- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sapphire is an ass focused story, lots of farting. Be wary! 

   The Hoenn Region was experiencing all sorts of buzzing new trends and excitement after the calamitous plot by Team Aqua had been halted. Indeed, people had come to greatly appreciate the land they lived on more than they had ever before, having been a Seedot’s length away from losing it to the sea forever. This alongside the inspiring rise to championship that the region’s hero had accomplished had raised the drive and determination of trainers to go out and explore the beautiful region, from Rustboro all the way to Ever Grande, there was practically no one untouched by the craze. You, yourself, were pushed into action by all of the excitement along with your small group of friends. Sure, a Breloom and a Ninjask weren’t the most impressive ‘mon to some, but they were your partners, and quickly became your best friends. 


  You’d come to depend on the little guys for protection, and you were pretty justified to. While you were a bit scrawny, the short and stout Breloom could land a punch that’d undoubtedly shatter boulders. Your Ninjask could surely outpace a wild Jolteon. And while you had a pretty reliable time defeating most trainers out on the road, you admit, you had a bit of a hard time countering any sort of fire-type Pokémon. Your friends suggested a ground-type or water-type, and admittedly, having grown up in Slateport, you were much more comfortable with the idea of fishing for your friends. So, there you were, lure in the water, on the shore of the pond on Route 103, eager to meet a Sharpedo in person. You’d heard rumors that they’d traveled this far in-land, but hadn't seen with your own eyes just yet. A perfect partner for Ninjask, one who could rival her speed, you strained your eyes, focusing on the bob, it could nab it in a mere second, you couldn’t afford to blink!


   Mm... . …? You flailed and panicked, tossing the rod up in the air, slapping it back and forth in your palms, attempting to catch it. You were tethering right over the edge of the water, and you had dozed off! Geez. Fishing really was boring.. To think, those wackos really wanted to fill the entire world with water, too.  Sighing, you steeled yourself, knowing you likely had hours ahead of you before something would bite. How come Pokémon didn’t fall for bait?! It’d make this a whole lot easier.. However, your tranquil, albeit frustrated, peace was disturbed much sooner than you were expecting, as you saw the massive shadow in the water forming beneath your lure. Perhaps, this was a slower one? You had expected the practically mythically fast ‘mon to not take so long to dash out and away. They at least looked to be pretty big and tough, though. Still growing, too, huh.. W-WAaah! 


SPLAASSSSHHH!!!

  A Pokémon you could only describe as some sort of ancient Wailmer breached the surface, a storm of rain accompanying it, with a young adult upon its back, a bubble of water around her head which dissipated as she stretched and took a big deep breath of air. “Ah, wonderful job as usual, Kyogre, you mastered Dive so well!”  Kyogre, as the trainer referred to it, stared at you with sleepy, sympathetic eyes, as if it was apologizing for the shock. If you weren’t so shellder shocked, you’d reach out and comfort it. Straining your neck to look to the trainer atop the massive pokémon, you gasped and coughed. It was her! Norman’s daughter! The hero of Hoenn! May, herself! You stiffened up, and gripped your fishing rod as you took a step back, trying to avoid making eye-contact with her, but her sapphire blue eyes darted right to yours. 


  With a grin as wicked as a Gengar’s, the 19 year old Johtoian hopped off of her partner Pokémon right in-front of you and put on a small performance for herself.

“Fishing, in champion-filled waters? Dangerous stuff, don’t ya know?! Come on, I’ll go easy on you!” She concluded her declaration with a small pose, and froze in place, waiting for a response from you. She wobbled a bit as you awkwardly stood, stunned, before she sighed and broke her act to give you a gentle slap to the cheek, breaking you back into reality.  “A..Ah.. I accept your challenge, of course, a real trainer would never turn down a fight!” You managed to stammer through the lump in your throat, before you grabbed the pokéball containing Ninjask and followed her to an empty space a reasonable distance from the pond. 


  May tossed out her first pokémon, her Level 50 a92;Gardevior. More than enough of a match for your Level 47 a92;Ninjask. With the initiative, you ordered your buzzing monster to immediately go for a Fury Cutter, a super effective hit which halved her health! May retaliated with a Psychic, while it wasn’t a super-effective, nor a critical hit, Ninjask wasn’t much of a tank, and her health was also halved. You cringed, growling a curse under your breath, before ordering another Fury Cutter, which doubled in strength, finishing off the opponent. She laughed, reaching for her next mon. “You do realize I could have had her Teleport away, right? Don’t think you’re ahead of me, not even for a second!”  You rolled your eyes, you already knew she was toying with you, she didn’t have to rub it in! The next ball she tossed burst open revealing her Level 52 a94; Blaziken, which entered the field, already pumping itself up and increasing its speed. Damn it, you didn’t recognize it, but you could already assume it was at least partially fire-type, it was like she read your mind! 



You ordered Ninjask to issue an Aerial Ace, but, as she flew above the fiery eyed opponent and charged down to deliver her blow, the Pokémon, practically with a flash, Blaze Kicked it out of the sky. Ninjask slid across the ground to you and emitted a weak whimper, before returning to her ball. You gritted your teeth and grabbed your last remaining ball, but not before mouthing off at the champion! “That was unnecessarily rough and you know that, reign it in!”  You gulped and threw out your Level 49 a94;Breloom, knowing the situation was grim.   “Awwhhh! Sorry, hun, but, me and Blazey here go far back, y’see. I couldn’t possibly tell him to not be so fired up!” She chuckled back, knowing she had you cornered like a Skitty and Pichu. You raised your hand, signaling Breloom to try for a Sky Uppercut, yet, once again, Blaziken unleashed its powerful Blaze Kick straight onto your poor partner, planting him right into the ground. Once more, a partner of yours returned to your pouch– and you had run out of usable pokémon. You gasped and fell back dramatically, onto your knees, your vision becoming blurry. Was this.. blacking out? It was a commonly reported phenomena that trainers would experience the pain of their pokémon upon defeat and pass out from shock, but that had to be a rumor, right?! “Hey, don’t you go wigging out on me again!” May cried out, before hurriedly rushing for an Elixir and spraying you with it, causing you to yell out in surprise. “Whoah, whoa- I’m awake! Wha– What do you want, money, you jerk!?” You spat out, angry, wet from rain, sweat, and now elixir. “Bahaha! Please, seeing someone THIS irate in your situation is more than enough payment for me!” She muttered back, in a fit of laughter, making you frown. You had no idea what to expect from the champion, but, it definitely wasn’t this.. This.. thi– Ooggh… Reader blacked out! ..But, instead of running to a Pokécenter and dropping money, the elixir was causing something..! 


  Your sore, tired eyes opened slowly, unveiling an nearly endless expanse of milky white hills. Was this some sort of dream? Was this just the floor of a Pokémon Center? It had to be. Yet, the more roused from your rest you became, the more detail you began to notice, the groves, the indenting, the gaps, the five monolithic pillars– Arceus save you, this was a giant hand! You jumped up and ran towards an edge, and looked down. The sheer drop made your stomach jolt and you fell back onto your ass. No way. “Ah, here we are. Hello, good morning, sleepy-head! Did you enjoy your move? Haha, sorry, just a little inside joke of mine! Welcome to the Safari Zone! To repay me for our match, you’re just going to have to help me with a ‘little’ experiment of mine!” May’s voice boomed from above, causing you to duck for cover,  you felt like a pitiful little bug pokémon! Her hand gripped around you, closing you in darkness as she shifted around, bringing you towards her back, she parted her fingers enough for you to see through them.


 Peeking only made you feel worse, what you saw was the seat of her bike, and her spandex wrapped ass, an ass she was practically famous for. “You see, hun, to get around this place, I gotta bounce around on this experimental little Mach Bike, here. It’s a lotta fun and a great work-out, but, geez, it really makes my ass sore! That’s where you come in!” The champion chimed out, winking, based on the tone of her voice. Adrenaline kicked in and you began to kick and punch the fingers of your kidnapper, not even a subconscious flinch. She once again tightened her grip and pulled back her spandex shorts, and slammed you down them. The sheer force of gravity made you sick, but luckily she threw you down hard enough that you moved onto the impact pain quick enough. Oof. You began to take note of many things around you, of course. Observant as always, you noticed she hadn’t been wearing any panties underneath her clothing, what a pervert! Second of all, biking the way here made her sweat a lot! Sure, Hoenn was tropical, but as a local, you’d never really realized that. May, on the other hand, was pretty famously an immigrant from Johto- her body definitely noticed it! Thirdly, and finally, in the darkness of your spandex prison, you felt the walls shift around you. You strained your eyes to look around and above, realizing she was spreading her cheeks through her clothes, she definitely had a plan.. And when you saw her asshole bulging outwards directly above you in the darkness, it all hit at once. Literally.


“BbbbbbRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPTT!”


   May slammed her ass into the seat of her Mach Bike, forcefully directing your face right into the butthole. The scent from the fart smelled like toast, and a hint of burnt chocolate. You felt it shiver from shock and pleasure, and the giantess’ mouth, distant and far above you muffed out “Hah.. Lava Cookie, right on cue..” You felt the cheeks surrounding you begin to shift from left to right as she pedaled her bike along the path, the overwhelming heat blistering you. You groaned and attempted to wriggle your face off of the surface of her anus, but it was if you were a canned sardine with just how tightly compacted into place you were. And then, the first hop happened. Sudden weightlessness and freedom filled your heart, for the briefest second, escape, liberty, hope, you felt like a flying bird, you were homebound, but that second passed, and what came to follow was a hell unlike no other, a hell no one should ever experience.



“Bbbbbbpp–ssSTTT”


   The bike landed onto the platform with a loud metal klank that shook May’s bones, but a far different sensation was traveling up her back-bone, one of shock and pleasure. Your bones, on the other hand, felt as if they had just snapped. As she farted, you were forced shoulder-deep in her rectum, plugging her asshole. The heat you thought you had experienced in the spandex was quickly dwarfed.  Inside May’s butt, the fart you had just experienced was heavy, and burnt your chest to breathe. Your eyes watered and felt sorer by the minute as the methane was getting into them.. Her heartbeat resonated throughout her body, and her stomach growled ominously above like a Dragon-Type.. The walls clenched up tightly and once more she hopped.


“psssssss”


 Klank. You were now waist deep in May’s rectum. Sweat oozed down what little of you was left outside as pleasure, exercise, and the heat from the small bit of gas escaping past you overwhelmed the young adult’s body. The walls loosened up a bit, only to allow you to to feel the sensation of sliding in a wee bit more, and more horrid winds to rush by you,  causing you to cringe as you felt the oozey substances on the pitch black dark environment around you. 


“tss..”


“Once.. more.. For both of us, haaahh…~” You quite literally felt her voice rumble all around you, it filled you with even more anger and disgust. You were literally being subjected to this for what, this pervert’s enjoyment!? For losing a rigged battle!?  Before you had the time to usher a protest, she made it across the gap. Klank.



   You felt the last ALMOST dry part of your body disappear behind the hole, and with almost zero hesitation, the walls all around you once again began to clench and squeeze rhythmically, seemingly dragging you through the oozey tunnel. You screamed and swore, only achieving a mouth full of whatever fluid surrounded you within this pervert, and a gasped response of pleasure. “F.. Fuck! Hah.. haa… I’m really sorry, hun, I don’t think I can get you out at this point, and besides..” Your face shriveled up into a tight lipped frown. This excuse had better be good. 


 

“...I do have a limited amount of time in the Safari Zone, I don’t want to waste anymore of it!”  With the last of your consciousness, you prayed to Arceus that you would give her indigestion.  Although, as you did so, a loud gurgle above you reminded you that a certain lava-cookie was already doing more than just that..