Derek growing love of campus by Kurogane335
Summary:

Derek is the guardian of a camping high in the mountain who loves tall and large women. When a group of sexy girls came in to camp, he is overjoyed - but little did he knew that the nearby factory decided to use his lake as a dump from various products. And when the girls hit the water, they start to grow. A lot.


Categories: Breasts, BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Gentle, Insertion, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 41648 Read: 33317 Published: December 15 2022 Updated: February 27 2023
Story Notes:

Hey everyone ! I still have a writer block for new chapters of ongoing stories, so I decided to mine one of the last stories finished on my closed patreon. I hope you'll like this one !

1. Chapter 1 by Kurogane335

2. Chapter 2 by Kurogane335

3. Chapter 3 by Kurogane335

4. Chapter 4 by Kurogane335

5. Chapter 5 by Kurogane335

6. Chapter 6 by Kurogane335

7. Chapter 7 by Kurogane335

8. Chapter 8 by Kurogane335

9. Chapter 9 by Kurogane335

10. Chapter 10 by Kurogane335

Chapter 1 by Kurogane335

Chapter 1 

I got out of the old watchtower, a huge smile plastered on my face. The sun wasn’t even up yet and its first fiery rays were not coloring the mountains around me, but I could already see the sheer beauty of this place. Even at this early hour, I could see the fires of the early risen campers and I brimmed with joy at their numbers. Some years were better than others, and this summer season was set to be magnificent!

Perhaps presentations are in order before we go further? My name’s Derek. I live and work near the Great Smoky Mountains’ National Park, at a large campsite – 100 acres, which isn’t bad at all I recon. Especially in the hilly – even mountainous – region. I live here all year long, since I’m the maintenance director of this whole place. Sure, it may seems strange to some, to be so much at home here that I stay even during the cold, stormy winter. But I love my life and I’m happy here, and I don’t know that anyone could ask for more in his life.

But today’s kind of special. Once a year, we close the park for a week-end, so that the families of all the crews and those campers who reserved their stay long in advance would be able to have one big, three days long party. Nothing too crazy either mind. We take care of the campsite’s environment, if only because we’re so close to the National Park and also because it allows our visitors to see wonderful creatures here, deer, wildcats, and even the occasional wolf, I swear! So as I walked toward my huge pick-up, blue as heavens are, I felt happy – until I saw them damn cloud.

You see, a little to the south compared to us, there is a central or some sort of industrial complex. It’s kind of hard to know what they’re doing here, it’s very secret, and while we have had our fair share of tensions, so far we’ve never have any problem with them. No pollution, as far as we can tell and we’ve had several experts come in and test everything, just to be sure. But I don’t like those puffy white cloud of vapor. I don’t trust those, if you will. One accident could be enough to ruin our life up here, after all!

I played with my radio. Not the kind to listen to music – I’m afraid that out there, in the great wilderness, we don’t really have that great off a reception – and it goes to our phones too, but I think it’s one of the things campers like about us. Here they can disconnect from their everyday world to have some real time with themselves, their friends and families. But I digress. As I was saying, I was playing with my radio. I felt that the clouds were thicker and perhaps a little strangely colored, but it may all have been in my mind. The sun was barely crawling over the horizon, so colors are bound to seem strange, even to someone used to the place as I was.

“Derek, you there?” called a voice through the radio, free from any static.

“Yeah, I’m up there and ready to go” I swiftly replied. “Is there a problem?”

“Not really, but we’ve got a group of women – large ones – who’ve just arrived and would like to see where they can stay and I’ve nobody at hand to deal with them right now. Do you mind coming down and helping me mate?”

“Of course!” I replied, and quite enthusiastically.

Large girls. I felt something stirring inside me. I loved my women large and tall, if possible. And you’ve no idea how rare it was to find one like that out there. My co-workers knew of this part of my tastes and sometimes teased me, but always gently. What they couldn’t know, however, was that I don’t just like BBW. I’m also a macrophile – the idea of a woman taller than me is quite exciting for me, and the dream of possible growing one… well, suffice to say I often liked living alone in my tower, it sure helped to be sure that nobody would barge in when I pleased myself.

I drove my truck carefully, in spite of my slight excitation. I was – I am – a professional. I care about my park and I care about my life. On the slopes of the hills and mountains, it’s easy to take a turn too fast and end in a ravine. It took me less than fifteen minutes to reach the entrance of the park, barred by a barrier, sturdy enough to stop an angry bear from trespassing – even if it had sometimes not been enough when dealing with an angry truck driven by impatient – or intoxicated – peoples. I think it’s the one thing I had to repair one time too many – and I like repairing stuff!

And I immediately noticed them. Nine women, all quite impressive. Four black, five white. And. All. Incredibly. Large. I gulped, hoping that I’d be able to control myself. In spite of the fact that I found them all super attractive, I needed to be sure I proved them that I was a professional and not some creepy dude living in the wilds. So I got out of my truck and approached them with a smile and my usual swagger and confidence in myself. They quickly noticed me and my 6 feet tall, muscular build – and I noticed that one of the white women was at least as tall as I was…

“Hello ladies! The name’s Derek. How can I help you?”

“Hello Derek!” beamed one of them, a black girl in a brown top. “I’m Alicia, and this is Joy” she pointed at the largest of the white women. “And here, that’s Kaitlyn and Kimberly”, the former being a white girl already in a black and white swimsuit and the other a Black in a pink suit. “The one in a flannelled shirt is Miranda and next to her, it’s Norma”, the fattest of the black girls. “In the American flag swimsuit is Sueann and next to her, in the bright yellow top it’s Zalla and…”

“And my name is Nicole” said the last one, the last of the white women, the one who was obviously sizing me up, making it hard not to get hard looking at her polka dot swimsuit which seemed at least a size too small…

I did not ogled them. It was extremely hard, because they were all exactly the kind of women I loved, but I didn’t! I couldn’t help but notice that Nicole was, however, quite taller compared to the other. She was probably around 6 feet 2, barefoot, and looked slightly down at me, and the closest in her size was Alicia, who couldn’t have been more than 5 foot 8… Their other friends were all quite a lot smaller than them, the smallest being Zalla, who was probably around 4 feet 10, which made her enormous rack all the more impressive.

It was immediately apparent that they were all very good friends, in spite of their different styles, and that the two tallest, Alicia and Nicole, were the most hard-willed and outspoken. Joy seemed almost sheepish, trying to hide her mass behind her friends and looking away, which made me want to help her feel better, even if I didn’t really knew how to do that, by then… Kaitlyn and Kimberly seemed to be somewhat air-headed, looking around with bright smile and giggling as birds passed us by, letting out excited sighs and shouts.

Miranda seemed to be… I wouldn’t say impatient, but definitively impulsive. She moved constantly, which meant that her curves shifted back and forth without a pause and I felt my eyes darting toward her exposed cleavage more than once, in spite of my conscious mind. Norma seemed more placid, with a tranquil smile on her face. She probably had the largest tits of the whole group, and she seemed to have achieved some form of confidence because of it, that nothing would shake up. It allowed her to stand in calm pride, waiting for others to act first.

Sueann seemed to be the least confident of the lot. It wasn’t easy to notice because she wore a bright smile all the time, but I noticed that her posture was always used to maximize the size of her breasts, the way her ass stood out, etc. She didn’t seemed to do it maliciously, but among her friends, she was one of the less massive. She seemed to be self-conscious about it – I don’t understand why, she was just as gorgeous as the other ones to me, but I know that sometimes self-confidence can be hard to come by with.

Finally, little Zalla, whose tits were sensibly larger than her head, each of them. She stood closest to Nicole and I immediately understood that she sought out the protection of the alpha woman of their little group. If she could have clutched Nicole’s legs without looking somewhat ridiculous, I’m quite certain she’d have done so! As it was, her face was the least able to hide her worry at the prospect of talking with a stranger – I guess that her size and her curves made her an easy target for all kind of sleaze balls and horrible persons, but I’m not like that, ever.

“We’ve got a reservation for three days at the camp” finally continued Nicole, her deep voice trailing a little, “but apparently there is a problem?”

“Ah, no, don’t worry!” I said, trying to assuage them. “It’s just that you’re quite early and we have gotten everyone up and running just yet! But if you don’t mind, I can guide you toward your resting place?”

“It’d be a pleasure” chirped Miranda, her voice surprisingly high pitched for someone so… well, so massive.

Perhaps a tiny bit of information regarding the camp will be in order to understand the next few days. The main attraction is a large mountain lake, with an almost crystal clear water, filled by two streams coming down from the slopes of the northern Smoky Mountains. Why decided that we wouldn’t have any paddle here: visitors can swim in the lake but not boat is allowed on it, because the weather can be capricious up here and we don’t want anyone to capsize in the lake and drown. That’s also why people can’t swim past a line of red buoys.

At the southern tip of the lake is the main building, where visitors are greeted, paper work is filled and a great dining hall has been erected. The back of the building is basically a hangar for our rescue boat – because a lot of people seem unable to respect simple rules and go too far into the lake! Anyway, there is enough accommodations here to have our visitors gather in full in case of a particularly foul weather.

On the western side is a mostly flat bit of land, where our most adventurous guests usually put up their tents. It close enough to the lake without being too close, so there is no risk of inundation when summer storms pour enough rain on us to turn the streams into angry river and the lake into a treacherous water place – but we’ve built the main building on sturdy stilts to avoid any problem there. Frankly, I doubted that the girls wanted to live in a tent, they didn’t seemed the type – not that I mind their look of course…

To the East… well, to the East we haven’t built anything… people can come and go there as they please but we’ve been rather cautious and found this place to be too close to the nuclear plant or whatever I talked about earlier. Plus there is a road – mostly unused but kept open at all time – leading to it, and I don’t want visitors to go and wander down there. It’s another bit of private land and it’s a loot cooler to move to the North and West to visit the National Park anyway. Speaking of North, it’s were I lead the ladies with my truck.

“You’re taking them to chalets?” asked Jerry, one of the seasonal workers, a good man but with whom I could only spoke like three months in the year.

“Yeah, I don’t think they are the outdoor kind of ladies” I replied, chuckling a little – mostly to hide the fact that they were exactly the sort of women I was attracted to.

The chalets are perhaps the best spot for those who want to stay a little in the region but aren’t campers. They look old and worn from the outside, seemingly made of wood, outwardly the pioneer feel you expect in such a place. But in truth they are really modern, we had them build a few years ago, five at most. It was expansive, but the half a dozen houses never remain empty for long, even during the winter months – in fact it’s what made their construction possible, because they bring more money than they cost that way.

Anyway. From the entrance of the park to them, once has to round up the lake by the little dirt road circling around the water. We’ve put a secondary parking lot over there, because the chalets are quite distant from each other and we didn’t want our visitors to have to walk too much to reach them. In this case, it was especially necessary, I doubted the ladies wanted to gallivant all over the forested slopes of the mountains just to reach their homes. Good thing we never let the visitors select one of the chalets in advance.

“Okay, here we are!” I told them when I parked and jumped out of my truck. “We’ll have to walk a little but I’ve selected for you the two closest chalets. They are meant for families of five max, so I guess you booked two?”

“Three actually” stated Alicia as Nicole looked around her face inscrutable. “We don’t like to be packed!”

“Won… won’t we need the keys first?” peeped Zalla, looking mightily worried as she came out from behind her towering friend, Nicole.

“Actually, al the keys are kept near the entrance of the chalets! You’ll by the door a bit of painted wood. You can open it by pushing it upward and you’ll find the keys. We trust all our visitors to maintain the chalets clean. You’ll have to bring your keys this evening, at the first common meal, so we can know which one you’ve decided to stay in. This way, if there is some degradations, we’ll know to whom we must send the bill!” I added with a smile, to show that I was joking – at least partially.

“That’s great!” stated Sueann, taking a step forward. “Won’t you escort us to them?”

“Ah… I’d liked to but I can’t, I’m kind of the repair man here and well, I’ve got to do some work on our rescue boat, sorry!” I replied – and it was not a lie, I just decided that I needed to prioritize my work right now; I didn’t want to look like I wanted to spend too much time with them, it would have been unprofessional. “But don’t worry, you’ll see me around. There is the number for the reception center on a leaf in each chalet. If you need anything repaired, call them and they’ll call me! And you’ll see me around, don’t worry!”

A concerto of “owws” and “you should stay a little” followed me as I walked away, and it made me smile. I’m human, I liked it. And I don’t think it was because those fat women didn’t received any love. Sure, I didn’t doubt that they had to endure a lot of jeers and other blatantly disrespecting behavior from time to time. But I like to think that the confidence that most of them seemed able to exude was proof enough that they had relatively great social lives and were not belittled because of their physiques – I hope I’m right because I’d hate for them to have been bullied because of their looks!

In the present situation, it was mostly because I felt that I was getting a little bit too excited around them. And sure, it’s possibly because I don’t often have opportunities to meet such ladies who meet my fetishes so much. And while I doubted that they’d ever grow taller and bigger than they were already. But I didn’t want to succumb to my rising feelings and the boat was a good excuse. It was needed to be sure, if those girls hit the lake and were in need of some help, it’ll need to have its motor fixed and hopefully I’d be able to do just that.

Little did I knew that the boat would be utterly useless in the coming days, like never before. As I toiled on it, hearing families of the staff and the few other campers who had reserved a stay long in advance, I believed that the week-end would be exactly the same as usual, basically a long day today working on plenty of little stuff that was needed to be set ready for us to enjoy a great Sunday of fireworks, bonfires and plenty of barbecue! All kind of things which require a lot of work to be sure we won’t burn down the camp, I can tell you.

You see, I told you about the road which led to the nuclear plant or whatever. What I didn’t know, what nobody knew, by then, was that an accident had happened there, during the early hours of the previous night. Nothing too big – and you’ll see how egregious this assertion is soon – but enough to warrant something to be done with the waste. And someone, out there, must have had a grudge with our camp – or really they just didn’t gave a fuck and believed that nobody made use of the lake for anything than a pretty place to take selfies…

During the night, even before I got up – and I’m an early bird kind of guy – some guys brought a huge truck toward us and somehow no one heard it – and we’d all end regretting it. Some more than others, and personally I’ll admit that I kind of liked some of the events it led to… But still! Really disgusting behavior from the nuclear workers. They reached the lake’s northern tip and released something in it, as we’d end learning in the coming weeks. And that’s how the madness which would ensue was seeded and nothing could have prevented it by now.

If at least the product had been deadly to the fauna and flora of the lake we would have immediately seen it! You see, we made sure over the years that we’d have a healthy population of fishes and frogs and birds leaving in or near the lake. But whatever the released in the water was colorless, odorless and apparently it didn’t affected the animals in the lake. At least at first. When all would be over, we’d discover that female fishes, birds and frogs grew because of the byproduct of the plant’s accident. Some just a little, and others had become enormous – tall enough to look like great white sharks even!

But when I returned to the hangar where we kept the rescue boat, none of this was apparent. Even as I glanced at the lake, nothing out of the ordinary seemed to have happened there. I whistled as I started to repair the boat – not that it needed much, mind. We make sure that our stuff is top notch – as much as possible considered our funding and how isolated we are here, but still. And in truth, being inside in the relatively dark room allowed me to glance all the way over to the northern part of the lake, where my hopes were quickly fulfilled.

The nine ladies had spent some time in the chalets, probably selecting the ones they wanted to stay in and settled there. But roughly thirty minutes after I had started to work on the boat, I saw Nicole rushing toward the water. I expected her to stop and enter it slowly, considering its temperature, but only absent-mindedly, because my mind was far more focused on the way her curves jiggled and shifted with her every step she took. Still, I gasped a little when she went straight into the water, as if it was just the perfect temperature for her.

Next came Joy, looking a lot less comfortable as she walked toward the water, her enormous curves overflowing from her swimsuit, which seemed to be a size too small – I wondered if it was because she had picked one too small for her or if there wasn’t such items in her size. Anyway, she hesitated at the edge of the lake and only entered the water – also surprisingly easily – when she saw Nicole jumping out of it, her body resplendent. In a matter of seconds, the large blonde woman had joined her friend and their laughter started to roll over the lake.

“Well I’ll be damned!” I whispered as I felt my body tensing and my dick getting erect. “If the two of them already make me feel like that, I wonder how I’ll react to their friends rushing to their side!”

The seven other approached, one after the other and I stopped breathing. There were stunning. I know! I know! I shouldn’t feel so attracted to our customers. But to my defense, it only happened a handful of times in my career. I’ve been with some, girls with large tits, BW and even a handful of tall women who had been able to make me look up – like Nicole was able to do, by the way. But I’d never seen so many women I found attractive together. I was both in heaven and hell at the same time, because I couldn’t court all of them, of course! And three days… it’s damn fast anyway!

I focused back on the boat, but it was kind of hard to do so, considering the way the women were laughing and screaming with joy not so far from where I was. But I did my best. I hadn’t much choice anyway, it was clear as day that I needed some form of focus to not rush toward them anyway. The motor under my fingers was as good a distraction as any other, and I smiled as I let my mind wander to the world of fantasy and daydreams, where I found myself surrounded by the large bodies of the nine women.

I glanced toward them and noticed that some of them were already leaving the water, to sat on the sandy beach surrounding the lake, letting their incredible bodies rest and enjoy the warming rays of the summer sun, even here in the mountains able to nurture one’s body. Alicia and Nicole were the last ones to leave the water and perhaps ten minutes later, the first to return to it, as if drawn to it. If only I had known then! Perhaps I’d have been able to stop them, to prevent the events of the day and all they entailed in term of terror and dangers and madness.

But to be frank, I don’t think I’d have done that. Even knowing what was to come, I don’t think I’d be able to convince myself that those changes weren’t for the Greater Good, in some way or form. When one’s deepest fantasies can came to life, it is hard to even consider crushing them underfoot, I’m sure we can all agree about it. And truly, whatever the chemical which had been spilled into our poor unfortunate lake, it did an incredible work, and a fast one, really! I’d have had to be warned hours in advance to ward off destiny.

As it was, I was just as surprised as everyone when Zalla started to grow.

Chapter 2 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

Our first real growth, be ready for the ever taller ride !

Chapter 2

To be honest, I was kind of ahead of schedule when I said that Zalla started to grow. It wasn’t immediate, nor painless, clearly. Whatever shit was put into our lake was not some sort of magical fluid which made your skin healthier and your size bigger, if you get my meaning No, it was clearly painful, because she little woman on the sand suddenly stopped, yelled and convulsed. I had barely the time to notice it before I was rushing toward her – we do have a medic here but waiting for him there would have seemed terrible to me.

It didn’t took me long to reach the group of obviously very concerned women. I hadn’t the time to be nice however, so when they turned toward me with anguish on their faces, I took a stern voice and firmly asked them to let me pick up Zalla so I could bring her to the infirmary. They did, of course, but it was easier said than done. Not only because the poor woman was convulsing pretty hard, wailing and whining all the time. But because she seemed somewhat heavy for someone her size and I’m not speaking just about her height – her curves obviously played a part but she was heavier than I had assumed her to be considering those.

Nonetheless, I brought her to the doc – only to notice he wasn’t here. It took me a minute to remember that he didn’t live on the park like most of the full-time employees and that he instead was from the nearby town – well, we call it a town but I’ve heard campers calling it a hamlet… It was generally useful because it allowed him to always bring his supplies of bandages and other first aid stuff he bought there, almost every day. But it also meant that I was alone with Zalla for a God knows how long until he came here…

I hadn’t much time to consider it however. I had dropped the writhing woman onto the bed and was desperately searching for something to put in her mouth so she wouldn’t bite her tongue off when she suddenly stopped moving, after one very loud gasp. I can’t tell you how afraid I suddenly was! Had she died on me while I was searching some dumb shit? Thankfully, her rather generous prow was moving, proving that she was breathing and her eyes were open, fixing the ceiling with a strange look I couldn’t quite place. She seemed suddenly joyful, which was kind of weird and made me a lot more nervous than the rest had.

“Hey Zalla? Can you hear me? It’s Derek. Are you okay? Do those sort of convulsion happen often or…” I said, but I was interrupted, not by her voice, but her body – her body and the sound of her clothes groaning as they tried to contain the changes within her and were already losing this battle; and believe me, it’s really strange to hear that kind of sound, really unnatural.

They were the only sounds in the small room. How could I even begin to describe it to you? Nobody ever saw a woman just grow like that – or a kid for that matters. I could see poor Zalla grow with every passing second, like plants and trees do in documentaries. I guess it’s the best approximation. Zalla was a flower growing at her normal speed, but for me it seemed faster. Only, unlike a flower, she was not naked and her clothes were meant to contain a far smaller body and try as they might, they failed to endure her growth spurt.

Her bra was the first to give up, with a loud snap, even as her yellow top stretched to its limits but somehow managed to hold firm for a few more moments. Tears were starting to form in its fabric, however, just as the growing woman started to sigh and moan softly. Her jean also suffered the same fate. As for her shoes… I bolted toward her feet to try and remove those. It was really bad that she had had the time to get fully clothed back before the cramps took her. She was too shy and embarrassed by her own body probably and rushed to cover it, and now it came to bite her in the ass.

It was quite the struggle but I managed to get her feet free before they were crushed by her shoes, whose material was a lot sturdier than her clothes. And while I did that, I had the most mouth-watering view to the underside of her boobs. Those things had been enormous before, especially on someone her height, so small and yet with knockers which would have been large on someone taller than myself… And she growing all over, not just in height. Her mass was increasing and it meant that her tits also took several cup size.

I got an erection. Scratch that. THE erection. Of my life. I had never been that hard, and I had had the opportunity to meet campers who scratched a lot of my kinks. I usually brought them to my tower for a night or two and it was always a wild ride, because, well, I’m pretty well-endowed. Well-enough that I could hide the hot rod of flesh now forming in my shorts. It was simply impossible, it tented far enough that even the supposedly non-stretchy material had to reveal what was underneath, lest it too could have broken. But by God! Zalla was getting bigger by the second and I already fancied her body before that!

“Zalla, are you okay?” I finally asked again, m voice a little hoarse, even to my ears, as she stopped growing.

“Yes…” she whispered softly. “Yes I… I’ve never felt better…” she answered slowly, as if half-dreaming. “You said your name was Derek?”

“Yes.”

“Then, please, Derek… fuck me. Fuck me hard. I need a dick right now, and yours is quite large!” she almost howled, looking at me with desperate need.

Okay. So. Don’t judge me. I’m a good guy. I don’t want to abuse of a woman who’s clearly more than a little confused about the whole situation. I mean, little Zella more than doubled in size – later on, we’d measure and discover that she was exactly 3 meters and 12 centimeters tall, and believe me it’s important. But this kind of changes couldn’t be without any effect on her brain and her emotions and reactions. And I was educated to respect a woman, never to abuse her and all that. It was a corner stone of my education.

But, well… How do I put it…? What just happened was out of this world. Literally. Nobody had heard about a grown ass woman doubling in size in a matters of seconds, leaving her trapped in her shredded clothes. Nobody had lived through those changes either. And it’s my kink, my fetish even. One I never expected to be able to ever see satisfied outside of some roleplay game before and during sex. Instead, life sent toward me a mini-giantess who asked me to fuck her. My education, what I knew was right. I’m really sorry to say that none of that mattered, in that moment.

I rushed toward Zalla, who was looking up at me a little, being on her back on the bed, which was also groaning under the strain of her weight. She was really stunning, with her dark eyes looking t me like that, her plush lips tempting. I kissed her. I didn’t want to even start fondling her without doing that first. Perhaps he’d break whatever spell she was under. Perhaps it’d just make her all the hornier. In any case, I needed it. I needed to make sure that she was really okay with all of this and what we’d be doing here, while her friends probably worried about her.

And by God she was! She kissed back with a hunger, a frenzy I had never experienced. It was almost as if I was allowing her to breath, to be able to experience something she desperately needed. And so did I. I hadn’t been with a women for months and here she was, tender and… Honestly, my train of thought was kind of interrupted by the two very large hands snaking their ways on me, lifting me and putting me horizontally over the very much un-flat body of the enlarged woman. The message was clear. Zalla wanted a little more than just a kiss indeed.

I received it loud and clear and my own hands found their ways on the bountiful treasure sitting on that large torso. I caressed her breasts, and even before lifting this I knew that they were the heavier I had ever touched – and I’ve slept with some pretty big women, women able to give some of Zella’s friend a run for their money. But I had never fucked a 3 meters tall big beautiful woman – no one had. And I swear that when I decided to try and lift those, I swear that I had to put some force to do so. Her breasts were not made of hot air, no sir!

It was an experience unlike any other. I was used to being with heavier women than me – well, as used as you can get when you live in a private camping far from large towns, but you get it. I was even used to have sex with women close to my size, even if they were usually smaller. But none of this could have prepared me for Zalla. She was now something else entirely, something so damn better than anything I had ever known in my life. I don’t think I can do justice to how it felt to be with her, in that rescue bed, as we explored her new body.

For starter, I almost never touched said bed. I didn’t needed to. Zalla was broad enough to spill from over it, which must have been somewhat uncomfortable, but considering that her tattered clothes were still clinging to her body and she didn’t seemed to mind, I suspect that she either wasn’t able to feel the discomfort or simply didn’t mind it. And it’s quite the strange experience, to caress and kiss someone who is both fully clothed and naked and so large that she also becomes the support of your love-making. It was a good thing that the bed was extremely sturdy, however, falling to the ground wouldn’t have been great.

And those curves! Those curves! She was really a lot bigger than before. She was already past chubby originally, but now Zalla could have given Joy a run for her money in term of sheer mass, at the very least, perhaps even being bigger than that, proportionally speaking. It was truly incredible to be able to be on such a women, with such a woman. I snaked my way out of my clothes as I kissed and caressed every part of her, until I lay naked and she, without so much as a grunt, tore down the remnants of the clothes hiding her tits.

I didn’t need much of an encouragement to do what she wanted of me, it was quite obvious. Her nipples were rock hard already, and quite small on her vastness now. I vaguely wondered if they had always looked smallish on her frame or if it was an after-effect of the growth she had underwent. But I didn’t ponder it for long, because I was soon far too busy suckling one and kneading the other, which made her moan and even mewl with pleasure. My dick became even harder, somehow, harder than it had ever been and I knew I needed to put it inside her sooner rather than later, let I release my junk all over her…

“Zalla… I’m getting a little too existed and…” I tried to tell her, but the silenced me, simply by forcing my head to return to her nipple as she sighed in soft pleasure.

“Hush… let me enjoy it… the control… the size…” she whispered as she caressed my back with the tips of her fingers, tracing delicious symbols on my back.

I did as I was told and let this mini-giantess led the way. She was surprisingly gentle, and I don’t think that it was because she was a little confused or freaked out by her changes. Zalla is really genuinely soft and caring, and doesn’t know how to hurt people or even take advantage of them that way. Which didn’t prevent her from being strangely teasing in the way she touched me, as if trying to find the best way to pleasure us. And as she realized that I was willing to help in that regard and on the verge of releasing my cum on her, she giggled softly and pressed my face into her cleavage.

I don’t know to describe this sensation. I wasn’t motorboating because I don’t like doing so, I find it disrespectful for the woman… but damn! Even before she grew, each of her breasts would have been larger than my head, so imagine how big they were now that she had doubled in size and taken more than a few pounds proportionally speaking! I was entirely cut off from the light and even breathing was becoming a little hard, but I didn’t feel like stopping it any time soon. She smelt strangely good in there, while sweating profusely. It was the first time that I wasn’t a little grossed out by sweat beads rolling on me, to be honest, usually it was a little harder to take in stride.

She almost smothered me between those wonderful globes, if I’m being honest. She pressed them against each other at times and I started to suffocate, but I never truly felt in danger. She probably felt my breathing on her perspiring skin and always stopped well short of really putting me in danger. But it was so damn erotic that I still don’t know how I didn’t came when she did that the first time. Or the fifth. But finally, she seemed to grow tired of having and removed my face from between her mounds. She said nothing and only smiled and I understood that it was time for the real course…

She lifted me as if I was weightless to her and positioned me right where she wanted me, my dick over her groin. This part was still covered in loose clothes but it was easy enough to remove them and finally, I was granted entrance into her. And it felt magical. She wasn’t wide, as I expected her to be considering her newfound size. She was deliciously tight, so I had to put more force to penetrate her and it made her shudder and moan and huff. I did too, because I felt incredible. I put my feet on her calves and pushed, until all resistance ceased and I was fully inside, a success which was granted by a scream of pleasure from Zalla.

“Oh God, yes! It’s so damn good! Sooo good, just like they had told me!” she huffed, as she started to gyrate her hips. “Take me more, Derek! Please!”

I did my best to adopt the same pace as her, which was kind of hard. She had so much mass that I couldn’t force her to slow or pick up some speed but I couldn’t really adopt her own. She was so big that it was even arduous to just move by myself. But I never gave up and made love to her as best I could. And judging by her own sounds, I did a good job – until I came. It wasn’t long after I had penetrated her, how could have it be anyway? I was on edge since she started growing, and aroused even before that!

Nonetheless, she didn’t seem to mind. My hot jizz was released inside of her as I grunted and whimpered. I’m not really a loud lover, rather the silent type even, but what I was experiencing here was the kind of orgasm I had never known. And it meant that I couldn’t complain, of course. Zella was giving me a once in a lifetime opportunity. Heck, a zero in a lifetime chance, because nobody grew like that in theory, it was impossible. She was impossible. But as my dick started to get limp, I felt that she’d be somewhat angry. But when I looked up and saw that her face was hidden by her breasts, I got hard again immediately.

She moaned and opened her legs, making me fall between them, before clutching them together again. She wasn’t trying to crush me but what I was doing was clearly pleasing her enough that she was lost in her sensations. It wasn’t the first woman who did this to me, but they are usually smaller than me, or at the very least they aren’t taller than me, even if they can be bigger, if you get my meaning. Perhaps I should have been afraid that she’d break something, but to be frank, I felt quite confident that she wouldn’t hurt me – she was simply a little too happy right now and I just needed to keep my pace to make her feel good.

I bit my lips and went at it. It was surprisingly easy now, as she was slowing her own pace, as if she had realized that she’d empty my balls faster if she hadn’t stopped. But of course, her pincer made it almost impossible to move. I decided to try and make her free me. I bite her belly. Not hard, not deeply, really just enough to make her react. It was a bet. She’d either open her legs or clutches them more. Thankfully, she did the former and I was able to pump her at my own rhythm now. And I did so, caressing and kissing her, and even nibbling at her a little. I groped her tits and enjoyed the feeling, which seemed to be shared as she moaned.

“Have you ever felt so good?” she asked suddenly, her voice trailing off a little, surprising me.

“Well, no, sexy girl” I admitted, grinning.

“Me neither” she added in a slow, languorous whisper as she caressed my back and ruffled my hair.

I was, to put it simply, in Heaven. And because of it, all my feelings and sensations seemed to be heightened like never before. I had already came several times in a row in a partner – or with a partner, since I usually put condoms. It was always a lot more powerful the second time than the third, as if my body couldn’t believe I needed to cum again so soon, and it always left me panting, whizzing and even, I have no shame to admit it, a little whining sometimes.  But honestly, nothing could have prepared me for Zalla.

It was truly unique. As I pumped her, as I struggled to lift her breasts from my position, which wasn’t exactly suited for it considering our size difference, I truly got the opportunity to have all my kinks be rewarded. I had fantasized about doing something like that – I think a lot of people, perhaps all of them, do so when they have specific kinks which can’t exactly be satisfied in the real world. I had even had role play in the bedroom to help set the mood. But it was all nothing to the real deal. Especially because Zalla was gentle.

She could have easily forced me, or even ravished me. She could have mounted me, crushing me under her weight and call it a day. She could have taken her pleasure without caring much if at all about me and there would have been precious little I’d have been able to do to prevent her or even escape her clutch. But she didn’t. She enjoyed being the one setting the pace at first just as much as she clearly relished the fact that I was the one choosing it now. She didn’t complain and I could tell that she loved it as much as I did, even if she hadn’t orgasmed just yet.

She started to whimper as I steadies my pace. Surprising, isn’t it? A lot of young people I know – especially guys – seem to think that they need to be fast and furious in bed to make their lover orgasm. But from my point of view, with the experience I have, it works better to alternate the rhythm of the pounding, so to speak. That is, until you find the one which satisfy your lover the best. And for Zalla, it was obviously this slow and deliberate move. She sighed when I almost took out my dick from her pussy and whined when I pushed it deeper inside of her, slowly, deliberately.

“Don’t stop” she cried out when I almost popped out of her, torturously slowly I suspect, because even I was starting to get on edge again. “Don’t stop!”

“I won’t” I grinned as I pushed inside of her with all my might, trying to go deeper than ever before, even if I knew at her size reaching her cervix or whatever was just impossible for me, in spite of my own sizeable package.

I increased the rhythm, if only a little, and the effects were spectacular. She started to shiver and moan louder and louder, until finally we came together. It was an incredible experience, to be able to feel that way, to have allowed a giantess to reach orgasm. I laid there, on her, for a few minutes, just enjoying the afterglow of our love-making. But then, a thought started to creep in my mind, disturbing me greatly. How come we hadn’t been stopped by her friends barging in? Surely they should have been right behind us, even if they had taken the time to get clothed again? And yet, here we were, laying on each other, breathing rapidly after a long bout of sex…

It was then that I heard the screams and the sounds of cars fleeing as fast and as far as they could. Something had driven a lot of people mad with terror as far as I could tell, and something told me that I knew what it was. I left Zalla with deep regrets, the departure of my dick from her insides making her sigh but she seemed so content that she didn’t really care much. She closed her eyes and in a few seconds started to snore lightly. I looked at my dick and decided that I could remain naked and with a glistening penis. If what I suspect was true, it wouldn’t matter much…

I opened the door and was greeted by a scene out of my wildest dreams. Shadows, titanic shadows, had engulfed the park. Zalla hadn’t been the only one to grow, of course. All her friends had, but all of them had done so considerably more than her. Even the smallest of the other eight women made my recent lover look particularly puny. And all of them were clearly, very clearly, extremely horny, right about now. I took a deep breath, approached the smaller of them and, putting my hands around my mouth to be heard more easily, I shouted.

“Hey Joy! Wanna have sex beautiful?”

Chapter 3 by Kurogane335

Chapter 3

I walked behind her as Joy tried to find a more private spot than the now deserted camping lot. It was easier said than done, with all her friends, especially Alicia and Nicole, towering over everyone and taking an enormous amount of space. But because she was still relatively small, compared to the others, we did managed to find a spot; it was a place where several huge trees managed to form a canopy over her head, while they had kept other, smaller ones, unable to grow underneath them. It was a great spot for couples because one had a clear view of the lake, and it was great today.

“I’m not used to being so bold” she told me when she stopped and turned around, her massive weight making the whole thing kind of difficult – she had been one of the heaviest gals out there before, but now she was truly elephantine.

She probably weighed well over two tons by now, and her feet left deep marks in the soil, deep enough that even the most debutant of Big Foot’s tracker would have been damn sure he had found some real proof of its existence. Instead, had he followed them, he’d have found himself ensnared by the arms and legs and general overabundance of curves of a 6+ meters tall woman. My dream come true, but I’m not sure it’d be the case for everyone! In my current situation, as I was just as naked I Joy, I knew what to answer.

“It’s not exactly my usual week-end either, don’t worry.”

I smiled at her and she managed to see me over the folds of her bulging stomach and her enormous mounds of tit. She smiled and I could see that she was relaxing a little, which was great. Zalla had been half her size and she had already been quite strong. I did not doubt that a nervous Joy could hurt or even kill me with a frightening degree of ease, and everything which could calm her down was good in my book, after all. Plus, for me, she was really hot, and I needed to keep my head as calm and clear as possible.

“I bet it isn’t” she admitted, smiling kind of shyly, as if her natural character came back, in spite of her increased size. “Do you think you could… I don’t know, massage my feet at first? They are kind of sore… sorry to bother you” she finished, blushing in a very cute way.

“Don’t worry, it’s not a problem. But perhaps you should sit, it’d be easier for us both and I’d get to massage the plant of your feet that way” I offered, gesturing to a patch of bush which, I hoped, would cushion her without hurting or even scratching her skin.

“Uh, yeah, sure” she replied, as she let herself fall on her backside – the resounding boom and the small tremor I felt a testament to her new weight. “Oops, I hadn’t expected that!” she added, her face turning red with embarrassment.

It was surprising how much she genuinely seemed embarrassed by this. I suspected that Joy had an harder time than her friends accepting her weight even before the growth, and while her sudden changes seemed to have lifted a lot of her inhibition, there was some deep rooted problems here. Which was something I could understand, I knew how much the world could be hard with those who didn’t fall into the right categories it had labelled good. Joy was, obviously, not held in high esteem by a society which worshipped skinniness.

I walked toward her feet and decided that the best course of action was to show her that I wasn’t bothered by her size – be it her height or her weight, really. I looked at her as I put my hands on her left feet’s sole, which were enormous compared to me, and smiled. She seemed torn between desire and fear, hope and confusion, and I made my heart bled. People needed to be able to be happy, however they looked and it was something which I suspected Joy had been denied, which was particularly sad considering her name. Massaging her feet would bring her some much needed pleasure and – dare I say it?- joy.

It was harder than I had assumed it to be, however. Turns out becoming 6 meters and 25 centimeters tall actually does wonder for one’s muscles, hardening them incredibly, probably so the poor woman doesn’t collapse under her own weight, but it means that pushing those becomes an arduous task at best. Still, I’m a strong man, well, strong enough to not be deterred by something as simple as muscle fibers to dense to move – literally in that case. I pushed and kneaded and was soon rewarded by a sigh of pleasure from him above – even sitting Joy dominating me as much as Zalla had down when she was standing.

It was strangely arousing. I realized that Joy had really beautiful feet. They were large, to support her weight, even compared to her size, of course, but they didn’t looked fat. More accurately, they didn’t look fattened. Her toes were large but didn’t look greasy, so to speak. It’s kind of hard to describe her that way. I’m not telling her feet would have been dainty before her growth, but they were certainly among the most beautiful I had ever seen, and I’ve looked at a lot of those, on the Net, if I’m being honest. Really working on those was a pleasure, even if it was tiring.

“Please, don’t over-exert yourself” she pleaded, her voice betraying her concerns after I grunted loudly when I tried to relax a particularly resilient knot of muscles. “I don’t want you to get hurt because of me…”

“Don’t worry Joy, it’s not the hardest thing I’ve ever done. And being with you here is really great so I’m taking my time. I don’t want to rush anything” I replied, beaming a smile at her even as I wiped my brow – I was telling the truth but it was still quite the workout she was giving me here.

She didn’t answer but fidgeted a little, which was dangerous at her size. She was large enough that even bumping me with her feet could have left a mark. Thankfully, she didn’t and I continued working on her. I was starting to get excited as I looked at her over her foot. I switched from one to another, but there was no hiding my erection. She noticed it immediately of course and she seemed to hesitate. Finally, she gently pushed me away, forcing me to stagger backward and she sprayed her legs. She didn’t need to say a thing, I got the meaning loud and clear.

I walked toward her pussy, but it was hidden by the heavy folds of her belly. Just like Zella, Joy hadn’t simply grown taller, but fatter, curvier. In her case, with her already quite large frame before, it was particularly impressive. She made Zalla look petite and almost non-chubby. Truly her belly was enormous, almost grazing the ground at first. I tried to lift it but I couldn’t, even when I used all my strength. I wasn’t helped by the ground, which didn’t gave me the best footing, but even then, it could have been a little emasculating – in truth it only excited me more.

Thankfully, Joy lifted her belly up and put it firmly on her legs, and I was able to approach her pussy. It was quite large, which was natural, considering her size, but otherwise pretty cute. It had a softer appearance than Zalla’s, perhaps because it was of a lighter shade of pink. In any case, it seemed ready to have me and it left me wondering how best to please it. I could have licked it or played with the clitoris, but touching it with my hands, which were covered by dirt by now, was out of the question, of course. But I didn’t feel like waiting too much, I wanted to explore all of Joy’s body after all.

“Are you ready?” I asked her as I approached my dick from her nether region. “I want it to feel good to you” I added as I entered her.

She didn’t answer, instead she simply let out a loud and low moan. The flabby mass over my head shook and I wondered confusedly what would happen if she let go of it. I’d probably get a concussion at best, or die at worst, but I decided that it was worth it – still, taking some precautions didn’t seemed too dumb to me. As I started to pump myself into her, I gently pressed my hands on her hips – as far as I could reach them, of course – and pushed. Not enough to actually make Joy move, of course, but so she’d understand what I wanted to do.

“Could you lie on your back Joy?” I asked her to emphasize what I wanted to happen. “Think it’ll be easier for both of us, and make the whole experience more pleasurable…”

“Uh, I can try” she replied, and I could tell even without looking at her that she was really embarrassed and perhaps ready to stop all of it, and I decided that I needed to reassure her.

“It’s not because of your weight or curves, Joy” I explained softly. “You’re the kind of girl I find extremely attractive, really. But our size difference makes us kind of barely compatible and we can’t really do all the positions of the Kama Sutra. But don’t worry, I know you’ll be incredible.”

“You really mean that?” she asked me, her voice so high pitched that I knew she had tears in her eyes and that she was really worried.

“Yes I do. I really, really do. Even if you girls hadn’t grown today, I’d have had a hard time staying professional around you all…” I revealed.

She didn’t answer but she leant backward, sighing, until she was entirely laying on the ground. It was quite incredible to see. Standing up, I barely cleared the top of her large belly. It reached easily up to my chin when she was breathing in. And her face was hidden by the two white masses of her breasts. She was really pale, a lot paler than Zalla. I doubted she spent a lot of time sunbathing and it was surely because of her lack of confidence in herself. I needed to bolster it, I needed to make her understand that she was desirable.

And the best way was obviously to make love to her. I just needed to be slow and deliberate. It was a difficult task ahead, of course, because out sheer size difference meant that I couldn’t act like I usually did in bed. The forest, while giving us some privacy, was also not the best place to do it. Grass and pieces of bark were biting in my feet, making it really uncomfortable? But I couldn’t exactly climb Joy to start fucking her, it’d have been extremely insulting in my eyes, at least not really what she needed to feel better in her skin.

“Okay. We’ll get going, okay Joy. I can tell you’re nervous but you’ve got no reason to. I swear it’ll be fine, and if you want me to stop at any time, you just have to say it, okay? You says a word and I stop, no pleading from me or anything like that.”

“Okay” she meekly replied, and it was almost comical to hear such a timid voice from someone who would have been the tallest human being out there, if not for her friends. “I think I…. I think I’m ready for it, Derek” she added, her voice getting steadier. “Yes, I am.”

“That’s the spirit!” I chuckled as I heard the firmness of her tone in those last three words. “Just remember that you’re a lot stronger and taller than me; if you move too much or trash around for whatever reason, I may end hurt. I’m sure you won’t but better safe than sorry, right?”

She didn’t answer but I decided that she had agreed. It was quite clear that, just like Zalla had been withdrawn and submissive before she grew, Joy was timid and gentle, afraid of hurting others because she hated being hurt herself. It could have been hard to reconcile this nature with her current size, but frankly it just seemed natural. The compound which made the women grow hadn’t altered their minds too much. They were more open to their sexuality, their drives were more powerful, but quite frankly I don’t think it turned them either evil or good, if you catch my meaning.

Anyway. I needed to pleasure Joy. With Zalla, it had been relatively easy. While already far taller than the previous tallest woman to have lived, she still had been somewhat in the range of human body. Joy was beyond that. As I entered her vagina, which was already not an easy task, having to be on my tiptoes and all that, I realized what her size truly meant for such an intercourse. Even on her back, it’d be next to impossible for me to pleasure her like that. My penis barely went beyond the entrance of her cave, after all.

Thankfully, I knew that if pumping wasn’t an option, I could always start with grazing. So I started rubbing my dick on her insides. Not too much, really it was barely a touch here and there, but I was almost immediately rewarded by a low moan, followed by an embarrassed gasp. She hadn’t expected to react like that, either because no one had ever taken the time to be gentle with her, or because her sensations were heightened, now that she was bigger, I couldn’t really tell. In any case, it was a good thing for my ego and I focused on Joy’s pussy all the more.

She was so massive it was actually possible for me to use my dick and my hands to please her. It wasn’t perfect, of course, because moving one’s hips and hands in the same time and for vastly different tasks require a lot of focus. But it was more or less a success, considering that she was breathing faster and faster, and her moans were higher pitched and more frequent. That her clit was easily the size of a cherry did help, of course, but also the fact that I knew it wasn’t the only sensitive pleasurable spot for a woman, even one as tall as Joy.

“You’re awesome!” she chuckled as I increased my pace, and was now unable to truly speak, only to grunt as I approached my climax. “Cum inside, please! I want someone to do it raw with me, even once! Cum inside and then make me cum, and then climb me, my adorable little man! I want to play with you on me! I want to squish you between my boobs! I want you to rest on my belly and look like a little child on it!” she continued, unwittingly arousing me more than I had ever been, even with Zalla.

I grunted in answer. I needed to come before I climbed her enormous body, and while I was on the edge, I found myself at a difficult junction. I had fucked with Zalla minutes before and while I was certainly willing to go, the body was a little less ready. I bit my lower lips softly and increased my pace, forgetting the uneven ground and I tried to stimulate myself more. And it worked. My shaft started to harden even more and to shake as it grazed her folds. And finally, I came, with a loud growl, my whole body tensing, and I was greeted by a low whine from Joy.

I stopped and let myself rest on her. It was mostly leaning on her incredible body, and quite frankly it wasn’t as uncomfortable as you may think. Her flesh wasn’t too hot, just enough to keep us warm. She was breathing a tad bit faster and I smelt the odor of her arousal. I don’t think she truly came, but she was very close to it, and just a little bit of stimulation could have bring her over the edge. But she started to move, trying to bring me on her. As I looked up, I noticed her arms trying to reach for me, but she couldn’t, her breasts and belly being too massive to let her do so.

I climbed her. It was a lot harder than it looked. Her flesh wasn’t exactly flabby, not at her size anyway, but it wasn’t a material made to be climbed up. Her legs weren’t too tall thankfully. They were quite literally larger than most trees around us – or in the park, really – but they weren’t too tall when she was lying down. And once on them, it was relatively easy to reach her breast. They were… magnificent. I think they were smaller, proportionally speaking, than Zalla’s, but they were certainly enormous compared to me.

Each of those, if it hadn’t collapsed a little because of its weight, would have easily reached my bellybutton, perhaps even higher. It was truly mind-boggling to see that. I put my hands on them, far from the nipples which, quite pink and all erect, were probably extremely sensitive right now, and even then Joy gasped. I fell on my knees and started to worship them. I didn’t know what else to do. I covered them in tender kisses, making the giantess I was on moan and sigh, becoming more aroused by the second.

She shifted and I fell on the nearest tit. I didn’t try to get up, it was far too comfortable and I was starting to get tired now. I had had more sex in a day than during whole months by now, and I was living an impossible kink becoming reality. It was… taxing, to say the least. And I think Joy felt it, and understood it. She made me fall between the valley of her cleavage and she started to massage me with her boobs. It was an experience unlike any others, really. How could I describe the feeling of my whole torso, from neck to, well, dick, being engulfed in her softness?

She mashed her breasts together and then released them, and always making sure I wasn’t hurt. It was close sometimes, because It was hard to breath, my torso wasn’t able to push back against their mass. But as she looked at me, titling her head, she managed to stop herself just in time. And I didn’t lay passive, I played with her tits, as much as possible. Groping such enormous things was a dream come true. I giggled like a kid and she laughed herself, making me sway just as much as if I had been on a boat during a storm.

“I never expected you to like it so much” she chuckled as she looked at me with a great amount of tenderness in her eyes. “Especially since I’m so… so fat” she added, looking resolutely embarrassed, but also a little proud of the way I was reacting to her body and what she did with it.

“Well, why can I say? I found you and your friends super sexy when you came in. And you growing? That’s like… like someone out there knows me perfectly and wanted to upend the laws of the world so we could discover us that way.”

“Don’t you think you’re exaggerating?” she asked me, but she truly seemed amused by my antics. “I mean, it’s just a freak accident.”

She wasn’t wrong, of course. It was simply something impossible which had happened and I was here to enjoy it. But I decided to focus on something else. I turned around, which was a lot harder than you may think, because Joy was still pushing her breasts together and preventing me to move too much. She seemed amused by it, in a gentle way. Still, I managed to turn on my back and then, groping her flesh, I got up, enjoying the effort. And then, I got up and, wobbling, reached for her nipples. She didn’t try to stop me, I think she wanted it as much as I.

She moaned when I started to play with her engorged nipples. She had been very close to the edge before and it turned out she was extremely sensitive in this region. She started to shift and squirm while I played with her. Thankfully, her breasts were so heavy they couldn’t move too much and I was able to remain entirely focused on pleasing Joy. It was really easy, because her nipples were enormous, even if they turned out to be so hard it was harder than it seemed. Nonetheless, her more frequent moans and gasps encouraged me to continue it.

“Derek!” she cried out. “I’m not sure it’s a good idea! I… I trash around a lot when I come!” she revealed. “I could hurt you!”

“No, I don’t think you will Joy” I replied, feeling confident. “I think you know how strong you are now, and I’m pretty sure I can make you orgasm here and there and be quite safe doing so!”

She didn’t answer but I felt her somewhat relaxing. It was quite a source of pride to be able to please a giantess, after all. I felt like… I don’t know, the happiest man in the world? The luckiest, that’s for sure! But I didn’t want to dwell on it. I focused on Joy’s nipples. Plural. It was hard, because they were too far away from one another for me to just play with one in each hand. I had to let go of one to stimulate the other, but it was something I felt was necessary. I had never met a girl happy with just one her tits receiving attention.

And I was rewarded for my efforts. Joy started whining more and more, and I saw her hands reaching for her mouth. And then she tensed up, as stiff as a plank. And she screamed. It was so loud I winced, and she was covering her mouth! It was truly incredible how loud she was now, and even on my perch, on her large belly, playing with tits which may have well weighed more than me each, and undoubtedly did together, I felt as if she had been roared in my eras. They started ringing and I closed my eyes, but I managed to keep pleasure her.

Her smell became a lot more powerful and pervasive and as the echoes of her scream came back from the forested peaks around us, I found myself grinning like a little child. I had done the impossible not once but twice that day. I had already forgotten all about Joy and Zalla’s friend and their own growth. I was quite tired and I felt that I needed a respite, so I let myself fall on her once more, and curled between her vast tits, seeking their warmth so I could take a short nap. And Joy seemed more than willing to help, she pressed her tits just enough to secure me tight.

But you see, I made a mistake here. Even as I started to drift off and I felt my eyelids become incredibly heavy, as my breath started to become softer, I heard the powerful rumble of enormous feet approaching. Tree trunks were falling, as something truly enormous was pushing them away, as if they weighted nothing. I didn’t want to look up just yet, and I felt Joy tensing up nervously now. I was really tired, otherwise I’d have tried to see who was coming toward us, but my head was so heavy, and I felt so well between those curves…

“I knew I heard you Joy! Never took you for such a loud girl, but I guess it’s a day of changes today!” boomed the voice of Miranda.

Chapter 4 by Kurogane335

Chapter 4

She simply parted the trees, and her figure made panting Joy look positively puny. I gasped as she simply uprooted the mighty trees without showing much more effort than I’d have pushing a heavy door open. She had seemed prone to moving around a lot and impatient before, and those traits seemed to be magnified. Even as she looked at her naked friend, herself having obviously grown out of her own clothes since quite some time already, she couldn’t stay still. She shifted her weight around, causing cracks to form in the ground as she was positively unable to not move.

She had already broken the ten meters barrier, it was obvious. Which made her look… I don’t know how to say it, because Joy, and even to a far lesser extent Zalla, were already superhuman but… Otherworldly, I guess? I mean, she was in fact twelve meters and a half! Try to picture it! I’m tall, I’m muscular and I looked absolutely ridiculous compared to her. She was – she is! – more than six times my height, and God knows how many times my weight! It was already enticing when I fantasized about women that tall, and here she was, looking at me with obvious lust.

“You won’t mind if I take Derek from you for a moment, right Joy?” she asked as she already started to lean toward us, her tits threatening to crush both my small and fragile body and even Joy’s mightier one. “I really have some urges I need to work on and I’m 100% sure that little guy can help me!” she continued as she simply picked me up, without a care in the world for any word of protest – not that I had any and Joy seemed too spent to care.

She could imprison me in one of her first with ease. Her fingers weren’t long enough to snake around my whole torso, of course – but not by much, really! But she had a firm grip, not too rough thankfully, and she was able to hold me still. And I can tell you than when you’re dangling several meters from the ground in such a precarious position, you don’t struggle too much, because the fall looks really long and really dangerous. The kind of which you come out with all your bones broken if you’re lucky. So I let myself go limp, waiting to see what Miranda had in mind.

“Okay I need some place quiet, I don’t want to do that before all the girls, it’d be disgusting” she said to herself, and I wondered what she wanted from me now.

“There is a little comb over here, to the west” I said to her, showing my goodwill. “It should be deep enough that you’ll be hidden from most eyes… well, usually” I continued as I reflected about her size and those of her friends – I couldn’t see them, her body hid them from view, but I heard them loud and clear and I was confident they were even taller than she!

She heeded my word and briskly walked toward the comb. Luckily, she crossed the path of now other normal human – I hope that by then they had already all fled away, it was probably safer, even if it was kind of hard to be sure. Still, as I almost broke my neck trying to look at Miranda, I couldn’t help but get hard again. She hadn’t been as fat as some of her friends and she wore her increased size and mass quite well. Her forms were voluptuous, truly BBW style, without looking too morbidly obese, if it makes sense – I’m not sure it does for anyone but me.

Her dark skin was also radiant, as if whatever had changed her had perfected it, made it healthier. From my vantage point, I could see that her body had no marks of her weight. I realized that I hadn’t seen any either on Joy or Zalla. It was as if Miranda had always been meant to be this tall and large, as if her body had grown to accommodate it without any mark of blemish. She hadn’t too much skin in some places and stretch marks in others. No, she seemed to have a soft and delicate skin everywhere – except than when a large branch collided with it, it broke while the skin remained intact, not even bruised lightly!

“I feel so hot and energetic” she suddenly said as she started her descent in the comb – not that she had much to do, at her size. “But I have a problem and I need you to help me Derek. I noticed the way you looked at me when you met us, it’s obvious you found ME attractive – and compared to the others, I can understand why!” she added, caressing one of her enormous breasts with her other hand, which made me strangely sad – I’d have loved to be pushed against her tit!

“Well, it’s true that you’re extremely beautiful” I started when it became clear that she expected an answer, but she quickly interrupted me.

“I know sweetie! And this very attractive me need your help desperately! You see, ever since I’ve grown, I’ve got an itch that I can’t scratch! I think someone like you could, and I hope you’ll be happy to help! I can be very generous with my friends, you know?”

What would you answer if a girl you found attractive made you an offer like that? Now consider the fact that this attractive girl is now more than twelve meters tall and even more attractive to you, with more curves, more sex-appeal and a raw confidence emanating from her body in a way which makes you almost drunk. It doesn’t matter that she’s a little rude. She’s sexy and you want her, and she seems to want you. It doesn’t matter that you’re tired and you’ve already had sex with her two friends in the previous hour or so. All that matters is that this giantess bombshell is asking you a question, and you have to give her an answer, quick. Too quickly, perhaps.

“Of course, anything to help!” I blurted, and I almost immediately realized that being that vague in my acceptance was probably a mistake, because of the way she chuckled, as if she couldn’t have expected any better answer.

“That’s really great to hear! I’m so happy you’re servable! Just let me put you down first and then I’ll show you where I need your help, sweetie!”

And she did just as she had told. Surprisingly enough, she didn’t drop me as soon as she felt I was safe. She truly bent forward, even put a knee on the ground, which produced quite a loud thud and made the whole ring of trees lining the outer perimeter of the comb shake – but it could also have been because one of her bigger friends did something beyond it – I couldn’t see it yet from my vantage point but I could hear them all right. Anyway, she put me on the ground quite delicately, really, which left me wondering what she truly wanted.

“Okay so… You probably don’t get it, but being sexy like I am make some part of me really hard to reach. I’m not like one of those bony gals who can contort themselves anyway they want. I’ve got curves!” she started, emphasizing the last word by cupping her breasts, which were indeed very large, if relatively proportionate to her size – I mean, even discounting her height, if it makes sense.

“Yeah, I can follow until here” I said when she stopped long enough for me to realize that she wanted me to interact – apparently, Miranda felt the need to have someone to bounce off of, so to speak, even at her new towering height.

“Great! So, you see, I can sort of access all the parts of me which are up front” she continued, proving her point by letting her fingers caress her body from her head to almost her knees in quite a sensual way, really – I did get even more erect than I had been until now, almost as if it was the first time this day.

“So you need help with your back?”

“Sort of” she replied mysteriously, as she demonstrated that she indeed couldn’t reach it – she wasn’t flexible enough, and her curves did made it hard to move around and twist to try to do it anyway. “But quite frankly, I think at that size I wouldn’t have much difficulty uprooting one of those little trees and use it to scratch my back!” she laughed, and I dreaded the idea of her doing that – those trees are precious, really!

“Then, why do you need me?” I asked her, both because I was confused and because I wanted to avoid the unnecessary destruction of more trees.

“That’s quite simple sweetie” she explained slowly, a huge grin on her face. “I happen to have some places which are hard to reach and very sensitive, and I don’t want to cover them in leaves or worse, you see?”

I got a bad feeling about it. As far as I could tell, there was only one place she could have been describing like that. One place I didn’t feel too attracted by on women in a normal size range – I mean, height range, size can be used to push back against large women! Her butthole. Sure, it could have perhaps been about her pussy, and quite frankly working on one as large as hers would have been awesome. But I’m not dumb, and I understood perfectly that she hadn’t put so much emphasis on how she couldn’t reach her back for nothing, you see?

“You want me to scratch your butt?” I blurted out, and she giggled as if she found it extremely funny to hear me say it so bluntly.

“That’s quite right sweetie! You’d be surprised by how irritating clothes can be when you’re really fat. Now, imagine growing out of yours. Granted, it was more a swimsuit than anything else, but still! I have a soft derrière, you see? It can be hurt so fast, and now I can’t even deal with it! I need a gentle touch down there, some small and soft fingers to help sooth me!”

She was grinning now, and I think that had she been less curvy, I’d have say no. At least, I’d like to think I would have had. As it happened. I gestured my agreement and as Miranda sauntered around, provoking quite a few tremors, which almost sent me to my knees. She seemed to be careless enough that she’d just let herself fall on her ass and it was really dangerous now, so I rushed backward a little, finding some refuge on the slopes of the comb. And as I had expected, she collided violently with the ground, so powerfully that several trees swayed and even fell, uprooted, and so did I.

“Oopsie! I hadn’t expected to have such an effect! Good think you gave me some space sweetie!” she chuckled as she looked over her shoulder, beaming a smile at me, as she started to flew her butt-cheeks in a very tantalizing way, I’ve got to give her that.

I got back up, brushed aside the twigs and the dirt. I was happy to see I hadn’t even a scratch on me, somehow. I walked briskly toward the chasm of her ass. It wasn’t so wide that I could simply walk in like that however. I’d have to snake my way in, if I needed to push it far inside. Hopefully, I wouldn’t. Miranda was sweaty today, and while she didn’t reek by any stretch of the imagination, I didn’t like the idea of being covered in her sweat, really. But all of this was not enough to not make her vast butt-cheeks inviting, tantalizingly so.

“Oooh, it’s so good” she moaned when I started scratching her, as far as I could reach. “But you’ll have to do better sweetie, I can barely feel your hands on me! Scratch harder, please! I’m a big girl, I can take it!”

I gritted my teeth and started scratching harder. It was more exhausting than you may think. For starter, the position wasn’t really comfortable, what with me being forced to half enter her crack and to extend my arms as much as possible, while she stood as still as possible – which just mean she wasn’t walking and turning around, because she was shivering and twitching her ass a lot. And in case you’re wondering, it made me really afraid. I had some idea about the strength she now packed in her ass, and I doubted I could endure it at all.

Thankfully, it seemed that my efforts were paying off – at first. She was sighing, moaning and sounding generally speaking quite happy with me. But it wasn’t meant to last. Soon, while she said nothing, I saw the crack extending, almost as if she was inviting me in, and I got a glimpse of her butthole. As far as I could tell, it wasn’t dirty, but I hadn’t much interest going that way. I dreaded that I wouldn’t have a choice, however, and I was proven right when I saw large fingers, each almost as wide as my arms put together, snaking at the edge of the crack and pushing it open.

“Okay, you seem really good at it sweetie” she chuckled, “but now I need to have you work on the real place it’s itching me. You’ll have to go deeper, I’m afraid, but I’m sure a big strong guy like you love to hear those words!”

She wasn’t wrong, about the last sentence, but usually, it wasn’t in this context. Still, I knew I was in no position to refuse doing what she wanted. Not just because she was so much taller than me – even if it obviously played a part. But because in spite of her personality, which I didn’t like much, she was super sexy for me. I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to do something at least remotely sexual with a woman like her – a giantess like her would have been closer to the truth, by now I guess. In any case I sighed and took a step forward.

It was incredible to experience. The gluts around me were so large that I couldn’t really see the sky above me, as I stood between those two radiating walls. Because it was super hot in there, and I saw large beads of sweat rolling on the dark skin of Miranda. But by now, I was more aroused than anything else, and I moaned softly when my dick grazed the thick skin of the giantess. It took a lot of willpower to not let my hands fall on my dick to pleasure me – if I hadn’t cum a lot recently, I probably wouldn’t have been able to do that.

“Okay, now try to wiggle toward my anus sweetie!” boomed Miranda, bringing me back entirely to the situation at hand, as she stopped to push her ass open.

I almost died, right there and then. Tons of hot flesh closed on me and I was really afraid that I’d be compressed to death. I screamed but I also bolted toward the only safe spot. Miranda’s anus. It was the only place where I knew deep down that I’d be safe. Her gluts were too large to be able to touch each other here. But if I managed to reach the relative safety of the ring of flesh, it was only by a hair. I turned my head with some difficulty and I could see that where I stood but a second ago had disappeared. Had I been slower, I’d be dead or severely bruised.

I really wanted to yell at Miranda, but I managed to contain myself. I was certainly in no position to do that, even discounting the fact that I was trapped next to her pulsing asshole. She was simply too tall for me to get angry at – or to vocalize my anger. What would I look like if I did that, anyway? Would you found someone six times smaller than you and yelling at you charming, amusing or downright in need of a good spanking? I don’t think I’d like it, as for myself. Plus, I’ve no idea how I sound to those growing women, but I can tell that they voice seems deeper and more powerful, so I guess the reverse was true.

“Hum, yeah, you feel real good down there” she chuckled, as she shook her hips a little, making me collide with the mountains of flesh and dense fat which were surrounding me. “Go on, I need some serious scratching near my little hole! Promise, it won’t eat you!”

I almost said something here. Was she really that oblivious? I knew she was kind of quirky and unable to stay still, but it was a far cry from not caring about me well-being. What a difference with Joy! I suddenly wondered if it was because she was so tall. Perhaps it was due to the change she had experienced? I decided to believe it, I couldn’t accept that Zalla and Joy would have associated with someone so air-headed and unable to care about the safety of someone smaller than her – but then again, I wasn’t in her shoes, so who am I to judge.

“Come on!” she whined, shaking her hips again, making clear that she expected me to do what she wanted.

I put my hands on her pulsating ring of flesh and the sensation wasn’t as bad as I had been afraid off. It wasn’t pleasant at all, because it was a bit oily and it did smell, and she couldn’t help it, of course. And it was horribly hot in here. I was sweating just as much as when I had been working hard for hours under the sun in the previous days. Still, I did as was expected of me and I found it strangely satisfying. I heard the way she was sighing and felt how she was shuddering under my ministrations, which was more of a dream come true than I cared to admit.

Finally, Miranda let out a long, drawn out, sight of contentment and I knew my job was done. It was a good thing because now I was really tired, light-headed and super horny all at the same time, which isn’t exactly the best combo I could think off. I badly needed something to drink, something which wasn’t polluted by the thing in the lake. Thankfully, we were a careful bunch, the park’s supervision team. We had thought about careless campers and the comb had what I needed – if only I could convince Miranda to let me go.

“Miranda!” I called out, my voice hoarse. “Can I get out, please? I need some water to drink and I could find some nearby!”

I don’t know why I felt the need to justify my will to get out of her ass-crack. I mean, who would love to spend his day suffering from thirst trapped against an anus large enough that you could worm your way into it, if the fantasy took you? Some people surely, but not be. I’m more curves than scat, if you will. And in my case, after two very sexual experience and a good work-out, because pleasing a giantess like Miranda was quite tiring, I started to really feel the need for something less intense, if only for a few moments.

She didn’t answer and I felt a little angry now. It wasn’t right that she just used me like that. I know, people in the cities can be mean, but I truly am happy to help everyone, without judging! I just expect a little reciprocity, you see? I’m not asking for a 12 meters plus giantess to bend backward toaccommodate me, but at least some consideration? Is it really asking too much? I kept thoughts to myself however. I may have been starting to lose my temper, it didn’t made me brainless. I knew perfectly how dangerous someone her size could be.

Still, I stopped moving and stood as still as possible, considering how closely encased I was by her voluminous derriere. I licked my parched lips, wondering how long I’d be able to endure it. Sooner rather than later I’d need to drink something, and the sweat rolling on those fat hills was becoming more and more attractive by the second. Of course, there was no telling what would happen to me if I did that. Would I start growing like the girls? To be honest, it wasn’t a prospect I relished. I like myself as I am, thank you very much.

“Miranda?” I called again, hoping that she’d hear me this time. “I can’t get out. Would you mind lending me a hand?”

“What’s that? Oh, sorry sweetie, I was lost in my thoughts… you want to get out? Are you sure? I don’t think you’ve no idea how many guys would pay to be where you are now! I’m pretty sure I could get a fortune with a body like mine, don’t you agree?” she added as she shook her hips once more.

I wanted to scream so badly. I didn’t want to hit her, of course – I’m not a violent man, especially when it comes to dealing with women. Even a Giantess, I didn’t want to slap for other reasons than her sheer size. But I’ll be damned if I didn’t want to yell at her and berate her a little. She needed to be more careful or there would be an accident, and I couldn’t believe that she was so lost in herself that she wouldn’t feel terrible if she crushed someone inadvertently. But I managed to remain courteous, which was a feat of strength, believe me.

“I’m sure they would do, but I need to drink something really bad, Miranda!” I shouted, doing my best to convey the urgency in my feelings.

She didn’t answer and I was afraid my plea was falling on deaf ears but then large fingers come in from the sky and pinched me up. It hurt a lot, and I swear I felt my bones groaning but mercifully, nothing seemed to break and when I was gently dropped on the ground, while my right shoulder was really red, it was movable without enticing more than a wince. I sighed with relief and darted toward the nearby safe-house. It didn’t need keys to be opened, we trusted our visitors to not raid it too much, and thankfully it was still full.

I picked to large bottles of clear water and a bag of biscuits and turned around. I started gulping down the drink and the food and looking at Miranda. She wasn’t even gazing in my direction, instead playing with her long hair, as if she was lost in her thoughts, and I suddenly wondered how she could feel, being such a massive being – but not even the tallest, I would have sworn it, because now that I was wasn’t trapped next to her, I could feel powerful tremors coming from elsewhere, and while I didn’t look at them, I saw long shadows cover the comb at times.

Excuse me Miranda? Have you seen Derek?” suddenly boomed a voice, already far more powerful than Miranda’s incredible one, accompanied by thunderous footsteps which almost made the little safe-house collapse!

“Oh, hey Kimberly!” beamed Miranda, looking up – and up and up at her friend. “He’s right there, by your right foot, one step or two more and you’d have crushed him! You’ll have to be careful!” – the nerve of this woman!

Oh God! I’m sorry Derek, I didn’t want to threaten you!” thundered the voice of Kimberly, but I didn’t dare look up at her just yet. “Damn, those boobs are almost as bothering as those pesky little trees” she added, probably mumbling to herself but as loud as Miranda when she spoke plainly!

“No problem!” I finally shouted, turning around and looking at her, and being stunned all over again. “How… How can I help you?”

Well, I’m glad you ask! I need someone to talk to, someone who isn’t growing up or frightened by us, and I think you’re the perfect candidate” she explained, smiling at me – oh God, why did I have to be a macrophile?

Chapter 5 by Kurogane335
Chapter 5

You know, I’ve always dreamed of being with a giantess. Well, not always, always obviously, and dream may be too strong a word. I had fantasies about it, I guess, once I hit puberty. Which, considering my height and my build meant that I couldn’t really satisfy them with just a girl taller than me. Plus they needed to be large or extra-large to get my fancy. When we had met this morning, Kimberly certainly checked the second bit of my fetish, but she had been quite petite and some of her friends had attracted more attention from me. It was not so anymore.

She was probably exactly twice the height of Miranda, and she was stunning. She hadn’t just increased in height, her bulk had grown considerably. She had sported enormous knockers before but now, they were absolutely humongous. Each of them probably weighed as much as a small elephant and could have crushed me had it just slapped me a little, I suspected. But Kimberly seemed to be far more careful than Miranda, and even as she leant forward to be able to see me over the veritable wall that formed her rack by now.

Do you mind if I pick you up Derek? I don’t think it’d be safe for me to walk with you on the ground and it’ll also be easier for both of us to talk that way. I promise that I’ll be careful and that you’ll never be in danger!

Mercifully, Miranda said nothing. From the sound of it, she had decided to do something with her fingers and a wet portion of her body. I shuddered at the idea of being used to please her down there. I was reeking of her asshole’s smell, even I could smell it – but I didn’t want to go to the lake, obviously. I needed to wash myself but I hoped that Kimberly wouldn’t mind about helping me doing that. Surely she could bring me back to the main camp easily and wait for a minute or two. She seemed to be a lot more considerate than her friend had just been.

“That sounds like a great idea” I admitted – for no small reason because being at the feet of giantesses turned out to be far more frightening that I had anticipated. “But I think I need to get back to the main building, or – or even my house, up on the slopes… I’m not exactly clean…” I explained – and this time Miranda huffed but said nothing, perhaps cowed by Kimberly’s superior size.

Why, of course!” she beamed, and her smile was very warm and cute, despite the fact that I was now barely a morsel compared to her. “I’d very much like to see where you live! Plus I’m not sure gallivanting around the main camping spot is a great idea. Some of the other girls have truly grown, compared to me, I wouldn’t want an accident to happen until they got their bearings back!

Obviously, I agreed with the whole idea. Even if I had some qualms bringing a giantess I barely knew to my humble abode, it was probably safer to do so with one whom only towered above the trees, instead of the hills or even neighboring peaks, as some of her friends seemed to do. Kimberly’s mass shielded them from view, but I could hear them, after all. Still, there was one flaw in all our plans, one which needed to be addressed before we did anything. The road toward my home was steep and sooner or later, Kimberly would need both her hands to climb it.

“I don’t think you’ll be able to keep me in your hand safely up until my home. We need to decide where you could put me so that I’d be able to help you navigate the hills. It’s not that hard for someone your size I guess, but I’m afraid the ground may give away a little.

Are you telling me I’m too fat?” she asked jokingly, clearly amused by the way I tried to say it without hurting her feelings – I know some women are sensitive about their weight and even if I doubted it was the case for Kimberly and her friends, I didn’t want to take a chance!

“Not at all!” I defended myself, with a smile. “But I know my home. The ground is soft and sometimes it can even give away a little under my own weight when it rained a lot. We’ve got radiant days up until now here, but I don’t think this region ever saw something as incredible as your friends – or you.”

She laughed heartily and the sensation of something so incredibly vast doing something so basic in a human life was perhaps even more impressive than anything I had witnessed or experienced with her three friends. I could feel even her smallest movements, the way her grips tightened or loosened as she laughed, and moved her hand around. It was incredibly frightening and yet also quite arousing – and remember that by that point, I had been used three times in sexually charged interactions with ever growing giantesses.

Well, you’re taking all this madness pretty well, all things considered” she chuckled. “But I still need to find someplace safe for you. Between my breasts would be the best… if I had something to support them and they weren’t so big that they could squish you if I moved too fast… Perhaps in my hair? What do you think about it? Sounds good?

“I guess?” I replied, quite unsure about it.

I couldn’t really see her hair, see? I didn’t doubt that it was dense enough to be able to let me grip it easily, perhaps even uses it as a form of rope… but I wasn’t one hundred percent sure of it. She may have been 25 meters tall, but it didn’t mean that she was so massive that I looked like a hairpin. I was more the size of a small doll for her, and while it meant that she couldn’t put me in other places, it also meant that I’d need to make sure I wouldn’t lose my grip and fall to my death. But it wasn’t as if we had a lot of choices, baring bringing me back to camp and praying that nobody had flattened my pick-up.

Please, tell me if you feel in danger, I’ll stop immediately… Oh, and if you could point me in the general direction of your house, I think it’ll help too” giggled Kimberly.

“Sure. It seems to be fine” I replied as I tried my best to secure my position with her errand hair – it was a good thing that her growth had also impacted it and it had largely grown out of the braid she had formed earlier, at least at its base. “You see the twin hills on your right? You need to put then to your left and then aim for the stubbed one, a little to their right.”

It was strange to give those indications from the vantage point of a head taller than my own height, by quite a considerable margin. I knew the surrounding region like the back of my hand, but I really couldn’t help but feel as if it was brand new. I was high enough that I could have witnessed the same scenery only in a helicopter. And Kimberly was far more discreet than one of those. Her breathing did produce a lot of noise considering her size, but she wasn’t as loud as movies and series made copters look like. I wouldn’t tell I felt safe with her, but considering my spot, I felt relatively confident. And then she started walking.

She covered so much ground in one go that it was mind blowing. You see, Kimberly was truly enormous, but I could tell she was far from the tallest of her friends… and yet, she was already far beyond anything a mere human like me could comprehend. Whatever had changed them and made them grow had had to affect their brains to make them more accepting of those changes, or they’d have freaked out incredibly a long time ago. As she walked around, she crushed trees which were hundreds of years old, and minor landslides occurred.

Seems you weren’t kidding when you said that the land was prone to moving here” she chuckled, putting a hand on her head, as if to make sure I was safe. “Well, never mind, I’m sure I can reach your house safely! But I hope you’ll agree to do some talking with me along the way, please?

“Sure, no problem” I offered – it was a good opportunity to make sure I didn’t doze off – I was feeling quite tired by now and I didn’t want to risk drifting to sleep on someone’s head, it was just wrong on so many levels, after all. “Any topic in particular?”

Well, not really. I mean, it’s not really usual top grow as tall as me, but it doesn’t feel strange, you know? But I guess I’d like to talk about me nonetheless… You seemed quite happy gallivanting around with Joy and Zalla – with Miranda a little less I think” she laughed even as she climbed a particularly rough slope. “But do you think I’m too big for you? Too fat, I mean, and too tall?

“Not at all” I replied firmly. “I mean, sure, the size difference can be a bother if we tries to do some sexual stuff in a basic way but, uh, I actually really like that you’ve all grown so large – even Zalla. She must looks small to you – if you’ve seen her already – but I assure you that baring the rest of you gals, she’s the tallest human on Earth, period.”

She may be the tallest human on Earth period” stated Kimberly. “I mean, I don’t think me or the other girls should be called human anymore – not in the sense that we’re animals or something but… Oh God, how to describe the rush of power, of energy that the growth gave me? And I’m on the punier size of our bunch now… I can tell you that I am more than a little afraid by my taller friend, when I think about how I feel and how I see the world now! And Zalla is indeed small enough to still enter into that category of Humans, I guess…

I didn’t answer immediately, I needed to ponder all of it. And as I tried to consider all she had just said, especially the fact that she was now feeling that she was more than human – something which was hard to deny, of course, I failed to notice that she truly progressed a lot faster than anticipated. But to my defense, realizing that I was with a being already questioning her nature when taller, far more powerful ones roamed close by can be, unsurprisingly, quite consuming. It was only when she stopped moving that I realized where we were.

“I think we’ve arrived” she beamed as she picked me up from her hair and gently put me on the ground. “If you please Derek, be quick about your shower. I really want to speak to you and… and perhaps a little more than that!”

She blushed. I could tell, even as she quickly sprang back to her full height after having dropped me gently on the floor. And truth been told, the respite she had gave me as she walked me around was enough to bring me some energy. I just needed a little drink and a light snack, and then I darted to the shower. It took me less then fifteen minutes to be back outside. I sported a new set of clothes, if only because being naked all this timer was a tad harder on me than it was on girls so massive that they generated a lot of heat.

“So hum what” I started when I got out of the house, hoping to ask Kimberly what she wanted to do, but it was entirely pointless, as it turned out, because it was quite obvious as soon as I stepped out of the door.

I think I’d like very much to make use of my breasts, Derek. They’ve always been big, but now they are on a whole other level and, let’s be honest, it’s probably one of the only places you can… have an intercourse with me!

She was right of course. I could have entered her, mind. Down there, I mean, in her pussy. But it would have incredibly dangerous, the kind of work one doesn’t come back, or badly bruised at best. Not something I relished the idea of. No, trying to play with a nipple the size of half my torso would be more than enough for me, at least for the time being. I didn’t doubt that whatever made the girls so hungry for sexual interactions would also affect the bigger ones, but right now, I was happy to be with Kimberly, because she seemed considerate enough to not abuse her size and power over me – she had brought me to my home without trying anything after all.

“I… does it bother you if I try to do something a little less… invasive, at first?” I asked her.

Depends? What do you have in mind?” she replied, tilting her head a little to the right.

“It’s better to show you.”

I approached her and I marveled at her height and her weight. I could tell that just by laying around like that, she was redefining the slope where I had built my house. The soft ground had given way under her weight and I had no doubt that, when she’d get up, I’d noticed the craters that her guts, her tits, her whole body really, formed, deep into the verdant ground of my park… But the strangest thing was that I was absolutely not bothered by it, quite the contrary. I was aroused and it helped me forget my tiredness, forget anything but the work of my hands on her engorged nipple.

She sighed and moaned almost immediately, which made me beam with pride. It’s a little stupid, I should have realized that growing so much didn’t meant that she was less sensitive than a normal sized gal. But being able to make a behemoth like her make that kind of sounds just with my ten fingers and a little bit of quick thinking… that’s an exhilarating feeling, if I ever knew one. After all, the fleshy bit was heavy and dense, and hardening rapidly, as soon as I had touched it. Which meant that kneading it normally was absolutely out of the question.

Oh, that’s wonderful! I’ve never… ah, never had such dedication to this place. Most people who are into big girls, they don’t… they don’t just play with a tiny part of me…” she rasped, and I could tell by then that I was doing well.

“I don’t think I would call your nipples tiny” I joked and she laughed too, thankfully – it could have been tactless after all.

She didn’t answer me, and instead shifted a little – for someone her size. For me, her minute move, which was probably due more to a need to get into a more comfortable position, turned out to be not so great. The nipple I had been working on was lifted from the ground and I followed suit, unable to realize that I needed to let it go. Thankfully, she didn’t got up. My feet only left the ground for a second or two until it was settled. But the fact that she didn’t realized what she had just done helped me better understand that I was at a juncture in the way I dealt with the giantesses.

Even Miranda, as thoughtless as she had been, hadn’t really been that dangerous. She was enormous, of course, but Kimberly dwarfed her by a considerable margin, being double her height and several times her weight. It was something I needed to take into account. It was really great to be able to please her in any way, shape or form, of course. But doing so was already starting to get dangerous and by that point I suspected that all her other friends were bigger and heavier than her, just as much as she dwarfed Kim.

You know, it wasn’t my idea to come to a camp site in the mountains for our holidays” she revealed, her voice low and languorous now. “I mean, as you may have noticed, we aren’t really the outdoor, backpacking kind of friends…

“It’s not really a flaw in my eyes” I said, interrupting her – I didn’t want her to belittle herself or something like that, which turned out to be a misunderstanding of what she wanted to say.

Why, thank you!” she laughed and I had to jump back to avoid being hit violently by the nipple I had been working on and, more importantly, the tons of boob-flesh behind it. “As I was saying, I wasn’t feeling it too much but now… Now I’m so glad to have come here today. I feel like… like a goddess, and I’m so small compared to my friends! Does it makes me an asshole if I says I pity Zalla, Joy and Miranda to forever be unable to know what I’m living through? Even considering that my bigger friends may think the same of me?

Now that was a tricky question, especially because I didn’t knew what she felt – and I still don’t, if you’re wondering. I was just a normal guy, with a specific guy with a specific set of kinks and fetishes who suddenly found himself drowning in it, when it seemed absolutely impossible to ever live them out like that! But I could tell that, yes, her words may have come off as condescending, if she hadn’t had the physique to back them up and make them sound like pure truth. There was no denying that what she lived through was unique, different from even her friend’s changes, may they grow bigger or smaller than her.

“I don’t know” I responded truthfully. “But at least I think you don’t mean ill with those words, and that’s what matters.”

Well, thank you” she whispered now, and looking up, over the slope of her breast, I was met with her gentle smile. “I’ve rarely met someone as kind-hearted as you Derek. You’re just as special as the rest of us, in a sense, I guess!

“Well, I’m rather small compared to you gals. But thanks!”

You’re welcome” she chuckled, and I once more had to take a step back to avoid being hurt by her nipple. “Would you mind getting back on your work, dear? It was… it was really good to have you touching it; and if you want to, you could even go further, you know?

I smiled to myself and returned to my duty. It was something I liked, even if my arms started to get weaker and tired. It wasn’t surprising, of course. I had to exert myself quite a lot to please her correctly, but it was also starting to get me aroused. My boxers tented considerably as my dick hardened. I didn’t necessarily wanted to put it inside her nip, I wasn’t sure its orifice was wide enough and I didn’t want to take the risk of hurting Kimberly. But her tits were enormous, and perhaps I could convince her to give me the biggest titjob ever?

“Excuse me, Kimberly? Could I… I don’t know, hum…”

Yes? You can tell me what you have in mind, don’t worry” she beamed, “I’m sure I’ll be super happy to help you!

“Really? Well, I… I wanted to ask you if I could, uh, use your cleavage to… you know?”

I was surprised at how shy I was about all of it. I had almost jumped on Zalla and Joy after all. Perhaps that Miranda’s actions had made me a little bit afraid of them all. But I wanted to have my way with those enormous breasts. I felt I’d feel terrible the rest of my life if I didn’t at least try it. But Kimberly had a sort of aura of gentleness around her, which made me self-conscious about my needs and my kinks, somehow! But I decided that I had to push forward and be bolder. That way, at least, she’d get to truly decide what she wanted to do!

“I want to tit-fuck you!” I finally blurted, and I could tell my face was bright red by then.

And you were all bothered by it? Oh, Derek, I would be super happy to help you!” she laughed. “Really, it makes me feel sexy that a hunk like you would seek that out of me!

“Well, you are sexy you know?” I told her, as I quickly removed my underpants and put them safely on the porch of my home, to be put back later. “DO you want me to climb you or do you prefer me on the ground?”

Oh… I think I’d like to have you on me, it’d be quite the feelings, I believe. But honestly, you’d be better situated on the ground, don’t you think?

I hadn’t considered it. She was right of course. Being able to tit-fuck her from the top of her monstrous breasts would be incredible but also somewhat dangerous. Being on the ground would be a lot less risky, but at the same time it’d feel less impressive. I needed to consider both options, and I took this time by caressing her curves. Her skin was surprisingly soft, for something her size. I expected it to be rough and dense like an elephant’s, or something like that. It wasn’t, it could have been baby-skin considering how smooth it was.

“I want to do it on the ground, I think” I finally accepted, letting one of my hands descend on my shaft.

That’s a great idea, I think. I wouldn’t want you to get hurt! I couldn’t look anyone in the face if the first thing I did with my new size was painful to someone so small.

I chuckled at the idea of anyone blaming her for something like that. Shaking my head in disbelief, I put my dick between the two monstrous globes. I felt surprisingly safe doing so. Her breath washed over me, and it scented surprisingly good. It was hot and humid of course, and it made me feel so small, like a prey standing next to an apex predator… but I must admit I loved it. I loved feeling so small and potentially in danger. How best to describe the fact that a being who was dozens of time stronger and heavier than me was moaning.

Oh, I can feel you” she moaned, as she shifted a little – I dreaded that it’d crush my cock but thankfully it didn’t. “You’re so hot on my skin Derek, like a rod of iron.

“A small rod then” I chuckled and she laughed heartily.

It’s the not the size which matters dear, it’s how you use it.

I’m not sure if she winked at me or not, her face was impossible to see over the wall of her tits, of course. But I need not see a woman’s face to know when they were joking with me and this was a sentence we all knew was funny and both true and false at the same time. Especially considering our size difference. When one’s dick is barely the length of one’s nail, size start to matter. But in our case, we managed to do the best of it. In my case, it meant taking my time, pushing on her skin and letting my fingers sink in it while I moved my hips.

“I’m getting close” I whispered – and of course she didn’t hear me; I picked up my pace and finally, I came loudly, screaming a little.

Well, seems you loved me tits” she laughed as I fell on my ass, panting. “Just so you know, I can see we have someone else here who’d like to have a little time with you! You should get back in your boxer, it wouldn’t do be seen naked like that.

I assure you I don’t mind that!” boomed a new voice.

Chapter 6 by Kurogane335

Chapter 6

Again, I realized how small I was compared to a new giantess. It was Norma, if I remember her name right, and she was ginormous. Kimberly had seemed massive to me, breaking the two dozen meters limit, but Norma dwarfed her in every possible way. What I mean by that is that she wasn’t just taller – and she was, making Miranda look like a doll compared to her and her towering 50 meters tall. She was also wider, she had been even before whatever led to their growth. Even before all of this, she overflowed her clothes when it came to her breasts, which had been more than twice the size of the rest of her torso.

Her head, when I turned around and noticed this incredibly ginormous woman, almost seemed comically small compared to the rest of her body, because, like all the other girls so far, she had fattened while she grew. In fact, if all the others had already stretched my comprehension of the natural laws of the world, Norma shattered them. Something this big should have probably crumpled under her own weight, but she seemed fine – more than fine even, as she walked toward Kim and me. The loss of her glasses also seemed strange on her – fitting but strange.

Hey Norma!” chirped Kimberly, who didn’t seem too fazed by the appearance of her towering friend. “How are you doing today?

Well Kim, I feel a little high, if you pardon the pun” replied the taller giantess, who beamed a smile at us – mostly at me, I could tell by the way she looked at me. “Can I get some alone time with Derek? He seems to be the only human who isn’t afraid of us! All the other ones fled when we grew!

I wonder why!” chuckled Kimberly. “It’s so usual to see girls turning into giantesses after all!

True, true… but you can’t deny that it feels good. Right even. I feel like, for the first time ever, I’m the right size! Isn’t it exhilarating?

Now that was something I hadn’t expected. Norma seemed to take in stride the fact that she wasn’t really human anymore, and she was far from the tallest of those nine women, I could tell it just by the shadows which sometimes engulfed us all for a second or two, and the mighty tremors, of course. But I didn’t feel intimidated. I was a little tired but I felt my loins stirring. Norma was incredibly sexy to me, and it was all that mattered. So when Kimberly extended her hand and Norma did the same, I walked from one palm to another without fear.

Oh, you seem adventurous Derek!” purred Norma, as she turned around walked toward another valley, outside of the limit of our camping – but I doubted anyone would dare tell them that it was illegal, since they probably couldn’t even be put in a cell anyway. “I like that! It’s great to have still a man who’s brave enough to be with us!

I didn’t know what to answer as she walked. I was super aroused by her of course, but also a little cowed by her mass. She seemed to be so heavy that she had already learnt to balance herself on the fragile ground of the hills. I know I should have been terrified that she’d lose her balance and either throw me to my death, let me fall to be broken on the ground or even just crush me under her titanic weight. But I could tell it wouldn’t happen. Norma had a rather regal demeanor right now, which appeased me and let me feel safe.

Do you know what I want to do with you Derek?” she suddenly asked me, as she stopped, having turned around a peak which hide even her mighty body from the view of her friends, at least I think it did. “Any idea?

“You want me to explore your body?” I offered, putting my hands in a cone around my mouth to try and better convey my words.

Oh, a bold idea, but no. Exploring me would be too dangerous, I want to see where you are at all time, little one!” beamed Norma, as she sat carefully – and even send I heard the groaning of the ground and the powerful boom that her mass produced when it collided with the ground. “No, what I want is for you to stand on my tits and marvel at how massive they are, how puny you are. And then, I want you to walk toward my mouth, and let me lick your shaft.

She didn’t gave me the time to reply again. She tilted her hand and I fell from it, before colliding with the firm skin of her upper right tit. It was a rather painful landing, because she hadn’t put her hand just against her breast, but also because her mammary was so large and heavy that my weight couldn’t even register on it and make it give ground. As I shook my head and got back up, looking up and up at the massive head smiling at me, I knew there was no point even trying to hide my erection. I was, once more, hard as rock.

Loving what you see? I noticed how your eyes glinted at us when we were still like you… Small, weak, concerned by the morals of Mankind” she told me, and her breath, fresh and powerful, washed over me, forcing me to take a step back. “You’ve got to play with powerful beings yet, but now, you are with a Goddess, Derek. Will you please her?

“I’ll try!” I shouted, wish made her smile – I wonder how weak my voice seemed to her and if the taller ones would be able to hear me, if they even took a liking in me and weren’t entirely focused on themselves; Norma certainly seemed to be at least to clearly draw a line between herself and the rest of humanity by now.

I walked toward her mouth. She hadn’t a long neck, thankfully, and her tits were so massive that the distance between their surface and her mouth wasn’t so great that I couldn’t reach it. And I think she was also supporting them, lifting them, so I could do what she wanted. In that regard, she was a merciful Goddess, I think. She could have left me struggling to accomplish what she wanted me to do and then punish me if she had wanted to. But she didn’t and I managed to approach her mouth, which was so vast it could gobble me easily.

If you had a doubt, I was obviously very aroused by all of it. Not so much the idea that she could eat me if she wanted to. I’m not suicidal you know? But the rest? I was taking a stroll on a woman’s bosom, and not trampling it. Literally walking on it. And it seemed flawless. I hadn’t truly noticed it before, but now Norma was tall enough that this sort of details became apparent. She hadn’t just grown taller and curvier. She had a smooth skin, without hair nor pores. It was smooth as silk and it gave her an inhuman quality that her size alone couldn’t achieve.

And that mouth! Black women tend to have pulpous lips, and Norma was no exception in that regard. But just as with her skin, theirs were perfect. No sign of dried out skin, or crevassed lips because she hadn’t hydrated herself properly. No. Each of them, almost large enough that they’d have made a comfy bed. And when they parted to reveal the glimmering white teeth beneath, sturdier than some stone houses I had seen, I felt the need to truly put my dick in there, and let the Goddess do whatever she wanted with me.

She remained silent during all my trek on her tits and even when I approached her mouth, simply tilting her head to bring it closer to me. Even then, I could feel her breathing, like a powerful wind, which opposed me as I approached it source. Then she stopped using her mouth, probably focusing on her nose only – it was hard to tell what she felt, I was far too close to her face to see it in its entirety by now. But I felt the change in the winds. Now they came from above me, like a hot, delicious, dry shower, which drove the fatigue away.

“Okay, I’m here!” I finally shouted, still not sure about her capacity to hear me, even this close. “I hope it won’t tickle too much, but I’ll have to climb your lower lips. Try not to speak or, I don’t know, sneeze. I’d rather not tumble to my death from paradise!”

I’ll do my best, little one” she replied, her voice even more powerful now that I was this close, nearly deafening. “I do not even know if I can sneeze at my size. What would it take for me to do so, anyway? Birds?

It was a fair point, I guess. I was still normal sized so I thought like a normal person. Norma had taken her changes in strides and she seemed to be rather carefree in life, considering that she clearly didn’t worry about anything. Then again, she was a gorgeous ebon-skinned super BBW who enjoyed what life was giving her – and sure, the changes had probably affected her brain, considering that meek Zalla had turned into a sex-hungry amazon when she had grown – a very little amount compared to her far more impressive friend I was now on.

I hadn’t much time to consider it however because I had walked toward her mouth and as soon as my dick lightly touched the upper side of her lower lips, Norma closed her mouth. It was… I don’t even know how to describe it. I don’t think there is a word, in any language, able to convey the sensation that lips which weighted probably hundreds of kilograms pressing on a dick produced. It wasn’t painful, mind. It was… Really, I can’t describe it. It was as if my shaft was engulfed by the softest, heaviest set of soft blankets, in a sense.

I moaned and she giggled, and I felt every fiber of my being shaking in unison with her throat when she did so. It was absolutely incredible and my eyes rolled into their orbits. I was leaving a dream that shouldn’t have been possible to live, and of course I was ecstatic. I shivered and pressed myself against those lips, who were so massive that a good half of my body was covered by them. And when they moved and flexed, as Norma kissed me, enjoying the feeling of a naked little man – compared to her anyway – on her tits and against her lips… I think she came then, when she groaned loudly and her body shook powerfully, sending me falling on her tits.

Oops, sorry little one” she said, not even trying to keep her voice down a little – not that it bothered me, it made her sexier in my eyes. “I hadn’t realized you’d feel as great as you did when I took you in. Get back in place, I want to suck on you now.

I did as I was told and walked back in place. Once more, I felt the incredible sensations of her lips sealing themselves over my dick, which was barely able to pass them, really – and I’m really well-endowed down there! And then Norma started sucking. It wasn’t much but it was enough to drive me wild, as I couldn’t even comprehend what she was truly doing. Was she sucking or licking or… It was impossible for me to endure it without moaning and even whining a little and I knew sooner rather than later, Norma would need to also touch herself…

“Go on, Norma!” I told her, as loudly as I could, grasping her lips with my hands and positioning my feet on her chin, doing my best to remain in place. “I’ll try to remain in place so you can please yourself wherever you want!”

Mercifully, she didn’t try to answer, not even with a hum. I simply felt my whole perception shift as she tilted her head backward and then moaned softly. Far below me, I heard the sound of her monstrous tits slapping against her abdomen, but I didn’t dare looking down. I don’t suffer from vertigo but something told me that if I did look, I’d be terrified of what I’d saw, and I needed to be as hard as possible for the giantess who was gently sucking on me, in the strangest, most other-worldly experience I had ever endured. And I loved every second of it.

She started touching herself right about then. I could tell not because of some wet sloppy sounds you sometimes hear about in porn or something like that. No, it was simply that she shifted her body as she searched for the best way to reach her soft spots. And believe me, when you’re extra-large – and I’m not talking about the height here – it can be super difficult to do so. And of all the girls, Norma had been the fattest after Joy, and only by a little. It wouldn’t have surprised me that it was already difficult for her to touch herself, you see.

And even as she did that, she didn’t forget about me. Her tongue lightly touched the tip of my dick, past her lips, and it made me whine and shiver with pleasures I had never experienced. It wasn’t at all like a normal blowjob, and I soon realized that, in spite of my precarious position, I needed to move my hips. I needed to make sure she was pleased and that I blew off some steam. So I started doing so, enjoying the feeling of her plump lips on my shaft as she moved them softly, to better trap me in their softness.

Norma suddenly grunted in frustration and I could feel all my bones being rattled by it, as she finally let herself fall on her back. By the sound of it, several trees tried to contain her mass and failed to do so, being hopelessly crushed under it, in loud snaps which sounded absolutely ominous. She was, after all, barely 50 meters tall – I’d never believed I’d think that ever about someone – and I suspected that each of her remaining four friends would be far taller than her, to the point that the goddess I was with now would look incredibly puny to the taller ones.

Finally, she settled in place, something I was grateful for, because as she moved around, remaining in place had become even harder. Now that I was almost horizontally over her mouth, it all because a lot easier, and especially when it came to moving around a little to better fuck this cavernous maw which could have devoured me without even trying. I could feel her breathing calming down for a moment, until it quickened again, as she started to be able to pleasure herself far better. God, if it was a dream, I didn’t want to wake up, ever!

She kept at it far longer than I expected, and I think it was because while I was very much on edge all the time, I managed to not release all my jizz inside of her for a long time. Not because I didn’t like the sensation of course, but precisely because of the reverse. I loved it too much and I didn’t want it to stop because I’d ejaculate prematurely. It was hard, and it became harder as time went because the pleasure I felt kept mounting until I finally couldn’t keep it inside me anymore. I came with a roar, my whole body tensing.

Underneath me, I felt her lips relaxing and spraying into a smile. Norma was enjoying what was happening and I confusedly wondered if it was my doing or simply herself who was touching her G-Spot and thus achieved greater pleasure. But when I felt her tongue retract and heard the sounds of it swirling around, as if it was tasting something and found it delicious, in spite of its meager quantity compared to her vastness, I knew it was indeed little old me who had managed to induce this smile, and my heart swelled with pride – and my dick with renewed energy.

“Okay, I’m ready for round two!” I yelled, as I felt my body getting ready to try and position itself back into the best position to please Norma – but I hadn’t the time.

I was too focused on her mouth, of course, and I had forgotten her hands. One of those descended on me and picked me up. I suddenly got worried that she’d use me as a sex-toy, I was probably the right size for that compared to her. But she didn’t, she simply put me flat on her enormous breasts and pressed me down, softly. The buoyant flesh seemed ready to engulf me during a second or two, and I felt my bones groaning – even as delicate as the giantess was, my body couldn’t really take it without some suffering, apparently…

Easy here tiger she told me, and she lifted her hand off me as she did so. I’m not the only one you have to deal with yet. I’ve got four larger friends who also wants to interact with a human now that they’ve ascended. And they’ll need you well rested. Plus… Plus I also like some talking, I’m not a sex-addicted you know?

“Of course!” I huffed, as I took in a little portion of the flesh around me, pushing on my hands so that I could sit up and look at the large head who was looking at me, smiling. “And I like the idea of talking with you. If only to try and understand how someone as tall as you can feel and see the world!”

Oh, I don’t think I can tell you how I feel, Derek. How would I describe it in a way which makes sense and don’t make me sound like a madwoman? I don’t think it’s possible!” she chirped, a huge smile on her face.

“Why not, I’m sure you can at least try” I replied, as I tried to find a more comfortable position, which wasn’t being on my back and tilting my head painfully to look Norma in the eyes – and believe me, even on the top of her breasts, it was really painful.

Really? You want to hear it?” she said, sounding a little surprised. “How would I describe it? At first, it was as if all my skin was tingling, even the scalp of my head. Then, I felt like a burning fire in my bones, not painful mind, but extremely powerful. And the, as I started to grow… It was then that the true changes came in. In my brain, I mean. It opened so many possibilities, as if my synapses simply… I don’t know, became so much more than what they had been…

“Well, it doesn’t sound so impossible to me. I mean, it does, but not in the way that it’d make me believe that you’ve lost your wits. Perhaps I would, if I wasn’t on you, right now, and looking mightily small to you, I suspect!”

The giantess laughed and my whole body was rocked as the sea of flesh underneath me shifted powerfully. I had barely seated myself that I was on my back again, looking up as my predicament only enhanced the hilarity of the incredible being I was on. And I must admit it was probably quite funny for her to see something as trivial as her laugh forcing someone, an adult man who had been far taller and fit than her a few years ago no less, on his back, shaking like a leaf on the enormous globe of fat that was one of her breasts.

I guess you’re right. Being with me makes the whole thing sounds less like the ravings of someone who has lost it and more a description of the evidence. And it was only the start. Because as I grew and saw that several of my friends didn’t grew as much as me – and several more than me, even, I felt… Oh, how could I share it with you? I saw humans, normal peoples I guess I should call, and I felt my sense of kinship with them dissolving. What do I have in common with them? I’m so much more than that by now! And I think you agree with me” she purred squinting to better look at me.

“I think I do, at least to a point. I wouldn’t agree with you or one of your friends going on a rampage, for instance” I stated, my voice steady – and I you have no idea it is to do so, when you’re so small that the being you speak could simply squish you out of existence. “Not that I know how to stop you, mind. But I’d have to try, at the very least, if I wanted to be able to look at myself in the mirror! No matter the costs for me.”

Norma didn’t answer immediately. She remained silent as if she was pondering what to answer to my little tirade. But I didn’t feel in danger. Somehow, I could tell that not one of those girls would go around destroying things and crushing peoples for the fun of it. They seemed too kind for that sort of thing. It made me feel somewhat queasy nonetheless, because I was pretty sure the biggest ones had utterly destroyed the camping lot. And they would probably never be able to return to a normal life, considering their size…

That’s awfully brave of you to say that to me” finally sighed Norma, her lips parting into a large smile. “I mean, I don’t think most people would be as brave as you are… Especially in your situation, stark naked on a tits large enough to flatten your house with ease!” she laughed now, and I did my best to steady myself, which wasn’t exactly a success, but it wasn’t either a total failure. “I think I like you very much. But I also think you’ll have to see if the taller ones than me share my feelings soon enough” she added, as she looked over her shoulders.

I couldn’t see what she was seeing, nor even feel what she may have felt, as I stood on her. I could feel the beating of her ginormous heart, and even her breathing made it almost impossible for me to notice anything else. She was so big I had a hard time noticing what wasn’t her, and Norma was far from the biggest one, I knew it. I would lie if I told you I didn’t feel a tinge of fear or at the very least nervousness as she told that. I was already so small compared to her that I wasn’t sure I wanted to discover of puny I’d be for the other four.

But, of course, it wasn’t for me to decide. There comes a time when even a gentle and tall and big strong man can’t make a choice for himself and has to learn to live with this fact. But I’d wager it wasn’t the case for everyone that all of this happened because of women growing to such proportions that they changed everything in the world by their mere existence. And when I realized that I was at such a crossroad, I managed to get rid of my fear. It wasn’t as if I could resist against the taller ones anyway. Better to enjoy the whole thing, it’d be far better that way.

You know… you’re really a great man. I’m sad that I didn’t get to meet you when I was just normal…” she sighed, and for the first time I noticed some sort of sadness on her features, almost as if she truly started to take in all the things she wouldn’t be able to do, now that she was a honest to God giantess. “But I guess it’s too late to care about it. And from what I see…” she added as she truly turned her head around, “someone else is here to have her turn with you! Good luck Derek, you may start to need it!” she finished, picking me up and handing me to her friend.

Chapter 7 by Kurogane335

Chapter 7

It took me a moment to realize whose hand I was dropped on. Because it was incredibly vast. Norma’s had already been so much larger than any of the others before her, but this one, with its tanned skin and all seemed to stretch all around me so much that it was mind-blowing. Looking up, I saw the black hand which had just released me moving away, and I could tell that it was ridiculously small compared to the one I was on. And when it was lifted and I was brought past two mountainous tits – which would have looked small compared to Norma’s if they hadn’t been so ginormous in themselves – I was met with the smiling face of Sueann.

It wasn’t bill-boarded sized. A bill-board would look ridiculously small compared to this face, which dwarfed a three floors tall building with ease. It was incredible. Sueann hadn’t filled up as much as the smaller ones, as if her growth in height hadn’t left her enough to grow in width. Not that I would complain about it, she was drop dead gorgeous in my eyes, just like every other girl I had met today. It was simply surprising how, I won’t stay skinny, but thinner she looked compared to Norma, when she was probably more than twice the weight of her friend.

Well, hello there! You look both positively puny and delicious” she mused, her voice battering me like a howling mind, my ears wincing painfully – and I was certain she hadn’t even raised her voice!

I had had to take several steps back. It was at that moment I realized that communicating with the taller ones would be really impossible. Their voices alones were too powerful, too deadly. I could feel my whole body shaking because of the impact of a few words, after all! And I suspected that the reverse wouldn’t be true at all. Even if I screamed until my throat got all sore, I doubted I’d be able to make myself truly heard by those ears – even as I stood level with that face. But then again, I don’t think the face of a one hundred meters tall woman makes for the possibility of being level with it, in truth.

Well, cat got your tongue? Not a problem, I can do the talking for both, I’ve always been very talkative, everyone who knows me could tell you that” she said, and then she laughed, and the power of that laugh was almost unbearable – I could feel my insides shacking and my bones rattling! “But you seems a little in pain? Am I talking too loudly? I’m afraid I don’t know how to whisper, sexy boy, I guess it means I’ll just have to put you some place far from my mouth! But it’s a shame I don’t have clothes fitting me, you’d feel wonderful against my nipple I’m pretty sure of it!” she finished, laughing even more, making the whole experience both painful and incredibly arousing, I must be honest.

I have to admit, I was somewhat divided on this. I mean, on the one hand, if she had had clothes, I’d probably found myself put against her nipple or something, which meant risking being crushed by its impossible weight. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I like big girls, but even I am not adventurous enough to be enthralled by the idea of being compressed between a bra and a tit the size of a house, basically. But on the other hand, it was of course a fantasy I had sometime dreamed off. Saying no to this would thus have been extremely hard!

Of course, I hadn’t much time to consider any of it, nor much of the wits. The pain that Sueann’s words induced in me was really terrible. Think about the loudest thunderclap you ever heard, and then imagine it being as long as the long sentences of someone talking. Then add to it the physical sensation of being battered by a powerful wind, and you’ll start to understand how it felt being talked to by the giantess who gently held me in her hand, unwittingly making me endure something I had never expected to even exist: simply too powerful a voice for me to endure. A godly voice, in a sense.

Okay, so what will I do with you know? You seem so timid right now! I guess I can understand it! I am a lot to take in now!” she laughed. “What do you think about some cave exploration? I’m sure you’ll love it!

I wasn’t given any choice. Sueann started walking, her very steps creating incredible landslides which probably devastated the areas around the park. I couldn’t see them, because I didn’t dare walking toward the far edge of her hand, but I could hear them. I live out there, after all, I know the sound of ground sliding down on the side of a hill and uprooting trees and all. And that’s what I kept hearing as the enormous woman walked. It almost doused my arousal, but as she threaded around, she lowered her hand and I found myself near her enormous tits. And then it became difficult to focus on anything else.

They were sitting there, proudly. I can’t put enough emphasis on the impression they gave me. It wasn’t just that they were big. Zalla, Joy or especially Norma, had had far larger breasts compared to their respective size. But Sueann’s were mightier, in a sense. They defied gravity like none others could, and they simply were there, for all the world to see and worship. Yes, worship. Admiring them probably couldn’t be enough to satisfy them. They were so big they should have forced her to slump forward even a little, but even on the rough and uneven ground which gave way underneath her feet, she didn’t need to, standing proud and straight as a banner.

“Holy shit, I’m think I’m starting to lose it” I muttered to myself, far too low for the godling which held me to hear me, thankfully.

She kept walking for a moment still, covering a lot of ground, as if she was searching a specific spot. Finally, she came to a halt in a comb I didn’t knew too well, somewhere inside the park. She then sat slowly and carefully, but even as she did, I distinctly heard the trees being pulverized by her might ass and legs. Finally, she settled with a loud thud which made the whole surrounding area shake. I swear to God, from my vantage point, I saw trees as far as a kilometer or so from us shivering when she put her ass on the ground!

I expected her to talk again, to explain what she wanted out of me, but in that respect, I was disappointed. Clearly, she had stated her intention earlier and didn’t want to repeat them. She simply opened her legs wide, revealing an extremely large pussy and moved her hand toward it. She almost hadn’t to spread it open for me, I think I could have walked in there easily by myself, but she did and my breast was taken aback, both by the strong smell of her lust and the size of that thing. It was large, even on her frame – nothing too extreme but still, clearly the hallmark of a wide vagina even before she grew I suspected.

I didn’t need more to walk on her fingers. She had turned them toward her cave and her middle finger brushed with it. Still, when I came to its tip, I realized I’d have to risk a jump to reach her pussy. It wasn’t too large, barely a mater and a half top, but it was still intimidating and I wondered why she hadn’t just put her finger inside of her for a moment. I didn’t stop to consider it, however. I just took a few steps back, started running and jumped. Mercifully, even if I hadn’t managed to make it, the fall would have been relatively short, barely seven meters or so, I suspected – not necessarily fatal, in any case.

I landed inside of her and she immediately removed the fingers which kept the entrance open. I wasn’t entirely sealed shut, of course. As I said, her vagina was far too vast for that to happen, which was a chance. I may love giant women, I can tell you that being trapped inside of one in pitch black darkness would have left me screaming and crying like a baby. As it was, a weak light still came from behind me and I worked my way forward. It wasn’t so wide that I could entirely stand upright, in the end, but I managed to advance to a good pace, going as far as I dared.

“Okay, let’s be careful Derek” I said to myself as I saw the walls around me starting to move, their owner clearly aroused by my movements inside of her. “I love the idea of being inside a giantess like Sueann, but I like being alive even more!”

It was still quite the strange experience, to be walking inside someone like that. And I don’t mean just on account of the smell alone – it seriously was even stronger than when I had gotten to get down on ladies before, it was far more pervasive than that. No, what made it fundamentally different from any other sexual experience I had ever had was that my whole surrounding was comprised of my partner’s sex. I know a lot of people – well, at least enough on the net – have that sort of kink, I do too, but living it was simply surreal and I stood there for a moment, frozen in place.

I expected Sueann to want me to do something, but me being inside of her seemed to be enough to satisfy her, at least for the time being, judging by the low moans I could hear coming – from outside or through her body, I couldn’t really tell. It was certainly incredible to experience them however, and it helped me to get out of the stupor I had found myself in. I walked around, caressing the flesh around me lightly and being rewarded by louder sounds and an increase in the wetness of the cavernous woman-cave all around me.

“Time to dig in!” I mused, as I truly started to work on what I could do – and I was immediately rewarded by more wetness and such a strong smell that I got a little light-headed.

It was immediately apparent than, even while I had no idea what I was doing, I was doing it right, because Sueann started to make some very high-pitched noises. The kind of which I had never heard nor expected to hear from someone as tall as she was now. It was truly incredible and I was glad I was inside of her, because I suspected that had it not been the case, my eardrums would have been punctured. A part of me really hoped that whoever couldn’t handle such a sound was far away to not suffer from it, but another was just full of childish pride at the fact that I was able to make her scream like that.

“Time to go deeper” I reasoned – it was probably I’d be handed over to her three taller friends sooner rather than later, so exploring a pussy which couldn’t reduce me to bloody pulp too fast was probably a good idea!

As I expected, it was easier said than done. The size difference being so massive, I had to use a lot of force to try and force the folds open. The pulsations didn’t help me of course. I could feel them, like a powerful drum, passing from Sueann’s body to mine. It was definitively strange and yet, it helped me in some way. It was harder to get a good grip or to keep a steady push – even discounting the fleshy and wet ground I mean – but it gave me an indication of what I was doing. If it pumped faster, I knew I was doing good. If it didn’t, well, I knew I was making a mistake.

To be honest, it was kind of hard to not stimulate her properly. I couldn’t really hurt her, you see? All I could do was to stimulate her in ways any other toy couldn’t. I don’t think there exist anything like a living human to be used by normal sized woman, after all. Nonetheless, at times, either I didn’t pushed hard enough or to the contrary I was too forceful on a soft spot. It was hard to tell, because the longer I spent here, the lesser the light, as I pushed my way deeper and deeper into Sueann, which was an otherworldly experience unto itself.

And of course, there was the wetness. At first it was of little concern to me. I could walk relatively easily and it wasn’t too much of a hindrance. But soon, everything became extremely slippery and, more worryingly, the amount of love juices started to grew concerning. It wasn’t looking like I’d drown if I kept going, of course. But the ground was indeed covered with enough wetness that I felt as if I had water ups to my ankles. And walking into water, even so little can be tiresome quickly. It also made my footing a lot less stable and once or twice I almost feel face down when I tried to push some part of the walls around me.

And I was something I started to dread. What if I feel and I couldn’t get up fast enough? It was an absolutely ridiculous fear, since I couldn’t really drown inside of her, even falling face first into her juices, but the sheer size of Sueann made me worried about it. But this fear quickly faded to be replaced by another when her muscles constricted around me without any warning. I didn’t understand what was happening and I had barely had the time to take a step back so as to avoid being pinned into a particularly narrow place!

But I quickly understood when the light dimmed even further and an enormous digit entered the pussy with me. I gasped and ducked as it barreled toward me. For the first time, I really felt in danger, because it was clear I had actually over-stimulated Sueann and that she needed release – something which was far harder to give for me, considering our size difference. Which meant I was now stuck inside of her pussy as she started to masturbate, and it quickly appeared that she was rather rough in her doings, moving her finger fast and wildly.

I couldn’t in good conscience move deeper into her, it have been far too risky. But on the other hand, I couldn’t move outward either. With the way her finger moved, it could very well propel me outside and make me fall, and even if the landing didn’t kill me, I was almost certain I’d be badly hurt. All I could do was trying to avoid her large digit and neither be crushed nor fall off. Easier said than done, considering that her finger was the width of an enormous redwood and despite of my size compared to it, her pussy wasn’t that roomy!

The long minutes which followed were particularly hard to endure. I could tell I was in danger for plenty of reasons but I was also aroused and the smell of the giantess’ pleasure was growing so powerful it was hard to think about anything else. Had it been just a tad stronger, I think I’d have become truly nauseous. As it was, I was able to endure it, but at some points, I had had to lay flat on my stomach to avoid being knocked by the finger which was pushing deeper and deeper, and I prayed that she wouldn’t use a second for I’d have been too crowded then.

Finally, everything became hard around me, and I could feel a mighty shiver ran down the body of Sueann. Her finger had frozen above my head and I didn’t dare move a muscle, waiting the storm to be finally unleashed. And my God! Nothing could have prepared me for it. The scream she let out was so loud I curled into a ball, wailing, even as her flesh insulated me from the worst of it. And then came the flood, which almost sent me out of her. It was sheer chance which pushed me against a fold where I could nest perfectly and not be sent outside.

Finally, things calmed down. My ears were still ringing painfully and I hoped I could get some rest before anything else happened but I could feel that it wouldn’t be the case, since the finger above me was still here. I dare to peer at it, and for the longest time it was unmoving, as the flesh around me stood also still. Then, far too slowly for my taste, it retreated and I found myself alone in the love cave of Sueann. Which gave me plenty of time to think about what was happening and – more importantly – wonder how the hell I’d be able to get out of her.

It was then that I realized that it was probably far too dangerous for Sueann to pick me up from inside of her. She was so tall that the slightest pressure could have hurt me extremely badly, possibly ending me even. The only solution I saw was to jump from her vagina into her upturned hand, if she placed it below her nether regions… but I had no guarantee she’d do that, and no way to convey my intentions to her. All I could do for the time being was wait and pray that she’d realize that if I wasn’t coming out, it was because I couldn’t.

That’s how I spent a long time waiting for something to happen, but nothing did. She didn’t even remove her finger from inside of her! It was really strange and I suddenly wondered if she was okay. Perhaps she had grown so big that her body couldn’t take in such a powerful stimulation? She was so large that her residual heat could have kept me warm for hours probably, after all, so would I be able to know if she was okay or not? It was then that I remembered her pulse and put my ear against the nearby wall and, mercifully, I heard it loud and clear!

Still, it didn’t really help me decide what to do. At my size – or more accurately, at her size – I couldn’t do anything at all. It was starting to get a little frustrating and I realized I had to do something. Anything. And considering that I was light-headed because of the smell of her arousal, I decided that I could probably cum a little by myself. It wasn’t as if I could fertilize her. At least I don’t think I could. It’d be strange to impregnate a 100 meters tall woman anyway, it’d have required a lot more spelunking on her insides I suspected, which I didn’t dare do.

It was incredible to start touching myself in there, unlike anything I had ever done. Not just because I knew where I was and it ticked so many of my kinks that I had been quite hard for a long time. But also because I was once more in charge of my own personal pleasure. I wasn’t toyed with by a taller woman, one I couldn’t even hope to compare with. No, I was the one choosing to touch myself. I was the one who chose to lean on the fleshy walls to steady myself as I felt myself coming closer and closer, until I finally released my sperm inside of Sueann with a loud grunt.

“Jesus, it feel so good” I groaned as I took a step back, just a second before I felt the whole world shake around me suddenly, almost sending me on the ground with a gasp. “What’s happening now?”

Above me, the tree-sized finger retreated from inside of Sueann, and it left me wondering why she suddenly moved again. Not that I minded, if it meant that I could get out of here safely sooner rather than later. But it probably meant nothing, I wasn’t sure that I could expect Sueann to remember that I was inside of her. Apparently, she was also a sort of air-head, not unlike Miranda had been. Only, she was so much taller that she was also far more dangerous for my health. But as it was, I hadn’t much time to wonder what she wanted now.

The finger returned and this time it became clear it was searching for me, which wasn’t exactly safe, of course. I did my best to avoid being crushed to death when it came dangerously close but somehow, it didn’t seem that Sueann was able to find me. I guess that even if my walking around stimulated her, I was too light to truly be easy to find, even in such a nerve-sensitive area of her body. It didn’t help me to get out of the conundrum I was in however. I’d have to get out sooner or later and her clumsy attempts didn’t help in that regard.

Yes, I’m sure he’s still inside of me!” she suddenly said, her voice considerably muffled to my ears, but I could at least hear it. And it seemed she was talking to someone, whose words I couldn’t make out. “We made it out, and well, you know me. Sometimes I, uh, fall asleep quite quickly after the act! And since I can feel him inside of me still…” there was a pause here, and I heard another voice, but it was just impossible to understand what was said. “Yes, I’m positive that he isn’t on the ground Kaitlynn, come on! Who do you take me for!?

I felt my heart soar. Perhaps I’d get out of here now? Above me, the finger retreated and I got some more room to breathe and think about what to do. Outside, it was obvious that Sueann and Kaitlynn were talking, but I didn’t really listen to them. I had other things to ponder. If what I suspected was true and each girl had grown to be twice as tall as the previous one, Kaitlynn would be around 200 meters tall. It’d be extremely dangerous to be around her, because handling me would be even more hazardous for her than for Sueann. Was I falling from the frying pan into the fire?

Hey, Derek? Can you hear me?” suddenly asked Sueann. “If you can do something like ooh, yeah, you hear me right” she laughed, when I didn’t gave her the time to finish and pushed will all the strength I could muster on a spot I knew felt good for her. “Good, so, listen. I can’t really pick you up and I don’t want you to jump out of me, if you missed my hand you’d get hurt really bad… Plus putting a hand flat down there is hard for me! Thankfully, Kaitlynn got a great idea! Try not to panic!

I hadn’t much time to wonder what she meant by that. If her friend was even taller than she, as I suspected, there was no way she could pick me up inside of her. Or perhaps that she wanted to cup her hand just below Sueann’s pussy? I hadn’t much time to ponder it however, because everything went pitch black suddenly. Whatever light had managed to reach me from outside was blotted out and I felt a foreboding dread befall me. What had those giantesses had contrived now? I was deadly afraid and I’d run somewhere if only I could reach somewhere!

“Here we go!” laughed Sueann, and her voice was now so distant it sounded more like a normal loud voice than the thundering storm it had been – but I hadn’t any time to consider that, for she had barely spoken than I felt a powerful suction and I was propelled outside of her, as if she had put a vacuum cleaner on.

“What’s happening?” I shouted but no one heard me – and I felt silent when I realized I had landed on an enormous tongue… I was inside Kaitlynn’s mouth!

Chapter 8 by Kurogane335
Author's Notes:

We're approaching the endgame !

Chapter 8

I don’t think I can easily convey how terrified I was right then. Vore had never been my thing, and finding myself, entirely in the dark, on a tongue so vast I could have put my whole damn bed on it with room to spare by quite a lot, was utterly horrifying. One wrong move and my life would be forfeit. Even if she felt herself gulping me, there was no way I could come out of her alive. So I screamed desperately, until my throat felt sore. To no avail, of course, the suction she produced was louder than my yells and Kaitlynn couldn’t hear me at all…

Finally, just as I started to feel my grip on the taste buds around me loosening, it stopped. I hadn’t realized how powerfully she had sucked me out of Sueann until now, because when it stopped, everything became silent and the pressure on my body dropped so fast that my ears popped painfully, as they adjusted back to normal. It didn’t made me feel safer however. I was worried sick that she’d do something inconsiderate – considering my current location – like sucking her saliva in – or talking. Being directly in her mouth, I was afraid I’d die if she talked.

And then, there was light. So much light it hurt my eyes and I had to close them and look away. And with it, a rush of fresh air, so cold compared to the inside of Sueann and the wet mouth of Kaitlynn that I shivered and got afraid I’d got a cold or something like that. But I hadn’t much time to consider it, because, as I opened my eyes cautiously, taking in the sun, I could see my surroundings, and it froze me solid. I hadn’t realized the full danger I was in, and now I shivered not out of cold but delayed terror – a mere meter to my right was a molar larger than a car, and I almost landed on it!

And of course, it wasn’t alone here. I realized with some horror that all the teeth could have killed me with so easiness that I felt quite sick in the stomach. Man isn’t made to ponder such a possibility. We have been the dominant species for so long, we don’t have any real predator, but our brain still function like a prey’s, at times. And Kaitlynn and her friends were clearly big enough to remind us all of that little truth. Because if she wanted to, she could erase all trace of me without so much as having to make a real effort for it.

“Kaitlynn!” I screamed, pushing past the pain in my throat. “Kaitlynn! I’m on your tongue! Near your right molar! Please, I’m here! Please, hear me…” I whispered the last few words, feeling rather afraid and exhausted, I didn’t feel like I’d be able to endure it much longer; I needed some rest, and indeed, everything turned black around the edges of my visions, until I finally collapsed on the hot tongue.

When I got my senses back, the first thing I heard was a very loud drum. I didn’t want to wake up, I felt tired still, but the drum bothered me. I had had the wildest dreams and… when I tried to reach for the sheets to pull over me, I realized I wasn’t in my bed. I was confused for a second and then I remembered everything. I bolted awake and looking up, I was met by the smiling face of Kaitlynn. Far above me, but not so far. It took me an additional second to realize where I was on. On one of her breasts. That drum was her heart beating…

I thought I would be able to take her size in relatively easily. What’s the difference between a one hundred meters and a two hundred meters tall woman, right? But I was wrong. She was so much more than I had expected. I couldn’t see her whole body, but just judging by her face and the sea of flesh I was on, I knew she also had gotten curvier than before. And in her case, it was clear that, just like she had looked bustier than fat before, she now sported some seriously mind-blowing tits. They expanded far outward in every direction from her torso and refusing to bow down to gravity.

She opened her mouth and I felt a wave of terror pass over me. I wasn’t ready, neither physically nor mentally, to hear her voice thundering from above. Especially when I was so close to its source. But she didn’t speak. She puffed her cheeks and blew gently on me. I wasn’t enough to make me move – much. But the warmth of it was such that any feeling of cold I had started to get, being so high and pushed by the strong winds of the world, was literally blown away. With a very mundane action, she made me feel hot, in more ways than one.

“Kaitlynn! If you can hear me, I’m not sure my body would be able to take in your voice! Can you… can you nod if you hear me?”

It was a desperate gamble. Sooner or later she’d want to talk, it was logical, natural and nothing to be against… if I had some protection or at least distance from her, but then she wouldn’t be able to hear me. At my size, I could have perhaps sat in her ear to be more easily audible but I wasn’t sure her booming voice, added with the constant drumming of her heart, which I could feel all over my body, still being on my belly on her tit, would have been deafening all the same. All I could do was to hope that she’d understand it and try to find a way to communicate nonetheless – if she heard me.

“Okay, great! You can hear me!” I shouted, getting up and almost jumping in joy when she slowly nodded – and then smiled when my reaction amused her, clearly! “I don’t think it’ll be easy to talk to each other like that but perhaps we could try, if you want?”

She just looked at me with those big green eyes. It was the first time I truly noticed them. A deep green, almost like holly leaves, you know? It was surprising and also quite mesmerizing. She was so massive that, at my size, I could see a lot more details in her eyes without approaching too much. The way the light of the morning sun played on them was incredible and… wait… the morning sun? But it hadn’t been night, by a long shot when I was inside Sueann and I doubted it could have been when she sucked me out of her friend! How long had I blacked out?

“Kaitlynn!” I yelled, as I got up cautiously, wobbling a little because of the strange footing I was on. “How long was I unconscious? Did you… did you kept me there, on your… you know? All this time? ”

She tilted her head to the side and raised an eyebrow in quite the mischievous way and I cursed myself. Of course she couldn’t answer that without speaking! What a moron! But just as I opened my mouth again to speak, the whole world shook mightily as one of her hands appeared – it must had supported her tits, because now they seemed lower than before, but they certainly didn’t look smaller. I was a little afraid of losing my footing entirely and falling to my death, hundreds of meters below, but I managed to focus on the situation.

The giantess was slowly, very carefully, moving her hand into view for me, I realized. She closed all her fingers save two, and one of them was crooked. It puzzled me for a moment but then I realized. One day and a half! At least, it’s what I deduced and I tried to make her understand that I had got her message loud and clear by waving my arms and making thumbs up. I’m not sure she was able to see the later but the former was definitely noticed. She nodded and beamed a smile at me, even as I started to ponder if a lot had happened while I was unconscious.

“Were you… I don’t know, attacked by the army?” I finally shouted.

She raised her eyebrows and then laughed. Her voice, in spite of his deafening power, was very beautiful and I felt a little sorry that I hadn’t gotten to really know her before all of this happened. I hadn’t much time to feel sad about it however, because her laugh, beyond hurting my ears a lot, also made her rack wobble in the craziest way. I had to let myself fall on the ground and try to grab something, anything, to be sure I wouldn’t roll over her curves and met my doom. Thankfully, her hilarity was short lived.

DEREK. NO ONE CAN HURT US ON THIS WORLD ANYMORE. NOTHING. AND WHY WOULD THEY ATTACK US, WE WHO ARE GODDESSES NOW? HUMANS WILL SOON WORSHIP US ALL AND WE’LL BASK IN THEIR ADORATION.

I don’t know how I survived it. Or how my mind didn’t break under the power of the voice. Mortals aren’t mean to hear gods, nor to see them even. How could I even start to describe how I felt when Kaitlynn spoke to me? The easiest way would be to say that if I hadn’t been prone on the top of her breast already, her voice alone would have sent me on my knees, shivering and clutching my poor ringing ears. But it wouldn’t be justice at all to it – lest of all to the fact that she clearly spoke a normal level for her, she really just opened her mouth to answer me.

But none of this would do justice to her voice. It had a tone, a way to roll out of her mouth, so deep that it was almost impossible to hear the words themselves beyond the thunder, and yet distinctly feminine. If a winter’s storm had had a voice, it would have been Kaitlynn’s, powerful, unstoppable, unrelenting. It drove me half mad – with fear, with lust, I can’t tell you. My emotions were heightened to such a degree that it was impossible for me to even know what I felt. And that was discounting the physical aspect of the whole deal.

When she had spoken her few words, they had hurt me, physically. Not just because I think they almost ruptured my ear drums – had her sentence been longer I think I’d have become deaf. But because the vibrations she produced as she spoke hit me directly. I had felt my insides quaking in rhythm with her syllables, my bones vibrating at the exact frequency of her words. It wasn’t an exciting event in any way, shape or form. It was just utterly terrifying. What would happen when I’d be handed over to her taller friends still? Would I survive? I honestly doubted it.

It was only once I had processed the physicality of a 200 meters tall woman talking to the top of her tits that I was able to understand her words. And they chilled me to the bone. Perhaps it was simply because of the way her voice seemed almost tone-less, as if it was simply a storm forming words to my ears. Or perhaps she had truly sounded detached from anything, especially humanity. Then again, it was hard to deny her goddesshood when I felt closer to a bug than a man compared to her. And perhaps she was right? Perhaps she was truly impervious to all damage?

“I…” I stammered, but I managed to find my voice once more, even if it sounded particularly puny compared to hers now. “I guess you’re right, but still! People can be real morons, I’m sure you know it even better than I! Also, uh… could you speak a little lower, please?” I almost begged the last few words, really, and I dreaded her answer. “I’m not sure I could take much more of your full voice” I added to myself.

She looked at me and nodded, and then a soft smile sprayed her lips. It’s surprising how something as simple as that made her features look a lot more gentle and soft. She looked less like divinity made flesh but more a beautiful woman who was enjoying the joke of a friend – or perhaps more than that. I noticed the glint in her eyes, and I suspected she’d want me to do something sexual with her rather soon. And I was okay with that, as crazy as it may sound, because I felt that she’d be careful enough not to hurt me – she hadn’t eaten me, after all!

I fell back on my ass when she moved. It wasn’t much, she probably shifted more than anything but it made me realize that she hadn’t been standing up since the moment I woke up. She was sitting, and now she leant her gigantic back against the sheer face of the nearest mountain, and she sighed in relief. She looked at me and her smile turned into an amused grin, and now the glint in her eyes was unmistakable. She wanted some form of sex, and I felt myself strong enough to try anything she could want – save perhaps some more exploration of her body’s insides.

She lifted her other breast up and I gasped. It was truly a breathtaking sight. I had been on one of those and I hadn’t really taken their size in! I hadn’t realized that I couldn’t have been more than five centimeters from her collarbone – if she had been normal sized of course. And each one of her tits was far more enormous than this measly distance, truly. The one which seemed to emerge from the distance on my right was big enough that my whole house could have fit here, several times over! And it was so damn far away because its twin was just as monstrous!

For a moment, I stood there, speechless, just admiring the pale globe. It was absolutely everything I could have wanted from a woman and more – more being obviously the fact that Kaitlynn wasn’t a woman anymore but a true-blooded Giantess, with all the incredible attributes which came with such a status. I went hard as rock in a matter of seconds and I didn’t feel ashamed at all, because I knew it was only natural for someone like me, who liked BBW women and had a giantess fetish, to succumb to the charms of such an incredible lady.

“Holy shit! That’s nipple is enormous!” I couldn’t help but yell when it came into view, pink, surrounded by a rather large areola and standing firm and proud, like the prow of a mighty warship. “Do you… do you want me to play with it? To pleasure it?”

YES” she simply answered, and if she did an effort to lower her voice, it was lost on me – but frankly, just one word wasn’t enough to make me break into shards as she gently twisted her massive boob so that her nipple would rest on the level of the one I was on, I ran toward it.

I ran toward it. More accurately, I tried to run toward it, but it turned out that Kaitlynn’s skin made for a poor footing. Not because of pores or anything of the sort, in fact she had incredibly smooth skin. But more so because, while I didn’t weight much, if at all, for her, the skin still shifted a little. It was almost imperceptible to the naked eyes and I doubted she even felt it but it made rushing toward the promised nipple a lot longer than I wanted. But it seemed she didn’t mind it at all, simply waiting and making sure she didn’t move.

As I approached the muzzle of the nipple, I realized how tiny I truly was compared to her. That thing was so large that it was a mound unto itself, something big enough for me to climb, explore and… and perhaps even fuck. It wasn’t clear what she wanted me to do, besides giving her pleasure, so I had to try and find ways to do just that. Thankfully, when it came to nipples, I had a certain amount of experience – never with someone so tall, of course but still! I was certain I could do something great for the towering titaness.

I didn’t jump on it yet, standing before its magnificence for a while, until I was brought back to my task by a loud hum from Kaitlynn. I then started to caress her pink monolith and, to my surprise and delight, it grew bigger and harder. She hadn’t been as aroused as I assumed her to be and now it seemed that my ministrations did the trick. It was probably more the very idea of having a man so small touching her nipple which did that to her, of course, but at that time, I didn’t even thought about that idea, instead letting myself go and enjoy the moment.

Its texture was surprisingly rough, especially compared to the incredibly smooth skin she had. But I loved it. It made her feel more goddess-like, as if she was made of the very bones of the Earth now. It was hard to contemplate the idea than barely two days ago, she had been smaller than me – even if she had already sported quite the curves to die for. And now she could quite probably kill thousands with those quite easily if she so wanted. And I must admit it made me very, very, aroused. A part of me wanted her to demonstrate her power and might, after all.

‘You’re really something, you know that?” I said softly to the tip of the nipple, which wasn’t exactly as tall as I was, which gave me some confidence. “I can’t wait to try and fuck you. Yeah, I said it, I want to fuck you, you godly boob, and I hope you’ll love it as much as I!” and just as I finished, I penetrated the nipple, which was so hot and soft inside.

She moaned and my pride swelled. I know it’s incredibly dumb, but it’s something natural in all of us. We want to satisfy our partner, at least I think we all ought to want it, and when we succeed, we can’t help but be happy. And when it seems hard to do so initially, achieving it is of course particularly rewarding. And I could only think of two people with whom it’d be harder to achieve that than with Kaitlynn. So when just putting my dick inside of her was enough to elicit some reaction, and one it pleased me to hear… Yeah, I got quite proud.

Not that it prevented me from trying harder, of course. Quite the contrary. I started to move my hips in wide move, trying to better understand what I was experiencing myself. It wasn’t at all like fucking a woman in the correct holes, if you get my meaning. Truly, it was a unique sensation and I was just as new to it as Kaitlynn was. So I had to make sure I was both careful and efficient, I didn’t want to hurt her, no matter how improbable it was, and I didn’t want to disappoint her either. I needed to be efficient, in short.

I quickly realized that just pushing myself inside of her wouldn’t be enough. I needed to stimulate her in other ways to make it a memorable experience for both of us. Which was easier said than done because I knew it meant massaging her nipple and playing with it, but that thing’s exterior was truly as hard as a rock. I tried kneading it but to no avail. I don’t think I even made it move and if she felt it, it couldn’t have been different from the lightest of touch she had ever experienced there, which wasn’t at all what I wanted of course.

I took a deep breath even as I pushed deeper inside of her, and I lifted my right hand to slap the nipple. I didn’t try to do so as hard as I could, I didn’t want to risk displeasing Kaitlynn, perhaps she wouldn’t like it at all if she saw what I was doing and felt some pain, however weak it could be for her. But I needed to stimulate that pink roc-like flesh and I was rewarded by a new, louder, moan. Glancing over my shoulders, I noticed that she had mercifully lifted her head and was making sure her mouth wasn’t directed toward me – or perhaps it was just instinct.

In any case, she clearly loved what I was doing and I wouldn’t stop to make sure she pleaded for more. It was a lot more tiring that you would believe, but every time I felt my strength waning, it was renewed by one of those deep, all powerful moans. I was certain that everyone in at least 10 miles couldn’t help but hear them. I suddenly wondered what had happened to everyone else, including the smaller girls. Zalla wouldn’t have seemed bigger than me to her friend Kaitlynn now, and even Joy would have been barely more impressive than I.

I stopped thinking about it when my whole world shifted. I tried to understand what Kaitlynn was doing, but it wasn’t quite clear from where I was. However, I suspected that her other hand had stopped supporting the breast I was on, and it had probably snaked downward, toward her privates, to pleasure herself. And to make sure I wouldn’t fall from her, she was leaning further into the face of the mountain. I don’t know what I expected to happen then, but it was certainly not what I got to see with my own two eyes.

Even at her size, I expected the stone wall to endure her rather easily. I mean, she couldn’t help but be super strong, but surely not strong enough to destroy it. Well, it turned out I was wrong. With louds booms which forced me to pause what I was doing and gasp in astonishment, I saw cracks forming in the mountain’s face, as Kaitlynn seemed to effortlessly destroy it, making it crumble all over her head and shoulders. Some boulders cascaded toward me and I yelped but, by chance or design, they deviated far away from me and the giantess was finally able to lay where she wanted and how she wanted, having obliterated a peak which had stood here since time immemorial.

She sighed in contentment and simply glanced in my direction and I resumed my duties with renewed vigor. I can’t tell you how arousing it was to see Kaitlynn do that. It was just something out of my wildest fantasy and while it could have been super dangerous, if not even deadly, I couldn’t care about it right now. All that mattered for me what to get some release and, if possible, to achieve some for her too. Thankfully, she helped me in that endeavor, otherwise I don’t think I would have been able to do so, but I distinctly heard the sound of fingers going in and out of a wet pussy far below me now.

I kept moving my hips and slapping the ginormous nipple I was fucking in rhythm, and soon, I noticed that it truly had an effect. She started to whine and moan higher and higher, and soon I was in fact unable to hear her. The only way I knew she was still making sound was because of the way her voice made the small clouds, which strayed here and there at our altitude, swirl and break with far too much irregularity for it to be simply due to her breathing. It was a super exciting sight and finally, with my own roar, which must have sounded ridiculously puny to Kaitlynn, I came. And then I want limp on her pink stony nipple, spent.

“Now, if only I could get some rest before the next round” I muttered, but I’ll be honest, I didn’t expect it, and booming footsteps soon confirmed that rest was not my fate.

Chapter 9 by Kurogane335

Chapter 9

For the first time, I was able to see one of the two tallest beings on Earth. I wasn’t ready. Really, not ready at all. Alicia, for it was she who approached now, was 400 meters tall, and her already large frame had also became even larger, compared to her own height. And I could tell that if she still looked human, it was only skin deep. No human could have pushed aside mountain tops as nonchalantly as she did, strolling toward us. And none could have taken my breath like she did, by simply being herself – even if I guess it isn’t quite fair to say that.

And I could see all of her, unlike Kaitlynn, which made the whole show even crazier. I saw, with my own two eyes, how she simply raised her feet and then stomped on the ground and her whole appendages went into trees, ground and rock with the same ease, sinking so deep that she may as well have been walking on wet sand, as far as she was concerned. As for myself, still fucking feebly an enormous nipple, all I could do was staring, transfixed, this black behemoth approaching and dreading what she’d do to me. Dreading and yet yearning for it.

I couldn’t help but wonder what she’d have done in a city. Even if she had wanted to, she couldn’t have helped but ravage it, in the end. Just walking around would have destroyed all the buildings in her vicinity. Even where I was, with the beating heart of Kaitlynn still making itself know, I felt the incredible tremors that Alicia’s humongous body produced. It was simply impossible for anything man-made to endure those, even the best anti-seismic norms could have endured the power that the untold hundreds, or more probably thousands of tons of flesh produced.

She stopped when she was close. Very close. So close in fact that I couldn’t see her face anymore. It was entirely hidden by breasts which had already been ginormous, perhaps the biggest of the whole group of girls, before she underwent her changes and now seemed almost ridiculously massive – almost, because they too defied gravity in a way now naked breast should have and stood, proudly, offering the world a view of the second largest tits to have ever walked it – perhaps even the biggest still, proportionally speaking at least.

I was snapped out of my day-dream when she hummed. It was probably not too loud for her, but for me, it was truly the rumble of a terrible storm and I shivered a little. I realized she was truly here for me, as ridiculous as it could have seemed. Why something – someone – as mighty as she was now, would take an interest in me I couldn’t tell. Perhaps I had somehow smitten all those girls before the change and now they were fixated on me. I hadn’t much time to consider it since I was almost sent to my knees when she snapped her fingers, the sound so terrible I yelped and shivered.

It took me a moment to realize what this all meant. She didn’t just made thunder with her fingers for the fun of it. No, she was now pointing downward and I could picture only one thing it could mean. She wanted me on her feet. I know what a lot of people would do in such a situation. Run, try to hide, avoid such a thing at all costs. And I can get that, really. It’d probably be the safest, wisest, way to act. But not for me. As deadly and perilous as it could be, I wanted to go down on those feet. But of course, doing so would be an adventure in itself, considering that I had Kaitlynn’s body to trek.

As it turned out, it wasn’t. It seemed that the giantess I was on had no intention to make her twice as towering friend wait and she picked me up. I may have screamed again, when fingertips quite large enough to squish me like a bug lifted me from the nipple I had been busying myself with to drop me on the black foot of Alicia. The drop was short, especially considering our size difference but I had very soon other matters to care about. Such as the fact that now, Kaitlynn seemed both incredible tall and quite puny compared to her friend, something mind blowing, really.

She was small. It was all I could consider as I looked at them. Kaitlynn’s head, so far up above me barely reached the waist of Alicia. Or in fact, her pussy as it came quite clear when an enormous hand engulfed the scalp of the white giantess and pushed it on her cunt. Soon, she was moaning as her smaller friend pleasure her. And I must confess I started to masturbate. It was simply too sexy for me not to do that. Lesbian sex of that magnitude was unique, of course, and quite arousing. Their moans were like the drums of the gods as they rolled toward me, driving me wild.

I loved this feeling, and I couldn’t care about what those people could do to the world now. They were truly god-like and so much more than me, beyond anything I could consider as values or similar things. I should have been horrified to see a smaller woman being used as a toy by a bigger one, but as it was, I couldn’t care less. It made Alicia looks so much more powerful than anything I had ever witnessed, something out of this world. And I wanted to see more of it, to be a part of it, somehow. Not that I could endure even a tenth of what Alicia was doing with her friend’s head, of course.

“Holy shit!” I suddenly yelped when the toe I was on started to move – I realized that I hadn’t been put there for no reason; Alicia wanted me to do something, but for the life of me, I couldn’t begin to imagine what she wanted me to do which would please her.

I decided that trying to do something was better than do nothing. In the end, I was relatively safe anyway, so I could take some risks. If I fell, it wouldn’t be from too high and even if I ended crushed… well, even if it happened, I decided I would die so swiftly I wouldn’t have time to suffer. It was probably for the best and I was able to ignore it. I fell on my knees and approached from one of her longest toes’ joint. It was probably the one place where I’d be able to make myself felt to Alicia, outside of her more sensitive places, which seemed quite used by Kaitlynn’s so far.

It proved harder than I had anticipated, because Alicia actually took care of her feet and so I hadn’t any hair I had hoped to use as some sort of lever or something. All I could do was knead her skin and hope for the best. To be honest, I didn’t expect much out of it, because it seemed just impossible; I was barely bigger than an ant to her. But I had forgotten the sensations that small beings could induce walking on the skin of someone far larger. Goosebumps appeared around me and I chose to believe that it was thanks to me and not because of Kaitlynn’s ministrations.

I quickly met the limit of that delusion however, when my arms started to tire me and my hands hurt. Alicia’s skin was probably thicker than it had been before her changes and even then I realized at my size, walking or pushing on it probably produced little differences for the giantess. Perhaps a more sensitive spot could do, like the crevice between her toes, but even I didn’t dare go there. I may have been fit, used to scaling the sheer faces of the nearby mountains and the like, I could tell it would have been suicidal to do so, especially when she wasn’t focused on me.

Thankfully for me, it appeared that Kaitlynn was only an appetizer for her taller friend. The 200 meters tall giantess was finally pushed aside by her far taller friend and while she stumbled a little, she was able to avoid falling, which I was grateful for. But it also meant that Alicia’s attention focused back on me. She started to move her feet tentatively, as if to ascertain where I was, which, I won’t lie, hurt my pride a little – it was now clear that I hadn’t managed to arouse her at all! But it didn’t really matter to me now, because I had something far more pressing to consider. Her crouching.

“Calm, calm…” I mumbled to myself as I started to move to get a semblance of balance back as untold tons of giantess shifted above and below me, her feet sinking deeper into the ground to stabilize her – if she fell, I was probably doomed, without any hope of survival, after all.

She couldn’t see me, of course. Even if her breasts hadn’t been in the way, her guts alone were large enough to hide her feet from her eyes when she crouched like that. It was super sexy to me. Really, I could have touched myself if I wasn’t still reeling from the minute movements she had just done and which had almost sent me flying on my back. It was truly incredible to be around such a being as Alicia, truly something out of this world – and I had to remind myself she wasn’t even the tallest one, it just seemed utterly ridiculous to think that when being on her foot.

Not that I could focus on it for much longer anyway. She seemed to finally spot me, perhaps because I was still trying to not fall on her so as to not look utterly ridiculous when she’d notice me, a rather dumb idea when your bug-sized perhaps, but I was reminded that I was the one normal sized thanks to the presence of several uprooted trees near the edge of the foot I was waiting on. She picked me up with quite a lot of grace and speed and I must confess that I was terrified by it. She pinched me between her nails and it was absolutely a horrific experience.

She has me in a pincer and I knew that if she applied but a tad too much force to it, it’d be cut in half, properly. My body couldn’t handle it at all, I just knew it. But the thing was, if she didn’t apply enough strength in her grip, I’d plummet to my death dozens and then hundreds of meter below. I tried to look around, perhaps hoping that Kaitlynn would be there, making sure that if I fell, it wouldn’t be for too long, but no, she had already moved away, without even me noticing, her head disappearing behind another mountain top as I searched for her.

Thankfully for me, I was neither sliced to death nor free-falling when she released me just above her upturned palm. It was perhaps the one place where I could most easily gauge the size of a giantess, considering that except for Joy and Zalla, all had handled me with great ease. But so far, no hand had been as roomy as Alicia’s. It was simply large enough to crush a small block of habitations I estimated. At the very least my whole house and a good portion of the mountain around would have fit within it without ever being near the edge of it, which was breath-taking.

“He… hello!” I shouted rather stupidly, I must confess, waving my arms toward the enormous brown eyes who looked straight at me with such intensity that I felt even dumber that I probably looked, naked and so small compared to her.

We just stood like that for some time, and her face seemed unmoving, until very slowly, a smile crept on it. I dreaded the moment she’d spoke, but mercifully she didn’t. She simply opened her lips and softly blew on me. Softly for her, that is. It felt more like a terrible gale wind which almost lifted me from the palm and forced me to take several steps back, until I crouched enough to be able to endure it. Then she stopped and I fell forward, which made her chuckle. I looked up and saw no cruelty in her eyes, simply a strange curious glint, as if she couldn’t really be sure of what I was exactly.

I think it wasn’t that she wanted to hurt me or see what she could do to me, not in the way a child would tear a fly’s wings from her back. No, it was more curiosity, as if she couldn’t believe that she had been that small once. I won’t say it’d surprise me if it was the truth. I mean, come on. The previous day she was just an overweight girl and now she stood at 400 meters tall, so powerful and vast that he would have felt himself incredibly confused if it had happened to him – or perhaps not, they all had taken their respective changes quite well.

I guess I must have been particularly interesting to look at because she didn’t stopped or anything. She really was examining me from all angles, tilting her head this way and that. Her large brown eyes seemed to try and decided what I could take in if she decided to do something to me and not just look at me. I shivered a little because it was now truly impossible to even imagine what went inside those ginormous brains. Kaitlynn was already far beyond human and she had been half Alicia’s height, and many times smaller in other ways – I suspected that it meant that the giantess I was on was several times more powerful in the head, if you will.

“I don’t know if you can hear me Alicia!” I shouted, doing my best to be heard. “I just want you to know that I’m not afraid, in fact I find you super arousing! Just, uh… Don’t squish me, please?”

She chuckled at that. Softly and gently but I couldn’t tell if it was because I said the aroused me and I wasn’t afraid of her, or because she hadn’t even considered squishing me and now I had given her the idea. Nonetheless, I couldn’t do anything about any of that anyway, so I decided to enjoy the sight. I was almost on the top of the world here, several hundred meters high. It was quite impressive of course, even if I knew what it was, having living here for years and years now. But being on a living person – goddess – was something else, compared to just climbing the peaks, if you will.

Suddenly, she lifted her hand, high above her head. I gasped as the pressure this movement caused forced me ion knees, making it hard to breathe. It wasn’t because I was too high, of course, none of that. No, what send me reeling was simply the swiftness of such a move and I hadn’t the time to look around me now, as I gasped for some fresh air. She brought her hand back toward her face, just as quickly, leaving me reeling even more. I gasped and shook a little, as my lungs managed to get back on track after some time, and I looked up at her.

She was cocking an eyebrow and she was clearly amused. Not because of what I was enduring I think, but more because she had made a point that she didn’t even need to squish me to put me in a rather bad state. Nonetheless, she didn’t want to go further I realized when she suddenly leaned her head forward and kissed me. I hadn’t expected that and frankly I wasn’t able to even react to it if I had wanted it. Her full, plump, lips touched me softly and instead of feeling in danger I knew I was safe – she had more control than any human ever had on her body.

It didn’t last long, but I had time to give it back to her – I hugged her of course, I don’t think she’d have noticed if I just kissed her. When she retreated a little, I felt particularly cold without the warmth of her lips, even if her hand was able to shield me from most of the cool air of the heights. I was also grinning like an idiot, feeling that Alicia had something great in mind, something which wouldn’t put me in danger, even if it’d be dangerous – it couldn’t not be dangerous if she was involved, when you’re 400 meters tall, everything you do, even standing still, is dangerous for normal peoples, of course, so I wasn’t worried.

She took a deep breath and I felt my feet leaving the ground of her palm a little, which was surprising and terrifying, and super arousing to me. I could have rushed forward now, feeling safe with her, she had dispelled all my fears with her kiss. She moved her hand slowly, tower her vast rack and I realized what she wanted. She looked at me patiently but pointed downward with her other hand. I didn’t need another reason to go forward. I ran and quickly reached the edge of her hand, and without giving me the time to consider if it was suicidal or not, I jumped. I screamed with a mixture of joy and fear as I fell over four to five meters until I collided with her taunt skin.

“Hell yeah!” I laughed when I didn’t die from the shock nor rolled to my death on the curvature of this ginormous breast. “I’m the happiest man in the world right about now!”

It seemed that she loved that because she let out a raucous laugh, tilting her head so it boomed toward the heavens. I didn’t dare look up, since I had already seen what a smaller giantess could do to clouds and the like. I didn’t feel the need to be terrified once more. Instead, I wanted to explore the plain I was on. Because it’s what it was, a plain. Alicia’s tits were so big that a large city square would have looked positively small compared to it. I never went to Washington but I think even there, she wouldn’t have found a lot of places roomy enough for one of her boobs, let alone the two of them.

Not for the first time, I wondered what would happen to those nine women. Zalla could probably sort of live with normal humans, considering her puny size compared to her taller friends, but Joy was already truly a giantess – albeit a small one, with all due respect to her size. But the other ones were all far too tall to interact easily on a daily basis with humans, and from Kaitlynn’s onward, it seemed almost ludicrous to imagine that they could exist with the rest of the world. How would they be fed? How would they be able to walk around anything? The world wasn’t made for them, after all.

I stopped pondering those things however, when I saw the hands of Alicia pass overhead. I wondered what they’d do, until I saw them setting firmly seize the front of those enormous tits. I blinked and a mere second later, I was sent sprawling on my back, gasping. She was shaking her tits! I would have laughed if I hadn’t been so terrified by the whole affair. It was absolute madness of course. I could die anytime soon, or at least be severely hurt, considering the way those monsters were moved up and down, left and right, faster and faster. Until they came to a crashing halt.

I laid gasping for some time, since I didn’t see a movements coming from the vast pillars of Alicia’s arms – which in fact seemed as large as a four lane wide road, at the very least. I waited for something to happen, and it did. Alicia started to lift her breasts upwards, slowly, how so slowly. I knew what would happen. She’d release them and it’d be extremely dangerous for me. But I couldn’t care less, because I was just an ant on a tit larger than anything else I had seen up to this point, I couldn’t focus on the upcoming danger. Plus perhaps I could just cling to the taunt skin on there and endure it.

“Bring it on!” I yelled as I clutched everything I could find – and thankfully she was now so tall that even her perfected skin wasn’t smooth enough to prevent me from getting some good grips. “You’ll see I can take it! And if I don’t… well it’ll have been a life worth living I got!”

She released her tits and I screamed from the top of my lungs, but I was also laughing. It was simply incredible. Absolutely mad, of course, but exhilarating! I was able to keep my grip on the skin and so I barely moved, but it was the craziest roller-coaster ever. I panted when the swaying gradually became weaker and weaker, until it finally stopped. I started to chuckle and laugh even more as it did. Nobody had ever known such a feeling, I was sure of it! I could have died and be super happy, really. And yet, as the radiant warmth of the giantess seeped into me, I felt the will to live a lot longer.

Alicia took a deep breath and it was as if she was growing again, with me on her. Her breasts lifted higher and higher and I stopped laughing because breathing became hard and I was awed. I was among the cloud now. I don’t know how it had happened, perhaps just the movement of her tits, but it was foggy here, and having lived here for years, I knew what it meant. She had drawn clouds toward her vastness and the cold water clung to my body, only to dissipate quickly as the warmth of Alicia’s incredible metabolism rose.

And suddenly, I peeked out of the clouds, which were utterly annihilated by the curvature of those enormous orbs. The sun shone here and I smiled, looking over the world I lived in. It was absolutely and utterly exhilarating to be there. I felt like this couple in the movie Titanic. I was literally at the top of the world. Or well… almost. I was reminded that something – someone – else stood above Alicia, just as she towered over Kaitlynn. And this person made sure we were reminded of her presence when the world started to quake, thundering booms drawing my attention – and Alicia’s.

Alicia didn’t turn immediately and looking up at her face, I noticed that she looked amused instead of bothered by her friend’s arrival. It was really something which both impressed and confused me. I had expected them to become more possessive as they grew taller, but they weren’t. But perhaps that they knew even better than us, humans, that there was a picking order and that She stood at the very top of it, utterly unassailable in her secure position. Even Alicia was probably super small compared to Her.

Finally, the black behemoth I was on turned and yet she shielded my body from view for a moment, or perhaps she wanted to be the one to choose when I’d get to see her friend. She had been the only one with enough willpower to assert herself compared to She who was coming. It was probably another demonstration of her firm belief in herself that she covered me with her fingers, which now seemed even more massive now that they were so close to me. They looked more like large buildings more than anything else now. And then the steps stopped.

Chapter 10 by Kurogane335

Chapter 10

I was shielded by Alicia’s fingers and even then I could tell She was here. There was no denying her. Nicole. She had to be around 800 meters tall if what I suspected was true and the girls had each grown twice as tall as the previous one. A human being becoming a living landmark, taller than anything our species had ever built, so vast she could have destroyed any city she approached, let alone walked into. For whatever reason, the universe had saw fit to make sure the destroyer of our civilization would be a super-curvy bombshell. I’m not complaining.

Alicia parted her hands slowly and She was revealed to me, finally. I don’t know what I was expecting, but what I got to see was breathtaking. It was still the same Nicole I had met when her friends and her had arrived, in a way. Only, she had been magnified so many times that she may as well have been an entirely new entity. She hadn’t changed as much in term of curves, compared to some others, which was surprising. Somehow, I wondered if it wasn’t because she had been the most confident and strong-willed of the lot and her body hadn’t felt the need to change as much as the others.

And I saw it, her fierce spirit in the way she looked at Alicia – and at me in a sense but I felt that while I intrigued her, I was far too small to warrant her full attention by myself. Perhaps I should have felt a little insulted by it, but I’ll be honest, I wasn’t at all. When a goddess in the flesh even granted you a glance, you felt uplifted, see? And I was almost shaking with trepidation, she was about to speak and I was both craving it and feeling entirely unable to endure it. It was the strangest thing, really. I was certain my skull would explode if she spoke but I wanted to hear her voice, again.

She did not open her mouth just yet. Her eyes lowered a little and then I knew she was looking at me, and I froze. Now, under the full scrutiny of her gaze, I felt like a minuscule little ant which had caught the attention of an enormous predator. I gulped hard and yet she did absolutely nothing, just being there and I felt the need to run and hide – she was so damn enormous! Alicia looked positively puny compared to her and yet she was a behemoth into herself! But Nicole was just something else, the tallest being ever.

I yelped when her hand rose; I even fell on my ass as I was just too startled. She was just too much for my mind to take in. I was not prepared; she was so mighty that a human mind couldn’t accept her. She was the tallest thing I had ever seen, even the mountains in the background seemed small and distant, more like a way for Nicole to appear even more immense than she was than some real peaks of stone and snow. Anyway, I hadn’t much time to consider this, since I was picked up and promptly dropped on Nicole’s tits.

LOVE ME

The world cracked open; the sky split asunder as she uttered those two words. I think I screamed or collapsed, cowed by the power of her voice. I couldn’t tell if she was speaking to me, to Alicia or to the world itself. Perhaps to all three of us, but if it was the case, it still left me in quite the conundrum. If her gigantic and yet twice as small friend started to pleasure her, I couldn’t tell. Nicole stood straight and still as a marble statue, the powerful winds sweeping her body threatening to send me flying but barely able to make her hair sway a little, this way and that. Her every breath forced the ground to move up and then down dozens of meters each time.

I somehow managed to get back on my feet fast enough to start running toward her cleavage. I didn’t feel like trying my luck with her nipples – I had a feeling she wouldn’t cup me against them or anything - not that she was evil or wanted me to get hurt or anything like that. It was surely just that I was too little for her to really care. I was a gnat, a very small bug on her perfect skin, I couldn’t expect her to care about me more than she had already displayed by picking me up so swiftly and yet so softly. Nicole and I weren’t the same species at all, after all.

If she had wanted me to do something else, all she’d have needed to do was to blow on me as I ran over the hundred meters or so of fleshy expanse I had to cross before reaching the valley of her cleavage, were her breasts met each other’s. But she didn’t, in fact as I looked up running, I could see that she barely glanced at me, her eyes moving toward me for a moment and then gazing far away, where she perhaps noticed the army’s vehicles or something like that, the sort of futile things used in disaster movies – or Kaiju’s - to give humanity some semblance of fighting chance, always to no avail.

I finally reached the start of the crevice, panting and exhausted but also strangely focused on the task ahead. I’d get the biggest titjob on the planet and give the smallest motor boating at the very same time and I was perfectly fine with it. I started touching myself to get as hard as possible as I climbed down into this crack of doom. It was mind-blowing how deep it stretched, at least twice as deep as the breast I had run on was large. Climbing down enough to be surrounded by her fleshy hills was long enough that my arms started to ache, but I didn’t despair.

After some time, I reached a depth I felt comfortable with. Not that I was safe or out of danger. If my arms gave up, I’d probably roll down along the inside slope of her breasts and then fall to my death hundreds of meters below, after all. But as it was, here, the flesh shifted just enough that I also had a footing, allowing me some much needed respite and to start touching myself. I kept one hand on the alabaster skin of the giantess, and the other descended on my dick, which was already at half mast, to be honest – it didn’t require much stimulation to become as hard as ever and I then gently pushed it against the Nicole’s body.

She moaned suddenly and I almost lost my balance as she did so. I pushed myself deeper into her flesh, and I loved the sensation of her whole body trembling and she experienced some sort of pleasure I couldn’t fathom. I couldn’t hear anything coming from below so I suspected that Alicia wasn’t stimulating her pussy. But when I tried to look down, through the chasm of her cleavage, all I could see was pitch black darkness. She was so tall that she blotted out the sun, on such a large region that from my vantage point, I couldn’t see anything under her tits. She was a bringer of night solely because she was gigantic.

It was both terrifying and extremely arousing. I was possibly the sole being responsible for her pleasure, and probably more so because she knew I had to do what she wanted than thanks to my body touching hers. It didn’t prevent me from also taking great pleasure in doing just that. I even bite a little into her skin. Not much, it was harder than anything I had ever touched and yet flexible and soft to the touch, even with our size difference… but the taste of it was perhaps the craziest thing about it. When my tongue touched it, fireworks exploded in my brain.

It was probably due to whatever had caused Nicole and her friend to grow to the insane proportions they had achieved but I felt my body becoming a little bit stronger – for a time, Nicole had taken more of that stuff than anyone but gave back very little, divinities are that way really. With some time to think about it all, I feel sad for the rest of the world, but right then, all I could care about was that my blood was pumping faster in my veins and that I had a rush of energy unlike anything I had ever experienced in my life.

“Here we go, Derek my man” I said to myself, doing my best to refocus on the task at hand, which was mostly to get off from this incredible opportunity. “Whatever happens next, you’ll be able to say you were the very first man to cum on this goddess!”

It wasn’t the best pep talk I ever gave me, but it was sufficient to keep going. I did my best to remain on edge for quite some time, and all this time, Nicole moaned louder and louder. I could tell she now tried to keep her voice down, but her moans were louder than any other voice I had ever heard. She could shush all her friends together with a low whisper I suspected. But I wasn’t sure she’d ever want to whisper again, not after she had ascended to become this incredible being. I sure as hell wouldn’t have been able to do that, anyway.

And just like that, I came, and as I did, I felt the surge of energy leave my body. I was panting, at the top of the world, shielded from the cold and the wind by two breasts so large people could have built whole cities on them if the woman they belonged to had allowed it. But I doubted she’d do that. Nicole was too great to allow but a chosen few so high. Don’t ask me how I knew this even then, but I did. She was like that; the world had probably given her crap for being a woman, and overweight before, and even then she couldn’t give a fuck about it.

She had had to have an extremely strong will before, and now that she had become something so much more than human, it wasn’t surprising her ego had inflated just as much. I wondered if she’d still consider Zalla and the smaller ones of her friends to be worth her attention. But I couldn’t consider it for much longer because I was once more picked up by Nicole’s fingers. I got a chance to glance at her face when she lifted me, and I noticed she was smiling a lot, amused by something, probably what she wanted to do with me now.

I was certain she’d drop me in her ass or something like that, I really was. But she didn’t, she just stood there, watching me dangle between her fingers – if dangle is the word. She held me tight, not enough to hurt me, but enough to pin me so my hands and feet were really the only things able to move. It stopped being sexy and became really frightening when she opened her mouth. Would she eat me? As it turned out, no. She had given me an order you see, and while I had pleased her, I hadn’t obeyed her… So she put me down in her vagina.

I had almost no time to adapt. First she moved her hand too fast and I felt the pressure on my body increase to the point I almost black out. But I didn’t and soon I realized the pitch black darkness I was seeing was actually just that. Blackness, without any trace of light. And I’d have to trek my way in, farther than I had been – ever. I needed to reach her cervix, make love to it and, I don’t know, inseminate it, so the goddess-sized Nicole would be pleased. I loved the idea so I did just that, of course.

Perhaps I should have been totally paralyzed by fear, but as it turned out, I wasn’t at all. I felt a surprisingly strong urge to go further and beyond. It was obviously almost impossible to do that, since not only I couldn’t see anything but the size difference between me and Nicole was so great that even her smaller folds were great obstacles forcing me to seek new paths around and beyond all the time. But I didn’t let myself despair, I knew I had to do what she wanted, to love her, no matter the fate which awaited me once I’d have achieved it.

Of course, not really knowing what the inside of a vagina looked like didn’t help me, so all I could so was hope that I was moving in the right direction and it was toward the depth of her body – if I wasn’t running around in circles. Surprisingly, I did not. It took me so long, I can’t tell you how long, I finally reached the cervix. I could tell since the flesh became smoother and my path was blocked by something. I didn’t dare try to push my way forward, I don’t think I could have survived what was at the other side. But I had to do what I had come here to do, then.

“What to do now?” I asked myself, trying to feel what I could do with this fleshy wall, I couldn’t hope to force it open after all – but as I touched it, it shifted.

I felt a new wetness forming around my feet and trying to find where it came from with my hands, I discovered a hole. Not really huge, even for a being her size, but enough for me to crawl into if I wanted to, as far as I could tell without seeing anything. I hesitated, Nicole knows I did, but I felt as if I couldn’t pass up such an opportunity, no matter the dangers it came with. I entered the hole and advanced further and further away, until I could go no further, the fluids were getting too thick and high. I had to turn around and cum inside of them, I realized.

All around me, I could feel Nicole reacting to what I was doing, which seemed incredible and even impossible. But here, deep inside of her, I could feel her pulse quickening, and even some distant rumble which was, I think, her voice. It helped me focus on my arousal and I started to pump my shaft, trying to aim deeper inside of her. I came in no time, but I felt the need to go at it again and again. And as I did, I became certain of it, Nicole was screaming and moaning louder and louder as I came again and again. It was absolutely impossible and yet I was certain it was thanks to what I was doing, she felt it!

I can’t tell how long I was in there but I suddenly felt the startling need to get the fuck out. It was pure instinct but even as I crawled toward the entrance of her cervix, I felt the walls pressing on me now. I barely managed to get out of it in time and even then, I was panting and shaking, both exhilarated and horrified by what I had managed to do and to avoid. If I had been but a little slower, I’d have been killed, crushed into a bloody pulp which would have probably been washed away rather quickly from her insides.

I panted and then I started to laugh. Picture this. I was deep inside of a woman who was so tall I was someplace between a really small bug and an animal you couldn’t even see, and she had almost killed me without even noticing probably, but I had survived and I had fucked her, in the most literal sense of the word. It was exhilarating and I wanted to punch the air and yell like a barbarian king in those old movies and shows. But I couldn’t do that before I felt the whole of her around me clenching, and then a tidal wave pushed me outward.

I’ve been kayaking for some years now. I know how powerful water is. There is nothing which can stop it, nothing. Perhaps it’ll take it thousands of years but it’ll turn the mightiest mountain into tiny grains of sands. And in the mountains, streams are especially strong, leaping on the stones with great speed and fury. But none that I knew was as strong or as fierce as Nicole’s love juice pearling around me and then streaming outside. Almost as fast as I had been shoved into her, I was propelled outside, and all I could do was to keep my mouth closed to at least not die drowned.

I was absolutely out of my mind with fear. Nicole was eight hundred meters tall. And she was not skinny. Even on her back, even if her ass pushed into ground and solid rocks and everything above and between, she wouldn’t have her vagina around ground level. There was no way she could have been anything but lying down when she came like she did just now. She was pushing out enough juices to create a new spring from which water would cascade down the mountain’s slopes – those which had survived her at least – and reach the sea hundreds of kilometers away. I was dead.

I don’t want to die like that! Please, if there is someone out there who can hear me, save me! Spare me! was all I could think about as I felt the stream which had borne me out of Nicole start to shift downward. I don’t want my life to end just yet!

As it turned out, I had underestimated the size of Nicole and overestimated my abilities to actually stimulate her. She had been also touching herself once she had indeed laid down on the ground, and as she pleased herself, her fingers were quite close to each other to her, but for someone my size, they were spaced enough that I actually ended colliding with her annular. The liquid around me shielded me from the worst of the impact, even if it was enough to force me to finally release the breath I had managed to keep in me.

I gasped and gagged and I would have probably slipped over the finger if I had landed on its tip, but I was on one of her joints, where the skin folded a little, enough for me to get nestled here as her juices moved around. I finally managed to breath normally again, even if my lungs ached and my whole body hurt. I pushed on my arms and legs to try and secure a better foothold – it wasn’t really a success but it was enough for me to feel safer. And I had enough time to get used to the shacking of Nicole’s hand as her pleasure coursed through her body.

When I looked up, all I could see was the cave had I had been so quickly pushed out by her juices. It was truly enormous, large enough for a whole borough to live in, or a really tall and large skyscraper I guess. Not that it’d have been able to endure her, of course. Nicole was just too great for anything man-made to resist her. But seeing her outer labia shifting a little and beyond it the very little I could see of her body shivering in reaction to her stimulation. It was absolutely impossible to not feel owed and cowed by such a display, and even then something else came which made Nicole so much more than just an enlarged human.

She screamed. Louder than anything, so loudly in fact that I couldn’t even hear it. It was only a deep rumble which super-charged the air. Above us, clouds had gathered, as quickly as they had disappeared before, being in mountains and all. And they were shredded to pieces by her voice. It was just like on those anime where a super-attack pierced the clouds, opening a large wound in them. Except that now, there was now clouds left. Her voice had destroyed them, and to my utter amazement, things didn’t stop there, as they should have, since it was already impossible to accept what I had just seen happen.

Lightning crackled in the now cleared sky. They sparked overhead, in an electric blue color which was almost impossible to notice on the blue of the sky, but the thunders they created was absolutely deafening. And just to think it was someone who had done all of that by screaming, it was absolutely mind-blowing. I tried to get up, forgetting where I was for a moment as I watched those thundering above me, and then as she fell silent, the vibrations in the air stopping, the clouds came back in an incredible rush, terrifyingly.

A true thunderstorm then started, but even it paled in comparison to what I had just witnessed. I came back to my senses when I felt the finger I was on moving and I dropped back on all four, clinging for dear life. I was so utterly minuscule compared to Nicole that it wasn’t that hard, even her smoothed skin had cracks large enough for me to put my hands and legs but I had to be careful because they shifted as she moved and I had no doubt I could very well be crushed if I let my limbs at the wrong place at the wrong time. Thankfully for me, her orgasm seemed to have exhausted her.

Her hand found itself on her belly and I was quite happy about it. Not only could I get out of her hand relatively safely and onto her taunt belly, but I had a wonderful sight of her mountains standing well over me, probably heavier alone than anything humans had ever met. I shivered a little because of the fear and awe they inspired me more so than the coldness of the air, since her body produced enough warmth for me to feel just right, naked as I was. And I felt it was now the time for me to get out of Nicole’s body, or to be lost forever when she’d get up.

I ran on her stomach, and it was incredible to do so because at first it almost seemed that I wasn’t moving at all. I finally reached her hips. I could have run straight from her tits to the edge of her torso, but it would have been too dangerous. Her breasts spilled too much from over it and one wrong move from her part and I’d have been crushed to death. But her hips seemed to be easier to get down from, since they had sunk into the earth deep enough that I could get down relatively safely. I’d just have to slide on her skin to do so…

Doing so was easier than I had expected, and soon I was on the ground again, sighing in relief. But I had barely touched the ground when I felt tremors which sent me on my knees. Looking over my shoulders, I realized that Nicole was stirring and far away I saw her hands descend on the ground and sink into it. She was getting up and I was absolutely too close from her to survive it. I got up and dashed away as fast as my legs could carry me. Finally I reached a spot I felt was relatively safe, under a roof of rock as ground and dirt started to fall all around.

And just like that, she was gone. She walked away, not even glancing at me. I was really too small and minuscule for her to care about. Whether I had died or not inside of her, she wouldn’t even have noticed and she cared very little to even search for me. And that’s how I have survived my encounter with the tallest, most impressive being that Earth had ever seen. And no matter how much it left me panting and wanting for more, I realized that I couldn’t help but feel relieved. I lived to see another day and it offered a lot of new possibilities.

And who knows? Perhaps someday I’ll meet those girls again?

THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12588