- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hey everyone ! I still have a writer block for new chapters of ongoing stories, so I decided to mine one of the last stories finished on my closed patreon. I hope you'll like this one !

Chapter 1 

I got out of the old watchtower, a huge smile plastered on my face. The sun wasn’t even up yet and its first fiery rays were not coloring the mountains around me, but I could already see the sheer beauty of this place. Even at this early hour, I could see the fires of the early risen campers and I brimmed with joy at their numbers. Some years were better than others, and this summer season was set to be magnificent!

Perhaps presentations are in order before we go further? My name’s Derek. I live and work near the Great Smoky Mountains’ National Park, at a large campsite – 100 acres, which isn’t bad at all I recon. Especially in the hilly – even mountainous – region. I live here all year long, since I’m the maintenance director of this whole place. Sure, it may seems strange to some, to be so much at home here that I stay even during the cold, stormy winter. But I love my life and I’m happy here, and I don’t know that anyone could ask for more in his life.

But today’s kind of special. Once a year, we close the park for a week-end, so that the families of all the crews and those campers who reserved their stay long in advance would be able to have one big, three days long party. Nothing too crazy either mind. We take care of the campsite’s environment, if only because we’re so close to the National Park and also because it allows our visitors to see wonderful creatures here, deer, wildcats, and even the occasional wolf, I swear! So as I walked toward my huge pick-up, blue as heavens are, I felt happy – until I saw them damn cloud.

You see, a little to the south compared to us, there is a central or some sort of industrial complex. It’s kind of hard to know what they’re doing here, it’s very secret, and while we have had our fair share of tensions, so far we’ve never have any problem with them. No pollution, as far as we can tell and we’ve had several experts come in and test everything, just to be sure. But I don’t like those puffy white cloud of vapor. I don’t trust those, if you will. One accident could be enough to ruin our life up here, after all!

I played with my radio. Not the kind to listen to music – I’m afraid that out there, in the great wilderness, we don’t really have that great off a reception – and it goes to our phones too, but I think it’s one of the things campers like about us. Here they can disconnect from their everyday world to have some real time with themselves, their friends and families. But I digress. As I was saying, I was playing with my radio. I felt that the clouds were thicker and perhaps a little strangely colored, but it may all have been in my mind. The sun was barely crawling over the horizon, so colors are bound to seem strange, even to someone used to the place as I was.

“Derek, you there?” called a voice through the radio, free from any static.

“Yeah, I’m up there and ready to go” I swiftly replied. “Is there a problem?”

“Not really, but we’ve got a group of women – large ones – who’ve just arrived and would like to see where they can stay and I’ve nobody at hand to deal with them right now. Do you mind coming down and helping me mate?”

“Of course!” I replied, and quite enthusiastically.

Large girls. I felt something stirring inside me. I loved my women large and tall, if possible. And you’ve no idea how rare it was to find one like that out there. My co-workers knew of this part of my tastes and sometimes teased me, but always gently. What they couldn’t know, however, was that I don’t just like BBW. I’m also a macrophile – the idea of a woman taller than me is quite exciting for me, and the dream of possible growing one… well, suffice to say I often liked living alone in my tower, it sure helped to be sure that nobody would barge in when I pleased myself.

I drove my truck carefully, in spite of my slight excitation. I was – I am – a professional. I care about my park and I care about my life. On the slopes of the hills and mountains, it’s easy to take a turn too fast and end in a ravine. It took me less than fifteen minutes to reach the entrance of the park, barred by a barrier, sturdy enough to stop an angry bear from trespassing – even if it had sometimes not been enough when dealing with an angry truck driven by impatient – or intoxicated – peoples. I think it’s the one thing I had to repair one time too many – and I like repairing stuff!

And I immediately noticed them. Nine women, all quite impressive. Four black, five white. And. All. Incredibly. Large. I gulped, hoping that I’d be able to control myself. In spite of the fact that I found them all super attractive, I needed to be sure I proved them that I was a professional and not some creepy dude living in the wilds. So I got out of my truck and approached them with a smile and my usual swagger and confidence in myself. They quickly noticed me and my 6 feet tall, muscular build – and I noticed that one of the white women was at least as tall as I was…

“Hello ladies! The name’s Derek. How can I help you?”

“Hello Derek!” beamed one of them, a black girl in a brown top. “I’m Alicia, and this is Joy” she pointed at the largest of the white women. “And here, that’s Kaitlyn and Kimberly”, the former being a white girl already in a black and white swimsuit and the other a Black in a pink suit. “The one in a flannelled shirt is Miranda and next to her, it’s Norma”, the fattest of the black girls. “In the American flag swimsuit is Sueann and next to her, in the bright yellow top it’s Zalla and…”

“And my name is Nicole” said the last one, the last of the white women, the one who was obviously sizing me up, making it hard not to get hard looking at her polka dot swimsuit which seemed at least a size too small…

I did not ogled them. It was extremely hard, because they were all exactly the kind of women I loved, but I didn’t! I couldn’t help but notice that Nicole was, however, quite taller compared to the other. She was probably around 6 feet 2, barefoot, and looked slightly down at me, and the closest in her size was Alicia, who couldn’t have been more than 5 foot 8… Their other friends were all quite a lot smaller than them, the smallest being Zalla, who was probably around 4 feet 10, which made her enormous rack all the more impressive.

It was immediately apparent that they were all very good friends, in spite of their different styles, and that the two tallest, Alicia and Nicole, were the most hard-willed and outspoken. Joy seemed almost sheepish, trying to hide her mass behind her friends and looking away, which made me want to help her feel better, even if I didn’t really knew how to do that, by then… Kaitlyn and Kimberly seemed to be somewhat air-headed, looking around with bright smile and giggling as birds passed us by, letting out excited sighs and shouts.

Miranda seemed to be… I wouldn’t say impatient, but definitively impulsive. She moved constantly, which meant that her curves shifted back and forth without a pause and I felt my eyes darting toward her exposed cleavage more than once, in spite of my conscious mind. Norma seemed more placid, with a tranquil smile on her face. She probably had the largest tits of the whole group, and she seemed to have achieved some form of confidence because of it, that nothing would shake up. It allowed her to stand in calm pride, waiting for others to act first.

Sueann seemed to be the least confident of the lot. It wasn’t easy to notice because she wore a bright smile all the time, but I noticed that her posture was always used to maximize the size of her breasts, the way her ass stood out, etc. She didn’t seemed to do it maliciously, but among her friends, she was one of the less massive. She seemed to be self-conscious about it – I don’t understand why, she was just as gorgeous as the other ones to me, but I know that sometimes self-confidence can be hard to come by with.

Finally, little Zalla, whose tits were sensibly larger than her head, each of them. She stood closest to Nicole and I immediately understood that she sought out the protection of the alpha woman of their little group. If she could have clutched Nicole’s legs without looking somewhat ridiculous, I’m quite certain she’d have done so! As it was, her face was the least able to hide her worry at the prospect of talking with a stranger – I guess that her size and her curves made her an easy target for all kind of sleaze balls and horrible persons, but I’m not like that, ever.

“We’ve got a reservation for three days at the camp” finally continued Nicole, her deep voice trailing a little, “but apparently there is a problem?”

“Ah, no, don’t worry!” I said, trying to assuage them. “It’s just that you’re quite early and we have gotten everyone up and running just yet! But if you don’t mind, I can guide you toward your resting place?”

“It’d be a pleasure” chirped Miranda, her voice surprisingly high pitched for someone so… well, so massive.

Perhaps a tiny bit of information regarding the camp will be in order to understand the next few days. The main attraction is a large mountain lake, with an almost crystal clear water, filled by two streams coming down from the slopes of the northern Smoky Mountains. Why decided that we wouldn’t have any paddle here: visitors can swim in the lake but not boat is allowed on it, because the weather can be capricious up here and we don’t want anyone to capsize in the lake and drown. That’s also why people can’t swim past a line of red buoys.

At the southern tip of the lake is the main building, where visitors are greeted, paper work is filled and a great dining hall has been erected. The back of the building is basically a hangar for our rescue boat – because a lot of people seem unable to respect simple rules and go too far into the lake! Anyway, there is enough accommodations here to have our visitors gather in full in case of a particularly foul weather.

On the western side is a mostly flat bit of land, where our most adventurous guests usually put up their tents. It close enough to the lake without being too close, so there is no risk of inundation when summer storms pour enough rain on us to turn the streams into angry river and the lake into a treacherous water place – but we’ve built the main building on sturdy stilts to avoid any problem there. Frankly, I doubted that the girls wanted to live in a tent, they didn’t seemed the type – not that I mind their look of course…

To the East… well, to the East we haven’t built anything… people can come and go there as they please but we’ve been rather cautious and found this place to be too close to the nuclear plant or whatever I talked about earlier. Plus there is a road – mostly unused but kept open at all time – leading to it, and I don’t want visitors to go and wander down there. It’s another bit of private land and it’s a loot cooler to move to the North and West to visit the National Park anyway. Speaking of North, it’s were I lead the ladies with my truck.

“You’re taking them to chalets?” asked Jerry, one of the seasonal workers, a good man but with whom I could only spoke like three months in the year.

“Yeah, I don’t think they are the outdoor kind of ladies” I replied, chuckling a little – mostly to hide the fact that they were exactly the sort of women I was attracted to.

The chalets are perhaps the best spot for those who want to stay a little in the region but aren’t campers. They look old and worn from the outside, seemingly made of wood, outwardly the pioneer feel you expect in such a place. But in truth they are really modern, we had them build a few years ago, five at most. It was expansive, but the half a dozen houses never remain empty for long, even during the winter months – in fact it’s what made their construction possible, because they bring more money than they cost that way.

Anyway. From the entrance of the park to them, once has to round up the lake by the little dirt road circling around the water. We’ve put a secondary parking lot over there, because the chalets are quite distant from each other and we didn’t want our visitors to have to walk too much to reach them. In this case, it was especially necessary, I doubted the ladies wanted to gallivant all over the forested slopes of the mountains just to reach their homes. Good thing we never let the visitors select one of the chalets in advance.

“Okay, here we are!” I told them when I parked and jumped out of my truck. “We’ll have to walk a little but I’ve selected for you the two closest chalets. They are meant for families of five max, so I guess you booked two?”

“Three actually” stated Alicia as Nicole looked around her face inscrutable. “We don’t like to be packed!”

“Won… won’t we need the keys first?” peeped Zalla, looking mightily worried as she came out from behind her towering friend, Nicole.

“Actually, al the keys are kept near the entrance of the chalets! You’ll by the door a bit of painted wood. You can open it by pushing it upward and you’ll find the keys. We trust all our visitors to maintain the chalets clean. You’ll have to bring your keys this evening, at the first common meal, so we can know which one you’ve decided to stay in. This way, if there is some degradations, we’ll know to whom we must send the bill!” I added with a smile, to show that I was joking – at least partially.

“That’s great!” stated Sueann, taking a step forward. “Won’t you escort us to them?”

“Ah… I’d liked to but I can’t, I’m kind of the repair man here and well, I’ve got to do some work on our rescue boat, sorry!” I replied – and it was not a lie, I just decided that I needed to prioritize my work right now; I didn’t want to look like I wanted to spend too much time with them, it would have been unprofessional. “But don’t worry, you’ll see me around. There is the number for the reception center on a leaf in each chalet. If you need anything repaired, call them and they’ll call me! And you’ll see me around, don’t worry!”

A concerto of “owws” and “you should stay a little” followed me as I walked away, and it made me smile. I’m human, I liked it. And I don’t think it was because those fat women didn’t received any love. Sure, I didn’t doubt that they had to endure a lot of jeers and other blatantly disrespecting behavior from time to time. But I like to think that the confidence that most of them seemed able to exude was proof enough that they had relatively great social lives and were not belittled because of their physiques – I hope I’m right because I’d hate for them to have been bullied because of their looks!

In the present situation, it was mostly because I felt that I was getting a little bit too excited around them. And sure, it’s possibly because I don’t often have opportunities to meet such ladies who meet my fetishes so much. And while I doubted that they’d ever grow taller and bigger than they were already. But I didn’t want to succumb to my rising feelings and the boat was a good excuse. It was needed to be sure, if those girls hit the lake and were in need of some help, it’ll need to have its motor fixed and hopefully I’d be able to do just that.

Little did I knew that the boat would be utterly useless in the coming days, like never before. As I toiled on it, hearing families of the staff and the few other campers who had reserved a stay long in advance, I believed that the week-end would be exactly the same as usual, basically a long day today working on plenty of little stuff that was needed to be set ready for us to enjoy a great Sunday of fireworks, bonfires and plenty of barbecue! All kind of things which require a lot of work to be sure we won’t burn down the camp, I can tell you.

You see, I told you about the road which led to the nuclear plant or whatever. What I didn’t know, what nobody knew, by then, was that an accident had happened there, during the early hours of the previous night. Nothing too big – and you’ll see how egregious this assertion is soon – but enough to warrant something to be done with the waste. And someone, out there, must have had a grudge with our camp – or really they just didn’t gave a fuck and believed that nobody made use of the lake for anything than a pretty place to take selfies…

During the night, even before I got up – and I’m an early bird kind of guy – some guys brought a huge truck toward us and somehow no one heard it – and we’d all end regretting it. Some more than others, and personally I’ll admit that I kind of liked some of the events it led to… But still! Really disgusting behavior from the nuclear workers. They reached the lake’s northern tip and released something in it, as we’d end learning in the coming weeks. And that’s how the madness which would ensue was seeded and nothing could have prevented it by now.

If at least the product had been deadly to the fauna and flora of the lake we would have immediately seen it! You see, we made sure over the years that we’d have a healthy population of fishes and frogs and birds leaving in or near the lake. But whatever the released in the water was colorless, odorless and apparently it didn’t affected the animals in the lake. At least at first. When all would be over, we’d discover that female fishes, birds and frogs grew because of the byproduct of the plant’s accident. Some just a little, and others had become enormous – tall enough to look like great white sharks even!

But when I returned to the hangar where we kept the rescue boat, none of this was apparent. Even as I glanced at the lake, nothing out of the ordinary seemed to have happened there. I whistled as I started to repair the boat – not that it needed much, mind. We make sure that our stuff is top notch – as much as possible considered our funding and how isolated we are here, but still. And in truth, being inside in the relatively dark room allowed me to glance all the way over to the northern part of the lake, where my hopes were quickly fulfilled.

The nine ladies had spent some time in the chalets, probably selecting the ones they wanted to stay in and settled there. But roughly thirty minutes after I had started to work on the boat, I saw Nicole rushing toward the water. I expected her to stop and enter it slowly, considering its temperature, but only absent-mindedly, because my mind was far more focused on the way her curves jiggled and shifted with her every step she took. Still, I gasped a little when she went straight into the water, as if it was just the perfect temperature for her.

Next came Joy, looking a lot less comfortable as she walked toward the water, her enormous curves overflowing from her swimsuit, which seemed to be a size too small – I wondered if it was because she had picked one too small for her or if there wasn’t such items in her size. Anyway, she hesitated at the edge of the lake and only entered the water – also surprisingly easily – when she saw Nicole jumping out of it, her body resplendent. In a matter of seconds, the large blonde woman had joined her friend and their laughter started to roll over the lake.

“Well I’ll be damned!” I whispered as I felt my body tensing and my dick getting erect. “If the two of them already make me feel like that, I wonder how I’ll react to their friends rushing to their side!”

The seven other approached, one after the other and I stopped breathing. There were stunning. I know! I know! I shouldn’t feel so attracted to our customers. But to my defense, it only happened a handful of times in my career. I’ve been with some, girls with large tits, BW and even a handful of tall women who had been able to make me look up – like Nicole was able to do, by the way. But I’d never seen so many women I found attractive together. I was both in heaven and hell at the same time, because I couldn’t court all of them, of course! And three days… it’s damn fast anyway!

I focused back on the boat, but it was kind of hard to do so, considering the way the women were laughing and screaming with joy not so far from where I was. But I did my best. I hadn’t much choice anyway, it was clear as day that I needed some form of focus to not rush toward them anyway. The motor under my fingers was as good a distraction as any other, and I smiled as I let my mind wander to the world of fantasy and daydreams, where I found myself surrounded by the large bodies of the nine women.

I glanced toward them and noticed that some of them were already leaving the water, to sat on the sandy beach surrounding the lake, letting their incredible bodies rest and enjoy the warming rays of the summer sun, even here in the mountains able to nurture one’s body. Alicia and Nicole were the last ones to leave the water and perhaps ten minutes later, the first to return to it, as if drawn to it. If only I had known then! Perhaps I’d have been able to stop them, to prevent the events of the day and all they entailed in term of terror and dangers and madness.

But to be frank, I don’t think I’d have done that. Even knowing what was to come, I don’t think I’d be able to convince myself that those changes weren’t for the Greater Good, in some way or form. When one’s deepest fantasies can came to life, it is hard to even consider crushing them underfoot, I’m sure we can all agree about it. And truly, whatever the chemical which had been spilled into our poor unfortunate lake, it did an incredible work, and a fast one, really! I’d have had to be warned hours in advance to ward off destiny.

As it was, I was just as surprised as everyone when Zalla started to grow.