- Text Size +

Emma was publicly just a normal, sweet girl, but she carried a dark secret: Her raging giantess fetish. She had been into the fetish for years, spending most of her alone time with giantess porn, wishing that she could be that giantess someday. The idea of having absolute power over an innocent victim, who she could crush for fun, use as a dildo, eat for a snack, or anything else her sadistic mind desired without facing any consequences brought happiness to her like nothing else in the world, just the mere thought of it. She had a major masturbation addiction, and as a result, needed vast amounts of new giantess content to keep her satisfied. However, given that quality giantess porn can be hard to come by since most people don’t have the fetish, it became increasingly hard for her to masturbate.

In desperation, Emma began devoting nearly every dime of her deposable income to purchasing giantess porn commissions for the kind of giantess content she liked most. However, she still wasn’t completely satisfied. Sure, part of her dissatisfaction came from a lack of quality porn dedicated her tastes, but the deeper problem was that she couldn’t live out her sexual fantasies. No matter how much fap content she had, she could never be a real giantess. This reality was so painful that she didn’t even really face it for a while. However, she was only prolonging the inevitable. One day, the terrible knowledge that she would never live out her dear fantasies came to her conscious mind and she burst into a fit of tears.

“WHY?! WHY MUST I BE CURSED TO HAVE A KINK I CAN’T SATISFY?!” She shouted through her tears.

Emma found herself in a painful situation during her breakdown: She got even more sad when she saw giantess porn, but if she went too long without it, she got so horny that it was unbearable. She looked down at her private parts with anger as they got wet while she watched giantess porn.

“WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME LIKE THIS SO MUCH?! YOU MAKE ME WANT SOMETHING THAT ISN’T EVEN POSSIBLE SO BADLY! WHY DO YOU LOVE TORMENTING ME?!” She yelled as she masturbated reluctantly.

Then, her eyes drifted to the comments section of the video and she saw a comment that got her interest.

“Lol, I can’t believe people are so in awe with these mediocre special effects. Go here if you want to see some really good special effects in giantess porn:”

The comment had a link to a strange website. Emma knew it probably wasn’t a good idea to click such a strange-looking link, but she did anyway because she was so desperate to orgasm herself to satisfaction as soon as possible as to avoid reminding herself of what she can’t have for much longer. When she clicked, she found a vast collection of interesting-looking giantess content. Time and time again, the same giantess content would be uploaded to multiple random websites like this, but everything here appeared to be original content. Her tears dried slightly as she clicked one of the videos.

Whoever left that comment was right, these were amazing special effects. In fact, they were almost too good; it looked as if the woman really did have tiny people to torment. It wasn’t just the special effects either, the acting was excellent. The people acted exactly as she expected they would if they suddenly found themselves plucked from their place in day-to-day life and were forced to suffer and die under the whims of a giant woman.

“How have I never seen any of these before? These are amazing!” Emma shouted with a smile, temporarily forgetting her sadness to get lost in masturbation heaven.

Just then, Emma saw something out of the corner of her eye that nearly gave her a heart-attack. She saw a message appear in a chat box:

“Glad you like our content, Emma. Looks like you’re really masturbating up a storm there.” The message read.

“WHAT THE HELL?! HOW DID YOU KNOW MY NAME AND THAT I WAS MASTURBATING?!” Emma both shouted and typed in the chat box.

“Oh, I was just going through your personal files while you were pleasuring yourself, no big deal, right? Also, as far as how I knew you were masturbating…well, why else would you be here?”

Emma felt her heart sink. This is what she gets for going on the deep web, especially without a VPN.

“Emma, you poor thing, your bank account is completely empty. Do you need some extra money?” The mysterious person continued.

“HOLY SHIT, HE/SHE/IT JUST WENT IN MY BANK ACCOUNT! THANK GOD IT WAS EMPTY! Emma shouted.

“Relax, honey. I’m no thief, I just have a curious mind.” The mysterious person responded.

“OH MY GOD, YOU CAN HEAR ME TOO?!” Emma yelled out as she began to cry.

There was a small pause before the next message popped up.

“Emma, what did you expect? You have a webcam.” The mysterious person finally typed.

Emma dried her tears for a second to stare at the webcam that had been hacked into by whoever this dangerous predator was. Emma got on her knees and begged.

“Please! Please don’t hurt me! I was just so horny, and I really needed something to masturbate to; I don’t have any money or any valuable information, so please! Please don’t hurt me! Emma shouted with her eyes closed and tears gushing out of her eyes.

Emma finally opened her eyes after pleading to see a new message.

“Pick a fictional character.” The message read.

“What?” Emma replied, her tears starting to dry.

“I said pick a fictional character. You should probably do what I say since I’m so scary. ^-^”

“Umm, Pikachu?” Emma replied, unsure of herself. “Why did you want me to pick a fictional character?”

“You’ll see soon enough, Emma. I just figured that it would be best if I proved to you that someone with my kind of power wouldn’t target a fish as small as you if I was just looking for some quick cash.” The next message read.

Emma started to calm down and sat back on her desk chair.

“Why are you doing this? There’s no way you could’ve thought all that wouldn’t scare me.” Emma asked.

“Well, miss wannabe giantess, you of all people should know how pleasurable it is to let your dominance be known over someone. ^-^” The mysterious person replied. “But I won’t hurt you, in fact, I want to help you. How you like to become one of our actresses?”

“A-actress?” Emma asked, nervously.

“Yes, you know, one of our giantess actresses. You have a gorgeous body and judging by the personal fantasies you wrote in your computer documents, a sexily sadistic mind.” The mysterious person clarified.

Emma wasn’t sure what to do at this point, she had never thought of becoming a giantess actress before. But then again, it might be the closest thing she’ll ever get to really being a giantess. She would get to watch herself torment tinies on this website, with graphics so realistic they look realer than real.

“Yes.” Emma replied after a long pause.

“Splendid! But before you sign your lifetime-bonding contract, there are three basic rules:

1. Never show anyone in real life your tinies.
2. Never keep a tiny longer than 30 days.
3. Never disobey an order from me on what to do with the tinies for your photographs or videos.

You can have your contract to sign once I know we’re clear.” The mysterious person laid out.

“Never show anyone in real life your tinies? Never keep a tiny longer than 30 days? What does mean?” Emma asked, confused.

“It means that if I let you keep some tinies aside from the ones I give you for making videos or if a tiny survives what I order you to do to him or her, you’re allowed to do whatever you want with them in your free time, but you can’t show them to anyone or keep them any longer than 30 days or you could be in serious danger whether I wish it or not.” The mysterious person replied.

“But how do I keep a special effect?” Emma asked, still confused.

“Emma, it’s best if you just see it to believe it, so do you accept the rules or not?” The mysterious person replied again.

“Is this hacker implying that they can give me real tinies? This must be a prank. Just a prank by a computer science student. I can’t get my hopes up; there’s no way this is real.” Emma thought to herself.

“I can tell you’re skeptical, but if I really was just a hacker wanting to hurt you, I would have done it by now. Please at least entertain the idea by accepting your rules.” Yet another message read as Emma was thinking.

“I-I accept your rules.” Emma agreed, nervously.

“Great!” Another message read before rapidly being replaced with a strange-looking digital document with Emma’s position, rules, and a place to type her name.

Emma quickly typed her name in the blank space, knowing she’s probably safer doing what the hacker wants. As soon as she finished typing her name, the website closed itself and she was staring at her desktop background. (A picture of a giantess destroying a city with word bubbles on her stomach from prey wanting to be let out.) Emma checked every folder of her computer but found no alterations from the hacker. She also tried to get back to the website, but she couldn’t remember the complex web address and the comment that linked her to it seemed to have been deleted.

A week went by as normal and Emma figured that the hacker really was just messing with her the whole time. However, she did wish she still had access to their website whenever it was masturbation time.

“Dammit, why make such great content and not make it publicly available?!” Emma ranted.

Emma eventually began to almost believe that the entire thing might have even been a dream, but when she turned on her TV for background noise as she fixed herself dinner, she heard something that nearly shocked her out of her panties.

“Law enforcement seems to still be at a loss on tracking down the “Pikachu Hacker”.” The news lady stated.

“Pikachu hacker?! Isn’t that the fictional character I gave that hacker?! Oh no, was he for real?! Did they do something serious?!” Emma yelled out as she glued herself to the screen.

“For those that haven’t heard, some hacker recently changed the background image of all top 10 social media websites, all major government websites, and all the top 10 news websites (including ours) to the popular children’s cartoon character Pikachu.” The news lady clarified.

This announcement was then followed by clips of law enforcement, businessmen, programmers, and politicians adding comments and answering questions to what happened. Emma just froze in her chair with her hand over her mouth. Just then, there was a knock at Emma’s door. She slowly made her way towards the door while glancing down at her phone as she checked all the websites said to be affected to see that the backgrounds really had been changed to Pikachu. Emma finally arrived at the door and opened it to reveal a small box on her doormat. Emma nervously picked up the box and closed the door. Inside, Emma stared at the box, not knowing what to think.

“There’s no return address. This must be from the hacker.” Emma said as she picked up a knife, shaking.

Although her mind hoped it wasn’t filled with dead rodents or a bomb, her heart (and private parts) wanted to believe the box was filled with tinies. When the box was open, it didn’t have any of those three things. Instead, it had a credit card with a note.

“Thanks for agreeing to work for me, Emma. As far as your paycheck, just charge all your expenses to this credit card. Trust me, it’s no trouble. Just don’t buy anything ridiculously outside of reason like 10 mansions or 100 luxury cars and you’re set for life. ^_^” The note read. “Your free samples are in the next box. Feel free to do whatever you want with them, just don’t keep them for more than 30 days or show them to anyone in real life. Your real work starts this same time next week.”

There was a smaller box inside this box that took up most of the remaining room. Emma opened it, acting more on raw curiosity than actual hope that the box might contain tinies. When Emma saw the tinies inside, she nearly fainted from disbelief, but this quickly changed to her literally jumping for joy.

“I HAVE TINIES! I HAVE REAL TINIES! TINIES THAT I CAN EAT, CRUSH, USE AS DILDOS, OR DO WHATEVER ELSE I WANT WITH! IF THIS IS A DREAM, I DON’T EVER WANT TO WAKE UP!” She shouted as her stomach grumbled. “Oopsie, looks like I’m pretty hungry, so I’ll have a quick snack before I get back to you.”