- Text Size +

Whenever my mom and my Aunt Brandy got together, my mom would become a completely different person. She would become much more of a bitchy woman than she was when we weren’t around them. I hated that she was like that. I didn’t tolerate it, either. Whenever she gave me an attitude, I gave her one back.

At the same time, I had always been attracted to the two BBW women ever since I was young. One of the first giantess fantasies I ever had involved them being mega-sized. I had been caught with a notebook where I wrote a story about them being giantesses. I never not thought of them after that, however. I even wrote another fantasy story about them, this one kept as a note in my phone. I never expected my fantasy to become my reality, however.

That’s exactly what happened one day when we were in Virginia visiting my Aunt Brandy. It was just my mom and I. We had went alone, leaving the rest of the family back in New Jersey. My uncle and two cousins were also away for the weekend, so it would just be me and the two women.

We were staying at my aunt’s house, me sleeping in my cousin Kyle’s room. I went to bed one night, falling asleep while watching the TV in the upstairs bedroom where the TV was on the other side of the room.

I woke up the next morning, feeling funny. I stumbled as I tried to stand up. I felt weak. My muscles felt strange in my legs. What happened last night? Was it something I ate?

That’s when I heard a loud crashing noise. The noise sounded like a building was collapsing. It scared me so bad, I fell over on my hands and knees. When I hit my hands, I felt flesh – warm, bubbly flesh. The ground below me then began moving up and down. I then starting hearing someone snoring. The snoring sounded like one of those tornado warning sirens.

I slowly began to look up to see my mom. But there was something different about her – her face was what seemed like miles away. That’s when I realized that she was giant-sized. I looked around me to see that I was standing on her bare belly. She wasn’t even wearing a shirt.

“I’ve got to be dreaming,” I said to myself. There was no way that my mom was actually a giantess. The belly then went up and down again. I closed my eyes tightly and opened them again, hoping I’d be awake in my cousin’s bed. Unfortunately, when I opened my eyes, I was still standing on my mom’s giant belly.

It was no dream. I had in fact shrunk. But how?

That’s when I heard more snoring. I looked over to see my Aunt Brandy, who was also mega-sized. She also wasn’t wearing a shirt. Why were these two shirtless?

I looked around the room to see that I was in my aunt’s room now. My mom and her were sharing a bed!

I got scared when I heard a yawn then. The belly began to jiggle as my mom sat up in bed. I turned to see her looking down at me, smiling.

“Good morning, my little man,” she said, adding a mischievous chuckle. “Brandy, he’s awake.” My aunt then lifted her head, placing a hand under her head and bending her arm in a triangle to she could keep her head up while still laying down.

“He’s so cute,” my aunt said.

“Mom, what happened? How did I get so tiny?” I asked.

“We found your story on your phone,” she told me. “I thought you were over your aunt and I being giant women.” I swallowed. How had they found my story? Did they go on my phone while I was sleeping?

“Apparently he still thinks we’re so attractive,” my aunt added. “Right, you little bug? You like your big aunt?” she started rubbing her bare-naked belly.

“He also likes his big mommy’s belly,” my mom said, jiggling her belly from the bottom. I lost my balance as the rolls of fat jiggled all around me, making me fall over. My mom laughed when I fell.

“Oh, Stephen. You’re so cute now that you’re so tiny,” she said. “Aunt Brandy and I are going to have so much fun with you.” What did that mean?

My mom picked me up and her and my aunt, who were both not wearing pants as well as shirts, both got out of bed.

“Let’s eat before we have our fun. Don’t want to go crazy on an empty stomach,” my aunt told my mom.

“Good idea,” my mom agreed, then looked back to me. “Where to put you while we eat breakfast?”

“You know what these young men love to eat, Marla,” my aunt told her. My mom smirked, then lowered me into her panties, placing me right in front of her peehole before closing her underwear back up. The two giantesses then went downstairs for breakfast, me in my mom’s underwear, squished by her FUPA.