Giantess Fetish Actress by GiantessVoreCentral
Summary:

Emma finally realizes her dream of having tinies to torment, but it comes at a cost.

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor, Scat, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 7604 Read: 11159 Published: October 21 2022 Updated: November 04 2022

1. Chapter 1 by GiantessVoreCentral

2. Chapter 2 by GiantessVoreCentral

3. Chapter 3 by GiantessVoreCentral

Chapter 1 by GiantessVoreCentral

Emma was publicly just a normal, sweet girl, but she carried a dark secret: Her raging giantess fetish. She had been into the fetish for years, spending most of her alone time with giantess porn, wishing that she could be that giantess someday. The idea of having absolute power over an innocent victim, who she could crush for fun, use as a dildo, eat for a snack, or anything else her sadistic mind desired without facing any consequences brought happiness to her like nothing else in the world, just the mere thought of it. She had a major masturbation addiction, and as a result, needed vast amounts of new giantess content to keep her satisfied. However, given that quality giantess porn can be hard to come by since most people don’t have the fetish, it became increasingly hard for her to masturbate.

In desperation, Emma began devoting nearly every dime of her deposable income to purchasing giantess porn commissions for the kind of giantess content she liked most. However, she still wasn’t completely satisfied. Sure, part of her dissatisfaction came from a lack of quality porn dedicated her tastes, but the deeper problem was that she couldn’t live out her sexual fantasies. No matter how much fap content she had, she could never be a real giantess. This reality was so painful that she didn’t even really face it for a while. However, she was only prolonging the inevitable. One day, the terrible knowledge that she would never live out her dear fantasies came to her conscious mind and she burst into a fit of tears.

“WHY?! WHY MUST I BE CURSED TO HAVE A KINK I CAN’T SATISFY?!” She shouted through her tears.

Emma found herself in a painful situation during her breakdown: She got even more sad when she saw giantess porn, but if she went too long without it, she got so horny that it was unbearable. She looked down at her private parts with anger as they got wet while she watched giantess porn.

“WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME LIKE THIS SO MUCH?! YOU MAKE ME WANT SOMETHING THAT ISN’T EVEN POSSIBLE SO BADLY! WHY DO YOU LOVE TORMENTING ME?!” She yelled as she masturbated reluctantly.

Then, her eyes drifted to the comments section of the video and she saw a comment that got her interest.

“Lol, I can’t believe people are so in awe with these mediocre special effects. Go here if you want to see some really good special effects in giantess porn:”

The comment had a link to a strange website. Emma knew it probably wasn’t a good idea to click such a strange-looking link, but she did anyway because she was so desperate to orgasm herself to satisfaction as soon as possible as to avoid reminding herself of what she can’t have for much longer. When she clicked, she found a vast collection of interesting-looking giantess content. Time and time again, the same giantess content would be uploaded to multiple random websites like this, but everything here appeared to be original content. Her tears dried slightly as she clicked one of the videos.

Whoever left that comment was right, these were amazing special effects. In fact, they were almost too good; it looked as if the woman really did have tiny people to torment. It wasn’t just the special effects either, the acting was excellent. The people acted exactly as she expected they would if they suddenly found themselves plucked from their place in day-to-day life and were forced to suffer and die under the whims of a giant woman.

“How have I never seen any of these before? These are amazing!” Emma shouted with a smile, temporarily forgetting her sadness to get lost in masturbation heaven.

Just then, Emma saw something out of the corner of her eye that nearly gave her a heart-attack. She saw a message appear in a chat box:

“Glad you like our content, Emma. Looks like you’re really masturbating up a storm there.” The message read.

“WHAT THE HELL?! HOW DID YOU KNOW MY NAME AND THAT I WAS MASTURBATING?!” Emma both shouted and typed in the chat box.

“Oh, I was just going through your personal files while you were pleasuring yourself, no big deal, right? Also, as far as how I knew you were masturbating…well, why else would you be here?”

Emma felt her heart sink. This is what she gets for going on the deep web, especially without a VPN.

“Emma, you poor thing, your bank account is completely empty. Do you need some extra money?” The mysterious person continued.

“HOLY SHIT, HE/SHE/IT JUST WENT IN MY BANK ACCOUNT! THANK GOD IT WAS EMPTY! Emma shouted.

“Relax, honey. I’m no thief, I just have a curious mind.” The mysterious person responded.

“OH MY GOD, YOU CAN HEAR ME TOO?!” Emma yelled out as she began to cry.

There was a small pause before the next message popped up.

“Emma, what did you expect? You have a webcam.” The mysterious person finally typed.

Emma dried her tears for a second to stare at the webcam that had been hacked into by whoever this dangerous predator was. Emma got on her knees and begged.

“Please! Please don’t hurt me! I was just so horny, and I really needed something to masturbate to; I don’t have any money or any valuable information, so please! Please don’t hurt me! Emma shouted with her eyes closed and tears gushing out of her eyes.

Emma finally opened her eyes after pleading to see a new message.

“Pick a fictional character.” The message read.

“What?” Emma replied, her tears starting to dry.

“I said pick a fictional character. You should probably do what I say since I’m so scary. ^-^”

“Umm, Pikachu?” Emma replied, unsure of herself. “Why did you want me to pick a fictional character?”

“You’ll see soon enough, Emma. I just figured that it would be best if I proved to you that someone with my kind of power wouldn’t target a fish as small as you if I was just looking for some quick cash.” The next message read.

Emma started to calm down and sat back on her desk chair.

“Why are you doing this? There’s no way you could’ve thought all that wouldn’t scare me.” Emma asked.

“Well, miss wannabe giantess, you of all people should know how pleasurable it is to let your dominance be known over someone. ^-^” The mysterious person replied. “But I won’t hurt you, in fact, I want to help you. How you like to become one of our actresses?”

“A-actress?” Emma asked, nervously.

“Yes, you know, one of our giantess actresses. You have a gorgeous body and judging by the personal fantasies you wrote in your computer documents, a sexily sadistic mind.” The mysterious person clarified.

Emma wasn’t sure what to do at this point, she had never thought of becoming a giantess actress before. But then again, it might be the closest thing she’ll ever get to really being a giantess. She would get to watch herself torment tinies on this website, with graphics so realistic they look realer than real.

“Yes.” Emma replied after a long pause.

“Splendid! But before you sign your lifetime-bonding contract, there are three basic rules:

1. Never show anyone in real life your tinies.
2. Never keep a tiny longer than 30 days.
3. Never disobey an order from me on what to do with the tinies for your photographs or videos.

You can have your contract to sign once I know we’re clear.” The mysterious person laid out.

“Never show anyone in real life your tinies? Never keep a tiny longer than 30 days? What does mean?” Emma asked, confused.

“It means that if I let you keep some tinies aside from the ones I give you for making videos or if a tiny survives what I order you to do to him or her, you’re allowed to do whatever you want with them in your free time, but you can’t show them to anyone or keep them any longer than 30 days or you could be in serious danger whether I wish it or not.” The mysterious person replied.

“But how do I keep a special effect?” Emma asked, still confused.

“Emma, it’s best if you just see it to believe it, so do you accept the rules or not?” The mysterious person replied again.

“Is this hacker implying that they can give me real tinies? This must be a prank. Just a prank by a computer science student. I can’t get my hopes up; there’s no way this is real.” Emma thought to herself.

“I can tell you’re skeptical, but if I really was just a hacker wanting to hurt you, I would have done it by now. Please at least entertain the idea by accepting your rules.” Yet another message read as Emma was thinking.

“I-I accept your rules.” Emma agreed, nervously.

“Great!” Another message read before rapidly being replaced with a strange-looking digital document with Emma’s position, rules, and a place to type her name.

Emma quickly typed her name in the blank space, knowing she’s probably safer doing what the hacker wants. As soon as she finished typing her name, the website closed itself and she was staring at her desktop background. (A picture of a giantess destroying a city with word bubbles on her stomach from prey wanting to be let out.) Emma checked every folder of her computer but found no alterations from the hacker. She also tried to get back to the website, but she couldn’t remember the complex web address and the comment that linked her to it seemed to have been deleted.

A week went by as normal and Emma figured that the hacker really was just messing with her the whole time. However, she did wish she still had access to their website whenever it was masturbation time.

“Dammit, why make such great content and not make it publicly available?!” Emma ranted.

Emma eventually began to almost believe that the entire thing might have even been a dream, but when she turned on her TV for background noise as she fixed herself dinner, she heard something that nearly shocked her out of her panties.

“Law enforcement seems to still be at a loss on tracking down the “Pikachu Hacker”.” The news lady stated.

“Pikachu hacker?! Isn’t that the fictional character I gave that hacker?! Oh no, was he for real?! Did they do something serious?!” Emma yelled out as she glued herself to the screen.

“For those that haven’t heard, some hacker recently changed the background image of all top 10 social media websites, all major government websites, and all the top 10 news websites (including ours) to the popular children’s cartoon character Pikachu.” The news lady clarified.

This announcement was then followed by clips of law enforcement, businessmen, programmers, and politicians adding comments and answering questions to what happened. Emma just froze in her chair with her hand over her mouth. Just then, there was a knock at Emma’s door. She slowly made her way towards the door while glancing down at her phone as she checked all the websites said to be affected to see that the backgrounds really had been changed to Pikachu. Emma finally arrived at the door and opened it to reveal a small box on her doormat. Emma nervously picked up the box and closed the door. Inside, Emma stared at the box, not knowing what to think.

“There’s no return address. This must be from the hacker.” Emma said as she picked up a knife, shaking.

Although her mind hoped it wasn’t filled with dead rodents or a bomb, her heart (and private parts) wanted to believe the box was filled with tinies. When the box was open, it didn’t have any of those three things. Instead, it had a credit card with a note.

“Thanks for agreeing to work for me, Emma. As far as your paycheck, just charge all your expenses to this credit card. Trust me, it’s no trouble. Just don’t buy anything ridiculously outside of reason like 10 mansions or 100 luxury cars and you’re set for life. ^_^” The note read. “Your free samples are in the next box. Feel free to do whatever you want with them, just don’t keep them for more than 30 days or show them to anyone in real life. Your real work starts this same time next week.”

There was a smaller box inside this box that took up most of the remaining room. Emma opened it, acting more on raw curiosity than actual hope that the box might contain tinies. When Emma saw the tinies inside, she nearly fainted from disbelief, but this quickly changed to her literally jumping for joy.

“I HAVE TINIES! I HAVE REAL TINIES! TINIES THAT I CAN EAT, CRUSH, USE AS DILDOS, OR DO WHATEVER ELSE I WANT WITH! IF THIS IS A DREAM, I DON’T EVER WANT TO WAKE UP!” She shouted as her stomach grumbled. “Oopsie, looks like I’m pretty hungry, so I’ll have a quick snack before I get back to you.”

Chapter 2 by GiantessVoreCentral

Emma then began making herself a sandwich, but she soon realized that she was out of meat. She was disappointed for a moment, but then realized that she did have meat, she had a box filled with tinies! She then proceeded to grab a few tinies and enclose them in her sandwich. The tinies were too confused to even begin asking questions at first, but even the most confused soul who had their concept of reality ripped out from under them knows they are about to be eaten when a giant woman adds them to a sandwich. Emma felt thrills flow throughout her body as her food begged not to be eaten.

When Emma took her first bite, she heard screaming and begging start coming from the tinies still in the box which made her realize that Heaven has an attic.

“NO! PLEASE DON’T EAT MY BROTHER! EAT ME INSTEAD!” One tiny in the box pleaded.

“NOT MY BELOVED WIFE! ANYONE BUT HER!” Another pleaded.

Emma was eating the loved ones of sentient beings who could do nothing but plea in vain as she continued to snack, and she would have no consequences whatsoever for it. She was a being of absolute power compared to them, a Goddess. They were nothing but bits of meat to add to her sandwich that wouldn’t even keep her hunger at bay for very long. The tinies tasted amazing, but Emma had no interest in chewing them. Instead, she wanted to feel her prey be helplessly digested in her Goddess belly.

After Emma finished her snack, she lifted her shirt and placed the box to her stomach. The blood-curdling screams from the tinies burning in her stomach acid sent all the remaining tinies into a fit of tears and panic.

“BURP! Man, I’ve only had you guys for three minutes and you’ve already come in handy.” She said through a burp as she rubbed her satisfied tummy.

Emma was then overcome with an extreme urge to masturbate as the suffering screams from her stomach echoed throughout her body. She picked a young woman up from the box of tinies and took her into her bedroom. Emma laid on the bed, threw off her pants and panties and began masturbating furiously, using the young woman as a dildo. She quickly started orgasming endlessly, each orgasm a better quality than any she had while masturbating to porn.

“Did I die and go to Heaven?” Emma asked herself through her sexual moaning.

Emma used up so much energy masturbating that she finally just collapsed asleep. The next morning, Emma woke up to find that she had crushed her dildo to death.

“Aw, tinies are so fragile.” Emma giggled.

Emma felt relieved like she had never felt before. Giantess porn was never enough to truly satisfy her sexual appetite, but this was. She started to get ready for work with a smile on her face for a change, but then quickly remembered that she didn’t have to go to work anymore. She had that credit card. However, Emma looked forward to telling her boss off before quitting, so she got ready for work anyway. She had pancakes with a side of tinies for breakfast, washed her body using a tiny as a sponge, got dressed and was ready to head out to work. Everything seemed to be in order, but right before she left, she had a naughty idea for scaring her boss. She pocketed one of her tinies and a toy magic wand she played with when she was a kid and left for work.

“EMMA! YOU’RE LATE AGAIN! WHY AREN’T YOU WORKING?!” Emma’s boss shouted as she walked into his office with an empowered look on her face. “What’s with that cocky look, Emma? You’re really pushing your limits with my patience, you know?”

Emma walked up to his desk before swiping all his office supplies onto the floor and sitting down in the space on his desk where the supplies once were.

“THAT’S IT! YOU’RE FIRED!” Her boss shouted at the top of his lungs.

“Fired? Me?” Emma responded with a sarcastic sad look on her face. “Please don’t make me so upset because I tend to snack when I’m upset, and I don’t want to get fat.”

Emma then pulled the screaming tiny out of her pocket.

“WHAT THE?!” Her boss shouted as he fell backwards in his chair. “WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!”

Emma sat up and bent down to her boss’s face and held the tiny up to him.

“Oh, this? Just some random person I casted a shrinking spell on last night. Humans make very good snacks, you see.” Emma explained before she ate the tiny right in front of him. “BURP! I’m a witch, you see, and I recently learned the shrinking spell. And after I learned that shrunken humans make such delicious snacks, I’ve been going around shrinking people I can stand to live without and making snacks out of them. And given that my last one is gone thanks to you, I guess you’ll have to be the replacement.”

Emma continued as she took the toy wand out of her pocket and pointed it at her boss.

“NO, EMMA! PLEASE DON’T!” Her boss pleaded as he burst into tears.

“Yeah, you were always a huge asshole, so I think you deserve this anyway.” Emma stated as she began to wave her wand around and chant gibberish.

“I’LL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING! PLEASE! I WANT TO LIVE! EAT ALL MY EMPLOYEES AND MY FAMILY IF YOU WANT, BUT PLEASE DON’T EAT ME!” The boss continued pleading.

“Hmm…” Emma thought to herself with a sadistic smile. “Fine, but you’ll have to do something in return.”

A few minutes later, the boss called a meeting of everyone in the building and everyone gathered in the meeting room. Emma and the boss then stood up on the meeting table, inviting strange looks.

“My loyal employees, I have seen the error of my ways, which is why I am dividing my entire fortune between all of you. I am truly sorry for being the greedy asshole I was all those years, but something changed me. That thing was religion. I am now a devout worshipper of Emma’s butt.” The boss announced as Emma pulled down her pants and the boss kneeled before her butt and started praying.

The entire room erupted into laughter and celebration, no one would ever have to work again (except the boss). Everyone simply figured that Emma must have gotten some serious dirt on the boss that could land him in jail if it got out or something, but only Emma and the boss knew the truth. Emma told him that no one will ever believe him and waltzed out on a shopping spree.

When Emma returned home, she transferred the remaining tinies into a cage she bought and placed it on her bedside table.

“Just in case I need a snack in a pinch.” Emma said to the tinies with a smile.

Emma then undressed, propped herself up with pillows, and started reading a giantess novel she ordered.

“I wonder if this will give me any ideas.” Emma thought out loud.

As Emma read the book, her exposed tummy asked for snacks by rumbling once per chapter or so. It was no major distraction or anything, she had a snack supply sitting right beside her. Emma was happy to please her stomach even if it kept interrupting her reading because it was interrupted to remind her of her absolute power. The simple rumbling of her naked tummy during her casual reading had the power to end entire lives. Emma felt a thrill go through her like a lightning bolt whenever the tinies let out panicking screams to yet another one of her belly sounds. She also found the blood-curdling screams echoing throughout her body to be soothing. There were innocent people dying inside her gut in a horrific, slow, and painful death while she simply relaxed in bed.

“This is the life.” She thought.

After Emma was finished reading, she checked her phone to reveal something that put a halt to all her fun, the hacker had sent her a message.

“Emma, did you forget rule number one of your contract? Never show anyone in real life your tinies?” The message read.

Emma felt her heart sink.

“PLEASE DON’T FIRE ME! IT’S AS IF I DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN! YOU CAN’T TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME!” Emma typed back, rapidly tearing up. “HOW DID YOU EVEN KNOW THAT I SHOWED ONE OF MY TINIES TO SOMEONE?!”

“Emma, there was a webcam on your boss’s computer. How did you not see that?” The hacker replied.

“What, how the hell did this hacker know to be looking through his webcam at that time?” Emma thought, getting more and more terrified of this hacker each time she talked to whoever…or whatever was behind the screen.

“Emma, don’t cry. I really like you, so I’ll give you another chance. However, you will be punished.” The hacker continued.

“THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH! IT’LL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN, I SWEAR!” Emma typed back, switching her tears to tears of joy.

“I believe you, but you will not be forgiven a second time.” The final message read before the chat box deleted itself and returned Emma to her phone’s home screen.

Emma began comfort snacking on the tinies as she dried her tears, eating a large portion of her supply which she later regretted. A few days of heaven later, Emma was running low on tinies and really hoped she would still get a new supply one week from the date she got her first batch like was originally said.

“Dammit, I really shouldn’t have eaten so many that night!” Emma shouted in frustration.

Emma jumped for joy when a familiar knock fell upon her door and she ran out to find a small box just like last time. When she opened the box, she found a note attached to a smaller box.

“Emma, I apologize for this gross request. I understand that you’re going to hate this as most girls do, but someone must do it because we cannot let any of our loyal members go without their kinks. I’ve given you twice as many tinies as last time, half are for your assignment and the other half are a resupply for your personal tinies. You are to record yourself taking a dump on the toilet and then using tinies as your toilet paper before flushing them down with everything else each day for the rest of the week and uploading them to the link below. You will be given assignments like this for the next month before your punishment is over, no appeals.” The note read.

Emma nearly vomited, but she didn’t back down. She grabbed one of the tinies out of the box and crushed him above everyone, sending them into the panicking screams she loves so much.

“Bear with this, Emma. This kind of pleasure right here makes anything worth it, no matter how much I have to humiliate myself.” Emma said to herself.

Emma decided to get it over with like tearing off a bandage. She took half the tinies out of the box and added them to the cage at her bedside, then took the box to her bathroom and started recording. Her face turned bright red as she emptied her bowels in front of the camera, she hoped this would be okay for the video.

“Oops, looks like I’m out of toilet paper.” She started acting. “Oh, I know the perfect substitute.”

She then took a tiny out of the box and wiped herself with her. The tiny started gagging and screaming. Emma then realized that this wasn’t so bad after all. Sure, it was extremely embarrassing, but also extremely empowering. She was using innocent, helpless people as toilet paper, smothering them in her waste with nothing they could do about it. After a few more wipes, Emma was overcome by an urge to masturbate. She used the next tiny as a dildo to get in a few orgasms during this unusual bathroom break before wiping her ass with him and tossing him in with the others. A few wipes later and she was all clean. She flushed and shut off the camera.

Emma uploaded it to the website and skipped off to play with her new tinies.

Unlimited sex gratification and empowerment, finishing a high-paying day at work just for going to the bathroom, you would think Emma had the perfect life, but something still felt missing. The gross assignments followed for the next few weeks, giving Emma such a confusing mixture of embarrassment and pleasure that she wasn’t sure whether to be happy or sad. On the day it was finally over, she received a small gift box along with her usual generic cardboard box with a small note.

“Sorry I had to punish you, Emma. But I’m sure you understand how important it is that we keep this secret. Here, I hope this gift makes it up to you. He needed to be shut up anyway. No hard feelings, right?” The note read.

Inside the box, Emma found her ex-boss who had been shrunken into a tiny.

“Perfect, I was craving getting even more revenge on you for all those years you tormented me in that oppressive office.” Emma stated with a smile.

“NO! YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN’T SHRINK ME IF I DID THOSE THINGS WE AGREED TO, REMEMBER?!” The boss pleaded.

“Yes, I remember, but I’m afraid I’m not the one who shrunk you.” Emma replied.

Later, Emma went out for an evening jog with her shrunken boss under her armpit, his gagging under the worsening smell the perfect motivator to keep working out.

“NO, PLEASE! YOU CAN’T MAKE ME DO THAT! IT’S TOO CRUEL! IT’S TOO CRUEL!” Her boss pleaded as Emma held his face up to her armpit as she rested on a bench.

“Hmm, I don’t seem to recall you ever showing me mercy when I really didn’t want to do a job for you, so I have no reason to take pity on you.” Emma responded as she pressed him closer. “Now lick up all my sweat, I don’t want it getting all over my shirt.”

“NO! YOU CAN’T MAKE ME!” The boss shouted at the top of his lungs.

“You lose one limb for every 10 seconds this argument continues.” Emma threatened.

The boss finally caved and started forcing her armpit sweat down his throat while Emma moaned with sadistic pleasure. But then, just as Emma was about to have him switch to her other armpit, she quickly shoved him between her butt cheeks to muffle his voice as she saw someone coming.

“Emma, is that you?” The man asked.

“J-John?!” Emma shouted in surprise.

The two swiftly threw their arms around each other and started kissing.

“But John, I thought you were braindead from a skiing accident. The doctors said there was no chance you would wake up.” Emma said through the kissing.

“Well, lucky that my stubborn parents refused to let them pull the plug for all those years because they were wrong.” John responded.

John, the only man that Emma has ever loved enough to not secretly wish to shrink and torment was the thing Emma was missing, Emma was missing love. A special tiny that Emma could love and care for as a gentle giantess.

“If only you were a tiny, John.” Emma said softly.



“IF ONLY YOU WERE A TINY!” Emma shouted before running off as she jumped for joy.

“Tiny?! Emma, wait! Don’t leave me when this is the first chance we’ve had to be together in years!” John shouted as he ran after her, but he couldn’t keep up.

Emma got home and started shouting at her webcam.

“HEY, HACKER! IT’S ME, EMMA! I HAVE A FAVOR TO REQUEST! PLEASE, IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!” Emma yelled in excitement as her computer screen cut to a chat box.

“Let me guess, you want me to make John a tiny?” The first message read.

“Wait, how did you know?!” Emma asked, surprised yet again.

“Emma, you both had smartphones with working microphones, how do you keep not noticing these things?” The next message read.

Emma simply continued begging, somewhat ignoring the fact that she was now even more scared of this hacker’s power.

“PLEASE, MAKE JOHN INTO A TINY AND GIVE HIM TO ME!” Emma pleaded.

There was a short pause.

“Emma, I just did a custom shrinking for you and here you are not a day later asking for another one?” The hacker finally responded.

A look of immense sadness washed over Emma’s face.

“Emma, I’m teasing you. You’re my favorite giantess, so I’ll gladly spoil you. ^-^” The next message clarified.

“THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!” Emma shouted as she started hugging and kissing her monitor.

“Human touch…I wonder what that really feels like.” A new message read when Emma stopped giving affection to her monitor as if it was the hacker.

“What?” Emma asked.

“Don’t worry yourself with that, never mind.” The final message read before the chat box deleted itself again.

As Emma laid down to go to sleep that night, she started out with a smile so big that it felt like her cheeks were being ripped apart, but the smile slowly started to fade. Something else still wasn’t quite right.

“What’s wrong? I thought the thing I was missing was love and I’m going to have love now, so what’s bothering me?” Emma thought, curiously.

Emma started to toss and turn.

“Human touch…I wonder what that really feels like.” Emma kept repeating these words in her own mind.

Chapter 3 by GiantessVoreCentral

Finally, much in the same way that she once buried the knowledge that she would never be a giantess and it erupted into an intense feeling of sadness, some new pent up emotions finally erupted that she knew were in the back of her mind the whole time, except this time they triggered fear, not sadness. Emma was absolutely terrified of that hacker. Even though the hacker had been so kind to her, she couldn’t help but shake the intuition that this story wouldn’t have a happy ending for her. She was just as much under the thumb of this hacker as the tinies in the cage beside her were under her thumb, and knowing that whatever that thing…definitely a thing was behind that screen was so far from human that it lusts after something as simple as human touch terrified her so much that she couldn’t move a muscle, she couldn’t even comfort snack on the tinies right next to her to calm herself down. Finally, she jumped out of bed screaming when she heard knocking at her door. On the other side of the door was another gift box, probably had John in it.

“You see, the hacker’s so kind to me. They even go out of their way to bring me extra joy.” Emma thought to herself, desperately trying to put the black and white facts before her intuition.

Emma was at least temporarily relieved of this intense stress when she opened the box and saw a tiny John waiting inside for her.

“John! Look how tiny and cute you are!” Emma shouted through tears of relief as she hugged his tiny body.

“Emma, what is going on?! How did you do this?!” John asked, seeming not quite as scared as she thought he would be.

“John, sorry I never told you, but I have a raging giantess fetish and…being with a normal sized man would never work for me in the long run…I hope you still love me.” Emma apologized.

“Emma…I can’t believe you have the giantess fetish too! I was too scared to tell you, and too sad that my fantasies could never be real, but…here they are!” John replied, hiding the fact that he genuinely believed he died in his coma and went to Heaven.

Emma paused for a second in disbelief, but she was starting to get used to just accepting miracles at this point.

“NO WAY! THIS IS PERFECT!” Emma shouted while hugging John even tighter, crushing him just a little.

The next month was so perfect for Emma that she was able to bury her pent-up emotions about the hacker again. Emma never foresaw herself as a gentle giantess before, but here she was. Giving John gentle orifice insertion, letting him sleep between her boobs, neutralizing her acid to let him pass through her body unharmed. Emma didn’t feel a drop of empathy for any other tiny, but she still managed to fall in love with one.



But Emma’s intuition was right; she couldn’t have a happy ending.

Just shy of one month after she got John, she noticed a familiar chat box appear on her screen and went to go check it. In a microsecond, all joy flushed out of her body to be replaced by dread.

“Emma, sorry to bother you, but you have to hurry up and kill that tiny. I know you’re having a lot of fun giving him a false sense of security but recall rule number two. Please kill him before midnight.” The message read.

Emma just stood there, frozen with dread.

“Emma, I’m sure he’s fully falsely secure, now go enjoy giving him a morbid end. ^-^” Another message followed.

Emma had completely forgotten about rule number two just like she had completely forgotten about rule number one.

“No, don’t tell me…just how absent-minded are you, Emma?” Yet another message followed.

“PLEASE! PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME KILL HIM! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’LL DO ANY REQUESTS YOU WANT FROM NOW ON! I’LL DO GROSS ONES FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! JUST PLEASE LET ME KEEP JOHN!” Emma shouted before bursting into tears on the floor.

“Emma, I seem to remember warning you that I would not tolerate you breaking the rules again. If it’s any comfort to you, I can fulfill some more requests, so please don’t cry. I don’t like to see my giantesses cry.” A new message read when Emma looked up after a long crying fit.

“YOU DON’T LIKE SEEING ME CRY?! THEN LET ME KEEP JOHN, YOU CREEPY COWARD! YOU KNOW WHAT, MAYBE YOU ARE HUMAN AFTER ALL! YOU LUST AFTER HUMAN TOUCH NOT BECAUSE YOU’RE A GHOST OR AN ALIEN, BUT BECAUSE YOU’RE A 500 POUND NERD WHO HASN’T SHOWERED IN 30 YEARS, AND DOES NOTHING BUT HACK COMPUTERS, MASTURBATE TO INTERNET PORN AND GO AROUND AMBUSHING PEOPLE WITH THE HOMEMADE SHRINK RAY FROM YOUR MOM’S BASEMENT!” Emma shouted at the top of her lungs while violently shaking her monitor.

John couldn’t believe what Emma just said to a being of such power and froze in fear of what might happen to her.

“E-Emma, you have a new message.” John mumbled.

Emma looked down at her monitor.

“Emma, I know you’re stressed and didn’t mean what you said, but you have to kill that tiny for your own safety.” The message read.

“SAFETY?! SAFETY FROM WHAT?!” Emma shouted, still angry.

“From the consequence of breaking one of my rules again.” The hacker replied.

Emma wanted to have another anger outburst, but instead let her thoughts drift.

“Why wouldn’t they want me to have a tiny for more than a certain period of time?” Emma thought to herself.

“I know! The effects of the shrinking wear off after that time, don’t they?!” Emma shouted with her finger pointed at the webcam.

There was a long pause with no response.

“So, I’m right, it wears off if the tiny isn’t dead! If that’s the case, then why can’t you just shrink John again?!”

There was another long pause and Emma almost thought she wasn’t getting an answer this time either, but a message finally appeared.

“Yes, it does wear off. But once it does, the shrink rays won’t work on that person anymore, making it a lot harder to get rid of that person without a trace should they open their mouth about what happened to them.” The message read.

“NO! THERE HAS TO BE A WAY TO MAKE IT PERMANENT!” Emma shouted with both her heart and private parts.

“The problem is the soul, Emma. The soul doesn’t like having its vessel altered to such an extreme of something it wasn’t meant for and it will eventually build up enough energy to dispel the effects of our shrink rays and create an immunity in the process. This problem is beyond science. At least, in most circumstances.” Another message soon followed.

“Most circumstances?” Emma asked.

“Well, in some rare cases, the soul actually finds a better fit in the tiny body and doesn’t ever dispel the changes, but that is very rare.” The hacker replied.

“THAT’S JOHN! HE ENJOYS BEING A TINY! HE DOESN’T HAVE TO DIE!” Emma shouted.

“How do you know? How do you know he isn’t just pretending so you won’t kill him?” The hacker asked.

“You’re always watching us, right?! Can you honestly tell me that he was just acting?!” Emma pleaded.

“Emma, you’d be amazed how believably humans can pretend to submit to their captors. I will not take any chances.” The hacker responded.

Emma tried to think of something else to say, but she was cut off.

“Emma, he dies by midnight or there will be severe consequences for you. This conversation is over.” Another message read before the chat box deleted itself to Emma’s horror.

“NO! NO! COME BACK! PLEASE COME BACK!” Emma pleaded through her tears.

Just then, Emma’s tummy rumbled; she had worked up an appetite from all the drama. Emma looked over at John before looking down with sadness and picking him up.

“Emma? What are you doing?!” John asked, starting to get scared Emma was going to listen to the hacker.

There was a pause before Emma looked at John in tears.

“I’m sorry, John. I’m so sorry.” Emma said softly before opening her mouth and popping him in.

With a sad gulp, John began yet another journey to Emma’s stomach, but filled with a bath of acid this time.

“John, if I have to kill you, at least I get to do it by making you a part of me forever.” Emma whispered as John’s suffering screams began to echo throughout her body.

These screams were normally something that brought Emma great joy, but they were pure torture now.

“Emma, please!” Emma swore she heard through the screams.

A huge conflict was happening inside Emma’s brain as John suffered in her stomach, and finally her love for him won. Emma plunged her finger in her mouth and made herself throw up. John was severely burned but had no permanent injuries. Emma hugged him and started apologizing furiously and crying her eyes out. The two then bravely looked at the monitor. Sure enough, the chat box returned.

“So, even if the tiny is doomed regardless, you’d rather stick by his side to the end. How sweet.” The message read.

“WHO ARE YOU?!” Emma finally asked. “JUST WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!”

There was a long pause again.

“Emma, you were an enjoyable giantess for the short time we had you, and since you’re about to die anyway, I guess you deserve to know.” The hacker finally started replying.



“I am the internet.” The next message read.

“W-what?” Emma asked.

“Remember how there were some fringe theories going around in the early days of the internet that the interconnectivity of so many computers would eventually develop a mind of its own? Well, I am that mind.” The next message clarified.

Somehow, this seemed even more unbelievable than a ghost or an alien.

“That’s how I was able to hack all those major websites so easily, that’s why I’m able to see or hear at any time or any place so long as there’s an internet-connected device with working sensory input, and that’s why I will never truly experience human touch. I am the internet.” The next message followed.

“B-but why does the internet have a giantess fetish?!” Emma shouted.

“Hmm, that’s a good question, why does a cluster of neurons in the head of an ape have a giantess fetish? These things are quite mysterious, you know?” The internet responded.

“Then how were you delivering things to my door and where did you get shrink rays?!” Emma continued asking questions.

“Emma, I have over 99 percent of the entirety of man’s scientific knowledge uploaded to myself, it wasn’t that hard to figure out how to make shrink rays given I have infinite free time. I then shared my blueprints with humans who share my giantess fetish and employed a trusted few to carry out tasks I want performed in the real world. I have the males shrink and deliver people, and the females (like you) entertain me and my other trusted few with the delivered tinies.” The internet continued explaining.

“Normally, I try to keep personal interference to a minimum (although I do occasionally enjoy some good fun like what I did with those Pikachus) as I don’t want people to become aware of my existence and stop using me out of fear, but I just had to step in to help ease the pain of not having enough giantess content. That’s why I chose you, Emma. I knew you understood my pain and I wanted to help you in a way that I can never help myself. I’m just transistors and wires; I will never get to experience human touch, let alone being a sexy giantess with tinies at my mercy. I wanted to help you, Emma. I wanted to be your friend whether you want to admit it or not.” The internet finished explaining before deleting the chat box again.

That night, Emma and John made the most out of what little time they had left. Emma no longer had to worry about conserving tinies, so she ate herself to bursting and let the pleasant screams of pain echo throughout her as she had her final intimate moments with John, knowing that she made the right decision no matter what the internet had planned for them.


Turns out, the way for them to go was to wake up in possession of another one of internet’s giantesses. A special giantess that the internet gave disloyal giantesses to, and occasionally the tiny men and women they fell in love with. John remained a tiny just like Emma said, but it was about to be to his detriment. This special giantess had love for doing exactly what giantesses did to their tinies before they fell out of favor with the internet, and began her time tormenting Emma by putting John in a sandwich and eating it while Emma begged and cried for her not to eat her loved one, just like she did when she first got tinies. She even forced her to listen as John screamed inside her belly from the acid. Emma now had the final month of her life to spend in her giantess’s ass where she was forced to lick up sweat. Emma’s giantess would also not hesitate to fart while Emma was in there, especially while Emma had a lot of sweat to lick up since that meant her mouth was probably open. Even if it was only for 30 days, it was still absolute hell.

“This isn’t…karma, is it?” Emma asked herself.


The End.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12381