May's Hoenn Adventures by SmolEmerald
Summary:

Originally uploaded in May 2022 as several different stories, all chapters are different variations of the same story effectively, with different fetishes for each one. Which version will you enjoy the most?

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Body Exploration, Body Part, Butt, Couples, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor, Scat, Trans, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: FM/f, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 9715 Read: 6606 Published: October 22 2022 Updated: October 22 2022

1. May's Sapphire Buttplug by SmolEmerald

2. May's Ruby Smoothie by SmolEmerald

3. May's Emerald Jewels by SmolEmerald

4. Alphass and Omegass by SmolEmerald

May's Sapphire Buttplug by SmolEmerald
Author's Notes:

Sapphire is an ass focused story, lots of farting. Be wary! 

   The Hoenn Region was experiencing all sorts of buzzing new trends and excitement after the calamitous plot by Team Aqua had been halted. Indeed, people had come to greatly appreciate the land they lived on more than they had ever before, having been a Seedot’s length away from losing it to the sea forever. This alongside the inspiring rise to championship that the region’s hero had accomplished had raised the drive and determination of trainers to go out and explore the beautiful region, from Rustboro all the way to Ever Grande, there was practically no one untouched by the craze. You, yourself, were pushed into action by all of the excitement along with your small group of friends. Sure, a Breloom and a Ninjask weren’t the most impressive ‘mon to some, but they were your partners, and quickly became your best friends. 


  You’d come to depend on the little guys for protection, and you were pretty justified to. While you were a bit scrawny, the short and stout Breloom could land a punch that’d undoubtedly shatter boulders. Your Ninjask could surely outpace a wild Jolteon. And while you had a pretty reliable time defeating most trainers out on the road, you admit, you had a bit of a hard time countering any sort of fire-type Pokémon. Your friends suggested a ground-type or water-type, and admittedly, having grown up in Slateport, you were much more comfortable with the idea of fishing for your friends. So, there you were, lure in the water, on the shore of the pond on Route 103, eager to meet a Sharpedo in person. You’d heard rumors that they’d traveled this far in-land, but hadn't seen with your own eyes just yet. A perfect partner for Ninjask, one who could rival her speed, you strained your eyes, focusing on the bob, it could nab it in a mere second, you couldn’t afford to blink!


   Mm... . …? You flailed and panicked, tossing the rod up in the air, slapping it back and forth in your palms, attempting to catch it. You were tethering right over the edge of the water, and you had dozed off! Geez. Fishing really was boring.. To think, those wackos really wanted to fill the entire world with water, too.  Sighing, you steeled yourself, knowing you likely had hours ahead of you before something would bite. How come Pokémon didn’t fall for bait?! It’d make this a whole lot easier.. However, your tranquil, albeit frustrated, peace was disturbed much sooner than you were expecting, as you saw the massive shadow in the water forming beneath your lure. Perhaps, this was a slower one? You had expected the practically mythically fast ‘mon to not take so long to dash out and away. They at least looked to be pretty big and tough, though. Still growing, too, huh.. W-WAaah! 


SPLAASSSSHHH!!!

  A Pokémon you could only describe as some sort of ancient Wailmer breached the surface, a storm of rain accompanying it, with a young adult upon its back, a bubble of water around her head which dissipated as she stretched and took a big deep breath of air. “Ah, wonderful job as usual, Kyogre, you mastered Dive so well!”  Kyogre, as the trainer referred to it, stared at you with sleepy, sympathetic eyes, as if it was apologizing for the shock. If you weren’t so shellder shocked, you’d reach out and comfort it. Straining your neck to look to the trainer atop the massive pokémon, you gasped and coughed. It was her! Norman’s daughter! The hero of Hoenn! May, herself! You stiffened up, and gripped your fishing rod as you took a step back, trying to avoid making eye-contact with her, but her sapphire blue eyes darted right to yours. 


  With a grin as wicked as a Gengar’s, the 19 year old Johtoian hopped off of her partner Pokémon right in-front of you and put on a small performance for herself.

“Fishing, in champion-filled waters? Dangerous stuff, don’t ya know?! Come on, I’ll go easy on you!” She concluded her declaration with a small pose, and froze in place, waiting for a response from you. She wobbled a bit as you awkwardly stood, stunned, before she sighed and broke her act to give you a gentle slap to the cheek, breaking you back into reality.  “A..Ah.. I accept your challenge, of course, a real trainer would never turn down a fight!” You managed to stammer through the lump in your throat, before you grabbed the pokéball containing Ninjask and followed her to an empty space a reasonable distance from the pond. 


  May tossed out her first pokémon, her Level 50 a92;Gardevior. More than enough of a match for your Level 47 a92;Ninjask. With the initiative, you ordered your buzzing monster to immediately go for a Fury Cutter, a super effective hit which halved her health! May retaliated with a Psychic, while it wasn’t a super-effective, nor a critical hit, Ninjask wasn’t much of a tank, and her health was also halved. You cringed, growling a curse under your breath, before ordering another Fury Cutter, which doubled in strength, finishing off the opponent. She laughed, reaching for her next mon. “You do realize I could have had her Teleport away, right? Don’t think you’re ahead of me, not even for a second!”  You rolled your eyes, you already knew she was toying with you, she didn’t have to rub it in! The next ball she tossed burst open revealing her Level 52 a94; Blaziken, which entered the field, already pumping itself up and increasing its speed. Damn it, you didn’t recognize it, but you could already assume it was at least partially fire-type, it was like she read your mind! 



You ordered Ninjask to issue an Aerial Ace, but, as she flew above the fiery eyed opponent and charged down to deliver her blow, the Pokémon, practically with a flash, Blaze Kicked it out of the sky. Ninjask slid across the ground to you and emitted a weak whimper, before returning to her ball. You gritted your teeth and grabbed your last remaining ball, but not before mouthing off at the champion! “That was unnecessarily rough and you know that, reign it in!”  You gulped and threw out your Level 49 a94;Breloom, knowing the situation was grim.   “Awwhhh! Sorry, hun, but, me and Blazey here go far back, y’see. I couldn’t possibly tell him to not be so fired up!” She chuckled back, knowing she had you cornered like a Skitty and Pichu. You raised your hand, signaling Breloom to try for a Sky Uppercut, yet, once again, Blaziken unleashed its powerful Blaze Kick straight onto your poor partner, planting him right into the ground. Once more, a partner of yours returned to your pouch– and you had run out of usable pokémon. You gasped and fell back dramatically, onto your knees, your vision becoming blurry. Was this.. blacking out? It was a commonly reported phenomena that trainers would experience the pain of their pokémon upon defeat and pass out from shock, but that had to be a rumor, right?! “Hey, don’t you go wigging out on me again!” May cried out, before hurriedly rushing for an Elixir and spraying you with it, causing you to yell out in surprise. “Whoah, whoa- I’m awake! Wha– What do you want, money, you jerk!?” You spat out, angry, wet from rain, sweat, and now elixir. “Bahaha! Please, seeing someone THIS irate in your situation is more than enough payment for me!” She muttered back, in a fit of laughter, making you frown. You had no idea what to expect from the champion, but, it definitely wasn’t this.. This.. thi– Ooggh… Reader blacked out! ..But, instead of running to a Pokécenter and dropping money, the elixir was causing something..! 


  Your sore, tired eyes opened slowly, unveiling an nearly endless expanse of milky white hills. Was this some sort of dream? Was this just the floor of a Pokémon Center? It had to be. Yet, the more roused from your rest you became, the more detail you began to notice, the groves, the indenting, the gaps, the five monolithic pillars– Arceus save you, this was a giant hand! You jumped up and ran towards an edge, and looked down. The sheer drop made your stomach jolt and you fell back onto your ass. No way. “Ah, here we are. Hello, good morning, sleepy-head! Did you enjoy your move? Haha, sorry, just a little inside joke of mine! Welcome to the Safari Zone! To repay me for our match, you’re just going to have to help me with a ‘little’ experiment of mine!” May’s voice boomed from above, causing you to duck for cover,  you felt like a pitiful little bug pokémon! Her hand gripped around you, closing you in darkness as she shifted around, bringing you towards her back, she parted her fingers enough for you to see through them.


 Peeking only made you feel worse, what you saw was the seat of her bike, and her spandex wrapped ass, an ass she was practically famous for. “You see, hun, to get around this place, I gotta bounce around on this experimental little Mach Bike, here. It’s a lotta fun and a great work-out, but, geez, it really makes my ass sore! That’s where you come in!” The champion chimed out, winking, based on the tone of her voice. Adrenaline kicked in and you began to kick and punch the fingers of your kidnapper, not even a subconscious flinch. She once again tightened her grip and pulled back her spandex shorts, and slammed you down them. The sheer force of gravity made you sick, but luckily she threw you down hard enough that you moved onto the impact pain quick enough. Oof. You began to take note of many things around you, of course. Observant as always, you noticed she hadn’t been wearing any panties underneath her clothing, what a pervert! Second of all, biking the way here made her sweat a lot! Sure, Hoenn was tropical, but as a local, you’d never really realized that. May, on the other hand, was pretty famously an immigrant from Johto- her body definitely noticed it! Thirdly, and finally, in the darkness of your spandex prison, you felt the walls shift around you. You strained your eyes to look around and above, realizing she was spreading her cheeks through her clothes, she definitely had a plan.. And when you saw her asshole bulging outwards directly above you in the darkness, it all hit at once. Literally.


“BbbbbbRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPTT!”


   May slammed her ass into the seat of her Mach Bike, forcefully directing your face right into the butthole. The scent from the fart smelled like toast, and a hint of burnt chocolate. You felt it shiver from shock and pleasure, and the giantess’ mouth, distant and far above you muffed out “Hah.. Lava Cookie, right on cue..” You felt the cheeks surrounding you begin to shift from left to right as she pedaled her bike along the path, the overwhelming heat blistering you. You groaned and attempted to wriggle your face off of the surface of her anus, but it was if you were a canned sardine with just how tightly compacted into place you were. And then, the first hop happened. Sudden weightlessness and freedom filled your heart, for the briefest second, escape, liberty, hope, you felt like a flying bird, you were homebound, but that second passed, and what came to follow was a hell unlike no other, a hell no one should ever experience.



“Bbbbbbpp–ssSTTT”


   The bike landed onto the platform with a loud metal klank that shook May’s bones, but a far different sensation was traveling up her back-bone, one of shock and pleasure. Your bones, on the other hand, felt as if they had just snapped. As she farted, you were forced shoulder-deep in her rectum, plugging her asshole. The heat you thought you had experienced in the spandex was quickly dwarfed.  Inside May’s butt, the fart you had just experienced was heavy, and burnt your chest to breathe. Your eyes watered and felt sorer by the minute as the methane was getting into them.. Her heartbeat resonated throughout her body, and her stomach growled ominously above like a Dragon-Type.. The walls clenched up tightly and once more she hopped.


“psssssss”


 Klank. You were now waist deep in May’s rectum. Sweat oozed down what little of you was left outside as pleasure, exercise, and the heat from the small bit of gas escaping past you overwhelmed the young adult’s body. The walls loosened up a bit, only to allow you to to feel the sensation of sliding in a wee bit more, and more horrid winds to rush by you,  causing you to cringe as you felt the oozey substances on the pitch black dark environment around you. 


“tss..”


“Once.. more.. For both of us, haaahh…~” You quite literally felt her voice rumble all around you, it filled you with even more anger and disgust. You were literally being subjected to this for what, this pervert’s enjoyment!? For losing a rigged battle!?  Before you had the time to usher a protest, she made it across the gap. Klank.



   You felt the last ALMOST dry part of your body disappear behind the hole, and with almost zero hesitation, the walls all around you once again began to clench and squeeze rhythmically, seemingly dragging you through the oozey tunnel. You screamed and swore, only achieving a mouth full of whatever fluid surrounded you within this pervert, and a gasped response of pleasure. “F.. Fuck! Hah.. haa… I’m really sorry, hun, I don’t think I can get you out at this point, and besides..” Your face shriveled up into a tight lipped frown. This excuse had better be good. 


 

“...I do have a limited amount of time in the Safari Zone, I don’t want to waste anymore of it!”  With the last of your consciousness, you prayed to Arceus that you would give her indigestion.  Although, as you did so, a loud gurgle above you reminded you that a certain lava-cookie was already doing more than just that..



May's Ruby Smoothie by SmolEmerald
Author's Notes:

Ruby Smoothie is a standard vore story, disposal and everything. Hope you don't mind the cold!

   The Hoenn Region was experiencing all sorts of buzzing new trends and excitement after the calamitous plot by Team Magma had been halted. Indeed, people had come to greatly appreciate the sea they lived on more than they had ever before, having been a Seedot’s length away from losing it to the sun forever. This alongside the inspiring rise to championship that the region’s hero had accomplished had raised the drive and determination of trainers to go out and explore the beautiful region, from Rustboro all the way to Ever Grande, there was practically no one untouched by the craze. You, yourself, were pushed into action by all of the excitement along with your small group of friends. Sure, a Breloom and a Ninjask weren’t the most impressive ‘mon to some, but they were your partners, and quickly became your best friends. 


  You’d come to depend on the little guys for protection, and you were pretty justified to. While you were a bit scrawny, the short and stout Breloom could land a punch that’d undoubtedly shatter boulders. Your Ninjask could surely outpace a wild Jolteon. And while you had a pretty reliable time defeating most trainers out on the road, you admit, you had a bit of a hard time countering any sort of fire-type Pokémon. Your friends suggested a ground-type or water-type, and admittedly, having grown up in Rustboro, you were much more comfortable with the idea of digging for your friends. So, there you were, pickaxe in hand, on the rocky cliffs of the Jagged Pass, eager to meet a Numel in person. You’d heard rumors that they’d been spotted in herds, but hadn't it seen with your own eyes just yet. A perfect partner for Breloom, one who could rival his raw strength, you strained your eyes, focusing on the dried grass, it could run by any second, you couldn’t afford to blink!


   Mm... . …? You gasped and sat up. You were face-first right on the edge of a cliff, and you had been knocked out! You must of tripped! Geez. Rock climbing really was dangerous! And, to think, those freaks really wanted to fill the entire world with mountainous continents too! Sighing, you steeled yourself, knowing you likely had hours ahead of you before you'd encounter your query. How come Pokémart didn't sell binoculars?! It’d make this a whole lot easier.. However, your dangerous trek was disturbed much sooner than you were expecting, as you felt a massive rumble in the ground beneath your feet. Perhaps, this was a bigger one? You had expected the sleepy ‘mon to be so powerful and violent as it dug through the earth. Maybe it was actually a Camerup– WAH!



BOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!


  A Pokémon you could only describe as some sort of giant, red and angry Kabutops breached the earth, a storm of dust accompanying it as the sun seemed to intensify, with a young adult upon its back, a miner’s hat atop her head which she tossed aside as she stretched and took a big deep breath of air. “Ah, wonderful job as usual, Groudon, you mastered Dig so well!”  Groudon, as the trainer referred to it, stared at you with fiery, passionate eyes, as if it was apologizing for the shock. If you weren’t so shellder shocked, you’d reach out and comfort it. Straining your neck to look to the trainer atop the massive pokémon, you gasped and coughed. It was her! Norman’s daughter! The hero of Hoenn! May, herself! You stiffened up, and gripped your pickaxe as you took a step back, trying to avoid making eye-contact with her, but her ruby red eyes darted right to yours. 


  With a grin as wicked as a Gengar’s, the 19 year old Johtoian hopped off of her partner Pokémon right in-front of you and put on a small performance for herself.

“Walking around, on hallowed ground? Dangerous stuff, don’t ya know?! Come on, I’ll go easy on you!” She concluded her declaration with a small pose, and froze in place, waiting for a response from you. She wobbled a bit as you awkwardly stood, stunned, before she sighed and broke her act to give you a gentle slap to the cheek, breaking you back into reality.  “A..Ah.. I accept your challenge, of course, a real trainer would never turn down a fight!” You managed to stammer through the lump in your throat, before you grabbed the pokéball containing Ninjask and followed her to an empty space a reasonable distance from any cliffs. 


  May tossed out her first pokémon, her Level 50 female Gardevior. More than enough of a match for your Level 47 female Ninjask. With the initiative, you ordered your buzzing monster to immediately go for a Fury Cutter, a super effective hit which halved her health! May retaliated with a Psychic, while it wasn’t a super-effective, nor a critical hit, Ninjask wasn’t much of a tank, and her health was also halved. You cringed, growling a curse under your breath, before ordering another Fury Cutter, which doubled in strength, finishing off the opponent. She laughed, reaching for her next mon. “You do realize I could have had her Teleport away, right? Don’t think you’re ahead of me, not even for a second!”  You rolled your eyes, you already knew she was toying with you, she didn’t have to rub it in! The next ball she tossed burst open revealing her Level 52 male Blaziken, which entered the field, already pumping itself up and increasing its speed. Damn it, you didn’t recognize it, but you could already assume it was at least partially fire-type, it was like she read your mind! 



You ordered Ninjask to issue an Aerial Ace, but, as she flew above the fiery eyed opponent and charged down to deliver her blow, the Pokémon, practically with a flash, Blaze Kicked it out of the sky. Ninjask slid across the ground to you and emitted a weak whimper, before returning to her ball. You gritted your teeth and grabbed your last remaining ball, but not before mouthing off at the champion! “That was unnecessarily rough and you know that, reign it in!”  You gulped and threw out your Level 49 male Breloom, knowing the situation was grim.   “Awwhhh! Sorry, hun, but, me and Blazey here go far back, y’see. I couldn’t possibly tell him to not be so fired up!” She chuckled back, knowing she had you cornered like a Skitty and Pichu. You raised your hand, signaling Breloom to try for a Sky Uppercut, yet, once again, Blaziken unleashed its powerful Blaze Kick straight onto your poor partner, planting him right into the ground. 

   

  Once more, a partner of yours returned to your pouch– and you had run out of usable pokémon. You gasped and fell back dramatically, onto your knees, your vision becoming blurry. Was this.. blacking out? It was a commonly reported phenomena that trainers would experience the pain of their pokémon upon defeat and pass out from shock, but that had to be a rumor, right?! “Hey, don’t you go wigging out on me again!” May cried out, before hurriedly rushing for an Elixir and spraying you with it, causing you to yell out in surprise. “Whoah, whoa- I’m awake! Wha– What do you want, money, you jerk!?” You spat out, angry, wet from sweat, and now elixir. “Bahaha! Please, seeing someone THIS irate in your situation is more than enough payment for me!” She muttered back, in a fit of laughter, making you frown. You had no idea what to expect from the champion, but, it definitely wasn’t this.. This.. thi– Ooggh… Reader blacked out! ..But, instead of running to a Pokécenter and dropping money, the elixir was causing something..! 


Your sore, tired eyes opened slowly, unveiling an nearly endless expanse of milky white hills. Was this some sort of dream? Was this just the floor of a Pokémon Center? It had to be. Yet, the more roused from your rest you became, the more detail you began to notice, the groves, the indenting, the gaps, the five monolithic pillars– Arceus save you, this was a giant hand! You jumped up and ran towards an edge, and looked down. The sheer drop made your stomach jolt and you fell back onto your ass. No way.  “Ah, here we are. Hello, good morning, sleepy-head! Did you enjoy your move? Haha, sorry, just a little inside joke of mine! We’re just in Mauville, hun! To repay me for our match, you’re just going to have to help me cool off..” May’s voice boomed from above, causing you to duck for cover,  you felt like a pitiful little bug pokémon!


  The hand shifted around, bringing you towards her colossal face, her red eyes piercing into you. You wanted to cower and hide but there truly was nowhere you could escape her vision- she was all-seeing, she was like a goddess. “You see, digging around the volcano with Groudon like that made me work up quite a sweat, and, seeing as you were looking worse for wear out there too, I figured you and I could go for a smoothie!” She rattled playfully. If it weren’t for that cat-like tone in her voice, you would have felt a little flushed- she was close to your age and cute, after-all, the idea of sharing a smoothie with her was actually quite nice. Alas, your circumstance ensured you were on edge- and rightfully so. She tilted her palm downwards, and immediately you felt a chill in the air.  With a big gulp, you looked towards the source of the cold and a more metaphorical kind of chill took hold. Dead ahead was a large plastic cup with a Ludicolo sticker plastered across it, within it, was a deep, slushy sea of red, nearly frozen liquid, what followed was the overwhelming scent of Leppa Berry- there was absolutely no mistaking what you were looking at, it was the Leppa Smoothie you were just promised. If you were at your full-size and not at the mercy of a rather unhinged Johtoian, you’d probably find it to be a welcoming sight. With the palm tilting downwards more and more, however, you were rightfully terrified as you began to slide further down her palm before.. Splaunk! 


  You emerged from the ruby sea with a heavy gasp for air, your teeth chattering from the cold. You were honestly quite surprised that you hadn’t gone into shock from the ice-cold smoothie, but, for now, there were much more important issues at hand, such as a ginormous straw lowering into the Leppa flavored pool next to you. You began to hear a bone-shaking slurcking sound as she greedily sucked into the straw, the currents around it suddenly becoming like a whirlpool, you screamed and swam as hard and quick as you could, envisioning a Sharpedo in your head for inspiration, you just barely managed to escape the current as exhaustion took hold. You’d done it, you’d survived! You’d.. delayed the inevitable, really. May giggled above and simply moved the straw with a lazy thwick of her tongue, bringing it right next to you again and simply sucked once more. With no more energy to fight the current, you were dunked under the surface as you struggled to hold your breath, you felt yourself rapidly rise through the plastic tube and be deposited into her mercifully hot, sauna-like maw. You were splashed around and greedily slammed into her fleshy, red cheek and sucked like a candy as you felt her voice reverberate around you.  “Mhhmhmhm… thanks for the refreshment, hun!~” With that, she allowed you to weakly slide back onto her tongue. You stared out through between  her partially open lips one last time, into beautiful Hoenn, and felt what could only be described as a homesick feeling before they too shut and all you could hear and feel was.. G u l p.

  You splashed face-first into the fleshy, wet, dark chamber that waited for you beyond that tight tube you had just traveled through, you coughed and gagged the acidic liquid you had caught in your mouth, panicking about the implications of what that would mean for you. It was absolutely pitch black within May’s stomach, but, with the dim light of your pokédex you were able to recognize and climb onto what little remained of a lava-cookie. You knew it wouldn’t last much longer, it practically fell apart and you nearly sank right through it as you mounted it, but there you sat, defiant until the end. Above, you heard another loud gulp, before a wave of Leppa Smoothie crashed into the side of the gut, and settled, rocking the crumbling cookie. The stomach grumbled, knowing it was missing something. No, not something, somebody. You.


  Gulp. Another wave, and this time, a two-for-one special. Gulp. A much bigger wave splashed through the gut again, this time slamming the remains of the cookie into the wall of the belly, allowing it to become stuck to the mucusy, wet wall, gravity took its natural course and you fell face-first into the acid. You screamed in panic and coughed, the overwhelming smell of methane and Leppa Berry all around you. The chamber murmured and the walls seemingly closed in more, nearly satisfied. You were only thankful it didn’t seem to be hurting, but, you knew you were digesting, you FELT it. You didn’t have the stomach, pun sadly intended, to look down and see what it looked like. Defeated, you allowed yourself to collapse into the berry acid mixture and float, staring into the roof of the gastric chamber. With one, last, defiant breath, you screamed out in rage before you once again blacked out. 



  May felt a surprisingly powerful rumble in her belly as the breath you wasted in your final act was sucked out and up her throat, expelled in a small, polite belch she was able to hide in public by turning her head. “Urp..”  And with the wind, gone was the only evidence of your final act.


  Yet, your existence altogether would leave just only a slightly more impactful bit of evidence behind. Once May had finished up her business in Mauville City, she began the bike trek to Littleroot. Of course, such an arduous exercise would require lots of energy, and your remains were swiftly used up. Before you knew it, your consciousness had begun to stir again. You felt as if years could have passed, but in reality, May’s powerful body had reduced you to shit in mere hours. You could only panic in the darkness, you were seemingly completely paralyzes, even your  “eyes” were fixed dead ahead, into a pitch black void ahead. From every angle, loud angry growling rumbled. Was this.. the distortion world? 


“RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPP”


  Scorching winds cut through whatever “you” was, along with a deafening roar that put all the growling to rest. Was it a savior or something more dangerous? You felt gentler winds run by you as you struggled to recollect your memories, that arid wind had reminded you of something.. of.. a pokémon! Groudon! May! She ate you, so you were.. 



 Shit. 


 

  You were Johto girl shit. You felt yourself moving backwards, having absolutely no means to resist the end of the road. Did she even remember you? What happened to your partners? 


“BBBTTTOOOOOO”


  The roar sounded much more muffled and echoed this time, you could only assume it was because the fart had been released into a toilet, and you were next. The sounds of wet crackling followed as you continued to move, as if tied to a conveyor belt, except unlike the cartoons you grew up on, there was no Machamp hero to untie you and defeat some dastardly villain. You felt your “feet” hit a wall before being forced through- the rest of you followed suit, agonizingly slowly. Dim light began to flood the pinkish tunnel ahead of you, what was once a threatening encompassing darkness was almost a nostalgic ignorance. You only wish you could go back, even just for a few minutes. Yet May’s body didn't concern itself with waste, no matter how conscious it was. Your vision began to change to be filled with brownish white wrinkles all around you as her asshole clenched “your face” before the weight of the rest of your “body” finally overpowered it, and you fell into the water below. Above, eclipsing almost all of the light of your new porcelain world was the spread, perfect ass of the champion, her asshole winking and quivering before releasing yet another echoing roar.


“RRRRTTTAATRTTTTTT”


  “Ahh.. what a relief” echoed from above. The sweet, lulling voice of the woman who had changed your life on a whim. You felt sick, knowing that you'd been reduced to this, and yet all you could hope for now was even a second of recognition, a send off, anything, and yet, your heart broke as the water all around you began to bubble up and a loud mechanical noise whirled from below. She wouldn't even stand up before flushing you to sea.. 


Fluuuusshh..


  You tried with every fiber of your being to scream out to the pale, encompassing ass that had been filling your vision as you spun and sunk deeper and deeper before it all went dark. It was funny, actually, the ocean you were about to be dumped into HAD been saved by her afterall. Who better to make use of it?

May's Emerald Jewels by SmolEmerald
Author's Notes:

This story's all about cock-vore. Good luck!

   The Hoenn Region was experiencing all sorts of buzzing new trends and excitement after the calamitous plots by Team Aqua and Magma had been halted. Indeed, people had come to greatly appreciate the world they lived in more than they had ever before, having been a Seedot’s length away from losing it to primal conflict forever. This alongside the inspiring rise to championship that the region’s hero had accomplished had raised the drive and determination of trainers to go out and explore the beautiful region, from Rustboro all the way to Ever Grande, there was practically no one untouched by the craze. You, yourself, were pushed into action by all of the excitement along with your small group of friends. Sure, a Breloom and a Ninjask weren’t the most impressive ‘mon to some, but they were your partners, and quickly became your best friends. 


  You’d come to depend on the little guys for protection, and you were pretty justified to. While you were a bit scrawny, the short and stout Breloom could land a punch that’d undoubtedly shatter boulders. Your Ninjask could surely outpace a wild Jolteon. And while you had a pretty reliable time defeating most trainers out on the road, you admit, you had a bit of a hard time countering any sort of fire-type Pokémon. Your friends suggested a water-type, and having grown up in Hoenn, what would be easier to catch than a Wingull? So, there you were, Net Ball in hand, on the beaches of Route 131, eager to catch a new friend. You’d heard rumors that they’d been spotted in flocks here due to the Sky Pillar, but hadn't seen a single one just yet. A perfect partner for Ninjask, one who could rival her sheer mobility, you strained your eyes, looking through the clouds, one could fly by any second, you couldn’t afford to blink!


   Mm... . …? You gasped and sat up. You were face-first in the sand, and a Wingull was right ahead of you! You must have tripped! You immediately rose to your feet and raised your arm into the air, preparing your best throw. If you could do this quietly, maybe you could catch them without a fight– but they flew off before you had even made a sound!? Flabbergasted, you looked around and noticed a large shadow on the ground that was growing. A bit large for a Wingull, perhaps, but maybe it was a Pellipper? Or maybe it was something even cooler!? You raised your head to the sky once more and before you could even register what you were looking at, it sped towards the earth like a bolt of green lightning. 



Whooooooshhh..! 


  A Pokémon you could only describe as some sort of giant, green and most importantly, flying Ekans landed on the earth before you, instantly all of the clouds and wind dissipated. A young adult upon its back stretched and took a big deep breath of air. “Ah, wonderful job as usual, Rayquaza, you’re truly the expert of Fly!” Rayquaza, as the trainer referred to it, stared at you with powerful yet patronly eyes, as if it was apologizing for the shock. If you weren’t so shellder shocked, you’d reach out and comfort it. Straining your neck to look to the trainer atop the massive pokémon, you gasped and coughed. It was her! Norman’s daughter! The hero of Hoenn! May, herself! You stiffened up, and gripped your Net Ball as you took a step back, trying to avoid making eye-contact with her, but her emerald green eyes darted right to yours. 


  With a grin as wicked as a Gengar’s, the 19 year old Johtoian hopped off of her partner Pokémon right in-front of you and put on a small performance for herself.

“You're a bit far out for a beginner! Dangerous stuff, don’t ya know?! Come on, I’ll go easy on you!” She concluded her declaration with a small pose, and froze in place, waiting for a response from you. She wobbled a bit as you awkwardly stood, stunned, before she sighed and broke her act to give you a gentle slap to the cheek, breaking you back into reality.  “A..Ah.. I accept your challenge, of course, a real trainer would never turn down a fight!” You managed to stammer through the lump in your throat, before you grabbed the pokéball containing Ninjask and followed her to an empty space a reasonable distance from the shore.


  May tossed out her first pokémon, her Level 50 a92;Gardevior. More than enough of a match for your Level 47 a92;Ninjask. With the initiative, you ordered your buzzing monster to immediately go for a Fury Cutter, a super effective hit which halved her health! May retaliated with a Psychic, while it wasn’t a super-effective, nor a critical hit, Ninjask wasn’t much of a tank, and her health was also halved. You cringed, growling a curse under your breath, before ordering another Fury Cutter, which doubled in strength, finishing off the opponent. She laughed, reaching for her next mon. “You do realize I could have had her Teleport away, right? Don’t think you’re ahead of me, not even for a second!”  You rolled your eyes, you already knew she was toying with you, she didn’t have to rub it in! The next ball she tossed burst open revealing her Level 52 a94; Blaziken, which entered the field, already pumping itself up and increasing its speed. Damn it, you didn’t recognize it, but you could already assume it was at least partially fire-type, it was like she read your mind! 



You ordered Ninjask to issue an Aerial Ace, but, as she flew above the fiery eyed opponent and charged down to deliver her blow, the Pokémon, practically with a flash, Blaze Kicked it out of the sky. Ninjask slid across the ground to you and emitted a weak whimper, before returning to her ball. You gritted your teeth and grabbed your last remaining ball, but not before mouthing off at the champion! “That was unnecessarily rough and you know that, reign it in!”  You gulped and threw out your Level 49 a94;Breloom, knowing the situation was grim.   “Awwhhh! Sorry, hun, but, me and Blazey here go far back, y’see. I couldn’t possibly tell him to not be so fired up!” She chuckled back, knowing she had you cornered like a Skitty and Pichu. You raised your hand, signaling Breloom to try for a Sky Uppercut, yet, once again, Blaziken unleashed its powerful Blaze Kick straight onto your poor partner, planting him right into the ground. 

   

  Once more, a partner of yours returned to your pouch– and you had run out of usable pokémon. You gasped and fell back dramatically, onto your knees, your vision becoming blurry. Was this.. blacking out? It was a commonly reported phenomena that trainers would experience the pain of their pokémon upon defeat and pass out from shock, but that had to be a rumor, right?! “Hey, don’t you go wigging out on me again!” May cried out, before hurriedly rushing for an Elixir and spraying you with it, causing you to yell out in surprise. “Whoah, whoa- I’m awake! Wha– What do you want, money, you jerk!?” You spat out, angry, wet from sweat, and now elixir. “Bahaha! Please, seeing someone THIS irate in your situation is more than enough payment for me!” She muttered back, in a fit of laughter, making you frown. You had no idea what to expect from the champion, but, it definitely wasn’t this.. This.. thi– Ooggh… Reader blacked out! ..But, instead of running to a Pokécenter and dropping money, the elixir was causing something..! 


Your sore, tired eyes opened slowly, unveiling an nearly endless expanse of milky white hills. Was this some sort of dream? Was this just the floor of a Pokémon Center? It had to be. Yet, the more roused from your rest you became, the more detail you began to notice, the groves, the indenting, the gaps, the five monolithic pillars– Arceus save you, this was a giant hand! You jumped up and ran towards an edge, and looked down. The sheer drop made your stomach jolt and you fell back onto your ass. No way.  “Ah, here we are. Hello, good morning, sleepy-head! Did you enjoy your move? Haha, sorry, just a little inside joke of mine! To repay me for our match, you’re just going to have to help me with a ‘little’ experiment of mine..” May’s voice boomed from above, causing you to duck for cover,  you felt like a pitiful little bug pokémon!


  May’s hand moved around, the force of gravity making your stomach churn, before she opened up her fist once more, showing you the black spandex between her legs. You were honestly initially confused before her other hand raised up her orange shirt a bit, revealing the entirety of her spandex wrapped crotch, and a secret you hadn't realized before was revealed to you- a fairly obvious bulge. She.. she had a penis! You attempted to scoot back, towards her wrist and she laughed, with minimal effort, she simply tilted her palm and made you slide closer towards fingers again. Her other hand peeled back the stuffy spandex, allowing the shockingly large and erect cock to bounce out freely. May’s cock would have been rather impressive to you even at your normal size, at a stunning 9 inches / 23 centimeters, her circumsized pink glands were already oozing out precum, you could only assume she had been playing with herself before you regained consciousness.. 


  “You see, hun, I’ve always wanted to try sounding- but, frankly, a metal rod sounds pretty painful! You, though.. tiny, soft, squirming.. Arceus, please, I absolutely need you inside me!” The champion purred with little to no shame, there was definitely no doubt left  in your mind, she definitely didn't see you as a human being anymore! You attempted to run and jump, whatever happened to you down there would just have to be worth the chance, but, her other hand swatted you painfully towards her crotch. You were dazed and confused, you had thought you'd blacked out again, yet as your vision returned, all you saw before you was a bumpy expanse of flesh, you turned your head up to watch as the flesh shaped more and more out to be— May’s Balls. You stumbled back, coughing, only to breathe in the sex-tainted air between her powerful thighs. “Haha! So eager and naughty, hmm? Don't forget that you lost! Infact, punishment is in order..” She roared out from above. You didn't even have time to register the dread of such an implication before her thighs closed all around you.


  In the smothering darkness, your face was pressed into the side of her ballsack, your back, her thighs. To ease the pain, you hyper fixated on any of your other senses, sound, notably picked up a horrible sloshing from within the sack- the sound of cum. Mercifully, she released her death grip on you, but you were pathetically glued to the side of her nuts by sweat irregardless- she had quite a giggle about that. All the while the light-blocking pillar above only continued to stiffen. She wouldn't really put you in there- would she? 


  She would. Tiring of foreplay, she pried you off of her balls and leaned back, positioning you right on top of her sensitive pisshole, the flesh around such being uniquely and subtly bumpy. You squirmed and kicked to the best of your ability, but it only elicited lewd sharp gasps from your tormentress, she picked you up one last time before pushing down on you. You nearly dry heaved when you felt your legs pass a thin film of slimy precum, and into the tight member. “Ohhhh..! It's amazing! And we've just started!”  She shouted out, her cock twitching violently around you as it eagerly awaited more of its victim. You pushed into the cockhead with your palms, attempting to lift yourself free, to no avail. Your efforts were rewarded by her thumb darkening your vision and painfully pushing down on you. “Yesssss! Disappear into my big serpent, forever!!” May howled as you continued your forced descent, now barely keeping your head above the slit. You took heavy, desperate gasps for air as your vision was engulfed by the pink bumps around the slit, you could barely see over them.. and tracest amounts of precum leaking past you nearly pooled around the little breathing room available to you.


  And without warning, the hole widened just enough for your head to sink the rest of the way in. Your descent was slow, and difficult. You felt May’s soft, feminine hands tightly grip around you and pump you up and down her shaft, not wanting you to be used up too soon, but she would lose control of her primal urge and allow you to fall into her encompassing balls. You immediately felt glued to the surface you touched, the waves of cum were thick and sticky, and threatened to consume you like goo. Luckily for you, however, a sudden roar rung out as a majority of it was sucked upwards, leaving only the pool containing you at the bottom. You heard her panting and gasping as the walls around you loosened and spread apart, ready to fill with more cum. 


Cum you'd soon be indistinguishable from.


Alphass and Omegass by SmolEmerald
Author's Notes:

This story's all about vore, post-vore sentient fat and.. NTR!?!?! Oh no! 

  Jiggle. Jiggle. Jiggle. Your new existence amounted to very little else. Even trying to recall the details of your past life seemed nearly impossible.. you have memories of being the champion of the Hoenn Region, and yet, you can also vividly remember being a pirate in Team Aqua, following your leader to the bitter end. You also inferred being a Magma Grunt, imagining the blistering heat of Primal Groudon. Have you been any of those people? Had it even mattered anymore..? You laid, smothered between impossibly doughy soft ass cheeks that you recall, from the brief glimpse you received as she passed a mirror, you were utterly indistinguishable from. All you did know is that, all of those potential past lives had ended all the same- inside the ravenous gut of the 20 year old Johtoian Champion. A young prodigy, and stranger to Hoenn, over the past few months she'd proven herself beyond capable of heroics, battling, and more. She was admired and respected everywhere she went, and as such, the people of Hoenn overlooked how she celebrated her greatest victories.. devouring her foe. The only companion to your droning thoughts, desperately clinging onto a vague sense of sentience and humanity, was the quiet soft snoring of May, and the Kricketot’s night song.


  You felt your captress clench her muscles behind you as she slept, before, with little more warning than a low rumble and the gentle push of flesh around you, she farted in her sleep. You felt yourself rumble and rattle against the rest of her ass, creating a rude sound for none but yourself to hear in the moment. 


BBBBRRRRRRRRAASSSSS


  It was absolutely maddening. The dizziness that followed, and the rotten smell, it literally stained into you. You couldn't even flinch against the unconscious torturess, to do so would be to rebel against yourself, afterall, you didn't remember your name. You didn't remember your past. You didn't even remember your gender. You only knew you were May’s left asscheek. How could her own asscheek resent her? It was ridiculous. Such was the overwhelming sensation that rippled throughout you every time you felt anger towards her. How much longer could you resist it? Was it worth resisting? Almost as if to silence you, May stirred in her sleep and rolled to her other side, the nightsounds ceased to exist, you felt yourself squeeze against her mattress, you knew it would be a long night.


  Daybroke with her breaking wind, this time finally foul enough to stir herself awake. Served her right! The smallest of victories were all that you had to keep you sane, so you chose to always embrace them when they came. Groaning in disapproval to her own bowels, May begrudgingly rose from bed and walked straight into her bathroom in an exhausted, dronelike state. As she passed the sink, you were once again able to glimpse at yourself in the mirror for only that mere second, and again, you saw absolutely nothing to signify your existence- simply ass. You were given no time to contemplate the existential dread which resulted as May continued with her business. She lowered herself upon her porcelain throne, giving you the frightful sensation of slowly sinking towards the water below, before you'd go no further. With a relieved sigh, her bladder unleashed its contents with no warning. Piss ran freely from the doubtlessly pristine pussy your humiliating position allowed no sight of, but that didn't stop it from trickling down across you as she carried on. You watched as the crystal clear water below you had slowly but surely become more and more corrupted by her stinking piss, and remembered overhearing her ordering a Leppaberry Smoothie the day prior. You felt an overwhelming sense of doom, knowing that her body truly left no prisoners- would it come for what pitiful sentience you had retained eventually? Did you even want to be cogent anymore? 


  The duties of an ass however would not wait for you to decide that for yourself. She rose to her feet and ran toilet paper across you, thoroughly cleaning herself, before flushing away what was once a smoothie, and walked back into her room. She hummed a familiar route theme as she dug through her clothes, sliding on her signature red shirt. She then stood into a pair of red and white striped panties and began to raise them over her legs. You watched as the thin wall of cotton slowly enveloped part of your view and slid between her cheeks, rubbing against what you'd once call the side of your face. Next came the worst part, she sat on her bed and ran her feet and legs through a thin black layer of nylon, shrouding your world in a veil of darkness. Finally, she slid her favorite pair of white shorts up over you, completely blinding you this time and buttoned them up nice and tight. She wiggled and jiggled her ass in the mirror, approving of herself. 


  She sat at her vanity and began to style her messy bed head. You, now reduced to only your senses of scent and hearing, were especially proficient in them. You could hear every distant bubble of her gut, the creaking of the wooden chair beneath you. Scent would soon follow, as the growling grew louder, May crudely lifted her left cheek, you, off of the chair, giving you a false sense of liberation, before shattering it along with your hearing.  


BBBBBBBTTTTT!


  Even with the monstrous fart released all over you, you felt her pushing more, as if she hadn't felt relieved just yet. Seemingly begrudgingly, she slowly lowered you back onto her seat, trapping some of the miasmic wind between you and her other ass cheek. Minutes passed and she finally finished her hair and makeup, putting a literal bow on it in the form of her iconic red ribbon. She stood up and stretched, finally relieving you of the sensation of being crushed under roughly 100 pounds of pokémon trainer, and made her way down her stairs. With a farewell to her Mom, she stepped outside and straddled her bicycle. 


 You immediately knew you were in serious trouble when you felt the rough, jagged leather seat poke into you. This was why you existed, though. You were her cushion. Why should she have to feel that?! The persuasive thoughts began to ring out through your head like a coping mechanism as she steadily began to pedal, working up a pretty rank sweat. Half way through her bike ride, a particularly rough bump along the route caused you quite some agony, not only because you just had her entire weight bounce on you, but it proved to be just what her bowels needed to loosen up the trapped fart from earlier. 


BLOG 


  This time she actually did sigh with ecstasy, you only wish you could have experienced even a fraction of her satisfaction. With the sweat now being infused with the scent of rotten magikarp, the final leg of her ride was hellish at best for you. Once she arrived at her destination, you managed to hear through the muffling clothing the sound of her knocking. After a brief silence, she was allowed in, and from that moment onwards, you knew the answer to your question from earlier definitively- you did NOT want to be conscious anymore. 

_________________________________________


beyond this point is NTR / sexual content

_________________________________________

 

  You were immediately greeted with a harsh slap across your entire “face,” no doubt leaving you red with a stinging pain. Dazed and confused, you tried to coin in on your surroundings and heard May speaking to a male friend of hers, and it absolutely was not a casual chat! She explained how she had eaten so many weak enemies to get the ass her friend liked, much to his apparent approval. “..Oh, they all thought they could compare to me, but, they all ended up being flushed by yours truly..”  again you felt the hand grip you and squeeze. “Geez, May, I can't feel anything but fat!” You felt flustered. “Yeah, and it's all yours today!” She purred back to her friend, who was very eager to take her up on that offer. You listened to the button and zipper release and your sight returned to you, darkened by nylon, you couldn't recognize the friend as he walked behind her and suddenly gripped you tightly and painfully. Riiippp. Freedom and sight at last, but only to be replaced with the red hot cock of the mysterious friend, right across your ‘face.’ “Ayo! You're going to pay for those tights, Wally!” Wally..? Who in Arceus’ name- “Y-Yeah, sorry, May! Your ass just gets me so excited.. knowing I could have added to it..” If you even had blood to boil, it would be. This unending nightmare you were subjected to, sleepless ceaseless torment.. he wanted to experience it?!? You'd do anything to trade places with this sicko! 


  May, on the other hand, seemed to find a significant amount of joy from her friend’s devotion. She pressed you and the rest of her ass further against his ever stiffening dick, you could practically feel his heartbeat.. “Oh, you've no idea how much I wanted to. Mmhh.. but you were two years younger than me, and you were so sick, Dad would have killed me..” You felt like you'd walked onto some sort of alien spaceship, how could they talk about this kind of thing so casually?! Wally slid his cock across your ‘face’ and allowed it to slide between you and her other cheek, gasping out as he did so. “But, May! We're both adults now! I’m healthier too! C’mon, please, add me to your ass like I was always destined to be!” May clenched you around his shaft with a shocking grip, you could feel every inch and shape of it against your side. “And miss out on my favorite cock? No way! Besides, you'd regret it, little dude. I farted up a storm the whole way up here!” You felt nauseous just having to be reminded of it, and it only grew when you felt the cock against your face twitch in apparent excitement of the idea. May purred and lowered herself to her knees, sliding the cock further up her asscrack, to the point where you felt the younger rival’s balls brush against you. “Hrmm.. but you'd like that, wouldn't you? Always said my asshole was a better inhaler for you, didn’t you?” The balls literally clenched up against your face as he gasped and came above you. Sticky white cum would slowly slide down her ass, between her cheeks and all over you. “Y..Y-Yes, May!” You felt her back away from the source of your torture before another hand slapped into you, this one softer and smaller, her own. You felt a dramatic amount of discomfort as she spread you apart, it felt as if you were being stretched albeit painlessly, to show her lover her asshole. “Bet you'd love to fuck me here, huh?” She released, letting you slap into the other cheek painfully. “Too bad. You're paying me back for those tights now.” You watched as she straddled across his messy lap and were then subjected to a painful rhythmic clapping as she lowered herself up and down her man's length. You wanted to scream. As she did so, the intrusive thoughts from earlier returned. That's right, clap. Clap for him. Make him cum. Give him a good show. Be good ass fat. Be useful or be burnt off for energy. You had to be. This was your existence. He came pretty quickly. But your sanity did not.


  Hours later, May returned home and walked back up the stairs. May removed her shorts giving her ass its vision back just in time to be greeted with the bedsheets to start the cycle all over again. May yawned and rolled over onto her stomach, before a fart rang out, rattling through her ass she purred in satisfaction. It smelled absolutely horrible, but, assfat existed to endure this. You didn't exist anymore, after today.  It was just May and her ass, an ass doesn't complain. Does it?





This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12399