- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Author's Chapter Notes:

an intro to Drop-Offs:

in the near future a virus takes hold of society, it shrinks almost all men and many women, to solve the massive change Amazon agreed to deploy a solution with world governments, the Drop-Off system, boxes placed around every city and town used to grade and source tinies. To persuade people to use these boxes m, for each tiny deposited into one a $5 gift voucher for Amazon is given.

the grades:

grade 1: nearly useless ~ these tinies are not good for much, reserved for use in high schools and tiny destruction testing.

grade 2: fast food ~ these tinies are distributed to fast food and chain restaurants for use in cooking and serving.

grade 3: general sale ~ sold on Amazon for any use possible, no regulations or standards on who buys them or for what purposes

grade 4: food ~ these tinies are of a higher quality than fast food tinies, they get sent to high end restaurants and bars to be enjoyed by their patrons

grade 5: pets ~ still sold through Amazon but with training and proper care in how they are delivered, bigger boxes and food to travel with.

each chapter will be titled with the grade of tiny and the name of its owner (though both may be misleading from time to time ;) please enjoy and leave a review if you like it!

-------------

You were tightly wrapped in plastic and cable ties, barely able to move or breathe. The amazon driver was carrying you to a door, you could see vague outlines of it opening and a feminine figure appearing in it, reaching out to you and her warm grip carelessly crushing against you as she took you from the much gentler delivery woman. You were taken to a large bright room where your new owner dropped you onto a low table and walked away. You felt her footfalls grow softer then grow again as the woman returned, dropping with a thunderous boom onto what you could almost make out as a sofa. She reached out towards you and you felt compression and the sound of slicing, she was cutting you free of your packaging. You felt the scissors get closer and closer until you felt cold metal on both sides of your neck, not slowing down. Your breathing was cut off as the scissors continued at the hands of the woman, you then felt your neck beginning to bend more and more before an extreme heat began throbbing through your throat as the scissors began cutting through your neck. Before fatal damage was done the scissors opened and left as the woman was satisfied with herself, using her fingers to undo the twisted cable ties and peel off the plastic wrap, revealing her face and body to you for the first time, you could now feel the damage she had accidentally done when you tried to shout, no sound coming out and the worst feeling you had ever felt in your throat, she had mangled your neck entirely, you could barely breathe still, even completely free from the tight plastic.


 


"Phew, didn't do it again, perfect" was all she said before she stood up and brought you to the kitchen where you saw what she meant. She brought you to a small wood bowl where you saw a tiny, but not a whole one. You saw similar packaging to what you had just been freed from, you saw the address was facing up but before you read your owners name you noticed the blood all over the plastic. The woman dropped you into the bowl next to the other tiny before she picked it up. This was when you saw what she meant, the tiny body had no head, you were clearly her replacement. This didn't fill you with hope as the woman walked to the bin and with no ceremony tossed the body into it before walking out of the room, leaving you alone in the bowl. After a few minutes of panicking you decided to find out your new owners name. You weakly climbed the side of the bowl, finally making it to the rim and looking down on the bloody packaging of the previous tiny. Elena, her name was Elena, and the package was from...your heart rate rose as you read...crush toys online. You had to escape, but before you could even start planning your next move Elena entered the room again, her footfalls knocking you back into the middle of the bowl as she walked up to it.


"Playtime" she sung as she roughly pinched you out of the bowl, she had changed clothes since you last saw her. You were taken upstairs to her bedroom where she closed the door and knelt on the carpet. She placed you down and shuffled forwards until her crotch was directly above you, then she began to lower, the warmth radiating from within her pants was growing with every inch. Her body began crushing down on you, Elena slowly lowering until she could feel your body struggling beneath her pussy. You heard a muffled squeal of excitement as she wriggled on top of you, "oh i've missed this" she said before becoming heavier as she relaxed more. A few minutes of struggling beneath her ended as she stood up, walking to her closet and removing her leg wear and replacing the satin pants with nothing but her deep blue panties as she walked back over you, dropping suddenly and slamming her pussy on you, the panties soaked with her excitement. You were in a much rougher world as Elena began playing her game properly.




She began grinding her pelvis against you, giving you carpet burn on your entire body as her immense body moved like you weren't even there. Her hand coming down and disappearing into her panties above you, you felt her fingers moving within as she continued crushing you, a small puddle beginning to form around you and coating your whole body, burning the wounds in your neck as she continued relentlessly. Your arm got caught under Elena's thigh and a second later was flattened and twisted, dislocating before fully being ripped off as she screamed out in ecstasy high above. With no attention payed to you she finished up and stood, leaving you stuck to the carpet in a puddle of her juices and your own blood. You watched her walk around the room, her feet landing terrifyingly close to you every time she passed over your area of the room. She got changed into new underwear and pulled on a short pair of shorts, then she walked across the room to her shoes, over you. Her bare foot slammed down onto you with no mercy, you felt your ribs bending before feeling her foot lifting again, but it diddnt leave, the carpet did as you were launched into the sky stuck to her sole. She sat on the bed and slid you into her black high heel, you had no clue if she even knew you were there as she tightened the strap and after a minute the horrifying mass of her body was crushing down on you.




Her steps were unrelenting as Elena walked, the impact of the heel sending shockwaves through your body under her foot. Your remaining arm was pulverised before she left the house, your ribs were beginning to snap one by one and just as she reached the club she was going to both of your legs had been smeared across the entire sole of the shoe, and yet Elena didn't seem to care at all, she had to know you were there by now, she was clearly enjoying this. Once at the club she stood outside with a friend, you couldn't hear anything through a mixture of sheer terror and pain, but somehow through all of that you heard one line from Elena..."come on, you have to stomp it out" before you felt lifting and a hard slam. Elena was grinding a cigarette butt her friend had dropped, under her foot your ribs finally all gave way at once as you exploded inside of her shoe. Elena bit her lip as she walked into the club, drinking all night and forgetting all about the smashed up tiny in her shoe.

Chapter End Notes:

Come back soon to meet the next owner...Corina