The Unaware Babysitter by CrimsonDrago90
Summary: While his parents went on vacation, johnny ended up getting shrunk with his babysitter 
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 8032 Read: 40510 Published: November 12 2022 Updated: January 09 2023

1. Chapter 1 by CrimsonDrago90

2. Chapter 2 by CrimsonDrago90

3. Chapter 3 by CrimsonDrago90

4. Chapter 4 by CrimsonDrago90

5. Chapter 5 by CrimsonDrago90

6. Chapter 5.5 by CrimsonDrago90

7. Chapter 6 by CrimsonDrago90

8. Chapter 7 by CrimsonDrago90

9. Chapter 8 by CrimsonDrago90

Chapter 1 by CrimsonDrago90

Johnny is sitting in his room playing a game while his parents are getting ready to leave for a weeklong cruise. They hired a babysitter to watch him and she seemed nice when they read the few reviews she had, only three people have had her babysit so far but they all had nothing but good things to say so Debra and Mark decided that she would be a good choice since their usual babysitter was out of town for a school trip. Debra and Mark were going through and making sure they had everything ready for their trip when there was a knock at the door. When they opened it Jenna was standing there in a lime green crop top and white skirt that barely went half way down her thigh.

“Hey i'm Jenna” the young woman said with a bright smile on her face. She had a backpack with her, presumably carrying some clothes since they said she could stay in the guest room while she was watching Johnny.

“Hey thank you so much for coming, Johnny is in his room, it's the first one on the left upstairs. He should be in bed no later than nine. There should be plenty of food so help yourself when you're hungry, Johnny’s not picky about food so anything should be fine for him. He can show you around if you need anything else, we’re going to head off now for the cruise.” Debra explained as her and Mark gathered their suitcases and made their way to the door. 

After they left Jenna walked upstairs and knocked on Johnny's door. He opened it and greeted Jenna, they talked for a little while he showed her to the guest room and bathroom. After the short tour Jenna asked Johnny what he wanted to do and being a typical nine year old he wanted to play so he and Jenna went to the nearby park and hung out there for a couple hours. Jenna already knew this was going to be easy if this was all the kid was gonna want to do for the most part.

After they got home Jenna decided she would make them something to eat and told Johnny to go ahead and put something on for them to watch while they ate. They talked about what they would do for the week and got to know each other a little bit, after they were done eating they cleaned up and Jenna saw it was only seven so she decided they would watch some more tv before Johnny had to go to bed. At around 8:30 Jenna told Johnny to get ready for bed and he listened, Jenna was a little surprised expecting him to put up a little bit of a fight but didn't question it, if he wanted to listen that meant less work for her. Johnny got in bed and went to sleep quickly while Jenna stayed up a little longer and watched tv before turning in for the night.

Part way through the night something strange happened, Johnny began to let off a subtle glow and quickly disappeared into his blanket. Feeling weird Johnny woke up in a dark cave and wasn't sure if he was still dreaming or not, but he could see a dim light source a little further down so he headed for it. When he got out of the cave he realized he was under a massive piece of fabric that had a familiar design on it, he climbed up a strange soft surface at as he reached the top he looked back and saw the massive landscape of his bed, the cave was just his space print blanket and the soft surface was his now massive pillow.

“This dreams awesome!” he said to himself. He looked over to the small clock on his nightstand and saw it was 2:00am and decided to explore. The only light was the moon shining in his window and a small star wars night light in the corner of his room. He got near the edge of his bed and saw his blanket making it almost all the way down to the carpeted floor of his room. Thinking this was still a dream he didn't think twice about climbing down, though as he reached the bottom there was a small five foot drop (from his perspective), thinking he would be fine, he dropped without hesitation, he landed and fell flat on his butt.

“Ow i thought dreams weren’t supposed to hurt” he whispered to himself not yet realizing the truth. Looking around his ginormous room he wanted to see the rest of his house at this size, so he ran to the door, not even thinking about how long it would take to travel around, and got to the door after a lot of running. He found that he could easily slip under it at this size and went into the hallway. He saw the guest room and wanted to see if his babysitter was in his dream thinking it would be cool to see her as a massive giant. He entered the room and saw a couple massive pink socks on the floor, the same ones she was wearing, and kept walking seeing her skirt and top also on the floor. As he got to the bed he saw a massive bra on top of a pair of panties, he looked up and wondered if she was wearing pajamas at all like he was, when he then noticed he was naked.

He hadn't even realized his pjs hasn't shrunk with him and was confused why since he usually always has his pjs on in his dreams. He saw a small string hanging off the blanket and decided to climb up cause he was curious now if he was having one of those naked dreams his friend's older brother talked about once. As he got up to the top of the bed he saw that he couldn't see his babysitter, only a massive mountain in front of him. He realized that the mountain WAS his babysitter and what was in front of him was her feet under the blanket as she rolled in her sleep and a foot slipped out from underneath it. Johnny could see the leg of her pink pajamas and was curious about why he was the only one without clothes in his dream.

Johnny decided it would be fun to climb Jenna and see where this dream goes so he decided to walk inside the cavern of her blanket to get to her head to see if she could see him, still not fully realizing the danger he was in, but having a nagging feeling that something was wrong.

Chapter 2 by CrimsonDrago90

    Johnny walked up to Jennas foot and compared himself to it, seeing that he was barely even as tall as her pinky toe was wide. He grabbed on to her foot and felt her shift suddenly, almost kicking him if he wasn't able to dodge.

    “Must be ticklish, I wonder if she is in real life too” Johnny mumbled to himself. He decided not to climb her foot and went to her pant leg instead. He looked at the hem and thought about what side he should go in and decided to go through the darker cave of her bottoms so he didn't get lost in the dark sea of her blanket. He crawled inside and could smell the lavender scent of her body wash as he went further in. After a bit of walking he reached her knee cap and felt the cave shift and saw her leg moving, he guessed she was rolling again. After the shaking and sliding had stopped Johnny guessed she was on her back based on how it felt like he had managed to get thrown on top of her knee.

    Johnny continued his journey up her leg and eventually reached a strange thing he hadn't seen before. There was a strange smell in the air here and his eyes had adjusted to the near pitchblack so he could make out what looked like a small bush of hair. He got closer and realized it was also warmer here than the rest of her leg and the smell had also gotten stronger as he got closer. He wasn't sure where he was but he reached out and touched whatever was there, he had never seen a girl's parts before and would have guessed that his dream would leave it blank. When he touched his hand to the thing in front of him he felt that it was a little sticky and could feel Jenna move again when he did so he felt it was better not to touch it, what if he woke up because he gets knocked around too much?

    Johnny climbed up the side of this strange thing and thought it best to continue up to Jennas head. As he reached the top he could see better with the lack of her pajama pants not hiding as much light. As he walked further up he reached her belly button and carefully looked inside of it and could see the slightest bit of lint, probably not noticeable by a normal person. Johnny started getting the feeling that something wasn't as right as he thought again as he walked further up Jenna, he had seen so much stuff he could have known about and things felt so real. Johnny was starting to get a little scared that he might not be dreaming but wasn't entirely sure, so he decided to test himself, he pinched his arm and shouted.

    “I WILL WAKE UP NOW!” but as he opened his eyes he was still on the warm stomach of his humongous babysitter. Panic started to set in as he realized that he was definitely not dreaming and decided that his exploration would now become a trip to get Jennas attention for help. He could feel the giantesses breathing as he got closer to her chest, at the same time her heart beat also became easier to hear. As he got to her chest he saw her massive breasts and continued on hoping she didn't end up rolling again. He felt her chest move with her breathing and could feel her heart below him, Johnny looked over and saw her boobs on either side of him and picked up his pace, afraid to see what would happen if he stayed and tempted fate for too long.

    As he made his way out of her cleavage he saw the underside of her chin and started making his way over.

Chapter 3 by CrimsonDrago90

    Johnny carefully made his way across Jennas neck, feeling the subtle movements it made, and got to the base of her jaw. He grabbed on and started making his way up to her chin, finding it difficult to get a good grip on the soft skin. As he slowly made his way up, he could hear Jenna breathing and started to get a little scared but kept going. Johnny reached the top and stood looking out across the giantesses face, he could see the microscopic flaws that one would need a microscope to see otherwise. Her nostrils looked like entrances to massive caves and her mouth looked like it could eat Johnny's entire house without realising, he was starting to shake a bit out of fear. Johnny slowly started to walk up her face, hoping to reach her eyes and get noticed.

    Johnny stopped when he got to her mouth, afraid of what would happen if she opened it, and he decided to jump across just in case. He backed up and ran at the small gap and leaped. Johnny landed on the other side and realized just how small the distance he could go was, barely clearing her upper lip. Johnny felt the wind moving with her breaths and saw that he was close to her nose, the air pushing and pulling him with each inhale and exhale.

    He crawled forward, trying not to get sucked in with the air and trapped in his babysitters nose. As he got closer, it got harder to stay grounded but he managed to get to her septum and grabbed on, preparing to climb it. The wind on either side of him made the climb difficult, but not impossible, as he made his way up and to the tip of her nose. When he reached the tip the air stopped blowing around him and Johnny could walk without the fear that he might end up a booger. Johnny slid down the bridge of Jennas nose and could see her closed eyes on either side of him, he had made it safely and walked over to her right eye.

    Johnny touched her eye lid and felt her eye moving underneath. Johnny suddenly realized that he had no idea how to wake Jenna up! He thought about what he should do, he could hit her eyelid but then she might get mad, he tried to open her eye but he wasn't strong enough to. Johnny was thinking about other ways to wake her up when a loud blasting sound suddenly went off and the eye lid he was leaning on suddenly opened and he fell in.

    Jennas alarm went off and she opened her eyes.

    “Ow! Damn eye booger shit” she said as something got in her right eye and she slammed it closed. She opened her eye and felt whatever it was fall out as she rubbed her now sore eye. She turned off her alarm and flicked on the lights, getting up out of bed as she did. “Wonder if Johnnys got up yet,” she said to herself.

Chapter 4 by CrimsonDrago90

    Jenna walked over to her backpack and opened it to pull out clothes for the day. She turned around and pushed the clothes that were on the floor from yesterday into a small pile with her foot and tossed then into the hamper in the corner with her free hand as she walked out of the room to go to the bathroom and check on Johnny. Jenna entered the bathroom and closed the door and took off her pajamas and set her clothes on the counter before sitting on the toilet to pee. When she was done she got up and put on her clean clothes and took her pjs and dropped them off in her hamper and went to check on Johnny, but when she entered his room he wasn't in there. Jenna looked down stairs while calling his name as she searched the house for him.

    She checked all of the rooms and even checked the windows and doors just in case of a break in, but everything was locked up like it was the night before. The more Jenna searched the more it seemed like Johnny had just disappeared into thin air, and she started to panic, this was only the fourth kid she had watched and he's gone! Jenna walked back into her room and sat on the edge of the bed and reached for her phone, thinking about what she should do.

    

    Johnny saw the titaness of a babysitter get up as he recovered from his daze after he fell from her head down to the bed below. He watched as she got up and got her clothes, almost throwing him off the bed as she got up, and put her clothes into the hamper before leaving the room. As she left Johnny climbed down the bed and tried to chase after her, but he couldn't even hope to keep up with her slow walk even at his fastest run. As he exited the room he saw her leaving the bathroom and head his direction. Johnny started to worry that she would accidentally step on him as she got closer with each booming step.

*BOOM**BOOM**BOOM*

Before Johnny knew it her giant bare foot was right in front of him, pushing him over from the rush of wind, and he saw her toss her pjs into the hamper before leaving to his room. Johnny saw her look inside then saw the confused look on her face as she went down stairs. Johnny attempted to follow again, wanting to get help, and shortly saw her coming back to the stairs with a panicked look on her face as she headed back up. Johnny could barely dodge her massive feet as she searched for him as he screamed up at her, almost getting crushed in her frantic search multiple times. As she headed back to her room though, Johnny had tripped and Jenna had stepped right on him, the pain was immense but Johnny hadn't gotten crushed as he was under the small folds of her toes and gotten stuck, being carried with her as she sat down.

Johnny tried to get off but her sweat had glued him to her foot. He tried to scream up at his babysitter but she still couldn't hear anything from his tiny mouth. Johnny refused to give up and kept pushing against the soft, warm flesh until he felt himself starting to come loose and doubled his efforts. He finally started to come free and fell off her foot as it lifted up and he hit the carpeted floor. Johnny looked up and saw something falling from high in the sky and screamed as it landed on top of him.


“Shit my phone” Jenna said to herself as she dropped her phone on the ground, still not sure what to do or if she should call someone. She was so worried her hands had started to sweat causing the phone to slip out of her hands and thud on the floor. She reached down and picked it back up and decided to call 

Johnny's parents first, maybe he did this kind of thing a lot? As the phone started to ring she put it up to her ear and waited for them to pick up, anxious as to what they'll say when she asks if Johnny disappeared frequently. As she waited she heard a faint voice yelling her name, but the phone was still ringing so it couldn't have been that. As she listened closer she could hear the voice tell her to look at her phone and call for help, so she stopped the call and looked closely at her phone.


Johnny thought that he was a goner but was surprised to see that he was still alive, he heard Jenna say something about her phone and realized what happened and hoped he could get help if he grabbed on. He felt the world shift as Jenna picked up her phone and brought it to her ear, and Johnny could see inside it! He must have been inside the speaker, what luck! Johnny started yelling for Jenna as loud as he could before the ringer deafened him with the volume it was and him being so small right next to it, but kept yelling for Jenna's attention. He yelled for her to look at him and was shocked to see her hang up and actually look at her phone. He saw her colossal eye pass over him as he waved and tried to be as noticeable as possible when her eye seemed to lock onto him.

“Johnny?”


Chapter 5 by CrimsonDrago90

    “Johnny what happened to you?!” Jenna said as she stared at the small boy, carefully transferring him to her opened hand. Johnny tried to shout up at her but his voice just couldn't reach her ears at his size. “Oh I guess you can't speak that loud huh?” Jenna raised the boy up to her ear so she could hear him.

    “Jenna! Can you hear me now?” Johnny said into the large cave before him, hoping that he could at least be able to talk to the giantess.

    “You're quiet but I can hear you, so what happened?”

    “I don't know, I just went to bed like normal and then I woke up like this and thought it was a strange dream but I guess it isn't” Johnny said with a small chuckle as he thought about what would happen when his parents found out. Jenna chuckled a little at this, causing a slight shaking of her body, and in turn, Johnny to fall over on her finger.

    “Here I'll leave you in my ear so I can go and make us breakfast, better to think on a full stomach” Jenna said as she tipped her finger so Johnny would slide onto her ear. Johnny landed and sat right on the entrance to Jennas ear canal. “I should probably call your parents and tell them about this, but I don't even know how to begin explaining this” Jenna said as she headed down the stairs and into the kitchen, trying to be careful so she doesn't lose Johnny. Jenna got some eggs from the fridge and began making scrambled eggs, having a casual conversation with Johnny almost forgetting that he was in her ear at the moment. When the eggs were done she plated herself up and sat down at the table. “I'm not really sure how else to feed you right now other than this so be careful” Jenna said as she took Johnny out of her ear and set him on the edge of the plate with a piece of egg.

    Johnny grabbed pieces off and started eating while Jenna scooped up mountains and brought them to her face, causing Johnny to be a little fearful about what would happen where he to be accidentally scooped up with those eggs. Shaking the thought from his imaginative mind he continued eating til Jenna had finished and his small piece was mostly gone. Jenna picked him up and set him back in her ear while she cleaned up and she made up a plan of what they should do about the current situation they found themselves in. They decided that the best course of action would be to see a doctor about Johnny's current condition and see if there was a medical solution, so Jenna went and got her socks and shoes on and got in her car to drive to Johnny's doctor to ask her about what to do.

    The traffic was mild so they got there relatively fast and Jenna walked into the building, she went up to the receptionist's desk.

“Hello ma’am how can I help you?” The young looking woman asked in a cheery tone.

“Hey, um, I need to see Johnny Stevensons doctor, it's an emergency” Jenna said as she tried not to sound crazy by saying something that would get her kicked out.

    “Of course ma’am I’ll just need you to fill out this small form so we can get him checked on” and the woman handed Jenna a small questionnaire to fill out. She quickly filled it out and gave it back to her. “The doctor will be with you shortly” the woman said and Jenna sat down in the waiting room anxiously, whispering to Johnny to try and keep calm. After a few minutes a woman that appeared to be in her late twenties to early thirties walked out from behind the double doors next to the desk upfront and called out.

“Stevenson” Jenna stood up and walked over and the women looked at her questioningly, “where's Johnny?”

    “He's right here” Jenna whispered and showed the doctor her finger to reveal the small child sitting on it.

“My word, what happened?”

    “Can we talk in the room?” Jenna asked and the women walked her to a room and closed the door. “We don't know what happened, he just went to sleep and woke up only half an inch tall” Jenna said.

    “I've never seen anything like this before, I'm not even sure that this kind of thing is even possible,” the doctor said as she looked at the boy.

    “Is there anything you can do doctor...”

    “Doctor Rachel Klent, and I'm not sure. This could be some sort of new virus strain, a strange mutation, or even some new technology, I wouldn't even know where to begin” Dr. Klent said as she studied the boy.

    “We have to do something, we can't just leave him like this!” Jenna said as she seemed to be getting desperate.

    “I have an idea, an old colleague of mine is a scientist that works with not yet released technology, he might be able to help, come with me and we can explain the situation.” Dr. Klent said and motioned for Jenna to follow as she left the room.

    Jenna sat Johnny down on the bed and kneel down a little so she was level with him. “I'm going with Dr. Klent, you stay here. I don't feel safe moving around too much with you, I don't want to risk you falling and getting hurt or lost.” Jenna said as she left the room with the Doctor.

A few minutes later the door opened and the small child looked up to see a nurse escort someone inside.

    “The Doctor will be right with you” she said before leaving and a woman in her mid thirties walked in with what appeared to be her 10 year old daughter in a school uniform holding her stomach. She approached the bed and Johnny screamed up at her but it fell on deaf ears as the girl's butt landed directly on top of him.

End Notes:

If you guys enjoy my stories consider subscribing to my Patreon

Chapter 5.5 by CrimsonDrago90
Author's Notes:


    Frank Halworth was getting ready for work early in the morning, being quiet as to not wake up his sleeping wife, when he saw some ants crawling around on his countertop. Not wanting to deal with the pests he simply slammed his hand down on the small creatures and wiped it off on his pant leg before noticing that one of the ants was still alive, but only barely, and he went to wash it down the drain. Before he turned the faucet on however the ant managed to bite him before being sent down the pipes of the sink. Frank looked at the small bite mark and opened the door to leave but before he took a single step out he felt himself falling backwards and saw the door closing in front of him before he fell unconscious.

    Norra Halworth woke up and threw on her robe as she headed to the bathroom to relieve herself before checking on her daughter, Anne, and getting her up for school. As Anne was waking up Norra went into the kitchen to make them both some breakfast, she put some waffles in the toaster and grabbed out the peanut butter and syrup for them both before she walked over to the living room and turned on some cartoons for her daughter to watch while she ate breakfast.

    Frank was awoken by loud rumbling sounds and opened his eyes but was confused as to where he was at first. He looked around but couldn't make sense of the strange landscape that he was now in, he saw tall, grey, fibrous like trees all around him and kept feeling and hearing this loud, booming rumbling. Suddenly out of nowhere the sky above him was dimmed as a massive object was dropped down on top of him before being brought back into the sky again, carrying him with whatever it was. He was repeatedly brought back into the ground and back into the sky again and he started to feel a little sick from the movements. He then heard what sounded like the cartoons his daughter watched in the distance as whatever he was stuck to was still for an extended period of time. Slowly the pieces started to come together as he looked below him and started to recognize the pattern on the floor, he was in his own house and the thing he was stuck to must have been either his wife or daughter, though he suspected his wife since she usually got stuff set up for their daughter. Upon this realization Frank guessed that he couldn't have been more than half a millimeter tall with how huge everything around him was now.

    The toaster popped up as Anne came down in her pajamas ready to eat breakfast and Norra got her a plate and placed two waffles with peanut butter on it before setting it at the table as Anne grabbed it and sat down on the couch. Anne put a large amount of syrup on her waffles before she started to eat them as Norra got some for herself, both of them watching the cartoons Norra had put on. Anne excused herself to the bathroom and set her plate on the coffee table, Norra meanwhile kept eating, putting her feet up on the table to relax. Frank felt the change in gravity and could see the massive expanse of the table below him as his wife casually ate completely unaware of his existence. The tiny man attempted to get free and found that it was easier than he thought as he found himself tumbling off his wife's foot down to the wood table below. Before he met his expected demise however he was submerged in a thick and viscous amber colored liquid that he quickly realized was maple syrup from the taste, he didn't have to think hard on where he had just landed to know that he was currently swimming on his daughters plate of waffles. Anne came back and sat down and continued eating her food, unaware of the extra ingredient that had been recently added, and scooped it into her mouth without a second thought.

    Frank looked up at the gargantuan face of his sweet and innocent little girl as he was lifted into the air and could see her cave-like mouth slowly envelope him. The cave grew dark as she closed her lips around the fork and Frank could hear and feel it being dragged out before loud crunching began inside the dark and moist cave, his daughter was going to crush him and no one would ever even know. Frank began to cry as he thought that this would be the end but he had managed to avoid the crushing boulders of enamel and felt the cave shift as the mass of waffle mush was sent down to the stomach along with his tiny frame.

    Anne finished eating and left to get her uniform on for school and brush her teeth while her mom got dressed. Norra put the plates in the sink and gave them a quick scrub just so that the syrup didn't become a sticky problem later before going to get dressed for the day. The two finished getting ready and Norra slipped on a pair of heels while Anne got on her shoes and both of them got into the car and drove off to school.

End Notes:

Join my Patreon and Discord if y'all enjoy my content!

Chapter 6 by CrimsonDrago90

Norra and Anne got out of the car and headed into the school, Anne went to talk with some friends before class and Norra went to her classroom to set up her lesson for the day. Meanwhile Frank struggled inside of his daughter's stomach, luckily not burning from the acids, but still having an unpleasant time as he beat at the walls of the fleshy prison he was held in.    Anne hadn't really noticed her fathers attempts however as she went on with her day and sat down for her first lesson of the day. After a short time Frank had managed to strike a nerve as when he hit the wall, he felt everything around him shake and convulse and could hear a wince of pain from his daughter, feeling bad about it but reassuring to himself that he needed to do this, Frank kept hitting the nerve, sending spasms throughout the stomach. Anne felt this pain in her gut and raised her hand to go to the nurses office, her mother arriving shortly after and the two of them headed to the hospital and Anne sat on the bed while her mother stood behind her and rubbed her back.

Johnny was scared but he was alive underneath this unaware girl, he struggled but was unable to move as he heard the girl above groaning in pain and just hoped that she wouldn't let anything out of her backside.

Shortly after a doctor came in and checked Anne and determined it to be a stomach bug and gave her an antiviral medication and sent them on their way. Anne and her mother decided it best to head home for the day and see if she feels better in the morning. Jonny had gotten caught on the girls underwear and was unintentionally brought with her to the giantesses home. Norra called the school to inform them that Anne would be taking the rest of the day and tomorrow off to recover and that she would be staying the rest of the day to keep an eye on her just in case. Anne took the medicine and headed up to her room to rest and slipped off her school uniform and put on some pajamas before laying down clutching her stomach.

Johnny struggled to get free but some stray fibers had wrapped around his little limbs and kept him trapped on the panties of this girl he didn't know and he started to panic. If he couldn't get her attention, he might be stuck like this forever. He was focusing on escaping when suddenly the light around him grew brighter and he could see that the skirt was no longer blocking his view and he saw that he was in this girls room. Before he could struggle more however he saw her pajama bottoms get pulled over him before he felt the girl lay down on her stomach and the light got dimmer, he assumed she put a blanket over herself.

Dr. Klent called her friend on her computer to see if he knew anything but when it connected his assistant was on the other end.

“Hey Rachel! It's been awhile, how have things been?” the assistant asked.

“Pretty good, hey is Ryan there? I need to ask him something.”

“No he wasn't in when i got here, which is a bit unusual” the assistant said as she gazed into the lab behind her and put her hand on her chest. “It really sucks since I wanted to show him this new tattoo I got” she said as she showed off a small butterfly tattoo on her breast.

“Okay well let him know to call me as soon as he can for me”

“Ya no problem”

“Thanks Claire” and Dr. Klent disconnected from the call.

“Shit, now what do we do?” Jenna asked as she nervously twisted her hair with her finger.

“We’ll just have to watch over Johnny until Ryan calls me and I can discuss this with him, and hopefully get some answers on how to help johnny.” Dr. Klent said as her and Jenna headed back to the room, spotting the mother and daughter just as they were leaving, causing panic to run through both women as they rushed into the room to look for the tiny boy they left in there.

End Notes:

If you guys enjoy my stories consider subscribing to my Patreon

Chapter 7 by CrimsonDrago90

    Johnny had struggled late into the night before he had finally managed to break free and climbed down the pant leg of the girl he had been trapped with with most of the night before reaching the foot and climbing down, careful not to tickle her feet and wake her. When he reached the mattress he bolted to what he hoped was the outer edge and slid down the sheets. As he reached the end he saw that there was still a small distance to go before he landed safely on this titanic tweens floor but with nothing else to do but climb back up he took his chances and dropped the distance with his eyes closed. He landed with a small thud, not even noticeable to a normal person, and opened his eyes and saw that he was in what appeared to be a pair of slippers, they were soft and warm, but Johnny could smell that they were used regularly. But being worn out from his struggles and a bit sore from the fall he couldn't keep his eyes open and just hoped that this girl wouldn't use her slippers in the morning.

    Norra awoke at her normal time and noticed that her husband never came home last night, and calling his phone she found it in a pair of his jeans she had put in the laundry room the other day and started to grow concerned especially since his car was still in the driveway and she called his work to see if he showed up yesterday, fearing what could have happened to her husband. Anne meanwhile was just waking up and felt better but her stomach still felt a little bit of pain so she slowly got out of bed to use the bathroom while she held her stomach. She slipped her feet into her warm fuzzy slippers and made her way out to the hall and across to the bathroom.

    Frank had long since been forced out of his daughter's stomach and was in complete darkness as he felt the velvet like intestines move him through the tunnel of muscle. He felt his daughter start to move around and tried to struggle but couldn't move a muscle as he was slowly moved through the tunnel. Frank felt some strange rumbles and felt himself moving slightly faster that he had been moving and was concerned as to what this meant for him. He saw light start to pass through a small hole before he was pushed through and saw what he had been dreading before he was plummeting and hit the freezing waters with a *plop* and was submerged before resurfacing and screaming for his daughters attention.

    Anne sat down on the toilet and pushed before feeling her log slide out of her and land in the toilet as she let out a small sigh and felt a little better. She scrunched her toes in her slippers and let out the pressure in her bladder before wiping and standing up to flush before pulling up her bottoms and washing her hands. Without a second thought to her morning bathroom break she left to get breakfast.

    Frank screamed with everything he could muster before seeing a stream erupt from his daughters privates and dislodge him from his confines before she wiped herself and stood up. He saw her look down at him and without even noticing his attempts to get her attention, she pressed the flusher and his world spiralled down until he was sucked through dark pipes and knocked unconscious by one of the bends.

    Norra was on the phone when Anne had come down stairs and Anne overheard her talking about her father being missing since yesterday. Norra hung up the phone and turned to face her daughter, a look of distress on her face, and asked her daughter how she was feeling as she started breakfast. Anne kept absentmindedly playing with a small pebble that had gotten in her slipper while she waited and ate before going back up to her room to lay down and rest while she watched some cartoons. Shortly after Anne went up to her room, police showed up and asked Norra some questions about her husband's last known whereabouts and started their search for him, reassuring her that they'll do their best to find him. Norra thought it best to tell her daughter about this after she was feeling better so as not to impede her recovery.

    Johnny meanwhile was awoken suddenly by a monster entering his sleeping spot and jamming him between it's digits before roughly playing with his small body, rolling and squeezing him between them. He felt the giant foot slam down on him as the giant girl it was attached to walked somewhere before pressure was relieved from him for a short time. He felt the toes continually play with him until they started walking again and he was trapped as they played with him even more. He finally got some repreve when the foot retracted from the slipper and disappeared high above him on the bed and he heard a tv click on and some cartoon start playing. He crawled out of the slipper and onto the floor, figuring this was his best chance to escape and get help from a grown up and started to make his way across the carpet forest to the door of the room.

End Notes:

If you guys enjoy my stories consider subscribing to my Patreon

Chapter 8 by CrimsonDrago90

    Norra sat down on the couch and flipped on the tv hoping to distract herself from her missing husband, fearing for what could have happened to him, unaware his fate had already been decided by her daughter earlier that morning. She eventually landed on a medical drama to watch while she waited hopeful for good news. Anne meanwhile was blissfully watching cartoons in her room, feeling better but wanted to stay home today since her mom already made it so she could, not even knowing that anything was wrong.

    Johnny was making his way across the fibers of this giantesses floor to the door, already knowing that he’d easily be able to fit underneath it as he pushed through. Being a kid Anne didn't get up from her bed for a while, content watching her cartoons, giving Johnny plenty of time to get out and into the hallway outside of her room. As he left he saw that there were 5 doors he could go to, he assumed one was the mothers room, the bathroom door was open, the one he just left was Anne's room, and he assumed the other two were guest rooms or closets. He could also see that on the other end was what looked like a cliff from his view and assumed that they must be stairs. He made his way over to them in hopes that an adult was down there and could help him, and as he approached the edge he saw Norra in the living room, tapping her foot nervously on the ground, though he had no idea why she seemed so worried, could she know about his predicament? Hopeful for some help he started climbing down the carpeted steps, tumbling a few times but managing to make it down relatively easily thanks to the large fibers giving him good footing.

    Norra was able to calm herself a bit with the tv, but couldn't help her nervous shaking. She decided to get up and call a friend over to see if that would help, reaching into her robe pocket however she noticed she must have left her phone in the kitchen and got up to get it. She picked it up and dialed the number of her friend Sam and paced around the living room as she talked.

    “Hey Sam, you think you could come over i'm worried that something happened to Frank I haven't seen him since yesterday”

    “Not even a question I’ll be over in 5 minutes, then tell me everything” Sam said as Norra heard rustling and assumed she was getting ready to come over.

    “Alright see you soon then” and Norra hung up the phone, already feeling a little better. Johnny on the other hand was having to dodge this giantess mothers massive bare feet as she walked around the room, nearly getting crushed on several passes. Though going off what he heard this adult say it didn't sound like she was aware of his plight at all. After she hung up he ran towards her and managed to get a hold of a dangling piece of her robe that was dangling down and started climbing up it.

    Norra put her phone down on the couch and headed to her room to at least get out of her pjs before her friend got here, not noticing that she had a little passenger coming along for the ride. Johnny barely managed to hold as the robe swung wildly as this unaware colossus moved up the massive steps that took him so much effort to get down. As she got to her room and closed the door she took off her robe and hung it on the door hook and began grabbing clothes out. Johnny dropped off the robe and fell to his knees, catching his breath from that harrowing trip, before looking up and noticing this giantess woman was grabbing clothes out and taking off her pajama pants. He saw that she wasn't wearing anything underneath and decided he needed to get on top of her bed, since he saw her toss her clothes on there and would have to see him when she grabbed them. Unfortunately he didn't account for the speed at which he would be able to get there compared to how fast she would get dressed because as soon as he reached her feet, she was already nearly done changing, only having to slip a shirt on now. Lucky for him however she dropped it right on top of him and he got caught up in it when she grabbed it off the ground. He felt himself rise up and felt the fabric release him as she brought it over her head, this however released the tiny boy trapped inside and he came tumbling out, managing to land in her hair as the shirt slid over and past him.

    He grabbed on as he heard the knocking at the front door and the land he was tangled in begane to move and shake with each step this giantess took. Right before she left her room though Norra took a quick look in the mirror to make sure her outfit was ok before heading down, giving Johnny time to see she was wearing jeans and a black top.

    Norra headed down and answered the door and greeted her friend, Sam, she was a little younger than her but the two became good friends after the two of them met while their daughters were doing a fundraiser together. Sam stepped in and hugged her friend and Norra told her about how she woke up and Frank wasn't in bed and how she already called the police and they were investigating.

    “I'm sure they’ll find him, after all he can take care of himself there's no way he would let anything happen and leave you guys without a fight.” she said trying to comfort her friend, which seemed to help a little at least.

    “Ya you're right, but what if something did happen, what am I going to tell Anne? She’ll be devastated if anything happens, she was always a daddy's girl.” Norra said as she sat down with Sam and the two talked for a while before Anne came down asking for lunch. “Ya what do you want sweetie?”

    “Mac and cheese!” Anne said excitedly, Norra putting on a brave face and setting a pot of water to boil.

    “I’ll call you when it's ready” Norra said as Anne headed back up to her room. Johnny was having difficulty staying on Norra's head however, as each subtle movement threatened to send him flying off and into the room. After the mac and cheese was made Norra plated up a serving for the three of them and set them on the table, right before turning her head and calling up to Anne.

    Johnny was sent flying, unable to keep his grip any longer and plummeted out of the sky, fearing the worst. He landed with a wet squelch as he felt the heat of the pasta and noticed he must have landed inside one of the plates, thankful for a soft landing, until he looked up and notice the gigantic form of one of the titanesses sit in front of him and then he panicked, realizing he just landed in one of their lunches.

End Notes:

If you guys enjoy my stories consider subscribing to my Patreon

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12482