More Big-Time Family Bonding by GiantessLover77
Summary:

Stephen has always found his mother and aunt attractive. In fact, it was one of his fantasies. What happens when they shrink him down and have him live out that first ever fantasy?


Categories: Watersports, BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Incest, Insertion, Lesbians, Scat, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 4710 Read: 13843 Published: November 19 2022 Updated: November 19 2022

1. Chapter 1 by GiantessLover77

2. Chapter 2: Breakfast Time by GiantessLover77

3. Chapter 3: Journey Through Aunt Brandy's Belly by GiantessLover77

4. Chapter 4: Toilet Turmoil by GiantessLover77

5. Chapter 5: Intertwined by GiantessLover77

6. Chapter 6: Final Destination by GiantessLover77

Chapter 1 by GiantessLover77

Whenever my mom and my Aunt Brandy got together, my mom would become a completely different person. She would become much more of a bitchy woman than she was when we weren’t around them. I hated that she was like that. I didn’t tolerate it, either. Whenever she gave me an attitude, I gave her one back.

At the same time, I had always been attracted to the two BBW women ever since I was young. One of the first giantess fantasies I ever had involved them being mega-sized. I had been caught with a notebook where I wrote a story about them being giantesses. I never not thought of them after that, however. I even wrote another fantasy story about them, this one kept as a note in my phone. I never expected my fantasy to become my reality, however.

That’s exactly what happened one day when we were in Virginia visiting my Aunt Brandy. It was just my mom and I. We had went alone, leaving the rest of the family back in New Jersey. My uncle and two cousins were also away for the weekend, so it would just be me and the two women.

We were staying at my aunt’s house, me sleeping in my cousin Kyle’s room. I went to bed one night, falling asleep while watching the TV in the upstairs bedroom where the TV was on the other side of the room.

I woke up the next morning, feeling funny. I stumbled as I tried to stand up. I felt weak. My muscles felt strange in my legs. What happened last night? Was it something I ate?

That’s when I heard a loud crashing noise. The noise sounded like a building was collapsing. It scared me so bad, I fell over on my hands and knees. When I hit my hands, I felt flesh – warm, bubbly flesh. The ground below me then began moving up and down. I then starting hearing someone snoring. The snoring sounded like one of those tornado warning sirens.

I slowly began to look up to see my mom. But there was something different about her – her face was what seemed like miles away. That’s when I realized that she was giant-sized. I looked around me to see that I was standing on her bare belly. She wasn’t even wearing a shirt.

“I’ve got to be dreaming,” I said to myself. There was no way that my mom was actually a giantess. The belly then went up and down again. I closed my eyes tightly and opened them again, hoping I’d be awake in my cousin’s bed. Unfortunately, when I opened my eyes, I was still standing on my mom’s giant belly.

It was no dream. I had in fact shrunk. But how?

That’s when I heard more snoring. I looked over to see my Aunt Brandy, who was also mega-sized. She also wasn’t wearing a shirt. Why were these two shirtless?

I looked around the room to see that I was in my aunt’s room now. My mom and her were sharing a bed!

I got scared when I heard a yawn then. The belly began to jiggle as my mom sat up in bed. I turned to see her looking down at me, smiling.

“Good morning, my little man,” she said, adding a mischievous chuckle. “Brandy, he’s awake.” My aunt then lifted her head, placing a hand under her head and bending her arm in a triangle to she could keep her head up while still laying down.

“He’s so cute,” my aunt said.

“Mom, what happened? How did I get so tiny?” I asked.

“We found your story on your phone,” she told me. “I thought you were over your aunt and I being giant women.” I swallowed. How had they found my story? Did they go on my phone while I was sleeping?

“Apparently he still thinks we’re so attractive,” my aunt added. “Right, you little bug? You like your big aunt?” she started rubbing her bare-naked belly.

“He also likes his big mommy’s belly,” my mom said, jiggling her belly from the bottom. I lost my balance as the rolls of fat jiggled all around me, making me fall over. My mom laughed when I fell.

“Oh, Stephen. You’re so cute now that you’re so tiny,” she said. “Aunt Brandy and I are going to have so much fun with you.” What did that mean?

My mom picked me up and her and my aunt, who were both not wearing pants as well as shirts, both got out of bed.

“Let’s eat before we have our fun. Don’t want to go crazy on an empty stomach,” my aunt told my mom.

“Good idea,” my mom agreed, then looked back to me. “Where to put you while we eat breakfast?”

“You know what these young men love to eat, Marla,” my aunt told her. My mom smirked, then lowered me into her panties, placing me right in front of her peehole before closing her underwear back up. The two giantesses then went downstairs for breakfast, me in my mom’s underwear, squished by her FUPA.

Chapter 2: Breakfast Time by GiantessLover77

I felt my mom’s vaginal area warm up while I sat in her panties. It started getting very stuffy very fast. I knew that her vagina getting warm meant that she was getting turned on.

“I can’t believe he’s still attracted to us,” I heard my aunt tell my mom from in my prison.

“I can’t believe he’s attracted to us at all. We’re his family members, for God’s sake,” my mom exclaimed as she ate her breakfast.

“That’s true, too. But I’m getting excited about what kind of day we’re about to have with him.” What were they planning to do with me, exactly?

I continued to drench sweat inside my mom’s panties as her vaginal area got warmer and warmer. She seemed to be getting more and more turned on. After a while, I heard lips smacking. Did my mom and aunt just…kiss? My mom’s vagina started getting wet. I felt it when it began dripping on me.

“God, I want you,” my aunt said, I then felt her hand touch my mom’s vaginal area, specifically where I lay.

“Are you ready?” my mom asked.

“I’m so fucking hot.” My aunt was breathing heavily now. I felt my mom’s vagina shift as she stood up and began to walk. My body was so wet because of sweat and my mom’s juices, I began to slip inbetween her FUPA and her vagina.

“Mom! Help!” I started screaming. The weight of the FUPA crushing on top of me made it harder and harder to breathe. Before I could be crushed completely by my mom’s FUPA, I grabbed on to her pubic hair and pulled myself out, using all my might.

I was able to escape, but then flipped over and got tangled in the forest of pubic hair. I felt a thud as my mom sat down on the couch. I also felt her open her legs. I continued to attempt to escape from the forest I got tangled in.

“I’m still hungry, babe,” my aunt said to my mom.

“Come eat me,” my mom told her. My aunt got on her knees and grabbed at the side of my moms’ panties, pulling them down.

The air became much cooler as my aunt pulled my mom’s panties down. I was now face-to-face with my aunt’s giant face, basically staring into my mom’s vagina. She licked her lips and then came closer to me. I screamed as my aunt began to kiss all around my mom’s coochie.

My mom just moaned as my aunt kissed all around her crotch. She also began to lick the sides of my mom’s FUPA, which made the giantess moan louder.

As my aunt continued to kiss my mom’s FUPA and all around, she eventually kissed me. When she did, it was as if I got stuck to her bottom lip. I was lifted up into the air, untangled from my mom’s pubic hair. My aunt then went all the way up to my mom’s face and got closer. My mom pucked her lips as my aunt brought her face closer.

The two BBW giantess women began to kiss, me being pressed against both of their bottom lips. Just seconds later, my mom pulled her tongue out, licking my aunt’s bottom lip and me. I became stuck to my mom’s tongue and she then brought me into her mouth.

“I got him,” she said to my aunt, smiling. She then stuck me and her tongue into my aunt’s mouth. My aunt stuck her tongue in my mom’s mouth, and they began French kissing, me rolling between their tongues.

“He’s pretty tasty,” my aunt’s bellowing voice said as I was in her mouth. I was terrified being inbetween the two women’s mouths. My fear was one of them might eat me now. When they were done making out, I was in my aunt’s mouth.

“Who’s tastier? Me or him?” my mom asked.

“Only one way to find out,” my aunt said. She went back down to my mom’s vagina, sticking her tongue out as she got closer to the fat pussy.

When she stuck her tongue out, I was on it. I looked on as my aunt brought it closer and closer to my mom’s vagina, which was now in plain sight. I screamed as my aunt finally started licking my mom’s pussy.

“Oh, my God. Brandy,” my mom moaned profusely, grabbing my aunt’s head, and pushing it into her pussy so she couldn’t come up for air.

As my aunt licked I was dragged up and down my mom’s pussy, which was becoming more and more wet as my aunt continued to lick it all around. My aunt started moaning and giggling, too as she licked my mom.

After a few seconds, my mom told my aunt she was about to cum. My aunt licked a little longer before she brought her tongue back into her mouth and opened her mouth wide.

I was now stuck to my mom’s vaginal opening. The giantess pussy was shaking back and forth, sucking me in more and more before my mom let out one last moan and I was pushed hard by the wave of cum that came out of her vagina, into my aunt’s waiting mouth.

I felt into my aunt’s mouth along with the tsunami of cum that poured over me. Once my mom was done cumming, my aunt lifted her giant tongue, rubbing it along the roof of her mouth, before then curling it back. When she did that, I was sent flying down her throat. My aunt had just swallowed me after cleaning my mom’s cum off her tongue.

“You’re both equally tasty,” my aunt said after swallowing me whole.

Chapter 3: Journey Through Aunt Brandy's Belly by GiantessLover77

I cried out as I fell down my aunt’s throat, headed for her stomach. It was like going down a water slide into a pool of stomach acid. When I reached the stomach, however, I didn’t fall in her acids. I fell on a sticky surface. It was as if I was on a beach looking out at the ocean.

My aunt’s stomach grumbled. The sound was so loud to me, it hurt my eardrums. I also heard my aunt giggling. How was I even hearing anything inside this stomach?

“You were very tasty, Stephen,” I could hear my aunt say. “Can’t wait for you to come out of my butt so your mommy and I can have some more fun with you. That was hot, right? Me eating mommy’s pussy and her cumming on you? It was pretty hot to me.” she then let out an evil laugh.

“Aunt Brandy, why are you two doing this?” I asked. I never got an answer. Despite me being able to hear them, they couldn’t hear me.

After sitting around in my aunt’s stomach for a while, I began to hear other noises. The ground I was standing on also began to subside like bleachers being pushed inside. I was losing the ground I was standing on. I was going to fall into the stomach acid!

“No! I don’t want to be digested!” I cried. I continued to try and run toward the wall of my aunt’s stomach. Eventually, the ground was gone, and I tried to hold on to the wall, but I lost my grip and fell. This was it. I was going to die in my aunt’s stomach and be reduced to nothing but poop.

When I fell in, however, I didn’t feel any acid. It had all been drained out of my aunt’s stomach and I was now halfway stuck in her stomach, heading into her intestines. I couldn’t move my arms as they were stuck in the hole that led to my aunt’s intestines. How long was I to sit here?

I got my answer a few minutes later when I felt suction on the lower half of my body. I was then sucked through my aunt’s intestines like Agustus Gloop was sucked through the pipe after getting sucked in it in the Willy Wonka movies.

My journey came to an end when my feet hit a sticky substance. I couldn’t see any light, so I wasn’t sure if I had reached her butthole or if my feet had kicked a turd. The only thing left to do now was to wait for my aunt to go to the bathroom – or so I thought.

My hell inside my aunt wasn’t over yet. Shortly after my feet hit a turd, I felt something hit my head, as well. My aunt’s poop was about to cover me entirely!

“Wait! No!” I yelled out. I lifted my arms in an attempt to push the poop back up, but it then began to cover my arms. Resistance was futile now. The turd came over me completely, covering me in my aunt’s poop.

My aunt and mom had fallen asleep on the couch following their organismic adventure involving me, the tiny boy they had shrunk, after finding a story I had written about them being giant women. Now they were, and my aunt had just eaten my mom’s pussy, causing my mom to cum on me and force me into my aunt’s mouth. My aunt then swallowed me.

Hours later, my aunt began to feel the force on her butthole. It’s what woke her up from her slumber.

“Marla, he’s ready to come out,” she woke my mom up. The two giantess women went into the small bathroom located in the kitchen and locked the door. My aunt pulled her panties down and sat down on the toilet.

Chapter 4: Toilet Turmoil by GiantessLover77

“Come on out, Stephen!” my aunt said. She then began to push on her butt muscles, relaxing her butthole as she began to crown. The first large turd that fell from her butt made her butthole hurt and made her groan in pain. The turd made a huge splash into the toilet.

“Did he come out?” my mom asked.

“I don’t know. I’m not done yet,” my aunt told her. She continued to push on her butt muscles and then relaxing her butthole as the poop continued to fall out of her butt. Once she was done, she sighed heavily and began breathing heavy.

“Wow, that feels so much better,” my aunt said. She wiped her butt, then stood up so the two giant women could look into the toilet. They found the tiny man stuck halfway in a big piece of turd, staring up at them.

“Did you enjoy coming out of my big butt?” my aunt asked. “You definitely felt good to me.”

“We’re not done yet, either,” my mom added. “Mommy has to poop, too, and why waste water flushing you before I go?” my mom then sat on the toilet, blocking all light.

I couldn’t free myself from the giant turd I had gotten halfway stuck in. I was floating around, staring up at my mom’s fat, wrinkly butt. She farted into the toilet, the noise echoing all through the bowl. My mom moaned after farting.

“Oh, here it comes,” she said. I continued to look up – like I had a choice in the matter – as a log of poop began falling out from my mom’s butthole, coming straight at me. The turd hit the turd I was stuck in, breaking it in half. I still couldn’t break free, however.

More wet, bubbly farts filled the toilet and I could continue to hear my mom’s moans. The next thing that came out of my mom’s butt was squirts of liquid poop. Some of it hit me in the face. It smelled so bad, and I dare didn’t open my mouth so to get a taste of it.

“How’s that smell?” my mom asked, laughing. “Hope it smells good.” She farted again. Seconds later, another big turd fell from her butt, this one hitting me head-on, sending me into the cold water. It also broke me free of the turd I had come out of my aunt’s butt on.

I quickly re-surfaced and gasped for air, opening my mouth for the first time since my mom sprayed liquid poop on my face. I wiped my mouth and began to breathe in the smelly air. My mom then began to pee, her stream splashing water at me although it didn’t hit me directly.

Once she was done, she stood up and looked down into the toilet.

“Oh!” she exclaimed, waving a hand in her face. “God, Brandy. What did you eat?”

“Your tiny son,” my aunt answered. “What did YOU eat?” my aunt laughed as she also coughed after smelling the mess the two giantess women made in the toilet.

“I don’t know, but it felt good coming out. Makes it even better pooping on my tiny son.”

“Okay. Let’s fish him out and continue our fun,” my aunt said. 

Chapter 5: Intertwined by GiantessLover77

I couldn’t imagine what other hell these two giantesses were going to put me through. After fishing me out of the toilet and cleaning me in the sink, my mom brought me to her face.

“I hope you’re having fun, Stephen. This is what you wanted after all, according to your fantasy,” she said. I had written about it, yes. I just never expected it to become my reality.

The two giantess women left the bathroom and headed back up to the bedroom. I had a bad feeling what was to come next, although I knew it was exactly what was about to come.

My mom put me on the bed, the two giant women towering over me now.

“You’ve seen us in our bra and panties. You’ve seen mommy with no panties. Now, get ready to see all of us,” she said to me.

She began to pull her bra over her head, letting her boobs fall out and slap against her chest. She was completely naked now. My aunt joined her, taking her bra off.

My mom’s boobs were much bigger than my aunt’s,
although both had decent-sized boobs. I was in complete awe now. One of, if not my first ever giantess fantasy, was these two BBWs being completely naked and mega-sized in front of me. Now, again, it was my reality.

My mom came over to me, her fat pussy right over me. She began rubbing her vagina, moaning.

“Brandy, I’m getting horny again,” she said to my giantess aunt. My aunt came over to my mom and then put her own hand down near my mom’s vagina, hovering her hand over it.

“Wow, you’re so warm,” she said. My mom then put her hand over my aunt’s vagina.

“You’re warm, too. Are you horny?” my mom asked
seductively.

“Oh, you know I am.” The two women then looked down at
me. I was pitching a tent now. I had been scared this entire time being shrunken in front of these two women, but now that I realized I was living out a fantasy, I was getting completely turned on from these two acting the way they were.

“Come here, you,” my mom said, picking me up once
again. She then brought me to her mouth and kissed me. “Want to kiss your nephew goodbye?” she asked my aunt.

Goodbye? What the hell did that mean?

My aunt lowered her giant face to me and kissed me. She then lay sideways on the bed. She began rubbing her vagina.

“Enjoy the ride, baby. Mommy and Aunt Brandy love
you,” my mom said. She then crawled on the bed herself and lowered me down to my aunt’s vagina, legs first. My aunt opened her legs and then opened her vaginal opening.

My mom stuck the lower half of my aunt’s body. My aunt began to moan as soon as I was inserted inside her.

“Come to momma!” my mom said. I was able to look up
from my new prison as my mom opened her legs and her vagina came my way, eventually covering the entire top half of my body. The two BBW giantesses were scissoring with me in the middle.

My entire body was now being crushed by two vaginal
walls. I could hear the moans from both giantesses, but I couldn’t see anything because my mom’s pussy was so fat, it blinded me.

I was beginning to feel like I was being thrusted back
and forth faster and faster as the two women readied to finish. I felt my bones being completely crushed as the two giantesses began breathing heavily.

The last thing I heard was “oh, my God!” from my mom
as both women exploded with cum, covering me with both of their thick coating of cum. The two women lay on their backs after ejaculating, catching their breath. I was immobile, still stuck between the two giant vaginas.

A few minutes later, a small gap formed between the
two women and I slipped out of my mom’s vagina, falling on to the bed. I was still so covered in cum, I was still immobile.

I tried to open my eyes, but it felt like I had a whole bottle of soap in my eyes. I pulled my arm up as hard as I could to wipe my eyes with my forearm. Once my eyes were cleared, I was able to open them.

My mom and aunt lay there a few minutes more before
they sat up.

“Your son is such a good dildo. Oh my God,” my aunt said.

“He felt amazing,” my mom agreed. “I have to pee now.
Shall we go back to the bathroom?” my aunt shook her head no, looking down at me. “Peeing with him in the toilet doesn’t guarantee we’ll pee directly on him.” My aunt let out an evil chuckle that resembled Ursula’s from The Little Mermaid.“

So you’re okay with me peeing on your bed?” my mom asked.

“Of course,” my aunt answered. My mom then got on her
knees and overshadowed me with her vagina.

“You’re so messy, Stephen. You need a shower,” my mom
said, laughing. She then proceeded to pee right on me, sighing as she did. My aunt joined her, both giantesses hitting me with a stream of piss. 

Chapter 6: Final Destination by GiantessLover77

Once they were done peeing, my aunt took the bedsheets and blanket off, putting them in the washing machine. My mom picked me up and held me to her face.

“Mommy’s jealous that Aunt Brandy got a chance to eat you. I want my chance to see how you really taste and how you feel going into my belly,” she said.

“Mom! Please! No! I don’t want to be eaten!” I cried. I began to kick around, hoping to escape my giantess mom’s grip of me. It was to no avail, however.

“Isn’t that too bad? I’m your mother, and I’ll eat you if I want. I’m bigger than you, after all.” My aunt came back into the room and the two giantess women kissed.

“Ready for breakfast?” my aunt asked.

“Yes I am,” my mom answered. The two went downstairs. My aunt began cooking breakfast for herself.

“What would you like, Marla?” she asked my giantess mom.

“I’m just going to eat a bowl of cereal with a little something extra in it,” she said, laughing at me. I began to cry.

“Mom! Please don’t do this!” I begged.

“Sorry, sweetie. But mommy’s hungry,” she said. “I won’t eat you just yet. I want to give you one last treat before I eat you.” she put me on one of the chairs in my aunt’s dining room, then stepped up on the chair and overshadowed me with her bubble butt.

“Your favorite part of me, right?” she asked, smacking her butt. “Enjoy!” she said, then sat on me, squishing me with her mountains of fat.

“Where’s Stephen?” my aunt asked as she brought her breakfast over to the table.

“Under my butt. I’m giving him a blissful feeling under my butt before I eat him,” my mom told her. My mom’s stomach began grumbling then. She lifted her butt and let out a wet bubbly fart. She moaned as she farted, then brought her butt back down on me and rubbed her butt on me.

“I know you love that, my baby boy,” she said, rubbing her butt on me. She let out a few more farts and continued to rub her bare-naked butt on me, both giantess women laughing.

After a few more minutes, my mom lifted her butt one last time and peeled me off her buttcheek. She then went into the kitchen, took a bowl out of the cabinet and put me in it. She grabbed a box of Cheerios, the milk from the fridge, and sat back down at the table.

She poured the Cheerios and milk into the bowl, laughing out loud as she did. She then began to dip her spoon into the cereal, waiting for the moment that she scooped me up.

I avoided being scooped up until the end. There were only three pieces of Cheerios left. When my mom placed the spoon under those final three pieces, she finally had me. I was in the middle of one of the pieces of cereal. I looked up to see my mom’s face getting closer and closer.

“NOOO!!!!” I cried. My mom chuckled and licked her lips.

“I hope you taste as good as your aunt says,” my mom said. She slowly brought the spoon closer to her mouth, opening it just as slowly.

“Mom! Please! Don’t eat me!” I cried one last time before my mom placed the spoon in her mouth and closed her mouth. She pinned me to the roof of her mouth as she slipped the spoon out of her mouth. She then swallowed, sending me down her throat into her giant belly.

“You’re right, Brandy. He is tasty,” my mom told my aunt. She then let out a burp as she did almost every time she ate.

Unlike it was with my aunt, when I fell into my mom’s stomach, I fell into the stomach acid. My skin burned like nothing I’ve ever felt before and I eventually lost consciousness. I never made it out of my mom’s stomach alive.

When she pooped me out and didn’t see me, she simply said “at least he died doing what he loved most – being inside of me.”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12498