Micro Cities, inc. by sizeaddled
Summary:

Micro Cities made their debut by building a 1:6 scale city and successfully shrinking it's occupants to live in the community. Since then they've build multiple cities--each with a smaller scale than the last. The newest city, Micropolis, is 1:200 scale.

Justin, a brilliant engineer, has been hired to improve the lives of the people of Micropolis. The only catch to his contract is that he has to live in the city for the next 5 years. He'll leave his old life behind to live at only 9mm tall.

What challenges and adventures await the residents of Micropolis?


Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Legwear, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slow Size Change, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes Word count: 70827 Read: 90058 Published: December 30 2022 Updated: November 10 2023
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Shrinking into a New Job by sizeaddled

2. Shrinking Ahead of Schedule by sizeaddled

3. Moving to the Small City by sizeaddled

4. Life in the Tiny City by sizeaddled

5. In a World of Giants by sizeaddled

6. A Wild Weekend by sizeaddled

7. Reconnection by sizeaddled

8. First Impressions by sizeaddled

9. A Night With My Giant Girlfriend by sizeaddled

10. What Happened to Dr. Perkins? by sizeaddled

11. Converging Paths; Jazmin's Conquest by sizeaddled

12. The Rescue by sizeaddled

13. The Escape by sizeaddled

14. Epilogue by sizeaddled

Shrinking into a New Job by sizeaddled
Author's Notes:

Justin reveals to his work bestie, Natasha, that he'll be leaving the company. She takes a particular interest in his new size.

Justin sighed with relief as he reviewed his remaining to-dos, only a handful remained. He had put in his two weeks' notice last Monday when he accepted a new job with a new company. He had spent the last week and a half transitioning his projects to other members of the team. He didn't mind putting in the extra effort to help his friends and colleagues. He loved his job and his coworkers, so why then, would he leave? Sure the pay was better at the new job, but just barely. The new company was well known, so there was a bit of prestige as well. However, the real reason was the incredible uniqueness of the role.


Justin was a Civil Engineer, but because the firm he worked for was small he found himself dabbling in any number of engineering disciplines. Imagine his surprise when a recruiter from Micro Cities, inc. reached out to him. Apparently, someone from HR had heard of some of the projects he worked on and asked for him by name! They had a role open up for a Microengineer—something Justin had never heard of. As a Microengineer he would be responsible to help them design the infrastructure and technologies for their newest tiny city: Micropolis. The city was mostly done, but they needed a specialist to perfect what they had to make the residents comfortable. He would get to use a mix of all of the skills he dabbled in while also working on the bleeding edge of a new field of engineering!


"Hey, Justin! Wanna get some lunch?" a feminine voice snapped him out of his daydreaming. He turned in his chair and saw his work bestie and office flirt—Natasha. Natasha was petite with small breasts and a firm, but also small, ass. She had a knack for looking drop-dead gorgeous in anything she wore. Today she was wearing black 3-inch heels with a tight thigh-length scarlet pencil skirt that gripped her body in all the right places. Her white blouse hung off her shoulders in such a way as to subtly show off her petite frame. The two had hooked up once when they were incredibly drunk at the office Christmas party.


Natasha watched with interest as Justin's eyes moved upward. "C'mon I haven't seen you in over a week! What do they have you working on that's keeping you so busy?"


"Oh." Justin realized he had completely neglected to tell her. "Well… remember that interview I told you about a month ago?"


"What? No way! You got the job?" she squealed with excitement. "When do you start?"


"I'm actually moving this weekend, I figure that will give me about a week to get used to the new city," Justin explained.


Natasha raised her eyebrows, "Moving? You didn't say you were leaving town!"


Justin shook his head, "No, I'll still be in town… kinda. Part of the contract is that I have to live in Micropolis."


"Oh! You'll be one of those doll people like the commercial!" Natasha said excitedly. "Maybe I can come over and play with you." she winked.


Justin knew which commercial she was talking about. Micro Cities' very first tiny living city was called Little Villas. Some commercials featured famous actors shrunk to 1/6th their size recreating famous scenes from their movies. Others focused on average people living in luxury for cheap because of their new size. The most famous promo was the one featuring a shrunken man standing next to Barbie. The ad campaign worked a little too well. All 100 apartments were sold within a week of being released to the public.


"Not quite." Justin started slowly. "That was Little Villas, a 1:6 scale city. They've built a few different ones now, but I'm moving to their newest one: Micropolis. It's only a 1:200 scale city."


Natasha cocked her head to the side inquisitively, "So you won't be doll-sized? How small will you be?"


"They told me my final size would be just a little over 9mm tall when I picked up the shrinking kit last night," he said.


"Natasha's eyes went wide with excitement. She then snatched up the ruler that Justin normally kept at his desk and looked for the 9mm mark. "No way… you'll be smaller than my… than the width of my pinky finger!" she giggled and held the ruler and the finger in question up to Justin's face.


Justin looked at Natasha's well-manicured finger which was just over 1cm wide. His stomach turned with the reality of how tiny he would be. Sure, he knew the numbers, but this was the first time his new height had been compared to a real thing. Let alone something as trivial as the width of his coworker's smallest finger.


Natasha suddenly squealed with excitement. "I have to come visit! I wanna see you teeny tiny!" she giggled, "For once I wouldn't have to look up at you." she lightly punched his shoulder. At 6' tall Justin normally towered over the 5'2" Natasha, but once Justin was only 9mm tall Natasha would definitely be the one towering.


Justin briefly imagined Natasha wandering the streets of Micropolis looking for him. To the residents, she'd appear over 1000' tall. Natasha wasn't the most careful person, she'd likely step on someone without even realizing it.


Justin finally shook his head, "Lucky for me and the other residents, the only normal-sized people allowed in the city are the caregivers. They deliver goods to the city and handle maintenance stuff." he paused. "So no 'teeny tiny' Justin for you." he winked with a smug smile while sipping his coffee.


Natasha bit her lip in a pout for a moment, "I guess I could try getting shrunk—just to come visit. It might be fun to hang out with you while bug-sized."


Justin nearly spit out his coffee, "Bug-sized?"


She ignored his comment, "Yeah… you could show me all the cool spots! We'll make a weekend of it. It'll be fun!"


"You'll need more than a weekend. The shrinking process takes about a week by itself! Then we need some time to hang out, followed by another week of growing back. Unless you'd prefer to return to work 'bug-sized'. Then again you're already so short, maybe you wouldn't know the difference." he teased, standing up to emphasize her short 5'2" stature.


"Did you just say a whole week? I thought you said you were moving in this weekend? It's Wednesday already! Shouldn't you already be shrinking then?" she asked.


Justin held up his wrist showing off a smooth white wristband that covered most of his forearm. "I am."


Natasha's jaw dropped and her eyes went wide. "So I might still see teeny-tiny Justin!" she squealed in excitement. "Oh my gosh, I promise I'll take good care of you. We'll go to lunch, we could even share a plate! It's not like you'll eat much anyways…" she was talking a mile a minute.


"Not quite… The process starts very slowly." he interrupted. "They said the first three days are very slow. I should be about your height by Friday." he patted her head teasingly. "Day four is where things get interesting. I wake up around 5' tall and go to bed around 2" tall. I have to report to Micro Cities that day so I can safely shrink down with the other residents. Then the last three days the shrinking slows down until I reach my final height."


Natasha's eyes sparked with excitement. "Then can I come over Saturday? Please? I'll give you a ride!"


"And give you the satisfaction of being taller than me?" he laughed "I don't think so. Luckily I'll still be tall enough to drive myself there."


"Fine." she pouted, "But if you change your mind you have my number." she winked.


Deciding they had gossiped enough about his new job. The two left for lunch and didn't see each other much afterward. Justin couldn't focus anyways, his mind was consumed by their conversation. His new size, his new life, all of it suddenly felt incredibly real.


That night Justin decided he should measure himself so he could track how much he was shrinking. He pulled out a tape measure and found he was only 5'9" now. He had shrunk three whole inches. His heart was beating out of his chest. Was it fear, excitement, or something else? He looked at the armband wrapped around his left forearm, the device responsible for shrinking him. He knew it was too late to change his mind. In any case, he also knew it was time for bed.


_______________


"Hey! Have you seen Natasha?" Justin turned to face the source of the voice. It was one of his coworkers.


Justin scanned the room for Natasha. Everything seemed strangely familiar like he had been here before. As he examined the décor he realized he had been here before. He was at the company holiday party. Not just any company holiday party, but the one from last year. The one he and Natasha had hooked up at. He finished looking and didn't see Natasha anywhere, strange because they had arrived together originally.


"No, not yet," he said.


Suddenly there was a ground-shaking thud from just outside the building. "Hey, Justin! I'm here!" Natasha's familiar voice boomed through him, yet seemed far away.


Just outside the window was the biggest high-heel-clad foot any of the party-goers had seen. The sole of the high heel was thin, but even so, it came up to Justin's waist. The big toe towered over them easily more than twice Justin's height, even the smallest toe was about as tall as Justin.


"C'mon out! I want you to see my outfit." Natasha's voice boomed. Curiosity got the better of him and he rushed out to see the giant Natasha. Several of his coworkers followed suit.


Natasha wore her favorite 3" heel—although Justin guessed it was currently a 50' heel which seemed completely unnecessary considering her current stature. She wore a tight red cocktail dress that hugged her body. Justin vividly remembered tearing that dress off of her during their one-night stand.


Suddenly her building-sized feet moved as she positioned them on either side of the tiny crowd. "So, what do you think?" she said while doing different poses in her dress. She casually moved her feet causing significant destruction to the surrounding buildings. Without waiting for a response she continued, "You can't see it from down there, silly. Here let me help."


She squatted over the tiny crowd giving everyone a look up her skirt. That is when Justin remembered the final detail of Natasha's outfit—she had worn no underwear to the event. The crowd just silently stared at the enormous pussy looming over 50' in the air above their heads. Her looming body obscuring anything else. Natasha gently pinched Justin between her fingers and lifted him into the air as she stood.


"You're kinda cute like this." she purred, holding the tiny man to her gorgeous green eye. "I could just…" she lowered him toward her lips and leaned in for a kiss. Her lips were easily three times Justin's height. Her pillowy soft lips completely encased him as they pressed him into her palm. He was completely covered in her hot pink gloss.


"I think you know what happens next." she bit her lip then shot him her 'fuck-me eyes'. The very same look she gave him the night of the holiday party. "But first, let me get ready." she winked and deposited Justin in her cleavage.


The form-fitting cocktail dress pressed her boobs together preventing him from moving. With each step the weight of her breasts swayed and redistributed, the subtle movements jostled him around. Justin couldn't help but wonder if this was karma for all the times he had teased her about her small chest.


Suddenly Justin felt a big drop followed by a crunching of concrete and steel. Natasha expertly removed Justin from her cleavage and held him high. From Justin's vantage point he could see that Natasha had sat down directly on top of several buildings across the street, her massive body pulverizing the whole block.


Natasha slowly lowered him down, finally placing him between her legs. He looked up at her enormous sex which was already glistening wet. Natasha's fingers started to work her clit, occasionally plunging into her hungry vagina. As the giantess continued to play with herself, her juices splashed onto the street, swallowing cars and people alike.


Distracted by the display of lust before him, Justin didn't even notice Natasha's slick fingers pull out. Her sopping wet digits pressed against him, the sticky juices easily adhering him to her middle finger. Again he was brought in front of her gorgeous green eye. "Don't make me do all the work." Her gaze pierced through him with intense lust. Before he could say anything, Natasha's finger returned to her nether region and wiped the tiny man against her clit, finally unsticking him. She let out a soft moan that reverberated through the surrounding neighborhood.


Justin laid atop Natasha's clit still soaking wet, and that is when he realized her clit was bigger than him! He could feel it pulsing and throbbing beneath him. Even if Justin had been up to the task of pleasing the giantess, he couldn't focus as Natasha was fingering herself even faster than before. As her speed picked up, Justin found himself slipping from his perch atop her clit. He looked below to her train-sized fingers plunging in and out and was terrified. He screamed for help, but it was no use. She would never hear him.


Natasha arched her back, completely breaking Justin's tenuous grip on her slippery clit. He fell the 20' or so and landed on Natasha's thrusting fingers. Almost instantly he was pushed deep into her hungry pussy and everything went black.

_______________


Justin awoke with a start, his body was trembling with fear. "It was just a dream," he reassured himself. He looked at his forearm where the device that was slowly shrinking him had been attached. Perhaps being so small wasn't scarier than he realized. "What the hell did I agree to." he wondered aloud as forced himself to go back to sleep.

Shrinking Ahead of Schedule by sizeaddled
Author's Notes:

Justin continues to shrink during his last two days at his old job, but as Friday night rolls around he realizes he made a mistake.

Thursday morning came much too soon for Justin. His stomach was in knots and his mind wouldn't stop thinking about his—dream? Nightmare? He wasn't sure. Justin tried to reassure himself that only trained professionals were allowed to be regular-sized inside Micropolis—and even then only to deliver goods! Still, he wondered if he would ever get to see Natasha like that for real? Would he want to? Sunlight flooded into the room and with no answers, Justin reluctantly rolled out of bed.


Justin didn't feel all that different from when he was 6' tall. He wondered how much he had shrank overnight and checked his height: 5'7". He sighed with relief, at least he was still taller than Natasha for now. He looked in the mirror and his tired eyes gazed back at him. He was definitely going to need some coffee.


Upon entering the kitchen, Justin reached for the light… and missed. His muscle memory failed to adjust to his new stature. That was the first in a series of annoyances that would interrupt his morning routine. He kept his coffee mug on the top shelf—never a problem before, but today he had to stand on his toes and stretch to reach it. As he got dressed he noticed the slight bagginess of his clothes and hoped his current wardrobe would last him through Friday.


When he got to work, Justin quickly found another inconvenience—nothing was quite right with his desk. Everything had been perfectly adjusted for his old height over years of tweaking it. Annoyed, Justin adjusted what he could quickly and got back to finishing his remaining work for the week.


The rest of the morning went about the same—little inconveniences and annoyances. After a few hours, he couldn't take it anymore. Frustrated, Justin decided to pay a visit to the water cooler to get away from his desk and clear his head. Of course, merely 10 feet away from the water cooler—he tripped on his slightly-too-big shoes.


Justin hit his fist against the ground in anger. He took a deep breath to calm himself, then finally rolled onto his back with a dejected sigh. He lay there for a moment, letting himself calm down.


"How's the weather down there, shorty?" giggled a familiar voice.


Justin turned his head to see Natasha towering over him. Suddenly, flashbacks from last night's dream raced through his mind. His heart raced with fear. Natasha wore tight black yoga pants with a loose-fitting blouse. His gaze instinctively wandered between her legs where he had met his end for her pleasure in the dream.


"Hello? Earth to Justin." she waved her hands in front of his face, with visible concern. "Are you okay?"


"S-sorry. I… didn't get much sleep last night." He shook the remnants of the dream from his mind again, moving to a sitting position.


"You don't look tired… you looked terrified." she mused, "Is big, strong Justin afraid of little ol' me?" she teased, helping him stand up.


Justin stood and was surprised to find himself still looking up at Natasha—although just barely. "What the--?" he started, trying to puzzle out what had happened. "I was 5'7" this morning, there's no way I've shrunk that much already!" he was freaking out. Was the device shrinking him too fast?


"Calm down, tiger. Look at my shoes." Natasha pointed to her feet. She was wearing the heels she affectionately called her 'stripper heels.' They were platform heels that gave her an extra 6" of height. Her regular 5'2" stature plus another 6" boost from her shoes brought her just barely taller than Justin.


Justin was relieved, "I'll admit you got me good." he finally laughed.


"The look on your face is priceless!" she giggled, "Totally worth the pain of wearing these today! Anyways, I gotta run. See you at lunch? I've got something I want to show you."


"Sure thing," Justin said before they parted ways.

_______________


"So what was it you wanted to show me?" Justin asked once they had sat down after getting their food.


Natasha's eyes lit up, "Okay, so I was looking through my old jewelry and found a piece I think you might really like." she grabbed the necklace she was wearing and held it up so he could see it. Affixed to a thin gold chain was a small gold bird cage.


"That's uh cool I guess?" Justin said, not really sure where she was going with this.


"I measured it." she smiled coyly, "Once fully shrunk, you'd fit inside!" she said with a sultry whisper. She paused for a moment, letting Justin process what she said.


"What if you didn't go to Micropolis on Saturday? Instead, I could come over and spend the day with you and watch you shrink smaller… and smaller. Until you fit inside this necklace. Then I'd bring you home with me. I'd care for you… Play with you… and every day I'd bring you to work in this tiny little cage and no one would ever know." she gently dropped the necklace between her breasts and squeezed them together. "I think you might like the view." she winked.


Justin could feel the heat rising to his face. He went beet red his eyes locked on the necklace lodged in her petite cleavage. "I… uhh…" is all he could stammer.


"You're actually thinking about it!" Natasha giggled, "Nothing quite like the power of boobs to convince a man of anything." she laughed again, emphasizing with another squeeze of her chest.


Justin put his hands up in the air in defeat, "You've got me. My only weakness." he laughed, "Even if they're as small as yours." he teased back.


This time, Natasha got flustered. "Well—I… uhh…" she paused to compose herself, "Not for long! By Saturday they'll be the biggest you've ever seen!" she finally said, just loud enough that a few people nearby overheard and looked there way.


"Besides…" she said quietly, "You should be careful what you say to someone that'll be so much bigger than you." she picked up a grape from her plate. "Even this will be bigger than you." she smiled devilishly, then swallowed it whole.


_______________


Throughout the rest of the day, Natasha made it a point to distract Justin. During a meeting, she made eye contact with him and casually played with her necklace with a coy smile. She even popped the necklace into her mouth and used her tongue to play with it, causing an audible reaction from Justin. The other meeting attendees simply gave the pair a confused look before continuing.


Despite Natasha's distractions and the inconveniences of suddenly being 6" shorter than normal, he managed to finish his work. Tomorrow would be filled with goodbyes and well-wishes from his coworkers, they had even planned a going away party for him.

_______________


Justin awoke on Friday at 5'2". He quickly realized his regular office clothes wouldn't work for today. Instead, he opted for sweatpants and a t-shirt. When he arrived at work, Natasha was waiting for him at his desk. She was positively thrilled to finally be taller than her once towering coworker—even in flats.


He spent the rest of the day paying a visit to all of his coworkers to say goodbye. News had traveled fast, and most of them had already heard he was leaving. Despite this many were surprised to see their 6' tall colleague only standing at 5'2".


After lunch, they threw a going away party for him. The cake read, "We'll miss you, Tiny Justin" and was adorned with a single 1:200 scale person.


Obviously, Natasha ordered the cake. He laughed to himself.


His friends and colleagues shared their favorite moments working with him, then followed up with a mix of "congratulations" and "we'll miss you".


As the party died down, Natasha approached him. "You know, I've been thinking." she started "Your shrinking pretty fast." she turned to look him directly in the eyes. "I think you've shrank at least two more inches since this morning. Are you sure you'll be able to drive tomorrow? I'd be happy to help." she smiled sincerely.


"I'll be good. According to the person who gave me the shrinking kit I should be good to drive tomorrow morning. Provided I get there by 9 am." he laughed.


Natasha looked to the ground with a pout, "Okay, but if you change your mind—you have my number." she smiled. "So I guess this is it. I won't see you again until you're smaller than the width of my pinky." she giggled. "Seriously though, don't forget to video call me once you're settled in!"


"Don't worry, I will!" he smiled "I'm really going to miss all of our office banter." he winked and then gave the taller woman a hug.

_______________


That night Justin sat in his apartment, enjoying his last night in it. Tomorrow morning he would be officially moving to Micropolis. The shrinking process required a saturation of chemicals mixed with radiation. Sadly this made the process unusable on most objects, but luckily anything inside the body already would shrink with the person. However, this meant he couldn't take any of his things with him. He had sold off everything but the necessities to get through this week and tomorrow someone from Micro Cities, inc. would come to collect his remaining things to sell and clean out his apartment for him.


He took a sip of his last beer—which was hitting him much harder than usual. He wondered if it was his new size or perhaps the mix of shrinking chemicals. In any case, it didn't matter as he'd be going to bed soon.


Justin's daydream was suddenly interrupted. The shrinking device on his forearm began to beep and was flashing red.


"What the--" he said to himself, jumping out of his seat.


That can't be good. He thought as he sprang into action and grabbed the pamphlet provided with his armband. He quickly thumbed through the pages to find an explanation for the mysterious warning.


Note: Once the shrinking device begins to beep and the LEDs flash red, please report to Micro Cities, inc. within 1 hour for your safety.


This doesn't make any sense. He thought to himself. They said I'd easily make it as long as I arrived before 10:00 am tomorrow…


A piece of loose paper slipped from the instruction manual. It included details specific to him. He started to read the document:


Step 1: Follow the included instructions to attach the armband at 6:00 am on Wednesday.


The color drained from Justin's face. He had put his armband on at around 6:00 pm on Tuesday. He was shrinking 12 hours ahead of schedule.


"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit." Justin cursed. What was he going to do? How would he get across town? He's 12 hours ahead and day 4 is the biggest shrinking day he would literally be losing inches by the minute soon.


A text message interrupted Justin's freak-out. It was from Natasha: 'Don't forget to call me when you get to your new home!' the message ended with a heart emoji.


Reluctantly, Justin picked up the phone and called Natasha.


"Hey Natasha," Justin started cautiously. "Are you still up for picking me up tomorrow?"


"Of course!" she said with glee. "Why the change of heart?"


"Well… I'm uhh shrinking just ahead of schedule." he reluctantly admitted.


Natasha laughed loudly, "How much ahead of schedule?"


"About… 12 hours."


"Wait… that means you'll be shrinking like really fast, right?" she asked.


Justin paused for a moment then finally admitted, "Yeah."


Natasha squealed with excitement. "I can't wait! I'll see you at 8!"


After getting off the phone, Justin measured himself again—a mere 4'4". He could tell he had lost several inches in just a few hours since the device went off. His phone was nearing the size of a tablet to him and his clothes did little but hang off of him. Now that the shrinking speed had increased he could feel his body steadily compressing. The sensation was uncomfortable, like butterflies in his stomach. Still, despite this, he managed to fall asleep eventually.

_______________


Justin awoke in a panic. How much had he shrunk overnight? He looked around the room—everything was nearly twice as big! He attempted to roll out of bed as he always did, but found himself trapped by his enormous pajama shirt. He looked at the clock and realized Natasha would be here in less than an hour. Justin was suddenly inspired by his early college days and quickly fashioned a toga out of the garment.


Next, he looked over the edge of his bed, the floor was so much further away now. He cautiously climbed down the side and rushed toward his bedroom door. The door handle hung just barely above his head. Panic set in again—was he even tall enough to unlock the front door? He quickly turned the large handle and pulled the massive bedroom door open.


Justin bolted to his front door and reached for the deadbolt—he could touch the bottom of it with his fingers, but couldn't properly turn it. He looked further up to the chain lock and realized he had no chance of reaching that—he would need to find something to climb on.


First, he attempted to drag a chair from the kitchen, but the sturdy wooden seat proved far heavier than he thought. Instead, he ran around the apartment and gathered books, boxes, and anything else he could lift and piled them in front of the door.


There was a knock at the door as Justin put the finishing touches on the pile. "Justin? It's me!" Natasha's voice called to him through the door.


"Just a minute!" he yelled, desperately climbing as fast as he could. He unlocked the deadbolt and Natasha immediately pushed the door open, but the chain lock stopped her from opening it all the way.


The partially opened door knocked Justin's precariously stacked pile of stuff over. Justin instantly jumped to stand on the doorknob as the pile of stuff fell over and collapsed. He gripped the chain lock and pressed his body against the door to keep his balance.


"Ugh, unlock the door already. I wanna see you," she said closing the door again. Justin immediately got to work unlocking the chain lock then held onto the door as tightly as he could.


Natasha burst through the door. Her eyes scanned the room and saw no sign of him. "Justin?" she said, confused.


"Here." he sheepishly replied, clinging to the door.


Natasha peeked behind the door and immediately burst into laughter. "No way!" she giggled, "No wonder you took so long, you couldn't even reach the locks!"


"Ha-ha. Very funny," he said sarcastically. "Now can you help me out? It's a long way down for me."


She started to laugh again but managed to contain herself. Natasha grabbed Justin from atop the door handle and pulled him in for a big hug. She pressed his face against her chest and the tiny man squirmed to escape her embrace.


She giggled "Wow this is amazing. You can't even escape my hug." after a long moment of Justin struggling, she finally released him and set the shrinking man on the ground.


Natasha stood up to her full height, Justin's eyes following her upward. "This is so cool," she said, awe-stricken. "You know… you're just the right height…to help a woman out" she smiled coyly then thrust her hips toward Justin's face. That's when Justin realized Natasha's womanhood was at eye level with him. Justin stepped back but tripped over his makeshift toga.


"Are you okay?" Natasha reached down, concerned for her friend.


"Yeah," he said brushing himself off, "I don't think this shirt is gonna last me much longer if I keep shrinking like this."


Natasha thought for a moment then her eyes lit up, "I've got a spare shirt in the car! It's smaller and tighter than your shirt, so it should last until we get there." without warning, she spun about and bounced out of the room. Justin's jaw dropped as he watched her shapely ass—now eye level with him saunter away.


Moments later she returned with a bright teal workout tank top and handed it to him. "This should do the trick."


Justin accepted the shirt and noticed immediately it was damp. Curious, he brought the garment to his nose and could smell her sweat. "Why is it… wet?" he raised an eyebrow at the giant woman.


She blushed and broke eye contact, "Well… I was at the gym this morning and got all sweaty and gross. I couldn't come over like that, so I grabbed a shower and changed there."


He waited for Natasha to recognize the flaw in her logic. When he realized she wouldn't he said, "So instead of wearing it, you're going to give it to me to wear… Where I'll be completely covered by the smell of your sweat."


She blushed a deeper shade of red, "Well when you put it like that, I'll just take it back." she snatched the shirt away from him.


Justin could feel his current make-shift toga loosening, by the time they got there he'd likely be tripping over it. The smaller shirt should last him until after he'd checked in. "No wait! It's fine, really I'll take it."


Natasha looked at the smaller man and raised an eyebrow. She noticed the slipping toga and decided to tease him, "Say 'please'!"


"Natasha! We don't have time for this." He said, reaching for the shirt. She easily pushed his hands away and dangled the shirt over his head.


"C'mon say 'Natasha, please let me wear your gym shirt.'" she giggled at his futile efforts to reach for the shirt several inches out of reach.


Still shrinking, Justin gave in, "Natasha, please let me wear your gym shirt." he sighed dejectedly.


"Okay." she dropped the shirt on top of him, then turned to leave, "Meet me in the car after you've changed!" she chuckled as Justin pulled her enormous shirt off of him.

_______________


Justin sat in the passenger seat covered in Natasha's inescapable musk. He tried to look out the window to distract himself but was too small to see anything meaningful. He stared at the interior of the car, feeling the world around him expand and grow larger little by little.


"We're here!" Natasha turned to her shrunken passenger with a smile, then hopped out of the car.


Justin reached to unbuckle his seatbelt but struggled to push the release mechanism. After struggling for a few minutes he called out, "Natasha! I uh… need some help here!" hoping she'd hear him from inside the car.


A few moments later the car door swung open and Natasha leaned in, "What's taking so long?" she looked down at Justin and saw him struggling with his seat belt.


"Here let me help you with that," she said with a chuckle. She leaned in, her breasts dangerously close to Justin's face, and unbuckled his seatbelt.


"Thanks," Justin said, embarrassed. He then hopped out of the car and found he was at eye level with the lower half of Natasha's toned thighs.


"Oh my god!" Natasha's heart quickened with excitement, "You're shrinking fast!" In a short 30-minute drive he had lost at least 4".


"Uhh… yeah! I told you I'd be shrinking a lot." he tried to make eye contact with the mini-giantess, but found himself awkwardly lookup up at her womanhood. "Can we go inside before I get too small?"


"Oh! Oh yeah," Natasha said, snapping out of her daze. She turned and started walking toward the building.


Justin had to jog to keep up with Natasha's enormous stride. His make-shift toga made from her sweaty gym attire was slipping off of him. He did his best to tighten it, but it was quickly becoming unmanageable.


Natasha turned back to see Justin had fallen behind. "C'mon shorty." she teased. When Justin caught up she simply picked up the smaller man.


"No way! I can walk!" he protested.


"Nonsense, it'll be a lot faster if I carry you," she said firmly. Justin tried to wriggle out of her grasp but was easily thwarted by the much bigger woman.


_______________


"Welcome to Micro Cities, inc. how can I help you today?" the receptionist said with a melodic voice. The woman had tight curly black hair, light brown skin, and ruby-red lipstick. She wore a blue dress suit with a white blouse that hugged her curves. Her name tag read 'Alia'.


"Special delivery!" Natasha said.


The receptionist's honey-brown eyes went from Natasha to the tiny person she was carrying under her arms like a package. She let out a small giggle that still sounded professional, "It looks like one of our residents was a bit too excited to move in. Let me get you checked in."


Natasha set Justin down, allowing him to stand on his own two feet. He adjusted the loosening shirt once again to keep it from falling off.


"Okay, and you're all set." the receptionist said as she grabbed a package from behind her desk, then came around to hand it to Justin. She knelt down to meet him as close to eye level as possible and handed him the parcel.


"Inside you'll find a body suit. It's a special material we've designed that will shrink with you until you reach your final size. After all, we can't have you naked around all of your new neighbors!" Alia paused for a laugh, "Anyways, go ahead and get changed so we can give your friend her shirt back." she smiled professionally.


Thankful to finally get out of Natasha's sweaty clothes, Justin took the package and ran to the changing room behind the desk. He quickly dropped Natasha's shirt and slipped into the provided body suit. It was loose on him, obviously sized to fit him 12 hours ago, but a small tag on the garment began to beep. The body suit began to quickly shrink until it fit him perfectly. Relieved he wouldn't be fighting oversized clothing all the way down to Micropolis, he stepped out to say his goodbyes to Natasha.


"So do you ever get to play with the tinies?" Natasha was leaning over Alia's desk, listening intently.


She cleared her throat and averted her eyes, "No, we don't 'play' with our residents." Alia paused, "But I have visited some of our towns when one of the caregivers is out sick."


Natasha's eyes lit up with excitement, "Really? What's it like! Can you show me?"


Alia made eye contact with Justin, "I see the bodysuit adjusted perfectly!"


"Yup!" he said simply then turned to Natasha, "Thank you so much for all your help today." he offered the gym shirt up to her, which Natasha accepted. "So I guess this is goodbye—at least until I call you in a few days."


Natasha's eye's lit up with realization, "I almost forgot! I got you a housewarming gift!" she reached into her purse and pulled out a tiny package, and handed it to him. Justin opened the package and saw a 1:200 scale model couch. "I got it from a miniatures store last night."


Justin could feel himself growing emotional, "Thanks." he said as he hugged Natasha's thighs.


"Ah-hem." Alia interrupted. "You're going to have a hard time carrying that gift, especially as you approach your final height. Hand it here and I'll make sure one of the caregivers delivers it to your apartment."


Justin looked at the toy couch in his palm and realized he would soon be able to lie on that very couch when he was done shrinking. Yet another reminder that despite how much he'd already shrunk, he was still positively gigantic compared to his final height. He absentmindedly passed the gift to Alia's waiting palm.


"Thank you." Alia said, "Now it's time to go to the waiting room with the other residents. I'll walk you there." she stood up, the end of her skirt coming eye level with Justin.


"Don't forget to call me when you can!" Natasha said as she knelt down. Justin turned and the two shared a big hug.


After their embrace, Alia led him down the hallway to his future.

Moving to the Small City by sizeaddled
Author's Notes:

Justin continues to shrink over the course of a few days. During this time he meets Ally, another Micropolis resident--except she started her shrinking at the correct time. He also meets and gets to know some of the caretakers in charge of ensuring Micropolis has everything it needs.

"So, what brings you to Micro Cities?" Alia asked Justin as they walked down the hallway.


"I'm the new Micro Engineer," he answered. Alia's shapely rear swayed from side to side just above his eye level, making it difficult for him to focus.


"Oh? That's cool." she feigned interest. Justin could tell she was just trying to fill the time as they walked through the awkwardly long hallway.


One of the doors in the hallway suddenly swung open, revealing a blonde woman. She had soft blue eyes and shoulder-length hair that was in a neat ponytail. The woman wore converse shoes, tight blue jeans, and a fitted black shirt embroidered with the Micro Cities logo on it. Her name tag read 'Claire'.


Claire held the door open as another woman stepped into the hallway. This woman had dark purple ombre hair that came down to her neckline. She wore the same fitted black t-shirt as Claire but had cut the shirt to reveal a bit more skin. Her jeans were fashionably distressed and form-fitting and she wore open-toed flats. 'Jazmin' was emblazoned across her name tag.


"Hey Claire, Jazmin!" Alia regarded the two women as the door closed behind them. "Can you deliver this to a resident's apartment?" she held up Natasha's housewarming gift, a 1:200 scale couch still in its retail box.


"Sure, just leave it on your desk with a note for which city, building, and room." Claire said, "My hands are kinda full," she motioned to the groceries she was carrying.


Jazmin rolled her eyes, "No. I want to go to lunch after we drop these off." She set down a bag, then quickly snatched the package from Alia. She briefly tried to fit it into her form-hugging jeans with no luck. Finally, settled on placing the box in her amble bosom, slightly crushing the outside packaging.


"Just don't forget to open the box before you put it in the resident's room. Remember last time?" Alia reminded with a hint of annoyance.


Jazmin burst into laughter, "Yeah, but did you see how hard they struggled with it? It took twelve of those tinies over an hour to open the box!" she grinned with glee.


It was Claire's turn to roll her eyes, "Yeah, and do you know who had to help them when they couldn't get the box out of the apartment? Me!"


Jazmin had barely recovered her composure but lost it again at Claire's comment. She doubled over with tears from her laughter. The other two women just stared at her sternly.


"We're serious, Jazmin," Claire said sternly.


"Ugh. Fine. I'll open the box for the weak little tiny." Jazmin finally relented, wiping a tear from her eye.


"Excuse me?" Justin had finally had enough of being ignored by the three giant women. Claire and Alia looked at him, mortified by what their coworker said. Meanwhile, Jazmin scowled at the knee-high man.


Alia attempted to change the subject, "Where are my manners! This is Justin, he's a Micro Engineer that starts next week. He'll be living and working from Micropolis."


Justin sheepishly waved at the towering women, each appearing over 20' tall to him. Their intimidating gaze put an end to any further protests.


"Nice to meet you!" Claire offered a friendly smile, "We're the primary caregivers for Micro Cities, so you'll be seeing a lot of us!" she paused thinking over her words, "Or maybe I mean you'll be seeing us a lot?" she shrugged, "I guess both are true!"


"Micropolis, eh?" Jazmin mused, "So not even a tiny! I like to call them micros." she grinned deviously.


Alia cleared her throat, "Jazmin, you should really use the company-approved term, 'residents' instead of 'tinies'… or 'micros'."


"What are you gonna do about it, report me to HR?" Jazmin scoffed. "My dad is half-owner of this company." she glared at Alia, "If you like them so much, perhaps I'll ask him to reassign you… to a smaller role."


Alia was speechless as a chill went down her spine.


"Your father is only a 49% owner." Claire corrected her, "Dr. Rae Perkins still remains the majority owner. Plus, she's the one that came up with that policy so perhaps we all just… let it go." Always the diplomat, she knew how to get the girls to calm down.


"Fine. Let's just go finish our rounds." Jazmin started to walk away. Justin's couch was still pressed between her tits.


"See ya around!" Claire said cheerfully as she followed her coworker.


Alia and Justin continued down the hallway, when she was confident they were alone Alia vented, "Ugh. I really wish they'd do something about her." she shrugged, "Her dad just handles the business stuff. Dr. Perkins did all the hard work of inventing shrinking tech!"


Alia sighed then stopped in front of a door, "Anyways, luckily you don't have to work with her every day—even if you will see her every day." she chuckled while opening the door, "This is the first waiting room. You'll stay here until Claire and Jazmin retrieve you tomorrow morning."


"Thanks," Justin said simply, stepping into the room and waving goodbye to his giant escort.


As the door closed behind him, Justin surveyed the room and quickly realized he was about half the height of everyone else—a consequence of shrinking 12 hours ahead of everyone else. He cursed himself once again for not reading the instructions properly.


"Hey stranger." a feminine voice called to him.


Justin turned to acknowledge the voice and saw a beautiful red-haired woman towering over him. She was dressed in the same skin-tight body suit as him but towered over him at twice his height.


"Justin, right? I'm Ally. I was behind you in line when we came to pick up our shrinking kits." she had a genuine smile and her green eyes were filled with friendly warmth.


"Uhh… Hi." Justin said, craning his neck.


"I hope this isn't too forward, but why are you so tiny already? Weren't you like a full 8 inches taller than me?" she asked, sitting down next to him.


"Oh, that?" Justin couldn't help but laugh at himself, "Well you see, I put the wristband on about 12 hours too early. I guess I was so excited I didn't bother to read the instructions."


"No way!" Ally giggled, "So I'm going to be this small in 12 hours?" she patted Justin on the top of his head.


He pushed her oversized hand away and then said, "Even smaller than this when we reach our final size."


The two shared a laugh. With little else to do but wait, they started talking. Ally had come to Micro Cities to save money while she paid off her student loans. Her job let her work from home, so it was perfect. None of her coworkers knew that she'd soon be small enough to stand on a keycap of their keyboard.


Engrossed in the conversation, Justin barely noticed his accelerated shrinking. Until the door opened and Claire walked in carrying a tray of food. To Justin she appeared well over 60' tall now, he could feel the impact of her converse shoes against the floor as she walked.


"Lunch is served!" she said sweetly, setting the tray down before leaving the room. The tray was designed to look like a table scaled at the current size for most of the residents.


Justin and Ally both stood up to get food. He looked up at Ally, then up again. She had appeared merely 12' tall to him before, but she was nearly double that now!


"Wow!" Ally looked down at the knee-high man, "You're getting really tiny. It might be a little dangerous for you, how about I just get you a plate?"


Justin looked toward the table and saw the other residents gathering around. All of them were closer to Ally's size. "Y-yeah," he stammered, "I don't think I'd be able to reach the food anyways."


With a smile and a wave, Ally's enormous form spun toward the table and walked away. Her tight-fitting suit emphasized her curves, which were even more pronounced for the tiny man.


Ally returned moments later with two full plates. "I'm not really sure what you like, so I got a bit of everything!"


Justin accepted the plate that was at least 4x bigger than it should be for his current size. "Thanks!" he sat down and started to eat. Ally turned to sit down, briefly waving her enormous butt high above him. She turned her head to be certain she was sitting next to him and not on him. With a powerful thud, she sat down.


She started to eat as well, then asked between bites, "By the way, what building did you get assigned to?"


"The G building. How about you?" he asked, looking up.


"No way! Me too! I'm on the 9th floor!"


"I'm in 914 if you want to come to hang out sometime." he offered.


"Oh-em-gee!" she squealed with excitement, "What are the odds—I'm 916. We're neighbors!"


After lunch, the two continued to talk and get to know each other. They were really hitting it off! However, Justin's shrinking continued to accelerate faster than Ally's. Before long she could barely hear him from the floor, so she placed him on her knee. At first, Justin had to sit on the knee to keep his balance, but as he continued to shrink faster than her he was able to stand and even walk around a bit by dinner.


The door burst open, "It's dinner time, shrinkees!" Jazmin walked in carrying another tray.


Justin stumbled on Ally's knee as the giant woman sauntered into the room. Ally quickly reacted and caught the tiny man. He now fit into the palm of her hand and appeared around 4" tall from her perspective.


"Are you okay?" she asked him.


"Yeah, just a little scary. She's gotta be almost 200 feet tall!" he shouted back.


Ally bit her lip, Jazmin was a little over twice Ally's height. Impressive, but she couldn't imagine what he was seeing, "Maybe I should carry you. I don't think it's safe to leave you here on your own anymore."


Justin nodded and she carefully stood up while holding him in her hand. When Ally finally stood up all the way she found herself eye-level with Jazmin's jean-covered crotch.


"Is that Justin?" they both heard a giggle from above, it was Jazmin.


Without waiting for an answer, Jazmin lowered herself to be closer to Ally. Even kneeling, she was a whole head taller.


From Justin's place on Ally's palm, he was eye-level with Jazmin's house-sized tits. He looked at the massive cleavage and saw his brand-new couch still wedged between the weighty orbs.


"That's my couch! You were supposed to drop that off!" he shouted.


Both giant women looked down at him. "What did he say?" Jazmin, the bigger giantess finally said.


Ally looked up at her, "He says you forgot to drop off his couch." Ally looked down and saw some kind of package in the woman's cleavage. "I think it's in your bra." she blushed.


Jazmin's face lit up with a flicker of recognition, "Oh yeah! You're the teeny-tiny engineer!" she reached into her cleavage and fished out the package containing the couch." The package was smashed in every way possible, but the couch inside seemed to be intact.


"See? It's fine!" she said gleefully, before shoving the furniture back into her bra.


"Now, let me take a look at you," Jazmin reached for the tiny man in Ally's palm. Ally tried to resist the bigger, stronger woman, but it was useless. Once Jazmin had Justin in her hands, she stood up to her full height.


"If I remember right you were kinda cute, but I didn't get a good look at you." Jazmin dangled the tiny man in front of her eye. Justin felt naked as her enormous eye examined him carefully.


"Yeah, I think you'll do." she said to herself, "Wanna go on a date? I'll show you a good time..." she bit her lip and gave Justin a lustful wink.


Justin was still pinched between her fingertips, dangling high in the air. He blushed and looked the giantess up and down, unsure of how to respond.


Jazmin giggled at Justin's predicament, "What? Never had a 200-foot tall woman ask you out?" she brought him in for a kiss, completely covering his tiny body in lipstick.


"Just kidding! I only date people my size." Jazmin said. She bent down and handed Justin to Ally. "People your size are more like… toys." she grinned lustfully, stood up, and walked out of the room.


_______________


After dinner, Ally and Justin looked for something to do with the other residents. Board games were set up on some tables around the room, the sets all being a little small for Ally's current size, likely to make sure the residents didn't out-shrink the board game before it was over. Of course, for Justin, they were entirely too large. Another part of the room was set up for a movie with a few large cushions on the floor.


Ally sat down, still carrying her tiny passenger in her hand. She set him in her lap and started to watch.


Justin sat on Ally's soft thigh, it was very comfortable. He could feel a warmth emanating from between her legs. After getting comfortable, he looked up to find the screen and quickly realized all the people in front of him were blocking his view.


"Hey Ally!" he shouted, standing up. "I can't see!" he waved his arms.


Ally looked down and blushed, "Oh… umm… how about this?" she scooped him up and placed him on her shoulder.


Although not as comfortable as her thigh, Justin had an excellent view. He felt pretty safe, holding on to her hair, and as an added bonus she could hear him fairly easily!


"This is great, thanks!" he said cheerfully.


A few minutes into the movie Ally decided to lie down. As she laid back, she had completely forgotten about her tiny friend on her shoulder. Justin fell to the cushion onto a pile of Ally's hair. Upon untangling himself from the mess of red hair, he decided to just lay there and continue watching the movie… only to find Ally's breasts eclipsed most of the screen.


"Um… Ally?" he started tentatively.


"Shit." she jolted slightly, but thankfully didn't sit up. "I'm so sorry I forgot you were on my shoulder! Are you okay?"


"Yeah, no worries. The cushion and your hair broke the fall." he laughed.


She sighed with relief, "Okay good." her tense body relaxed as she continued to watch.


"It's just… I can't see anymore. You're uhm… chest. Is in the way." Justin finally managed to say.


Ally blushed a deep crimson. She was thankful he couldn't see, but even so at his tiny size, he could feel the warmth emanate from her face. "H-how about this?" she finally said, picking the tiny man up and depositing him at the base of her rib, just below her right breast.


Justin laid back against the enormous, soft breast and was instantly comfortable. "This will work!" he shouted sheepishly. Ally couldn't help but giggle, causing Justin's enormous tit pillow to jiggle and sway every so slightly.


As the movie went on, Ally's shrinking started to accelerate. They had to adjust their positions a couple different times, but by the end of the movie, she was only ten times taller than him. She was certainly still a giantess to him, but not nearly as big as before.


The residents help each other set up cots in the room for them to sleep. The cots were sized for someone around Ally's current height, around 19" tall. She set up both hers and his, then finally helped him into his bed.


"You owe me big time, mister." she feigned a pout at Justin.


"Absolutely!" he grinned.


"I mean it! Any time I need help with anything." she leaned in closer to him, "Plus, I know where you live!" she teased.


They shared a laugh, then went to sleep.


_______________


Justin woke up and looked around the room. He could tell he had lost maybe 1/3 of his height from yesterday. He stood on the cot and looked around the room. He couldn't get a good view, but he could only assume the other residents had shrunk significantly overnight. Today was Sunday, another day closer to his new home.


With a loud THUD, the door flew open again.


"Good morning, tinies!" Jazmin sang as she walked into the room, dragging a utility cart with her.


Ally let out a panicked scream. Her bed was nearly ten times bigger than it was when she went to sleep. Everything was suddenly so BIG. She looked up at Jazmin as she walked into the room and wondered how tiny she was now.


"Hello, everyone!" Claire followed her coworker in with another utility cart. "It's time to move you to your next waiting room. The next batch of residents needs this room to acclimate."


"We'll be coming around to get you." Jazmin said, "Don't try to run away or we will step on you."


Claire glared at Jazmin, "What she means is, for your safety please stay in your cot so you are easy to find. We do not want to have any accidents."


Jazmin rolls her eyes and whispered, "You're no fun." as she moved to start collecting residents.


As Claire and Jazmin gathered the shrunken people, Jazmin asked "So, did you take anyone home from the bar last night?"


"No, I don't think any of the cute guys were into me," Claire said with a shrug.


"You know… you could always just date one of these tinies!" Jazmin giggled.


"They can't really tell you no and all you have to do is put 'em in your pocket." she picked up one of the residents and dangled them over her open pocket. "Just like that, you have a new boyfriend!"


She lifted the tiny person to her face to get a better look, "or in this case, girlfriend!" she laughed again before placing the tiny woman onto the utility cart.


Claire just rolled her eyes, "How about you? I saw you were getting cozy with someone before I left."


"Oh. My. God." Jazmin stopped what she was doing instantly, one of the tiny residents still in her hands. "That was the most amazing, mind-blowing sex I've had in ages." she made a lustful expression, briefly reliving the carnal moments of the previous night.


"He had a massive di-" she started.


"Shhh! We're in public! They'll hear you!" Claire interrupted. "Have you no decency?"


Jazmin looks around the room, expecting another full-sized person to be there, "Who? The tinies?" she looked at Claire, puzzled.


Claire nodded.


"Like I care if a bunch of bug-sized people hear about how I got railed by a guy with a massive cock." Jazmin rolled her eyes.


"Actually!" she had an idea, "I can use one of these guys to help me tell my story." She looked at the tiny man that had been in her palm this whole time and said, "I'd say his dick was about four times longer than this." She held the tiny man up so Claire could see.


Claire could only blush as the conversation went full-lewd.


Jazmin turned the tiny man around in her palm again then said, "You're actually kinda cute. Wanna go a couple rounds with me?" she teased, "I'm off at 5… of course by then you'll be smaller than my clit." she cackled and dropped the terrified tiny onto the utility cart.


Claire hated the way Jazmin treated them, but there was something about this conversation that made her wonder what it would be like to play with them sexually. She could only shake her head and continue collecting tinies.


Thankfully, the conversation between the giant women returned to more mundane topics. Ally and Justin are reunited, she and the other residents appear about twice as tall as him. Justin was so happy to see Ally again, he hugged the Amazon-sized woman who returned the hug.


After all of the residents were collected Jazmin and Claire moved the carts toward a small ledge on a wall that was about waist-high to the giant women. Claire then grabbed a small staircase and set it on the utility carts, allowing the tiny residents to easily access the ledge.


Claire's massive face watched the tiny residents intently, "You'll see two doors along the wall here. Toy Town residents are now close enough to the correct size that they may return home." her massive hand pointed to the doorway labeled 'Toy Town'. "All other residents should proceed through this door." she then pointed at the other door.


"Toy Town is the 1:25 scaled city, right?" Ally asked Justin, who nodded.


The residents bound for Toy Town stood at least a head taller than the rest of the crowd. Their shrinking slowed significantly as they approached their final size.


Justin and Ally went through the appropriate door with the other residents. It was another room filled with multiple entertainment options. Thankfully they were at least usable for Justin now, even if they were a bit big. They spent most of the day getting to know the other residents and learning more about the different towns.


Later that afternoon the Mini City (1:50 scale) residents were allowed to go home via a tram that came right up to their current waiting room. The tram returned and brought the remaining residents to their final waiting room.


Inside this room was a series of beds, with a ruler going up one of the walls that marked the appropriate sizes to return home to both Tinyton (1:100 scale) and Micropolis (1:200 scale).


"Want to see how big we are?" Justin asked Ally while pointing at the ruler markings on the wall. With a nod, they both walked over.


"You first!" Ally said gleefully. Justin stood with his back to the wall, "Looks like zero point six-nine-two inches" she leaned in, her breasts hovering close to Justin's face.


Justin laughed, "So… like three-quarters of an inch?"


Ally shook her head, "No, three-quarters of an inch is like halfway between my height and yours."


"Wow. That seems like such a small difference." he looked up at Ally, "I guess from our new size even that is a big deal. Maybe millimeters will be easier to work with at this size."


"Then that makes you… 17.5 mm," she said.


Justin tried to fathom how small he was now.


"Okay, now do me!" Ally excitedly pushed Justin out of the way and put her back against the wall.


Justin snapped out of his daze and looked up at the relatively 10' tall amazon. "I'm gonna need a chair…" he quickly grabbed one and climbed up.


As he was trying to get her measurement, her head moved up. Confused, he looked down and saw her standing on her toes. "Hey! No tippy toes!" he teased.


Ally let out a giggle, "Fine." then stood flat.


"27.1 mm," he said confidently.


"This is so cool!" Ally said, she looked down and saw the marking that read, 'Micropolis Residents'.


The marking was just under half of Justin's current size but was closer to Ally's knees. "I wonder what it'd be like to see a normal-sized person right now…"


Justin had brief flashbacks to the past two days, "As long as it's not Jazmin." he said.


"Or an ex," Ally said, and both of them laughed at their predicament.


__________


In the morning the Mini City residents were allowed to go home, leaving only the Micropolis residents in the waiting room.


By the afternoon, Justin was small enough to be allowed to go home. He decided he'd wait for Ally anyways, besides it was just a few more hours.


When Ally was finally cleared to go home, it was nighttime. Justin and Ally stepped out of the waiting room and into Micropolis. Despite being 'within range', the two were closer to 8' tall compared to the other residents. Over the next few days, they should finish shrinking and finally live normally in town.


"Well, this is it!" Ally said excitedly. "Thanks for sticking around and walking me home." she smiled.


"Thank you for taking care of me when I was smaller than your palm!" he laughed.


Ally instinctively looked at her hand and smiled. Finally, the two went in for a hug and kiss.


"I'm really tired. We should do dinner tomorrow." Ally suggested after their embrace.


"That sounds awesome," Justin said as they kissed one more time before Ally went into her apartment, ducking so she wouldn't hit her head on the frame.


Justin walked next door to his own apartment and attempted to open the door. It felt as if something was pressing against it from the other side. With some effort, he managed to force his way in and immediately found the problem.


It appears that Jazmin had delivered his couch… along with a paper note that was folded and took up nearly the whole apartment.


Justin attempted to carefully unfold the note but knocked several other things in his apartment over while doing so. He finally managed to position it so he could read it.


'Call me.' it said, with a massive lipstick imprint on it. He recognized the color and could only assume Jazmin and placed this here as some kind of prank. The size of the lipstick imprint and the letters put into perspective how truly tiny he was compared to this woman now.


Suddenly there was a knock at the door, "Justin? Are you okay? I heard a loud noise."


He breathed a sigh of relief, it was Ally. He opened the door to the now, slightly taller woman. "Jazmin left me a present." he sighed dejectedly.


Ally looked over his shoulder and saw the massive note and part of the lipstick print and realized what it was. "How about you stay the night with me?"


They made their way to her apartment and fatigue turned into lust. The two quickly found themselves having amazon-sized sex in her apartment.


After a few rounds, the two fell asleep together and slept better than they had in weeks.

End Notes:

Life in the Tiny City by sizeaddled
Author's Notes:

Justin and Ally awake, finally right-sized for their new life. They quickly learn of all the benefits--and dangers of being at the mercy of their giant caretakers.

Justin awoke in a relatively normal-sized bed for the first time in nearly a week. As he sat up, he took a moment to look around the apartment. It had all the expected furnishing, but all of it was scale-model furniture. At his new size, he could see all of the smallest imperfections in the tiny furniture that would’ve been imperceptible to his normal size.


Normal size. Justin laughed to himself at the thought. This was his normal size now, less than a centimeter tall. It would be at least a year before he’d be able to take enough time off to go on vacation at full size. He shook his head, there was little he could do about it now.


Justin looked at the shrinking device attached to his arm. The LEDs were solid green–indicating that the device was no longer shrinking him and was unlocked. He removed the device and gently rubbed the area. He carefully set the device on the bedside table, fully aware he’d need it again if he ever wished to return to full size.


Finally, he looked at Ally. She was still fast asleep, exhausted from the week’s adventure. Justin gently got out of bed, careful not to disturb her. He reached for the body suit that was supposed to shrink with him, but found it several sizes too big–it had stopped shrinking the moment he and Ally had taken them off last night. Instead, he reached for one of the blankets to cover himself as he walked to the window. 


From the window, Justin had an excellent view of Micropolis. Several large buildings dominated the landscape, varying from ten to twenty stories tall he estimated. In the center of the city was a large park featuring a big grassy area, trees, various sports-related courts, and even a small lake with a few boats on it. For transportation, it appeared that the tram system was the primary way to get around. He could see several trams moving around the city. The city even featured several bike paths.


Besides the absence of cars–Micropolis appeared to be a perfectly normal city. As he looked closer, though, he noticed some peculiar features. The "sky" backdrop was simply a well-painted wall made to look like a natural skyline. The "sun" was a set of lights that could change hue to match the time of day, currently giving the illusion of early morning.


So we must be in a room. Justin concluded to himself, Therefore, there must be a door. He carefully scanned the "sky" once more, and saw it. Far, far above even the tallest building he could see a door handle, and the vague outline of the door it was attached to. The door had to be easily 6x taller than the tallest building in Micropolis. Seeing the size of the door–he couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like to see a full-sized person walk through that door. 


"Good morning," Ally’s voice broke Justin away from his thoughts.


"Morning!" he said, turning to her.


She removed the shrinking device from her arm and said, "Finally!" Ally moved to get out of bed, briefly eyeing her body suit from the night before. She quickly came to the same conclusion as Justin and instead wrapped herself in one of the sheets from the bed. Ally moved to stand next to Justin.


"Aww man, it was kinda fun being taller than you." she pouted, now looking up at the man whom she carried in the palm of her hand less than 24 hours ago.


"Better get used to it, short stuff." he laughed, "This is how it’s gonna be from now on!"


"Oh yeah? Maybe I’ll move to one of the other towns," she shot back "Maybe Little Villas, the 1:6 scale town. Then we’ll see who’s ‘short stuff’!"


The two shared a laugh, but for Justin, it was another reminder that they were the smallest of the shrunken people. Even the residents of Little Villas would be about 200’ tall to them.


"How about I make you breakfast?" Ally offered, "Besides, I don’t think you’ll be able to do much cooking with that paper taking up so much space."


"Ugh. Don’t remind me," Justin said, "A piece of paper that barely fit her lips… and it’s taking up nearly all of the walk space in my apartment."


"And it’s folded," Ally reminded him as she went into her closet to put on some clothes, "Yeah, we’re really fucking tiny," she said with an air of realization.


When she stepped out of the closet, she was wearing the standard provided clothes for new Micropolis residents. It was a pair of pants and a t-shirt, but it was clear they had been made by someone much larger. The fit was unflattering and the threads of the garments were very thick.


"Wow. These clothes suck." Ally said, frowning at herself in the mirror.


"They were probably mass-produced by a machine, one that definitely was not meant to make clothes this small," Justin pointed out with a laugh.


Ally frowned, "Well if you want to borrow some clothes until you can get to your closet, go ahead. I’m burning these as soon as I find something better."


"That’d be great." Justin said, "Maybe someone in town makes clothes. We should go check things out tonight after work. What do you think?"


"Yeah…" Ally’s voice trailed off, clearly, something was on her mind. "About that… We need to talk about last night." she paused, taking a deep breath, "Look, I had a lot of fun last night… and you seem like a really cool person, but I’m not ready for a relationship right now. I’m in a new city without any friends or family, and honestly, I’m a bit overwhelmed. Right now what I really need is a friend."


Justin wasn’t surprised by the revelation, if anything he agreed. Last night was a culmination of everything they had gone through over the past few days. 


"I think I could really use a friend too." he smiled back.


Ally sighed with relief and quickly gave Justin a big hug, "Thanks. Now go get dressed! I’ll make some breakfast." she offered.


Justin stepped into her closet and donned some of the provided clothes. The thick thread was rough on the skin and the size of the garments was all just slightly wrong. Despite this, Justin was just happy to not be naked anymore.


_______________


"Bye everyone, have a good day!" Claire waved to the residents of Tinyton, the 1:100 scale city. She was assigned the morning rounds which involved checking on the residents, restocking the groceries, and delivering any packages to the residents.


As the door closed behind her, Claire put her slip-on Converse shoes back on. Jazmin had made fun of her for going barefoot into the cities, but Claire did it anyway. She was terrified of accidentally stepping on one of them ever since she discovered a very tiny, very flat bicycle under her shoe one day. Claire was grateful that none of the residents were hurt.


Claire started down the hallway toward her final stop, Micropolis. Caring for Micropolis always made her nervous, the residents were unbelievably tiny and fragile. She held one of the residents in her palm once during training and every breath she took knocked the tiny person around. 


Not to mention the lack of conversation, the people of Micropolis were too tiny for her to hear. In the 1:6, 1:25, and even in the 1:50 scale cities she knew many of their names and talked with them daily. Even the 1:100 scale city could hold up a conversation if she put one in her ear, but when she tried that with a Micropolitan… Well, they almost got lost in her ear!


After that incident, Claire suggested that the people of Micropolis were too tiny and needed a smaller caregiver–perhaps one of the residents of Little Villas, the 1:6 scale city. At around 12"tall, they'd still be plenty big to traverse Micropolis quickly, appearing around 200' compared to the scale city.


Management said they didn't have the budget for another employee, but would happily let Claire shrink down to live in Little Villas to continue her duties. She couldn't imagine leaving all of her friends and family behind to live in a tiny city. Not to mention she'd be dealing with a giant Jazmin… Claire shuddered at the thought and promptly declined their offer.


"At least I've got some music," Claire said to herself as she put the wireless earbud into one ear. She then carefully slipped her shoes off. She was fully aware that the residents would be at eye level with her feet and did her best to keep them pedicured. Today the toenails were painted soft pink with a rhinestone on the big toe. Finally, Claire pushed open the door.


"Good Morning, people of Micropolis!" she said. She was careful to not be too loud for the residents.


She scanned the city, looking along her usual path to ensure she wouldn't step on anyone. Most residents were used to her and immediately cleared the way. She tip-toed through the streets between buildings, her strides casually passing over dozens of buildings at a time. The streets were just barely wide enough for her feet and she wished they had made the streets just an inch or two wider. Of course, the extra width would've made walking more inconvenient for the residents.


Despite her soft steps, the residents still experienced a booming thud with each of her steps. Those nearby would find themselves knocked to the ground.


With her third step, she reached the large grassy park in the center of town. The residents this far in were still trying to clear the way for the giantess, but Claire didn't mind; she simply stepped around the tiny people, her final stride putting her near the grocery store.


A group of tinies was gathered near her feet. They were attempting to leave the park but found themselves suddenly blocked by her gigantic bare feet. The group looked up at the 1000' tall woman in awe. Then in horror as the giant woman squatted down. Claire's ass was easily the size of some of the smaller apartment buildings and it was meteoring down toward the tiny crowd. They cowered in fear as the building-sized butt fell toward them. Then just as suddenly stopped, her massive ass cheeks hovered ominously about 40' in the air above them. 


The yoga pants stretched against her enormous assets. The tiny residents quivering in fear of her enormous shadow could see through the pants and a clear outline of her pink thong.


After squatting down near the grocery store. Claire started to clear out the old food, clean it, and add new food. She replaced the bigger items herself and left some tiny crates behind to be unloaded by the staff of the grocery store. 


As she worked, she hummed along to the song in her ear. She instinctively started swaying her hips along with the beat. Meanwhile, the tiny crowd gathered beneath her massive rear found themselves entranced by the unaware lap dance they were receiving.


_______________


Justin and Ally jumped to the window the moment they heard Claire enter the room. She wore black Capri-length yoga pants with her company-issued t-shirt. They stared in stunned silence as the giantess casually maneuvered through the city. The dexterity of the walking mountain was impressive. 


Once Claire had reached her destination–the border of the park and the grocery store–the two couldn't see anything above her calves through the window. Even from their 9th-story perspective, Justin guessed that they would be eye-level with the bottom of her calf.


They both jumped when Claire suddenly folded herself to squat over the tiny grocery store. It was like watching the Eiffel tower suddenly fold in half.


Once again, she showed impressive strength and dexterity as she effortlessly lifted the roof off the grocery store and expertly went about her duties.


Justin couldn't help but watch the giant woman's butt as she started to sway to the music. This, of course, led him to notice the tiny crowd frozen in fear beneath her rear.


"I'd be scared too." Justin accidentally said out loud.


Curious, Ally looked where Justin looked and realized what was happening, "What? I thought men liked big butts? Surely that's a dream come true." she laughed.


_______________


After breakfast, Justin and Ally parted ways to begin their workday. Justin opened the door to his apartment and was once again met with the giant note. At first, he tried to rip the paper by hand, but it proved far too thick. He eventually squeezed his way into the kitchen and grabbed a knife and hacked away at the enormous lipstick-covered paper. After some considerable effort, he managed to clear enough space for him to access his workstation. Perhaps he'd find time today to continue hacking away at the intrusive paper. For now, he turned his attention to his new job.


His workstation consisted of an enormous monitor built into the wall–of course, this was the smallest possible screen they could produce with a usable resolution. The keyboard was also oversized and difficult to use–he realized he'd probably have to build something custom for his miniature size. Finally, there was an office chair which was a scale model and proved terribly uncomfortable.


His morning started off with HR paperwork and training videos–all of the typical stuff he'd come to expect from working at a large company. When the training videos covered 'how to report a violation in our code of ethics' Justin seriously considered reporting Jazmin for her inappropriate behavior. Ultimately, he decided to hold off for now. Perhaps he could talk to her about it first and solve it without getting HR involved.


He continued to hack away at the note as watched the training videos and was making excellent progress. With any luck, he'd have his apartment back by the end of the day! He heard the tell-tale ping of an email and returned to his desk to read it.


Hi Justin,


I'm Brooke! I've been assigned to help you get up to speed. Please let me know if you need anything while onboarding!


I've also sent you a meeting invite for this afternoon. Since we're both remote, I think it'd be good for us to meet 'face-to-face', so please be prepared to have your camera on!


Brooke


Justin looked at the mess in his apartment and said to himself, "I better clean this place up,." he returned to his HR training videos and focused his effort on making his apartment presentable.


_______________


"Hey! It's nice to meet you." Brooke said with a smile. She had brown wavy shoulder-length hair and glasses. She looked like a stereotypical 'pretty nerd'. Her blouse hung off her shoulders and gently outlined her sizable chest.


"Uh… Hi," he said tentatively, realizing he had already taken too long to reply.


"A man of few words, huh?" she teased.


"No–I mean. Hi, it's nice to meet you too!" He quickly recovered.


They spent the first few minutes getting to know each other and they had instant chemistry. She had been with Micro Cities, inc. since it was founded. She was good friends with Dr. Rae, the inventor of the shrinking tech. She was pretty, smart, and fun. She was also single–which made it even harder to ignore the chemistry between them.


After breaking the ice, Brooke pulled up her project notes. She was currently working on a bar with special taps to better transport liquor and beer for the residents. The groundwork of the design was finished, and all that was left to do was some final touches on the implementation plan.


"Okay, so all we need is some measurements from the site where we'll install the bar and we can finish up!" Brooke said with excitement, "I can head over there and measure it later this week."


"Actually, I'm going to go check out the town after work today anyways. I'll just grab the measurements then." Justin piped in.


"Really? That would be awesome! I'll have to buy you a coffee… or maybe a drink after work one of these days?" Brooke offered.


Justin laughed, "Sure, how about this weekend? I'll be pretty busy this week settling into the new place."


Brooke smiled wide, "I can't wait!"


The two laughed it off and their meeting ended soon after. Justin spent the rest of the day finishing his onboarding, reviewing the project documents, and daydreaming about Brooke. She sounded awfully excited about meeting him this weekend–then again perhaps he was reading too much into it.


_______________


4:59 PM. Ally watched the clock intently as if this would somehow make the clock move faster. She was ready to get out of there! She desperately needed new clothes and things to decorate the apartment to make this place home.


She blinked.


5:00 PM. Ally jumped up and dashed over to Justin's unit and knocked feverishly on the door.


"Are you ready yet?" she said between her knocks.


A very surprised Justin opened the door as Ally persisted, "C'mon let's go already!"


Justin laughed, "Okay, okay! Come on in, I just need to grab some tools so I can take some quick measurements while we're out."


Ally stepped into his apartment and immediately noticed the note was completely cleared away. "Wow, so you got it out all by yourself?"


"Kind of," Justin pointed to the pile of trash bags near the door all filled to the brim with scraps of paper.


"That's pretty impressive!" she said, "Although… it's kinda stuffy in here now."


"Yeah, it was a hell of a workout getting it all cut up," he said as he opened the window. "I'm ready, let's go!"


"Yay!" Ally said, "Let's get dinner first–I'm starving!"


The two made their way to the shopping district–an area that bordered the main park in the center of town and featured all of the needs of the residents. Its central location made it convenient for the caregivers to deliver supplies, and the city's multitude of public transit options made it easy for residents to get to.


"So, how was work?" Justin asked. Making conversation as they walked.


Ally shrugged, "Strangely, no different than usual." she chuckled to herself, "It's still wild to me that none of them know I've shrunk."


"Really? You didn't tell them?" Justin asked.


"Absolutely not!" she said louder than intended, "Most of the people on my team would be fine with it–it's just… Well, there's one girl on our team that would do anything to get ahead. I'm not sure how, but I guarantee she'd find a way to use it against me."


"I mean, you're working remotely. What could she possibly do?" Justin paused to consider, "It's not like she could come here and mess with you."


"Oh god no. If you think Jazmin is bad–she'd be far scarier. She gets a thrill from having power over people." Ally shook her head, "In any case, it would probably be more subtle things. Trying to discredit my work because I'm tiny or something." she rolled her eyes.


"Yeah, I guess I could–" Justin started.


"Look! Burgers!" Ally interrupted while jumping up and down and pointing to a restaurant. "Let's go!" she grabbed Justin by the arm and pulled him along.


Upon entering the shop Justin scanned the room, looking at other patrons' plates. The burgers were served with fries, overall the plate could almost pass for a normal-sized burger–except for a few details that made them stand out. The tomatoes, for one, were a disc-shaped cut of a much larger tomato. Despite this, Justin was impressed with the effort that went into making the burger feel normal.


"So who would you hate to see you like this?" Ally asked as they sat down.


Justin thought to himself for a moment, "I'd have to say my old coworker, Natasha. She wouldn't want to hurt me, but she's very excitable. I'm more afraid of what she'd accidentally do." Justin answered, "What about you?"


"I already told you!" she laughed, "Definitely my power-hungry coworker. If she didn't squish me outright to eliminate the competition… well I don't know what, but it wouldn't be good."


"Well let's hope neither of them takes up a part-time job as a caretaker here!" Justin raised his glass.


"Cheers to that," Ally raised her glass to meet him.


After dinner, the two spent the evening exploring the rest of the shopping district. The first stop was a clothing store. Inside were garments that were properly cut and tailored to someone of their size. The woman running the shop explained that she bought full-sized thread and then split it to make threads their size. It was a time-consuming process, but the final product was worth it. Of course, this extra effort came at a significant premium over the traditional clothes provided by Micro Cities, inc. A premium that most residents were happy to pay for good clothes.


Next, they walked into a blacksmith shop. He sold all kinds of kitchen utensils that were properly made for their size. In the back, he had a furnace and a normal-sized paperclip. He would cut a piece of metal from the paperclip, heat it, then hammer it out into the appropriate shape. He had fashioned all of his wares from just a few paper clips. He even sold some jewelry made from tiny gold and silver earrings that he worked on similarly. Jewels were hard to come by, but he used dust left over from cutting full-sized jewels as a substitute.


Afterward, they made their way to the grocery store. Inside they found an apple that towered over them, nearly 60' tall. Residents would climb a ladder and cut off the amount they wanted. Despite the number of residents, only a small amount of the apple had been carved out–Justin suspected less than a single bite of a normal-sized person. Rice, beans, veggies, and other staples worked similarly. The options would be rotated daily to allow variety for the residents. Standing next to a single grain of rice that was nearly as tall as you was a humbling experience for Justin and Ally.


Finally, the two made their way to the refrigerated area and found that everything came in plastic gallon-sized jugs. Eggs, milk, juice, anything that was a liquid.


Ally read the label on one, "What's that funny looking u mean?"


Justin read the same label, 'Milk 10 µL'.


"Microliters…" he said, still trying to digest how little liquid that was. "1 milliliter is about 20 drops of water. 1 drop is about 50 microliters… so about a fifth of a single drop."


"Holy shit…" Ally was completely dumbstruck. She lifted one of the gallon-sized jugs. "It's heavy." She said quietly.


"What's that you said this morning? 'Yeah, we're really fucking tiny.'" Justin tried to make light of it.


Since their apartment came pre-stocked with food, they grabbed only a few small things for their home and then left. When they stepped outside Justin noticed it was getting dark. He looked up to the light that acted as their 'sun' and saw it hadn't moved. Instead, it simply dimmed and changed the hue to simulate a night-time sky. 


"It's getting late. Let me just grab the measurements I need and we'll head home?" Justin asked.


"Oh yeah! What are you building again?" she asked as they walked toward an empty lot in the shopping district.


"This right here is the future site of our very own bar!" he motioned to the empty lot as he walked up to measure.


Ally squealed with excitement, "That's awesome! We'll have to go once it's built."


Justin agreed while he finished measuring the empty lot. When he was finished he walked back toward Ally.


"Hey, what's this?" Ally asked as she read a flier on a nearby building.


Mixed Size Square

Whether you're going Uptown or Downtown, meet your fellow residents from the other Micro Cities!

(Temporary Resizing Available. See the entry attendant for details.)


"We should totally go this weekend!" she said excitedly.


"Yeah!" he chimed in, "Mind if I invite Brooke too? She's my new coworker."


"Awesome! Does she live here in Micropolis or one of the others?" Ally asked.


"I'm pretty sure she lives here. HR said it was in the contract to live in the city you're working in." Justin said matter-of-factly.


"Sweet! I can't wait!" Ally said as the two made their way back home, taking a shortcut through the park.


_______________


"Are you ready to go out tonight?" Jazmin asked Claire. They were finishing their shift for the day and planned to go to a nightclub that night.


"You know it! I've been looking forward to this all week." Claire smiled. Despite being difficult to work with at times, Claire liked hanging out with Jazmin outside of work.


"Cool, I'm gonna go get dressed then!" Jazmin said as she started to leave.


"Wait–aren't you going to do the nightly round?" Claire stopped her.


"Ugh. No way, it's your turn!" Jazmin whined.


"No… I did the morning rounds today. It's YOUR turn." Claire was getting annoyed. "Besides, I had planned on going home to get ready since you had the nightly round. So either you do it, or we're going to be very late."


Jazmin sighed, "Fine. I'll do it."


"Thanks!" Claire said sweetly while snatching her keys up and heading out. "I'll see you there!"


After Jazmin was confident Claire started to get herself ready.


"The stupid tinies can wait," she said to herself.


_______________


Justin and Ally were walking home through the park when they heard the familiar creaking of the giant door.


"Please not Jazmin…" one of the residents said out loud, their body was tensed and ready to run.


Upon hearing this both Ally and Justin look to the sky with bated breath.


"Hey, microbes!" Jazmin's voice boomed through the quiet city. Unlike Claire's greeting, Jazmin spoke loudly as if greeting someone far away.


"Hehe. See what I did there?" Jazmin giggled to herself, "you live in Micropolis and I called you Microbes." 


Jazmin was dressed in a shimmering aqua cocktail dress. It featured a neckline that plunged down to her belly button, revealing her immense cleavage and firm abs. The dress hugged her curves with an iron grip and the skirt was so short it barely covered her building-sized butt.


Jazmin quickly made the three strides necessary to reach the central park area. Unlike Claire, she had no problem wearing footwear while in Micropolis. Tonight she wore 3" or 50' heels depending on your perspective.


"Okay here's the deal, Microbes." She said once she was in the center of the park. "If you want me to restock your little store, you have to do something for me. See, I didn't have time to paint my toenails and I'm going out tonight." She gave the residents a twisted smile, "so you're going to paint them for me."


Without another word, she stepped back into the hallway and returned with a massive normal-sized chair, and sat down.


Meanwhile, residents from all over started gathering near the giantess. Many brought ladders, buckets, and brushes. 


"First time?" One of the residents asked the dumbfounded Justin and Ally.


"Yeah. What's going on here?" Justin asked.


"It's obvious ain't it? We're going to paint her toenails."


"Okay, but what happens if we refuse?" Ally inquired.


The man just shook his head, "You don't want to know. Just trust me, take these." He handed them each a makeshift brush and shuffled off toward the giant Jazmin.


"Hmm… how about Aqua to match my dress?" Jazmin says to herself, pulling a tiny vial of bright aqua-colored toenail paint from her purse. She set the vial down next to some of the gathering residents. The tiny vial positively dwarfed the shrunken people.


Finally, Jazmin slipped off her heels and put her feet down on the grass. "Okay, I'm ready!" She wiggled her immense toes. The tinies near her SUV-sized big toes jumped back in fear.


"This is unacceptable! I am definitely reporting this to HR. She can't do this to the residents!" Justin said, his voice shaking with anger.


"Yeah, it's messed up." Ally put a hand on his shoulder, "But for now, we should probably do what the 1000-foot-tall giant tells us."


"Yeah, you're right." Justin agreed reluctantly and joined the other residents gathering at her feet.


_______________


Jazmin watched the tinies intently. It was exhilarating to exert her power over so many. The first time she made the residents paint her toenails, many of them refused. With one stomp of her foot, they came running, terrified of what would happen. That was the moment she knew they'd do anything for her. 


She bit her lip as she felt a warmth growing between her legs. She was always the dominant one in bed, but nothing compared to the power she lorded over these minuscule people. She looked down at her feet and saw the puny residents were well on their way. 


They're getting better at this, she mused to herself. Perhaps next time I'll have them do my fingernails too.


Bored, the giantess decided she needed a snack. Without warning she leaned to the side and opened the grocery store, snatching up the apple that was placed there in the morning. The tinies on her feet clung to her toes and feet as hard as possible. Even then, many couldn't hold on to the sudden movement and fell to the ground. Some of the residents fell onto freshly painted toes and were covered in bright-aqua paint.


She inspected the apple and found the tiny portion the residents had cut out of it, "Really? That's all? Why should I even bother replacing this." She took a big bite out of the apple.


"See? This is how you eat an apple." the giantess taunted, holding the apple over the tinies at her feet. Her single bite was significantly bigger than what the residents had used for the day.


"Pathetic," she said and a small piece of partially chewed apple landed near a few residents. The hot, gooey food nearly crushed them.


"Oops." She giggled, returning to her regular seated position. "I guess I better be careful."


She sat in silence, enjoying her snack. The tinies at her feet could hear her loud chewing echoing in the quiet room.


"Man I could use a good fuck." she said, shattering the peaceful silence once again, "See, the last two guys I took home were both bad in bed and kinda small… down there."


Jazmin giggled, realizing what she said, "Of course either of their 3 inches woulda been a pretty big deal for you microbes. You're like what? A third of an inch tall?"


She took another bite of her apple, her mind picturing scenarios featuring her most recent bedroom partners. "I should call one of them up and introduce you guys… I'd totally take a bunch of you and put it next to his dick to see the comparison." she gave an evil, sultry laugh.


"Then I'd give him a hand job–" she moved her hand up and down, stroking an imaginary dick. The motion caused her barely-contained breasts to bounce. 


"And when he came," she motioned a small explosion with her free hand, "you'd all be like 'grab your umbrellas! It's raining CUM'!" she mocked the tinies then burst into a fit of laughter. For the tinies at her feet, her laugh was like thunder that shook them to their core. Her gentle movements subtly shifted her feet, once again knocking many of the residents off balance.


Jazmin sighed, finally recovering from making fun of the tinies, "At least they were both good at eating me out…" she reminisced.


"Oh! I know!" Jazmin said, having an epiphany, "Maybe that's the trade-off! The smaller the dick the better guys are at giving head!"


"If that's true…" she mused to herself. "Then you little microbes must be mind-melting at it!" she said with an excited grin.


She quickly scooped up a random tiny and brought it to her face.


_______________


Justin's ears were still ringing from the giant woman's thunderous laughter. Still, he figured the sooner they got her toenails finished the sooner he could get home and report her to HR so he pressed on. He tried his best to ignore the giantess' banter and stay focused on the task at hand. That is until her gargantuan hand plucked him from his position upon her right foot.


He rocketed into the sky suddenly finding himself at eye-level with the giant. He felt sick from the sudden elevation. Meanwhile, her ice-blue eyes squinted at him, taking in every detail of the tiny man.


Suddenly, her eyes widened in recognition, "I know you! You're… Jake? John? Jerry? No…" she paused, thinking hard, "Oh yeah! Justin!" she finally remembered. 


"I can't believe you never called." she pouted with her car-sized lips, "I had to go on two really bad dates because you ghosted me."


"You didn't even put your number on the paper!" Justin tried to shout. It was true, the note barely fit the words 'call me' on it.


"Sorry, cutie. I can't hear you." Jazmin said, her minty breath washing over him. "But I bet it was something like 'I'm sorry, how can I make it up to you.', right?"


Justin started to protest but realized it would be futile.


"Well guess what? You can make it up to me right now." she lowered the tiny man onto the chair between her legs. Justin could see up her skirt to her soaking-wet black panties.


"Go ahead and get started, cutie. It's the least you can do." she chided. 


Justin reluctantly moved into the woman's skirt and treaded carefully to the wall of silk that covered her womanhood. He pulled at the form-fitting undergarments to no avail. The silky, slippery, wet panties wouldn't budge at all.


"C'mon you can't eat me out if you don't move the panties." Jazmin sounded annoyed now. "Oh yeah, I forgot how tiny you were. I guess my panties are just too much for you? Let me help."


Justin turned around and saw her colossal hand enter the cave of her skirt and effortlessly pull the silken panties aside, revealing her glistening pussy. Justin carefully approached the 25' tall labia and attempted to stimulate them with all of his strength.


After a few moments, Justin could tell he was having no effect on the towering sex organ. His only hope, he realized, was to attempt to stimulate her clit. He grabbed onto her labia and climbed directly up her enormous slit.


Suddenly there was a shadow over the entrance to Jazmin's mini-skirt. Her gigantic phone was in selfie mode, recording. It was focused on the tiny speck climbing her. Justin quickly realized that 'tiny speck' was him.


"I can barely feel you," Jazmin's booming voice teased, "but watching you try is…" she let out a quiet moan.


Justin quickly reached the woman's enormous clit and threw all of his strength into stimulating it. He could feel the heat building between her legs. Her vagina emanated an intense heat and her skin grew slick with sweat. Her vaginal juices were building up and started to drip from her wet pussy.


"Careful what you start, little man." she threatened, "You may not survive what comes next. Not that you have a choice… Now HARDER," she said with emphasis.


Justin found a second wind and continued to thrash against the growing clit. Despite his efforts, Jazmin can still barely feel it. Instead, she gets lost in her own mind, simply enjoying the thrill of dominating a person so thoroughly. Did he have a wife or a girlfriend? It didn't matter. She was in control and if there was someone in the picture, they were forced to watch him attempt to pleasure a mountain.


Jazmin was so lost in her thoughts, she dropped her phone. The clang of the device snapped her back to reality. "Shit," she said to herself, quickly grabbing the device. Thankfully, there were no red splotches anywhere.


She took a moment to steady herself, then noticed that the tinies had finished her toenails. She carefully admired their work, then said "Not bad." Then she started to stand up.


Meanwhile, Justin clung to the enormous, slick clit for dear life. He knew there was no way he'd survive a fall even from this height, let alone if she stood up.


Thankfully, Jazmin's voice boomed from above, "I almost forgot," her massive finger hovered about 10' below Justin.


Better than a 30' drop I guess. He said to himself.


"Better hop on my fingernail." Jazmin said, "Unless you'd prefer to come home with me." she added with a sultry tone.


Justin needed no further prodding and immediately dropped to the woman's bed-sized fingernail.


With sickening speed, he found himself at eye-level with the giantess again. "Aww, that's too bad. I was kinda hoping for round two at home. You weren't half-bad." she winked, "For being a microbe."


Without warning Justin found himself going down to the ground, he gripped the woman's fingernail and held on for dear life. Just as suddenly he found himself on the ground as the massive woman stood to her full height, and went about restocking the grocery store.


Ally immediately rushed to Justin's aide, "Are you okay?"


"A little bruised, but I think I'll be fine," he said, struggling to stand.


Ally went to give him a hug but was repulsed by the strong scent of Jazmin's sex all over him. "You… you need a shower." she held her nose.


Jazmin once again stood to her full height. She had half-assed her duties so she could go hang out with Claire. Besides, she thought to herself, We'll be back in the morning anyways.


The giantess returned the giant chair to the hallway, then returned to the center of the park one last time.


"You didn't finish the job, Justin, but you did better than tinies ten times your size… so here's a parting gift." she deftly dropped her panties to the ground, then picked them up.


"Now if memory serves you live… here." she dropped the sopping wet panties onto his building. "See you next time!" she said with a wink, leaving the room.


An ominous silence filled the nighttime air.


"Let's get you home." Ally approached Justin despite the smell and helped him walk.


_______________


Justin opened the door to his apartment and was immediately met with the musk of Jazmin filling his apartment. He realized he had left the window open to air it out–so much for that. He sighed.


"Wanna crash at my place again?" Ally said empathetically as she closed one of the windows to his apartment.


Justin moved to close the other window and noticed the flag-sized tag for the undergarment waving in the artificial wind of Micropolis. It read:


Victoria Secret

Size Small


"Fuck." he said to himself, then looked at Ally, "Are you sure you don't mind? I don't know if I can sleep here like this."


"It's not a problem! Just shower before you touch anything!" Ally laughed.

In a World of Giants by sizeaddled
Author's Notes:

Justin barely slept, his mind was consumed with exactly what to say in his report to HR. The little sleep he did manage was plagued with nightmares about giant women having their way with him. When morning came, Justin was eager to contact HR. He quietly slipped out of Ally's apartment, careful not to wake his friend.


As he entered his apartment, he could still smell the lingering musk of Jazmin's sex. He desperately wanted to open the window to air out the apartment, but saw Jazmin's giant-sized panties still hanging from his building. 


The mere sight of her undergarment made Justin furious. He dashed to his computer and immediately wrote a scathing email to HR about the events. He demanded that they review the security footage from last night to confirm his story. He left out the more explicit details but made it clear what she did was inappropriate. With a furious press of the enter key, he sent the email. Then, he could feel the adrenaline leave his body. His obsession with this moment faded, and his lack of sleep quickly caught up to him. 


He spun around in his chair, facing out toward the rest of the room. As he scanned the room he saw the couch, gifted by Natasha originally. He was suddenly reminded of a promise he had made.


"Shit," he said to himself, quickly spinning back toward his computer. He had promised to call her once he arrived but had been so busy it had slipped his mind.


Justin waited patiently for his computer to make the call. After a few seconds, an error appeared on-screen.


Outside Connection Failed.


He tried again and got the same error. He tried once more for good luck and it failed again. He finally settled for shooting her an email instead, hoping to resolve this issue later. In the email, he detailed the good and the bad of living in Micropolis. He tried to explain what happened with Jazmin but found it difficult. After all, how do you explain to an old friend that you were forced to paint a giant woman's toes and then forced to wrestle with that same woman's person-sized clit? Instead, he just left the exact details vague.


With his second email of the day sent, Justin feels his stomach growl. He gets up to make breakfast and coffee–he was definitely going to need coffee.


He decided to sit by his panty-covered window to look outside. He noticed that although the garment hung off the side of his building, the bulk of the lingerie was in fact laying flat on the floor. The massive, scrunched-up underwear blocked much of the walking and bike paths near his building. He realized the entrance to his apartment was partially blocked when a few of his neighbors had to crawl over the silky underwear to leave the building.


He looked up from the street and read the tag once again, confirming that these panties were, indeed, 'size small'.


"Small indeed," he said to himself. The scale of the panties was once again a reminder that he was tiny in a giant-sized world.


Justin cleaned up from breakfast and returned to his desk, ready to start work. He was surprised to find that HR had already replied.


Justin,


Thank you for your email. We will immediately perform an investigation regarding your complaint. Please know that in the interim, Jazmin will not be servicing Micropolis. 


Unfortunately, the cameras for Micropolis had a technical glitch, and several hours of footage were lost from last night. I will personally review the footage that has been recovered as part of the investigation.


I'd like to set a meeting with you next Friday. This will give me time to gather information and include your statement in my report.


Finally, please do not attempt to move the garment hanging from your building. Claire will remove the article of clothing during her morning rounds. We apologize for the temporary obstruction of your apartment view.


Alexis

HR


This wasn't exactly the response Justin had hoped for, but at least it seemed they were taking his complaint seriously. It certainly wasn't a great look for Micro Cities, inc. to have a camera failure. Especially when one of its employees was terrorizing thousands of people.


After getting little sleep the night before, Justin just didn't have the energy to chastise Alexis over this. He instead gave her the benefit of the doubt and hoped something would turn up in her investigation. Instead, he started up his work for the day.


First, he hopped on a call with Brooke to quickly go over their objectives for the day and divvy up the work. During their meeting, both Brooke and Justin start to playfully flirt with each other. He wondered if it was just her friendly nature or a genuine interest in him. He briefly considered bringing up what happened with Jazmin last night, to ask if this was a common occurrence or if she'd be an eyewitness. Of course, that meant telling her that he was the one that Jazmin played with so roughly. Perhaps it was best not to mention his sexual encounter with the over 1000' tall woman.


During the call, he heard the tell-tale sound of the door to Micropolis opening. He guessed Claire had arrived to clean up Jazmin's mess.


"Oh my god… Who the hell left this here?" he heard Claire's voice boom. With a few earth-shaking strides Justin's apartment window was completely obscured by the lower part of her enormous, smooth calf. 


"That's so gross," She shifted her weight, causing small tremors in the area as she squatted down to pick up the garment soaked in dried feminine juices.


"Ew, ew, ew, ew," she said repeatedly as she pinched the underwear, attempting to touch as little of it as possible. She then left the room far less carefully than she had entered, wanting to drop the panties as soon as possible. Her careless steps narrowly missed several residents.


"Who was that?" Brooke looked at Justin inquisitively. 


"Oh, Brooke just came by," he said casually.


Brooke shrugged and then returned to their conversation. 


Justin couldn't help but think it was a little strange she didn't notice the giant woman walking through their city. Perhaps she lives on the other side and didn't feel her titanic steps? For now, he returned his focus to work. He'd definitely have to ask her what part of town she lived in later.


After some more flirting, Brooke and Justin finished their meeting and set about completing their work for the day. 

_______________


After work on Wednesday, Justin went to Ally's house to see if she wanted to hang out. Unfortunately, she had a work emergency and would likely be busy through the weekend to fix one of the mistakes of her coworkers.


"Just promise me you won't go to the Mixed Size Square without me! I want to see the look on your face when we get there," she smiled.


Justin laughed, "Sure, we'll just go next weekend."


Justin returned to his apartment and checked his personal email. He found it strange that Natasha hadn't responded. Perhaps she was just busy? He decided to call her and got the same error as before.


Surely this is an outage in the phone system, he thought to himself. When he tried to call IT, he was redirected to a terribly unhelpful chat, followed by an automated response that they would 'Investigate and reply within 24-48 hours.'


He rolled his eyes, "Well that's just great." he said to himself.


He was still sore from the prior night's events–maybe it was best to just go to sleep and call it a day. He poured himself a beer from one of the 10 µL jugs and sat down to unwind.


As he sipped on the beer, he thought about his relationship with Brooke. He wondered if she was actually interested in him–or was she another Natasha, just flirty for the fun of it?


By the time he had finished his second beer, he decided to shoot his shot. He sat at his computer and called Brooke via video chat.


Surprisingly, Brooke answered his call, "Is everything okay?"


Instead of her usual business attire, she wore a string tank top that tightly clung to her chest. The shirt accentuated her curvaceous figure and showed ample cleavage. Just as he had suspected, she was packing under her usual business blouse.


"I-uh," he blushed, not expecting her to answer, let alone to be dressed so casually. "No, sorry. I was just hoping you'd be up for hanging out tonight. Did I-uh catch you at a bad time?" He forced his way through the conversation.


"Oh… dang. kinda planned on just staying in tonight. I have family coming to visit tomorrow, so I'll be pretty busy the rest of the week." she said.


"No worries!" Justin smiled, although he was secretly crushed, "You're still up for this weekend though, right?" he asked.


She blushed, "Shoot! I completely forgot! How about next weekend?"


"Dang, first Ally and now you bail on me?" he laughed.


"Who's Ally?" Brooke enquired, looking disappointed, "You're girlfriend?"


"No, she's my neighbor and my first friend in this city," he explained.


"Oh?" she said, trying to curb her enthusiasm, "So you're currently…"


"Unattached," Justin said simply.


"Me too." Brooke smiled with a blush, "Want to just... hang out on video? Just for a bit."


The rest of the night was a blur for Justin. It felt like no time had passed at all when suddenly, it was late in the night. They agreed to have nightly calls whenever possible and would hang out after work sometime next week.


Things were looking up. For the first time in a long time, he had found someone he was genuinely interested in. Perhaps not everything about this city was so bad… If Jazmin is either fired or starts treating the residents better, it'll be a pretty nice place to live. Justin went to bed, very happy.

_______________


For the rest of the week, Brooke went out of her way to make time to chat with Justin–if even for 30 minutes at the end of a night. By the weekend, Justin wasn't sure what to do with himself. Ally and Brooke would be completely unavailable this weekend. Perhaps it was time to meet some of the other residents. If nothing else it'd be good to survey them and find out what projects should take priority around town.


Justin decided to try his luck in the park, where he met a group of guys playing basketball. He joined in the game and went a few rounds before the group paused for water.


"Wait a second… Are you the guy Jazmin picked up the other day?" one of the guys asked suddenly. He had short blonde hair.


"Oh shit! You are!" the guy with a brown bushy beard and a bald head added, "Lucky man to survive an encounter with a giant…"


"She's not giant… just normal sized," he said defensively.


"Can a normal person pick you up against your will and put you between their legs? Threatening your very life if you fail to amuse them?" the guy with black hair said,, "I think not."


"True, but she's still just a normal-sized person, beholden to the law." Justin tried to convince the other residents, "I reported that incident to HR already and they're handling it." He tried to ease their nerves.


All three of the other guys look at him with abject horror. Two of the guys spoke at the same time.


"You did what?"


"It was nice knowing you…"


The guy with black hair just shakes his head and then says, "Dude. The last person that tried to get one of the Micro Cities employees involved ended up getting kidnapped by Jazmin. Those giants don't care for us at all! I bet that HR rep is one of them."


"Yeah! Even the nice one is oblivious!" chimed in the blonde guy. Justin assumed he was talking about Claire. "Before they sold liquor at the grocery store, I made a special request. That giant bitch delivered it in a thimble!" his voice welled with hurt and rage, "Do you have any idea how big a thimble is? I couldn't lift the damn thing! I had to carry it one bucket at a time to my apartment. By the time I had gotten a quarter of it up, Jazmin arrived and drank the rest in one gulp!"


The bearded man attempted to console his friend.


"That's just one story." the man with black hair said, "There's countless like it. Don't fool yourself–they're giants and they don't care about us at all."


"Yeah, but… you can always join the waiting list to grow back." Justin pointed out, trying to regain control of the conversation.


The bearded man scoffed, "Not a single person has grown back since this city started. Every person that's tried suddenly misses their appointment or disappears altogether." 


"I bet one of the giant women kidnapped them." interjected the blonde man. "Or worse…" he shuddered.


Justin was shattered. Was he inadvertently working for an evil corporation? One that had trapped thousands of people in a toy-sized city? The thought made his stomach turn.


"I… think I need to go." Justin finally said. "I need to think about some things."


As he walked away one of the guys said, "If you value your safety, I'd stay as far away as possible from any of the bigs! Even the nice ones can accidentally hurt you!"


When he returned to his apartment, he checked his personal email to find Natasha still hadn't replied. After the encounter at the park, he started to wonder if somehow his messages and calls were being filtered.


"No, I can't think that way," Justin said to himself. He didn't want to feed into the paranoia of a handful of residents.


I guess less than a handful, he chuckled at his own disparaging joke.


Justin spent the rest of the weekend indoors, reconciling his experiences against those of his fellow residents. After all, when you've spent the last several years ant-sized–isn't that your new normal? With the daily reminders of how tiny they were delivered daily with the caretakers, who wouldn't view them as impossible giants or deities?


Surely, Brooke had a different opinion. After all, she worked for Micro Cities, inc. and lived in Micropolis as well! This was definitely going to be a topic for their date this week.

_______________


During Monday's meeting, she started to go over the remaining to-do's for this week. Justin couldn't help but notice a folder named:


1-to-2000-scale-city


"Is that real or a typo?" Justin asked, assuming it was supposed to be for the 1:200 scale city, Micropolis.


Claire quickly returns to the prior screen, "Oh, I guess you haven't been around long enough to hear. Dr. Perkins is heading the project. At first she asked for my input a lot," she said proudly.


"but all of a sudden she quit replying to my emails and I'd get automated responses that said she was working on the 1:2000 city project." she shrugged, "I guess she's just been so busy with the project that she can't return my calls and emails."


"That's strange," Justin commented, "Were you two friends before this whole Micro Cities, inc. business?"


"Yeah…" she paused, "but I bet there's a lot of work that goes into building a city so tiny!"


Brooke continued their meeting, showcasing her work. Afterward, it would be Justin's turn to go over what he completed last week. As she wrapped up her presentation, Justin noticed an error. One of the values was off by about 5mm.


"Um... Are you sure that's right?" he pointed to the error with his mouse, "By my calculation, it should be 5mm less than that."


She laughed, "Good eye, but it's such an insignificant difference I doubt it'll make a difference to the overall design."


"What?" Justin asked, confused, "You're starting to sound like those giants." he said angrily, "That's a huge difference! That's literally half my height!!"


"Excuse me?" it was Brooke's turn to be bewildered, "What do you mean 'giant'?"


Overwhelmed, Justin attempted to take a step back, "Which city do you live in?"


"New York," she answered.


"No, which of the Micro Cities do you live in?"


"Ew. No way I'd live there," she said with a look of disgust. "You couldn't pay me enough to be so microscopic." Brooke suddenly realized she had hit a nerve when she saw Justin's reaction.


Justin started at the woman on the other end of the video call. "So you're not shrunk?" he started, gaining momentum slowly.


"You're giant-sized?" he didn't care that he was slipping into using the term for normal people that the residents used, he was too hurt.


"What about your contract? Mine said that all employees working on the Micropolis project had to live there!" he finally finished.


Brooke raised an eyebrow, "Mine didn't." she said simply.


It felt like Justin's whole world had been turned upside down. "I'm sorry. I-I can't. Let's meet tomorrow." he hung up without waiting for a reply.


After hanging up, Justin sent another very angry email to HR. He wanted his contract reviewed and adjusted to match that of his coworker.


He quickly stood up and fell to his bed. The sudden realization that he had been flirting with a giantess! How would their relationship even work now? Could it work? He remembered his encounter with Jazmin with a shiver down his spine. Then again maybe he'd enjoy it if it was consensual?

_______________


Frustrated, Brook also left her desk and lay down on her bed. She grabbed her phone–a luxury none of the Micropolis residents had–and started to call one of her friends. She stopped before committing to the call though, realizing it'd be difficult to explain that she had been flirting with her ant-sized coworker for weeks.


She couldn't believe how upset he got over such a small error. If it were any of her other coworkers, they would've laughed at the joke as they fixed it.


"I ought to go there and give him a piece of my mind." she huffed to herself–then quickly realized how silly that was, was she really about to drive across town to tell a microscopic man that he hurt her feelings?


Suddenly she was curious–just how tiny was he? She pinched her fingers together trying to imagine holding a whole person between her index and thumb. She sighed in defeat, it was difficult to do without a reference.


She had been looking forward to their date night all week, but how would that even work now? She tried to imagine giving him scraps off her plate at dinner, then realized her fork and knife would be terrifying from his vantage point.


Then what if we try to have… relations on the first date? She continued to wonder, trying to picture how such a microscopic person would handle such a task.

_______________


The next two days are awkward. Neither one of them wanted to be the first to apologize. Instead, they kept things professional, allowing the other the space needed to reconcile their feelings. 


Before Justin knew it, it was Friday afternoon and time for his appointment with HR. He received instructions via email that told him to go to the main train station out of town and that an escort would be waiting for him there to take him to the HR office.


Justin already knew that the HR office was definitely not in Micropolis–so he held out hope that it was just in one of the other Micro Cities. He boarded the train–which was much bigger for him than the last time he passed through. When he arrived at the stop near Tinyton, he stepped out onto the platform as instructed.


"Hey there, cutie." Jazmin's voice boomed above him. "I'm here to take you to HR."


Justin looked up at the giantess, and she gave him a wry grin. Of all the people to escort him…


"Go ahead and hop in the pod here," she pointed at a room-sized container that had see-through windows in every direction.


Justin stood there, frozen in fear.


"C'mon I don't have all day." she tapped her massive manicured nails against the platform near the tiny capsule. The powerful impact of her fingernail shook Justin to the bone, waking him from his daze. He slowly stepped into the capsule and was whisked away.


Thanks to the windows inside, Justin could generally see where they were going. He turned toward Jazmin briefly and noticed he was being carried close to her chest. Her intimidating mountains of flesh bounced gently with every step. He quickly turned back around to watch where they were going. Justin quickly realized they were leaving the Micro Cities and was now making their way toward a giant-sized office. 


Jazmin opens the door to the office and says, "Here's your 1 o'clock." setting the capsule on the desk.


Justin stepped out of the capsule and immediately noticed the billboard-sized name tag in front of him.


Alexis

HR


Each letter on the nametag was at least 4x times taller than him. He looked at the woman behind the desk. Alexis was in her 40s but had the body of someone much younger. She had brunette hair with blonde highlights and wore a white blouse. Her blouse had the top two buttons undone, revealing her silky smooth cleavage. Hardly HR appropriate Justin noted to himself.


"Thank you, Jazmin. This shouldn't take too long. Can you just wait outside the door? I'll call you in when he's ready to go home." Alexis said, disregarding the mite-sized man on her desk. Jazmin left the room with a nod.


Alexis picked up a stack of papers on her desk. Justin jumped at the sudden movement, the paper stack was easily taller than him. After flipping through some papers she finally made eye contact with Justin.


"In regards to your complaint about Jazmin, there was no evidence found to support your claims. So it's just your word against hers. As a result, she will be reinstated to full duties. If you have further issues with her, please email me directly with your evidence." she says callously.


"What about all of the other eye-witnesses! Just ask anyone–" Justin started to yell back, walking close to the giant woman.


"In regards to your other complaint," Alexis continued, her booming voice completely overwhelming Justin. She hadn't even heard him try to speak.


The giantess stood up, revealing her tight pencil skirt. "Let me find the copy of your agreement." she turned around and started to search the filing cabinet behind her desk. She bent at the waist, purposely waving her enormous posterior above Justin. Justin watches in shock and fear as the mountainous ass threatens to crush him at any moment. He steps back to create distance between himself and the building-sized butt. He quickly realized how futile that would be.


"Ah yes, here it is," she returned to her seated position towering over him. Justin was just thankful he was no longer in danger of being flattened by her butt.


"You signed a 5-year contract. This includes the job and your apartment. In the contract it says you'll live there for at least 9 months a year." she explains.


"See? It's right here." She leaned forward to grab a pen, causing her tits to press against the desk inches away from Justin. Her soft cleavage towered over him. 


After grabbing a pen, she returned to her regular seated position and circled a line in his contract. Finally, she turned the enormous paper toward him. The paper eclipsed his skyline, and he carefully read the giant letters.


"But–that's not right! You said everyone had a similar clause!" Justin yelled as loud as he could.


The paper that eclipsed his skyline suddenly moved and returned to the stack.


"In case you hadn't realized by now, I can't really hear you from up here. You'll have to email me when you get home." she paused, "But I suspect you're upset about us putting that in your contract. The reality is we needed an engineer that was willing to live in the city for quality assurance. And you were the only one to agree to those terms."


Justin waved his arms, trying to get the giant woman's attention while yelling as loud as he could. Alexis leaned forward, her enormous tits threatening Justin once again. This time she reached for a piece of candy from her candy dish. 


"As I said, I can't hear you from way up here. Perhaps your tiny ears do not understand me." she chided the tiny man. As she unwraps the candy, she drops it purposely, landing it precariously close to Justin.


Justin jumps back as the bus-sized candy drops near him. Alexis casually picks up the bite-sized, to her, candy and pops it into her mouth. "As I was saying. You have no power here."


With a loud gulp, she swallowed the bus-sized candy, a chilling reminder that she could do the same to him with far less effort.


 "Ooops," she said while looking hungrily at the minuscule man.


Justin tries again to communicate with the giantess, to which she grows increasingly annoyed. Alexis slammed her fist on her desk, causing an earthquake and knocking Justin on his ass.


"Here's the deal." she said quietly, "At the end of your 5-year contract, you're going to sign whatever I give you. You'll work for us for as long as I want you to, and when I grow bored of you or you outlive your usefulness–"" She leaned forward, placing her ample bosom onto the table. 


"I'm sure I can find you another position." Justin could see the outline of her stiffening nipple through her blouse high above him. She leaned back.


"Oh and one more thing." She grabbed another paper and held it up to the tiny man. It was a copy of the emails he had sent to Natasha.


"All communications go through the company's firewall. Reporting unfounded claims to the outside is strictly forbidden. Luckily, this email was intercepted before it could be delivered. Please know that all of your outside communications will be carefully monitored going forward." she finished explaining. Justin realized this explains why Natasha had never replied–she had never gotten the emails, to begin with!


"If you have any other questions, please email me." She paused, "Actually, just set up a meeting. I'd be happy to handle it personally." she smiled devilishly at the mite-sized man.


"Jazmin!" Alexis called, "Please escort him home."


Jazmin opened the door and Justin reluctantly re-entered his transport capsule. Jazmin collected the capsule and left. As soon as the door to HR closed, she held the capsule up to her eye.


"So how was your visit to HR?" she asked like a cat holding a canary.


"I know you're the one that reported me." her matter-of-fact statement sent a chill down Justin's spine.


"You're lucky my dad likes your work, but if you ever try to report me again," she paused dramatically, "He said I can take you back to my place… until you agree to behave" She bit her lip with a seductive grin, "and I can be very persuasive."


They arrived at the platform and Jazmin set his capsule down, "Anyways, I'll see you around, cutie!" she said with a fake sweetness as she walked away.


Justin headed home sick to his stomach. Was everyone in on this? Was he really trapped here? Why was every giant he met so cruel? He needed to find a way back to his normal size, but first…


He knocked on Ally's door and she was quick to answer, "Fuck this week. I need a drink. Want to come with me?"

A Wild Weekend by sizeaddled
Author's Notes:

Justin and Ally go to Mixed Size Square to blow off some steam. They bump into an old friend and things quickly get out of hand. For now, Justin welcomes the distraction from the terrifying reality of his situation.

Ally could see the hurt in her friend's eyes. She quickly changed and they were off to Mixed Size Square–a place they agreed to go check out together. Hopefully, a night of fun would take his mind off of whatever was weighing so heavily on him.


"So, do you want to talk about what happened or just have some fun?" Ally asked as they walked toward their destination.


"I-I don't know where to begin," Justin sighed heavily.


Ally thought for a moment, then remembered he had an important meeting today, "Did something happen when you met with your HR rep?" she asked.


Justin looked sick to his stomach, "Yeah. It turns out I'm stuck here." he took a deep, quavering breath. "She said my 5-year contract is non-negotiable… she also said she'll force me to sign another one when that's done."


Ally looked at him in shock, "She can't do that!"


"She can." Justin said simply, "She had this way of subtly threatening me with every motion. She nearly flattened me under her tits–twice! She dropped a bus-sized piece of candy next to me, nearly crushing me again only to swallow it whole moments later!"


He sighed, "She made it very clear that she had all the power here."


"But that's illegal! You should get a lawyer!" Ally protested.


"I would, but all of my communications go through the company firewall. They've already started blocking my outside emails," he said dejectedly.


Ally thought for a moment then said, "Then get on the waiting list to grow back! Show them who's boss when you're back to your normal size!" she punched the air playfully.


Justin shook his head, "That's the other thing. I spoke to some of the locals. Everyone that's tried to grow back mysteriously disappears or misses their appointment."


"No way!" Ally gasped, "Maybe they just never came back after being regrown?" she continued, playing devil's advocate.


"I thought that too. Until Jazmin threatened to take me back to her place if I ever tried to report her again." Justin explained, "And I got the feeling she'd kidnapped many others already."


"So we're…" Ally couldn't bring herself to finish her sentence.


"Trapped." Justin finished, "I didn't believe it at first either, but the more I see the more I realize it's true."


They walked in silence for a few moments before Ally tried to change the subject, "What about Brooke? Is she gonna join us tonight? I bet she could cheer you up! Plus I've been dying to meet her!"


Justin's face contorted in pain, "About that… she's… one of them."


Ally's eyes went wide, "What?! So the girl you've been flirting with for nearly a month now is–"


"About 1000' tall and very mad at me right now." Justin finished.


"That's terrible," Ally frowned, "I'm so sorry."


"Yeah, go figure. The first girl I've seriously fallen for is literally out of my league." he tried to laugh at his predicament.

_______________


The two approached the entrance to the Mixed Size Square. The attendant at the entrance was about twice as tall as them–probably a resident of Tinyton.


"Welcome to Mixed Size Square!" the attendant said, "I can reprogram your shrinking device to temporarily change your size, this will allow you to experience the Square at any size of your choice!"


"That could be fun!" Ally said, "How does that work?"


"Simply pick your size and give me your device. I'll reprogram it and you'll be ready to go! You'll slowly grow to your target size, then shrink back down to your original size." the attendant explained.


"Cool! How long does it take?" Ally asked.


The attendant looked over the pair and then said, "For Micropolis residents… The tallest you can be is the 1:25 scale. That would be about a 6-hour round trip for you. Of course, the other sizes would take less time since it's closer to your current stature."


"That sounds awesome! Sign us up!" Ally smiled.


"Perfect, just hand me your shrinking device!" the relatively 12' tall attendant held out her hand expectantly.


"Oh, you don't have any spares?" Ally asked, "We really don't want to run home to get ours."


The attendant shook her head, "Sorry, no spares. You're free to enter at your current size if you'd like!"


"We'll remember to bring them next time," Justin said with a shrug, motioning for him and Ally to go on.


As they entered the Square, Justin and Ally were blown away by the immensity of it all. The place was made to accommodate tinies of all sizes–from around 12 inches tall to about a third of an inch tall. Although, from Justin and Ally's perspective it was more like people up to 200' tall.


Thankfully, there were plenty of options for travel. Trains ran all through the square for the smaller sizes. There were also lifts and elevators to make vertical travel easier for the tiny folks.


"So where should we go first?" Ally asked.


"Like I said when I picked you up–I really need a stiff drink." he laughed.


Justin and Ally made their way to the nearest train in search of a bar in the area. As luck would have it, one of the stops was directly in front of the most popular bar! The two disembarked and started toward the bar.


As they approached the lift to take them up the steps to the entrance an enormous sandaled foot appeared before them. The tree-trunk sized leg completely blocking their path. The two looked up and caught a glimpse up the skirt of the giant woman before them, they quickly averted their eyes to avoid being caught looking.


"Justin?" a feminine voice rang out from above, "Justin? Is that you?"


"It is! It is you!" the giantess said ecstatically, squatting down before Justin and Ally. Justin looked up and couldn't believe who he saw–it was Natasha. 


What the hell was she doing here? She appeared to be about 50' tall to him, so she was shrunk as well. Did she move into one of the cities? He had so many questions.


Without warning, Natasha scooped Justin up narrowly hitting Ally. "I can't believe it's you." She hugged him tightly. He was about 9" tall compared to her.


She gives him several kisses on the cheek, her alcohol-soaked breath washing over him. "You wouldn't believe what happened!"


Natasha started to walk away with her prize, leaving Ally behind within a few strides.


"Wait! You can't do this!" Ally yelled at the drunken giantess.


Natasha barely registered the tiny voice yelling at her from below as she made her way home.


"Natasha! Please take me back. Ally–she'll be worried sick." Justin tried to reason with the giant woman carrying him.


She shook her head, "No way. You-you were supposed to call me! Tell me you were okay!" she stumbled over her words.


"I know! I tried, but they blocked my calls and emails!" Justin defended himself. He could see Ally trying to chase after them, but quickly losing ground to Natasha's massive stride.


"So I came looking for you…" Natasha continued, "They had me meet someone… Alexis, I think?"


"Anyway, she said you were safe, but too busy to call me. I knew you'd never say something like that–so I demanded to see you." her eyes welled up with tears, "The next thing I knew someone slipped a choker on me and I was shrinking! It took less than a minute and I was looking up at her shoes!"


"That's impossible! It takes days to shrink someone!" Justin protested. Yet he knew it was true–the evidence was holding him in the palm of her hand.


Justin was shocked. A choker? Was this a new shrinking device? Did they figure out how to shrink people within minutes instead of days? His mind was swimming with a new world of possibilities.


"I-I'm sorry this happened," Justin said, realizing it was his fault one of his oldest friends was now at the mercy of Micro Cities, inc.


Natasha simply hugged him, happy he was safe.


_______________


Ally watched as the 50' woman ran off with Justin. Who the hell was she? Her mind raced with the possibilities, especially after being nearly snatched up by the giant couple. She suddenly felt very exposed.


She rushed back to the train and rode it back to Micropolis so she could retrieve her shrinking device. Her only hope was to grow to that woman's size and save her friend.


Ally realized it would take a few hours for her to be big enough to try to fight the kidnapper, "Just hang in there, Justin. I'm coming for you."


_______________


Upon arriving home, Natasha set Justin down on her coffee table. Justin took in the scenery, much of the apartment was similar to his, just much bigger. Natasha sat down on the couch next to the coffee table, slipped off her shoes, and put them on the table next to him. Justin looked at her feet with trepidation–each nearly as tall as he was.


"Natasha, listen…" he tried to get her attention. "That girl I was with, she's another friend of mine. She's going to be worried about me. Can you please take me back to her?"


Natasha shook her head, "Sorry, there's no way. I think I had one too many drinks." She tilted her head back.


Natasha giggled to herself, "You know, I don't think I've felt like this since that time at the Christmas Party." she looked at Justin through a lustful haze.


She put her feet back on the ground and leaned forward, grinning lustfully at Justin. "You're pretty cute like this too…" She picked him up and gently removed his clothes. Justin tried to fight back, but it was useless as the woman easily overpowered him. She dropped him onto the coffee table and stood to her full height.


"I think this time will be a little different," she said with a wink as she stripped, showing her well-toned body in all its glory.


She snatched the 9" tall man from the coffee table and fell back onto the couch, lustfully kissing and licking his member. Justin had never experienced anything like this. Her pillowy soft lips gently caressed his dick while her enormous tongue gently played with the tip. Within moments he came–unable to control himself. Natasha easily swallowed his load without missing a beat.


She held him up above her as she lay across the couch, "Okay, now my turn." she grinned lustfully.


"I don't think he's up to the task though," Natasha said to Justin's exposed member. "Although… you're just about the same size as my favorite toy back home… Yes, I think this will work just fine."


Justin watched the world zoom around him as Natasha positioned him in front of her hungry pussy. He suddenly realized what she was about to do as she used her free hand to spread the lips of the labia open. Justin was about to be shoved face-first into her. He tried to yell at Natasha–tell her it was a bad idea to put him in head first–but it was too late. He quickly found himself completely encapsulated by her vagina. Natasha quivered as the tiny man penetrated her. She gripped him by his legs and pushed him in and out. Her other hand stimulated her clit.


Justin became disoriented as he was pushed and pulled back and forth. Her vaginal walls gripped him tightly, the pressure steadily increasing with each pulsing of her powerful muscles. Juices poured in from all around him lubricating him, making Natasha slide him in and out faster and faster. Justin found it difficult to breathe, occasionally taking in mouthfuls of grool instead of air. Just when he thought he couldn't take anymore–her vaginal muscles squeezed him tighter than ever before, completely knocking the wind out of him.


As Natasha approached orgasm, she let go of Justin's legs and bucked her hips. Her powerful vaginal muscles pushed Justin out, covering him in cum. Between the drinks she had and the powerful orgasm–Natasha fell asleep.


Justin on the other hand found himself equally exhausted from the brief, but intense, play and simply opted to fall asleep on the couch between Natasha's legs.


_______________


A couple of hours went by before Natasha awoke with a start. She quickly sat up, then swung her legs over to rest her feet on the floor. She held her head, nursing a splitting headache. She needed to get some water. She stood up and headed toward the kitchen.


Justin was unprepared for the giant Natasha to sit up so suddenly. She swung her massive thighs over him as she moved to put her feet on the floor. Before he could get out of the way he found himself pressed beneath her massive thigh. Luckily she stood up before the pressure became too much. He breathed a sigh of relief as the giantess walked to the kitchen.


She drank the whole glass of water, then filled another. She returned to the couch and plopped down, unaware that Justin narrowly found himself under her giant butt.


"Why am I naked?" she said to herself. Trying to recall how she had gotten home. The events with Justin felt more like a dream than anything real.


"Uh… Hi!" Justin said while patting Natasha's tree-sized leg.


Natasha jumped up in shock, "Holy shit! Was that real? Did I really–" She looked at Justin's naked form and the tell-tale wet spot on the couch.


"I-I'm so sorry." She felt sick to her stomach. She realized she had basically used him as a sex toy against his will. She fell to her knees and started crying into another part of the couch. "I don't know what came over me." she sobbed, "How could you ever forgive me?"


Justin walked up to the crying giantess and patted her head gently, "Some clothes would be nice," Justin teased, trying to lighten the mood. His clothes were still on the coffee table. He could probably make the jump, but if he missed he'd be in a world of hurt.


"O-of course!" Natasha blushed, finally realizing that they were both completely naked. She quickly handed him his clothes, then started to dress.


"I'm serious though. I feel terrible about what I did," she said as she sat down next to him on the couch.


"It wasn't all bad. You did give me a pretty mean blow job." he teased. Natasha rolled her eyes. "No, seriously! Probably the best I've ever had. I might have to start dating 50' women exclusively." he laughed.


Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door. Natasha stood up to answer it.


"Where is he?" a familiar voice said from the other side of the door.


"I don't know what you're talking about," Natasha said.


"Where is Justin?" the visitor said, pushing her way into the apartment. It was Ally except now she was the same height as Natasha.


"You need to leave," Natasha said simply, ready to protect her friend.


Ally took a swing at Natasha, who narrowly dodged the punch. After a few quick exchanges, the two were wrestling on the ground. Justin watched the two 50' women roll around, attempting to get the upper hand.


"I have to stop this…" he said to himself. Realizing they were both fighting to protect him. He climbed down the couch as the two giantesses slammed into the coffee table causing everything around him to quake.


"Ally! Natasha! Stop this!" he yelled, waving his arms as he ran toward the giant women. It was useless though as neither of them could hear him through the adrenaline.


Still hungover, Natasha wasn't up for a fight. Ally was quickly gaining the upper hand. Justin chased the tumbling women around the room–or ran away from them when they started rolling his way. Desperately trying to get their attention. More than once he nearly found himself under them, before they finally noticed him.


"Justin? You're okay!" Ally said.


"You know this woman?" Natasha finally had the forethought to ask. Justin nodded and the two giantesses released each other. Justin sighed with relief.


_______________


After sorting out all of the confusion, Ally and Justin decided to stay and hang out with Natasha some more. Besides, there wasn't any rush in going home–Ally would take hours to shrink back down. Instead, they talked about everything Justin had learned about Micro Cities, inc. and Natasha shared the story of how she was shrunk again. This confirmed Justin's fear that there was an alternate shrinking device that was nearly instant. Natasha and Ally seemed to be getting particularly friendly when it came to gossiping about Justin though.


"Poor Justin, he meets this girl he really likes, and guess what?" Ally said to Natasha while they sat on the couch. Justin sat between them, ignored.


"What?" Natasha anticipated.


"She's normal-sized!" Ally giggles and Natasha quickly joins in.


"That's a whole lotta woman. Are you sure you're up to the task?" Natasha teased.


"I didn't know that when I was flirting with her!" He defended himself. This only made Natasha laugh harder.


"Besides," he continued, "I'm still pretty mad about what happened."


Both women raised their eyebrows, waiting for the details. Minutes ago these women were fighting each other, and now they were in sync like best friends–Justin couldn't help but find the sudden change funny.


"Brooke made an error on one of her diagrams. She was off by about 5mm. She laughed and called it 'insignificant'." he explained.


"5mm? That's pretty small." Natasha said.


"He's a little over 9mm tall." Ally reminded her, pointing at Justin.


"Oh," Natasha giggled, "So it was kinda like she was calling YOU insignificant, huh?"


Just like that Natasha cut to the core of why he was so bothered by her comment. Someone he really liked called him… insignificant.


"Look, I've never seen you so interested in someone." Natasha continued. "This Brooke must be pretty special. I think you can give her another chance."


"Besides, I've overheard you lovebirds talking some nights." Ally chimed in, "I'm fairly certain she really likes you. I don't think she meant to hurt you. She's probably still wrestling with the fact she has the hots for someone smaller than her pinky fingernail."


"I think you can be the bigger person and just talk to her about it," Natasha added. Ally and Natasha couldn't help but giggle at the idiom 'bigger person'.


"Did you ever get that drink you were hoping for, Justin?" Ally asked.


"Nope," he said simply.


"Well let's fix that!" Natasha stood up to get drinks for her guests.


_______________


At Justin's suggestion, the trio decided to watch a movie. He was happy to just relax around some close friends–even if they were several times his height. As the night went on, he couldn't help but notice that Ally and Natasha were getting pretty friendly. The two 50' women slowly moved closer to each other, pinning the tiny Justin between them.


"I think I'm going to make us some snacks." Ally suddenly said, standing up. "Can you help me in the kitchen, Natasha?"


Natasha quickly stood up and followed her, "Just wait here, Justin. We'll be right back."


Justin sat on the couch, grateful that he was no longer sitting between two women nearly 10 times his size. He casually sipped on his beer, served in one of Natasha's shot glasses, fully aware he wouldn't be able to refill it without their help.


Several minutes passed and the girls still hadn't returned. Justin finally took the last swig of his drink and decided to go find his giant friends so they could help him refill his glass.


Justin approached the kitchen and noticed it was suspiciously empty–where had the girls gone? He could hear some noises from what he assumed was the bedroom. The door was cracked just slightly, if it had been closed all the way he'd have no hope of reaching the door handle. Just walked up to the massive door and, with great effort, pushed it open. 


Natasha and Ally were completely naked. Ally was splayed across the bed, Natasha's face buried between her legs. Her impressive butt wiggled in the air to some internal rhythm. Justin's jaw dropped, completely caught off guard by the enormous naked women.


Ally's eyes go wide upon seeing the tiny Justin walk into the room, "Sh-shit… J-Justin," she managed to stammer, still lost in the pleasure from Natasha's expert tongue action.


Natasha instantly stopped and sat straight up, slowly turning her head toward the door.


"Uh… I just... Um needed a refill." Justin tried to explain, "And… uh the door was open."


There was a long awkward pause. Ally and Natasha looked at each other lustfully, then back to Justin.


"Did you want to join us?" Ally asked tentatively.


"Probably not," Natasha said, starting to stand up, "He got more than acquainted with my womanhood earlier. I'm not sure he'd be up for that  again."


Natasha was walking toward Justin in all of her naked glory, her hips swaying side-to-side with her sultry strides. Between the alcohol and the majesty of seeing two beautiful giant women in all their naked glory, Justin found himself thinking with the wrong head when he said, "Just don't forget to let me breathe!"


Natasha blushed remembering that she had shoved him head-first into her. She scooped up the 9" man and replied, "Deal."


"You're going to love this," Natasha said, looking at Ally.


Natasha dropped to her knees, gently inserting Justin into Ally's waiting pussy. Justin began to regret his decision as soon as Ally's vaginal walls started to tighten around him. Luckily in his intoxicated state, the pain wasn't nearly as bad as before. Once again he found himself getting disoriented from the constant movement, Ally's natural lubrication completely soaked him.


True to her word, Natasha pulled Justin out before he ran out of air. She dropped him on Ally's firm stomach, then buried her face between  Ally's legs. As Ally came to orgasm, she squirmed and bucked, making Justin roll around, eventually landing between her car-sized breasts. Ally took a few quivering breaths, still recovering from her orgasm. While Justin lay between her breasts, unsure of what would happen next..


Natasha deftly moved from between Ally's legs to stradling her at the hips. As the dominant woman moved, Justin's sky was suddenly replaced by Natasha's boobs, gently swaying side to side. Natasha stared lustfully into Ally's eyes before kissing her passionately. Her breasts pressed against Ally's. Justin attempted to throw his arms up, but it was useless as Natasha's weighty bosom completely overpowered him.


Ally turned the tables by rolling over, forcing Natasha to the bottom. Justin was starting to get light headed from the pressure of the women's breasts. Now on top, Ally pushed up giving Justin the much-needed relief. Ally then kissed Natasha on her neck, then slowly made her way down to her chest where Justin still lay. 


She deftly kissed and licked each of Natasha's nipples before focusing on the tiny man between them. Ally gently licked and toyed with Justin's tiny member with the tip of her tongue. Natasha then pressed her breasts together, completely obscuring him from Ally. Still, Ally's tongue found its way between Natasha's tits and onto Justin's cock. He was completely immobilized by Natasha's impressive breasts, Ally's tongue deftly worked his member despite the weighty obstacle. 


When he came, the girls finally released the pressure. He had cum on Natasha's tits, he could see his small amount of semen against the wall of flesh. With a grin, Ally licked the tiny spurt from each of Natasha's breasts, then gently grabbed Justin by his leg with her teeth and dragged him down between Natasha's legs.


"Us big girls are gonna play up there. Maybe you can help us out down here," she said with a grin, before returning her attention to Natasha and kissing her passionately.


Justin watched the two women's nether regions gently bump and grind against each other. Compared to attempting to pleasure Jazmin–this would be an easy task. He used one hand for each of the clits, and did his best to move along with their rhythm.


Natasha bit Ally on the neck, causing her to jolt straight up. Justin suddenly found himself in the shadow of Ally's giant ass. She lost her balance and fell backward, directly onto Justin. He was completely wedged between her massive cheeks. Ally started to giggle, realizing Justin's predicament and fell backward, onto the floor. Natasha quickly looked over the edge of the bed to see what was so funny, and burst into laughter herself.


Ally was on her stomach on the floor, Justin was completely wedged in her ass. Everytime he tried to escape, Ally simply flexed her butt muscles and trapped him there.


"I could do this all day," Ally giggled. She finally decided she had had enough fun, and fished Justin out from between her ass cheeks. "This next part is strictly a spectator sport for you." she said to him. She stood up and set him on the nightstand.


"As for you," Ally looked at Natasha, "I had no idea you were a biter." she said lustfully before jumping on Natasha again.


Justin watched the two building-sized women go at it passionately from his vantage point on the nightstand. They were certainly going far rougher with each other than before, he was grateful they had the foresight to exclude him from this particular chapter of the night.


The rest of the night continued much the same. The girls would occasionally include Justin in their games, careful not to injure him.


By the time they were done, all three of them were exhausted. Natasha set one of her bras on the nightstand, confident it would make a pretty good bed for Justin–and she was right. It was probably better than the bed he had in his apartment! Meanwhile, Natasha and Ally cuddled in the bed.

_______________


Morning came and the three were tired and sore from the night before–not to mention just a little hungover. Justin couldn't help but laugh at the fact he was laying inside his old coworker's bra like a bed. He shook his head, slowly getting up, careful not to upset his pounding head.


He looked at the bed and saw Natasha's massive form still sleeping soundly. Ally was also still sleeping soundly but had shrunk back to her original height. Her tiny form was dwarfed by her previous night's partner.


Natasha stirred, sitting up. Her massive movements jolted Ally awake. "Good morning, cuties." she smiled at her two much smaller friends.


"Morning!" Ally waved.


"Let me get a shower and I'll take you two home." Natasha said, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "Wanna join?" she looked down at Ally, who nodded enthusiastically. 


"Not you though." Natasha eyed Justin, "You need to decide what you're doing with Brooke first."


Justin laid down again as the women left the room. He had gotten what he needed–a break from reality, but now he had to deal with the very real problem: Micro Cities, inc. If he had any hope of holding those in power accountable for their actions, he'd need help from someone normal-sized. Brooke was probably his best hope–assuming she wasn't in on it as well.


Justin shook that last thought from his head. He couldn't start thinking that way. He had to stay focused on solving one problem at a time. First was making amends with Brooke.

Reconnection by sizeaddled
Author's Notes:

Justin and Brooke make up and prepare for the installation of their first project together. Meanwhile, Brooke suspects Jazmin has been mistreating the residents and asks Claire to investigate.

"Ugh." Brooke flopped onto her bed and laid on her back. She placed her left arm over her stomach, which was in knots. Over the last month, she had worked with Justin and had developed a lot of respect for him professionally. Moreover, they had begun to get to know each other on a personal level through nightly calls. She had even started to develop romantic feelings for the man… until she found out he was only a few millimeters tall. Her stomach turned at the thought.



What did this mean for their professional, personal, and romantic relationship going forward? Could she look at him in the same light, knowing he was smaller than her thumbnail? She wondered while examining her manicured fingernails. If they did pursue a romantic relationship how would they… get intimate?



Sure, he could grow back to normal, but that would take about a week and then another week to shrink back. She knew it was difficult to get two weeks off in a row at their company, especially for someone so new to the company. Even if he did grow back, they'd be full-sized together for a day at most. She could move to Micropolis and meet him at his size instead–she shuddered at the thought of being so tiny and vulnerable.



Brooke rolled onto her stomach and grabbed her phone, scrolling through her contacts. She desperately needed another woman's advice. She had tried talking to one of her best friends from college, but spent most of the time trying to explain how they shrink people, to begin with!



Suddenly, a name jumped out at Brooke. "That's it!" she said to the empty room. Claire gave her a tour of the different Micro Cities when Brooke started with the company. She seemed friendly and would likely be able to offer insights that others could not.



"Hey, Claire!" Brooke said eagerly, "I was wondering if you had time to chat–don't worry it's nothing about work."



"Girl you gave me a heart attack! I thought something had gone seriously wrong if you're calling me!" Claire said with a laugh. "I'm actually on my way to lunch with Jazmin at that new cafe near the office, want to meet us there?"



"Sure!" Brooke quickly hung up to get ready. This was too perfect–she'd be able to get the perspectives of not just one–but two women that worked with shrunken people every day.



_______________



Shortly after meeting up at the cafe, the girls sat down and ordered their food. Claire and Jazmin both appeared a little worse for the wear–likely a result of their previous night's activities.



"So what was it you wanted to talk about?" Claire asked Brooke moments after the waiter left their table.



"Oh, well… you see…" Brooke stumbled over her words, caught off guard by Claire's sudden segue to the topic. With a deep breath to focus, she continued. "Have either of you ever dated one of the residents?"



Claire and Jazmin both raised an eyebrow, "You know like one of the residents of a Micro City." Brooke explained.



Claire shook her head, "No, but I think Jazmin has. I caught her sneaking a 'boyfriend' out one night."



Jazmin was briefly confused, but suddenly remembered what Claire was talking about. Jazmin had spotted a guy going through the shrinking process that was really cute. When he was done shrinking, she decided to take him home and add him to her collection. Jazmin had lied to Claire about the whole boyfriend thing to avoid any trouble.



"Eh, he turned out to be more of a boy toy than a boyfriend," Jazmin said with a shrug. It was true after all. He currently lived with her other tinies and was frequently used as a toy.



"How did you meet?" Brooke asked, hanging off every word.



"Uh well… we met before he shrunk." This part was true, he was full-sized when she had handed him his shrinking kit.



Jazmin continued, "During the shrinking process he flirted with me a bit." truthfully, he had denied her advances, but that didn't bother her. With each passing minute, he had become easier to overpower.



"Then after he was all moved in he called me. Wouldn't you know it? He wanted to come over to… spend the night. If you know what I mean." Jazmin lied with a wink. In all actuality, he had never seen the inside of his new apartment. She had snatched him up before he was done shrinking and stuffed him in her purse–which was when Claire had caught her.



"Wow! That's pretty forward for someone so small." Claire raised an eyebrow, not buying Jazmin's story.



"Wait–how small was he?" Brooke quickly asked. Jazmin was grateful for the quick change of subject before Claire could pry.



"Oh, he was from Toy Town." Jazmin said, referring to the 1:25 scale city, "So less than three inches, I guess?"



Brooke frowned, realizing that Justin was significantly smaller than that.



"So let me get this straight." Claire interjected, "A man, who is less than three inches tall, asked YOU to get intimate? That's super dangerous!"



"H-how would you even… You know?" Brooke blushed, ignoring Claire's line of questioning. "I mean you could so easily…"



"Crush him? Swallow him whole–in more than one way?" Jazmin grinned, "Yes, you're right. However, sometimes you have to get creative." she ended with a wink.



Brooke still wasn't sure what she meant, but continued her line of questioning anyways, "So why didn't it work out?"



"Do you really want to know?" Jazmin raised an eyebrow. Brooke nodded emphatically while Claire listened with intense curiosity.



"As it turns out, he was an exceptional clit massager." Jazmin started simply. Claire and Brooke blushed, not expecting her to get so explicit right away. They leaned in closer, so Jazmin didn't have to speak so loudly.



"One time he had me this close to orgasm," she pinched her index and thumb less than an inch apart, "but couldn't quite do the job, you know? So I grabbed my favorite toy and… helped." Jazmin bit her lip.



"You didn't!" Claire interrupted a look of shock on her face.



"I did." Jazmin grinned devilishly, "The look on his face was priceless as a toy several times his size did the job he couldn't." Jazmin paused, soaking in the memory, a dampness growing between her legs.



"Anyways, after that, I put him and my toy on the nightstand and left to get a rag to clean up. When I returned, my dildo had tipped over and he was helplessly pinned beneath it!" she giggled, "No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't move it. Of course, I had to rescue the tiny dude, but only after I was done laughing my ass off." Jazmin bit her lip, relishing in the other girls' expressions, "Once you've seen a tiny get pinned under one of your sex toys… It's hard to see them as anything more than that–a toy."



"I guess he got more than he bargained for." Claire quipped, "You know, it's etiquette to ask a guy before you start using toys in the bedroom."



Jazmin rolled her eyes.



"So who's the lucky guy?" Claire asked Brooke.



"Wh-what do you mean?" Brooke stumbled, wondering if she had already mentioned Justin.



"Come on. You wouldn't be asking this if you didn't have the hots for one of the residents." Claire winked. "So who is it? Which city is he in? You've gotta give us all the details."



Brooke blushed, not realizing she had been that obvious, "His name is Justin. He's a Microengineer like me."



Claire and Jazmin's eyes lit up with recognition. Claire turned to Jazmin, "Isn't that the guy…"



"Yeah, I moved his couch into his new place." Jazmin finished.



"I guess she likes 'em really tiny!" Claire nudged Jazmin jokingly.



"W-we didn't know!" Brooke tried to defend herself, "I thought he was normal-sized like us and he thought I was tiny like him!"



Jazmin and Claire laughed even harder, "That must've been a BIG surprise." Claire's pun enhanced Jazmin's laughter.



Brooke fumed, "Come on! I'm serious!"



After their giggling fit subsided, Brooke continued, "After we found out, I said something that really upset him and now I don't know what to do." she frowned.



After a moment, Jazmin said, "I could sneak him out and bring him to you," she paused, forming an evil grin, "Then you could teach him a lesson or two. It's very easy, I can even show you how." she winked.



"You know that's against the rules," Claire lightly punched Jazmin in the arm. "Besides, I think she wants to salvage the relationship. Some people pick partners on things like personality, not body type." she teased Jazmin, who rolled her eyes.



She looked at Brooke, "I think you should just tell him how you feel. Maybe talking it through with him will resolve your conflicted feelings. If it works out, you could always treat it like a long-distance relationship. You just have to pretend he lives far away and it takes a week to travel!"



"Or you could move in with him," Jazmin chimed in, "Claire and I would take extra good care of you!"



"No way! I couldn't! Being that tiny sounds so… scary!" Brooke said emphatically. Being shrunk was already a scary thought to her, but the way Jazmin said that sent a chill down her spine.



Their waiter suddenly appeared, to deliver their food. As they ate, the conversation moved onto more mundane topics. Despite this, Brooke continued to think about what the girls had said. It seemed the path forward would be difficult, but she had never had such strong feelings for another person before. She had decided it was time to call him.



_______________



Justin lay on top of his makeshift bed, the bra of his former coworker. Ally and Natasha had left him alone in the bedroom while they hopped in the shower. From the sounds of it, it seemed they were enjoying part two of last night's fun. This time with Ally as the shrunken partner.



Justin lazily sat up and quickly realized he was still naked from the previous night's escapades. He looked around the room and spotted his clothes–they were by the door where he had stripped before joining the two giant women last night.



With a sigh, he stood up and looked over the edge of the nightstand–it was around 15' to the ground from his perspective. Instead, he opted to jump onto the bed and use the sheets to climb down safely. With a running start, Justin lept from the nightstand and barely managed to grab onto the sheets of the bed. He pulled himself up to safety and, once he had caught his breath, looked down at the gap between the bed and the nightstand where he had nearly met his demise. Perhaps he should've waited for the ladies to return–he wondered.



He shrugged and made his way to the foot of the bed where the flat sheet draped over the side to the floor. Justin grabbed the sheet and carefully used it to scale his way down to the floor. Standing on the floor, a relative 9" tall to the scale of Natasha's house, gave him a dizzying sense of scale. Seeing her furniture tower over him always felt surreal. Her discarded shoes and garments were strewn across the floor, large obstacles for his diminutive size. His eyes finally locked onto his clothes, and he quickly jogged toward them.



As Justin finished getting dressed he heard the bathroom door open, followed by the thundering footsteps of Natasha.



"Sorry I don't have anything your size, you may just have to wear your clothes from yesterday," Natasha said, her attention focused on the tiny woman at her feet, Ally. Natasha wore nothing but a towel, while Ally was wrapped in a dry washcloth in the same fashion.



Natasha's ground-shaking footsteps unerringly moved toward Justin. Justin looked behind him–he was standing in front of Natasha's dresser. She was likely about to grab clothes for herself. Unfortunately for Justin, she hadn't so much as looked in his direction as she talked with Ally.



Justin froze as Natasha's tree-trunk-sized legs moved toward him. She was closing in fast–leaving Justin very little time to react. Within three steps her left foot slammed inches away from him, quickly followed by the right foot on the other side. Justin looked up at Natasha and realized he was looking straight up her towel to her naked labia. Natasha started to squat over him and Justin quickly fell to his back to avoid getting hit by her rear-end.



"Hey, where's Justin?" Ally asked from atop the bed.



"Huh?" Natasha pivoted while squatting over Justin, unknowingly swinging her ass in his face. The arch of her feet twisted as she pivoted.



"Don't move!" Ally suddenly said, spotting Justin. "He's right under you."



Natasha suddenly shot up and stepped back, "Why you little perv–" She snatched him up and brought him to her face. Justin flinched as the giant woman gripped his body. Natasha saw that Justin's hair was slightly matted from her and Ally's dried juices and felt bad for not getting him cleaned up as well. 



"How about you get a shower while we get dressed. I'll put you in the sink and check on you in 10 minutes?" she asked, already carrying him to the bathroom.



After preparing the sink for him, she left and closed the door to the bathroom. Justin stripped, then slid down the basin of the sink to get under the running water. As he stood under the running water he realized he had no soap. He glanced up and saw a hand soap dispenser sitting on the rim of the sink. Justin carefully made his way out of the sink–which proved very difficult now that he was soaking wet.



Justin sized up the soap dispenser, which stood about chest high to him. It was a standard pump soap dispenser, so he opted to use one hand to push down the pump and the other to catch the soap. The pump wouldn't budge. Next, he tried using both hands to push down the pump–again to no avail. Determined not to let a soap dispenser get the best of him, he climbed on top of it. He would use all of his weight by jumping on it. Justin stood on top of the pump of the soap dispenser, balancing precariously. As he prepared to jump, the door suddenly opened up.



"All done?" Natasha asked as she walked in, "Wh-what are you doing? You're going to hurt yourself!" On cue, Justin lost his balance and Natasha caught him.



"Thanks…" Justin said but was unheard by Natasha.



"If you needed help with the soap, you should've just asked," Natasha said. She pressed down on the pump with her index and middle finger, easily releasing the soap into her waiting hand. She accomplished with two fingers something he couldn't do with all of his strength.



"I've still got stuff to do today after I drop you guys off." Natasha chided, rubbing the soap between her hands, she then proceeded to completely coat Justin in soap. "I don't have all day for you to take a shower." she smiled as she picked him up and gently washed him in the sink, rinsing the soap off.



"There. All done," she said, dropping a dry washcloth for him to use as a towel. She then picked him up once again and set him on the floor with his clothes nearby.



"We'll be waiting by the front door! Don't keep us waiting–or I guess you'll have to live with me," she teased.



Justin watched the giantess walk away casually. Being so easily manhandled by his former coworker was a stark reminder of how weak he was.



_______________



Justin and Ally were each sitting on one of Natasha's shoulders as she walked them home. This kept her hand free, while Justin and Ally used her tank top strap and hair to keep them steady.



"I'm sorry, Natasha." Justin said with a heavy sigh, "It's my fault you were shrunk and trapped here against your will."



"Eh," she shrugged, threatening to knock Justin and Ally from their perch, "It's not so bad now that I know you're okay. Plus, I've met someone new." she winked at Ally.



"I'm going to find a way to fix this," Justin said. Although his confidence was wavering. He couldn't even operate Natasha's soap dispenser, how was he supposed to get all of them back to full size?



"I know." Natasha said simply, "You're the smartest guy I know. You've figured out way more difficult problems than this. So I'll just enjoy the ride until you figure it all out."



Natasha's confidence in him made Justin feel much better. Still, he was quickly running out of ideas–and his insignificant stature made options limited. He pondered in silence for a bit as they walked.



His thoughts were interrupted when Natasha suddenly came to a complete stop. A leg–nearly as wide as her–blocked her path, then quickly disappeared. The appendage belonged to a resident of the Little Villas, a 1:6-scale city.



"Watch your step!" Natasha started to yell at the giantess, who just gave a half-hearted wave. The giant woman's footsteps had already taken her far away from the three of them. Natasha turned her attention to her tiny passengers.



Ally had managed to successfully hang on to Natasha's tank top strap, however, Justin wasn't so lucky. Natasha's sudden stop had caused him to fumble forward. He had briefly bounced against her breast before grabbing onto her shirt. His relative weight pulled the shirt down, fully revealing Natasha's cleavage. Justin looked down, thankful he hadn't fallen the additional 30' to the ground. 



"As for you," Natasha said, wrapping her hand around him. "You're way too big to ride in my cleavage." she teased.



She set him back onto her shoulder, "Maybe next time I'll get one of those resizer bands and grow as big as her!" she motioned to the woman that had nearly stepped on them, "Then you'd both easily fit." she winked.



"That sounds fun!" Ally chimed in, "But I'd be careful with him. Brooke may not appreciate you stuffing him in your cleavage."



"True…" Natasha pouted briefly, "Then again…"



Ally waited a few moments before prompting Natasha, "Then again… what?"



"I was just thinking about last night," Natasha explained, "and I started to wonder what it would be like if there was a giant person there–say like Brooke…" She paused before asking Justin, "Do you think she'd be into that?"



"I don't know." Justin shrugged. He realized it was difficult enough last night when both women were nearly 50' tall relative to him. How could that possibly work with Brooke–who was over 1000' tall to him?



"You should totally ask!" Natasha said excitedly.



Justin rolled his eyes, "Yes, that's the first thing I'm going to ask her the next time we talk." his response dripped with sarcasm.



_______________



When Justin finally arrived home, he immediately went to his computer to call Brooke. He was surprised to see two missed calls from her already. He hit the 'call' button and was surprised at how quickly Brooke answered.



"Hi," he said nervously. Seeing her on his screen felt so surreal now knowing she was on the same scale as Claire of Jazmin. Despite being the same girl he had talked to over and over again, he still felt that their dynamic had somehow changed.



"Hey," Brooke said, unsure of where to start.



"I'm–" they both started to say at the same time.



After a brief awkward pause, Brooke continued, "I'm sorry, Justin. I didn't mean to make light of your… situation. I really respect you as a fellow engineer." she paused, taking a deep breath to steady herself, "I also really like you."



Justin sat in stunned silence–not because of what she said, but because of how direct she was. "I'm sorry for overreacting and–I really like you too." He decided being equally direct would be the best response,



Brooke sighed with relief. Justin could see her entire body relax.



"So I guess this means I have a giant girlfriend?" Justin teased.



"Hey! You're the tiny one!" she huffed, and they shared a laugh.



They quickly started to talk like they always had as if no time had passed at all. Things were definitely different now, more natural and relaxed. It was easy to forget the size difference as they talked.



"So what did you end up doing this weekend? I tried calling you a couple times earlier." Brooke asked.



"Oh, I was on my way home from Natasha's house." Justin explained, "It turns out my old coworker lives in the 1:25 scale city. Ally and I were there… um hanging out." Justin skipped on the details.



Brooke raised an eyebrow, "Should I be jealous?"



"N-no way!" he stuttered.



"Geez with a reaction like that… what'd you do, have a threesome?" Brooke laughed.



Justin tried to say something but had a frog in his throat.



"No way!" Brooke looked at him with eyes wide. "What? How? I mean, Ally's your size, right? So you like, had sex with her while Natasha watched or something?" Brooke was genuinely curious–yet baffled.



"Oh, actually Ally used one of the temporary growth bands to be the same height as Natasha," Justin explained.



"Then how did you…" Brooke asked with one eyebrow raised.



Justin struggled to make eye contact with Brooke as he said, "You see, I was probably about 9 inches tall relative to them… And they… um…" Justin tried to avoid going into explicit detail.



"Oh?" Brooke raised an eyebrow, "OH!" her eyes went wide, "So they… used you like a toy?"



Justin nodded, still afraid of how his new girlfriend would react. This was about to be the shortest relationship of his life.



"That… actually sounds kinda fun." she mused, "but now that we're dating, I expect there will be no more of that… unless I'm involved." she winked.



Justin's jaw dropped–he was not expecting that kind of response. "Don't forget you're a lot bigger than all three of us!" Justin said after gathering his composure, "It'll probably be a combined effort."



Brooke bit her lip, somehow the thought of three people working tirelessly to please her was a huge turn-on. Even long after they had hung up, her mind was consumed with thoughts of how she might interact with her tiny boyfriend.



_______________



"It looks like everything is in place," Justin said. It was Monday and he and Brooke were having their weekly meeting to discuss the progress of the project.



"Awesome! Now we just need to schedule the installation." Brooke said excitedly.



"I'll reach out to Claire and Jazmin to see when they're available to set everything up," Justin said.



Brooke shook her head, "Hold on. I don't think either of them has the technical know-how to hook everything up correctly. This isn't like prior building installations they've done. The last thing we need is a whole keg's worth of beer flooding Micropolis because they miscalculated something…"



Justin knew she was right–and not just because of the calibration of the beer, liquor, and wine dispensers. There was a lot of custom electrical work that could fry the whole city block if done incorrectly.



"So what do you suggest?" he asked.



"I-I think it'll have to be me," she said. In truth, Brooke was still nervous about seeing Justin in person. Seeing his tiny body face-to-face or… face-to-toe. Might change her perspective.



"That makes sense." Justin agreed, "I'll be on-site to help with installation from the ground then."



They'd both be handling installation 'from the ground', Brooke giggled to herself.



"That reminds me! I've actually got the final product right here." She briefly shuffled some papers around on her desk, then picked up the tiny building. "Ta-da! Here it is!" She held the building in both hands, it barely spanned the width of both of her palms.



Justin swallowed hard. Occasionally Brooke did things like this that unintentionally reminded him that they were not of equal size. Within the next few weeks, he'd be a patron at that bar. The bar his girlfriend held literally in the palm of her hands and kept as a desk ornament.



"I guess this means I'll need to finish that resident handling class. They won't give me access to Micropolis until I do." Brooke remembered, "Shoot I better get on that, especially now that my boyfriend is a resident."



Justin laughed, "Yes, please do. We both know I can't install it by myself!"



_______________



That night, Justin and Brooke resumed their nightly calls. However, shortly into the conversation the internet cut off. Justin suddenly had a sick feeling in his stomach and rushed to the window. It was about the time that Claire or Jazmin would show up to handle the nightly restocking.



The door creaked open, revealing Jazmin. His heart sank.



"Good evening, microbes! It's that time of the week when you lucky little specks get to paint my toenails!" Jazmin said excitedly, grabbing her chair and setting it in the middle of the park as usual.



"Before we get started though, I need to have a little talk with you, Justin." The towering giantess took the two steps required to stand near his building. "I know you're in there. So you can either come up to the roof, or I'll have to reach in to grab you."



"Oh, and if you try hiding from me. There." she tapped her foot hard against the ground, causing it to rumble. "Will." she tapped again, harder this time. "Consequences." This time her foot crushed a set of bicycles sitting near the building.



"Shit," Justin said to himself, quickly running out the door and up the stairs to the room.



"Be careful!" Ally peeked out from her apartment.



With a nod, Justin rushed to the rooftop. The giantess above was growing increasingly impatient.



Justin reached the top, completely out of breath. Even standing on top of the 20-story building, he had to look another 20' into the air to see her knees. He looked higher, attempting to make eye contact with the giant woman. She was wearing a skirt and stood so close to the building, her face was completely obscured by the material.



"There you are!" she squatted down, her flowing skirt spreading out all over the street below. With her knees to her chest, her bright red panties were at eye-level with him.



"Tsk. tsk. I should tell your girlfriend you were looking up my skirt!" she chided him, knowing that her body took up most of his horizon. Jazmin pinched the tiny man between her fingers and dropped him in her palm, returning to her seat.



"I'm sure you're wondering how I knew about Brooke, aren't you?" she said to the man in her palm while the other resident got to work on her feet.



"You see, she came to me for advice." Jazmin purposely omitted the part where Claire was involved as well. "She thinks she can have a real relationship with a tiny little speck like you. What will she think when she sees you for real?" she paused letting her words soak in.



"See, I'm in charge of her Resident Handling Training. Which means I'm going to be spending a lot of time with her this week. Plenty of time to convince her you're a toy at best." she grinned evilly, bringing him close to her mouth. Her pearly white teeth were at least as tall as him.



She then pinched him in her fingers again and gently set him on the big toe of her right foot. "I want you to lie perfectly still there." Justin reluctantly obeyed. "As for everyone else? I want you to paint around him."



"Brooke will be in the office tomorrow for some hands-on training." Jazmin explained, "I'm going to show her my pedicure, the one featuring a YOU-shaped pattern. She'll have no idea that her boyfriend spent the better part of his night laying on my toe." she giggled sadistically.



Justin obediently lay on Jazmin's toe as the other residents carefully painted around him. After everything was dry, his fellow residents helped him up as Jazmin finished her duties, then left.



_______________



During working hours, Justin busied himself with prep work for their next project. Meanwhile, Brooke spent her days in the office training with Jazmin and Claire. Justin was relieved to hear that Claire would be helping with the training as well.



"They gave me a pack of scale-model figures to train with!" Brooke said during one of their nightly calls. She held up a baggie filled with at least 50 human-shaped plastic pieces. The label on the bag read '1:200 scale figures'. She opened it up and held one of them to the camera.



"I couldn't believe how tiny they are!" she said excitedly.



"Hey! Careful who you call tiny! He's probably at least my height!" Justin teased.



Brooke was suddenly reminded of why she was taking the training, to begin with–her boyfriend was currently about this size.



"You're right." she bit her lip, making eye contact with Justin as she gently dropped the tiny figurine into her deep cleavage. She then gently gyrated her breasts.



Justin just stared, completely mesmerized.



"I bet my tits look amazing to him right now." she winked seductively, "Are you jealous?"



"Y-yes." he stammered. Being manhandled by Jazmin brought back terrifying memories. Yet doing those same things with someone he trusted–like Brooke seemed… exciting.



She suddenly pressed her tits tightly together, completely consuming the tiny plastic toy. "How about now?"



Justin laughed nervously, "I don't think I'd survive that! But that's a hell of a way to go." Maybe he shouldn't be so quick to trust her, he wondered.



"Hey! Do you know who's doing the nightly restocking tonight?" Justin asked, changing the subject.



"Hmm…" Brooke said, looking it up on her computer, "It seems it's Jazmin."



"Shit," Justin said under his breath.



"Why? Is everything okay?" Brooke asked, growing concerned.



"It's nothing. It's just that–" Justin started, but was interrupted.



NETWORK CONNECTION LOST. The error appeared on Brooke's screen.



"That's the third time this week…" Brooke said to herself. She then double-checked the schedule, "And it's always when Jazmin is working."



_______________



"Damn it," Justin said to himself as he lost his internet connection. On cue, Jazmin strolled through the door. She always made certain that Justin was present at her little pedicure parties. Instead of waiting for her to drag him out, he made his way to the park.



He sighed as he wondered–how do you tell your girlfriend that you have to paint another woman's toes a few times a week or else she punishes everyone in your city? 



He chuckled to himself. Brooke would probably kick Jazmin's ass if she knew. So why didn't he just tell her? Truly his experience with HR had scarred him. Despite growing so close with Brooke, he needed to be 100% sure she wasn't in on it like the others.



In the meantime, he grabbed a brush and got to work.



_______________



The next morning, Brooke arrived early. She was hoping to talk to Claire alone before the workday started. She waited patiently in the training room.



"Hey Brooke, you're here early!" Claire said as she walked in.



"Can I talk to you real quick?" Brooke looked around to be sure Jazmin hadn't shown up yet. "Alone?"



With a nod, Claire closed the training room door.



"I noticed something weird about Micropolis," Brooke began, testing the waters. "When Justin and I are talking, the internet seems to cut off on certain nights."



"I can double-check all the connections, but I don't think internet problems are exactly a new thing," Claire said.



Brooke shook her head, "I thought it might just be a bad connection, but it always seems to happen when Jazmin has the night shift. It seems like more than a coincidence."



Claire thought for a moment. Truthfully she suspected foul play on Jazmin's part. She had seen tiny glittering drops of what appeared to be toenail polish in the park. Of course, there was that whole debacle with the cameras not working when that complaint was filed.



"Also, he asked me who was working the restock shift last night." Brooke's eyes were welling up with tears, "When I told him it was Jazmin he looked terrified! Defeated! It was awful!"



Claire looked over her shoulder and quickly hushed Brooke, reassuring her. "Okay, I'll look into it," she promised. "Just don't mention this to anyone else–she's got a lot of political power in the company. She can't find out we're investigating her."



Brooke nodded, wiping away her tears. Claire knew that if this was true–network problems were just the tip of the iceberg.



_______________



As the week progressed, Brooke continued to complete her Resident Handling Training. Like clockwork, the network connection would fail on nights when Jazmin worked. Brooke tried to press Justin for an answer, but he always changed the subject or only half-answered her questions. She knew something was wrong, but also knew that Justin couldn't tell her.



"Tomorrow's the big day!" Justin said, nervously excited. He'd meet his girlfriend for the first time in person.



"Yup! I'm all certified and ready to go." Brooke smiled.



"Speaking of which, while you've been busy getting certified… I built this!" Justin revealed a headset. "This baby uses long-range Bluetooth and can get crystal clear communication up to 600 feet! I just have to pair it with any Bluetooth headset you own!"



Brooke's jaw dropped. That headset had to be extremely tiny if it fit on his head!



"Wow, babe. That's really impressive! I'll be able to talk to you from anywhere in the city!"



Justin was confused then quickly realized his error. "Er… I mean 600 feet to me." he sheepishly clarified.



"Oh… so like 3 feet total?" she estimated.



Justin's accomplishment sounded a lot less impressive when she put it to her scale. He realized that even with this device, she'd have to sit down to be in range.



"I could bring my Bluetooth speaker," she suggested.



Justin shook his head. "Even if you did, it'd be way too loud for us."



Brooke realized how loud her speaker might be to the tiny ears of the residents and quickly agreed with Justin.



"So I guess I'll just bring my wireless earbuds… and stay low to the ground." she smiled.



This time, Justin chuckled at the relative perspective. 'Low to the ground' still meant hundreds of feet in the air to him.



"You know I've been thinking," Brooke paused, ensuring she had Justin's attention, "I don't get to visit Micropolis very often. We have a rare opportunity to… well… what if–after the installation of course–you came over to my place? Maybe… stay the night?"



"Oh?" Justin's interest peaked, "And what would we do at your place?"



"Well," Brooke carefully picked up one of the practice scale-model people, "I'm sure we can find something to do… something we'll both like." She gently kissed the model, then slowly moved it down her body, stopping at her breasts.



Justin swallowed hard as she moved the toy sensually down her body. Brooke was right–who knows when she'd be granted access to visit Micropolis again. This may be their best opportunity to meet in person.



"Plus, I can bring you back in the morning. I can say I'm following up on the installation and bringing you home." she winked, "No one has to know that I'm bringing my tiny little boyfriend home."



"O-okay." Justin struggled to speak.



"Good." she smiled, "Oh, and if you're really good maybe I'll…" She stood up, revealing her pajama-pant-clad lower half. With her left hand she opened the waistband and with her right dropped the tiny toy inside. She released her left hand with a snap, sealing the toy between her legs.



She finally sat back down, "Jealous?"



Justin nodded. The prospect of doing this with a woman 500 times his size was daunting, yet exhilarating.



"Don't worry you'll get your turn." she winked.



Later that night, long after they had hung up, Brooke lay in bed. Thoughts of seeing Justin in person had her excited in more than one way. She felt a peculiar itch between her legs. She reached one hand down between her legs and quickly found the source. A small plastic model–the one she pretended was Justin earlier. He had been left in her panties for several hours now–long forgotten.



She pulled the toy out from her underwear, it shone with a wet sheen completely doused in her juices. The whole situation awakened a hungering lust. Her mind raced–what if that had been a real person? What if they had–against all odds–survived the last few hours in her panties? She had played with herself more than once off and on with the toy going wholly unnoticed. She bit her lip and once again started to play with herself–this time determined to finish the job.



One thing was for sure, she'd have to be far more careful with her tiny boyfriend.



_______________



Meanwhile, Claire was busy gathering all of the intel she could about the mysterious network outages. First, she compared the network outages to Jazmin's check-in and check-out times for each city and confirmed Brooke's suspicions. She also compared the recorded footage and found the minutes where Jazmin serviced the city mysteriously missing.



Claire knew that all of the 'computers' in the resident's homes were essentially dumb terminals. All of the actual computing power was on a server that spun up a Virtual Machine for each user. This meant that someone with access to the main server could easily disconnect the resident's network without causing a disturbance elsewhere in the building. There was just one snag–they were locked in a room and only IT had the keys.



When Claire questioned their main IT guy, Kyle, he was all too quick to mention the missing spare key. He had woven a fairly convincing story that may have convinced Claire–if she hadn't already known about Jazmin. Instead, his quickly crafted story only heightened Claire's suspicion.



With all of her facts lined up, Claire walked into the breakroom with quiet determination. Jazmin was sitting alone–a common occurrence since they were the only two that used this breakroom.



"We need to talk," Claire said simply.



Jazmin looked up from her coffee to Claire.



"Some of the cities appear to lose network connection on… certain nights." Claire hinted, hoping that Jazmin would simply confess.



"I guess our IT guys aren't as good as they think. You should probably lodge a ticket with them." Jazmin shrugged.



Not to be deterred Claire continued, "It only happens on nights you're working."



Jazmin locked eyes with Claire. Her eyes were daggers.



"What are you implying?" Jazmin said with cool confidence.



"It's an uncanny coincidence." Claire said, "I also noticed the camera goes out along with the network. Do you know anything about that?"



"I see what you're getting at," Jazmin glared. "If I were you, I'd drop it now. I'd hate for you to have to live with your little friends."



"Oh please," Claire rolled her eyes, "That reassignment bullshit might work to keep Alia in line, but you know it won't work on me. We both know you don't have the authority to do that."



"I didn't say anything about reassignment." Jazmin shot back, "Did you forget my dad is the CEO?" she stood up and started to pace around Claire. "He has access to premier shrinking tech–stuff that hasn't been seen in the public. Sometimes he leaves prototypes laying around… Sometimes I borrow the prototypes." she laughed evilly.



Jazmin moved in close to Claire's ear and whispered, "All I have to do is tell Daddy that you were a threat to the security of this company and–BAM! You'll be ant-sized in my hand."



Jazmin walked to the exit of the breakroom, "Look, Claire, I like having you as my friend." She turned to glare at the woman again, "But if you cross me… I'm sure you'll make a good pet, too."



Jazmin opened the door and left the breakroom.



Claire stood there in quiet silence. Never in the years she had worked with Jazmin had she seen that side of her. Part of her didn't believe Jazmin, but a chill down her spine told her to 'be careful'.

First Impressions by sizeaddled
Author's Notes:

Brooke and Justin work together to install their first joint project into Micropolis--which also means they'll meet in person for the first time. Will Justin agree to go home with his giant girlfriend? If he does, what plans does she have for her tiny boyfriend?

Claire sat in the breakroom the next morning, stirring her coffee as she stared into space. She was deep in thought about last night's encounter with Jazmin. She had felt a deep sense of unease that left her unable to sleep and ultimately, made her come to work well before anyone else.

For years they had worked together, and Claire had never seen that side of her. In fact, only a few hours after their 'chat', Jazmin had invited her out for drinks. Claire had quickly declined the invite–after all, why would she want to go out with someone that had threatened her?

Despite the rejection, Jazmin continued to text Claire and send pictures as if nothing had happened. In truth, Jazmin's actions made Claire second-guess if the encounter had happened at all! How could she be so casual after threatening to shrink and kidnap a long-time friend?

Claire felt an icy chill go down her spine as she recalled Jazmin's words. Claire knew this feeling–and the threat–was very real. She took a sip of her coffee.

The door to the breakroom creaked open slowly, Claire's heart skipped a beat as Jazmin appeared in the doorway. Normally, Jazmin kept her appearance tidy and fashionable, but this morning she looked a little disheveled–obviously hung over from last night's fun.

"Morning," Claire forced the words past the frog in her throat.

"Ugh," Jazmin grunted as she grabbed a mug and started to make coffee for herself. "Why weren't you there last night? You're supposed to cut me off on weeknights…"

"Really?" Claire started, pausing to build up the courage to continue. "You expect me to just 'go out for drinks' after you threatened me?"

Jazmin's eyes narrowed, the icy stare of last night returning. She was already feeling unwell from the hangover and had no patience for this conversation.

"Put simply? Yes." She set her coffee mug down on the counter and turned to Claire. "I told you I liked you as my friend. So you can either be my friend… or not." Jazmin pinched her fingers together to bring emphasis to what she meant by 'or not.'

"So, what? I'm supposed to just pretend yesterday didn't happen? I should just ignore whatever you're doing to the poor residents? The ones we're supposed to protect and care for?" Claire said angrily, passionate tears welling up.

"If you like being 5 foot 6… yes," Jazmin said with such a sharp chill that the room suddenly felt two degrees colder. When she felt her words had their desired effect, she returned to preparing her coffee–with extra creamer and sugar.

Claire's stomach turned. She wanted to scream, to cry, to rage. Still, with no way of knowing how this 'new shrinking method' worked, she knew she had to hold her tongue and emotions in check. She would play Jazmin's game–for now.

_______________

Brooke walked up to the entrance of the main office of Micro Cities, inc. She had taken these very steps hundreds of times before, yet this time was different. For the first time ever she would personally oversee the installation of a new building for a city. She was to install the new bar in Micropolis, which was currently the smallest city in the building. The structure, which would soon house dozens of patrons, was safely stowed away in her purse, being gently jostled around with every step.

As she entered the building, Brooke waved to Alia, the receptionist, and Alia waved back with a sparkling smile. Instead of walking up the stairs to her designated cubicle in the office–one that she rarely used ever since the work-from-home program started–Brooke made a sharp turn toward the break room near the entrance to the Micro Cities. Brooke had been instructed to meet Jazmin and Claire here before entering Micropolis. As Brooke pulled open the door she could already hear the girls talking.

"Good morning!" Brooke said cheerfully as she entered the room.

Both women turned to greet Brooke. Jazmin was near the coffee machine, still mixing her morning cup while Claire was sitting at the table, drink in hand.

"My, aren't you dressed extra nice today," Claire said as she checked out Brooke's outfit.

Brooke was wearing a flowing white blouse that hung off her shoulders, lightly highlighting her chest. She wore khaki-colored chinos that fit her like skinny jeans, the fabric stretching to accommodate her shapely rear end. The hem of the pants was about 4" above her ankle, revealing part of her silky smooth legs. Her footwear was a unique combination of sandal and heel. The open-toed shoe featured nearly a 1" tall sole, a 4" heel, and three sandal-like buckles. The first of which went over the bridge of her foot, while the other two were just below her ankle.

"Hoping to get some action?" Jazmin teased. She then turned to Claire with a mirthful grin, "Her boyfriend lives in Micropolis, right? Perhaps we should give them some privacy…"

Claire awkwardly laughed and Jazmin shot her an icy glare. It would take more effort than she thought to continue pretending to be Jazmin's friend.

"N-no!" Brooke tried to defend herself, misinterpreting the tension in the room, "I just… wanted to make a good first impression." Brooke said as she joined Claire at the table.

"Believe me, being 1000 feet tall will leave one hell of an impression." Claire teased, placing a reassuring hand on Brooke's.

"Honestly I'm not sure why you bothered," Jazmin said as she, too, sat down at the table. "Anything above your ankles is a waste. He won't even see over your big toe." Jazmin took another peak at Brooke's footwear. "Actually, I'm pretty sure he won't even see over the sole of your shoe." she laughed.

Claire peeked at Brooke's footwear again then said, "Those might be a little… intimidating to the residents. Perhaps you should go barefoot–that's what I typically do."

"Really? But, Jazmin said heels were required." Brooke said, turning to Jazmin.

"Absolutely! I always wear heels. What's an extra 60 feet when you're already over 1000 feet tall?" Jazmin giggled.

Claire rolled her eyes and then looked at Brooke, "Do whatever you feel comfortable with." she leaned in then whispered, "Don't forget she scared off her first shrunken boyfriend."

Claire and Brooke shared a giggle at Jazmin's expense.

"Are you ready?" Claire asked.

Brooke nodded as she retrieved the building from her purse. She set it gently onto the table, each of the girls' coffee mugs towered over the structure. A crumbled receipt and a stick of gum laid atop the building–debris from Brooke's purse. The building looked absolutely ridiculous surrounded by these normal-sized objects.

"Oops," Brooke said, embarrassed as she returned the receipt and gum back to her purse.

_______________

Justin waited at the construction site. He had spent most of his morning roping off a large area for Brooke to stand without fear of hurting any of the residents. Despite his warnings, curious residents gathered at the perimeter.

The colossal door to Micropolis suddenly creaked open. Justin looked skyward to the horizon and saw the living mountain that was his girlfriend, Brooke. His mind reeled trying to reconcile the fact that this gigantic woman was the very same person he had spent hours talking to every night.

Brooke took her first step into Micropolis, showing significantly less confidence than Claire or Jazmin. She took smaller, slower steps. Despite this, she arrived at the construction site within five steps. With her final step, she carefully placed her bare feet into the large, secured area.

Large to Justin, that is. For Brooke, the sealed-off area barely contained her two feet with a few inches to spare. Luckily, the residents gathered at the edge of the build site quickly ran off once they realized just how much room the giantess would need.

Justin's gaze slowly moved up to his girlfriend's body. Brooke's toes were eye-level save for her big toe which was just a bit above him. They were well-manicured and painted a sparkly pink color. As his gaze moved upward he could see the outline of her shapely legs through her tight pants. Continuing skyward, her white flowy shirt gave him a clear view of her bra. It seemed she had enough foresight not to wear a skirt, but didn't think about how her shirt would look from below.

"Hey cutie," Brooke's thunderous voice said. "Like the view?" she teased.

Brooke then slowly squatted down, her enormous frame hovering ominously over Justin. Her knees hovered high above even the tallest building in this area. She pulled out her wireless earbuds as Justin had instructed and set them next to him. The earbuds were easily twice Justin's height–it shouldn't matter though as he worked to pair them with his headset.

"Hello?" Justin said. He could hear his voice blaring over the enormous speaker of Brooke's earbuds.

Apparently, Brooke had heard it too and deftly retrieved the devices. Her enormous digits easily lifted the supersized earbuds and placed them in her ear.

"Can you hear me?" Brooke said once the earbuds were secured.

"The whole city can hear you," he laughed "More importantly–can you hear me?"

Brooke blushed at the silliness of her question. "Wow, this is amazing! I can hear you loud and clear. Aren't you a little genius?" she teased. She brought her index finger near him and gently pushed him over.

"Careful!" he said instinctively as he fell over.

Brooke giggled, "Don't worry, I took the class I know how much you can take." she winked. "Besides, I got a solid 70% on the practical exam."

"What!?" Justin said, suddenly scared–that was an incredibly low score for someone being trusted with the very lives of tiny people.

"I'm kidding!" Brooke laughed loudly, shaking the very ground Justin stood on, "I totally aced it."

"Ha. Ha. Ha." Justin said sarcastically, "Are you ready to get some real work done or what?" he shot back.

With a final giggle from Brooke, the two got to work. Brooke held the building about an inch above the ground while Justin worked to correctly connect the water lines and electrical systems. Satisfied with his work, he stepped out from under the building and guided Brooke from the ground as she gently lowered it into place. She knew the building was fully seated when the locking mechanisms made a 'click.'

Satisfied with the placement, she pulled out a handheld computer and plugged it into the diagnostic port atop the building. All of the more complex structures featured this connection as a way to allow normal-sized people to calibrate the internal systems such as sewage, water, and electricity.

They spent the better part of an hour running diagnostics and system checks. Although Brooke was fairly fit, she couldn't stay squatting over the building site forever. After nearly losing her balance and sitting on half of the commercial zone–she decided it was time to stand up and stretch. Her already monumental form seemed even bigger to the tiny residents as she stretched high–well out of reach from Justin's communications.

"Everything looks good here," Brooke said, finally satisfied with the integration testing.

"Same here! I just have one more sink to test." Justin said as he started to make his way around the building.

Brooke could hear Justin as he moved around. Despite seeing their size differences, she still couldn't believe it took him so long to walk around the minuscule building. She finally heard running water come through on Justin's end.

"And we're all set!" exclaimed. "The new bar workers will handle the rest," Justin added as he walked toward the exit.

Brooke's heart skipped a beat–it was decision time. Last night they had agreed that seeing each other for the first time might be overwhelming and that they may not be ready for the 'next step'. So they had agreed on a signal to let the other know whether or not they were ready to spend the night together.

She reached for the carrying case of her earbuds, carefully opened it, then placed it on the ground near the entrance to the bar. This was her way of showing that she was willing to take him home. If Justin agreed, all he needed to do was step inside the carrying case before she stood to leave. This plan would prevent anyone from finding out that she was sneaking him out.

Meanwhile, as Justin walked toward the door, he saw Brooke's colossal earbud case appear–the top was already open and waiting for him. Now it was his turn for his heart to skip a beat.

Was he really ready for this? He wondered to himself. As he stepped out of the building he looked up at his gorgeous girlfriend and instantly knew the answer. He strode confidently into the earbud case. After a few moments, there was nothing but darkness as Brooke closed the case and gently picked it up, placing it in her pocket.

Justin bounced around rhythmically as his titanic girlfriend walked out of Micropolis–and out of the building. He was thankful that the carrying case featured a soft inner lining, at least.

_______________

Upon returning to the breakroom she carefully moved the earbuds case from her pocket to a small pouch inside her purse. She assumed this would be more secure and less turbulent for her tiny passenger. Brooke quickly said her goodbyes to Jazmin and Claire and made a beeline for her car. She was so giddy with excitement, she almost skipped on her way to the car. She quickly decided that would be a terrible idea for her tiny passenger. Instead, she decided to check on him the moment she got into her car.

"Justin? Are you there?" she asked tentatively. She was fairly certain he had stepped into the case, but he had been awfully quiet during the walk out of the building.

"Yup, I'm here!" he said cheerfully. After a short pause, he finally added with a laugh, "Wherever 'here' is."

"Omigod! Yay!" Brooke bounced in her seat, unable to contain her excitement, "How was the ride? Are you comfortable?" She had a million more questions for him but forced herself to slow down.

"It was… a little bumpy." He said, "Also, it's pretty dark in here."

Brooke thought for a moment, then pulled the case out of her purse and set it in the cup holder. She opened the top and light flooded into the earbuds case.

"How's this?" she asked.

Justin's eyes slowly adjusted to the sudden influx of light. When he could see again, he spotted the edge of the cupholder high above, and the smiling face of Brooke significantly higher than that. Justin still had difficulty reconciling that this monolithic woman was the very same person he talked to nightly. He suspected that their video chats had somehow tricked him into thinking they were the same size.

"I like the view," he finally said. "But won't the case tip over while you drive?"

Brooke realized he was right. Luckily she kept extra napkins in her car–which might provide just enough padding to keep his carrying case upright. She reached into the glove box, to grab them. Her towering body suddenly blotted out the light on one side. On the other, Brooke's flowing white shirt draped over the cupholder like an enormous curtain. From his vantage point, Justin had a clear view of Brooke's bare belly, the expanse of flesh went skyward toward her chest, which was out of view as she looked inside the glovebox. Just as suddenly as she had eclipsed his skyline, she returned to her seat properly. Justin was still amazed at how something so colossal could move so easily and with such grace. Next, Brooke placed the napkins around the earbud case, securing it in place.

"That should do it." she grinned to herself. Satisfied with her handiwork, she started the car and drove home.

_______________

"Hungry?" Brooke asked as she closed the door to her apartment. They were home at last!

"Starving." Justin exaggerated. He was still inside the case in Brooke's purse.

"Awesome! I'll make some lunch then," she said cheerfully as she set down her purse and retrieved her tiny boyfriend. She gently helped him out of her earbuds case and set him in the middle of the table.

Justin watched his giant girlfriend retrieve her earbuds case, stowing away one of the pair while the other remained in her ear. Next, she removed her mountain-sized purse from the table and left the room to put it away. When she returned, she moved to the kitchen paying little attention to the tiny man on her table.

After a few moments of focused silence from Brooke, he decided to wander the landscape. He looked around, the bright white of Brooke's tablecloth blanketed the horizon. A total of four chairs surrounded the expansive table, each a towering mountain in its own right. Based on the count and size of the chairs, Justin assumed he was actually in the center of a relatively small table.

Next, Justin looked behind him and saw a towering glass monolith. He looked up and saw about half a dozen assorted flowers. It was simply a vase. A centerpiece to decorate the table. Still, from Justin's perspective, the glass vase was taller than any building in Micropolis, and the flowers loomed higher still. Inside the glass, Justin could see the stems–most of which were thicker than him–and the water level was at least 3 stories high.

Suddenly, Brooke's looming figure appeared. She casually set a plate, about half the size of a football field, on the table. Next was a knife and a fork, each proportioned to the plate.

Brooke made eye contact with Justin then said, "Almost done babe."

She then stepped away from the table and back into the kitchen. Justin started his way toward the distant plate. He quickly realized that walking there would take a long time and instead opted to run. Despite this, he had barely made it halfway to the plate before Brooke returned.

"Careful, I'm going to put this bowl down now," she said, placing the bowl several inches away from Justin. Despite her warnings, Justin still jumped when the enormous bowl landed less than 100' away from him.

Next, Brooke finally sat down. She watched Justin with curiosity as he ran the last few inches to the edge of her plate. Justin couldn't quite reach the edge of the plate, but he managed to grab the edge after getting a running jump. Brooke giggled with amusement as Justin struggled to pull his body over the edge of the plate.

"About time you joined me." she teased.

Justin lay at the edge of the plate, catching his breath, "Good thing I've been working out." he laughed, "I'm not sure I could've done that a few months ago."

"Haven't you only been shrunk for about six weeks now?" Brooke reminded him. "Somehow I don't think running across my table or climbing onto my plate would've been a challenge 'a few months ago'." she teased.

Justin laughed and pulled himself up to stand on her plate. "You know what I meant!"

"Just make sure you save some energy… we've got plans after lunch," she said with a wink.

Justin saw a sandwich sitting on one side of the plate. Featuring ham, cheese, tomatoes, and lettuce the sandwich stood quite a bit taller than him. A mound of pasta salad was piled on the other side of the plate. He looked at the bowl she had set down while he was running to her and could see a mound of grapes peeking over the edge.

"Looks tasty!" he said, walking toward the stacked sandwich.

Before he had made a dozen steps, Brooke grabbed the knife she had set down earlier and cut the sandwich in half. The serrated edge tore through the building-sized sandwich cleanly separating the halves.

"And here's your half," Brooke picked up half of the sandwich and held it over him. The looming lunch threatened to crush him.

"B-Brooke! I can't–" he said, panic setting in.

"I know," she said cheerfully, putting the sandwich back, "I'm just kidding. Could you imagine trying to eat all that? It's gotta be the size of a building to you!" she giggled.

Justin sighed with relief. They would tease each other from time to time when they talked, it was part of what he loved about her. However, it felt very different now that they were in person. Justin realized having a girlfriend 200x your size was certainly going to be… challenging.

Justin was thankful that he had worn his regular tool belt for today's job. He pulled out a utility knife and carved out a piece of bread, ham, and cheese. Unfortunately, the tomato and lettuce were just out of reach for him. Satisfied with his makeshift lunch, he retreated to the edge of the plate.

Brooke saw Justin step away, then started to eat. The couple looked at each other as they ate, each admiring the uniqueness of their situation. Each bite from Brooke would easily consume him many times over. Meanwhile, Justin's large makeshift sandwich was barely a crumb from her meal. After finishing half of the sandwich, Brooke picked up her fork.

"Here, try this!" she expertly moved one noodle from the pasta salad toward Justin. The spiral-shaped noodle was nearly as wide as he was tall! Once again his knife came in handy as he cut off a piece of the pasta.

Meanwhile, Brooke stabbed several spiral noodles and continued to eat. She quickly finished the remaining noodles, leaving only the one next to Justin.

"May I?" she asked, pointing her fork toward the pasta.

"Of course!" Justin had already eaten more than his fill.

Before he could step away from the morsel, Brooke's fork flew in. The enormous prongs crashed into the plate a dozen feet from Justin. The fork lifted away and just like that it disappeared into her cavernous mouth.

Next, she picked a few grapes from the giant bowl nearby. She set one down near Justin, careful to make sure it wasn't going to roll around and accidentally squish him.

Justin looked at the enormous grape and suddenly remembered a lunch conversation with Natasha. He laughed to himself, with his hand resting against the oversized grape.

"What's so funny?" Brooke asked curiously.

"Back when I had first started shrinking," he explained, "Natasha and I were out to lunch and she was poking fun at my future size. She took a grape and swallowed it whole!"

"Oh yeah?" Brooke said with a mischievous grin, she plucked the grape next to Justin from the plate and then dangled it over her open mouth, high above. "Like this?" she dropped the grape, easily swallowing it. Justin watched her swallow, her throat forcing the grape down. His jaw dropped to the floor, completely entranced.

"Y-yeah… That was…" he started to speak. Watching the enormous grape disappear down her gullet was a totally different experience compared to when Natasha had done it. The terrifying reality of how easy it was for her to swallow something so much bigger than him somehow awakened a feeling he hadn't expected.

"Hot." he finally finished, surprised at his own admission.

"Hot?" she asked, the wheels turning in her mind. Suddenly, her massive fingers pinched Justin between them and lifted him high in the air. She dangled him over her mouth, the same way she had the grape.

"Are you jealous?" she teased. "I can send you in there if you'd like."

Justin was stunned–he couldn't so much as form a word. Below him was Brooke's enormous face. Her cavernous mouth was open wide, ready to accept him into it. Her tongue flicked up and down teasingly, the mighty muscle would easily overpower him. Deep in the darkness of the cave, he could see her throat, pulsing every time she swallowed some saliva.

Brooke let go. Justin started to fall toward the mouth–and to his doom, he assumed. Brooke's mouth suddenly closed and her lips puckered, long before he fell into the cavern of her mouth. He landed on her pillowy lips with a bounce. Justin was relieved to be alive and on this side of her soft lips. Her fingers approached him once again, removing him from her lips and returning him to the table.

"Sorry," she blushed. "I got a little carried away… I just couldn't help it after what you said."

Justin's heart and mind were still racing–trying to process everything that had happened.

"Wow…" he finally said. He had so many conflicting feelings. The fact was though, deep down, he really enjoyed it.

"You know I wouldn't actually eat you… right?" Brooke asked, a look of concern on her face.

"I know." Justin laughed out loud. "If I didn't trust you to keep me safe–I wouldn't be here," he reassured his giant girlfriend.

After they were done eating, Brooke cleaned up. Justin tried to help by gathering some of the crumbs that had fallen nearby but had only managed to grab a few before Brooke came through and swept them all into her hand. Completing a task that would've taken him another half hour in a single motion.

Brooke and Justin both desperately wanted to move things to the bedroom, but still had 'first date jitters' despite all of the time they had spent together. After cleaning up, Brooke decided a little liquid courage might help them move things along.

"Want something to drink?" she asked, reaching for a bottle of red wine. "I think we deserve to celebrate a job well done."

"That sounds good! But, I doubt you have a glass small enough for me." he laughed.

"You could just drink from mine?" she offered, "But I suspect you'll end up swimming in it."

After sharing a laugh, Brooke continued to rummage through her cupboard.

"I think this is the smallest one I've got," Brooke grabbed a shot glass from the cupboard and set it next to Justin. The glass was as wide as a hot tub and several times his height. He jumped a few times, attempting to reach the edge of the glass, but couldn't even hit the halfway mark.

"But it's obviously too big," she said, leaving the glass on the table. She finished pouring her glass of wine when an idea struck.

She grabbed a beer from the fridge and popped off the top. She set the bottle cap next to Justin, then carefully poured the golden liquid into the cap. The cap was roughly the size of a kiddie pool to him, but at least he could reach the edge. It was bent in the middle where Brooke had pried it open, which made the cap fill lop-sided. Still, this could work. He wouldn't be able to carry his drink, but unlike the shot glass, he didn't need help reaching it.

"Thanks!" he said, sitting next to the bottle cap and taking a drink.

Brooke smiled, proud of her ingenuity. She retrieved her glass of wine and sat at the table once again. Justin admired his statuesque girlfriend. He could only really see from just below her breasts and up. The way she sat at the table reminded him of their nightly calls–the major difference being perspective. Ordinarily, he was at eye-level with her as they talked. Now, he wasn't even chest-level with her. Her breasts loomed dozens of feet in the air from his current vantage point.

"So what's it like?" Brooke asked, setting her glass down after taking a sip.

"What's… what like?" Justin asked.

"Being so tiny," she said simply.

"I mean most of the time, it's pretty normal. My apartment has everything sized just right for me." Justin said.

"No," Brooke laughed, "I mean like right now. Away from everything you-sized. What's it like being so tiny here with me?"

Justin thought for a moment. He looked up at the looming figure above him, the giantess hanging on his every word.

"It's… terrifying," he said.

Brooke frowned at this, seeming a little hurt. She was prepared for all sorts of reactions–but not that.

Before she could speak, he continued, "Even mundane things pose a serious threat to me at my size. Your fork, for example, is a 100-foot-long sheet of sharp metal! Watching you take bites easily the size of my living room–it's surreal."

"Do you regret coming home with me?" she finally asked. "I don't want you to be scared…"

"Not even a little." Justin said quickly, "Despite all of the dangers–there's a certain thrill as well. Seeing the world at such a scale opens up new possibilities."

"Look at this! I'm drinking from a cap–and it's more beer than I can reasonably drink in one night!" he said, motioning to the bottle cap.

Next, he walked over to the towering bottle from whence the cap came. The cold bottle had started to gather condensation.

"They sell jugs of water about that size in Micropolis," he said, pointing to a small droplet of condensation. "That jug will last me a day or two."

Justin walked away from the bottle and toward Brooke's wine glass. He stepped onto the base and placed his hand against the stem. The thin glass step was easily wider than him even at its thinnest point. He looked up at the looming bowl of the glass–easily holding thousands of gallons of wine high above him.

"It never ceases to amaze me." he finally said, then looked at Brooke. He could tell his story was imparting at least a fraction of his sense of wonder. He turned around and hopped off the base of the glass.

"And seeing you like this…" he looked her up and down–at least the parts he could see, "Is breathtaking. I want nothing more than to explore every inch of you."

Brooke giggled at the last comment, "There's a lot of inches…" she teased as she sat up straight, making herself appear even taller. Her large breasts loomed even higher into the sky, partially obscuring his view of her face.

"What about you? What's it like having such a tiny boyfriend?" Justin asked.

"I'm not sure. On one hand, I'm missing out on some benefits of a normal-sized boyfriend." Brooke explained "You can't drive, cook, or clean for me… we can't hold hands." she placed her hand over him, completely smothering him.

She uncovered him before continuing, "Traditional sex is basically off the table, after all, you're significantly smaller than even my least well-endowed ex." she held her fingers together several inches apart and measured them next to him. The thickness of her thumb was about as tall as he was, and the expanse between her fingers was enormous. "By a lot," she added.

This time it was Justin's pride that was wounded. He felt completely inadequate.

"That may not be a bad thing though," Brooke took a sip of her wine, then continued, "I get a lot of… satisfaction from teasing and playing with you–like when I held you over my mouth."

She licked her lips hungrily, making Justin take a step back. Brooke giggled in response.

"Not to mention you're so easy to dominate," she said, placing her tree-trunk-sized pinky onto his body. Justin struggled with all his might, but he couldn't so much as budge the enormous digit.

"Do you know how many exes I've dominated with just one finger?" she asked rhetorically, she removed the finger, allowing Justin to stand. "Or how many I've trapped under a shot glass?" She picked up the shot glass, turned it over, and trapped her tiny boyfriend.

"None," she said simply. Brooke brought her face to the table, resting her chin upon the tablecloth. She watched with great interest as Justin banged against the glass walls of his prison.

"And I find that… thrilling. In a way I've never felt before." she looked down at him, barely containing her lust.

Brooke lifted the shot glass up and away, "No matter how fun it is, I try to be very careful. I don't know what I'd do if I accidentally hurt you." she frowned.

"Regardless of my concerns I also have… an insatiable curiosity… what would it be like to feel you explore my body." she purred.

Brooke winked, then leaned in for a kiss. Her lips, about the dimensions of king-sized beds, gently pressed against the tiny man. Justin found himself briefly adhering to the moisture on her supple lips. As Brooke's head retreated after the kiss, Justin was carried along on her lips. He managed to free himself about a dozen feet in the air and he landed with a soft thud on the tablecloth.

"Want to take this… to the bedroom?" she asked.

"Yes!" Justin said emphatically.

Brooke pinched Justin between her fingers and dropped him in her palm, retreating to her bedroom.

A Night With My Giant Girlfriend by sizeaddled
Author's Notes:

Claire finds a way to fight back against Jazmin. Meanwhile, Justin and Brooke finally get intimate.

"Well, she certainly hurried out of here," Claire said as Brooke quickly left after completing the installation.


"The reality of her bug-sized boyfriend was too much." Jazmin said with an 'I-told-you-so' grin.


"I guess..." Claire said, not convinced. Brooke seemed excited rather than disappointed.


"Maybe she can be my new best friend–you know if things don't work out with us," Jazmin said with an evil grin.


A familiar chill went down Claire's spine.


"You know… you could always just let me shrink you." Jazmin said just barely loud enough for Claire to hear. She stepped closer to Claire.


"I'll even let you be the biggest of my toys… at least until you misbehave." Jazmin continued in a low whisper.


Claire raised an eyebrow. Did this mean she kept multiple shrunken people in her apartment? Claire had been there dozens of times and had never seen even a hint of tiny people living there. Claire suddenly remembered the dollhouse Jazmin kept by her bedside–the one that she was adamant Claire stay away from when visiting.


"That's right. You could live in my little dollhouse." Jazmin gave a twisted grin after seeing Claire's moment of realization.


"I appreciate the offer–but I'm pretty happy with my current place." Claire tried to step away, but Jazmin grabbed her arm.


"Think about it! When I bring my… conquests… home I'll let you play too. Imagine playing with a dick as tall as you! Then, when you're done, I'll shrink him to any size you want." Jazmin said with a wink.


"Or…" Claire removed Jazmin's hand from her arm and stepped back, "I cover your shift today, you go home and nurse your hangover, then we go out tonight like old times… At normal size." she quickly added at the end.


Jazmin's eyes went wide, "Really? You'd do that for me?"


Claire nodded slowly, eyeing Jazmin closely.


"Thanks!" Jazmin said as she started to pack up and leave. As she pushed the door open, Jazmin remembered that she was looking forward to tonight's restocking shift. She wanted to see the look on Justin's face after today's events.


"I just need a few more hours of sleep, I'll be back to restock Micropolis tonight," Jazmin said as she walked out the door.


Claire breathed a sigh of relief once Jazmin left. She knew Jazmin all too well. Yesterday being shrunk was a threat, now it's an invitation. It was only a matter of time before Jazmin would take matters into her own hands and shrink Claire against her will.


Claire reached into her purse to retrieve a small camera she purchased the night before. It was a cube, about 1.5" on each side. She planned to stash the tiny camera somewhere in Micropolis and hopefully get some hard evidence against Jazmin.


She only hoped she could get what she needed before Jazmin decided to abduct her.


_______________


"Now would be a good time to get naked," Brooke commanded, gently placing Justin on the nightstand. "I'd hate for you to ruin your clothes and have to take the train home in your birthday suit." she teased.


After setting him down, Brooke stood up to her full height. From the top of the nightstand, Justin was at eye level with the bottom of Brooke's thighs. He looked up and already saw that Brooke was removing her shirt.


Next, she unclasped her bra, using one hand to cover her nipples and the other to dangle the lacey garment over the nightstand. Justin stared at the looming lingerie, the straps on one side gently touched the nightstand. He was far more impressed by the enormity of the cups and just how far away they were. With a flick of her wrist, Brooke chucked the underwear over her shoulder.


Brooke looked down at the bug-sized man and knew he was enjoying the show. She moved both hands to cup her breasts and gently gyrated the fleshy orbs for his benefit.


"Whoa…" Justin said with awe. His response elicited a giggle from Brooke.


"I think someone's enjoying the show." she teased.


Brooke turned around, her shapely ass hovering over the nightstand. She unbuttoned the skin-tight chinos and started to peel them off. Brooke loved these pants because they fit like leggings–but were professional enough for the workplace.


Justin stared at Brooke's butt as she peeled her pants off. Supple ripples moved through her cheeks as she stepped from one foot to the other to remove the pants. This left only Brooke's thong–the back of which had been completely swallowed whole by her hungry ass. Brooke turned around. Her labia was barely covered by the small triangular cloth of her thong. He could tell that her underwear was already soaked.


Brooke finally removed her thong. Once again, she dangled the underwear over Justin. This time, however, she decided to drop the thong around him. The sopping wet undergarment hit the nightstand with a wet thud. The strings of the thong were easily as tall as him. He looked up and saw her well-trimmed pubic region–the hairs were probably just slightly shorter than him.


Brooke squatted down, bringing her eyes level with Justin. Her looming face stared at him intently.


"Ready?" she asked.


Justin realized he had forgotten to strip himself. Brooke chuckled from above as he quickly worked to strip naked.


"Ready when you are!" he said as he stepped out of his clothes.


Without another word, Brooke scooped him up and laid down on the bed. She was careful to ensure that the palm that carried her 9mm tall boyfriend didn't drop him. After settling in, she gently set him onto her stomach.


"I think you said something about 'exploring every inch' of me?" Brooke said, looking at the tiny man on her belly. "I think that's a great place to start."


Justin looked around at the expanse that was his girlfriend. The length of her body was easily bigger than the massive park in the center of Micropolis. He looked toward her face, partially obscured by her fleshy mountains. Then he looked toward her feet and saw her impossibly long legs and the patch of forest where they met.


His eyes returned directly in front of him–where Brooke's belly button was. He stepped closer to the pit of her navel.


"Wow, that's almost the size of my bedroom!" he teased.


"Oh yeah? Want to move in?" Brooke fired back.


"Maybe… It does have some pretty sweet views… There's some breathtaking mountains to the north and a small forest to the south… I hear there might even be a cave to explore there."


Brooke giggled at his comments. The gentle flexing of her stomach muscles caused Justin to lose his balance and fall over.


"But the earthquakes might be a little difficult to live with…" he teased, eliciting another laugh from the giantess.


"So which will my tiny boyfriend explore first? The twin peaks?" Brooke gently pressed her tits together, then released them, causing the supple breasts to jiggle slightly. "Or maybe he wants to find the secret cave inside the forest." Her left hand hovered high above Justin. She briefly fingered herself, then returned her hands to her sides. He could see the slick wetness on her fingers.


Justin knew he'd be exploring that 'cave' one way or another, so he made his way to her mountainous breasts. After a short while, Justin reached the base of Brooke's underboob. He stared at the sheer enormity of her flesh. He gently touched the wall of warm skin.


Brooke couldn't see Justin, but she could feel the slightest tickle on the skin where her ribs and left breast met. She laid still, knowing that if she leaned forward, Justin could be squashed under the weight of her chest.


She was relieved when the bug-sized man appeared at the base of her sternum. Justin continued to walk toward her, perfectly between her towering tits. Brooke, unable to hold back any longer, slowly pressed her boobs together. She wanted to see how long it would take Justin to notice.


As Justin made his way through the chasm between his girlfriend's boobs, he was admiring the view when he saw a mischievous smile flash across her face. He noticed immediately as the soft, curved walls of the chasm started to approach.


Justin sprinted toward Brooke's face, attempting to escape the weighty orbs. Brooke's grin widened and the sheer cliffs closed in around him until they barely touched.


The enormous cleavage was pressed just tight enough to make it difficult to move. With a lot of effort, he was able to squeeze through the tight passage. The heat of her body was overwhelming. He quickly found himself covered in a mix of his and her sweat. He felt fresh air on one arm, then the other as he pulled himself out from between the soft flesh.


Justin fell to the floor and looked up at the monumental cleavage looming over him nearing 100' in the air.


"You made it!" The booming voice of his girlfriend teased him from behind. She dropped her cleavage, allowing the supple flesh to bounce and ripple. For Justin, it was a sight like none other.


"Barely!" He finally said once his landscape quit jiggling.


"Don't worry, in the tiny–I mean resident–handling class I learned exactly how much pressure you can take." She smiled wide.


"Not that I plan on even coming close to testing those limits." She added quickly. "Besides, if you were really worried about getting hurt, you'd just tell me with your little device, right?"


"True," Justin said, walking to the base of her right breast. He started to walk the slope of her breast. "Just promise me… while I'm climbing…" he paused as he caught his footing while climbing, "No more boob quakes."


"Boob quake??" Brooke spat loudly, unable to control herself. She laughed heartily, her entire torso shaking.


If her dropping her breasts before was calamitous, this was apocalyptic to the tiny man. The entire seeable landscape was in an uproar. Justin dropped down and grabbed onto her bouncing breast as tightly as he could. His tiny form was thankfully still slick from being between her cleavage and he was stuck steadfastly to her chest.


"Oh, my God! That's something I never thought I'd hear." She said, catching her breath. Her chest rose and fell heavily.


Justin stood up tentatively, unsticking himself from her body. "Yes, well… at my size that's what they are!" He chided playfully.


"Fine," she rolled her eyes "as long as you don't make me laugh–no more boob quakes." She giggled one last time at the phrase. Justin managed to keep his balance this time.


Brooke watched the bug-sized man scale her tit. She could barely feel him as he walked. Brooke was loving it. The idea that a living, breathing human was scaling just a part of her body like it was a mountain was… hot. She felt like a Greek goddess being worshiped by a mere mortal.


As Justin scaled the expansive mountain, he saw Brooke's left hand suddenly appear. The massive appendage groped her left breast and caressed her nipple.


Just quickly finished scaling her right breast and was immediately taken by the scenic view. Her nipple was already erect and standing nearly 15' tall. Brooke's rhythmic groping of her left tit made the right tit sway back and forth. Justin steadied himself as he walked toward her giant nipple.


He felt the texture of the ground change, a sign he was standing on her areola. Her sensitive skin responded immediately to his footsteps, causing tiny goosebumps.


Brooke bit her lip, holding back a quiet moan as he watched the micro man approach her nipple. He was so positively… tiny.


Justin started to massage her nipple.


"Harder." She begged lustfully.


Justin put all his strength into massaging it. When he noticed no reaction from the giantess, he threw his whole body at the immense nipple. He desperately squeezed, pulled, pushed, anything to get a reaction from the giant woman. It wasn't until he started punching and hitting it that he heard a soft moan escape her lips.


Suddenly, her right hand zoomed across the sky down toward her nether region. As Justin continued to work against her right nipple, Brooke's left hand worked her left breast. He could hear the wet schlick far 'down south'.


"I see someone's getting started." Justin teased, still putting his all into pleasing her.


"Shut up," she said, biting her lip lustfully, "I can't help it… watching you… so small… crawling around… so hot…" The woman could barely catch her breath from all the stimulation.


Justin shook his head–a useless gesture that Brooke would never see. "If you think that's hot you should see what I'm looking at." he admired the entire landscape of Brooke's body.


Brooke squirmed as a surge of lust moved through her body as she tried to imagine what it looked like from his tiny perspective. "Next time… we strap a camera to you." she finally said.


Completely overtaken by lust, Brooke lost control briefly as she orgasmed. Her back arched and her toes curled as she came. Unprepared for the sudden spasm, Justin was dislodged from his perch atop Brooke's breast. He bounced and rolled down her mountainous tit and back to the base.


Brooke lay there, catching her breath. She slowly returned to her senses and looked down at her bosom to check on her tiny boyfriend. When she noticed he was no longer there–she panicked.


"Justin?" she waited a few moments for a reply, "Are you okay?" she didn't dare move for fear of making his predicament worse.


The commotion had knocked the headset off of him. Brooke's thundering voice slowly started to fill with panic. Still recovering--Justin crawled over to his headset and put it back on, "I'm okay!" he said simply, his head still spinning from his bouncy descent.


Brooke sighed heavily, her chest rising and falling quickly. Once again disorienting Justin. "Where are you? I can't see you."


He looked around and quickly identified where he was, "I'm on your collarbone, slightly to your left."


Brooke focused and could just barely feel him. She used her right hand–the one that had been between her legs–to pick him up. Brooke's fingers were still glistening from her juices–despite her wiping most of it off from her orgasm. Justin suddenly found himself adhering to the massive digit and brought before her giant eye.


"There you are!" Brooke smiled. "I hope that wasn't too rough?"


"That must have been an earth-shattering orgasm!" he tried to laugh it off.


Brooke bit her lip, "Truthfully, it was below average at best."


Justin's jaw dropped. He had barely survived a 'below average' orgasm.


Brooke took Justin's silence as disappointment instead of shock. "Don't worry babe, we've got all night." she winked, "I'm sure we'll get to 'earth-shattering' soon enough."


Justin was about to clarify his concerns when his adhesion to Brooke's finger slipped. He fell about 10' before landing on Brooke's glasses. Her immense eye was having trouble focusing on his tiny form, so close to her face. Justin watched the enormous pupil try to focus on him.


"Whoa," he said, staring at the eye that was several times bigger than him.


"Hey! Don't mess up my glasses, mister--or I'll make you clean them." she teased


"I'm sorry! How about I give you a kiss?" Justin walked along the glass toward her nose, leaving tiny footprints along the way. He carefully climbed the side of her nose and made it to her cheek.


Meanwhile, Brooke shallowed her breathing. She knew her breath could easily blow him away–or worse yet an inhale could pull him into her nose. Both predicaments she'd prefer to avoid.


Justin crossed Brooke's building-sized face and approached her lips, this time able to fully appreciate their size. Brooke puckered her lips for a kiss, the subtle movement shifting the ground under him and sending him to his butt. Justin stood back up and continued his journey toward the enormous lips. When he arrived, he got down on his hands and knees and carefully kissed the soft ground. Brooke barely felt the minuscule motion, which made her chuckle lightly. Justin suddenly felt a warm gust of wind blow past him.


"I wonder what a blow job would be like at this size..." Justin says to himself aloud--forgetting his mic was still on.


Brooke suddenly grins wide, revealing her enormous teeth. The movement of her facial muscles completely disoriented Justin.


"Wanna find out?" she whispered slowly and gently.


She opened her mouth wide as if waiting for him to put his dick in. Her enormous tongue stuck out and flicked back and forth.


"I think your mouth might be a bit too big for me," Justin said nervously, looking down at his girlfriend's cavernous mouth. He could see all the way down her throat and realized she could easily swallow him accidentally.


"Like this?" she said teasingly, only closing her mouth halfway.


"Smaller..." Justin said, going along with it.


"How about this?" she pursed her lips together as if to whistle.


Justin walked up to her lips and found a hole big enough for his whole body to fit. "Still a little big… but I think I can make this work..." he said as he jumped in. Her warm, wet lips completely enveloped him. Her lips tightened their grip around his body, controlling his descent.


Brooke's eyes went wide, not expecting such a brazen move from Justin. With self-control, she held still to avoid hurting him. She felt him moving around and suddenly realized--was he humping her lips? Brooke grinned a little, careful not to smush her tiny passenger.


Brooke suddenly had the idea to use her lip muscles and a tiny bit of suction to move Justin up, then down. Slowly, repeatedly.


Justin felt his whole body pull down. He was quickly completely immersed in her lips with no air. The same pressure pushed him back up and he grabbed a deep breath of fresh air before being pulled back down. His rock-hard dick slid against the soft, wet lips of his girlfriend with each motion. It didn't take long for him to orgasm, his cum quickly disappeared against Brooke's pulsing, wet lips. His load wouldn't even be a droplet to her. Brooke continued to move him up, and down–completely unaware he had finished.


"Holy shit that was hot," Justin said as his body went limp.


Brooke carefully plucked him from her mouth, then quickly sat up and set the tiny man onto her palm.


"Bet you've never had a blow job like that before, huh?" she teased.


"I bet you've never given a blow job like that before!" Justin shot back.


Brooke laughed hard at his comment. She obviously had experience giving blow jobs to prior boyfriends, but even the least impressive dick would look massive compared to her new boyfriend. She also couldn't help but wonder how Justin's dick would look if he were full-size.


Snapping out of her daydream, she looked back at her palm to her tiny boyfriend who was clearly admiring the view of her rack. Her hand was conveniently placed to give him the best possible view.


"So you've explored the mountains," Brooke shook her torso side to side, and her colossal tits collided with each other. Justin's jaw dropped as the enormous mountains clapped together with a thunderous smack. The soft breasts rippled and jiggled as they moved side-to-side.


"Where will my little explorer go next?" she added. She stopped moving her torso and let her tits settle.


The slowing movement of Brooke's amazing rack and the booming question from above awoke Justin from his trance.


"There's a patch of forest I was hoping to check out," he finally said slowly.


"Plus, I think you deserve more than a 'below average' orgasm from your boyfriend." He added, determinedly.


"Oh yeah?" Brooke smiled excitedly, "And you think you can do that?"


"You bet! I'm going for mind-melting or better!" he said confidently.


"That sounds a little dangerous. It'd be safer if I just put you on the nightstand and did the job myself." Brooke said with an air of concern.


"I'd simply find a way off the nightstand to join you, then!" Justin said with bravado.


Brooke furrowed her eyebrows, "Then I guess I'll just have to put you under the shot glass to make sure you don't kill yourself."


The intensity of her words and her stare made Justin back up a little.


"I think we both know you'll enjoy it more if I'm involved." he finally added with a wink–a gesture Brooke would never see.


She bit her lip, knowing he was right. Just holding his tiny body in her palm already had her primed. If he were normal size, she would've already pounced on top of him. But, he wasn't normal-sized. What he was proposing wasn't safe. What if she lost control again? She could easily sit on him, or drown him in her cum, or any number of other terrible fates. It wasn't safe... but in the end, her lust won out as she laid back and dropped her tiny boyfriend into the forest of her well-trimmed pubes.


"Let's see what you can do Mr. Casanova." she teased.


Justin's initial assessment of her 'forest' was accurate. Her neatly trimmed pubic hairs stood about heck-high to him. He looked around to orient himself, he could see her giant breasts along the skyline. He turned his back to her mountains and waded through the thick pubic hairs.


Brooke could feel Justin much easier now. Sure, her skin was more sensitive down there, but that barely made a difference as he was so small. As he waded through the forest, she could feel the hairs moving. She could feel herself growing increasingly wet in anticipation as he inched ever closer to her vulva.


The air grew humid as Justin trekked his way across Brooke's body. The ground beneath his feet radiated with intense warmth. Despite the physical excretion, his dick was rock hard as he walked. He was eager and ready. Her pubic forest gave way to the top of her vulva and Justin felt a cool breeze as he stepped out.


Brooke had already begun lustfully groping herself. She wanted to squeeze her legs together as she felt a lustful tickle but remained mindful of her tiny explorer. Brooke could feel her clit begin to swell. She desperately wanted to play with it herself, but left that to her boyfriend.


Justin watched in awe as Brooke's clit emerged from her clitoral hood. He stepped back, then leaped onto the growing clit. After his experience with her nipple, he knew he'd have to go all out on this sensitive part of her body. He gripped it tightly as it continued to grow and expand under his grip. Before long, Brooke's clit was slightly taller than him. Despite this, he continued to hump her enormous love button.


Brooke gasped when she suddenly felt Justin's tiny body grip her clit. The shock sent an electric thrill down her spine. She suspected the intensity of the sensation was a direct result of her anticipation. His minuscule body would have little effect if she hadn't already been incredibly aroused.


The air around Justin grew thicker and more humid. As he worked the human-sized clit, he could see Brooke's labia swelling and growing slicker with every passing moment. Her vaginal opening was just barely visible between the libs of her labia.


Truthfully, Brooke could still barely feel Justin on her most sensitive spot. Somehow, knowing that he was putting in so much effort to produce a barely noticeable itch put her into overdrive. Her body involuntarily shuddered at the thought as another lustful thrill pulsed through her body. Brooke let out a soft moan.


"Mind if I help?" she asked, already reaching for one of her sex toys.


"Go ahead," he answered between pumps. He knew despite his efforts he wouldn't last much longer.


Brooke grabbed one of her smaller dildos, hoping that Justin wouldn't find it as intimidating or emasculating as the others. She took the toy and quickly inserted it with lustful haste. A much louder moan escaped her lips as the phallic object slipped into her vagina.


Despite agreeing to Brooke's help, he was wholly unprepared for the massive penis-shaped object that suddenly railed into her waiting pussy. He froze as the enormous toy pumped in and out of his girlfriend moving faster than a train.


Another earth-trembling moan from Brooke brought Justin back to his task–eagerly pumping against the gargantuan love button. Below him, he felt Brooke's muscles tense and tighten. He knew an orgasm was coming and quickly clung to her clit as tightly as possible–embracing the inevitable.


Brooke arched her back and let out a cataclysmic moan. An orgasmic waterfall poured from between her legs. Every muscle in her body tensed and screamed as she came to orgasm. Her body spent, she collapsed on the bed, dropping the toy nearby.


She lay there, the warm afterglow of the orgasm filling her with euphoria. She could feel the occasional wave of 'aftershock' orgasms sporadically through her body. She breathed heavily, unable to even think–mind melting indeed.


Meanwhile, Justin found himself easily ejected from his perch atop Brooke's clit. He fell to the bed as Brooke's back arched. He watched in horror as her tremendous ass came crashing down inches, from his perspective away from his spot on the bed. The weight of her ass easily bounced him into the air. He collided with the underside of her butt cheeks and fell again to the bed.


He stood up on the bed, his heart still racing. He tried to steady himself when suddenly he was knocked over by the viscous river of cum flowing from Brooke's towering pussy. He was helpless as the thick, syrupy liquid carried him along. The cum pooled between Brooke's ass cheeks, trapping him between the curvaceous walls.


Brooke's legs squeezed together uncontrolled, pushing a bit more of her cum from between her legs. Justin helplessly watched her ass cheeks flex, threatening to squish him into a fine pulp. Once her body relaxed again, he quickly made his way out of the viscous pool and out from under her.


"Justin? Are you okay?" Brooke asked, suddenly snapping out of her post-orgasm glow.


Justin started to respond but noticed his headset had fallen off. He frantically looked around for his only lifeline for communicating with the giantess.


"Justin? Are you there?" she was growing more frantic.


He spotted the headset, it was still in the pool of cum beneath Brooke's ass. Justin was thankful he had made the headset waterproof–just in case. He jumped back into the sticky liquid and snatched up the headset.


"Did I hurt you?" Brooke asked with a mix of panic and sadness. She started to sit up, hoping to get a visual of her shrunken boyfriend.


"I'm fine! I'm fine! Just don't sit up!" Justin shouted with panic. Brooke's looming, indomitable butt pressed Justin into the pool of cum.


Brooke laid back down, careful not to make any sudden movements. Meanwhile, Justin was adhered to her underbutt, covered in stickiness.


"Where are you?" she asked, not daring to move after hearing him cry out.


"I'm kinda stuck," he said, looking down a dozen or so feet to the pool. He tried to unstick himself, but the sticky liquid held him fast to her butt cheek.


"Where? Let me help you." Brooke said, her heart racing.


Justin looked around, then answered, "Your left butt cheek. Probably… an inch or so above the bed." he did his best to estimate.


A shadow appeared over Justin, Brooke's index finger sticking out. Her fingernail touched the base of her ass and slowly, gently scraped upward toward him. Justin was easily freed from his prison by the enormous digit.


"Thanks!" Justin said, holding onto his girlfriend's fingernail.


"That was close…" Brooke said, sitting up in her bed. Her eyes were focused on her bug-sized boyfriend in her palm.


"You're telling me!" Justin laughed nervously. With the impending danger and excitement passed, he felt the physical exhaustion catch up to him. He fell back onto her massive palm, her soft hands cushioning his fall. Despite all the danger Justin had never had such an intense sexual experience–all he wanted was to do it again.


"That was… amazing," he finally said.


"Yeah it was," Brooke smiled wide.


After their intense sexual encounter, the two spent the rest of the night enjoying each other's company. At the end of their evening together, they put on a movie, which Justin was happy to watch from the comfort of Brooke's breasts. After the movie, they agreed it was time to go to sleep for the night. Brooke carried Justin to the bedroom.


"How should I set up your bed?" Brooke asked. "I've got some cotton balls in the bathroom–but that might be a little itchy," she said to herself.


"When I stayed the night with Natasha I slept in her bra–that worked pretty well," he answered.


Brooke looked at the micro-man in her palm. "Really? You perv." she laughed.


Despite her comment, Brooke retrieved a clean bra from her drawer.


"I think you'll find mine is just a bit bigger." she teased, dangling the gigantic bra in front of him.


She set the bra onto the nightstand, then set her tiny boyfriend into the bottom of the upturned bra. He looked humorously tiny compared to the vast cup.


"Won't you be cold? What about a blanket?" she asked.


"Oh… uhh… she gave me a pair of her panties," he said timidly.


"Oh. My. God." Brooke said with a mirthful grin. The idea of having her boyfriend use her underwear as a bed was delectably naughty.


First, she pulled a pair of regular panties out and held them over Justin. The silky underwear was positively enormous and would be impossible for him to maneuver.


"I think mine are a little too big…" she said, then put the panties back. "Unless!" her hand once again reached into her dresser, this time retrieving the smallest thong she owned. The tiny triangles of cloth barely covered anything.


"How's this?" she said, dropping the thong over him. It landed around him with a soft thud. Each tiny triangle of cloth could've been used as a hammock for half a dozen people. At least he could move it around, although it took significant effort.


Brooke watched her shrunken boyfriend struggle to maneuver her underwear and immediately wanted to scoop him up and play again. She held herself back by biting her lip. She knew he was in no condition for a repeat of earlier.


"Comfortable?" she asked, climbing into her bed.


"Way better than Natasha's," he said with a laugh.


Brooke chuckled as well then said, "Good night."


_______________


Justin was the first to awaken, his body still ached from last night's exertions. He looked around, hoping to get a glimpse of Brooke, but could only see the curved walls of her building-sized bra towering over him. He carefully scaled the inner wall of the cup to approach the edge closest to the top of the nightstand. He carefully dropped the relative 10' or so necessary from the lowest point of the cup and landed with a hard thud.


He moved under the shadow of the brassiere attempting to get a better view of his sleeping girlfriend. As he rounded the bend he found his clothes from last night–or at least his pants and shoes. Everything else appeared to be missing–likely blown away from last night's action. He slipped on his pants and came around the bend where he was greeted with a breathtaking sight.


Brooke was still sleeping soundly. She had kicked off her sheets and laid on her side. The tank top she wore had shifted and did little to cover her enormous chest, which continued to rise and fall with every breath.


Suddenly the giantess stirred. Her monumental body began to stretch as she started to get up. Brooke reached for the earbuds that she had left on the nightstand and quickly put one in her ear.


"Good morning, sleepy head!" Brooke looked into the cup of her bra but was surprised to find that Justin wasn't there.


"I'm right here!" he said into his own device.


"Hello?" Brooke's puzzled expression gently lifted the bra and found him hiding under its shadow.


"There you are! Why don't you say something?" she asked.


He checked his headset–the battery indicator was dead. Justin jumped up and down and flailed his arms, attempting to get Brooke's attention. The giantess lowered her face to his level. Justin pointed to the headset and tried to explain it was dead. Brooke squinted a little, trying to make out as much detail as possible.


She finally realized what happened, "Oh! The battery's dead!"


Brooke moved her face away and sat back in a more comfortable position on the bed.


"That's okay, we should get you home before everyone shows up to the office," Brooke said out loud. "That way we can minimize any questions about why I'm there two days in a row."


Brooke got out of bed and stretched one more time. Her already towering form shot even higher into the sky. She looked down at Justin's puny form standing next to her bra and thong. Her clean bra and thong, she remembered. She stripped out of her pajamas and grabbed the underwear.


Justin watched the giantess first slip on the thong–which he had used as a giant makeshift blanket. She turned her butt toward him as she slid the thong between her cheeks–the cloth completely disappearing between them. Next, she took the bra from the dresser and put it on, securing her assets. Finally, with a pinch of her fingers, she picked up Justin.


"What do you think of an alternative ride home?" she said, bringing the tiny man up to her bra. 


"Maybe here?" she asked.


He stared at the building-sized breasts. Each would easily crush him with the slightest misstep by his girlfriend. He could do little to protest at this point.


"Or maybe here?" she asked again, bringing his body eye-level with the front of her thong.


Justin could feel the warmth emanating from her enormous vulva. He was more than a little scared of what could happen to him on the drive.


"Or perhaps you'd prefer the backseat?" she asked, and Justin's world spun as he found himself suddenly face-to-ass with her.


Justin knew this would be a certain doom. The moment she took a step her fleshy cheeks would turn him into nothing more than a red smear.


"Just kidding!" she teased, Justin's world turned once again as he was brought to her luscious lips. She kissed him softly.


"Although, I think it'd be fun to explore those options later–once we figure out how to do it safely," she said with a wink.


Brooke quickly got dressed and they left her place. Once again Justin was safely stowed away in her earbuds case.


They arrived without incident, and long before anyone else had come. Brooke used her badge to unlock the door and quickly snuck into the Micro Cities area. She placed Justin on the platform that led to the tram toward the smaller cities and waved goodbye.


Justin waved back at his walking mountain of a girlfriend as she turned around and walked away. He couldn't help but stay there and watch as she disappeared around the corner. He finally turned around and made his way home.


_______________


As Brooke reached her car, she got a call. The caller ID read 'Hank Taylor'. She had met him once and saved his contact information. Perhaps he had hers from the company database? Surely this was an emergency if he was calling her. She quickly answered the call as she sat down.


"Hello?" she said, a hint of confusion in her tone.


"Brooke?" a panicked voice came through the line. It sounded faint and faraway, yet familiar.


Brooke froze when she realized who it was.


"Dr. Perkins?" Brooke asked, confirming the identity of the caller.


"Yes!" Rae said emphatically, "They'll be back any second. I need your help! Please!" she begged, her voice choking with tears.


Before Brooke could respond, another voice could be heard through the phone.


"What the hell?" a male voice said. Brooke also recognized this voice as Hank's


"You little–give me that," Hank said. Brooke could hear him snatch the phone away as Rae whimpered in pain.


"Wrong number," he said, and the call disconnected.


Brooke sat in the parking lot paralyzed.

What Happened to Dr. Perkins? by sizeaddled
Author's Notes:

Where has Dr. Rae Perkins, inventor of the shrinking process, been all this time? How did the city fare while Justin was visiting Brooke?

"Is that the new shrinking device?" Hank asked as he stepped into Dr. Perkins' lab.


Rae jumped at the sudden sound and turned to face her visitor. Hank, her business partner for Micro Cities, Inc. stood in the doorway dressed in his typical navy blue suit. He stood nearly a foot taller than her at 6'5".


"Yep, it sure is," she said cheerfully. She picked up a circular device that appeared like a choker or collar.


"Wow, so what's this new-and-improved version do?" he asked, picking up one of the other shrinking devices from the table.


"Well first, it shrinks things, just like the old model." She teased, "You'll also notice it's smaller and lighter than our current armband model. Not only that, I found that delivering the doses at the neck allows for more control over the process."


"What's this?" Hank pointed to a small lock on the choker. "Are we no longer using the automatic locks from the armband?"


Rae shook her head, "No, those are a temporary solution for human trials. We had to make sure none of the participants removed the device during testing. We used these remotes to help us adjust their sizes on the fly during the trial."


Rae set the choker in her hand down and picked up the appropriately paired remote. The remote itself was surprisingly simple, offering only a few buttons and dials–all labeled clearly.


"Speaking of which, how did the human trials go?" Hank asked.


"Really good! They performed better than expected. Some of the participants didn't read the fine print… so they were a little surprised." Rae pinched her fingers together with a smile. "The only downside is that the process is incredibly painful if done too quickly–and that's what I'm working on fixing now."


"Amazing… So will we finally be able to build a 1:2000 scale city?" Hank asked. He twirled the shrinking collar in his hands.


"I haven't tested its limits yet, but that wasn't the point of this model," Rae explained, shaking her head. "I'm trying to make the size-shifting process faster. I think our residents would be a lot happier if they could come and go as they please–without wasting a week in our waiting areas." She finished.


Hank set the device down, disappointed. 


"Look, Rae, we make our money from two things," Hank explained condescendingly. "First, rental payments from our residents. Second, the government subsidies for affordable housing… and neither of those depend on resident satisfaction"


Rae simply rolled her eyes.


Hank scowled at Rae, "We should focus on making the residents smaller. If anything, the fact it takes a week to grow back to normal is a benefit! They can't really go house hunting without leaving home for a very long time!" He laughed.


It was Rae's turn to scowl. "Do you hear yourself? These people have families and friends that don't live here. They should be able to see them without fear of being stepped on! These people should want to live here because it's nice–not because we've artificially trapped them."


Hank threw his hands up in defeat; it was pointless to talk to her when she got like this.


"You wanted to see me, Dr. Perkins?" Alexis, their HR representative, peeked into the lab.


"Ah, yes! I want you to hire someone." Rae walked toward Alexis and pulled up a LinkedIn profile on her phone.


"You want me to hire…" Alexis paused to look at her boss's screen. "Justin? What for?"


"I want him on the Microengineering team. I've been following him for a while and I've seen some of his work–I think he'll be a huge asset. I want you to bring him aboard–whatever the cost." Rae said matter-of-factly.


"Of course, I'll see what I can do!" Alexis said as she quickly disappeared.


"Whatever it costs?" Hank scoffed. "Do you even care that we're trying to run a business here?"


"He'll be a huge help in making Micropolis comfortable–and when our residents are happy, they'll bring everyone they know here." She explained, "... and if you ever want that 1:2000 scale city to happen, we'll need him."


Hank started to argue, but couldn't find the words.


"Now if you'll excuse me, I have work to do." Rae turned her shoulder coldly.


Hank grumbled under his breath as he started to walk out of her lab. He saw a series of shrinking collars, remotes, and matching keys lined up on a table near the exit–likely the remaining devices from the trial. At that moment he made a decision to protect his profits at all costs.


Hank snatched up a collar and matching remote. He turned to face the distracted Dr. Perkins. He walked toward her slowly, quietly. When he was within arms reach he quickly slipped the choker around her neck. With a 'click' the choker locked around Rae's neck.


"What are you do–" Rae spun around to face Hank, furious.


Hank smiled evilly and, with the tap of a button, Rae rapidly shrank. Her body was racked with pain, Hank had set the device to shrink her very quickly. Hank's already tall frame loomed higher and higher above her. Rae went from furious, to confused, then finally terrified as she approached her final height.


Within seconds Rae was barely 4" tall. Hank easily scooped her up and dropped her into his pocket. Hank kicked her clothes into the trash can.


"Dr. Perkins?" Alexis said as she turned the corner back to the lab.


"She was unfortunately carried away with some other business," Hank said, still feeling the tiny woman squirm in his pocket near his keys.


"Oh… can you tell her I had some more questions about that Justin guy?" Alexis asked.


"She's going to be pretty busy from now on. How about I help you?" he said, wrapping his arm around Alexis as they walked out of the lab. "After talking it over with her, I think she's right. He'll be a great asset. I think we should do everything we can to bring him on board. In fact, what about some employer-provided housing…"


Rae screamed and thrashed from inside her pocket prison. Despite her efforts, only Hank knew where she was. Dr. Perkins, an esteemed member of the scientific community and co-founder of the first size-tech start-up disappeared without a trace.


_______________


Rae sat in the darkness of her prison, thinking back to the day her life completely changed. The day she became the living sex toy of Hank and his wife, Katie. From what she could gather, it had been at least a few months since her disappearance. She overheard Hank lie countless times, claiming that she was busy working on a secret project.


The truth was, she spent most of her day in the darkness of the giant couple's drawer–the one filled with all of their favorite sex toys. Her only reprieve from the darkness of her prison was when her giant captors wanted to play. Both Katie and Hank had become adept at manipulating Rae's size.


They had done… unspeakable things to her at all sorts of sizes. Rae had been bruised, cut, beaten, and nearly drowned more than once. Yet she was alive. Rae looked at the enormous key next to her, which currently stood about half her height. It was the key to her choker–the key to her freedom. She punched the wall of the drawer angrily. Truly the only thing keeping her alive now was the thought of getting revenge on the uncaring couple.


Rae's entire world suddenly pulled out from under her as the drawer was opened. Light poured into her prison, blinding the tiny woman. Before her eyes could adjust, she was yanked out of the drawer. Rae could tell by the soft hands that it was Katie. Rae silently hoped the giantess only needed her for a pedicure or something easy.


Katie sat down on her bed, completely naked. She dropped the tiny woman she carried unceremoniously between her legs, then laid back. Once Rae recovered from the disorientation, she stood up and looked at Katie's towering slit. She knew what the giantess expected. Rae had paid in pain more than once to learn what was expected of her now. Rae stepped toward Katie's womanhood and started to massage her labia. Katie felt a thrilling shiver down her spine as Rae's tiny hands began to work her nether region.


"You know, I was a little apprehensive when Hank suggested bringing another woman into the bedroom." Katie looked at the 4" tall woman between her legs.


"But you're barely even a person now," Katie said to herself, using her left hand to press Rae against her pussy lips. She loved the feeling of Rae's tiny body squirming against her. Katie started to slide the tiny woman up and down against her labia.


After a few strokes, Katie was sufficiently warmed up and slid the minuscule woman deep into her vagina. Rae's tiny body easily fit inside the hungry cavern. She let Rae thrash inside her, enjoying the meager attempts to escape. Katie finally picked up the remote and clicked a few buttons, slowly increasing the woman's size to 9" tall.


Rae tried to orient herself inside the dark, wet cave of Katie's vagina. She attempted to climb out of the slippery wet prison, but Katie's vaginal muscles easily overpowered her. Rae suddenly felt the familiar sensation of growth. Katie's cavern quickly became cramped as Rae expanded. 


Katie let out several soft moans as Rae grew, the reverberations from each could be felt through Rae's entire body. Rae struggled to breathe in the cramped confines of Katie's womanhood. Katie flexed her pelvic floor, forcing the air from Rae's lungs, making it far more difficult to breathe. Suddenly, Katie's walls squeezed against the 9" tall woman from all sides, pushing her body to its very limit. Rae felt as if her ribs would crack at any moment. Then came the gushing river of Katie's cum from all sides, which completely doused Rae. Katie's orgasm quickly pushed the shrunken woman out.


Katie breathed heavily, enjoying her post-orgasm high. Meanwhile, Rae coughed up the lungs full of cum she had swallowed.


**********

The following section includes graphic depictions of an MF/f interaction. If that's not your cup of tea, skip ahead to the next set of asterisks!


**********


"Mind if I join?" Hank said as he stepped into the room. His dick was already hard from watching his wife masturbate.


"Mmm… I could use a round two." Katie suggested lustfully.


Hank took the remaining steps toward his wife, dropping his towel. He grabbed the remote and shrunk Rae. Her dwindling form quickly reached 1" tall and Hank picked up the tiny woman, dropping her on Katie's breast. Hank made his way 'downtown' and started to eat Katie out, his tongue expertly working her womanhood. Meanwhile, the well-trained Rae began to work Katie's enormous nipple. After a short time, let out a loud moan and Katie took control. She put one hand on the back of Hank's head and the other atop Rae. She roughly pressed the tiny woman against her overwhelming breast.


An expert in cunnilingus, Hank quickly produced another orgasm from Katie, albeit weaker than the one when she was masturbating. This sent Rae tumbling down the giant woman's tits, landing her squarely between them. Hank started to make his way back up to his wife, gently kissing her along the way. When he arrived at the tiny Rae, he picked her up with his mouth and then kissed Katie. The giant couple fondled and played with the tiny Rae between their massive tongues, violating every inch of her.


Katie pushed Hank, signaling that she wanted to take the top, to which he complied. This time, Katie made her way 'downtown' with the shrunken woman in her mouth. The giantess spit the tiny woman out, at the base of her husband's dick. A moment later, Rae finds herself about 6" tall–just an inch shy of being as tall as the tree-sized member before her.


"Go ahead," Katie grinned maliciously. Unsure of what the giantess had planned, Rae complied. Rae squeezed, hugged, and rubbed the tree-sized obelisk. Without warning, Katie flicked Hank's cock, knocking Rae on her ass as the massive member slapped against her.


Katie's vulva suddenly loomed overhead and pressed against Hank's dick. Rae was firmly pressed between his stomach, cock, and her labia. Katie gently rubbed her labia against Hank's prick, her juices gently lubricating him and the tiny woman trapped below.


Rae was suddenly released from her hell as Katie's face loomed overhead and began to work her husband's shaft. She heard another click of the remote and could feel herself dwindling away again. She watched in terrified awe as Katie's ravenous mouth easily manipulated the towering member.


When Rae was about half as tall as Hank's cock, Katie's face moved away–to be replaced by her hungry womanhood. The giantess expertly positioned her husband's member and inserted it slowly. Rae continued to shrink. Smaller and smaller. The towering scene of the couple fucking growing bigger, and bigger. Katie carefully controlled her thrusts as Rae shrank, careful not to crush their favorite toy. The couple enjoyed lusting over their absolute power over the helpless woman.


Rae guessed she was, at most, 1mm tall when she stopped shrinking. Every movement by the giant couple was earth-rending. She felt the muscles below twitch, then looked up in horror as a river of cum started to pour out of the giant couple's connected parts.


Rae frantically started to run. Katie slipped off of Hank, unleashing the full river of their juices. Rae continued to run as fast as she could from the unrelenting wall of sticky liquid that threatened to swallow her whole. It was useless, however, as she found herself caught up in the rushing torrent. She tried to swim to the surface, to get air but was powerless against the viscous mix of their sexual juices.


She could feel her body grow tired. Rae wondered if this was it. Was she to drown in a drop of cum? Just when she couldn't take anymore, her size exploded upward. She rapidly grew to her new regular height, 4" tall. With a sigh of relief, Rae looked down at the tiny puddle at her feet. The very same that had completely consumed her and nearly drowned her a moment ago wasn't even up to her ankle now.


Katie picked Rae up and dropped her on the bed again as she and Hank left to clean up.


**********

End Giant Couple Disclaimer


**********


As the giant couple left, Rae started to break down into tears. Was this all there was to life now? She looked up and saw, for the first time ever, one of her captors had left their phone on the bed. Rae stood up and rushed to the device.


It was unlocked! Rae was elated. She briefly considered calling the police but realized it would take too long to explain everything to them. Instead, she dialed the number of another friend of hers–Brooke. Her tiny, wet body found it difficult to work the touchscreen, but she managed.


"Hello?" Brooke's familiar voice said.


"Brooke?" Rae said, happy to finally talk to another human.


"Dr. Perkins?" Brooke asked.


"Yes!" Rae said emphatically, louder this time. "They'll be back any second. I need your help! Please!" she begged, tears streaming down her face.


"What the hell?" Hank's voice boomed from across the room.


Rae looked at him and Katie as they walked into the room.


"You little–give me that," he said, approaching the bed. He roughly smacked Rae aside and snatched the phone.


"Wrong number," he said and hung up the call.


Katie had picked up the tiny woman, her leg pinched between the giantess' fingers. Rae dangled upside down, terrified of what they would do to her now.


"You will be dealt with… severely," Katie said. A chill went down Rae's spine as she felt herself shrinking again.


_______________


"Justin!" a familiar voice rang out with a hint of panic.


Justin had been deep in a daydream about his encounter with Brooke. In fact, he barely remembered walking home. He looked up at the source of the voice and saw Natasha. She was wearing one of the temporary resizing bands but was starting to grow back to her 'normal' height. Natasha, standing a relative 8' tall to Justin rushed toward him and picked him up with a big hug. Her relative size pressed Justin's face against her bosom tightly.


"I'm so glad you're okay!" she said with a final squeeze. 


"Where were you?" she asked as she released him.


"Oh… uh," He stammered looking up at the amazon-sized Natasha. "Well after the job was done I kinda… hitched a ride with Brooke to her place."


Natasha's facial expression quickly changed from concern to curiosity. "Wait… does that mean you two…?" she let the question hang in the air.


Justin nodded.


"You have got to tell me all about it." She winked, "But first… we need to talk. Can we go inside?" she asked, motioning to his apartment door.


Justin quickly fumbled with the lock and opened the door. Natasha followed him in and immediately sat down on the couch–the same one she had bought him months ago.


"So what's going on? I'm surprised you're here in Micropolis without Ally." Justin asked as he took a seat in a chair nearby.


Natasha locked eyes with Justin at the mention of Ally. "She's… she's…" she tried to explain, tears of concern welling up in her eyes. Natasha took a deep breath to steady herself "She took her. Jazmin… she couldn't find you so she took her."


Justin suddenly felt a pit in his stomach. "Tell me what happened."


_______________


Thanks to Claire covering her morning shift, she had fully recovered from her hangover. Jazmin skipped excitedly toward the door to Micropolis. She had been waiting all day for this moment. After seeing Brooke rush out this morning, Jazmin knew something had happened between the mixed-size couple. Jazmin was dying to see how Justin was holding up–and humiliate him relentlessly. 


Jazmin wore her favorite pair of jean shorts. They were so short that they didn't quite completely cover her ass, revealing some 'underbutt'. They were comfortable and hugged her body in all the right places. She referred to them as her 'boy catching' shorts. She wore a tank top that left a small portion of her toned stomach exposed. Her outfit was certainly not HR approved–but it didn't matter since no one else was in the building this late. Besides, she would only be here long enough to clean and restock all of the Micro Cities.


Jazmin finally stood in front of the door to Micropolis. She giggled to herself with devilish giddiness. Finally, she turned the handle and pushed the door open.


"Good evening, micros!" she said excitedly. Jazmin stepped her way toward the grassy park area in the middle of town. She spotted the new building, the one Justin and Brooke had installed. This gave her an idea.


"I heard you got a new bar in town." Jazmin took a single step toward the bar, easily closing the distance. Jazmin slowly squatted down, her enormous body hovering precariously over the building. Her already tight jean shorts rode up, revealing more of her butt cheeks.


"Hey, bartender! Make me a drink." she grinned mirthfully looking down at the tiny building below her.


She waited a few moments then knocked gently on top of the building. "Hello? Anyone home? I want a drink."


A few moments later a tiny person stepped out from the bar. Jazmin squinted her eyes and could barely see the tiny person holding something–which she assumed was a glass. Perhaps the drink she ordered? Jazmin suddenly burst into a fit of laughter, the sound reverberating through the city. She hadn't expected them to actually make her a drink–let alone one sized for them! 


As the giantess laughed, she suddenly found herself off balance. Jazmin tried to catch herself–but it was too late. Her denim-clad rear end crashed into a grove of trees inside the park.


"Damn it," Jazmin said to herself as she stood up. 


She looked down and could see the imprint of her ass cheeks against the small grove of trees. Most of the trees were completely flattened. Jazmin sighed to herself. She'd have to write an incident report for tonight. Annoyed about the extra work, Jazmin scowled at the tiny person in front of the bar who immediately ran inside the building in terror.


"You know…" Jazmin said as she brushed herself off, the debris of trees that were stuck to her butt fell to the ground.


"Since I already have to fill out an accident report…" she continued, once again stepping closer to the bar.


"It's not hard for me to add 'general building damage' as a line item." She placed her right foot onto the building and gently pressed.


"It's really just a couple extra clicks for me," she added, increasing the pressure.


The patrons inside panicked as they heard the creaking and crumbling of the building around them. After a few moments, she lifted her foot off the structure, satisfied that the tinies were sufficiently terrified.


"Instead, I think I'll just pay for my drink and go. I hope this will cover it?" she said with feigned innocence.


She gently set a folded dollar bill over the entrance, completely blocking the only exit to the building. For her the weight of the bill was trivial, but for the citizens of Micropolis, it would be a challenge to remove–possibly requiring the effort of several people. She grinned, happy with her handiwork.


"I heard someone had a special visit from their girlfriend," Jazmin said as she stood up and turned her attention to the main event–Justin's apartment building. 


A single step put her in front of his building. The giantess bent down and opened the wall to Justin's apartment and was immediately filled with disappointment. Justin wasn't there. Jazmin once again stood up to her full height.


"Now don't hide from me! I just want to talk about your little visit with Brooke." She grinned mirthfully, surveying the landscape for any signs of Justin stepping outside. She waited a few moments, but it was clear there was no movement.


"You better show yourself right now," Jazmin said, stomping her food on the ground. The force of her stomp caused a shockwave which broke apart bits of the street nearby and left a clear indent on the grassy ground.


"Fine." Jazmin finally said, disappointed. "I'll have to take a prisoner then." The giantess suddenly lowered her body again to open the wall to the apartments neighboring Justin's. She used her pinky nail to scoop out a terrified tiny woman. Jazmin carefully stood up once again, careful not to drop her tiny passenger resting atop her fingernail.


"If you're not here next time, your red-haired neighbor gets it!" Jazmin pouted.


Jazmin dropped Ally into a tiny pocket she had sewn into the top of her bra. It was deep enough that Ally couldn't escape, but small enough to be discreet. After all, this wasn't the first time she had kidnapped a resident. Jazmin carefully scanned the city, looking for any sign of Justin coming to the rescue.


Disappointed, the giantess started to leave when she noticed a small cube nestled between buildings. The strange device was far too large to be owned by one of the residents–meaning a fellow normal-sized person had left it there. Jazmin bent down and picked up the tiny cube and realized immediately that it was a camera.


There were only two other people who had access to this room today, Jazmin reasoned as she left Micropolis. Had Brooke somehow caught wind that things were amiss in Micropolis? Or was this a betrayal from Claire? Jazmin looked up the model of the device and noticed it had no wireless interface. Whoever had placed it would have to come back to retrieve it. No matter who it was–she'd be ready to add them to her collection.


_______________


"What do we do?" Natasha said, her eyes red from crying.


Justin was horrified. While he was having the time of his life, Jazmin had kidnapped Ally. His heart burned with helpless rage–he wanted to scream.


What could they do? He wondered. After all, could a person fight an earthquake? A tornado? A tsunami? No. Jazmin's relative power was akin to a force of nature compared to them. He walked over to the window and looked outward to the park. As if to accentuate his point he saw the flattened grove of trees–clearly outlining where the giantess' rear-end had landed. She had done that accidentally, he reminded himself.


Natasha stood up from the couch and walked toward Justin, she had grown even more since they entered his apartment. The top of her head was brushing against the ceiling now. She placed a hand on Justin's shoulder. She could tell Ally's kidnapping was weighing heavily on him.


"I hate to drop this bombshell on you and leave… but as you can see I'm quickly growing. I don't think your neighbors would appreciate it if I suddenly grew to my normal size here." she giggled, attempting to lighten the mood.


"Besides, I've been up all night. I think I could use a few hours of shut-eye." she smiled.


Justin looked up at the towering woman, "Yeah. I'll call you when I think of something, okay?" he said as he walked her out.


"One more thing," Natasha said as she stood in Justin's doorway, "I'm glad you're okay," she said with a smile and a hug.


After saying their goodbyes, Justin closed the door. He walked to his couch and collapsed under the weight of his guilt. He could only hope that Ally was okay.


_______________


Jazmin pulled into a parking spot near her apartment. She had hurried home from work so she could drop off her tiny hostage, who was still nestled safely inside the hidden pocket of her bra. As Jazmin stepped out of the car, her phone rang. It was Claire.


"Where are you?" Claire asked over the loud thumping of music in the background.


"I had to swing by my place real quick. Be there in 10 minutes!" Jazmin said loudly as she walked toward her apartment.


Jazmin hung up the phone and grabbed her keys, quickly entering the unit.


"Lana!" Jazmin shouted to the empty apartment.


On command a woman around 9" tall comes running from the general direction of Jazmin's bedroom. She's dressed in a simple dress–one that Jazmin had fashioned for the tiny woman a long time ago. Lana stopped about a foot away from Jazmin.


"How can I be of service, mistress?" the tiny woman said with a bow.


Jazmin quickly retrieved her tiny captive. Ally's eyes struggled to adjust to the sudden influx of light. Before she could get her bearings, Jazmin knelt down giving Ally severe vertigo. Jazmin held out her palm with Ally in the center.


"Take her. I want you to show her around and explain the rules." Jazmin said simply.


Ally tried to get up, she tried to run, but it was useless. Lana was significantly smaller than Jazmin, but she was still over 160' tall relative to Ally. Lana easily scooped up the tiny woman.


"A new toy?" Lana's eyes lit up with excitement.


"A hostage," Jazmin said coldly as she stood up to her full, imposing height. "I expect you to keep her safe," Jazmin added as she opened the front door to leave.


"As you wish, mistress," Lana said with a bow as Jazmin stepped outside.


Lana turned her attention to the palm-sized woman. Ally looked up at her new captor with a mix of fear and uncertainty.


"And what's your name, little one?" Lana asked curiously.


"A-Ally." the tiny woman said reluctantly.


Ally's eyes darted up at the towering woman, then around the room. It was her first time in a 'normal' sized room since she had shrunk. The enormity of everything was overwhelming–even the footrest near the couch was about as tall as her apartment building! Ally couldn't contain herself anymore–she fell to her butt then clutched her knees to her chest and let the tears flow. Her predicament was impossibly hopeless.


"Shhh… don't cry," Lana said calmly. She cupped her hands and brought Ally close to her. "I know it's a lot to take in right now." she cooed.


Ally could only sob in response. Her whole life had been taken away from her on a whim.


"How about I take you back to the dollhouse?" Lana offered. "I can give you the full tour when you're ready."


Ally nodded, surprised at Lana's friendliness. Lana clutched the tiny woman close to her chest and started walking down the hallway toward Jazmin's room.


"It's just…" Ally started to speak but struggled to find the words to express her feelings. "Less than an hour ago I was worried about meeting a project deadline… I made plans for my friend, Natasha, to come visit…" Ally let her voice trail off. 


Lana simply listened empathetically. She knew from experience that being ripped away from your old life was… difficult to handle. After all, she had been Jazmin's roommate in college. A few bad decisions led her to her current role as Jazmin's most favored 'toy'.


"Until… that bitch took me away!" Ally said angrily.


Lana suddenly came to a halt and looked down at Ally with a scowl.


"I know you're new here, so I'll let it go this time. While you live here you will obey our rules. All 'toys' smaller than an inch will only refer to her as 'Goddess'." Lana said with a certain callousness that Ally wasn't prepared for. 


"Goddess?!" Ally scoffed at the notion. "You can't be serious. If I were normal sized I'd kick her ass!"


"Normal size?" Lana raised an eyebrow. "So you can grow to Mistress Jazmin's size at will?"


"What? Of course not. I mean my size before I was shrunk!" Ally tried to explain.


"So… you're like this unless someone makes you big?" Lana asked rhetorically.


"Yeah, but I used to be…" she started but Lana's voice overpowered her.


"I think that means this is your normal size, silly" Lana giggled, finally continuing her walk toward the dollhouse.


Ally tried to respond–but couldn't think of a comeback. Deep down, she feared that Lana was right. 


The rest of the night was a blur. Ally met at least a dozen other people–or 'toys' as they called themselves. Their sizes ranged from slightly smaller than Lana all the way down to Ally's height. After some quick introductions, Lana whisked Ally away to her room in the dollhouse and closed the door. Lana gave Ally the space she needed to process everything that had happened… and everything that was to come.


_______________


Justin knew he had to do something, but what could he do? If he confronted Jazmin he'd quickly find himself kidnapped as well. He would need the help of another giant–one that he could trust. He would need Brooke.


He would explain everything to her. Everything Jazmin has done, the choker-like device that can shrink you in seconds. Justin paused at that thought. What if Jazmin shrunk Brooke too? A chill went down his spine. He could only hope it never came to that.


Justin stood up and started walking toward his computer. He would call Brooke, give her the facts, and let her decide.


Before he had even sat down, however, he saw an incoming call from Brooke. Justin quickly answered it. He was taken aback by what he saw. Brooke looked terrified!


"Something awful has happened." She said, "But we can't talk here. They might be listening. When can you come over?"


Justin looked at the headset he had used to talk seamlessly with Brooke. Thankfully the device was nearly fully charged. "Come right now. I'll be ready by the time you get here."


Brooke nodded and quickly hung up. She didn't dare use the company phone longer than necessary.


Justin sat in the silence of his apartment. What could possibly have her so shaken? He wondered. More importantly, what did she think he could do about it?

Converging Paths; Jazmin's Conquest by sizeaddled
Author's Notes:

Claire attempts to retrieve the camera she left behind and bring Jazmin to justice. Meanwhile, Justin and Brooke share what they know and begin to strategize their next move. Can they possibly save Ally, Rae, and the residents of Micropolis?

Claire jolted awake, her still-sleepy eyes darting around the room, panic setting in as she realized it was midday and she was several hours late for work. She leaped out of bed and immediately regretted it. Her head throbbed and spun, while her stomach churned with nausea - the telltale signs of a hangover. Her body sank back onto the edge of the bed.


What had happened last night? She struggled to remember through the splitting pain in her head. Slowly, her mind began to piece together tiny details that led to her current state.


She had gone out with Jazmin - solely to stay in the woman's good graces. Despite this, Claire was usually adept at knowing when to stop. She understood her limits and how to assertively decline Jazmin's offers - yet here she sat, with the worst hangover of her life. Last night had apparently been an exception.


"Damnit," she cursed to herself. Why had she overindulged? Then it came rushing back to her - Jazmin's cold, hungry stare.


Each time Claire tried to turn down a drink, Jazmin fixed her with that look - the one that suggested she could be a drinking buddy... or a plaything. Claire's body shivered with a sickening chill at the memory.


Her gaze fell on her phone, and she briefly considered calling in sick. However, a nagging feeling at the back of her mind dissuaded her from making the call. There was something important she needed to attend to today - something she was supposed to wake up early for. Claire struggled to focus, to remember.


The camera.


With sudden clarity, Claire sprang to her feet. She had intended to be early today! She had hoped to retrieve the camera before anyone else arrived! Clenching her teeth, she battled the pain and nausea. Swiftly, she did the bare minimum to get ready for work and bolted out the door.


_______________


Justin paced anxiously along the ledge where Brooke had dropped him off earlier. Brooke had agreed to meet him there, recognizing it as a much safer alternative to having her traverse Micropolis once again. This platform also offered easy access to the normal-sized world.


He stopped to take a deep breath, attempting to calm his nerves. Suddenly, he realized that this was the same platform where Jazmin and Claire had dropped him off many months ago. But for the first time, Justin could take in the view.


The dimensions of the hallway seemed impossibly large from his tiny perspective. His gaze turned to the horizon where a giant door loomed at the end of the hallway, nearly two miles away. This colossal door required proper authorization to open, which was fortunately limited to a very short list of people. Nonetheless, he felt incredibly vulnerable amidst the vastness of the hallway.


Justin sat down and retrieved a small folding knife from his pocket. He held the palm-sized knife in his hand, flipping it over. He had bought it from Micropolis's local blacksmith to use as a utility knife. He had grabbed the blade on a whim as he left his apartment - a "just in case" decision, he had told himself as he slipped it into his pocket.


He chuckled softly. Just in case what? he wondered. Protection? He scoffed at the idea. What good could this tiny knife possibly do for him in the normal-sized world?


Justin's mind briefly wandered. He imagined a confrontation with Jazmin. He stood before her pinky toe, which stood about shoulder height. The giantess loomed over a thousand feet into the air. He takes the knife and stabs at her toe. Jazmin shows no reaction. He tries again and again, realizing that his blade isn't long enough to even pierce her skin. Jazmin remains unaffected by his futile attacks. Panic and fear consume him, and all he wants is to flee. Jazmin shifts her weight, and her pinky toe rolls over him. The weight of her toe slowly crushes the air from his lungs. Jazmin is entirely oblivious to his presence. She wins without even recognizing a battle took place.


A beep echoed down the hallway, pulling Justin from his daydream. He watched the distant door attentively, relieved as Brooke emerged through it. In a few strides, the giantess effortlessly closed the 2-mile gap between them.


Looking up at his towering girlfriend, Justin admired her from his miniature perspective.


"Hey, Brooke!" he called into his headset.


No response came from her. Instead, Brooke bent over, lowering her face to the platform, causing Justin to instinctively step back a few paces.


"Hey! I... Well, I left my earbuds at home," Brooke frowned, her breath's breeze pushing Justin to the ground. She mentally scolded herself for forgetting his fragility and resolved to be more careful.


"Sorry!" she whispered, moving her head to a safer distance.


Justin rose and gave her a thumbs-up, hoping it conveyed that he was fine.


"Since I can't take you home in my carrying case... I found this in my car," Brooke smiled, reaching for a necklace Justin hadn't noticed. The giantess pulled the necklace, which held a tiny glass bottle, from deep within her cleavage and set it before him. It resembled something one might find at a Renaissance Faire.


"You can't be serious..." Justin mumbled to himself, though Brooke couldn't hear him.


"I think you might enjoy the view a little better," she winked, playfully shifting her chest. "Now get in. We don't have all day!"


With reluctance, Justin climbed into the tiny bottle. Despite its minuscule size, it surprisingly offered ample room for Justin - a testament to just how tiny he was. Once comfortable, Brooke stood to her full height, dangling the see-through bottle before her eyes.


"See? Nice and roomy! Now for the best part..." Brooke teased, lowering the bottle between her breasts. Justin watched nervously as Brooke's enormous chest drew nearer, eventually enclosing his glass prison entirely. A sliver of light and fresh air seeped from Brooke's cleavage into the bottle's opening. As Brooke started to walk back towards the lobby, Justin was held securely in place. Despite the warmth from her body making it rather toasty, he had to admit, this was certainly better than her earbuds case.


_______________


"Hey, Brooke!" Alia, the receptionist, called out with a wave.


"Hey!" Brooke waved back, approaching the front desk, causing Justin to shift even deeper into Brooke's cleavage.


"Have you heard from Jazmin or Claire?" Alia's voice held a hint of annoyance.


"No," Brooke shook her head, "is something wrong?"


"It's just... neither of them showed up to work this morning," Alia explained with a sigh of frustration.


"Oh... well, I'm sure they'll turn up," Brooke tried to wrap up the conversation. After all, she wasn't sure if Justin was comfortable. She started to step away, but Alia cut in.


"I just can't believe it. No warning... no call... I had to do the restocking this morning!" Alia complained, shivering with disgust.


Right on cue, Claire rushed into the building. Brooke could tell she had rushed through her morning routine to get here. Claire made eye contact with Alia and Brooke before heading straight for the front desk.


"Sorry, I'm late!" Claire apologized the moment she joined them.


"You could've at least called! If I had known you were coming in, I wouldn't have done the restocking!" Alia scolded. "You know how much I hate being around those... bug people."


"You've got to stop calling them bug people... the official term is 'residents'," Claire corrected her.


"I can't help it if they remind me of gross little bugs. Every time I go in there, I just want to step on them," Alia's expression twisted in disgust.


"Definitely don't step on them!" Claire scolded. She turned to Brooke, curious, "What brings you here two days in a row?"


"Oh! Um... I had to... file some paperwork," Brooke mumbled, avoiding looking down at her trapped boyfriend. "You know, for yesterday's project."


"But I thought you did that this morning?" Alia looked puzzled.


Brooke remembered she had used the same excuse earlier when she dropped Justin off at home. Before she could think of another explanation, Claire chimed in.


"Maybe she came back for another reason," Claire grinned mischievously, "Perhaps a rendezvous in Micropolis with your boyfriend?" she teased.


Brooke felt her cheeks and chest heat up as she blushed. For Justin, it felt like being in a sauna. Nervous sweat gathered around, and a tiny bead of sweat dripped into the bottle, splashing Justin.


"Boyfriend?" Alia's eyes widened, "You're in a relationship with one of those... those... tiny... bugs?"


"Alia... they're people, not bugs," Claire corrected her again. "They met in person for the first time yesterday."


This time, Alia's jaw dropped. "Wh-what was that like? I mean he's... smaller than your fingernail!" She held up her own fingernail for emphasis.


"It was wonderful! After we finished installing the building, we—" Brooke hesitated. She wanted to share what had truly happened, but that meant revealing she took him home, which she couldn't risk. Claire and Alia looked at her expectantly, awaiting more details.


"We called each other afterward to talk about how amazing it was," she ended flatly, much to Alia and Claire's disappointment.


"That's it?" Claire raised an eyebrow.


"Y-yeah," Brooke lied.


Claire narrowed her eyes. She was skilled at reading people and could tell Brooke wasn't telling the whole truth. Nonetheless, her head throbbed, and she didn't feel like pressing for more details.


"Anyways, I think it's time for me to get to work," Claire said, rubbing her temples. "After some Tylenol and coffee."


Brooke quickly said her goodbyes and rushed to her car.


_______________


"Please be there, please be there," Claire whispered to herself as she walked towards the entrance to Micropolis.


Swiftly pulling open the door, she skipped the usual pleasantries, striding purposefully across town. Her heart sank when she discovered the camera missing. She tried to quell the lump forming in her throat. Had Jazmin found it? Maybe Alia noticed its absence during the morning restock? Or had the residents possibly relocated it? That would have required a significant effort from them, but it wasn't entirely implausible.


"Did any of you move my camera?" Claire directed her question to the general populace of Micropolis. Her attempt was futile; even if they responded, she wouldn't be able to hear them.


A cluster of residents unexpectedly gathered at Claire's feet. This was highly unusual, given they usually maintained a considerable distance when she was around. Claire cautiously knelt down, lowering her face to their level. She observed their frantic gestures, all pointing towards the door.


Turning her head to the door behind her, Claire saw... nothing. A sigh of relief escaped her lips before she returned her focus to the tiny assembly. Their efforts were in vain; even up close, their voices remained inaudible. For a fleeting moment, Claire entertained the idea of picking up one of the residents and placing them near her ear. Could she hear them then? But the embarrassment of explaining why a whole person was stuck inside her ear at the ER, quashed that thought.


"Sorry, I can't hear you. If you moved it, can you please show me where it is or bring it back?" Claire requested, standing up carefully. The notion of them moving a relatively large device seemed silly.


With a tinge of disappointment, Claire exited Micropolis and entered the hallway. As she closed the door, she turned, only to come face-to-face with Jazmin.


"Looking for this?" Jazmin scowled, standing merely a foot away and exuding anger. She held the tiny cube-shaped camera – the very one Claire had left in Micropolis. Her other hand was concealed behind her back.


"It's not what it looks like!" Claire protested, instinctively moving away from Jazmin.


Jazmin took a step closer, her voice seething, "I can't believe you'd betray me like this."


Another step backward from Claire, matched by a step forward from Jazmin.


"To think I was about to elevate you to my new head toy. You were going to be the prized possession among all my toys!" Jazmin's words dripped with venom.


Claire retreated once again, met by Jazmin's advance.


"And now..." Jazmin's voice dripped with fury, "You're going to shrink so small that even my tiniest toys will struggle to find you."


One more step back, and Claire hit the unyielding wall. A dead end. Jazmin blocked her sole escape route. Claire understood that her only way out was to fight. She steeled herself, preparing for the confrontation.


With a leap, Jazmin lunged at Claire, her other hand now revealing a peculiar collar-shaped device. Claire narrowly evaded Jazmin's initial assault, but her attacker was relentless. It became evident that Jazmin aimed not to harm Claire but to secure the odd choker around her neck. Claire attempted to resist but found herself overpowered. Jazmin's gym time had evidently paid off. Claire's last hope rested in snatching the camera and making a run for it.


Jazmin pressed closer, the collar inching nearer. A twisted grin played on her lips as she nearly fastened the collar in place. In a final, desperate attempt, Claire landed a firm punch on Jazmin's ribs. The blow startled Jazmin just enough for Claire to grab the camera and slip past her former friend. She fled, propelled by adrenaline, her legs carrying her out of the building. Trembling with the surge of energy, she drove herself onward.


Claire knew Jazmin wouldn't immediately give chase. Climbing into her car, she sped away. Initially heading home, she abruptly altered her course, remembering that Jazmin knew her address and possessed a key. Uncertain of her destination, she continued driving. For the moment, she needed to clear her thoughts and formulate a plan.


Whom could she truly trust?


_______________


"We're home!" Brooke exclaimed to her miniature passenger, gently extracting the necklace from between her breasts.


The stifling heat caused by her voluminous assets and the lack of ventilation had been nearly unbearable for Justin. As Brooke retrieved him from the necklace, a breath of fresh air rushed into the bottle, offering instant relief. She carefully set the necklace on the coffee table in her living room.


"Be right back!" Brooke declared before leaving the room.


Justin emerged from the bottle and stretched his limbs, reveling in the openness. He observed the empty coffee table, except for Brooke's colossal cell phone. It was his first encounter with a phone since being shrunk. Approaching the gargantuan device, he ran his finger along its edge. Its thickness reached up to his chest, another stark reminder of his minuscule size.


The reverberating thuds of Brooke's return drew Justin's attention away from the device and toward his colossal girlfriend. She knelt beside the coffee table, her upper body towering high above him. Notably, Brooke had her earbuds in again.


"So, what's happening? Are you all right?" he asked cautiously.


Brooke let out a deep sigh. "Yeah, I'm okay," she began, her voice shaky. "I just received the strangest call... It really shook me up."


She took a quivering breath before continuing.


"It was Dr. Perkins... I'm almost certain... She sounded terrified." Brooke's eyes welled up with tears. "I-I think someone shrank her and kidnapped her!"


Leaning forward, Brooke rested her head on the coffee table, ensuring she wouldn't inadvertently harm her tiny boyfriend.


"I believe Hank did it," she stated simply. "It was his phone that called, and I recognized his voice."


Justin wasn't entirely taken aback. After discovering Natasha had been involuntarily shrunk, he suspected she wasn't alone in her plight. Yet, learning that the creator of the shrinking process had fallen prey to this malevolent shrinking was surprising.


He finally looked up at his towering girlfriend, seeing that she was on the brink of tears.


"I... I think this runs deeper," Justin braced himself. It was time to share everything he had learned: Natasha's forced shrinking, Jazmin's cruel treatment of the tinies, and even his own mistreatment by HR.


Before he could begin, a powerful vibration knocked him to the ground. Simultaneously, a deafening noise engulfed the room, riding the tremors of an earthquake. Justin's gaze darted toward the source of the disturbance, Brooke's phone. It was receiving a call. Realization hit Brooke, and she swiftly answered her phone, effectively putting an end to the earthquake.


"Sorry..." Brooke apologized, glancing at the caller ID. "It's... Claire," she murmured, staring at her phone with a mix of confusion and concern.


"Answer it. It might be important," Justin suggested, his ears still ringing faintly. With a nod, Brooke responded to the call, her height returning to her full stature as she stood.


Regrettably, Brooke was a pacer during phone conversations, moving restlessly around the room as she talked. She transitioned from one space to another as she conversed with Claire, leaving Justin to piece together the dialogue from fragments he managed to catch. Soon, he realized this was an exercise in futility and merely listened for any significant keywords while he waited for her return.


After a few minutes, Brooke returned, opting to settle onto the nearby couch rather than kneeling by the coffee table. From her seated position, she still loomed considerably above Justin.


"Claire is coming over," Brooke stated matter-of-factly. "It seems she might have some missing pieces to this puzzle... I hope that's all right with you?"


Justin shook his head, though Brooke couldn't see it. "I don't mind. I'm fairly certain she's not in league with Jazmin."


"Jazmin?" Brooke inquired. "Is that what you were going to tell me about before Claire called?"


Taking a deep breath, Justin hesitated, unsure of where to start. "I think it's time I tell you the truth about living in Micropolis. About Jazmin... she..."


_______________


Brooke and Justin sat in contemplative silence, having just shared all the information they had gathered. Brooke now occupied the couch, her towering presence casting a shadow over Justin.


"That's absolutely horrible," Brooke commented, her expression a mix of concern and anger. "If I see her, I'm going to kick her ass."


"It's better to avoid direct confrontation," Justin suggested. "We can't risk you getting shrunk too."


"Fine, but what's our move then?" Brooke leaned back. "What can we even do?"


Justin paced around the coffee table, deep in thought. What could they do? More importantly, what options were feasible? As his thoughts churned, the doorbell rang. Without a word, Brooke rose to answer it.


Claire rushed in the moment the door cracked open, swiftly entering and promptly shutting it behind her.


"Does Jazmin know where you live?" Claire questioned anxiously.


"N-no," Brooke answered, taken aback by Claire's abrupt entrance. She eyed Claire, sensing her heightened anxiety.


"How about some tea?" Brooke offered, placing a reassuring hand on Claire's shoulder. Claire visibly relaxed at the comforting touch.


"Sure, that sounds good," Claire responded.


"Take a seat and unwind," Brooke motioned to the couch. "Kick off your shoes, make yourself comfortable."


With a nod, Claire slipped off her shoes and settled on the couch as Brooke headed to the kitchen to prepare tea. A silence hung in the air as the kettle heated, providing Claire with a moment to decompress.


Meanwhile, Justin observed the new arrival. Brooke had neglected to inform Claire of his presence, leaving him unable to make himself known. He waited, hoping for an opportunity to join the conversation.


The kettle's piercing screech broke the silence. Brooke removed it from the heat and began to prepare the tea.


"Jazmin…" Claire finally said, "I have a video… she kidnapped someone."


"She kidnapped Ally!" Justin shouted, trying to join in the conversation. He ran toward Claire and started waving his arms at the edge of the coffee table. It was useless though, as Brooke was too far away to hear him over the headset and Claire was simply too far away.


Brooke could tell that Claire was moments away from falling apart. "Just relax, put your feet up. It's okay. You're safe here."


Justin heard Brooke's words and immediately ran toward the safety of the center of the coffee table. Claire nodded and took the opportunity to place her feet on the coffee table. With a powerful thud, her left foot landed on the table, quickly followed by her right. Justin tripped after the second thud and turned to look behind him. Claire's feet towered over him like two skyscrapers. His heart raced as he realized he was inches away from being a stain under her gigantic feet. Justin took advantage of the calm and quickly scrambled to get further away from the unaware Claire. After a short while, Brooke walked back into the living room.


"Drink this, and then we can talk," Brooke offered, placing two cups of tea on the coffee table. Taking a seat next to Claire, she continued, "You're safe here."


Claire lifted her feet from the table and leaned forward, her hand still trembling slightly. She took a tentative sip, the soothing aroma of lavender tea calming her nerves. As she set the cup back down, she noticed something unusual. A tiny human, a Micropolis resident, was gesturing from the edge of the coffee table. It was Justin and he waved with a hint of sheepishness.


Claire's eyes widened in alarm as she stared at the tiny man, jumping back as if startled. "Not you too! Are you in working with her?" she demanded, her voice wavering.


"What are you talking about?" Brooke asked, baffled by Claire's reaction as she rose to her feet.


"You-you're also kidnapping Micropolitans!" Claire accused. "You're no better than her!"


"No, let me explain!" Brooke implored, reaching out to Claire.


Claire instinctively slapped Brooke's hand away and lunged forward in an attempt to tackle her to the ground. Though Brooke managed to retain her balance, she struggled to break free from Claire's grip. Justin hurried to the edge of the table, trying to get the giant women's attention. Yet, he was so small and easily ignored.



Brooke managed to evade Claire's grasp, stepping back to prepare for another move. Claire stepped toward Brooke, positioning herself between Brooke and the coffee table, ready for a confrontation.


From Justin's minuscule perspective, he saw his giant girlfriend through the gap between Claire's legs. Brooke went on the offense and lunged at Claire. As the two giantesses collided, he realized that he was directly behind Claire. He watched with increasing anxiety as her jean-clad butt approached him. He stared at Claire's looming ass as it came closer, and closer. He stood no chance of outrunning the approaching asset. In a split-second decision, he jumped off the coffee table, escaping just before Claire's behind made contact with the table, creating a resonating thud.


Plummeting down hundreds of feet to the floor, Justin landed on the plush rug. He felt a rush of relief wash over him as he realized he had survived the fall. Disentangling himself from the rug's fibers, he confronted the unsettling truth of his predicament: he was now on the floor, a place where he could easily go unnoticed.


After Brooke tackled Claire onto the coffee table, Brooke pressed her weight upon Claire, aiming to subdue her. When Claire managed to free herself, Brooke retreated, planning her next attack. Claire swiftly repositioned herself on the table's edge, poised for further action.


Meanwhile, Justin looked up and saw Claire's feet once again coming toward him. Her feet pressed into the soft rug. Justin once again narrowly avoided being crushed as he was trapped between the fibers of the carpet and the arch of Claire's index toe. The full weight of the giant bore down on him, but still, he survived thanks to being smaller than the carpet fibers around him.


This time, Claire went on the offensive and lurched at Brooke. Claire proved the stronger fighter and managed to pull Brooke to the ground and pin her. Claire sat on Brooke's chest, pinning her.


"Why did you kidnap that person? Don't you know they're human! Like us!" Claire said angrily.


"His name is Justin…" Brooke struggled, but it was useless. Claire had the advantage. "And he's my boyfriend!"


Claire rolled her eyes, "That's easy to say when he's too small to speak for himself."


"Tell her I can explain! Get her to put in one of your earbuds!" Justin said frantically. He was still struggling to escape the fibers of the rug from where Claire had stepped on him.


"I… I can prove it." Brooke said. She had stopped struggling. She had to make Claire see reason. "He built a device so we could talk. Take one of my earbuds and put it in."


Claire cautiously takes Brooke's earbud and puts it in. Justin immediately tried to speak but realized something was wrong when Claire showed no reaction. He realized he was too far away for her to hear.


"I don't hear anything." Claire scowled.


Brooke's face went pale. "You're probably out of range. I-is he still on the coffee table?"


Claire looked over her shoulder and saw no signs of Justin. She shook her head.


"He might be on the floor! Don't move!" Brooke panicked. "Just… carefully lean toward me. I could hear him fine from here."


Claire raised an eyebrow, then cautiously leaned forward.


"She's telling the truth!" Justin's voice came through loud and clear. "I promise, this is all just a misunderstanding. We're on the same team!"


"Where are you?" Claire asked, scanning the floor for the tiny man. She suddenly spotted him in the footprint left behind on the carpet. Claire turned crimson as she realized she had almost crushed him herself.


"I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" Claire said as she jumped off of Brooke and scooped up the tiny Justin into her palm.


Brooke stood up and grabbed the other earbud so they could both communicate with Justin. 


"Sorry… I don't know what came over me." Claire said sheepishly, as she gently placed Justin back onto the coffee table. "It's just… with everything that happened with Jazmin I thought…"


Brooke intervened with a comforting touch. "It's okay. More importantly, no one got hurt."


"What happened with Jazmin?" Justin piped in as Brooke and Claire took a seat on the couch.


"She… attacked me," Claire said solemnly.


"What? Why?!" Brooke asked.


"I should… probably start at the beginning," Claire said, choking back her fear and frustration. She shared the events of the past week. She mentioned Jazmin's strange behavior; and her obsession with shrinking Claire. She told them about the camera she had hidden and how Jazmin had attacked her when she went to retrieve it.


"I was lucky to get away. She seemed so focused on putting this choker device around my neck that I was able to get the upper hand and escape." Claire finished and could feel a weight lift off of her shoulders.


"She tried to shrink you!" Justin said suddenly. Brooke gasped.


Claire's face went pale. She hadn't put much thought into the device Jazmin was holding. How close had she been to being shrunk? How small would Jazmin have made her? Thoughts of what could've happened consumed her as she felt sick to her stomach.


"No wonder you were so on edge when you got here…" Brooke said with her hand still covering her mouth in shock.


"I… she…" Claire couldn't quite form a complete thought. "She was really going to do it…"


"It's okay. We'll figure something out." Brooke said as she placed a comforting arm around Claire. 


Justin observed the two mountainous women attempting to console each other. He wished he could offer comfort too, but his minuscule form made that impossible. The only thing he could do was continue to participate in their efforts to resolve the crisis.


"Claire," Justin said gently, "you mentioned that you managed to retrieve a camera. Did it capture anything?"


Claire nodded, "Yes, I have the footage. I haven't watched it yet." She retrieved the camera from her pocket and placed it next to Justin.


Justin stepped back slightly as the bulky object loomed beside him. Claire utilized her phone's Bluetooth connection to stream the captured video, positioning the device so that everyone could view the screen.


Claire fast-forwarded through the recording until Jazmin's appearance. The trio watched intently as Jazmin conducted her search for Justin.


"Why was she after you?" Claire asked, her eyes focused on the screen.


"She has some strange fixation on tormenting me," Justin responded. Of course, neither of the giantesses could see him, but his voice was audible through the earbud.


The video progressed to the point where Jazmin snatched Ally from her apartment.


"Ally..." Justin murmured to himself.


"Do you know her?" Claire inquired.


"Yes... She's my neighbor and the first friend I made in Micropolis," Justin replied a hint of nostalgia in his tone.


As the video unfolded, Jazmin detected the camera and moved closer to investigate. The sudden motion caused both Brooke and Claire to flinch slightly, unaccustomed to viewing the world from a tinies' perspective. When the video concluded, an echoing silence settled over the room.


Claire broke the silence, her voice laden with shock. "So she's mistreating and abducting residents..."


"It's even worse," Brooke interjected. "Justin here has witnessed a lot more."


Claire's gaze shifted to the tiny figure on the table. "Really? But you're an employee. Why didn't you report it to HR?" she asked incredulously.


"I did report it," Justin affirmed. "But Alexis warned me not to bring up Jazmin again. She threatened me."


Claire's eyes widened in surprise. "Alexis? Are you serious?"


"Absolutely. She even shrunk my friend Natasha. Now Natasha is trapped in one of the Micro Cities," Justin explained with a touch of frustration.


Claire gasped, her hand rising to her mouth in disbelief. Alexis had always appeared so kind, so unassuming. Could she truly be complicit in such a nefarious act?


"Couldn't Natasha just sign up for regrowth?" Claire questioned.


"Everyone who's signed up has either vanished or missed their appointment mysteriously," Justin revealed.


Claire suddenly realized that Jazmin always volunteered to handle regrowths. "Oh, no…" her voice trailed off. By letting Jazmin handle that on her own, had she unknowingly helped her trap the residents? The thought of keeping these people against their will made her sick.


"It's not just Jazmin or Alexis." Claire started to explain, "But Hank and his wife appear to be in on it too."


Claire turned back to Brooke, "What makes you think that?"


"Dr. Perkins called me on Hank's phone." Brooke let the statement hang in the air a moment before continuing, "She was terrified. It sounded like she was far away–but I think she was just tiny."


Claire sunk deep into the couch. She didn't want to believe it, but she knew it was true. 


After a few moments, she sat up straight and said "So all we have to do is take this footage to the police and have Jazmin locked up!"


"What about Dr. Perkins? Or Ally? Or any of the other residents of Micropolis that aren't allowed to grow back?" Justin countered.


Claire deflated. "You're right. Even if we told the police the whole story, Hank would have plenty of time to cover his tracks."


"And dispose of the 'evidence'," Justin said, referring to Dr. Perkins.


A sense of foreboding hung in the air as they contemplated the implications. They needed a solid plan; otherwise, lives would be at risk. The room descended into contemplative silence until Claire broke it.


"Sorry to shift the focus, but can I stay the night?" Claire inquired hesitantly. "Jazmin knows where I live, and she has a key."


"Of course," Brooke responded with a warm smile. "It'll give us time to strategize."


_______________


Jazmin opened the door to her apartment and flipped on the lights. She had spent the better part of the day looking for Claire, with no success. Once the sun went down, she decided she needed a drink–and some male companionship.


"Come on in," she said as she stumbled into her apartment. Tim, her latest conquest, stumbled in behind her and closed the door. He was easily a foot taller than the petite woman.


"Follow me," she said with a seductive wink. Jazmin pulled the man by his arm, guiding the towering man to her bedroom.


As they entered the bedroom Tim noticed the dollhouse next to the bed. He couldn't help but think it was a strange thing to keep so close to her bed. His attention was quickly pulled away from the dollhouse as Jazmin began to swing her hips side-to-side. She seductively removed her clothing, then started to pull his clothes off.


Jazmin made her way to the bed and laid back, her legs spread wide. She gave the man a seductive stare and he lurched forward. He started to climb on top of her, but she stopped him.


"How about you eat me out first?" she said pointing to her nether region.


"I don't really do that." the man said with a disgusted look.


"You're kidding, right?" Jazmin scowled. 


Jazmin locked eyes with him, hoping he would give in. She couldn't believe her bad luck today. First, Claire gets away. Then she spends all day looking for her. Now she can't even get this guy to go down on her!


"Ugh. Fine." Jazmin finally said, disappointed. 


Her eye suddenly caught the collar lying on her nightstand, the one she had tried to shrink Claire with. A devilish idea came to mind.


"On one condition." Jazmin grinned wryly before the man could climb atop her. "Put that on." she pointed to the collar.


Tim looked at the collar, then picked it up. "Oh, kinky!" he said, excitedly putting the choker on.


Jazmin grinned to herself, she wondered if he would be so excited if he knew what that device did. He turned his attention to her and joined her in bed. 


Tim started to take the top position, but Jazmin took charge instead. She slowly started to ride the taller man, she leaned forward and distracted him with her swaying breasts. All the while she grabbed the remote control–the one that operated the shrinking device around his neck.


She bit her lip as she pressed the button to start shrinking him. She could feel his body shrink ever so slightly. She hit the button again and he jumped a noticeable amount. Jazmin felt a thrilling shiver go down her spine as the man's member dwindled inside her. Despite shrinking nearly a foot, Tim hadn't noticed. Jazmin pressed and held the button down with one hand, while the other gripped the man's shoulder. His eyes went wide as Jazmin suddenly loomed higher and higher.


"Wh-what?" the shrinking man could barely complete a thought.


Jazmin said nothing but continued to shrink the man. She used her free hand to press the rapidly dwindling man against her hungry pussy. She let go of the button once he reached about 9" tall. The giantess lay on her back with a firm grip on the tiny man. 


Jazmin brought him to eye level with her and said, "You're going to eat me out, now. Because if you don't I'll shrink you so small I'll need a microscope to find you. Capisce?"


Tim nodded, but it didn't matter. Jazmin had already started to position him between her legs. The terrified man started by massaging Jazmin's inner labia which was slick with her juices and sweat. He looked up at the giantess and was met with Jazmin's disappointed scowl. He doubled his efforts and plowed his face into her labia.


"Another disappointment." Jazmin frowned. 


She dropped the remote to her side and used one hand to grip the dildo-sized man and the other to spread her lower lips. She thrust him in and out on her own rhythm. As the sexual tension built up inside her she felt her vaginal walls tighten around the living dildo. Jazmin arched her back suddenly, then just as quickly dropped down to the bed.


Unbeknownst to her, Jazmin's butt had landed on top of the remote's shrinking button. Tim started the shrink again. Jazmin lost her grip on the tiny man as her powerful vaginal muscles pulled him in. Lost in the ecstasy of Tim disappearing into her, she began to finger herself furiously. All the while her ass cheek continued to shrink the once towering man.


From Tim's perspective, he first found himself being pulled in and out of a tight cave. He breathed easier as the space around him started to grow–until he realized what that meant. Jazmin's all-pervasive juices started to swell around him. The tight cave quickly grew into a gorge then a canyon, her juices were becoming more menacing by the second. His entire world shook as the ground below, the walls in the distance, and even the sky itself started to tremble. He looked around and suddenly saw an ocean of cum pouring towards him. He tried to run–but it was useless.


Jazmin could feel the finale coming quickly. She continued to work her nether region–unconcerned with the microscopic person somewhere inside her. With a final, intense spasm she came to orgasm. Her juices dripped out of her vagina and spilled onto the bed. Amidst the commission of her orgasm, her butt and finally slid off the remote and Tim stopped shrinking. She lay there, breathing heavily and basking in her post-orgasmic state.


"Wow," Jazmin said to herself. She had never shrunk someone against their will solely for her pleasure. Sure, she had collected some toys but each of them had more or less volunteered to be shrunk. She had played a hand in shrinking Natasha, but that was more about work than pleasure.


Jazmin said up and looked at the tiny puddle she had left on the bed. She couldn't make out the slightest trace of anything besides her own cum. Was he even alive? She wondered. Perhaps he was still inside her? Carefully, Jazmin grabbed the remote and slowly increased his size–after all she didn't want him growing too large if he was still inside her.


As she watched intently between her legs she could see a tiny speck growing. It was stuck inside a single droplet that was still adhered to her labia. She couldn't help but relish in the absolutely pathetic state of the tiny man–a man that had towered a foot taller than her less than 30 minutes ago. She grew him back a little more to confirm he was still alive, then scooped up the glob of cum he was trapped in.


Jazmin carefully got out of bed, then wiped the droplet off her finger against the dollhouse's balcony. As expected, Lana came to her master's implied call.


"A new plaything for my toys," Jazmin said simply as she turned around and returned to her bed to sleep.

The Rescue by sizeaddled
Author's Notes:

Justin, Brooke, and Claire team up to rescue the victims of Hank, Katie, and Jazmin.

"Morning, sleepyhead!" Claire's cheerful voice boomed from above.


Justin jolted awake, his gaze immediately meeting Claire's looming face. He glanced left and right, but the towering walls of Brooke's bra cup obscured his view. He had spent the night nestled within one of Brooke's bras, just as he had during his last visit. Justin attempted to search for his girlfriend, but Claire's enormous face completely eclipsed his view.


"C'mon, Brooke made us breakfast," Claire said, smiling, as she moved her face away and extended her palm toward him.


Justin noticed that Claire was already wearing one of the earbuds, so he slipped on his headset before climbing onto her palm.


"You make one hell of an alarm clock," he said as he reached the center of her palm.


"I bet!" Claire giggled as she lifted her palm slowly.


Justin took a seat on the giant palm and craned his neck up at Claire's face. She was pretty, definitely younger than him or Brooke by a few years. His gaze moved downward, and he noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. Claire's breasts were much smaller than Brooke's, but without a bra to contain them, they bounced somewhat wildly with every step, and her nipples gently poked out of her shirt.


At first, Justin considered alerting the giantess, but he quickly changed his mind. He had no idea how Claire or Brooke would react. Instead, he turned around and faced outward. The view forward was far more dizzying. It was like being at the very top of a landmark building, but this building moved and swayed with every step.


He could see Brooke already sitting at the table, which was set with two plates of bacon, eggs, and toast. There was also a third, smaller plate with nothing on it, centered between the larger plates. Claire gently tilted her palm, and Justin slid down, landing on the empty dessert plate.


"Morning, babe!" Brooke said with a smile to her speck-sized boyfriend. Claire took her seat and started to dig in.


"Morning!" Justin said with an exaggerated wave. "You should've woken me up!"


"Aww, but you looked so cute and comfy," Brooke giggled. She scooped a bite of egg from her plate and set it next to him.


Justin took a few steps back from the boulder-sized egg. It was easily as tall as he was.


"Besides, what were you gonna do, help me make breakfast?" she teased, placing a corner of her toast onto his plate.


"No… but…" Justin started to say.


"It's fine, really. You need your rest," Brooke interrupted, breaking off the tip of her bacon and once again placing the morsel next to Justin. "Once we save Dr. Perkins and Ally… The things I'm going to do to you..." she winked.


"Speaking of which, did either of you come up with an idea overnight?" Justin asked as he ripped off a handful of eggs and took a bite out of the apple-sized portion.


Brooke shook her head.


Claire shook her head too.


A solemn silence fell over the table as the three of them ate slowly.


"Part of me… part of me wishes I could just run away," Claire broke the silence. "I just want to catch the next plane out of here and hide from Jazmin for the rest of my days."


Brooke placed a reassuring hand on Claire's shoulder.


"But I don't have it in me. Dr. Perkins, Ally, Jazmin's captives, the citizens of Micropolis… those people need me–need us!" Claire said with growing determination.


"That's it!" Brooke said suddenly, jumping out of her chair. She rushed to grab her work laptop and started tapping away.


Claire waited in silence while Justin whipped out his pocket knife and struggled to cut off a bite-sized piece of bacon. Brooke simply continued to tap away on her laptop.


"What's 'it'?" Justin prompted after a long silence. He started to chew on the giant hunk of bacon he had managed to cut off.


"Hank's going out of town," Brooke answered. "He mentioned in the monthly newsletter that he had an important business trip coming up, one that would help set up Micro Cities as an international company."


Brooke turned her computer around, revealing Hank's calendar. She pointed to a set of days highlighted in purple. "These are the only days he's out of the office this month. He HAS to be going on this business trip then."


"So all we need to do is break in and rescue Dr. Perkins!" Justin said excitedly. He paused for a moment, considering the holes in their plan. "What about Katie? Won't she still be home?"


"Probably not," Claire chimed in. "Alia handles all of their travel arrangements–I could call her and double-check."


"What about getting in?" Justin asked. "Don't they live in a suite downtown?"


"Don't worry about getting in. I helped Jazmin throw a party at their place last time they were out of town–I still have the code," Claire said proudly.


Justin couldn't believe their luck. All that was left was planning the rescue of Jazmin's captives. He suddenly remembered Jazmin's threat to Ally–if he wasn't there during her next shift, she was in serious trouble.


"We need to rescue Ally fast–or take me back to Micropolis," Justin suddenly said.


Brooke and Claire both looked at each other as they remembered Jazmin's threat.


"If you take me back, I could act as bait. I'll keep Jazmin distracted while you two take action when the time is right," Justin said.


"No!" Brooke slammed her fist on the table. "That woman is unhinged! You have no idea what might happen! I-I can't risk it," tears welled up in Brooke's eyes as she spoke.


This time, it was Claire's turn to place a reassuring hand on Brooke.


"We aren't going to use Justin as bait. Besides, she has the morning shift today–we're already too late for that," Claire explained.


"So we have to go now!" Justin prompted, worried for his friend.


Brooke sat there, thinking to herself for a few moments. She quickly realized they were missing just a few pieces of their plan.


Finally, she turned to Claire and said, "Call Alia. Find out when their plane leaves and if Katie's going with him."


Claire nodded and whipped out her personal phone to call Alia, then stepped away from the table to talk.


"If Jazmin comes home and finds out all of her captives are missing… she'll probably call her parents. If that happens, they might cancel their trip," Brooke explained.


Justin knew she was right. "Even if they're already gone, she could ambush us at her parents' place if we give her any notice. We need to try to hit both places at the same time," Justin added as Claire walked back into range of his headset.


Claire returned to her seat at the dining table. "They leave in two hours and should already be on their way to the airport."


"Perfect! We can leave right now. Claire–can you take Jazmin's apartment? Justin and I will handle the suite," Brooke said.


With a nod, the trio collected their things and left Brooke's apartment.


Justin couldn't help but feel like something was off. It all seemed too… convenient.


__________


Brooke casually walked up to the door of Hank and Katie Taylor's suite. She held her breath as she entered the code Claire had given her. What if they had changed it? She wondered. With a beep, the door unlocked, and she quickly entered the suite.


After closing the door, she reached for the necklace nestled in her bosom that contained her shrunken boyfriend. Brooke carefully tipped the tiny bottle at the end of her necklace to drop Justin into her palm. Justin moved to the center of her palm, grateful to be out of the humid stuffiness of her cleavage.


The mixed-size couple surveyed their surroundings. They were inside a huge condo, the size of which was comparable to a house! They could be here for a long time.


"Any ideas on where to start?" Brooke asked, looking down at her palm.


"The bedroom. I'm willing to bet she's in their bedroom," Justin said confidently.


Brooke nodded, then started to explore the immense suite. Despite its size, it didn't take long for her to find the master bedroom. One wall of the master bedroom was nothing but glass, providing an excellent view of the city. It was so high up that Hank and Katie didn't have to worry about peeping toms.


Brooke decided to start her search with the primary dresser. She set Justin down on top of the dresser to free her hands as she pulled out each of the drawers. During her search, Brooke suddenly heard a muffled shout behind her. She spun around and could only assume that the noise was coming from the nightstand closest to the master bathroom.


She darted over to the nightstand, leaving Justin stranded atop the dresser, and pulled out the drawers. In the bottom drawer, along with several sex toys, she found Rae. The tiny doctor was about 9" tall and completely naked. Brooke gingerly scooped up the tiny woman and made her way back to Justin.


Rae completely crumbled in Brooke's hand, sobbing. She was filled with immense relief. It was over. It was finally over.


"Thank you for coming for me," Rae tried to say between happy sobs.


Brooke set Dr. Perkins on top of the dresser next to Justin. He tried to wave to the relatively 160' tall woman but went unnoticed. Rae was so emotional she couldn't stand. She fell to her butt, completely unaware that she almost sat on Justin.


"Let's get you out of here," Brooke said, lowering her immense face eye-level with the two shrunken people. "But first, is there anyone else we need to rescue?"


Rae shook her head. "No, but grab the key inside the drawer. It unlocks my collar. Also, there should be a remote somewhere in here. It controls my size."


Brooke nodded, then went to work retrieving the key and looking for the remote.


"Hi, I'm Justin!" Justin shouted up to the relative giantess.


Rae jumped in her seat, then looked at the source of the voice. "Hi… Who are you?"


"I'm a Microengineer at Micro Cities, Inc… and Brooke's boyfriend," Justin shouted up.


Rae's eyes went wide, immediately connecting the dots. She shifted from her seated position onto her hands and knees, peering down at the tiny man. "That bastard… he did this. He probably made you sign something stupid. Something that made it a job requirement to live in Micropolis."


Justin took a step back due to the giant woman's sudden movement. He tried to look up at her but was somewhat distracted by her naked form hovering high above him.


"Y-yeah, actually," he stammered, still amazed at her intuition.


"I'm so sorry," the giant Rae frowned. "I told him to hire you. I thought you might make the residents' lives better… I-I didn't think any of this would happen."


Justin wasn't sure what to say, and before he could formulate the right words, he heard the telltale beep of the front door unlocking.


"Brooke! They're back!" Dr. Rae Perkins yelled as loud as she could.


"Shit," Brooke said as she ran toward the dresser.


Rae quickly picked up Justin and clutched the tiny man close to her bosom. Brooke approached the dresser and grabbed Rae. Brooke's eyes darted around the room, looking for a place to hide.


"We're going to miss our flight," Hank's gruff voice could be heard from the other room.


"Look. You're the one that wanted to keep her. Why is it my job to make sure she has food and water while we're gone?" Katie spat back as she entered the suite.


Panicked, Brooke darted to the closet door and opened it. She was stunned by the size of their walk-in closet. It was easily the size of her living room back home. There was another door that led to a much smaller closet filled exclusively with shoes, which Brooke used to hide.


Once inside, she clung to her tiny passengers close to her chest. Justin could hear the thundering of her heartbeats as she tried to quiet and steady her breathing. The closet within a closet featured wooden slats angled downward, allowing her to mostly see outward.


__________


Upon entering the master bedroom, Hank immediately noticed the open nightstand drawer.


"She's escaped!" He yelled to his wife in the other room.


Katie bolted into the bedroom. She immediately started to help her husband look for the tiny woman.


"She couldn't have gone far," Katie said as she looked under the bed.


Hank finished checking behind the dresser, then stopped cold in his tracks. He slowly connected the dots.


"That phone call… if she somehow got help," he thought out loud, turning toward Katie.


Katie's eyes went wide. "She could be anywhere!"


"Quick, get the laptop," Hank said, thinking quickly. Rae's shrinking collar was part of a set used for experiments and could be triggered via remote control if the test subject was in range. However, Rae had also developed a remote override in case a subject was out of range and needed to be grown back. Hank didn't know exactly how it worked, only that the target had to be within range of internet access.


Hank continued to skulk around the room, looking for clues. He noticed his closet door was ajar. Katie was meticulous about ensuring doors were closed when they left.


"Someone was—or is—here," Hank thought to himself.


__________


"Hide us in that boot!" Rae whispered to Brooke, pointing to a worn pair of UGGs on the floor. It was the only pair of shoes that could reasonably hide Dr. Perkins's 9" tall frame.


Brooke was completely frozen.


"If we all get caught, we don't stand a chance," Rae urged the giantess as she attempted to struggle out of Brooke's grip.


Before Brooke could respond, the door to the massive walk-in closet opened. Justin could hear her heartbeat escalate, growing louder and faster. Hank paced up and down the closet, then his attention turned to his wife's shoe closet. It was the only place a normal-sized person might be able to hide.


Brooke's eyes widened in terror as she watched Hank's footsteps move directly toward her. She wanted to cry, to scream but maintained the willpower to hold back. Rae could feel Brooke's grip relax in her terror and used the opportunity to wriggle free from her grasp.


With a tight grip on Justin, Dr. Perkins fell the remaining distance toward the ground. She landed softly inside the giant UGG boot thanks to its inner fleece padding. She looked up and realized they would easily be found by anyone who looked in.


At ground level, Rae could feel Hank's approaching steps. She knew she needed to act fast. She placed Justin at the very end of the toe of the boot. Then, Dr. Perkins tried to squeeze herself head-first into the toe of the shoe, but she could tell she wouldn't fit completely.


Thinking quickly, she shifted and instead pushed herself butt-first into the toe of the boot. Rae had to press her backside against the fleece wall of the toe to completely hide herself. She felt the tiny Justin get pressed between the fleece padding and her ass. The tiny man squirmed against her enormous backside to no avail. Admittedly, she felt bad about his predicament. If they made it out of this alive, she'd apologize profusely.


__________


Hank violently swung the shoe closet door open. He hesitated for a moment, surprised to see someone at all!


Brooke raised her hands in defense. "Please, let me explain!" she pleaded.


Hank grabbed the woman by her shoulders and dragged her out of the closet. Brooke was easily a foot shorter than him, and Hank was fairly fit. He had no problem picking up the petite woman and slamming her against a nearby wall.


Brooke cried out in pain.


"Where is she?" Hank demanded furiously.


"Y-you're hurting me," Brooke struggled to say as Hank pressed his forearm against her neck. Brooke was eye-level with him, her feet dangling about a foot off the ground.


Katie rushed in to see what the commotion was. She was very surprised to see another woman in their home.


"Get one of the collars," Hank barked at his wife. "We're going to make this one talk."


Katie darted out of the room with a nod and returned moments later with a shrinking collar. Hank loosened his grip on Brooke's neck to allow his wife to slip the collar around the intruder.


Brooke struggled and fought with every fiber of her being, but she simply wasn't strong enough to overpower the couple. When she heard the 'click' of the lock on the choker, tears streamed down her face.


"Please… don't," she begged.


Katie simply pressed the shrinking button, and Brooke slowly shrank. Within a dozen seconds, her clothes fell off, but still, Hank held her to the wall. When she reached around 9" tall, Hank lifted the shrunken woman from the wall.


"Did you find the laptop?" Hank asked his wife.


"Yeah, it was booting up when I heard the noise," she explained.


Hank handed the shrunken woman to Katie since she was no longer a threat. He moved back to the shoe closet and looked around for any sign of his former business partner. Perhaps she really had escaped? When he didn't see anything in the closet, he turned back to his wife.


"Good. We're going to shrink Rae so small these carpet fibers will be a mile tall," Hank said as he stormed out of the room.


__________


Rae's eyes went wide with horror at Hank's comment. If he was serious… she didn't have much time. She quickly wriggled free, accidentally pushing her butt into Justin more than once. After pulling herself out, she quickly grabbed Justin and sat against the heel of the boot.


"What the hell!" Justin shouted at the giantess. Between Brooke getting captured and being trapped between the toe of a woman's boot and another woman's ass, he had had enough. He was about to tear into Dr. Perkins when she picked him up. All of his pent-up anger melted when he saw her terrified expression.


"I'm so sorry… but I need your help," Rae said, placing Justin on her shoulder near the lock of the shrinking choker.


"I'm begging you, please open it!" Rae added, trying to keep herself from crying. She knew Justin would need a stable platform if there was any hope of avoiding the fate Hank described.


Justin immediately went to work, thrusting his hands into the tiny lock. Even at his size, the lock was just a bit too small for him to reasonably move the pins. In a flash, he remembered the pocket knife he had brought. He reached into his pocket and whipped out the tiny folding blade, plunging it into the lock. It was a perfect fit. He quickly worked the blade around, releasing each of the pins.


With a final 'click,' the clasp came undone. Rae ripped the collar off with such speed that Justin nearly tumbled off his precarious position on her shoulder. The two watched the collar quickly shrink away into nothingness before their eyes. If Justin had been even a moment later… that would've been her.


Elated, Dr. Perkins grabbed Justin from her shoulder and gave him several big kisses, repeating 'thank yous' over and over again. He was already dizzy from all the motion when Rae pulled him in for one final, big hug against her chest. He felt like he was about to pop from the increasing pressure of Rae's embrace.


Thankfully, she let go, and Justin finally set the tiny man down. Justin immediately fell over face-first into the musk-scented fleece of the boot.


"I owe you big time," she said with a small smile.


Justin struggled to pull himself back to his feet. He crawled forward and found a handhold on Rae's body. As he pulled himself up, he noticed his hands were firmly gripping the woman's nether region. He blushed as he jumped back and avoided making further eye contact with her nakedness.


"I don't think your girlfriend would appreciate you touching me there," Rae giggled at his predicament. Sure, she could've helped him up, but watching him fumble around made her feel in control. Something she hadn't experienced in a long time.


"I–sorry, I didn't mean to," he stammered, trying to avert his eyes.


"Don't worry, I won't tell her," Rae said with a wink. "But first, we should probably rescue her."


Rae stood to her full height and scooped Justin up. Luckily, she was just tall enough to be able to climb out of the giant UGG boot. Thankfully, she had learned to navigate this apartment at all sorts of sizes to accommodate her master's whims. She used her knowledge to position herself to eavesdrop on Hank and Katie's conversation.


__________


"Thanks, Alia. I appreciate you rebooking our flight. I'll take care of rescheduling with the client," Hank said into the phone.


Katie sat at their dining room table, where tiny Brooke was firmly held in place by a few strips of tape. Encircling Brooke was a set of mundane household objects that Hank and Katie intended to use to 'persuade' Brooke to talk – a cup of water, a bowl of ice cubes, a lighter, floss, and many other items.


Hank finally hung up the phone and approached the table.


"It's all set. We leave this evening," Hank said.


"I think we should bring her with us," Katie suggested, motioning to the woman pinned to the table with scotch tape. "It'd give us a chance to… break her in properly," she added seductively.


Hank nodded. "But first, let's find out what she knows," he said, his cold gaze turning to the tiny woman.


Brooke looked at her giant captors with determination. She knew that the only thing protecting Justin was her resolve. Her only hope was for Rae and Justin to somehow come to her rescue.


__________


Claire cautiously pushed open the door to Jazmin's apartment, fortunate that Jazmin hadn't changed the lock yet. She silently entered the living room and closed the door behind her, ensuring no nosy neighbors would detect her presence.


Inside, Claire made a beeline for Jazmin's bedroom, where she suspected the dollhouse held the shrunken captives. She flicked on the bedroom lights and noticed movement inside the dollhouse, confirming her suspicions.


"Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I'm not like Jazmin. I'm here to rescue you," Claire reassured, taking slow steps toward the dollhouse.


Kneeling down, she peered inside, revealing a tiny woman standing at only 9 inches tall, dressed in a simple outfit.


"Hi there, what's your name?" Claire asked in a soothing voice.


"We don't need rescuing. We serve our Mistress willingly," the tiny woman named Lana replied.


Claire shook her head, asking patiently, "So you can leave anytime you want?"


Lana knew the answer but countered, "It doesn't matter what we want. We live to serve our Mistress."


"I could just rescue you by force," Claire said, her frustration growing.


Lana took a step back at the threat. "You wouldn't dare defy Mistress Jazmin!"


Claire realized Lana was right. She didn't have it in her to force these people to leave, even if it was in their best interest. Time was running out, though; she had to find Ally and escape. The others could be rescued after Jazmin was arrested, giving them the help they needed. Despite this, Claire would feel guilty about leaving them behind.


"Fine. Stay here with her, but bring me Ally. I know for certain she doesn't want to be here," Claire commanded. If they wanted a 'mistress' to serve, she would play the role.


"No," Lana said defiantly.


Frustrated, Claire shouted, "So help me. Bring her to me now!"


Suddenly, Claire felt a choker secure around her neck. Before she could react, the lock 'clicked' into place. Claire spun around, still seated, and saw Jazmin standing over her with a smug grin.


"Ally? Is that Justin's little neighbor?" Jazmin guessed.


Claire was speechless, looking up at her ex-friend in horror.


"I'll introduce you," Jazmin added with a wicked grin, pressing the 'shrink' button on the remote in her hand.


Claire knew that to overpower Jazmin, she had to act quickly. She jumped to her feet and reached for the remote. Claire had already lost a few inches, so Jazmin held the remote high above her head, pushing Claire away.


With each passing moment, it became easier for Jazmin to play 'keep away.' Claire's clothes quickly became too large for her, and she gave up modesty in favor of her struggle for the size-controlling remote.


However, realizing the futility of her struggle, Claire changed her approach and began punching, biting, and scratching Jazmin instead. Anything to bring her down low enough that she could reach the remote. However, as Claire's size diminished, so did the power behind her attacks.


When Claire was about knee-height to Jazmin, she fell to the ground, begging on her knees. "Please… we're friends! Don't do this."


"We were friends," Jazmin said callously. "Now, you'll be my 'toy'. If you behave, you may even earn the title 'pet' one day."


Jazmin stepped closer to the still-shrinking Claire, emphasizing her towering presence. Claire was helpless as Jazmin's relative size continued to grow. Jazmin used her foot to push Claire flat against the ground. At this point, Claire's height neatly matched the length of Jazmin's foot.


Jazmin gently pressed down on Claire, after all, she had no intention of breaking her new 'toy'. As Claire shrank the oppressing weight of Jazmin's foot increased. Her head was trapped between Jazmin's big and index toe.


"Lick," Jazmin commanded from high above.


"Please, stop," Claire said weakly. Jazmin slightly increased the pressure on her tiny form, forcing her compliance.


Claire wheezed as the air was forced out of her lungs, and she began to lick Jazmin's big toe. The salty sweat stung her taste buds.


"If you had come willingly, you would've been Lana's size," Jazmin said, motioning to the woman Claire had argued with. Lana watched excitedly as Jazmin's size dwindled smaller than hers.


"But now… I think I'll make you about toe-sized," Jazmin giggled with a delightful evil that chilled Claire's blood.


Claire felt the pressure of Jazmin's foot disappear. Not because the giantess had released her, but because she had shrunken small enough to fit under the gap between the giant woman's toes. Jazmin playfully scrunched her toes around Claire, asserting her dominance.


Finally, Jazmin lifted her feet off Claire completely. 


"Go ahead and introduce her to Ally. In fact, go ahead and give Ally a proper welcome to the dollhouse as well. I don't think Justin is coming for her." she said with a twisted grin.


Claire collected herself and started to stand. As Jazmin left the room, her thundering footsteps caused an earthquake that knocked the tiny woman to the ground. Claire once again tried to stand, only to find herself confronted by a towering Lana, standing about 50 feet tall compared to Claire. Lana roughly grabbed the much smaller woman and lifted her up.


"You know this isn't right!" Claire tried to reason with her captor. "Your 'mistress' just kidnapped me!"


Lana stopped cold in her tracks, her icy gaze turning to Claire.


"You are not worthy of calling her 'mistress'. You are much too small to be so casual–she is your goddess now," Lana said with bone-chilling frost.


Claire started to speak, but no words came. Lana's terrifying gaze made it impossible to form words.


"I'll give you a proper orientation once we get back," Lana stated as she continued walking back to the dollhouse.


__________


Ally stood atop a plastic dollhouse dresser. She could hear everything and had experienced a rollercoaster of emotions. Right now, none of it mattered – Justin wasn't coming. Her heart sank and she could feel the tears well up in her eyes.


"This can't be real…" Tim muttered to himself, curled up not far from Ally.


Ally glanced at the man, who, when standing, barely reached her chest. To Jazmin, they probably appeared roughly the same size, but Ally felt like an amazon compared to the man.


"It's... It's just a bad dream," Tim whispered, still huddled.


Before Ally could find words of comfort, the wooden dollhouse door swung open. Lana entered and placed Claire beside the other two shrunken captives.


To Ally, Claire now stood at nearly 15 feet tall. She had seen Claire at a towering 1000 feet or more, so this relative minuteness felt surreal.


Claire dusted herself off and looked down at the two knee-high captives, but before she could introduce herself properly, Lana reappeared.


Lana, completely naked, towered over the dresser. Her untamed pubic region was eye-level with Ally and Tim. Claire reached Lana's belly button, and the expanse of Lana's body loomed high above.


"Welcome to the dollhouse. I'll be handling your initiation!" Lana greeted.


Lana bent down, bringing her face closer to the tiny captives.


"Oh, and Ally, I've got wonderful news for you," Lana added with a sincere smile. "You get to stay with us – forever."


Ally struggled to fathom how Lana could make this sound like a positive thing. Her heart raced in her chest as anger welled up.


Tim suddenly stood up. "Tell that giant bitch to get back here and make me big again!" he shouted defiantly.


Lana's eyes darkened as she shot Tim a menacing look. He felt entirely exposed at just 2 inches tall relative to her.


"First lesson," Lana said with an icy tone. "You will address her as 'Goddess' or 'Goddess Jazmin'."


"Fuck you!" Tim retorted, he looked absolutely ridiculous standing in the shadow of Lana's looming face.


"Very well," Lana replied with a wicked grin. Swiftly, she snatched Tim from the dresser and stood at her full height.


Lana turned her back to the two tiny women and bent over, pushing her immense behind toward them. Her hand which held the tiny man drifted ever closer to her butt.


"Take note, ladies. Disobedience carries consequences." Lana said as she slipped Tim into her ass.


Claire and Ally watched in horror as Tim disappeared into Lana's colossal rear end. Ally couldn't believe how easily he slid inside, considering he was only a bit smaller than her. Claire, on the other hand, was in complete shock. How could anyone be so cruel?


"Oh, this one's feisty," Lana purred as she stood upright and wiggled her butt side-to-side. "I'm going to enjoy this."


Lana turned to the tiny women on the dresser once more. She paused for a moment to enjoy Tim's desperate struggle. Lana's attention finally returned to Claire and Ally.


"The second lesson," Lana continued calmly. "Size is power. Claire, show us your power."


Claire looked down at Ally, who looked back up at her with renewed fear. Ally's terrified expression tugged at Claire's heart.


"No… I can't! I... I'm not that kind of person!" Claire protested, taking a step back from Lana.


"You can, and you will," Lana asserted firmly.


Claire continued to shake her head.


"You know, I was a lot like you before I became Jazmin's toy. I wouldn't so much as harm a fly." Lana reminisced a hint of sadness in her voice. "Here, let me help you."


Lana's hand wrapped around Claire's tiny form. Her relative size made her the perfect doll, allowing Lana to easily manipulate Claire's limbs.


"One option is to use your feet," Lana explained, using Claire's feet to push Ally to the ground.


Next, Lana forced Claire's oversized feet against Ally's face, while Claire struggled against Lana's control, which only seemed to amuse the giantess.


"You'll find there's not much to do around the dollhouse, and we're usually naked," Lana continued, lifting Claire into the air.


"You might have certain... desires," Lana added with a lascivious grin as she ran a finger across Claire's intimate area.


Lana lowered Claire to Ally's level, placing Ally's head between Claire's legs. The giantess manipulated her wrist, forcing Claire's pussy to rub against Ally's face rhythmically. Claire despised her forced actions, but a primal pleasure strangely mingled with her revulsion.


"Finally, for those who prove particularly difficult... my personal favorite," Lana declared as she lifted Claire into the air once more.


The giantess turned Claire around in her palm and then dropped her, butt-first, onto Ally's face. Ally struggled to breathe with her face wedged between Claire's cheeks, flailing helplessly as Lana simply giggled.


Once Lana had her fill of forcing Claire to humiliate Ally, she released Claire. The moment she was free, Claire leaped off Ally, whispering apologies to the tiny woman so that Lana wouldn't hear.


Ally was just grateful to get fresh air once again. Was this her life now? She wondered.


"It appears your friend Tim has given up; I don't feel him struggling anymore," Lana announced suddenly after standing to her full, looming height. "I need a volunteer to retrieve him."


"I'll do it," Claire said immediately, burdened by guilt over what had happened to Ally.


Ally was thankful. She couldn't fathom approaching Lana's colossal ass, let alone extracting a person from it.


"No, make Ally do it," Lana scowled.


Ally could see Claire's guilt and reassured her, "Just do what she says! Make it convincing. The sooner Lana thinks you're 'trained,' the sooner we can get away from her," Ally whispered to Claire.


With a nod to Ally, Claire commanded, loud enough for Lana to hear, "You heard her. Go! Bring him to me."


Lana smiled, satisfied with Claire's ongoing education. The giantess then swung her hips around and placed her ass gently on the dresser. She grabbed her backside and spread her cheeks, revealing Tim's arm sticking out of her.


Determined to finish the task, Ally rushed to Tim's hand and tugged with all her might. She made significant progress, almost freeing his entire arm when Lana's anal muscles twitched, undoing her effort. Ally struggled to resist the powerful muscle as her entire arm was pulled in.


"Oops," Lana giggled.


Undeterred, Ally tried again, this time bracing herself against Lana's colossal butt. She managed to pull Tim out far enough to release his head, he was out cold. As Ally pulled him, Lana's butt suddenly closed in around her. Lana's weighty flesh pinned the tiny woman completely.


Lana looked over her shoulder at Claire, "Fetch." she said with a tease of joy.


Claire rushed forward, reaching into Lana's crack to rescue Ally. She struggled against the weight of Lana's boulder-sized butt.


"You know when Jazmin did this to me... it was my boyfriend stuck inside her ass." Lana shared as Claire continued to struggle. "I... He... never made it out," she added, her voice dripping with sorrow.


Claire felt a bit compassionate to the giantess. She had clearly suffered a lot at Jazmin's hands, and yet she served her willingly. Claire pressed her arm as deep as it would go. Her shoulder was firmly wedged between Lana's buttcrack, her face pressed against Lana's soft behind. It was then she was finally able to grab Ally's arm. Claire yanked the tiny woman, painstakingly freeing her from Lana's enormous booty.


With a final pull, Claire succeeded in rescuing Ally and Tim, leaving them all out of breath.


"Good job," Lana said, her face looming over them. "You two can go." She gently picked the tiny women up and placed them on the floor.


Lana opened the door and allowed Claire and Ally to leave the room, leaving them to wonder if there was anyone even more malevolent within the dollhouse.


"I think this one needs a little more... 'instruction'," Lana said, gesturing towards Tim.

The Escape by sizeaddled
Author's Notes:

Against all odds Rae and Justin plot their escape and attempt to turn the tides.

"We have to help her!" Justin shouted to Rae, who loomed over him at a relative height of 150 feet.


The two shrunken people had just managed to climb out of Claire's left UGG boot, which was currently lying on its side. Rae peered down at the relatively 3-inch-tall man, struggling to decipher his words due to his minuscule size. However, she could make an educated guess. Rae knelt down and gently scooped up the tiny man, cradling him in her palm as she brought him closer to her face.


"Let me guess, 'save her'?" Rae said with a raised eyebrow. "Do you understand how fortunate we were? If he had spotted us, it would've been game over!"


Justin instinctively took a step back in Rae's palm, overwhelmed by the enormity of her face hovering above him. A rush of fear coursed through his body, but Rae's demeanor immediately softened upon seeing his reaction.


"I'm sorry," Rae murmured, averting her gaze. "It's just... What do you expect us to do? To you, I may be a giantess, but to them, I'm no bigger than one of Katie's dildos."


"Brooke risked everything to come and save you," Justin retorted firmly.


"So, I should just recklessly charge in and rescue her, like you two did? A lot of good that did." Rae said with a judgmental scowl. "Our best chance is to escape from here and seek help from someone who's full-sized."


"Please! They're going to hurt her," Justin pleaded. He didn't know anything concrete, but he could feel the pit in his stomach.


Rae let out a guilty sigh. She knew from experience that the Taylors wouldn't hurt their newest toy too badly–at least until they started their bedroom games. Rae shuddered at the thought, knowing all too well what Brooke would experience.


"All the more reason to hurry up and get help. Now listen, Hank and Katie kept spare collars somewhere in the room. Regardless of what we're going to do–we need at least one of us at full size." Rae said to the palm-sized man.


Justin wasn't terribly happy about Rae's response, but it left him a spark of hope. It seemed she might still be convinced to help Brooke–but they'd need a better plan.


"I saw a few spare collars on top of the nightstand–the one you were kept in." Justin finally answered.


"You actually saw the spares?" Rae asked excitedly, "Finally, a stroke of luck."


Rae was familiar with the landscape of the Taylors' house as she had navigated it many times at all sorts of sizes. She quickly started making her way back to the bedroom. She treads carefully to avoid being seen, her tiny passenger held close to her chest.


Justin was pressed eye-level with Rae's nipples. At normal size, her breasts were quite a bit smaller than Brooke's, despite this they were still bigger than Justin's whole body. With his view of the world obscured by Rae's massive hand, he could only watch her small, perky breasts lightly bounce with each bounding step.


"I don't see how finding the spare collars will help us. Aren't they way too big?" Justin finally asked, trying to distract himself.


"I installed a local override on the test collars. Just in case one broke while someone was shrunk and we needed to provide them with a spare." Rae explained as she peeked around the corner of the door to the bedroom.


"So... why didn't you use that to free yourself sooner?" Justin asked, a bit perplexed.


"I... designed it with the controls on the inside of the collar," Rae said with a pained expression. "I didn't want the test subjects messing with it and affecting the results..." Rae paused to sigh, "In hindsight, I wish I had made the controls accessible to the subject... it would've saved everyone a lot of pain." she added wistfully.


__________


"I need to make a few more calls to ensure the business continues to run while we're out of the country," Hank said to his wife, Katie. His deep voice was particularly menacing to the tiny Brooke taped to the table.


"That's fine, I'll see what I can find out from our little guest," Katie said.


Satisfied, Hank nodded and stepped out of the room. Once he was well out of earshot, Katie's attention turned to Brooke who was helplessly held to the table with clear tape.


"Brooke, was it?" Katie asked as she leaned toward the tiny woman. Brooke flinched instinctively as the billboard-sized face approached.


"Look, I don't really want to hurt you. That's more of a... Hank thing." Katie offered a comforting smile. 


"So if you tell me what I need to know before he gets back we won't have to use any of these." Katie gestured to the towering household objects that surrounded Brooke. Each object loomed threateningly from her shrunken perspective, making her wonder how Justin managed to stay composed when everything was so... big.


"Did you tell anyone you were coming here?" Katie asked simply.


"No," Brooke lied as calmly as she could.


Katie's face turned to a wry grin, "Excellent, just give me the passcode to your phone so I can be certain."


The giantess held Brooke's phone over the tiny woman. For Brooke, it was surreal to see the handheld device that she had used every day suddenly looming over her like a big-screen TV. Katie waved the phone impatiently and Brooke snapped back to her situation. Was there anything incriminating on her phone? Her heart sank; she couldn't be sure.


"I... I don't remember," Brooke replied, her voice quivering.


Katie scowled impatiently.


"I-I always just use the face scan!" Brooke blurted out nervously, fearful of the building-sized woman.


"Oh?" Katie raised an eyebrow. "In that case..."


The giantess attempted to unlock the phone by holding the camera to the shrunken woman's face. After a few unsuccessful attempts, she decided it would be easier if Brooke were a bit bigger. She pressed a button, and Brooke began to grow inch by inch. After gaining a few inches, Brooke's phone emitted a reassuring 'click.'


Katie grinned triumphantly and began to scroll through Brooke's private messages.


Brooke watched the distracted giantess carefully. With her new size she gently tested her restraints it seemed the few inches she gained would be enough to break free. Her heart raced with a burst of hope. If she could jump off the table and get away, maybe she could still escape with Justin and Rae?


Brooke took a determined breath and in one motion broke free of her tape shackles and dashed toward the edge of the table. However, as she ran, the edge seemed to recede further and further away with every step. Brooke quickly realized she was shrinking again.


"Really?" Katie's voice held sincere confusion.


Brooke turned around to face Katie, who now appeared significantly larger. Katie's face now loomed over her from a terrifying height, leaving Brooke frozen in fear.


Katie scooped up Brooke and dropped her into a glass bowl. Still panicked, Brooke tried to scale the smooth walls, but at only 1" tall she could not escape. Katie watched her tiny prisoner carefully. Satisfied that she couldn't escape, Katie returned her attention to Brooke's phone.


"Who's Justin?" Katie suddenly asked.


"N-no one!" Brooke stuttered.


"You'll have to speak up," Katie leaned toward the bowl.


"Just a coworker!" Brooke shouted, cupping her hands to amplify her voice.


"You seem to call him quite a bit... even outside of company time." Katie mused. "It seems you even called him earlier today..."


"Okay, you got me! He's my boyfriend! B-but I swear he doesn't know anything!" Brooke lied desperately.


"Where is he?" Katie slammed her fist on the table, causing the bowl to shake violently. 


Brooke collapsed to the ground from the relative earthquake. She collected herself and slowly stood back up.


"I-I don't know! H-he's probably at home!" Brooke lied, determined to protect Justin.


Katie smiled, pleased with this revelation, and quickly accessed the contact information for Justin. She was pleased to find that Brooke had saved his address. Katie grabbed a pencil and paper and prepared to write down the address–they would have someone pay him a visit to be absolutely sure he wouldn't be a problem. She paused, though, when she saw the city that Justin lived in.


"Micropolis, really? Your boyfriend is, what, a third of an inch tall?" Katie laughed incredulously. "There's no way! He's a clit toy at best."


Brooke started to defend her boyfriend but stopped. If she could keep Katie off-topic, maybe she could buy some time.


"The best I've ever had, too!" Brooke retorted.


Katie gave Brooke a curiously lustful grin, "Are you serious? I guess... That could be a lot of fun... It would certainly be a new dynamic... I wonder if Hank would..." Katie's dialogue gradually became internalized as she imagined the possibilities that Brooke was suggesting.


Katie and Hank had done all sorts of things to Dr. Perkins, but they had never shrunk one another. What would it be like to use her hulking tower of a husband as her personal plaything? Katie knew she wanted to learn more.


__________


Rae approached the power cord that led up to a lamp on the nearby nightstand. She had grown accustomed to moving around the bedroom while shrunk and was confident she could easily scale the wire. However, she couldn't do it while carrying Justin. She looked down at the man in her palm.


"I'm going to need both hands for this next part," Rae explained.


"Okay, I could probably sit on your shoulder," Justin offered.


"No way, you'll fall!" Rae said, shaking her head.


Rae considered her options. She could put him in her mouth–but what if she accidentally swallowed him? He'd probably be pretty safe inside her pussy. She couldn't help but get a little turned on at the thought. She quickly shook her head. Maybe her butt? She considered it briefly but decided against it; cleaning him afterward would be challenging.


Justin stared up at the giantess that held him, growing increasingly concerned during the long pause. Rae's facial expressions gave him reason to worry.


"I've got it. Just... don't move around too much, okay?" Rae said.


"No, wait!" Justin said but was interrupted as his whole body was thrown into Rae's cavernous mouth.


Justin tried to fight Rae's tongue, but quickly found himself overpowered and pressed against the roof of her mouth.


"Please don't move. I don't want to swallow you," Rae said with difficulty as her tongue pressed against the top of her mouth. Her voice filled the cavern with a powerful reverberation, and Justin felt her voice as an overwhelming presence.


Rae started her ascent slowly, carefully keeping in mind the tiny person trapped in her mouth. She was worried that if she breathed too heavily, he might go down her throat – or worse, she could accidentally hurt him by clenching her teeth.


Thankfully, she scaled the power cord and reached the top of the nightstand without incident. Once she was safely standing atop the nightstand, she extracted the tiny Justin from her mouth. He was completely soaked in her saliva.


"Sorry, we didn't have time to argue and this was better than the other two options I came up with." Rae apologized to Justin.


"Couldn't you have just put me on top of your head? I could've held onto your hair or something." Justin said as he wiped a glob of saliva from his face.


Rae blushed, realizing her oversight. Luckily, she spotted the collars and didn't have to address her mistake with Justin right away.


"They're still here!" Rae said, running toward the devices. She set Justin down near her feet as she opened a plastic panel on the inside of one of the collars. Rae quickly worked the controls and started shrinking the collar down to her size.


"I'll do it," Justin shouted up suddenly. "Make me big again and I'll save Brooke."


Rae looked down at Justin. Even at full size Justin wasn't exactly built for a fight, whereas Hank lifted weights daily. Despite this Justin looked at her with determination.


"You were shrunk with the armband model, right?" Rae squatted down over Justin while she waited for the collar to finish shrinking to her size.


Justin looked up at the looming woman, her unshaven pussy hovering above him. He had to crane his neck and take a few steps back to make eye contact with her.


"Yeah, so?" Justin said.


"We never tested if the two methods were compatible. For all we know, using this could be fatal for you," Rae said simply.


"Please! I have to do something to help Brooke. What if Hank takes her with him?" Justin begged passionately.


The collar had finished shrinking. Rae stood up, leaving Justin behind, and retrieved the device. She knew Justin was onto something. Rae had known Hank long enough to know he would run at the first sign of trouble. He would probably change his ticket to one-way after today's events, and he wouldn't leave his newest possession behind. With a heavy sigh, Rae walked back to Justin.


"There is... one thing," Rae admitted, picking up the tiny man again.


"Please, anything!" Justin said emphatically.


"During the tests for the neck model of the shrinking device, there was an... incident." Rae began to explain as she walked over to the remote that was paired with the collar she held.


"One of the devices malfunctioned during the regrowth process causing one of the test subjects to grow well past her original height," Rae explained.


Justin looked up at Rae in shock. "That's huge news! I thought the reversal drugs only undid the shrinking? How big did she get?" he had a million more questions but paused to let Rae answer.


Rae giggled at Justin's unintended pun. "Yes, it would've been BIG news." she grinned wide. "But... that was also the day Hank kidnapped me. The poor woman hit about 25' tall before the collar depleted. We had to manually administer the shrinking drug to get her back to normal–give or take a few inches."


Justin sat down in Rae's palm, taking in the new information. Had Rae really accidentally stumbled upon a way to make people grow? If they could trigger the same malfunction, Rae could easily overpower both Hank and Katie. Except... he realized the flaw in the plan.


"You weren't able to recreate the growth process, were you?" Justin asked rhetorically.


Rae shook her head, "No, I was studying the collar that malfunctioned when that bastard shrunk me."


Justin deflated, his suspicions were correct. Rae didn't have a repeatable process. Without knowing how the original device malfunctioned, they'd have no hope.


"However, I did get a look at the PCB. It appears one of the capacitors shorted out, the one near the microcontroller for the regulator." Rae explained.


"I think I can reasonably narrow down the issue based on what you said. I might even be able to recreate the malfunction intentionally. But..." Justin started to say. He knew enough that he'd be able to make an educated guess, but that's all it was–a guess. A mistake on the hardware of the shrinking device could just as easily shrink Rae into oblivion. His stomach lurched at the thought.


"It's safer if we use this chance to get out of here." Rae stated simply, "But if something happened to Brooke we'd both have to live with that guilt."


Rae's words hung heavily in the air.


"If you're feeling confident, I'm willing to take this chance," Rae added solemnly. Brooke was her friend and she couldn't bear the thought of her being whisked away to another country at the mercy of her former tormentors. Besides, she had confidence in Justin's skills and felt he was up to the task.


Justin paused to consider, "Brooke would've done anything to save us if the positions were swapped. Let's do it."


Rae nodded to Justin and set him down near her feet. She was standing next to the remote that controlled the collar she held. She carefully clipped the newly shrunken collar around her neck and prepared to hit the growth button.


"Once I'm back to normal size, I'll help you get access to the internal components." Rae explained, "For now, you may want to take a few steps back." she added with a wink.


Rae pressed down on the button and started to grow slowly. Justin quickly followed her advice and ran a safe distance away.


With each passing moment, it became easier for Brooke to hold down the growth button. After around a dozen seconds she was finally able to pick up the remote while continuing to grow. As she carried the oversized remote to the nightstand's edge, she checked her steps to be sure Justin didn't end up under her foot.


With every second the remote got lighter, smaller, and easier to carry. Rae checked the edge of the nightstand and carefully sat down. Justin, watching from a safe distance away, stared as the already giant woman grew. Her apple-shaped bottom slowly crept toward him as it started to fill the width of the nightstand. Luckily, before the looming wall of Rae's butt pushed him aside, Rae's feet touched the ground and she stood up.


After nearly a minute of growing, Rae's body was done regrowing. She was finally her normal height. Elated, the giantess stretched as tall as she could, relishing in the freedom of finally being back to normal. All while Justin looked up at the naked mountain-ess that dominated the skyline. In general, Dr. Perkins was more petite than Brooke, but she was still well over 1000 feet tall from his perspective.


Justin jumped backward when Rae suddenly spun around to face him. She bent over carefully examining the top of the nightstand. She was squinting a bit when she finally spotted him.


"Wow! You're really tiny!" Rae gasped.


__________


Brooke had successfully distracted Katie from further questioning. In fact, she now stood about 5 inches tall and was talking with Katie as if they were old friends at a sleepover. This was all thanks to Katie's sudden interest in Brooke and Justin's sex life. Katie used Brooke's stories to imagine new exciting scenarios with her husband. She even went as far as sharing some of her own experiences involving size-changing escapades with Hank and Dr. Perkins. For Brooke, however, these stories served as a grim reminder that she was still in grave danger.


Hank entered the room, his presence sending a chill through the air.


"What's going on here?" he said, eyeing the unexpectedly friendly atmosphere.


"Oh, just girl talk," Katie giggled, sneaking a glance at Brooke.


"Did you find anything out?" Hank asked, his gaze intense and menacing.


"Y-yes," Katie stumbled. "The only person she really talks to is her boyfriend. Apparently, he lives in Micropolis... so if he becomes a problem, we'll have Jazmin pay him a visit," she added with a playful giggle. "I'm sure she can... bring him to heel if need be."


Brooke's heart skipped a beat. The casual callousness made her sick.


"Good," Hank nodded. "We have an hour before we have to head to the airport. It'll be a one-way trip until we're sure things have calmed down – so let's pack our bags accordingly."


Brooke yelped as Hank picked her up roughly.


"Then we can have some fun with our new 'toy' before we leave. What do you say?" Hank asked his wife, helping her to her feet.


"Sounds enticing," Katie replied with a sultry grin. "I've got some new ideas I want to explore anyway," she added with a wink.


__________


Justin crawled along the inside of the shrinking collar, having managed to squeeze through a tiny ventilation hole that also served as his only source of light. He squinted in the dim illumination, attempting to read the words on the PCB.


"The microcontroller for the antigen regulator should be... about half an inch from the end of the board," Rae tried to recall the schematics of the PCB, though her memory was somewhat hazy. After all, it felt like a lifetime ago since she had last seen them.


Her voice resonated all around Justin as he shimmied along the edge, feeling the vibrations of her vocal cords through his feet. He quickly found the spot she was talking about and made his way there, being cautious not to exert too much pressure on the board.


Justin meticulously examined the area nearby. He spotted a small capacitor, which stood about knee-high. Surely, that was the part Dr. Perkins had mentioned. Justin continued to scan the area and noticed a transistor placed fairly close by. He realized that a manufacturing error in that area could easily cause the problem she had described.


Justin took a slow breath in and out, then retrieved his pocket knife and used it to manipulate a part of the transistor. He could feel a small current coursing through it. He then carefully inserted the wire into the gap between the PCB and the capacitor.


Nothing happened.


Justin leaned in for a closer look but was promptly knocked back as the tiny battery exploded. He collided with the inside wall of the collar, his limbs going numb from the burst of electricity.


"Ow!" Rae winced, grabbing her neck as the sudden shock surged through her.


Then Rae felt it—a warm sensation coursing through her body, accompanied by an unfamiliar feeling of arousal.


"Oh..." Rae moaned softly as her body continued to grow.


Justin, still struggling to move, could tell the collar around him was expanding. It appeared that he had been successful. As the feeling returned to his legs, he stood up and hastily made his way toward the exit. He effortlessly slipped through the ventilation hole he had previously struggled to enter.


As he emerged from the collar, Rae's body jerked involuntarily, a natural response to the growing arousal surging through her. The tiny man found himself falling from the collar, preparing for the long drop to the ground. However, instead of plummeting to his doom, he landed on Rae's giant shoulder, though he couldn't maintain his grip. He soon tumbled down her shoulder.


Rae bit her lip, attempting to suppress her lustful urges. The test subject had mentioned these symptoms, but Rae had assumed they were exaggerated. She now realized that the woman had, if anything, understated the effects.


Justin struggled to grab onto Rae's flesh as he bounced down her rapidly growing tit. Despite her expanding size, he was quickly running out of time before he bounced off her breasts and onto the floor. Desperately, he sought any handhold as he continued to tumble downward.


The effects of her growth spurt were becoming too much. Rae's left hand plunged between her legs, while her right grabbed her breast.


Justin bounced one final time from Rae's colossal breast, mentally preparing for the imminent fall to his demise. However, instead of meeting the floor, he landed in Rae's palm, which was now considerably larger than before. He soon realized he had a new problem as Rae's hand pressed into her soft breast. Justin squirmed as he found himself pinned against Rae's ample bosom.


Rae felt the tiny movements in her hand and suddenly remembered Justin's presence. She snapped out of her lust-induced daze and quickly withdrew her hand from her chest, carefully examining the shrunken man.


"Are you okay?" she asked, fully aware he couldn't respond. She breathed a sigh of relief when he stood up; at least she hadn't seriously injured him.


"How about you wait here?" Rae suggested, carefully placing him on a nearby dresser.


Justin slid down Rae's ever-expanding palm. Upon reaching the end, there was still a significant drop relative to his size. His momentum carried him over the edge, and he descended the remaining distance.


Suddenly, the bedroom door behind Rae swung open. She turned around and began to stand but collided with the door frame before she could fully rise.


Hank and Katie's jaws dropped in disbelief. Brooke sensed Hank's grip loosening and seized the opportunity to wriggle free. She landed on the carpet with a roll and gazed up at the towering Dr. Perkins.


Rae leaped forward, forcefully pushing Hank and Katie out of the bedroom. Her hips briefly became stuck in the doorway as she squeezed through. Thankfully, the living room had vaulted ceilings, and Dr. Perkins was finally able to stand upright, rapidly approaching the 20-foot-high ceiling.


Meanwhile, Brooke watched in awe as her massive, naked friend moved overhead. After Rae had departed from view, Brooke scanned the room and spotted the remote paired to her collar. It appeared that Katie had dropped it during the commotion caused by Rae's intervention. Without hesitation, Brooke rushed to the remote and pressed the regrowth button.


Justin couldn't believe his eyes. From his vantage point, it was like witnessing colossal mountains engaging in a fierce battle within the Grand Canyon.


Once Brooke had regained most of her height, she ventured into the living room. She was taken aback to find Dr. Perkins towering at 25 feet tall, straddling both Hank and Katie. Her colossal thighs effortlessly pinned the two normal-sized people, while her buttocks gently rested on their legs—preventing any chance of escape. Hank and Katie found themselves face-to-face with Rae's glistening pussy.


"Brooke? Is that you?" Rae called over her shoulder. "Can you grab the last two collars and help me shrink these two to a more manageable size?"


Brooke swiftly retrieved the devices and carefully fastened one onto Hank, then the other onto Katie.


"Please! I'm sorry. Just let me go—I'll give you whatever you want!" Hank pleaded.


"Let you go?" Katie exclaimed, shocked. "What about me?!"


"Don't worry. I'll be much more lenient with you," Rae remarked, squeezing her massive thighs together. Hank and Katie were quickly silenced as the giant woman's legs pressed against them.


Brooke looked up at Rae and, with a nod, initiated the shrinking process for the couple.


Hank and Katie watched in abject terror as their former plaything started to grow before their eyes. As they shrank, Rae pushed her looming hips down, ensuring that the diminishing couple remained securely pinned. Before long, they had shrunk too small for Rae to hold them down without risking harm.


Hank used his reduced size to stand up and make a futile attempt to escape the towering woman. However, he was met with the side of Brooke's colossal foot as she stomped down in front of him, blocking his path. At best, he was now as tall as her pinky toe.


Bending down, Brooke quickly scooped up the Micropolitan-sized people and deposited them into the very same bowl that had held her captive earlier. Her hands still trembled from the adrenaline rush as she gently set the bowl down, feeling confident that the quarter-inch couple wouldn't be able to escape.


"We did it," Brooke said, looking up at her giant friend. Even in a seated position, Rae still towered over her. Rae quickly enveloped Brooke in a big hug.


__________


Jazmin dabbed the alcohol-soaked cotton ball against her busted lip, wincing at the sting. Despite her clear advantage over Claire, the shrinking woman had put up one hell of a fight. If not for catching her by surprise, Jazmin was confident that Claire would've escaped again.


"She should be grateful," Jazmin muttered to herself, inspecting the damage in the mirror. "I mean, she'll never have to worry about bills, work, or anything else!"


Jazmin huffed in frustration and then pulled open a nearby drawer in search of ointment. Inside the drawer, she spotted her last shrinking device. A thought flickered in her mind – if she wanted to continue growing her community of worshippers, she'd need more collars.


Her father had vehemently opposed the idea of fabricating more of the neck-style shrinking devices. He believed they would grant the residents too much freedom, allowing them to come and go as they pleased, which was incompatible with his current business model. As a result, the only ones in existence were part of the first experimental run. Jazmin scowled at her reflection in the mirror and slammed her fist against the bathroom counter.


"Why couldn't he see the business opportunity here?" Jazmin muttered to herself. "I have a community of dedicated worshippers in my apartment. What wealthy client wouldn't want that? We sell a few dozen collars for more money than we could dream of! But no, he wants to continue playing with these tiny little cities."


A sinister idea began to take shape in Jazmin's mind. She could make him... disappear. Jazmin knew she could manipulate her mother into letting her run the business. An evil grin curled along her face as she considered the possibilities. She would find the right time and place to enact her plan.


Jazmin stepped out of the bathroom and into her bedroom. A familiar ringtone went off – it was Claire's phone. Jazmin quickly sifted through the pile of clothes to find Claire's phone. The call ended shortly after she grabbed it. Jazmin stared intently at the phone, waiting. Suddenly, a voicemail popped up – it was from Brooke. Jazmin used Claire's unlock code to access her phone and listened to the voicemail.


"Hey, Claire! We've got everything under control here. Please call me back," Brooke said, her voice tinged with panic.


Jazmin's plans to usurp Micro Cities, Inc. from her father would have to wait. She needed to take care of Brooke first. Jazmin quickly left her apartment and headed to the office. Her first task would be to pressure Alexis into revealing Brooke's home address. Then she'd deal with this 'little' problem.


__________


"Claire isn't answering," Brooke said as she walked back into the living room. She had gotten dressed and was the only one wearing clothes in the room.


"Are you worried something happened?" Rae asked.


Rae was lying on her side near the coffee table. Her naked breasts loomed over the relatively tiny furniture. Hank and Katie were safely trapped inside the glass bowl on the table, while Justin was free to roam around.


Each of her boobs was taller than any building in Micropolis. In fact, if Rae were this size in Micropolis, he was certain she would flatten several buildings simply by rolling over. He was in awe at the sheer enormity of the mile-tall woman.


"We should go check on her," Justin said, slowly rejoining the conversation. He looked up at Brooke and quickly realized she didn't have the earbuds in–and even then she was standing at least a dozen feet away.


"I wish I knew where Jazmin lived..." Brooke said, "I should've asked her BEFORE we split up."


"I could get that information pretty easily." Rae offered. "If I could get to my office, that is. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll get far in my current state."


Brooke giggled at the thought of a naked 25' tall Rae walking through downtown on her way to the office. Rae smiled mirthfully, imagining the same thing.


"I keep an emergency kit in the lab. One that would allow me to manually administer the shrinking chemicals and bring me back to normal. Do you think you could retrieve it for me?" Rae asked.


Brooke instinctively looked at the glass bowl on the coffee table. The shrunken couple were far too small for Rae to reasonably see or interact with.


"Don't worry, I'm sure they're not going anywhere." Rae laughed heartily. Justin took a few steps back as the giant woman's chest shook with laughter, threatening to roll onto the coffee table.


"While you're there, you should probably drop your little boyfriend off at home. He might get hurt when we go to confront Jazmin." Rae said with a more serious tone.


"No! You can't just leave me!" Justin shouted, but once again remembered that Brooke wasn't wearing her earbuds. Instead, he just kicked a small piece of popcorn that had been left on the coffee table.


Brooke nodded. "Okay, I'll be quick, I promise."


Justin took a step back as Brooke rushed over to him and scooped him into the tiny glass bottle she used to transport him. Before he could settle in, he found himself sandwiched between Brooke's tits.


__________


Brooke carefully stepped into Micropolis. She had decided to personally deliver Justin to the roof of his apartment building–to be absolutely sure he made it home safely. The giantess carefully stepped through the bustling city and made her way to his building. She carefully fished her tiny boyfriend from inside her cleavage, then tipped the bottle containing him onto the rooftop.


Justin couldn't believe that Brooke hadn't used her earbuds during their trip. He quickly turned around, jumping and shouting to get her attention. Realizing that she couldn't hear him, Brooke finally inserted an earbud.


"Take me with you. I can still help!" Justin said, relieved to finally be heard.


Brooke, however, remained resolute. "No, Dr. Perkins is right. It was dangerous to involve you from the start," her building-sized face frowned.


"Without me, Rae would have shrunk to a speck of dust!" Justin retorted, his desperation evident. He tried to make his case, but the situation took a dire turn as the door to Micropolis ominously opened.


A look of dread crossed Brooke's face as she quickly stood up to her full height and spun around to face the incoming person: Jazmin. Jazmin held a shrinking choker in one hand, with the remote device sticking out of her pocket halfway.


"What have you done with Claire?" Brooke asked cautiously as she positioned herself in the center of the park, considering it the safest location for the residents.


"Don't worry, you'll see soon enough," Jazmin responded with a malicious smile, slowly advancing toward Brooke.


Brooke warned, "Don't come any closer!"


"Or you'll what? Attack me? You wouldn't dare put all these innocent people at risk," Jazmin taunted.


Brooke knew she was right. Could she justify putting the residents of Micropolis at risk to save herself?


In the corner of her eye, Brooke noticed many residents fleeing their homes. They appeared to be running toward the Mixed Size Square. With any luck, she could delay Jazmin long enough and minimize any injuries or casualties.


"Just come with me willingly. I'll even let you keep your little boy toy," Jazmin offered, her sinister intentions clear. She started to take another step toward Brooke, carefully avoiding stepping on the buildings that stood between 6 and 24 inches tall.


"Wait!" Brooke ordered, halting Jazmin in her tracks. "It's over, Jazmin. We've already captured your parents–they're too small to help you now. So how about YOU come with ME willingly?"


Jazmin paused to process this new information. Had Brooke really managed to shrink Hank and Katie? If so, her plan to usurp control of the company would be much, much easier. She couldn't help but grin eagerly at the thought.


"And what of their little toy?" Jazmin finally asked. She knew about her parent's plaything, in fact, Dr. Perkins had begged for help when Jazmin stole a few shrinking devices. Needless to say, Jazmin had not heeded her pleas.


"Bigger than ever," Brooke answered, keeping an eye on the fleeing Micropolitans.


"So the only thing keeping me from taking control of this place is you... and her." Jazmin asked with a raised eyebrow.


Jazmin took another toward Brooke, putting her feet inside the central park next to her. Brooke, still uncertain of Jazmin's next move, remained ready for action. The small patch of grass that made up the central park was fairly small compared to the women, leaving them standing uncomfortably close together.


"I'll take my chances," Jazmin said as she quickly raised the collar toward Brooke's neck.


Brooke swiftly slapped Jazmin's hand away. Anticipating this, Jazmin pushed against Brooke, knocking her off balance. Brooke tumbled backward, landing butt-first onto the bar she and Justin had installed.


Before the initial shock could wear off, Jazmin jumped onto Brooke again, and the two giant women engaged in a fierce struggle, their enormous bodies tumbling over the shopping district, reducing it to rubble. Meanwhile, Justin saw an opportunity to help by evacuating Micropolitans to safety.


As the battle raged on, Brooke finally managed to regain her footing and kicked Jazmin in the stomach, sending her stumbling backward, where she tripped over a 6" tall 10-story building, losing her balance and crashing onto the western side of the city.


Justin was directing residents towards the safety of the edge of the city, all while keeping an eye on the battle unfolding above him. He noticed the remote slip from Jazmin's pocket and tumbled into a narrow alleyway between two buildings. He knew that Brooke would need the remote to defeat Jazmin, but he was far too tiny to move it himself. Still, he could help by guiding Brooke to its location. With determination, Justin sprinted toward the epicenter of the giant catfight.


Jazmin was still recovering from her fall. She watched as Brooke, standing amidst the rubble, spotted the shrinking collar lying at the center of the park. Without hesitation, Brooke leaped towards the device, her massive form nearly colliding with the buildings at the southern border of the park.


As Brooke secured the shrinking collar, Jazmin struggled to pull herself together, brushing off the debris that clung to her chest. Before Jazmin could stand up, Brooke had crawled atop Jazmin's back and fastened the collar around her neck.


In protest, Jazmin screamed, her elbow swinging behind her and connecting squarely with Brooke's nose. The impact sent Brooke reeling, her nose bleeding profusely, forming a crimson trail across the devastated park.


Jazmin pulled on the collar desperately but it remained firmly in place. She realized that she needed the key, which she had left at home. She would have to escape and deal with Brooke later, she realized. Jazmin patted her pocket, checking for the remote that controlled the device around her neck. Her face went pale as she realized the remote had slipped out. Panic welled up in her as she frantically scanned the demolished Micropolis for the remote.


Still in pain, Brooke found it difficult to focus. She was glad that Jazmin seemed too distracted to continue her assault. Suddenly she heard Justin's voice through her earbud. There was a lot of static, indicating that he was at the edge of the range. Brooke carefully lowered her head toward the ground and Justin's voice suddenly became crystal clear.


"The remote is between North 5th and East 3rd!" Justin repeated urgently, his voice filled with desperation.


Brooke locked her sights on the remote's location first. Jazmin noticed Brooke's gaze and immediately followed it to the remote's location. In a final struggle, they both lunged for the device. Jazmin managed to slip her fingers around the device first, but Brooke didn't relent. The struggle ended quickly as Brooke managed to wrest the device from Jazmin's grip.


Brooke initiated the shrinking process, and Jazmin rapidly shrank in size. Brooke held the shrinking woman in place to keep her from causing more damage. Exhausted but victorious, Brooke slumped against the wall in a seated position, her enormous legs looming over the rubble.


Justin rushed toward Brooke, navigating the damaged cityscape. He climbed and jumped over the wreckage, eventually reaching his victorious girlfriend. There, he stood between her colossal feet, a mix of relief and trepidation on his face.


Despite shrinking to about 3" tall, Jazmin still towered over the residents of Micropolis. She spotted Justin climbing over the debris and realized he could be her ticket out of this mess. Surely she could use him as leverage against Brooke. Jazmin jumped up and ran toward Justin.


Justin froze in fear as Jazmin's relatively 50' tall body raced toward him. He'd have no hope of escaping her at his current size. Despite this realization, he stepped back and started to run away.


Jazmin quickly closed in on the tiny Justin, a grin spread across her face as she was about to collect her prize. As she reached down to grab him, Brooke's giant hand intervened. Her enormous digits wrapped around Jazmin and carried her upward.


"You're coming with me," Brooke said simply as she placed Jazmin safely into her bra.


Justin watched in awe as the relative giantess was easily stowed away by his much bigger girlfriend. 


"As for you..." Brooke made eye contact with her speck-sized boyfriend. Her eyes were filled with relief and joy.


Brooke gently picked Justin up with her massive fingers and placed him in her palm. She then gently kissed her tiny boyfriend, her lush lips completely enveloping him. With Jazmin captured, Justin felt his body relax as he melted into the warmth of his girlfriend's kiss.


Justin knew this was only the beginning. Things would certainly get more complicated from here as all of the misdealings of Hank and Jazmin came to light. For now, though, he enjoyed the victory he and Brooke had achieved.

Epilogue by sizeaddled

Today was the day Justin had been waiting for. After being trapped for months in Micropolis, Justin would finally see the outside world at his normal size–well, almost. Even after being released from the final regrowth waiting room, he would be a foot or so shy of his full height. Still, it would be a significant improvement over his former size at around a third of an inch tall.


The past week had been a real rollercoaster. After Brooke had successfully defeated and shrunk Jazmin, she left to free Jazmin's other captives–including Ally and Claire. Ally was returned to Micropolis and Justin was elated to see her return unscathed. Claire was able to regrow fairly quickly thanks to being shrunk by the newer choker-type shrinking devices. Once at her normal size, she was quick to return to her work–her primary goal was to reopen the regrowth program properly and allow residents to return to their normal size.


"Justin?" a familiar voice said. Justin looked up to see Claire step into the room. She quickly made eye contact and started walking towards him.


She was no longer the impossibly large giantess gracefully towering over a whole city, yet she still stood much taller than him even now. As she approached, Justin stood up to meet her and realized he still only stood about chest-high to her.


"You've got a call," Claire said with a coy smile. "Tell your girlfriend to call your phone next time." she laughed as she handed her phone over to Justin.


That's right! He'd need a cell phone again–after all there was no way he could've operated it while shrunk. He accepted the phone from Claire which felt more like a small tablet in his smaller hands.


"Thanks, I'll be sure to get right on that." he laughed.


Claire turned her attention to the rest of the room–featuring about a dozen other residents waiting to finish regrowing.


"I'm going to finish my rounds with the other rooms. When I get back I just need to check each of your vitals–then you'll be good to go!" Claire's announcement was met with a mix of cheering and excitement.


Claire spun around to  face Justin and added with a wink, "I'll leave my phone with you–just no peeking through my photos."


As Claire stepped away he looked down at the phone and suddenly realized he was on a video call with Brooke.


"Hey babe!" he said, quickly adjusting the camera to a better angle.


Brooke waved, then asked, "Is Ally with you too?"


Hearing her name, Ally suddenly appeared next to Justin. "Hey, Brooke!"


"I can't wait to see you all tonight! We've got a big party planned." Brooke beamed.


"Is that Justin and Ally?" another familiar voice suddenly echoed from the background–Natasha. Within moments her face appeared on the screen next to Brooke.


Since she had also been shrunk with the newer shrinking tech, Natasha was able to return to her normal size–and her normal life much sooner. She had become close friends with Brooke over the past week.


"Claire's pretty busy here–so I'll be picking you up!" Natasha said excitedly.


"We'll meet you in the lobby!" Justin said.


Shortly after saying their goodbyes, Claire reappeared. As promised, she started taking each of the resident's vitals before releasing them to the outside world. After a few residents, it was finally Justin's turn.


"By the way, Dr. Perkins wants to speak with you before you leave," Claire said as she checked Justin's pulse.


"Oh? Did she mention a reason why?" Justin asked nervously.


Claire shook her head, "No, but if I had to guess she's afraid you're going to quit."


The thought truly had crossed his mind, but perhaps things wouldn't be so bad now that Hank, Katie, and Jazmin were no longer involved. He decided he should at least see what she had to say.


"Okay, you're good to go!" Claire smiled. "Brooke mentioned she's throwing a party, I'll head over as soon as I'm done here!"


__________


"Dr. Perkins, you wanted to see me?" Justin asked tentatively as he pushed open the door to her office.


Rae was sitting at her desk but stood up the moment Justin walked in.


"No need to be so formal, especially after our little adventure. Rae is fine," she laughed. "Please, take a seat." she gestured to the chair in front of her desk.


Justin took a seat on the slightly oversized chair. His current stature made it somewhat awkward to look over the desk at her.


"First, I want you to know I've nullified your original employment contract and prepared a new one. One that doesn't require you to live in Micropolis." Rae said simply.


Justin's confidence that things would be different under Rae's management soared.


"However, there's more." Rae paused with a heavy sigh, "As I'm sure you've heard Micro Cities, inc. is in a lot of trouble. All of Hank's and Jazmin's incorrigible actions are coming to light–especially after that fight broke out in Micropolis. We've already been the target of significant bad press and it's only a matter of time before we see the lawsuits come in."


Rae took another deep breath and stood up. She turned to the window behind her desk and peered out into the starless, rainy night.


"I told a few reporters about my absence. I told them where I had been--and the things I had been through. Since Hank's actions were a breach of our contract, I've retaken full ownership of the company." Rae explained, then turned to face Justin, "But I know that won't be enough. I need to show the world we're making serious changes for the safety of our residents."


Rae walked back towards Justin and sat on the corner of her desk. Justin's eye level was just barely above Rae's short skirt. He did his best to keep his focus on Rae's face.


"That brings me to my next request," Rae explained, "I'd like to offer you a promotion. It's an executive-level role over resident safety and standard of living. You'll have the company's resources at your disposal to implement any technology or policies that you think will improve the lives of our residents."


Justin raised an eyebrow. "That's a pretty big promotion... I'm more of an engineer, I'm not sure I'd be very good for–"


"Don't answer me now," Rae said, leaning forward to place a finger over Justin's lips. "Just... think about it, okay? You already have the week off as PTO, right? I'll make sure it's paid out at the higher salary–just in case you accept. I'm confident you would be great for this role, so please consider my offer."


"I'll... think about it." Justin finally said. Rae sat up and Justin briefly caught a glimpse up Rae's skirt. For just a moment he thought he saw movement between her legs.


Justin realized he was looking and moved his eyes upward to Rae's "I caught you" stare.


"What happened to Hank, Katie, and Jazmin anyway? I assume they're behind bars now." Justin asked, seeking to change the subject.


Rae was briefly stunned by the question but quickly regained her composure. She crossed her legs before explaining.


"By the time the police got there they were nowhere to be found." she shrugged. "Perhaps they managed to escape the bowl--or my breath happened to blow them away. They were so tiny compared to me that it was hard to keep track." Rae's facial expression darkened, "Wherever they are... I'm sure they're paying for what they did."


With a smile, she hopped off the edge of her desk and returned to her seat. For a brief moment, Justin thought he heard a muffled cry come from Rae's backside.


Justin started to speak–but decided not to say anything. If his suspicions were true, perhaps they deserved it–at least for a little while. He'd confirm his suspicions later and challenge her if she took it too far–after he was full-sized, of course.


"Oh! I also gave your girlfriend a gift," Rae added as she took a seat behind her desk, "Even if you don't accept my offer–please keep it as a token of my gratitude. If not for you I'd still be at the mercy of those psychopaths."


"Thanks, I'll give you my decision next week then," Justin said as he got up to leave.


__________


Justin was walking down the stairs toward the lobby when he spotted Natasha and Ally chatting near the door. As he stepped down the final step, Natasha glanced in his direction. Her eyes went wide with excitement as she ran toward Justin and gave him a big hug. In her excitement, she lifted Justin off the ground and pressed his face against her bosom.


"It's so good to see you again, shorty." Natasha teased as she released Justin.


"Ha. Ha." Justin said sarcastically, "Enjoy it while you can. By tomorrow I'll be taller than you—like it should be." Justin laughed.


"We'll see about that," Natasha said with a wink.


Justin got the sinking feeling that Natasha knew something he didn't. Before he could inquire, she changed the subject.


"Come on, we don't want to be late to the party!" Natasha said. "Brooke is sooo excited to meet you for real." she giggled.


The three stepped out into the cold rain. Natasha and Ally quickly ran toward Natasha's car to escape the weather. Meanwhile, Justin stayed behind. He had grown so accustomed to the artificial climate of Micropolis, that the chilling rain made him feel... free.


__________


After arriving at Brooke's apartment, Natasha opened the door and led the way in. As Justin crossed the threshold, he closed the door behind him and looked around.


It was surreal. The once unfathomably large structures that towered over him–bigger than any skyscraper–were little more than regular furniture. No longer staring at the underside of every piece of furniture, he now looked down at what was once a vast landscape–reduced to merely a room. He looked at the dining room table and spotted the centerpiece. Once a towering glass monolith, now was simply a flower vase.


"Hey stranger," Brooke's soft voice brought him back to the present.


"H-hey," he finally managed to say looking up at his girlfriend who stood about a foot taller than him.


"You kinda look like my boyfriend... but that's impossible. He's like this big." She teased, pinching her fingers together. 


They shared a laugh and she came in for a hug and held him tight. After letting go, she grabbed his hand and joined their friends in a night of party games and drinks. Brooke and Justin were the first to retire to the bedroom to properly consummate their relationship.


__________


Justin awoke first. Brooke's naked body lay next to him, her head resting on his chest. Based on typical regrowth projections he was within 5% of his original height. He'd regain the remaining height throughout the day today. He was close enough that he could safely remove his armband. He breathed out a soft sigh of relief. 


He held the still-sleeping Brooke tight. In some ways, he still found it difficult to reconcile the fact that her petite form once dominated the skyline.


Suddenly there was a knock at the door as it slowly creaked open. Brooke awoke to the sound and quickly covered herself with the sheets.


"Morning lovebirds," Natasha's head appeared in the doorway, her hand halfway covering her eyes. Once she saw the couple was properly covered she dropped her hand.


"So? What'd he say?" Natasha quickly added eagerly.


"About what?" Justin asked, bewildered.


Brooke blushed a little then said, "Well Natasha kinda told me about your... escapades."


The color drained from Justin's face. It's not exactly something you'd want your girlfriend to hear. "I can explain! It was before we--"


"It's okay--we weren't official yet," Brooke assured him. "It's just that... It sounded like a lot of fun! Maybe we could try it in a more controlled and... safer environment."


"Try what, exactly?" Justin asked cautiously.


"All of it." Brooke was growing increasingly red. "Like when you, Ally, and Natasha were different sizes. Maybe we could... experiment with new size combinations... with people we trust."


Justin couldn't believe what Brooke was suggesting. After a moment he answered, "Sure, I wouldn't mind giving it a try."


"Really?!" Brooke said excitedly.


She jumped out of bed and took most of the sheet with her. Justin had to think fast as the sheet covering his own nakedness quickly slipped away. He grabbed a pillow to cover himself.


"Dr. Perkins gave me a box of those new shrinking devices–you know the ones that go around your neck. I told her there was no way you'd want to shrink down, but she made me take them anyway!" Brooke was speaking incredibly fast as she rummaged through a box next to her bedside.


She stood up again and faced Justin. She held four brand-new shrinking devices in her hands. She tossed one to Justin, then another to Natasha.


Justin's eyes went wide. "You mean now?"


Brooke nodded as she and Natasha clipped the devices around their neck.


"What's all the commotion?" Ally said as she walked into the room.


"He said yes," Natasha said with giddy excitement to Ally.


"No way? Can I join?" Ally said.


Justin had finished putting the device around his neck. He started to wonder how many people were going to be involved.


"Of course!" Brooke tossed another device to Ally.


"Okay, let's decide what sizes everyone should be," Natasha said. "I think we can all agree...  he's gonna be tiny," she said pointing to Justin.


The girls all mumbled in agreement.


"Wait! Don't I get a say in this?" Justin asked--but it was too late. Brooke had already hit the buttons to start shrinking him.


"Maybe later, sweetie," Brooke said with a wink. "Let's talk in the hallway... I want it to be a surprise."


The three girls stepped into the hallway with giddy excitement and closed the door.


Justin felt himself shrinking again and laid back against his pillow. He felt the choker and noticed there was no lock. He could simply remove the device at any time and stop the shrinking. He grinned to himself. But where's the fun in that?


"This is going to be a very interesting week," Justin said to himself as he laid back in the slowly growing bed.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12633