Shrunken sex toy in a Giantess' wet dream (unaware sex dream) by Richard C H Davies
Summary:

This is a spinoff tale of the Witches Among Us story available in the 'Myth and Legend' tier. I'm releasing Part 1 here for you all to enjoy with a Poll to take part in to contribute to what happens in Part 2.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/witches-among-us-74046379?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_creator


Witches Among Us is a multi-generational tale about a secret coven of witches who have the power to shrink people. They tend to particularly want to do it when they are aggrieved… this part follows the giantess witch Ursula. Ursula is a member of Sabrina’s witch coven and is imbued with similar powers of shrinking. However she is completely unaware that she can also do this in her sleep; as is her lover Tom.


New versions uploaded on Patreon


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Fantasy, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Muscle, Slave, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 5309 Read: 25642 Published: November 01 2022 Updated: April 08 2024

1. Chapter 1 by Richard C H Davies

2. Chapter 2 by Richard C H Davies

3. Chapter 3 by Richard C H Davies

4. Chapter 4 by Richard C H Davies

5. Chapter 5 by Richard C H Davies

6. Chapter 6 by Richard C H Davies

7. Chapter 7 by Richard C H Davies

Chapter 1 by Richard C H Davies

Tales of Myth and Legend


Witches Among Us –

Shrunken in a Witches wet dream Part 1


By Richard C.H. Davies


Warning this story contains: Giantess witch, fantasy fiction, Shrunken Man, giantess, handheld, unaware giantess, insertion, sex play







Tom heard Ursula moaning in her sleep it roused him from his own sleep. He turned to cuddle her, thinking that she might be having a nightmare and then realised from her sensual moaning that she was in fact turned on and appeared to be having a sex dream.


He gently kissed the side of her neck at her collarbone and she moaned sharply and arched her back in pleasure. He kissed her again, slightly further up her neck and she moaned more loudly. Then he kissed her again but further still up her neck and she gasped with pleasure.


He suddenly felt her hand grab his from where it was slung over her shoulder.


She gripped him gently but firmly and she lowered his hand and gently slid his hand down her chest, down her belly and down to her hairy pubic mat of hair between her legs.


His hand gently passed across the carpet of hair and then he felt the rubbery protrusion of her clitoris. It was excited and inflamed.


As soon as the skin of his fingertips touched it she arched her back and moaned loudly in pleasure.


He leaned forwards again, pulling back the sheets and kissed her closest nipple.


She accepted this with pleasure and stroked his hair with her other hand.


She continued to press his hand down further towards her pussy.


He felt her wetness down there. He could tell that she was very horny. His hand slid through her sexual juices as she pressed it further down.


He felt her inflamed labia lips, splayed open and ready for action.


Then his fingertips slid across the open crevice of her pussy opening. It was an incredibly wet hole. She slid his hand down and encouraged him to play with her in a circular motion.


He gently rubbed his hand in circles. Allowing her hand to guide his, showing him the pressure she wanted, the angle, direction and speed.


She started to increase the pressure and the ferocity of the circles around her pussy opening.


She gasped and moaned with pleasure. He felt himself getting harder and harder himself as she turned him on.


*


Ursula was so turned on in her dream. She was close to reaching climax, but she wanted to have a special orgasm in this dream.


She imagined that they were on holiday together, she imagined that she could hear the sea lapping at the shore and seagulls calling in the sky.


She imagined that they were on a huge super king sized bed with crisp white sheets and she imagined that he wanted to pleasure her in any way he could.


She imagined that he wanted to be her little sex toy, he wanted to please his giant goddess. He wanted to give himself to her.


She spoke the magical word.


"Kurczyć," and she felt his body shrink down in her arms. She smiled in her sleep and gasped in pleasure as she felt her lover shrinking down in her grasp.


*


Tom heard her utter the word in his ear "Kurczyć," she said. He didn't quite know what this meant. It sounded foreign.


He suddenly felt a sharp stab of pain and then it felt like his whole body was burning. It all happened so quickly that he didn't even have a chance to utter a single word.


One minute he had been kissing her neck, with one hand masturbating her pussy below and the other one fondling her nipple, and then another he seemed to be lying on a warm surface which was rising and falling methodically.


He heard her moaning, it was much louder and seemed to be above him, not next to his face like a few seconds ago.


In the dim light he looked upwards and realised in shock that he was lying on her belly.


He could see the outlines of her huge breasts like hilltops on either side of her chest. He could see her huge chin and nose in the distance as her face pointed the ceiling.


He could hear her breathing loudly, he looked down to see that he was on her skin. He was lying on her giant belly.


He was… tiny… shrunken down… it had happened almost at the speed of a blink of an eyelid. How was this even possible?


He could hear her masturbating loudly below with her own hand, there was a wet and slick squelching sound.


He could see her wrist, folded down over her pubic area, moving from side to side as her hand worked down below between her legs.


Her other giant hand was fondling the same nipple that he had been fondling with his fingertips mere moments ago.


Was it him that was having the sex dream? This couldn't possibly be real life!


He looked up from where he lay. His lover was giant. Her body stretched beneath him and had become a vast vista. Her body was big enough to be described as terrain to him.


He stood up unevenly and started to stumble up towards her head. He thought he should try and get her attention.


It seemed like she felt his feet on her skin because her giant hand suddenly stopped fondling her nipple and swooped down towards him.


Tom yelped in terror at the sight of the giant fingers heading towards him and he changed direction and started running away from it across her belly.


The giant fingers grabbed hold of him from behind and rolled around his body, completely enclosing his struggling form.


"No! Wait, Ursula!" He screamed out as he was lifted up and carried down past her hairy carpet of pubic hair.


Her other hand suddenly joined in. It was glistening and wet from her sexual juices, the scent was strong and pungent. He was surrounded by the smell and giant fingers.


The wet fluids were rubbed all over him as his tiny body was manipulated to how she wanted it like a sausage.


He felt his body get lowered down and then he was staring at the giant pussy, the dark gaping maw stared at him hungrily.


In the dim light it looked utterly terrifying and all consuming.


Tom now realised his true predicament. Ursula was asleep, having a sex dream, and she must be thinking that he was just a little imaginary plaything in her dream.


She adjusted her hold on him so that her fingers were holding the bottom of his legs.


"No Ursula, nooo!" He screamed out and then she plunged him headfirst towards her soaking wet and gaping pussy.


Tom was bombarded with a warm slick squelching sound as his head and shoulders were thrust inside her pussy.


Then he felt the warm and dank air inside her pussy as she continued to slide him inside. His body was entombed in her warm vaginal canal.


Tom screamed and wriggled. This couldn't be happening! He wanted it all to be over. He felt like he couldn't breathe.


Her giant pussy muscles crushed his body from all sides as they pulsed against him.


He felt her hand gripping around his calves and she started to pump him in and out of her pussy. She was using him as a living dildo inside her pussy and she was doing all of this in her sleep.


He could hear her moaning and her breathing incredibly loudly in his ears from inside her body.


She pumped him in and out of her pussy, her sexual juices squelched around him as he slid in and out. Then her pace quickened until he felt like it was a continuous pumping.


There was a sudden crushing force all around him as her muscles felt like they were squeezing the life out of him.


Her screams of pleasure were almost deafening. It was like someone had put him next to giant loudspeakers.


He tried to wriggle his legs but he couldn't resist her strength.


She pumped him so fast that he was starting to inhale her sexual mucus, he was winded from being shoved in and out so quickly.


Then she shoved him back in very hard, he felt his head touch something spongy. Her fingers let go, but the crushing forces continued. It felt like her hips were rising up in the air.


He pushed to try and squirm his way back out of her vagina and then he felt her fingertips pressing against his feet, trapping him inside her pussy.


Her voice was reaching a climax, there was barely any tone left in her voice it was so high pitched.


Her fingertips pressed against his feet, pushing him further inside, he could feel her other hand was rubbing her pussy on the outside.


The muscles around him crushed even more. He heard his back crack slightly. His ribs were burning and his shoulders felt like they were being ground together.


Then she released an almighty roar that deafened him, leaving his ears ringing and stunning him so much that he didn't have a chance to hear and be prepared for the gushing river of cum that suddenly hit his head.


She squirted across his head and due to the pressure it seemed to push him slightly out of her vagina but her giant fingers held him in place.


He felt some of her fingers slide inside beneath his buttocks and press his hips against the roof of her pussy.


She slowly slid him back and forth, cooing in pleasure and he felt her thick cum squelching and oozing around his body as it worked its way out of her vagina.


He was completely coated in her cum when it was over and he could barely breathe.


He struggled as much as possible, squirming to get out of this hot and squelchy prison.


Her fingers retracted outside and he felt cool air on his feet as he managed to stick them outside for the first time in a while.

End Notes:
Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription
Chapter 2 by Richard C H Davies

Tom struggled trying to squirm out of the giant pussy. He could feel the vaginal muscular walls around him starting to relax but they were also tightening. They were tightening around his body. His face was being pressed on by something warm. He was now worried that he would be trapped inside her pussy and would suffocate. 

 

She still seemed to be completely unaware of his predicament. 

 

He managed to open up a channel of air, at the mouth of her vagina, with his feet and he felt a pocket of air blow along his body and he gasped in deeply in relief. 

 

But he could still feel the environment around him retracting. 

 

Then he heard her heavy breathing, she was snoring lightly, it reverberated through her body and her hips and he vibrated slightly with each breath she took. She was in a deep sleep now. A sex coma from her wet dream. There didn't seem much chance of her helping him now. 

 

He had to get out of here, he decided he would hide until the morning and then he would somehow get her attention. 

 

Surely if she had the power to shrink him she could reverse it. He hoped that would be true. God knows what she would do when she found him.

 

Was she even aware of her own powers?

 

He was completely caked in her cum, it cracked as he moved and was restrictive on his movements. His body was already bruised and battered from her sexual onslaught. 

 

He pushed with his arms and elbows and wriggled his hips and tried to drag himself out with his heels pressing the sides of the vaginal opening. 

 

He managed to get to a point where his legs were hanging out of her pussy. He felt the pleasing cool air on them. He could feel his legs brush across her pubic hair and they came in contact with more of her sticky mess outside. 

 

He kept trying to shift and shimmy his way out of there, pushing with all parts of his body. 

 

He was having to really force himself out of her pussy lips now because they had pretty much sealed shut, he just kept pushing with all of his strength. 

 

His whole lower half was now dangling outside of her pussy, his head and shoulders were still inside her, but he could feel gravity starting to help as it tugged down on his legs. 

 

His bent his knees and pressed his feet on anything firm that he could find and pushed with his heels against the giant body. 

 

There was a slurping sound as his hips cleared through her pussy opening and then the rest of him was starting to slide out of her. 

 

He was exhausted from all of the effort and fighting against the vast body around him.  He took a moment for a quick breath of dank and humid air, there was barely any air left. He couldn't give up now though; not after all this. Not after surviving until now. 

 

He kept struggling and shifting, he reached his arms down and forced his hands through the mouth of her pussy. 

 

He managed to bend his arms and push against the outer skin and, combined with his legs pushing, it managed to drag his top half out with a final sickening slurp.

 

He felt minor friction burns on his back as he pushed himself out against the resistance of her vaginal opening.  

 

He yelped in shock as he dropped down a few feet and landed on the bed sheet. He collapsed in a heap. He just laid there breathing and panting. 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter 3 by Richard C H Davies

Tom struggled trying to squirm out of the giant pussy. He could feel the vaginal muscular walls around him starting to relax but they were also tightening. They were tightening around his body. His face was being pressed on by something warm. He was now worried that he would be trapped inside her pussy and would suffocate. 

 

She still seemed to be completely unaware of his predicament. 

 

He managed to open up a channel of air, at the mouth of her vagina, with his feet and he felt a pocket of air blow along his body and he gasped in deeply in relief. 

 

But he could still feel the environment around him retracting. 

 

Then he heard her heavy breathing, she was snoring lightly, it reverberated through her body and her hips and he vibrated slightly with each breath she took. She was in a deep sleep now. A sex coma from her wet dream. There didn't seem much chance of her helping him now. 

 

He had to get out of here, he decided he would hide until the morning and then he would somehow get her attention. 

 

Surely if she had the power to shrink him she could reverse it. He hoped that would be true. God knows what she would do when she found him.

 

Was she even aware of her own powers?

 

He was completely caked in her cum, it cracked as he moved and was restrictive on his movements. His body was already bruised and battered from her sexual onslaught. 

 

He pushed with his arms and elbows and wriggled his hips and tried to drag himself out with his heels pressing the sides of the vaginal opening. 

 

He managed to get to a point where his legs were hanging out of her pussy. He felt the pleasing cool air on them. He could feel his legs brush across her pubic hair and they came in contact with more of her sticky mess outside. 

 

He kept trying to shift and shimmy his way out of there, pushing with all parts of his body. 

 

He was having to really force himself out of her pussy lips now because they had pretty much sealed shut, he just kept pushing with all of his strength. 

 

His whole lower half was now dangling outside of her pussy, his head and shoulders were still inside her, but he could feel gravity starting to help as it tugged down on his legs. 

 

His bent his knees and pressed his feet on anything firm that he could find and pushed with his heels against the giant body. 

 

There was a slurping sound as his hips cleared through her pussy opening and then the rest of him was starting to slide out of her. 

 

He was exhausted from all of the effort and fighting against the vast body around him.  He took a moment for a quick breath of dank and humid air, there was barely any air left. He couldn't give up now though; not after all this. Not after surviving until now. 

 

He kept struggling and shifting, he reached his arms down and forced his hands through the mouth of her pussy. 

 

He managed to bend his arms and push against the outer skin and, combined with his legs pushing, it managed to drag his top half out with a final sickening slurp.

 

He felt minor friction burns on his back as he pushed himself out against the resistance of her vaginal opening.  

 

He yelped in shock as he dropped down a few feet and landed on the bed sheet. He collapsed in a heap. He just laid there breathing and panting. 

 

After enough time for him to recover he opened his eyes and looked upwards. 

 

The moon was glimmering through the edges of the blinds in the room and casting more light inside. What he saw was utterly terrifying. 

 

He looked up to see the hairy pubic region and giant pussy that he had just been consumed inside. It had swallowed him whole without any bother at all. Now it hovered above him, taunting him that it could do the same to him again.

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter 4 by Richard C H Davies

He followed the line down to see her giant anus tucked between her huge buttocks. Previously her buttocks were nice, tight firm, round little things that he used to love to grip hold of when they had sex. Now they were huge mounds of doom. 

 

In his exhaustion he looked across the vista of her thighs that spread from her hips, and created a double height expanse either side of him, they stretched right down towards her huge knees and even further down to her feet which pointed up in the air. 

 

He heard her heavy breathing. It was loud but it sounded quite far away from him. Well it was far away. He just had to get his head around his new size until she changed him back. 

 

With that thought he had a sufficient burst of energy to enact his next plan. He needed to get clear of this giant body before…

 

He heard Ursula tut as she wet her mouth and breathed heavily, it caused him to freeze where he was. This was an error on his part as her giant legs suddenly started moving. 

 

Giant walls of flesh suddenly started moving all around him as Ursula changed position on the bed. Her giant thighs lifted up into the air, bending at the knees. 

 

Tom didn't know where to go or what to do. He was terrified that the legs would just fall down on top of him and crush him. 

 

Her buttocks started to roll as her body twisted and she rolled onto her side. Tom dove away from a giant thigh that descended down upon him and then he ran upwards away from them, past her buttocks. 

 

He didn't know what really happened next but a ceiling of flesh suddenly collapsed on top of him and crushed him within an inch of his life. 

 

He thought a building had fallen on top of him, until he realised that she had rolled back and it was one of her buttocks lying on top of him. 

 

He just felt the crushing force of her weight on top of his tiny body. His chest was so crushed that he couldn't breathe. Every millimetre of his body was being crushed. His eyes felt like they were going to pop out of their sockets.

 

Then he blacked out. He was taken to darkness, oblivion, the abyss… 

 

*

 

Tom woke up choking. He was coughing from a lack of oxygen. Dark spots danced in front of his eyes. 

 

He managed to move his head to the side. His whole body was in agony. He must have some broken bones. Every time he breathed in it hurt his chest. He could only take short and sharp inhalations.

 

He suddenly realised in horror that he was somehow stuck to the side of Ursula's giant buttock. She had rolled onto her side and his back was attached to her butt. 

 

He gingerly looked down. He was quite a height up in the air. He was on the upper buttock. 

 

He tried to gently move to prise himself away from it; he needed to escape before she rolled over again and killed him. 

 

It was too late. 

 

A giant hand swooped down towards him. 

 

"Ursula!" He screamed out. "No, not again!" He couldn't take being shoved back in her pussy again. It would definitely kill him. He didn't have enough strength to hold himself. His resistance was completely broken. 

 

The giant hand descended towards him and the huge fingers and well manicured fingernails arched over him. Giant fingers spread across his body in an arch shape and then to his surprise she started scratching her buttock. 

It was quite loud to him, hearing her long nails scratching against her skin so close was eerie. 


End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter 5 by Richard C H Davies

He thought that his whole body unwillingly being used as her dildo whilst she was asleep was bad enough. But now he was just an itch to her; how demeaning it was to him.

 

She continued to scratch and he hoped it would all be over and her hand would go away. But she scratched closer and closer to him until her fingertips brushed across his shoulder. 

 

Then it all seemed to happen so fast. Her fingertips suddenly reacted to his presence and enclosed around him and curled around his body. Her nails slid along her skin as her fingers curled around and there was no way for him to escape. Within a few seconds he was completely held in her hand and was being lifted up in the air. 

 

He screamed out again, trying to get her attention, but she quietly carried his body upwards. Tom noticed that her eyes were still closed. She was still asleep. 

 

The giant hand carried him right up over the face and then she started scratching around her mouth and chin with her fingernails.

 

Tom clung onto the giant fingers for dear life, he was terrified seeing his lovers face so close. She was beautiful, but what he had just been through was harrowing for him.

 

Her hand suddenly released him and he collapsed over her chin with a surprised ‘oof’.

 

His legs dangled below her chin and he stayed as still as possible, he didn’t want to cause her to jerk in surprise. Then he decided it might be worth trying to wake her up. He pushed on looking ahead of himself, seeing the giant lips and dark nostrils of the giantess. It was a terrifying sight to behold; the sheer size of her in comparison to Tom.

 

He hauled himself up onto Ursula’s chin so that he was lying draped over it, panting with the exertion. Then he gathered his strength and pushed himself onto all fours. He wondered what to do next, how could he wake this giant woman without scaring her too much but also sufficiently so that she was fully awake and not in that kind of dreamlike horny state she was in earlier.

 

He decided it would be best to try and open the giant eyelid and try and get her attention somehow.

 

He started crawling along the side of Ursula’s giant jawline, keeping a respectful distance from the giant mouth.

 

It made him jump when her giant tongue emerged from her lips, like a giant pink humpback whale breaking the surface of the sea, it seemed to rise up in the air in slow motion. Then it seemed to waver and ponderously curled against itself and pressed down against the top lip to gently lick across the surface of the giant lip with a wet and slick sound.

 

Tom watched in horror, realising again how tiny he was in respect of this vast sized woman.

 

Once the tongue had finished its slow slide along the top lip it slowly withdrew and retracted inside the mouth again with a wet sliding sound. It looked like a sea eel retreating back into its ambush hole. The lips closed shut again and all was silent apart from the loud sound of Ursula’s breathing through her nostrils.

 

Tom waited for a few further seconds, realising that he had been holding his breath all of that time, then he continued crawling along Ursula’s giant cheekbone.

 

Tom took each step with each hand and knee very carefully. He slowly lifted it up each time and moved forwards incredibly slowly and then pressed it down again very gently. He wasn’t yet ready to try and wake Ursula up; he needed to be in position. He was sure that she would recognise his voice straight away.

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter 6 by Richard C H Davies

He passed the giant nose and then his heart lifted slightly as he approached Ursula’s giant left eye. The eyelid was closed and fluttering slightly. The long eyelashes were juddering; perhaps she was dreaming about something. She was definitely asleep.

 

Tom wondered if it would be better to just jump off this giant body and wait for her to wake up, perhaps it was best to go back to his original plan.

 

He looked around at his vast surroundings… no he was far too small. He wouldn’t survive. Ursula would recognise him as the tiny lover that he was. He just had to wake her up that was all. It was all just a big misunderstanding.

 

He carefully picked his way along Ursula’s cheek, carefully, carefully… he approached the giant eyelid and then paused; working out what he should do next.

 

He took the plunge and leaned forwards, he carefully took hold of the giant eyelid with both hands and winced at how it felt. It was rough on one side and moist on the inside.

 

He slowly pulled the eyelid up slightly, peering inside. It was surreal, looking directly at a giant sleeping eye.

 

Ursula’s eye looked vacant, he was still asleep.

 

“Ursula!” Tom called out. “Ursula, please wake up, I’ve been shrunken down accidentally!”

 

He waited. There was no acknowledgement. He shouted it all again as loud as he could.

 

The giant nostrils suddenly stopped breathing, it was like she was listening. He shouted it all again.

 

Then there was a big exhale of breath and the breathing continued in the same relaxed fashion as before.

 

Tom gathered himself and stood up, standing on the eye bag of the giantess. He pulled the eyelid up even higher and waved at the giant eye, trying his best to get the attention of the sleeping giantess.

 

Nothing!

 

He growled in frustration. How fricking tired was she?

What the hell was wrong with her? She was really in some kind of sex coma after her orgasm… because of him!  

He looked down the huge expanse of body below the face, he could see the giant breasts and the rest of her body. Her huge legs spreading out in the distance, her pubic hair between her legs where he had nearly died in the unwilling act of pleasing her.  

He had to wake Ursula up.

“Ursula!” he shouted and stamped both feet down on the eye bag.

The giantess suddenly grunted. Tom didn’t see it in time he just felt it from behind.

He was thudded across the back of his head and shoulders by some giant fingers. He was knocked forwards and bowled into her giant eyebrow.

Then the fingertips curled over above him and then pressed down on his back and started to drag him downwards.

He screamed out and realised that the fingertips were scratching the eye bag where he had stamped.

He was just an itch!

Then the fingers started to drag him downwards across the giant face.

He screamed out and struggled in terror.

“NO!” he yelled, “please wake up!” then he started to panic as he was being dragged closer and closer towards the giant mouth.

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter 7 by Richard C H Davies

But Ursula was still asleep. What was she doing with him?

"Wake up!" He cried out, pleading her. "Wake up!"

*

Ursula heard a tiny voice screaming out in her dream. It seemed to be relatively distant in her dream, but it was a very familiar voice.

She was so aroused in her dream it had been incredible. She had had plenty of wet dreams before but it felt like there was really a tiny person in her pussy this time. She had experienced it enough times in real life to know the difference. Perhaps it was muscle memory or something.

Then she dreamed that she had had something on her face, and then when she had reached up to scratch it off she had felt a tiny person. But none of this could be real. It was all a very bizarre dream for her to be having.

"Wake up, wake up," she heard a familiar voice calling out, but she didn't want to wake up. This was an amazing dream that she just wanted to go on forever. She was immersed in it and she refused to wake up. So she doubled down on the dream instead.

*

 

Tom wriggled and struck out with his hands to try to wake Ursula up but the giantess continued to sleep, she seemed to twitch when Tom hit her and Tom hoped it would shock her out of whatever sleep coma she was in.

The giant fingers dragged him right down to the huge mouth.

He felt his knees passing across the giant soft lips.

*

Ursula felt across the tiny wriggling body touching her mouth. Then in her dream she imagined it to be like a sweet; a chocolate bar that needed to be unwrapped. So Ursula raised both of her hands to unwrap the little sweetie, she wanted to taste it.

*

Tom screamed as another giant hand appeared and then giant fingertips were all over him, tugging at his bed shirt and his pyjama trousers.

They pinched and gripped hold of him and he was lifted upwards as they tugged at his bed clothes.

He felt like he was being unwrapped as the giant fingernails were digging underneath his clothes and then pulling back on them until he heard ripping sounds; his clothes were shredding as they were being forcibly pulled off his body. 

He bellowed and tried to strike out at the giant serpent like fingers. He kicked and punched and wriggled but it was of no use.

His clothes were ripped away from his body. His shirt noisily ripped and tore away from his body and his trousers tore away as well.

He was just in his boxer shorts, shaking in terror and then suddenly the giant mouth opened beneath him with a wet sounding slithering of the tongue across saliva. 

The giant tongue emerged towards him like a hiding sea eel that was just about to strike.

He yelped in terror as he looked down into the dark mouth that was opening beneath his body.

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12447