Niamh left you in her mouth for a long time, every few minutes her teeth would crush down on you and your ears would pop as she swallowed. She only spat you out as she was about to eat her dinner. She pushed your legs out from between her lips and pinched your swollen ankle, pulling you out screaming from her mouth. She quickly dropped you onto a dish on her desk with a high edge, her fingers had done their damage however, your swollen ankle was now broken, the bone visibly snapped above your foot. In your agony you didn't see her begin opening the box she had shown you earlier, but as she dumped the contents onto her plate of pasta you saw what was inside, a dozen tiny people, the inside of the box stating "grade 5", Niamh had just dropped 12 tiny people destined to be pets onto her dinner plate.




She was just wearing a little bralette now, clearly in the middle of getting ready for something. You watched in horror as she began eating, you saw her fork dive into the pasta and pass right through a tiny woman. The woman was lifted with some pasta and the creamy white sauce up to Niamh's mouth, disappearing inside, the fork coming out empty aside from a streak of blood on one of the prongs. The next few mouthfuls were tinyless, but during the second one Niamh accidentally cut a tiny in half under the fork, spraying his blood across the white sea of sauce. You watched on as the rest of the tinies were crushed, stabbed and sliced, all finding themselves lifted into Niamh's mouth eventually. You knew she swallowed most of them alive, the ones that weren't impaled or crushed that is. The last of the sauce on her plate was now dyed red, but she didn't once react to anything that she did, it was nothing new to her. She quickly stood and left the room with her plate, she took some time to return, but when she did she was clearly ready for a night of fun.




You stared at her and your heart dropped, she was looking back at you with a wild look. "I'll be back for you later" she said almost seductively, but you knew it was a threat. She walked around the room gathering a few things before checking herself out in the mirror behind you. All you could do was stare at her exposed belly, knowing there were twelve tinies in agony, slowly dying inside of her, and she didn't even seem to register it as anything more than a normal meal. The last thing Niamh did before leaving was pick you up and drop you into the top drawer of her desk, you caught a name on a box and knew you were in for hell when she returned, the name...Lovehoney.

End Notes:

Part three...coming soon.

next up you'll be heading to...Katie as a grade 2 tiny

Grade 2: Katie by gts_anna

You didn't know how you got here, one minute you were out with friends, then next you were hanging off a rack in a shop wrapped in plastic. You had clearly shrank and been dropped off in a box while drunk, but now you were trapped in a bag, a product being sold. Then you saw her...your sister, Katie. The strawberry blonde stood at the counter you were dangling behind, dressed for a night on the town. At 26 she was older than you, though at normal height she was shorter, only standing at 5'4", thought now you barely would make it half way up her heel.




She placed a few things on the counter then said "id like these and...hmm...yeah, chuck a gummie in too thanks", she said as she pulled her purse from her bag. The girl at the counter turned and before you could react, she had grabbed you from your hook. Her warm fingers pinched you roughly and brought you to the scanner to the tone of a loud beep. She then dumped you into the pile of what your sister had brought to the counter. This was bad, your sister was buying you and clearly had no idea, when you first saw her you hoped maybe she might help but this was a dream that her next few words completely crushed. "Love these fuckin' things" she stated as she violently yanked you into the air before dumping you into her hand bag before dropping her heavy purse in on top of you.


Gummies, or Chewing Gummies for their full product name, were tinies sold with the purpose of being a substitute to chewing gum. They are marketed to the cruel side of non shrunken people with an emphasis on causing the tiny pain. And now you were your sister's Chewing Gummie., you were panicking in her bag as she walked to meet her friends. Soon you heard the distant thumping of music and your sister greeting her friends outside the bar they were meeting at with excited screams. You were stuck in chaos as your sister and her friends drank and screamed for hours, but then the time came, your Katie's fingers wrapped around the top of your bag and started to pull you from her bag.




You were brought into the light of the bar, face to face with your drunken sister about to take a sip of beer. She then drunkenly ripped at your plastic prison, bending you uncomfortably as she did so. You tried screaming her name but the volume of the bar and the drunken state she was in combined to seal your fate as she opened her mouth and casually tossed you in. The first thing you felt was her hot breath, stinking of beer so strongly it made you want to throw up. The next thing you noticed as you landed with a splash on her tongue was the burning of her saliva on your skin.


Before you could wipe your arms you were thrown onto her teeth as Katie began chewing her Gummie. The force of her jaw made it hard for you to keep your balance, and you stumbled as she chewed you like a piece of gum. You were tossed around in her mouth, hitting her teeth and tongue with each movement. The taste of her saliva mixed with the scent of beer made you want to gag, but there was no escape.


You tried to scream, to yell at her to stop, but your tiny voice was drowned out by the noise of the bar. You were trapped. You screamed and thrashed as you were crushed and ground between her teeth, but it was no use. Katie was too drunk to notice the tiny, insignificant creature writhing in her mouth. As she continued to chew, the pressure on your body increased. You felt your arms and legs start to ache as they were pulled in different directions by her teeth. The taste of her saliva had become overwhelming and you could barely breathe. Your body was slick with saliva, making it harder to move.




You were now completely at the mercy of your sister's chewing, feeling like a tiny piece of rubber being stretched and pulled in every direction. The sound of her chewing filled your ears, and you couldn't help but imagine what it must look like from the outside, watching her chew on what appeared to be a piece of gum. But you weren't gum, you were a living, breathing being, trapped in a nightmare.


As the chewing continued, you couldn't help but wonder how long it would last. Minutes felt like hours as you were subjected to the constant pressure of her teeth and the overwhelming taste of her saliva. You tried to focus on anything else, but it was impossible. All you could think about was the pain and discomfort you were feeling, the fear of never escaping, and the fact that your own sister was the one causing you so much harm. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the chewing slowed down, and you were able to catch your breath. You were stuck between her molars, pressed tightly together as she ground them back and forth. You could feel her tongue pushing you around, spreading the taste of her saliva all over your tiny body. You wanted to cry out for her to stop, but you were too exhausted.


Eventually, the chewing stopped altogether, and you were spat out onto her palm, covered in saliva and bits of food. Your sister didn't even notice as she wiped her mouth and took another sip of beer. You lay there, small and helpless, as she chatted with her friends, completely unaware of the trauma she had just caused. You were shaking and covered in saliva as you watched her swallow her beer, knowing that it was only a matter of time before you would suffer the same fate. You could see the muscles in her throat contracting as she swallowed, and you knew that you were about to be swallowed along with it.


And then it happened. You were lifted up and thrown back into her mouth as she took another sip of beer, the liquid washing over you and pushing you towards the back of her throat. You were screaming, begging for her to stop, but it was too late. You felt the muscles in her throat contracting again, and then you were falling, falling into her stomach.


The sensation was overwhelming, the heat and pressure of the stomach walls pressing in on you from all sides. You could hear the gurgling of her digestive system as it went to work on breaking down the food, and you knew that you were in for a long and painful journey. You tried to brace yourself, to find some way to hold on, but it was no use. You were being digested alive, and there was nothing you could do to stop it.


As the minutes turned to hours, the pain became unbearable. You could feel your body breaking down, your flesh dissolving in the acid of her stomach. You were screaming, begging for mercy, but there was none to be had. You were trapped inside your sister's body, being slowly digested alive, and there was nothing you could do to stop it. Your sister continued to drink beer, unaware of the horror that was taking place inside her body. The acid continued to break down your body, and you felt yourself being pulled apart, piece by piece. Your consciousness started to fade, and you knew that it was only a matter of time before you were completely digested...

End Notes:

Come back next time to meet Collette!

Grade 3: Iliana by gts_anna

You volunteered to shrink, you've wanted to be a woman's pet for as long as the virus has been known. You went to a hotel outside the city to meet a woman who could "acquire" a sample of the virus and ensure you were sold to a woman that would make use of you. You jumped at the opportunity and soon were lying on a bed as you waited to shrink, the blonde goddess who you'd met sitting in the corner on her phone like nothing unusual was happening.


"you'll make sure i go to Amazon as a grade 5 right?" You asked the woman. She smiled and looked up "oh, you'll get sold fine" she said just as you started to feel odd, a second later you were tiny on the bed. The woman stood up and carelessly picked you up "finally, fucking idiot" she said as she sauntered out of the hotel room. There was a drop off box at the shop down the street, but not an official one. The woman pulled open the door and chucked you in roughly, you rolled to a stop on the cold metal floor, a big lit sign that clearly didn't ever change said "grade 3", clearly all tinies tossed in here were destined for the same fate. A gas then started leaking in and soon you felt weak and passed out.




You woke up in a packet, and clearly one that had already been bought by a black haired young woman. She was inspecting you in her hand, pushing you around the plastic bag with her thumbs. After a while she leant down and slid you into a netted pouch on a bag by her feet before she stood up and removed her top revealing her mighty breasts held back by a black bra. She then put on an animal print shirt as another woman came over and said "okay Iliana, we're ready for you". Your owner, Iliana, replied in a slight eastern european accent "okay, in the engine thing yes?", the new woman nodded and both walked over to a large aircraft engine in the corner of the large room you were dumped on the floor of.




They were taking photos, Iliana was clearly some kind of model. After over an hour and two more outfit changes, one of which involved her dumping her warm bra onto you. Finally she was done and packed her clothes into the bag you were strapped to the side of. You eventually ended up at Iliana's house and she dumped you on the counter in her kitchen before turning the oven on and leaving. You sat worried as you heard her stomping about. Eventually she returned in another new outfit and got a pan out of the cupboard, placing it on the hob and gathering ingredients. You watched her slice vegetables and drop them into the now sizzling pan. She then went to the fridge and to your horror pulled out 4 or 5 squirming tinies and dropped them on the chopping board.




Her hand held all of them down as she began drawing a massive knife through them all. Blood and guts stuck to the blade as she lifted it to chop again, bits of tiny dropping to the board as she casually prepared them all. You watched as she crushed one tinies head with her finger by accident as she chopped the other 4's in half. She lifted the board and slid the pieces into the pan with a high pitched hiss of frying. Then she reached for you, ripping open the plastic and to dropping you onto the puddle of gore on the chopping board.




"I bought you as a new slave but i do not have enough diced tiny for dinner" she shrugged and pushed her fingers harshly into you. Your eyes went wide as she brought the knife down on your leg, searing pain shooting through you as you heard the metal hit bone, snapping your legs off. She worked her way up your body, hur finger nail digging into your eye, bursting it as she sliced into your stomach. Your last moments were spent in agony on a Bulgarian woman's chopping board, her finger slipped from your eye, tearing your cheek off with her nail before snapping your jaw open. You were dead by the time she sliced your skull in half, sucking her finger clean before dumping you into her stir fry, lost in the mix and barely going to be remembered in an hour as she digests her meal.

End Notes:

I'd love to hear what you think of the chapter!


i also would love to hear some ideas of what you want to see, what grade of tiny would you want to be?

Grade 3: Yuuno by gts_anna

For some in society it's a dream to become a tiny, for others it's their worst fear, you were the former. You shrank, got put in a drop-off by your daughter and assessed as a grade 3. You were then selected to be sent abroad, the market for foreign tinies in other countries was growing rapidly since the idea was introduced a few years ago. There was a generic "training" video for tinies destined for this to prepare them for the idea that tinies are treated differently around the world. It starts off generically just describing the concept of tinies being for the enjoyment of normal people, then it moved on to a couple of examples of how tinies are treated in other countries. First it showed how Portugal, stating that tinies there are treated with slight sympathy. they still are most likely going to end up in a situation that kills them but the average of tinies that will be treated well is higher. Then it showed Japan, tiny culture there is very different to that of the majority of western countries. Tinies in Japan are seen as things, it is rare for them to be acknowledged as being alive. The video states that tinies sent to Japan will feel they are being treated with extra cruelty when in reality their eventual owner probably isn't even thinking about what they are doing. The video ended and you were sent down the production line to be boxed and shipped off.


You spent a long time in the box, you knew you had arrived in a shop but were not put out for sale. You wondered where you had been sent, hoping it was somewhere you could at least explore your dreams as a tiny. Then you were put on a shelf and knew you were in trouble. You were in some kind of small convenience store in a resort or gym, across from you clear as day was a sign covered in Asian lettering, and judging by the large white rectangle with a red circle in the middle in the corner, it was Japanese. About an hour after you were put out a woman cMe up to the shelf you were on, she was attractive, fit, and looking right at you. She said something in Japanese then pulled your box off the shelf, taking you to the counter and paying for you.




The woman ripped your box open and pulled you out of it, her slender fingers pinching either side of your head. "You speak english, so do i!" The woman said enthusiastically as she stepped out of a doorway and into the heat of the day. You didn't know how to respond, your neck aching as she suspended you by your head. "I like the things from this shop because they are from so far away" she continued as she walked onto a beach. "I like mine to be different, i'll use you later but i have to swim now" she said before swapping her grip on you, crushing your legs together harshly as she released your head. She pulled on a pair of headphones before saying "i am Yuuno, you are lucky to be mine", then she slid you into her top. Her cleavage had caught your attention as soon as you saw her, now her moist hot skin was being forced against you as she pushed you into her tight bra. The heat was unbearable and the rough manner Yuuno had stuffed you into her bra meant your arm was probably on the verge of being dislocated.


You were forced to listen as Yuuno went about her day, not understanding anything she said but feeling the vibrations through her breast. You guessed she was in the gym now, the deafening sound of metal clangs and her heart beat getting faster combined with the heat of her body getting more intense made you fade in and out of consciousness. You were jolted awake as she began running on a treadmill, the rhythmic pounding of her legs forcing her breasts to bounce, completely crushing your weak body into her bra. Your arm popped out of its socket as she thoughtlessly continued for a long time. The pain caused you to pass out fully.




You woke up as cold water crashed down on you, Yuuno was at the pool. Towering above you could appreciate her magnificent body finally. Glistening in the sun with beads of water running down it you were more accepting of your probable fate with her. "You were comfortable, you fell asleep" she said, clearly unaware of what she had done to you, luckily her breast had pushed your arm back into place while you were unconscious. "My friend from Canada told me tinies from over there like to feel seen, so i am trying that with you" she smiled, a look in her eyes that made you feel uneasy. She swiped her hair from her face, water spraying down onto you in massive droplets, her normal treatment of tinies clearly not lost yet.


"I will play with you in the pool, i think it sounds like fun for me" Yuuno said before grabbing you, her mind clearly only on doing what she wants. She walked out into the completely empty and just dropped you into the water. You didn't know what she was going to do or what her idea of play was. You were washed about in the waves as she waded away. She turned with a grin then said "try to swim away tiny!" before she slipped down into the water so only her nose and above was above the water. She began swimming towards you and you realised her "game", she was a giant predator and you were her prey. You tried swimming but it was pointless, before you had went a foot she had covered her own height twice. She swam past you first, the waves knocking you deep under water. You opened your eyes and saw Yuuno's body from below, her immense belly passing over you before her foot came up from beneath you and threw you up to the surface once more. 




You got your bearings just as Yuuno got right up to you, her massive blue eyes staring right at you. She stopped and rose out of the water until her top lip was just visible. Then she opened her mouth and water began flowing in pulling you with it. You started swimming away as hard as you could but before you knew it you were pulled below her teeth and found yourself swirling around inside of Yuuno's mouth. Her lips closed sealing you in darkness, then gravity changed as she stood up fully. Your ears popped as pressure built in Yuuno's mouth, the water level dropped until you were pulled across her tongue by the fast flowing water she was spitting out in a spout. You didn't get to leave her mouth yet however, her teeth blocked your path as the last of the pool water was evacuated.


Yuuno kept you in her mouth as she continued to enjoy the pool. The hot cave was disorienting and made you feel completely powerless. The smell was not awful but not pleasant either as the giant woman breathed over you. You only got to be free when Yuuno was in the bright changing room, she spat you out onto her hand and left you in her open locker as she went to shower and change. She came back and had a look you really didn't like, she looked slightly turned on. She was a goddess, you realised now you were somehow lucky. If any other person had bought you you would most likely be long dead or already suffering an agonisingly slow death. You managed to be bought by an attractive young woman, and potentially the only Japanese woman for hundreds of miles that wanted to not just use you up immediately.




"I heard you tinies like being women's toys so i will try that" she said before grabbing you carelessly and stuffing you into her underwear. She pulled her grey waistband out and pushed you between the black elastic of her panties and her smoothly shaven pubic hair. You were jammed between her labia before her fingers left your body, you were pulled through a wet area of something you didn't want to think about. Yuuno's thighs worked you as she walked, it was incredibly uncomfortable as her powerful muscles crushed you in her vagina, her black panties turned moist with the light flow of juices now coating you fully.


She eventually got to her home and immediately went to her bed, there was no formality as she just began working her hand on the outside of her grey cloth joggers, her fingers mashing into your back. Her hand soon found its way inside of her panties and fingers began assaulting you, she didn't notice when she re-dislocated your shoulder while pushing you into her pussy. You heard her moan then say something in Japanese before you heard a buzzing noise. Your world erupted in sound and movement as the vibrator made contact with her clit, she crushed your foot beneath it immediately disintegrating it as she worked herself into a sexual frenzy. You were screaming as her body began abusing you subconsciously, her vagina contracting and crushing you within while trying to drown you in the heavy flow of sweet juices. Yuuno was in ecstasy as you suffered, she stopped worrying about you the moment she got home. It was an eternity, you survived purely by luck, but you were broken. One foot missing and your arm was only held on by skin now. Yuuno orgasmed violently, you felt your chest compress so much you thought your lungs were about to come out of your mouth. 




She pulled you out and held you up to her face, she was thinking, out of breath from her fun. "I think i need to try again, you did not give me the feeling my friend said you would" she said, sitting up. "But you will replace my old sex toy, i think you did better, good bye" she smiled before opening a small box on her side table. Yuuno dropped you in and lifted the heavily abused tiny that was already in there out. It only had 1 arm and no legs, she was young, not even 20 you guessed. Yuuno said the last thing she would ever say in english to you, it made you shudder, "maybe you will last longer than a week, this one did not". You didn't see what Yuuno did with the tiny you just replaced, but the crunching noises and seeing her chewing as she closed you into darkness gave you a good idea. You were now going to experience the true life of a tiny in Japan at the hands of Yuuno. 

End Notes:

Would you like to return to Yuuno? What other countries would you like to visit?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12364