- Text Size +

Tales of Myth and Legend


Witches Among Us –

Shrunken in a Witches wet dream Part 1


By Richard C.H. Davies


Warning this story contains: Giantess witch, fantasy fiction, Shrunken Man, giantess, handheld, unaware giantess, insertion, sex play







Tom heard Ursula moaning in her sleep it roused him from his own sleep. He turned to cuddle her, thinking that she might be having a nightmare and then realised from her sensual moaning that she was in fact turned on and appeared to be having a sex dream.


He gently kissed the side of her neck at her collarbone and she moaned sharply and arched her back in pleasure. He kissed her again, slightly further up her neck and she moaned more loudly. Then he kissed her again but further still up her neck and she gasped with pleasure.


He suddenly felt her hand grab his from where it was slung over her shoulder.


She gripped him gently but firmly and she lowered his hand and gently slid his hand down her chest, down her belly and down to her hairy pubic mat of hair between her legs.


His hand gently passed across the carpet of hair and then he felt the rubbery protrusion of her clitoris. It was excited and inflamed.


As soon as the skin of his fingertips touched it she arched her back and moaned loudly in pleasure.


He leaned forwards again, pulling back the sheets and kissed her closest nipple.


She accepted this with pleasure and stroked his hair with her other hand.


She continued to press his hand down further towards her pussy.


He felt her wetness down there. He could tell that she was very horny. His hand slid through her sexual juices as she pressed it further down.


He felt her inflamed labia lips, splayed open and ready for action.


Then his fingertips slid across the open crevice of her pussy opening. It was an incredibly wet hole. She slid his hand down and encouraged him to play with her in a circular motion.


He gently rubbed his hand in circles. Allowing her hand to guide his, showing him the pressure she wanted, the angle, direction and speed.


She started to increase the pressure and the ferocity of the circles around her pussy opening.


She gasped and moaned with pleasure. He felt himself getting harder and harder himself as she turned him on.


*


Ursula was so turned on in her dream. She was close to reaching climax, but she wanted to have a special orgasm in this dream.


She imagined that they were on holiday together, she imagined that she could hear the sea lapping at the shore and seagulls calling in the sky.


She imagined that they were on a huge super king sized bed with crisp white sheets and she imagined that he wanted to pleasure her in any way he could.


She imagined that he wanted to be her little sex toy, he wanted to please his giant goddess. He wanted to give himself to her.


She spoke the magical word.


"Kurczyć," and she felt his body shrink down in her arms. She smiled in her sleep and gasped in pleasure as she felt her lover shrinking down in her grasp.


*


Tom heard her utter the word in his ear "Kurczyć," she said. He didn't quite know what this meant. It sounded foreign.


He suddenly felt a sharp stab of pain and then it felt like his whole body was burning. It all happened so quickly that he didn't even have a chance to utter a single word.


One minute he had been kissing her neck, with one hand masturbating her pussy below and the other one fondling her nipple, and then another he seemed to be lying on a warm surface which was rising and falling methodically.


He heard her moaning, it was much louder and seemed to be above him, not next to his face like a few seconds ago.


In the dim light he looked upwards and realised in shock that he was lying on her belly.


He could see the outlines of her huge breasts like hilltops on either side of her chest. He could see her huge chin and nose in the distance as her face pointed the ceiling.


He could hear her breathing loudly, he looked down to see that he was on her skin. He was lying on her giant belly.


He was… tiny… shrunken down… it had happened almost at the speed of a blink of an eyelid. How was this even possible?


He could hear her masturbating loudly below with her own hand, there was a wet and slick squelching sound.


He could see her wrist, folded down over her pubic area, moving from side to side as her hand worked down below between her legs.


Her other giant hand was fondling the same nipple that he had been fondling with his fingertips mere moments ago.


Was it him that was having the sex dream? This couldn't possibly be real life!


He looked up from where he lay. His lover was giant. Her body stretched beneath him and had become a vast vista. Her body was big enough to be described as terrain to him.


He stood up unevenly and started to stumble up towards her head. He thought he should try and get her attention.


It seemed like she felt his feet on her skin because her giant hand suddenly stopped fondling her nipple and swooped down towards him.


Tom yelped in terror at the sight of the giant fingers heading towards him and he changed direction and started running away from it across her belly.


The giant fingers grabbed hold of him from behind and rolled around his body, completely enclosing his struggling form.


"No! Wait, Ursula!" He screamed out as he was lifted up and carried down past her hairy carpet of pubic hair.


Her other hand suddenly joined in. It was glistening and wet from her sexual juices, the scent was strong and pungent. He was surrounded by the smell and giant fingers.


The wet fluids were rubbed all over him as his tiny body was manipulated to how she wanted it like a sausage.


He felt his body get lowered down and then he was staring at the giant pussy, the dark gaping maw stared at him hungrily.


In the dim light it looked utterly terrifying and all consuming.


Tom now realised his true predicament. Ursula was asleep, having a sex dream, and she must be thinking that he was just a little imaginary plaything in her dream.


She adjusted her hold on him so that her fingers were holding the bottom of his legs.


"No Ursula, nooo!" He screamed out and then she plunged him headfirst towards her soaking wet and gaping pussy.


Tom was bombarded with a warm slick squelching sound as his head and shoulders were thrust inside her pussy.


Then he felt the warm and dank air inside her pussy as she continued to slide him inside. His body was entombed in her warm vaginal canal.


Tom screamed and wriggled. This couldn't be happening! He wanted it all to be over. He felt like he couldn't breathe.


Her giant pussy muscles crushed his body from all sides as they pulsed against him.


He felt her hand gripping around his calves and she started to pump him in and out of her pussy. She was using him as a living dildo inside her pussy and she was doing all of this in her sleep.


He could hear her moaning and her breathing incredibly loudly in his ears from inside her body.


She pumped him in and out of her pussy, her sexual juices squelched around him as he slid in and out. Then her pace quickened until he felt like it was a continuous pumping.


There was a sudden crushing force all around him as her muscles felt like they were squeezing the life out of him.


Her screams of pleasure were almost deafening. It was like someone had put him next to giant loudspeakers.


He tried to wriggle his legs but he couldn't resist her strength.


She pumped him so fast that he was starting to inhale her sexual mucus, he was winded from being shoved in and out so quickly.


Then she shoved him back in very hard, he felt his head touch something spongy. Her fingers let go, but the crushing forces continued. It felt like her hips were rising up in the air.


He pushed to try and squirm his way back out of her vagina and then he felt her fingertips pressing against his feet, trapping him inside her pussy.


Her voice was reaching a climax, there was barely any tone left in her voice it was so high pitched.


Her fingertips pressed against his feet, pushing him further inside, he could feel her other hand was rubbing her pussy on the outside.


The muscles around him crushed even more. He heard his back crack slightly. His ribs were burning and his shoulders felt like they were being ground together.


Then she released an almighty roar that deafened him, leaving his ears ringing and stunning him so much that he didn't have a chance to hear and be prepared for the gushing river of cum that suddenly hit his head.


She squirted across his head and due to the pressure it seemed to push him slightly out of her vagina but her giant fingers held him in place.


He felt some of her fingers slide inside beneath his buttocks and press his hips against the roof of her pussy.


She slowly slid him back and forth, cooing in pleasure and he felt her thick cum squelching and oozing around his body as it worked its way out of her vagina.


He was completely coated in her cum when it was over and he could barely breathe.


He struggled as much as possible, squirming to get out of this hot and squelchy prison.


Her fingers retracted outside and he felt cool air on his feet as he managed to stick them outside for the first time in a while.

Chapter End Notes:
Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription